英文名称:Con Air
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Army Rangers have a proud history. | 美军突击队拥有辉煌历史 |
[00:29] | Since the 1700s, Rangers have led the way in every major confrontation… | 从1700年起 突击队在各个战役之中… |
[00:34] | in which the United States has been involved. | 冲锋陷阵 |
[00:37] | You men are a credit to that fine heritage, and I’m sorry to see you go. | 你们是突击队的精英 我真不愿看到你们退伍 |
[00:41] | But you’ve served your country well, and you’ve displayed the ability to fight on… | 你们曾为国家奉献 |
[00:45] | to the Ranger objective and complete its mission: | 并信守突击队宗旨: |
[00:46] | never leaving behind a fallen comrade no matter what the odds or the enemy. | 完成任务即使面临生死关头 也绝不放弃同胞 |
[00:53] | I thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[00:54] | America thanks you. | 国家感谢你们 |
[00:57] | And I wish you luck wherever you go. | 祝你们好运 |
[01:00] | And remember, Rangers lead the way. | 记住突击队员勇往直前 |
[01:12] | – Hi, Tricia. – Hey. | – 嗨 翠西 – 嗨 |
[01:16] | – Hey, Tricia Poe. – Hello, Dale. | – 嘿 翠西 – 戴尔 你好 |
[01:41] | – Hummingbird. – Hi. | – 嗨 小蜂雀 – 嗨 |
[01:43] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:45] | I’d take a beatin’ half my life to get a piece of that woman. | 为了上那小妞我什么都肯做 |
[01:48] | – How’s my baby? – She’s doin’ fine. | – 宝宝好吗? – 她很好 |
[01:51] | – Baby, you would take away everything – Yeah? | – 宝贝 你会带走一切? – 是吗? |
[01:54] | – Good in my life – What? You’re kidding me! | – 别开玩笑 – 什么?你在开玩笑吗! |
[01:57] | – What? – Sweetie? | – 什么 – 甜心… |
[01:59] | Hey, shh.Can’t you see I’m in the middle of somethin’ here? – What? | – 嘘…我正在听她说话呢 – 什么 |
[02:02] | – How do I live without you – You, you gonna be Miss Alabama? | – 我该怎么和你一起? – 你要当阿拉巴马小姐? |
[02:06] | Well, that makes your daddy very proud. | 你老爸肯定会很高兴的 |
[02:16] | Tricia Poe! You little angel, you. | 翠西 你这个小辣妹 |
[02:18] | Hey, how about joinin’ me and the boys for a cold one? | 嗨 和我来一杯冰的怎么样? |
[02:22] | – Huh, darlin’? – No, thanks. | – 陪我们喝杯啤酒吧 – 不 谢了 |
[02:25] | Who’s your Captain Huckleberry here? | 这菜鸟大兵是谁? |
[02:27] | – You know this gentleman, honey? – He’s a regular. | – 你认识这位先生吗? – 他是常客 |
[02:30] | – Yeah, I’m a regular. – Huh.Regular hound dog. | – 没错 我是常客 – 常来的狗客 |
[02:37] | This is a special occasion, and if you don’t mind, I’d like to spend it dancin’ with my wife. | 今晚很特别 如不介意 我想和我的爱妻共舞 |
[02:42] | Tell you what, soldier Dick.Why don’t you go buy me and my buddies a round? | 听好 驴蛋 请大爷们喝酒吧 |
[02:46] | Hey, Cameron, no.it ain’t worth it. | 卡麦伦 不要 不要跟他们计较 |
[02:49] | Hey.Come on, Daddy.Let’s dance. | 嘿!来吧 孩子他爸 我们跳舞吧 |
[02:54] | Oh, chickenshit! | 胆小鬼 |
[02:56] | Cause of pussies like you, we lost Vietnam.I’ll tell ya that. | 就是你这种孬种害我们打输越战的 |
[03:00] | – We don’t need trouble. – Oh, you should be so proud. | – 别惹麻烦 – 你真是伟大啊… |
[03:05] | You know, for a second there you were that guy again. | 你差点又失去理智了 |
[03:09] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[03:12] | Well, I was hopin’ maybe the army would make that guy grow up. | 我本来希望你当兵能变得成熟稳重 |
[03:18] | – He has. – Then tell me now | – 我是稳重多了 – 现在告诉我 |
[03:46] | Hey, Gomer! | 嘿 小兵! |
[03:48] | Thought you might need a little help escortin’ your old lady home. | 让我们帮你…护送你老婆回家吧 |
[03:55] | Cameron, let’s go home.Just get in the car. | 卡麦伦 回家吧 快上车 |
[03:58] | – Come on. – Cameron! | – 卡麦伦… – 卡麦伦 |
[04:02] | Cameron, get in the car! | 卡麦伦 快上车 |
[04:09] | Dale! Dale! | 戴尔! |
[04:25] | Take this, you son of a bitch! | 去死吧 狗娘养的 |
[04:41] | Tricia!Tricia! | 翠西!翠西! |
[04:51] | God, he’s dead.Cameron, this guy’s dead. | 他死了卡麦伦 这家伙挂了 |
[04:57] | Admit the facts, and enter a plea bargain. | 只要你认罪就能减刑 |
[05:00] | I will not plead guilty. | 我不会认罪的 |
[05:02] | You could get ten years. | 你会被判十年刑期 |
[05:07] | Admit to it, you get four. | 只要认罪 刑期就只有四年 |
[05:11] | Serve maybe a year. | 也许只要服刑一年 |
[05:14] | Cameron Poe, you have pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the first degree. | 卡麦伦坡 你承认犯下一级过失杀人罪 |
[05:19] | With your military skills, you are a deadly weapon… | 你曾受过军事训练 你能致人于死地 |
[05:22] | and are not subject to the same laws as other people that are provoked… | 判刑的标准与常人不同 |
[05:26] | because you can respond with deadly force. | 因为你的反击能力能致人于死地 |
[05:28] | it is the order of this court that you be remanded to a federal penitentiary… | 本庭决定…将你押回联邦监狱 |
[05:32] | where you shall remain incarcerated for a term not less than 7 to 10 years. | 你所应服的刑期不得低于…七至十年 |
[05:41] | “Con Air” action – thriller, USA, 1997 | 空 中 监 狱 |
[05:47] | Hello, pretty girl. | 您好 漂亮的姑娘 |
[05:49] | Come, come.Bring it here.Hey! Hey! | 来 到这里 嗨! |
[05:54] | Dearest Tricia, I think of you always.Your smile, your laugh. | 亲爱的翠西 我时刻都想着你 你的笑靥、你的容颜 |
[05:59] | I’m not angry.The blame’s gotta fall on me. | 我并不怪谁 这全是我的错 |
[06:03] | I am, however, torn apart when I think that I won’t be there to see our child come into the world… | 然而 我 一想到看不到孩子出生 |
[06:10] | cradled in your arms, and her first smile. | 躺在你怀里的笑容我就难过 |
[06:14] | I got your package.Those pink coconut things… | 我收到你寄来的包裹了 |
[06:17] | have made me quite popular. | 椰子蛋糕让我大受欢迎 |
[06:19] | Met a guy just the other day.Baby-O.He sure does love ’em. | 我的牢友娃娃脸爱死它了 |
[06:26] | And now our daughter, beautiful Casey. | 我们的女儿 美丽的凯西 |
[06:29] | I watch her grow in the pictures you send. | 照片里的她一天天长大 |
[06:32] | I showed ’em to Baby – O.His reaction was simple. | 我给娃娃脸看 他的反应很简单 |
[06:35] | He said, Thank God she looks like her mama. | 他说:幸好她长得像妈妈 |
[06:38] | I’d have to agree. | 我很同意 |
[06:40] | It’s funny, but here I am in maybe the worst place on earth, and yet… | 虽然我身在世上最可怕的地方 |
[06:44] | somehow I feel like the luckiest man alive. | 我却觉得我是世上最幸福的男人 |
[06:53] | Dear Daddy, I started today at the Little Sunshine Day Care Center. | 亲爱的爹地 我今天开始上托儿所了 |
[06:58] | My teacher is Miss Gordon.She is nice. | 我的老师是葛老师 她人很好 |
[07:01] | We go to playtime, and we all have to hold hands when we walk there. | 我们都手牵着手一起去操场玩 |
[07:05] | Dear Casey, it was so good to read your letter. | 亲爱的凯西 收到你的信真好 |
[07:08] | I’m glad you like your teacher. | 我很高兴你喜欢老师 |
[07:10] | We don’t exactly have a playtime like you. | 我们不能出去玩 |
[07:13] | We do go outside, though.But normally, we don’t hold hands. | 就算出去活动也不会手牵手 |
[07:21] | My wife and I will have our Margaritas on the yacht. | 我和内子要在游艇上喝调酒 |
[07:31] | Dear Daddy, today was my first day at first grade. | 亲爱的爹地 今天是我第一天上小学 |
[07:35] | I didn’t like it.I don’t want to go back tomorrow. | 我不喜欢小学 我不想再去上学了 |
[07:39] | This boy, Scotty Dalton, has black teeth and calls me names. | 有个黑牙齿的史戴顿…老爱骂我 |
[07:44] | Mama says I have to go back.Tell her not to make me. | 妈妈说我一定要上学 叫她别逼我 |
[07:48] | Dear Casey, hopefully this finds you still goin’ to the first grade. | 亲爱的凯西 希望我的小女儿会回去上学 |
[07:52] | School is very important.Your mama’s right. | 上学很重要 妈咪说得对 |
[07:57] | Now, don’t you worry about little Scotty Dalton. | 别怕小史戴顿 |
[08:00] | Sometimes you meet people like that, but don’t let ’em get you down. | 世上就是有这种人 别被他们影响到你 |
[08:08] | Dear Daddy, are you ever comin’ home? | 亲爱的爹地 你会回家吗? |
[08:12] | Dear Casey, of course I’m comin’ home. | 亲爱的凯西 我当然会回家 |
[08:16] | ln just a little while longer, and all the things we missed doin’ together… | 再过一阵子 |
[08:19] | you can be sure we’ll do. | 我们就可以快乐地生活在一起 |
[08:21] | Dear Hummingbird, break out the fine china, chill the lemonade… | 亲爱的小蜂雀 拿出餐具 泡好柠檬汁 |
[08:26] | tie a yellow ribbon ’round the old oak tree… | 在树上绑黄丝带 |
[08:28] | ’cause this boy’s comin’ home to his ladies, comin’ home forever. | 我要回家见妻女永远不分离 |
[08:32] | I just hope I’m not a disappointment to Casey or to you. | 希望我不会让你们失望 |
[08:37] | Love, Cameron. | 爱你的 卡麦伦 |
[08:40] | My daddy is coming home on July 14th. | 爹地七月十四日要回家 |
[08:43] | My birthday is July 14th. | 七月十四日是我的生日 |
[08:46] | I’m going see my daddy for the first time ever on July 14th.” | 我要第一次见到爹地 |
[08:51] | I can’t wait to meet you, honey.lsn’t that the cutest thing you ever heard? | 我等不及要见你 很可爱吧? |
[08:54] | Yeah, man. | 是呀 |
[08:58] | Hey, now, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[09:01] | I can’t see my little daughter on her birthday without bringin’ her a gift, now can I? | 我在我女儿的生日去见她 不能没有带生日礼物 |
[09:05] | Yeah, man, but that’s a bunny rabbit. | 那只是只兔宝宝 |
[09:07] | That’s all right.I mean, she’ll like it, right? I mean, what? | 她一定会喜欢 |
[09:09] | it’s either this or a tube of toothpaste and two packs of Pall Malls at the canteen. | 要不然就得送她牙膏和香烟 |
[09:14] | – Now, that’s a present. – I’ll remember that on your birthday. | – 那才是好礼 – 你生日我会记得的 |
[09:18] | Yeah, you do that, man. | 别忘记了 老兄 |
[09:26] | it having been made to appear to the United States Parole Commission… | 美国联邦假释委员会 |
[09:30] | Cameron Poe is eligible to be paroled. | 同意卡麦伦坡可获得假释 |
[09:34] | Shit, might be a long time before I see somethin’ like that with my name on it. | 我要等到这张证明还要等好久呢 |
[09:44] | – You’ll get your own date someday, Baby – I ain’t worried about that, man. | – 你一定会出去的 娃娃脸 – 我不敢想太多 |
[09:49] | Yeah, but like at this new prison you’re goin’ to, who’s gonna watch your back? | 你到新监狱谁会照顾你? |
[09:53] | God’s got my back.You know what I’m sayin’? | 上帝会眷顾我 你懂吗? |
[09:58] | I’m goin’ home, son! | 我要回家了 小子 |
[10:00] | Wait, don’t be gettin’ all juicy on me, all right? Get off me. | 别给我哭哭啼啼的 好了 |
[10:05] | Step out. | 出来 |
[10:10] | Good-bye.Good night. | 再会 晚安 |
[10:21] | The U.S.Marshal Service annually flies…155, 000 prisoners around the country… | 美国法警每年运送约十五万五千名囚犯… |
[10:27] | for transfers, legal hearings and medical exams. | 移监、参加听证或接受医疗 |
[10:30] | As you know, today’s flight is a special one. | 各位都知道 今天的班机很特别 |
[10:35] | We’re populating Alabama’s Feltham Penitentiary… | 囚犯将被移转至阿拉巴马州的费罕监狱 |
[10:38] | the newest super – max facility in the system. | 全新的超高严防惩戒所 |
[10:41] | This place was designed to warehouse the worst of the worst. | 这地方将拘禁最凶狠的罪犯 |
[10:44] | Now, most of these guys are lifers, some on death row. | 大部分是终身监禁囚犯或死刑犯 |
[10:48] | Pure predators, each and every one of them. | 每一个都是丧心病狂的恶徒 |
[10:55] | – Hey, lady! – Lady’s a dog in a Walt Disney movie. | – 嘿 淑女 – 迪士尼卡通里的狗才叫淑女 |
[10:58] | My name is Bishop.Guard Bishop to you. | 我叫毕西 毕警卫 |
[11:01] | Well, I gotta be gettin’ my shot before we go gettin’ on some airplane, Guard Bishop. | 我登机前得先打针 毕警卫 |
[11:04] | – What’s your name? – Odell.They didn’t give me my shot last night. | – 你叫什么? – 奥戴 我昨晚没打针 |
