时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | School’s out, bitches. | 放假啦 小婊子们 |
[00:11] | Congratulations, Greendale students! | 恭喜 格林德尔的学生们 |
[00:13] | We’ve pulled off another year and we’re still standing. | 我们又挺过了一年时光 依然屹立不倒 |
[00:16] | Take that, health inspector, | 甩你一脸 卫生检查员 |
[00:17] | building inspector, foundation inspector, | 建筑检查员 基金会监察员 |
[00:20] | water line inspector, geologist, | 水管检查员 地质学家 |
[00:22] | exterminator, plumber, and dad. | 灭虫员 水管工 还有老爹 |
[00:45] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[00:47] | Why bring a metronome? | 你拿个节拍器是要作甚 |
[00:50] | I thought the sound might accentuate | 我觉得这个声音可以着重强调出 |
[00:51] | the anxious idleness of our last meeting’s final seconds. | 我们最后一次会议最后几秒钟的急切感 |
[00:53] | Good job, bad idea. | 干得漂亮 点子烂透 |
[00:54] | Okay, that is done. | 好了 完成了 |
[00:55] | – Yay! – There’s more! | -耶 -还有个事 |
[00:57] | This one is exciting. | 这事老激动人心了 |
[01:00] | We have to rename the Save Greendale committee, | 我们得给「拯救格林德尔委员会」重新取名了 |
[01:03] | due to the fact that Greendale is done being saved! | 因为格林德尔已经被拯救成功了 |
[01:10] | You think that’s more exciting than summer? | 你觉得这事比暑假还兴奋吗 |
[01:12] | Oh, am I stealing your rays, dude? | 咋的 耽误你晒太阳了 哥们 |
[01:14] | Come on, it’s neat! | 拜托 多棒啊 |
[01:16] | Our mission is finally accomplished, once and for all, | 我们的任务终于完成了 彻底完成 |
[01:19] | so what do we call ourselves now? | 那我们现在要叫什么名字 |
[01:20] | The accomplishers. | 完成者 |
[01:21] | The obsoletists. | 过气人 |
[01:22] | Steven King’s dreamcatchers. | 史蒂芬·金的捕梦网 |
[01:24] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[01:24] | You guys are rebelling against yourselves. | 你们是在给自己找不痛快 |
[01:26] | You get that, right? | 你们明白的吧 |
[01:27] | The current trend in branding is unique, | 当下品牌的趋势是要与众不同 |
[01:29] | simplistic, phonetically memorable gibberish. | 简单易懂 发音易记的胡说八道 |
[01:32] | How about nipple dippers? | 奶头长勺怎么样 |
[01:34] | I like nipple dippers. | 我喜欢奶头长勺 |
[01:35] | – Yes. – You guys. | -好 -大伙呀 |
[01:36] | – OK. – Ooh, nippledippers.com is available. | -好 -这个网址尚未被占用 |
[01:39] | Grab that mother. | 赶紧抢 |
[01:39] | – Done. – Nipple dippers, listen up. | -搞定 -奶头长勺们 听好了 |
[01:41] | Text from the dean. | 院长来短信 |
[01:43] | Don’t leave yet, I’m almost there. | 先别走 我快到了 |
[01:45] | Special celebration. | 特殊庆祝 |
[01:47] | Just finished entire semester without wearing a single silly outfit. | 成功过完了一个没玩COS的学期 |
[01:53] | I didn’t even notice. Good for him. | 我都没注意 真不错 |
[02:00] | Hey everybody! | 大家安安 |
[02:03] | I made it! | 我成功了 |
[02:04] | Obviously, I binged pretty hard there | 事实上铃声刚响过的时候 |
[02:05] | after the bell rang but, | 我可是苦苦往身上套啊 不过 |
[02:08] | I made it! | 我成功了 |
[02:09] | Are you guys going out to celebrate or something? | 你们是要出去庆个祝啥的吗 |
[02:12] | Maybe I’ll tag along, | 能带我一个不 |
[02:13] | it’s been a tough year, I could use a drink. | 这一年我也累坏了 喝点酒解解乏 |
[02:15] | We were gonna to Britta’s bar whenever- Oh. | 我们要去布雷塔的酒吧 只等着 |
[02:17] | Mother time is willing to call it a year. | 老妈发话结束这一年的工作了 |
[02:20] | Kay fine, we’re done, happy summer. | 那行吧 我们收工了 暑假快乐 |
[02:24] | Nipple dippers drink for free! | 奶头长勺们喝酒免费 |
[02:25] | I’ll pay for my drinks, I’m not acknowledging that title. | 酒钱我自己掏 这名头我可称不起 |
[02:27] | Someone owes me ten bucks for the domain. | 某人欠我注册域名的十块钱 |
[02:29] | I won’t be able to join you. | 我就去不了了 |
[02:31] | I gotta get on the road to California. | 我要踏上前往加州的路途 |
[02:33] | I got a job through LinkedIn. | 我通过领英网找了个工作 |
[02:34] | What? That’s crazy! | 啥 不可思议 |
[02:37] | People use LinkedIn? | 居然真有人用领英网 |
[02:38] | No, LinkedIn hired me to help figure out | 没有 领英网雇我去查查 |
[02:40] | why people don’t use it. | 为什么大家不用这个网 |
[02:41] | Also, I have an old lady friend I went to high school with who | 而且我的一个高中女同学 |
[02:44] | just became un-married last week | 上周刚刚恢复单身 |
[02:46] | and I thought I’d look her up. | 我想去瞅瞅她 |
[02:47] | Wow, you work fast. | 您老速度够快的 |
[02:49] | Or actually, very slow. | 应该说是够慢的 |
[02:51] | Either way, good luck. | 不管怎样 祝你好运 |
[02:52] | Are you coming back Elroy? | 你还会回来吗 埃尔罗伊 |
[02:54] | I think so. | 差不多吧 |
[02:57] | Probably, | 可能 |
[03:00] | maybe. | 大概 |
[03:01] | Have a great summer. | 暑假愉快 |
[03:40] | You guys think bars scene always have to start at a billiards shot? | 你们觉得酒吧戏总会从捣台球开始吗 |
[03:43] | Or do you think every time someone takes a shot a in billiards | 还是说每次镜头一开始是捣台球的话 |
[03:44] | they start a new bar scene without knowing it? | 就不知不觉地拍上了酒吧戏了 |
[03:46] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | You can just say shut up Abed. | 你就说一句就好 闭嘴阿布蒂 |
[03:48] | Okay, ask me if I’m coming back? | 好了 问我还会不会回来 |
