时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Yo, motherfucker. Who you claim? | 混蛋 你混哪条道上的 |
[00:39] | Man, who you claim, fat ass? | 你哪个帮派的 胖子 |
[00:40] | – Nabisco? – Aw, damn. | -饼干公司 -我去 |
[00:42] | That shit ain’t right, Zamora. | 你这话可不厚道 萨莫拉 |
[00:43] | You know I got a slow metabolism. | 你知道我新陈代谢慢 |
[00:44] | Yo, where you coming from? | 你从哪过来的 |
[00:45] | Where you think, culero? School. | 你说呢 傻逼 当然是学校 |
[00:47] | Fucking waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, it’s got something you don’t–girls. | 那里有你没有的东西 妞 |
[00:52] | Damn, Rick. | 我靠 瑞克 |
[00:53] | – He’s saying you ugly. – Bitch! | -他说你丑 -贱人 |
[00:54] | Shut up and eat your chicharrones. | 闭嘴 吃你的炸猪皮 |
[00:57] | What happens when you graduate | 你毕业后只能 |
[00:59] | and your ass is working at a Jiffy Lube? | 干汽车保养工作怎么办 |
[01:03] | …with the Reyes Dorados. | 跟雷耶斯·多拉多帮一起 |
[01:05] | Hey, with your family connects in Guerrero… | 凭借你家人在格雷罗的人脉 |
[01:09] | Just say the word. | 你开口就是 |
[01:11] | We jump you in tonight. | 我们今晚就带你加入 |
[01:12] | Man, fuck that. I do my own thing. | 不要 我有自己的目标 |
[01:15] | My mom doesn’t want me ending up like her brothers. | 我妈不想让我变得跟她兄弟一样 |
[01:17] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[01:20] | Las Bestias. | 野兽帮 |
[01:22] | Disrespecting us for the last motherfucking time. | 不能再让他们侮辱我们了 |
[01:46] | So what’s up with your sister? | 你妹妹怎么回事 |
[01:48] | What the fuck you know about my sister? | 我妹妹的事你知道什么 |
[02:00] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:01] | Taking a rock out of my shoe. | 取出鞋子里的石头 |
[02:02] | Up against the fucking wall. | 起来对墙站着 |
[02:03] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[02:06] | What did you just call Sergeant Richards? | 你刚叫理查兹警官什么 |
[02:07] | I didn’t say shit. | 我什么都没说 |
[02:11] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[02:13] | This is some racist-ass bullshit! | 这是种族歧视 |
[02:14] | You ain’t getting cuffed because you’re brown. | 你被捕不是因为你皮肤是棕色的 |
[02:17] | You’re getting cuffed ’cause we’re blue. | 你被捕是因为我们是警察 |
[02:19] | You and your friends are the ones | 你和你朋友 |
[02:20] | who have a problem with colors. | 才对颜色有误解 |
[02:21] | And we don’t appreciate you using ours. | 我们不喜欢你们用我们的颜色 |
[02:47] | I’m guessing you two don’t come over | 我猜你们俩 |
[02:48] | to this side of town too often. | 不常来这边吧 |
[02:50] | Yo, he ain’t even in Reyes Dorado! | 他根本没加入雷耶斯·多拉多帮 |
[02:51] | My man never claimed! | 我哥们从来没承认过 |
[05:06] | – Where you going? – Home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[05:09] | What was the nature of your visit to Mexico? | 你去墨西哥的目的是什么 |
[05:11] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[05:17] | I’m gonna need you to proceed to secondary inspection, sir. | 我需要你前往二次检查点 先生 |
[05:19] | Is that really necessary? I’m retired CBP. | 有必要吗 我是海关与边防局的退休人员 |
[05:22] | Well, then you ought to know, it’s the lane on your right. | 那你就该知道通道在你右侧 |
[05:34] | Out of the vehicle. | 下车 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:40] | You can stand over there. | 你可以站到那边 |
[06:22] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[07:10] | Dante? | 丹特 |
[07:27] | Señor Juan Diego. | 胡安·迭戈先生 |
[07:34] | No hay problema, Saulo. | 没事 索罗 |
[07:48] | Manolo. | 马诺罗 |
[08:18] | Saulo’s not a thief. | 索罗不是小偷 |
[08:24] | I put him in charge of this bodega. | 我让他负责这家酿酒厂 |
[08:27] | And the person in charge always takes the blame. | 负责人总是得背锅 |
[08:32] | You think you’re ready to be Jefe de Plaza? | 你觉得你准备好当”广场老大”了吗 |
[08:40] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[09:04] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[09:18] | Does that same gun have a conscience now? | 同一把枪现在长出良心了吗 |
[09:21] | All of a sudden? | 突然之间 |
[09:23] | Because it didn’t seem to care about that guy in my vineyard. | 它之前看起来可不在乎我葡萄园里的那个家伙 |
[09:34] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:38] | Restraint. | 是克制 |
[09:41] | So you do have it. | 所以你确实懂得克制 |
[09:55] | Remember this feeling, Dante. | 记住这感觉 丹特 |
[09:58] | If you ever spill blood in my home, | 要是你再在我家杀人 |
[10:00] | or go after the pregnant woman without a direct order from me… | 或是没我的命令 擅自去找那个孕妇 |
[10:06] | You and I are gonna have a problem. | 我会好好收拾你 |
[10:28] | This isn’t like Frank. He’s not answering his cell. | 这不像弗兰克 他不接电话 |
[10:30] | Okay, but it hasn’t even been, like, six hours. | 好吧 但还不到六小时 |
[10:33] | Why don’t you just try Dr. Dorman? | 要不你给多尔曼医生打个电话吧 |
[10:40] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[10:41] | Oh, he’s not home yet, babe. | 他还没回来 宝贝 |
[10:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[10:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:50] | – Hi, Katie, it’s me. – Dad, how are you? | -凯特 是我 -爸 你还好吗 |
[10:53] | Can I speak to your mother? | 我能跟你妈说几句吗 |
[10:56] | Um, it’s actually not a great time. | 现在不太方便 |
[11:00] | Why’s that? | 怎么了 |
[11:01] | Uh, Frank didn’t come home from work, | 弗兰克下班后没回家 |
[11:03] | so she’s on the phone with Dr. Dorman. | 所以她正跟多尔曼医生打电话 |
[11:06] | Dr. Dorman? | 多尔曼医生 |
[11:08] | His partner. | 他的合伙人 |
[11:12] | Listen, Katie, I know I haven’t always been | 凯特 我知道我不是 |
[11:14] | the best father or husband. | 最称职的父亲或者丈夫 |
[11:19] | – Dad. – Listen… | -爸 -听着 |
[11:21] | I just want you and your mother to know… | 我只希望你和你母亲知道 |
[11:25] | that with the retirement and all that… | 退休以后 |
[11:28] | I don’t have work to choose over you guys anymore. | 我不必再为了工作忽视你们了 |
[11:32] | So… | 所以 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna make a lot more time. | 我会腾出更多时间 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna be there… | 我会在你和妈妈身边 |
[11:38] | for both of you. | 陪着你们 |
[11:39] | Okay, do you, like, have cancer or something? | 你是得了癌症之类的绝症吗 |
[11:44] | – No. – Okay, good. | -没有 -好的 很好 |
[11:46] | Um, she’s off the phone with Dr. Dorman | 她已经跟多尔曼医生打完电话了 |
[11:47] | if you want to talk to her. | 你可以和她聊了 |
[12:35] | What’s up, Ben-dejo? | 你好吗 混球本 |
[12:42] | What, you recognize this place? | 怎么 你认出这个地方了吗 |
[12:45] | You fuckers have been digging into my past? | 你们这些混蛋一直在挖我过去的经历吗 |
[12:47] | Shoot first, ask questions later, | 先开枪 再问问题 |
[12:50] | like every other cop. | 跟所有警察一样 |
[12:53] | I was Border Patrol, asshole, not a cop. | 我以前是边境巡警 混蛋 不是警察 |
[12:56] | You think this fucking kid cares what badge you wore? | 你觉得那个被杀的孩子在乎你戴哪种徽章吗 |
[13:02] | – What’s this? – Your job. | -这是什么 -你的工作 |
[13:03] | My man here got picked up by Border Patrol a few weeks back. | 我的人几周前在这里被边境巡警抓了 |
[13:09] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[13:10] | Just another migrant to you. | 对你来说只是另一个移民 |
[13:14] | You want me to bust an illegal out of detention? | 你想让我把一个非法移民从拘留所弄出来吗 |
[13:17] | You’re gonna call my boss and tell him no? | 你要给我老板打电话 说你拒绝吗 |
[13:20] | Well, what’s this guy’s name? | 这家伙叫什么名字 |
[13:21] | Juan Doe. | 胡安·多伊 |
[13:24] | Look, even if I was still on active duty, which I’m not, | 我已经退休了 即使我还在任上 |
[13:28] | do you have any idea how many tonks | 你知道有多少”趟客” |
[13:30] | use fake names like these when they get processed? | 在他们被抓时用这样的假名字 |
[13:33] | You shot an unarmed teen dead in an alley, | 你在巷子里枪杀了一个手无寸铁的少年 |
[13:36] | and you got to keep your pension. | 你得保住你的退休金 |
[13:37] | No offense, but you seem pretty resourceful. | 我无意冒犯 但你看起来神通广大 |
[13:40] | The detention system makes the DMV look organized. | 车管局都比拘留系统井然有序 |
[13:43] | You’re not asking me to find a needle in a haystack. | 你这不是要求我大海捞针 |
[13:46] | You’re asking me to find a needle in a stack of needles. | 而是要求我针海捞针 |
[13:49] | It’s not my problem, migra. | 这不是我要操心的 条子 |
[13:54] | Figure it out by morning. | 明早前想出办法 |
[15:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[15:43] | Business… | 生意 |
[15:44] | opportunities. | 机会 |
[15:46] | Friends of my wife. | 我老婆的朋友 |
[16:02] | Hola, mi amor. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | Dante. | 你好 丹特 |
[16:10] | How long before your flight back to Baja? | 离你坐飞机回下加州还有多久 |
[16:11] | I put together a little dinner party | 我为其他一些收藏家 |
[16:13] | for some of the other collectors. | 举办了一个小型的晚宴 |
[16:15] | Will you stay? | 你能留下来吗 |
[16:16] | Anything for you, my love. | 为你做什么都行 亲爱的 |
[16:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:44] | You’re leaning on the art. | 你靠在艺术品上了 |
[16:49] | Esme Gallo. | 我叫埃斯梅·加洛 |
[16:53] | Dante. | 我叫丹特 |
[16:56] | You’re a guest of Paloma’s? | 你是帕洛玛的客人吗 |
[17:00] | If I was a guest, I might feel more welcome. | 我要是客人 就会感到更自在 |
[17:06] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[17:07] | I go where he tells me. | 他让我去哪我就去哪 |
[17:20] | That painting you just ruined is 200,000 pesos. | 你刚刚毁掉的这幅画价值20万比索 |
[17:29] | For this piece of shit? | 就这破玩意 |
[17:32] | I painted that piece of shit. | 这破玩意是我画的 |
[17:56] | What the hell, Ben? | 你搞什么 本 |
[17:59] | You told me to get her somewhere safe. | 是你让我把她带去安全的地方 |
[18:01] | In what language does that mean | 那你是怎么理解成 |
[18:03] | put her in my daughter’s room? | 把她安置在我女儿房间的 |
[18:04] | What’d you expect me to do? | 你还指望我怎么办 |
[18:06] | I don’t exactly have the money for a hotel. | 我又没钱去酒店开房间 |
[18:11] | All right, look. | 好吧 这样 |
[18:13] | Here… | 给 |
[18:14] | just– | 就… |
[18:16] | It doesn’t have to be five stars, | 也不必去五星级酒店 |
[18:17] | as long as it’s not on the ICE list. | 只要不在移民局的名单上就行 |
[18:20] | She can stay tonight, | 她今晚可以睡在这里 |
[18:21] | but tomorrow she can’t be here. | 但明天她必须走 |
[18:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:25] | Because I don’t want her here. | 因为我不想让她待在这里 |
[18:27] | Ben, you can’t just say that shit and not tell me why. | 本 你不能只说这种话不说原因 |
[18:29] | I told you. Her baby daddy’s cartel. | 我告诉过你了 她孩子的爸爸是毒贩 |
[18:32] | Now, you go and tell her | 你现在去告诉她 |
[18:34] | that we’re gonna rent her a motel room starting tomorrow. | 我们从明天开始会给她租汽车旅馆 |
[18:36] | Wait, wait, wait. You want me to tell her? | 等等 等等 你想让我去跟她说 |
[18:38] | Well, you’re the one who speaks español. | 只有你会说西班牙语 |
[18:40] | And “¿Dónde está el baño?” isn’t gonna cut it on this one. | 这次”洗手间在哪”可派不上用场 |
[19:06] | What’s up, Ben-dejo? | 你好吗 混球本 |
[19:07] | What are you doing, calling me here? | 你干什么 电话打到我家里来了 |
[19:09] | You said we were gonna meet tomorrow morning. | 你不是说我们明早见面吗 |
