Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Dave! Callie! Hey! 戴夫 凯利
[00:19] What’s going on in there?! You guys okay? 发生什么事了 你们还好吗
[00:24] Dave, Callie, what’s happening?! 戴夫 凯利 什么情况
[00:26] Quit messing around! 别闹了
[00:27] Come on, guys, what’s going on…? 拜托 伙计们 到底怎么了
[01:25] Please… no more. 拜托 别再来了
[02:06] Just breathe deeply, baby. 深呼吸 宝贝
[02:07] Your grandma’s gonna be here real soon. 你祖母很快就会过来的
[02:09] – She’s gonna take you to… – Hey, Sullivan. -她会带你去… -沙利文
[02:11] Sergeant wants you back at your post. 警长叫你回自己岗位上去
[02:12] Emily and I are having a visit. 没看到我和艾米丽在这等人吗
[02:14] You don’t want to make the sergeant wait. 你可别让警长等着
[02:16] I’ll take that chance. 让他等着能怎么着
[02:17] Easy, Sullivan, I’m just trying to save you a reprimand. 别激动 沙利文 我只是不想让你挨骂
[02:22] Excuse me, baby. 等我一下 宝贝
[02:26] That girl just lost her parents. 那孩子才失去她父母
[02:28] Yeah, and Social Services is on its way. 那又怎样 社会服务部门正在赶来
[02:31] I’m done listening to you. 我懒得跟你说
[02:32] I said– enough! 我说了 够了
[02:35] Shots fired! What was that? 有枪声 那是什么
[02:38] It’s okay, he didn’t do anything. 没事 他什么也没做
[02:43] It’s okay. I’m sorry. 没事的 抱歉
[02:46] It’s okay. Come on, let’s go. 别怕 咱们走吧
[02:51] Hey, hey. Get up, get up. 起床 起床
[02:52] You got to get up right now. 快起床
[02:52] Get up! Wake up. 起床 快醒醒
[02:54] – You got to go right now. – Good morning, sunshine. -你得赶紧走了 -早上好 宝贝
[02:56] Oh, wait a minute, w-what is it? 等等 你叫什么来着
[02:57] It’s, uh… it’s Nora. Right. 诺拉对吗
[03:00] Uh, yeah, it’s time to go. Here’s your tie. 没错 你该走了 你的领带
[03:02] – Get up. – Or we could just stay in. -快起来 -或者我们可以待在这儿
[03:04] I cook a wicked breakfast. 我做早餐可拿手了
[03:06] Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, tomatoes. 培根 鸡蛋 香肠 豆子 番茄
[03:09] Perfect islands in a sea of grease. 充满脂肪的美味早餐
[03:10] No, um, my boyfriend just called, 不 我男友刚打电话来
[03:11] he’s gonna be here any minute– you need to get out. 他随时可能过来 你得赶紧走人
[03:13] You didn’t tell me last night you had a boyfriend. 昨晚你没跟我说你有男友啊
[03:15] Yeah, I did, get up, come on, get your stuff. 没错 但我确实有 快起来 把东西都拿走
[03:17] I’ll set the table for three, then. 那我们来个三人早餐呗
[03:18] Hey, Nora, you up? 诺拉 你起来了吗
[03:19] Oh, he said “Nora,” I was right. 他叫你诺拉 我答对了
[03:20] – Get your ass out of bed! – Yeah. Go. -快起床 -是的 快走吧你
[03:30] Oh, hi, honey. 亲爱的
[03:31] I-I… I was just in the bathroom. 我刚才在洗手间
[03:34] Okay, Zed’s in our class. 泽德学习去了
[03:36] You’re my problem today. 今天我只要应付你一个
[03:38] So, where do you want to start? 你想从哪开始
[03:40] Back in bed. 睡个回笼觉
[03:42] Just being honest. 我说实话而已
[03:46] Chas, I know what I need to do, 查斯 我知道我需要做什么
[03:48] and I’ll get it sorted, all right? 我会都整理好的 好吗
[03:49] As soon as you go home. 你先回家去吧
[03:55] I’m not going anywhere. 你别想赶走我
[03:59] Fine. 好吧
[04:01] Let’s see. 我们来看看
[04:06] Birmingham– that’s like what, two hours away? 伯明翰 差不多两个小时车程吧
[04:11] Well… 所以
[04:13] we’ll be there by lunch. 午饭时候我们就能到了
[04:28] Looks like we’re late to the party. 看来我们错过了精彩的部分
[04:30] Local police blotter reported a double homicide last night. 当地警方记录显示昨晚发生了一起双尸案
[04:33] Man and his wife. 丈夫和妻子双双被杀
[04:34] Battered beyond recognition. 被打得不成人形了
[04:36] Bite marks? 有咬痕
[04:37] Puncture wounds? 刺伤吗
[04:39] Flesh torn asunder? 还是直接血肉模糊
[04:40] No details in the report. 报告中没有记录细节
[04:42] They had a young daughter. 他们有个小女儿
[04:43] Untouched in the attack. 在案件中毫发未损
[04:45] We’ll start by figuring out why she was spared. 那我们就从她为什么毫发未损查起
[04:48] I’m breaking in, you stand watch. 我闯进去 你把风
[04:50] I-If I need you– 如果我需要你…
[04:51] I shall give you a little whistle 我会尽量给你吹个口哨
[04:52] that suddenly chokes into silence. 然后估计就没机会出声了
[05:27] Oh, sh…! 我靠…
[05:32] You know, I’ve never punched an angel, 我从来没揍过天使
[05:33] but you are begging for it, mate. 但你真是找揍啊 老兄
[05:35] I could announce my arrival with trumpets. 我总不能大张旗鼓地昭告全天下我要来吧
[05:37] Used to have a entire horn section back in the day. 不过以前我确实有一队号手
[05:39] Mm, I’m sure you did. 那是当然
[05:42] Smells of burning, but there’s no sign of fire. 有烧焦的味道 但没有着火的痕迹
[05:45] Some serious telekinetic energy was spent here last night. 这里昨晚出现过一种不容小觑的念力
[05:49] What is it you want? 你到底想要什么
[05:50] Battle plans, John. 作战计划 约翰
[05:52] Time to draw them up. 是时候制定一个了
[05:53] Battle plans, eh? 作战计划啊
[05:54] You know bugger-all about what we’re up against. 你根本不知道我们要对付的是什么
[05:57] I know there’s a darkness rising, John. 我知道有一种黑暗正在崛起 约翰
[06:00] It’s ancient beyond measure. 这种黑暗古老而强大
[06:02] You’re going to stem the tide of its attacks. 你要奋起阻止这一黑暗的侵袭
[06:06] And, uh, what makes me so special? 我有何特别之处 非得是我
[06:10] Nothing that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[06:12] St. Peter. 圣彼得
[06:13] Ignatius of Antioch. Joan of Arc. 伊挌那丢 圣女贞德
[06:16] Oh, John, they were special. 约翰 他们确实特别
[06:17] Mmm. You’re more of a… 而你嘛 更像是一种…
[06:19] desperation move. 无奈绝望之举
[06:21] Story of my life, mate. 这就是我一生的写照 老兄
[06:23] Well, as long as you’re here, 不过既然你都来了
[06:25] might as well make yourself useful. 那就帮我个忙吧
[06:27] Why was that girl spared from the attack? 为什么那个小女孩没有被袭击
[06:30] I can’t tell you that. 这我不能告诉你
[06:34] Well, you’re a divine messenger 你不是个神之信使
[06:35] with an omnipotent boss. 傍着一个无所不能的老板吗
[06:37] Don’t be stingy. 不要那么小气嘛
[06:39] When humanity was granted free will, 当人类被赋予自由意志时
[06:41] angels lost the power 天使就失去了
[06:42] to directly influence events on Earth. 主导人间活动的力量
[06:45] That’s just the kind of double-talk 我就知道你会说出
[06:46] I expect from your type. 这样的空话
[06:49] The broken coffee mug pieces are on the floor, 咖啡杯的碎片散落在地上
[06:52] but the coffee stains are on the counter. 可是咖啡的污迹却留在桌台上
[06:55] Doesn’t add up. 不合理
[06:55] Would it make you feel better 如果我说你越来越上道了
[06:56] if I told you you were getting warm? 会让你感觉好点吗
[06:59] I need to see what happened here. 我要看看这里到底发生了什么事
[07:01] The rules have changed, John. 规则改变了 约翰
[07:03] The things you’re used to dealing with have more power. 你一直在对付的东西有了更强大的力量
[07:06] They move faster. Hunger deeper. 它们移动得更快 更饥渴
[07:07] Your old ways might not work. 你的老方法可能行不通
[07:09] Be open. 要有点新意
[07:11] Step aside, sunshine. 站开点 帅哥
[07:15] Ximbatik kaajal [咒语]
[07:17] ak bin-ka-aak-abtal. [咒语]
[07:21] Mayan. 玛雅语
[07:23] Impressive. 挺厉害啊
[07:45] She was possessed by the spirit of a child. 她被一个孩灵附身了
[07:48] The daughter survived the attacks 女儿之所以在袭击中幸存下来
[07:49] because she was the attacker. 因为她就是袭击者
[07:51] That entity inside her, it was controlling her. 附身于她的灵魂控制了她
[07:54] Now that it’s loose, 现在它脱身了
[07:56] it’ll be looking for a new child to possess. 它会去找别的孩子附身
[08:09] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[08:10] There’s someone in my room. 有人在我房间
[08:14] Again? 又来了吗
[08:15] Come here, sweetie. 过来 亲爱的
[08:16] You’re just fine. 没事的
[08:18] There’s no one here. 这里没其他人
[08:23] Or here. 这里也没有
[08:26] I know. 我知道了
[08:28] He’s in the closet, right? 他在衣柜里 对吧
[08:35] It’s just a closet, Henry. 只是个衣柜罢了 亨利
[08:38] This happens at Halloween. 以前万圣节的时候你也会这样
[08:40] Your imagination runs wild. 被自己丰富的想象力吓到
[08:41] Remember last year you didn’t want to trick-or-treat 记得去年你因为害怕怪物
[08:43] ’cause you were afraid of the monsters? 所以不去玩”不给糖就捣乱”吗
[08:45] Yeah. 嗯
[08:46] Don’t worry. I handled that. 别担心 我帮你解决了
[08:50] Darrell. 达雷尔
[08:51] There’s a whole costume that comes with this. 这可是有一整套装束呢
[08:53] You wear that and the kids will be scared of you– I promise. 你穿上这个 其他孩子就会怕你 我保证
[08:56] You honestly think this is helpful? 你真的认为这样有帮助吗
[08:58] Honestly? 说真的吗
[08:59] Henry’s a strong kid if we just let him be. 如果我们放手 亨利会是个坚强的孩子
[09:06] You are strong; you know that, buddy. 你很坚强 你知道的 小子
[09:09] But you need to believe it. 但你得相信自己
[09:17] You’re just fine, sweetie pie. 你没事的 小宝贝
[09:18] Now try and go back to sleep, honey. 现在试着继续睡觉吧 亲爱的
[09:21] Have sweet dreams. 做个好梦
[10:58] No… 不
[11:12] Is everything all right? 你没事吧
[11:13] I’m sorry. I don’t know why I screamed. 抱歉 我不知道刚才为什么尖叫
[11:16] You can go back to bed now. 你们可以回去睡了
[11:19] Really? 真的吗
[11:23] I’m feeling much better. 我感觉好多了