[03:51] | Are you coming back? | 你还会回来吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[03:54] | Probably. | 可能 |
[03:56] | Maybe. | 大概 |
[03:57] | I mean what was that, right? | 那算个什么啊 你们说 |
[03:58] | That was an Irish goodbye. | 那算爱尔兰式道别 |
[04:00] | Let’s give it an Irish wake. | 我们给他来个爱尔兰式守夜[悼念] |
[04:01] | Six years guys. | 六年了 同志们 |
[04:03] | Nipple dippers. | 奶头长勺们 |
[04:04] | Nipple dippers. | 奶头长勺们 |
[04:06] | Where’s Annie? | 安妮去哪了 |
[04:07] | I mean no offense to you guys | 我说实话你们别介意 |
[04:08] | but she’s the only one that gets me. | 她可是唯一懂我的人 |
[04:09] | She said she had an interview? | 她说她去参加面试了 |
[04:11] | Six years. | 六年了 |
[04:12] | Six seasons, right Abed? | 是六季了吧 阿布蒂 |
[04:14] | Don’t put a nickel in him. | 别跟他提这茬 |
[04:15] | Stop mitigating everyone. | 别歇着了各位 |
[04:17] | – So Abed, what happens in Season Seven? – Oh, man. | |
[04:21] | I don’t know how likely season seven is. | |
[04:24] | I mean, what show ever peaks after season six? | 哪个剧还会在六季之后创出新高峰啊 |
[04:25] | Simpsons, Seinfeld, South Park, Friends. | 辛普森一家 宋飞正传 南方公园 老友记 |
[04:28] | Those shows weren’t hemorrhaging characters every year. | 那些剧没有每年演员都大换血 |
[04:29] | Oh, I don’t like that word, hemorrhaging. | 我不喜欢那个词 大换血 |
[04:33] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我来想办法看要怎么处理 |
[04:35] | What if Shirley came back, would that change your disposition? | 如果雪瑞回来了 会改变你的意向吗 |
[04:38] | Shirley could get us back on formula, | 雪瑞会让我们回归公式化 |
[04:39] | but I don’t see it turning us around. | 但我觉得依然无法挽回大局 |
[04:41] | Sorry, what’s our formula? | 抱歉 我们什么公式 |
[04:42] | Well, basically. | 基本上就是 |
[04:50] | I have a placeholder so set up it, | 我的设定是太过自命不凡 |
[04:52] | makes analogies look like punchlines. | 导致一旦效仿就变得很像笑点 |
[04:53] | My setup lacks awareness, | 我的设定是没自知自明 |
[04:55] | but my punchline doesn’t know. | 但我的笑点是啥不知道 |
[04:57] | Abusively cynical one liner dismissing everything you just said. | 滥用愤世嫉俗的笑话鄙视你刚刚说过的一切 |
[04:59] | Absurd reaction. | 荒诞的反应 |
[05:02] | You guys, can we put a pin in the B story | 大伙啊 我们能不能先把副线剧情放一放 |
[05:04] | and focus on the A story? | 专注一下主线剧情好不好 |
[05:05] | I don’t trust A stories. Never have, never will. | 我不相信主线剧情 从始至终就是不信 |
[05:07] | I had a set up about a story that was so placeholder, | 我曾经的形象设定是那么不可替代 |
[05:09] | the punchline came five words early. | 我的笑点在那五个字出现之前就有了 |
[05:11] | And I can tag it too. | 我也能打上标签好吗 |
[05:13] | I’ll just take a moment to explain the risks involved | 我要占用一小段时间来解释一下 |
[05:16] | in all decisions made from here until eternity. | 从现在到永远做出的决定所带来的所有风险 |
[05:18] | Who the hell are you? | 您是哪位啊 |
[05:19] | I’m Frankie Dart. | 我是弗兰·达特 |
[05:20] | Is this combination gonna work? | 咱这组合走得下去吗 |
[05:21] | Not my place to say. | 轮不到我来说 |
[05:23] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[05:25] | Lizard. | 蜥蜴 |
[05:26] | Fire hydrant. | 消防栓 |
[05:27] | Obama. | 奥巴马 |
[05:28] | Shane! | 原野奇侠 |
[05:34] | You know, I put time into what I do wardrobe wise. | 我对服饰挑选可是相当精心费时的 |
[05:37] | Yeah see, Shirley, no Shirley, what does it matter, right? | 其实有雪瑞没雪瑞 无所谓的 |
[05:39] | Abed, we’re not formulas, | 阿布蒂 我们不是公式 |
[05:41] | and if I had no self-awareness, I think I’d know. | 如果我真没有自知自明 我应该知道的 |
[05:43] | Things have a certain structure to them, you know? | 万事万物都有特定的属性 懂吗 |
[05:45] | If we stray from it, we’re weird, | 如果偏离属性 我们会很奇怪 |
[05:46] | if we stick to it, we’re boring. | 如果太拘泥于属性 那也无聊 |
[05:47] | Yeah, but isn’t that more about the shape of your brain, Abed? | 可这更多只是你的脑洞而已吧 阿布蒂 |
[05:50] | I mean, no offense or anything. | 我说这话你可别介意啊 |
[05:52] | But isn’t the shape of your brain kinda fucked up? | 不过你的脑洞确实有点操蛋不是吗 |
[05:55] | What’s your season seven pitch? | |
[05:56] | My pitch for your fall semester at Greendale | 我对你们在格林德尔的秋季学期的设定是 |
[05:59] | is that everyone is nice and has fun and grows together. | 大家友好又开心 快乐同成长 |
[06:02] | Shirley or Elroy? | 雪瑞还是埃尔罗伊 |
[06:03] | See, that’s racist, man. | 你看 你种族歧视了吧 哥们 |
[06:05] | Shirley or Elroy? | 雪瑞还是埃尔罗伊 |
[06:06] | That’s racist. | 这叫种族歧视 |
[06:07] | How about they both come back? | 他们俩都回归怎么样 |
[06:09] | How about there’s a whole third black person? | 要是再添上第三个黑人怎么样 |
[06:12] | Where do they all sit? | 他们都要坐哪 |
[06:13] | They well they sit wherever they want to sit, as of the 1960s. | 爱坐哪坐哪呗 就像上世纪六十年代那样 |
[06:19] | They sit. | 他们就坐在 |
[06:21] | They sit. | 他们坐在 |
[06:22] | Just pitch it. | 开脑洞设定就好 |
[06:22] | – Don’t pitch it. – I’m pitching it. | -别开脑洞 -我就要开脑洞 |
[06:29] | Guess what? | 你们知道吗 |
[06:30] | I made something. | 我做了一个东西 |
[06:33] | I made a belt with fabric. | 我用布料做了一条腰带 |
[06:38] | How cute is that? | 很可爱有没有 |
[06:39] | Well, I think that’s very cute, so oh, | 我觉得很可爱 所以… |
[06:43] | and I love you guys. | 我爱你们大家 |
[06:44] | I’ve got, I’m angry | 我有…我很愤怒 |
[06:45] | and you should vote or don’t vote. | 你们就应该投票 或者不投票 |
[06:48] | Sweet! Hallelujah! | 好耶 哈利路亚 |
[06:49] | These are good times, baby. | 这样的时光太美好啦亲们 |
[06:51] | Good times girl, good times. | 美好时光啊妹子 美好的时光 |
[06:53] | Hey, I thought of something. | 我想起来了 |
[06:54] | You know, we should go to the | 我们应该去那个 |
[06:55] | to the to the, to to the market. | 去那个…去那个…去市场 |
[06:58] | Yeah, we should. | 对呀 |
[06:59] | Well, wouldn’t that be like a thing we saw, | 那就跟我们之前的那个一样了不是吗 |
[07:01] | and didn’t we do that? | 我们不是已经做过了吗 |
[07:02] | So shouldn’t we be more ashamed and clever? | 我们应该心存羞愧 应该变聪明些啊 |
[07:05] | And make everything more difficult? | 应该让一切变得更加困难不是吗 |
[07:06] | Yes, and I think we should be deeply sad. | 没错 我觉得我们应该深深地感到悲哀 |
[07:09] | And I’m nuts. | 我脑子有病 |
[07:10] | But I’m happy. | 但是我很快乐 |
[07:11] | And I’m happy too. | 我也很快乐 |
[07:12] | And you know, hallelujah, | 而且 你们懂的 哈利路亚 |
[07:14] | and church, and singing, and street wisdom. | 教堂 颂歌 街头文化 |
[07:23] | Stop! | 你够了 |
[07:24] | Crazy, and racist, and terrible! | 神经病 种族歧视 烂透了 |
[07:27] | I agree. You’re being way too linear about this. | 我同意 你这个脑洞开得太直线性了 |
[07:30] | Shirley, Elroy, | 雪瑞 埃尔罗伊 |
[07:31] | Troy, Hickey, living in the past. | 特洛伊 汉基是过去几季的人 |
[07:34] | Season seven don’t need no past. | |
[07:35] | What are you pitching? | 那你的脑洞设定是什么 |
[07:36] | Don’t pitch! | 不许脑洞 |
[07:37] | This is my pitch. | 这是我开的脑洞 |
[07:42] | All right, that includes all notes and business | 好啦 以上就是文件里 |
[07:45] | as it pertains to the files. | 所有的事项 |
[07:48] | How are you guys doing? | 大家感觉如何 |
[07:49] | Babe, how you doing, girl? | 妞 你感觉咋样 |
[07:50] | I’m cool, it’s all good. | 我很好 什么都很好 |
[07:52] | Annie, you’re looking fine. | 安妮 你看起来好极了 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Hey, what about me? | 那我咧 |
[07:55] | Hey everybody, look at me! | 大家好 看看我 |
[07:56] | I’m Ice Cube Head! | 我是冰块头 |
[07:58] | I’ve got an ice cube for a head. | 我的头是一块冰块儿 |
[07:59] | I also eat cell phones, so you better be careful | 我还能吃手机 所以你们放在我身边的手机 |
[08:02] | with those cellphones around me, | 都得小心着点儿 |
[08:03] | because they taste like prime rib where I’m from. | 因为在我老家手机的味道就像上等牛排 |
[08:06] | Oh ho ho, boy. | 哈哈好家伙 |
[08:07] | Imagine the times we’ll all get in together, | 想想我们以后要在一起的时间 |
[08:09] | especially when I use my powers to help solve all your problems. | 尤其是我用超能力解决你们所有问题的时候 |
[08:21] | it’s getting crazy in here! | 这里的画面真是太火爆啦 |
[08:25] | All right, I’m going home. | 好了 我要回家了 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | Guys, we just finished year six, | 亲们 我们刚刚结束了第六年 |
[08:30] | and it was hard work. | 很辛苦的一年 |
[08:31] | And I don’t wanna care about Greendale. | 我不想再为格林德尔操心了 |
[08:33] | And I don’t wanna spend my brief moment of humanity | 我不想将我短暂的人生浪费在 |
[08:36] | doing conceptual riffs, | 即兴重复的概念片段上 |
[08:38] | developing the imaginary TV show of our lives. | 创作关于我们生活的虚拟电视剧 |
[08:41] | By the way, terrible improv. | 另外 你演得烂死了 |
[08:43] | Ice Cube Head? | 冰块头 什么鬼 |
[08:44] | You were just looking at your drink. | 你就是盯着饮料里的冰块想出来的吧 |
[08:46] | Busted. | 被发现了 |
[08:48] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[08:50] | I got the internship. | 我通过面试了 |
[08:53] | I got the internship! I’m gonna intern for the FBI. | 我得到实习职位 我要去FBI做实习生啦 |
[08:57] | I’ll leave in a week. | 我这周就要走 |
[08:58] | I’ll be in DC all summer. | 整个暑假我都要在华盛顿了 |
[09:00] | You’re leaving the nest. | 小鸟终于要离巢了 |
[09:01] | Can I have your bedroom? | 那我可以用你的卧室咩 |
[09:02] | If you don’t come back, if you don’t come back. | 如果你不回来 如果你不回来的话 |
[09:04] | Well, I’m definitely coming back, probably. | 我肯定要回来的 可能吧 |
[09:08] | Maybe, maybe, maybe. | 也许 大概 说不定 |
[09:14] | Okay, next order of business. | 好的 下一个议程 |
[09:16] | Mr. Winger, Garrett’s holding Leonard’s hand again. | 翁格先生 加瑞特又牵伦纳德的手了 |
[09:18] | Garrett, stop doing that. | 加瑞特 不许这样 |
[09:19] | I’m checking for a pulse. | 我在号脉嘛 |
[09:21] | Hey, hands off the Leonard dice. | 放开伦纳德 |
[09:23] | Question, when can we start the next paintball game? | 提问 下一次彩弹大战是什么时候 |
[09:26] | I don’t think he can force it. | 我觉得这事强求不来 |
[09:28] | Lots of things can be forced, | 很多事情都是可以强求的 |
[09:30] | like a human head through a six-inch drain pipe. | 比如人的脑袋可以穿过15厘米的水管什么的 |
[09:35] | – What? – Just kidding, pal. | -什么 -骗你的啦 |
[09:37] | Okay, did anyone on the sustained Greendale committee | 请问格林德尔委员会现在在场的各位 |
[09:40] | do any of their assignments this week. | 谁把本周的作业做完了 |
[09:41] | Scrunch. | 撕瓜奇 |
[09:43] | Sorry, bro. | 不好意思哥儿们 |
[09:43] | I don’t work for you. | 我不是给你打工的 |
[09:44] | You work for me. | 是你给我打工 |
[09:46] | I’m the tech billionaire | 我是高科技土豪 |
[09:46] | that bought this dump and cuts your paycheck. | 我买了你们这部烂戏 还削减你们的预算 |
[09:48] | If you can call that a paycheck. | 如果那点钱也算预算的话 |
[09:50] | I’ve seen more zeroes over Pearl Harbor. | 我在珍珠港那会儿见过好多零呢 |
[09:54] | There were hundreds of them. | 当年好几百个零呢[日本海军的零式战斗机] |
[09:56] | The sky was black with smoke bombs. | 烟雾弹把天都熏黑了 |
[10:02] | Double click this, Winger. | 翁格 确认一下 |
[10:03] | It’s your job to work. | 该去工作的人是你 |
[10:05] | It is our job to party. | 我们的工作是去派对 |
[10:06] | And hatch harebrained schemes. | 还有搞些轻率计划 |
[10:08] | And get laid. | 还有滚床单 |
[10:10] | And get laid. | 还有滚床单 |
[10:11] | And eventually leave you here as well. | 还有最终把你们都留在这里 |
[10:18] | Jeff, you okay? | 杰夫 你还好吗 |
[10:20] | Oh, I, I was taken aback. | 我刚才太吃惊了 |
[10:22] | It’s big news. | 真是个大新闻 |
[10:25] | What have you guys been doing? | 你们刚才都在干嘛 |
[10:28] | We were just | 我们刚才… |
[10:31] | looking for ways to make Season Seven work. | |
[10:34] | I mean we’ve got through six seasons. | 我们已经走过了六季了 |
[10:35] | I mean what’s up with that? | 怎么个情况啊 |
[10:36] | Where’s season seven? | |
[10:37] | I mean we gotta figure out season seven. | |
[10:40] | Or maybe we could just hang out. | 或者我们就出去逛逛算了 |
[10:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[10:55] | Last night was so insane, | 昨晚玩得太疯了 |
[10:57] | it made the Insane Clown Posse look like the Well-adjusted Clown Posse. | 疯得连「疯狂小丑团」都像正常小丑团了 |
[11:00] | It must be hard work running away from your own age. | 能逃出你自己的真实年龄真是不容易啊 |
[11:03] | Has anyone seen my e-cigarette? | 有谁见到我的电子烟了吗 |
[11:05] | There should be a charity for people like you. | 应该为你们这种人办个慈善项目的 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | I don’t know if I can keep making the commute | 从这里到FBI总部上班 |
[11:09] | from here to the FBI headquarters. | 我都不知道自己还做不做得下去 |
[11:11] | Britta, Abed, I’ll have to move back in. | 布雷塔 阿布蒂 我得搬回来了 |
[11:14] | I moved in with them. | 我已经搬去和他们住了 |
[11:15] | Chang, we have files. | 昌 FBI有你的档案哦 |
[11:17] | Moving out. | 马上搬走 |
[11:18] | You seem stressed, Annie. | 安妮你压力太大了 |
[11:19] | Are those last few criminology credits | FBI的实习是不是你在格林德尔 |
[11:20] | you need hard to get at Greendale? | 很难拿的最后几个学分 |
[11:22] | Please. The only credit that it’s hard to get | 得了吧 格林德尔唯一难拿的 |
[11:23] | at Greendale is from a bank. | 是银行的信用吧[多义词] |
[11:25] | It’s just, they have schools for this kind of stuff at Quantico. | 只是 他们在匡蒂科也有这种学校 |
[11:28] | Being with you guys is great, | 跟你们在一起是很棒啦 |
[11:30] | but why is this a good choice for me? | 但为什么对我来说是一个好机会呢 |
[11:32] | Why doesn’t the audience feel sorry for me? | 为什么观众不会为我惋惜呢 |
[11:35] | Britta, your parents have been murdered. | 布雷塔 你爹妈被杀了 |
[11:37] | By whom? | 谁干的 |
[11:37] | The police won’t touch it. | 警方不插手此事 |
[11:38] | They’re calling it a double suicide. | 他们说是双双殉情 |
[11:40] | Britta, I got this. | 布雷塔 放着我来 |
[11:45] | You’re proposing a version of the show in which Annie comes back, | 你的脑洞版本要把安妮的回归建立在 |
[11:48] | and it hinges on the murder of my parents. | 我父母被杀的基础上 |
[11:50] | It’s a placeholder. | 就是个暂时设定嘛 |
[11:51] | I’m just saying there’s always gonna be a need for law at Greendale. | 我只是说格林德尔永远需要法律课 |
[11:54] | You remember the ass Crack Bandit? | 大家还记得那个投菊大盗吗 |
[12:00] | Do I remember? I mean. | 我记得吗 我说 |
[12:02] | Doesn’t everybody. | 大家不都记得吗 |
[12:03] | Could have been anybody. | 谁都可能是那个强盗啊 |
[12:05] | What is with this diaper thing? | 为什么我非得穿个纸尿裤 |
[12:06] | Is it about shaming me? | 是故意为了让我难堪吗 |
[12:08] | Do you really want a bunch of people dressing you? | 你还真想让一群人来为你穿戴啊 |
[12:10] | It would be polite to try. | 试试无妨嘛 |
[12:11] | It’s nice to see you interested in this stuff, Jeff, | 杰夫 你能对这种事有兴趣是很好啦 |
[12:13] | but I wouldn’t watch that season. | |
[12:14] | Me, neither. You wanna know a perfect season seven? | |
[12:26] | Well, guess what Senator? | 我告诉你 参议员 |
[12:27] | You were allowed to call us terrorists | 我们之前忍你骂我们恐怖分子 |
[12:28] | before we moved to international waters, | 是因为我们还没搬到国际水域上 |
[12:30] | but we’re a nation now. | 但现在我们早已独立建国 |
[12:31] | So I guess this is fucking war. | 你丫再这么说就是宣战了 |
[12:34] | Annie, I’m gonna need you to go to Washington. | 安妮 我需要你单刀出使华盛顿 |
[12:36] | – I’m scared. – Be more scared than that. | -我好怕怕 -你还不够怕 |
[12:37] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[12:38] | The protesters are scared. | 抗议人群都慌成一团了 |
[12:39] | They need you to talk to them. | 他们要求你出面讲话 |
[12:40] | They should be scared, | 他们应该惊慌 |
[12:42] | but they shouldn’t need a leader to tell them what to do. | 但他们不应该指望别人领导指挥他们 |
[12:44] | We’re all born free into a world of lies. | 我们生为自由身 却要面对满世界的谎言 |
[12:47] | But let’s talk about you for a second, though. | 不过我们还是先说说你吧 |
[12:49] | Well, I’m not a joke anymore. | 我不再是笑柄了 |
[12:51] | I’m strictly transgender. | 我已彻底变性 |
[12:52] | I’m not all this other stuff. | 彻底告别以往的糟乱玩意儿了 |
[12:54] | I represent the transgender community, and it’s a real thing. | 我现在代表着真实存在的变性人群体 |
[12:58] | I am not crazy, but I do have flaws. | 我没疯 但我也并不完美 |
[13:00] | I’m smart. | 我很聪明 |
[13:01] | All this other stuff? | 乱糟玩意儿 |
[13:03] | Glad to be of service, Britta. | 我很高兴为你效力 布雷塔 |
[13:04] | I want my diaper back. | 但我还是穿回尿布吧 |
[13:05] | I don’t even own a TV and I wouldn’t watch that. | 就连我这种没电视的人都不想看你的剧情 |
[13:08] | Oh yeah, what’s your pitch? | 是吗 那你的脑洞是什么 |
[13:09] | Oh, well I, I mean, it’s not that complicated is it? | 不过就是编个故事 有什么难 |
[13:28] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[13:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:29] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[13:30] | How’s everyone? | 大家好吗 |
[13:31] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[13:32] | I have. We could learn about science | 我提议 我们可以学习科学 |
[13:34] | or history, it’s set in a school, after all. | 或者历史 毕竟这戏是学校里拍的 |
[13:37] | Why aren’t we learning? | 学而时习之 不亦说乎 |
[13:40] | And I know that’s not enough, so. | 我知道光学习还不够 所以 |
[13:46] | And so on. | 什么的 |
[13:47] | Boo. | 烂 |
[13:49] | It’s possible there is more skill to it than I thought. | 也许比我想象得还要考验功力 |
[13:52] | Yes, yes, yes. | 我赢了赢了赢了 |
[13:53] | There is skill to it. | 确实需要功力积累 |
[13:54] | More importantly, | 更重要的一点 |
[13:55] | it has to be joyful, effortless, fun. | 就是还得轻松愉快 欢乐有趣 |
[13:59] | TV defeats it’s own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, | 当一部电视剧想要宣扬说教什么观点 |
[14:02] | or trying to defeat other TV | 或者试图击败其他电视剧 |
[14:04] | or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing. | 或者太过自卑或自满时 就会迷失本来意义 |
[14:07] | It’s TV, it’s comfort. | 电视剧就是要让人开怀 |
[14:10] | It’s a friend you’ve known so well, and for so long | 电视剧就好像你的知心老友 |
[14:14] | you just let it be with you | 他会常伴在你身边 |
[14:18] | and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day | 而他也难免会遇到不顺 |
[14:20] | or phone in a day. | 或者手机难使 |
[14:23] | And it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton | 我们也要接受他和勒瓦·伯顿一起驾船出海 |
[14:25] | and never come back. | 永远都不再归来 |
[14:29] | Because eventually, it all will. | 因为最终 他们都会远去 |
[14:34] | – I’m fine. – I know. | -我没事 -我知道 |
[14:37] | It’s not just that. | 不只是你说的话 |
[14:39] | It’s just such a classic mistake, but… | 我犯了个非常典型的错误 |
[14:41] | I got really attached to my pitch. | 我被自己开的脑洞剧情深深感动了 |
[14:43] | I had a sound track in my head and everything. | 我脑子里还在播放背景音乐什么的 |
[14:46] | Well I agree with Abed. | 我同意阿布蒂的话 |
[14:49] | And I have an effortless pitch. | 而我有个绝对轻松开怀的脑洞 |
[14:56] | So, how’s this semesters crop of apples looking? | 今年这批祖国的花朵成色如何啊 |
[15:01] | Britta’s been out rotting. | 布雷塔的学生还没腐烂 |
[15:02] | Asian kid in my math class doesn’t want to study | 我数学课上的亚裔小子不想学习 |
[15:04] | because he doesn’t want to be a stereotype. | 因为他不想变成那种典型的亚洲学霸 |
[15:05] | It’s pretty funny. | 逗死我了 |
[15:06] | Sounds like a strong B story. | 听着像是很不错的副线剧情 |
[15:07] | And I can say that stuff without throwing anyone | 而我现在说这些再也不会烦到别人 |
[15:09] | because I teach TV appreciation. | 因为我是电视剧鉴赏课老师 |
[15:10] | Chang, you can send that student to me | 昌 你可以把那个学生调我班上 |
[15:12] | and we’ll make it more serious. | 我好好调教调教他 |
[15:13] | I’m the school shrink I can wear these glasses every episode. | 我是学校的心理辅导员 我可以整季戴眼镜 |
[15:15] | You are super hot in them. | 你带着眼镜真的特性感 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – Very hot. | -真是 -非常好看 |
[15:18] | This gives me a more solid reason to interact with you | 这样一来我和你们在一起也更合理了 |
[15:21] | than a stupid committee. | 不用拿傻乎乎的委员会当幌子 |
[15:22] | By the way I’m a lesbian. | 外说一句 我是拉拉 |
[15:23] | That’s why I haven’t hit on Jeff. | 所以我没有和杰夫暧昧过 |
[15:26] | Here’s my deal, I teach Criminology. | 我是这样的 我教犯罪学 |
[15:28] | But look, it’s the original Annie. | 不过你们看 这是初版的安妮 |
[15:32] | But I’m grown up and I’m hot, | 但我已经变得成熟火辣 |
[15:34] | but not little girl hot. | 不是那种萝莉式火辣 |
[15:35] | And I’m happy and we’re all together and it makes sense. | 我很开心 这样大家在一起也很合理 |
[15:38] | We just might live the good life yet. | 将来的生活一定很美好 |
[15:42] | – Hi! Dean! – Dean Jeffrey. | -院长好 -杰夫瑞院长 |
[15:46] | Dean, I told you not to come into the teachers’ lounge, | 院长 我说过别总到教师休息室来 |
[15:48] | you’re supposed to be in dean class. | 你应该去上院长培养课去了 |
[15:50] | How can I learn to be dean if I can’t hang out with teachers? | 我要是不跟老师们多互动 怎么当院长呢 |
[15:53] | We’re supposed to be shaping minds, | 我们本来应该塑造他人的思想 |
[15:54] | but we keep shaping each other. | 结果却互相塑造了彼此 |
[15:56] | Bring it in. | 来抱一个 |
[16:03] | In this version, will you tell me what to do a lot? | 这个版本里的你会不会经常调教我 |
[16:06] | Am I on meds in it? | 而我是不是吃了药了 |
[16:07] | I’m mellow and relatable. | 我这么平易近人 |
[16:09] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:11] | I would love to teach at Greendale, | 我喜欢在格林德尔教书 |
[16:12] | and I do miss wearing skirts. | 我也怀念穿裙子的日子 |
[16:14] | Why don’t you shallow a horse pill size contrivance, | 那不如搞个超级宏大的设定 |
[16:15] | it would open up new areas and dynamics. | 这样就会开启不少新剧情线 |
[16:17] | And it’s evergreen. | 剧集从此长盛不衰 |
[16:18] | Well great that’s settled. | 好啊 那就这么定了 |
[16:20] | How do we make it real? | 我们该怎么实现呢 |
[16:21] | Annie, maybe you should start looking into education classes. | 安妮 也许你该去找找师范类课程了 |
[16:24] | You too, Abed. | 你也是 阿布蒂 |
[16:26] | Well, I should probably tell you guys that I’m moving to Los Angeles. | 我也许该跟你们说一声 我要搬去洛杉矶了 |
[16:28] | What? | 什么 |
[16:29] | Yeah, like a real TV executive | 我就和真正的电视剧制片人一样 |
[16:31] | I was letting you guys work your ass off, | 让你们几个尽情发挥 |
[16:32] | because there’s no profit in saying no to an idea, | 因为否决一个创意不会有任何好处 |
[16:34] | but now that it’s time for me to commit I have to pass. | 不过我也该承认是放手的时候了 |
[16:36] | I got a job as a PA on a Fox show, | 我在福克斯台一档节目里当私人助理 |
[16:37] | it’s in a video game studio. | 片场是一个电玩游戏演播室 |
[16:39] | It’s like 30 Rock, meets IT Crowd, | 就好像「我为喜剧狂」加上「IT狂人」 |
[16:40] | meets, well me. | 再加上我 |
[16:44] | – I’m growin’ up. – That’s so great Abed. | -我也在成长 -太好了阿布蒂 |
[16:46] | – Congratulations Abed. – I’m so happy for you. | -恭喜你 阿布蒂 -真为你高兴 |
[16:47] | But you’re coming back right? | 但你还会回来的吧 |
[16:50] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[16:53] | Probably. | 大概 |
[16:57] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:57] | That’s six seasons and a movie. | 说好了要六季一影的 |
[16:59] | Jeff I know it comforts you | 杰夫 我知道透过镜头看生活 |
[17:00] | to look at things through that metal lens, | 能让你更安心自在 |
[17:02] | but this is reality. | 但这是现实生活 |
[17:04] | TV’s rules aren’t based on common sense. | 电视剧的基础可不是常识 |
[17:05] | They’re based on the studio wanting to milk their properties dry. | 而是制作商榨干最后一滴价值的欲望 |
[17:08] | Here here. | 说得好 |
[17:08] | Cheers to that and cheers to Abed. | 为这话干杯 为阿布蒂干杯 |
[17:11] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[17:26] | What, Jeffrey? | 怎么了 杰夫瑞 |
[17:33] | And so on. | 什么的 |
[17:51] | Annie I’m home. | 安妮 我回家了 |
[17:52] | Hey there. | 回来啦 |
[17:53] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样啊 |
[17:54] | Did anything funny happen? | 有什么好玩的事吗 |
[17:56] | Who cares. | 谁在乎呢 |
[17:58] | How was your day? | 你过得怎么样 |
[17:59] | Good. Sebastian did some drawing. | 挺好 塞巴斯蒂安画了画 |
[18:01] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[18:02] | Let’s look at him. | 让我们看看他 |
[18:03] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[18:04] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[18:07] | Back to your child area. | 回你的儿童区去吧 |
[18:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:17] | Is this really what you want? | 这真是你想要的吗 |
[18:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:21] | I mean, I’d be fine with a dog too. | 家里再养条狗更好 |
[18:23] | But, whatever you want. | 但…全看你想要什么 |
[18:25] | Do you have any idea what I want? | 你真的知道我想要什么吗 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 知道吧 |
[18:40] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[18:41] | I pulled the spare key | 我把备用钥匙拔了 |
[18:42] | so the dean would stop leaving them under the welcome mat. | 这样院长就不会把它们藏在门垫下面了 |
[18:46] | You left weirdly. | 你怎么莫名其妙就走了 |
[18:49] | Well, there’s no normal way to do anything now. | 这会儿还能做什么正常的事呢 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:54] | You’re gonna be fine, you know. | 你会过得好好的 知道吗 |
[18:56] | I don’t wanna be fine. | 我不想好好的 |
[18:58] | I wanna be 25 and heading out into the world. | 我想像25岁的小青年那样出去闯世界 |
[19:01] | I wanna fall asleep on a beach | 我想在沙滩上大睡一觉 |
[19:03] | and be able to walk the next day, | 第二天起来仍然可以大摇大摆 |
[19:04] | or stay up all night on accident. | 或者来了兴致就熬个通宵 |
[19:06] | I wanna wear a t-shirt without looking | 我想看都不看随便套件T恤 |
[19:08] | like I forgot to get dressed. | 就好像我已忘记了如何打扮 |
[19:09] | I want to be terrified of AIDS, | 我想对艾滋病心存惧意 |
[19:11] | I want to have an opinion about those, | 我也想对那些东西发表意见 那种 |
[19:15] | boring ass Marvel movies. | 无聊到死的漫威电影 |
[19:18] | And I want those opinions | 而且我想让我这些意见 |
[19:19] | to be of any concern to the people making them. | 能引起电影制作者的关注 |
[19:21] | Well I want to live in the same home for more than a year, | 我想能在一个地方居住超过一年 |
[19:26] | order wine without feeling nervous, | 点酒喝的时候不会心头发憷 |
[19:29] | have a resume full of crazy mistakes instead of crazy lies. | 简历上只会有各种白痴错误而不是拙劣的谎言 |
[19:33] | I want stories and wisdom, perspective. | 我想拥有故事 智慧和正常的三观 |
[19:37] | I wanna have so much behind me | 我希望自己能一呼百应 |
[19:39] | I’m not a slave to what’s in front of me, | 而不是屈从于眼前的一切 |
[19:42] | especially these | 尤其是那些… |
[19:45] | flavorless unremarkable Marvel movie. | 无趣俗套的漫威电影 |
[19:47] | They are so not a big deal! | 那些电影有什么大不了的 |
[19:49] | – I know! – It’s just all there is! | -就是的 -不就那么点事儿么 |
[19:50] | Yes, and you get to say that! | 没错 你就该这么说 |
[19:53] | I could screw myself if I say it, | 如果我这么说就死定了 |
[19:54] | but there’s pressures on me you don’t have to live under, | 我压力很大 但你不必压抑啊 |
[19:58] | if you accept that you’re older. | 只要你接受自己年老色衰的事实 |
[20:02] | And let the kid stuff go. | 让那些哄小孩的东西一边玩去 |
[20:05] | I let you go, Annie. | 我会放你走的 安妮 |
[20:07] | From my hands and my head. | 从我的手中 从我的脑海中 |
[20:11] | The heart, | 还有我的心中 |
[20:13] | which cynics say is code for penis, | 愤青一点说 心灵代表了鸡鸡 |
[20:15] | wants what it wants. | 心性使然 鸡随所动 |
[20:20] | But I let you go. | 但我会放你走的 |
[20:29] | The others are coming. | 其他人要来了 |
[20:32] | I think you should kiss me goodbye | 我觉得你应该跟我吻别一下 |
[20:34] | or you might regret it for the rest of your life. | 不然你的余生都会后悔不已的 |
[20:37] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[20:38] | Oh, I’ll regret the kiss for a week, I’m in my 20s. | 我会后悔一个星期吧 我才二十多岁嘛 |
[20:40] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[21:03] | Are we interrupting? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
[21:05] | Stop being gross! | 别恶心了好不好 |
[21:06] | Are you guys doing an unauthorized finale in here? | 你们是在拍未经授权的季终戏吗 |
[21:08] | Not cool. | 不厚道 |
[21:09] | Abed, I know it gives you comfort to see everything | 阿布蒂 我知道透过镜头看生活 |
[21:11] | through that metal lens, | 能让你安心自在 |
[21:12] | but we were just saying goodbye to the room. | 但我们俩只是在跟自习室道别而已 |
[21:16] | For Season Six. | |
[21:17] | Season Seven, who knows? | |
[21:19] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们也管不了的 |
[21:20] | Too many variables. | 变数太多 |
[21:21] | Cool. Cool, cool. | 酷 酷酷 |
[21:22] | Cool, cool. | 酷酷 |
[21:24] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:27] | That was one cool for each season. | 我刚刚是每季说一个酷 |
[21:28] | Wait, do it again. | 再说一遍 |
[21:29] | I want to try something. | 我想试一下 |
[21:31] | Cool. Cool, cool. | 酷 酷酷 |
[21:32] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:34] | Cool, cool. | 酷酷 |
[21:35] | I farted during the fourth one. | |
[21:37] | It’s an inside joke. | 内部笑点 |
[21:38] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[21:39] | Gay. | 太基 |
[21:40] | You know what I think everybody should do, | 我觉得大家应该这么做 |
[21:41] | as a humble outsider that came in and nailed it? | 作为一个谦卑的局外人 半路加入成功定位 |
[21:44] | I think everyone should imagine | 我觉得大家都应该想象一下 |
[21:46] | their own personal version of Season Seven | |
[21:48] | and not share it with anyone. | 不要跟任何人分享 |
[21:50] | And then maybe it’ll come true. | 也许这样真的会变成现实 |
[21:51] | No cutting to any of them. | 不许有任何剪辑转场 |
[21:52] | If you cut to it, it won’t come true. | 如果切镜头 那就不会成真了 |
[22:09] | You just stopped being a study group. | 现在你们不再是学习小组了 |
[22:11] | I hereby pronounce you a community. | 我现在正式宣布你们是「废柴联盟」 |
[22:15] | Brianna, you’re the driven idealist. | 布丽安娜 你是努力的理想主义者 |
[22:17] | Kaylee, you’re the fiery passionate one. | 凯莉 你是热情如火 |
[22:19] | We might have a fun no strings | 我们会获得无尽的欢乐 |
[22:21] | and Mackenzie, the kooky nerdy one, | 麦肯齐 古怪死宅妹 |
[22:23] | and Hailey, the other nerdy one! | 海莉 另外一种怪胎 |
[22:25] | You guys should be best friends and have pillow fights. | 大家应该成为最好的朋友 一起玩枕头大战 |
[22:27] | And there’s Phoebe, the wise one. | 菲比 是白富美 |
[22:29] | No? You’re nerdy too? | 不对吗 你也是怪胎 |
[22:31] | Okay, and the rest of you are the redhead ones. | 好吧 其他人都是红发美女 |
[22:34] | And we’re gonna have some pretty crazy times, | 我们要一起度过非常疯狂的时光 |
[22:37] | and eventually you’ll leave and be replaced by new ones. | 而到最后 你们都会离开 被新人取代 |
[22:41] | And that’s something I’m equipped to handle now. | 现在这种事我已经应付得相当自如了 |
[22:44] | I’m sort of the hero that way. | 我在这方面简直是登峰造极 |
[22:47] | We can cut to them at home though, right? | 我们可以将镜头切到家里的 对吧 |
[22:49] | I mean by ourselves? | 我是说自己动手 |
[22:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:52] | I love that I got to be with you guys. | 我喜欢和你们在一起 |
[22:54] | – Gay. – You saved my life, | -太基 -你们拯救了我的生活 |
[22:55] | and changed it forever. | 永远改变了它 |
[22:57] | Gay! | 基爆啦 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | I’m gay. | 我是基佬 |
[23:15] | I’m for real gay. | 我真的是基佬 |
[23:20] | I’m legit gay! | 我是真·基佬无疑 |
[23:24] | * Oh, there’s a river that winds on forever * | |
[23:24] | BGM: Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron | |
[23:28] | * I’m gonna see where it leads. * | |
[23:32] | * Oh, there’s a mountain that no man has mounted * | |
[23:36] | * I’m gonna stand on the peak. * | |
[23:39] | * Out there’s a land that time don’t command. * | |
[23:44] | * Wanna be the first to arrive. * | |
[23:48] | * No time for ponderin’ why I’m a-wanderin. * | |
[23:51] | * Nowhere the buses lay. * | |
[23:55] | * To the ends, to the ends would you follow me? * | |
[24:02] | * There’s a world that was meant for us to see. * | |
[24:09] | * To the ends of the earth would you follow me? * | |
[24:33] | This is the show. | 这才是好剧啊 |
[24:34] | Right, that’s right. | 没错 太对了 |
[24:36] | #还有一电影 | |
[24:43] | Community! The hit show is now a hit board game. | 「废柴联盟」 热门剧集现在化身热门桌游 |
[24:46] | More like an I’m bored game. | 更像是我很无聊的游戏吧 |
[24:48] | 王牌 | |
[24:48] | Shut up, Leonard. | 闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[24:49] | You look like a German puppet maker | 你就像是德国木偶制作师 |
[24:50] | and smell like the inside of a church. | 身上还有教堂里面的味道 |
[24:52] | Blah, blah, blah commercial video describing the rules of gameplay. | 讲解游戏规则的广告什么的 |
[24:56] | I like you, Leonard. | 我喜欢你 伦纳德 |
[24:57] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[24:59] | Sorry Britta, but that friendship just got a benefit. | 抱歉布雷塔 但这段友谊有赚头啊 |
[25:03] | Collect all the other players’ identities | 收集其他玩家的身份信息 |
[25:04] | 直接去幻梦空间 | |
[25:05] | and be the first to figure out | 成为第一个能识别出 |
[25:05] | if the game is part of the show or, | 游戏是否是电视剧的一部分 或是 |
[25:08] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[25:09] | The whole show is happening inside this game. | 整个剧集都是在这个游戏内发生的 |
[25:11] | Then explain this. | 那解释一下这个 |
[25:16] | What is it? | 这是啥 |
[25:17] | It’s a script | 这是个剧本 |
[25:19] | of a fake commercial at the end of Season Six, | |
[25:23] | starring this family. | 由咱们家主演 |
[25:26] | Sorry, dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[25:28] | Guess I win. | 好像我赢了 |
[25:31] | You stupid child. | 你个白痴孩子 |
[25:33] | Nobody’s winning anything. | 这里根本就没有赢家 |
[25:34] | Don’t you see? | 你没看出来吗 |
[25:37] | This means we don’t exist. | 这意味着我们根本是不存在的 |
[25:39] | We’re not created by God, we’re created by a joke. | 我们不是由上帝创造 而是因笑话而生 |
[25:43] | We were never born, and we will never actually live. | 我们从未出生 也不会真正活着 |
[25:55] | Dice not included. Some assembly required. | 游戏不含骰子 部分需要组装 |
[25:57] | Lines between perception, desire, and reality | 各种感知 欲望和现实之间的连线 |
[25:59] | may become blurred, redundant, or interchangeable. | 可能会变得模糊 过多或可互换 |
[26:00] | Characters may hook up | 角色之间可能会互相乱搞 |
[26:01] | with no regard for your emotional investment. | 完全不在乎你曾经的感情投入 |
[26:03] | Some episodes too conceptual to be funny. | 部分单集太过概念化所以不搞笑 |
[26:05] | Some too funny to be immersive, | 有些太搞笑以至于有代入感 |
[26:06] | and some so immersive they still aren’t funny. | 有些代入感太强 所以还是不搞笑 |
[26:08] | Consistency between seasons may vary. | 每季之间的连贯性可能跳跃很大 |
[26:09] | Viewers may be measured by a secretive obsolete system | 收视率将会以一种神秘过时的系统衡量 |
[26:11] | based on selected participants | 选择基准是该观众是否 |
[26:12] | keeping handwritten journals of what they watch. | 在观看中坚持手写观后感 |
[26:14] | Show may be cancelled and moved to the Internet, | 剧集也许会被取消或移至网络播出 |
[26:15] | where it turns out tens of millions were watching | 于是发现其实一直以来的观众居然有千万之多 |
[26:17] | the whole time, may not matter. | 也许这并不重要 |
[26:18] | Fake commercial may end with disclaimer gag | 自恋编剧会在伪广告结尾时 |
[26:20] | which may descend into vain Chuck Lorre-esque rant | 加入声明般的笑点 其实就是陷入一种 |
[26:21] | 「生活大爆炸」编剧兼制片人 | |
[26:21] | by narcissistic creator. | 查克·洛尔式的絮絮叨叨 |
[26:22] | Creator may be unstable. | 编剧不固定 |
[26:23] | Therapist may have told creator this is not | 心理治疗师也许会建议编剧 |
[26:25] | how you make yourself a good person. | 这样你整个人并不会变好 |
[26:26] | Life may pass by while we ignore or mistreat those close to us. | 在我们无视或虐待身边事物时生命在不断流失 |
[26:28] | Those close to us may be those watching. | 而在我们身边的可能就是那些观众 |
[26:30] | Those people may want to know I love them | 那些人也许想知道我是爱他们的 |
[26:31] | but I may be incapable of saying it. | 但这话我是说不出口的 |
[26:33] | Contains pieces the size of a child’s esophagus. | 玩具内含儿童食管大小的部件 |
[27:11] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |