Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] From the marble steps of old DC to the sun soaked Tampa coast. 从老特区大理石台阶到坦帕海岸日落
[00:01] 格林德尔社区大学出品 我来 我见 我薇琪 一个女人的独角戏
[00:08] I have been to every place where you can find a human race 我去过所有人类出现过的地方
[00:12] but I have been Vicki the mooooooost! 可只有我最薇琪
[00:16] I’m gonna go get a shovel, because theater is dead. 我去拿个铲子 埋葬已死的戏院
[00:29] Hi Starburns. 星霸
[00:31] Todd, you know you don’t have to creep around to be weird, right? 托德 你不用鬼鬼祟祟地当怪胎
[00:35] You’re weird at picnics. 你野餐时就很怪胎
[00:37] Did you hear about the paintball game? 听说彩弹大战了吗
[00:39] Yeah, I heard there was no paintball. 我听说不许打彩弹了
[00:40] I heard it was banned. 已经被和谐了
[00:41] Well, you can’t believe everything you hear. 要知道耳听为虚
[00:44] Okay, you just asked if I heard something 好吧 你刚问我有没有听说什么
[00:46] and now you’re invalidating the whole. 又告诉我耳听为虚
[00:53] * Rainbows, pillows, cupcakes, angels, * *彩虹 枕头 纸杯蛋糕 天使*
[00:59] * London, horses, mittens, cocoa, * *伦敦 骏马 手套 可可*
[01:04] * Vicki, dear sweet Vicki, * *薇琪 亲爱的小薇琪*
[01:07] * I won’t be home tonight… * *今晚我不会回家…*
[01:13] * Vicki, you deserve more than this, more than this, * *薇琪 你值得更好 更好的*
[01:18] * I’ll give you diamonds and starlight, * *我会给你钻石与星光*
[01:22] * starlight, but I’m dead * *星光 可我已长眠地下*
[01:36] Do you know why I beat you, Todd? 知道我为什么能打败你吗 托德
[01:39] Seriously, you don’t? 真的假的 你真不知道
[01:41] Cuz I don’t either, but that was insane. 因为我也不知道 太疯狂了
[01:43] I’m 50, here. 我可都五十了
[01:44] I think, I think I could win this year. 我觉得我今年能赢
[01:46] I think I can go all the way. 我觉得我今年可以一战到底
[01:48] Actually, you’ll be settling for silver. 可事实是 你将一银即倒
[02:27] Names, you give me names or you’re expelled, that simple. 告诉我是谁 不然就开除你 很简单
[02:30] I told ya, I don’t know nothing about no secret paintball games. 我说了 我根本不知道有什么秘密彩弹大战
[02:33] This is from huffing paint, I swear. 这是我吸油漆吸嗨了弄上的 我发誓
[02:36] Escort Alex Osbourne off campus. 送亚历克斯·奥斯本出学校吧
[02:38] Hey, hey, hey! 等等
[02:38] Hold your horse panties. 别那么猴急嘛
[02:40] You didn’t tell me you knew my name. 你没跟我说 你知道我本名啊
[02:42] Look, I was about to take Todd out, and then we both got shot. 我本想除掉托德的 结果我们俩都被干掉了
[02:46] Guy was invisible. 那人简直神出鬼没
[02:47] A ghost. 一个魂魄
[02:48] Uses silver paint. 用的是银色彩弹
[02:50] A ghost? 魂魄
[02:51] So no name? 没名字吗
[02:52] I’d call him Silver Ghost, 我想叫他银魂
[02:53] but that’s probably already taken 不过可能已经被某独立漫画
[02:54] by an indie comic book or a terrible tequila. 或者什么破龙舌兰酒取过了
[02:57] Bye forever Starburns. 永别了 星霸
[02:59] No. No. No, no, no, no. No, don’t make me. 不 不要啊 不要 别逼我
[03:01] Frankie? 弗兰
[03:02] Dean, I respect that you are my boss, so either fire me or 院长 作为领导我尊重您 可要么开除我
[03:05] let me handle this and go to your office. 要么交给我处理 回你办公室去
[03:09] I want to give your paintball friends a message, Jeff. 替我给你的彩弹兄弟们带个信 杰夫
[03:12] Good morning. 早上好
[03:12] This era is over. 这个时代已经结束
[03:14] It was fun while it lasted, but now mommy’s home. 忆往昔彩弹大战乐翻天 看今朝老娘地盘少放肆
[03:16] Everybody with a gun will be expelled or fired. 发现携枪者 一律开除
[03:20] Don’t worry, Miss Dart. 别担心 达特小姐
[03:20] My boys and I will get this cleaned up in no time. 我跟我的弟兄们马上清理完毕
[03:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:23] Jeff, do you know Deputy Custodian Lapari. 杰夫 你记得副校工拉帕里吧
[03:25] Oh, we haven’t had the pleasure because 我们可没什么好印象啊
[03:27] Mr.Winger has caused me nothing 因为翁格老师除了用彩弹给我们找麻烦
[03:29] but pain over the years with his paint balling. 就没干过什么好事啊
[03:31] I’m sorry. I quit that. 抱歉 我已经戒了
[03:32] That’s behind me. 那是陈年旧事了
[03:33] Sure it is. 那当然了
[03:35] Handling turds has rubbed off on him. 清理大粪的工作把他折磨得不轻啊
[03:37] Custodian Lapari is gonna be honored this week 校工拉帕里这周将在
[03:40] at the Gala for a Cleaner Greendale. 格林德尔清洁舞会上受到嘉奖
[03:42] I’d like you to introduce him. 我希望由你来介绍他出场
[03:43] Why would I do that? 我为什么要去
[03:44] Because you’re the de facto leader of Greendale. 因为你是格林德尔的真正领导人