[11:26] You’ll see. 很快你们就知道了
[11:38] You know, I could lose my paralegal license, 你知道我来这里见你可能会
[11:40] meeting you here like this. 让我丢了律师助理许可吧
[11:43] But I owe you, honey. 但我欠你的 亲爱的
[11:45] I sweet-talked this from a guy in Child Services. 我用甜言蜜语从一个儿童服务机构的人那弄来了这个
[11:49] Cute, but clingy. 那人挺可爱 但是太粘人了
[11:51] Here’s your girl. Emily Cooper. 这是你要找的女孩 艾米丽·库珀
[11:54] Any chance I can get close to her? 我能有机会接近她吗
[11:55] She’s untouchable. 你接触不到她的
[11:57] Not only is she under psychological care, 不仅因为她在接受心理治疗
[11:59] but she’s in protective custody. 而且还受到了保护性拘留
[12:00] Why? 为什么
[12:01] The coppers can’t possibly have a suspect. 警察现在不可能有嫌疑人吧
[12:03] No, but there’s been a series of killings like this 不 但是在西南地区已经发生了
[12:06] across the southeast. 一系列这样的谋杀案
[12:08] Dead parents, beaten to a pulp? 死去的父母 被打得血肉模糊吗
[12:09] They all had one child. 他们都只有一个孩子
[12:11] The children all survived the attacks. 孩子们都在袭击中活了下来
[12:13] Cases were never connected, 这些案子从未被联系起来
[12:14] because of the time between the killings. 因为间隔时间太久
[12:17] First one on record, 35 years ago. 记录中第一起案件发生在35年前
[12:20] One after that, 接下来一起发生在
[12:22] 16 years later, then 18 years. 16年之后 再之后18年又有一起
[12:26] Now three in the last month. 现在 单单上个月就发生了三起
[12:29] That’s when the cops smartened up. 这时警察开始才发现端倪
[12:31] These children, have they got anything in common? 这些孩子们有共同点吗
[12:34] What, you mean, like horns growing out of their heads? 你是说像是头上长出角什么的吗
[12:37] No, but they did start 不 但谋杀发生前几天
[12:39] throwing fits days before the killings. 他们的情绪都会变得不稳定
[12:41] Just angry outbursts at home, at school. 在学校或者家里忽然大发雷霆
[12:45] I suspect that’s because they had a malevolent spirit inside them. 我怀疑这是因为他们体内有恶灵
[12:49] You mean like my Roger? 你是说像我的罗杰一样吗
[12:52] No, luv. 不 亲爱的
[12:53] Your dearly departed husband wasn’t inhabiting bodies, 你挚爱的亡夫没有附身在别人身上
[12:56] he was just pissing and moaning about being dead. 他只是对死亡十分不满 长吁短叹
[13:00] Well, it is a lot quieter around my house 自从你帮他超度后
[13:02] since you helped him cross over. 我家四周都安宁了许多
[13:04] I need to find out who this spirit was when it was alive. 我需要找出这个恶灵生前的身份
[13:07] Sometimes they can forget who they are, 有时他们会忘记自己是谁
[13:09] and just naming them releases them from our world. 只要报上他们的名字就能让它们从现世解脱
[13:11] I wonder if any of these survivors 我在想这些幸存者中
[13:13] remembers the name of the soul that possessed them. 有没有人能记得附身灵魂的名字的
[13:15] Well, you won’t get near the kids from the recent cases, 你没法接触最近几起案件的小孩
[13:17] but one of the early survivors lives nearby. 但早年的一位幸存者就住在附近
[13:21] Marcello Panneti. 马尔塞洛·潘纳提
[13:23] He’d be in his 40s now, I suppose. 这会他该都有40多岁了吧
[13:25] Where can I find him? 我在哪能找到他
[13:27] Local mental hospital. 当地的精神病院吧
[13:30] Perfect. 太好了
[13:31] I’ll feel right at home. 再去肯定会有宾至如归的感觉
[13:38] Marcello introduced his Daddy’s head to an axe. 马尔塞洛用斧头把他父亲的头砍了下来
[13:42] Mommy’s head went into the thresher. 把他母亲的头扔进了打谷机
[13:44] At least they think it was her head. 至少他们认为那是他母亲的头
[13:47] So I’m not surprised nobody comes to visit him. 所以没人来看他我一点都不奇怪
[13:50] Especially not his… 尤其是他的…
[13:52] family. 家人
[13:54] Ten years old, dismantled two fully grown adults. 十岁小孩 肢解了两个成年人
[13:57] Bit unlikely, don’t you think? 你不觉得有点不太可能吗
[13:58] Oh, no. Kids are sponges. 不 孩子们就像海绵一样
[14:00] They soak up whatever you give ’em. 你教什么他们学什么
[14:01] And Marcello, well, 至于马尔塞洛
[14:04] his handiwork with an axe is something of a… family tradition. 他这使斧头的技能源自于家庭传统
[14:07] Rumor is there’s a bloody tree stump 据说在他长大的农舍外
[14:10] outside the farmhouse where he grew up. 有一个血迹斑斑的树桩
[14:11] Whenever Marcello misbehaved, 只要马尔塞洛闯了祸
[14:13] his punishment was… 对他的惩罚就会…
[14:16] severe. 非常严厉
[14:29] It’s beautiful this time a year, innit? 每年这个时候最宜人了 是吧
[14:36] Not one for a wee natter. 看来你不喜欢闲聊
[14:40] Then you’re my kind of bloke. 你我倒是同类人啊
[14:43] But I’m trying to prevent someone from going through 我正在努力阻止另外一个小孩
[14:45] the same experience that you did as a kid. 经历你童年时的悲惨经历
[14:58] Bloody hell. 我的天
[15:18] Hello? 谁啊
[15:27] Henry? 亨利
[16:02] Who’s there? 谁在那里
[17:08] Did you do this, Henry? 是你搞的鬼吗 亨利
[17:10] No. 不是
[17:11] I just walked in. 我刚过来
[17:13] I heard noises out here. 我听见这里有动静
[17:15] Yeah, same here. 是啊 我也听见了
[17:16] I think somebody was in the house. 我还以为有人闯进来了
[17:22] Gonna go back to my room now. 我这就回我的房间去
[17:24] Hey, Dad? 爸爸
[17:25] What? 怎么了
[17:26] Be careful. 小心点
[17:40] Marcello was useless, the poor bastard. 马尔塞洛什么忙都帮不上 可怜的家伙
[17:43] Fully catatonic. 整个人都是呆的
[17:44] You know, most people who survive a possession– 要知道绝大多数被附身后幸存的人
[17:47] they’re downright chatty about the ordeal. 一般都会大谈特谈他们的痛苦经历
[17:49] Tough break for him. 他倒霉呗
[17:50] Not entirely. 也不算是
[17:53] His parents got what they deserved. 他父母是罪有应得
[17:55] But we have to stop this evil entity, mate. 但我们必须阻止这个恶灵 伙计
[17:57] It’s a bloody serial killer through the ages. 这么多年以来他杀了太多人
[17:59] Well, if it’s been around for that long, 如果这东西已经作案这么多年
[18:00] maybe we can track down another living survivor. 没准我们能再找到一个活着的幸存者
[18:03] No time to mess with that. 没时间管这个了
[18:05] With the rising darkness, 黑暗正在崛起
[18:07] we got to stop this thing before it has a mind to kill again. 我们得在它再开杀戒之前阻止它
[18:13] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[18:15] What kind of map is that? 这是什么地图
[18:16] These are Ley Lines. 这些是魔径
[18:17] Mystical trackways flowing with electromagnetic energy. 是流动着电磁能量的魔法轨迹
[18:22] These X’s mark the home address of every victim 这些标记的是每个受害人的家庭住址
[18:25] whose parents were slaughtered. 他们的父母都被屠杀了
[18:29] – They all fall on the same line. – Yeah. -所有标记都在同一条线上 -没错
[18:32] Ley Lines are a psychic railroad, 魔径就像灵魂轨道
[18:34] easy for a child’s soul to travel. 孩子的灵魂可以轻易在上面穿行
[18:37] To find the next victim, we just… 要想找到下一个受害者 我们只要…
[18:40] Follow the line. 跟着这条路
[18:40] Follow… 跟着…
[18:43] the line. 这条路
[19:26] We know which Ley Lines the spirits are following. 我们知道这些灵魂在顺着哪条魔径走
[19:28] Now we just need something to detect the malignant thing. 现在我们只需要找个工具来探测那个恶灵
[19:34] What’s this do? 这是干什么用的
[19:35] Oh, put that down, that can’t help us. 放下那个 那个对我们没什么帮助的
[19:37] That’s not what I asked. I asked you what it does. 我问的不是这个 我是问你它能干什么
[19:39] But you’re too self-involved to hear me, like always. 但你一如既往太以自我为中心 听不进我的话
[19:42] Like Renee. She’s gone. 就像芮妮 她已经走了
[19:46] I’m afraid I wasn’t enough to keep her from leaving. 恐怕我当时也没办法阻止她离开
[19:49] Can’t bring myself to tell you about it, though. 虽然我无法鼓起勇气告诉你这件事
[19:50] Not that you’d hear me– 不过说了你也不会听…
[19:51] This is the Sword of Night. 这是暗夜之剑
[19:55] It compels the holder to speak the truth. 它会迫使持剑者说真话
[20:01] Is there anything you… 你有什么想跟我…
[20:03] want to talk about, or… 谈谈吗 或者…
[20:05] – No, no. – Well, you got to hand it to Jasper. -不 不了 -不得不承认加斯帕有一手啊
[20:07] This old mill’s a treasure trove, eh? 这个老磨坊还真是个宝库
[20:10] Yes! 太好了
[20:12] There she is. 在这儿呢
[20:17] What is it? 这是什么
[20:18] Oh, there’s no time for explanations. You’ll see. 没时间解释了 等着瞧吧
[20:21] Right– now all I need is 好了 现在我只需要…
[20:23] some frankincense. 一点乳香
[20:36] Let these cool. 先凉一凉再吃
[20:38] They’ll make a good snack while we work. 我们干活的时候可以用这个当零食
[20:41] What are they? 这是什么
[20:43] Your favorite– pumpkin seeds. 你的最爱啊 南瓜子
[20:47] Oh, markers. 忘了马克笔
[20:48] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[21:00] Got ’em. 拿到啦
[21:09] Henry, what did you do? 亨利 你干什么了
[21:11] Carved the pumpkins. 雕刻南瓜呀
[21:14] You know you’re not allowed to pick up knives. 你知道你不准碰刀子的
[21:16] – Give me that. – I’m not done carving. -把刀给我 -我还没刻完呢
[21:20] Henry, hand me the knife. 亨利 把刀给我
[21:30] Now. 马上
[21:35] I’ll put this inside. 我把刀放进屋去
[21:56] How long do we got to do this for? 我们还得这样走多久
[21:58] We walk until the frankincense directs us. 直到乳香给我们指出路
[22:00] According to Jasper’s maps, the Ley Line continues on this road 根据加斯帕的地图 魔径在这条路上
[22:03] for a quarter mile and then we veer right. 延伸了四百米 然后向右拐
[22:05] Whoa, stop. 停下
[22:07] Look. 快看
[22:12] Wrong way, mate. 不是那边 老兄
[22:13] Frankincense flees the presence of malevolent energy. 乳香遇到邪恶力量就会飘走
[22:16] What we want… is behind you. 所以我们要找的东西…是在你身后
[22:22] So, now what? We knock on the door? 接下来怎么办 过去敲门吗
[22:26] No, that never works. 不 那肯定行不通的
[22:27] Why not? 为什么
[22:29] Oh, hello, we tracked an evil spirit to your house. 你好 我们追踪一只恶灵到了你家
[22:31] It might be inside your kid. 它可能藏在你孩子的体内
[22:32] Do you mind if take a look? 你介意让我们看看吗
[22:34] – Yeah, that won’t work. – No. -好吧 行不通的 -对
[22:36] Our best bet is to hunker down for the night. 最好的办法就是我们今晚在这里守着
[22:38] We wait, watch and listen for an attack. 静候袭击的发生
[23:10] I didn’t do nothing. 我什么也没干
[23:12] Hey, hey, Teach? 你是老师吗
[23:16] You got a couple of kids getting shirty over there. 那边有两个小孩在打架
[23:19] – What’s in that trench coat? – I am. -你风衣里藏了什么 -就我 还能有什么
[23:22] Now, go and stop that row, will you, 你最好快去阻止他们
[23:23] before someone gets hurt. 免得有人受伤
[23:26] You got a kid at this school? 你有孩子在这里上学吗
[23:28] No, I don’t got a kid at this school. 不 我没有孩子在这里上学
[23:29] Will you just turn around? 你能赶紧转个身吗
[23:31] You’re just a little baby. Want your mommy? 你就是个娇气包 要去找妈妈了吗
[23:35] You’re just a little punk. Get up. 你就是个小废物 起来啊
[23:52] Bollocks! 该死
[23:58] That boy came into my hospital with a fractured skull. 那个孩子来我们医院的时候 头骨都破裂了
[24:02] What did you do to him? 你对他做了什么
[24:04] Were you defending yourself, buddy? 你是在正当防卫吗 哥们儿
[24:05] Don’t “Buddy” him. 别叫他”哥们儿”
[24:06] There is never any reason 无论出于任何原因
[24:08] for anything like this to happen, ever. 也不能做出这种事情来
[24:23] Hello. My name’s John Constantine. 你好 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
[24:26] I’m the new counselor at the school. 我是学校新来的辅导老师
[24:27] I’ve come to check on your son. 我来是想看看你儿子
[24:30] We really do hate sending him home like this. 我们真不该就这样送他回家
[24:32] Come on in. I’m Darrell. 进来吧 我是达雷尔
[24:35] This is my wife, Clair. 这是我妻子 克莱尔
[24:37] We were just trying to figure out why he acted out today. 我们正在问他为什么今天会做出那种事
[24:39] It’s just not him. 他平常不是这样的
[24:41] You are right about that, ma’am. 这你倒是说对了 女士
[24:46] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:49] What the hell is that? 那是什么东西
[24:50] It’s a mandrake root. Malevolent spirits can’t stand ’em. 曼德拉草根 恶灵最讨厌的东西
[24:52] I had to show you what you’re up against. 我必须让你们知道你们面对的是什么
[24:55] I’m an exorcist. Your son’s possessed. 我是个驱魔人 你们儿子被恶灵附体了
[24:58] – We don’t have much time. – Get out! -我们时间不多了 -滚出去
[25:00] I told Chas this wouldn’t work. 我就告诉查斯这行不通的
[25:01] Look, you said so yourself– 听着 刚刚你们也说了
[25:03] that’s not your Henry– and you’re right. 你们的亨利不会那样 你们说得没错
[25:05] It’s an indwelling spirit, 这是一个专附人身的灵魂
[25:07] been murdering for decades. 已经到处行凶几十年
[25:08] – And you’re next in line. – Get out! -下一个遭殃的就是你们 -滚出去
[25:11] Look, you know your son best. 听着 你最了解你儿子
[25:13] Just keep and eye on him, and, uh, call me 留心点看着他 如果有什么事
[25:17] if something happens. 记得打给我
[25:19] You know what? I’ve got a better plan. 知道吗 我有个更好的主意
[25:30] You didn’t manage to sneak a bottle past 我想你不会瞒着守卫
[25:32] our friends out there, did you? 偷带了瓶酒进来吧
[25:38] I should be ashamed of myself. 我真该为自己感到羞愧
[25:41] Time was, you’d be asking me for a favor 要在以前 都是别人求着我帮忙
[25:42] and now look at me. 可如今呢
[25:44] No bail money, no booze… 没钱保释 没酒喝
[25:47] It only took me, like, six months in the loony bin 在疯人院只待了短短六个月
[25:50] to turn me into a bloody amateur. 就让我的业务彻底生疏了
[25:59] I’m cursed when it comes to kids. 我完全拿小孩没办法
[26:03] Probably on the account 可能是因为我自己
[26:04] that I was such a wretched little bastard myself. 小时候就是个惹人嫌的讨厌鬼吧
[26:12] You really should get therapy for that. 你真该去跟心理医生聊聊这个问题
[26:16] Piss off. 滚一边去
[26:17] You made it perfectly clear 之前你说得很清楚了
[26:18] you’re not allowed to help me. 你不能帮我
[26:20] I said the exact opposite. 我说的完全相反
[26:21] What, did shock therapy destroy your hearing? 怎么 电击疗法把你搞失聪了吗
[26:25] All right, then. 那行
[26:27] Go and warn mummy and daddy 去警告孩子他爹他妈
[26:28] about their little demon seed, 小心他们家那小恶魔
[26:31] send it back to hell, 把它送回地狱
[26:32] oh, and pick us up a gin and tonic, eh? 对了 再给我们带点金汤力酒来如何
[26:34] Guidance, John. 指引 约翰
[26:35] I can offer you guidance. 我可以给你指引
[26:37] Oh, thank you very much. 谢了 但没那必要
[26:39] I’ve made it through my life without any help from you. 没你的帮助我不也过得好好的
[26:43] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[26:44] How do you know I wasn’t by your side 你怎么知道当你父亲
[26:46] when your father burned you with his cigarette? 用烟头烫你时 我没有陪在你身边
[26:48] Or stayed you from suicide 或者当你姐姐抛下你
[26:50] when your sister left you alone with him? 让你独自面对他的时候 不致于自寻短见
[26:55] That’s enough of that, you. 够了 你给我住口
[26:57] You didn’t have it easy, John. 你的童年并不容易 约翰
[27:02] If you want to save a child, 如果你想拯救一个孩子
[27:05] just remember what it was like to be one. 想想你自己还是孩子时是什么感觉
[27:08] Well, aren’t you a regular little clever clocks? 你还真是充满智慧啊
[27:12] You know what I think of that dog’s breakfast? 知道对于那段悲惨回忆我是怎么想的吗
[27:15] Oh, bloody hell. I hate it when he does that. 该死 最讨厌他这么干了
[27:20] Nice. Lovely. 真好 再好不过了
[27:22] Your temper could’ve gotten us killed, Darrell. 你的脾气差点害死我们 达雷尔
[27:24] You are lucky he didn’t have a gun. 你真该庆幸他没带枪
[27:25] Wouldn’t have mattered. I knocked him flat. 那也没差 我一样干倒他
[27:27] – We have a son now; he’s watching you. – Stop fighting. -我们儿子看着呢 -别争吵了
[27:29] I’m glad that he’s watching! 他看见了最好
[27:31] Because he needs a male role model. 他就需要一个男性榜样
[27:32] Be a mom, fine, coddle him. 你要当慈母 溺爱他 随便你
[27:34] But he’s gotta learn how to handle himself in life. 但他迟早要学会如何自己面对生活
[27:36] Oh, like he handled himself on the playground? 就像他在操场上时那样面对吗
[27:39] – It’s an elementary school… – Stop fighting! -那可是小学 -别吵了
[27:54] Henry? 亨利
[27:59] What happened in here? 怎么回事
[28:02] What’s that burning smell? 什么东西烧着了
[28:05] You gonna hurt me? 你要伤害我吗
[28:09] No. no, of course not.Henry… 不 当然不会 亨利
[28:13] Violence? 暴力
[28:15] This isn’t the way to express your emotions. 你不能用这种方式发泄你的情绪
[28:18] How did you even do this? 你怎么弄成这样的
[28:20] You have to clean this mess up… 你得把这儿收拾干净
[28:23] Rise and shine. 起床了
[28:24] You got a visitor. 有人来看你
[28:25] Johnny, I told you not to bother me 约翰尼 我说了如果
[28:27] unless you bring me breakfast. 不是给我送早饭就别来烦我
[28:43] What did you mean when you said my son’s possessed? 你说我儿子被附身了是什么意思
[28:51] Every one of these parents had a little nipper 所有这些父母都有一个孩子
[28:54] that was exhibiting the exact same behavior as Henry. 和亨利的行为表现一模一样
[28:58] What you said was true.Henry… 你说的没错 亨利他
[29:03] something’s not right. 很不对劲
[29:07] Not all souls go gently into the night. 不是所有灵魂都能安息
[29:11] A violent death can leave behind a bewildered or traumatized soul. 暴力致死有时会让困惑受伤的灵魂萦留人世
[29:15] Child spirits are the worst. 其中孩灵最难对付
[29:17] They act out, like all brats… 他们会乱发脾气 跟所有小孩一样
[29:20] only their tantrums end in blood. 不过他们的脾气带来的是死亡
[29:25] Okay. 好吧
[29:27] I need to do something. 我必须得做点什么
[29:29] What can we do? 我们能怎么办
[29:30] If we knew who the spirit was when it was alive, 如果知道幽灵生前的身份
[29:32] we could find a way to release it peacefully, 我们可以想办法让它平静地离开
[29:34] but this little bugger 但是这个小东西
[29:35] could be hundreds of years old. 可能都有上百岁了
[29:37] I could try and cast it out… 我可以尝试驱逐他
[29:40] but forceful exorcisms with young children… 但在年幼的孩子身上强行驱魔…
[29:45] What? 怎么
[29:48] Kids present challenges. 孩子本身就很难办
[29:49] Even if we dispelled the spirit from Henry, 而且就算成功地从亨利身上赶走了幽灵
[29:51] it would just find another host. 它也只会再寻找下一个宿主
[29:53] Is there another option? 还有别的选择吗
[29:54] I could bind it to one spot, 我可以把它禁锢在某个地方
[29:56] but that presents a danger for us. 但这会给我们带来危险
[29:57] And you’d have to be part of the team. 而且你必须加入
[29:59] I have a friend who can help us out, but… 我有个可以帮忙的朋友 但是
[30:01] well, you need at least three people to hold a seance. 降神至少需要三个人才能进行
[30:05] I will do whatever it takes to get my son back. 只要能救我儿子 我做什么都行
[30:10] You did say you were a doctor, right? 你说过你是医生对吧
[30:23] Henry. 亨利
[30:33] You’ve been looking a little under the weather lately, 你最近好像身体不太好
[30:35] so I brought some vitamins home from work. 所以我从医院给你带了些维他命回来
[30:40] What is it? 那是什么
[30:41] Just some vitamins.B-12. 就是维他命 B-12
[30:43] I give them to you all the time. 我不是经常给你打吗
[30:46] You do? 是吗
[30:46] Yeah. here. 是啊 来
[30:48] Just give me your arm. 胳膊给我
[30:53] Stop…stop! Stop! 停下 快停下
[31:15] Henry’s asleep on the couch. I’ll be back soon. 亨利在沙发上睡着了 我会尽快回来
[31:17] Yeah. See you, hon. 好的 一会见 亲爱的
[31:36] This was a longer drive than I expected. 这地方比我想的要远
[31:38] We only have a couple more hours before that sedative wears off. 在镇静剂失效之前 我们只有几个小时
[31:41] Well, let’s get to work then. 赶紧开始干活吧
[31:42] Clair, meet Chas. 克莱尔 这是查斯
[31:43] – Hello. – Thanks for helping my son. -你好 -谢谢你帮助我儿子
[31:46] Chas, take a look around back. Make sure we’re alone. 查斯 四周查看一下 确保没有别人
[31:48] This one could get messy. 这家伙不太好对付
[31:49] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[31:51] This is the home of the first possession victim 这是我们能找到的第一位被恶灵附身
[31:53] we could find on record. 受害者的住所
[31:54] A young boy killed his mother and father here 35 years ago. 35年前 一个小男孩杀死了自己的父母
[31:59] The property never sold again. 这间屋子自此一直闲置
[32:04] Who was he? 小男孩是谁
[32:05] Marcello Panneti. 他叫马尔塞洛·潘纳提
[32:07] Nice bloke. 不错的小伙子
[32:08] Doesn’t say much. 就不太爱说话
[32:10] Now, I can’t release the soul from our world without its name. 我无法超度无名无姓的游魂
[32:13] But I can bind it to one place so it can’t go on killing. 但我能将其禁锢在某处 它就无法为害人间
[32:19] You want to trap it in this house. 你想把它困在这间屋子里
[32:21] That thing inside your son 你儿子体内的恶灵
[32:22] has a powerful connection to this land. 与这地方有着强大的联系
[32:25] It’s just the spot for a summoning. 在这里召唤它再合适不过了
[32:44] It knows we’re here. 它知道我们来了
[32:46] The spirit? 那个恶灵吗
[32:47] The house. 是这间屋子
[32:48] Anyplace where tragedy occurred festers with energy. 任何发生惨案的地方都会积满怨恨
[32:52] You learn to sense it after a while. 等你接触多了 自然就能感觉到了
[32:58] You okay? 没事吧
[33:06] All clear. 四周没人
[33:14] The murders happened in this room. 血案发生在这个房间里
[33:18] This is where we’ll hold the seance. 我们就在这举行降神
[33:22] Shall we then? 开始吧
[33:26] Now, we must hold hands. 我们必须握住另外两人的手
[33:28] And not break contact. 无论如何不能松开
[33:30] Not until I recite the binding spell. Is that clear? 直到我念完禁锢咒语为止 明白了吗
[33:33] You’ll do fine. 你能行的
[33:40] Oh, clever spirit of the dead, 睿智的死者之灵啊
[33:42] invader of flesh, traveler through time, 附身之灵 时空旅行者
[33:46] we present you offerings from life into death 吾等向汝供奉由生入死的祭品
[33:50] and invite you into our circle. 请降临于此地
[33:53] Move among us. 速速现身
[33:59] Oh, cursed spirit of the dead, 被诅咒的死灵啊
[34:01] spiller of blood, destroyer of families, 嗜血之灵 家庭破坏者
[34:04] we command you into our circle. 立刻前来此地
[34:07] Move among us. 速速现身
[34:09] Now! 就是现在
[34:12] Don’t break the circle! 千万别松手
[34:20] It’s coming. 它要来了
[34:41] A three-legged deer? what does that mean? 一只三腿鹿 这是什么意思
[34:43] It means we’re wasting our bloody time. 意味着我们在浪费时间
[34:48] What went wrong? 哪里出错了
[34:50] Maybe Marcello was never possessed. 也许马尔塞洛根本没有被附身
[34:52] He killed his parents on his own. 他是凭自己的意识杀掉父母
[34:53] The spirit would have no connection to this location. 这样恶灵就与这个地方没有关联
[34:55] No! this house is on the ley line, 不对 这间屋子在魔径上
[34:57] Just like all the other places of attack. 其他发生袭击的地点也都是
[34:59] Oh, come on, John. what are you missing? 想想啊 约翰 你到底漏掉了什么
[35:02] Henry is going to wake up any second. 亨利马上就要醒过来了
[35:04] I’m afraid He’s gonna go after my husband. 我怕他会去伤害我的丈夫
[35:06] We need to get this thing out of him. 我们得把那玩意从他身体里赶出去
[35:07] You do not want an exorcism, Clair. 你不会想要驱魔的 克莱尔
[35:10] Trust me. 相信我
[35:11] I do. 我信
[35:13] Trust you. 我相信你
[35:17] Maybe I don’t trust myself. 也许是我不相信我自己
[35:20] John… 约翰
[35:21] I need you to save my son. 我需要你救回我的儿子
[35:47] Oh, hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[35:49] Costume looks great. 服装看起来真不错
[35:50] What did I tell you, little man? 我说过的吧 小子
[35:54] Darrell? 达雷尔
[35:55] Where have you been? I’ve been calling. 你去哪了 我一直在给你打电话
[35:57] Listen. I need to explain. 听着 我得解释下
[35:59] What’s he doing out of jail? 他怎么从牢里出来了
[36:00] Your wife dropped the charges. 你妻子撤销指控了
[36:01] I’m here to exorcise an evil spirit from your boy. 我是来给你孩子驱逐邪灵的
[36:04] And you’re blaming me for filling his head with ideas? 你还一直说我给他灌输奇怪思想
[36:06] I know how it sounds crazy, but you need to listen to him. 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你得听他的
[36:08] No, I’m not listening to you anymore! 不 我不会再听你的了
[36:10] You’re out of control! 你失去理智了
[36:14] Stop fighting! 别吵了
[36:18] Darrell! 达雷尔
[36:19] Conflict. 争执
[36:21] That’s the trigger. 那就是触发的关键
[36:32] Henry! 亨利
[36:35] Henry! 亨利
[36:38] Hold it, kid! 别跑 孩子
[36:45] Aah! I’ll be okay! 我没事的
[36:46] He went down the street! 他往街那边跑了
[36:48] I’ll be back for you! 我等下回来救你
[36:55] Hey! you can’t go in there! 你不能进去
[37:00] Hey, kids! 孩子们
[37:01] Any of you see a short zombie? 你们有没有看到一个小僵尸
[37:03] Yeah, he’s in there. 他就在里边
[37:05] Hey, man! you need a ticket! 老兄 你得买票
[37:06] Sorry, mate, we’re closed. 抱歉伙计 这里关门了
[38:28] I wouldn’t try anything if I was you, mate. 如果我是你 我就不会乱来
[38:30] This mirror’s gonna throw it back in your face. 这镜子可以反射一切攻击
[38:33] Be a good lad now. 乖乖的
[38:35] Come home with me, yeah? 和我一起走 好吗
[38:59] An axe. 一把斧子
[39:02] Of course. 当然了
[39:04] I know what you are, boy. 我知道你是什么 孩子
[39:06] Even if you’ve forgotten. 就算你自己都已经忘记
[39:08] Your name is Marcello. 你叫马尔塞洛
[39:14] I know why you’re doing this. 我知道你为什么要这样做
[39:15] Your parents weren’t good people, were they? 你爸妈也不是什么大好人 对吧
[39:17] Your dad– 你爸爸
[39:19] He chopped off your fingers on a bloody tree stump! 他把你的手指放到树桩上剁掉
[39:27] And what– you’re gonna piss and moan about it forever? 怎么着 你要为此耿耿于怀一辈子吗
[39:34] You’re not the only one who had it rough growing up, boy. 成长很痛苦 你也不是唯一一个
[39:37] This world’s dark and full of pain. 世道维艰 充斥苦难
[39:40] For everyone! 每个人都一样
[39:44] Only most people don’t leave a trail of dead bodies 只不过大多数人不会通过大开杀戒
[39:47] and shattered lives in retribution! 让别人的生活支离破碎来报复社会
[39:55] Oh, what? you want me to feel sorry for you? 你想让我同情你吗
[39:58] What about that poor girl whose parents you murdered, 那你为了报复社会 附身杀害的
[40:00] to seek your retribution, eh? 小女孩的父母呢
[40:03] You’ll get no such pity from me, boy! 我才不会同情你
[40:10] Marcello Panneti! 马尔塞洛·潘纳提
[40:12] As the one who named you, 唤汝姓氏
[40:14] I bind you to your rightful place! 吾命汝速速归位
[40:38] Where am I? 我这是在哪
[40:43] Come on… 没事了
[40:45] Let’s get you home, Henry. 我们回家 亨利
[40:49] I thought Henry was possessed 我原本以为亨利
[40:51] by the soul of a dead person. 是被死灵附身
[40:52] But it was the soul of a living one. 其实是个活人的怨灵
[40:55] Marcello was the oldest survivor on record 马尔塞洛之所以是记录在案的首位幸存者
[40:57] because he was the first killer. 因为他就是最初的凶手
[40:59] But the act was so traumatic 但那次事件造成的创伤过于严重
[41:01] that his soul fled his body and went right on killing. 以至于他的灵魂挣脱躯体 开启了杀戮之旅
[41:05] A soul can’t cross over while its body is still alive. 躯壳不死 灵魂自然无法超度
[41:08] So I sent Marcello’s to the only place I could… 所以我把马尔塞洛送回了他该待的地方
[41:13] At least he’s locked in a high security facility, 至少他会被锁在一个高度戒严的机构里
[41:16] Where qualified doctors can heal his inner child. 在那里 高明的医生或许能治愈他破碎的童心
[41:19] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[41:21] Maybe one day he’ll even find peace. 说不定甚至有朝一日他能找到内心的平静
[41:25] And what of my rotten inner child? 谁又能拯救我堕落的童心呢
[41:28] If humanity’s what can save us, 如果说人性是我们的唯一救赎
[41:30] then overcoming the damage and weakness in my nature, 那么克服天性的软弱和伤痛
[41:34] It may be the part of this battle that I dread most. 可能是我在这场战役中最害怕的事了
[41:39] I don’t have the answers. 我没有答案
[41:42] I only know that a darkness is rising. 我只知道 黑暗正在崛起
[41:44] And unless I can stop it, the world will change forever. 我若无法阻止 世界将永远改变
康斯坦丁

Post navigation

Previous Post: 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

康斯坦丁(Constantine)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme