时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | No! | 不要 |
[06:17] | V107 Victor 107. | |
[06:19] | Victor 107, go ahead. | V107 说 |
[06:22] | Still waiting on Argenta. | 还在等阿尔金塔 |
[06:23] | She said she was coming 20 minutes ago. | 她20分钟前就说快到了 |
[06:26] | Had to reroute for a UAC call. | 临时去处理非法入境儿童事宜了 |
[06:29] | Working on your relief. | 正在找人来替你班 |
[06:30] | How long we talking? | 要多久 |
[06:33] | No ETA yet. | 暂时没有预估时间 |
[06:55] | Hey, chief, where’s your bathroom? | 老板 洗手间在哪 |
[06:58] | Baño? | 厕所 |
[06:59] | Customers only. | 仅限顾客使用 |
[07:00] | Well, maybe you can make an exception. | 或许你可以破例一次 |
[07:02] | Or you can sell me one of these boxes. | 或者你可以卖我一个箱子 |
[07:04] | I’ll take a shit in that instead. | 我直接拉屎在里面 |
[07:08] | All the way down on the left. | 最里面左边 |
[07:53] | Hey, it’s occupied. | 有人 |
[08:01] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[08:12] | I’d give it a minute if I were you. | 你最好等一下再进去 |
[08:16] | Tried to warn you. | 提醒过你了 |
[10:40] | Victor 107 to dispatch. | V107呼叫指挥中心 |
[10:43] | Victor 107, go ahead. | V107 请讲 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna need some backup at the U-Store-All Plus | 我需要支援来优家仓库 |
[10:48] | on the southwest corner of Airway Road. | 在艾尔威路西南角上 |
[10:50] | I’ve got a tunnel approximately 30 feet deep. | 我发现一条大约9米深的隧道 |
[10:54] | Copy, Victor 107. | 收到 V107 |
[10:56] | We got a major bailout at the Otay Villa Apartments | 回声一号路旁的欧泰维拉公寓需要紧急援助 |
[10:58] | by Echo One, 12 UDAs. | 有12个非法入境移民 |
[11:00] | Will send support ASAP. | 会尽快派出支援 |
[11:07] | Shit. | 靠 |
[12:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[13:04] | Stop! Stop! Don’t shoot in the tunnel! | 住手 别在隧道里开枪 |
[13:21] | Get the fuck out! | 快出去 |
[13:24] | Get out, come on! | 出去 快 |
[13:55] | There’s the man of the hour. | 风云人物在这儿呢 |
[13:58] | You know damn well you shouldn’t have gone down there. | 你明知道你不该下去的 |
[14:00] | What are you gonna do, fire me? | 你要开除我吗 |
[14:03] | Hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[14:08] | It was a hell of a bust, though. | 不过这次抓捕收获颇丰 |
[14:10] | Talking CNN-level shit. | 新闻台级别的 |
[14:12] | DEA brass is gonna be posing for pics in that tunnel for weeks. | 缉毒局官员会在那个隧道里摆拍好几周 |
[14:16] | Hey, I can get back down in that tunnel, | 我可以回到隧道里 |
[14:19] | you know, snake it out, see where it goes. | 一探究竟 看看通向哪里 |
[14:22] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[14:23] | Go on back to the station. I’ll be right behind you. | 回局里 我稍后就来 |
[14:27] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:29] | What’d he tell you? | 他怎么跟你说的 |
[14:30] | How we doing, fellas? | 各位怎么样啊 |
[14:32] | Glad we could clean this up for you. | 很高兴我们可以帮你们清理 |
[15:19] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[15:20] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[15:23] | Aw, come on. | 不是吧 |
[15:25] | Here you go, Clemens. | 给 克莱门斯 |
[15:26] | No, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 不用 我不要 |
[15:27] | I think we got him. | 我们整到他了 |
[15:30] | Hey. Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[15:32] | I thought I made it clear that I didn’t want a party. | 我不是说了我不想要派对的吗 |
[15:34] | Hey, hey, don’t blame me, all right? | 别怪我 好吗 |
[15:35] | This was all Joe Don’s idea. | 都是乔·唐的主意 |
[15:37] | Except–except for this. | 除了这个 |
[15:39] | I had everyone sign it. Go on, open it up. | 我让所有人都签了名 打开吧 |
[15:41] | I figured you– you’d hate that. | 我想着你会讨厌这个 |
[15:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:45] | Look, Ben, before you go, | 听着 本 在你走之前 |
[15:46] | I want to thank you for looking out for me. | 我想谢谢你照顾我 |
[15:47] | – No, no, don’t do that. – Hey, come on, let me finish. | -不 别来这套 -请让我说完 |
[15:49] | I’m giving you a direct order. | 我现在命令你 |
[15:50] | Shut the fuck up and drink. | 闭嘴 把酒喝了 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna miss you, you crusty bastard. | 我会想你这个暴脾气的家伙的 |
[15:56] | Hey, y’all, listen up for just a second. | 大家听我说两句 |
[15:58] | I just want to raise a beer to Agent Ben Clemens. | 我想举杯向本·克莱门斯探员致敬 |
[16:03] | Ben, after 32 years of distinguished service, | 本 在32年的卓著服役后 |
[16:09] | the United States Customs and Border Protection | 美国海关与边防局 |
[16:12] | officially kicks your ass out the door. | 正式将你踢出大门 |
[16:16] | To Ben Clemens, y’all! | 大家敬本·克莱门斯一杯 |
[17:16] | My guinea pig had babies. | 我的豚鼠生宝宝了 |
[17:18] | You said you bought two boys. | 你明明说你买了两只公的 |
[17:21] | Well, looks like I was wrong. | 看来是我弄错了 |
[17:23] | Go watch TV. | 去看电视吧 |
[17:28] | – Are you going today? – Yep. | -你今天要去吗 -是的 |
[17:34] | Ben. | 本 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | I hate to ask, but how long do you think it’s gonna take? | 我也不想问 但你觉得要多久 |
[17:46] | I won’t know till I see it. | 得看见了才知道 |
[17:54] | Ben, I loved my husband, | 本 我爱我丈夫 |
[17:57] | but Javi took a second mortgage on the house | 但哈维拿房子做了二次抵押 |
[18:00] | to pay for Mexico. | 来支付墨西哥房子的钱 |
[18:02] | I have a meeting with the bank | 我还得去见银行的人 |
[18:03] | to see if they’ll give us an extension, | 看他们会不会给我们延期 |
[18:06] | but they’re gonna foreclose on our house here | 但如果我不尽快付清墨西哥房子的钱 |
[18:08] | if I don’t pay for Mexico soon, and– | 他们会取消这边房子的抵押赎回权 |
[18:11] | There won’t be enough to cover the loan | 不修完小屋的话 |
[18:12] | without finishing the cabin. | 就不够钱还清贷款 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:15] | We need to sell. | 我们得卖掉 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:19] | Hey, we both know Javi | 我们都知道 |
[18:21] | would have dragged me down there anyway. | 哈维无论如何都会拉我去那里的 |
[18:25] | He was a good guy, but he was a shit carpenter. | 他是个好人 但木工活属实不行 |
[18:33] | Javi didn’t leave us much, but he left us you. | 哈维没留给我们多少 但他留下了你 |
[19:02] | Do you need help, sir? | 需要帮助吗 先生 |
[19:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[19:07] | I’m very strong. | 我力气大得很 |
[19:12] | You don’t recognize me without my uniform, | 我没穿制服你就认不出了 |
[19:14] | do you, Alvaro? | 对吗 阿尔瓦罗 |
[19:19] | Stop! | 站住 |
[19:20] | God damn it, just stop! | 该死 给我站住 |
[19:28] | How many times you gonna do this dance? | 这种把戏你还想耍多少次 |
[19:38] | What’s up, old-timer? | 怎么了 老前辈 |
[19:39] | Joe Don, I need a 10-16 at the Home Depot on Plaza. | 乔·唐 我需要警力到广场上的家得宝押解犯人 |
[19:44] | I must have picked this asshole up five times in the past year alone. | 光是去年一年 我就抓了这个混蛋五次了 |
[19:47] | Ben, there’s protocol. | 本 我们有制度 |
[19:49] | Fuck protocol. | 去他妈的制度 |
[19:50] | He’s right here, standing in front of me. | 他就站在我面前呢 |
[19:52] | I can bring him in if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以押他回去 |
[19:54] | Ben, it’s not your job anymore. | 本 这不再是你的职责了 |
[19:56] | Gotta go, buddy. | 先挂了 老兄 |
[20:04] | You gonna let me go now? | 你要放我走吗 |
[20:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:50] | Do I look like I need a necklace? | 你看我像是需要项链的人吗 |
[21:14] | There you go. | 这样吧 |
[21:16] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[23:39] | What a shithole. | 真是个破地方 |
[24:15] | God, Javi. | 天啊 哈维 |
[24:17] | Fucking– | 妈的 |
[24:20] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[24:33] | Christ. | 服了 |
[24:47] | Fuck this. | 不管了 |
[24:50] | Javi, you were a fucking pig. | 哈维 你就是头猪 |
[26:06] | This okay? | 可以坐这吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, can I get a…menu? | 能给我份菜单吗 |
[26:24] | Menu? | 菜单 |
[26:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:42] | No menus necessary. We make what’s fresh here. | 不需要菜单 我们这里什么新鲜做什么 |
[26:48] | Got any fish tacos? | 有鱼肉卷饼吗 |
[26:49] | The best you’ll ever have. | 会是你吃过最棒的 |
[26:52] | – Sold. – Okay. | -来一份 -好的 |
[26:53] | And un cerveza, por favor. | 请再给我来杯啤酒 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:18] | What brought you to Estrella de Mar? | 你为什么来”海星”餐厅吃饭 |
[27:21] | A friend of mine used to eat here all the time, | 我一个朋友过去总来这里吃饭 |
[27:23] | and he was very picky about his Mexican food. | 他对墨西哥菜非常挑剔 |
[27:26] | Smart friend. And what’s his name? | 你朋友很明智 他叫什么名字 |
[27:30] | Javi Lopez. | 哈维·洛佩兹 |
[27:35] | He was a good customer. | 他是个很好的客人 |
[27:38] | Javi was well-liked around here. | 哈维生前在这里人缘很好 |
[27:41] | You worked together? | 你们是同事吗 |
[27:43] | He was my partner. | 他是我搭档 |
[27:44] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[27:48] | I’m Neto. | 我是内托 |
[27:52] | This is Eduardo. | 这位是埃德华多 |
[27:54] | – And Luis. – Mucho gusto. | -这是路易斯 -幸会 |
[27:56] | Ben. | 我是本 |
[27:57] | You taking over Javi’s old place? | 你接管了哈维的老房子吗 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna fix it up, try to sell it for his family. | 我会把它修好 看能否替他家人卖出去 |
[28:08] | The sooner you finish it, the better, amigo. | 朋友 你越快修完越好 |
[28:22] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[28:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:30] | – Hey. – Hey, stranger. | -喂 -你好 陌生人 |
[28:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[28:34] | Well, not that you need the reminder, | 虽然你不需要提醒也会记得 |
[28:35] | but you know, Kate’s party’s tomorrow. | 但说一声 凯特的派对是在明天 |
[28:39] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[28:41] | No. | 没有 |
[28:43] | Well, it starts at noon. | 派对中午开始 |
[28:44] | So come anytime. | 随时来都行 |
[28:46] | Look, Jill, I really wish I could, | 吉尔 我真的希望我可以去 |
[28:49] | but it’s been a busy week, a lot going on. | 但我这周很忙 有好多事要做 |
[28:53] | It’s not like you can use work as an excuse anymore. | 你不能再拿工作当借口了 |
[28:57] | You know how it is between me and Frank. | 你知道我和弗兰克的关系不好 |
[29:00] | Your daughter is graduating, all right? | 你的女儿要毕业了 好吗 |
[29:02] | You know she got into that program at USD? | 你知道她考上了圣地亚哥大学的研究生吗 |
[29:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:05] | That–that’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[29:09] | You’re her father, not Frank. Okay? | 你才是他的父亲 弗兰克不是 好吗 |
[29:12] | You should be there. | 你应该到场 |
[29:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:15] | If only you had said that more, | 你以前要是多说几次这句话 |
[29:17] | we might still be married. | 我们也许就不会离婚了 |
[29:19] | Probably not. | 不太可能 |
[29:20] | Now who’s right? | 现在谁才是对的 |
[29:22] | All right, all right, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 行 好吧 明天见 |
[29:42] | What, are you gonna arrest me, hick? | 怎么 你要逮捕我吗 乡巴佬 |
[30:33] | You got a problem, gringo? | 你有意见吗 美国佬 |
[30:35] | No. I pay my bills. | 没有 我都会付账 |
[31:19] | Yeah–not you. You! | 对 不是你 是你 |
[31:29] | Hey, hello. | 你好 |
[31:30] | Give me your best one. | 把你最好的货给我 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:35] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[31:36] | Ten dollars. | 十块 |
[31:38] | I got seven. That’s what I got. | 我身上只有七块钱 |
[31:41] | Okay, seven is okay. | 行 七块就七块 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:55] | Yeah, it was pretty cool to rumble through | 大晚上穿越狭缝峡谷 |
[31:57] | a slot canyon at night. | 确实挺酷的 |
[31:58] | We saw a herd of deer. | 我们还看见了一群鹿 |
[31:59] | Regular cowboy now? | 现在当上牛仔了是吗 |
[32:14] | You sure Katie’s gonna be okay with me coming? | 你确定凯特不会介意我来吗 |
[32:16] | – It just seems a little – A little what? | -感觉有点… -有点什么 |
[32:18] | Like you just invited me | 感觉你邀请我 |
[32:19] | so you didn’t have to go by yourself. | 只是为了不用独自出席 |
[32:32] | – Well, this is… – Save it. | -这可真是… -省省吧 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | – Ben! Hey. – Frank. | -本 你好 -弗兰克 |
[32:38] | Happy to see you. Bring it in, man. | 看见你真高兴 抱一下 |
[32:40] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -还是不了 -好吧 |
[32:42] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你的事 |
[32:43] | I mean, God, retirement is, like, | 天啊 退休就和 |
[32:45] | right up there with death and divorce | 死亡和离婚一样 |
[32:47] | as one of life’s most stressful challenges, | 是人生中最有压力的挑战之一 |
[32:49] | so if you ever need a profession– | 所以如果你需要一份工作… |
[32:50] | – I’m gonna go find Katie. – Yeah, okay. Hi. | -我去找凯特 -好的 你好 |
[32:53] | – Hey. – I’m Frank, Kate’s stepdad. | -你好 -我是凯特的继父弗兰克 |
[32:55] | Right, I’m Garrett, Ben’s emotional support animal. | 我是加勒特 本的情感支持动物 |
[32:58] | – It’s good to see you. – Hey, come over here. | -很高兴见到你 -过来 |
[33:00] | Hey, you made it. | 你来了 |
[33:02] | Aw, let me look at you. You look good. | 让我看看你 精神不错 |
[33:06] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[33:07] | How’s the leisure life? | 闲暇日子过得怎么样 |
[33:08] | I was just going over that with Dr. Touchy McFeely. | 我刚和那位情感外露的医生聊了 |
[33:11] | Come on. He’s just trying to connect. | 别这样 他只是想和你搞好关系 |
[33:13] | I wish he’d stop. | 希望他别这么做了 |
[33:16] | Well, Katie’s by the pool with her friends, but hang on. | 凯特和朋友在泳池那边 不过你先等等 |
[33:18] | I think you’re gonna want this. | 你应该需要这个 |
[33:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | – I’m gonna find the kid. – Okay. | -我去找那孩子 -去吧 |
[33:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:50] | Katie. | 凯特 |