[03:46] And if you gave a speech coming out against paintball, 如果你能发表反对彩弹大战的演说
[03:48] it might end it. 没准可以结束这一切
[03:49] No. No. Just because I’m not playing 不 不要 我是没在玩了
[03:51] doesn’t mean I’m the weenie that tells people not to. 但也不代表我是那种不让别人玩的小气鬼
[03:54] Please? 拜托了
[03:56] If not for Greendale, then for me? 就算不是为了格林德尔 就当是为了我
[04:02] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑看看
[04:06] Look, I was a different guy back then. 我那时候完全不一样
[04:08] Yeah. Two, never mind. 二 当我没说
[04:09] Well, Frankie’s upset. 弗兰很不高兴
[04:10] Did she break up with someone? 她是分手了吗
[04:11] Which gender? 对方什么性别
[04:12] I don’t care, but everybody else does. 我不在乎 不过大家都想知道
[04:14] She’s upset about paintball. 她不高兴是因为彩弹
[04:16] Paint? 彩
[04:18] Ball? 弹
[04:19] Occasionally our campus erupts into a flawless, post modern, 咱们学校不定期地突变成一部致敬惊险动作片
[04:21] homage to action adventure mythology, 完美无瑕 充满后现代意味的神话
[04:23] mischaracterized by the ignorant as parody. 经常被无知者误认为是拙劣山寨
[04:25] Apparently, now that Frankie’s declared it illegal, 现在弗兰公开声明彩弹大战是违法的
[04:29] it’s gone underground, 所以它已经转入地下
[04:30] and is still happening as we speak. 在此时此刻依旧在活动中
[04:31] Well maybe for freshman, 都是新生吧
[04:32] but honestly we’ve kind of done it to death, right? 说实话我们都已经玩到极致了 不是吗
[04:35] Done it? 玩过
[04:35] Nailed it? I’ve won a few time now. 搞过 我现在也赢过几次了
[04:38] No, who keeps track of that? Lame! 谁还记那个 逊爆了
[04:40] I’m thinking mostly about Frankie. 我主要考虑的还是弗兰
[04:42] She’s our friend, 她是我们的朋友
[04:43] and she cares about this school, and I think it would 非常在乎这学校 所以我觉得如果被她发现
[04:45] break her heart if she caught any of us undermining her goals. 我们中有谁背着她搞破坏 她会伤心至死的
[04:49] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊 没错
[04:49] I agree. A reasonable agreement. 同意 大家都同意
[04:51] You’re both right. 你们俩说的都对
[04:52] Well, meeting adjourned, I guess. 那就散会吧
[04:53] This is good. 这样挺好的
[04:54] I’m glad we all agree not to do this. 很高兴我们都同意不玩了
[04:56] Is gonna make it a lot easier for me to beat you. 这样我打败你们就容易多了
[05:01] What the hell? 什么鬼
[05:03] They killed meeeeeee! 他们杀了我
[05:07] Don’t do anything stupid. 别干傻事
[05:08] Do something stupid. 干点傻事
[05:09] I thought we weren’t playing. 我以为我们都不玩了呢
[05:10] – Is this an alliance? – I don’t know, is it? -这是联盟吗 -我不知道 是吗
[05:11] – Who’s people? – Cut the crap, Elroy. -谁的人 -别废话了 埃尔罗伊
[05:13] Stop that, what are you doing? 住手 你干嘛呢
[05:16] Go back to class. 回你教室去
[05:17] Winger’s playing paintball. 翁格玩彩弹枪了
[05:19] No, he’s not. 没有 他没有
[05:20] Don’t think about it, don’t think about it. 想都别想 不许想
[05:21] Don’t do it. 别轻举妄动
[05:32] Grow up. 成熟点吧
[05:37] What are you doing? 你们干嘛呢
[05:38] I’m not playing. 我才不要玩
[05:39] For a guy who’s not playing, 一个不玩的人
[05:40] you sure are shooting a bunch of mothers. 刚刚身手敏捷地干掉了好几个啊
[05:41] That was instinct. 那叫本能
[05:42] I can’t help being a bad ass. 我就是牛逼到无可救药
[05:44] But I am not playing. 可我不玩
[05:46] Okay, so let’s make this painless. 那我们速战速决吧
[05:48] – Take it easy. – Leave her alone. -慢着 -别碰她
[05:49] Stop it. 住手
[05:49] Knock it off. 都别闹了
[05:50] Frankie is coming. 弗兰马上就来了
[05:52] What is important to you people? 你们想想孰轻孰重
[05:56] Jeff Winger shot me. 杰夫·翁格打的我
[06:01] Do I use echo location to navigate? 我得用超声波定位吗
[06:03] Why would you ask that after learning you aren’t a bat? 你都知道你不是蝙蝠了 怎么还问
[06:05] Hello. 你好啊
[06:06] Hi, Frankie. 弗兰好
[06:08] Frankie. 弗兰
[06:08] Jeff, student just passed by me 杰夫 刚刚一个学生从我身边跑过
[06:10] and said you shot him with paint. 说你用彩弹打了他
[06:14] Okay. 好吧
[06:16] So, you are definitely not playing paint ball? 所以你绝对没有玩彩弹
[06:19] No. 没有
[06:20] Frankie, I’ve been cool up until now, but I gotta tell you, 弗兰 在此之前我一直挺淡定的
[06:23] I’m starting to get offended by your suspicion about this. 可你对我这么疑神疑鬼的 我很不开心啊
[06:25] – Well. – Well is a hole in the ground when you’re thirsty. -好[井] -井乃渴时地中孔
[06:27] Oh. I’m telling you, I ain’t playing no paintball. 我跟你说了 我没玩彩弹
[06:32] Okay, take it easy guys. 好吧 大家别介意
[06:35] And for what it’s worth, thank you for teaching me the cool, 不管怎样吧 谢谢你教我
[06:38] new way to respond to people saying the word well. 如何高冷地应对别人说「好」这个字
[06:42] All right guys. 大家慢玩
[06:43] Bye Franks take it easy. 拜 弗兰 慢走
[06:49] Would you stop doing that? 你们别闹了好吗
[06:51] Don’t hate the player. 玩家无罪
[06:52] Colloquialisms aside, Annie’s right. 行话先不管 安妮这话是对的
[06:54] The thing to hate this year is the game. 今年要恨 就恨这场游戏
[06:57] Can I show you all something? 你们愿意来跟我看看吗
[07:00] You know this game is being run anonymously through 这场游戏通过一台在线匿名服务器运行
[07:01] an online server, but who set it up? 但搭建服务器的人是谁呢
[07:03] They haven’t left a clue which is a really big clue 他们没留下任何线索 这本身就是个大线索
[07:05] because if they’re this good at anything. 因为如果他们真的这么无所不能
[07:07] Why are they here? 他们何必还来这里
[07:08] Whoever’s running this server 服务器运营者
[07:09] is offering a huge cash prize to the winner. 给赢家提供了一份巨大的现金奖励
[07:11] More evidence they don’t go here. 更加提供了他们不在场的证明
[07:13] And they seem to have their own man in the game. 而且好像游戏里有他们自己的人
[07:15] You’ve probably heard about a mysterious player 你们可能听说过有一个神秘玩家
[07:17] using silver paint balls. 用的是银色彩弹
[07:19] Well, look at these IP addresses. 来看看这些IP地址
[07:21] If that means what I think it means, 这是跟我想的一样吗
[07:22] we’re dealing with gibberish. 我们竟然在跟乱码打交道
[07:24] Those are mine. 还我眼镜
[07:25] That’s a student or teacher on this campus 是我们学校里的某个学生或老师
[07:27] opening an encrypted tunnel to an off campus site. 开了一条加密通道通向校外网站
[07:29] Big deal. I do that all the time. 有啥了不起 我经常干这事
[07:31] Oh, I save it all up for Saturday night. 我都是攒到周六晚上干
[07:32] You’re right, it’s no big deal. 没错 是没什么了不起的
[07:34] Unless you always do it immediately before a paintball player 但每当有普通玩家被某个未知射手的
[07:36] is taken out with premium grade silver paintballs 高级银弹射倒之后 马上就会有人
[07:38] by an unknown shooter. 连上这个加密通道
[07:39] And unless the IP that you’re connecting to, is this one. 而且连上的必须是这个IP地址
[07:43] Aah, of course. 我就知道
[07:45] So who’s the Silver paintballs guy? 所以银弹玩家是什么人
[07:46] Spy, assassin, mercenary, 间谍 刺客 佣兵
[07:49] bad person walking among us 隐匿于我们之中的坏家伙
[07:50] laughing, laughing quietly. 面带微笑 吃吃暗笑
[07:52] And then if we look, 如果被我们看到
[07:52] pretending that he was looking at something funny. 他会假装成好像在看什么搞笑的事
[07:54] I suppose you all should be in trouble. 我没猜错的话你们都有麻烦了吧
[07:58] But Desperate Deans, 但绝望的院长
[08:03] but desperates… 但绝望的…
[08:07] but des, 但绝…
[08:11] but desperate deans call for Deansperate measures. 但绝望的院长需要绝妙的对策
[08:11] 出自Desperate times call for desperate measures
[08:14] From here on out, you work for me. 从现在起 你们都要为我效力
[08:20] Everything you’re saying just proves my point, 你刚才说的正好证明了我的观点
[08:22] that the only way to lose this game is to play it. 唯一输掉比赛的办法就是去玩它
[08:24] And I say we do the honest thing, and tell Frankie. 要我说就坦然去玩 还要跟弗兰坦白
[08:27] The school’s playing and losing already, Frankie included. 整个学校已经参战并在不停败北 包括弗兰
[08:29] If the people in this room play to win, 如果我们中的有人能赢得比赛
[08:31] we can not only take City College’s money, 我们不仅能拿下城市大学的奖金
[08:32] we can expose Silverballs, and, 我们还可以揭露银弹玩家
[08:34] in turn, City College, and save Greendale. 然后 揭露城市大学 拯救格林德尔
[08:36] Which is basically saving Frankie. 基本上也就是拯救弗兰
[08:38] All right, so we lay low, 好的 所以我们要保持低调
[08:39] and we try to find out who Silverballs is. 并找出银弹玩家的身份
[08:41] But we’re not, to be clear, we did not vote on that name. 我们没…先说清楚 我们还没投票起名
[08:44] Here’s a name you don’t have to vote on. 你们不用票决就有一个名字了
[08:46] You just became the Secret Dean Force, The Dean Boys, 你们可以选择「神隐院长力量」「院长男孩」
[08:50] Task Force Dean, His Dean, Secret People. 「院长特遣队」「他的院长」和「秘密公民」
[08:52] I know the word Dean is in it. 我知道里面有「院长」俩字儿
[08:54] Because when the politicians fail, 因为每当政客黯然下野
[08:55] and the peace talks fall apart. 每当和平对话不幸瓦解
[08:57] When it seems like all is lost, 每当好像一切尽失
[09:00] and nobody really needs the Dean anymore because Frankie’s here. 无人再关心院长 因为弗兰当道
[09:05] That’s when you go in. 这正是需要你们的时刻
[09:07] The last bastion of a bygone era when people respected me. 你们是我受人尊敬的旧时代所留下的最后堡垒
[09:16] Dean Force One. 「院长之军一号」
[09:23] If you’re gonna hang around, we could use some water. 如果你想留在这儿 拜托帮忙拿点水来吧
[09:24] On it. 好嘞
[09:29] Club Club, the last club I thought I’d ever join. 「夜店夜店」 一看就是最没戏的夜店
[09:33] Your target is a small time paintball munitions dealer. 你的目标是个不起眼的彩弹军火贩子
[09:35] All we know is he’s a white male over 30 我们只知道他是个三十多岁的白种男人
[09:37] and his street name is Fun Dad. 江湖人称「搞笑老爹」
[09:40] All right is everybody in this club ready 夜店的亲们 准备好开始
[09:42] to party the way they do in clubs? 正宗好夜店 正宗好趴体了吗
[09:48] Connor stop horsing around with Billy and party. 康纳 别跟比利胡闹了 派对开始啦
[09:51] DJ might be the guy from MeowMeowBeenz. DJ好像是搞「喵喵豆」的那个人
[09:53] We need clean intelligence, Abed. 我们要的是正宗的情报 阿布蒂
[09:54] No references, no call backs. 别加参考资料 不要回电
[09:56] Excuse me good sir, if I could have the mic. 这位先生不好意思 话筒借一下
[09:59] Attention shoppers there’s a sale on partying in 各位顾客请注意 派对优惠大促销
[10:02] in my pants aisle. 就在本人的裤子过道
[10:04] Everything in my pants must go. 本人裤内的好货都得清出来
[10:06] Well not everything, that doesn’t, you know what I. 当然也不是所有的东西啦 你懂的
[10:09] Koogler? 酷哥
[10:10] – Aladdin. – I thought your name was Fun Dad. -阿拉丁 -你不是叫「搞笑老爹」吗
[10:13] – No. – That was easy. -不是 -这倒简单
[10:15] I need ammunition. 我要买弹药
[10:16] – Are you a narc? – Why would I answer that honestly? -你是卧底吗 -我凭什么老实回答你
[10:18] Good point. It’s how most people answer, so. 说得好 大多数人也是这样回答的
[10:21] Yeah, come on, it’s a bad question. 来吧 怪我问得不好
[10:22] You just get so many narcs. 主要是卧底实在太多
[10:23] Hey don’t forget. 别忘了哦
[10:24] There’s a sign up sheet on the back wall for Club Club Club. 后墙上有张「夜店夜店」夜店的签到表
[10:27] Listen, I’m so glad Omar that you’re interested in paintball. 很高兴你这种阿拉伯人会那么喜欢彩弹
[10:30] Now I have to tell you, no shooting in here. 我必须跟你说 这里面不能开枪
[10:32] The first rule of Club Club is that we are not a fight club. 「夜店夜店」头条规矩 这不是搏击俱乐部
[10:35] The second rule is that if you’re a hot lady, 第二条规矩是 但凡是辣妞
[10:38] you have to have sex with me. 就得跟本大爷上床
[10:40] And then there’s a bunch of rules and restriction 之后还有一些别的规矩和限制什么的
[10:41] that they’ve just now been adding 都是他们后来又加上去的
[10:43] because of the lawsuits based on that, second rule, 因为第二条规矩招来了很多官司
[10:46] which, I’m not allowed to call a rule. 我现在不能称它是规矩了
[10:48] That was my screw up. 刚才是我失言了
[10:48] Let me show you what I’ve got here. 给你看看我的货
[10:50] All right, these are blue travelers. 好 这些是蓝色旅行者
[10:52] I think I’ve got some sarcastic mellow yellows in here. 还有颇具讽刺意味的柠檬黄
[10:57] Those are great. And these are green meanies. 这种超赞的 这个是绿色小气鬼
[10:59] They explode on contact, and they mark your target with paint. 一触即爆 可用颜料标记你的目标
[11:03] That’s a description of every paint ball. 所有彩弹都一样吧
[11:05] Okay, so you know your stuff. 很好 你很了解行情嘛
[11:06] Why don’t I give you a pro discount? 看来我应该给你点行内折扣
[11:08] I’m thinking something more exotic, something in silver? 我想要点更独特的 比如 银色的
[11:14] Yeah, okay, great. 好 行啊 非常好
[11:17] I think that’s a great idea, you know? 我觉得你这想法很不错
[11:24] You want to stay in the game? 你还想在游戏里保命吗
[11:26] Talk. 快坦白
[11:27] Okay, look. 好吧 这样
[11:28] If you’re a narc, you can’t play. 你们如果是卧底的话就不能参赛
[11:30] And if you’re playing, I do accept sex for ammo. 如果你是玩家 你跟我上床换弹药也可以
[11:36] Or beer, right? 不然啤酒也可以
[11:37] But not Bitcoin. I mean, I believe in it. 但不能用比特币 我相信比特币能用
[11:39] I just, I think I feel like I need it to stabilize. 但我更想要稳定的真实货币
[11:41] Who is Silver Man? 银弹玩家到底是谁
[11:45] My accountant? 我的会计
[11:46] Oh, how do you know David? 你怎么认识大卫的
[11:47] You know what I mean. 你知道我在问谁
[11:48] Who buys the silver ammo? 谁跟你买银色彩弹的
[11:49] Oh, look, if I tell you that, I’m pretendsies dead. 如果我告诉你 我绝对会没命
[12:05] – Koogler? – They got him. -酷哥呢 -被他们打死了
[12:07] That’s good. 挺好的
[12:09] Then he wont be needing this. 那他就用不着这个了
[12:13] Koogler’s thumb drive is actually a hardware encryption key. 酷哥的拇指U盘其实是个硬件密钥
[12:16] Hm, can it be unencrypted? 可以解密吗
[12:19] No, you use it to decrypt something encrypted. 不行 你要用它来解加密的东西
[12:22] A key with a lock on it. 用锁锁住的钥匙
[12:23] I’ll give our enemy this. 我要对咱们的敌人说一句
[12:25] They’re clever. 他们好聪明
[12:27] Why did they pair us together? 我们怎么凑成一对了
[12:29] Look, a message chain between Koogler and Silverballs. 看 酷哥和银弹玩家之间有条信息链
[12:32] Now he’s ordering a huge batch of ammo, 他订购了一大批弹药
[12:34] and stressing that he needs it before the Cleaner Greendale Gala. 并强调要赶在格林德尔清洁舞会之前收货
[12:37] City College is… 城市大学要…
[12:40] City College is going to crash Frankie’s Gala. 城市大学要摧毁弗兰的舞会
[12:43] And here’s where Silverballs decides on silver balls. 这里就是银弹玩家选购银弹的地方
[12:47] Which color will look coolest against a navy blue jumpsuit? 什么颜色打在海军蓝的连体裤上最酷
[12:51] Who wears a jumpsuit to a black tie gala? 谁会穿连体裤去参加正装舞会啊
[12:55] The guest of honor. 尊贵的嘉宾
[12:58] Is your Internet not working? 你的网速咋这么烂
[12:59] It’s one photo. It’s taking an hour. 一张照片而已 慢的要死啊
[13:02] You have keystrokes programmed to, eesh, that’s dorky. 居然还得敲一下键盘 真是…过时
[13:07] Looks like we’ll be renting formal wear. 看来我们要去租正装喽
[13:09] I’ll measure Jeffrey. 我负责量杰夫瑞的尺寸
[13:15] Mister Winger, you clean up nice. 翁格先生 你捯饬得不错嘛
[13:17] Oh, come on. I’m always good looking. 您太客气了 我一直这么玉树临风
[13:20] This seems ambitious. 这个计划很远大啊
[13:22] Well, the monorail is more symbolic of 这个空中轻轨更多的是象征了我们的潜力
[13:25] our potential than it is potential, 而并非建造上的可能性
[13:27] and none of our buildings will ever be shaped like this. 我们的教学楼永远不会盖成这个样子
[13:29] But with a little work, this is how we could feel. 但只要我们努力 就能营造出这样的格调
[13:33] You should be proud. 你应该感到骄傲
[13:35] Thank you, Jeff, for supporting this. 谢谢你 杰夫 谢谢你支持我
[13:39] Why is that in your ear? 你耳朵上挂那玩意儿干什么
[13:41] Oh, I’m raising awareness of Armenian American stereotypes. 我是在呼吁关注对亚美尼亚裔美国人的歧视
[13:45] Bale to Belfry. Let’s check in. 贝尔呼叫钟楼 各小队报到
[13:47] Should stereotypes have their awareness raised? I… 种族歧视不是已经很受关注了吗
[13:52] Oh, good lord. 瞧瞧我
[13:53] I’m questioning you again. Why? 又在质疑你了 怎么回事
[13:55] Follow your bliss, sir. You’ve earned it. 放心去飞 勇敢去追吧 你有你可以
[13:59] Keaton to belfry, I need to just all make sure 基顿呼叫钟楼 我要提醒各位
[14:00] we are very, very careful here. 我们要非常 非常小心
[14:03] Bale to Keaton, why don’t you set a good example 贝尔回复基顿 你何不做个榜样
[14:04] by keeping your mind on the mission? 把精力都集中在任务上
[14:07] And your eyes on the prize. 再把眼光集中在目标上
[14:10] Prize is secure. 目标很安全
[14:11] Keaton out. 基顿完毕
[14:13] West to belfry. 威斯特呼叫钟楼
[14:14] Entrances secure. 入口安全
[14:15] Keaton to Kilmer, status. 基顿呼叫基尔默 汇报情况
[14:17] Kilmer to Belfry, I’m currently examining a spoon, 基尔默报告钟楼 我正在检查一只勺子
[14:20] only I’m not really examining it. 只不过我并非在检查这只勺子
[14:21] I’m using it as a cover 我以这个动作为掩护
[14:23] while watching a somewhat suspicious waiter. 暗中监视一个行迹可疑的侍者
[14:26] Voice of Diedrich Bader to belfry. 戴德里克·巴德的嗓音呼叫钟楼
[14:28] I’ve checked the custodial wing for the third time. 我已经检查物管区三遍了
[14:30] Can I come join the mission now? 我现在可以参加任务了吧
[14:31] Negative voice of Diedrich Bader. 不行 戴德里克·巴德的嗓音
[14:33] Continue to check the custodial wing, 继续检查物管区
[14:34] and then check the parameter of the inside of your office. 然后查看你办公室的内部情况
[14:37] Okay. 那好吧
[14:40] And for the record, I feel very vulnerable without a gun. 外说一句 不配枪让我觉得很没安全感
[14:44] Ugh, I know that someone plays in this thing. 这曲子听着怎么这么耳熟呢
[14:44] Daybreak by Michael Haggins 该曲经常被废柴引用或提及
[14:49] Hey there, Dean. 你好啊 院长
[14:50] We need a custodian. 我们得找个校工
[14:53] Dean. 院长
[14:54] Dean. 院长
[14:56] Dean. 院长
[14:57] Dean. 院长
[15:10] Clooney to belfry I’ve got a bogey with a gun. 克鲁尼呼叫钟楼 发现持枪小怪一只
[15:13] Excuse me. 您说什么
[15:14] I wasn’t talking to you, I was ordering dinner. 我没跟你说话 我在点外卖呢
[15:17] Yes hello can I get a bogey with a gun 啊你好 请给我来一只带枪小怪
[15:20] no pickles and three orders of gun. 不加咸菜 再单点三份枪
[15:25] Damn it. 糟了
[15:26] Clooney slooped the bogey, now he’s headed for the kitchen. 克鲁尼惊动了小怪 他朝厨房去了
[15:31] Should we go? 要撤退吗
[15:32] Negative, we don’t know it’s our man. 不行 我们不知道是不是我们的人
[15:34] Kilmer, Clooney do nothing 基尔默 克鲁尼 不许妄动
[15:36] unless you can do it quietly and calmly. 除非你们可以做到悄无声息 不动声色
[15:39] What the hell? 怎么了你
[15:40] No. Nothing. 没事 没事
[15:42] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[15:43] Yes. 当然
[15:46] Clooney to Kilmer. 克鲁尼呼叫基尔默
[15:47] – What? – Should I come in now? -什么 -要我进去支援你吗
[15:49] No, no you can’t ever come in, ever, you’re sloppy. 得了吧 你进来就完了 大手大脚的
[15:53] Excuse me, can I have a word with you? 打扰一下 我能和你谈谈吗
[15:55] About what? 谈什么
[15:59] Well, there’s been some reports about a paintball game on campus. 有情报称有人正在校园里办彩弹大战
[16:03] Oh yeah, you better believe the kitchen boys are playing and 没错 厨房这几个小子肯定也参加了
[16:06] this year we got a new winning strategy. 今年我们有一个新的制胜战术
[16:09] Let the idiots come to you. 让傻子们自己送上门来
[16:11] Oh really, 真的
[16:15] oh Britta you can come in now. 布雷塔 赶紧进来吧
[16:42] I’m sorry! 对不起
[16:55] I stand before you one of Greendale’s 作为格林德尔彩色浩劫中
[16:57] biggest perpetrators of paint related mayhem 最穷凶极恶的猎杀者之一
[17:00] and I am happy to say 我很高兴地向各位宣布
[17:01] that those days are fully behind our school. 我校那种混乱的局面将一去不返
[17:04] Looking back on those dark days, 回望那黑暗的岁月
[17:06] it’s clear that the only heroes 我们可以看出 真正的英雄
[17:08] were the janitors and the custodians left to clean up our messes. 就是留下来清理残局的清洁工和校工
[17:30] So it is with great shame and poetic irony 怀着巨大的羞耻和诗意的讽刺
[17:34] that I present the Custodial Innovation Award 我将管理创新奖颁给
[17:37] to vice Custodian, Lapari. 副校工 拉帕里
[17:43] What the hell are you doing in there? 你们在里面搞什么鬼呢
[17:44] Jeff, focus. 杰夫 集中精神
[17:45] You all right, man? 你没事吧 哥们
[17:46] – Yes. – It wasn’t our guy. -挺好 -不是我们要找的人
[17:48] The assassin is not in the kitchen. 刺客不在厨房里
[17:49] He’s still at large. 真凶仍然在逃
[17:51] And now let’s all enact 现在让我们进行下一环节
[17:53] what I hope will become a yearly tradition, 同时我希望能延续这个新传统
[17:56] the popping of the balloons. 戳爆气球环节
[17:58] What? 什么
[18:06] Stay calm, check your zones. 保持冷静 警戒周边
[18:11] Who’s that? 那是谁
[18:12] Where? 哪个
[18:13] Where? 哪个
[18:14] I don’t see anything. 我没发现什么动静
[18:15] Him. 就是他
[18:41] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:53] It’s the custodians. 就是那些校工
[18:55] Greendale’s custodial staff 格林德尔的校工职员
[18:56] is running the underground paintball tournament 正在组织地下彩弹大奖赛
[18:58] probably with City College money. 没准还拿了城市学院的钱
[19:01] The people that clean Greendale 这些清理格林德尔的人
[19:03] don’t want a cleaner Greendale, 才不想要格林德尔变得更干净
[19:04] they want Greendale to be afraid of itself 他们想让格林德尔不敢自力更生
[19:06] and reliant on them. 只能依赖他们
[19:10] Oh, what an exciting story. 编的一手好故事啊
[19:13] We’re got a real life M Night Shamalyan here. 编得比杀马兰的电影还悬疑呢
[19:15] It’s Shyamalan. 是沙马兰
[19:16] Unfortunately, as with his stories 不幸的是 和他的烂片一样
[19:17] I don’t anticipate yours holding up. 你编的故事一戳就破
[19:21] Easy target. 你捡软柿子捏
[19:22] Who’s heckling me? 谁在那瞎起哄
[19:24] Oh, of course, it’s the Indian guy. 难怪了 是个阿三
[19:26] I’m Arabic. 我是阿拉伯裔
[19:28] Okay, let’s go with that. 好吧 随便你怎么说吧
[19:31] Anyway, you know what goes great with crazy stories? 总之 你知道疯狂的故事需要什么做支撑吗
[19:34] – Evidence. – You’re the evidence. -证据 -你就是证据
[19:36] Come back to our side and tell the truth, 归顺我们 说出真相吧
[19:38] so City College can be exposed. 揭露城市学院的阴谋
[19:40] Or I could leave and get a job at City College, 或者我能离开这里去城市学院上班
[19:43] where their pay phones aren’t only herpe-free, 至少他们那里的公共电话不会传染疱疹
[19:45] they’re actually removed. 因为它们早就被拆除了
[19:47] You think City College will take you 你真以为你输了城市学院的奖金
[19:48] if you lose their paintball prize money? 他们就会要你
[19:51] I don’t know how many men you have left in your game, 我不知道你还有多少人在这里埋伏
[19:53] but if you’re leaving this room, it needs to be a small army. 但如果你们想离开这里 自然越少越好
[20:02] Okay. I agree. 好吧 我同意
[20:18] Annie look out. 安妮小心
[20:27] An eye for an eye. 血债血偿
[20:44] – No! – No! -不 -不
[20:55] Dammit! 该死
[20:58] We’re the last ones left? 就剩我们了吗
[20:59] Cover me. 掩护我
[21:01] Oh, dreams do come true! 梦想成真了
[21:09] Okay, we got him. He went into a supply closet. 找到他了 他进了储藏室
[21:11] I know. I guess to a custodian, 看到了 我想对于校工来说
[21:12] a supply closet is like a location. 储藏室就像需要守卫的阵地
[21:20] I’m actually relieved. 我心里舒服多了
[21:21] I thought this was gonna be a whole gauntlet. 我之前以为这会是一场严峻考验
[21:23] My heart was not in it. 我对谁输谁赢已经不感兴趣了
[21:24] I mean, I shot a disabled kid. 我居然还射杀了一个残疾小孩
[21:26] I can’t do this anymore. 我可再也不会这样做了
[21:28] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[21:29] This isn’t a closet. 这不是储藏室
[21:31] 校工艺术博物馆
[21:42] 蒸汽管道展览
[21:44] Oh, it’s really nice of you guys to visit, 热烈欢迎你们参观本博物馆
[21:47] not that you ever would have done it intentionally. 虽然你们并不是特意来参观的
[21:51] Your steamy pipes can’t stop us. 你这些蒸汽管道阻挡不了我们
[21:53] Well, it would be a pretty bad museum exhibit if it could. 这个博物馆展览还真是够糟心的
[21:58] Give it up, Lapari. 放弃吧 拉帕里
[21:59] Hey Dean, I have a microphone. 院长 我有麦克风
[22:01] You have a beer. 你有啤酒
[22:02] God has a plan. 上帝自有安排
[22:05] I have a beer? 我有啤酒吗
[22:07] It’s an old stand up line for using up hecklers. 这是以前喜剧演员对台下起哄观众的老词儿
[22:08] Keep moving. 继续前进
[22:10] Did you do stand up? 你演过喜剧脱口秀啊
[22:13] Is that how you became a custodian? 你是因此才沦落成校工的吗
[22:15] Listen man, I was there in the 90s. 哥们 90年代那会我也演过
[22:18] I did a few Open Mic Nights. 我曾经在开麦夜演过几场
[22:21] 完美洁净表面展厅
[22:21] I saw what Karaoke did. 我见证了卡拉ok的崛起
[22:25] It wasn’t cool man. 你真的很不厚道
[22:27] We’re not so different, you and I, Dean. 院长 你我也没有什么太大的不同
[22:29] Don’t you see we’re both in the same situation? 你没发现我们都处在一样的环境下吗
[22:34] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你逗我呢
[22:35] 校工人体模型展厅
[22:38] Screw it. Shoot them all. 去死吧 把他们全都灭了
[22:39] One of them is him. Shoot every single one. 其中肯定有他 挨个射击
[22:49] He’s not back here. 他不在这后面
[22:50] Okay. 好吧
[22:51] Reload. 装弹
[22:52] Must be a mop jousting bridge over sawdust canyon. 肯定又是拖把斗武桥 木屑大峡谷什么的
[22:56] We’re both dinosaurs roaring in vain at the mammals. 我们都是冲着哺乳动物徒劳咆哮的恐龙
[23:00] What do you think was gonna happen 当你让弗兰·达特来到我们这个世界时
[23:01] when you let Frankie Dart into our world? 你觉得会发生什么呢
[23:03] How much more clean can she make the school 在她发现那些最肮脏的东西之前
[23:05] before she notices the dirtiest thing of all about it. 她能把学校变得多干净呢
[23:10] You think I’m a villain, but I’m not. 你以为我是坏人 其实我不是
[23:13] I’m defending a place where we all get to be our own heroes. 我只是在保护一个所有人都能当英雄的地方
[23:17] We’re all here because none of us can have nice things. 我们固守在这里是因为我们都无法拥有美好
[23:22] I thought you guys were mannequins! 我还以为你们是假人模特呢
[23:24] What a backfire! 居然被逆袭了
[23:26] Is the money real? 奖金的事是真的吗
[23:28] No mater who wins? 不管是谁赢
[23:30] Dean, what are you doing? 院长 你要干吗
[23:33] What are you thinking about? 你乱想什么呢
[23:34] I don’t know, I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[23:36] He’s right, Jeffrey. 他说得对 杰夫瑞
[23:38] A cleaner Greendale is like a healthier cigarette. 更干净的格林德尔就像是更健康的香烟
[23:41] Yes, a carrot stick. 对 胡萝卜条
[23:42] Frankie can make us a carrot stick. 弗兰把我们变成了胡萝卜条
[23:43] We’re tobacco. 我们明明是烟草
[23:45] No, we are not tobacco. 不 我们不是烟草
[23:46] We are Robert Downey Jr, 我们是小罗伯特·唐尼
[23:47] he was so high he was crawling into people’s windows. 他当年吸毒嗨到爬人家窗户
[23:50] Now he’s Iron Man. 而现在他变成了钢铁侠
[23:51] We self destruct like this because we’d rather be heroes 我们如此自毁 是因为我们更想当英雄
[23:54] than villains than just kind of sucky people, 而不是反派 更不愿意做废柴
[23:56] that need to work a lot at getting less sucky. 我们得付出巨大的努力才能变得不那么废柴
[23:59] She will forgive us. 她会原谅我们的
[24:01] I know her, I like her, 我了解她 我喜欢她
[24:02] and if she fires either of you, I’ll quit. 如果她敢炒你俩的鱿鱼 我也不干了
[24:04] She’s not the enemy, she can help us. 她不是敌人 她可以帮我们
[24:08] We just have to cool it. 我们只需要冷静下来
[24:12] It’s true, what he said. 他说的都是真的
[24:15] If you guys lower your guns, 如果你们都放下枪
[24:17] I’m not gonna throw you a party, 我不会给你们开派对庆祝
[24:20] but i’m not going to get anyone fired either. 但是我也不会解雇你们
[24:30] I’ll see you Monday, idiots. 周一见 白痴们
[24:37] So who wins? 那么谁赢了
[24:38] – What do we… – Okay, -我们… -好吧
[24:40] on the count of three we’re gonna shoot ourselves in the foot. 数到三 我们射击自己的脚自杀
[24:46] One, two. 一 二
[25:04] I’ll see you guys on Monday. 咱们周一见吧
[25:09] And the Pope looks at the giraffe and says I’m in the room. 教皇看了看长颈鹿说 我在房间里
[25:14] Sorry I can’t remember the whole joke. 抱歉这笑话我没完全记清
[25:16] That’s okay it sounds very funny based on the last line. 没关系 从最后一句听起来挺好笑的
[25:19] Frankie’s gonna be here soon we should get ready. 弗兰就要到了 我们准备一下
[25:21] We’re not seriously still doing this are we? 我们不是还要这样做吧
[25:23] We promised everyday for a week do we want her to quit? 我们答应过每周做一次 难道要她放弃吗
[25:29] Good morning everyone. 大家早上好
[25:34] So, where did we leave off last time? 上次我们进行到哪里了
[25:37] Yes, sir. 先生你请说
[25:39] I like big trucks. 我喜欢大卡车
[25:40] I saw a fire truck today. 我今天看见了一辆救火车
[25:42] Interesting point. 有趣的观点
[25:43] Would anyone care to comment? 还有人想要发表意见吗
[25:44] Elroy? 埃尔罗伊
[25:44] I made a stinky. 我放了个臭屁
[25:46] Worth considering. Next item? 值得深思 下个问题
[25:48] How do you pronounce pasketti? 大意面面怎么念呀
[25:49] Spaghetti. What else? 意大利面 还有吗
[25:51] Can we go to the zoo? 我们能去动物园吗
[25:52] Well, that raises a very important point. 这是一个很重要的问题
[25:54] We can do anything we want if, 我们可以做任何想做的事 只要…
[25:56] and this is very important, if we grow up. 这非常重要 等你们长大成人就行
[25:58] All in favor? 都同意吗
[26:03] 格林德尔社区大学出品 格林和加瑞特 「我来 我见 我薇琪」幸存单口秀
[26:04] Then she starts singing about all the places she’s been. 然后她开始把她之前去过的地方唱出来
[26:06] Which, by the way, seems to be a total of two. 可是一共就只有两个地方
[26:09] One of which is old DC. 其中一个是老特区
[26:12] Old DC. 老特区
[26:14] Okay fine, Vicki, you’re a music major, not a history major. 薇琪 你是学音乐的 不是历史
[26:18] And the whole mother thing, 还有关于她妈妈的梗
[26:19] I mean the two big feathers in her cap are that 话说她最引以为豪的两件事就是
[26:21] she hasn’t let anything change her, 她从不为任何东西所改变
[26:23] a triumph she shared with most animals, and all dirt, 这一胜利属于她和绝大多数动物以及所有垃圾
[26:27] and the fact that her mother died, 另外一件事就是她妈死了
[26:29] which is like one thing all mother’s do. 貌似这是所有妈妈的共同属性
[26:33] I mean, was she a good mother? 她是一位好妈妈吗
[26:34] Did she collect stamps? Did she race cars? 她集邮吗 她赛车吗
[26:36] We don’t know! 我们不知道
[26:38] We don’t know her name, 我们连她名字都不知道
[26:39] I think if you ask Vicki the color of her mother’s eyes, 我想如果你问薇琪她妈妈眼睛的颜色
[26:41] she would say dead. 她会说是死人色
[26:42] Or, maybe she would say $7 a seat. 或者她会说七块钱一个座儿
[26:46] It’s bad man, I am telling you. 真的不咋地 我跟你们讲
[26:48] Nobody is safe, nobody is safe. 惨绝人寰啊 无人幸存啊
[26:52] Blue. 蓝色
[27:01] They were a very pale shade of blue. 她眼睛是浅浅的蓝色
[27:06] I’m sorry my show didn’t honor her memory properly. 抱歉我的表演没有妥当地纪念她
[27:09] I’ll try to make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[27:12] Actually we both will a, a, 我们会一起努力的
[27:15] at the premier of our new show. 在我们新节目的首演中
[27:18] Vicki and Garrett. 薇琪和加瑞特
[27:23] Let’s have a hand for Vicki’s mother everybody. 让我们为薇琪的母亲鼓掌
[27:25] Stand up Connie. 站起来吧 康妮
[27:26] Vicki’s mother, Vicki’s mother! 薇琪的母亲 薇琪的母亲
[27:30] Boo! 嘘
[27:33] We’d rather you boo. 我们倒是希望你们喝倒彩
[27:34] It means you felt something. 这说明你们真的感受到了什么
[27:36] That’s right. You can boo. 没错 你们可以喝倒彩
[27:38] And, Andy Kaufman loved booing. 安迪·考夫曼最爱喝倒彩
[27:42] Then again, we did put a fair share of work into this. 说明一下 我们为这场演出做了很多努力
[27:46] Like, you don’t have to be dicks. 你们不要太过分吧
[28:23] Did you get any of that? 你看懂了没
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme