Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] My name is John Constantine. 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
[00:05] “Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts”? “驱魔师 鬼神专家 黑魔法大师”
[00:09] There’s a darkness rising, John. 黑暗已经袭来 约翰
[00:11] People can sense what’s on the way. 人们能感觉到有事即将发生
[00:13] It’s happening everywhere. 到处都将发生不幸
[00:14] If you figure out what we’re up against, 如果你已经知道了我们要对抗的是什么
[00:16] I will use that knowledge to save lives. 我就会利用这些信息 来拯救生命
[00:18] And what about my life?! 那我的命呢
[00:19] You damned a girl to hell, 你害一个女孩下了地狱
[00:21] and along with her, your soul. 跟你的灵魂一起
[00:23] At least for a moment, anyway. 至少目前如此
[00:24] Are you suggesting that it’s not too late for me to save my soul? 你是说现在拯救我的灵魂还不算迟吗
[00:27] That mean you’re going to help us? 这意味着你愿意帮我们吗
[00:29] I walk my path alone. 我一向独来独往
[00:31] Because, let’s be honest, 因为老实说
[00:32] who would be crazy enough to walk it with me? 谁会疯狂到要与我为伍呢
[00:55] Bad Day? 今天过得不顺心吗
[01:00] Lannis? 兰尼斯
[01:02] Three more on my shift threatened to quit today. 又有三个人威胁说要不干了
[01:04] Candy asses. 这帮孬种
[01:07] They still hearing the sounds? 他们还是会听到那些声音吗
[01:09] Don’t you start in, too. 你不要跟着一起迷信
[01:10] They put me in charge of a bunch of 他们给我分配的
[01:12] johnny newcomes barely old enough to shave. 尽是一帮胡子都没长的小屁孩
[01:14] There’s nothing down in that mine for them to hear. 那矿井里根本就没有什么奇怪的声音
[01:22] Why don’t you go on and get yourself cleaned up. 不如你先去洗个澡 收拾一下
[01:24] I’ll have your dinner ready when you get out. 等你出来的时候饭就做好了
[01:28] I’m hungry now. 我现在就饿了
[01:32] It’s not ready. 饭还没做好
[02:25] What the hell? 搞什么
[03:04] Working on your skills? 在锻炼你的技能呢
[03:06] Just one. Patience. 只有一项 耐心
[03:09] Where the bloody hell have you been? 你跑哪去了 怎么才来
[03:11] I had to wait till the daily double. 我在等两场连赌的结果
[03:13] It was your only pick that paid off. 这是你唯一压中的一注
[03:19] Capnomancy isn’t an exact magic. 烟雾占卜没法那么准确
[03:22] Divining the future through the movements of rising smoke, 用上升烟雾的走向来预测未来
[03:26] it’s a tricky business. 这可不好掌握
[03:28] I would think you’d be an expert. 我还以为你是专家呢
[03:31] Saddle up. 准备上路吧
[03:32] We’re heading to Pennsylvania. 我们要去宾夕法尼亚
[03:34] Look at the map. 看看地图
[03:35] One of the drops is wet. 有一处血迹变色了
[03:37] Our destination is the tiny town of Heddwich. 我们要去的是一个叫海德维奇的小镇
[03:41] According to local papers, 据当地报纸报道
[03:44] a mining boss was just flash-fried in his shower. 一个矿山老板在自家浴室里被活活烧死了
[03:46] Well, you’re on your own. 那你得自己去了
[03:48] Pennsylvania? 宾夕法尼亚
[03:49] The succubus on a freight train? 货车上的女淫妖
[03:51] That warrant still stands? 那个通缉令还有效啊
[03:53] Funny what a long memory the law has 当你是导致列车脱轨的罪魁祸首时
[03:55] when it comes to train derailments. 法律似乎格外不容情
[04:27] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[04:31] You’re really starting to piss me off. 我真的快受不了你了
[04:52] Oh, I’m so sorry. 不好意思
[04:56] Oh. Well, the apologies are all mine, love. 是我的错 亲爱的
[04:59] Let’s get you sorted, yeah? 我来帮你收拾一下吧
[05:00] If there’s one thing I know my way around, 如果说起我最拿手的本事
[05:02] it’s rubbish. 就是捡垃圾了
[05:05] It’s… you. 是你
[05:07] You’re you. 就是你
[05:09] That observation always ends in the same way, 这种对话的结局通常只有一个
[05:11] and it’s never in my favor. 而且总是我不愿见到的
[05:13] I dream about you. 我梦见过你
[05:16] I… was starting to believe you weren’t real. 我几乎开始相信你不是真实的
[05:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[05:26] Some kind of carnival quick-draw artist, are we? 看来你是那种游乐园里的速描画家吧
[05:30] Perched and peeking in a window. 坐在窗边偷看
[05:32] Scratch out the visage of some poor lonely sod, 勾画一个孤独可怜人的容貌
[05:34] and then bump into him 然后与他”不期而遇”
[05:35] as if you’re his long-lost lover. 就好像他是你失散多年的爱人
[05:37] Tongue in his ear, hand in his pocket, I bet. 耳边说着甜言蜜语 手却伸向我的皮夹是吧
[05:41] It’s a nice play, luv, but I think I’ll sit this one out. 主意不错 亲爱的 但我不会上你的当
[05:43] No. It’s the dirty blond hair. 不 就是你这头金棕发
[05:45] The curled lip. 不屑的表情
[05:46] – The bad posture. – I have excellent posture. -邋遢的仪态 -我的仪态非常好
[05:48] – I’ve seen it all. – Well, not well, apparently. -我都梦到了 -显然没看清楚
[05:56] There. 还给你
[05:59] Eyes are much darker than this one. 我的眼睛比这深邃多了
[06:01] No. I don’t know who you are. 不 我不知道你是谁
[06:05] Please. 请告诉我
[06:06] Okay. 好吧
[06:08] You want answers. 你想知道答案
[06:11] One artist to another. 同是艺术家 我给你个忠告
[06:15] In light, 在光明之下
[06:18] I always find mine. 我总能找到答案
[06:34] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[06:45] Stout. 来一杯黑啤
[06:49] That kind of irony is hard to ignore, Isn’t it? 那真是挺讽刺的 不是吗
[06:53] The town’s symbol being a dragon and… 以龙作为城镇的象征
[06:55] this sorry soul being burned alive. 而那可怜的家伙却被活活烧死
[07:00] So what’s your take on what happened? 你觉得到底发生了什么
[07:02] Fire through the pipes? 水管起火
[07:03] It’s rare. But it happens in mining towns. 很少见 但在矿业城镇确有发生
[07:05] Well, maybe if there’s fracking. 如果是用水力压裂法开采的话
[07:07] But isn’t this the land of hard rock mining? 但这里不是用的硬岩开采吗
[07:09] What do you know about it? 你又能懂些什么
[07:11] Grew up in Liverpool, mate. 我可是在利物浦长大的
[07:13] Breathed in more coal dust than fresh air as a lad. 小时候吸进的煤尘比新鲜空气多得多
[07:16] Lannis. 敬兰尼斯
[07:17] Hear. 敬兰尼斯
[07:19] Must’ve been a good bloke. 一定是个不错的家伙
[07:21] Lannis was a bastard. 兰尼斯是个混蛋
[07:23] But they closed the mine for the day. 但他们今天把矿井关闭了
[07:26] Fellas around here don’t need an invitation to skinful. 大家自然不会放过这种买醉的好机会
[07:29] Another pitcher, Charlie. 再来一扎 查理
[07:31] Have you considered actual dragons as the guilty party? 有没有想过凶手可能就是真正的龙
[07:35] There’s no natural explanation 可怜的兰尼斯
[07:36] of what happened to poor Lannis, is there? 身上发生的事可无法解释为自然现象吧
[07:38] You got that right. 你说得没错
[07:39] But it weren’t no dragon that took Lannis and the others. 但杀死兰尼斯和其他人的不是龙
[07:42] The others? 其他人
[07:43] Nine others. All in the last year. 另外九个人 都是去年的事
[07:46] They died like this bloke? 他们的死法都和这家伙一样吗
[07:49] Mining accidents. 是矿井事故
[07:51] Some of the boys are saying we dug a little too deep. 有些矿工一直在说我们挖得太深了
[07:53] We knocked on the door of hell, 我们敲开了地狱的大门
[07:54] and now hell is knocking back. 现在地狱要来索命了
[07:56] – Someone heard knocking? – Yeah. -有人听到敲击声吗 -是的
[07:59] Down in that godforsaken tunnel. 就在那个万恶的矿道深处
[11:21] Find what you’re looking for? 找到你需要的东西了吗
[11:24] As a matter of fact, no. 实际上并没有
[11:25] My name is John Constantine. 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁
[11:27] Philly Enquirer. 是《费城调查者报》的
[11:28] I didn’t notice you out front with all the others. 我刚才没在外面看见你
[11:33] I’ve been hiding back here. 我一直躲在这里面
[11:35] My husband’s death hit me very hard. 我丈夫的死对我打击很大
[11:37] You’ve got some, uh, coal there. 你那里沾了一点煤
[11:41] On your arm. 在你手臂上
[11:44] You can’t escape it around here. 在这里你无法避免
[11:46] The soot. The grime. 这些煤灰 煤垢
[11:49] Seeps into every pore and fiber. 它们无孔不入
[11:52] I mean, this doesn’t really make sense, does it? 这真是挺蹊跷的 不是吗
[11:55] And if you don’t mind me asking, 不介意我问一句的话
[11:58] what do you think happened? 你觉得是怎么回事
[11:59] Does it really matter? Lannis is gone. 这真的重要吗 兰尼斯已经死了
[12:03] Well, if you help me, 假如你能帮我
[12:04] I might write a story that celebrates his life. 说不定我能写篇文章来纪念他的一生
[12:07] Because our life was just one big celebration. 因为我们的生活还真是多姿多彩
[12:11] Sorry. 我失言了
[12:15] You’re sweet. 你是个好人
[12:18] You know, I’ve heard rumors that there’s… 我听到一些传言
[12:21] something not… 说在矿井下
[12:23] natural down in that mine. 发生了一些不寻常的事
[12:25] Your husband ever talk about it? 你丈夫有谈论过这个吗
[12:27] You want a story? 你想听故事是吧
[12:29] Yeah. 是的
[12:30] Okay. I have one for you. 好 我这有一个
[12:34] It’s about a Romani girl. 是关于一个吉普赛女孩儿的
[12:36] She got letters from a man– 她收到了一个男人的来信
[12:38] a rich man– 一个富有的男人…
[12:41] who wanted to marry her. 他想娶她
[12:42] Make her his queen. 让她成为自己的女王
[12:46] Said he was the captain of industry. 他说他是行业翘楚
[12:50] Failed to mention it was coal. 只是没提是煤矿工业
[12:52] Now, will that story sell papers? 这个故事能让报纸大卖吗
[12:55] We can talk at a later date. it’s fine. 我们可以晚点再聊 没关系的
[12:58] Why? 为什么呢
[13:00] I’m free now. 我现在就有空啊
[13:11] Look, you’re a lovely bird and everything… 听着 你很美…
[13:12] – Out. – but i’m not being… -滚 -但是我不…
[13:14] – Out! – All right, I’m going. -滚 -好吧 我这就走
[13:15] All right. I’m leaving. 好了 我走
[13:17] – Get out. – I’m going. -快滚 -我这就走
[13:19] I want you gone. 快给我滚
[13:20] All right, all right, I’m going. 行 行 我这就走
[13:21] There’s no need to cause a fuss,all right? 没必要大动干戈好吗
[13:22] Someone get him out. 来个人把他赶出去
[13:23] – I want him out. – Who is this? -让他快滚 -他是谁
[13:26] He says he’s a reporter. 他说自己是个记者
[13:29] Yeah. 好吧
[13:32] Nobody messes with my people. 没人能随便欺负我的人
[13:37] What is it you want here? 你来这的目的到底是什么
[13:40] It’s as the lady said– 就如同那位女士说的…
[13:41] I’m a reporter. 我是个记者
[13:45] Check him. 搜他身
[13:56] Now, I’m gonna ask you one more time. 现在 我再问你一次
[13:59] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[14:02] I take it you’re the boss of the mine. 这样看来你是矿井的老板了
[14:04] Yes. I’m the president of the NorPenn Mining Company. 是的 我就是诺潘矿业公司的总裁
[14:07] You’re upsetting the widow of one of my respected men. 你骚扰了我手下得力干将的遗孀
[14:10] We both know that’s not true. 我们都知道那不是真的
[14:12] Take it easy, Thad. 别冲动 萨德
[14:14] He might be with environmental protection. 他可能是环保局的
[14:17] This one? No chance. 他吗 不可能
[14:18] Oh, in a way, your associate there is not wrong. 某种程度上 你同事说的没错
[14:22] You’ve got a not-so-natural disaster down in that mine. 那个矿井一直以来都有种非自然灾害潜伏其中
[14:26] You know it and i know it. 你我心里都清楚
[14:29] What I can’t figure out is why it’s come above ground 我只是不懂它为什么会出现在地面之上
[14:31] to kill one of your men. 并杀死你的矿工
[14:35] You listen to me– 你听好了
[14:37] I don’t know what sleazy tabloid you write for, 我不知道你在哪家垃圾小报工作
[14:39] but I got my hands filled here with scared miners. 但我正忙着安抚那些受惊的矿工
[14:42] The biggest threat to them are parasites 而对他们来说 最大的威胁
[14:44] like you spreading panic and fear. 就是你这种散播惊慌与恐惧的寄生虫
[14:48] You heard it as well, didn’t you? 你也听到过 对吗
[14:54] The knocking. 敲击声
[14:58] Go home. 你走吧
[15:26] Well, I’ll give you this– 我不得不说…
[15:28] you are persistent. 你还真是执着
[15:30] The honeymoon suite? 蜜月套房
[15:32] I always get the honeymoon suite. 我从来订的都是蜜月套房
[15:34] Lots of extra space. 里面空间大
[15:36] There’s a good energy to it. 环境也让人心情愉悦
[15:39] You dropped this. 你掉了这个
[15:45] There was 90 quid in there. 里面的90英镑呢
[15:47] You must have dropped that, too. 估计一起掉了
[15:50] You know, I described you to 我跟前台那位
[15:51] the very nice young man at the front desk 非常友善的小伙子形容了你的样貌
[15:53] and he said you’re registered under the name of, um, Caligari. 他说你是用卡里加里这个名字登记的
[15:58] Bud Caligari. 布德·卡里加里
[16:00] But your I.D. and the boarding pass 但你的身份证和我在垃圾桶里
[16:03] I found in the trash can 找到的登机牌
[16:05] says your name is John Constantine. 都写着你的名字是约翰·康斯坦丁
[16:06] The rubbish again? 又是垃圾吗
[16:08] You’re a girl after my own heart… Zed. 你真是我梦寐以求的女孩儿 泽德
[16:11] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字的
[16:12] Credit card receipt from your trash. 你垃圾里面的信用卡刷卡凭条
[16:14] So I did make an impression. 这么说我确实引起你注意了
[16:15] Well, call me balmy, but I like to know 说我是疯子也好 但我需要知道
[16:18] – who’s stalking me. – I’m not stalking you. -谁在跟踪我 -我没有跟踪你
[16:20] You know, you’ve just been in my head for months. 几个月来你一直出现在我的脑海里
[16:22] And then, you know, all of a sudden, you’re here? 然后 突然之间 你出现在我眼前
[16:24] Don’t you want to know why? 你不想知道原因吗
[16:25] I don’t seek answers to questions that needn’t be asked. 这种没意义的问题我没兴趣知道答案
[16:27] Well, I do. 但我想知道
[16:28] I don’t know anything about you, but I feel like I should. 我不了解你 但我觉得我应该去了解你
[16:31] Running into each other today– that’s destiny. 我们今天的邂逅 是命运的安排
[16:33] Well, if it’s destiny that you’re after, 如果你想知道你的命运如何
[16:35] then maybe you should take that 90 quid 那也许你就应该拿那90英镑
[16:36] and put it on the lottery. 去买注彩票
[16:38] You mean something to me. 你对我来说一定所有意义
[16:39] You know, and maybe 也许…
[16:40] I mean something to you, too. 我对你也是如此
[16:42] A reason to elevate my personal security. 你提醒了我该更注意自己的人身安全
[16:45] I have visions I can’t control. 我脑中经常会不受控制地浮现一些画面
[16:47] And sometimes, feelings. 有时候是感觉
[16:50] Listen, Zed… 听着 泽德
[16:53] I’m starting to like you. A little bit. 我开始有点喜欢你了
[16:55] But not enough to let you stay, 但还没喜欢到让你留下的份上
[16:57] so if you don’t mind, would you… 所以你要是没别的事 就请…
[17:00] What is that? 那是什么
[17:02] Loneliness. 孤独
[17:05] Pain. 痛苦
[17:07] Desperation. 绝望
[17:10] These things motivate you. 正是这些驱使着你前行
[17:15] What kind of person is motivated by these things? 什么样的人才会被这些东西驱使
[17:22] So much guilt, John Constantine. 内疚感如此强烈 约翰·康斯坦丁
[17:32] Clairsentient. 原来你还会读心
[17:35] Or maybe just a good guesser. 也没准只是蒙对了
[17:38] Okay. 那好
[17:40] You want answers? 你想知道答案吗
[17:42] Let’s see what you got. 让我瞧瞧你都看得见什么
[17:44] Park it. 坐好
[17:46] You’ll do everything I say, you understand? 我怎么说你怎么做 明白吗
[17:49] – Yes. – Close your eyes. -明白 -闭上眼
[17:52] I want you to see an image in your mind. 我要你在脑海中想象出这样一个景象
[17:55] It’s a total whiteout. 是一幅全白的画面
[17:57] Absorbing all sound, 屏蔽所有声音
[17:59] except for the sound of my voice. 只让自己听到我说话
[18:05] Are you with me? 做到了吗
[18:08] Good. 很好
[18:11] There’s a white dove lost in the snowstorm. 有一只白鸽迷失在暴风雪中
[18:14] You need to save it. 急待你的救援
[18:17] Hold out your hand. Open your senses. 伸出你的手 运用你的感知力
[18:20] And let the dove come to you… 让那白鸽来找你
[18:24] now. 来吧
[18:32] Zed. 泽德
[18:34] Zed! 泽德
[18:39] Zed. Zed. 泽德 泽德
[18:48] You saw the fire. 你看见那场火灾了
[18:52] Was that the man in town who was burning? 这就是镇里被火烧死的那人吗
[18:56] What else did you see? 你还看见什么了
[18:59] A tall cross. 一个高大的十字架
[19:03] All right. 好
[19:05] You did a cracking job. 你做得很好
[19:07] Well, we’re on to something, you and me. 或许你我确实有希望合作
[19:12] I’m just gonna take a quick change, 我这就去换身衣服
[19:15] then we’re gonna get to the bottom of this, all right? 然后咱们一起查出事实真相 好吗
[19:18] Good. 好
[19:28] John? 约翰
[19:38] John? 约翰
[19:41] Constantine! 康斯坦丁
[20:09] You’ll make yourself known if you know what’s good for you. 快快报上名来 为了你自己好
[20:22] Really? 不是吧
[20:24] – In a church? – Sorry. -在教堂里做 -抱歉
[20:27] Don’t apologize to me, mate. 你用不着向我道歉 哥们
[20:32] Put your clothes on, will you? 赶紧穿上衣服吧
[20:37] – What’s this business? – Just a story. -这画的是什么 -一个传说而已
[20:40] You know, meant to be scary. 你懂的 画上去吓人的
[20:42] Tall man, no face. 高个子 面目不清
[20:44] Follows you home, 一路跟你到家
[20:45] peeps in your window. It’s… 在你窗外鬼鬼祟祟 就是
[20:48] It’s not very original. 典型的鬼怪传说罢了
[20:50] All right, go on. Run home. 那好 走吧 回家去
[22:10] Have you seen an Englishman with a trench coat? 见到一个穿风衣的英国男人了吗
[22:13] Stick you with a bar tab, too? 他也把酒钱挂你账上了吗
[22:16] My advice– don’t waste yourself on that one. 个人建议 别在这种人身上浪费时间
[22:18] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[22:20] My son had that effect… 我儿子生前…
[22:22] when he was alive. 也有这样的魅力
[22:25] Left behind clutches of weepy girls 他伤了无数少女心
[22:27] who swore he was the only one to give their life meaning. 她们都发誓我儿子是唯一赋予她们生命意义的人
[22:32] It’s not like that. 不是这样的
[22:37] It’s like that, but not the way you think. 好吧是这样 但不是你想的那样
[22:38] I mean, it’s just that… he means something to me. 只是…他对我而言很特别
[22:42] I don’t know what. 我不知道是什么
[22:43] Well, there was a time when people came to me for answers. 曾几何时 大家都会来我这寻求答案
[22:48] But now our barkeep hears more confessions in one day 但如今 咱们的酒保一天听到的忏悔
[22:50] than I used to hear in a month of Sundays. 比我过去一个月的周日里听到的还多
[22:52] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[22:58] So, your son’s the reason you left your faith? 所以你儿子是你背弃信仰的原因吗
[23:02] I left the church when the mine swallowed him. 他被矿井吞噬之后我离开了教堂
[23:07] But I didn’t leave my faith. 但我并没有背弃信仰
[23:10] Can’t say I had much to begin with. 只能说一开始我就没什么信仰
[23:13] Faith… is an unshakable acceptance with no room for doubt. 信仰是不容置疑且不可动摇的笃信
[23:20] I’ll never have that now. 但我现在再也不会有那种笃信了
[23:23] Cursed mine has seen to that. 都是那受诅咒的矿井造成的
[23:44] Hello, luv. Is it morning already? 早 亲爱的 已经是早上了吗
[23:46] You leave when I want you, 我需要你时你离开了我
[23:48] and you’re here when I don’t. 我不需要你时你却出现了
[23:51] I’ll make it easy for you. 我就不跟你客套了
[23:55] Get out! Get up! 起来 出去
[23:56] – Oh, don’t be that way, luv. – I don’t want you! -亲爱的 别这样 -我不需要你
[23:59] I had to verify that which you provided. 我必须得先证实你说的一切
[24:01] A strict security protocol is in fact, required in my business. 干我这行 就必须得遵守严格的安全协议
[24:05] I still don’t know what you do. 我还是不知道你是做什么的
[24:10] What I am, as you have so… 我到底是谁 正如你…
[24:12] conventionally portrayed– 一直描绘的那样
[24:15] an exorcist, demonologist and… 是驱魔人 鬼神学家 而且…
[24:19] occasional dabbler in the dark arts. 黑魔法业余学习者
[24:21] Now, the question is… 现在 问题是…
[24:24] who are you? 你是谁
[24:25] – I’m Zed. – Right. -我是泽德 -没错
[24:27] Zed Martin. 泽德·马汀
[24:29] I found your three-month lease. 我发现了你为期3个月的租赁合同
[24:31] So, what’s a chica bonita in her mid-20s 所以 一个20多岁的漂亮姑娘
[24:35] doing slumming it in a one-horse Welsh mining town 在宾夕法尼亚州中部一个偏僻的威尔士矿山镇上
[24:38] in the middle of Pennsylvania? 干什么呢
[24:40] I travel a lot. 我游历甚广
[24:41] Right. 好吧
[24:44] Well, there’s only two types of people who travel.. a lot. 只有两种类型的人会经常…四处游历
[24:48] Those in the circus and… 马戏团的人和…
[24:51] those on the run, and curiously, 逃亡的人 而有趣的是
[24:54] I’m not seeing any funny wigs or face paint. 我没在这看到任何夸张的假发和面部油彩
[24:59] I know what I’m running from. 我知道我在逃离什么
[25:00] Do you? 你知道吗
[25:02] You came to me, not the other way around. 是你来找我的 不是我主动来找你
[25:05] You step into my world, 你闯入我的世界
[25:07] you’ll be staring down demons, devils and the like. 就会目睹形形色色的魔鬼与恶魔
[25:10] Those things in your paintings– they’re real. 那些你画中之物 是真实存在的
[25:15] Yeah. 没错
[25:17] It won’t be… 那不会是…
[25:18] bad memories nipping at your heels, 对你穷追不舍的糟糕回忆
[25:22] but the scourge of hell gunning for your soul. 而会是地狱谋求你灵魂的恶魔
[25:25] And when the bell rings, 到那个时候
[25:28] then you’d best be ready, willing and able to answer 我希望你最好已经做好准备
[25:31] with something far more deadly than a charcoal pencil. 用比炭笔更致命的武器来回击
[25:36] Now, if you can handle that, then we can talk business. 如果你做得到 那我们再来谈合作
[25:38] If not, then we go our separate ways 如果不行 我们就各走各路
[25:41] and I never see your pretty little face again. 以后我也再不需要见到你这张漂亮的小脸了
[25:48] I ain’t going nowhere. 我不会走的
[25:54] Is that what I think it is? 这是我想的那事吗
[25:56] A mine collapse. 煤矿坍塌了
[26:07] Hey. Hey, what happened here? 发生什么事了
[26:11] It all came down right on top of us. 我们都还在里面矿井就突然塌了
[26:15] Before it happened, knocking. 在一切发生之前 敲击声
[26:17] Did you hear knocking? 你听到敲击声了吗
[26:18] Yeah. It’s in there. 是的 我听到了
[26:27] All right. 好的
[26:29] Thanks, mate. 谢了 哥们
[26:37] John! 约翰
[26:45] If Thad catches you here, he’s gonna make good… 如果萨德发现你在这 他不会放…
[26:46] Men are dying in your mine. 你的矿工正在不断死去
[26:54] Five years ago, Heddwich was dead. 五年前 海德维奇已然荒废
[26:56] NorPenn saved this town. They-they… 是诺潘公司拯救了这座小镇 他们
[26:58] They said the mine was tapped out, but we gave it new life. 他们说尽管这矿已被挖尽 但我们赋予了它新生
[27:01] Because you’re a rogue operation, 因为你们是违法操作
[27:04] digging unauthorized tunnels into regions of the earth 未经许可擅自挖掘矿道通往地球深处
[27:06] where mortal man has no rightful place. 一个人类根本不该涉足的区域
[27:09] It’s true, isn’t it? 是真的 对吗
[27:11] What the miners are saying? 那些矿工说的
[27:15] They hear sounds? 他们能听到声音
[27:16] And they’ll keep on hearing them, 他们还会继续听到这声音
[27:19] and people will keep dying 也会有更多的人死去
[27:22] until you shut down that mine. 如果你不彻底关闭这个矿井
[27:28] What is that? What the hell? 怎么回事 发生什么了
[27:36] We need something to break the windows now. 我们得找东西来打碎车窗玻璃
[27:37] Check under the seat. What the hell?! 看看座位底下 这到底怎么回事
[27:40] Oh, God. 天哪
[28:11] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[28:12] Oh, yeah. I had it under control. 当然 一切尽在我掌握之中
[28:14] You almost drowned in mud. 你差点被泥浆淹死了
[28:15] No, I was, uh… thinking up a spell in my head. 才没有 我正在想咒语呢
[28:18] Go check on the driver. 去看看司机怎么样了
[28:35] Don’t torture yourself over it, luv. 别为此自责了 亲爱的
[28:37] There was nothing we could do for the blighter, 那家伙身上发生的事我们无能为力
[28:38] and the last thing we want to do is stick around 再说我们可不能杵在那儿
[28:40] and get drawn into a police investigation. 等着警察来质问我们
[28:42] I don’t understand. What was in the car? 我不明白 车里的到底是什么东西
[28:44] That’s the price of doing business with yours truly. 你跟魔鬼打交道而付出的代价
[28:47] I tried to warn you. 我警告过你了
[28:48] I know. I’m still here. 我知道 我还是不会走的
[28:51] Piss off. There’s nothing to look at. 滚开 没什么好看的
[28:53] What’s going on? 到底是怎么一回事
[28:55] Back home, our miners called ’em “Coblynau,” 在我家乡 我们的矿工管他们叫”矿山哥布尔”
[28:58] but you see ’em in every culture. 但在每种文化中都有记载
[29:00] They’re the spirits of dead miners. 他们是死去矿工的灵魂
[29:02] They knock on walls to warn of danger. 通过敲击矿井壁来预警即将来到的危险
[29:06] So, these Coblynau– they’re protecting the miners? 这么说 这些哥布尔 他们是在保护矿工
[29:09] They warn them of danger instead of causing it? 他们是在警告人们 而不是引发灾难
[29:11] That’s right. 没错
[29:13] Traditional Coblynau– they never rise to the surface, 传统的矿山哥布尔 他们绝不会出现在地面之上
[29:16] and they certainly don’t murder. 也绝不会杀人
[29:18] So, what’s the explanation? 那如何解释这一切
[29:20] Could be the rising darkness. 可能是黑暗崛起之故
[29:22] Something’s forcing evil to the surface in waves. 有什么东西在迫使邪物不断现世
[29:26] It’s changing the rules. 它在改变规则
[29:28] I’m sensing a little of the human touch. 我感觉到一丝人为的气息
[29:31] Like someone’s… calling these spirits on purpose. 就好像某人蓄意召唤这些幽灵一样
[29:35] Nothing says payback better than death by demon. 没有什么比死于恶魔之手更好的复仇了
[29:39] If I’m right, 如果我猜得没错
[29:41] then someone’s conjuring these bad boys from close by. 一定有人在附近召唤这些恶灵
[29:44] Like a miner. 例如矿工
[29:46] I heard that they’re all gathering at the pub 我听说他们现在都聚在酒吧里
[29:48] for an emergency meeting. 开紧急会议呢
[29:50] Think we need to change, luv. I’ll meet you there. 我们最好都换身衣服 我在那跟你碰头
[29:55] All right, look, if you’re just gonna fly off the handle 好 如果你非要失去理智
[29:58] and turn this into some kind of a spook show, 把这说成什么幽灵作怪的话
[30:00] then I have nothing to say to you right now. 那我对你没什么可说的
[30:03] Crazy rumors aren’t gonna help anyone… 无稽传言对大家都没好处
[30:04] Curious. Skeptical drunk’s nowhere to be seen. 真奇怪 没看到那个对此存疑的醉鬼嘛
[30:07] You mean the ex-priest? 你是在说前任牧师吗
[30:09] – Come again? – Ellis. He used to be a priest -你说什么 -艾利斯 他曾是牧师
[30:12] before his, uh, son died in the mines, 在他儿子死于矿难前
[30:16] which could be a good cause for payback. 这会是个复仇的好理由
[30:20] When I gave you the slip yesterday, 昨天从你身边溜走之后
[30:22] I found evidence of one of those slurry things being raised 我在镇外一个废弃教堂里发现了
[30:24] in an abandoned church outside of town. 召唤泥巴人的证据
[30:26] The church that Ellis turned his back on. 那就是艾利斯遗弃的教堂
[30:29] So, he could be the one that’s conjuring the evil for revenge? 那他可能就是召唤邪灵复仇的人吗
[30:34] Come with me. I’m taking you for a spin. 跟我来 我带你去兜个风
[30:37] Excuse me, mate, um, but, look, my lady– 抱歉 哥们 我的女朋友
[30:39] she’s having a bit of a turn, you know? 她有点不舒服
[30:40] Do you mind if we commandeer your seat right here? 你介意我们坐你的位置吗
[30:42] Is that all right? Oh, thanks a lot, mate. Thanks. 可以吗 谢谢 哥们 谢谢
[30:47] Take a seat. 坐下吧
[30:50] I get it, okay? 我明白了
[30:51] This is his stool, his spot, where he drinks, 这是他的凳子 是他喝酒的位子
[30:53] but I can’t control my visions. 但我控制不了我的灵视
[30:54] Well, you did yesterday. 你昨天就做到了
[30:56] Just remember what I told you. Now close your eyes. 记住我告诉你的话 现在闭上眼睛
[31:03] Lock out the world. 将现界屏蔽在外
[31:09] It’s cold. 很冷
[31:10] – What’s that, luv? – My feet. -怎么了 -我的脚
[31:12] Slowly, without losing the vision, open your eyes. 慢慢地 别从灵视状态里出来 张开双眼
[31:22] Look at your feet. 看你脚下
[31:28] There’s a river. 那里有条河
[31:30] There’s a waterfall. 有个瀑布
[31:32] Stay in the vision. 保持灵视状态
[31:34] Look for clues. 寻找线索
[31:36] There’s a… tent, 有个 帐篷
[31:38] and an old chair in front of it. 帐篷前有张旧椅子
[31:39] Like a sofa chair. 像是沙发椅那种
[31:41] Looks like a campground. 看上去像是个露营地
[31:43] You two decide yet? 你们俩想好点什么了吗
[31:45] Charlie, is there a… 查理 在这附近
[31:47] a campground on a river hereabouts? 有没有靠河的露营地
[31:51] Rooster Creek’s the closest. 最近的是雄鸡溪
[31:52] Rooster Creek. 雄鸡溪
[31:54] How can such a weak man be capable of so much destruction? 一个如此弱小的人怎么能造成如此大的破坏呢
[31:57] Well, people aren’t all good, and they aren’t all wicked. 世上有恶人 而世人并非全恶
[32:00] Here, bristles up to ward off evil. 拿着 举着它防范恶灵
[32:03] – What are you gonna use? – My wits. -那你用什么 -我的机智
[32:10] Are you the Pastor Ellis McGee 你是来自圣阿撒夫
[32:11] of the Good Shepherd Church of St. Asaph? 牧羊人教堂的牧师艾利斯·麦吉吗
[32:13] Not anymore. 不再是了
[32:16] Et separabunt traductionem alicuius, [拉丁语]与撒旦所勾结之灵
[32:21] et omnes Satanae in votis pacta… spiritualia, [拉丁语]以契约之力驱逐支离
[32:26] et animam vinculo, [拉丁语]被囚禁之生灵
[32:28] et opera Satanae. [拉丁语]撒旦的恶行
[32:33] You know it. 你也知道
[32:33] Of course I know it. 我当然知道
[32:35] The Breastplate of St. Patrick. 圣帕特里克庇护祷文
[32:37] What the hell’s going on here? 这是什么情况
[32:39] I’m here to end your spiritual warfare. 我是来终结你的属灵争战的
[32:42] Your skills to channel the divine 你召唤圣迹的能力
[32:43] can also be used to unleash evil. 同样也能用来释放恶魔
[32:45] You think I’m behind the killings in this town? 你以为我是镇中杀戮的背后元凶
[32:47] Your desecrated church has all the power of evil 你那被亵渎的教堂有足够的邪恶
[32:50] you need, mate. 来做这事 朋友
[32:52] You need faith to raise evil. 你需要信仰来召唤恶魔
[32:54] In case you haven’t noticed here, 可能你没有注意到
[32:55] I’m all tapped out. 我已经不信了
[32:58] You know, John, maybe we should listen to him. 约翰 也许我们该相信他的话
[33:00] Fools. You got to get your head out of the hogwash. 蠢货 你别再钻牛角尖了
[33:02] You can’t even see the facts right in front of you. 事实摆在眼前你都看不到
[33:04] Like what? 比如呢
[33:06] The men killed aboveground, 在地面上死去的人
[33:07] they’re not miners– they’re the bosses in charge. 他们可不是矿工 是管事的老板
[33:10] Somebody’s finally making them pay. 是有人向他们复仇
[33:18] You might be right. 或许你是对的
[33:20] How many of the bosses are left? 还有多少老板活着
[33:21] Just one. Owner of the company, Thad Bowman. 只有一个 公司的所有者 萨德·鲍曼
[33:25] You have art supplies in your car, right? 你车里还有作画工具对吧
[33:27] Yeah. 是呀
[33:29] Spray paint’s what we need. 我们需要点喷漆
[33:31] Come on. 来吧
[33:38] Coming, boy? 来吗 孩子
[33:40] Yeah, I’m right here, Dad. 来了 我跟着呢 爸爸
[33:43] Peterson said he cleared the east shaft, 彼得森说他清理了东边竖井
[33:45] but I also know that little yellow-belly 但我知道那个胆小鬼
[33:47] was scared to go down there. 肯定不敢下去
[33:49] I want to see it for myself before the men 我想在明早矿工们上工之前
[33:50] start showing up again at first light. 亲自去看一眼
[33:52] Listen, you really think that this is a good idea, 你真觉得这么做明智吗
[33:54] opening the mine after what happened yesterday? 在昨天发生那种事后打开矿井
[33:56] Men want to work, boy. 人们想要工作 孩子
[33:58] You got to respect that. 你得尊重他们的想法
[34:14] It looks clear to me. 看着没什么问题
[34:16] Let’s check the down shaft. 咱们去下边看看
[34:27] You really think we should be doing this? 这么做真的好吗
[34:28] Don’t you start, boy. 别自己吓自己 小子
[34:46] It is real. 是真的
[34:48] Paint. 快去画
[34:58] Protector of Earth… 大地的保护者
[35:01] Guardian of the Soils of Foundation, 土壤奠基的守护者
[35:05] be welcome in this sacred space. 欢迎来这神圣之地
[35:08] By the Earth that is your body, 以大地 你的身体
[35:11] and the wisdom of the ancients… 以及古人的智慧
[35:15] Hail and farewell. 向您致敬 请速离去
[35:29] What did we do? 我们都做了什么
[35:30] I reminded it of what it is: 我提醒了它自己的本性
[35:32] a protective spirit. 一个保护人类的生灵
[35:35] As I said, Coblynau are peaceful buggers at heart. 我说过 矿山哥布尔本性向往和平
[35:42] He’s still breathing. 他还有呼吸
[35:43] He’s okay. 他没事
[35:45] This one’s not so lucky. 这个就不走运了
[35:47] Que Dios lo bendiga. 愿上帝保佑你
[35:52] So we’re back where we started from. 这么说我们又回到原点了
[35:56] These handprints… 这手印
[35:58] I’ve seen this before. 我之前见过
[36:00] Where? 在哪
[36:03] We need to make sure that no one comes down here again. 我们要确保没人能再到这下面来
[36:06] Ever. 永远不再来
[36:07] – Take him home. – What are you gonna do? -把他送回家 -你要干什么
[36:09] There’s only one thing I can think of. 我能想到的只有一件事
[36:23] What’s the priest doing here? 牧师怎么在这儿
[36:24] He needs to be here to see this. 他需要亲眼见证这一切
[36:28] You did good earlier. 你干得不错
[36:30] If I failed to mention it. 之前忘了跟你说
[36:31] Well, now I know what line of work you do. 现在我知道你是干哪一行的了
[36:33] It’s not for everyone, luv. 不是什么人都能干的 亲爱的
[36:36] So, after this, you find a nice, quiet new town? 这一切结束后 你又会去找个美丽安宁的新小镇吗
[36:42] Yeah. 是啊
[36:43] Because I’m that kind of, uh… 因为我就是那种
[36:46] chica bonita. 美丽的姑娘
[36:49] We really don’t want to be standing here. 我们最好别站在这里
[36:53] Sometimes appeals of faith 有时候信仰的呼唤
[36:54] just need a little time to be answered. 需要些等待才能得到回应
[36:58] Care to do the honors? 不如你来吧
[37:07] For my son. 为我的儿子
[37:19] I need your car keys. 把你车钥匙给我
[37:21] They’re in the truck. Where are you going? 在车上 你要去哪
[37:23] To do the hard part, of course. 当然是去啃硬骨头了
[37:25] – We just blew up the mine. – That we did. -我们刚把煤矿炸了 -是啊
[37:27] And the Coblynau will stay at rest if they’re left alone. 只要没人打扰他们 哥布尔就不会再惹事
[37:29] But someone with a very powerful magic 但之前一定是有个法力强大的人
[37:31] summoned them to the surface in the first place. 把它们召唤到了地面之上
[37:35] This isn’t over. 事情还没完呢
[37:41] The reporter, right? 你是那个记者 对吧
[37:43] Philly Enquirer? 费城调查者报的
[37:46] Can I come in? 我能进去吗
[37:48] I’m afraid I have guests. 恐怕不能 我有客人
[37:51] I know who killed your husband. 我知道谁杀了你的丈夫
[37:53] In that case… 那样的话
[37:56] I think you should meet my guests. 我想你应该来见一下我的客人
[37:59] Well, aren’t you going to invite me in, then? 那你不邀请我进去吗
[38:02] No need. 没那个必要
[38:07] Now… 现在
[38:08] you had news for me? 有什么消息要告诉我吗
[38:11] I’ll give you one chance. 我给你一次机会
[38:14] Send your pets away and I’ll spare you. 叫你的宠物滚开 我会考虑放你一马
[38:16] How did you know? 你怎么发现我的
[38:18] The coal mark on your arm when I first met you. 第一次见面时 你小臂上的煤痕
[38:22] I saw one just like it on a young lad 我在一个哥布尔试图杀死的
[38:24] the Coblynau were trying to kill. 小伙子身上也看到了
[38:25] And then… I remembered what you said. 然后 我想起来你说过
[38:30] You’re Romani. 你是吉普赛人
[38:33] There’s nothing blacker than gypsy magic. 没有什么比吉普赛巫术更黑暗
[38:35] When I left home, 当我离开家乡的时候
[38:37] I promised myself I’d never use my family’s magic again. 我曾发誓 永远不再使用家族的巫术
[38:41] And then it all came back to me, 可是突然魔法就都回来了
[38:43] more powerfully than ever before. 而且比以前更为强大
[38:47] The only reason you could do what you did 你能这么做的唯一原因
[38:49] is because there’s a darkness spreading everywhere, 是因为黑暗四处遍布
[38:52] even to lonesome little backwaters like Heddwich. 即使海德维奇这样寂寞的小地方也是如此
[38:55] It’s infecting you. 黑暗在影响你
[38:58] No. You’re wrong. 不 你错了
[39:00] Send these poor sods back to where they belong. 快把这些可怜的家伙送回属于他们的地方吧
[39:08] Kill him. 杀了他
[39:15] You forgot one thing, you stupid bat! 你忘记了一件事 你个愚蠢的丑八怪
[39:17] These are the spirits of dead miners, 他们是死去矿工的亡灵
[39:19] and your husband, that you murdered, was a miner! 而你那被你谋杀的丈夫也是个矿工
[39:22] Oh, restless spirit of this house, 这栋房子里不安的灵魂
[39:24] I summon thee to seek thy revenge! 我召唤你前来复仇
[39:37] Lannis? No! 兰尼斯 不要
[39:41] Let go of me! No! 放开我 不要啊
[39:43] I’m the victim! 我才是受害者
[40:11] Moving in, are we? 你这是要搬进来跟我同居吗
[40:12] You wish. 想得美
[40:16] Well, I’m afraid I’m in no mood for sparring tonight, darling. 恐怕我今晚没心情跟你争吵 亲爱的
[40:19] Of course not. 这我知道
[40:21] You almost died. 你刚死里逃生
[40:26] I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. 我只是来确认一下你没事
[40:29] No, you didn’t. 才不是
[40:31] You just wanted to make sure I didn’t run out on you again. 你是想看看我有没有再丢下你一个人跑了
[40:34] Was that the plan? 原来你是这么计划的吗
[40:35] Listen, Zed… 听我说 泽德
[40:37] there’s no denying that you provide 不可否认 你对我的工作
[40:40] moderate value in the field. 是有一点价值
[40:42] I saved your life. 我救了你的命
[40:43] Well, that’s open to debate. 这还有待讨论
[40:44] The truth is, I work best alone. 可事实是 我最擅长单打独斗
[40:47] – Me, too. – I always put myself first. -我也是 -我一向把自己放在第一位
[40:49] That’s the only way I’ve survived. 我能活到现在就是靠那样
[40:51] Everyone who puts their trust in me dies. 所有信任我的人都会死
[41:00] Okay, you got me. 好吧 我懂了
[41:06] You see, John… 其实 约翰…
[41:09] I’ve been waiting for you… 我一直在等你…
[41:11] and you found me. 你也找到我了
[41:13] I don’t know what I’ve been waiting for, 我不知道自己一直在等的是什么
[41:14] and you don’t know what you’ve found. 你也不知道你找到的是什么
[41:18] The question is, are we gonna help each other out or not? 问题是 我们到底要不要互相帮助
[41:31] If you’ll excuse me, 不好意思
[41:34] I’m bloody knackered. 我快累死了
[41:50] I suppose it could be liberating 我想 信任他人
[41:52] to take a leap of faith, 摆脱疑虑的负担
[41:54] to shrug off the burden of proof 让自己有所希冀
[41:57] for the promise of hope. 应该会让人解脱
[41:58] It takes trust to turn darkness to light. 要把黑暗变为光明 需要信任
[42:02] And those who trust 而信任他人之人
[42:03] risk putting their faith in the wrong hands. 则冒着将自己的信念交到错误之人手中的危险
[42:06] For there are those who pray for you… 因为有人会为你祈祷…
[42:09] and there are those who prey on you. 也有人会将你当做猎物
[42:15] And no matter how careful you are, 不论你处事多么小心谨慎
[42:18] sometimes you just can’t tell the difference. 有时你还是无法分辨两者有何不同
康斯坦丁

Post navigation

Previous Post: 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 康斯坦丁(Constantine)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

康斯坦丁(Constantine)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme