时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Constantine… | 《康斯坦丁》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Something stole a baby, | 恶魔偷走了一个婴儿 |
[00:04] | killed the mother. It ripped into her. | 还把母亲杀了 开膛破肚 |
[00:06] | – I need your help. – Where are you? | -我需要你的帮助 -你在哪里 |
[00:08] | – Mexico. – What just happened? | -墨西哥 -这是怎么回事 |
[00:09] | It’s called bi-location. | 那叫同身异处 |
[00:11] | The power to be in two places at the same time. | 施法者能同时出现在两个地方 |
[00:14] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[00:15] | Our believers are everywhere. | 我们的信徒无所不在 |
[00:16] | We will always find you. | 想找总能找到你的 |
[00:18] | – Time to go home now. – No! | -是时候回家了 -不 |
[00:20] | What kind of demonic killer | 到底是何种恶魔 |
[00:21] | walks into the house of God without breaking a sweat? | 居然能不费吹灰之力闯进上帝之所 |
[00:23] | – Lamashtu. – They’re back. | -拉玛什图 -他们回来了 |
[00:25] | – Who is, Mrs. Lopez? – La Brujeria. | -谁回来了 洛佩斯夫人 -妖巫团 |
[00:28] | You’re working for the Breria, why? | 你在为妖巫团做事 为什么 |
[00:30] | They’ve figured out how to break the boundary. | 他们找到了打破界限的方法 |
[00:32] | Hell and Earth will become one. | 地狱与人间将合而为一 |
[00:34] | I’ll bet your old mate, Pazuzu, | 恐怕你的老情人帕祖祖 |
[00:36] | sees it differently. | 可不这么认为 |
[00:40] | – What is that? – An Invunche. We can’t outrun it. | -那是什么 -是畸婴魔 我们跑不过它 |
[00:44] | No, no, you shoot that gun, it’s gonna attack us for sure. | 不 你一开枪 它就会来攻击我们 |
[00:46] | No, John, it will attack you. | 不 约翰 它只会攻击你 |
[01:08] | – He’s safe. – He’s okay? | -他安全了 -他没事吧 |
[01:09] | He’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:11] | Go! Go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走快走 |
[01:15] | Here. | 给你 |
[01:17] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry, Chas. | 对不起 查斯 |
[01:22] | Where’s John?! | 约翰呢 |
[01:26] | I, John Constantine, terminate all wards | 我 约翰·康斯坦丁 终结一切 |
[01:29] | and protections. | 防御和保护 |
[01:30] | Igo Iohannes Constantinus terminatur totum tutella. | 我约翰·康斯坦丁 终结一切防御和保护 |
[01:43] | Quod praecipio… | 听汝召唤[拉丁文] |
[01:45] | solacium capere daemonis… | 恶魔速伏法[拉丁文] |
[02:15] | “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord | 你不能既受上帝恩泽 |
[02:18] | “and the cup of the devil. | 又求恶魔庇护 |
[02:20] | “Ye cannot have part in the Lord’s table | 你不能既择上帝之伴 |
[02:23] | “and the table of the devils. | 又与恶魔为伍 |
[02:26] | “Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? | 这是想让上帝嫉妒吗 |
[02:28] | “Are we stronger than he?” | 我们比上帝更强大吗 |
[02:30] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死 |
[02:32] | Have you lost all hope in salvation, John? | 你已经失去救赎的信念了吗 约翰 |
[02:35] | You invited a demon into your body. | 你居然让恶魔占据你的身体 |
[02:38] | It worked. He healed me. | 至少管用了 他治愈了我 |
[02:40] | Of course it worked! | 当然会管用 |
[02:41] | The First of the Fallen gives temporary power | 初堕者会给相信他谎言的人 |
[02:44] | to those who believe his lies, | 暂时的力量 |
[02:46] | but they become his possessions. | 但是这些人会为他所属 |
[02:47] | Well, I didn’t see God coming down | 反正我没看到上帝或者你 |
[02:49] | that tunnel to help me, or you. | 进下水道来帮我 |
[02:53] | You didn’t even ask, John. | 你根本没找我帮忙 约翰 |
[02:54] | Instead, you sought the help of a demon. | 你就直接向恶魔求助了 |
[02:58] | It’s all such a waste. | 一切都白费了 |
[02:59] | You found the force behind the rising darkness. | 你找到了黑暗崛起背后的势力 |
[03:02] | We could’ve stopped it, you and I together. | 我们本可以一起阻止的 |
[03:05] | You think I wanted this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[03:07] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么看吗 |
[03:09] | To save yourself from hell, | 为了拯救自己免下地狱 |
[03:10] | you acted without considering the consequences. | 你不顾后果 任意妄为 |
[03:17] | It’s not that I can’t help you, John. | 不是我帮不了你 约翰 |
[03:21] | I won’t. | 而是我不会帮你 |
[04:14] | Still experiencing the visions? | 灵视能力还在吗 |
[04:16] | Your father will be pleased. | 你父亲会很开心的 |
[04:18] | He didn’t want to do it this way. | 他也不想用这种方式 |
[04:20] | You forced his hand. | 是你逼他的 |
[04:22] | That bastard should allow me to live my own life! | 那个混蛋不该再来干涉我的人生 |
[04:28] | I’m not letting you take me back there! | 我不会让你带我回去的 |
[04:29] | It’s a waste of time. | 别浪费力气了 |
[04:33] | – Stop it! – Why? | -停下 -为什么 |
[04:35] | Afraid I might actually get through? | 怕我真的会撞穿吗 |
[05:02] | You spend enough time with a magician, | 跟魔法师在一起混久了 |
[05:05] | you learn a few tricks. | 你总会学到那么几招 |
[05:10] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[05:11] | he’ll never stop. | 他不会停手的 |
[05:13] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[05:15] | I’d rather die | 我宁愿死… |
[05:16] | before I’ll ever | 也绝对… |
[05:18] | go back there! | 不会回去 |
[05:35] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:38] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:40] | Chas. | 查斯 |
[05:43] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:44] | It’s bad. | 情况很不好 |
[05:45] | It’s really bloody bad. | 非常不好 |
[05:47] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开吧 |
[05:51] | Anne Marie, she made it out all right, then? | 安·玛丽 她平安出去了吧 |
[05:53] | She seemed fine. | 她看上去没事 |
[05:54] | The question is, what happened to you? | 我关心的是 你怎么了 |
[05:56] | She’s quick on her feet, our girl. | 那姑娘聪明得很 |
[05:58] | She used the copper’s gun. | 她用警察给的枪射伤了我 |
[06:00] | She left me behind to stall the hungry Invunche. | 把我一人丢在下水道 拖住畸婴魔 |
[06:03] | Annie shot you? | 安妮开枪打你 |
[06:04] | A bloody nun. | 居然被一个修女伤了 |
[06:05] | It’s a new low. | 真是人生污点 |
[06:06] | Can’t say I didn’t deserve it, though. | 不过也算我罪有应得吧 |
[06:09] | How’d you survive the Invunche? | 你是怎么从畸婴魔手下逃出来的 |
[06:11] | The only way I, I could. | 我别无选择 只有一个办法 |
[06:14] | I cast off my spiritual protections, | 我解除了精神防护 |
[06:16] | invited the demon, Pazuzu, in to take my body for a spin. | 让恶魔帕祖祖占据我的身体 |
[06:20] | Unholy bastard’s first order of business | 恶魔上身后的第一件事 |
[06:22] | was to heal its host. | 就是治愈它的宿主 |
[06:25] | You’re possessed by a demon. | 你被恶魔附身了 |
[06:26] | I feel surprisingly good. | 如今我感觉倒是很不错 |
[06:30] | Demonic permeation’s like a flu. | 恶魔附体就像得流感一样 |
[06:31] | There’s an incubation period between first infection and… | 感染之后会有潜伏期 然后才会… |
[06:35] | full-on possession. | 完全被占据 |
[06:37] | I figure I got a couple of days | 我想我应该还有几天时间 |
[06:39] | before it takes up permanent residence. | 然后它才会彻底占据我 |
[06:41] | John, stop. | 约翰 停下 |
[06:43] | What if you can’t get it out? | 如果你没法驱逐它呢 |
[06:45] | Well, then you’ll just have to finish what Anne Marie started. | 那你就得把安·玛丽的活干完 |
[06:49] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[06:51] | You can’t ask me to do that. | 你怎么能让我这么做 |
[06:54] | It’s all right, mate. | 没关系的 |
[06:56] | I’ve been carrying hell around with me my whole life. | 我这一辈子都在跟地狱打交道 |
[06:59] | How much worse can the actual place be? | 真正的地狱又能坏到哪去呢 |
[07:02] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那步 |
[07:03] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[07:04] | More of a… | 应该说是 |
[07:05] | gamble. | 一场赌博 |
[07:08] | Self-exorcism. | 自身驱魔 |
[07:10] | You’re kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[07:12] | I wish I was. | 我也希望是 |
[07:14] | I need my bag. We need to move fast. | 把我包拿来 我们得赶紧了 |
[07:17] | An exorcism for an exorcist. | 为驱魔师驱魔 |
[07:18] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[07:24] | John? | 约翰 |
[07:32] | You can beat this. | 你能行的 |
[07:33] | – John, fight it! – Chas! | -约翰 坚持住 -查斯 |
[07:36] | – I can’t. – John, fight it! | -我不行了 -约翰 坚持住 |
[07:41] | I will not be cast out! | 我不会被驱逐的 |
[07:52] | He cast a demon into his own body? | 他把一个恶魔封进了他体内 |
[07:55] | Well, he didn’t have a choice. He was dying. | 他也没办法 当时他快死了 |
[07:57] | I still can’t believe Anne Marie actually shot him. | 我还是不敢相信安·玛丽居然朝他开枪 |
[07:59] | I had a vision of her, Chas. | 我看到了关于她的灵视 查斯 |
[08:02] | She was in pain, | 她很痛苦 |
[08:04] | racked with guilt. | 内疚不已 |
[08:05] | Well, John always could push her buttons. | 约翰总是能戳到她的痛处 |
[08:07] | So, what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[08:09] | Assuming I can find him, | 前提是我得先找到他 |
[08:10] | John has a contingency plan, | 约翰有个应急计划 |
[08:13] | but I don’t think I can pull it off on my own. | 但我自己可能应付不来 |
[08:15] | He already lost control once. | 他已经失控了一次了 |
[08:17] | I know it’s asking a lot, | 我知道这要求有点过分 |
[08:18] | but I could really use your help. | 但你能来帮忙就太好了 |
[08:22] | Zed? | 泽德 |
[08:24] | Zed, you there? | 泽德 还在吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 在 |
[08:29] | I’ll be on the first flight down. | 我搭最早一班飞机过去 |
[08:31] | Hopefully we can find him before he hurts someone else. | 但愿能在他伤着别人之前找到他 |
[09:05] | Oh, bloody hell. | 糟了 |
[09:32] | Mr. Constantine. | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[09:34] | Stanley Gibson with the British Consulate. | 我是英国领事馆派来的斯坦利·吉布森 |
[09:36] | Yeah, skip the formalities, mate. | 套话少说 哥们 |
[09:37] | Just get me the hell out of here, yeah? | 赶紧先把我弄出去 行吗 |
[09:45] | According to the police, | 根据警方的说法 |
[09:47] | you were assaulted by a street gang | 你被一群街痞袭击了 |
[09:49] | – known as the Santa Muerte. – Saint Death. | -一个叫”死亡圣神”的团伙 -“死神” |
[09:52] | The unholy comforter to a legion of gangsters and hit men. | 这名字用在一群黑帮打手身上真是应景 |
[09:54] | It’s clear self-defense. | 我明摆着是正当防卫 |
[09:55] | Just show me where to sign, and I’ll be on my merry way. | 告诉我在哪签字 我好该干嘛干嘛去 |
[09:59] | Mr. Constantine, | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[10:00] | regardless of their pedigree, | 且不论他们是什么背景 |
[10:02] | you are responsible for the death | 你确实要对五个墨西哥公民的死 |
[10:03] | of five Mexican nationals. | 负有责任 |
[10:05] | The investigation itself could take weeks. | 光是调查就得耗上好几周 |
[10:07] | Bollocks to that, mate. I need out of here tonight. | 去他妈的调查 哥们 我今天就得出去 |
[10:10] | That’s not my call. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[10:11] | You don’t understand the sheer screaming hell | 你根本就不知道这破地方 |
[10:13] | that’s gonna rain down around here! | 将会遭到怎样的劫难 |
[10:15] | – Guard! – So start pulling some bloody strings! | -警卫 -赶紧找人把我弄出去 |
[10:17] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[10:19] | – This meeting was a courtesy. – You poncey, bloody windbag. | -我来见你只是尽本职 -你个该死的废物 |
[10:23] | Get me the hell out of here! | 快把我弄出去 |
[10:40] | Still no sign of John? | 还是找不到约翰吗 |
[10:42] | I’ve been driving around all morning, | 我开车找了一早上了 |
[10:44] | but in this city, it’s like looking for | 但在这座城市里找人 |
[10:45] | a needle in a thousand haystacks. | 简直比大海捞针还难 |
[10:49] | Hey, you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[10:51] | the demon’s already taken over? | 那恶魔已经占据他了 |
[10:53] | John gave himself a couple days. | 约翰觉得自己还能撑几天 |
[10:55] | But he’s prone to overconfidence. | 但他向来过于自信 |
[10:58] | What happens if he can’t get it out in time? | 如果不能及时驱魔会怎样 |
[11:00] | His consciousness is pushed out. | 他的意识就会被彻底驱逐 |
[11:02] | Permanently. | 再也无法挽回了 |
[11:04] | His soul is delivered to hell, and that demon’s freed on Earth. | 他的灵魂会下地狱 而那恶魔就可以肆意为祸 |
[11:07] | It’s Pazuzu, | 帕祖祖 |
[11:07] | the Assyrian god of famine, locusts and storms. | 是亚述神话中主饥荒 虫害和狂风的邪神 |
[11:10] | As John would say, it’s bloody awful. | 用约翰的话说 糟透了 |
[11:12] | But it won’t come to that. | 但不会到那一步的 |
[11:14] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[11:15] | Because he wants me to kill him first. | 因为他让我在那之前杀了他 |
[11:20] | Anne Marie, she found him before, | 安·玛丽之前找到过他 |
[11:23] | using bi-location. | 用的同身异处 |
[11:25] | She can do it again. | 她可以再来一次 |
[11:26] | Given she just shot him, | 鉴于她刚对他开了一枪 |
[11:28] | I’m not sure that’s an option. | 我不确定这是明智之举 |
[11:29] | It will be. | 会是的 |
[11:30] | When I’m done with her. | 等我搞定她之后 |
[12:06] | Nice business you’re running. You speak English? | 生意不错啊 会说英语吗 |
[12:10] | If it pays. | 如果你出得起钱 |
[12:12] | What’s it to you? | 你想干什么 |
[12:13] | You seem like the kind of bloke | 你看起来是那种 |
[12:14] | who knows how things work in this nick. | 对监狱运作了如指掌的家伙 |
[12:16] | And I’m willing to pay for an education. | 我愿意付钱向你了解点信息 |
[12:25] | Name’s Julio. | 我叫胡里奥 |
[12:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:36] | Was it something I said? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[12:37] | They’re Santa Muerte. | 他们是”死亡圣神”团伙的 |
[12:38] | Are they now? | 是吗 |
[12:40] | Feos Bastardos have the run of the prison. | 那帮家伙掌控了整座监狱 |
[12:42] | They’re sworn to avenge the death of their brothers. | 他们发誓要为死去的兄弟报仇 |
[12:45] | The ones you killed. | 就是被你干掉的那些 |
[12:46] | They’re the least of my worries. | 现在我没空担心他们 |
[12:48] | Have you got a light? | 有火吗 |
[12:50] | Those things will kill you. | 那玩意会害死你的 |
[12:55] | I thought you’d washed your hands of me. | 你不是不管我了吗 |
[12:57] | You know, I got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[12:58] | I never thought you’d do anything this stupid. | 我从没想过你会干出这么愚蠢的事 |
[13:01] | I’m John Constantine. | 我可是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[13:02] | I do stupid in spades. | 干过的蠢事还少吗 |
[13:04] | And how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[13:06] | Like I’ve got a bloody marching band in my skull. | 我脑袋里就像是有一支军乐队 |
[13:10] | Sorry I put a crimp in your grand game plan. | 抱歉我阻碍了你的大计 |
[13:13] | Are you honestly telling me | 你老实告诉我 |
[13:14] | that none of you cloud-huggers had any clue | 你们这些天使真的完全不知道 |
[13:17] | that the Brujeria were back in business? | 邪巫团又出来为害了吗 |
[13:19] | You know, some evil is so powerful, | 有的邪灵法力过于强大 |
[13:21] | it can hide from heaven itself. | 就算是天界也难以察觉 |
[13:23] | Lamashtu wasn’t working alone. | 拉玛什图不是单独行动 |
[13:25] | The Brujeria have other operatives | 妖巫团还有其它手下 |
[13:27] | working close at hand. | 与她合作 |
[13:29] | Identifying the enemy was always the first step | 确认敌人的身份永远是 |
[13:31] | in defeating the rising darkness. | 战胜黑暗崛起的首要任务 |
[13:34] | Well, if this goes pear-shaped, | 如果我不小心真的挂了 |
[13:35] | then I guess you’ll have to find yourself | 我想你就得在人间 |
[13:37] | a new operative on the ground. | 再找一个新的打手了 |
[13:39] | Not many like you down here, John. | 人间像你这样的人可不多 约翰 |
[13:41] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[13:43] | Yes, John. | 什么事 约翰 |
[13:47] | I’m not ready to die. | 我不想死 |
[13:51] | Are you afraid of what’s waiting for you? | 你害怕那些等待着你的下场吗 |
[13:53] | No, I earned what I got coming to me. | 不 那些都是我应得的 |
[13:56] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:01] | I have more work to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[14:04] | Then that makes this a crucible. | 那你如今要做的就至关重要 |
[14:06] | And for the sake of the mortal realm, | 为了人间的未来 |
[14:09] | I hope you find what you need. | 但愿你能找到你需要的东西 |
[14:13] | What if I don’t know what I need? | 如果我不知道自己需要什么呢 |
[14:19] | Crazy Ingles. | 你们英国佬真是疯子 |
[14:21] | I can get you anything you want. | 你想要什么我都能给你搞来 |
[14:23] | Drugs, women. | 毒品 女人 |
[14:25] | Does this prison have anything that resembles a chapel? | 这个监狱里有类似小教堂的地方吗 |
[14:29] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[14:43] | You always were a good friend, Chas. | 你永远都这么有义气 查斯 |
[14:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:48] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[14:50] | He threatened the life of an infant. | 他以一个婴儿的性命为挟 |
[14:52] | Annie… | 安妮… |
[14:53] | He would have sacrificed it without blinking. | 必要时他会毫不犹豫地牺牲它 |
[14:55] | So when the choice was mine, | 所以当选择权在我的时候 |
[14:57] | I sacrificed him instead. | 我选择了牺牲他 |
[15:00] | John isn’t dead. | 约翰没死 |
[15:04] | But how? | 怎么可能 |
[15:06] | He cast a demon… into himself. | 他把一个恶魔…封进了自己体内 |
[15:10] | Pazuzu… | 帕祖祖… |
[15:11] | That’s not a demon, | 那不是普通恶魔 |
[15:12] | it’s a demon king. | 那可是魔王 |
[15:14] | He’s trying to fight it, | 他正在试图抵抗他 |
[15:15] | but if we don’t find him fast… | 但假如我们不尽快找到他… |
[15:16] | Typical selfish wanker. | 典型的约翰 那个自私混蛋 |
[15:18] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[15:20] | You’re the one who put a bullet in his chest. | 你才是那个冲约翰胸口开了一枪的人 |
[15:22] | He’s just trying to save his life. | 他只是自救而已 |
[15:24] | While risking the lives of everyone around him, | 以他身边所有人的性命为代价 |
[15:26] | including yours. | 包括你的 |
[15:28] | That’s our decision– | 那是我们自己的选择 |
[15:29] | we chose to join him in this fight. | 我们选择在这场战斗中与他并肩作战 |
[15:34] | The rising darkness, is it? | 对抗黑暗崛起 是吧 |
[15:37] | I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不想打击你们 |
[15:38] | but the Roman Catholic Church have been fighting that for centuries. | 但是罗马天主教廷已经与之斗争了数世纪 |
[15:42] | It’s why I joined the convent. | 这也是我加入修道院的原因 |
[15:44] | Except they know right from wrong here. | 比起约翰 他们更懂得什么是善恶 |
[15:47] | We all serve a higher power, but John… | 我们都是为神服务 但是约翰… |
[15:50] | Talks to an angel. | 能直接跟天使交谈 |
[15:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:54] | His name is Manny. | 那天使叫曼尼 |
[15:57] | He came to John for help. | 是他来向约翰求助 |
[16:00] | You kneel here, night after night, | 你们跪在这里 日复一日 |
[16:03] | hoping against hope that heaven hears your words. | 抱着一线希望天堂能听见你们的声音 |
[16:07] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:08] | John has heaven on speed dial. | 约翰可是有天堂的直播热线 |
[16:12] | Someone up there thinks he’s worth a damn, | 天界觉得他是个有用之人 |
[16:14] | and now he’s dying because of you. | 可他却快要死了 就因为你 |
[16:16] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[16:18] | You need to help us find him. | 你得帮我们找到他 |
[16:24] | What are you doing in my office? | 你在我办公室做什么 |
[16:27] | And how did you get past security? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[16:30] | Does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[16:32] | I was eager to hear | 我已经等不及想听听 |
[16:33] | what you learned about the man who was taken into custody last night. | 关于那个昨晚被拘留的人 你都了解了什么 |
[16:38] | He’s a Brit, all right. | 他是个英国人 |
[16:41] | Bit of a checkered past. | 过去的历史有点曲折 |
[16:44] | Name’s John Constantine. | 名叫约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[16:46] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[16:48] | The man clearly has no respect for the Crown. | 这人显然不怎么尊重皇室 |
[16:52] | The rest of what I found is in there. | 剩下的信息都在这里面了 |
[16:56] | As per our arrangement, | 照我们说好的 |
[16:58] | I fixed it so that he won’t be leaving the prison | 我都已经打点好 他短期内 |
[17:01] | any time soon. | 是出不了监狱了 |
[17:04] | So, what’s this fellow to you? | 这是个什么人 你竟然如此在意 |
[17:06] | A self-righteous impediment to the inevitable. | 一个自以为是的人 妄想改变既定的事实 |
[17:09] | Too blind to see that the Brujeria’s darkness | 过于盲目 以至于看不清邪巫团的黑暗 |
[17:11] | cannot be stopped. | 是无法阻挡的 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[17:19] | but why do you keep looking at me like that? | 你为什么一直这样看我 |
[17:23] | Not looking. | 不是看 |
[17:25] | Measuring. | 是测量 |
[17:42] | Hey, lunatico. | 疯子 |
[17:44] | What is it you’re looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[17:45] | Purified honey wax, holy water, | 纯净蜜蜡 圣水 |
[17:47] | full-length mirror would be very useful. | 再有个全身镜就更好了 |
[17:49] | This isn’t gonna make much sense, | 这事听起来可能很扯淡 |
[17:51] | but I’m meaning to conduct a self-exorcism, | 但我要给自己驱魔 |
[17:54] | purge a demonic entity. | 将恶灵逐出体内 |
[17:57] | Many demons in a place like this. | 这种地方恶魔可多了 |
[17:59] | Sadly, mine’s more than a rusty metaphor. | 可惜我说的恶魔可不是什么比喻 |
[18:09] | Bloody Santa Muerte. | 该死的死亡圣神 |
[18:12] | No honor amongst thieves, then? | 看来小偷还真是没信用可言啊 |
[18:15] | That… | 是的 |
[18:16] | and los asesinos paid better. | 还有这些杀人犯出价更高 |
[18:18] | Sorry, Ingles. | 不好意思了 英国佬 |
[18:22] | Five of my brothers are dead. | 我五个兄弟死了 |
[18:26] | And you’re all alone, puta. | 你现在孤身一人 贱人 |
[18:29] | You really don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[18:35] | I’m hosting a monster that doesn’t take kindly to threats. | 我身上这个恶魔可不喜欢被人威胁 |
[18:38] | And if you poke it, it’s gonna kill you | 你惹怒了它 它会杀了你 |
[18:41] | the same way as it killed your brothers. | 就好像杀死你那些兄弟那样 |
[18:46] | Get back! He’s mine! | 退下 我要亲手做了他 |
[18:48] | You stupid bloody git. | 他妈的蠢货 |
[18:50] | You’re setting it loose. | 你这是在释放他 |
[19:34] | Where’s Julio? | 胡里奥在哪 |
[19:40] | No. | 不要啊 |
[19:42] | I had to! | 我也是没办法 |
[19:43] | It’s the only way to stay alive! | 只有这样才能活命 |
[19:44] | They run this place! | 他们是这儿的老大 |
[19:50] | Now I run this place! | 现在我是这儿的老大了 |
[19:53] | Now sod off! | 都滚开 |
[20:00] | You’ll do exactly as I tell you. | 从现在起 一切照我说的做 |
[20:03] | Start by telling me everything you saw last night. | 就从告诉我昨晚的事开始 |
[20:05] | I only saw after it was over. | 我是事后才看到的 |
[20:08] | The Santa Muerte were dead. | 死亡圣神那伙人都死了 |
[20:11] | You truly have a devil inside. | 你身体里真的有恶魔 |
[20:14] | I’m just trying to keep it inside this prison. | 我只想把它约束在这座监狱里 |
[20:16] | As long as I’m in here, I can’t cast it out. | 只要我在这里 就无法驱逐它 |
[20:19] | All it has to do is watch the clock go down. | 它就只能看着时间流逝 |
[20:33] | Si. Now bugger off. | 是的 赶紧滚 |
[20:39] | Chas got in touch, then. | 看来查斯找到你了 |
[20:41] | And your new friend, Zed. | 还有你的新朋友泽德 |
[20:43] | She’s a true believer, that one. | 她真的很信任你 |
[20:45] | I almost feel sorry for her. | 我都几乎要为她难过了 |
[20:47] | Oh, yeah? And why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[20:48] | You’ll find a way to disappoint her. | 你总会有办法让她失望的 |
[20:50] | Sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[20:52] | If she lives long enough. | 前提是她能活到那一天 |
[20:54] | Why’d you come here, Annie? | 你来干什么 安妮 |
[20:57] | I promised them I’d find you. | 我答应了他们会找到你 |
[21:01] | I believe they intend to rescue you. | 他们应该是要救你出去 |
[21:11] | Did you really take the Pazuzu inside? | 你真的让帕祖祖附身了 |
[21:14] | After you shot me, | 在你向我开枪之后 |
[21:16] | lest we forget. | 咱们可别忘了这点 |
[21:18] | What are you going to do if you can’t get the demon out? | 要是无法驱逐它 你准备怎么做 |
[21:22] | Only thing I can do. | 做我唯一能做的事 |
[21:25] | If it’s any consolation, | 这么说你能感到安慰的话 |
[21:26] | I am ready to pay for my sins. | 我已经准备好赎罪了 |
[21:29] | What is this, another con? | 这算什么 又一场骗局吗 |
[21:31] | No con. | 我没骗你 |
[21:36] | I’m lost here, Annie. | 这次我输了 安妮 |
[21:40] | In that case, I’ll pray for you. | 如果是那样 我会为你祈祷 |
[21:44] | Good-bye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[21:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:59] | This is where Anne Marie found him. | 这里就是安·玛丽找到他的地方 |
[22:01] | Even if we get in, I’m still not sure | 即使我们进去了 我也不知道 |
[22:03] | what we’ll be able to do for him. | 我们能为他做什么 |
[22:04] | John’s more prepared than even I realized. | 约翰比我想的还要准备充分 |
[22:06] | You’re gonna have to sneak a couple things in. | 你得偷偷把一些东西带进去 |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:13] | Assyrian exorcism rite. | 亚述驱魔仪式 |
[22:15] | How did he know he’d need that exact spell? | 他怎么知道他需要的是那条咒语呢 |
[22:17] | He didn’t. | 他不知道 |
[22:18] | That recorder has John reciting exorcism rituals | 约翰用那个录音机录下了 |
[22:20] | in 50 different languages. | 50种不同语言的驱魔仪式 |
[22:23] | Ceremonial Tibetan Phurba. | 藏式祭祀降魔杵 |
[22:26] | Is that part of the ritual, too? | 这也是仪式的一部分吗 |
[22:27] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[22:29] | If John can’t exorcise the demon himself, | 如果约翰驱逐不了那恶魔的话 |
[22:31] | this will definitely do the trick. | 用这个一定可以 |
[22:32] | So why don’t we just use this? | 那我们为什么不直接用它 |
[22:35] | Using that means | 使用它就意味着 |
[22:36] | plunging that blade into John’s heart. | 把它插入约翰的心脏 |
[22:39] | If that demon gets the best of him, | 如果那恶魔真的控制了他 |
[22:40] | that’s what John wants us to do. | 这就是约翰想让我们做的事 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | Figure out how you’re getting in? | 想到进去的方法了吗 |
[22:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:48] | Over there. | 看那边 |
[22:50] | They look like hookers. | 看着像一帮妓女 |
[22:51] | That’s ’cause they are. | 因为她们就是 |
[22:53] | I grew up near a prison like this. | 我就在这样的监狱附近长大 |
[22:56] | I know exactly how they work. | 我知道其中门道 |
[22:58] | See you on the inside. | 我们里面见 |
[23:20] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:22] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[23:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:25] | Hola. Um… | 你好 |
[23:27] | I need to… | 我要… |
[23:29] | Aw, screw it. | 不管了 |
[23:44] | Official business for El Diablo. | 让开 我来给魔王传话的 |
[23:48] | You have a conjugal visit. | 你老婆来看你了 |
[23:50] | Well, I can’t really say I’m in the mood, mate. | 我现在可没这个心情 哥们 |
[23:57] | I know what it looks like. | 我知道这看起来是什么样子 |
[23:59] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别想歪了 |
[24:01] | You took a hell of a risk, sneaking in here like this. | 你这么偷溜进来是有很大风险的 |
[24:05] | Bright spot like you should know better. | 聪明如你应该很清楚 |
[24:07] | Thought you could use a friend. | 我觉得如今你应该需要朋友 |
[24:11] | No. No, no! | 不 别过来 |
[24:19] | Demon wants to sow his oats. | 恶魔一直试图控制我 |
[24:21] | So far, it’s only been able to take control | 目前 它只有在受威胁时 |
[24:23] | when it’s under threat, but… | 占据上风 但是 |
[24:26] | it’s wheedling its way in like a tick. | 它正在一点一滴地侵蚀我 |
[24:28] | I won’t be able to hold it back much longer. | 我快控制不住它了 |
[24:33] | I made a mistake, Zed. | 我错了 泽德 |
[24:37] | We can fix it, okay? | 我们可以弥补的 |
[24:38] | As soon as Chas gets here, | 等查斯一到这儿 |
[24:40] | we’ll get that thing out of you. | 我们就把它从你体内弄出来 |
[24:41] | I-I brought the recorder with your spells | 我 我带了你录了咒语的录音机 |
[24:44] | – and-and the holy water… – No. | -还 还有圣水 -不 |
[24:46] | This is my fight, from here on out. | 从现在起 这是我自己的战斗 |
[24:51] | It’s our fight. | 这是我们的战斗 |
[24:54] | Does this mean that we’re friends again? | 这是说我们又是朋友了吗 |
[24:58] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[24:59] | I told the guards that one of their prisoners | 我跟守卫说里面有位囚犯 |
[25:01] | was in need of spiritual comfort. | 需要精神安慰 |
[25:03] | Even a place like this respects the cross. | 就算是这种地方也有信仰的 |
[25:05] | Better put this on. | 最好把这个穿上 |
[25:07] | A nun’s habit? | 修女装 |
[25:09] | White shirt, black pants. | 白衣黑裤 |
[25:13] | Figured you could use a change. | 想着你可能也需要换衣服 |
[25:18] | It’s good to have you back, luv. | 真高兴你回来了 亲爱的 |
[25:28] | I need to know… | 我需要知道 |
[25:30] | should I be scared? | 我该害怕吗 |
[25:33] | For John, I mean? | 我是说约翰 |
[25:34] | He’s in a bad way. | 他状况很不好 |
[25:36] | But John believes he has every situation under control, | 但约翰认为一切都在他的掌控之中 |
[25:39] | and he makes you believe. | 而且他还能让你也如此相信 |
[25:42] | That’s his magic. | 这就是他的魔力所在 |
[25:44] | And his curse. | 也是他的诅咒 |
[25:52] | Zed, if we make it through this, | 泽德 如果我们度过了此劫 |
[25:53] | you should leave him and never look back. | 你应该离开他 不要再回来了 |
[25:57] | I wish someone had given me that advice. | 我真希望那时有人能给我这个建议 |
[26:19] | It’s arranged. | 安排好了 |
[26:21] | We’ll be left alone. | 没人会来打扰 |
[26:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:28] | Tie me down. | 把我绑起来吧 |
[26:30] | Make it nice and tight. | 可要绑紧点 |
[27:03] | Our help is in the name of the Lord, | 达致天堂通明人间的主 |
[27:04] | who has made heaven and earth. | 我们向您寻求帮助 |
[27:06] | The Lord be with you. | 主与你同在 |
[27:10] | The Lord be with you. | 主与你同在 |
[27:16] | The Lord be with you. | 主与你同在 |
[27:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:24] | At this stage of demon possession, the holy water | 到了恶魔附身的这个阶段 沾到圣水 |
[27:25] | should cause a violent reaction. | 应该会产生强烈反应的 |
[27:28] | It’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[27:30] | It’s in me too deep. | 它侵蚀的太深了 |
[27:37] | What’s going on out there? | 外面出什么事了 |
[27:42] | The Brujeria, | 妖巫团 |
[27:43] | they are not happy with you, John! | 他们对你很生气 约翰 |
[27:47] | Identify yourself! | 你是何人 |
[27:48] | I’ve been known as Nahash, | 人们叫我那哈什 |
[27:50] | the trickster, | 幻象大师 |
[27:51] | and now as Vicente. | 现在我叫做韦森特 |
[27:53] | And you know me as you know all | 所有尘世之诱惑 |
[27:55] | earthly temptation. | 都来自我 |
[27:56] | He’s the tempter. | 他是诱惑者 |
[27:58] | The original serpent from the Garden of Eden. | 伊甸园之蛇 |
[28:00] | So, what have the Brujeria promised you, then? | 妖巫团许诺了你什么 |
[28:03] | No promises. | 没有许诺 |
[28:05] | They gave me release, | 他们释放了我 |
[28:06] | so I could rain darkness down on your… sinful world. | 这样我就可以将邪恶带至这个罪恶世界 |
[28:10] | I came to end your life! | 我是来结束你的生命的 |
[28:13] | But now I can see | 但如今我发现了 |
[28:14] | what a mistake that would be. | 杀了你会是个错误 |
[28:16] | In a short matter of time, you won’t be my enemy… | 很快 你就不再是我的敌人 |
[28:20] | You’ll be my ally. | 你将是我的盟友 |
[28:21] | Annie, the knife. | 安妮 刀子 |
[28:23] | You have to end this now. | 你必须动手了 |
[28:27] | I can’t stop it, Annie!Do this now, or… | 我控制不住了 安妮 动手 否则 |
[28:31] | No, you’ll die! | 不行 你会死的 |
[28:32] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[28:34] | No, don’t! | 不 住手 |
[28:36] | Anne Marie… | 安·玛丽 |
[28:45] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[28:50] | Arriba! Now! | 快举起手来 |
[29:12] | I wasn’t sure it would be you coming back. | 我不敢肯定醒过来的是不是你 |
[29:15] | I’m hanging by a thread here. | 我已经快抵抗不住了 |
[29:17] | Where’s Zed? | 泽德呢 |
[29:18] | She managed to get outside during the alarm. | 事发后她趁乱逃出去了 |
[29:21] | I talked the guards into letting me stay with you. | 我说服了警卫让我留下来陪你 |
[29:23] | That knife was your one way out. | 那把刀是你唯一的后路 |
[29:26] | You should’ve done it, honey. | 你该动手的 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | And what would your angel say? | 那你的天使会怎么想 |
[29:30] | Probably would’ve shaken your hand. | 很可能会跟你握手表示感谢 |
[29:33] | Could use a hand! | 来帮把手 |
[29:35] | Ah, it’s alive. | 活过来了 |
[29:36] | Might want to get him out of there. | 快把他弄出来吧 |
[29:39] | It’s hot as hell in these things. | 这里面简直要热死了 |
[29:41] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:43] | So… | 那么… |
[29:44] | what’s the new plan, John? | 接下来该怎么做 约翰 |
[29:46] | There is… | |
[29:47] | no new plan, mate. | 想不出办法了 |
[29:49] | There’s no time left for a straight-up exorcism. | 现在再准备驱魔仪式已经来不及了 |
[29:52] | What about the mill house? | 去磨坊如何 |
[29:53] | Jasper’s defenses might weaken the entity enough | 加斯帕的防护魔咒或许能减弱恶魔的力量 |
[29:55] | for the ritual to work. | 这样仪式就能生效了 |
[29:57] | That might work, | 这办法或许可行 |
[29:58] | but even if we could get John out of here, | 可即使我们能把约翰弄出去 |
[29:59] | that’s a 24-hour drive. | 回去也要24小时的车程 |
[30:01] | Ah, I’d never make it. | 我撑不了那么久的 |
[30:02] | This demon’s ready to claw its way out. | 这个恶魔随时会将我取而代之 |
[30:04] | Well– unless we can slow it down. | 除非我们能拖住它 |
[30:05] | Look for sedatives, sleeping pills. | 去找找镇定剂 安眠药 |
[30:09] | That’s the right idea, but it’s the wrong dose. | 想法不错 但这点药劲可不够 |
[30:12] | Chas… | 查斯 |
[30:13] | I need you to track down | 你得去找一个人 |
[30:16] | a guy named Julio. | 他的名字叫胡里奥 |
[30:28] | You found him. Does he have what we need? | 你找到他了 他有我们要的东西吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah. Once the prisoners found out it was for John, | 是的 囚犯一听说是约翰要的东西 |
[30:32] | they became a coalition of the willing. | 就全都主动交了出来 |
[30:34] | How much were you able to get your hands on? | 你弄来了多少那玩意 |
[30:37] | This is everything they had. | 这是他们全部的家底了 |
[30:38] | That’s enough heroin to kill a herd of elephants. | 这么多海洛因都够杀死一群大象了 |
[30:40] | Well, let’s hope it’s enough to tamp down a bloody Pazuzu. | 希望这么多足够压制住该死的帕祖祖吧 |
[30:44] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[30:46] | All right, cook it up. | 好了 准备毒品吧 |
[30:55] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定你能撑得住吗 |
[30:57] | If there’s anything I’ve learned in the last 48 hours, | 如果说过去这两天让我明白了什么 |
[31:00] | it’s that this demon needs me alive. | 那就是这个恶魔想让我活着 |
[31:01] | And if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了呢 |
[31:03] | Well, then, I’ll go out riding the world’s greatest high. | 那我就会以最刺激销魂的方式死去 |
[31:07] | With my first love at my side. | 还是在我初恋情人的身旁 |
[31:12] | There are worse ways to meet your maker, eh? | 以这种方式去见上帝还不算太糟 对吧 |
[31:19] | All right, let’s get him out of here. | 好了 咱们来把你弄出去吧 |
[31:21] | No time like the present. | 时间紧迫 |
[31:24] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:33] | See you in hell, lunatico. | 祝你好运 疯子 |
[31:49] | Now, | 现在 |
[31:50] | time for phase two. | 进行第二步计划 |
[31:59] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[32:00] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[32:02] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[32:03] | I’m the guy who broke that guard’s nose. | 那警卫的鼻子就是给我打伤的 |
[32:09] | Excuse me! Anyone! | 不好意思 有人吗 |
[32:12] | Uh, can you help me? Please? | 谁能帮帮我吗 求你了 |
[32:14] | Uh, I’ve been robbed. | 我被人抢劫了 |
[32:15] | Please, they stole my clothes. can you help me? | 求你了 有人抢了我的衣服 能帮我下吗 |
[32:17] | Oh, Anne Marie… | 安·玛丽 你真是… |
[32:19] | Please help me! hey! | 请帮帮我 |
[32:21] | Do you understand me? do you know what I’m saying? | 你懂英语吗 知道我在说什么吗 |
[32:23] | Excuse me! Could you help me? | 抱歉 你能帮我下吗 |
[32:25] | I know. please? | 我知道 求你了 |
[32:26] | Please, just bring me something? | 谢谢 给我拿件衣服吧 |
[32:28] | I have been robbed. | 我被打劫了 |
[32:30] | Please? | 求你了 |
[32:31] | I know, I know. please. thank you. | 我知道 我知道 谢谢了 |
[32:34] | Um, does anyone speak English? | 有人会说英语吗 |
[32:36] | Do you have a coat, please? | 请问能借我件外套吗 |
[32:58] | Figure we could use some space for this. | 我想咱们可能需要点额外空间 |
[33:02] | I’ll take care of him. You two start gathering what we need. | 我来照顾他 你们去准备需要的物品 |
[33:05] | – Look for religious icons. – Okay. | -找些有宗教意义的东西 -好的 |
[33:11] | I know you want to be here, Zed, | 我知道你想留下 泽德 |
[33:13] | but an exorcism is dangerous. | 但是驱魔仪式很危险 |
[33:16] | I’ve seen what happens when they go wrong. | 我见过出错后的情景 |
[33:19] | Darkness seems to find me wherever I am. | 不管我到哪里都有黑暗尾随 |
[33:25] | Something happened to you while John was gone, didn’t it? | 约翰不在的时候有事情发生了 对吗 |
[33:29] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[33:31] | I’ve been on the run from people who want to use my gift | 我一直在躲避一些想要用我的天赋 |
[33:34] | for their own reasons. | 来为自己谋利的人 |
[33:37] | They tried to take me back to a place | 他们想要把我带回一个 |
[33:40] | I swore I’d never go back to. | 我发誓永远不会再回去的地方 |
[33:46] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[33:47] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[33:52] | It’s got to be you. | 必须是你来 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | They can’t use the tape recorder. | 录音带不能用 |
[33:57] | We both know Pazuzu won’t listen to a wanker like me. | 我们都知道帕祖祖不会听我这种贱人的话 |
[34:01] | It’s gonna take a voice with true spiritual conviction | 必须要一个有着坚定信仰的人 |
[34:04] | to pull this off. | 才能起作用 |
[34:05] | The Roman Catholic ritual? | 你是说用罗马天主教仪式 |
[34:06] | John, I’m a novice. | 约翰 我只是个初学者 |
[34:07] | The sanctioned ritual requires a fully ordained priest. | 制裁仪式需要一位正规牧师才行 |
[34:09] | Oh, we both… | 我们都… |
[34:11] | We both know that there’s an exception, | 我们都知道有一种例外 |
[34:14] | if you’ve experienced a divine epiphany, | 如果你经历过圣主显灵 |
[34:17] | seen proof of the existence of heaven and hell. | 见过天堂与地狱存在的证据就可以 |
[34:20] | If what you endured at Newcastle doesn’t do it, | 如果说你在纽卡斯尔经历的那些还不算的话 |
[34:23] | then I don’t know what does. | 就没有什么能算了 |
[34:25] | Annie, listen. Listen. | 安妮 听着 听我说 |
[34:27] | I need you to do this. | 我真的需要你这么做 |
[34:29] | You have the strength. | 你有这个勇气的 |
[34:31] | You shot me to save those babies. | 为了救那些孩子你不惜对我开枪 |
[34:33] | I just need you to summon it up just one last time. | 我只需要你最后再鼓起勇气一次 |
[34:36] | Anne, please. | 安妮 求你了 |
[34:45] | You’re our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[34:47] | At least try. | 最起码试一试 |
[35:02] | Bloody John Constantine. | 该死的约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[35:05] | Center of attention again. | 又成了大家的焦点 |
[35:23] | This demon will try to use our weaknesses against us. | 这恶魔会试图用我们的弱点来攻击我们 |
[35:27] | If it emerges, | 如果它出现了 |
[35:28] | don’t listen to it. | 别听它说的 |
[35:30] | It won’t be John. | 那不是约翰 |
[35:32] | I hope I can tell the difference. | 希望我能分辨得出来 |
[35:41] | Lord have mercy. | 愿上帝宽恕 |
[35:42] | Lord have mercy. | 愿上帝宽恕 |
[35:44] | All holy saints of God, intercede for us. | 上帝的圣徒们啊 助我们祷告 |
[35:47] | All holy saints of God, intercede for us. | 上帝的圣徒们啊 助我们祷告 |
[35:50] | From all evil, deliver us. | 拯救我们于一切邪恶 |
[35:53] | From all sin, | 一切罪孽 |
[35:55] | from your wrath, | 于您的怒火 |
[35:56] | from sudden and unprovided death, | 骤临无常的死亡 |
[35:59] | from the snares of the devil, | 于恶魔布下的陷阱 |
[36:01] | from anger, hatred, and all ill will. | 于愤怒 怨恨以及一切邪念 |
[36:04] | That’s right, you bastard, it bloody hurts. | 够了 你个混蛋 疼死我了 |
[36:07] | From lightning and tempest, | 拯救我们于闪电暴雨 |
[36:09] | from the plague, famine and war. | 于一切瘟疫 饥荒和战乱 |
[36:11] | John, you need to keep fighting. | 约翰 你得继续反抗 |
[36:13] | Annie, Annie. | 安妮 安妮 |
[36:14] | Annie, Annie. | 安妮 安妮 |
[36:16] | It-it…it’s not working, it’s not working. | 不行 这不管用 |
[36:19] | You need to… untie me. There’s another way. | 把我解开 还有别的办法 |
[36:21] | – I found another way, Annie. – Okay. | -我想到其它办法了 安妮 -好 |
[36:23] | It’s if you untie me… | 你先给我松绑… |
[36:28] | She’s losing it! | 她要失控了 |
[36:30] | The demon’s not heeding my commands… | 这个恶魔对我的指令不屑一顾 |
[36:47] | That’s right, | 那就对了 |
[36:48] | Novice. | 你个菜鸟修女 |
[36:49] | Give up, like you did when you ran to Mexico. | 放弃吧 就像当初你躲去墨西哥一样 |
[36:53] | Only don’t blame Newcastle. | 别只埋怨纽卡斯尔事件 |
[36:55] | You’re the failure, Annie. | 你注定一事无成 安妮 |
[36:58] | The shriveled nothing | 你这个废物 |
[37:00] | who only felt alive | 只有约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[37:02] | in John Constantine’s shadow, | 才能让你感觉到自己的存在 |
[37:05] | barely worth | 你也就只配得上 |
[37:06] | his one night of pity. | 他一夜的怜悯 |
[37:09] | Annie, it’s not John! Don’t listen to him! | 安妮 他不是约翰 别听他的 |
[37:10] | And you, Chas, | 还有你 查斯 |
[37:11] | the mindless lackey, | 无脑的跟屁虫 |
[37:14] | losing your family, | 失去了所有家人 |
[37:16] | even your precious daughter. | 甚至是你的宝贝女儿 |
[37:21] | And all because of the freak that he made you. | 全怪他把你变成了这样的怪胎 |
[37:24] | Stop it, John! | 闭嘴 约翰 |
[37:25] | Why stop now? Mary. | 好戏才刚开始呢 玛丽 |
[37:28] | You came crawling to him for his council | 你跪求他给你指点迷津 |
[37:31] | as he dragged you into eternal darkness | 他却把你拖进无尽的黑暗中 |
[37:34] | that you can never escape. | 让你永远无法逃脱 |
[37:36] | Annie crawled to her convent | 懦弱的安妮躲进了修道院 |
[37:38] | and you’ll do the same | 你也会一样如此 |
[37:40] | as you go crawling back to your daddy. | 回到你爸爸那儿躲起来 |
[37:44] | When this one’s purged, | 等我彻底占据了他 |
[37:46] | I’ll razor your eyes | 我要把你们的眼球都挖出来 |
[37:48] | and feed them to the fallen and the damned. | 祭祀诸恶灵 |
[37:51] | And all because of you! | 这一切都是因为你 |
[37:53] | Because you just didn’t have it in you. | 因为你没这个本事 |
[38:00] | Annie, you have to complete the ritual! | 安妮 你必须完成仪式 |
[38:04] | He’s too powerful! | 他太强大了 |
[38:06] | My faith isn’t strong enough. | 我的信念不足以匹敌 |
[38:09] | I can’t save him. | 我救不了他 |
[38:17] | I can’t save him! | 我救不了他 |
[38:19] | – I can’t. – Zed! | -我做不到 -泽德 |
[38:22] | It’s not the demon that’s preventing the exorcism, it’s you. | 阻碍驱魔仪式的不是恶魔 而是你 |
[38:24] | No, I tried. | 不 我尽力了 |
[38:26] | I saw a vision. | 我在灵视中看到了 |
[38:27] | Your hatred and your rage. | 你的怨恨和暴怒 |
[38:30] | You make your own prison. | 你画地为牢 作茧自缚 |
[38:32] | The ritual needs for you to believe that John can be saved. | 仪式需要你真正相信约翰还有救 |
[38:35] | You have to find a way to forgive. | 你一定要想办法去原谅 |
[38:37] | Crawl back to your convent, | 滚回你的修道院去吧 |
[38:39] | you craven whore! | 你个懦弱的婊子 |
[38:41] | Where you think you’re safe. | 那个你自以为安全的地方 |
[38:43] | I have forgiven him, I swear. | 我发誓我已经原谅他了 |
[38:45] | Not him, you. | 不是他 是你 |
[38:47] | You have to forgive yourself. | 你得原谅你自己 |
[38:48] | You feel guilty | 你心有愧疚 |
[38:50] | for introducing him to magic, | 因为你把他引到驱魔之路上 |
[38:52] | for creating John Constantine. | 造就了这样的约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[38:54] | I can’t hold him! | 我快压不住他了 |
[38:57] | Whatever damage he’s done, | 不管他做过什么错事 |
[38:59] | whoever he’s hurt, | 伤害过什么人 |
[39:00] | was never because of you, | 那都不是你的错 |
[39:02] | but if John dies and this demon is released, | 但如果约翰死了 这个恶魔出来为害人世 |
[39:05] | that failure will be yours, Anne Marie. | 那就是你的责任 安·玛丽 |
[39:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:13] | Filthy hell spawn, | 肮脏的地狱生物 |
[39:15] | leave this vessel and be gone. | 离开此躯体 速速退散 |
[39:17] | I command you to release John Constantine, | 我命令你 立刻离开约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[39:21] | this humble servant of God! | 此谦卑的上帝之仆 |
[39:26] | Go back to hell, beast! | 回地狱去吧 怪物 |
[39:28] | Back to the filth that spawned you! | 回到你出生的污秽之地 |
[39:30] | This one is not yet ready for your embrace. | 这人如今仍不属于你 |
[39:35] | Forgive him his trespasses, Lord, | 原谅他的误入歧途吧 上帝 |
[39:37] | and protect your servant from this abomination. | 保护你的仆人免受此恶魔侵袭 |
[39:41] | Return to hell | 下地狱吧 |
[39:42] | and the fiery pit where you belong! | 回到你应属的炼狱去 |
[39:54] | John? John? | 约翰 约翰 |
[39:56] | John, are you…are you, are you all right? | 约翰 你…你还好吗 |
[40:02] | Far from it. | 一点都不好 |
[40:05] | But I’m free of it, | 但我自由了 |
[40:07] | and that’s on you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:10] | And I don’t know about you lot, | 我不知道你们有什么打算 |
[40:13] | but I could murder a bloody drink. | 但我可要好好喝一杯 |
[40:30] | You have to tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[40:34] | About what happened and these people from your past. | 发生的一切 还有那些对你纠缠不放的人 |
[40:37] | I was hoping to put them behind me. | 我本想忘掉这一切的 |
[40:41] | But I guess you’re probably right. | 但我想你说得对 |
[40:55] | Like I said, there’s no reason | 我不是说了吗 你可以不用 |
[40:56] | for you to hurry off down south so soon. | 这么急着回墨西哥的 |
[41:02] | We always made a great pair, | 我们一向都这么合作无间 |
[41:04] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[41:06] | Seems we’ve both grown up a bit since then. | 看来比起当年 我们都成熟了不少 |
[41:09] | You know, I probably never got the chance to say this, but, uh… | 我一直都没机会跟你说这个… |
[41:14] | I know what I put you through, | 我知道我让你受了不少罪 |
[41:16] | and, uh… | 我… |
[41:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:21] | No, you’re not. | 你才不会 |
[41:23] | John Constantine doesn’t do sorry. | 约翰·康斯坦丁绝不会内疚 |
[41:28] | Pity it took me almost 20 years to figure that out. | 可惜我花了快二十年才明白 |
[41:43] | Uh, I’ve got this one, mate. | 我来送她吧 伙计 |
[41:45] | I put you guys through the wringer on this one. | 这回你们也为我遭了不少罪 |
[41:48] | I suppose if I was to offer my thanks, | 如果我想说我很感激你们 |
[41:50] | you wouldn’t believe me, either. | 你们也不会相信吧 |
[41:52] | Probably not. | 估计不会 |
[41:53] | Not for a second. | 绝对不信 |
[41:54] | Well, if you’re sticking around for the ride, | 但如果你们要继续与我并肩作战 |
[41:56] | you better buckle up. | 那可要做好准备了 |
[41:57] | What we turned up in Mexico is just the start. | 墨西哥发生的这一切只是开始 |
[42:00] | We’re poking a stick at an evil, | 我们要面对的邪恶 |
[42:02] | the likes of which the world hasn’t seen in centuries. | 是数百年来这个世界不曾有过的 |