英文名称:Courage Under Fire
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | You may hear the bombs now. | 也许你现在能听到爆炸声 |
[00:40] | If you’re still with us, you can hear the bombs now. | 如果你还留在巴格达 应该能听到爆炸声 |
[00:42] | They are hitting the centre of the city. | 他们正在轰炸市中心 |
[00:46] | Now we can hear explosions | 现在 我们能听到爆炸声从 |
[00:49] | off in the distance to west of central Baghdad. | 巴格达市中心北面的远处传来 |
[00:53] | Clearly, I’ve never been there, | 显然 我没有去过地狱 |
[00:55] | but this feels like we’re in the central of hell. | 但是现在我们感到身处地狱 |
[01:25] | The 28 countries with forces in the Gulf area have exhausted all reasonable efforts | 28个国家和在海湾地区的军队为达成和平协议 |
[01:30] | to reach a peaceful resolution, | 已经耗尽了所有的合理的努力 |
[01:34] | have no choice | 我们没有选择 |
[01:35] | but to drive Saddam from Kuwait by force. | 只能用武力把萨达姆驱逐出科威特 |
[01:48] | A great battle has been initiated. | 一场伟大的战争开始了 |
[01:51] | The mother of all battles. | 最经典的战争 |
[01:53] | Our objectives | 我们在波斯湾的目的 |
[01:55] | in the Persian Gulf are clear, | 很清楚 |
[01:57] | our goals defined. | 我们的目标很明确 |
[01:59] | Iraq must withdraw from Kuwait | 伊拉克必须彻底的 立即的 |
[02:03] | completely, immediately, | 从科威特撤出 |
[02:05] | and without condition. | 而且是无条件的 |
[02:11] | The liberation of Kuwait | 现在 对科威特的解放 |
[02:14] | has now entered a final phase. | 进入了最后的阶段 |
[02:17] | I have therefore directed to use all forces available, | 因此我命令 使用一切可用的武力 |
[02:21] | including ground forces, | 包括地面部队 |
[02:23] | to eject the lraqi army from Kuwait. | 把伊拉克军队从科威特驱逐出去 |
[02:26] | At this point it seems inevitable | 现在看起来 |
[02:28] | that the ground war is only hours away. | 数小时后 发生地面战争无可避免 |
[02:31] | Peter Arnett, Baghdad. | 彼德·阿内特 巴格达 |
[02:43] | Don’t ever for one minute underestimate the enemy, | 永远也不要低估敌人 |
[02:47] | but remember, we’re better soldiers. | 但是要牢记 我们是更优秀的军人 |
[02:49] | We’re fighting with better equipment, we’re better trained and a lot smarter. | 有更好的装备 受过更好的训练 而且更加聪明 |
[02:54] | Sleep deprivation. Our soldiers been up 46, 48 hours, | 没有睡眠 我们必须连续干上46 48小时 |
[02:58] | so stay on top of ’em. Maintain your intervals. | 所以打起精神 保持间距 |
[03:00] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[03:03] | Let’s have a little prayer. | 我们祈祷一下吧 |
[03:04] | Dear God, protect us | 上帝 请在我们保护… |
[03:07] | as we protect our country we so dearly love. | …我们深爱的国家时 保护我们 |
[03:10] | Keep us safe that we’ll all get home to see our families and our children. | 让我们都能安全回家 看到家人和孩子 |
[03:14] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:15] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:22] | Let’s kill ’em all. Huah! | 杀光他们 呼…啊! |
[03:33] | You all right, Boylar? | 你没事吧 Boylar? |
[03:36] | Hell, yeah. | 没事 |
[03:38] | Let’s heat ’em up, Nat. See you in Baghdad. | 启动坦克吧 纳森 巴格达见 |
[03:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:06] | Battlecarry Sabot. | 穿甲弹 战斗装载 |
[04:09] | Sabot bullet coming up, sir. | 装载穿甲弹 长官 |
[04:16] | Sabot loaded. lndexed. | 穿甲弹装载完毕 标记完毕 |
[04:18] | Crew report. | 组员报告 |
[04:19] | Driver ready. Loader ready. | 驾驶员准备完毕 装弹手准备完毕 |
[04:20] | Gunner ready to give Saddam a new way to hurt. | 射手准备好了痛击萨达姆 |
[04:23] | Huah! Huah! | 呼…啊!呼…啊! |
[04:24] | Huah. | 呼…啊 |
[04:26] | All right, Boylar? | 听得到吗 Boylar? |
[04:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:29] | All Cougar elements, this is Cougar6. Report Red Con 1. Over. | 所有美洲狮 我是美洲狮6号 用1套 完毕 |
[04:37] | All Sabre elements, this is Sabre6. | 所有军刀单元 我是军刀6号 |
[04:41] | Move out. | 出发 |
[05:10] | Sabre6, this is Cougar6. | 军刀6号 我是美洲狮6号 |
[05:13] | No joy over here. | 这儿没什么情况 |
[05:14] | Permission to try an alternate route. Over. | 请求走备用路线 完毕 |
[05:17] | Roger that, Cougar6. Work your way to phase line hammer. | 收到 美洲狮6号 走原路到攻击位置 |
[05:20] | No surprises. Copy? Roger that. | 我不想有意外 回复?收到 |
[05:23] | I’m taking up the right flank. I’ll get back to you. Out. | 我占据右侧面位置 稍后再联系你 |
[05:30] | Contact. I see flashes, 3, 500 metres, sir. | 有接触 我看到火光 3500米远 长官 |
[05:34] | All right. Hold on. They got no range. | 好的 镇静 他们不在射程内 |
[05:40] | 2, 500 metres and closing, sir. | 2500米 接进中 长官 |
[05:42] | Ready to lase and blaze. | 准备开火 |
[05:45] | Contact, sir. He’s in range. | 接触状态 长官 进入射程 |
[05:46] | Come on, let me kill his ass. Fire! | 快 让我做了他 发射! |
[05:49] | On the way! | 已发射! |
[05:55] | Yeah!Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | |
[05:56] | Yeah yeah yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! | |
[05:58] | Find me another target, Patella. Loaded! | 找下一个目标 Patella 装弹! |
[06:01] | ldentified. Fire. | 锁定 发射 |
[06:10] | Fire! | 发射! |
[06:20] | Got him! We got him! | 打中他了!我们打中他了! |
[06:23] | Sabre6, Liberty6. | 军刀6号 美洲狮6号 |
[06:24] | We got enemy tangos retreating | 敌人坦克撤往 |
[06:26] | vicinity grid 249er8. | 邻近的坐标 24908 |
[06:29] | Your pursuit should intercept their retreat, grid 765. | 你们应该在坐标765阻截他们的撤退 |
[06:33] | Roger that, Liberty6. | 收到 自由6号 |
[06:35] | Troops! Troops! | 有步兵!有步兵! |
[06:57] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火!停火! |
[07:08] | Come on! Come on! | 过来!过来! |
[07:13] | Sabre6, this is Cougar6. | 军刀6号 我是美洲狮6号 |
[07:14] | Go ahead, Cougar6. | 继续前进 美洲狮6号 |
[07:15] | I have got mines. Repeat, mines. | 我这里有地雷 重复 有地雷 |
[07:18] | I gotta get the fuck out of here. | 我准备离开这里 |
[07:20] | Work your way to grid line Charlie. | 前进到查里线 |
[07:22] | Cougar6 to all Cougar elements. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 美洲狮6号 通知所有美洲狮单元离开 |
[07:48] | Whoa! What the… | 哇! |
[07:49] | Oh, shit! | 妈的! |
[07:51] | All Sabre units, this is Sabre6. | 所有军刀单位 我是军刀6号 |
[07:53] | We just lost a tank. Anybody see the shooter? | 刚刚损失一辆坦克 有谁看见敌人吗? |
[07:57] | I didn’t see anything. Where they coming from? | 我什么也没看见 他们从哪来的? |
[08:00] | Who the hell is shooting at us? | 谁他妈的在向我们开火? |
[08:02] | Liberty6, we got enemy tanks | 自由6号 我们这里有敌军坦克 |
[08:04] | retreating grid 76… | 正在撤往坐标76… |
[08:05] | Patella, that one of our tanks? Hard to tell. | Patella 那是我们的坦克吗?很难说 |
[08:08] | Make it out, and fast! | 辨认它 告诉我 快! |
[08:10] | Oh, shit! We’re almost browning out. | 妈的!我们快成瞎子了 |
[08:13] | Nat, what’s happening? | 纳森 发生什么事? |
[08:15] | Liberty6, we got enemy tanks on our flank. We have contact. | 自由6号 敌军坦克在我侧 我们受攻击 |
[08:18] | This is Cougar6. | 是美洲狮6号 |
[08:19] | Enemy tangos at phase line delta. Over. | 敌军坦克在德耳塔线方位 完毕 |
[08:22] | Patella, find me a target. I think I got one, sir. | Patella 找个目标我找到一个 长官 |
[08:24] | Do you or do you not have a target? | 到底有没有找到目标? |
[08:26] | I think so! | 我认为找到了! |
[08:27] | Gunner, Sabot, tank. | 炮手 穿甲弹 坦克 |
[08:28] | Identify! Up! | 锁定! |
[08:29] | Fire! | 发射! |
[08:32] | He just fired, sir. | 他刚刚发射了 长官 |
[08:34] | They’re firing at us! | 他们在向我们开火! |
[08:35] | Loader! Up, sir! | 装弹手!装好了 长官! |
[08:38] | Fire! | 发射! |
[08:42] | Yeah! That’s the one! | Yeah!就是它! |
[08:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:45] | Sabre6, we just lost Cougar6. | 军刀6号 我们损失了美洲狮6号 |
[08:47] | We got him. Sabre, you just lit up a friendly! | 打中他了军刀6号 你刚击中友军! |
[08:49] | I heard you! We… what? | 我听到你了!我们… 什么? |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[08:52] | You just lit up Boylar, goddamn it! | 你刚才击中了Boylar 该死! |
[08:55] | Sabre6, Nat, what’s happening? | 军刀6号 纳森 发生什么事? |
[08:57] | Patella, was that one of our tanks? | Patella 那是我们的坦克吗? |
[08:59] | He fired, sir. | 他开火了 长官 |
[09:01] | At us or at the T72s? | 向我们还是向T72s? |
[09:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:04] | At us or at the T72s? | 向我们还是向T72s? |
[09:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[09:08] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. | 哦 上帝 |
[09:10] | Colonel Serling, report status now. | 沙林上校 报告现在状态 |
[09:15] | They have range on us, sir. | 我们在他们射程内 长官 |
[09:17] | Sir! | 长官! |
[09:43] | Oh, Christ, Colonel… | 哦 上帝 上校… |
[09:49] | I gave the order to fire. | 是我下令开火的 |
[10:16] | So with your thermal equipment, | 由于你的热成像仪…被燃烧的坦克干扰 |
[10:18] | confused by burning tanks and smoke obscuring your visual lD, | 而且烟雾遮蔽了你的视觉设备 |
[10:22] | you couldn’t tell the difference between the T54 and the Abrams. | 你无法区别T54和Abrams |
[10:26] | I believe that, uh, we… | 我相信 我们… |
[10:28] | I should have known the difference, | 我应该能辨认 |
[10:31] | even with the night scope. | 即使只有夜视仪 |
[10:34] | If we weren’t under attack,… | 如果我们没有受攻击… |
[10:36] | But, under the circumstances, there was no way to tell the difference. | 但在那种情况下 没办法辨别 |
[10:44] | Under the circumstances, | 在那种情况下 |
[10:46] | I suppose there was no way to tell the difference, but… | 我认为没有办法来辨别 但是… |
[10:48] | There was no way to tell the difference. | 没有办法辨别 |
[10:50] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[10:52] | That’s all we need. | 我们需要的就是这个 |
[11:31] | We’re almost browning out! | 我们快成瞎子了! |
[11:33] | We got enemy tanks on our flank. We have contact. | 有敌人坦克在我们侧面 我们受攻击 |
[11:37] | Aah! | 啊! |
[11:39] | We just lost Cougar6! | 我们损失了美洲狮6号! |
[11:40] | You just lit up a friendly! | 你刚才击中了友军! |
[11:44] | Colonel Serling? | 沙林上校? |
[11:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:46] | You OK? Can I get you something? | 什么事 你还好吧?要我为你拿点什么吗? |
[11:49] | Yes, I’m fine. Fine. | 是的 我很好 很好 |
[11:50] | Uh, yes, you can get me a cup of coffee. | 是的 你给我拿一杯咖啡来吧 |
[11:53] | You got it. | 好的 |
[11:55] | We missed you and Meredith at Banacek’s party last night. | 昨晚的晚会 我们都很想你和Meredith |
[11:58] | I’m too old to dance with you youngsters. | 我太老了 不能和你们年轻人一起跳舞了 |
[12:00] | Meredith’s not, so tell her to come without you next time. | Meredith不老 下次叫她一个人来舞会 |
[12:03] | Oh, OK. I will do just that | 好的 下次 |
[12:05] | next time. | 我就这么办 |
[12:10] | Colonel Serling. | 沙林上校 |
[12:11] | Hershberg in five. Coffee’s coming. Thanks. | Hershberg在5号线 咖啡就来 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:20] | Washington Post? | 华盛顿邮报? |
[12:23] | About? | 关于什么? |
[12:26] | Yes, I was there. | 是的 我在那儿 |
[12:28] | That’s a matter of public record. | 这和公众记录有关 |
[12:32] | Well, thank you very much, Mr… | 好的 非常感谢 |
[12:35] | Gartner. Thank you, Mr Gartner, but I have nothing to say. | 先生 谢谢 先生 但我没什么要说的 |
[12:39] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[12:42] | No, sir! | 不 先生! |
[12:44] | Well, I’ll do just that. | 好的 我会那样做的 |
[12:47] | Right. | 对的 |
[12:53] | Colonel Serling’s here, sir. | 沙林上校来了 长官 |
[12:56] | Ban | Ban. |
[12:57] | I’m not talking to you. Won’t even come to my anniversary party? | 我不和你说话 你就不来我的年度晚会? |
[13:01] | You and Sylvia have been together, what, a month? | 你和Sylvia在一起多久 一个月? |
[13:03] | The way she danced with that marine, it won’t last another week. | 她和那个水兵跳舞 不会再持续一周 |
[13:07] | It may be my last anniversary party. | 它也许是我的最后一个年度晚会了 |
[13:09] | Were you there for me? | 为了我你会去吗? |
[13:11] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了? |
[13:14] | Hey, Nat. | 嘿 纳森 |
[13:15] | I’ve got to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[13:17] | How we holding, Ban? | 处理得怎么样了 Ban? |
[13:19] | Running late, sir. | 比较慢 长官 |
[13:20] | May I run a few things by you, sir? Quickly. | 我能麻烦你处理一些事吗 长官?很快的 |
[13:22] | Lieutenant Boylar’s parents… | Boylar中尉的父母… |
[13:23] | Boylar? | Boylar? |
[13:25] | Tom Boylar. He died in Al Bathra. | Tom Boylar 他死在阿尔·巴特拉 |
[13:28] | He’d been with me a long time. | 他和我共事很长一段时间 |
[13:29] | From Virginia, right? Roger that, sir. | 来自维吉尼亚 对吗?是的 长官 |
[13:32] | His parents have written to me. They’re hearing rumours. | 他父母写信给我 他们听到一些谣言 |
[13:35] | You know we can’t discuss it. You have to put them off. | 你知道我们不能讨论 必须摆脱掉他们 |
[13:37] | Yes, sir, but… Tell them he died in action. | 是 长官 告诉他们 Boylar牺牲了 |
[13:40] | He’s a hero. That’s all they want to know. Roger, but it’s not just his parents. | 他是个英雄 就这些是 但不仅是他父母 |
[13:44] | We got a call | 我接到个电话 |
[13:45] | from the Washington Post. | 来自华盛顿邮报 |
[13:47] | A reporter named Gartner. | 一个名叫Gartner的记者 |
[13:49] | A reporter called you about Al Bathra? | 一个记者打电话给你问巴士拉的战事? |
[13:50] | You didn’t talk? | 你没有说吧? |
[13:52] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:53] | Nobody’ll hang you out to dry. I won’t let ’em. | 没人会把你这事曝光 我不会让他们这么做 |
[13:56] | Did you listen to the tape, sir? | 你听过那盘磁带吗 长官? |
[13:57] | Colonel, the war’s over. | 上校 战争已经结束了 |
[13:58] | You and I have been given the great responsibility and privilege | 你和我被赋予很大的责任和特权 |
[14:03] | of investigating combat medals for our army. | 来调查颁发战斗勋章 |
[14:06] | In other words, we’ve been passed over. | 换句话说 我们不需要被调查 |
[14:08] | I prefer to think of it as a second chance, Nat. | 我可不愿意那么想 纳森 |
[14:11] | We understand each other? | 我们互相理解了吗? |
[14:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:14] | OK. | 好 |
[14:16] | The White House heard we’re considering the Medal of Honour for a chopper pilot | 白宫听说我们要给一个直升机飞行员授勋 |
[14:21] | who saved some guys on a downed Blackhawk. | 他救了一架坠落的黑鹰直升机上的人 |
[14:22] | Naturally they want it for Veterans Day. Naturally. | 他们想退伍军人节这天颁发 很自然 |
[14:25] | Which is why you’re taking over the inquiry. | 这就是你接管这个调查的原因 |
[14:28] | We’ve got the rescued soldiers in there for debriefing. | 我们把被救的士兵带到这 做一个报告 |
[14:34] | Attention. | 立正 |
[14:37] | Morning. Take your seats. | 早上好 坐下 |
[14:39] | Everything in order? | 事情都正常吗? |
[14:40] | Just going over the sequence of events. Bring Colonel Serling up to speed. | 把事情经过讲一遍 让上校了解一下 |
[14:45] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[14:46] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[14:47] | Could we get a picture of you and the survivors? | 我们能给你和获救者照张合影吗? |
[14:50] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Keep me in the loop. Thank you, sir. | 保持好的形象 谢谢 长官 |
[14:56] | Morning. Morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[14:58] | Doug Bruno, White House. Do everything my way and we’ll be fine. | 白宫 我用我的方式做事 我们会相处愉快 |
[15:03] | Nat Serling. | 纳森·沙林 |
[15:04] | I’ll, uh, get out ofyour way. | 我会…不挡你的路 |
[15:09] | Major. Sir. | 少校 长官 |
[15:10] | 25 February, these men were part of a refuelling convoy. | 2月25日 这些人在燃料护卫队中 |
[15:14] | Their Blackhawk was shot down by an SA7 west of Al Kufan. | 他们的黑鹰直升机被一枚SA7击落 |
[15:17] | Five seconds after it locked on, we were down. | 被雷达锁住5秒后 我们被击落了 |
[15:21] | We didn’t know what hit us. Our lines were surrounding them so fast, | 我们不知被什么击中 敌人迅速出现 |
[15:25] | we got caught in a pocket of resistance. | 我们只能在包围圈里抵抗 |
[15:27] | Iraqi ground troops on the ridge above kept them completely pinned down. | 伊拉克的地面部队 完全压制了他们 |
[15:32] | Did you discuss surrendering? | 你们有讨论过投降吗? |
[15:39] | Yes, sir, we did. | 是的 我们讨论过 |
[15:41] | We were all wounded one way or another. | 我们每个人都或多或少的受了伤 |
[15:43] | We weren’t trained for that kind of situation, sir. | 我们没有受训应付那种情况 长官 |
[15:47] | Don’t have to make excuses to me. | 不需要向我解释 |
[15:49] | Go on, Sam. | 继续 Sam |
[15:50] | That’s all we got so far, sir. | 我们就知道这么多 长官 |
[15:52] | OK. | 好 |
[15:54] | Lieutenant Chelli. Yes, sir. | Chelli中尉 是 长官 |
[15:56] | Well, as if things weren’t bad enough already, | 好象情况还不够坏似的 |
[16:01] | one of their T54s | 一辆T54坦克 |
[16:03] | joins the ragheads up on the ridge. | 加入了山脊上的部队 |
[16:12] | Incoming! Get down! | 有炮弹!爬下! |
[16:17] | That round kills the medic, Relleno, Gerspach, | 那枚炮弹杀死了medic Relleno Gerspach |
[16:22] | and, uh, Egan here lost his leg. | 还有…Egan没了一条腿 |
[16:25] | So we figure that’s it. We’re dead. | 所以我们认为 我们死定了 |
[16:28] | But then we hear it. | 但是突然 我们听到直升机的声音 |
[16:30] | Nothing like the sound of an inbound Huey. | 没什么比一架归航的休伊的声音更动听了 |
[16:38] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[16:39] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[16:43] | This Huey, did it take any fire? | 这架休伊 它有火力吗? |
[16:45] | Right off the bat. | 马上就知道了 |
[16:46] | But this time when the Huey comes back, it returns fire. | 但是这次当它返航时 它开火了 |
[16:50] | Ground troops go for cover. | 步兵们四处躲避 |
[16:52] | Then the Huey circles back over the tank… | 那架休伊盘旋到坦克上方… |
[16:54] | That’s when they threw something overboard. | 他们扔下一样东西 |
[16:58] | Threw something, or something fell off? I couldn’t tell, but the tank blew. | 扔下 还是落下?我不清楚 但坦克爆炸了 |
[17:04] | Oh! | 噢! |
[17:05] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[17:07] | Man, did it ever blow! | 老兄 那坦克爆炸了! |
[17:10] | We, uh, we never did see what knocked the Huey down. | 我们没看见是什么击落了那架休伊 |
[17:18] | We couldn’t see the crash. | 我们没能看见坠落 |
[17:21] | That night we caught sporadic ground fire. | 那天夜里 有零星的交火 |
[17:24] | The Huey was down below, between us and the enemy, | 那架休伊坠落在山下 在两军之间 |
[17:27] | so they caught most of it. | 所以基本上是他们在和敌人交火 |
[17:30] | Any communications between you and them? | 你们和他们之间有通信吗? |
[17:33] | No, sir. As I said, our radio was wasted. | 没有 长官 我说过 无线电坏了 |
[17:35] | Shouting just draws enemy fire. | 叫喊只会引来敌人的火力 |
[17:38] | So the lraqis, they start to close in on the Huey | 因此伊拉克人 他们在火力掩护下 |
[17:43] | under cover fire, | 逐步接近那架休伊 |
[17:44] | and the Huey returns fire. | 而休伊组员进行了还击 |
[17:47] | We figure it’s all over, and that’s when we hear the rescue team. | 当认为那架休伊完了时 听到救援队的声音 |
[17:51] | Cobras, Hueys… | 眼镜蛇 休伊… |
[17:53] | And a bigass A10 Thunderbolt. | 还有大家伙 雷电A10 |
[17:58] | I swear I never heard such a sweet sound. | 我发誓 我从没听到过如此美妙的声音 |
[18:00] | But now the fuckers are… | 但是这时 那些杂种们… |
[18:03] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[18:05] | The lraqis are letting loose with all they got. | 那些伊拉克人 用他们所有的火力开火 |
[18:07] | You were right the first time. | 你第一次说得对 |
[18:12] | Plus the Huey crew is still banging away. | 休伊的组员们仍然在还击 |
[18:15] | We load our wounded aboard, | 我们把伤员运上直升机 |
[18:18] | and that’s when somebody decided to leave the dead. | 有人决定留下尸体 |
[18:21] | I guess it was the commander of the rescue. | 我猜他是救援队的指挥官 |
[18:24] | Mmhmm. | 嗯…嗯 |
[18:25] | And this… Huey crew, | 那些…休伊的组员 |
[18:26] | hey, uh, they returned fire all through the final rescue? | 他们在最后救援阶段 还一直在还击? |
[18:30] | Yes, sir. I… I think so. | 是的 长官 我是这样认为的 |
[18:32] | I couldn’t see much, though. | 尽管我看不见 |
[18:35] | I heard it. | 我能听见 |
[18:36] | Nothing else sounds like an M16. Not no AK or M60. | M16的声音很特别 不是AK 也不是M60 |
[18:40] | I heard it, too. | 我也听见了 |
[18:42] | The last thing we see is the Thunderbolt dropping napalm on the downed choppers. | 最后看见A10向坠毁的直升机扔汽油弹 |
[18:48] | I don’t know if it was Captain Walden | 我不知道是否是华登上尉救了我们 |
[18:51] | but that Huey | 但是那架休伊 |
[18:53] | saved our lives. | 确实救了我们 |
[18:59] | It sure sounds like it. | 看来确实是那样 |
[19:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:07] | Thank you for your help. I’ll look over your statements. | 谢谢你们的帮助 我会看你们的报告的 |
[19:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[19:12] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[19:14] | That’ll be all. | 今天到此为止 |
[19:15] | Got something for me? I do, sir. | 有东西给我吗?是的 长官 |
[19:17] | Walden’s 201 file. Evaluation reports. | 华登的201文件评估报告 |
[19:20] | You know I’m going to need background on these guys. | 你知道我要这些人的背景 |
[19:23] | Make sure we don’t have a wifebeater or an illegal alien or gays. | 确保不是家庭暴力 非法移民 同性恋者 |
[19:27] | That’ll blow it. | 那样会毁了这件事 |
[19:29] | About this Congressional Medal of Honour. | 关于这个议会的荣誉勋章 |
[19:31] | It’s not the Congressional Medal of Honour. It’s just the Medal of Honour. | 不是议会的荣誉勋章 就是荣誉勋章 |
[19:35] | Tell that to Congress. | 去跟议会说吧 |
[19:37] | If Captain Walden wins this medal… | 如果华登上尉赢得了勋章… |
[19:39] | You don’t win it. You, uh, receive it. | 不是赢得 是获得 |
[19:41] | It’s not a contest. | 这不是比赛 |
[19:43] | But that is perfect. That is why I’m here. | 但那是完美的 这就是我来这的原因 |
[19:46] | I’m not here to get down your throat, make you crazy, | 我来这不是要和你吵架 使你抓狂 |
[19:49] | take these facts and twist them. | 不是来要这些消息 然后歪曲它们 |
[19:51] | I just want to get these nuances out of your head and to get it straight from you. | 我只是想你排除差别 直接获得想法 |
[19:54] | It’s a woman. You didn’t know? | 是个女人 你不知道? |
[19:58] | What did you think the hoopla was about? | 你以为大肆宣扬是为了什么? |
[20:01] | Banacek’s got information on three of Walden’s men. | Banacek有华登属下三个人的情报 |
[20:04] | The crew chief we’re still tracking. This is Captain Karen Emma Walden. | 我们还在追查 她是凯伦·华登上尉 |
[20:08] | She’s the first woman ever to be nominated for a Medal of Honour for combat. | 她是第一个被提名授予荣誉勋章的女性 |
[20:14] | I mean, this is gold. | 我的意思是 这太有价值了 |
[20:16] | It’s gold. | 太有价值了 |
[20:17] | Unfortunately it’s posthumous, | 可惜…是死后获得的 |
[20:20] | but I’ve got her little daughter. | 但是有她的小女儿 |
[20:22] | I got the President of the United States. | 也有美国总统 |
[20:25] | It’s all set in the Rose Garden. | 典礼在玫瑰花园举行 |
[20:27] | The President’s going to lean down and hang that ribbon round that pretty face. | 总统将弯下腰 把荣誉勋章挂在那张可爱的脸下 |
[20:32] | There is not going to be a dry eye from Nashua to Sacramento. | 从纳什湖到萨克拉曼多 所有人都将泪眼朦胧 |
[20:36] | Excuse us. | 请原谅 |
[20:45] | OK, it was 5 to 1, | 好 是5比1 |
[20:47] | hook shot. | 勾手投篮 |
[20:49] | Me and her are cheerleaders. | 她和我是啦啦对长 |
[20:51] | More mashed potatoes. Sorry, no more potatoes, | 再来点马铃薯泥对不起 马铃薯泥没了 |
[20:55] | but how about some bread? | 来点面包吧? |
[20:58] | Aah! | 啊! |
[21:01] | Aah! | 啊! |
[21:02] | Daddy, can I have your mashed potatoes? | 爸爸 我能吃你的马铃薯泥吗? |
[21:08] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[21:09] | Sir? | 长官? |
[21:11] | Can I have your mashed potatoes? | 我能吃你的马铃薯泥吗? |
[21:14] | M… Yeah. Sure. | 我…是的 当然 |
[21:16] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[21:18] | soldier. | 士兵 |
[21:20] | You want ’em all? | 你全要吗? |
[21:23] | That enough? | 够了吗? |
[21:28] | More? | 还要? |
[21:30] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:33] | Uh, who is calling, please? | 哦 请问是谁? |
[21:36] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:39] | It’s for you. | 是你的 |
[21:40] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[21:41] | Somebody Gartner. | 一个叫Gartner的 |
[21:45] | Want some more peas? | 还要豌豆吗? |
[22:25] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[22:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[22:42] | Fort Hood. | 胡德基地 |
[22:43] | General Hershberg’s got me investigating a Medal of Honour. | Hershberg将军要我调查一个荣誉勋章 |
[22:47] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[22:49] | Good for her. | 恭喜她 |
[22:52] | Posthumous. | 她牺牲了 |
[22:53] | Too bad, but still good for her. | 太糟了 但还是恭喜她 |
[22:57] | Mmm. Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[23:07] | You talk to the investigators today? | 你今天和调查人谈话了? |
[23:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:14] | It’s all right, isn’t it, Nat? | 都正常吗 是不是 纳森? |
[23:17] | Yeah. Fine. | 是的 很好 |
[23:22] | How long are you gone for? | 你要去多久? |
[23:24] | Couple of days. | 2 3天吧 |
[23:29] | Then why are you emptying your sock drawer? | 那为什么把袜子都带走? |
[23:34] | I may be gone more than a couple of days. | 也许不止2 3天 |
[23:47] | Nat. | 纳森 |
[23:48] | Yes. | 什么 |
[23:51] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[23:53] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么事 |
[23:56] | I’m handling it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:30] | Mr Rady, you were Captain Walden’s copilot. | Rady先生 你是华登上尉的副驾驶员 |
[24:33] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[24:34] | Can you tell me what you remember about Al Kufan? | 能告诉我 你对Al Kufan的记忆吗? |
[24:48] | I remember the earth. | 我记得陆地 |
[24:52] | I remember… Ilario’s face. | 我记得…伊拉里欧的脸 |
[24:57] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[25:01] | She hadn’t needed to be a hero so bad. That’s not fair. | 她没必要被吹捧得这么高 这不公平 |
[25:05] | We were just doing our job. | 我们只是在尽我们的职责 |
[25:07] | It’s not Ren’s fault I got hit. | 我被击中 不是Ren的错 |
[25:10] | She sure as hell saved the lives of those guys on the Blackhawk. | 他确实救了那些黑鹰上的家伙 |
[25:15] | You always defend her. Why didn’t you like her? | 你总是维护她 你为什么不喜欢她? |
[25:18] | She was so butch. | 她太男人婆了 |
[25:20] | Honey, shut up. | 亲爱的 闭嘴 |
[25:24] | She was, you know. | 她是的 你知道 |
[25:27] | One of those women who want to be officers… | 想成为军官的一个女人… |
[25:30] | Annie, shut up. | 安妮 闭嘴 |
[25:34] | She gave her life for those men. | 她为那些男人牺牲了自己 |
[25:41] | She was a soldier. | 她是个战士 |
[25:59] | There she blows. | 她被击落了 |
[26:13] | We’re taking fire! Holy shit! | 我们被攻击!他妈的! |
[26:22] | Kill that motherfucker, Monfriez! I may as well be pissing on him. | 杀了那帮家伙!我要用尿来浇他 |
[26:26] | We need a fucking air strike! We got no fucking bomb! | 我们需要攻击机!我们没炸弹! |
[26:33] | Making another pass, Ren? Yep. | 再穿过一次 Ren?好的 |
[26:35] | No! We should go for altitude, and call for support. | 不!我们往高飞 请求支援 |
[26:38] | After we slow down that tank! | 在我们干掉那个坦克后! |
[26:41] | How we gonna do that? Shut up and listen, soldier! | 我们怎么干掉它?闭嘴 听着 士兵! |
[26:44] | Altameyer, unhook the aux fuel bladder port side. | Altameyer 卸下副油箱 |
[26:47] | Get ready to push it overboard. | 准备把它推下去 |
[26:49] | Push it overboard, ma’am? | 把它推下去吗 长官? |
[26:50] | Ilario, unhook the flare gun! | 伊拉里欧 解开信号枪! |
[26:53] | What the fuck… | 什么他妈的… |
[26:54] | Do it! | 执行! |
[26:55] | It’s a bomb, asshole! | 这就是炸弹 混蛋! |
[27:00] | Target coming up! | 接近目标! |
[27:02] | Gimme more! | 过来一个! |
[27:03] | Ready here! | 我来了! |
[27:05] | Got it? I got it! | 准备好了吗?准备好了! |
[27:09] | Tell us when you’re there! He’ll kick it! Allow for the speed of the craft! | 告诉我 何时在那!他把它踢下去!考虑前置量! |
[27:13] | The pod will drop at the same velocity! He knows. | 油箱掉下去时再往前飞!他知道 |
[27:17] | Pick your moment! | 准备! |
[27:19] | Now! | 扔! |
[27:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝! |
[27:37] | Oh! | 哦! |
[27:39] | Whoa! Shit! | 妈的! |
[27:41] | Whoa! Oh, God! | 哦 上帝! |
[27:43] | Hang on, llario! Grab ahold of me! | 坚持住伊拉里欧!抓住我! |
[27:45] | Don’t let go of me! Pull me in! | 别让我掉下去!把我拉进去! |
[27:47] | Hang on. Come on, llario! Pull yourself up! | 坚持住快 伊拉里欧!爬起来! |
[27:50] | Do something! | 动起来! |
[27:52] | No! No! Rady, call in a Mayday! | 不 不!Rady 发求救信号! |
[27:55] | Ilario,… call it in! | 伊拉里欧… 发求救信号! |
[27:59] | Mayday! Dustoff3… we are going down! | 求救!运输机3号…我们坠落了! |
[28:03] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3! | 求救!求救!这里是运输机3号! |
[28:04] | We’re going down! Mayday! Mayday! | 我们坠落了!求救!求救! |
[28:06] | This is Dustoff3! | 这里是运输机3号! |
[28:08] | We’re going down! We’re going down! | 我们坠落了!我们坠落了! |
[28:10] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3! | 求救!求救!这里是运输机3号! |
[28:12] | We are going down! | 我们坠落了! |
[28:13] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3! We’re going down! We’re going down! | 求救…这是运输机3号!我们坠落了!坠落了! |
[28:16] | We’re going down! Oh, my God… | 我们坠落了!哦 上帝… |
[28:31] | That’s it. | 我就记得这些 |
[28:34] | I woke up three days later on a hospital ship. | 三天后 我在一艘医院船上醒了过来 |
[28:38] | Nearly bought it, that’s sure. | 就这些 |
[28:43] | When did you decide the type of career in the Army you wanted? | 你是什么时候决定加入这个军种的? |
[28:47] | That happened about my third year at West Point when I was… | 大概在我上西点军校3年级时 我决定… |
[28:52] | I could have gone in the Air Force. | 我应该去空军 |
[28:54] | I stood high enough in my class. | 在我们班上 我的个子算是够高的了 |
[28:56] | You can’t get away from that guy. He’s everywhere. | 你摆脱不了这个家伙 他无处不在 |
[29:00] | Hell of a soldier, though. You think so? | 士兵的地狱 你这样认为? |
[29:03] | I know so. | 我知道 |
[29:05] | Really. How? | 真的 怎么知道的? |
[29:06] | I was with him in the Gulf. | 海湾战争中 我和他在一起 |
[29:09] | No shit. | 该死的 |
[29:10] | Doing what? Armoured cavalry. | 做什么?装甲部队 |
[29:13] | Huah. | 呼…啊 |
[29:15] | Huah. | 呼…啊 |
[29:16] | Once upon a time, I was humping in the delta. | 从前 我驻守在delta |
[29:19] | With who? The 9th. | 哪支部队?第9师 |
[29:21] | You kicked some serious butt. That’s right. | 你们打了些硬战 是的 |
[29:24] | One for my friend… Colonel Nat Serling. | 来一杯 给我朋友…纳森·沙林上校 |
[29:27] | Make it a double for Colonel Serling. Tony Gartner, Washington Post. | 再给沙林上校来一杯 华盛顿邮报 |
[29:33] | They won’t find any criminal culpability in the Al Bathra incident. | 他们不会在阿尔·巴特拉事件中发现任何罪行的 |
[29:37] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你没什么要担心的 |
[29:39] | Those were my men. | 那些是我的部下 |
[29:40] | I put that badly. I’m sorry. | 我的表达很糟糕 对不起 |
[29:42] | Look, I went to Virginia and spoke with Mr and Mrs Boylar. | 对了 我去了维吉尼亚 与Boylar先生和夫人谈了 |
[29:49] | You what? | 你什么? |
[29:50] | I’m sorry, but they got a right to know what happened to their son. | 对不起 他们有权知道儿子发生了什么事 |
[29:59] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[30:20] | And this Huey crew, they, uh, returned fire all through the final rescue? | 那些休伊的组员 在最后救援时还在还击? |
[30:26] | Yes, sir. I think so. | 是的 长官 我是这样认为的 |
[30:27] | I couldn’t see much. | 尽管我看不见 |
[30:29] | I heard it. Nothing else sounds like an M16. | 我听见了 M16的声音很特别 |
[30:32] | Not no AK or M60. | 不是AK 也不是M60 |
[30:33] | I heard it, too. | 我也听见了 |
[30:34] | Last thing we see is the Thunderbolt dropping napalm | 最后看见A10向坠毁的直升机 |
[30:37] | on the two downed choppers. | 扔下了凝固汽油弹 |
[30:49] | Oh! | 哦! |
[31:35] | Sir! | 长官! |
[31:40] | All right, this is antifungal cream, | 好的 这是抗菌的乳液 |
[31:43] | but to kill the athlete’s foot when you’re in the shower, just piss on your feet. | 要除脚气 洗澡后涂在脚上 |
[31:47] | That’s disgusting. | 真令人恶心 |
[31:48] | What’ve you got for me today? | 今天你给我什么? |
[31:50] | You want to get rid of the allergies to bee pollen, then no caffeine, no chocolate. | 如果你想根除花粉症 就别碰咖啡 巧克力 |
[31:56] | Jesus. I give up coffee, you can bury me now. | 上帝 叫我别碰咖啡 你杀了我算了 |
[32:01] | Morning, Colonel. Morning. You got some aspirins? | 早上好 上校 早上好 你有阿司匹林吗? |
[32:04] | How many do you want? | 你要多少? |
[32:06] | I take eight every day. | 我每天服8片 |
[32:07] | Four’s good. | 4片够了 |
[32:08] | I need to talk to you, Specialist. Sir? | 我要和你谈谈 医师 长官? |
[32:11] | I’m investigating the recommendation to award a Medal of Honour to Captain Walden. | 我正在调查推荐华登上尉获荣誉勋章一事 |
[32:18] | Rowtero? | Rowtero? |
[32:19] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[32:20] | Can you cover for me? | 你能代我一下吗? |
[32:21] | I’m going to go feed the cancer genes. | 我去看一下癌症基因 |
[32:24] | Do you really need to, uh, I mean… | 你确实需要吗 哦 我的意思是… |
[32:32] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[32:33] | Uh, what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[32:36] | How long were you with Captain Walden? | 你和华登上尉共事多久了? |
[32:39] | Um… over… over two years. | 超过…超过两年了 |
[32:41] | Quite a long time. | 时间挺长啊 |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:44] | You were her medic. | 你是她的医生 |
[32:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[32:48] | I don’t fly any more though. | 我再没有飞行过 |
[32:52] | Well, don’t miss it, do you? | 不想念飞行吗? |
[32:54] | Never. | 从不 |
[32:55] | Never again. | 从不 |
[32:56] | That’s quite a habit you got. | 这是你的习惯 |
[32:59] | Yeah, it’s, uh | 是的 它是 |
[33:01] | one of the few things I can call my own. | 少数几样东西 我可以称为我自己的 |
[33:09] | So | 那么 |
[33:10] | tell me what happened at Al Kufan. | 告诉我在Al Kufan发生的事 |
[33:24] | See, l’d, uh… | 你看 我… |
[33:27] | I’d never been in… in combat. | 我从没…没去过战场 |
[33:39] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3! | 求救!求救!这里是运输机3号! |
[33:41] | We’re going down! Mayday! This is Dustoff3… | 我们坠落了!求救!这里是运输机3号… |
[34:10] | Ilario? | 伊拉里欧? |
[34:11] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 是的 我没事 |
[34:13] | Rady’s hurt. | Rady受伤了 |
[34:15] | Monfriez? | 莫菲兹? |
[34:17] | 100% | 100%. |
[34:19] | Altameyer? | Altameyer? |
[34:20] | Functioning. | 没事 |
[34:22] | Fire in the hold! | 货仓有火! |
[34:29] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙伴们 |
[34:34] | This is Dustoff3. | 这里是运输直升机3号 |
[34:35] | Acknowledge. | 确认收到 |
[34:36] | This is Dustoff3. | 这里是运输直升机3号 |
[34:38] | Here. Come on. | 这儿 快 |
[34:39] | This is Dustoff3. | 这里是运输直升机3号 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:42] | Dustoff3. Acknowledge. Altameyer, how’s that fire? | 运输直升机3号 请确认火怎样了? |
[34:45] | Under control. Fuel tank’s intact. | 扑灭了 油箱完整无损 |
[34:50] | Enemy at the back door! | 敌人在后面! |
[34:51] | Come on! Come on! | 快!快! |
[34:52] | Monfriez, get that saw working! | 莫菲兹 开火! |
[34:54] | Come on! Get down! | 快!爬下! |
[35:00] | I’ve got the M16! | 我拿到了M16! |
[35:04] | Ilario? | 伊拉里欧? |
[35:05] | He’s bad. It’s the lung. | 他不好 肺受伤了 |
[35:15] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这儿 |
[35:18] | Head wound? Superficial. How’s the radio? | 头部受伤?表面伤 无线电怎么样? |
[35:21] | Dead. So’s the ADT. | 没用了 ADT也没用了 |
[35:24] | Monfriez, easy on the ammo! | 莫菲兹 节约弹药! |
[35:26] | We might be here a while! | 我们得在这里呆上一会儿! |
[35:28] | Captain! | 上尉! |
[35:33] | You’ve seen me do this a million times. You’ll be fine. | 你知道我经验很丰富 你会没事的 |
[35:38] | Ammo? | 弹药? |
[35:39] | I got this belt and three more boxes. | 我这有一带 还有3箱 |
[35:43] | OK, Altameyer, rip out everything you can from the inside. | 好的 Altameyer 把直升机里的东西拿来 |
[35:47] | We’re gonna make a perimeter. | 我们得布个防区 |
[35:49] | Monfriez, cover us! | 莫菲兹 掩护我们! |
[35:52] | Go! | 走! |
[35:59] | Where’s our Kevlar? | 我们的头盔呢? |
[36:01] | I got one! | 我找到一个! |
[36:03] | Well, put it on! | 好 戴上它! |
[36:11] | Unh. How’s he doing? | 嘿 他怎么样? |
[36:13] | He’s the same. | 老样子 |
[36:14] | I need a hook. | 我要一个钩子 |
[36:24] | As soon as it gets dark, we dig in. | 天一黑 我们挖掩体 |
[36:26] | Then we wait. | 然后就等着 |
[36:27] | For what? | 等什么? |
[36:28] | For the good guys. | 等援军 |
[36:34] | You won’t think it’s so funny when I nail your fucking ass! | 我打烂你的屁股时 你就不会觉得有趣了! |
[36:40] | Yeah, they were laughing. | 是的 他们在笑 |
[36:44] | You about, uh… You done? | 关于… 啊…完了吗? |
[36:47] | So tell me what happened | 那么告诉我 |
[36:50] | during the night. | 夜里发生了什么 |
[36:52] | You were there. You saw the nights. | 你也去过那里 你知道那里的夜的 |
[36:55] | You know, just… it was black. | 你知道的 就是黑暗 |
[36:56] | Just… black. | 就是…黑暗 |
[36:58] | Tell me what happened that night. | 告诉我夜里发生了什么 |
[37:01] | Well, she put us on twohour watches. | 她安排我们轮流值2小时班 |
[37:04] | Um… it’s not like any of us were going to sleep anyway. | 可我们没有人能睡得着 |
[37:12] | Head down, Altameyer. You might lose it. | 低头 Altameyer 你会没命的 |
[37:17] | You OK, Captain? | 你没事吧 上尉? |
[37:18] | Shit in my eye. | 眼睛进了沙子 |
[37:20] | Will our guys come tonight? | 我们的人今晚会来吗? |
[37:22] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[37:24] | Dust is blowing pretty bad. | 沙尘暴很厉害 |
[37:25] | I don’t know how much longer Rady can hang on. | 我不知道Rady还能支持多久 |
[37:28] | I can hear the ragheads when you’re not gabbing. | 你们不饶舌的时候 我听到有动静 |
[37:30] | Then I’d suggest everybody just… | 那么我建议每个人… |
[37:53] | They’re going away. | 他们走了 |
[37:55] | It was just a probe. | 这只是个侦察 |
[37:56] | Ilario? | 伊拉里欧? |
[37:58] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[37:59] | Altameyer? | Altameyer? |
[38:00] | My ear! | 我的耳朵! |
[38:01] | Monfriez? | 莫菲兹? |
[38:02] | I… I took one. | 我打死了一个 |
[38:03] | Rady? Hanging in. How about you, Cap? | Rady?情况不明 你呢 上尉? |
[38:09] | Unh… | 啊… |
[38:10] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[38:12] | Stay with Rady. | 留在Rady那儿 |
[38:20] | I like to come here. | 我喜欢来这儿 |
[38:23] | It’s not just the bikinis, although they ain’t bad. | 不仅仅是这些比基尼 尽管她们很不错 |
[38:26] | It’s these kids. | 是这些孩子 |
[38:28] | I like to watch them, you know? | 我喜欢看着他们 你知道吗? |
[38:30] | My folks had this place out on Calaveras Lake. | 我家乡的人也常去Calaveras湖跳水 |
[38:33] | I still go there sometimes, watch ’em dive. | 我有时还去那里看他们跳水 |
[38:36] | They do the damnedest things. | 他们经常高高的跳下 |
[38:38] | They never think about the consequences. | 他们从来不考虑后果 |
[38:42] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[38:44] | Imagine not thinking about the consequences? | 想象一下 不考虑后果? |
[38:47] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[38:53] | Are… are we done? | 我们…结束了吗? |
[38:58] | After the attack | 袭击过后 |
[39:00] | during the night… | 那天夜里… |
[39:02] | What? | 什么? |
[39:04] | I mean, we waited. | 我的意思是 我们等着 |
[39:06] | I… I still don’t… | 我…我还不… |
[39:07] | l… I don’t know what you… Just go on with what happened. | 我不知道你… 继续讲下面发生的事 |
[39:16] | Well, Karen,… the captain,… uh, was hurt pretty bad. | 好 凯伦…上尉…伤势很重 |
[39:23] | Ohh… | 哦… |
[39:24] | Unh… | 哦… |
[39:28] | Unh! | 啊! |
[39:31] | How many rounds left? | 还有多少子弹? |
[39:32] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[39:34] | How many rounds? | 多少子弹? |
[39:35] | I just opened my last can of ammo. | 我刚打开最后一箱子弹 |
[39:37] | Five mags for the M16, | M16子弹有5带 |
[39:39] | 9mil’s full. | 9毫米的满的 |
[39:41] | Mine’s empty. | 手雷没了 |
[39:43] | Fire a couple of rounds off. | 开一两枪 |
[39:45] | Let ’em know we’re still alive. Roger that, Captain. | 让他们知道我们还活着 收到 上尉 |
[39:50] | Now save your ammo for something you can see. | 现在节约弹药 看到人再开枪 |
[39:56] | During the course of the incident, did she display any doubt, any fear | 在这场战斗中 她必须作出生死抉择 |
[40:00] | when she had to make these lifeanddeath decisions? | 她有没有表现出迟疑 恐惧? |
[40:04] | No. | 没有 |
[40:06] | No. Never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[40:07] | She just made ’em. | 她就作了那些决定 |
[40:08] | Just like that? | 就那样? |
[40:10] | Just like that. | 就那样 |
[40:12] | Karen,… the captain… she had this quality. | 凯伦…上尉…她具有这样的品质 |
[40:15] | The heavier the pressure, the calmer she got. | 压力越大 她越镇静 |
[40:18] | We knew they were out there, | 我们知道他们就在外面 |
[40:20] | sneaking up on us. | 偷偷地接近我们 |
[40:21] | But we also knew at first light they were going to attack. | 我们也知道 天一亮他们就会进攻 |
[40:25] | I don’t know why people think only good things happen when the sun rises. | 我不知为什么人们只想着…天亮时会有好事发生 |
[40:29] | Incoming! | 他们来了! |
[40:41] | How many? | 有多少? |
[40:42] | 100. Maybe more. | 100 也许更多 |
[40:43] | Any good at handtohand? | 为什么让他们接近? |
[40:45] | Wait till they get closer. | 等他们更近些 |
[40:47] | Make every round count! | 让每颗子弹都起作用! |
[40:53] | Shit! Quiet! | 狗屎!安静! |
[40:55] | What in Christ for? | 为什么? |
[40:56] | They know we’re here! | 他们知道我们在这里! |
[40:58] | Quiet! I hear something! | 安静!我听到一些声音! |
[41:03] | Choppers! | 直升机! |
[41:08] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:10] | Yeah!Yeah!Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | |
[41:13] | Go! Go! | 走!走! |
[41:15] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[41:25] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们离开这儿! |
[41:27] | Ilario, get the captain! | 伊拉里欧 带上上尉! |
[41:28] | There’s the rescue! | 救援队在那儿! |
[41:37] | Help Rady! | 帮助Rady! |
[41:39] | Pick him up! | 带上他! |
[41:41] | Go! Let’s go! Let go! Let’s go! | 走!我们走!走!走! |
[41:44] | Come on! Let’s move! Move it! | 快!快走!快! |
[41:48] | Gotta go! We gotta go! | 得走了!我们得走了! |
[41:50] | Come back for me with a stretcher! | 带担架回来接我! |
[41:52] | Go! | 走! |
[42:14] | Ilario, let’s get the fuck outta here! | 伊拉里欧 我们快离开这儿! |
[42:17] | Get the fuck outta here! | 离开这儿! |
[42:33] | Aah! | 啊! |
[42:34] | Aah! | 啊! |
[42:38] | Medic! | 医生! |
[42:41] | Come on! Get him up! | 快!背他起来! |
[42:47] | Move! Come on! Let’s go! | 走!快!走! |
[42:53] | Where’s Walden? | 华登呢? |
[42:56] | Captain Walden is dead. | 华登上尉死了 |
[43:01] | Strike leader, this is Dustoff6. | 攻击机队长 我是运输机6号 |
[43:04] | We have all the friendlies. You’re clear and hot. | 我们已接到友军 你可以清扫了 |
[43:07] | Roger, Dustoff6. Going on down. | 收到 运输机6号 俯冲 |
[43:19] | So… | 那么… |
[43:21] | Is she gonna get it? Is she gonna get the medal? | 她会得到它吗?她会得到勋章吗? |
[43:23] | Well, I sincerely hope so. | 嗯 我真心希望她能得到 |
[43:27] | I just… I don’t want to tell that story again. | 我只是… 我不想再讲一遍那件事 |
[43:30] | Not one more time. | 一次也不想 |
[43:33] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我理解 |
[43:36] | May I be excused? | 我能走了吗? |
[43:38] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[43:40] | Oh, one more thing I’m confused about. | 还有一件事 我有点迷惑 |
[43:44] | This M16… | 那个M16… |
[43:47] | What? | 什么? |
[43:48] | Did it run out of ammo? | 它打光子弹了吗? |
[43:52] | Uh, what did I say? | 我是怎么说的? |
[43:55] | I don’t remember. That’s why I’m asking. | 我不记得了 这也是问你的原因 |
[44:00] | I guess, uh… | 我想… |
[44:01] | I guess it ran out of ammo some time during the morning. | 我想是在早上的某个时候…没子弹的 |
[44:05] | Um… | 嗯… |
[44:07] | Or, no, some time during the night… | 或者 不 是在晚上的某个时候… |
[44:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:11] | See, the Blackhawk crew said they heard M16 fire | 你看 黑鹰直升机的组员说 |
[44:14] | during the rescue that morning. | 在那天早上救援时 听到M16的枪声 |
[44:18] | Did they? | 他们听到了? |
[44:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[44:22] | Must’ve been wrong, then. | 那一定是弄错了 |
[44:24] | Them or you? | 他们 还是你? |
[44:25] | Who, them or you? | 谁 他们还是你? |
[44:26] | Oh, them. Them, yeah. | 他们 他们 是的 |
[44:28] | No, they must have been wrong. | 是的 他们一定弄错了 |
[44:30] | OK. | 好的 |
[44:33] | OK. | 好的 |
[44:35] | What about the letter? | 那封信怎么样了? |
[44:38] | A what? | 什么? |
[44:39] | You and Walden traded letters to send home in case anything happened to you. | 你和华登交换了信件 以防不测发生 |
[44:44] | Oh, yeah. Yes, sir. | 是的 是的 长官 |
[44:45] | So, who was hers to? | 那她的信 是寄给谁的? |
[44:46] | Her folks. | 她的亲属 |
[44:47] | So you sent it? Yeah. | 那你寄出去了?是的 |
[44:50] | Her folks, they’re good people. | 她的亲属 他们都是好人 |
[44:52] | They got a farm out in Abilene. | 他们在Abilene有个农场 |
[44:54] | They’d come to Hood, look after her kid while we went out on exercises. | 他们会来胡德基地…我们训练时照顾她孩子 |
[44:58] | Yeah… Yeah. | 是的…是的 |
[45:02] | OK. | 好 |
[45:03] | Thank you, Specialist. | 谢谢 医师 |
[45:05] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 长官 |
[45:12] | I read somewhere | 我在一本书里看到 |
[45:14] | that if a child doesn’t see a person die, | 如果孩子们没有看到一个人死去 |
[45:18] | or dead, like in a casket, | 或死了 就象在棺材里 |
[45:21] | that the person isn’t really dead for them. | 那对他们来说 那个人没有真的死去 |
[45:25] | That’d be nice, wouldn’t it? | 那样真好 对吗? |
[45:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[45:31] | It was, uh… unusual, wasn’t it, | 对于凯伦要去当直升机飞行员来说 |
[45:35] | for Karen to want to be a helicopter pilot? | 这很不寻常 是不是? |
[45:37] | I guess that’s my fault. | 我想那是我的错 |
[45:40] | I took her to the fair when she was 11. | 她11岁时 我带她去看展览会 |
[45:42] | 12 7th grade. | 12岁 7年级 |
[45:46] | Anyway, there was a helicopter there. | 不管怎样 那儿有架直升机 |
[45:48] | Small one with a bubble up front. | 是一架小直升机 |
[45:51] | The fella… the pilot was selling rides. | 那个小伙子… 那个飞行员在收乘坐费 |
[45:53] | I bought Karen a ticket. | 我给凯伦买了一张票 |
[45:56] | It was a short ride. | 那是个短暂的飞行 |
[45:58] | But when she came down… | 但是当她下来时… |
[46:01] | Well, I don’t think she ever came down, actually. | 我想她从来没下来过 真的 |
[46:05] | She showed up at the dinner table one day, | 一天 她突然出现在餐桌旁 |
[46:10] | just after she finished TCU. | 那时她刚刚拿到了TCU |
[46:13] | She’s joined the Army. | 她参军了 |
[46:15] | She wants to fly helicopters. | 她想开直升飞机 |
[46:17] | She’s real stubborn about it, too. | 她那个想法很顽固 |
[46:18] | That’s our Karen, you know, stubborn. | 那就是我们的凯伦 你知道的 固执 |
[46:20] | So’s Anne Marie here. | Anne Marie 来了 |
[46:25] | Come here, honey. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[46:27] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[46:35] | Uh, the young men, | 那些年轻人 |
[46:36] | the ones that came to tell us about Karen | 那些来告诉我们凯伦的事的人 |
[46:40] | they were dressed just like you. | 他们穿着和你一样的衣服 |
[46:43] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[46:46] | Major Teegarden, | Teegarden少校 |
[46:47] | her commanding officer, he came, too, when he came back from the Gulf. | 她的指挥官 从海湾回来后他也来了 |
[46:52] | Brought this photo back for Anne Marie. | 给Anne Marie带回来这张照片 |
[46:57] | Meant a lot to us | 这对我们来说 很有意义 |
[46:59] | him coming to see us, | 他来看我们 |
[47:01] | telling us in person how Karen died. | 亲自告诉我们凯伦是怎么牺牲的 |
[47:04] | I lost men over there, too. | 我也有下属牺牲在那里 |
[47:07] | I spoke to the major. | 我和那个少校交谈过 |
[47:09] | Everybody thought the world of your daughter. So did Specialist llario. | 每个人都很钦佩你女儿 医师伊拉里欧也是 |
[47:15] | It would sure help if I could see her letter. | 如果我能看看她的信 将会有帮助 |
[47:18] | I mean, if it’s not too private. | 如果信的内容 不是很私密的话 |
[47:20] | Letter? | 信? |
[47:21] | From llario? | 伊拉里欧寄来的? |
[47:25] | I’ll check my notes. Must be my mistake. | 我会看看我的笔记 一定是我弄错了 |
[47:28] | This her husband here? | 这是她的丈夫? |
[47:30] | No. That’s Karen’s older brother Billy. | 不是 他是凯伦的哥哥Billy |
[47:33] | Her husband’s up in Michigan. | 她的丈夫在密歇根 |
[47:37] | He and Karen divorced after only a year or so. | 他和凯伦结婚一年左右就离婚了 |
[47:40] | He never… well,… it was no picnic. | 他从来…哦… 这很难说清楚 |
[47:45] | Karen raised Anne Marie on her own. | 凯伦独自抚养Anne Marie |
[47:47] | We’d have been thrilled to have Anne Marie with us all the time, | 不论她在不在部队 让我们带Anne Marie |
[47:51] | what with the Army and all. | 我们都会觉得很快乐的 |
[47:55] | But Karen was a real good mom. | 但是凯伦是个真正的母亲 |
[47:58] | Never asked for help unless she really needed it. | 除非真正需要 否则从不请求帮助 |
[48:02] | You can’t imagine how hard it was for her | 你都不能想象离开女儿去前线打战 |
[48:05] | to go off and leave that little girl to fight in a war, | 对于她这有多难 |
[48:08] | but it was important to Karen to do her duty. | 但对凯伦来说 尽她的职责更重要 |
[48:12] | So she went. | 所以她去了 |
[48:39] | You’ve been out here 20 minutes since I spotted you. | 从我看见你 你坐在这儿有20分钟了 |
[48:42] | How much longer before that? 15. | 之前多少分钟?15 |
[48:48] | I see you, uh | 我看见你 嗯 |
[48:51] | got the new refrigerator. | 买了个新的冰箱 |
[48:53] | Do you think the kids will understand why their daddy is out here in a Chevy | 你认为孩子们会理解他们的爸爸坐在雪佛莱里 |
[48:57] | instead of playing with them in the front yard? | 而不和他们在前院里玩耍? |
[49:01] | Or at Fort Hood, like you told me you were? | 也不在胡德基地 就象你说你在胡德基地? |
[49:05] | Are you back? | 你回来了? |
[49:08] | I’m in transit. | 我路过 |
[49:19] | You know, Nat, it took me a long time | 你知道 纳森 我花了很长的时间 |
[49:22] | to figure out how to be an Army wife without obliterating myself. | 才领会出如何不磨掉自己 而成为一个军人的妻子 |
[49:26] | It wasn’t easy, but I did it. | 这并不容易 但是我做到了 |
[49:28] | I know you did, Mer. | 我知道你做到了 |
[49:31] | So it wouldn’t be a hardship for me | 所以对我来说 如果我丈夫不是军人了 |
[49:33] | to learn how not to be an Army wife | 学习如何不做一名军人的妻子 |
[49:36] | if my husband wasn’t in the Army any more. | 并不是一件难事 |
[49:38] | The Army’s my life, Mer. | 军队是我的生命 |
[49:42] | And so are we. | 我们也是 |
[49:46] | You don’t have to figure it all out, Nat. | 你不需要弄清楚所有的事 纳森 |
[49:49] | You just have to admit that you can’t. | 你只需要承认你不能 |
[49:54] | You have to want to be here with us, | 你需要和我们在一起 |
[49:57] | that’s all. | 这就够了 |
[50:01] | We’ll be here. | 我们会在这儿 |
[50:06] | For a while. | 一段时间的 |
[50:19] | Now go away. | 现在走吧 |
[50:21] | If you’re not going to stay, I don’t want the kids to see you. | 如果你不留下来 我不想让孩子们看到你 |
[50:31] | This M16, did it run out of ammo? | 那枝M16 它打光子弹了吗? |
[50:34] | Yes, sir? | 什么 长官? |
[50:36] | Colonel Serling, you can go in now. I don’t remember… | 沙林上校 你可以进去了我不记得了… |
[50:45] | Hey, Nat, what’s up? | 嘿 纳森 什么事? |
[50:47] | General. | 将军 |
[50:49] | It’s the Walden file, sir. One or two discrepancies. | 是关于华登的案子 长官 有1 2个矛盾 |
[50:52] | Discrepancies? | 矛盾? |
[50:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[50:55] | I knew those White House clowns were up to something. | 我知道那些白宫的小丑们策划着一些事 |
[50:58] | If she doesn’t deserve it, she won’t get it. It’s not Captain Walden, sir. | 如果不是她应得的不是华登上尉 长官 |
[51:01] | It’s some of the details of the stories I’m getting from her crew. | 是我从她的组员那里得到的一些细节 |
[51:05] | I don’t know how significant… I’m drowning in paper here. | 我不知有多大意义… 我快被文件淹死了 |
[51:08] | They’re crawling all over my ass for combat assessments,… | 都是对战斗的评估… |
[51:11] | Sir, I just wanted to let you know this is not a rubberstamp situation, that’s all. | 长官 我只是想让你了解一下情况 就这些 |
[51:17] | Now, this specialist, uh, llario, there’s something funny about his story. | 这个医师伊拉里欧 他故事里有些有趣的事 |
[51:21] | We’re not giving the medal to llario. We’re giving it to Walden. | 我们又不是给伊拉里欧颁发勋章 是给华登 |
[51:25] | Roger. | 是的 |
[51:26] | Splendid. Move forward. | 很好 继续 |
[51:28] | OK. The discrepancies specifically relate to… use of an M16 rifle… | 好 矛盾集中体现在…一枝M16步枪上 |
[51:32] | Come on, Nat! No two eyewitnesses ever agree on every detail. | 拜托!从没两个证人对每个细节都一致 |
[51:36] | You know that as well as I do. | 你和我一样都知道 |
[51:38] | When do we get that report? | 我们什么时候能有这个报告? |
[51:40] | I want the White House off my back. | 我想白宫离我远点 |
[51:42] | A few days, sir. | 就这几天 长官 |
[51:43] | You agree that this report should be as detailed and accurate as possible? | 你同意这份报告…应尽可能详细准确? |
[51:48] | Which means exactly what, Colonel? | 这意味着什么 上校? |
[51:50] | Which means exactly what I said, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[51:56] | Sorry, sir. This is the second copy of Colonel Serling’s Al Bathra deposition. | 对不起 长官 这是沙林上校证词的第2份拷贝 |
[52:01] | The investigator seemed to have misplaced the last one. | 调查者好象放错了 |
[52:04] | Rise above. | 放好它 |
[52:06] | This will all be over soon. | 这会很快解决的 |
[52:09] | Will there be a public statement of the facts | 调查结束后 |
[52:12] | when the investigation is over, sir? | 会有事实公开的声明吗 长官? |
[52:14] | There’s been a decision not to release any findings until every case | 彻底的复查每个案例前 |
[52:19] | has been thoroughly reviewed. | 决定不公开任何发现 |
[52:21] | Well, how long do you imagine that will be, sir? | 你认为要多长时间 长官? |
[52:24] | I mean, next time I see Lieutenant Boylar’s parents, I’d like to tell them the whole truth. | 下次我见到Boylar中尉父母时 将告诉他们事实 |
[52:30] | You know how many grieving parents I had to deal with during Vietnam? | 你知道越战中 我要面对多少悲痛的父母? |
[52:34] | This is not Vietnam. | 这里不是越南 |
[52:35] | Lieutenant Boylar’s tank was hit by uraniumdepleted shells. | Boylar中尉的坦克 是被贫铀弹击中的 |
[52:39] | We’re the only country in the world that uses them. | 我们是世界上唯一使用这种炮弹的国家 |
[52:42] | We got reporters from the Washington Post looking for the truth, | 有华盛顿邮报的记者在追查真相 |
[52:46] | and the only person that knows it can’t say it | 唯一知道真相的人不能说 |
[52:49] | because these investigators are dragging their backsides! | 是因为调查者不让他说! |
[52:53] | Someone has got to be accountable for this,… sir. | 应该有人为这件事负责 长官 |
[53:08] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[53:21] | Nat, I’m going to give you all the rope in the world. | 纳森 我对你太放任了 |
[53:25] | First you imply I’m not interested | 首先 你暗示我对有关 |
[53:27] | in an accurate report on Captain Walden. | 华登上尉的准确的报告没兴趣 |
[53:30] | Now you’re suggesting there must be some coverup going on about Al Bathra. | 你又暗示在阿尔·巴特拉的事件中有谎言 |
[53:34] | So how do you want me to respond? | 你希望我怎么反应呢? |
[53:36] | As your commanding officer, | 作为你的长官 |
[53:38] | or as your friend who nursed you, pushed promotions, | 作为照料你 提拔你 |
[53:42] | and fucking burped your kids at their baptisms? | 在你孩子的洗礼上拍他们的背 让他们打嗝的朋友 |
[53:47] | Just how should I respond? | 我应该怎么反应? |
[53:51] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[53:53] | I should hope by God you would be. | 真希望你有这种感觉 |
[53:56] | Now, | 现在 |
[53:58] | Iosing a man like your friend Boylar, | 你失去了你的朋友Boylar |
[54:03] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那里 |
[54:06] | Well, this | 整个 |
[54:07] | whole mess… | 这件事… |
[54:11] | It’s my ass on the line right there beside yours. | 我是和你连在一起的 |
[54:14] | I can feel the chill in the air as well as you can. | 我和你一样 能感觉到空气中的寒意 |
[54:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[54:19] | And I know about the drinking. | 还有 我知道你酗酒 |
[54:22] | And if I have to write you up, | 如果我不得不写下来的话 |
[54:25] | it’ll just be one more bite out of your record. | 那会是你记录上的又一个污点 |
[54:28] | Clean it up. | 收拾东西 |
[54:29] | Get yourself in a programme. | 定个计划 |
[54:32] | I’ll be looking for that report. | 我等着这份报告 |
[54:33] | Soon. | 快点 |
[54:50] | Yes, this is the Serling residence. We’re not in right now… | 这是沙林的家 我们现在不在… |
[54:54] | But at the tone, leave a message and… We’ll call you when we get home. | 听到提示音后 留下讯息…我们会回电 |
[55:22] | You better get your head into this! | 你最好把头伸进去! |
[55:24] | I’m going to drop you from this programme like a hot rock! | 我要让你这门课通不过! |
[55:28] | You better hurry up! | 快点! |
[55:31] | Morning, sir. Monfriez is over there. I’ll get him for you. | 早上好 长官 莫菲兹在那 我去找他 |
[55:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:35] | What the fuck are you doing, soldier? Where are your men? | 你在干什么 士兵?你的同伴呢? |
[55:39] | There, sir. Yeah? What do you call that? | 那儿 长官 啊?那是什么? |
[55:41] | You see that man? | 你看到那个人吗? |
[55:43] | You and he are brothers. He depends on you. You depend on him. | 你和他是兄弟 他依靠你 你依靠他 |
[55:47] | You never leave a man behind. | 你不能丢下任何人 |
[55:49] | Yes, Drill Sergeant! Now get the fuck out of here. | 是 教官!现在走吧 |
[55:53] | You were in Panama? | 你去过巴拿马? |
[55:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[55:56] | Were you there, sir? | 你去过吗 长官? |
[55:58] | Yes, I was. | 是的 我去过 |
[55:59] | And you were also in Desert Storm? | 你也参加过沙漠风暴? |
[56:02] | Roger that, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[56:05] | How’d you come to be on Captain Walden’s chopper? | 你怎么成为华登上尉机组的组员的? |
[56:08] | I used to hang around the medevac unit. | 我经常去救援直升机那儿 |
[56:11] | Wanted to be a medic? | 想做个医生? |
[56:12] | Wanted to hump a nurse once. That count, sir? | 想碰上个护士是个理由 长官? |
[56:17] | See, I play poker. | 你看 我喜欢玩牌 |
[56:19] | Those medevac folks, between missions, had a lot of time on their hands. | 那些救援人员在任务间歇 有很多空闲 |
[56:22] | Want to know a poker secret, sir? | 想知道玩牌的秘诀吗 长官? |
[56:24] | Always. | 一直想 |
[56:26] | The people you play against, find out what they’re interested in. | 你玩牌的对手 找到他们感兴趣的 |
[56:30] | Pretend you’re interested. | 假装你也感兴趣 |
[56:32] | They start running off at the mouth, don’t pay attention to their cards. | 他们就开始信口开河了 注意他们的牌 |
[56:36] | Medevac folks, they love to talk about their choppers. | 救援人员 他们爱谈论他们的直升机 |
[56:43] | Paid for this baby. | 为这个宝贝付钱吧 |
[56:52] | So, talk to me about, um, | 那告诉我关于… |
[56:54] | 25 February. | 2月25日的事 |
[56:56] | 25 February? Yes, sir. | 2月25?是的 长官 |
[57:01] | I had some phys rehab time. | 我做些体能恢复 |
[57:03] | Got into boxing. | 拳击 |
[57:04] | Want a soda pop? | 要汽水吗? |
[57:06] | No, sir. No, I’m good. | 不 长官 不 我很好 |
[57:08] | 25 February. | 2月25日 |
[57:10] | So, 25 February… | 那么 2月25… |
[57:13] | Major, uh, what’s his butt? Garden party… | 少校… 他叫什么?什么Garden… |
[57:16] | Teegarden. Major Teegarden. | Teegarden少校 Teegarden |
[57:18] | Right. Asked me to go with Walden, said she might need guns, | 对 他要我跟着华登 说她有可能需要枪手 |
[57:22] | so I said, you know, OK, why not? | 所以我去了 你知道 为什么不呢? |
[57:24] | Grabbed me a saw, bungeed one of the Huey doorways and away we went. | 带上我的家伙 我们出发了 |
[57:29] | Yeah. | 呀 |
[57:31] | And, uh | 还有… |
[57:32] | the captain was a big hero… | 上尉是个大英雄… |
[57:35] | She died tragically in the desert, and Major… | 她悲惨的死在了沙漠 少校… |
[57:38] | Teegarden Teegarden Teegarden.Teegarden | |
[57:39] | wants her to get the Medal of Honour, so she’ll get it. | 希望她获得荣誉勋章 所以她将得到它 |
[57:42] | When did the M16 ammo run out? | 那枝M16的子弹 什么时候打光的? |
[57:45] | What? | 什么? |
[57:46] | M16 ammo? | M16的子弹? |
[57:48] | Blackhawk crew said they heard M16 fire during the rescue. | 黑鹰的组员说 在营救中听到M16的枪声 |
[57:51] | When did it run out? | M16什么时候没子弹的? |
[57:54] | I wouldn’t know anything about that, sir. | 对于那件事 我不知道 长官 |
[57:56] | You wouldn’t? | 你不知道? |
[57:59] | As… as I recall, and, uh | 我回忆… 是 |
[58:01] | I’m not really sure, | 我真的不确定 |
[58:03] | but the M16 ammo ran out first thing in the morning. | 不过M16的子弹早上一会就打光了 |
[58:06] | First thing in the morning. But you’re not really sure? | 早上一会 但是你不十分确定? |
[58:11] | Now I’m confused. | 我被弄糊涂了 |
[58:12] | You were there, weren’t you? Affirmative, sir. | 你在那儿的 对吧?肯定 长官 |
[58:15] | But I was on the saw. | 但是我拿着我的家伙 |
[58:19] | Altameyer would know, sir. | Altameyer会知道的 长官 |
[58:21] | Altameyer? | Altameyer? |
[58:22] | Yes, sir. He was manning the M16. Oh, I see. OK. | 是 长官 他拿着M16 我明白了 好的 |
[58:27] | OK, let’s back up, then. | 好 那我们看看记录 |
[58:29] | Um, | 哦 |
[58:30] | when that tank fired on your chopper, | 当那辆坦克朝你们的直升机开火时 |
[58:32] | you said that, uh | 你说的是… |
[58:35] | “You should go for altitude and call for support”, right? | 你们该向上飞 然后请求支援 对吗? |
[58:40] | Sir? | 长官? |
[58:41] | You knew this wasn’t Panama. | 你知道这不是在巴拿马 |
[58:43] | Men were going to die, so you wanted to get out, right? | 会有人死的 所以你想离开 对吗? |
[58:46] | Wh… who told you that, sir? Tea Party? Ilario? | 谁告诉你的 长官?Tea Party?伊拉里欧? |
[58:49] | It doesn’t matter who told me that. You tell me. | 谁告诉我的并不重要 你告诉我的 |
[58:59] | You don’t want to know what happened out there, sir. | 你不会想知道那儿发生什么事 长官 |
[59:02] | Yes, I do. | 不 我想知道 |
[59:04] | You just want me to sign off on the story | 你只想让我结束这个故事 |
[59:06] | so you can finish your job and the lady can get her medal. | 你好完成你的工作 那位女士也能得到勋章 |
[59:12] | Are you refusing to tell me? | 你拒绝告诉我吗? |
[59:14] | Colonel, you know what to do if you get a hang fire | 上校 如果你的枪卡壳了 |
[59:17] | when you pull the trigger and the round doesn’t go off? | 当你扣了扳机 子弹却没打出去 你会怎么做? |
[59:20] | You wait, with your weapon pointed in a safe direction, cos the primer burns slow. | 你等着 枪指着安全的方向 因为引信还在烧着 |
[59:24] | You open your weapon and take the round out, | 要是你打开枪 拿出子弹 |
[59:27] | it blows up in your face. | 它会爆炸 炸花你的脸的 |
[59:30] | Leave this round in the chamber, Colonel. | 把子弹留在枪膛里 上校 |
[59:37] | I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, | 我在五角大楼工作 军士 |
[59:39] | so I admit I’m a little slow on the uptake. | 所以我承认我领会得有点慢 |
[59:42] | Otherwise I’d say you just threatened me. | 否则 我会说你刚才威胁我 |
[59:47] | Did you just threaten me, soldier? | 你刚才是在威胁我吗 军士? |
[59:51] | Because, if you did, let me respond to you. | 因为 如果是的 让我来回答你 |
[1:00:00] | Let me respond to you this way. | 让我这样来回答你 |
[1:00:03] | I’m an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, | 我是军官 所以 可以称为绅士 |
[1:00:07] | but don’t abuse that, son. | 但是不要搞错 小子 |
[1:00:09] | Don’t get in my cross hairs, because I’ll have no compunction | 不要惹恼我 否则捏死你 我决不会良心不安 |
[1:00:13] | about getting up to my neck in your ass, understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:00:20] | She was afraid, Colonel. | 她害怕了 上校 |
[1:00:22] | That’s the bottom line on Captain Walden. She was a fucking coward, sir. | 那就是上尉华登的真面目她是个胆小鬼 长官 |
[1:00:30] | Get me around so I can fire! | 飞进点 我好开火! |
[1:00:37] | Go back. Let me have another shot! I don’t know. | 飞回去 让我再开火!我不知道 |
[1:00:41] | I’m going for altitude, call for support. | 我要飞高点 请求支援 |
[1:00:43] | There’s no time! | 没时间了! |
[1:00:46] | All right, one more! | 好的 再来一次! |
[1:00:47] | But then I’m calling for support. | 然后我要请求支援 |
[1:00:50] | Unhook the aux fuel cells! Prepare to toss them overboard. | 解开副油箱!准备扔下去 |
[1:00:54] | Ilario, get me the flare gun. | 伊拉里欧 给我把信号枪拿来 |
[1:00:56] | So it was your idea to use the fuel cell? | 那么用油箱 是你的主意? |
[1:00:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:59] | Me, Rady, somebody. | 我 Rady 某人 |
[1:01:00] | Adrenaline was pumping. You can’t expect me to remember everything. | Adrenaline也出了力 你不能指望我记住每件事 |
[1:01:04] | Try. | 尽量吧 |
[1:01:08] | Now! | 扔! |
[1:01:13] | Yay! Whoo! | Yay!喔! |
[1:01:16] | So what happened during the night? | 那么夜里发生什么事? |
[1:01:18] | Walden and llario, | 华登 和 伊拉里欧 |
[1:01:20] | they wouldn’t shut up about being rescued. | 他们俩叽叽喳喳 不停的讨论着获救 |
[1:01:25] | Like the Army had nothing else to do. | 就象军队没别的事做一样 |
[1:01:27] | Dust is blowing hard out there. | 这儿的沙尘暴很厉害 |
[1:01:29] | Think they’ll find us tonight? AWACS lost us when the ADT got hit. | 他们今晚会找到我们吗?ADT被打中后 报警器坏了 |
[1:01:33] | SOP is for search and rescue to begin looking… | 搜索和救援会… |
[1:01:36] | Christ, Captain, are you crying? | 上帝 上尉 你在哭吗? |
[1:01:38] | It’s OK. It’s just tension. | 我没事 我太紧张了 |
[1:01:40] | Hey, you’re going to be OK, OK? | 嘿 你会没事的 好吗? |
[1:01:43] | They’ll find us. It’ll be OK. | 他们会找到我们的 我们会没事的 |
[1:01:44] | I can hear the ragheads moving, as soon as you girls stop gabbing. | 你们女人不说话时 我能听到脚步声 |
[1:02:05] | They’re going away. | 他们走了 |
[1:02:06] | It was just a probe. | 这只是个侦察 |
[1:02:08] | Shit! I’m OK. | 妈的!我没事 |
[1:02:10] | I took one. How’s Rady? | 我杀了一个 Rady呢? |
[1:02:12] | Hanging in. Captain? | 情况不明 上尉? |
[1:02:16] | Ah! Oh! | 哦!哦! |
[1:02:21] | So the rest of the night went without incident? | 那么 那天夜里后来没发生什么事? |
[1:02:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:27] | Wasn’t that enough for one night? | 一晚上 那些事还不够吗? |
[1:02:30] | You want to continue this tomorrow? | 明天 你还会继续这个吗? |
[1:02:35] | I don’t get emotional about this shit. | 我对这个狗屎没兴趣 |
[1:02:37] | I’ve been there, you know? | 我去过那里 你知道? |
[1:02:40] | OK. Go on. | 好 继续 |
[1:02:42] | Well, after the firefight, we argued mainly. | 交火过后 我们主要在争吵 |
[1:02:45] | Ilario was freaked out by the dark, and Walden wanted to surrender at first light. | 伊拉里欧在黑暗行为反常 而华登想天一亮就投降 |
[1:02:51] | She was a wreck, kept asking about the ammo, worrying we didn’t have enough. | 她是个废人 不停问弹药 担心缺少弹药 |
[1:02:55] | I knew they’d attack at dawn. | 我知道他们会在天亮后攻击 |
[1:02:59] | So what happened during the evacuation? | 那么撤退时发生了什么? |
[1:03:03] | Evacuation. | 撤退 |
[1:03:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:03:11] | There’s the rescue. | 救援队在那儿 |
[1:03:16] | Altameyer, give me a hand with Rady. | Altameyer 帮我抬Rady |
[1:03:20] | Come on, Captain! Ow! | 快 上尉! |
[1:03:22] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:03:23] | No! Don’t move me! Get away! | 不!别拉我!走开! |
[1:03:24] | Suck it up! | 振作点! |
[1:03:25] | I got you covered! Ready? | 我掩护你!准备好了吗? |
[1:03:30] | Go! Go! Go! | 走!走!走! |
[1:03:33] | llario, move! Not without the Captain! | 伊拉里欧 快!别丢下上尉! |
[1:03:36] | I’ll get her. | 我来带她走 |
[1:03:37] | No! I’m not leaving! | 不!我不走! |
[1:03:40] | I’m not leaving! It’s not safe! | 我不走!那不安全! |
[1:03:42] | They’re taking fire! The choppers are waiting! | 他们在被攻击!直升机在等我们! |
[1:03:45] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[1:03:57] | Get the fuck outta here! | 滚开! |
[1:04:02] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:04:05] | She fired at you? | 她向你开枪? |
[1:04:07] | Near us, yeah. | 向我们身旁 是的 |
[1:04:08] | Then why did you lie to the investigators about how she performed? | 有关她的行为 你为什么要向调查人员撒谎? |
[1:04:14] | They’d already put together their own bullshit version of the story | 他们不要事实 谈话前他们已有了自己的版本 |
[1:04:18] | before they talked to me. I told them what they wanted to hear. We all did. | 我告诉了他们想听的 我们都这么做 |
[1:04:23] | But that’s the truth, so forget about the medal, or leave it as it is. I don’t give a fuck. | 这才是真的 忘了勋章吧 我才不关心 |
[1:04:29] | So nobody from your Huey crew fired an M16 any time during the rescue? | 休伊组的人都没在救援时 打过M16步枪? |
[1:04:33] | That’s affirmed, sir. | 我肯定 长官 |
[1:04:35] | Monfriez, you ready? | 莫菲兹 你准备好了吗? |
[1:04:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:04:41] | That’s affirmative, sir. | 肯定 长官 |
[1:04:43] | We had no ammo. | 我们没有弹药了 |
[1:04:51] | So how about it, Colonel? | 那怎么样 上校? |
[1:04:53] | Want to go a few rounds? | 想打上几个回合吗? |
[1:04:55] | Are you threatening me, soldier? | 你在威胁我吗 军士? |
[1:04:57] | Where’s your brain bucket? I don’t need it. | 你的头盔呢?我不需要它 |
[1:05:00] | Don’t step in here without one. | 没有头盔别进来 |
[1:05:01] | I have to tell you again, you won’t have a head to stick it on. | 我再告诉你一次 说大话前用脑子想想 |
[1:05:06] | Come on, Jersey. Right here. | 过来 Jersey 这儿 |
[1:05:09] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[1:05:11] | You got nothing, man. | 兄弟 你什么也没有 |
[1:05:14] | Come on! | 过来! |
[1:05:25] | Hello. Hello? Baby? | 你好 你好?宝贝? |
[1:05:28] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:05:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:05:34] | How’s it going? | 事情怎么样? |
[1:05:36] | Outstanding. | 非常好 |
[1:05:39] | Outstanding. | 非常好 |
[1:05:40] | I was calling, I wondered… | 我打电话是 我想知道… |
[1:05:43] | What… what kind of… | 什么…类型… |
[1:05:44] | What size Tshirts the kids wear? | 孩子们穿多大尺寸的T恤衫? |
[1:05:46] | I want to get the kids some Tshirts. | 我想给孩子们买些T恤衫 |
[1:05:50] | You know their sizes as well as I do. | 你和我一样知道他们的尺寸 |
[1:05:53] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[1:05:56] | Nat? | 纳森? |
[1:05:59] | I got a pint of, um | 我有一品脱的 哦 |
[1:06:02] | Scotch here in a paper bag. | 威士忌在纸袋里 |
[1:06:06] | I don’t want to drink any of it. | 我不想喝它 |
[1:06:10] | Can you tell me why you need it? | 你能告诉我为什么你需要它吗? |
[1:06:19] | Want me to prattle on for a minute? I can do that. | 要我闲聊一会儿吗?我能做到 |
[1:06:21] | PIease. | 求你 |
[1:06:23] | OK. Um… | 好的… |
[1:06:25] | The new refrigerator doesn’t work. | 新买的冰箱不能用 |
[1:06:27] | The light doesn’t come on when you open the door. | 打开冰箱门 灯不亮 |
[1:06:29] | I had to drive all the way over to Wagner, 12 blocks, | 我不得不开车到Wagner 12个街区 |
[1:06:35] | just so that Brian could practise riding his bike. | 而Brian也能练习骑自行车了 |
[1:06:38] | He’s afraid of falling in front of his friends. | 他害怕在朋友面前摔下来 |
[1:06:42] | He refuses to Iet anyone see him riding with training wheels. | 他拒绝任何人看他用练习轮子骑车 |
[1:06:47] | They’ve both taken to sleeping in our bed since you left. | 你走后 他们都到我们的床上来睡觉了 |
[1:06:52] | It’s like sleeping between two tornadoes. | 我就好象睡在两个龙卷风中间 |
[1:06:55] | I better go, baby. | 我得走了 宝贝 |
[1:06:57] | Don Boylar called. | Don Boylar 打来过电话 |
[1:06:58] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:07:01] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[1:07:02] | Nat, talk to me. I can’t. | 纳森 和我谈谈 我不能 |
[1:07:05] | Why not? I can’t! | 为什么?我不能! |
[1:07:07] | Bullshit. Bull! Talk to me! | 胡说 胡说!和我谈谈! |
[1:07:17] | Oh, Christ. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:07:19] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:07:21] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:07:30] | Can we get some coffee, please? | 给我们来点咖啡 好吗? |
[1:07:37] | You’re not a happy man. | 你不是一个快乐的人 |
[1:07:40] | A woman? The Army? | 女人?军队? |
[1:07:42] | Al Bathra? | 巴士拉? |
[1:07:55] | Talk to me. | 和我谈谈 |
[1:07:57] | Off the record, if you want. | 不录音 如果你愿意 |
[1:07:59] | Way, way off the record. | 不录音 |
[1:08:01] | Rangers’ honour. | 以突击队员的名誉 |
[1:08:05] | Serling,… | 沙林… |
[1:08:08] | How long you been back? | 你回来多久了? |
[1:08:11] | Six months. | 6个月 |
[1:08:13] | And you… you’ve been in the service how long? | 你在军队多长时间了? |
[1:08:15] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[1:08:17] | Ah, they got me running this inquiry | 哦 他们要我调查一个 |
[1:08:20] | on this girl pilot. | 女飞行员 |
[1:08:23] | Captain Karen Walden. | 凯伦·华登上尉 |
[1:08:25] | She’ll be the first woman to get the Medal of Honour for combat. | 她将会是第一个因作战而获得荣誉勋章的女人 |
[1:08:29] | Oh, boy. | 孩子 |
[1:08:30] | And everybody in the beltway wants a piece of this one, right? | 每个人都想得到它 对吗? |
[1:08:35] | I just want to get something clear. | 我只想弄清楚一些事 |
[1:08:38] | This time, just want somebody to be a hero. | 这次 只是要某个人成为英雄 |
[1:08:42] | I want to get something right. | 我只想让事情公正 |
[1:08:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:08:45] | Cos Al Bathra, you know… | 因为在巴士拉 你知道… |
[1:08:53] | Al Bathra. | 巴士拉 |
[1:08:54] | You talked to Boylar’s parents? | 你和Boylar的父母谈过了? |
[1:08:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:57] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗? |
[1:08:59] | They heard from a few of his friends. | 他们从他的几个朋友那里听说了 |
[1:09:02] | Aw, Jesus… | 噢 上帝… |
[1:09:05] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:09:08] | They told Boylar’s parents he died from enemy fire. | 他们告诉Boylar的父母 他死于敌人炮火 |
[1:09:11] | I told them that. | 我告诉他们的 |
[1:09:13] | I carried the message, went to the funeral, | 我带着消息 出席了葬礼 |
[1:09:16] | watched his mother cry her eyes out. | 看着他的母亲哭干了眼泪 |
[1:09:19] | I stood there and looked his father in the eye | 我站在那儿 注视着他父亲的眼睛 |
[1:09:22] | and told him his son died brave under fire. | 告诉他 他儿子在战火中英勇牺牲 |
[1:09:25] | And I was the one who gave the order to fire. | 而我是那个下命令射击的人 |
[1:09:29] | I did it. | 我这么做了 |
[1:09:30] | Then the Army gave me a medal | 然后军队给了我一枚奖章 |
[1:09:33] | for bravery and valour. | 因为我作战勇敢 |
[1:09:37] | Then they buried me | 然后他们用 |
[1:09:40] | in medals. | 奖章把我给埋了起来 |
[1:09:43] | Got a sense of humour, don’t they? | 他们很幽默 是不是? |
[1:09:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:52] | Can’t remember anything else except being in the Army. | 除了军队 都记不起其他的事了 |
[1:09:58] | Either being in it or wanting to be in it. | 要么在军队 要么想去军队 |
[1:10:05] | It’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[1:10:12] | Look, you need to sleep. | 看 你需要睡一觉 |
[1:10:14] | You call me any time. | 你可以随时给我打电话 |
[1:10:15] | Anything you want to say about anything, on or off the record. | 不论你想说什么 录不录音 |
[1:10:20] | I’m going to leave you alone for a while. | 我想让你一个人呆一会儿 |
[1:10:29] | Ilario. Are you saying you can’t find him, or that he’s absent without leave? | 伊拉里欧 你说你找不到他 还是他擅离职守? |
[1:10:34] | Sir, that’s an I… I… | 长官 那是…我… |
[1:10:36] | That’s right, specialist llario. | 好的 伊拉里欧医生 |
[1:10:38] | Well, we contacted the MPs, sir… | 我们和MPs接触过 长官… |
[1:10:40] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:10:42] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:10:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:46] | Did she display fear when she had to make these Iifeanddeath decisions? | 当她作出生死抉择时 她表现出恐惧吗? |
[1:10:51] | No, never. | 没有 从没有 |
[1:10:53] | karen,… the captain… she had this quality. | 凯伦…上尉…她有这种品质 |
[1:10:57] | The heavier the pressure, the calmer she got. | 压力越大 她越镇静 |
[1:10:59] | And she… you know, she put up with a Iot of shit to become an officer. | 她…你知道 她为成为军官付出极大努力 |
[1:11:03] | Had to work twice as hard as everybody else, be twice as good. | 比别人努力一倍 比别人好一倍 |
[1:11:07] | She’d never Iet her guard down, show any sign of weakness. | 她绝不会疏于职守 也不会表现出软弱 |
[1:11:11] | But she was tough. She could handle it. | 她很坚强她能处理的 |
[1:11:14] | So, ladies and gentlemen, what I have to say to you in closing | 诸位 毕业典礼上 我要对你们说的是 |
[1:11:18] | is to go forth, | 前进 |
[1:11:20] | to command wisely, | 去正确的指挥 |
[1:11:22] | to advise prudently, | 谨慎的参谋 |
[1:11:24] | to protect with vigilance | 时刻保持警惕 |
[1:11:26] | and to judge with care. | 深思熟虑的判断 |
[1:11:29] | And above all, | 还有 最重要的 |
[1:11:31] | to defend with all your heart, all your soul | 用你们全部的身心 全部的灵魂 |
[1:11:35] | and all your courage | 和全部的勇气 |
[1:11:37] | the lives of the men and women under your command, | 去保护你的下属 |
[1:11:41] | and the United States of America. | 和美利坚合众国 |
[1:11:45] | Are you now saying you’II report against her getting the medal? | 你说你的报告反对给她勋章? |
[1:11:49] | As I explained to the White House, there should be a further investigation | 就象我跟白宫解释的那样 进行下一步前 |
[1:11:53] | before we move forward. The discrepancies… | 还需要更深入的调查 那些矛盾… |
[1:11:55] | Another matter completely. Write up a second report. | 完全是另一回事 重写一份报告 |
[1:11:58] | That’s my point, sir! | 那是我的重点 长官! |
[1:11:59] | Ilario’s disappeared. Altameyer’s missing. | 伊拉里欧消失了 Altameyer不见了 |
[1:12:02] | Who? Altameyer, sir. Walden’s crew chief. | 谁?Altameyer 长官 华登的小组长 |
[1:12:05] | VA hospital’s transferred him out three weeks ago. | VA医院3星期前 给他转院了 |
[1:12:07] | Paperwork’s missing. | 文书不见了 |
[1:12:08] | Doesn’t he have any family? | 他有家属吗? |
[1:12:10] | Negative. | 没有 |
[1:12:11] | Fucking VA. We can’t wait, Nat. | 他妈的VA医院 我们不能等 纳森 |
[1:12:13] | You cannot imagine the kind of heat I’m getting on this. | 你想象不到 我处理这事有多烫手 |
[1:12:16] | Everybody wants it. | 每个人都想要它 |
[1:12:18] | Senators, congressmen, one shiny piece of something for people to believe in. | 参议员 众议员 一个小细节能让他们相信 |
[1:12:24] | Whole episode. | 整个故事 |
[1:12:25] | Walden or Al Bathra? | 华登 还是巴士拉? |
[1:12:27] | Both, damn it, both. | 两个 该死 两个都是 |
[1:12:29] | Submit your report today. | 今天把你的报告交上来 |
[1:12:31] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:12:34] | I won’t put my name on an incomplete report. | 我不会在一份没完成的报告上署名的 |
[1:12:36] | May I remind you who recommended you for this when noone else’d touch you? | 要我提醒你是谁推荐你这个工作的吗? |
[1:12:40] | You saying you chose me because I wouldn’t rock the boat? | 你说你选择我是因为我不捣乱吗? |
[1:12:43] | Dereliction of duty, drunk and disorderly, conduct unbecoming. | 玩忽职守 酗酒 行为有失体面 |
[1:12:47] | At best, a dishonourable discharge. | 最好的结果 开除军籍 |
[1:12:49] | At worst, Al Bathra gives us plenty of grounds, if we want ’em. | 最坏的结果 巴士拉给了我们战场如果要 |
[1:12:52] | At least somebody has finally said it. | 至少 有人最后能说出来 |
[1:12:55] | Nat, don’t do this. I could give you a direct order to submit your report. | 纳森 别那么做 我可以命令你交报告 |
[1:12:59] | Yes, you could. | 是的 你能 |
[1:13:09] | Put Hillerman back on the Walden file! | 把Hillerman放回华登的文件里! |
[1:13:12] | I handed this to you, Nat, as a way back. | 我把这个给你 纳森 |
[1:13:15] | You could’ve had one hell of a career. | 在你的职业生涯中 这可能是个地狱 |
[1:13:19] | And you give Meredith my best. | 给Meredith 我最好的祝福 |
[1:13:21] | Tell her I didn’t have any choice. | 告诉她我没得选择 |
[1:13:23] | I’m going to finish this report. | 我将自己完成这份报告 |
[1:13:27] | On my own, if I have to. | 如果我必须的话 |
[1:13:29] | I’m going to get this one right. | 我要写正确这份报告 |
[1:13:44] | You want one? | 你要一个吗? |
[1:13:45] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:13:47] | Why is it people never want to eat when they got something important to say? | 为什么人有重要事要讲时 都不想吃东西? |
[1:13:52] | I always want to eat. | 我总是想吃 |
[1:13:58] | Need you to help me find somebody. | 我要你帮我找个人 |
[1:14:01] | You want my help? | 你要我的帮助? |
[1:14:02] | Yeah. Name’s Altameyer. Steven Altameyer. | 是的 名叫Altameyer Steven Altameyer |
[1:14:06] | He was the crew chief on the medevac chopper, piloted by Karen Walden. | 救援直升机小组长 凯伦·华登的直升机 |
[1:14:11] | One supposed to get a Medal of Honour? The very one. | 要获得荣誉勋章的那个?就是她 |
[1:14:14] | The Army’s usually tidy about its people. Yeah, usually, but not this time. | 军队总要美化人是的 经常 不过不是这次 |
[1:14:20] | First he demobbed, then they had him in a VA hospital. | 首先 他复员了 然后 送他去了医院 |
[1:14:24] | They transferred him. Now noone can find him. | 他们给他转院了 现在每人能找到他 |
[1:14:27] | Why do you need me? | 为什么要我帮你? |
[1:14:29] | Can’t someone in the Pentagon help? | 五角大楼里没人能帮忙吗? |
[1:14:32] | I’m out of the loop. | 我不在圈子里了 |
[1:14:33] | Somebody pissed at you? | 有人对你很不满? |
[1:14:38] | I’m out of the loop. Somebody important? | 我不在圈子里了 那家伙重要吗? |
[1:14:41] | You want to help me or not? Hey, who called who here? | 你想不想帮我?谁约谁的? |
[1:14:46] | Yeah, sure, I’ll help. | 是的 当然 我会帮你的 |
[1:14:48] | Just tell me why I’m doing it. | 不过告诉我为什么做它 |
[1:14:50] | When you go after stories, you want them to be right, yes? | 当你追踪新闻时 你想要它正确 对吗? |
[1:14:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:54] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[1:14:57] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:14:58] | So, I help you find this Altameyer, | 那我帮你找到Altameyer |
[1:15:02] | and in return…? | 作为回报…? |
[1:15:11] | There’s a tape. | 我有个录音带 |
[1:15:14] | Sweet Jesus. There’s always a tape. | 上帝 总有个录音带 |
[1:15:17] | D’you want to hear this? Yeah. | 你要听吗?是的 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, go on. | 是的 继续 |
[1:15:20] | There’s a tape of all communications between our tanks that night in Al Bathra. | 是在巴士拉那天夜里 我们坦克通信的录音带 |
[1:15:26] | Are they trying to make it disappear? | 他们要让它消失吗? |
[1:15:29] | I don’t think so, but they’re not advertising its existence, either. | 我不这么认为 但他们也从没公布过它的存在 |
[1:15:33] | The Army and its image. | 军队形象 |
[1:15:39] | Where do I reach you when I find this Altameyer? | 当我找到Altameyer 我怎么联系你? |
[1:15:42] | The Bethesda Arms. | Bethesda Arms 旅馆 |
[1:15:43] | A motel? | 汽车旅馆? |
[1:15:44] | Bet everything’s great in your life. Outstanding. | 打赌你现在生活得很好 非常好 |
[1:15:48] | Serling, | 沙林 |
[1:15:50] | eat something. | 吃点东西吧 |
[1:15:52] | You look awful. | 你看上去很糟 |
[1:16:16] | # Make me an angel | 让我做个天使 |
[1:16:18] | # Flies from Montgomery | 从Montgomery起飞 |
[1:16:23] | # Make me a poster | 让我做个旅客 |
[1:16:26] | # From an old rodeo | 来自西部 |
[1:16:31] | # Just give me one thing | 给我一样东西 |
[1:16:35] | # That I can hold on to | 我能保留它 |
[1:16:40] | # To believe in this livin’ | 使我相信生活 |
[1:16:44] | # It’s just a… | 就是一条… |
[1:16:46] | # Hard way to go | 艰难的路 |
[1:16:50] | # To believe in this livin’ | 使我相信生活 |
[1:16:54] | # It’s just a… | 就是一条… |
[1:16:56] | # Hard way | 艰难 |
[1:16:59] | # To go | 的路 |
[1:17:10] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:17:11] | Found AItameyer. | 找到AItameyer了 |
[1:17:13] | Got any complaints? | 你抱怨吗? |
[1:17:14] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:17:15] | Rashes, fatigue, bleeding gums, | 皮疹 器官衰退 牙龈出血 |
[1:17:18] | muscle and joint pain, loss of weight, loss of appetite, | 肌肉和关节痛 体重减轻 食欲减低 |
[1:17:21] | insomnia, reactions to bright sunlight. You name it, we’re seeing it. | 失眠 对阳光有反应 你说得出的他身上都有 |
[1:17:26] | I drink too much. Does that count? | 我酗酒 这算一条吗? |
[1:17:28] | Hell, we all drink too much. | 我们都酗酒 |
[1:17:29] | Here he is. | 他在那儿 |
[1:17:32] | Altameyer, you want a shave? | Altameyer 你要刮脸吗? |
[1:17:35] | Gentleman here to see you. You want a shave? | 有为先生来看你 你要刮脸吗? |
[1:17:38] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:17:40] | Abdominal cancer. That’s what’s killing him. | 胃癌 那是致命的 |
[1:17:42] | There’s many things wrong with him. | 他还有很多毛病 |
[1:17:44] | He’s never awake very long with all the pain. | 因为疼痛 他很少清醒很长时间 |
[1:17:48] | I’ll leave you two, then. | 我让你们呆一会儿 |
[1:17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:53] | How you doing, Steven? | 你好吗 Steven? |
[1:17:56] | I’m Colonel Serling. | 我是沙林上校 |
[1:17:58] | Nat Serling. | 纳森·沙林 |
[1:17:59] | I want to talk to you about Captain Karen Walden. | 我想和你谈谈凯伦·华登上尉 |
[1:18:05] | They want to give her the Medal of Honour, | 他们想给她荣誉勋章 |
[1:18:08] | and I know that you were there in Al Kufan with her. | 我知道 在Al Kufan 你和她在一起 |
[1:18:12] | Roger? | 听到吗? |
[1:18:16] | I was | 我 |
[1:18:18] | hit. | 背部 |
[1:18:19] | In the back. | 受伤了 |
[1:18:22] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:18:23] | But you were still able to get Rady out. | 但是你还能把Rady救出来 |
[1:18:28] | Rady | Rady. |
[1:18:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:18:31] | Good man Rady. | 好人Rady |
[1:18:37] | I was | 我 |
[1:18:40] | afraid. | 害怕 |
[1:18:41] | I understand, son. | 我理解 孩子 |
[1:18:47] | That’s OK. Take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[1:18:49] | She was afraid. | 她害怕了 |
[1:18:50] | She… she was afraid. | 她…她害怕了 |
[1:18:53] | The Captain was afraid? | 上尉害怕了? |
[1:18:57] | Not | 不是 |
[1:19:00] | the Captain. | 上尉 |
[1:19:02] | Who then? Was it Rady or llario? | 是谁?是Rady 还是伊拉里欧? |
[1:19:04] | Was llario afraid? | 是伊拉里欧害怕了吗? |
[1:19:08] | Me. | 我 |
[1:19:13] | Did… didn’t tell. | 没有…没有说 |
[1:19:17] | You didn’t tell what, son? | 你没说什么 孩子? |
[1:19:22] | The major. | 少校 |
[1:19:26] | Monfriez. | 莫菲兹 |
[1:19:28] | You didn’t tell the major Monfriez… | 你没有告诉少校 莫菲兹… |
[1:19:30] | You… you and Monfriez didn’t tell the major? | 你…你和莫菲兹没告诉少校? |
[1:19:32] | He | 他 |
[1:19:34] | and then they… | 然后他们… |
[1:19:38] | You and Monfriez didn’t tell the major. | 你和莫菲兹没有告诉少校 |
[1:19:44] | You and Monfriez what, Steven? | 你和莫菲兹什么 Steven? |
[1:19:48] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:19:49] | What? What is it? | 什么?是什么? |
[1:19:51] | Tell me son, please. What is it? | 告诉我 孩子 是什么? |
[1:19:53] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:19:54] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[1:19:55] | The fire. | 火 |
[1:19:56] | What? What fire? Oh, Jesus, the fire. | 什么?什么火?哦 上帝 火 |
[1:20:00] | What fire? | 什么火? |
[1:20:01] | The napalm fire? | 是凝固汽油弹的火? |
[1:20:02] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:20:03] | You see the napalm fire. Jesus. | 你看到凝固汽油弹的火 上帝 |
[1:20:06] | Tell me about the fire. | 告诉我那火怎么了 |
[1:20:07] | You and Monfriez didn’t tell the major what about the fire? | 你和莫菲兹没告诉少校那火的事? |
[1:20:11] | Please, Jesus. Steven! | 求你了 上帝 Steven! |
[1:20:13] | Jesus, please. | 上帝 |
[1:20:14] | Is it napalm fire? Steven? | 是凝固汽油弹的火吗?Steven? |
[1:20:16] | Please, Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:20:17] | Jesus, please. | 上帝 求你了 |
[1:20:18] | Steven | Steven. |
[1:20:21] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:20:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:20:24] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:20:26] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[1:20:27] | He’s upping his meds. Selfmedication. | 他在加药 自助药物 |
[1:20:29] | Well, can you get him to stop? | 能让他停下来吗? |
[1:20:31] | I mean, I need to talk to him. | 我的意思是 我需要和他谈话 |
[1:20:34] | Give him a break. He’s feeling no pain now. | 让他休息一下 他现在感觉不到疼痛了 |
[1:20:51] | Left. | 左 |
[1:20:52] | Left. | 左 |
[1:20:53] | Left. | 左 |
[1:20:54] | Left. | 左 |
[1:20:55] | Get off my car, sir. | 离开我的车 长官 |
[1:21:04] | Think you got something to tell me, Sergeant. | 我想你有事情告诉我 军士 |
[1:21:07] | I called around. | 我打听了 |
[1:21:08] | You’re off this inquiry, so why you here? | 你不调查这件事了 来这干嘛? |
[1:21:11] | Karen Walden sent me. | 凯伦·华登 派我来的 |
[1:21:17] | I just left Altameyer. | 我刚离开Altameyer |
[1:21:24] | What happened out there that was so bad | 那儿发生了什么糟糕的事 |
[1:21:27] | that it would have Altameyer laying up in a hospital praying to die, | 以至于Altameyer躺在床上求死 |
[1:21:32] | that’s got llario on the run? | 伊拉里欧也跑了? |
[1:21:36] | That’s right, he went AWOL. | 是的 他擅离职守 |
[1:21:38] | What do you think he’ll tell them about you when they catch him? | 你认为他们抓到他时 他会说什么? |
[1:21:42] | And they’re going to catch him, son. | 他们去抓他了 孩子 |
[1:21:44] | Now, you can tell them, | 现在 你可以告诉他们 |
[1:21:46] | or you can tell me. | 或者告诉我 |
[1:21:49] | What happened out there? | 那儿发生了什么事? |
[1:21:51] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么事 |
[1:21:54] | Nothing happened, sir. | 没发生什么事 长官 |
[1:21:56] | It was a war. | 那是场战争 |
[1:22:02] | Don’t lie to me, soldier. | 别对我撒谎 士兵 |
[1:22:04] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[1:22:07] | It doesn’t matter whether she gets this award or not. | 她得不得到勋章并不重要 |
[1:22:10] | It doesn’t matter whether I’m on this inquiry or whether I’m in this Army. | 我调不调查这事 或我在不在军队也不重要 |
[1:22:14] | I’m going to find out the truth. I guarantee you that. | 我要找出真相 我向你保证 |
[1:22:18] | You said you were a good poker player. Well, look me in the eye. | 你说你是个扑克好手好 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:22:23] | You think I’m bluffing? | 你认为我在骗你? |
[1:22:31] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:22:34] | You want it. | 你想要它 |
[1:22:35] | I can smell how much you want it. It’s coming out of your pores. | 我能闻出你很想要它 你身上散发出的味道 |
[1:22:46] | Tell me about the fire. | 告诉我关于那火 |
[1:22:48] | I like trains. | 我喜欢火车 |
[1:22:50] | Since I was a kid. | 在我还是个孩子时 |
[1:22:52] | Big… | 又大… |
[1:22:54] | Tough… | 又硬… |
[1:22:55] | Iron. | 铁家伙 |
[1:22:56] | Used to be iron, anyway. | 是铁的 不管怎样 |
[1:22:58] | When I got to boxing pro, I was going to call myself Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez. | 当我去打拳时 我叫自己Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹 |
[1:23:03] | Don’t that have a nice ring to it? Very nice. | 它的音调是不是很好?很好 |
[1:23:06] | Don’t humour me, man. Say it like you mean it. | 别哄我 老兄 怎么想的就怎么说 |
[1:23:09] | Don’t humour me, either. Tell me about the fire. | 你也别哄我 告诉我那火到底怎么回事 |
[1:23:12] | Where’s my other bottle? | 我的另一瓶酒呢? |
[1:23:18] | You ever kill anyone at close range with a small arm, sir? | 你有过用手枪在近距离杀人吗 长官? |
[1:23:23] | It’s messy. | 会把人弄脏的 |
[1:23:33] | No. | 没有 |
[1:23:34] | We’re not talking | 我们说的不是 |
[1:23:36] | one of your great big tank guns here. | 你的坦克上的炮 |
[1:23:38] | Oh, that’s OK. | 哦 那没关系 |
[1:23:40] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做的 |
[1:23:42] | Your own men. | 你欠他们 |
[1:23:44] | Guys under your command. | 你的下属 |
[1:23:47] | How’d it feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:23:49] | Bad, right? | 很坏 对吗? |
[1:23:51] | Very bad, son. | 很坏 孩子 |
[1:23:52] | Very bad. | 很坏 |
[1:23:56] | And you didn’t even mean to kill them. | 你根本就不想杀他们 |
[1:24:02] | I’ve been a good soldier. | 我是个好士兵 |
[1:24:05] | A good soldier. | 好士兵 |
[1:24:10] | Listen to that whistle. | 听那汽笛 |
[1:24:14] | Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez. | Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹 |
[1:24:18] | Say it. | 说一遍 |
[1:24:20] | Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez. | Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹 |
[1:24:26] | Now get out. | 现在出去 |
[1:24:28] | You don’t want to do this, son. | 你不想这么做 孩子 |
[1:24:30] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[1:24:31] | It’s too late. It’s never too late. Look at me. | 太晚了 从不会晚的 看着我 |
[1:24:34] | Things get fucked up in war. I don’t care what happened to you. | 战争会一团糟 我不在乎你出什么事 |
[1:24:38] | You can’t do this. | 你不能那么做 |
[1:24:39] | Wrong! | 错! |
[1:24:41] | I can’t do anything else. | 我只能这么做 |
[1:24:44] | Yes, you can. You can put the car in reverse. Put the gun down. | 不 你能做别的…能把车倒回去 把枪放下 |
[1:24:48] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[1:24:51] | I don’t want to lose another good soldier. | 我不想再失去一个好士兵 |
[1:25:00] | I strongly urge you | 我强烈建议你 |
[1:25:02] | to dismount the vehicle, sir. | 离开这辆车 长官 |
[1:25:22] | Monfriez. Monfriez! | 莫菲兹 莫菲兹! |
[1:25:39] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:26:02] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[1:26:04] | Imagine not thinking about the consequences. | 想象一下不考虑后果 |
[1:26:07] | It’s not the doing shit that gets to you, it’s the consequences. | 不是做坏事让你难受 而是后果 |
[1:26:12] | My folks used to have this place out on Calaveras Lake. | 我的伙计过去常常有这个地方Calaveras湖的. |
[1:26:15] | I still go there sometimes. | 我有时还会去那儿 |
[1:26:20] | Guess you told me about this place so I’d know where to find you. | 你提到过这 所以我知道到这来找你 |
[1:26:24] | It’s beautiful. | 这儿很美 |
[1:26:32] | The MPs at Fort Stewart | MPs在斯图尔特基地 |
[1:26:34] | found your stash in your locker. | 在你的橱柜里发现了你的密柜 |
[1:26:41] | Pretty ingenious place to keep it, huh? | 独具匠心的地方 哈? |
[1:26:45] | Not if you wanted it to be found. | 如果你想让它被发现 就不算隐秘 |
[1:26:50] | Where’d you hide the needle tracks? | 你怎么掩饰注射痕迹的? |
[1:26:52] | I, uh… | 我… |
[1:26:54] | I shoot up between my toes. | 我在我的脚趾间注射的 |
[1:26:59] | Monfriez is dead. | 莫菲兹死了 |
[1:27:01] | Killed himself. | 自杀的 |
[1:27:03] | Altameyer is dying. | Altameyer奄奄一息 |
[1:27:11] | Aren’t we all? | 我们都会死吗? |
[1:27:14] | Mayday! Mayday! Dustoff3, we’re going down! | 求救!求救!运输3号 我们坠落了! |
[1:27:17] | We’re going down! Mayday! | 我们坠落了!求救! |
[1:27:19] | Mayday! Mayday! Dustoff3, we’re going down! | 求救!求救!运输3号 我们坠落了! |
[1:27:22] | We’re going down! | 我们坠落了! |
[1:27:23] | We’re going down! | 我们坠落了! |
[1:27:26] | And the chopper went down? | 直升机坠落了 |
[1:27:29] | What happened next? | 然后发生了什么? |
[1:27:30] | What happened next isn’t important. It’s what happened that night. | 这不重要 重要的是那天夜里发生的事 |
[1:27:34] | Monfriez wanted to make a run for it. | 莫菲兹想突围 |
[1:27:37] | At dawn we’re dead. They’ll have reinforcements. | 天一亮我们就死定了 他们会有援军 |
[1:27:40] | Escape and evasion, Captain. | 离开这儿 上尉 |
[1:27:43] | Now’s the time to do it. Maybe we’d slip by them in the dark. | 现在是离开的时候 也许黑暗中能摆脱他们 |
[1:27:47] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[1:27:48] | Rady can’t be moved. | Rady不能被移动 |
[1:27:50] | Right, llario? | 对吗 伊拉里欧? |
[1:27:51] | That lung any movement may kill him. But he may die lying here. | 他的肺伤得很严重 移动躺在这都会死 |
[1:27:55] | You see? Rady will never make it. I say we go. | 你看?Rady怎么都活不了 我说我们走 |
[1:28:03] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[1:28:04] | Great. The Captain’s crying. | 太好了 上尉哭了 |
[1:28:06] | It’s just tension, asshole. | 是紧张 混蛋 |
[1:28:10] | It doesn’t mean shit. | 不是害怕 |
[1:28:13] | Come on, Captain. I don’t want to wait here to die. | 快点 上尉 我不想在这里等死 |
[1:28:20] | Ilario? | 伊拉里欧? |
[1:28:24] | I don’t know. Come on, it’s a majority. | 我不知道 好了 这是多数决定 |
[1:28:27] | That’d be great if this was a democracy, but it isn’t. | 如果是民主决定那太好了 但是不是… |
[1:28:31] | We stay with Rady. | 我们陪Rady留在这 |
[1:28:34] | I wouldn’t risk your life. I won’t risk his. | 我不想让你们冒险 也不想让他冒险 |
[1:28:37] | So if we surrender, the lraqis would doctor him up. | 如果我们投降 伊拉克人会医治他的 |
[1:28:39] | No surrender. | 决不投降 |
[1:28:44] | I hear something moving. | 我听见有动静 |
[1:28:46] | I say we make for the chopper now. And I say I heard enough of that shit. | 我说现在到直升机那我听到太多的废话 |
[1:28:50] | You don’t have to go. We don’t need your permission. | 你不需要去 我们不需要你的批准 |
[1:28:53] | I am in command here! | 我是这儿的指挥官! |
[1:28:55] | Well, maybe not any more. | 那也许不再是了 |
[1:29:01] | Give me the saw, Monfriez. | 把武器给我 莫菲兹 |
[1:29:03] | I can’t stop you from running, but you’re not taking our fire power with you. | 我不能阻止你逃跑 但你不能拿走武器 |
[1:29:10] | You’re not taking away my weapon. | 你不能拿走我的武器 |
[1:29:16] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我能 |
[1:29:19] | Hey, I can make a white flag, all right? | 嘿 别动粗 好吗? |
[1:29:22] | There’s no way you’re taking away my weapon, cunt. | 你决不能拿走我的武器 |
[1:29:25] | Section 28J, | 军法 |
[1:29:27] | code of military justice. | 第28章 |
[1:29:29] | Mutiny, | 兵变 |
[1:29:31] | an offence punishable by death. | 可判处死刑 |
[1:29:38] | Jesus, Monfriez. | 上帝 莫菲兹 |
[1:29:40] | Shut up! She’s trying to get us killed! | 闭嘴!她想害死我们! |
[1:29:45] | Ilario, who you with? | 伊拉里欧 你站在那一边? |
[1:29:51] | Come on, llario, shithead, do you want to die? | 快 伊拉里欧 狗屎脑袋 你想死吗? |
[1:29:59] | Please, Captain. | 求你了 上尉 |
[1:30:04] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:30:09] | Unh. | 啊 |
[1:30:16] | They’re going away. | 他们走了 |
[1:30:17] | It was just a probe. | 这只是个侦察 |
[1:30:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:30:20] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:30:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:30:24] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:30:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:30:27] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:30:29] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:30:30] | I don’t fucking believe it. | 我真他妈的不相信 |
[1:30:35] | Give me your weapon. | 把武器给我 |
[1:30:37] | Christ, I thought you were firing at me! | 上帝 我以为你向我开枪! |
[1:30:54] | You’re wounded, ma’am. Let me see. | 你受伤了 长官 让我看看 |
[1:30:59] | You’re with him. | 你和他一伙的 |
[1:31:01] | You got to let me look at it. | 你得让我看看你的伤 |
[1:31:05] | Christ, let him look at it! | 上帝 让他看看! |
[1:31:07] | I gave birth to a ninepound baby, | 我生下过一个9磅重的婴儿 |
[1:31:09] | asshole! | 混蛋! |
[1:31:11] | I think I can handle it! | 我认为我能抗得住! |
[1:31:17] | Cap, we got to get you out of here. | 上尉 我们得带你离开这儿 |
[1:31:21] | We stay with Rady. | 我们和Rady一起留下来 |
[1:31:24] | And then? And then… | 然后呢?然后… |
[1:31:45] | Incoming! | 敌人来了! |
[1:31:47] | 150 metres and closing! | 150远 接近中! |
[1:31:52] | 140! | 140! |
[1:31:56] | 130! | 130! |
[1:31:58] | Give me my weapon! | 给我武器! |
[1:31:59] | Ilario, how’s Rady? | 伊拉里欧 Rady怎么样? |
[1:32:01] | He’s dead! No, he’s alive! | 他死了!没有 他还活着! |
[1:32:04] | Come on, Captain, give him his weapon! | 快 上尉 给他他的武器! |
[1:32:06] | This is insane! Give me my weapon! Shut up! | 真是疯了!给我我的武器!闭嘴! |
[1:32:09] | 90 metres and closing! | 90米 接近中! |
[1:32:11] | 80! | 80! |
[1:32:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:21] | OK. OK. | 好 好 |
[1:32:22] | OK, we’ll get you out of here, Captain. | 好 我们带你离开这儿 上尉 |
[1:32:24] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[1:32:26] | No, Monfriez, | 不 莫菲兹 |
[1:32:28] | it’s not over. | 没结束 |
[1:32:30] | There will be a reckoning. | 会有惩罚的 |
[1:32:32] | Count on it. | 等着它 |
[1:32:37] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[1:32:43] | There’s the rescue! | 那是救援队! |
[1:33:00] | Let’s move it! Move it! | 我们走!快! |
[1:33:01] | Move it! Move it! | 走!走! |
[1:33:03] | No! | 不! |
[1:33:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:33:06] | Help Rady. | 帮助Rady |
[1:33:09] | We’re pinned down here! | 我们被压制在这儿了! |
[1:33:25] | Ilario, give me the M16. | 伊拉里欧 给我M16 |
[1:33:28] | Give me the goddamn M16! | 给我他妈的M16! |
[1:33:48] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你们 |
[1:33:51] | Go! | 走! |
[1:33:54] | I’ll cover you! | 我掩护你们! |
[1:33:55] | Negative, ma’am! | 否定 长官! |
[1:33:56] | Come back for me with a stretcher and more guns! | 带担架和更多的火力来接我! |
[1:34:00] | Karen, please! Go! It’s an order! | 凯伦 别!走!这是命令! |
[1:34:03] | Karen, please! | 凯伦 别! |
[1:34:03] | Go! Go! | 走!走! |
[1:34:35] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:34:39] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:34:46] | Where’s Walden? | 华登呢? |
[1:34:47] | She’s dead! | 她死了! |
[1:35:02] | No! | 不! |
[1:36:10] | Monfriez said she would have courtmartialled us. | 莫菲兹说 她会向军事法庭起诉我们 |
[1:36:15] | Altameyer was too fucked up to say anything. | Altameyer蠢得根本说不出话来 |
[1:36:21] | She was… | 她也许… |
[1:36:22] | She was probably killed by small arms | 在凝固汽油弹轰炸前 |
[1:36:25] | before the napalm ever hit. | 她也许被轻武器打死了 |
[1:36:29] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[1:36:31] | she never could have survived that stomach wound. | 她会死于腹部的枪伤的 |
[1:36:35] | You think that matters? | 你认为那个重要吗? |
[1:36:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:36:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:36:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:37:09] | I couldn’t bear to send this. | 我受不了送这封信 |
[1:37:12] | Uh, I didn’t even want to… | 哦 我甚至都不想… |
[1:37:14] | I didn’t even want to touch it. | 我都不想碰到它 |
[1:37:17] | Uh… | 哦… |
[1:37:33] | Can you get it to her parents for me? | 你能为我把它交给她的父母吗? |
[1:37:39] | Can you…? | 你能…? |
[1:37:40] | Please? | 求你了? |
[1:37:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:37:59] | Uh, listen, I’m going to have to call you back. | 听着 我一会给你打电话 |
[1:38:02] | You got off the phone for me? | 你为我挂了电话? |
[1:38:04] | You’ll want me there for this. Meaning? | 为了这个你需要我 什么意思? |
[1:38:07] | Remember that stereo you told me not to buy cos who needs a dual cassette deck? | 记得你叫我别买那盘磁带吗 谁会要两盘一样的? |
[1:38:11] | When does anyone ever have a reason to copy a tape? | 什么时候有人有理由要复制录音带呢? |
[1:38:15] | Nat, just the man I wanted to see. | 纳森 我要见的就是他 |
[1:38:17] | Uh, do you know Colonel Serling? | 你认识沙林上校吗? |
[1:38:20] | This is Tony Gartner of the Washington Post. | 这是华盛顿邮报的Tony Gartner |
[1:38:23] | He was with the 9th in Vietnam. | 越战中他在第9师 |
[1:38:24] | Mr Gartner. | Gartner先生 |
[1:38:25] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[1:38:26] | Take a seat, Nat. | 请坐 纳森 |
[1:38:28] | He’s following up our investigation of Al Bathra, | 他在追查我们对巴士拉伤亡事件的调查 |
[1:38:31] | and it seems that he has a few questions that he’d like to ask us. | 好象他有一些问题要问我们 |
[1:38:36] | Let’s give him every facility. | 我们让他问吧 |
[1:38:38] | I appreciate that. Some ground rules, though. | 谢谢 有一些原则 |
[1:38:41] | I insist we be allowed to schedule the release of all information | 我强调 我们被批准来安排 |
[1:38:45] | to the public regarding casualties. | 向公众提供关于伤亡信息的时间表 |
[1:38:47] | Well, I wish I could accommodate you, sir, | 好的 我希望我能帮助你 长官 |
[1:38:50] | but, unfortunately, we’ll be going with a story based on a tape that I’ve acquired | 但很不幸 通过一盘录音带 |
[1:38:56] | of all radio communications that night. | 录有那天夜里的通信…我们听到一个故事 |
[1:39:02] | So, | 所以 |
[1:39:04] | I’d like you to listen | 我希望你们听听 |
[1:39:06] | and then comment for the record. | 然后评价一下 |
[1:39:08] | I can’t comment for the record. | 我不能就这个录音做评价 |
[1:39:10] | This is an ongoing investigation. | 这是正在进行的调查 |
[1:39:14] | First right! Turn to the right! | 先向右!向右转! |
[1:39:17] | Sabre6, this is Bobcat5. | 军刀6号 我是山猫5号 |
[1:39:18] | Enemy tangos! Say again! Enemy tanks in our Iines. Over. | 敌军坦克!重复!有敌军坦克 完毕 |
[1:39:21] | Sabre6, this is Cougar6. Enemy tangos at phase Iine delta… | 军刀6号 我是美洲狮6号 敌军坦克在德耳塔线方位… |
[1:39:24] | I don’t think any more of this… This is what happened, General. | 我不认为这些…就是发生的事 将军 |
[1:39:28] | Liberty6, this is Sabre6. Enemy tanks on our flank. Out! | 自由6号 我是军刀6号 敌军坦克在我侧面 完毕! |
[1:39:31] | Patella, find me a target. | Patella 给我找个目标 |
[1:39:33] | I think I got one, sir. Do you or do you not have a target? | 我找到了一个 长官 到底有没有找到目标? |
[1:39:36] | It must be, sir. They’re firing at us. | 肯定是 长官 他们在向我们开火 |
[1:39:38] | Loader! | 装弹手! |
[1:39:39] | Up, sir! | 完毕 长官! |
[1:39:40] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:39:41] | On the way! | 已发射! |
[1:39:43] | Target! We got that sucker! Yeah! | 击中!我们打中它了!Yeah! |
[1:39:45] | Sabre6, we just Iost Cougar6. Repeat, we just Iost Boylar. | 军刀6号 我们损失了美洲狮6号 重复… |
[1:39:48] | Roger that, sir. We got him. | 收到 长官 我们打中他了 |
[1:39:50] | You just Iit up a friendly. Roger that. We… What? | 你刚才击中了友军 收到 我们… 什么? |
[1:39:53] | You just Iit up a friendly, goddamn it! | 你刚才击中了友军 该死! |
[1:39:57] | Cougar6 was one of your own Abrams, Colonel Serling. Is that correct? | 美洲狮6号是我们的坦克 上校 是这样吗? |
[1:40:03] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的 是这样 |
[1:40:07] | Sabre6, Nat, what’s happening? Sabre6, report. | 军刀6号 发生什么事?军刀6号 报告 |
[1:40:11] | Patella, was that one of our tanks? | Patella 那是我们自己的坦克吗? |
[1:40:13] | They fired. | 他们开火了 |
[1:40:14] | At us or at the T72s? | 向我们 还是向T72? |
[1:40:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:17] | At us or at the T72s, Patella? I don’t know! | 向我们 还是向T72 Patella?我不知道! |
[1:40:20] | Colonel Serling, report status now. | 沙林上校 报告现在的状态 |
[1:40:23] | They have range on us! | 他们在向我们开火! |
[1:40:24] | AII Sabre elements, stop all tanks, turn on your Iights. | 所有军刀单元 所有坦克停下 打开灯 |
[1:40:28] | I say again, stop all tanks and turn on your lights. | 我重复 所有坦克停下 打开灯 |
[1:40:30] | Sabre6, Nat, what’s happening out there? | 军刀6号 纳森 那儿发生什么事? |
[1:40:34] | Load us up. | 装弹 |
[1:40:36] | Patella, find me a target. Snap out of it. Find me a target. | Patella 找目标 振作起来 找目标 |
[1:40:40] | Patella, come on! | Patella 快! |
[1:40:43] | Target! We’re up. | 锁定!已装弹 |
[1:40:45] | Lights on or off? Off. | 灯亮的还是灭的?灭的 |
[1:40:49] | Fire! On the way. | 发射!已发射 |
[1:40:54] | Sir? Fire! | 长官?发射! |
[1:41:02] | Colonel Serling, report status now! | 沙林上校 报告状态! |
[1:41:04] | Sabre6, situation under control, General. | 军刀6号 已控制局面 将军 |
[1:41:09] | General, Colonel Serling’s order to activate lights, | 将军 沙林上校的开灯的命令 |
[1:41:14] | was that a standard response to enemy infiltration of the lines? | 是对敌人渗入我方的标准的反应吗? |
[1:41:19] | At the critical moment, | 在那种紧急关头 |
[1:41:22] | in spite of terrible losses, | 尽管损失很大 |
[1:41:24] | Colonel Serling didn’t hesitate to act. | 沙林上校行动没有犹豫 |
[1:41:27] | Ordering those tanks to turn on their lights | 命令那些坦克开灯 |
[1:41:30] | saved the lives of God knows how many of our men. | 挽救了我们许多士兵 |
[1:41:33] | Heroic acts arise | 绝境下 |
[1:41:36] | out of desperate circumstances. | 才会出现英雄行为 |
[1:41:38] | I have no trouble at all believing that Colonel Serling is a hero. | 我绝对相信沙林上校是个英雄 |
[1:41:43] | Like Captain Karen Walden. | 就象上尉凯伦·华登 |
[1:41:45] | Did you know, Mr Gartner, for the first time a woman is being considered | 你知道吗 Gartner先生 第一次有位女性 |
[1:41:49] | for the Medal of Honour for her performance under fire? | 因她战斗表现 而被考虑授予荣誉勋章? |
[1:41:52] | And, um, | 哦 |
[1:41:53] | Colonel Serling | 沙林上校 |
[1:41:56] | is just finishing up the inquiry. | 刚刚完成调查 |
[1:41:59] | How’s that going, Nat? | 事情进行得怎么样 纳森? |
[1:42:08] | I think, uh, | 我认为… |
[1:42:13] | in order to honour a soldier like Karen Walden, | 为了尊敬象凯伦·华登这样的士兵 |
[1:42:18] | we have to tell the truth, General, | 我们必须说出真相 将军 |
[1:42:21] | about what happened over there. | 关于那儿发生了什么 |
[1:42:26] | The whole, hard, | 整个的 艰难的… |
[1:42:30] | cold truth. | 无情的事实 |
[1:42:32] | And until we do that, uh, | 而且只有当我们说了事实 |
[1:42:36] | we dishonour her | 我们才真正尊敬她 |
[1:42:39] | and every soldier who died, | 和每一位 |
[1:42:42] | who gave their life for their country. | 为国家牺牲的士兵 |
[1:43:07] | My full report, General. | 这是我的完整的报告 将军 |
[1:43:14] | Few of us are given the opportunity, | 我们当中很少人有机会 |
[1:43:18] | even fewer the courage, | 更有勇气 |
[1:43:21] | to sacrifice ourselves for the lives of our comrades. | 为救同事而牺牲自己 |
[1:43:26] | In daily life, even as in battle, | 在日常生活中 甚至在战斗中 |
[1:43:29] | each one of us is mysteriously and irrevocably bound to our fellow man. | 谁都不可思议的 无可避免的依赖于战友 |
[1:43:35] | And yet, | 而且… |
[1:43:37] | it is only in death that the power of this bond | 只有在生死考验中 这种团结的力量 |
[1:43:41] | is finally tested and proven. | 才会被检验和证明 |
[1:43:45] | And who among us really knows | 我们当中有谁真正知道 |
[1:43:48] | how he might respond when that moment comes? | 在那个考验到来时 他会怎么做呢? |
[1:44:24] | I guess we’ve been expecting you. | 我想我们一直在等着你 |
[1:44:27] | Ahem. First of all, let me, um… | 首先 让我… |
[1:44:31] | Let me just say that, uh, | 让我说… |
[1:44:33] | there was nothing that, uh,… | Tom和我 愿意为对方做… |
[1:44:38] | Tom and I wouldn’t do for each other. | 任何事 |
[1:44:40] | Nothing. | 任何事 |
[1:44:42] | He was a good soldier. | 他是个好战士 |
[1:44:45] | He was like a brother to me. | 他和我象兄弟一样 |
[1:44:49] | That night, uh, 25 February… | 那天夜里 2月25… |
[1:44:55] | there were enemy tanks in our lines. | 有敌人的坦克在我们的队伍里 |
[1:45:01] | We thought… | 我们认为… |
[1:45:06] | I… I thought that, uh, | 我…我认为… |
[1:45:09] | Tom’s tank was an enemy tank. | Tom的坦克是一辆敌人的坦克 |
[1:45:16] | And, uh,… | 然后… |
[1:45:25] | I gave the order to fire. | 我下命令开火 |
[1:45:32] | God help me. | 上帝救我 |
[1:45:34] | I, um… | 我… |
[1:45:38] | Yeah, I killed him. | 是的 我杀了他 |
[1:45:46] | As for the funeral,… | 在葬礼上… |
[1:45:50] | the lies the Army told… | 军队说了谎… |
[1:45:54] | and the lies that I told… | 我说了谎… |
[1:46:00] | to you, I can only… | 我只能… |
[1:46:05] | beg for your forgiveness. | 求你原谅 |
[1:46:13] | As far as the… | 至于… |
[1:46:18] | As far as that night, um,… | 至于那天夜里… |
[1:46:22] | I guess there’s no way that, uh, | 我想 我没办法… |
[1:46:24] | I can even begin to ask you to forgive me. | …开口求你们原谅 |
[1:46:29] | I know that,… | 我知道… |
[1:46:32] | but it’s a burden you’re going to have to put down sometime. | 但这个包袱 有一天 你必须放下 |
[1:46:36] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:47:06] | Mr President. | 总统先生 |
[1:47:39] | Dear Mom and Dad, | 亲爱的爸爸妈妈 |
[1:47:40] | well, this is it the big push. | 就是它 大推进 |
[1:47:44] | Looks like it’s gonna really happen. | 真的要上前线了 |
[1:47:47] | And I’m afraid, | 我害怕的 |
[1:47:49] | not of being hurt or killed, | 不是受伤或牺牲 |
[1:47:51] | well, kind of, but not much. | 有一点儿 但是不多 |
[1:47:54] | My only regret will be to never see you two again | 我唯一的遗憾是 再也见不到你们 |
[1:47:58] | and that I’ll never see Anne Marie grow up. | 再也见不到Anne Marie长大了 |
[1:48:01] | But I know she’s in good hands, the best. | 但我知道 她会有最好的照顾 最好的 |
[1:48:04] | What I’m really afraid of is that I might let my people down, my crew. | 我真正害怕的是 我会让我的下属失望 |
[1:48:09] | These people depend on me. They put their lives in my hands. | 他们依赖我 他们把生命交给我 |
[1:48:14] | I just can’t fail ’em. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[1:48:47] | Now, I know if you get this letter | 现在 我知道如果你们收到这封信 |
[1:48:49] | it means I’m dead. | 那意味着我已经牺牲了 |
[1:48:50] | I only hope that I’ve made you proud, | 我唯一的希望是 我能让你们骄傲 |
[1:48:53] | that I did my job, | 我能尽我的职责 |
[1:48:55] | and I didn’t let down my country, | 我没有让我的国家 |
[1:48:57] | my crew, my fellow soldiers. | 我的组员 我的士兵失望 |
[1:49:00] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:49:02] | Never stop telling Anne Marie how much I love her. | 永远也别停止 告诉Anne Marie 我有多爱她 |
[1:49:06] | Your daughter, Karen. | 你们的女儿 凯伦 |
[1:49:37] | You got it? All right. | 你拿到了?好 |