[19:13] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[19:15] | You’re gonna have a, like, heart attack, homes. | 不然你会心脏病发的 哥们 |
[19:30] | How long have you been out there watching me? | 你在外面盯着我多久了 |
[19:33] | You think my boss gives a shit | 你以为我老大会在乎 |
[19:34] | about that little pupusa sleeping in your crib? | 睡在你家的那个妞吗 |
[19:36] | You’re dead wrong. | 你大错特错 |
[19:38] | Now come outside. | 出来 |
[19:39] | I’m sick of cleaning up your messes. | 我受够了帮你收拾烂摊子了 |
[19:53] | Is that Frank’s car? | 这是弗兰克的车吗 |
[19:55] | It was. | 原本是的 |
[19:58] | Now it’s not. | 现在不是了 |
[20:03] | You want to stay up all night, cowboy? | 你想通宵干活吗 小牛仔 |
[20:07] | Don’t just stand there. | 别干站着 |
[20:09] | Grab the VIN tags from the door. | 把车门上的车辆识别号码刮掉 |
[20:13] | Tools are right there. | 工具就在那里 |
[20:18] | And when you’re done, | 干完之后 |
[20:20] | don’t forget the engine block and the windshield. | 别忘了还有发动机和挡风玻璃上的 |
[21:40] | You should be happy. | 你应该高兴的 |
[21:42] | Your ex-wife’s single again. | 你前妻恢复单身了 |
[21:45] | I’ll be happy when I’m done with you people. | 等我摆脱了你们才会高兴 |
[21:50] | You got a plan yet on how to get Juan Doe out of detention? | 你想好怎么把胡安·多伊弄出来了吗 |
[21:56] | ‘Cause that’s how you get done with us. | 只有这样你才能摆脱我们 |
[22:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:30] | I made pancakes. | 我做了煎饼 |
[22:37] | ¿Qué? | 什么 |
[22:39] | ¿Desayuno? | 吃早餐吗 |
[22:46] | Tu amigo Garrett. | 你朋友加勒特说 |
[22:52] | Me voy al motel. | 我得去住汽车旅馆 |
[22:57] | No. | 不 |
[23:00] | You, no motel. | 你 不去汽车旅馆 |
[23:02] | You’re safe for now. | 你暂时是安全的 |
[23:04] | Seguro. | 我保证 |
[23:06] | El Catrin is not interested in you. | “上流绅士”对你没有兴趣 |
[23:13] | Here… | 来 |
[23:19] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[23:24] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:07] | Ben Clemens. | 本·克莱门斯 |
[24:08] | As I live and breathe. | 我居然还能活着见到你 |
[24:11] | – You call that living? – Miss me that bad, huh? | -你这也叫活着 -你就这么想念我 |
[24:13] | Couldn’t stay away? | 一刻都离不开 |
[24:14] | Unlike your wife. | 不像你老婆 |
[24:16] | That hurt, Ben. | 扎心了 本 |
[24:17] | You know we’re going to counseling. | 我们已经决定去做婚姻咨询了 |
[24:19] | Can’t imagine why. | 想象不出为什么 |
[24:53] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[25:58] | 年龄范围 35至55岁 | |
[25:59] | 拘留时间 九 月 | |
[26:12] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[26:25] | Hey, Ben! | 本 |
[26:29] | What the heck you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:31] | I just hit the gym. | 我刚去健身了 |
[26:33] | Don’t look so shocked, you skinny prick. | 别这么惊讶 你个瘦猴子 |
[26:36] | Hey, you just disappeared on me last night. | 你昨晚突然就消失了 |
[26:38] | It’s starting to be a bit of a thing with you. | 你最近经常这么干 |
[26:39] | I got shit to do. | 我有事 |
[26:40] | What, am I supposed to check in with you | 难道我每次离开的时候 |
[26:41] | every time I leave the house? | 都要跟你汇报吗 |
[26:45] | Kate called me, by the way. She’s worried about Frank. | 对了 凯特给我打了电话 她很担心弗兰克 |
[26:48] | Apparently he didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没回家 |
[26:50] | Guy’s probably on a bender. | 可能去狂欢作乐了 |
[26:52] | Frank? Are you kidding me? | 弗兰克 你逗我吗 |
[26:54] | Who knows what people do when no one’s looking? | 谁知道人们在没人注意的时候会做些什么 |
[26:57] | Yeah, about that. | 说起这个 |
[26:58] | You and I are long overdue for a talk, Ben. | 你和我早该谈谈了 本 |
[27:01] | That’s gonna have to wait. | 得等等 |
[27:03] | Well, how much longer? | 还要等多久 |
[27:04] | Till I’m good and fucking ready. | 等我准备好后 |
[27:05] | Ben, you can’t just keep walking away. | 本 你不能老是逃避 |
[27:06] | Yeah, I can. | 我可以 |
[27:14] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[27:17] | Keep an eye on Katie. | 照看凯特 |
[27:57] | You’re gonna cuff me? | 你要拷上我 |
[27:59] | Fuck that. I ain’t no wetback. | 去死 我又不是非法进入美国的墨西哥人 |
[28:00] | If you’d just listen to me, it’s pretty fucking simple. | 只要你听我的 这一切都很简单 |
[28:03] | I was born in the U.S. | 我出生在美国 |
[28:05] | I walk you in there | 我押你进去 |
[28:06] | as a witness to the magistrate, all right? | 作为治安法官的证人 |
[28:09] | Then you ID your guy, I hand over the paperwork | 然后你辨认出你的人 我把从局里拿的文件 |
[28:12] | that I grabbed at my station, we walk him out. | 交上去 我们就能带他出来 |
[28:14] | If it’s so simple, then go in and find him. | 如果这么简单 那你自己进去找他 |
[28:16] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[28:17] | There’s no way I’m gonna pick that guy out on my own. | 我自己肯定认不出他 |
[28:20] | Still can’t tell us beaners apart, huh? | 还是分不清我们墨西哥人 是吗 |
[28:23] | Look, you know this guy. | 听着 你认识这人 |
[28:25] | I-I’m assuming you’ve met him before, right? | 我猜你以前见过他 |
[28:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:30] | It’ll be a lot easier to pick him out | 要是你看到他的话 |
[28:32] | if you lay eyes on him. | 会更容易认出他 |
[28:33] | And what happens if one of your Border Patrol | 要是你在边境巡逻队里的基友 |
[28:35] | butt buddies recognizes you? | 认出你来怎么办 |
[28:37] | Ah, it’s nowhere near my old station. | 这离我以前的工作地很远 |
[28:39] | Agents come and go all the time. | 而且探员总是来来去去 |
[28:41] | That’s the thing about working for the government. | 为政府工作就是这样 |
[28:43] | Now, come on. | 快来 |
[28:57] | I’m gonna need your Glock. | 把你的格洛克手枪给我 |
[28:59] | Like hell, Ben-dejo. | 想得美 混球本 |
[29:01] | You’re gonna walk in there with a gun? | 你要带枪进去吗 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | Then you’re smarter than you look. | 那你比你看上去要聪明很多 |
[29:08] | But not smart enough to think about what might happen | 但还不够聪明 没考虑到 |
[29:09] | if someone sees that I don’t have one. | 要是有人看到我没枪会怎么样 |
[29:25] | Just in case you pull an Angel Suarez on me. | 以防万一你对我来安吉尔·苏亚雷斯那套 |
[29:31] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[29:35] | I can’t believe this shit. | 难以置信 |
[29:38] | All right, be cool. | 好了 淡定点 |
[29:47] | Someone sent the wrong Juan Doe to court. | 有人把错误的胡安·多伊送去了法庭 |
[29:50] | Judge is pissed. | 法官很生气 |
[29:52] | Guy that was collared with him | 跟他一起被抓的那人 |
[29:53] | was supposed to ID some tonk for me. | 本应帮我辨认一个非法移民 |
[29:55] | They both got to show up at arraignment. | 他们都得参加传讯 |
[30:14] | Get back! | 退后 |
[30:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | What the fuck is wrong with you white people? | 你们白人有什么毛病 |
[30:43] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[30:45] | – You sure? – Yeah, that’s him. | -确定吗 -嗯 就是他 |
[30:51] | You! | 你 |
[30:53] | You’re coming with us. Come on. | 你跟我们走 快 |
[31:00] | Migra. | 臭条子 |
[31:04] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[31:05] | I’m the one you tied to a fence like a dog! | 你把我当狗一样栓在栅栏上 |
[31:08] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[31:10] | Get back! | 回去 |
[31:11] | You heard what I said. | 你们听到我的话了 |
[31:18] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[31:19] | ¿Qué? | 什么 |
[31:20] | I said hit me, you fucking greaseball. | 我叫你打我 拉丁佬 |
[31:31] | – You okay, brother? – Yeah, he got me pretty good. | -你没事吧 兄弟 -嗯 他下手很重 |