[11:09] | Okay, you’re diabetic? All right, your insulin’s on board.We’ll give it to you in flight. | 你有糖尿病?胰岛素在机上 上去再注射 |
[11:14] | – Cameron Poe. – Yes, ma’am. | – 卡麦伦坡? – 是的 女士 |
[11:17] | You know you’re still under full restraints till you’re processed and released from your original prison,understand? | 你在被释放前得戴手铐 懂吗? |
[11:21] | Yes, ma’am.As long as I make it home on time, it makes no never mind. | 是的 女士 只要能准时回家就无所谓 |
[11:24] | – it’s my daughter’s birthday. – Well, congratulations. | – 今天是我女儿生日 – 恭喜你了 |
[11:27] | I got locked down three months before she was born.She ain’t never seen me. | 她出生前三个月我入狱 她没见过我 |
[11:31] | – And why not? – No way was she gonna meet her daddy… | – 为什么? – 我不要让她在接见室 |
[11:34] | in a prison visitor room surrounded by homemade cookies and…and love – starved murderers. | 看到我和一群凶手在一起 |
[11:39] | – No way. – What you got here is a walking, talking reason to rehabilitate. | – 那可不行 – 她是你改过自新的理由 |
[11:48] | So today let’s exemplify our three operative words: | 今天大家要遵守三项最高原则 |
[11:53] | firm, fair and vigilant. | 严格、公正、尽责 |
[11:57] | Now, let’s go to work. | 干活吧 |
[11:59] | We off – load six in Carson City, the rest are sheeted to Feltham. | 只有六个在卡森市下机 其他的到费罕监狱 |
[12:02] | Good.Let’s go deal with the DEA boys. | 很好 我们去见缉毒组的家伙吧 |
[12:08] | – You know this guy? – Haven’t had the pleasure. | – 你认识他吗? – 还没那个荣幸呢 |
[12:10] | He’s a piece of work, a real piece of work. | 这家伙臭屁得要命 |
[12:14] | Duncan, good to see you.She sure is beautiful. | 丹肯 你好 好美的跑车 |
[12:17] | Hey, beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful.Newborn babies are beautiful. | 是很美 日落很美 马子很美 |
[12:20] | This, this is fucking spectacular! | 这玩意则是炫呆了 |
[12:23] | Duncan, this is Vince Larkin.He’s overseeing the transpo. | 丹肯 这位是文斯赖肯 他负责这次任务 |
[12:26] | Vince, Duncan Malloy, DEA. | 文斯 麦丹肯 缉毒组 |
[12:29] | Nice to meet ya.I’m sure we’re gonna have a good time working on this together. | 幸会 我相信我们一定会合作愉快 |
[12:49] | – Hey, Willie. – Boys! – How ya doin’? – What’s up, Chief? | – 嘿 威利 – 男孩 该怎么做 – 这是怎么回事 首席? |
[12:51] | – You know each other? – Vince Larkin. – Sims, DEA.Good to meet you, Larkin. | – 你们认识吗? – 缉毒组辛姆 幸会 – 模拟人生 很高兴见到你金 |
[12:54] | This is our file on your man, Francisco Cindino, son of Eduardo… | 这是你要的法兰斯·山迪多的档案 |
[12:56] | prime mover of narcotics from Colombia. | 哥伦比亚大毒枭的儿子 |
[12:58] | it’s gonna be an all – star flight. | 这班机众恶云集 |
[13:01] | This kid’s a potential fountain of information about the family business. | 这小子熟知他老爸的生意 |
[13:04] | – Eleven and a half okay? – Yeah. | – 十一号半可以吗? – 可以 |
[13:06] | Look at him.Nice college boy, right? | 看看他 真是个乖孩子 |
[13:08] | We interrogated him for months.He gave up nothing. | 我们讯问他好几个月了 什么都不肯招 |
[13:10] | This is our last chance before the FBl gets him. | 在FBI逮到机会之前 我只有这次机会 |
[13:13] | Over my dead body those assholes get the glory. | 我可不能让那些浑球抢走功劳 |
[13:15] | We pick up Mr Cindino in Carson City.From then until the plane hits Alabama, | 山迪多从卡森登机…再转到阿州 |
[13:20] | we’ve got two hours to get him to talk.We got you a seat right next to him, and he’s known to be… | 只有两小时 你就坐他旁边 |
[13:22] | somewhat garrulous in the company of thieves. | 听说他挺爱唠叨不休的 |
[13:24] | Garrulous? What the fuck is garrulous? | 唠叨不休是什么鬼话? |
[13:26] | That would be loquacious, verbose, effusive.How about ”chatty”? | 饶舌、赘言、多话 说健谈也可以 |
[13:30] | What’s with dictionary boy, here? | 他是活字典吗? |
[13:32] | Thesaurus boy, I think, is more appropriate. | 说是同义字典更恰当 |
[13:35] | – You got your gun? – Yeah. | – 你有配枪吧? – 有 |
[13:37] | – Whoa, whoa.Gun? – We got rules, gentlemen. | – 枪? – 这不合我们的规矩 |
[13:40] | – Yeah.So do we.Our agents go armed. – No one carries on this flight. | – 我们也有 探员得配枪 – 这班机不准配枪 |
[13:44] | I’ve got a small arsenal in the belly of the plane. | 机腹藏有武器 |
[13:46] | A pistol in the cockpit lockbox.That’s it. | 驾驶舱的箱子里有把手枪 就这么多 |
[13:49] | Other than that, we keep the plane like a prison. | 这班机就像座监狱 |
[13:51] | No weapon on the aircraft, period. | 机上不得携带武器 |
[13:53] | My man does not get on that plane without his gun. | 我的人一定得配枪才能登机 |
[13:56] | Then your man doesn’t get on the plane. | 那他不能登机 |
[14:02] | Okay, Willie, give it to him. | 好吧 把枪交出来 |
[14:05] | Give him the gun. | 把枪给他们 |
[14:14] | – Avoid eye contact. – I got it. | – 别瞪着人看 – 我知道 |
[14:16] | – ln the pen, it’s a sign of aggression. – Larkin, I got it. | – 在狱里那代表挑衅 – 赖肯我知道了 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Foxtrot Charlie, we are ready to disembark. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[14:27] | Waiting your go on separatee transfer. | 等待囚犯移监 |
[14:30] | Well, we told you today’s flight would be special. | 我们说过今天的班机很特别 |
[14:33] | – That’s William Bedford, aka ”Billy Bedlam.’ – The mass murderer? | – 那是贝·威廉 绰号坏比利 – 疯狂杀手 |
[14:37] | The same.He caught his wife in bed with another man.Left her alone. | 没错 他逮到老婆偷人却饶她一命 |
[14:40] | Drove four towns over to his wife’s family’s house. | 反而开车到岳父家 |
[14:43] | Killed her parents, her brothers, her sisters, even her dog. | 杀死他们全家大小和狗 |
[14:45] | Scan him. | 扫描 |
[14:47] | And who is that good – looking brother on screen? | 这个酷黑人弟兄又是谁? |
[14:50] | Nathan Jones, aka ”Diamond Dog.’ | 纳森琼斯 绰号钻石狗 |
[14:53] | Former general of the Black Guerrillas. | 黑人游击队的前任首领 |
[14:55] | He blew up a meeting of the National Rifle Association saying… | 他炸毁全美枪械协会 |
[14:57] | and I quote, ”They represented the basest negativity of the white race.’ | 并声称他们代表最低劣的白种人 |
[15:01] | He wrote a book in prison called Reflections ln A Diamond Eye. | 他在狱中撰书 狗眼看人低 |
[15:05] | New York Times called it ”A wake – up call for the black community.’ | 纽约时报誉为黑人社区的警铃 |
[15:09] | They’re talking to Denzel for the movie. | 丹泽尔·华盛顿将在电影中扮演他 |
[15:21] | Close door number one. | 关闭第一牢门 |
[15:26] | This one’s done it all.Kidnapping… | 这家伙无恶不作 |
[15:28] | robbery, murder, extortion. | 绑票、抢劫、谋杀、勒索 |
[15:30] | Foxtrot Charlie, perimeter is secured.You are cleared to release. | 完全封锁、放出囚犯 |
[15:36] | His name is Cyrus Grissom, aka ”Cyrus the Virus.’ | 他叫赛洛葛森 绰号致命病毒 |
[15:40] | Thirty – nine years old, 25 of them spent in our institutions. | 三十九岁 坐了二十五年牢 |
[15:44] | But he’s bettered himself inside.Earned two degrees, including his Juris Doctor. | 他很上进 获得两个学位 包括法学士 |
[15:48] | He also killed 11 fellow inmates, incited three riots and escaped twice. | 杀死十一名牢友 引起三次暴动 还逃狱两次 |
[15:53] | Likes to brag that he killed more men than cancer. | 自称比癌症更致命 |
[15:55] | Okay, open wide. | 张开口 |
[15:57] | Lift your tongue. | 伸出舌头 |
[16:01] | Cyrus is a poster child for the criminally insane.He’s a true product of the system. | 他是个标准精神罪犯 社会体制下的产物 |
[16:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? Uh, what is he, one of these sociology majors… | 这话什么意思?什么叫他是社会体制下的产物? |
[16:10] | who thinks we’re responsible for breeding these animals? | 他认为是我们造就了这种禽兽? |
[16:13] | No, but I could point a few fingers if it would make you feel comfortable. | 当然不是 这是某些人的错 |
[16:26] | Ah, look at this walking penis.Boy, you are one skinny Negro. | 看你这副跩样 你真是个瘦巴巴的黑鬼 |
[16:29] | – Easy man.Shit. – Open up. | – 轻点 老兄 – 张嘴 |
[16:32] | Oh, man, it smells like somebody shit in your mouth. | 有人在你嘴里大便吗? |
[16:34] | He told me he loved me. | 他说他爱我 |
[16:36] | – Get out of my face. – All right, all right.Shit. | – 给我滚开 – 好啦 |
[16:44] | – Hey, Larkin, who’s that guy? – That is Cameron Poe. | – 他是谁? – 卡麦伦坡 获得假释搭便机 |
[16:49] | A parolee hitchin’ a ride home.He’s a nobody. | 卡麦伦坡 获得假释搭便机 无名小卒 |
[16:51] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们上吧 |
[16:53] | Willie, nobody on the plane knows your classification, not even my guards. | 机上没有人知道你的身份 连警卫都不知道 |
[17:00] | – Guard Bishop. – Hey, Larkin. | – 毕警卫 – 嗨 赖肯 |
[17:01] | Tell me, Skip, is the U.S.Marshal Service… | 告诉我 |
[17:03] | in the habit of employing annoying, wiseass bookworm creeps? | 联邦法警局都用这种讨人厌的书呆子吗? |
[17:07] | Larkin’s one of the best we got. | 他是最顶尖的探员 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, I’d still like to crush his larynx with my boot. | 我倒很想踩扁他 |
[17:15] | Scan him. | 扫描 |
[17:17] | Face me. | 面对我 |
[17:22] | – What’s this shit? – it’s my daughter. | – 这是什么? – 那是我女儿 |
[17:26] | I don’t care if it’s the weepin’ mama of Christ. | 我不管 |
[17:27] | There’s no personal possessions on this airplane. | 机上不准携带私人物品 |
[17:30] | Just as long as you know I’ll be gettin’ that back at some point. | 我会拿回来的 |
[17:32] | Are you tellin’ me what I’m gonna be doin’ here, numb nuts? | 你是在恐吓我吗? |
[17:35] | – You heard me. – Hey, hey, hey. | – 你听到我说的话 – 嘿…别吵了 |
[17:42] | Oh, now, look at this fashion statement.The do – rag gotta go, homeboy. | 你还真是时髦 不准戴头巾 |
[17:49] | – Right here. – Attention, officers. | – 坐下来 – 警卫 |
[17:50] | – Final check, all restraints. – Sweet bird of freedom. | – 检查手铐脚镣 – 飞向自由 |
[17:56] | Take off in three minutes. | 三分钟后起飞 |
[17:58] | What’s up, man? Oh, shit.What’s up? | 你好吗?怎么样? |
[18:02] | I thought you was someone else.Pinball Parker. | 我认错人了 弹球派克 |
[18:05] | Armed robber, arsonist, dope fiend.I’m a hell of a nice guy.I just got caught. | 抢劫、纵火、吸毒 我人很好 只是不幸被捕 |
[18:09] | Aw, shucks. | 真倒霉啊 |
[18:17] | – All right, face me. – I got him. | – 面对我 – 让我来 |
[18:20] | Come on. | 加油 |
[18:24] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[18:33] | You guys are late for the party. | 你们迟到了 |
[18:35] | – Okay. – Let’s go, sweetheart. | – 好的 – 去吧 |
[18:44] | What’s up, Cochise? | 你好 酋长 |
[18:46] | How? | 好吗? |
[18:48] | Hey, man, I’m just fuckin’ with you, all right? Don’t get all…”Wounded Knee” on me and shit. | 我在开玩笑 别生这么大气 |
[18:56] | You look like you wanna scalp a nigger. | 别割我的头皮 |
[19:00] | What you lookin’ at, punk? | 看什么看 小子? |
[19:03] | Nothin’.I was just admirin’ your cage. | 没什么 我只是…很欣赏你的笼子 |
[19:06] | Fits you pretty good. | 挺适合你的 |
[19:10] | Well, welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[19:13] | My, my.As I look around I see a lot of celebrities among us. | 机上来了不少大明星 |
[19:16] | I see 11 Current Affairs, two Hard Copies, and a genuine Geraldo interviewee. | 十一个犯罪实录受访者 一个还被欧普拉访问过 |
[19:21] | But I got to tell you, gentlemen, none of this impresses me. | 不过我告诉你们 我才不管那么多 |
[19:24] | Because we have rules on this aircraft, and they’re gonna be enforced. | 你们得遵守机上的规矩 |
[19:27] | it’s a lot like kindergarten.You’ll keep your hands to yourself. | 就像幼稚园 |
[19:28] | You keep the decibel level down.And if any of you should feel the need to scream… | 不准乱动、不准说话 |
[19:33] | spit or bite, you get the treatment. | 谁敢乱动乱叫就会得到教训 |
[19:36] | – Fuck you, pig. – Gag and bag this Nazi muffin. | – 去你的 肥猪 – 封住嘴巴套住头 |
[19:42] | See, this kind of thing puts me in a foul mood. | 别惹我生气 乖乖守规矩 |
[19:44] | These rules will be enforced.if there’s a hint of trouble… | 谁敢惹事生非 |
[19:48] | if any of you so much as passes gas in my direction, it offends my delicate nasal passages… | 谁敢放个臭屁…被我闻到 |
[19:52] | your testicles will become my personal property. | 我就让他吃不了兜着走 |
[19:57] | That’s pretty clear.Good. | 明白吧 |
[20:01] | You are very well – known, man | 你很出名 朋友 |
[20:05] | My name is Johnny 23 | 我叫强尼·23 |
[20:08] | 23 Johnny, I know you | 强尼·23 我认得你 |
[20:11] | Rape 23 | 23起强暴案 |
[20:16] | These heart on behalf of the 23 bitch | 这些心代表那23个婊子 |
[20:19] | Call me Johnny 600 if they knew the truth. | 老实说 我该是强尼六百 |
[20:22] | Ah, doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. | 听起来没那么响亮 |
[20:26] | Anyway, I despise rapists. | 我最恨强暴犯 |
[20:29] | For me, you’re somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff… | 对我而言 |
[20:30] | that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you’re really thirsty. | 你比蟑螂和白色的唾液还要恶心 |
[20:35] | But in your case, I’ll make an exception. | 不过这次我原谅你 |
[20:39] | – Guard Falzon. – What? | – 费警卫 – 什么事? |
[20:43] | Oh, stewardess, stewardess? What’s the in – flight movie today? | 空姐 今天看什么电影? |
[20:47] | Well, I think you’ll like it, Cyrus.it’s called… | 我想你会喜欢这部的 |
[20:49] | I’ll Never Make Love To A Woman On The Beach Again. | 片名叫’我再也上不到马子’ |
[20:51] | And it’s preceded by the award – winning short, No More Steak For Me Ever. | 还会播映得奖的短片 |
[20:58] | Funny fucker, aren’t ya? | 你真会搞笑啊 |
[21:04] | Hope this goes smoothly.All those monsters on one plane. | 这么多恶棍在一架飞机上 希望不会有事 |
[21:08] | Please, Ginny, this is a well – oiled machine. | 拜讬 珍妮 这次行动很顺利 |
[21:10] | The only thing we gotta worry about is stale peanuts and a little turbulence. | 最多只会碰上乱流而已 |
[21:16] | Close forward gate. | 关闭前门 |
[21:31] | Close middle gate. | 关闭中门 |
[22:18] | Come on, I need my shot! | 快点 我得打针 |
[22:19] | Coming.I’m coming.Left arm. | 来了…举起左手 |
[22:38] | Hey, Chief, if you come through this all right… | 嘿 酋长 要是你没死 |
[22:41] | hope you don’t hold a grudge. | 可别记我的仇 |
[22:44] | What the fuck are you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
[22:49] | Help, fire | 救命 起火了 |
[22:51] | Get the extinguisher.Open the middle gate. | 快拿灭火器 打开中门 |
[22:54] | The Last Mohican is burnin’, man! | 印地安酋长着火了 |
[22:58] | Shit.Did you see that motherfucker, man? He spontaneously combusted. | 你看到了吗?这家伙自己着火 |
[23:04] | He’s a fuckin’ witch doctor, man.I seen that shit on Discovery Channel. | 他是巫师 我在探索频道看过 |
[23:07] | – Code red! Code red! – Chantin’ and shit. – Fire in the rear cabin. | – 紧急状况 – 机舱起火了 |
[23:10] | – I’ve got a fire. – Where is it? – She’s reporting it in the rear cabin. | – 起火了 – 哪儿? – 在后机舱里 |
[23:15] | At first I thought he was singin’ Y.M.C.A.Then the flames. | 我以为他要唱YMCA 他却烧起来了 |
[23:19] | Sh – Shit! | 该死 |
[23:33] | Holy shit! Hold on, Bobby! | 糟糕 撑着点! |
[23:37] | Gimme a Taser! | 把电棒给我 |
[23:41] | Hey, man, get off my insulin! | 我的胰岛素! |
[23:46] | Bobby, open the door! Open the goddamn door! | 快开门 快把门打开 |
[23:54] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[23:59] | Pinball, go! Pull the lever.Go! Go! | 弹球 拉下开关 快… |
[24:05] | Pinball, behind you! | 弹球 在你后面 |
[24:10] | Get the gun out of the lockbox, Mack.Go on back there, check it out. | 拿出手枪 到后面去看看 |
[24:26] | Go! Go! | 快 |
[24:42] | – Oh, my God. – Say there was a disturbance but everything’s under control. | – 我的天啊- 快说:出了点事 但都控制住了 |
[24:46] | Say it, or I will kill you. | 快说 否则我就毙了你 |
[24:48] | Without me, you got nobody to fly the plane. | 杀了我…飞机就没人开了 |
[24:50] | I never think that far ahead. | 我从不考虑那么多 |
[24:55] | All right, I’m doin’ it.Just take it easy. | 好 我照办 你别乱来 |
[24:57] | And if you say a word about this over the radio, the next wings you see… | 要是你敢乱说话 |
[25:01] | will belong to the flies buzzing over your rotting corpse. | 你就等着苍蝇嗡嗡地叮你的尸体吧 |
[25:07] | Uh, Carson City. | 卡森市 |
[25:09] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. | 各位 我是机长 |
[25:21] | I have the only gun on board. | 机上只有我有枪 |
[25:24] | Welcome to Con Air. | 欢迎搭乘空中监狱 |
[25:35] | – What happened? – Roger that, Carson City. | – 怎么回事? – 收到了 卡森市 |
[25:38] | Calm down, Vince.Just a little ruckus, and the pilot hit the alarm. | 别急 文斯 只是点小事 机长按了警报 |
[25:41] | Just a little ruckus? | 只是小事吗? |
[25:42] | Pilot just checked in.Everything’s fine. | 机长说没事了 |
[25:44] | Transponder’s confirmed, and there’s your baby. | 收到发送讯号 你的班机还在 |
[25:49] | Damn, this pig is heavy! | 这只肥猪好重 |
[25:51] | Oops. | 哎 |
[25:58] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[26:00] | if we let you out, you gonna play nice, Billy? | 放你出来你肯安分吗? |
[26:02] | Probably not. | 不肯 |
[26:11] | I got a spot on my arm just for you. | 我手臂上有你的份 |
[26:14] | Hey, man, yo.Come on, get off my medication. | 别碰我的药 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry, man.The shit’s in my way. | 抱歉 它碍到我了 |
[26:18] | I’m gonna use your whole body to make me feel good. | 你的全身都要让我爽 |
[26:21] | All right, man.Stop rushin’. | 别急嘛 |
[26:30] | Ah, yeah. | 啊 |
[26:34] | – No, no.Oh, no! – Make me hurt you. | – 不行 – 我不准你这么做 |
[26:41] | – What you doin’? – I can’t allow that. | – 你在干什么 – 我不准这样 |
[26:46] | – You know what I am? – Ugly all day. | – 你知道我是谁吗? – 你是丑哥 |
[26:51] | This ain’t happenin’, not here, not now. | 你现在不能干这种事 |
[26:54] | – Oh, it’s happenin’. – Hey! | – 我当然能 – 嘿! |
[26:56] | Relax.He’s right.Not here and not now. | 没错 他说得对 你现在不能 |
[26:58] | – Do you fly, Johnny? – No. | – 你会飞吗 强尼? – 不会 |
[27:01] | You keep that in mind when you look at her… | 你要牢牢记住 |
[27:03] | because if your dick jumps out of your pants… | 要是你敢对她乱来 |
[27:05] | you jump out of this plane. | 我就把你丢出机外 |
[27:15] | What are the numbers in Carson City? How many on, how many off? | 卡森市有几人上机、几人下机? |
[27:20] | – Six off and ten on. – Find the six. | – 六下十上 – 找出那六个人 |
[27:24] | Well, I know three of these brothers.Th – They right back there. | 我知道有三个黑人兄弟在那儿 |
[27:27] | Uh, the other three are Benson, Carls and Popovitch. | 另外三个是班森、卡尔和波普 |
[27:30] | – Where are they? – That’s a damn good question, Cyrus.And I’m gonna find out. | – 他们人呢? – 问得好 我去找 |
[27:34] | The pilot wants to know what’s next. | 机长问接下来怎么办? |
[27:36] | He’s to land at Carson City Airport as scheduled. | 按时在卡森市降落 |
[27:39] | Carson City? The law is down there.You lost your mind? | 卡森市?那儿有条子 你疯啦? |
[27:43] | According to my last psych evaluation, yes. | 根据我上一次精神测验 我是疯了 |
[27:47] | Diamond Dog, if you would. | 钻石狗 请说吧 |
[27:51] | You think you’re free? You’re not.Now, listen up. | 这算自由吗?还不算听好 |
[27:56] | Forty to 50 U.S.prison guards armed with shotguns are waitin’ for us at the next stop. | 下一站有五十名武装警卫 |
[28:02] | Now, if you do exactly what we tell ya… | 只要你们乖乖听话 |
[28:05] | the rest of our lives will be a vacation in a non – extradition country. | 下辈子就能到外国享清福 |
[28:09] | I’m talkin’ sandy beaches, umbrella drinks… | 我说的是洁白的沙滩 清凉的饮料 |
[28:14] | and dirty, naked freaks. | 火辣辣的马子 |
[28:16] | it’ll be a paid motherfuckin’ vacation. | 一切都有人付钱 |
[28:21] | Wait.Who’s doin’ the payin’? | 谁会付钱? |
[28:23] | Our employer, Francisco Cindino. | 大老板 法兰斯山迪多 |
[28:29] | Everybody freeze.Oh, no.No, no, no, no, no, Cyrus.No, no. | 谁都别动 不 赛洛 |
[28:33] | Get that ass out here right now! | 给我滚出来 |
[28:34] | – With you in a second. – Right now! | – 马上来 – 快点 |
[28:37] | – Keep cool, boss. – Shut up. | – 冷静点 – 闭嘴 |
[28:39] | – Who the fuck are you? – I’m DEA.That’s who the fuck I am. | – 你是什么东西? – 缉毒组干员 |
[28:44] | – Now you were saying? – Oh, that’s very clever, Cyrus. | – 你说什么? – 漂亮 赛洛 |
[28:47] | So you think I give a shit about that little bitch guard you have there right now? | 你以为我会在乎她的死活? |
[28:50] | Well, maybe you didn’t hear what I said.I’m DEA.You know what the fuck that means? | 也许你没听清楚我的话 我是缉毒组 你懂吗? |
[28:54] | – Y – You the most crooked nigger on this plane. – Shut up. | – 这里算你最坏 – 闭嘴 |
[28:56] | You’re DEA? What are you doin’ on this flight? Won’t they fly you boys commercially? | 既然你是缉毒组的 干嘛搭这班飞机?你们不是都搭商务舱吗? |
[29:00] | Don’t push me, Cyrus, man.I swear to God, I’ll blow away your little boyfriend right now. | 别逼我 赛洛 我会毙了你男友 |
[29:04] | You know, the next time you choose a human shield… | 下次你要找挡箭牌 |
[29:07] | you’re better off not pickin’ a two – bit Negro crackhead. | 别找没用的小黑鬼 |
[29:10] | – Hey! – Shut up. | – 嘿! – 闭嘴 |
[29:11] | – Shoot him. – Quiet, sweetheart. | – 快开枪 – 闭嘴 小姐 |
[29:14] | – I think you should just stop. – Stay back, man. | – 你最好住手 – 退后 |
[29:18] | – Stay back! – Just stop, right? Before somebody gets killed. | – 给我退后 – 住手 别害别人送死 |
[29:20] | – Back! – All right, cowboy, I’m back. | – 退后! – 好吧 我退后 |
[29:23] | – Stay back. – You know you’re in a situation you can’t control, right? | – 退后! – 这件事你搞不定 |
[29:27] | I can’t control it? I can’t control it? | 我搞不定?我搞不定? |
[29:30] | – You’re a dead man. – Shut the fuck up! | – 你死定了 – 给我闭嘴 |
[29:54] | What’s your name, convict? | 你叫什么 兄弟? |
[29:57] | – My name? – Yeah. | – 我的名字? – 对 |
[30:00] | – Poe. – Nice work, Poe.Truly nice work. | – 我姓坡 – 干得好 干得真好 |
[30:11] | Nice goin’, son. | 这下可好了 |
[30:13] | Not only did you not save this dude’s life… | 你不但没救他一命 |
[30:16] | you done made best friends with Cyrus the damn Virus. | 你还和致命病毒结为好友 |
[30:20] | Hey, Cyrus, I, uh, I got some good news and I got some bad news. | 赛洛 我有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[30:24] | – Yeah, what’s the good news? – Well, the goods news is I found Benson, Carls and Popovitch. | – 好消息呢? – 好消息是我找到班森、卡尔和波普了 |
[30:28] | – What’s the bad news? – The bad news is… | – 坏消息呢? – 坏消息是… |
[30:31] | this dead fellow right here happens to be Benson. | 这死人正好是班森 |
[30:34] | This Aryan fellow with the bullet hole in his forehead is, is Carls… | 脑袋开花的白鬼是卡尔 |
[30:38] | and, and this honky he’s draggin’ in is Popovitch. | 他旁边的牛仔是波普 |
[30:42] | I don’t know how to tell you this, Cyrus, but we are three white guys short. | 我们少了三个人 |
[30:46] | Or as they say in ebonics, ”We be fucked.’ | 用句黑人行话来说 我们死定了 |
[30:50] | Look man, I just wanna know. | 听着 我想知道一件事 |
[30:53] | All right, you didn’t…You didn’t mean that dirty – nigger crackhead shit, did you? | 你真的觉得我是没用的小黑鬼? |
[30:57] | Gimme that gun. | 把枪给我 |
[30:59] | Hell, yes, I meant it. | 我真的觉得是 |
[31:01] | Listen, Carson City is expecting six men to get off this plane… | 听好 六名囚犯得在卡森市下机 |
[31:05] | and we’re gonna give ’em exactly what they expect. | 我们必须凑出这个人数 |
[31:07] | – So I need three volunteers. – Come on, let’s go, son. | – 我们需要三名志愿者 – 走吧 |
[31:13] | – Don’t look at me, pal. – What about her? | – 别看着我 – 她怎么办? |
[31:15] | I’m servin’ eight consecutive life sentences.I am not getting off this plane. | 我被判八次终身监禁 我不去 |
[31:19] | I got my insulin, all right, but they broke all the damn needles. | 我有胰岛素 针筒全破了 |
[31:22] | if I don’t get my shot in the next couple of hours… | 再不打针 |
[31:24] | – somebody gonna be sending flowers to my mother. – Hey, I’ll go. | – 我妈就得帮我送终了 – 别怪我 |
[31:26] | – I’m too old for his shit. – I mean, no offense. | – 我太老了 他狗屎 – 我的意思是 没有任何进攻 |
[31:29] | – I can take care of myself. – I can see that. | – 我能照顾自己 – 我看得出来 |
[31:32] | Go ahead, go to the back.Anybody else? | 到后面去 还有吗? |
[31:34] | – Hey, right here, man.Us two. – Great, go ahead.Go to the back. | – 我们两个 – 很好 到后面去 |
[31:42] | Hey, whoa, stop.The guys they’re expecting are white. | 慢着 他们要的是白人 |
[31:46] | That puts you shit out of luck. | 算你倒霉 |
[31:48] | – Hey, come on, man. – I’ll tell you what.Sit down. | – 别这样 – 坐下来 |
[31:50] | One of my associates will bring you a phone book, and you call the Affirmative Action office. | 你大可以去投诉我种族歧视 |
[31:54] | – You, go ahead. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 你去吧 – 完了 |
[31:58] | – I’m gone, man.I’m dead in two hours. – No. | – 再过两个小时我就死定了 – 不 |
[32:02] | I’ll get off, scream to high heaven. | 我下了飞机会大喊大叫 |
[32:04] | This plane won’t leave Carson City. | 飞机绝对无法起飞的 |
[32:10] | We need another white boy to volunteer. | 还要一名白人 |
[32:14] | – Pilot’s white. – Wait, wait, wait.The pilot? | – 驾驶是白人 – 等等…驾驶员? |
[32:18] | – Who’s gonna fly the plane? – Relax, Billy.Welcome to the machine. | – 那飞机谁开? – 别紧张 一切都安啦 |
[32:23] | – You rang? – Carson City says we got a hell of a sandstorm down there. | – 你叫我? – 卡森市起了风沙暴 |
[32:29] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[32:33] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[32:40] | Vacant cell D8, ready for inspection. | 准备检查D8牢房 |
[32:46] | Last tenant, Cyrus Grissom. | 上名囚犯…赛洛·葛森 |
[32:48] | Got scratches on the wall.Probably a weapon sharpening. | 墙上有刮痕 可能是磨利器 |
[32:52] | – What about the loose shelf screw? – What the hell is this? | – 可能是磨利器螺丝钉松了 – 这是什么玩意? |
[32:55] | Looks like cocaine. | 看起来像是古柯碱 |
[33:01] | – What, do you got something there? – I don’t know.it’s all soft. | – 那是什么? – 不晓得 软绵绵的 |
[33:10] | What about the rest of the pigs? | 其他的猪猡怎么处置? |
[33:12] | Be patient, now.They haven’t ceased to be useful yet. | 别急 他们还有利用价值 |
[33:17] | Okay, old man.Now you’re Mr Popovitch. | 老头儿 现在你是波普了 |
[33:19] | Gentlemen, you’ll reach the Nevada pen in about two hours. | 各位 两小时后就到内华达州立监狱了 |
[33:23] | The tape’s just a little precaution in case any of you…are rocked by the sudden impulse to squeal like a pig. | 把嘴封起来…是免得你们学猪乱叫 |
[33:30] | Not that we don’t trust you.But let’s face it, you’re criminals. | 不是我们不信任你们 罪犯是不值得信任的 |
[33:36] | – Come on, man, move your head up. – I want to stay on. | – 抬起头来 – 我要留下来 |
[33:39] | What? | 什么? |
[33:42] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[33:43] | So, Cyrus, we got a little mind – changer. | 有人三心二意 |
[33:47] | I got 15 years left, and I know I’d just hate myself… | 我还剩十五年 |
[33:49] | if I thought I blew my one shot at a naked party freak…and, and an umbrella drink. | 我可不想错过享福的机会 |
[33:56] | You got 15 years? Boy, a second ago you couldn’t wait to get off this plane. | 你还有十五年?刚才你还等不及想下机 |
[33:59] | I know.Fear of freedom, I guess. | 我猜我只是害怕自由 |
[34:06] | Get him up.Get the cuffs off him. | 解开手铐 |
[34:10] | Pick out a guard, and then put that dead cop’s prison issues on him. | 挑一名警卫帮他换上牢服 |
[34:15] | – What the hell are you doin’? – Stayin’. | – 你在干什么? – 留下来 |
[34:18] | They’re gaggin’ everybody for the bus ride to the pen. | 他们会把这些人的嘴封住 |
[34:21] | it’ll be hours before the Feds discover what happened.By then you’ll be dead. | 没有人会发现 到时你就没命了 |
[34:24] | – So will she. – Poe, think of your little girl. | – 她也一样 – 想想你女儿 |
[34:30] | Now, what would my daughter think of me if I left you like this to get dishonored and die? | 如果我让你受辱而死 她会怎么想? |
[34:34] | You keep acting like you’re still a Ranger, we’re all gonna be in trouble. | 你再逞英雄…我们都会遭殃 |
[34:37] | You’re not that guy anymore.You’re a convict. | 你不是军人了 你是犯人 |
[34:45] | Dear God! | 亲爱的上帝 |
[34:49] | – Told you I’d get that back. – Fuck you, trailer trash. | – 我说过我会拿回来 – 去你的 穷鬼 |
[34:52] | Hey, my mama lives in a trailer.Now put those on.I just saved your life. | 我母亲的确很穷 穿上吧 我救了你一命 |
[34:59] | Okay, soldier boy.You got a plan? | 大兵 你有计划吗? |
[35:04] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[35:20] | Chief? I got a lot of weird shit down here. | 老大 这儿有怪东西 |
[35:24] | – What is it? – This looks like the drawing of a plane. | – 什么东西? – 飞机的平面图 |
[35:26] | – Whose cell is that? – The Virus. | – 谁的牢房? – “致命病毒”的 |
[35:57] | Open up! | 打开 |
[36:15] | My daughter’s picture.Where’d you put my daughter’s picture…you shit – eatin’ peckerhead? | 我女儿的照片呢 臭东西? |
[36:30] | Heard you had a problem up there. | 听说有点麻烦 |
[36:32] | Had to bag ’em and gag ’em.Rough crew.Spitters and shitters. | 我们得封住他们的嘴巴 这群人渣很爱乱叫 |
[36:43] | On the bus, dickhead! On the bus! | 快上车 蠢蛋 上车! |
[36:59] | Let’s go.We’re at the gate. | 开门 |
[37:06] | They took the plane.You hear that, boys? We got the plane, man. | 他们占领飞机 听到了吗?飞机是我们的 |
[37:10] | Shut the fuck up, curly, all right? You gonna get us caught! | 给我闭嘴 可别害我们被抓了 |
[37:14] | No way, Jose! | 想都别想 |
[37:16] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 别开玩笑 |
[37:19] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[37:24] | ln Spanish from Bogota, Colombia.Looks like it’s from a law firm. | 西班牙文写的 哥伦比亚律师事务所的来信 |
[37:43] | Orange and black. | 橘色…黑色 |
[37:48] | What’s up, man? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:51] | – So, you the Swamp Thing? – That’s right. | – 科学怪物吗? – 没错 |
[37:53] | – Flyin’ the plane? – That’s right. | – 你要开飞机? – 没错 |
[37:56] | – it’s amazing the shit you white trash know. – That’s right. | – 白人懂得还不少 – 没错 |
[38:03] | Shit! Aw, man! | 狗屎 |
[38:35] | What’re you doin’ here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[38:39] | Hello.How you doin’, baby? | 哈啰 你好 宝贝 |
[38:42] | I’m just, uh, tryin’ to get out of the storm, you know.Grab my lunch. | 我只是来避风沙吃午餐 |
[38:45] | – Well, this is a restricted area. – Look, don’t worry, baby. | – 这是管制区 – 看 别担心 |
[38:47] | – it’s all right.I’m a…I’m a cop. – You work for a prison or somethin’? | – 别紧张 我是警察 – 你是狱警吗? |
[38:52] | Yeah, the Department of Erect Corrections.Caught me slippin’. | 联邦惩凶…惩戒所 |
[38:57] | Creepy. | 不寒而栗 |
[38:59] | The eyes are cut out of their heads. | 好恐怖 眼睛被挖出来了 |
[39:07] | The Last Supper. | 最后的晚餐 |
[39:11] | – is that it? – One more. | – 还有吗? – 还有一个 |
[39:14] | Late addition. | 临时安排的 |
[39:16] | – Who? – Garland Greene. | – 什么人? – 贾兰格林 |
[39:19] | Should be interesting. | 真有意思 |
[39:42] | – What the fuck is that? – That’s Garland Greene, man. | – 那是什么玩意? – 那就是贾兰格林 |
[39:54] | Christ in a cartoon! | 我的老天 |
[39:56] | Shit, that’s Garland Greene, man. | 那是贾兰格林 |
[39:58] | The Marietta Mangler. | 乔州屠夫 |
[40:00] | That skinny little man butchered 30 somethin’ people…up and down the eastern seaboard. | 这瘦子在东岸杀死37人 |
[40:05] | They say the way he killed those people… | 他杀人的手段 |
[40:07] | makes the Manson family look like the Partridge family. | 比著名的曼森家族残暴百倍 |
[40:11] | Well, he’s on the right flight. | 他上对飞机了 |
[40:15] | – But you know what, you really do need to leave. – Tina, you’ve got… | – 你知道吗 你该走了 – 蒂娜 你… |
[40:17] | the prettiest eyes I’ve seen in about five to ten. | 我好久没看到这么美的眼睛 |
[40:30] | Met ca-Me-Me.Et cetera. | 见…卡 等等…等等 |
[40:32] | Cetera.Meet.Me, et cetera, me arson.Meet car.Meet cars.Meet cars. | 见…亚森…见卡… |
[40:40] | Meet cars.Meet cars.Meet cars.Where? | 见什么卡呢? |
[40:45] | Carson…City. | 卡森…市 |
[40:52] | Oh, God.Uh, stay here.Don’t touch anything. | 老天 留下来 什么也别碰 |
[41:02] | Hey, what’re you doin’? Just leave it alone.He told you not to touch anything. | 你干嘛?他说什么也别碰的 |
[41:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[41:34] | You wanna have some more fun, keep it up. | 还想挨打吗?再来啊 |
[41:59] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[42:10] | We’ve got a situation here, sir.Somebody better call the marshal’s office. | 出了状况 长官 赶快通知联邦法警局 |
[42:18] | Code red! Code red! Starkey, those guards ain’t guards. | 紧急状况…那些警卫是犯人 |
[42:21] | – They’re cons.Stall ’em. – Christ! | – 拦住他们 – 老天 |
[42:36] | – Hey, how are ya? – Almost ready? | – 你好 – 好了吗? |
[42:39] | Won’t be long now. | 就快好了 |
[42:52] | – You’re the man, Cyrus! – Let’s go! | – 老大真跩 – 走吧 |
[43:03] | Do you hear somethin’ that sounds like a damn plane? | 你听到飞机声吗? |
[43:12] | Jailbird One, you are not cleared for takeoff. | 你不能起飞 |
[43:14] | Hey, nobody on this aircraft gives a flyin’ fuck! | 这里没有人要鸟你 |
[43:17] | Get it? ”Flyin’ fuck!’ Thank you.I’m here all week. | 鸟会飞 懂吗?我在说笑话呢 |
[43:25] | Hey! Hey, Cochise, it’s me! | 嘿 酋长 |
[43:28] | – Pinball.I’m sorry.- Hey! | – 是我 -弹球 我向你道歉 |
[43:40] | Shine, sweet freedom, shine! | 自由了 迎向自由 |
[43:52] | Trust me, folks.This is gonna be a day you will never forget. | 相信我 各位 今天一定让你们永生难忘 |
[43:55] | Just step right on board and find yourself a seat. | 请上机 坐好了 |
[44:02] | Don’t they have a way of tracking these planes? | 他们不会追踪班机吗? |
[44:04] | Oh, yeah.it’s called a transponder.Every plane’s got one, Cindino. | 用追踪器 每架飞机都有发射器 山迪多 |
[44:08] | Swamp, where is the transponder? | 发送器呢 科学怪物? |
[44:15] | Where indeed? | 到底在哪儿呢? |
[44:21] | Are, are you sure it’s safe to fly in this? | 这样飞安全吗? |
[44:23] | No problem.I’ve done this a thousand times.We’ll be through this in a few minutes. | 我的经验丰富 不会有事 |
[44:28] | You all right back there, ladies? | 你们还好吧? |
[44:32] | We’re following the transponder.We know exactly where they’re heading. | 跟着追踪器的讯号就知道他们在哪 |
[44:36] | What the fuck happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[44:38] | What about Sims? What happened to Sims? | 辛姆呢? 他怎么了? |
[44:41] | Duncan, they killed him. | 丹肯 他死了 |
[44:43] | They got the plane. | 犯人劫走飞机 |
[44:57] | Tell me, Skip, what kind of a Keystone Cops operation are you guys runnin’ here, huh? | 这算什么狗屁任务嘛? |
[45:01] | And you! You, you little shit.You got my agent killed! | 还有你 你这个混蛋 是你害死我的手下 |
[45:04] | Hey, he brought a gun on the plane. | 嘿 他带枪到机上 |
[45:06] | if I knew the way you guys run things, I would’ve told him bring a fuckin’ uzi on board! | 我早该让他带乌兹冲锋枪 |
[45:09] | No one carries on these flights! No one! | 谁都不准配枪 |
[45:12] | He brought a gun on board and he got himself killed. | 他不但害死自己 |
[45:14] | And in doing so, he compromised the safety of my men! | 还危害警卫的生命 |
[45:16] | Your men are incompetent! | 你的警卫都很无能 |
[45:19] | They let themselves get taken over by a bunch of thugs in chains and cages! | 他们被一群流氓混混制服 |
[45:22] | I’m not gonna stand around…and listen to this shit! | 我不必听他的鬼话 |
[45:25] | Guys, guys.Let’s work it out. | 大伙 想想办法吧 |
[45:28] | Okay.Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:33] | So, uh, what do we do now? | 现在该怎么办? |
[45:36] | What’s the plan? You, uh, you – you – you do have a plan, don’t you? | 你们有回应措施吧? |
[45:38] | We’re workin’ on it. | 我们正在想办法 |
[45:40] | Contingency plans for something like this don’t exist. | 我们从未想到会发生这种情况 |
[45:43] | – The situation’s never been contemplated. – Well, you better start contemplating… | – 快开始想吧 – 你最好开始… |
[45:46] | cause this is a situation that needs to get unfucked right now! | 这种情况现在一定得搞定 |
[45:51] | I want a chopper.Make that a few of ’em.They need to be armed. | 我要直升机 几架直升机 要是武装的 |
[45:55] | I don’t care if it’s National Guard, Air Force, whatever.Just get ’em here, and get ’em here now. | 我才不管是国民兵还是空军 赶快派来 |
[46:04] | – What do you want to do with him? – I don’t know. | – 怎么处置他? – 我不知道 |
[46:06] | But this is no way to treat a national treasure.Let him out. | 不过国宝不该受这种待遇 把他放出来 |
[46:12] | – You sure? – Love your work. | – 你确定? – 我很佩服你 |
[46:46] | They’re headed southeast toward Arizona. | 他们飞往…东南方的亚利桑那州 |
[46:57] | – Pinball didn’t make it. – No? | – 弹球没赶上飞机 – 是吗? |
[47:01] | That’s too bad.I liked Pinball. | 真可惜 我挺喜欢弹球的 |
[47:05] | – What do you want? – I wanna know what the plan is. | – 你要什么? – 我要知道有什么计划? |
[47:08] | Why you care? | 你管这么多干嘛? |
[47:11] | I got just as much ridin’ on this as you.We’re all convicts here. | 我们都是犯人 我有权知道 |
[47:15] | Cyrus Grissom, do you copy? | 赛洛 你听到了吗? |
[47:17] | Cyrus Grissom, do you copy? | 赛洛 你收到了吗? |
[47:19] | Yes, I copy.ldentify yourself. | 收到了 你是谁? |
[47:22] | This is United States Marshal Vince Larkin and Duncan Malloy of the DEA. | 联邦警官赖肯和缉毒组丹肯 |
[47:26] | Oh, Agent Malloy.I’m so sorry about your associate. | 麦干员 你同事的死真令人遗憾 |
[47:30] | Nothing is quite as sad as seeing a grown man pissing his pants. | 看到一个大人尿裤子真难过 |
[47:33] | Listen, Grissom, you puny, fucking animal! | 听着 可恶的禽兽 |
[47:36] | When I get through with you, you’ll be beggin’ ’em for the electric chair. | 你最好坐电椅 也别让我逮到你 |
[47:38] | Hey, I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[47:40] | if he speaks again, this conversation is terminated. | 他再开口我就不谈了 |
[47:44] | He doesn’t want to talk again.Really.He’s done talking.He’s leaving the building, okay? | 他不会再开口 真的 他说完了 他已经走了 |
[47:48] | Good, then I’ll talk to you.Here are the rules. | 很好 那我就跟你谈 照我的规矩来 |
[47:51] | First I ask a question, then you ask a question. | 我先发问 你再问 |
[47:54] | Okay.What’s your question? | 好 你要问什么? |
[47:55] | ln Carson City, your bulls were onto us.How? | 卡森市警察是怎么发现我们的? |
[47:59] | – One of the guards…- One of the guards? | – 一名警卫… – 一名警卫? |
[48:02] | One of the guards faked a heart attack and we had to remove his restraints.All right? | 一名警卫假装心脏病发作 可以吧? |
[48:08] | I see.And what’s your question? | 原来如此 你问吧 |
[48:10] | Where you goin’ with my plane, Cyrus? | 你们要去哪里? |
[48:12] | – We’re going to Disneyland. – You’re lying, Cyrus. | – 我们要去迪士尼乐园 – 你在说谎 |
[48:16] | So are you, Vince.Oh, nothin’ | 你也是 文斯 |
[48:18] | Makes me sadder than the agent lost his bladder in the Airplane | 看到干员尿湿裤子 真让人难过 |
[48:29] | Lerner Airfield, Poe.Middle of nowhere.That’s our rendezvous point. | 林纳机场是我们的会合点 |
[48:33] | Forty – nine minutes from anything resembling authority. | 方圆十哩都没有警察 |
[48:36] | So, now you know. | 现在你满意了吧 |
[48:39] | Your attention, please.Flight 475- – | 你注意 飞行475 |
[48:42] | You excited? Yeah? Sure look pretty. | 紧不紧张?你好漂亮 |
[48:51] | – Mrs.Poe? – That’s right. | – 坡太太? – 没错 |
[48:54] | My name’s Grant, U.S.Marshal Service. | 我是葛警官 联邦法警 |
[48:57] | There’s been a slight problem on your husband’s flight.Your presence is requested. | 你先生的班机出了点事 我们需要你到场 |
[49:01] | I have a jet standing by. | 请跟我一起登机 |
[49:10] | Yee – ha! What’s on your mind, hillbilly? | 你在想什么 乡巴佬? |
[49:14] | What was I thinking about? | 我在想什么? |
[49:17] | Oh, yeah.Yee – ha.That’s right. | 没错 好耶 |
[49:20] | I was just wonderin’ what a black militant, uh, that would be you… | 我在想你这个黑人好战份子 |
[49:24] | was doin’ takin’ orders from a white boy on a power trip. | 为何听命于专制的白人 |
[49:27] | – Don’t you think that’s strange? – it’s a means to an end, my white friend. | – 挺奇怪的 – 这只是个手段 白小子 |
[49:31] | A means to an end.See… | 只是过渡阶段 |
[49:33] | I’s can play house nigger till’s we get to where we’re goin’. | 达到目的之前 我可以当个黑奴 |
[49:37] | And then, the day of the dog begins. | 然后黑人就会当家了 |
[49:51] | So what was that all about? | 你们在说什么? |
[49:53] | Oh, nothin’, except they somehow managed… | 没什么 |
[49:55] | to get every creep and freak in the universe onto this one plane… | 飞机上聚集世上最残暴的恶棍 |
[50:00] | and then somehow managed to let them take it over… | 结果还让他们把飞机劫走 |
[50:04] | and then somehow managed to stick us right smack in the middle. | 我们却不幸置身其中 |
[50:16] | Hi, Garland. | 嗨 贾兰 |
[50:20] | Here’s the jacket on Cameron Poe.His wife’s on the way here now. | 这是卡麦伦的档案 他太太正在赶来 |
[50:24] | U.S.Ranger, highly decorated. | 美军突击队员 受过勋 |
[50:26] | Did a little hell – raising when he was a kid, but nothing serious. | 少年时犯过小错 |
[50:28] | Explain to me why any of this matters. | 这重要吗? |
[50:30] | Fact one.We got a plane up there filled with killers, rapists and thieves… | 第一点 飞机上全是杀手和强暴犯 |
[50:34] | and we got this guy Cameron Poe, in on an involuntary manslaughter beef. | 姓坡的却只是过失杀人 |
[50:37] | Non – gang affiliated.He’s a parolee hitchin’ a ride home. | 他获得假释准备回家 |
[50:39] | Fact two.Poe has a chance to get off the plane. | 第二点 他有机会却不下机 |
[50:44] | Doesn’t do it.Why? | 为什么? |
[50:45] | Fact three.Our guard, Falzon, said a convict named Cameron Poe… | 第三点 费警卫说…姓坡的犯人 |
[50:49] | planted Sims’s tape recorder on him. | 把录音机塞给他 |
[50:51] | These are interesting facts.You do the math on this, and we got an ally on that plane. | 很有意思 仔细想想他是我们的盟友呢 |
[50:56] | Ally? This guy is a criminal.A murderer. | 盟友?他是杀人犯 |
[51:00] | Read the file.Got in a drunken brawl defending his wife and he killed a guy. | 看他的档案 他为了保护老婆杀死人 |
[51:05] | Could have happened to any one of us, including you and me. | 任何人都会这么做 包括你我 |
[51:06] | I am not one of these animals. | 我才不是禽兽 |
[51:08] | Oh, that’s original! When exactly did they all become animals? | 真高尚啊他们怎么会变成禽兽呢? |
[51:11] | When they stopped giving a damn about the law, about civilization. | 当他们弃法理文明不顾时 |
[51:14] | The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners. | 观察罪犯可洞悉文明的现状 |
[51:18] | Dostoevsky said that after doing a little time. | 杜斯妥也夫斯基服刑后说的 |
[51:21] | Fuck you!’ Cyrus Grissom said that after putting a bullet in my agent’s head.Okay? | 去你的赛洛杀死我手下后说的 |
[51:26] | The issue here is how the plane is brought down. | 重点是要怎么逼飞机降落 |
[51:28] | Shoot it down. | 把它打下来 |
[51:30] | Yeah.When exactly did this become a DEA jurisdiction? | 这事何时归缉毒组管辖? |
[51:35] | The second the DEA agent was murdered. | 当缉毒组干员遇害时 |
[51:37] | I am authorized to bring Agent Sims’s killers to justice using… | 我有权不择手段逮到杀人凶手 |
[51:40] | and I quote, ”All necessary means.’ | 我是说不择手段 |
[51:43] | – That does not include shooting down my plane. – Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t. | – 那可不包括射下飞机 – 也许我不行 也许我可以 |
[51:46] | is that right? Tell me you’re not seriously entertaining this. | 是吗?告诉我 你不会考虑吧? |
[51:50] | Vince, this is a drastic situation we got. | 情况很严重 |
[51:52] | – Those are our men up there! – All of whom signed a no – hostage clause.They know the score. | – 机上有我们的人 – 他们不受人质条约的保护 |
[51:56] | Who are you to decide the value of a man’s life? There are innocent people up there! | 你无权决定无辜者的生死 |
[51:59] | About time. | 早该来了 |
[52:02] | – For what? About time for what? – Attack choppers.We’re going after ’em. | – 什么早该来了? – 攻击直升机 我们要追上去 |
[52:11] | Goddamn it! Skip, don’t do this! | 该死 别追上去 |
[52:15] | This man is in an irrational state of mind! His head isn’t on straight. | 他疯了 他没大脑 |
[52:18] | Fuck off, Marshal Larkin.Your job’s finished.This flight’s full. | 快滚吧 这里没有你的份 |
[52:31] | Gentlemen, in roughly five hours, we will be flying over the shores of Mexico. | 各位 再过五小时我们就会越过墨西哥岸 |
[52:36] | But first we have to change aircraft. | 不过我们得先换飞机 |
[52:39] | Thank you, and have a pleasant flight. | 谢谢 祝你们旅途愉快 |
[52:41] | – What’s the ETA, Swamp Thing? – At 228 miles an hour, about 71 minutes. | – 预定几时抵达? – 时速228哩 就是71分钟后 |
[52:47] | The only problem is, we’re not doing 228 miles an hour.We’re doing 205. | 问题是我们的时速只能达到205哩 |
[52:50] | We’re draggin’, baby.The landing gear ain’t all the way up.We’re gonna be late. | 机轮被卡住了 – 我们会晚点到达 |
[52:54] | – No, no, no.Cyrus, that’s unacceptable. – Check out the gear. | – 不…那可不行快去检查机轮 |
[52:58] | – What the hell do I know about landing gear? – Learn. | – 我又不懂 – 那就学啊 |
[53:03] | Hillbilly! | 乡巴佬! |
[53:05] | Poe. | 姓坡的 |
[53:12] | – Yeah? – Cyrus wants you to check out the landing gear. | – 干嘛? – 赛洛要你检查机轮 |
[53:16] | Then I’ll get to see some nice scenery whippin’ by down there. | 我还可以看底下的风景 |
[53:25] | Trees and stuff. | 树木之类的东西 |
[53:47] | Goddamn! So that’s what happened to Pinball. | 老天 原来弹球在这儿 |
[53:50] | Cut him loose.He’s slowin’ us down.Dead weight. | 把他推下去 他拖慢速度 没用的东西 |
[53:53] | Not exactly a proper burial. | 这不算是正式葬礼 |
[53:56] | Look at our shit over there. | 看看那边的东西 |
[54:18] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[54:22] | Hillbilly. | 乡巴佬 |
[54:25] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[54:27] | Hurry up, man. | 快点 兄弟 |
[54:36] | Bye, Pinball. | 再见 弹球 |
[54:52] | Oh, boy! You see that? You see? | 天啊你看到了吗? |
[54:55] | Every time we get her waxed, I get ten feet from the car wash and then, pow, bird shit. | 每次洗车打蜡…就会有鸟屎掉下来 |
[55:00] | Well, it’s supposed to be good luck. | 也许那代表好运呢 |
[55:06] | – Light’s changed. – Oh, damn. | – 绿灯了 – 我的天 |
[55:31] | – You were in the ”Q, ‘ right? – Yeah. | – 你在圣昆丁监狱? – 对 |
[55:34] | And I heard you say you had 15 years. | 你说你服十五年刑 |
[55:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[55:40] | But then that would put you on north block.Right? | 你应该被关在北边 |
[55:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:47] | Yeah.Funny thing. | 真奇怪 |
[55:50] | I was on north block.I don’t know you. | 我也被关在那儿 我不认识你 |
[55:55] | Well, you know what, uh, pal?What do you think that means? Nothin’.Not diddly shit. | 你知道这是什么意思吗?什么都不是 |
[56:03] | You see, there were 160 cats on north block… | 160个犯人我谁都不想认识 |
[56:06] | and I didn’t want to know 159 of them, which included you.What do you think about that? | 包括你在内 怎么样? |
[56:23] | He’s a font of misplaced rage. | 他内心有太多怒气 |
[56:25] | Name your cliche.Mother held him too much, or not enough. | 小时候妈妈抱太久或抱不够 |
[56:29] | Last picked at kick ball, late – night sneaky uncle.Whatever. | 选不上校队、被叔叔侵犯 |
[56:34] | Now he’s so angry, moments of levity actually cause him pain. | 他现在满腔怒火 太轻松反而痛苦 |
[56:39] | Gives him headaches. | 他的头会痛 |
[56:41] | Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts. | 快乐时光会伤害他 |
[56:45] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有问题吗? |
[56:47] | My first thought would be a lot. | 我第一个念头是…问题很大 |
[56:55] | – Hi.I’m, I’m Vince Larkin. – I’m Tricia Poe. | – 我是文斯赖肯 – 翠西坡 |
[56:57] | Nice to meet ya.This, this must be Casey. | 幸会 这一定是凯西 |
[57:01] | – Hello, Casey. – Hello, Vince Larkin.Nice to meet ya. | – 哈啰 凯西 – 哈啰 警官幸会了 |
[57:05] | So how are you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[57:07] | I’m sorry.That’s, uh…Scratch that.Dumb question.You… | 抱歉 这么问很蠢 |
[57:09] | You wanted to see your husband today, and then this whole thing happened. | 你想见到丈夫却出这种事 |
[57:13] | Maybe you could just tell me exactly what’s going on here and… | 也许你可以告诉我 到底出了什么事? |
[57:16] | We’re doing everything we can to get the plane down. | 我们正在逼一架飞机降落 |
[57:19] | Actually, that’s w – why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想和你谈谈 |
[57:27] | Hey, wait.W – Where’d you get the rims, man? | 眼镜是哪儿来的? |
[57:29] | My personal shit’s down in the belly. | 我们的东西在下面 |
[57:34] | – Hey, those are my shades. – They’re mine now, sister. | – 那是我的 – 现在是我的了 姐妹 |
[57:37] | Men! | 臭男人 |
[57:45] | it seems that your husband, Cameron… | 看起来 你丈夫卡麦伦… |
[57:49] | had an opportunity to get off the plane and he didn’t do it. | 有机会却不下飞机 |
[57:53] | And I was hoping you could…maybe help me figure out why. | 我在想也许你知道原因 |
[57:58] | That would make two of us.I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[58:01] | I mean, it’s possible, it’s, it’s not uncommon…that some parolees actually fear their release date. | 许多假释犯很怕被释放出狱 |
[58:07] | A certain degree of institutionalization sets in.Fear of coming home. | 被关在牢里太久就很怕回家 怕重返社会 |
[58:12] | – Fear of living in society.Any of this make sense? – No, no. | – 这有没有道理? – 不 |
[58:13] | That’s not Cameron.I mean, if you, if you knew him, if you read his letters… | 不…卡麦伦不会 若你认识他、看过他的信 |
[58:18] | or if you talked to him on the phone, you’d know that… | 跟他谈过 你就知道… |
[58:20] | I mean, he’s been waitin’ for this day for eight years.He’s not gonna… | 他等这一刻等了八年 他不会… |
[58:27] | I mean, look, he’s got this little, this little girl to come home to. | 我是说 他的小女儿在等他 |
[58:33] | Wouldn’t you…do the same thing? | 难道你不想回家吗? |
[58:41] | There’d have to be a pretty strong reason to keep me on that plane. | 他一定有原因留在机上 |
[58:44] | Well, knowing Cameron, I’m sure there is a good reason. | 他一定有很好的理由 |
[58:49] | Uh, maybe, if you, if you do see him or if you talk to him… | 要是你看到他或和他谈话 |
[58:54] | maybe you could just tell him to come home, all right? | 请你叫他赶快回家 好吗? |
[58:58] | Be kinda nice to have him around. | 有他在家挺好的 |
[59:02] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[59:05] | Vince, line one. | 文斯 一线 |
[59:09] | This body fell out of the sky. | 一具尸体从天而降 |
[59:11] | Vince Larkin? This is Ted Grasso, Fresno Police Department. | 赖肯?这里是费斯诺警局 |
[59:16] | We got a problem here with a corpse. | 这里有一具尸体 |
[59:20] | Yeah, it fell out of the sky. | 从天上掉下来 |
[59:21] | I don’t think he’s an astronaut. | 我不认为他是太空人 |
[59:24] | Then what’s this got to do with me? | 这跟我有何关系? |
[59:27] | it’s got your name written all over it. | 他身上有你的名字 |
[59:35] | Last transponder tag was in Arizona.Body falls here, in Fresno. | 讯号在东边 尸体却在南边 |
[59:40] | Lerner Airfield.They’re turning around. | 林纳机场他们调头 快接… |
[59:43] | – They’re coming back.Can you get me Chief…- Devers. | – 他们回来了 你能给我酋长 – 狄佛 |
[59:45] | Please.Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:47] | – Vince? – Turn around. | – 文森 – 快调头 |
[59:49] | Plane’s headed to Lerner Airfield.it’s a small strip about 100 miles from here. | 他们飞向一百哩外的林纳机场 |
[59:52] | Horseshit! We’re tailing the transponder tag into Arizona. | 狗屁 我们追踪讯号到亚利桑那州 |
[59:56] | Listen to me.A body fell from the sky. | 听我说有具尸体从天而降 |
[59:58] | it had a note on it. | 上面有留言 |
[1:00:01] | We got ’em vectored at 12:00 and 30 miles. | 十二点钟方向 三十哩外 |
[1:00:04] | – Vince, please, son.We’re right on his tail. – Just listen to me! | – 别闹了 我们正跟着他们 – 听我说 |
[1:00:08] | it was to me! The note on the body was to me! | 尸体上的留言是给我的 你们追踪的… |
[1:00:11] | – You’re chasing the wrong…- Aw, shut up. | – 你们是错的 – 闭嘴 |
[1:00:13] | Hello? | 哈啰… |
[1:00:16] | Guys, guys! I need a plane or a chopper now! | 大伙 我要飞机或直升机 |
[1:00:18] | Hey, you and me both.I’m all out. | 我也想要 |
[1:00:21] | I’ve got to get to Lerner Airfield and I’ve got about 50 minutes. | 五十分钟内 我得赶到林纳机场 |
[1:00:24] | Got a fast car, you can drive it. | 你不如开辆快车去 |
[1:00:30] | Larkin.Vince Larkin.I’m with the Marshal Services. | 联邦警官 文斯·赖肯 |
[1:00:32] | Send whatever you got.Sheriff, state trooper, national guard. | 快派警长、州警或国民兵 谁都好 |
[1:00:35] | Hold on one minute. | 等一下 |
[1:00:40] | Your men should proceed with extreme caution. | 你们要小心 |
[1:00:43] | it’s only a matter of time before they find the weapons hold. | 他们迟早会找到武器的 |
[1:00:50] | Larkin.Vince Larkin.Marshal Services. | 联邦警官 文斯赖肯 |
[1:00:53] | How do you think I got the number? | 我怎么会有号码? |
[1:01:00] | …appears to the United States Parole Commission that… | 联邦假释委员会同意… |
[1:01:05] | Poe.Man! Oh, yeah! | 假释 可恶 |
[1:01:13] | Put the bunny back in the box. | 把兔宝宝放回去 |
[1:01:17] | I knew you was a punk.And I was right. | 我就知道你有问题 我猜对了 |
[1:01:21] | You been playin’ us all along. | 你一直在耍我们 |
[1:01:24] | You a free man. | 你不是囚犯 |
[1:01:27] | I said, put the bunny…back in the box. | 我叫你把兔宝宝放回去 |
[1:02:04] | Die, punk! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[1:02:15] | Why couldn’t you put the bunny back in the box? | 你为什么不把兔宝宝放回去? |
[1:02:21] | Next, folks, below and to your left, you’ll see the vertical Renoir Cliffs. | 左手边是笔直的峭壁… |
[1:02:28] | We’re seconds away from establishing visual contact. | 我们就快要看到他们了 |
[1:02:33] | Holy shit! | 老天爷 |
[1:02:35] | Abort! Abort! Abort! | 放弃、放弃 |
[1:02:39] | if that aircraft’s carrying 30 prisoners, I’m Elvis Presley. | 如果上面有三十个囚犯 我就是猫王 |
[1:02:45] | Uncle Bob’s Scenic Tours. | 巴叔叔观光团? |
[1:02:49] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[1:02:52] | Three hundred fuckin’ miles to apprehend Ma and Pa fucking Kettle! | 飞了三百哩 来追几个乡巴佬 |
[1:02:57] | We need to get to Lerner Airfield now! | 我们得赶到林纳机场 |
[1:02:59] | Get me Vince Larkin. | 快接文斯·赖肯 |
[1:03:12] | Two went down, one came up. | 两人下去 一人上来 |
[1:03:14] | – Wasn’t my fault. – Well, you don’t have to tell me. | – 不是我的错 – 你不必解释 |
[1:03:18] | Most murders are crimes of necessity rather than desire. | 杀人犯大多不是出于欲望 |
[1:03:21] | But the great ones, Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy… | 不过真正的连续杀人犯 |
[1:03:25] | – they did it because it excited them. – Don’t you… | – 杀人都是出于快感 – 别说… |
[1:03:29] | I got nothing in common with them, with you. | 我和他们 和你都不同 |
[1:03:32] | Don’t you talk to me! | 别跟我说话 |
[1:03:34] | – They were insane. – Now you’re talking semantics. | – 你们都疯了 – 那只是字面上的意思 |
[1:03:39] | What if I told you insane was working 50 hours a week in some office for 50 years… | 平常人每天辛苦工作五十年后 |
[1:03:43] | at the end of which they tell you to piss off? | 突然被迫退休 |
[1:03:45] | Ending up in some retirement village… | 然后被送进养老院 |
[1:03:48] | hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. | 希望在病痛缠身之前…有尊严地死去 |
[1:03:54] | Wouldn’t you consider that to be insane? | 那不算疯狂吗? |
[1:03:56] | Murdering 30 people, semantics or not, is insane! | 杀死三十人 不管怎样都是疯狂的 |
[1:04:04] | One girl…I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat. | 我把一个女孩的头当作帽子戴 |
[1:04:08] | it’s my daughter’s birthday today. | 今天是我女儿生日 |
[1:04:11] | So please feel free not to share everything with me. | 请你尽量别跟我说这些事 |
[1:05:15] | All right, you damn peckerwoods, crack the knuckles and hit the crystals. | 兄弟们 咬紧牙关 抓紧座位 |
[1:05:19] | We’re putting this baby down in a sandbox. | 我们要降落了 |
[1:05:30] | Lerner Tower, do you copy? | 林纳塔台 收到了吗? |
[1:05:33] | Lerner Tower, are you there, Phil? | 林纳塔台 有人吗? |
[1:05:41] | Come on, answer me.I am landing. | 快回答 我要降落了 |
[1:06:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:06:16] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:06:38] | Look out! | 小心啊 |
[1:07:33] | Lerner Airfield.I’m so glad to be here. | 林纳机场终于到了 |
[1:07:39] | Thank you for choosing Con Air. | 感谢您搭乘空中监狱 |
[1:07:43] | – Where’s the plane, Francisco? – I don’t know.Have patience. | – 飞机呢 法兰斯? – 不知道 耐心点 |
[1:07:48] | The last guy who told me to have patience? I burned him down, and bagged his ashes. | 上次叫我有耐心的人被我做了 |
[1:07:52] | Cyrus, it’ll be here. | 飞机会来的 |
[1:08:01] | Hey, you stupid sons of bitches! Jesus Christ! | 你们这些蠢猪 老天爷 |
[1:08:11] | I hope he likes sand. | 希望他喜欢沙子 |
[1:08:13] | – Muchacho, run and check out the tower.Have a look – see, yeah? – All right. | – 朋友 去检查塔台 – 好 |
[1:08:17] | You come with us. | 你跟我们来 |
[1:08:23] | – Let’s go.We’re gettin’ off. – Boss, I can’t. – Yes, you can.Come on! | – 走吧 我们下去 – 不行 – 你办得到的 快点 |
[1:08:26] | – You shouldn’t move him. – I’m getting him off of this plane. | – 别动他 – 我要把他弄下机去 |
[1:08:29] | You, you can’t move him.He’s too far along.He could go into shock. | 你不能动他 路途太远了 他会休克的 |
[1:08:32] | She’s right, Poe.Go on, man. | 她说得对 你去吧 |
[1:08:35] | I’m not leaving without you, or you. | 我不能撇下你 还有你 |
[1:08:38] | Ah, listen.Here we go.Ranger boy. | 你又来了 大兵 |
[1:08:40] | – Right. – Goddamn it, Poe! | – 行 – 该死的 |
[1:08:44] | Man, it’s time to fight, fuck or hit the fence. | 有时该打仗 做爱或逃命 |
[1:08:46] | – I suggest you hit the fence. – He’s right. | – 我建议你快逃命 – 他说的对 |
[1:08:49] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[1:08:51] | All right.Here’s how it’s gonna play.I’m gonna get you that needle. | 这样吧 我去帮你找针筒 |
[1:08:55] | Whatever you say, man.Just do what you gotta do. | 随便你了 做你该做的事吧 |
[1:08:58] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:08:59] | All right, you just hang on.Don’t die on me. | 撑着点 别这么快死 |
[1:09:03] | Swing low, sweet chariot | 慢点 战车 |
[1:09:08] | Comin’ for to carry me home | 快来载我回家 |
[1:09:11] | Oh, no.What the hell you think you’re doin’? | 不好 你在干嘛? |
[1:09:15] | – it’s time to off the pigs. – You can’t do that. | – 是时候弄死猪猡了 – 不行 |
[1:09:18] | – Tell me why. – They’re hostages.We need ’em. | – 为什么? – 我们需要人质 |
[1:09:21] | – But why the fuck you care? – Hey, man, come on. | – 你管这么多干嘛? – 老兄 别这样 |
[1:09:25] | I can’t think of a thing I’d like better…than to put a bullet in the brain base of every one of these fuckers! | 我也想把这些王八蛋一枪打死 |
[1:09:34] | But the fact of the matter is, how well you know this Cindino? | 可是你了解山迪多吗? |
[1:09:38] | I mean, I don’t know him that well myself.Just what I read. | 我不认识他 只看过他的报导 |
[1:09:41] | Like how he firebombed that senator’s yacht with two of his own cousins on board. | 他把议员和自己的表亲炸死 |
[1:09:45] | So what’s your point? | 那又怎样? |
[1:09:47] | Why would he sweat about killing some hired guns once they’d served his purpose? | 他可不怕杀死用钱请来的犯人 |
[1:09:51] | – Now think about that. – What exactly are we discussing here? | – 没什么 – 你们在说什么? |
[1:09:53] | Poe don’t want me to off the pigs. | 姓坡的不让我杀死他们 |
[1:09:56] | Well, it’s not difficult to surmise how Nathan here feels about killing guards. | 纳森当然很想杀死警卫 |
[1:10:00] | And my own proclivities are, uh…well – known and, uh, often – lamented facts of penal lore. | 我痛恨警卫的传言也是真的 |
[1:10:08] | What I’m wonderin’ is why you have any opinion about it at all. | 你又有什么意见? |
[1:10:11] | Cyrus, this is your barbecue, man, and it tastes good. | 赛洛 这是你的秀 的确很精彩 |
[1:10:14] | But I was just sayin’ to Mr.Dog over here, that if it was my barbecue… | 不过我正在对狗先生说 如果换作是我 |
[1:10:18] | I’d wait for that old jumbo jet in the sky before I start killin’ our only leverage. | 飞机还没来之前 我才不会杀死人质 |
[1:10:22] | – Shut the fuck up! – Don’t you want to get high and get laid? | – 给我闭嘴 – 你不想狂欢享乐吗? |
[1:10:25] | – Shit. – Oh, fuck this! | – 去你的 – 去你的 |
[1:10:26] | Put the gun down.Put the gun down, Nathan. | 把枪放下 把枪放下来 纳森 |
[1:10:31] | Poe’s right.We’re goin’ to Plan ”B.’ | 姓坡的说得对 改变计划 |
[1:10:34] | Gonna get a refuelling truck and a tractor. | 我们要输油车和拖曳机 |
[1:10:37] | So get back there and dig the plane out. | 快去把飞机拖出来 |
[1:10:56] | No.Yes! | 不 好耶 |
[1:11:17] | – Viking, ’bout time to go and get that tractor, yeah? – Right. | – 维京该去开拖曳机了 – 好 |
[1:11:23] | – I’ll get the fuel truck. – Thanks, Poe. | – 我去开输油车 – 谢了 坡 |
[1:11:26] | You’ve proven to be a most useful mammal. | 你还挺有用的 |
[1:11:29] | Many hands make light work.My daddy taught me that. | 团结就是力量 我老爸教的 |
[1:11:33] | – You know what my daddy taught me? – What’s that? | – 你知道我老爸教我什么? – 是什么? |
[1:11:36] | Nothin’. | 什么也没有 |
[1:11:36] | Self-educated man. | 你是自学成才啊 |
[1:11:42] | – Have you found Vince Larkin? – We’re having trouble reaching him, sir. | – 找到赖肯了吗? – 还没有 |
[1:11:45] | Of course, you’re having trouble reaching him! | 那还用说 你没办法赶到他 |
[1:11:48] | He’s off saving the rain forest or recycling his sandals or some shit. | 他去拯救雨林或是资源回收 |
[1:12:27] | Holy shit! | 老天爷 |
[1:12:35] | Hey! We’ve got company! | 嘿…有人来了 |
[1:12:39] | Hey! | 嘿… |
[1:12:41] | We’ve got company! | 有人来了 |
[1:12:45] | Go get Cyrus. | 快去找赛洛 |
[1:12:48] | Yo, Cyrus! | 赛洛! |
[1:12:57] | How long we got till they get here, Nathan? | 他们还要多久才到? |
[1:12:59] | Ten, twelve minutes, tops. | 最多十 十二分钟 |
[1:13:11] | Hey, what’s your name? Wanna play? | 你叫什么?想玩吗? |
[1:13:26] | Nice jet. | 好帅的飞机 |
[1:13:28] | You can take Cindino and leave the rest to rot for all I care. | 你们尽管带走山迪多或是其他人 |
[1:13:31] | You fire that weapon, 20 pissed-off prisoners are gonna hear it. | 要是你敢开枪会有二十个囚犯赶来的 |
[1:13:36] | You understand? | 你懂吗? |
[1:13:40] | Well, hooray for the sounds of fuckin’ silence. | 消音器万岁 |
[1:13:44] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:14:05] | – You’re Cameron Poe. – That’s right. | – 你是卡麦伦坡 – 没错 |
[1:14:08] | – I’m Larkin. – Hello, Larkin. | – 我是赖肯 – 你好 赖肯 |
[1:14:11] | – I got your message. – Where are the troops? | – 我收到你的留言 – 救兵呢? |
[1:14:13] | – They’ll be here. – ”They’ll be here”? | – 他们正在赶来 – 正在赶来? |
[1:14:16] | Uh – huh.ln a minute. | 马上就到 |
[1:14:19] | Listen, Poe, can I lower this? | 听着 坡 我能放下枪吗? |
[1:14:22] | – Go ahead. – You gonna lower yours? | – 尽管放下来 – 你也会放下来吗? |
[1:14:26] | Sorry, boss, but there’s only two men I trust. | 抱歉 我只相信两个人 |
[1:14:29] | One of them’s me.The other’s not you. | 一个是我 另一个则不是你 |
[1:14:33] | – So Cindino was running a drag on everyone. – Yeah. | – 山迪多出卖了这些人 – 没错 |
[1:14:37] | if you can’t trust a South American drug lord, who can you trust, huh? | 除了毒枭…还能相信谁? |
[1:14:42] | – That was a joke. – I’m glad you told me.Now I gotta get back to the plane. | – 那是个笑话 – 我很高兴你告诉我我得回到机上 |
[1:14:48] | You’re a free man, Poe.What are you doin’? | 你自由了 坡 你这是干嘛? |
[1:14:51] | I can’t trade a friend’s life for my own, Larkin.That’s all. | 我不能牺牲朋友的性命 |
[1:14:55] | You got a friend on board? | 机上有你的朋友? |
[1:14:57] | See, I knew I was right about you.I read your file. | 我就知道 我看过你的档案 |
[1:15:01] | You’re not such a bad guy.Just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你不是坏人 你只是运气很差 |
[1:15:05] | Good – bye, Larkin. | 再见 赖肯 |
[1:15:09] | I spoke to your wife. | 我和你太太谈过话 |
[1:15:18] | – ln person? – ln person. | – 当面谈过? – 当面谈过 |
[1:15:21] | And your little girl. | 还有你的小女儿 |
[1:15:25] | You saw Casey? | 你见到凯西了? |
[1:15:33] | if this thing goes bad, Larkin, I’m afraid my daughter…won’t understand. | 要是我没命 我想我女儿是不会了解的 |
[1:15:39] | if you talk to my wife again, you tell her… | 要是你有机会再跟我太太谈 告诉她 |
[1:15:44] | I love her. | 我很爱她 |
[1:15:47] | She’s my hummingbird. | 她是我的小蜂雀 |
[1:15:50] | But I couldn’t leave a fallen man behind. | 但我不能抛弃朋友 |
[1:15:57] | You’ll do that for me, won’t you, Larkin? | 请你帮我的忙 好吗? |
[1:16:00] | Sure I will.What are you gonna do for me? | 好的 你打算怎么回报我? |
[1:16:04] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 还会怎么样? |
[1:16:07] | I’m gonna save the fuckin’ day. | 我会搞定一切的 |
[1:16:23] | Let’s go, gentlemen.The cavalry is on its way. | 快点 条子赶来了 |
[1:16:27] | – I want this airplane out now. – Come on, men! | – 马上把飞机拖出来 – 快点 |
[1:16:47] | – About another ten minutes. – You said ten minutes ten minutes ago. | – 还有十分钟 – 十分钟前你也这么说 |
[1:16:54] | Hello, Bob.Wanna come over for dinner? | 哈啰 巴布 你想一起吃饭吗? |
[1:17:01] | Are you sick? | 你生病了吗? |
[1:17:04] | – Why do you ask? – You look sick. | – 你为什么会问? – 你看起来有病 |
[1:17:09] | – I am sick. – You take medicine? | – 我是有病- 你有吃药吗? |
[1:17:13] | There is no medicine for what I have. | 我的病没药医 |
[1:17:17] | – Wanna sing? – Sing? | – 你想唱歌吗? – 唱歌? |
[1:17:20] | Do you know ”He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands”? | 你会唱《世界在他手中》吗? |
[1:17:23] | Yes, I do. | 我会唱 |
[1:17:25] | He’s got the whole world in His hands He’s got the whole wide world | 世界在他手中… |
[1:17:31] | Come on. | 快唱啊 |
[1:17:33] | He’s got the whole world in His hands | 世界在他手中… |
[1:18:09] | it’s on the ground.Repeat.The plane is on the ground. | 飞机在地面上 重复 飞机在地面上 |
[1:18:13] | But it won’t be for long.Where the hell are ya? | 不过就快起飞了 你们在哪? |
[1:18:15] | We’re westbound near the Lerner cutoff. | 西向的林纳交流道 |
[1:18:48] | Where’s Cindino? | 山迪多呢? |
[1:18:53] | That’s my fuckin’ plane! | 那是我的飞机 |
[1:19:41] | Cyrus, help me. | 赛洛 救救我 |
[1:19:47] | – Looks like you missed your connection. – We were…We were coming to get you. | – 看来你错过班机了 – 我们是来接你的 |
[1:19:54] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:19:56] | Cy… | 赛… |
[1:19:57] | Onara. | 沙扬娜拉 |
[1:19:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:38] | – Don’t kill me. – I’m not gonna kill you, old timer. | – 别杀我 – 我不会杀你 |
[1:20:42] | Listen, I need a syringe. | 听着 我需要针筒 |
[1:20:45] | Oh, no! Drugs’ll end you, son. | 不行 毒品会害死你 |
[1:20:48] | Is there a first aid kit around here? | 这儿有急救箱吗? |
[1:20:50] | Well, there might be one in the fire truck over on the boneyard. | 废车厂的消防车上有 |
[1:20:53] | All right, thanks.You just stay here and don’t panic. | 谢了 待在这儿 别急 |
[1:20:58] | That’s easy for you to say.You don’t gotta take a piss. | 说得倒容易 你又不尿急 |
[1:21:16] | – Let’s get it on. – Oh, yeah, that’s nice. – Lock and load! | – 让我们上 – 哦 是啊这很好 – 锁定这条路 |
[1:21:23] | Considering my audience, I’m gonna make this very quick, very simple. | 你们听好 我会解释清楚 |
[1:21:26] | This is the boneyard.This is the hangar. | 这是废车厂 这是停机棚 |
[1:21:30] | This is our plane. | 这是我们的飞机 |
[1:21:32] | – What’s that? – That’s a rock. | – 那是什么? – 那是块石头 |
[1:21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:38] | The convoy will enter the boneyard through here. | 对方会从废车厂过来 |
[1:21:41] | lnitially, we take out the first car.Then we take out the last… | 我们先摧毁前面第一辆车 然后再摧毁最后一辆 |
[1:21:45] | creating a trap, an airtight cage… | 把他们包围起来 |
[1:21:47] | filled with lots and lots of dead people. | 然后加强火力把他们射死 |
[1:21:51] | Nathan, set everybody in their position, yeah? | 纳森 让大家各就各位 |
[1:21:55] | Bring me those propane tanks. | 把瓦斯桶拿过来 |
[1:22:01] | Whoo, go girl. | 睡吧 女孩 |
[1:22:04] | Let’s go, let’s go.Get ’em in there.if they give you any trouble, kill ’em. | 快上吧 敢乱来就毙了他们 |
[1:22:10] | What can I do? | 你要我做什么? |
[1:22:12] | Take this.Go into the boneyard, yeah? | 你到废车厂去 |
[1:22:15] | – Anybody gets through, you scratch their eyes out. – You got it. | – 有人闯进去就把他的眼睛挖出来 – 没问题 |
[1:23:11] | Come on, little piggy. | 来吧 蠢猪 |
[1:23:32] | Closer.Closer.Closer. | 近一点 近一点… |
[1:23:42] | Christ.They’ll be slaughtered. | 老天 他们死定了 |
[1:23:47] | This is Larkin.Tell your men to fall back! | 我是赖肯 叫你的人赶快撤退 |
[1:23:50] | Now. | 开枪 |
[1:23:51] | Fire | 开枪 |
[1:24:23] | Come on, you stinking piece – of – shit car! | 快点 你这没用的废车 |
[1:24:30] | – What are you gonna do? – What you doin’, man? | – 你想怎样? – 你在干什么? |
[1:24:35] | Well, Baby – O…it’s not exactly mai tais and Yahtzee out here, but… | 娃娃脸 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:24:43] | let’s do it! | 上吧 |
[1:24:56] | Gonna see what happens now, bitch! | 你等着瞧吧 婊子 |
[1:24:59] | Bishop. | 主教 |
[1:25:13] | – Get the fuck off me! – I’m gonna bust your ass! | – 放开我 – 我要教训你 |
[1:25:18] | Leave her alone, man! | 放开她 |
[1:25:34] | Get behind the truck! | 躲到卡车后面 |
[1:25:57] | – When you wake up, Bishop, I’ll be Johnny 24. – You wanna fight somebody? | – 等你醒来…我就是强尼·24了 – 你来找我呀 |
[1:26:20] | Don’t treat women like that! | 别这么对待女人 |
[1:26:27] | Aw, shit! | 可恶! |
[1:26:36] | Get back to the plane! | 快上飞机 |
[1:26:42] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[1:26:59] | Okay! | 好了 |
[1:27:02] | You might better get yourself a seat now. | 大家快坐好 |
[1:27:10] | – Come on. – Oh, shit! We’re in. | – 快点 – 妈的 我们进去 |
[1:27:19] | Just take it and let’s go.Get ready to move. | 打了针就走 准备好了 |
[1:27:28] | We’re tied up! | 飞机被绑住了 |
[1:27:47] | – Now, come on! – Okay, I’m comin’. | – 快点 – 我来了 |
[1:27:53] | – Go for the tires! – Fuck the tires! I’m goin’ for the pilot! | – 射穿机轮 – 去你的 我要射死驾驶 |
[1:28:09] | lsn’t that your car, Malloy? | 那是你的车吗? |
[1:28:11] | Couldn’t be.I left mine at the office. | 不可能 我的车在办公室 |
[1:28:18] | On any other day, that might seem strange. | 这景观平时不常见 |
[1:28:33] | Gotta get her nose up! | 我得拉高机头 |
[1:29:05] | Fuckers! Come on! | 他妈的 |
[1:29:08] | – When this is over, so are you, you little prick! – Okay. | – 一等这件事结束 你也完蛋了 你这个小混蛋 – 好 |
[1:29:20] | Bye – bye, Bob, bye – bye. | 再见 巴布 |
[1:29:30] | Go, girl! | 走 女孩 |
[1:29:39] | Define irony. | 挺讽刺的 |
[1:29:42] | Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane… | 唱这首歌的乐团死于坠机意外 |
[1:30:22] | Someone alerted the authorities at Carson City. | 有人警告卡森市的警察 |
[1:30:27] | Someone told them about our Lerner rendezvous. | 有人跟他们说林纳机场 |
[1:30:30] | Someone even killed poor Billy Bedlam. | 还有人杀死坏比利 |
[1:30:33] | Now, could this all be coincidence? Perhaps. | 这是巧合吗?也许吧 |
[1:30:38] | Then someone went and tied a rope to our plane. | 现在又有人用绳子绑住飞机 |
[1:30:42] | So I ask you, what is going on? | 我问你们 这是怎么回事? |
[1:30:46] | And I answer.We have a traitor in our midst. | 我说呢 我们之中有叛徒 |
[1:30:51] | Now, how do we flush a traitor? | 我们该怎么找出叛徒呢? |
[1:30:56] | I don’t know, but at the count of three… | 我不知道 不过等我数到三 |
[1:30:58] | I will find out who is on my team and who is not. | 就会知道谁是叛徒了 |
[1:31:01] | That would be one, two… | 一 二… |
[1:31:03] | Wait! it was me. | 等等 是我 |
[1:31:07] | it was me. | 就是我 |
[1:31:09] | Don’t listen to him, man.T – T – The insulin made him crazy. | 别听他乱说 胰岛素弄得他神经兮兮的 |
[1:31:13] | You have been near death the entire trip? | 你不是一直病奄奄的吗? |
[1:31:16] | – Yeah, motherfucker, it was me. – No, he’s, he’s flipped out, man.He’s nuts. | – 是我 – 秀逗了 他疯了 |
[1:31:19] | it’s pretty clever, huh, bitch? | 我挺聪明吧? |
[1:31:21] | – No! Jesus! – No, that’s clever! | – 啊- 这样才叫聪明 |
[1:31:29] | My daddy is coming home on July 14th. | 爹地七月十四日要回家 |
[1:31:33] | My birthday is July 14th. | 七月十四日是我生日 |
[1:31:36] | I’m gonna see my daddy for the first time ever…on July 14th. | 那天我要第一次见到爹地 |
[1:31:43] | Make a move, and the bunny gets it. | 别乱动 则兔宝宝就没命了 |
[1:31:51] | – Let’s take him out, Larkin. – Not yet! | – 把他打下来 – 不行 |
[1:31:54] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:31:55] | Goddamn it, Malloy! | 该死 姓麦的 |
[1:32:00] | – Cease fire! – Get up here! | – 停火 – 快上来 |
[1:32:05] | – What are we waiting for? – That is my plane! | – 还等什么? – 这架飞机是我的 |
[1:32:08] | You got it, Agent Malloy? You with me? | 懂了吗? |
[1:32:10] | Or do you need me to draw it in crayon, like usual? | 还要我画给你看吗? |
[1:32:14] | I got a bad feeling, son. | 我有不好的预感 |
[1:32:17] | – I’m feeling like maybe I’m not supposed to make it. – You’re gonna make it. | – 我想我也许我活不下去了 – 你活得下去的 |
[1:32:23] | Cyrus Grissom, this is Special Agent Vince Larkin. | 葛森 这是赖警官 |
[1:32:26] | We will shoot the plane down if you do not respond now. | 你不回答我们就射下飞机 |
[1:32:32] | All I can think about is like, there ain’t no God. | 我只恨老天没眼 |
[1:32:36] | That He don’t exist. | 上帝根本不存在 |
[1:32:41] | – Hey, where you goin’? – I’m gonna show you God does exist! | – 嘿 你上哪儿? – 我要证明给你看 上帝是存在的 |
[1:32:52] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:32:54] | Malloy, you son of a bitch! Cease fire! | 你这狗娘养的 停火 |
[1:33:02] | Freeze, little bitch boy! | 别动 小蠢货 |
[1:33:16] | – Switch to missile. – Roger that, Two. | – 发射飞弹 – 收到 |
[1:33:18] | Arming missiles. | 准备发射飞弹 |
[1:33:20] | Malloy, don’t you do it! Get in his way. | 别这么做 挡住他 |
[1:33:23] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:33:26] | What the hell are you doing, Larkin? | 你在干什么?赖肯 |
[1:33:28] | – I got no move, sir. – Stupid bastard! | – 我看不到 – 这个蠢材 |
[1:33:42] | – No! Poe! – Land this thing! | – 姓坡的! – 降落 |
[1:33:47] | – Where the hell is the Virus? – I’m the new captain.Put this thing down. | – 致命病毒呢? – 我是新机长 降落吧 |
[1:33:51] | Target locked, sir. | 锁定目标 |
[1:33:53] | – Oh, yeah! – Don’t you do it! | – 很好 – 别发射 |
[1:33:56] | Don’t shoot! Don’t fire. | 别发射 别发射 |
[1:33:58] | – Who is this? – ldentify yourself. | – 你是谁? – 报上名来 |
[1:34:00] | – This is Cameron Poe. – Yes! | – 我是卡麦伦坡 – 好 |
[1:34:02] | Poe! | 姓坡的! |
[1:34:07] | Poe! | 姓坡的! |
[1:34:09] | – I repeat, target is locked, sir. – Malloy, he’s got the plane! | – 重复 锁定目标 – 他控制了飞机 |
[1:34:14] | We’re not over civilian population.Now is the time, sir. | 底下没有人烟 现在是最好的时机 |
[1:34:18] | – Don’t fire. – Malloy, listen to him! He’s a friend! | – 别开火 – 听他的话他是盟友 |
[1:34:22] | He’s just trying to get home to see his wife and kid! Don’t fire! | 他只想回到妻女身边 别开火 |
[1:34:24] | Now’s the time, sir. | 趁现在发射 |
[1:34:29] | – Hold fire. – Sir? | – 别发射 – 长官? |
[1:34:30] | – I said hold fire! – Thank you. | – 我说别发射 – 谢谢你 |
[1:34:37] | Poe! | 姓坡的… |
[1:34:42] | – Cyrus! – What? | – 赛洛 – 干什么? |
[1:34:51] | All right, Poe, the Las Vegas Airport. | 好了 坡 |
[1:34:52] | it’s just past the strip.Can you see it? | 机场就在赌街尽头 你看到了吗? |
[1:34:57] | Well, viva Las Vegas. | 赌城万岁 |
[1:34:59] | it’s right there, man.You can make it.All the runways are cleared.Come on, do it, Poe. | 试试看 你办得到的 跑道都空出来了 降落吧 坡 |
[1:35:03] | Put this thing down. | 快点降落 |
[1:35:05] | Listen here, big daddy.We got one engine shot to shit… | 听着 老大 我们有一具引擎失效 |
[1:35:09] | zero fuel, and we’re droppin’ too fast. | 燃油耗尽下降得太快 |
[1:35:12] | The strip’s where I’m gonna land.Only the word is crash. | 我要降落在街上 只有一个可能…迫降 |
[1:35:18] | Should’ve shot ’em down over the open desert, Larkin. | 早该打下飞机 |
[1:35:21] | Now the civilian casualties will be enormous. | 死伤会很惨重 |
[1:35:29] | Strap in, ladies.We’re goin’ for a night out in Vegas. | 坐好 各位 我们要夜游赌城 |
[1:35:35] | He’s got the whole world in His hands | 世界在他的手中… |
[1:35:44] | – He’s got the whole wide world in His hands – Shut the fuck up, you freak! We’re gonna die! | – 世界在他的手中… – 闭嘴 我们死定了 |
[1:35:50] | – Can he make it to the airport? – No way, sir. | – 到得了机场吗? – 不可能的 |
[1:35:57] | All right.We’re gonna need police cars, uh, fire engines, emergency service vehicles, | 我们要警车 消防车 救护车 |
[1:36:02] | anybody who knows CPR. | 还有会急救的人 |
[1:36:20] | Oh, this is beautiful! | 这真是太正点了 |
[1:36:26] | Wake up, Cyrus! | 醒醒 赛洛 |
[1:36:47] | Cyrus, wake up! | 赛洛 醒醒 |
[1:36:54] | Stay with me. | 撑着点 |
[1:37:03] | Will the driver of the white corvette please move your car or it will be towed. | 请白色跑车车主把车开走 |
[1:37:07] | We are shit outta road! I’m outta here! | 没有路了 我要走人了 |
[1:37:24] | Before I kill you, Poe, I just wanted you to know… | 我在杀死你之前要告诉你 |
[1:37:27] | that the last thing that little Casey Poe ever gets to smell… | 在小凯西死前 |
[1:37:30] | will be my stinking breath. | 会闻到我的口臭味的 |
[1:38:17] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:38:19] | Okay, lady, hold it right there! | 小姐 站在那里别动 |
[1:38:56] | – How am I doin’, son? – You’re doin’ fine. | – 我没事吧? – 你不会有事的 |
[1:39:13] | Check you out at the hospital, son.You’re gonna be fine. | 我会去医院看你 你没事了 |
[1:39:39] | – Yeah, this one’s dead. – We better get him outta here. | – 这个人死了 – 把他抬出去 |
[1:39:47] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你打算做什么? |
[1:39:50] | I started this day with a birthday party to get to, and I’m gonna get to it. | 我本来要参加生日派对 我一定会去 |
[1:40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:40:04] | You take care, Sally Bishop. | 你要保重 毕警卫 |
[1:40:08] | Hey, Poe. | 还有 坡… |
[1:40:11] | Next time, take the bus. | 下次搭巴士吧 |
[1:40:20] | Come on, sweetie.Go with Ginny and your mom. | 小乖乖 跟妈妈去 |
[1:40:31] | – Cyrus. – Grissom. | – 赛洛 – 葛森 |
[1:40:58] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:41:33] | Come get it! Come on now! | 来领死吧 来呀 |
[1:41:35] | – That gun work? – Yeah. | – 你有枪吗? – 有 |
[1:41:38] | Well, shoot that piece of shit! | 那就开枪啊 |
[1:42:12] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:43:07] | – What the hell is that? – You pull over. | – 怎么回事? – 快停车 |
[1:43:10] | Yeah, sure.How ’bout this? | 好的 长官 这样如何? |
[1:43:20] | You ain’t gettin’ near my daughter.Buckle up. | 我不会让你靠近我女儿的 系好安全带吧 |
[1:45:10] | Just so’s you know, Marshal Larkin… | 我要你知道 赖肯警官 |
[1:45:13] | there’s now three men I trust. | 我现在相信三个人 |
[1:45:17] | Am I one of ’em? | 我是其中一个吗? |
[1:45:28] | This is a weird thing to be on a plane full of hard asses. | 囚犯怎么会有这玩意? |
[1:45:33] | – You okay? – No. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[1:45:34] | Good.I’m glad we didn’t shoot it down, huh? | 那就好 幸好没打下飞机 |
[1:45:37] | Oh, yeah, worked out much better this way. | 我想这样比较好 |
[1:45:41] | Listen, I… | 听我说 |
[1:45:43] | I wanna apologize about the car. | 我要为你的车向你道歉 |
[1:45:46] | I know a good body shop in Fresno if it’s insured. | 我知道一家修车厂 |
[1:45:50] | – I was bored with that car anyway. – it worked out nicely then. | – 我经常去修车 – 反正我开厌了 |
[1:46:26] | – Hello, Cameron. | – 哈啰 卡麦伦 |
[1:46:30] | – Hello, hummingbird. | – 哈啰 小蜂雀 |
[1:46:36] | I meant to get a haircut. | 我本来要剪头发的 |
[1:46:43] | I got a present for ya, Casey. | 我要送你礼物 凯西 |
[1:46:52] | A little dirty. | 有点脏 |
[1:46:54] | Casey, sweetie, you take your daddy’s present now. | 凯西 甜心 收下爸爸的礼物 |
[1:46:57] | No, no, no, honey.it’s okay. | 不…没关系的 |
[1:47:01] | I got a picture, a picture of you. | 我有你的照片 |
[1:47:07] | I got a picture of you, too. | 我也有你的照片 |
[1:47:21] | Happy birthday, darlin’. | 生日快乐 甜心 |
[1:47:56] | New shooter comin’ out, new shooter.Does the new shooter feel lucky? | 新的赌客上场先生今晚手气如何? |
[1:48:00] | Well, does he? | 他怎么样? |
[1:48:03] | Yes, yes he does. | 幸运得不得了 |