时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Eripe animam, | 将灵魂交予我[拉丁语] |
[00:11] | flere sanguine venire | 血液全归于我[拉丁语] |
[00:14] | ad me, et ponam | 我将…[拉丁语] |
[00:18] | te in somnum. | 赐你安睡[拉丁语] |
[00:37] | Can’t get pretty sleep without looking pretty, Tricia. | 睡觉也要打扮得美美的哦 特里西娅 |
[00:42] | Now wait your turn and I’ll make you pretty, too. | 你先等着 一会我也会给你打扮得美美的 |
[01:37] | I cast a duplicity spell around the perimeter of the property. | 我在房子周围施了障眼法 |
[01:39] | From now on, anyone searching for the mill house | 从现在起 任何想找来这里的人 |
[01:41] | will find themselves on a path leading away | 都只会发现自己离磨坊 |
[01:43] | from the mill house. | 越来越远 |
[01:46] | This place is safe now, Zed. | 这里现在安全了 泽德 |
[01:48] | That’s what I thought before, but they still found me. | 我之前也这么以为 但他们还是找到了我 |
[01:50] | And who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[01:55] | Look, you kept your cards close about your past | 之前你闭口不提你的过去 |
[01:56] | and I chose not to push, but I am pushing now. | 我都尊重你的意思 但现在不行了 |
[02:03] | They call themselves the Resurrection Crusade. | 他们称自己为圣临十字军 |
[02:06] | And what do they want with you? | 他们要你做什么 |
[02:08] | They’re fanatics. | 他们就是群疯子 |
[02:10] | Completely bent on their leader’s vision of the future. | 对他们首领关于未来的预见坚信不疑 |
[02:12] | And-and he– the-the leader? | 而那个首领 |
[02:15] | He believes I’m crucial to the vision. | 他认为我是那个未来的关键 |
[02:17] | So you found yourself in the crosshairs of a delusional cult. | 这么说你是被一群邪教狂热份子盯上了 |
[02:20] | In their minds, they’re… they’re much more. | 他们可不认为自己仅仅是邪教而已 |
[02:22] | And I need to disappear. | 我必须得躲起来 |
[02:23] | And this time I need to stay gone. | 这次我非走不可了 |
[02:27] | If you need to disappear… | 如果你真要找地方躲 |
[02:30] | best place to do it is here. | 这里最适合不过了 |
[02:31] | All the protections you’ve used– they’re not enough. | 你的那些保护措施根本不够 |
[02:34] | He’ll never stop searching for me. | 他不找到我是不会罢休的 |
[02:36] | You’re yet to flinch in the face of the underworld. | 你连面对地狱时都毫不畏惧 |
[02:38] | Why are you so afraid of a man from this one? | 为什么却如此害怕他 |
[02:43] | Because he’s my father. | 因为他是我父亲 |
[02:48] | Well, I don’t care if he’s the heavenly bloody father, | 我才不管他是不是你该死的父亲 |
[02:51] | luv, he ain’t getting past me. | 亲爱的 他得先过了我这关 |
[02:52] | Why do you want to help me? Why do you believe me? | 为什么要帮我 你为什么相信我 |
[02:56] | I survive on instinct. | 我这人向来靠直觉 |
[02:58] | Mine tells me that you’re all right. | 我的直觉告诉我你信得过 |
[02:59] | It doesn’t hurt that you’re easy on the eyes, as well. | 再说了 怎么着你也算是个美人 |
[03:04] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这么对你说 |
[03:06] | Oh, thanks. | 真是谢了啊 |
[03:11] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[03:13] | The scry map– it’s bleeding again. | 地图上又出现了血迹 |
[03:16] | Painting the Big Apple red. | 这回轮到咱们的”大苹果”纽约市了 |
[03:19] | It’s Chas’s weekend with his daughter. | 查斯这周末会去陪女儿 |
[03:21] | He’s on his way to Brooklyn right now. | 这会他应该已经在去布鲁克林的路上了 |
[03:24] | I’ll book our flights. | 那我去订机票 |
[03:27] | *Baby, take my hand* | *宝贝 牵着我的手* |
[03:29] | *Don’t fear the reaper* | *别害怕死神* |
[03:31] | *We’ll be able to fly* | *我们很快就能飞翔* |
[03:32] | *Don’t fear the reaper* | *别害怕死神* |
[03:34] | *Baby, I’m your man…* | *宝贝 我是你的男人* |
[03:37] | Hey, you wearing that blue teddy I like? | 你穿着我喜欢的那件蓝色性感睡衣吗 |
[03:40] | You like the way it looks on me? | 你喜欢看我穿着它吗 |
[03:42] | No, Renee. | 不 蕾妮 |
[03:43] | I like the way it looks on the floor. | 我觉得你不穿更好看 |
[03:46] | Geraldine’s waiting for you to tuck her in. | 杰拉尔汀还等着你回家哄她睡觉 |
[03:48] | I’m next in line. When are you coming home? | 我也等着你呢 你什么时候回家 |
[03:51] | Right now, baby. | 现在就回 |
[03:51] | Let’s get out of here, luv. All right, that’s lovely. | 我们走吧 亲爱的 没错 就这样 |
[03:54] | Hey, Chas. | 查斯 |
[03:56] | Chas, Chas, I’ve got to go. | 查斯 查斯 我得走了 |
[03:57] | I’ve got a bird. So pick up the tab, yeah? | 我钓到一个妞 你买单好吗 |
[03:59] | I picked up the last tab and the one before that. | 上一次还有上上次都是我买的单 |
[04:02] | Yeah, but I’ll get the next, um… two. Three. | 那我下两次 下三次都我买好了 |
[04:06] | – Go. Go. – Listen, just give me a second. | -走吧 -等我一会儿 |
[04:08] | One second. | 一会就好 |
[04:14] | Are you sure you’re all right to drive? | 你开车没问题吧 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I’m-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:17] | You’re a liar. | 你骗人 |
[04:40] | Oh, good, thank you. Yeah. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[04:42] | Now you’re okay. | 现在你没问题了 |
[04:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[04:47] | Lillian Axe! | 欢迎百合与斧乐队 |
[05:19] | The pyrotechnics are causing a fire! | 那些烟火把东西烧着了 |
[05:21] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[05:22] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[05:25] | Come on, back up! | 快点 都出去 |
[05:28] | Fire! Clear out! | 起火了 快逃啊 |
[05:34] | There’s too many bodies blocking the door! | 太多人挡住门口了 |
[05:53] | Look out. | 小心 |
[06:09] | *Don’t fear the reaper* | *别害怕死神* |
[06:15] | It’s already hit the local news. Look. | 当地新闻已经有报道了 看 |
[06:17] | About a dozen people in Brooklyn | 在布鲁克林大约有十二人 |
[06:18] | have fallen into unexplained comas. | 陷入了无法解释的昏迷中 |
[06:20] | As the Rising Darkness grows, | 如今黑暗崛起的力量日益增强 |
[06:21] | so will its targets. | 它的目标也会越来越多 |
[06:22] | Brooklyn will be just the beginning. | 布鲁克林只是个开始 |
[06:24] | I thought you were packing light, only the essentials. | 你不是说轻装上阵吗 只带点必需品 |
[06:26] | Which is what it is. | 这些就是必需品 |
[06:27] | This belonged to Aleister Crowley. | 这曾属于阿莱斯特·克劳利[英国神秘学家] |
[06:30] | When I haven’t a clue where to begin on a case, | 当我不知从何下手的时候 |
[06:32] | helps me know where to start. | 它能帮我找到头绪 |
[06:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:38] | My-my hand’s numb. | 我的手麻了 |
[06:39] | Chas’s favorite trick– | 查斯最爱的玩意 |
[06:41] | sinew from Achilles’ heel. | 阿喀琉斯脚踵的肌腱 |
[06:43] | Impervious to magic. | 它对魔法免疫 |
[06:45] | Highest tinsel strength on this world or any other. | 世上最有韧性的东西 |
[06:47] | I thought Achilles’ heel was weak. | 阿喀琉斯的脚踵不是他的死穴吗 |
[06:49] | Well, now you know why. Let’s go. | 现在你知道为什么了 走吧 |
[07:03] | She stayed up as long as she could. | 她实在撑不住 已经睡了 |
[07:06] | Well, I-I bought this for her. I’m gonna go see if she’s awake. | 我给她买了这个 我去看看她是不是还醒着 |
[07:08] | I carried her up an hour ago. | 一小时前我就抱她上楼了 |
[07:10] | You could’ve at least let me tuck her in. | 至少让我替她掖掖被子吧 |
[07:14] | You complain that you never get to see your daughter, | 你抱怨说总见不到女儿 |
[07:17] | but then you’re late every weekend, | 但每个说好来陪她的周末 |
[07:19] | you have custody, Francis. | 你却总是迟到 弗朗西斯 |
[07:21] | I’ve nicely asked you not to call me that, Renee. | 我恳求过你了 别这么叫我 蕾妮 |
[07:25] | Why are you late? | 你为什么又来晚了 |
[07:34] | Sweetie, you awake? | 宝贝 你还醒着吗 |
[07:40] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[07:44] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[07:46] | Geraldine, baby. | 杰拉尔汀 我的宝贝 |
[07:54] | Still no answer. | 还是不接电话 |
[08:00] | What did Chas say in his message? | 查斯留言里说了什么 |
[08:02] | Everything he had to. | 该说的都说了 |
[08:04] | That he needs us here. | 他需要我们 |
[08:08] | Came as fast we could, mate. | 我们已经尽快赶来了 |
[08:11] | So, what’s the story? | 这里是怎么一回事 |
[08:16] | You’re the only one I’d trust with her, John. | 我只放心把她交给你 约翰 |
[08:19] | Well, whatever this is, mate, | 不管发生了什么 |
[08:20] | we’re in it with you, all right? | 我们都会陪你一起解决 |
[08:21] | So… | 好了 |
[08:23] | you want to tell us what happened? | 跟我们说说事情经过吧 |
[08:24] | I found her on the floor bleeding. We raced here, | 我发现她倒在地上流血不止 就赶紧把她送来医院 |
[08:27] | I saw six other patients with the same symptoms. | 我看见还有其他六个患者也有相同症状 |
[08:29] | They’re calling it a coma, but this isn’t like any coma | 他们说是昏迷 可这不像我见过的 |
[08:31] | I’ve ever seen. | 任何一种昏迷 |
[08:33] | She’s my daughter, I should… | 她是我女儿 我应该 |
[08:34] | – should’ve been here for her. – There’s no way | -在她身边保护她的 -你也不知道 |
[08:36] | you could’ve known she was in trouble, Chas. | 她会遇上这种事 查斯 |
[08:43] | Her lips are chapped. | 她的嘴唇裂开了 |
[08:55] | Celestial burn marks. | 这是天火焚烧的痕迹 |
[08:58] | Left behind when a soul departs. | 灵魂离体的时候就会留下这种痕迹 |
[09:00] | This is just Geraldine’s body? | 所以这只是杰拉尔汀的躯体 |
[09:02] | Alive and breathing, which is the good news. | 至少还活着 是个好事 |
[09:05] | And the bad? | 那坏事是什么 |
[09:07] | Well… | 这个… |
[09:09] | if her soul is being used for a dark purpose, then | 如果她的灵魂被用于黑暗用途 那么 |
[09:12] | she doesn’t have long– a day or two at most. | 她没多少时间可活了 最多一两天吧 |
[09:14] | – How can you separate a soul from a body? – You don’t. | -怎么才能把灵魂和肉体分离 -分不了 |
[09:17] | It’s the, uh, Holy Grail of black magic. | 这是黑魔法的最高境界 |
[09:20] | Many a mortal have tried and failed. | 许多凡人试过 但无一成功 |
[09:23] | Promise me you’ll do whatever it takes to get her back, John. | 答应我你会不惜一切代价救回她 约翰 |
[09:28] | You promise me that you’ll do everything I tell you. | 那你得先保证 一切要照我说的做 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | All right, big man. | 没事的 大兄弟 |
[09:37] | I have an old friend who used to be a medium. | 我有个老朋友 以前曾是灵媒 |
[09:39] | He can contact Geraldine. | 他可以联系到杰拉尔汀 |
[09:41] | Hopefully she can tell us where she is. | 但愿她能告诉我们自己在哪 |
[09:43] | I just need, uh, one of her personal belongings. | 不过我需要一件她的个人物品 |
[09:48] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[09:53] | She’s in good hands. | 我会好好保管它的 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[10:00] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[10:02] | John’s here for support. | 约翰是来帮忙的 |
[10:03] | Hello, Renee. | 你好 蕾妮 |
[10:05] | I’m Zed. | 我是泽德 |
[10:07] | Piece of advice? | 给你个建议 |
[10:08] | Whichever way he goes out that door, you go the other. | 不管他出了门往哪走 你最好跟他分道扬镳 |
[10:10] | We’ll be right outside. | 我们在外面等 |
[10:14] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[10:16] | Why is he here? | 他来干什么 |
[10:17] | ‘Cause he’ll do whatever it takes to save Geraldine. | 他会想尽办法救回杰拉尔汀 |
[10:19] | What, like he saved that girl in Newcastle? | 就像纽卡斯尔那次一样吗 |
[10:22] | I don’t know why you follow him around so blindly, | 我不知道你为什么会如此盲目地追随他 |
[10:25] | but keep him away from our daughter. | 但让他离我们女儿远点 |
[10:50] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[10:53] | Chas? | 查斯 |
[10:55] | Oh, my God, Chas, you’re… | 我的天 查斯 你 |
[11:00] | I thought I was never gonna see you again. | 还以为我再也见不到你们了 |
[11:03] | But I’ve been right here, Daddy. | 我一直在这陪着你呢 爸爸 |
[11:14] | God, they told us that you were dead | 他们把你从火场抬出来的时候 |
[11:16] | when they pulled you out of that fire. | 就告诉我们你没救了 |
[11:18] | I was helping a girl escape. | 我当时在救一个女孩 |
[11:21] | I should be dead. | 我是该活不成的 |
[11:24] | Oh, you’re alive now. | 但你活下来了 |
[11:26] | That’s all that matters. | 这就够了 |
[11:42] | This is the medium’s place? | 那个灵媒就在这吗 |
[11:44] | You got friends in low places, John. | 你的朋友还真是三教九流啊 约翰 |
[11:45] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[11:52] | Cattle prod? | 电棒 |
[11:52] | What? I’ve always wanted one. | 怎么了 我一直想买一个 |
[11:54] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[11:56] | What kind of medium works at an Army surplus store? | 哪有灵媒卖军品的 |
[12:01] | A paranoid one. | 神经质的就会 |
[12:07] | Hello, Fennel. | 你好啊 菲内尔 |
[12:11] | Told you. | 我说什么来着 |
[12:12] | – Get your ass out of my store. – I thought you were friends. | -滚出我的店 -我还以为你们是朋友 |
[12:14] | Apparently, one of us has forgotten. | 显然有人把友谊给忘了 |
[12:18] | A girl’s soul has been stolen. | 有个女孩的灵魂被偷了 |
[12:20] | We need you to help us contact her. | 我们需要你来联系她 |
[12:22] | You walked in here with a liar and a thief. | 你身边站着的是个骗子和小偷 |
[12:25] | You can ask all you want, | 不管你说什么 |
[12:25] | I’ll never help John Constantine. | 我绝不会帮助约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[12:31] | We’re not asking. | 你不帮不行 |
[12:35] | Take it this is where the good stuff’s kept. | 看来好东西都藏在这呢 |
[12:43] | You do this right, I’ll be in your debt, | 你把这事办好了 我就欠你一个人情 |
[12:45] | and that’s no small fee. | 我的人情可不是随便给的 |
[12:49] | I can get you some clean water. | 我可以给你接点干净水 |
[12:51] | It’s from the River Jordan. | 这是约旦河水 |
[12:53] | Acts like a lubricant for communication. | 能使交流过程更顺畅 |
[12:55] | I give you the signal, you give me the doll. | 我一给你信号 你就把布娃娃给我 |
[12:57] | It’s your show, mate. | 都听你的 哥们 |
[13:26] | She’s with us now. | 她来了 |
[13:28] | Don’t break the connection. | 别打断联系 |
[13:29] | Geraldine, I’m gonna get you back. | 杰拉尔汀 我会救你回来的 |
[13:31] | You just hold on, baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[13:33] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 这是怎么回事 |
[13:36] | It’s your Uncle John, luv. | 我是你约翰叔叔 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | Is there anyone with you? | 你身边有别人吗 |
[13:39] | No, I’m alone. I’m scared. | 没有 就我一个人 我好害怕 |
[13:42] | It’s all right, sweetheart. Now, I need you to look around. | 没事的 宝贝 你看看周围 |
[13:44] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[13:46] | I see… I see… | 我看到…我看到… |
[13:58] | Who dares speak to one of my stolen souls? | 是谁 竟敢跟我偷来的灵魂对话 |
[14:00] | Where’d she go?! What’s happening?! | 她去哪了 怎么回事 |
[14:02] | Someone’s taken control of Fennel, | 有人控制了菲内尔 |
[14:03] | and it certainly isn’t Geraldine. | 而且显然不是杰拉尔汀 |
[14:05] | Oh, is that you, John Constantine? | 是你吗 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[14:09] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[14:11] | Identify yourself. | 报上名来 |
[14:12] | Face me like a real man, | 是男人就以你的真面目示人 |
[14:14] | not with your hand up another’s ass like a bloody puppet. | 别躲在别人身体里跟个木偶似的 |
[14:16] | It’s more than you can do. | 这一切你无能为力 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry I don’t have time to waste on your likes. | 很抱歉我没时间浪费在你这种人身上 |
[14:22] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我 你到底是谁 |
[14:24] | You’ve been warned, Constantine. | 我警告过你了 康斯坦丁 |
[14:28] | Et stabit de domino | 为你们的主人[拉丁语] |
[14:31] | vestro, aliquis. | 站出来 所有人[拉丁语] |
[14:32] | Et stabit de domino vestro. | 为你们的主人站出来[拉丁语] |
[14:35] | Audite vocem meam. | 听我号令[拉丁语] |
[14:49] | Our seance was hijacked by another mage. | 我们的仪式被另一个法师强行控制了 |
[14:52] | He used a powerful spell, | 他用了一个强大的咒语 |
[14:54] | turned Fennel into a bloody crisp. | 把菲内尔烧成了灰烬 |
[14:56] | He said your name. He knew you. | 他说出了你的名字 他认识你 |
[14:58] | Yes, admittedly, not a good thing, | 是 我承认 这不是什么好事 |
[14:59] | but he did say it had been a long time. | 但他也说了 那是很久以前的事了 |
[15:01] | And all we’ve done is waste ours. | 我们这完全是在浪费时间 |
[15:02] | You made me a promise. | 你对我承诺过的 |
[15:03] | It’s a promise that I aim to keep, Chas. | 我也准备信守这个承诺 查斯 |
[15:07] | We’re one step closer | 如今我们 |
[15:08] | to finding the man that’s holding your daughter hostage. | 距找出劫走你女儿的人又近了一步 |
[15:11] | Only five books contain this spell, | 只有五本书上记载了这个咒语 |
[15:13] | each scattered across the globe by an Irish High King. | 而这些书都被一位爱尔兰高王分散在世界各地 |
[15:15] | Now, if we can find the location of the nearest book… | 如果我们能找到距离最近的那本书… |
[15:17] | We find Geraldine. | 就能找到杰拉尔汀 |
[15:19] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[15:20] | Let me hold the spell. | 让我摸摸咒语 |
[15:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:36] | Dusty rail yard or… | 废弃的火车厂 或是… |
[15:38] | laboratory. | 实验室 |
[15:38] | Um, I’m not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[15:42] | I see cauldrons | 我看到有坩埚 |
[15:44] | and books and a train car. | 很多书 还有一节火车 |
[15:47] | Look for a sign, a placard, | 找找标识 标语 |
[15:49] | anything that can give you a name. | 任何能给你信息的东西 |
[15:54] | “Haskins Railroad Yard.” | 哈斯金斯火车厂 |
[15:57] | Do you see Geraldine? | 你看到杰拉尔汀了吗 |
[15:59] | No. | 没有 |
[16:00] | It looks like I’m all alone. | 看来这里就我一个人 |
[16:07] | Here. Let me look at that. | 过来 让我看看 |
[16:08] | Someone out there has more power than I care to chance upon. | 看来那人法力高强 这可不是什么好事 |
[16:12] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[16:13] | There was a swirling vapor | 当时一股蒸汽 |
[16:14] | that drifted past me. When I turned around, | 从我身边飘过 然后我一转身 |
[16:17] | there was a man in a cloak, | 一个穿斗篷的男人 |
[16:19] | and he lunged at me with a knife. | 就拿着刀冲向了我 |
[16:22] | Cauldrons and books, cloaks and daggers. | 坩埚和书籍 斗篷和匕首 |
[16:25] | Could be some sort of alchemist or a mage gone mad. | 可能是炼金术士 或者疯子法师 |
[16:28] | What did he look like? Describe him to me. | 他长什么样 跟我描述一下 |
[16:29] | Easy, Chas. Just let her breathe. | 冷静 查斯 让她喘口气 |
[16:30] | Don’t tell me easy. | 别让我冷静 |
[16:32] | I want to know what the man who has my daughter looks like. | 我要知道夺走我女儿的男人长什么样子 |
[16:34] | Let’s go and see for ourselves, shall we? | 那我们就去见见他吧 怎样 |
[16:36] | Haskins Railroad Yard, you say? | 你是说哈斯金斯火车厂吗 |
[16:38] | – Yeah. – All right, then. | -是的 -那好吧 |
[16:40] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[16:49] | According to the phone book, this is the address. | 电话簿上写的就是这地址 |
[16:53] | I called the Transit Authority. | 我打电话问了交通局 |
[16:54] | They said Haskins Railroad Yard was shut down years ago. | 他们说哈斯金斯火车厂几年前就关了 |
[16:57] | More dead ends, more wasted time. | 又是死胡同 我们浪费太多时间了 |
[16:59] | I’ve heard it said that nine- tenths of reality is perception, | 我听说百分之九十的真相都源于直觉 |
[17:01] | and in my trade, it’s eleven-tenths. | 而在我看来 是百分之一百一 |
[17:09] | Ah, you see? | 你要知道 |
[17:11] | If a mage | 如果一位法师 |
[17:12] | can’t completely change your idea of what’s real, | 不能完全改变你对真实的感知 |
[17:14] | well, then… the trick don’t work. | 那么…他的把戏就不起作用了 |
[17:19] | Where’d it go? | 那东西哪去了 |
[17:22] | Five elements of the earth, I respect and invoke thee. | 世间五行元素 吾虔诚召唤汝 |
[17:27] | From the six directions, converge here. | 源于六方 皆汇于此 |
[17:31] | Lift all concealments, reveal thy truth. | 揭示真相 显露真身 |
[17:40] | It was invisible. | 原来是隐形的 |
[17:42] | By way of a cloaking spell, and an elementary one at that. | 那人用了障眼法 还是很初级的那种 |
[17:54] | But whatever taking up residence here | 不管住在这里的是谁 |
[17:56] | certainly harbors a dark side. | 绝对是个心理黑暗的家伙 |
[18:00] | They haven’t met mine. | 他们还没见识到我的黑暗面 |
[18:03] | I had a feeling you’d come. | 我预感到了你要来 |
[18:05] | I think I even hoped you would. | 甚至隐隐有些期待 |
[18:07] | What have you done with the girl’s soul? | 你对那个女孩的灵魂做了什么 |
[18:10] | You’ll have to be more specific. | 你得说得更具体一些 |
[18:12] | My hearing isn’t what it used to be. | 我的听力大不如前了 |
[18:19] | Zed, | 泽德 |
[18:19] | Meet Felix Faust, | 来见见菲力克斯·浮士德 |
[18:22] | lifetime apprentice and second fiddle | 他给当代最厉害的黑魔法师 |
[18:24] | to the greatest black magicians of his generation. | 当了一辈子的学徒和副手 |
[18:27] | Second fiddle indeed, Constantine. | 的确是副手 康斯坦丁 |
[18:30] | The mages played the melody, but I wrote the concerto. | 但魔法师不过是照本宣科 我却是创造者 |
[18:34] | They built their legends on my shoulders. | 他们不过是站在我的肩膀上取得成就的 |
[18:37] | Spin your tune someplace else, Felix, | 省省你这套言论吧 菲力克斯 |
[18:40] | and point me to your master. | 快领我去见你的主子 |
[18:41] | This is my doing, no one else’s. | 这些全是我一人所为 没有别人 |
[18:45] | I spent a lifetime serving others. | 这一辈子我都在服侍别人 |
[18:47] | Now I serve only myself. | 如今我只为自己 |
[18:50] | He’s telling the truth, John. | 他说的是实话 约翰 |
[18:51] | He’s a geriatric spell caster, | 他不过是个糟老头法师 |
[18:53] | chasing a prime that never was. | 追逐着遥不可及的辉煌成就罢了 |
[18:55] | I alone discovered how to separate soul from body, | 我以一己之力发现了将灵魂与身体分离的方法 |
[19:00] | and those souls have given me more power | 而那些灵魂给予了我更多的力量 |
[19:03] | than any magician of the modern age. | 这是当代任何魔法师都做不到的 |
[19:06] | One of those souls belongs to my daughter. | 其中一个灵魂是我女儿的 |
[19:08] | – I’m taking it back! – No! | -我要夺回来 -别 |
[19:12] | That’s enough, Faust! | 够了 浮士德 |
[19:14] | I said, that’s enough! | 我说了 住手 |
[19:19] | You tell me… | 告诉我… |
[19:22] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:23] | I want you to serve me. | 我要你来侍奉我 |
[19:26] | A malignant demon named Karabasan is | 一个名叫魇魔的凶残恶魔 |
[19:30] | preying on my victims, | 正在猎食我的猎物 |
[19:31] | siphoning powers that belong to me. | 窃取属于我的力量 |
[19:34] | I see no reason to endanger myself when I have you at my beckoning. | 既然有你供我使唤 我就没必要以身试险了 |
[19:39] | Cast the parasite to hell, | 把那寄生虫赶回地狱 |
[19:42] | and I’ll free the girl. | 我就放了那女孩 |
[19:44] | Is he lying, John? | 他在撒谎吗 约翰 |
[19:46] | One talented and honorable mage | 有才华 有诚信的法师 |
[19:48] | would never lie to another. | 是绝不会对自己的同类撒谎的 |
[19:52] | In the name of Dedi of Djed-Sneferu. | 以大法师德狄之名 |
[19:57] | He who endures. | 誓言永存 |
[20:03] | Where is the demonic bottom-feeder dwelling? | 那个肮脏的恶魔在哪 |
[20:05] | In an abandoned warehouse in Red Hook. | 在红钩区的一处废弃仓库里 |
[20:09] | And for the sake of his daughter, I suggest | 为了他女儿好 我建议你们… |
[20:12] | you find him… | 在他来找你们之前… |
[20:15] | before he finds you. | 先找到他 |
[20:19] | Why are we leaving? | 我们为什么要走 |
[20:20] | If a magician dies, his spells are broken. | 只要法师一死 他的咒语就会失效 |
[20:23] | Let’s kill him. | 我们杀了他吧 |
[20:24] | You felt what he can do with those souls in his pocket. | 你感受过拥有那些灵魂的他有多强大了 |
[20:26] | We play his game until we can find an advantage. | 在找出他的弱点之前 我们得先照他的规则玩 |
[20:28] | Since when do you run from Felix Faust? | 你什么时候开始害怕起菲力克斯·浮士德了 |
[20:30] | The last time we saw him, you were taking his gin money | 上次见到他时 你在地狱厨房跟他玩扑克 |
[20:32] | in a Hell’s Kitchen poker game. | 还把他的酒钱都赢光了 |
[20:33] | Now he’s bloody stronger than me. | 但他现在比我强大 |
[20:35] | That’s the problem with the Rising Darkness. | 这都是黑暗崛起导致的 |
[20:37] | Even a relic like Faust | 就算像浮士德这样的废物 |
[20:38] | can become lethal overnight. | 也能在一夜之间变得充满威胁 |
[20:40] | We’ll keep doing all we can, Chas. | 我们会尽力救她出来的 查斯 |
[20:42] | What we’re doing isn’t enough. | 我们做的还不够 |
[20:43] | She doesn’t have much time. | 她的时间不多了 |
[20:45] | You promised me, John. | 你答应过我的 约翰 |
[20:46] | And you promised me you’d do exactly as I said. | 你也答应过我的 一切照我说的做 |
[20:49] | You know, when you attacked Faust, | 当你攻击浮士德时 |
[20:50] | you’re lucky that he didn’t snuff out Geraldine’s soul in spite. | 你该庆幸他没有一怒之下抹杀杰拉尔汀的灵魂 |
[20:54] | That old man finally has the power | 那个老头终于得到了这么多年来 |
[20:56] | that he’s always yearned for. | 他梦寐以求的力量 |
[20:57] | He’s vicious and impulsive, | 这人狠毒狡诈 性格无常易怒 |
[20:59] | and the only way to kill him | 杀死他的唯一办法 |
[21:00] | is to get inside his defenses. | 就是打破他的防御 |
[21:01] | And until we do that, we bide our time and we do as he says. | 在此之前 我们得照他说的做以等待时机 |
[21:05] | Now, go to the hospital. | 现在去医院吧 |
[21:06] | Be with Renee. | 陪着蕾妮 |
[21:08] | You can’t ask Chas to leave now. | 你不能赶查斯走 |
[21:09] | Oh, can’t I? | 不能吗 |
[21:13] | We already left behind one dead body, | 我们已经害得一个人送命了 |
[21:15] | didn’t deserve what he got. | 他本不该死的 |
[21:19] | We need clear heads. | 我们需要头脑清醒的人 |
[21:22] | You go or I go. | 不是你走 就是我走 |
[21:41] | I know that man better than I know myself. | 我了解他比对我自己都更了解 |
[21:43] | He’s a bloody powder keg. | 他就是个火药桶 |
[21:45] | We don’t want to be anywhere near him when he blows. | 他爆发的时候我们最好还是离远点 |
[21:57] | Karabasan’s a nasty bugger. | 魇魔可不是个好对付的家伙 |
[22:00] | Preys on sleeping victims, paralyzing their bodies | 专对熟睡的受害者下手 麻痹他们的身体 |
[22:03] | as it dines on their innards and sucks their life away. | 吃掉他们的内脏 夺走他们的生命 |
[22:06] | Felix’s coma victims | 菲力克斯那些昏迷的受害者们 |
[22:08] | are a meal ready to eat. | 就是给他送上门的大餐 |
[22:10] | Won’t banishing Karabasan | 我们帮浮士德驱逐了魇魔 |
[22:12] | only make Faust stronger? | 不是只会让他更强大吗 |
[22:14] | For the short term, yes, | 短期内是的 |
[22:15] | but it keeps Geraldine alive, | 但这能保住杰拉尔汀的性命 |
[22:17] | gives us a chance to figure out a plan. | 给我们争取到时间来制定计划 |
[22:20] | We need the scourge held in the circle long enough | 我们得让那个恶魔被困在魔法阵里足够长时间 |
[22:22] | so I can order it to hell. | 这样我才能将它赶回地狱 |
[22:24] | When Karabasan enters, we’ll retreat behind this circle line. | 当魇魔进入这里 我们立刻退到魔法阵外 |
[22:27] | When he steps inside… | 只要它一走进来 |
[22:29] | the only place he’s going is down. | 它唯一的去处就是地狱 |
[23:51] | We can’t play hide-and-seek with it in here. | 我们不能在这里和它玩捉迷藏 |
[23:53] | It’s a bloody labyrinth. | 这鬼地方简直是个迷宫 |
[23:55] | Then we’ll make it come to us. | 那就让它来找我们 |
[24:39] | I saw that. | 我看过了 |
[24:41] | Bloody tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[24:43] | Horseshoes up our asses, you and I. | 我们两个不知道走了什么运 |
[24:46] | How lucky were we to leave when we did? | 走得还真是及时 |
[24:48] | I didn’t leave. | 我没走 |
[24:49] | I was there when that building burned down. | 那地方被烧毁的时候我在里面 |
[24:51] | Says there that 47 victims were pulled from the rubble. | 这上面说从废墟中找到了47名遇难者 |
[24:54] | And I’m telling you there were 48. | 那我告诉你 其实是48名 |
[24:56] | I had burns, injuries, broken bones. | 我身上无数烧伤 创伤 骨折 |
[25:00] | All healed. | 全都痊愈了 |
[25:01] | Overnight. | 一夜之间 |
[25:03] | Something isn’t right, John. | 一定有什么地方不对 约翰 |
[25:08] | It bloody worked. | 竟然真的成功了 |
[25:10] | What bloody worked? | 什么成功了 |
[25:11] | The protection spell I cast on you at the bar. | 我在酒吧时在你身上施的保护咒 |
[25:13] | You were drunk and mumbling. That wasn’t magic. | 你那是醉了在说胡话 才不是魔法 |
[25:15] | That was… pathetic. | 那是鬼扯 |
[25:16] | No, you don’t understand. That spell is a myth. | 你不懂 那咒语是个神话 |
[25:19] | A legend. | 一个传说 |
[25:20] | Merlin created it and cast it at the behest of King Arthur. | 由大法师梅林为亚瑟王所创并亲自施放 |
[25:24] | If any Knight of the Round Table under that spell | 任何受到咒语保护的圆桌骑士 |
[25:27] | was killed in the company of lesser knights, | 如果与低阶骑士一同战死的话 |
[25:29] | he would absorb all the lives of those around him. | 他会吸收身边所有人的生命 |
[25:31] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[25:33] | That the spell not only saved your life, | 那咒语不仅救了你一命 |
[25:36] | but you gained all the lives of those lost in the fire as well. | 还让你获得了火灾里其他死者的命 |
[25:41] | You’re saying I can’t die? | 你是说我死不了 |
[25:42] | No, on the contrary, you most certainly can die. | 不 恰恰相反 你还是会死 |
[25:45] | 47 times, to be precise. | 准确地说 是四十七次 |
[25:51] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:55] | We either fight him on his ground or ours. | 反正要与他一战 为何不在我们的地盘打 |
[25:57] | Besides, I’m not the only one who’s risking my life here. | 再说了 冒着生命危险的可不止我一个 |
[26:00] | Chas has risked much more for me. | 查斯为我牺牲了很多 |
[26:02] | Failing my best friend, that would ruin me. | 让我的挚友失望 会毁了我 |
[26:04] | But failing you, that ruins us both. | 但是你这里失败了 咱俩都完了 |
[26:08] | Then don’t screw up. | 那就别搞砸了 |
[26:10] | The spell will put you to sleep straightaway. | 咒语会立刻让你入睡 |
[26:12] | Karabasan will feel it. | 魇魔会感觉到 |
[26:13] | When he enters the circle, | 当他进入圈中 |
[26:15] | I’ll break the spell, you roll out of the trap, | 我就解除咒语 你滚出陷阱 |
[26:17] | and I’ll light it. | 然后我就点火 |
[26:19] | You better. | 你最好说话算话 |
[26:24] | Molles somnos, somno iam. | 立刻沉睡吧[拉丁语] |
[27:01] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[27:03] | Nunc igitur consurge consurg. | 现在 醒醒吧[拉丁语] |
[27:21] | Sweet dreams, you ugly bastard. | 做个好梦吧 你这丑八怪 |
[27:28] | Clear the way. Coming through, people. | 都让开 别挡道 |
[27:31] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[27:32] | It’s getting worse, John. | 情况越来越糟了 约翰 |
[27:34] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的行吗 |
[27:38] | It’s done, Chas. | 搞定了 查斯 |
[27:39] | We’re heading back to Faust. | 我们准备回去找浮士德 |
[27:41] | We could use you as backup. | 可能需要你的帮助 |
[27:42] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[27:43] | Wait, Faust? | 等等 浮士德 |
[27:44] | That’s the man that has my daughter’s soul, isn’t it? | 就是夺走我女儿灵魂的那人 对吗 |
[27:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[27:47] | Not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[27:48] | Listen to him, Renee. please. | 听他的话吧 蕾妮 求你了 |
[27:49] | I have listened to him. for years. | 他的话我听了很多年了 |
[27:53] | Tall tales of John Constantine. | 全是约翰·康斯坦丁的丰功伟绩 |
[27:55] | I listened to him until it tore us apart. | 我一直听他的 直到最终那害我们离婚收场 |
[27:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[27:59] | Deal with this, will you, Chas? | 能管管她吗 查斯 |
[28:01] | This is my family. Mine. | 这是我的家庭 我的 |
[28:06] | I’ll be outside. | 我去外边等 |
[28:11] | You’re right. it is. | 你说得没错 是你的 |
[28:12] | But you know what? you-you got to be here | 但知道吗 当你女儿醒来的时候 |
[28:14] | for when your daughter wakes up. | 需要你在她身旁陪着她 |
[28:16] | Okay? I’ll stay here with you. | 好吗 我在这里陪你 |
[28:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:23] | Bring her back. | 带她回来 |
[28:24] | She’s all I have. | 她是我的一切 |
[28:33] | I put your sleep demon to bed. | 我让你那魔鬼歇了 |
[28:37] | A deal is a deal. | 现在该履行你的承诺了 |
[28:40] | Let’s have the girl’s soul, Faust. | 把女孩的灵魂交出来 浮士德 |
[28:43] | Yes, I felt the power return. | 是的 我感觉到力量回来了 |
[28:45] | But our deal was to banish the beast to hell– | 但咱们的约定是将魔鬼赶回地狱 |
[28:49] | you destroyed it by energy dispersion. | 你却将它彻底毁灭了 |
[28:51] | The deal was that demon for my daughter’s soul. | 我们之前说的是用恶魔换我女儿的灵魂 |
[28:54] | I’m changing the terms of our agreement. | 我要改一下约定条款 |
[28:56] | – John… – No. | -约翰 -别 |
[29:00] | All those people wasting away by your hand as life passes them by. | 这么多人的生命在你手中流逝 |
[29:05] | That is not the legacy you want, Felix. | 你可不想死后落得这么个名声吧 菲力克斯 |
[29:07] | And what would you know of legacy? | 你又懂什么 |
[29:09] | A boastful, smutty, infantile boy. | 自负 肮脏 乳臭未干的小子 |
[29:12] | You create magic by accident and insolence, | 靠着巧合和傲慢就学会了魔法 |
[29:16] | while the truly devoted sweat and toil with no reward. | 而那些呕心沥血苦心钻研的人却得不到一点回报 |
[29:19] | You’ll never know my magic, Constantine. | 你永远不可能学会我的魔法 康斯坦丁 |
[29:23] | You will know my pain. | 但你会尝到我吃过的苦头 |
[29:25] | What’s the new price, Faust? | 新的条件是什么 浮士德 |
[29:27] | We already paid his price. | 我们已经照你说的做了 |
[29:28] | And you’ll pay it again or say good-bye to your daughter forever. | 再做一次 不然就跟你的女儿永别吧 |
[29:41] | We are here. The man who has my daughter is here. We act now. | 我们人就在这 挟持我女儿的人也在这 动手吧 |
[29:45] | And what would you have me do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[29:46] | A trick. A con. Cast a spell. | 使个伎俩 骗骗他 施个咒 |
[29:49] | Pull something out of your ass like you always do. | 这些你都玩多少次了 随便什么都行 |
[29:51] | Open your eyes, will you? | 睁开眼睛好好看看行吗 |
[29:52] | Faust is still holding all the cards here. | 如今浮士德占上风 |
[29:55] | We can’t do this forever. | 我们不能总是被他牵制 |
[29:56] | My daughter does not have forever. | 我女儿等不了这么久 |
[29:59] | And she doesn’t have many chances left, | 她的选择不多了 |
[30:00] | but her best one still lies with me. | 但如今最有希望的仍然是我 |
[30:02] | You’ve had your chance. | 她已经信过你一次了 |
[30:04] | And with my daughter’s life at stake, you failed. | 我把女儿的生命托付给你 你却失败了 |
[30:06] | I’ve watched other people suffer the consequences of your action, | 我见识过其他人在你失败后的下场 |
[30:09] | but this is my family. | 但这次是我的家人 |
[30:10] | So I’m gonna do things my way, not yours. | 所以现在我说了算 不是你 |
[30:12] | Yeah? And how would you plan to do that? | 是吗 那你打算怎么办 |
[30:32] | My family’s suffered enough because of you. | 我家人为你受的罪够多了 |
[30:41] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[30:43] | I got you your favorite, mint chocolate chip. | 我买了你最喜欢的蛋糕 薄荷巧克力味的 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry I was late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[30:54] | You weren’t late. | 你不是来晚了 |
[30:55] | You missed it. | 你是错过了 |
[30:58] | I-I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[30:59] | but I had to help John to slay the monkey king. | 但我必须得帮约翰干掉猴王 |
[31:02] | It tried to eviscerate an entire family. | 那怪物几乎把一家几口人活剥了 |
[31:04] | I saved the kids’ lives, but I had to sacrifice my own’s. | 我救了那孩子的命 却牺牲了我自己孩子的幸福 |
[31:11] | Caring for another family, it’s… | 保护别人的家庭 这真的 |
[31:14] | Admirable, Chas. | 很高尚 查斯 |
[31:16] | But what about ours? | 但我们自己的家呢 |
[31:17] | This is consuming your life, and it is poisoning ours. | 这占据了你的生活 也影响了我们的家庭 |
[31:21] | 47 lives cut short and the balance left on mine. | 47条人命没了 转到了我的身上 |
[31:25] | It is my duty to make them count. | 我有责任让他们死得其所 |
[31:27] | The only duty that you have is to us. | 你唯一有责任的是我们 |
[31:30] | I deserve a husband. | 我理应有一个像样的丈夫 |
[31:32] | Your daughter deserves a father. | 你的女儿理应有一个像样的父亲 |
[31:35] | You need to start caring about your own family. | 你该好好关心一下你自己的家人了 |
[31:38] | While you still have one. | 在你还有一个家的时候 |
[31:49] | Looking for better company? | 想找个更好的搭档吗 |
[31:52] | I know what it is to toil beneath lesser men. | 我知道给草包卖命是什么滋味 |
[31:55] | Have you come to curry favor with a better one? | 你是来拍更佳搭档的马屁吗 |
[31:58] | I can give you 32 souls in exchange for my daughter’s. | 我可以拿32条灵魂跟你换我女儿的灵魂 |
[32:01] | Intriguing. However, you’re mortal like me, | 有意思 但你跟我一样是凡人 |
[32:05] | with only one soul to offer. | 我们只有一条灵魂 |
[32:08] | Her name is Geraldine, | 她的名字叫杰拉尔汀 |
[32:10] | And I’m telling you, on her life, | 我以她的性命担保 |
[32:13] | I’m carrying 32 souls inside this chassis. | 我这身体里还有其它32条灵魂 |
[32:16] | The only thing I see… | 我只看到… |
[32:19] | is a desperate, pathetic man lying to save his daughter. | 一个绝望的可怜虫不惜说谎以拯救他的女儿 |
[32:24] | Now I’m going to take your soul. | 现在 我要取走你的灵魂 |
[32:27] | Not so fast. | 别这么着急 |
[32:29] | There’s one thing I lied about. | 我确实骗了你一件事 |
[32:31] | After this, I’ll only have 31 souls left to offer. | 经过这之后 我只能给你31条灵魂了 |
[32:44] | The number of coma cases is still spreading in Brooklyn, | 布鲁克林的昏迷事件数量仍在增加 |
[32:47] | prompting mayor Bill de Blasio to declare New york | 迫使白思豪市长宣布纽约 |
[32:50] | a public health emergency. | 正式进入公共卫生紧急状态 |
[32:52] | More details coming up on our next report at 11:00. | 更多详情我们将在11点继续为您报道 |
[32:56] | Her doctor said her body’s shutting down. | 医生说她的身体快不行了 |
[32:59] | I was home when it happened. | 事发的时候我就在家 |
[33:00] | I didn’t protect her. | 却没能保护她 |
[33:02] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 这事你也无能为力 |
[33:04] | I know everything isn’t roses between you and Chas, | 我知道你和查斯的关系并不是很好 |
[33:08] | But if he were here, he’d say the same. | 但如果他在这 他也会这么说的 |
[33:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:13] | Chas is considerate to a fault. | 查斯这人简直体贴过了头 |
[33:16] | Things aren’t roses between Chas and me, but we always had her. | 尽管我和查斯关系不好 但还好我们有她 |
[33:20] | She knows you’re here with her. | 她知道你在她身边 |
[33:25] | I’m a… a born psychic. | 我生来… 就有通灵的能力 |
[33:29] | I can feel part of her here with us. | 我能感受到一部分的她还在这里 |
[33:31] | Wait, can you communicate with her? | 等等 你是说你能跟她交流 |
[33:33] | If i could just talk to Geraldine, | 如果能让我跟杰拉尔汀说上话 |
[33:35] | if I could just let her know that I’m here. | 让她知道我在她身边就好了 |
[33:37] | She must be so scared. | 她一定很害怕 |
[33:41] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我试试吧 |
[33:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 你可以的 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 你能做到的 |
[34:08] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[34:11] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[34:13] | Geraldine. Geraldine. Geraldine, I’m right here, baby. | 杰拉尔汀 我在这呢 宝贝 |
[34:19] | Zed. Zed! Zed, snap out… snap out of it. | 泽德 泽德 快醒醒 |
[34:24] | We need a doctor in here! Zed! | 快叫医生过来 泽德 |
[34:29] | Make way, make way. It’s okay. | 让开点 没事的 |
[34:31] | Easy, now, easy. | 放松 没事的 |
[34:33] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[34:35] | We’re here to help. Tell me what’s going on. | 我们是来帮你的 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[34:39] | 杰拉尔汀 哈斯金斯火车厂 橡园大道14030号 纽约 | |
[34:39] | Get Dr. Shin in here, stat. | 赶紧让辛医生过来 快 |
[35:13] | A man of your word, indeed. | 你确实是个言出必行的人 |
[35:17] | I wish that were true. | 我倒希望那是真的 |
[35:31] | If you willingly commit 31 souls to me, including your own, | 如果你愿意将31条灵魂交给我 再加上你自己的 |
[35:35] | I agree to free your daughter’s soul | 我就同意释放你女儿的灵魂 |
[35:39] | and return it forthwith to her body, | 让她回到自己的躯体中 |
[35:41] | where it shall remain safely until her natural death. | 并确保她有生之年不再骚扰她 |
[35:46] | Done. | 成交 |
[35:48] | The blood oath is for mages. | 血誓是法师之间才用的 |
[35:52] | I’ll settle for a handshake. | 那我们就握个手吧 |
[35:54] | Chas! | 查斯 |
[35:56] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[35:57] | If you surrender those souls and yours, you will die. | 如果你把自己连同那些灵魂都交出去 你会死的 |
[36:05] | No! | 不要啊 |
[36:08] | I’m changing the terms of our agreement. | 我要改变约定条款 |
[36:10] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[36:12] | We both die today | 今天我们一起死去 |
[36:13] | and only one of us is coming back. | 但只有一个人能复活 |
[36:17] | Clear out, John! | 躲远点 约翰 |
[36:18] | Happy to do it your way, mate. | 你要这么做也行 伙计 |
[36:24] | Chas! | 查斯 |
[36:25] | – Renee? – What are you doing? | -蕾妮 -你要做什么 |
[36:27] | – Saving our daughter. Run! – Get down! | -救回我们的女儿 快跑 -趴下 |
[36:42] | Oh, my… oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[36:45] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[36:46] | You’re all right, luv. You’re all right. | 没事的 亲爱的 没事的 |
[36:47] | No, I’m not all right! It’s not okay! | 不 我有事 我一点都不好 |
[36:50] | Did you see what just happened to him? | 你看到他刚做了什么吗 |
[36:51] | Many times, luv. Many times. This is what your husband does. | 他这么做很多次了 亲爱的 这就是他的工作 |
[36:55] | This is who he is. | 他会没事的 |
[36:56] | Because of you! | 都怪你 |
[36:58] | It’s because of you! | 全都怪你 |
[37:05] | You! | 都怪你 |
[37:16] | Sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉你得看见那一幕 |
[37:18] | Chas’s line of work is messy. | 查斯的工作不是一般人能接受的 |
[37:21] | So’s yours. | 你的也是 |
[37:25] | Is it painful for Chas? | 查斯这样会痛苦吗 |
[37:27] | Excruciating. | 痛苦至极 |
[37:29] | Uh, so how long does this take? | 那一般要多久 |
[37:31] | For him to-to return? | 我是说… 他活过来 |
[37:32] | Well, it depends on how violent the death. | 那要看死法有多惨烈了 |
[37:35] | There’s always a cost. | 但总会有代价 |
[37:37] | You’re learning. | 你学得倒挺快 |
[37:40] | Now, look, for what it’s worth, | 我想让你知道 |
[37:41] | I never meant to get between you and Chas. | 我不是有意害你和查斯分手的 |
[37:44] | If I could go back and change it all, | 如果我可以回到过去改变一切 |
[37:47] | I would. | 我一定会的 |
[37:49] | But it’s not in the cards, and because of it, he’s alive. | 可惜我做不到 但也因为如此 他才能活下来 |
[37:51] | So are a lot of other people. | 许多人才能活下来 |
[37:54] | Including your daughter. | 包括你们的女儿 |
[37:57] | She’ll be waking up soon. | 她很快就会醒了 |
[37:59] | You should go be with her. | 你去守着她吧 |
[38:12] | Renee says I’ve broken her trust. | 蕾妮说她不再信任我了 |
[38:15] | She’s gonna leave me, John. | 她要离开我 约翰 |
[38:17] | I won’t let Geraldine grow up without a father. | 我不会让杰拉尔汀失去父亲 |
[38:19] | You have to reverse this spell. Fix this. | 你必须逆转咒语 帮我解决这个问题 |
[38:22] | I’m really sorry, mate, but I can’t. | 很抱歉 伙计 但我做不到 |
[38:24] | I’ve been trying for days. | 我已经试了好几天了 |
[38:27] | I can’t live like this. | 我没法这么活下去 |
[38:31] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[38:34] | You can shoulder this burden, | 你可以选择把它当成是个包袱 |
[38:36] | let it consume you from within. | 让内疚一点一点吞噬你 |
[38:38] | Or you can wield it as you have. | 也可以将这种能力纳为己用 |
[38:40] | A weapon against evil by my side. | 来帮助我一起对抗邪恶 |
[38:46] | Whichever way you choose, mate, | 怎么决定在你 伙计 |
[38:49] | I’m with you every step of the way. | 我会永远支持你 |
[39:18] | Oh, my god! You’re alive. | 天哪 你活过来了 |
[39:22] | You knew I would be. | 你早就知道的 |
[39:23] | Yeah, but seeing and knowing are two different things. | 没错 但不是亲眼所见我还是不敢相信 |
[39:32] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[39:34] | Waiting for you. | 正等着你呢 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:58] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[39:59] | Hi, sweetheart. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[40:00] | Mommy said you would be here in the morning, | 妈妈说你早上会来 |
[40:02] | but I didn’t believe her. | 我还不相信 |
[40:05] | I’m not always here for my weekends with you. | 虽然有时我答应来陪你却没有做到 |
[40:07] | But I always try, baby. | 但我真的努力了 宝贝 |
[40:11] | Is that for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[40:16] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[40:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:18] | Now we match. | 这下我们一样了 |
[40:21] | I got something for you, too. | 我也有东西给你 |
[40:24] | Are you going to tell me a story? | 你要给我讲故事吗 |
[40:25] | I’m gonna tell you a few. | 可不止一个呢 |
[40:27] | I want to introduce you to some friends of mine. | 我想让你认识些我的朋友 |
[40:30] | I carry them with me every day. | 我每天都将他们的照片带在身边 |
[40:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[40:34] | That is Susan Smith. | 她叫苏珊·史密斯 |
[40:38] | She was a nurse. | 她是个护士 |
[40:40] | And a mother. | 还是个母亲 |
[40:41] | She had two little girls just your age. | 她有两个跟你一样大的女儿 |
[40:53] | What happened to me? | 我刚才怎么了 |
[40:55] | You blew a fuse, luv. | 你晕过去了 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | You know, it’s not safe to bare your soul to the spirit world. | 将灵魂暴露在灵体世界是件很危险的事 |
[41:01] | It takes years of training. | 那需要多年的训练 |
[41:02] | So why the bloody hell did you do it, you silly sod? | 你为什么要这么做 傻姑娘 |
[41:06] | A little girl was… | 一个小女孩正被 |
[41:09] | at the mercy of a mad man. | 一个疯老头威胁 |
[41:12] | You’re opening up. That’s great. | 你终于肯敞开心扉了 这是好事 |
[41:14] | Just, uh, don’t open so soon, yeah? | 但也别操之过急 好吗 |
[41:21] | Whatever you say, John. | 都听你的 约翰 |
[41:24] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[41:26] | About your mother. | 是关于你母亲的 |
[41:29] | What about my mother? | 我母亲怎么了 |
[41:30] | She said her death wasn’t your fault. | 她让你别为她的死自责 |
[41:39] | You saw my mother. | 你见到我母亲了 |
[41:44] | Zed? | 泽德 |