[31:34] | – Come on, let’s go. – Take care of it. | -快 我们走 -处理好这边 |
[31:36] | – I’ll fill out the incident report. – Come on. | -我会填写事故报告 -快走 |
[31:42] | – Out of the way. – Let’s go. | -让开 -我们走 |
[31:56] | I thought you said you wouldn’t be recognized. | 你不是说你不会被认出吗 |
[31:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:59] | Uncuff me. | 解开我 |
[32:00] | – I will, just hear me out. – Now! | -我会的 听我说 -马上 |
[32:11] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[32:18] | We had him. | 我们都找到他了 |
[32:20] | Look, they were about to lock down the whole place. | 他们即将封锁整个拘留所 |
[32:22] | I had no choice but to get us out of there. | 我别无选择 只能跟你先离开 |
[32:23] | Just walked out and be done with it. | 我们出来了就别想再进去了 |
[32:25] | Did you see the agents rushing toward us? | 你看到有多少探员朝我们冲来吗 |
[32:28] | All they had to do was take a closer look | 他们只要仔细看一眼 |
[32:29] | at my bullshit paperwork. | 就能识破我的假文件 |
[32:32] | How the hell did that guy know you? | 那家伙怎么会认识你 |
[32:33] | I’m the one who got him put in there. | 是我害他被关进去的 |
[32:36] | Look, I-I-I think I know a way to fix this. | 听着 我知道个补救办法 |
[32:38] | I’m listening. | 快说 |
[32:40] | Detention center protocol | 拘留所制度 |
[32:42] | dictates that if a detainee commits a crime, | 规定如果囚犯犯罪了 |
[32:44] | like attacking an agent, he gets handed over to ICE, | 比如袭击探员 就要被交给移民局 |
[32:48] | and then he’s transferred to another facility. | 然后他会被转移到别的机构 |
[32:52] | Juan Doe will be transferred, where? | 胡安·多伊会被转移到哪里 |
[32:54] | Adelanto-three hours north. | 阿德兰托 往北开三小时 |
[32:57] | I did you a favor, man. | 我这是帮了你 |
[32:59] | Getting past one or two agents in a transpo van | 搞定一两个押运车上的探员 |
[33:02] | is gonna be a hell of a lot easier than facing down | 比对付整座拘留所里的探员 |
[33:04] | a detention center full of them. | 简单多了 |
[33:08] | All right, ese. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | You bought yourself some time. | 你给自己争取了些时间 |
[33:12] | Who you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[33:17] | Big Mo’. | 大莫 |
[33:18] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹好吗 |
[33:21] | Yo, I’m gonna need you guys. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[33:24] | Yeah, well, it turns out CBP has me on the payroll | 没想到我还得为美国海关与边防局 |
[33:26] | for the next couple of weeks. | 干几周才能退休 |
[33:28] | Yeah. Yeah, well, you know how that goes. | 是的 你也知道他们总出错 |
[33:32] | Uh, tell me, is ICE making that transfer | 告诉我 移民局是不是今天下午 |
[33:35] | this afternoon to Adelanto? | 转移犯人到阿德兰托 |
[33:37] | Well, someone fucked up my paperwork, | 有人弄错了我的文件 |
[33:39] | and I just need to confirm the time. | 我得确认下时间 |
[33:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:47] | Thanks, Junior. | 谢了 朱尼尔 |
[33:49] | Next round’s on me, buddy. All right. | 下次喝酒我请客 再见 |
[34:02] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[34:04] | Why don’t you just send up smoke signals next time? | 你下次索性放烟幕信号得了 |
[34:07] | What’s the name of your gang-Probable Cause? | 你们这组合叫什么 证据确凿吗 |
[34:10] | You find us that route yet? | 你给我们查到路线没有 |
[34:13] | The drop’s at 4:00 p.M. | 转移在下午4点进行 |
[34:16] | They’re gonna take the I-15 north | 他们会走I15高速北上 |
[34:19] | to Escondido to avoid the city traffic. | 到埃斯孔迪多 避开市内交通 |
[34:22] | Best time for us to take our shot is here– off the highway, | 我们下手的最佳时机是这里 下高速后 |
[34:26] | last mountain road before the San Pasqual Valley. | 到圣帕斯夸尔谷前的最后一段山路 |
[34:29] | And you’ve driven this route? | 你开过这条路线吗 |
[34:30] | I’ve made drop-offs there. | 我在这放下过犯人 |
[34:32] | Yeah, I bet you love locking up busload of Mexicans. | 你肯定很喜欢囚禁一汽车的墨西哥人 |
[34:35] | We could set the Lexco cable here, easy. | 我们可以把莱克斯科缆索布在这里 很简单 |
[34:37] | Lexco cable? | 莱克斯科缆索 |
[34:38] | Bridge rope from my cousin’s metal shop. | 从我堂兄金属加工车间拿的大桥缆索 |
[34:41] | 20,000-pound test-stop an ICE van pretty quick. | 承重两万磅 能迅速截停移民局的厢式货车 |
[34:47] | Galvanized cable? | 电镀缆索 |
[34:48] | That’s the plan? | 这就是你们的计划 |
[34:51] | Take the head right off the driver. | 直接把司机脑袋割掉 |
[34:52] | No head, foot comes off the gas, | 没了脑袋 脚就会松开油门 |
[34:55] | van stops. | 车就会停下 |
[34:57] | Works for me. | 我觉得可以 |
[34:58] | – Yo, me too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -好 |
[35:02] | We do this without anyone dying, or we don’t do this. | 干这事不能出人命 否则我们就别干了 |
[35:05] | No offense, but we tried it your way last time, migra. | 无意冒犯 但我们上次试过你的方法了 条子 |
[35:09] | You think I’m– | 你觉得我… |
[35:28] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[35:31] | Ah, son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[36:10] | Hey, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[36:12] | That’s my truck! | 那是我的车 |
[36:45] | – Let us know! – We’re good to go. | -来了说一声 -准备行动 |
[37:42] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[37:50] | – Yeah, that’s good. – Go, go, go, go, go, go! | -这样就行了 -快走 走 |
[38:03] | What is this guy’s problem? | 这家伙有什么毛病 |
[38:11] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[38:13] | Pull over! Stop! | 靠边停车 停车 |
[38:16] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[38:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[38:52] | Yeah! Fuck, yeah! | 太好了 |
[38:55] | I told you, bro! Shit! | 我不是说了吗 哥们 赞 |
[39:02] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[39:07] | Get out! | 出来 |
[39:16] | Man, they found us. | 天 他们找到我们了 |
[39:19] | Them too. | 他们也是 |
[39:21] | I’m not here for them. | 我不是为他们而来的 |
[39:49] | Did you see their necks, bro? | 你看见他们的脖子了吗 兄弟 |
[39:53] | – Straight money. – Hell, yeah! | -这招包管有效 -是啊 |
[39:56] | That shit went perfectly! | 计划进行得超完美 |
[40:33] | Where the hell you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:35] | Take a piss. | 撒尿 |
[40:37] | What, do you want to hold it for me? | 怎么 你想帮我扶着老二吗 |
[40:54] | Hi, you’ve reached Jill. | 我是吉尔 |
[40:55] | I can’t get to the phone right now, but leave a message. | 我现在不方便接电话 麻烦你留言 |
[40:59] | Hey, Jill. It’s me. | 吉尔 是我 |
[41:04] | Kate told me what’s happening with Frank. | 凯特告诉我弗兰克的事了 |
[41:08] | Listen, I-I know that you’re aware | 听着 我知道你察觉到 |
[41:09] | that I’ve been carrying around some anger about the guy. | 我一直对这男人有怨气 |
[41:17] | The second that I found out that he… | 我一得知他… |
[41:19] | he might be missing… | 他可能失踪了 |
[41:22] | I realized that it wasn’t him | 我便意识到 |
[41:25] | that caused the cracks in our marriage. | 导致我们婚姻产生裂痕的不是他 |
[41:29] | It was me. | 而是我 |
[41:34] | I don’t know if I’m gonna get a chance to– | 我不知道我以后还有没有机会 |
[41:36] | to say the things that I want to say here. | 说出我现在想说的话 |
[41:40] | That I– | 我… |
[41:47] | Press 1 if you’re satisfied with your message. | 留言完毕请按1 |
[41:49] | Press 2 to review your voice mail. | 重听语音留言请按2 |
[41:51] | Press 3 to delete your message. | 删除留言请按3 |
[41:57] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |
[42:23] | Uh, Garrett Cox? | 加勒特·考克斯 |
[42:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:27] | Holly Vincent, HSI. | 我是国土安全调查局的霍莉·文森特 |
[42:29] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[42:33] | You know, actually, it’s, uh-it’s not a great time. | 其实现在不太方便 |
[42:35] | Look, I just had a few things I wanted to run by you, | 我就有几件事想问问你 |
[42:38] | and then I will get out of your hair, | 然后我就不打搅你了 |
[42:39] | let you get back to cooking your meal. | 让你继续煮饭 |
[42:43] | Sure. Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:44] | Okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[42:47] | It’s nice. | 你家挺漂亮的 |
[42:50] | Cozy. | 很温馨 |
[42:53] | Kind of small. | 有点小 |
[42:54] | What? | 什么 |
[42:55] | Oh, you know, I just figured, a handsome young guy | 我就是想着 你这样的年轻帅哥 |
[42:58] | like yourself would have a live-in girlfriend… | 应该会跟女友同居 |
[43:00] | or boyfriend maybe. | 或跟男友 |
[43:03] | Shit, I don’t fucking judge. | 我不会对别人的私生活指手画脚 |
[43:05] | You, uh, call in sick | 人际敏感性训练那天 |
[43:06] | the day they gave you sensitivity training? | 你是不是请病假没去 |
[43:08] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[43:11] | I just wanted to ask you a couple questions | 我就想问你几个问题 |
[43:13] | about a coworker of yours– | 关于你的一个同事 |
[43:15] | Ben Clemens. | 本·克莱门斯 |
[43:19] | Uh, yeah, I don’t work with him anymore. | 对 我不再跟他共事了 |
[43:21] | He’s retired. | 他退休了 |
[43:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:25] | But you do know the man. | 但你认识这个男人 |
[43:27] | Well, I’m friends with a lot of guys I work with. | 我和很多同事都是朋友 |
[43:29] | I bet you are. | 肯定的 |
[43:30] | You are one friendly-ass motherfucker. | 你是个友好亲切的混蛋 |
[43:33] | I can tell by the dimples. | 从你的酒窝我就能看出 |
[43:36] | Did he tell you about that unarmed kid | 他有没有告诉你他几年前 |
[43:38] | he gunned down in the alley a few years back? | 在巷子里枪杀了一个手无寸铁的少年 |
[43:43] | No. | 没有 |
[43:44] | But you heard about it. | 但你听说过这事 |
[43:46] | Locker-room talk? | 更衣室里的流言 |
[43:47] | Yeah–yeah, I mean, sure. | 确实听说过 |
[43:49] | It makes Ben an interesting choice | 那选择本当楷模 |
[43:52] | for a role model, doesn’t it? | 还挺有意思的 对吧 |
[43:55] | Ben’s a good man. | 本是个好人 |
[44:06] | You see these two dead guys? | 你看见这两个死者了吗 |
[44:08] | We found them out in the desert | 我们在沙漠发现的他们 |
[44:10] | with your friend’s fingerprints on his car. | 他车上有你朋友的指纹 |
[44:15] | We also picked up some tire prints from the scene… | 我们在现场还提取了一些轮胎印 |
[44:19] | same tires come standard issue on CBP trucks. | 和海关与边防局卡车的标配轮胎一样 |
[44:22] | Chevy Tahoe. | 雪佛兰塔荷 |
[44:25] | Like the one you drive, isn’t it? | 你就是开这种车的 对吧 |
[44:29] | I might’ve lied when I said that this was just gonna take a sec. | 我之前说不会耽搁你太久 也许是谎言 |
[44:34] | Truth is, this isn’t gonna be quick or easy. | 事实就是 这不会很快或轻易结束 |
[44:37] | We got a lot of shit to talk about. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[44:39] | So I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 所以我会问你一些问题 |
[44:42] | And I want you to think long and… really fucking hard | 我希望你花时间 仔细想清楚 |
[44:46] | before you answer each and every one of them. | 再回答每一个问题 |
[45:14] | Shame what happened to Javi. | 哈维的事太遗憾了 |
[46:12] | Thanks for bringing my brother home. | 谢谢你带我哥回家 |
[46:16] | What’s up, mi’jo? Andale! | 你好吗 儿子 抱一个 |
[46:24] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[46:26] | are gonna have some fun together. | 会一起找乐子 |
[46:32] | Call me Mazo. | 叫我玛佐 |