时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, baby, want a ride? | 美女 要搭便车吗 |
[00:11] | Hey, girl. Where you going? | 去哪儿啊 美女 |
[00:14] | I told you, hurry up! | 我都说了 快点 |
[00:23] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[00:25] | What brings you back? | 什么风把你吹回来了 |
[00:28] | My brother’s funeral’s tomorrow. | 我弟弟明天下葬 |
[00:32] | I got just what you need. | 那你一定需要这个 |
[00:35] | A little bit of down, and a whole lot of up. | 只要一点 就能忘记所有烦恼 |
[00:45] | Why don’t you come inside? | 不如进来坐坐吧 |
[00:53] | Maybe next time. | 那就下次吧 |
[01:40] | No! | 不 |
[01:59] | What kind of drug does that? | 什么毒品还得这么吸 |
[02:01] | Not one you give yourself. | 肯定不是她自己干的 |
[02:04] | Looks like she was beaten to death. | 看起来像是被殴打致死的 |
[02:10] | Ambulance! Now! Ambulance! | 救护车 快点 叫救护车 |
[02:35] | You haven’t moved since I left. | 我走后你都没动过 |
[02:37] | Did you get cilantro? | 你买了芫荽吗 |
[02:39] | I got tannis root, adder’s tongue | 我这只有塔尼根 蛇须草 |
[02:39] | 塔尼根-出自《魔鬼圣婴》中具有邪恶能力的草药 蛇须草-治愈 猫薄荷-增强灵力 | |
[02:41] | and catnip, so no. | 和猫薄荷 没你要的芫荽 |
[02:43] | Scry map’s still dry. | 地图上还是没动静 |
[02:45] | You getting anything off that radio? | 收音机里有发现吗 |
[02:46] | I’m scanning for weird, but coming up empty. | 我在留意有没有异常事件 但一无所获 |
[02:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:51] | Leave it, John. | 你别管 约翰 |
[02:55] | She wants to be alone. | 她想一个人静静 |
[02:56] | Does she, now? | 是这样吗 |
[03:23] | Ariadne’s thread. | 阿里阿德涅之线 |
[03:27] | Well, at least you took precautions. | 挺好 至少你还知道要小心 |
[03:29] | She used it to save Theseus from the labyrinth. | 她用这个把忒修斯从迷宫里救了出来 |
[03:32] | And then he abandoned her. | 然后他却抛弃了她 |
[03:33] | Heroes are usually jerks at heart. | 很多英雄其实说白了都是混蛋 |
[03:36] | He left her on the island? | 他将她遗弃在了荒岛上对吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, but she made out all right in the end, didn’t she? | 是 但至少最后她被救出来了不是吗 |
[03:40] | Bagged herself a god. Dionysus. | 还钓到了酒神狄俄尼索斯 |
[03:44] | All that adventure started from one thin bit of thread. | 所有的奇遇都起源于这缕细细的线 |
[03:51] | How many of these rooms have you seen? | 这些房间你看过几间了 |
[03:53] | Just this one. | 就这一间 |
[03:55] | It never changes. | 这里的环境永远不会变 |
[03:58] | It’s like a good song on repeat. | 就像一首单曲循环的好歌 |
[04:00] | Come here to escape your visions? | 你是来这摆脱你的灵视的吗 |
[04:03] | You might’ve gone too far too fast back in New York. | 在纽约那会儿你或许有点太急进了 |
[04:07] | Hell of a hangover comes with magic, | 魔法的后劲可比烈酒要强得多 |
[04:09] | even if you’re born to it. | 即使那是你与生俱来的能力 |
[04:11] | But the best cure for that hangover is another drink. | 但治疗宿醉最好的办法就是再大喝一场 |
[04:14] | So buck up, soldier, come out of your tent, | 所以振作起来 你休息得够久了 |
[04:17] | because there’s a war on, in case you forgot. | 别忘了 战争还在继续呢 |
[04:20] | I don’t think I’m ready. | 我觉得我还没准备好 |
[04:21] | Nobody’s ever ready, not for what we do. | 我们要面对的事 没人能有所准备 |
[04:27] | But this is the labyrinth we chose to walk. | 但是我们自己选择走进这座迷宫的 |
[04:30] | Innit? | 对不对 |
[04:43] | Hopefully, I’ve got our psychic out of sensory deprivation. | 但愿我能把咱们的灵媒重新劝上战场 |
[04:46] | She needs her rest. | 她需要休息 |
[04:48] | Oh, sure, yeah, well, | 是吗 这样吧 |
[04:49] | why don’t we all just take a bloody holiday, eh? | 不如我们都放个大假怎么样 |
[04:52] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[04:56] | Oh, I forgot– angels, they can’t read sarcasm. | 我忘了 天使们不懂什么叫讽刺 |
[05:00] | I can read it; I just don’t have patience for it. | 我懂 我只是没那个耐心 |
[05:02] | The Brujeria is amassing power, John. | 妖巫团正在蓄积力量 约翰 |
[05:05] | Oh, have you come with some news for me, then? | 你这是来给我提供消息的吗 |
[05:07] | Because you’re the all-knowing, | 因为你是上帝派来 |
[05:09] | all-seeing agent of the Almighty, | 无所不知的万能助手 |
[05:11] | and yet it seems to me that I’m the one | 但为何看起来好像每次 |
[05:12] | that’s always giving you the information. | 都是我在给你提供信息 |
[05:15] | St. Catherine’s Hospital. | 圣凯瑟琳医院 |
[05:17] | A woman named Taylor will be brought in | 一个叫泰勒的女人会被送进医院 |
[05:18] | with what looks like an overdose. | 症状看起来像是吸毒过量 |
[05:20] | Are you actually giving me a case? | 你这是在给我任务吗 |
[05:23] | Or maybe, just maybe, this is another form | 还是说 这只是你们天使以帮助之名 |
[05:25] | of manipulation dressed up as angelic guidance. | 将人玩弄于鼓掌间的另一种手段 |
[05:29] | Why don’t I verify that with the scry map. | 不如我拿地图核实下你所说的 |
[05:40] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[05:40] | Angels aren’t against pandering bloody theatrics! | 你们这些天使做事就喜欢这么夸张 |
[05:46] | How the bloody hell is that going to help us, eh? | 这样该死的能帮得了我们什么 |
[05:48] | The scry map is a crutch. | 地图只是冰山一角 |
[05:50] | What’s going on out there is pervasive. | 如今黑暗无处不在 |
[05:52] | Invunche, Brujeria, the Serpent himself? | 畸婴魔 妖巫团 还有那条伊甸园之蛇 |
[05:55] | We’re off the map now, John. | 地图已经不够用了 约翰 |
[05:57] | You need to read the signs around you. | 你需要解读你周围的信号 |
[05:59] | Use your instincts, Zed’s visions. | 利用你的直觉 泽德的灵视 |
[06:01] | Stay vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[06:06] | How the hell did I get over here? | 我怎么到这里来了 |
[06:09] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[06:11] | I hate being used. | 最讨厌被人利用了 |
[06:13] | Do us a favor, mate. | 帮个忙 伙计 |
[06:15] | Reel Zed in, will you? | 把泽德牵进来好吗 |
[06:17] | It’s time she got back in the field. | 是时候让她上战场了 |
[06:18] | Oh, and, um, | 对了 |
[06:20] | grab your biggest screwdriver. | 带上你最大号的螺丝刀 |
[06:25] | For what? | 干什么 |
[06:30] | Nurse! Nurse, we need some help here. | 护士 护士 这里需要帮助 |
[06:31] | My mate’s gone and fallen on his bloody screwdriver. | 我哥们被自己的螺丝刀扎了 |
[06:33] | – Got himself all screwed up. – Yes, some mate. | -快不行了 -真是好哥们 |
[06:35] | – Sir, please have a seat. – This hurts like a bitch. | -先生 请先坐下 -太他妈疼了 |
[06:37] | You should’ve just killed me. | 你还不如直接杀了我 |
[06:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, stop your whining. | 行了 别唧唧歪歪了 |
[06:39] | This is your best plan? | 这就是你最好的计划吗 |
[06:40] | Best is the enemy of good, luv. | 没有最好只有更好 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | This, this is a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[06:45] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[06:47] | All right, let’s get you up here. | 好 我扶你躺到床上 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:00] | Black veins. | 黑色血管 |
[07:03] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[07:04] | We need to get closer. | 我们得想办法接近她 |
[07:08] | Of course you do. | 那是当然 |
[07:15] | She’s stable. | 她情况稳定 |
[07:16] | Go ahead. | 你过去吧 |
[07:28] | All right, take her into two. | 好 带她去二区 |
[07:49] | That looked like a barrel of bloody laughs. | 你好像看到了什么有趣的事 |
[07:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:52] | I was just… | 我刚才… |
[07:53] | There was, there was a light. | 有…有道光 |
[07:55] | It was white hot, and it-it came from above. | 很亮很热 从上面照射下来 |
[07:57] | It-it hurt really bad. | 真的很疼 |
[07:59] | It was like it was trying to kill me. | 它好像想杀了我 |
[08:02] | Code blue! | 紧急情况 |
[08:02] | Here, stand back, stand back. | 后退 我们后退 |
[08:03] | Move out of the way. | 让开 |
[08:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:06] | She’s coding! We need a crash cart! | 她快不行了 这里需要抢救车 |
[08:09] | Focus on me. | 配合我 |
[08:11] | All right, her pressure’s dropping. | 她的血压正在下降 |
[08:13] | There’s no way that’s an overdose. | 她绝对不是吸毒过量 |
[08:15] | Look at the veins. | 你看她的血管 |
[08:16] | No man-made drug could do that. | 人造毒品没那个本事 |
[08:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:20] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[08:22] | Give her an epi. | 打肾上腺素 |
[08:23] | One milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[08:24] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油加油加油 |
[08:25] | Where’s respiratory? | 呼吸机怎么还不来 |
[08:29] | Zed, what’s wrong? | 泽德 怎么了 |
[08:30] | Hey, we need some help here. | 快来人看看 |
[08:32] | We need some help! She’s having a seizure! Zed. Zed. | 快来人 她癫痫了 泽德 泽德 |
[08:35] | We need some help over here now! | 快点来人帮帮忙啊 |
[09:02] | Please keep your head still, ma’am. | 头部不要动 女士 |
[09:16] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[09:18] | Zed, how is she? | 泽德怎么样了 |
[09:20] | John? | 约翰 |
[09:21] | John! | 约翰 |
[09:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | Oh, she’s fine, she’s fine, yeah. | 她没事 没事 |
[09:24] | That, uh, vision just threw her for a loop is all. | 就是被灵视吓到了 |
[09:29] | E.R. Doc’s looking for a medical malady, | 急救医生在寻找医学上的解释 |
[09:31] | not a psychic gift, so he’s not gonna find anything. | 不知道她会通灵 所以不会有任何发现 |
[09:33] | On the other hand, Manny, | 另一方面 曼尼 |
[09:35] | he’s pointed us straight at that Taylor bird. | 他明确告诉我们来找泰勒 |
[09:38] | Black veins, huh? | 黑色血管对吧 |
[09:39] | I’ve never seen that before. | 这种情况我从未见过 |
[09:41] | I need a closer look at the body. | 我需要再仔细看看尸体 |
[09:43] | Yeah, she’s probably in the morgue by now. | 她现在应该在停尸间了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 算你聪明 |
[09:49] | Stay here, they’re likely to experiment on you | 留下的话他们可能会以科学的名义 |
[09:52] | in the name of science. | 对你进行各种试验 |
[09:54] | Oh, like you did? | 跟你一样吗 |
[09:55] | That was in the name of magic. | 我是以魔法的名义 |
[09:58] | Put your pants on. | 把裤子先穿上 |
[10:02] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[10:03] | Mr. Morris. | 莫里斯先生 |
[10:04] | You’re not due for another skin graft for two more weeks. | 你的下一次植皮手术是两周后呢 |
[10:07] | So why are you here? | 怎么现在过来了 |
[10:08] | Bar fight. | 在酒吧打架了 |
[10:10] | Might’ve knocked the skin off my face, | 脸上的这块皮撕破了 |
[10:11] | but you should see the other guy. | 不过那家伙更惨 |
[10:13] | Wait, I don’t want to waste my time talking to some nurse. | 我才不要和你这小护士废话 |
[10:17] | Where’s Doc Galen? | 加兰医生呢 |
[10:18] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[10:19] | These procedures are delicate. | 植皮过后的创口需要好好保护 |
[10:21] | You shouldn’t even be drinking, | 你甚至都不该喝酒 |
[10:22] | let alone getting into a bar fight. | 可你居然还在酒吧跟人打起来 |
[10:23] | Just go get the doc. | 把医生给我叫来 |
[10:25] | I don’t have time for one of your lectures. | 我可不想听你唠唠叨叨 |
[10:31] | Smooth, mate. | 霸气 伙计 |
[10:32] | Real smooth. | 太霸气了 |
[10:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:45] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[10:46] | I’m Detective Constantine. | 我是康斯坦丁警探 |
[10:48] | This is Officer Chandler. | 这位是钱德勒警官 |
[10:49] | We need to take a look at the homicide victim. | 我们需要调查一下谋杀案的受害人 |
[10:51] | I don’t work down here. | 这儿不归我管 |
[10:52] | Go ahead. | 随你们吧 |
[10:57] | Good a place as any, I suppose, to get tanked up. | 躲在这喝酒倒是个不错的主意 |
[10:59] | Let’s get this spell done before someone comes in, eh? | 趁现在没人 咱们赶紧施咒吧 |
[11:03] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[11:09] | De Cruinne-ce agus Akasha | 借大地及空元素之力[盖尔语] |
[11:14] | Seall me do solas… | 赐我光明[盖尔语] |
[11:22] | I told you to close your eyes. | 都让你闭上眼睛了 |
[11:24] | You could’ve burned your bloody corneas. | 这能把你的眼角膜都烧坏的 |
[11:26] | It’s like she was… | 看上去 |
[11:27] | pure darkness. | 她完全被黑暗笼罩了 |
[11:29] | A human body, even a dead one, | 人类的身体 即使是尸体 |
[11:30] | should show a vital spark. | 都会发出生之光亮 |
[11:32] | Elan vital. | 也就是生命力 |
[11:34] | But Taylor, here, she’s giving the reverse impression. | 但是这位泰勒却没有 |
[11:37] | What did this to her? A demon? | 谁把她弄成这样的 恶魔吗 |
[11:38] | It’s not an entity. | 不是实体 |
[11:39] | It’s dark matter. I’d almost rather a garden-variety demon. | 而是某种黑暗物质 我倒宁愿是普通的恶魔 |
[11:42] | Look, do us a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[11:43] | Go back to the Mill House. | 回磨坊一趟 |
[11:44] | Have a look through Jasper’s archives. | 查查加斯帕的档案 |
[11:46] | He did a lot of research on the matter. | 他对黑暗物质很有研究 |
[11:48] | You’ll check on Zed, right? | 你会去看泽德 对吧 |
[11:49] | Oh, I need to suss out what kind of dark matter this is, | 我得查清楚究竟是什么黑暗物质 |
[11:51] | whether it came in on the back of this bird | 它是否只有这一个目标 |
[11:54] | and where it’s lurking now. | 现在又潜伏在何处 |
[11:55] | John! | 约翰 |
[11:57] | Go see Zed first! | 先去看泽德 |
[12:09] | Dr. Bertoli to CICU. | 巴图里医生请去心脏重监室 |
[12:11] | Repeat, Dr. Bertoli to CICU. | 巴图里医生请去心脏重监室 |
[12:16] | Gonna make a run for it? | 想逃跑吗 |
[12:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:20] | You’re Zed Martin, right? | 你是泽德·马汀 对吧 |
[12:22] | – Yeah. Doctor…? – Galen. | -对 你是 -加兰医生 |
[12:24] | – Galen. – I’m the E.R. Workhorse. | -加兰 -急诊室的苦力 |
[12:26] | I’ve got the results of your scans here. | 我已经拿到了你的扫描结果 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry, Doc. I’ll-I’ll come back later. | 对不起 医生 我一会儿再来 |
[12:32] | No. | 不 |
[12:33] | I want you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[12:37] | Are you two…? | 两位是… |
[12:38] | – Colleagues. – Friends. | -同事 -朋友 |
[12:41] | I spoke with the radiologist on call | 我跟当值的放射科医生谈了谈 |
[12:44] | and what your scans show is there’s a small mass | 扫描显示你的脑部颞叶处 |
[12:46] | on your temporal lobe. | 有个阴影 |
[12:47] | A tumor. | 肿瘤 |
[12:49] | Well, we can’t be sure of that yet. | 现在还不能确定 |
[12:51] | We won’t know what we’re dealing with until we can do a biopsy. | 只有做了活组织检查以后才能确诊 |
[12:54] | Is this your first seizure? | 这是你第一次癫痫发作吗 |
[12:55] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:58] | I almost passed out a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前有一次我差点昏过去 |
[13:01] | Do you have headaches? | 有头疼的症状吗 |
[13:02] | Migraines. | 偏头痛 |
[13:04] | They’re getting more intense. | 最近越来越严重了 |
[13:07] | And I also have visions. | 我还出现了幻觉 |
[13:09] | Well, that’s not surprising, | 不奇怪 |
[13:10] | given the location of the mass. | 毕竟你是颞叶出了问题 |
[13:11] | Pressure on the ventral temporal lobe | 腹侧颞叶受到压力 |
[13:13] | can cause visual hallucinations. | 是会引发视幻觉 |
[13:15] | It ain’t a tumor that’s causing her visions, mate. | 导致她出现幻觉的可不是什么肿瘤 哥们 |
[13:17] | She-she’s been having them a long time, trust me. | 她的幻觉已经有年头了 真的 |
[13:19] | Well, she might have had this mass for a long time, | 那她这个肿块也可能有年头了 |
[13:22] | if it’s a slow grower. | 可能发展得慢就是了 |
[13:25] | Look, Ms. Martin… it may be nothing. | 马汀小姐 可能不是什么大问题 |
[13:28] | But we’ll find out for certain | 等我们有了确切的检测结果之后 |
[13:29] | – and then go from there, okay? – Mm-hmm. | -我们再做诊断 好吗 -好 |
[13:33] | Uh, I’ll let you two talk. | 那两位先聊 |
[13:34] | You just have the nurse page me when you’re ready. | 你准备好之后就让护士通知我 |
[13:43] | A tumor’s causing my visions. | 原来我的灵视都是因为肿瘤 |
[13:46] | That explains a lot, doesn’t it? | 很多事都解释得通了 是不是 |
[13:49] | Cold, hard science. | 不容置疑的科学解释 |
[13:50] | Humans always look for | 人类总是喜欢 |
[13:52] | narrative and causality. | 用因果来解释一切 |
[13:55] | Nothing that he just said suggests that this “mass” | 他刚才说了这么多 却根本没提这”肿块” |
[13:57] | and your visions are linked in any way. | 和你的灵视有什么联系 |
[14:00] | You don’t want to believe it. | 你不愿相信这是真的 |
[14:05] | The thing about Ariadne… | 阿里阿德涅的故事里 |
[14:07] | Dionysus rescued her, | 虽然狄俄尼索斯救了她 |
[14:09] | but she ended up dying anyway. | 但她最后还是死了 |
[14:12] | Didn’t she, John? | 对不对 约翰 |
[14:24] | About time, numb nuts. | 总算来了 白痴 |
[14:27] | Get this thing fixed. | 把这灯修了 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[15:32] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I can’t smoke here. | 明白明白 这里不能抽烟 |
[15:37] | Actually, I was just, uh, | 其实吧 我是想问问你 |
[15:38] | hoping to get one of those. | 能不能也给我一根 |
[15:40] | Ah, sure. | 没问题 |
[15:41] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:45] | Filthy habit. | 真是个坏习惯 |
[15:48] | Fix it! | 治好她 |
[15:48] | If this is about Zed… | 如果你指的是泽德 |
[15:49] | Who the hell do you think it’s about?! | 不然你以为我在说谁 |
[15:51] | Did you know, eh? Did you know all this time? | 你是不是知道了 你是不是早就知道 |
[15:53] | Calm down, John. | 冷静点 约翰 |
[15:54] | She had headaches, | 她头疼欲裂 |
[15:55] | and I told her to push past the pain | 我却要她咬牙忍着 |
[15:58] | and get out there in the field and fight bloody demons. | 跟着我一起去和恶魔战斗 |
[16:00] | – I said that to her, Manny. – This is not your fault. | -我竟然这么对她说 曼尼 -这不怨你 |
[16:02] | You’re damn right it’s not my fault! | 太对了 当然不怨我 |
[16:03] | Now fix it, or I’m not working for you anymore. | 治好她 不然我再也不会为你跑腿了 |
[16:06] | – And how would you suggest that I… – Heal her. | -那你想让我怎么 -治愈她 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[16:10] | This is out of my hands. | 这事我无能为力 |
[16:11] | And yours. Now, look. You can set yourself | 你也没办法 听着 你可以四处发火 |
[16:14] | on fire with anger | 气炸了都行 |
[16:15] | or you can focus on what you can control. | 或者也可以去关注那些你所能控制的事情 |
[16:22] | I think I’ll do just that, mate. | 我正有此意 哥们 |
[16:37] | Gaha oiad naneel ol och… | [咒语] |
[16:44] | coraxo oiad vnph. | [咒语] |
[16:55] | What… | 怎么回… |
[16:57] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[16:58] | A vial of air from Hades. | 一管冥府的空气 |
[17:00] | A real stunner, eh? | 够劲吧 |
[17:01] | So was the siren I won it from. | 我从一个火辣海妖手里赢来的 |
[17:03] | Now that… that was a weekend to remember. | 那个周末过得永生难忘啊 |
[17:06] | What did you do, John? | 你做了什么 约翰 |
[17:08] | Took your advice. I’m focusing on | 听从你的建议啊 我这就是在关注 |
[17:09] | what I can control, and that’s you. | 我所能控制的事 也就是你 |
[17:12] | Zed’s laid out, so I need help. | 泽德不能行动 所以我需要你帮我 |
[17:13] | So now your boots are on the ground with me. | 你将困在凡人之躯里跟我一起行动 |
[17:15] | Trapped, until the spell wears off. | 一直到咒语失效为止 |
[17:18] | John… | 约翰 |
[17:19] | John, come here. | 约翰 回来 |
[17:22] | John, listen to me. | 约翰 听我说 |
[17:24] | It doesn’t work like that, John. | 不是你想的这么简单 约翰 |
[17:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:29] | Listen. Do you know why I don’t stay | 听着 你知道我为什么不能 |
[17:31] | in a human body for very long? | 附在凡人身上太久吗 |
[17:32] | All that messy blood, | 难道是他们脏兮兮的血 |
[17:33] | coursing through your veins, all those feelings and urges… | 流遍你全身 那乱七八糟的情感和冲动 |
[17:36] | You probably need a nice shower in heavenly light | 让你巴不得事后赶紧冲进天堂澡堂 |
[17:38] | – afterwards, don’t you? – John… | -好好冲个澡 是不是 -约翰 |
[17:40] | when I am in a body | 当我附在凡人身上 |
[17:41] | I lose contact with the heavenly host, | 我就和天堂失去了联系 |
[17:44] | its vast stores of knowledge, | 以及那里存储的无尽知识 |
[17:46] | and, more importantly, | 而且 更重要的是 |
[17:48] | all of my angelic powers. | 我的所有天使能力也没了 |
[17:51] | Well, it’s not like you were using them anyway, is it, chief? | 反正你之前也没用这些能力是吧 伙计 |
[17:56] | Again. | 又来了 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | Another sign of dark matter. | 又一个黑暗物质出现的信号 |
[18:01] | It interferes with illumination. | 它会干扰照明 |
[18:03] | You can follow it like a trail of bread crumbs. | 就像面包屑一样 让你有迹可循 |
[18:06] | Come on, boots. | 来吧 跟班 |
[18:23] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[18:27] | What… what are you…? | 你…你要… |
[18:29] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:39] | You use flesh. | 你现在有实体 |
[18:40] | People can see you. | 人们是可以看见你的 |
[18:42] | Try not to draw attention to us. | 尽量别让别人注意到我们 |
[18:45] | By the look of things, we missed this bastard | 不过照这看来 要是早几分钟 |
[18:46] | by a few minutes. | 我们就能遇上这混蛋了 |
[18:49] | John, this is all… it’s… | 约翰 这简直…这… |
[18:51] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:52] | Don’t tell me you’re bloody squeamish. | 别告诉我你该死的怕血 |
[18:54] | I’ve seen death before, | 死亡我见得多了 |
[18:58] | but… that smell… | 但这气味… |
[19:00] | Oh, yeah, that’s great, go ahead. | 太棒了 你随意 |
[19:02] | Just contaminate the crime scene. | 尽管破坏犯罪现场吧 |
[19:07] | That’s the thing about being mortal. | 凡人都是如此 |
[19:08] | You can’t just flap out when things get rough. | 遇到棘手情况时你不能拍拍翅膀就走人 |
[19:12] | And this here, this is rough. | 而这里这个情况 就很棘手 |
[19:14] | This wasn’t a clean murder; this was a bloody savaging. | 这不是利落的谋杀 而是血腥的兽行 |
[19:18] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[19:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:29] | Heart of darkness. | 黑暗之心 |
[19:31] | Most of these mystic “tells,” | 那些所谓的神秘”传说” |
[19:33] | they’re not so literal, | 大多都不可信 |
[19:34] | but this one… | 但是这个… |
[19:35] | The Black Diamond caused this. | 是由黑钻导致的 |
[19:36] | You know the legend, then? | 这么说你知道那个传说 |
[19:38] | It’s not a legend, John. I was there. | 那不是传说 约翰 是我亲眼所见 |
[19:41] | A sorcerer amassed infernal power. | 一名巫师积聚了地狱的邪恶力量 |
[19:44] | Claimed to be a god. | 自称为神 |
[19:46] | Plagues fell, crops withered, children perished. | 天降瘟疫 庄稼枯萎 孩童夭折 |
[19:49] | Finally, the people cried out to the Almighty Father | 最后 人们向万能的父呼救 |
[19:52] | and a shaft of heavenly light was released. | 然后一束天堂之光照射了下来 |
[19:55] | The sorcerer was destroyed | 消灭了那名巫师 |
[19:57] | and his dark power hardened into a pure mass… | 而他的黑暗力量集聚成了一个实体 |
[20:01] | a black diamond of radiant evil. | 一颗闪着邪恶光芒的黑钻 |
[20:03] | An angel’s fiery sword shattered the diamond, | 一名天使用烈焰之剑劈碎了那颗钻石 |
[20:05] | so that no one man could ever wield it again. | 这样任何人都无法再支配这股魔力 |
[20:08] | All this around the time your boss decided to turn on the tap. | 就在你老板决定放水淹了全世界那会儿吧 |
[20:12] | The Great Flood spread the diamond fragments all around the world. | 大洪水将钻石碎片冲到了世界各地 |
[20:16] | Every time one was found… | 每次一有碎片现世… |
[20:17] | Death followed. | 死亡就接踵而至 |
[20:19] | And the victims ended up like this poor sod. | 而受害者最终都会像这个可怜虫一样 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:45] | What? If the police get involved, | 怎么了 假如警方介入 |
[20:46] | they’ll close the ward and kick me to the curb. | 他们就会封锁医院 把我们都赶出去 |
[20:48] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to let Drunken Duncan | 恐怕我们只能先让醉汉邓肯 |
[20:50] | steep for the time being. | 在血里泡一阵子了 |
[20:52] | But would it hurt you to show respect? A man is dead. | 你就不能放尊重点吗 那人都死了 |
[20:54] | Yeah, and he won’t be the only one | 是的 而且要是我们找不到凶手 |
[20:55] | if we don’t find our killer. | 还会有更多的人死去 |
[20:59] | There’s no sign of forced entry on that door. | 门上没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[21:01] | I reckon we’re looking for someone | 我猜我们要找一个 |
[21:02] | that has or stole a key card. | 拥有或者偷了门卡的人 |
[21:04] | And a Black Diamond with infernal power. | 还有一颗具有邪恶力量的黑钻 |
[21:06] | You know, locking me in this body, | 把我禁锢在这具躯体里 |
[21:08] | you’re putting us in danger. | 你是置我们两人于险境 |
[21:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[21:09] | Bygones be bygones. | 别翻老账了 |
[21:11] | Oh, and speaking of infernal power. | 说到邪恶力量 |
[21:15] | Can you use a computer? | 你会用电脑吗 |
[21:17] | – I have a general knowledge… – Uh, save it. | -我可是无所不… -省省吧 |
[21:18] | I need you to look up Taylor and this orderly Duncan. | 我需要你查查泰勒和这个护工邓肯 |
[21:21] | See if they have anything else in common, | 看看他们还有没有其他相似之处 |
[21:23] | besides the fact they both died here | 除了他俩都死在 |
[21:24] | in the bosom of the lovely St. Catherine, all right? | 圣凯瑟琳医院这一点之外 行吗 |
[21:27] | John? | 约翰 |
[21:29] | Dr. Bob Carroll, anesthesiology. | 鲍勃·卡罗尔医生 麻醉科 |
[21:34] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[21:35] | You can free reign of all these halls, Doc. | 你想进哪里都可以 医生 |
[21:37] | Use them wisely. | 好好利用 |
[21:39] | When I get my wings back… | 等我把翅膀拿回来… |
[21:47] | – What are you doing back? – Following up on a lead. | -你怎么回来了 -追查线索 |
[21:49] | You find anything in Jasper’s papers? | 你在加斯帕的记录里找到什么了吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 找着呢 |
[21:52] | His filing system leaves a lot to be desired. | 他的归档系统真需要好好改进了 |
[21:54] | All right, well, you stay at it. | 好吧 你继续 |
[21:56] | Got to be here somewhere. | 肯定在这里 |
[21:58] | How’s Zed? | 泽德怎么样 |
[21:59] | Any word after the CAT scan? | 断层扫描有结果了吗 |
[22:01] | Bloody Jasper! | 该死的加斯帕 |
[22:03] | Never makes things easy! | 真不让人好过 |
[22:04] | I tried calling the hospital. | 我给医院打了电话 |
[22:05] | But no one answered in her room. | 但她房间没人接 |
[22:06] | Reception didn’t tell me squat. | 接待台的人又什么都没说 |
[22:10] | John! | 约翰 |
[22:12] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[22:15] | She has a brain tumor, Chas. | 她得了脑肿瘤 查斯 |
[22:19] | Over the temporal lobe. | 在颞叶上 |
[22:20] | It’s language, emotion, memory and, uh… | 那是分管语言 情感 记忆和… |
[22:25] | visions. | 幻象的 |
[22:28] | Someone should be with her. | 该有人陪着她 |
[22:30] | She’s resting. | 她在休息 |
[22:31] | This is our priority now. | 这才是当务之急 |
[22:35] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[22:36] | Well, according to this label here, | 根据这个标签 |
[22:37] | this box contains a fragment of the Black Diamond. | 盒子里装的是一块黑钻碎片 |
[22:40] | And hopefully the answer to whatever’s laying waste | 希望这能告诉我们医院里那些人 |
[22:42] | to those poor sods at the hospital. | 到底是被谁杀害的吧 |
[22:49] | Dr. Carroll? | 卡罗尔医生 |
[22:50] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:52] | Oh, yeah, Brad showed me how to get the patient files, | 布拉德告诉我怎么调出病人的病历了 |
[22:54] | but every time I, I hit print, | 但我每次点击打印 |
[22:58] | I get the little swirly pinwheel. | 就会出现这个转圈的小风车 |
[23:00] | Nurse Bailey to pediatrics. | 贝利护士请到儿科 |
[23:02] | Nurse Bailey to pediatrics. | 贝利护士请到儿科 |
[23:08] | That was humbling. | 太丢人了 |
[23:09] | Nothing wrong with being a Luddite. | 讨厌机械化没什么不对 |
[23:10] | I actually find it refreshing. | 我觉得这想法挺有意思的 |
[23:14] | Go get me the damn doc! | 快给老子找医生来 |
[23:16] | Is he always like that? | 他总是这样吗 |
[23:18] | Mr. Morris keeps me on my toes. | 莫里斯先生总不让我消停 |
[23:20] | Thank God it’s my break. | 谢天谢地现在我休息 |
[23:23] | You know, those aren’t the most current files. | 这些并不是最新的病历 |
[23:25] | If you’d like, I can pull the charts for you. | 需要的话 我可以帮你调出最新的 |
[23:27] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:29] | If it’s no trouble, I… | 不麻烦的话 我… |
[23:31] | appreciate that, that’s… | 很感谢 这真是… |
[23:34] | that’s, uh… | 真是… |
[23:38] | Lab technician to OR6. | 实验室技术员请到六号手术室 |
[23:40] | Lab technician to OR6. | 实验室技术员请到六号手术室 |
[23:48] | Oh, I hate the game we have to play | 真讨厌我们得在 |
[23:50] | when we’re in front of the others, | 别人面前装模作样 |
[23:52] | Dr. Carroll. | 卡罗尔医生 |
[23:56] | I don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么样 |
[23:57] | but my day has been one | 但我今天真是 |
[23:58] | long sprint through hell. | 过得糟糕透顶 |
[24:01] | And the only thing that got me through it | 唯一让我撑过去的就是 |
[24:03] | was imagining you… | 想象着你 |
[24:05] | and me… | 和我 |
[24:07] | right here. | 此时 |
[24:08] | Wha…? | 什… |
[24:09] | Right now. | 此地 |
[24:12] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[24:16] | Now. | 就现在 |
[24:19] | But… | 但是… |
[24:21] | I… | 我… |
[24:22] | Oh, now! Now! | 就现在 现在 |
[24:29] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[24:30] | The pieces of this Black Diamond are basically | 这些黑钻碎片说白了就是 |
[24:31] | calcified evil. | 钙化的邪恶 |
[24:34] | All I know is that a human being | 我只知道人类 |
[24:35] | isn’t supposed to touch it, because… | 不该碰它 因为… |
[24:37] | well, that’s what I want to find out. | 我就是想知道这个 |
[24:39] | Why? What happens? | 为什么 碰了会怎么样 |
[24:41] | You need a guinea pig. | 你需要一只小白鼠 |
[24:42] | I prefer the term “test subject”. | 我更喜欢称其为”试验对象” |
[24:44] | And, uh, only if you’re game. | 而且要你同意才行 |
[24:47] | Well, I’ve already been stabbed once today. | 反正我今天已经被捅过一次了 |
[24:49] | What do I do? | 要我怎么做 |
[25:10] | All you have to do, mate, is, uh… | 伙计 你只需要… |
[25:14] | you hold the diamond. | 拿着这枚钻石 |
[25:17] | Well, what’s with the gun? | 那这把枪是做什么用的 |
[25:19] | It’s just a precaution, you know. | 只是为了以防万一 |
[25:21] | Worst case scenario. | 做好最坏的打算 |
[25:25] | All right. Well… | 好吧… |
[25:27] | Let’s get this over with. | 咱们速战速决吧 |
[25:46] | Chas, I think you better drop the stone! | 查斯 我想你最好放开那块石头 |
[25:50] | Chase you need to drop the stone, all right?! | 赶紧放开那块石头 听见了吗 |
[25:54] | Chas, mate, drop the bloody stone, will you?! | 查斯 快把那该死的石头丢掉 |
[25:56] | Drop the stone! | 丢了它 |
[26:10] | Sorry about that, mate. | 刚刚抱歉了 伙计 |
[26:15] | Did you get what you were looking for? | 得到你想要的结果了吗 |
[26:17] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[26:19] | Unfortunately, I think I did. | 不幸的是 我想我知道了 |
[26:30] | Did you page me? | 是你刚才呼我吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. Come here. | 对 过来 |
[26:33] | What? | 干什么 |
[26:34] | You know what a shard of Black Diamond does to a human? | 你知道黑钻碎片对人类有什么影响吗 |
[26:38] | It brings out their rage, doubles their strength, | 它会勾起人们的怒火 使他们力量翻倍 |
[26:40] | and makes a man want to murder. | 将人转变成杀戮机器 |
[26:46] | Are you wearing perfume? | 你喷香水了吗 |
[26:47] | What? | 什么 |
[26:50] | You see that? You see that what you’re | 你感觉到了吗 你感觉到你 |
[26:52] | feeling there, that’s, | 现在的情绪了吗 那就是… |
[26:53] | that’s embarrassment. | 那就是尴尬 |
[26:54] | It’s socialized, not innate. | 这是后天形成的 不是与生俱来的 |
[26:56] | – And trust me, it’s not worth it. – Look. | -相信我 这没必要 -听我说 |
[26:57] | I feel… guilty. | 我感到…内疚 |
[26:59] | Oh, you feel guilty. | 你感觉内疚啊 |
[27:00] | The man’s body had all these feelings, | 这个人的身体里有各种情绪 |
[27:02] | and I used a woman to extinguish them. | 而我利用了一个女人来消除它们 |
[27:04] | You mean you made | 你是说你让 |
[27:05] | two poor sods feel pleasure. | 两个可怜人感受到了快乐 |
[27:08] | Momentary relief from the, uh, tragedy of everyday living. | 在每天生活的压力之下寻得片刻欢愉 |
[27:11] | That doesn’t sound like a sin to me, mate. | 我不觉得这是罪恶 伙计 |
[27:12] | But then again, you know, | 不过我得重申一遍 |
[27:13] | I wasn’t around when they made those rules. | 他们当初定规矩的时候我并不在场 |
[27:16] | Do what thou wilt. | 做你所想 |
[27:18] | It’s too much, John. I want out! | 我受够了 约翰 我要出来 |
[27:19] | Yeah, well, your time’s not done! | 可你的时间还没到 |
[27:22] | It’s out of my power, | 恕我无能为力 |
[27:23] | as you’re so fond of saying. | 这也是你经常挂在嘴边的话 |
[27:24] | Now, I know it’s hard. | 我知道你现在很难受 |
[27:26] | All those chemicals swirling around. | 各种情绪五味杂陈 |
[27:29] | Your heart aches, your head hurts, | 你的心在痛 头也在痛 |
[27:32] | makes it hard to concentrate, doesn’t it? | 让你更加没法专注了 对吗 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I don’t know how you get anything done. | 真不知道这样你还怎么能干正事 |
[27:35] | A little bit of denial | 靠一点自我约束 |
[27:36] | and a whole lot of gin. | 更多是靠喝酒 |
[27:38] | Oh, did you get those files or were you, uh, | 你拿到我要的文件了没有 还是你… |
[27:40] | too busy playing doctor? | 医生的角色扮演玩得太开心了 |
[27:44] | Taylor and Duncan both had a problem | 泰勒和邓肯都有过 |
[27:45] | with substance abuse. They went here, | 药物滥用的问题 他们都来过这里 |
[27:48] | at St. Catherine’s. The orderly, Duncan? | 这家圣凯瑟琳医院 而这个护工邓肯 |
[27:50] | His brother gave him part of a liver. | 他哥哥移植过部分肝脏给他 |
[27:52] | He still went back to drinking. | 可他还是又酗酒了 |
[27:54] | Two addicts made it to sobriety, only to fall off the wagon. | 两位瘾者都曾戒瘾 却又旧瘾复发 |
[27:57] | Well, that’s a pattern shared by our victims. | 这就是两个受害人的共同之处 |
[27:59] | I never understood it when mortals waste a second chance. | 我总是无法理解凡人为什么不珍惜第二次机会 |
[28:03] | It makes me angry. It’s… | 这让我很愤怒 这… |
[28:06] | Maybe it makes the killer angry. | 这或许也让凶手很愤怒 |
[28:12] | Madness. Anger. | 狂暴 愤怒 |
[28:14] | On your rounds, did you notice anyone | 在你巡房时 有没有注意到 |
[28:16] | who was full of suppressed rage? | 谁充满了压抑的怒火吗 |
[28:19] | – Morris– patient with skin grafts. – Yes. | -莫里斯 做植皮手术的那个病人 -对 |
[28:22] | Linda told me that he fell asleep halfway | 琳达告诉我 他当时喝着酒 |
[28:23] | through a bottle of beer and a cigarette, | 抽烟抽到一半时睡着了 |
[28:25] | set his house on fire. | 把自己家给烧了 |
[28:26] | Wife and kids died, he survived. | 老婆和孩子都死了 他活了下来 |
[28:28] | Now he terrorizes everyone. | 如今他对所有人都恶言相向 |
[28:29] | Abusive, abrasive… | 肆意辱骂 恶语中伤… |
[28:31] | I’ll deal with Morris. | 莫里斯交给我处理 |
[28:33] | You check on Zed. | 你去看看泽德 |
[28:36] | She-she’s ill, John. | 她…她病了 约翰 |
[28:39] | If you can’t talk to her now, | 如果你现在不陪她说说话 |
[28:41] | when can you? | 还等什么时候去 |
[28:50] | What if I can live with the headaches? | 如果我可以忍受头痛呢 |
[28:52] | I still recommend the biopsy just to be safe. | 万全起见 我建议你还是做个活组织检查 |
[28:56] | Dr. Carroll, great. | 卡罗尔医生 你来了 |
[28:57] | Zed, this is Dr. Carroll. | 泽德 这是卡罗尔医生 |
[28:59] | You can call me Bob. | 叫我鲍勃就行 |
[29:00] | He’ll be handling your anesthesia in the morning. | 他会负责你明早检查过程的麻醉 |
[29:02] | Zed here was just feeling a little nervous | 泽德对我们的治疗方案 |
[29:03] | about the procedure. | 有点紧张 |
[29:05] | Not about the biopsy– the surgery. | 不是那个检查 是手术 |
[29:08] | Removing the tumor? I might not want to do that. | 切除肿瘤 我不太想这么做 |
[29:10] | I understand how scary this must seem to you, believe me. | 我理解你一定觉得这很可怕 相信我 |
[29:13] | But it’s a very small mass. | 但这只是个很小的肿瘤 |
[29:15] | It’s accessible. | 位置也不是很深 |
[29:16] | And the surgeons here? | 这里的外科医生 |
[29:17] | They do this procedure all the time. | 他们做过很多这种手术 |
[29:19] | What if it’s supposed to be there? | 如果它注定就该在那里呢 |
[29:22] | You don’t want something in your body | 你不会想自己身体里面 |
[29:23] | that could take your life at anytime. | 有个随时威胁你生命的定时炸弹 |
[29:27] | Shrapnel, half inch from my heart. | 我心脏旁边半英寸有块弹片 |
[29:29] | Too close to cut out. | 离心脏太近 没法取出来 |
[29:31] | You served in the military? | 你当过兵 |
[29:32] | I was a corpsman in Baghdad, yes. | 我曾在巴格达当过医护兵 没错 |
[29:34] | I stitched up soldiers and civilians. | 救治了许多士兵和平民 |
[29:37] | When the IEDs hit, I was in the secondary blast. | 当自制炸弹击中我们时 我被间接冲击波所伤 |
[29:39] | But I lived. I was lucky. | 但我活了下来 我很幸运 |
[29:42] | You’re lucky, Zed. | 你也很幸运 泽德 |
[29:44] | The fact that we found this early? | 我们能及时发现这个肿瘤 |
[29:46] | It’s a blessing. | 这是上帝的恩赐 |
[29:47] | I’ll be back. | 我回头再来 |
[29:48] | Just think it over. | 你好好考虑一下 |
[29:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:59] | You can tell? | 你能察觉出来 |
[30:00] | I’m a sensitive. You’re not a doctor. | 我会通灵 我知道你不是医生 |
[30:02] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[30:06] | You’d know me as Manny. | 我想你应该认识曼尼 |
[30:10] | Are you here for me? | 你是为我而来的吗 |
[30:13] | Am I going to die? | 我要死了吗 |
[30:16] | Ooh. All humans die. | 人总有一死 |
[30:17] | As to your time, | 至于你的大限何时将至 |
[30:19] | I don’t have the answers for that. | 我想我可能无法告诉你答案 |
[30:21] | John grounded me in this body | 约翰将我禁锢在了这具身体里 |
[30:23] | and I just wanted to see how you were. | 我只是来看看你怎么样了 |
[30:27] | He sent you? | 他让你来的 |
[30:30] | John has a hard time communicating his feelings. | 约翰这人不太会表达自己的情感 |
[30:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:36] | Can I ask you another question? | 我能再问你一个问题吗 |
[30:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:40] | My visions? Are they a gift from God? | 我的灵视 是上帝的恩赐吗 |
[30:43] | Or do my abilities come from somewhere evil | 还是说 这是种邪恶之力 |
[30:48] | and the tumor is my… | 所以这个肿瘤是我 |
[30:50] | punishment? | 应得的惩罚 |
[30:53] | Do you think your powers are evil? | 你觉得你的能力邪恶吗 |
[30:56] | Sometimes they feel that way. | 有时候我是这么感觉的 |
[30:59] | But since I met John, I… | 但自从我认识约翰以后 我… |
[31:03] | I’ve been able to use them to save lives. | 我利用这种能力救了许多人 |
[31:06] | And if this is my gift, I’ll put up with the pain. | 如果这是我的天赋 那我愿意承受痛苦 |
[31:10] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[31:14] | So my visions do come from God? | 所以这灵视确实是上帝赐给我的吗 |
[31:20] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[31:22] | John grounded me in this body. | 约翰将我禁锢在了这具身体里 |
[31:25] | So I’m cut off from my power, | 所以我失去了天使的能力 |
[31:26] | but based on what you’ve told me, Zed, | 但从你说的听来 泽德 |
[31:30] | you have all the answers you need. | 你已经找到了自己想要的答案 |
[31:46] | Morris, you shouldn’t be smoking here | 莫里斯 你不该在这里抽烟的 |
[31:47] | or anywhere; get back in bed! | 你就不该抽烟 回床上躺好 |
[32:04] | Hey, hey, hey, have you seen Morris? | 那个 你见到莫里斯了吗 |
[32:06] | A big lad, got a pretty face, real lady killer. | 一个大家伙 有张过目不忘的脸 可迷人了 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉没看到 |
[32:40] | Halt, you thing of darkness! | 住手 你这邪恶之物 |
[32:43] | By my power, halt! | 我命令你 住手 |
[32:52] | Wish you had a bloody pager when you were an angel. | 你当天使时要也有个传呼机就好了 |
[32:55] | Would make my life a hell of a lot easier. | 能给我省去不少麻烦 |
[32:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:58] | Yeah, only hurts when I breathe. | 没什么 就是一呼吸就疼 |
[33:02] | Here’s to hoping you get to experience pain before, uh, | 这是敬你的 祝你在人类体验之旅结束前 |
[33:06] | your tour of the human condition is done. | 能有机会感受到什么是疼痛 |
[33:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:11] | Well, it turns out that Morris isn’t our killer after all. | 看来莫里斯并不是咱们要找的凶手 |
[33:14] | Did you see who did it? | 你看到是谁干的了吗 |
[33:16] | I saw a manifestation of the Black Diamond’s evil, | 我看到黑钻恶魔显现了 |
[33:19] | just not the face. | 但没看清他的脸 |
[33:20] | So if Morris isn’t the killer, then we’re back to square one. | 如果莫里斯不是凶手 那我们就只能从头再来了 |
[33:26] | We are seriously missing something obvious here. | 我们肯定忽略了某些显而易见的东西 |
[33:31] | Zed. | 泽德 |
[33:34] | You’re missing Zed, not just her value to the case, | 你忽略了泽德 不仅仅是她对这件事的作用 |
[33:36] | her value to you as a source of support. | 她给你的支持对你来说也很重要 |
[33:39] | – I see it all… – All right. | -我都看到了 -行了 |
[33:40] | – Just, you know – No, no. | -别再 -不是的 |
[33:41] | leave it out, will you? | 别再说了行吗 |
[33:42] | I recognize the sarcasm masking your true feelings, John. | 我知道你喜欢用自嘲来掩饰真情实感 约翰 |
[33:46] | That’s what I admire about you– all the darkness you’ve seen, | 那也是我欣赏你的地方 纵使黑暗肆虐 |
[33:48] | and still you have the heart to do what you do. | 你仍不忘初衷 |
[33:51] | What do you want me to say, Manny, eh? | 你想让我说什么 曼尼 |
[33:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[33:55] | That I helped her use her gift, and if the price | 说我帮她运用了她的天赋 如果魔法的代价 |
[33:57] | of that magic is a bloody tumor in her brain, | 就是让她长了脑瘤 |
[33:59] | then that’s my fault– is that what you want me to say? | 那就是我的错了 你是这意思吗 |
[34:02] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[34:04] | You’re fighting a war, John. | 你身陷鏖战 约翰 |
[34:06] | Wounds are inevitable. | 伤害是在所难免的 |
[34:07] | Now what the bloody hell do you know about that? | 这你又该死的懂什么 |
[34:10] | I’ve been watching mankind from the beginning, John. | 我从世界伊始便注视着人类 约翰 |
[34:14] | The price of battle doesn’t change. | 战争的代价从未变过 |
[34:16] | You should talk to Zed’s doctor. | 跟泽德的医生聊聊就知道了 |
[34:19] | It might not be a holy war against the darkness, | 那也许不是一场抗击黑暗的圣战 |
[34:21] | but he lost friends in the front line, too. | 但他也在前线失去过战友 |
[34:24] | Whoa, wh-wh-whoa, wait a minute. | 等 等等 |
[34:28] | What front lines? | 什么前线 |
[34:30] | Galen was a corpsman with the Marines. | 加兰是海军陆战队的医护兵 |
[34:31] | He had it pretty rough over in the Middle East. | 在中东战场上他也历经磨难 |
[34:34] | – What? – Geez, if he was a snake, | -怎么了 -天 如果他是条毒蛇的话 |
[34:35] | he would have bloody bitten me. | 肯定会狠咬我一口 |
[34:37] | The Black Diamond at Jasper’s, | 加斯帕收集的黑钻碎片 |
[34:39] | that came from a place called “Gift from God.” | 是从一个叫”神的赠赐”的地方弄来的 |
[34:42] | That translates into Bagh-dadu. | 音译过来就是巴格达杜 |
[34:44] | We call it… | 我们称之为 |
[34:45] | – Baghdad. – Baghdad. | -巴格达 -巴格达 |
[34:46] | Galen is the killer. | 加兰才是凶手 |
[34:48] | John, he’s Zed’s doctor. | 约翰 他是泽德的医生 |
[34:54] | Zed? | 泽德 |
[34:56] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[34:57] | Are you withdrawing your consent for the procedure? | 你是要撤回手术的同意书吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah, I’m checking out, Doctor. | 是的医生 我要出院 |
[35:02] | You cannot do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[35:04] | Yes, I can, it’s my decision. | 我可以 这是我自己的决定 |
[35:06] | There is no decision, Zed. | 这不是你的决定 泽德 |
[35:07] | This is your second chance. | 这是你的第二次机会 |
[35:09] | Do you know how many people don’t get a choice? | 你知道有多少人连机会都没有吗 |
[35:11] | You said yourself you don’t know what this mass is. | 你也说了不确定那到底是什么东西 |
[35:14] | It may be nothing at all. | 也可能是虚惊一场呢 |
[35:16] | But we can’t be sure without the procedure. | 但不检查就无法确定 |
[35:18] | We need to know… | 我们要弄清楚 |
[35:19] | Sometimes you can’t know, Doctor. | 有时候你是弄不清楚的 医生 |
[35:21] | None of you… | 没一个人 |
[35:22] | None of you listen. | 没一个人听我的 |
[35:23] | Oh, another one. | 又来一个不听话的 |
[35:25] | Pissing it all away for the second time, eh? | 获得了第二次机会 却毫不珍惜 对吗 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么 |
[35:29] | Just like Taylor, Morris, Duncan. | 就像泰勒 莫里斯 邓肯 |
[35:31] | They were healed. | 他们被治好了 |
[35:33] | And then they slid back, | 却又堕落了 |
[35:34] | and so you killed them. | 所以你杀了他们 |
[35:38] | Are you sure, John? | 你说真的吗 约翰 |
[35:40] | I-I didn’t kill anyone. | 我 我没杀过人 |
[35:41] | Even when I was serving. | 即使在军队里也没有 |
[35:43] | I’ve spent my life healing. | 我的一生都是在治病救人 |
[35:45] | Bob, what is this? | 鲍勃 这怎么回事 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry, Tom. | 很抱歉 汤姆 |
[35:47] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[35:49] | When your unit was hit, | 你所在军队遭袭时 |
[35:50] | there must have been a piece of Black Diamond in the ground. | 附近一定是有一块黑钻碎片 |
[35:53] | All right, I don’t know what you three are up to, | 随便吧 我不知道你们三个要演哪一出 |
[35:54] | but I’m calling security… | 我要叫保安了 |
[35:55] | It isn’t shrapnel that’s next to your heart, mate. | 在你心脏旁边的不是弹片 伙计 |
[35:58] | It’s shards of a Black Diamond. | 是黑钻碎片 |
[35:59] | Their pieces drawn together, | 这些碎片会相互吸引 |
[36:00] | and that’s the pull you’re feeling right there. | 也就是你心口能感受到的那股拉力 |
[36:06] | You stay here! | 你留这里 |
[36:27] | It’s burning. | 它在发热 |
[36:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:33] | Wait, wait, he’s here? | 等等 他在这吗 |
[36:35] | The diamond wants to reassemble. | 钻石碎片会互相吸引 |
[36:36] | It’s like a magnet, pulling us to him. | 就像磁铁一样 能带领我们找到他 |
[36:38] | John, the white light, I know what it means. | 约翰 那道白光 我知道是什么意思了 |
[36:43] | It may be too late for that, luv. | 现在可能有点迟了 亲爱的 |
[36:57] | I should have taken him out when I had the chance. | 刚才有机会时我就该解决他 |
[36:58] | Now that he’s turned, we’ll never get close to him. | 现在他转化了 我们根本没法靠近他 |
[37:00] | If Galen is still in that body, | 如果加兰的意识还在 |
[37:02] | maybe we can appeal to his-his better nature. | 或许我们可以唤醒他善良的一面 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry to inform you, but the doctor is not in. | 很抱歉告诉你 但那医生已经不在了 |
[37:07] | No…! | 不 |
[37:10] | John, the light in my vision, | 约翰 我灵视里看到的白光 |
[37:12] | the terrifying holy light. | 那道刺眼的圣光 |
[37:15] | Right. | 对啊 |
[37:19] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[37:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:22] | You need to open your shirt. | 你得把衣服脱了 |
[37:24] | What? | 什么 |
[37:26] | Hey, what are you doing? John, what are you doing? | 干嘛呢 约翰 你这是干什么 |
[37:29] | John, listen. | 约翰 听我说 |
[37:34] | I’m reversing the spell I cast on you, mate. | 我要解除你身上的咒语 伙计 |
[37:36] | – Are you telling me…? – I could have released you at any time. | -你是说 -没错 我随时都能放了你 |
[37:38] | We can talk about that later. | 这事我们回头再谈 |
[37:41] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[37:50] | Just close your eyes, Doc. | 把眼睛闭上就好 医生 |
[37:54] | Well, that will work as well. | 好吧 这样也行 |
[37:55] | John, use the Black Diamond! | 约翰 快用黑钻 |
[38:01] | – John! – I have never asked before, | -约翰 -我从没向你开过口 |
[38:03] | but I am asking you now. | 但现在我真心请求你 |
[38:05] | Please, | 求求你 |
[38:06] | please. | 求你了 |
[38:07] | Stop. | 停下 |
[38:09] | Thomas Galen. | 托马斯·加兰 |
[38:15] | Yes. | 我是 |
[38:17] | It’s time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[38:20] | It’s just like my vision. | 跟我灵视里看到的一模一样 |
[38:22] | The heavenly light. | 那道圣光 |
[38:25] | It’s the only thing that can fight dark matter. | 是唯一能对抗黑暗物质的武器 |
[38:28] | Your work here is finished. | 你在这的任务已经完成 |
[38:32] | Peace is yours. | 现在你可以安息了 |
[38:39] | Your place of rest… awaits. | 我将带领你 前去长眠之处 |
[39:18] | Thanks for the assist, old son. | 多谢相助 伙计 |
[39:47] | I want to tell you something about me that nobody knows. | 我要告诉你一件事 我从没告诉过别人 |
[39:52] | I wake up every morning, | 每天早上醒来 |
[39:54] | and for the first five minutes of the day, | 新一天起始的头五分钟 |
[39:58] | I imagine that everyone I care about is dead. | 我都会想象所有我在乎的人都已经死去 |
[40:03] | I lie there, and… | 我就静静躺在那里 |
[40:06] | I meditate on that. | 舔舐内心的伤口 |
[40:08] | So that when it inevitably happens, then, uh… | 这样当这一天不可避免终将来临时 至少 |
[40:16] | it lessens the blow. | 打击不会太大 |
[40:19] | Then what do you do? | 然后呢 你会怎么做 |
[40:22] | I spark a ciggy and fry an egg. | 我会点根烟 然后再煎个蛋 |
[40:30] | So are you telling me I’m on that list now? | 这么说 现在我也是你在乎的人之一了吗 |
[40:36] | Why don’t you just enjoy your time with them, John? | 或许你该更珍惜与他们相处的时刻 约翰 |
[40:40] | You’re up to your old tricks again. | 又玩回你的老把戏了啊 |
[40:42] | Manny’s here. | 曼尼来了 |
[40:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:47] | You can see him? | 你能看见他 |
[40:54] | You’re… not having the surgery? | 你不准备做手术了吗 |
[41:00] | John taught me that… | 约翰教会了我… |
[41:04] | magic has its cost. | 魔法是有代价的 |
[41:08] | If that cost is pain, | 如果代价就是痛苦的话 |
[41:11] | I’ll take it. | 那我愿意承受 |
[41:13] | That’s a brave decision. | 这是个很勇敢的决定 |
[41:14] | Ooh, compliments as well. | 还会夸人了 |
[41:18] | You have changed, angel. | 你真的变了 天使 |
[41:25] | You never answered my question about my visions. | 你还没回答我关于灵视的问题 |
[41:31] | Where do they come from? | 这能力到底是从哪来的 |
[41:34] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我在你身边 不是吗 |
[41:38] | Well, now he’s your problem as well. | 现在他也是你的麻烦了 |
[41:43] | Guess I’ll just leave you two to the Almighty. | 我就不打扰你们俩跟天父相处了 |