[33:52] | You want some? | 你要吗 |
[33:53] | You know how I feel about that. | 你知道我不抽那个的 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but no government job anymore, | 但是你现在没有公职在身 |
[33:56] | and it’s legal, so. | 而且这是合法的 |
[33:57] | And you’re still not a lawyer yet. | 你现在还没当上律师 |
[34:00] | Okay. Can you just– | 好吧 你能不能… |
[34:02] | Cool. | 酷 |
[34:04] | – I’m proud of you, kid. – Thank you. | -你是我的骄傲 孩子 -谢谢你 |
[34:07] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:08] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 无论如何我都不会错过的 |
[34:09] | Yes, you would. | 不 你还是会的 |
[34:14] | You got a tattoo? | 你纹了身 |
[34:15] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:17] | Just a graduation gift to myself. | 送给我自己的毕业礼物 |
[34:20] | That’s really–it’s nice. | 这… 很漂亮 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | I got something for you too. | 我也给你准备了礼物 |
[34:26] | It’s nothing much. It’s– | 没多贵重 |
[34:27] | My God. That’s beautiful. | 我的天 真好看 |
[34:30] | You’ll be the first Clemens | 你要成为我们克莱门斯家第一个 |
[34:31] | to have a master’s degree. | 有硕士学位的人了 |
[34:33] | I think Mom has hers. | 妈妈也有硕士学位吧 |
[34:35] | Well, her last name is Kerr now. | 但她现在姓克尔了 |
[34:37] | Whose fault is that? | 这又是谁的错呢 |
[34:40] | Are you seeing anyone? | 你有在和谁交往吗 |
[34:43] | No. Are you? | 没 你呢 |
[34:49] | You know, I should probably go say hi. | 我要去和朋友们打招呼了 |
[34:50] | – I’m fine. – I’m gonna–okay. | -你去吧 -那我去了 好 |
[34:52] | Hey, live a little. | 多享受人生 |
[34:55] | – Okay, family photo time. – Okay, yeah. | -全家福时间到了 -好 |
[34:57] | Here we go. Hey, Garrett, | 准备 加勒特 |
[34:58] | Would you mind taking a picture? | 你能帮我们照相吗 |
[34:59] | – It’d be my pleasure. – Thank you so much. | -我的荣幸 -感谢 |
[35:00] | Hey, do you mind holding my beer? | 你能帮我拿着啤酒吗 |
[35:01] | – Okay. – You. | -好 -你 |
[35:01] | There we go. Okay. | 好了 准备 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 我好了 |
[35:05] | Bunch up, guys. | 大家聚在一起 |
[35:07] | In close. Okay. | 靠近点 好 |
[35:08] | Cheese on three. Sounds original. | 数到三说茄子 听起来挺有创意 |
[35:10] | Hey, Ben. Ben, Ben, come. | 本 本 来嘛 |
[35:11] | Come join us. | 加入我们 |
[35:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, Ben, come in here. | 是啊 本 过来这里 |
[35:15] | – Come on. Come join us. – Get in here. | -来吧 跟我们一起 -过来 |
[35:17] | – All right. – You’re part of the family. | -好吧 -你是我们家的一份子 |
[35:18] | – Come on. – Here I come. | -快来 -我来了 |
[35:21] | Could you hold this? All right. | 你能帮我拿一下吗 谢了 |
[35:24] | All right, guys, bunch up. On three. | 好了 大家凑近点 数到三 |
[35:28] | All right, three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[35:31] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[36:24] | Closed? | 关门了 |
[36:28] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:30] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[36:32] | Always. | 没有不饿的时候 |
[36:36] | And how’s the house coming? | 房子的事怎么样了 |
[36:38] | I haven’t had much time yet. | 我还没腾出时间 |
[36:40] | I was up north at my daughter’s graduation party. | 我刚去了北边参加我女儿的毕业派对 |
[36:45] | You got any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[36:48] | I wish I did. | 我倒希望有 |
[37:34] | You feed everyone who’s crossing? | 不管谁过境你都给他们食物吗 |
[37:36] | They were hungry. | 他们饿了 |
[37:43] | Humans have walked on the moon, | 人类已经登陆过月球 |
[37:45] | there’s a rover on Mars, and meanwhile, down here, | 火星上都有了探测车 然而与此同时在地球 |
[37:50] | we can’t seem to stop fighting over the lines in the sand. | 我们还在为地上划的边界线而争执不休 |
[37:54] | Well, those lines were put there for a reason. | 划那些线是有缘由的 |
[37:59] | A reason? | 缘由 |
[38:08] | What would you do if a young woman | 你会怎么做 如果一个年轻女子 |
[38:12] | came to your door | 来到你门前 |
[38:14] | hungry, hurt, | 饥肠辘辘 还受了伤 |
[38:18] | and looking for a job– not a handout, a job? | 正寻找工作 不是施舍 是要找工作 |
[38:23] | Would she get to cross your line? | 她能越过你的线吗 |
[38:25] | It’s not my line. | 那不是我的线 |
[38:27] | But you held it. | 但你曾守卫它 |
[38:31] | It was my job | 那是我的职责 |
[38:32] | to make sure that my side of the line was as safe as possible. | 确保我这边尽可能安全稳定 |
[38:43] | You just sound like Javi. | 你的口气跟哈维一模一样 |
[38:51] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是夸奖了 |
[38:55] | You should. | 你应该这么想 |
[38:59] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[39:05] | Javi was more than just a customer, wasn’t he? | 哈维不只是普通顾客 对吗 |
[39:14] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[39:20] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[39:48] | – Help me. – What the fuck? | -救救我 -搞什么 |
[39:51] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[39:59] | What the hell are you doing in my truck? | 你怎么会在我的车上 |
[40:03] | Stop. I don’t understand you. | 停下 我听不懂 |
[40:07] | Fear for me baby. | 担心我的孩子 |
[40:17] | Okay, I’ll take you back to the restaurant. | 我把你送回餐馆 |
[40:19] | No. | 不 |
[40:22] | Estados Unidos. | 去美国 |
[40:23] | Estados– | 美… |
[40:24] | are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:26] | You are la migra. | 你是边防警卫队的 |
[40:27] | Yes, migra, border patrol, | 对 边境巡警 |
[40:30] | which is why I don’t take you. | 所以我不能带你去 |
[40:31] | It’s illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[40:33] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:35] | No bueno. | 不行 |
[40:43] | Stop! | 停下 |
[40:45] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[40:47] | You can ride in the front. | 你可以坐前面 |
[41:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[41:20] | I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[41:43] | All right, you want help? Come on. | 好了 你想要帮助吗 过来 |
[41:47] | Hey, they’re gonna help you. | 他们会帮助你的 |
[41:49] | You’re already making friends? | 你已经交了朋友了 |
[41:51] | Hey, she’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[41:56] | Eduardo! | 埃德华多 |
[42:10] | Take her home. | 带她回家 |
[42:35] | I got a daughter her age. | 我有个女儿跟她差不多大 |
[42:37] | You think reporting him is gonna do her any good? | 你以为检举他能帮助到她吗 |
[42:40] | If anything, it’s gonna get her killed quicker. | 那只会害她死得更快 |
[42:48] | She fell in love with the wrong man. | 她爱上了错误的人 |
[42:50] | She didn’t fall in love. | 她没爱上谁 |
[42:51] | Dante chose her. She didn’t have a choice. | 丹特选择了她 她别无选择 |
[43:55] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[44:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:14] | F– | 操 |
[44:16] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[44:19] | Hey, hey, what do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[44:22] | What are you doing? Okay, okay. | 你们这是干什么 好了 |
[44:24] | All right, easy, easy, easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[44:26] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[44:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:46] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[45:15] | Stay away from my woman. | 离我女人远点 |
[45:26] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[46:57] | God! Damn it. | 老天 该死 |
[47:03] | I’m pretty sure we already went through this! | 这事我们不是已经有结论了吗 |
[47:08] | Hey, look, I told you I can’t– | 听着 我说了 我不能… |
[47:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:15] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这 |
[47:16] | You almost got me killed, comprende? | 你差点害死我了 知道吗 |
[47:22] | All right, listen. Calm down, calm down. | 好了 听着 冷静 先冷静下来 |
[47:24] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 别激动 |
[47:27] | Shit. Jesus. | 该死 天呐 |
[47:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:39] | – Hey, fun party. – I need a favor. | -派对很好玩 -我需要你帮忙 |
[47:42] | Yeah, of course you do. Why else would you be calling? | 猜到了 不然你怎么会打来 |
[47:45] | There’s a girl down here. She needs asylum. | 我这里有个女孩 她需要庇护 |
[47:49] | Down where? | 在哪里 |
[47:51] | – Mexico. – What? | -墨西哥 -什么 |
[47:54] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[47:54] | I need you call that ICE lawyer, Ingrid. | 你帮我联系移民局那个律师 英格丽 |
[47:57] | Have her put the wheels in motion. | 叫她开始行动 |
[47:59] | Tell her that she fears for her life. | 告诉她 那女孩担心有生命危险 |
[48:01] | The girl’s na-. | 她叫… |
[48:09] | Maria Elena Flores. | 玛丽亚·艾琳娜·弗洛里斯 |
[48:11] | Get ahold of her office. Give her that name. | 联系她的办公室 把名字告诉她 |
[48:13] | – Ben– – By the book, Garrett. | -本… -照章办事 加勒特 |
[48:14] | Just do it. | 赶紧去办 |
[48:23] | What’s taking you so long? | 你怎么还没好 |
[48:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:45] | Hey, it’s Ben. | 是我 本 |
[48:47] | I realize you might not be working, | 我知道你可能没上班 |
[48:48] | but I need you to come to the cabin now. | 但我需要你立刻过来小屋 |
[48:55] | It’s urgent. | 有急事 |
[48:58] | You need to hide. | 你得躲起来 |
[49:00] | Go! | 快 |
[49:30] | I don’t mean to sound unfriendly, | 我无意听起来不友好 |
[49:32] | but this is private property. | 但这里是私人地方 |
[49:36] | Get back in your car. | 回车上 |
[49:42] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[50:06] | Whatever he’s looking for, | 不管他要找什么 |
[50:08] | he’s not gonna find it in there. | 都不会在里面找到的 |
[50:31] | Where the fuck is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[50:34] | Where the fuck is who? | 谁在哪 |
[51:54] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[51:59] | Drop that phone! | 放下手机 |
[52:02] | Drop the fucking phone! | 快他妈放下手机 |
[52:03] | Please, no kill. | 求你 别杀我 |
[52:36] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[52:38] | We gotta go. | 得赶紧离开 |
[52:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[53:06] | Take this. Take it! | 拿着 快拿着 |
[53:08] | Come on, we have to go! | 快 我们得走了 |
[53:12] | Come on. | 快走 |
[53:18] | Get in. | 上车 |
[54:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[54:34] | Fuck! | 操 |