英文名称:Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[03:08] | – Are you authorized to dress him like that? – Oh, yes, sir. | – 你把它打扮成这样 是否得到许可? – 噢 当然 长官 |
[03:14] | – A circus ape, huh? – The only one to have been trained | – 马戏团猩猩 是吗? – 马戏史上唯一一只 |
[03:17] | as a bareback rider in the entire history of the circus. | 受过训练会骑马的猩猩 |
[03:21] | – Circuses are past history. – Not while I live and breathe. | – 马戏过时了 – 只要有我在就不会 |
[03:24] | – All right, Senor Armando. Go ahead. – Thank you. | – 好了 阿曼多先生 可以走了 – 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[03:44] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[03:54] | – Did I do all right? – Yes, yes, yes. | – 我刚才做的好吗? – 是的 好极了 |
[03:57] | But try to walk a little more like a primitive chimpanzee. | 不过你走路的姿势要和原始的黑猩猩更象些 |
[04:00] | Your arms should move up and down from the shoulder… like so. | 你的手臂应该从肩部上下摆动 象这样 |
[04:05] | Yes, that’s better. | 对 这样就象了 |
[04:07] | After 20 years, you’ve picked up evolved habits from me. | 20年来 你跟着我学习 进化了很多 |
[04:11] | That could be dangerous. Even fatal. | 这可能是危险的 甚至是毁灭性的 |
[04:15] | – Armando, I don’t understand. – Listen to me, Caesar. | – 阿曼多 我不明白 – 听我说 凯撒 |
[04:18] | There can be only one talking chimpanzee on Earth. | 现在在地球上应该只有一支会说话的黑猩猩 |
[04:21] | The child of the two talking apes, Cornelius and Zira, | 他是两只会说话的猩猩 科尼利厄斯和兹瑞的孩子 |
[04:24] | who came to us years ago out of the future | 这两只猩猩是在很多年以前从未来来的 |
[04:27] | and were murdered for fear that one distant day apes might dominate the human race. | 因为害怕有朝一日猩猩统治人类 他们被杀害了 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but outside of you, nobody even knows I exist. | 是 但是除了你 还没人知道我存在 |
[04:36] | And we must keep it that way, for the fear remains. | 所以我们必须保密 因为恐惧仍然存在 |
[04:38] | The mere fact of your existence would be regarded as a great threat to mankind. | 你的存在将会被认为是对人类的巨大威胁 |
[04:44] | Come. Come. | 过来 过来 |
[05:03] | Attention, this is the watch commander. | 注意 我是监控指挥官 |
[05:05] | Disperse apes gathering in the mall. | 驱散在购物中心聚集的猩猩 |
[05:08] | Repeat: disperse apes gathering in the mall. | 重复:驱散在购物中心聚集的猩猩 |
[05:13] | Take the serial number of each offender and notify Ape Control immediately. | 记录每只的序列号 立刻报告猩猩的控制情况 |
[05:17] | Repeat: take the serial number of each offender | 重复: 记录每只的序列号 |
[05:20] | and notify Ape Control immediately. | 立刻报告猩猩的控制情况 |
[05:23] | Their masters are to be cited and fined. | 它们的主人将被传讯 接受罚款 |
[05:26] | Repeat: their masters are to be cited and fined. | 重复:它们的主人将被传讯 并且接受罚款 |
[06:18] | Attention. Attention. This is the watch commander. | 注意 注意 我是监控指挥官 |
[06:22] | Attention. Attention. Disperse unauthorized ape gathering at the foot of ramp six. | 注意 注意 驱散那些在六号坡道底聚集的 没有主人的猩猩 |
[06:28] | Repeat: disperse unauthorized ape gathering at the foot of ramp six. | 重复: 驱散那些在六号坡道底聚集的 没有主人的猩猩 |
[06:33] | No citation or fine in this instance. | 这事不传迅 不罚款 |
[06:36] | Repeat: no citation or fine in this… | 重复:这事不传迅 不… |
[06:39] | But how did it happen? | 怎么搞的? |
[06:48] | Go! Go! | 走!走! |
[06:52] | No! No! | 不走?不走? |
[07:05] | Go! You go! | 滚!你快滚 |
[07:12] | – But you said humans treated apes like pets. – They did, in the beginning. | – 你不是说人类对待猩猩象宠物一样的? – 刚开始是的 |
[07:17] | They’ve made slaves of them! | 他们在奴役他们! |
[07:28] | They all died within a few months, eight years ago. | 八年前它们在几个月里都死了 |
[07:31] | Every dog and cat in the world. It was like a plague. | 世界上的每一只狗和猫 那是一场瘟疫 |
[07:35] | The disease that killed them was a virus brought back from space by an astronaut. | 杀死它们的疾病是宇航员从外太空带回的一种病毒 |
[07:39] | – Didn’t the disease affect humans? – We were immune. | – 这病毒没影响人类? – 我们对此免疫 |
[07:42] | And so, it was discovered, were simians, even the smallest ones. | 而且我们发现猿猴也对此免疫 即便是最小的品种 |
[07:46] | That’s how it began. Humans wanting little household pets | 这一切就这样开始了 人类需要小型的家养宠物 |
[07:50] | to replace the ones they had lost. | 来代替已经灭绝的 |
[07:52] | Then, when people realized how quick they were to learn, how easy to train, | 然后 人类觉得宠物学习能力越快 训练就越容易 |
[07:57] | the pets became larger, and larger, until now… | 宠物变得越来越大 直到现在… |
[08:04] | It’s monstrous. | 这真可怕 |
[08:10] | Now you understand why I’ve kept you away. | 现在你明白了为什么我让你远离这一切 |
[08:13] | Yes, Lisa. | 什么事 丽莎 |
[08:16] | A Young Queen Falls for Mrs Riley. | 给莱瑞女士做一个年轻女王式垂发 |
[08:34] | No! | 不对 |
[08:43] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[08:46] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[08:49] | Could you possibly be so kind as to display it in your window? | 你是否愿意把这贴在你的窗户上 |
[08:52] | – When I have the time. – Thank you. | – 等我有时间的话 – 谢谢 |
[09:01] | The labor demonstration on the South Plaza | 南广场劳动力示威 |
[09:04] | will be terminated in ten minutes. | 十分钟之内将会被制止 |
[09:07] | Repeat: the labor demonstration on the South Plaza | 重复: 南广场劳动力示威 |
[09:11] | will be terminated in ten minutes. | 十分钟之内将会被制止 |
[09:22] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[09:27] | Funny. Now that I know they won’t kill me, I don’t enjoy them. | 真滑稽 现在我知道它们不会伤害我 我从来不喜欢它们 |
[09:34] | Well, for heaven’s sakes! A circus! | 太好了 看在上帝份上!马戏团! |
[10:11] | Home, Lisa. | 回去 丽莎 |
[10:24] | – Yes? – Oh, I was wondering, | – 什么事? – 噢 我在想 |
[10:27] | would you be kind enough to display a couple of these posters? | 您是否愿意展示几张这样的海报? |
[10:33] | – Stop it! – No, Zelda! No! | – 停下来! – 不 赛尔达!不! |
[10:36] | Home, Zelda. | 回去 赛尔达 |
[10:38] | I’m so sorry, Mrs Riley. I’ll have someone to comb you out in a minute. | 真对不起 莱瑞女士 我找人来一分钟里帮你梳好 |
[10:42] | I wanna be combed out now. I have a luncheon. | 我要现在就梳好 我要去赴午宴 |
[10:45] | – Thursday, then. – Thursday. | – 那么 星期四 – 星期四 |
[10:47] | I… I forgot the waiter and I’m all out of raisins. | 我… 我忘了给服务员小费 我现在没有葡萄干 |
[10:50] | – Take mine. – Thank you. | – 拿我的吧 – 谢谢 |
[10:56] | You’re overtipping. | 你给的太多了 |
[11:02] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[11:05] | And I told them to condition him to fire. | 我告诉过他们让它适应火焰 |
[11:13] | Attention. The labor demonstration on the South Plaza | 注意 南广场劳动力示威 |
[11:17] | will be terminated in five minutes. | 五分钟内将被制止 |
[11:19] | Repeat: the labor demonstration on the South Plaza will be terminated in five minutes. | 重复:南广场劳动力示威 五分钟内将被制止 |
[11:25] | Failure to comply with this order can result | 拒绝服从这条命令的将会导致 |
[11:29] | in a one-year suspension of your right to bargain collectively. | 被剥夺集体谈判权利一年 |
[11:33] | – What’s his job? – He’s a messenger. | – 它是做什么的? – 它是州长的信使 |
[11:35] | For the governor, so get! | 滚开! |
[11:41] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[11:50] | – Stop that at once! All of you! – Yes, sir, Mr MacDonald. We were just… | – 所有人停下 – 是 长官 我们刚才… |
[11:54] | I saw what you were doing. Now sedate the animal and get him out of here. | 我早就看到你做的了 现在给这只动物注射镇静剂 想带它离开 |
[11:58] | – Who the hell’s that? – The governor’s number-one assistant. | – 这家伙到底是谁? – 那是麦克唐纳 州长首席助手 |
[12:02] | – He love apes or something? – Don’t it figure? | – 他是喜欢猩猩还是怎么? – 它不反抗了吧? |
[12:08] | Hold him. | 抓住它 |
[12:12] | Lousy human bastards! | 卑鄙下流的人类混蛋! |
[12:21] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[12:24] | I did. | 我说的 |
[12:26] | He’s a performing ape for my circus. | 他是一只表演猩猩 我的马戏团里的 |
[12:29] | – A talking ape? – No! No, no. | – 会说话的猩猩? – 不!不 不 |
[12:32] | – No, that’s impossible. It was I who spoke. – It didn’t sound like your voice. | – 不 那不可能 刚才是我说的 – 我可听着不象你的声音 |
[12:36] | Yell ”Lousy human bastards.” | 再喊一遍“卑鄙下流的人类混蛋” |
[12:39] | – That’s not what I said. – That’s what I heard. | – 那个… 这话不是我说的吧? – 这就是我听到的 |
[12:42] | Now, look, mister, you yell ”Lousy human bastards.” | 现在 听着 先生 你给我喊“卑鄙下流的人类混蛋” |
[12:46] | – Lousy human bastards. – We said yell! | – 卑鄙下流的人类混蛋 – 我说了是喊! |
[12:50] | Lousy human bastards! | 卑鄙下流的人类混蛋! |
[12:53] | – Yeah, yeah. Could be. – I don’t think so. | – 对 对 挺象的 – 我可不这样认为 |
[12:55] | – It’s right. The ape spoke. – Yeah! | – 那就对了 是这只猩猩说的 – 对 |
[12:57] | No! No, they’re mistaken. | 不!不 他们听错了 |
[12:59] | I admit my behavior was inexcusable and I am deeply sorry. | 我承认我的行为无法原谅 我深感抱歉 |
[13:03] | I think we better take him to headquarters for interrogation. | 我想我们最好还是把他带回总部审问 |
[13:07] | Guard! | 警卫! |
[13:32] | Move him on. | 把它带走 |
[13:41] | – Armando, forgive me. – Oh, no, no. | – 阿曼多 原谅我 – 噢 不 不 |
[13:45] | You only said aloud what I was thinking. | 你只是把我敢怒不敢言的大声说出来而已 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry. I was so angry. | 对不起 我很愤怒 |
[13:51] | I might have bluffed it through if you hadn’t run away. | 如果你没逃跑我也许可以混过去 |
[13:54] | Now they suspect you of understanding all that was said. | 现在他们就会怀疑你理解刚才所说的话 |
[13:57] | – Armando, let’s go back to the circus. – No, no, no. | – 阿曼多 我们回马戏团吧 – 不 不行 不行 |
[14:03] | – Oh, no, please. – No, that’s the first place they’ll look. | – 哦 不 我要回去 – 不行 他们首先就会去那找 |
[14:24] | Here’s what we’ll do. I’ll go to the police. | 我们可以做的只有一件事 我回去自首 |
[14:28] | – Oh, no, no! – It’s the only way! | – 噢 不 不要! – 这是唯一的方法 |
[14:31] | I’ll say that… that I couldn’t find you. | 我会说…我没找到你 |
[14:35] | That… you’ve run away before. | 那个…你之前就跑了 |
[14:38] | – That big cities frighten you. – But, Armando, where would I go? | – 刚才很多市民吓到你了 – 但…阿曼多 我能去哪呢? |
[14:41] | You wait right here! If this works, I’ll be back by nightfall. | 你就等在这! 如果这样说能行 我天黑时就回来 |
[14:44] | – But what if they don’t let you go? – Oh, they will. They will. | – 但是如果他们不让你走怎么办? – 哦 会的 他们会的 |
[14:51] | But just in case, if I am not back by then… | 不过以防万一 如果我到那时还没回来… |
[14:55] | Now, these steps go down to a tunnel that leads to the harbor. | 瞧 从这里的楼梯走下去可以到隧道通向港口 |
[15:00] | Cargoes of apes are frequently unloaded at night. | 在晚上经常有一船一船的猩猩卸载 |
[15:03] | – You must try to infiltrate one of them. – But, Armando… | – 你必须想法混进去 – 但是 阿曼多 |
[15:06] | Apes imported from overseas arrive naked, so you’ll have to get rid of these clothes. | 从海外进口的猩猩刚到时都光屁股 所以你要把这些衣服脱了 |
[15:10] | – Well, I don’t want to. – We must have an alternate plan! | – 不要 我可不想那样 – 我们必须要做两手准备! |
[15:17] | Right now, the only safe hiding place for you | 现在 对你唯一安全的隐藏地 |
[15:21] | is among your own kind. | 就是混在你的同类里 |
[15:38] | I shouldn’t be long. | 不用很久我就回来 |
[15:53] | Why would you say ”human”? | 你为什么说“人类” |
[15:55] | ”Human.” That’s a very odd thing for another human being to say. | 一个人对着另一个人说“人类” 这很不正常 |
[15:59] | I didn’t say ”human,” Mr Governor. I said ”inhuman.” | 我没说“人类” 州长先生 我说的是“人渣” |
[16:02] | Lousy inhuman bastards. And by the blessed St Francis, who loved all animals, I meant it. | 卑鄙的混蛋 仁慈的天主教导我们要爱众生 我是认真的 |
[16:08] | – You see, I run a circus… – We know that. | – 你想想看 我是运营马戏团的… – 我们知道 |
[16:11] | – From 20 years back. – Since the talking apes arrived on Earth | – 20年前就知道 – 自从那时那对会说话的猩猩来到地球 |
[16:16] | and conceived a baby whose survival could have threatened the future of the human race. | 生出了一只对人类的未来构成威胁的小猩猩 |
[16:21] | Mr Governor, I understand the baby was shot dead with its parents. | 州长先生 据我所知那只小猩猩已经和它的父母一起被枪毙了 |
[16:24] | Or so it was believed, Mr MacDonald. | 以前大家都相信是这样 麦克唐纳 |
[16:28] | However, since this morning, I’m beginning to wonder if they shot the right baby. | 但是 今天早上的事使我开始怀疑 他们是否没杀对那只小猩猩 |
[16:32] | The apes could have switched their baby with one from the zoo. | 那两只猩猩可能把它们的孩子和动物园的猩猩调包了 |
[16:36] | – Or perhaps a circus. – Surely, Mr Governor, you can’t be serious! | – 或和马戏团的调包 – 当然 州长 您不是认真的吧 |
[16:41] | Hoskyns, the cassette, please. | 霍士金斯 请拿录像 |
[16:46] | These are the recommendations made to the then president of the United States | 这段录像是总统委员会主席 |
[16:51] | by the chairman of the Presidential Committee. | 给美国总统的报告 |
[16:58] | And we believe that the male and female talking apes, Cornelius and Zira, | 我们相信这对会说话的猩猩配偶 科尼利厄斯和兹瑞 |
[17:03] | have come to us out of the future. | 是从未来穿越而来的 |
[17:06] | We believe their spoken testimony, that some 2,000 years hence, | 我们相信它们所说的证言 大约两千年以后 |
[17:10] | their descendants will have all but exterminated the human race from Earth. | 它们的后裔会拥有地球的一切 而人类被消灭 |
[17:14] | And we know that the female ape is now pregnant with child. | 而且我们知道这只雌猩猩现在怀了小孩 |
[17:19] | The commission therefore recommends | 因此委员会建议 |
[17:21] | that the birth of the female ape’s unborn child should be prevented | 不能让这只雌猩猩的孩子出生 |
[17:26] | and that both the male and the female | 而且这对猩猩 |
[17:30] | should be rendered incapable of begetting another. | 应当消灭以免繁衍出其他的猩猩 |
[17:38] | But, Mr Governor, every zoo, public and private, was searched by the police, | 但是 州长 每一个公立和私人的动物园 警察都搜查过了 |
[17:42] | and every circus, including my own. | 马戏团也一样 包括我的 |
[17:44] | – But a small chimpanzee was found. – The only one ever to be born in a circus, | – 但是一只小黑猩猩被发现 – 在马戏团出生的唯一的猩猩 |
[17:49] | and legally certified to have been born a month – | 有合法许可而且已经出生一个月了 |
[17:52] | a month – before the talking apes arrived on earth. | 在会说话的猩猩来到地球前一个月 |
[17:57] | – Where is he now? – I wish I knew. I’ve searched everywhere. | – 那它现在在哪? – 我也想知道啊 我到处在找他 |
[18:00] | Senor Armando! | 阿曼多先生! |
[18:02] | Let me remind you… | 让我提醒你… |
[18:05] | of the seriousness of our problem. | 问题的严重性! |
[18:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:11] | – Your circus travels mainly in the provinces? – Yes, sir. | – 你的马戏团主要在这个州里巡回表演? – 是 长官 |
[18:15] | Then, undoubtedly, you are unaware of the rising tide of disobedience, | 那么 可以肯定地说 你还不知道 |
[18:20] | the outright defiance, among the servant apes in our cities. | 在城市里的猩猩仆人中 公开反抗和挑战人类的潮流正在抬头 |
[18:25] | Mr Governor, on investigation, many of the offenses have been proved minor. | 州长大人 根据调查 大部分罪行被证实是轻微的 |
[18:29] | The ape killed while trying to escape from the city last night, | 昨天晚上一只猩猩在逃跑途中杀人了 |
[18:33] | – Would you call his offense minor? – No, sir, I would not. | – 你认为它的罪行轻微吗? – 不 长官 我不会 |
[18:36] | He physically assaulted his own master. | 它对它自己的主人发起身体袭击 |
[18:39] | But only after what must have been severe provocation. | 但只是在被严重激怒后做的 |
[18:42] | The ape’s body was covered with welts and bruises inflicted by a beating. | 这只猩猩身体上遍布被毒打留下的鞭痕和瘀伤 |
[18:46] | Which he no doubt richly deserved. | 人打动物 天经地义 |
[18:50] | How many more of them out there are just like that ape? | 在它们当中 还有多少只会象那只猩猩一样 |
[18:53] | All burning with resentment. | 它们怒火中烧 |
[18:56] | Or waiting. Waiting for an ape with enough intelligence, with enough will, to lead them. | 也许它们在等待一只智勇双全的猩猩来领导它们 |
[19:02] | Waiting for an ape who can think. Who can talk. | 这只猩猩有思想 能说话 |
[19:10] | Senor Armando, | 阿曼多先生 |
[19:12] | has your ape ever talked or shown any signs of being articulate in your presence? | 这只猩猩是否曾说过话 或者能够清楚发音的迹象吗? |
[19:17] | Never in my presence, or anyone else’s. | 在我面前从没有过 在其他人面前也没有过 |
[19:20] | You can question my circus hands. | 你可以询问我马戏团的助手啊 |
[19:23] | We intend to. | 我们会的 |
[19:25] | Meanwhile, you will remain in custody. | 与此同时 你将被拘留 |
[21:00] | Shipment 507, I for Indonesia, ex-Borneo, | 507批货物来自印度尼西亚婆罗洲 代号I |
[21:04] | now arriving at gate number two. | 现在到达2号门 |
[21:12] | Shipment 509, A for Africa, ex-French Cameroons, | 509批货物来自非洲喀麦隆 代号A |
[21:18] | now arriving at number four gate. | 现在到达4号门 |
[21:22] | After fingerprinting, shipment 507, I for Indonesia, ex-Borneo, | 在录指纹后 来自印度尼西亚婆罗洲代号为I的507批货物 |
[21:27] | will proceed direct to conditioning cage 90. | 将直接关到90号笼子 |
[21:31] | After fingerprinting, shipment 507, I for Indonesia, ex-Borneo, | 在录指纹后 来自印度尼西亚婆罗洲代号为I的507批货物 |
[21:36] | will proceed direct to conditioning cage 90. | 将直接关到90号笼子 |
[21:40] | Immigration personnel are reminded that, until further notice, | 移民署全体人员须知 另行通知前 |
[21:44] | police have requested one additional copy of all chimpanzee fingerprints for their files. | 警方要求对猩猩的指纹附加做一份备份 以供档案之用 |
[21:50] | Repeat: immigration personnel are reminded that until further notice, | 重复: 移民署全体人员须知 另行通知前 |
[21:55] | police have requested one additional copy of all chimpanzee fingerprints for their files. | 警方要求对猩猩的指纹附加做一份备份 以供档案之用 |
[22:44] | Do! | 做! |
[23:20] | Next! | 下一只! |
[23:32] | No! | 不! |
[23:38] | No! | 不! |
[23:41] | No! | 不! |
[24:07] | – They’re a bit uppity. I haven’t fed them yet. – Come on! | – 它们有点傲慢 我还没给它们喂食呢 – 进去! |
[24:12] | Switch off. | 关掉 |
[24:22] | Switch on. | 打开 |
[25:19] | Have you seen this ape before? | 你以前看到过这只猩猩吗? |
[25:22] | Isn’t it… Cornelius? | 这是不是…科尼利厄斯? |
[25:26] | I thought you didn’t know him? | 你不是不认识它吗? |
[25:28] | B-But you told me yourself. T-The talking ape that was murdered… | 但是你自己告诉我的 这只会说话的猩猩被杀害了… |
[25:32] | – Executed. – Executed. | – 是处决 – 处决 |
[25:35] | – Would you say there’s a resemblance? – Oh, no. | – 你说这两张象吗? – 噢 不象 |
[25:37] | Look very carefully. | 看仔细点 |
[25:40] | – Like father, like son, eh? – No. No! | – 有其父必有其子 是吧? – 不 不象! |
[25:45] | You’d do well to cooperate with us. | 你最好和我们合作 |
[25:48] | I-l… Could l… Could I please have a glass of water? | 我-我…我可以… 我可以喝杯水吗? |
[26:54] | Do. | 做 |
[27:03] | No! | 不对! |
[27:05] | Do. | 做 |
[27:30] | No! | 不对! |
[27:32] | No! | 不对! |
[27:40] | No! No! | 别走了!别走了! |
[27:51] | Do. | 做 |
[28:05] | Attention. Training Control. | 注意 训练控制部 |
[28:07] | Four females have arrived for insemination – three gorillas and one chimpanzee. | 四只配种的雌猩猩来了 三只大猩猩 一只黑猩猩 |
[28:12] | Please select four superior males – | 请挑选四只优良的雄性 |
[28:14] | three gorillas, one chimpanzee – and send them to the breeding annex immediately. | 三只大猩猩 一只黑猩猩 把它们马上送到繁育房来 |
[29:08] | 254 process for auction. | 254号接下来可以拍卖了 |
[29:10] | Yes, ma’am, for immediate sale. | 是的 夫人 立刻销售 |
[29:13] | One male gorilla, age seven. Fully conditioned bedmaker, grade A. | 一只七岁的雄性大猩猩 寝室清洁工已训练完毕 A级 |
[29:17] | Yes, yes. You will be credited after auction. | 是 是 拍卖后你可以贷款支付 |
[30:00] | So you’re a member of Breck’s party. Now l understand how you got those big contracts. | 你是布兰克狐群狗党的 现在我明白你拿到大合同的原因了 |
[30:05] | He’s good for this country. Good for all of us. | 他对这个国家有利 对我们大家都有利 |
[30:08] | – You really think he’s gonna make it? – I don’t know of anyone who could stop him. | – 你真的认为他会那样做? – 我认为没人可以阻止他 |
[30:12] | Bring up lot eight! | 认养8号! |
[30:16] | Lot eight! One male chimpanzee! | 8号!一只雄黑猩猩! |
[30:20] | In early prime and perfect physical condition. | 年轻力壮 有着极好的身体条件 |
[30:23] | Take a good look at this specimen. | 好好看看这只品种 女士们先生们 |
[30:26] | This has to be the buy of the afternoon. | 这只是今天下午要卖的 |
[30:29] | Early prime. Perfect physical condition. | 年轻力壮 极好的身体条件 |
[30:33] | Under observation, he appeared so familiar, obedient, docile | 在大家的注视下 它表现的如此驯服温顺 |
[30:36] | and intelligent with humans that conditioning was not considered necessary. | 如此聪明伶俐以至不需要再训练了 |
[30:42] | But it certainly can be provided on request. | 但是想要得到它 是有条件的 |
[30:46] | We’re gonna start the bidding on this specimen at $800. | 这只800美元起价 |
[30:51] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, what am I bid on this superb specimen? | 好了 女士们先生们 这只极品 你们愿出多少钱呢? |
[30:55] | Bidding starts at 800. 800. | 起价800 800 |
[30:59] | What am I bid for this superb specimen? | 极品啊 大家愿出多少钱? |
[31:02] | 800 800 800. 800. | |
[31:03] | – 850! – 850 over here. Do I hear nine? | – 850! – 850了 我可以听到9打头的吗? |
[31:06] | – 900! – I hear nine over there! Nine over there! | – 900! – 我听到900了!那里900! |
[31:09] | – 950. – 950 over there on the end. | – 950 – 那里最后面的出950 |
[31:11] | – 1,000. – 1,000 from the gentleman on the end. $1,000. | – 1 000 – 最后面的先生出1 000美元 |
[31:16] | – 1100! – 1100 over here. | – 1100! – 这里1100了 |
[31:18] | – 1150. – 1150 in the back row. | – 1150 – 后排出1150 |
[31:20] | – 1200 – $1200 from this gentleman. | – 1200 – 1200美元 这位先生 |
[31:22] | Going to this gentleman. Going! Going… | 有人出价比这位先生高吗?有人追价吗?有人追价吗… |
[31:25] | – Buy him. – 1500! | – 买下它 – 1500! |
[31:27] | 1500 from Mr MacDonald! | 麦克唐纳先生出1500! |
[31:29] | For His Excellency, Governor Breck. | 为布莱克州长阁下 |
[31:32] | Going! Going! | 追价啊!追价啊! |
[31:35] | Gone! | 成交! |
[31:41] | Come. | 来 |
[31:45] | It’s very good, Morgan, but simplify the wording in that last paragraph. | 很好 摩根 但最后一段的措词要简化 |
[31:50] | Sir, we’ve received a disappointing report on the automated sanitation plan. | 长官 我们收到了公共卫生自动化计划的坏消息 |
[31:54] | – You have a meeting with Curfew Control. – Cancel it, Miss Greer. | – 您有一个宵禁控制的会议要开 – 取消 格丽雅小姐 |
[31:58] | These figures, did you double-check them? | 这些数字 你重新核对过吗? |
[32:00] | – Yes, sir. – Triple-check them! | – 是的 长官 – 再核对一遍! |
[32:03] | – Come. – Hold all calls, Miss Greer. | – 不 过来 – 保持所有通话 格丽雅小姐 |
[32:07] | Here’s the IQ profile on all apes tested within the last four weeks. It’s risen by 32/3 points. | 这是过去四周所有猩猩的智商测试数据 提升了32 3点 |
[32:12] | Uh-huh! Show Mr MacDonald. He thinks I’m imagining things. | 哈哈!给麦克唐纳看 他总是认为我捏造事实 |
[32:15] | I assembled that. You summarized the wrong part. | 我统计过数据 摩根 你抽样的部分不对 |
[32:18] | So their output has increased about the same percentage, | 所以它们的数值才以这么高的比例增加 |
[32:21] | which I thought the governor might regard as good news. | 被州长认为是好消息了 |
[32:25] | It’s all right. We’ll go over that later. | 好吧 我们稍后再仔细检查 |
[32:32] | No. | 别走 |
[32:35] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[32:56] | Do. | 做 |
[33:17] | No, no, no. Clean. Clean. | 不 不 不 擦干净 擦干净 |
[33:20] | It seems the little fella’s not so bright after all. | 看来这小子毕竟不是那么聪明 |
[33:23] | No. But brightness has never been encouraged amongst slaves. | 不 对奴隶来说太聪明从来就不是好事 |
[33:27] | Oh, don’t be so touchy, Mr MacDonald. | 噢 不要这么敏感 麦克唐纳 |
[33:30] | All of us were slaves once, in one sense of the word or another. | 我们大家都曾经是奴隶 从某种意义上说 |
[33:34] | If you feel the ape’s unsatisfactory, we can have him reconditioned. | 如果你对这猩猩不满意 我们可以把它送回去重新训练 |
[33:37] | – That isn’t necessary. – You’re quite right, Mr MacDonald. | – 不需要 – 非常正确 麦克唐纳 |
[33:41] | But not for any of your bleeding-heart reasons. | 不过不是说你美好的理由 |
[33:44] | Reconditioning. That’s all any of you ever think of, isn’t it? | 再训练 你早就这样想了 是吗? |
[33:47] | Don’t you realize, if we were to take every ape who disobeyed an order | 难道你没意识到 如果我们把每一只违抗命令的猩猩 |
[33:52] | and sent him back for reconditioning, Ape Management would become overcrowded. | 送回去重新训练 猩猩管理中心会被挤满的 |
[33:56] | – It’s the only thing that has any effect. – Just makes them worse. | – 这是唯一有效果的 – 将错就错吧 |
[34:00] | Some of them couldn’t be worse. I’ve been having a comprehensive list compiled. | 有些事不能错 我已经正在编制一本综合手册 |
[34:05] | – Mr Governor. – Yes, what is it you want? | – 州长先生 – 嗯 有什么事吗 |
[34:08] | – It’s your meeting with the Defense Council. – I’ll be along in a moment. | – 你和防御委员会的会议要开了 – 我一会就来 |
[34:12] | – Defense Council? – I’ll tell you about it later. | – 防御委员会? – 我等会告诉你 |
[34:15] | – Is this related to the list you mentioned? – You’ll be given full details, Mr MacDonald. | – 这和你所提的手册有关吗? – 你会知道细节的 |
[34:20] | Meanwhile, we’re going to set a good example and recondition this fella ourselves. | 同时 我们要立个好榜样 这小子我们自己来重新训练 |
[34:25] | – We haven’t named him yet, have we? – No, Mr Breck. | – 我们还没给它起名呢 是吧? – 是的 布莱克先生 |
[34:28] | I’m going to revive a charming tradition established in her lifetime by my dear wife, | 我要复兴我爱妻生前制定的有趣传统了 |
[34:33] | and let you name yourself. | 让你自己给自己起名字 |
[35:08] | ”Caesar.” A king. | “凯撒”…大帝? |
[35:19] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[35:22] | They’re waiting for you in the council chamber. | 他们在会议室里等你 |
[35:27] | I don’t think we’ll ever make a bartender out of Caesar. | 凯撒做酒保大才小用 |
[35:31] | Have him detailed to the Command Post. | 让它去指挥部 |
[36:05] | No! | 别碰! |
[36:18] | Attention. There is a report of unescorted apes in the Plaza. Investigate. | 注意 在广场有一份无人看管的猩猩的记录 大家可以查阅 |
[36:35] | – Can I help you, Mr MacDonald? – This ape’s assigned to the Command Post. | – 我能做些什么?先生 – 这只猩猩被分配到指挥部 |
[36:39] | – What’s his name, sir? – Caesar. | – 它叫什么名字 长官? – 凯撒 |
[36:41] | Start him off in the files. Low-priority traffic. | 让它从文件开始 简单的传达 |
[36:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:49] | Do! | 做! |
[36:53] | Lisa. Lisa! | 丽莎 丽莎! |
[37:08] | Ah! Senor Armando! | 啊!阿曼多先生 |
[37:11] | – This way, Senor. This way. – Sit down, sit down. | – 这边 先生 这边走 – 坐下 坐下 |
[37:15] | We have good news for you. | 我们有好消息给你 |
[37:19] | – Good news? – Yes. You’re to be released. | – 好消息? – 是的 你被释放了 |
[37:23] | Inspector Hoskyns and I believe that your ape is not the child of the talking chimpanzees. | 我和霍士金斯监查长相信 你的猩猩不是要找的那只 |
[37:33] | – You found him? – Not yet, but he’ll turn up sooner or later. | – 你们找到他了? – 还没有 不过迟早会找到 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience we had to cause you. | 对我们指控你给你添的麻烦深感抱歉 |
[37:40] | Do forgive us, but it was unavoidable. | 请你一定要原谅我们 但是这是不得已的 |
[37:42] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 噢 是 是 |
[37:47] | Then I’m… I’m free to go? | 那么我…我可以走了? |
[37:49] | Oh, as soon as you sign this sworn declaration. | 对 只要你在这份宣誓书上签字 |
[37:55] | – What does it say? – Only what you’ve been telling us all along. | – 这上面说啥? – 只是你从头到尾给我们说的 |
[37:58] | The circus ape is incapable of human speech and, | 这只马戏团猩猩不会说人话 |
[38:01] | to the best of your knowledge, he’s never uttered a word. | 就你所知 它从没说过一句话 |
[38:04] | Certainly. | 这是当然 |
[38:06] | Excellent. Now we’ll check this with the authenticator, then you’ll be free to go. | 好极了 现在我们可以用鉴定者核对一遍 然后你就可以走了 |
[38:13] | The… authenticator? | 鉴定者? |
[38:16] | It’s just a formality. Sit back down, please. It’ll just take a moment. | 只是程序上的 请坐回去 就只需一会 |
[38:35] | What does the authenticator do? | 鉴定者会做什么? |
[38:38] | Makes people tell the truth. It’s quite painless. | 让人说真话 没什么痛苦的 |
[38:41] | For example, you said you first heard the name Cornelius in this office. Was that true? | 比如说你第一次听说卡尼斯这个名字 是在这个办公室里吗? |
[38:58] | – No. – Now, there! You see? | – 不 – 现在 这个 你明白了? |
[39:02] | That’s not a bad black mark against you. You probably heard it somewhere else before. | 这对你来说并不是一个污点 你很可能在别处听过? |
[39:07] | Now. About your statement, sworn statement, | 现在 关于你的供述 宣誓过的供述 |
[39:12] | that the circus ape is incapable of speech. | 那只马戏团猩猩不会说话? |
[39:16] | – No. I won’t submit to this. – You will, Senor Armando! | – 不 我不会屈服的 – 你会的 阿曼多先生! |
[39:19] | I have done nothing wrong! You are treating me like a criminal! | 我没做错什么! 你们对待我象罪犯一样! |
[39:23] | Sit back, please. | 请坐回去 |
[39:27] | No! No, no. | 不!不 不 |
[39:28] | – Guard! – No! | – 看守! – 不! |
[39:37] | No! | 不! |
[39:49] | – I knew that circus owner was lying. – They insist he fell to his death accidentally. | – 马戏团主果然在说谎 – 他们坚持他坠楼死亡是意外 |
[39:54] | While trying to escape! He knew he’d been exposed. | 那是因为他企图逃跑!他知道他已经暴露了 |
[41:26] | Attention. Attention. | 注意 注意 |
[41:28] | Last night, several security forces apprehended and placed in custody | 昨天晚上 几支安全部队在城市各处 |
[41:33] | a number of servant apes from widely scattered households throughout the city, | 逮捕并监禁了一些猩猩仆人 |
[41:38] | who had gathered clandestinely in the unused building | 这些猩猩在东区郊外 |
[41:41] | on the outskirts of the East Sector. | 未启用的大楼里秘密集合 |
[41:44] | Property owners are firmly warned that they bear sole responsibility | 猩猩的主人已被严正警告 |
[41:49] | for the behavior and whereabouts of their servant apes. | 他们应对猩猩的行为和下落负全责 |
[42:45] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[42:52] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[43:00] | No! | 不 |
[43:25] | ”One dozen steaks, New York cut, for Mrs Van Thal.” | “一打牛排 纽约风味 给范泰尔女士 ” |
[43:33] | Add one gallon of… No. | 加上一加仑…不 |
[43:37] | Two gallons of kerosene. | 两加仑油 |
[43:57] | Mr Governor. The latest ape-disobedience figures. | 州长大人 最新的猩猩违抗报告 |
[44:00] | There’s been a marked increase in property damage. | 财产破坏明显增加 |
[44:03] | Couldn’t all be carelessness, Mr MacDonald! | 这不可能都是疏忽 麦克唐纳 |
[44:06] | Arrange for distribution of the Achilles list. | 安排分发坏分子名单 |
[44:09] | Copies to each police precinct. Details are to be left to the individual commanders, | 给每个警务辖区一份备份 详细内容给各个指挥官 |
[44:14] | but I want every ape on that list | 我要名单上的每一只猩猩 |
[44:17] | delivered to the reconditioning center by 0600 tomorrow morning. | 明天早上6点前统统送进训练中心回炉 |
[44:21] | I’m sorry, 309. The cages are full. | 对不起 309 笼子都满了 |
[44:24] | We cannot accommodate any new intakes until after Tuesday’s auction. | 在星期二的拍卖会举行前 我们不能收容更多的了 |
[44:37] | ”Collect one repaired Colt 45.” | “收集一支修过的45式自动手枪 ” |
[44:42] | And… | 加上… |
[44:44] | 100 rounds ammunition. | 100圈弹药 |
[44:56] | The Achilles list, Mr MacDonald, referring to our Achilles heel, | 这份坏分子名单 麦克唐纳 涉及我们唯一致命的弱点 |
[45:01] | contains the name of every ape who, over the past year, has been overtly disobedient. | 包括了过去每一只公然违抗的猩猩的名字 |
[45:06] | The charge against them is nonsense. | 对它们的指控是无意义的 |
[45:08] | It will do for my purposes. | 这会根据我的意愿做 |
[45:11] | They constitute the hard core of our problem and I’m going to crush them once and for all! | 它们构成了我们的心腹大患 我会将它们一举铲除 |
[45:15] | Sir, you will only further aggravate the problem. | 长官 你这样只会进一步激化矛盾 |
[45:18] | This action is folly, and I wish to protest it in the strongest possible terms. | 这种行动荒唐 我强烈反对 |
[45:24] | Very well, Mr MacDonald. | 很好 麦克唐纳 |
[45:26] | Your protest has been duly noted. | 你的反对我已正式记录 |
[45:30] | From now on, you have but one assignment: to find that talking ape. | 从现在起 你只有一项任务 找到那只会说话的猩猩 |
[45:49] | – What is this? A red alert? – Sort of. | – 这是什么?红色警报? – 有几分象 |
[45:53] | Ape Management computer’s come up with an intriguing error. | 我发现猩猩管理中心的电脑记录出现了诡异的差错 |
[45:57] | Shipment 507, I for Indonesia, comprised three orangutans and one chimpanzee. | 507批货 来字印尼 代号I 是三只红猩猩和一只黑猩猩 |
[46:03] | – So? – There are no chimpanzees in Borneo. | – 那么? – 在婆罗洲没有黑猩猩 |
[46:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 请等一下 |
[46:09] | State Security Chief Inspector Kolp on line three. | 国家安全监察长坎普在三号线 |
[46:13] | Yes, Inspector. | 是 长官 |
[46:15] | Give me the Indonesia file for last month. | 给我上个月印度尼西亚的档案 |
[46:18] | That’s 507, ex-Borneo. Right, Inspector. Let me check. | 那是507批货 来自婆罗洲 好的 长官 让我看看 |
[46:24] | 507, ex-Borneo. Yes, sir. That chimpanzee was sold to Governor Breck. | 507 婆罗洲 是的 长官 那只黑猩猩被卖给了布莱克州长 |
[46:29] | Good God! Just as I first thought. We’ve had him under our noses all the time! | 上帝啊!正如我想 它一直就在我们的眼皮底下! |
[46:34] | Sir, I’m willing to have the ape executed immediately on your verbal orders alone. | 长官 只要你一声令下 我就马上把这猩猩处决了 |
[46:39] | – You’ll have it in writing. – Thank you, sir. | – 你将得到书面命令 – 谢谢 长官 |
[46:41] | – Get Mr MacDonald at the Command Post. – However, suppose he can speak but won’t? | – 叫麦克唐纳来指挥部 – 但是 怎么知道它会不会说话 |
[46:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[46:48] | The chief inspector means there’d still be a doubt. | 监查长的意思是这还有一个疑问 |
[46:52] | If the chimpanzee keeps his mouth shut, the case stays open. We’d like to close the file. | 假如这只黑猩猩闭嘴 这案子不能了结 我们就把档案关闭 |
[46:57] | You shall. I promise you. | 可以 我向你保证 |
[47:00] | Reconditioning applications have to be made out in triplicate. | 对猩猩的重新训练申请得填写一式三份 |
[47:07] | MacDonald speaking. Yes, sir. | 我是麦克唐纳 请讲 是 长官 |
[47:11] | You want me to turn Caesar over to Inspector Kolp? | 你要我把凯撒带给坎普监察长? |
[47:14] | Is he on your Achilles list? | 它上了你的坏分子名单了? |
[47:17] | Mr MacDonald, do not question an order. | 麦克唐纳 不要对命令发问 |
[47:20] | No, sir, I’m not questioning the order. It’s just that… | 不 长官 我不是要问 只是… |
[47:26] | Well, I sent him out on an errand. He should be back momentarily. | 好吧 我会把它送去 立刻就去 |
[47:30] | Yes, sir. I’ll do just as you say. | 好 长官 你说什么我就做什么 |
[47:48] | Come. | 来 |
[48:00] | – No, this goes to Traffic Control! – Take it easy. They can’t read. | – 不 这是送到交通控制室去的! – 别着急 它们不会读 |
[48:04] | Not yet, they can’t. | 还不行 它们不会 |
[48:09] | Do. | 做 |
[48:13] | Mr MacDonald, are you near a phone? | 麦克唐纳 你在电话旁吗? |
[48:19] | Mr MacDonald, it is imperative that you get to a phone! | 麦克唐纳 这是命令 你马上接电话! |
[48:27] | Come in, Mr MacDonald! Do you hear me? | 接电话 麦克唐纳!你听到我了吗? |
[48:30] | Get to a phone and come in! | 到电话旁拿起电话! |
[48:34] | Now, come in! | 现在 接电话! |
[48:39] | – Yes, Mr Governor. – Kolp is on his way down with the police. | – 是的 州长 – 坎普和警察已经上路来这儿了 |
[48:43] | – Is Caesar back yet? – Not yet, sir. I’ll keep a look out. | – 凯撒还没回来吗? – 还没有 长官 我找找看 |
[48:46] | Notify me the moment he’s handed over to them. | 把它移交给他们时通知我 |
[48:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[49:09] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[49:12] | I wish there was some way we could communicate, so you’d understand that l… | 我希望我们能有什么方法交流 那么你就能理解 我… |
[49:20] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[49:24] | Mr MacDonald. | 麦克唐纳 |
[49:32] | Yes, I… I’m the one they’re looking for. | 是的 我…我就是他们一直在找的那只 |
[49:48] | I never believed it. I… I thought you were a myth. | 我从来不相信 我… 我认为你只是个神话 |
[49:52] | Well, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[49:55] | But I will tell you something that is. | 但是我要告诉你 |
[49:58] | The belief that human beings are kind… | 人类是善良的信条… |
[50:01] | – No, Caesar. There are some… – A handful, perhaps, but not most of them. | – 不 凯撒 有些人… – 一小撮 但不是大多数 |
[50:05] | They won’t learn to be kind until we force them to. | 他们从来就不向善 除非我们胁迫他们 |
[50:10] | We can’t do that until we are free. | 只有我们自由了 我们才能那么做 |
[50:13] | How do you propose to gain this freedom? | 你准备如何获得自由? |
[50:17] | By the only means left to us. | 只能依靠我们自己 |
[50:21] | – Revolution. – But… it’s doomed to failure! | – 革命 – 但是…这注定会失败! |
[50:25] | Perhaps… this time. | 也许吧…这次 |
[50:28] | – And the next. – Maybe. | – 下次也会 – 也许 |
[50:30] | – But you’ll keep trying. – You, above everyone else, | – 但是你还会尝试 – 你 还有其他所有人 |
[50:34] | should understand. | 应该知道 |
[50:37] | We cannot be free until we have power. | 我们只有掌握武力 才能获得自由 |
[50:40] | How else can we achieve it? | 以其他的途径 我们怎么获得呢? |
[50:53] | Go. | 走 |
[51:07] | Ah, Mr MacDonald, I have an order from the governor to take Caesar into custody. | 啊 麦克唐纳先生 我奉州长之命 前来逮捕凯撒 |
[51:12] | I know. I’ve been looking for him. | 我知道 我一直在找它 |
[51:14] | – He’s not in the Command Post? – No. | – 它不在指挥部? – 不在 |
[51:16] | Issue an order to round up all unaccompanied apes. | 发布一条命令围捕所有无人看管的猩猩 |
[53:11] | I still don’t see why he made a run for it. | 我还不明白为什么它会跑 |
[53:14] | It’s really quite simple, Mr MacDonald. The ape has intelligence. | 这很简单 麦克唐纳 这只猩猩有智力 |
[53:18] | He knew that his friend Armando was dead. | 它知道它的朋友阿曼多死了 |
[53:21] | He assumed the man first betrayed him under torture. | 它认为这个男人在拷打下出卖了它 |
[53:24] | But we don’t do that… to humans. | 但是我们不会那样做…对人 |
[53:34] | Now. | 现在 |
[53:44] | Talk! | 说话! |
[53:52] | Talk! | 说话! |
[54:01] | Talk! | 说话! |
[54:10] | Talk! | 说话! |
[54:22] | Talk! | 说话! |
[54:49] | Have… | 发… |
[54:52] | Ha… Have pity. | 发…发发善心吧 |
[55:01] | That’s incredible! Well, there’s your proof! | 不可思议!好了 那就是你的证据! |
[55:05] | We’re convinced, Mr Governor. | 我们深信不疑 州长大人 |
[55:08] | It’s fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Have him say something else. | 妙极了 绝对妙极了 让它说个别的什么的听听 |
[55:17] | You heard the governor. | 你听到州长说的了吗 |
[55:23] | Answer! | 快回答! |
[55:31] | – We could persuade him. – No. | – 我们可以劝说它 – 不 |
[55:35] | He’s not responsible for what he is. | 它是只猩猩 不可相信 |
[55:38] | Still, seeing him there, it’s like looking at some deadly bacillus and… | 瞧瞧它在那儿好象在想什么坏注意… |
[55:43] | knowing you’ve got it bottled up at last. | 知道你最后会把它隐瞒起来 |
[55:51] | – Is that all, sir? – Not quite. | – 可以了吗 长官? – 差不多了 |
[55:56] | I have an authorization here from the governor to have this beast destroyed. | 这是州长的授权 把这只野兽消灭掉 |
[56:00] | I’ll notify the vet to inject him. | 我将通知兽医给它执行注射 |
[56:03] | – He is wired for electrocution, isn’t he? – Oh, yes. | – 它现在就绑在电刑台上 不是吗? – 噢 是的 |
[56:07] | Well, then, electrocute him. Now. | 那好 现在就给它执行电刑吧 |
[56:44] | – He’s dead. – Good. | – 它死了 – 很好 |
[57:02] | – Good work, Inspector. – What happened to Mr MacDonald? | – 干得好 监察长 – 麦克唐纳怎么了 |
[57:05] | I’m afraid his sensibility… Ah, there you are! | 我怕他感情用事… 啊 你在这! |
[57:09] | – Is it over? – Yes, it’s over. | – 结束了? – 是的 结束了 |
[57:13] | Shall we go back to work? | 我们回去工作吧 |
[58:21] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[1:00:00] | All keepers and handlers, attention. Attention! | 所有看守和教练 注意 注意! |
[1:00:04] | All keepers and handlers. There is $50,000 worth of apes in jeopardy. | 所有看守和教练 现在有价值五万美元的猩猩处于危险中 |
[1:00:09] | Get them out of here… alive! | 把它们从这里抓起来…要活的! |
[1:02:16] | Yes. Commander, I understand the situation. | 是 指挥官 我已了解局势 |
[1:02:20] | Assemble as large a force as you can and follow them. | 尽可能多的召集队伍 追踪它们 |
[1:02:26] | Mobilize all security forces, police, militia and reserve defense units. | 动员所有的安保力量 警察 军队和预备役 |
[1:02:30] | See that every entrance into the city is cordoned off. | 城市的每个入口都要马上封锁 |
[1:02:34] | Will control methods include tear gas and sedation darts? | 控制措施中要包括催泪弹和麻醉剂吗? |
[1:02:37] | There will be but one control method: shoot to kill. | 只需一种控制措施:格杀勿论 |
[1:02:42] | A small group of apes, scheduled for intensive reconditioning, | 一小撮需要回收再严格驯化的猩猩 |
[1:02:46] | have escaped from Ape Management. | 逃离了猩猩管理中心 |
[1:02:48] | Until they’ve been rounded up by the police, all citizens are requested to remain indoors. | 在它们被警方抓住前 我们要求所有市民不要出门 |
[1:02:53] | A further announcement will be made as soon as recapture is effected. | 抓捕完成后再做进一步通知 |
[1:02:57] | And, I guess, here it is. | 而且 我猜想 这就是 |
[1:03:02] | Ape Management is in the hands of the apes. | 猩猩管理中心已落入猩猩的控制 |
[1:03:05] | Many officials are either dead or held hostage. | 许多官员不是死了就是被胁持为人质 |
[1:03:08] | The main band of rioting apes are at this very moment marching on the city. | 暴动的猩猩中的主力在目前这个时刻已经向城市前进 |
[1:03:12] | It’s been established that the ape mob is under the command | 已确定猩猩暴徒正在一只超级聪明的黑猩猩的命令下行动 |
[1:03:16] | of a supernormally intelligent chimpanzee who has… acquired the power of speech. | 这只黑猩猩已经…有说话的能力 |
[1:03:23] | That idiot! Get out a retraction immediately! | 真是白痴!赶快辟谣! |
[1:03:26] | Announce that the talking ape has been put to death! | 宣称会说话的猩猩已经被处死了 |
[1:03:29] | ..the child of the two talking chimpanzees, Cornelius and Zira, | …它是两只会说话的黑猩猩 卡尼斯和兹瑞的孩子 |
[1:03:33] | who came to us from outer space 20 years ago. | 它们是20年前从外太空来的 |
[1:03:36] | As such, he constitutes a threat to the future of the whole human race. | 就此而论 它构成了对整个人类未来的威胁 |
[1:04:05] | Governor Breck has just issued this order to all civilians: go to your homes. | 布莱克州长已向所有公民下令:躲回你家里去 |
[1:04:10] | Stay in your home and lock your doors. | 待在家里关上门 |
[1:04:13] | Above all, do not panic. | 首先不要惊慌 |
[1:04:15] | Repeat: go to your homes. | 重复:赶快躲回你家里去 |
[1:04:18] | Stay in your homes and lock your doors. | 呆在家里关好门 |
[1:04:21] | The situation can be kept under control | 局势会得到控制的 |
[1:04:23] | provided our defense forces are given complete freedom of movement. | 我们的防卫力量已给予了充分的行动自由 |
[1:06:29] | No! Go back! | 不!回去! |
[1:06:33] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:06:36] | Go home! | 回家! |
[1:06:48] | Back! | 回去! |
[1:06:56] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:06:58] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[1:07:02] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:07:44] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:08:01] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[1:08:10] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:08:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:08:30] | Yes. Understood. | 是 明白 |
[1:08:34] | Riot Control say the apes have broken through the cordon. | 暴动控制小组说猩猩已冲过警戒线 |
[1:08:37] | Advance units are approaching the Plaza. | 先锋部队已接近广场 |
[1:08:40] | Order units four and six into action immediately. | 叫第四小队和第六小队立即投入行动 |
[1:08:45] | Riot Control. | 暴动控制小组 |
[1:09:21] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:26] | No! | 不! |
[1:09:35] | They’ve reached the Plaza. | 它们到达了广场 |
[1:09:38] | – Good God! They’re armed! – And organized. | – 上帝啊!它们有武装! – 而且有组织 |
[1:09:42] | – No! Home! – Don’t plead with them, you idiot! | – 不 回家 – 别和它们费事了 你个白痴 |
[1:09:53] | Ready! | 准备! |
[1:10:00] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:03] | Home! | 回家! |
[1:10:07] | Home! | 回家! |
[1:10:15] | Home! | 回家! |
[1:10:20] | Aim! | 瞄准! |
[1:10:58] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:12:41] | What’s the trouble down there? | 那里怎么了? |
[1:12:44] | Like wild animals, they’re smelling blood. | 就象野兽 它们闻到了血腥 |
[1:13:33] | My God! There’s more! | 我的上帝!这里有更多! |
[1:16:22] | – They’re inside the building. – Alert all security posts! | – 它们在楼里 – 给所有安保部门发警报! |
[1:16:25] | – Right, sir. – No! No! | – 是 长官 – 不!不! |
[1:16:29] | The circuits are dead. | 电路坏了 |
[1:16:31] | Take a message. To Riot Control, urgent. Command Post under attack! | 发信息 给暴动控制小组 马上 指挥部被袭击! |
[1:16:35] | Repeat: Command Post under attack! | 重复:指挥部被袭击! |
[1:16:38] | It won’t work, sir. | 这东西坏了 长官 |
[1:16:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:51] | But how? How? They don’t have the intelligence to use such tools! | 怎么会?怎么可能?它们没有使用这样的工具的智力! |
[1:17:24] | Shoot them! Shoot them all! | 干掉它们!把它们全杀光! |
[1:17:30] | This is the Communication Center. We have no defense. | 这里是通讯中心 我们已经没有防卫了 |
[1:17:33] | If we lose this battle, that’s the end of the world as we know it! | 如果我们输了这场战争 那就是我们所知道的世界末日! |
[1:17:37] | We will have proved ourselves inferior. Weak! | 我们将证明我们是低等的 是弱者! |
[1:17:41] | And all the groveling cowards left alive when the battle is over will be the weakest of all! | 战争结束时活着的卑躬屈膝的胆小鬼将是最弱的! |
[1:17:47] | This will be the end of human civilization and the world will belong to a planet of apes! | 这将是人类文明的结束 这个世界将成为猩猩统治的星球! |
[1:18:38] | No! No, go. Go! | 不!不 走 走! |
[1:19:12] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[1:19:15] | Your servant. | 你的仆人 |
[1:19:19] | Your creature. Your animal! | 你的奴才 你的牲口 |
[1:19:23] | But I saw you die. | 但是我看见你死了 |
[1:19:25] | The king is dead. Long live the king! | 统治结束了 国王万岁! |
[1:19:30] | Tell me, Breck, before you die, | 告诉我 布莱克 趁你还活着 |
[1:19:34] | how do we differ from the dogs and cats you and your kind used to love? | 我们和你和你的同类以前喜欢的狗猫有何区别? |
[1:19:41] | Why did you turn us from pets into slaves? | 为什么你们把我们从宠物变成奴隶? |
[1:19:45] | Because your kind were once our ancestors. | 因为你的同类曾经是我们的始祖 |
[1:19:49] | Man was born of the ape. | 人由猩猩进化而来 |
[1:19:52] | And there’s still an ape curled up inside of every man. | 在每个人的心灵深处 仍然蜷缩着一只猩猩 |
[1:19:55] | The beast that must be whipped into submission. | 这只野兽必须用鞭子降服 |
[1:19:59] | The savage that has to be shackled in chains. | 原始的野性必须用枷锁桎梏 |
[1:20:03] | You are that beast, Caesar. You taint us. | 你就是那只野兽 凯撒 你使我们道德败坏 |
[1:20:09] | You poison our guts! | 你使我们心肠狠毒! |
[1:20:12] | When… | 当… |
[1:20:14] | When we hate you, we’re… | 当我们厌恶你 我们就是在… |
[1:20:17] | we’re hating the dark side of ourselves. | 我们就是在厌恶我们的阴暗面 |
[1:20:43] | Take him. | 把它带走 |
[1:20:47] | Go! | 走! |
[1:22:38] | Caesar! | 凯撒! |
[1:23:00] | Caesar. This is not how it was to be. | 凯撒 事情不应该变成这样 |
[1:23:04] | In your view or mine? | 这是依你之见还是我的呢? |
[1:23:07] | Violence prolongs hate. Hate prolongs violence. | 冤怨相报何时了 |
[1:23:10] | – By what right are you spilling blood? – The slave’s right to punish his persecutors. | – 你有什么权利杀人? – 奴隶对压迫者报复的权利 |
[1:23:17] | Caesar. I, a descendant of slaves, am asking you to show humanity. | 凯撒 我也是一个奴隶的后代 我请求你有点人道 |
[1:23:22] | But I was not born human. | 但我不是人生的 |
[1:23:25] | I know. The child of the evolved apes. | 我知道 你是进化的猩猩的孩子 |
[1:23:29] | Whose children shall rule the Earth. | 他们的孩子将统治地球 |
[1:23:32] | For better or for worse? | 会更好还是更坏? |
[1:23:36] | Do you think it could be worse? | 你觉得会更坏? |
[1:23:39] | Do you think this riot will win freedom for all your kind? | 你觉得这场暴动会为你的同类赢得自由吗? |
[1:23:43] | – By tomorrow… – By tomorrow, it will be too late. | – 到明天… – 到明天 那太迟了 |
[1:23:47] | A tiny, mindless insect like the emperor moth can communicate with another | 像飞蛾这样的小昆虫 在超过80英里的距离还可以互相联络 |
[1:23:52] | – over a distance of 80 miles. – An emperor ape might do slightly better? | 一只猩猩之王会做的更强一点吗? |
[1:23:57] | Slightly? | 就一点? |
[1:24:00] | What you have seen here today, apes on the five continents will be imitating tomorrow. | 你今天在这里看到的 明天五大洲的猩猩将会纷纷效仿 |
[1:24:06] | With knives against guns? With kerosene cans against flame-throwers? | 用刀对抗枪? 用油罐对抗喷火器? |
[1:24:11] | Where there is fire, there is smoke. | 有战火就会有硝烟 |
[1:24:14] | And, in that smoke, from this day forward, | 从今以后 我的臣民蜷伏在硝烟中 |
[1:24:18] | my people will crouch and conspire | 齐心协力 |
[1:24:22] | and plot and plan for the inevitable day of man’s downfall. | 谋划人类不可避免毁灭的那一天 |
[1:24:27] | The day when he finally and self-destructively | 那一天他最终自取灭亡地 |
[1:24:31] | turns his weapons against his own kind. | 把他的武器投向他同类 |
[1:24:34] | The day of the writing in the sky, | 那一天苍天为证 |
[1:24:36] | when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble. | 你们的城市被放射性的瓦砾埋入地下 |
[1:24:40] | When the sea is a dead sea and the land is a wasteland | 大海变成死海 大地变成荒漠 |
[1:24:45] | out of which I will lead my people from their captivity. | 我将带领我的臣民走向自由 |
[1:24:50] | And we shall build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans, | 我们将建立我们自己的城市 那里没有人类生存的空间 |
[1:24:55] | except to serve our ends. | 除非伺候我们到死 |
[1:24:57] | And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, | 我们将建立我们自己的军队 我们自己的宗教 |
[1:25:01] | our own dynasty! | 我们自己的王朝! |
[1:25:03] | And that day is upon you… now! | 那一天已经逼近你们了…现在! |