时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | At 60% less fat and 20% less price, The only thing | 脂肪少了六成 价格降了两成 |
[00:05] | Kolb Family Family Pack Ham Packs don’t have less of is flavor. | 唯一不变的是扣伯家庭装火腿包的味道 |
[00:10] | Haaaaaaaaaaam, gurrrrl!. | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[00:12] | Family pack ham packs, from Kolb Family Farms, | 家庭装火腿包 扣伯农场出品 |
[00:15] | the family that’s pleased to meat you. | 这家人肉到您很高兴 |
[00:16] | Haaaaaaaaaaam, gurrrrl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[00:19] | You don’t know his name, but you know what he says, | 你不认识他是谁 可你知道他说的话 |
[00:21] | and you love how he says it. | 喜爱他说话的方式 |
[00:23] | Haaaaaaam gurl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[00:25] | Haaaaaaam gurl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[00:26] | Haaaaaaam gurl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[00:29] | 火腿热潮 席卷全球 | |
[00:31] | So, who is the man who started it all? | 引领这一切的男人究竟是谁 |
[00:34] | Ben Chang, and we have him here with us today. | 本·昌 今天非常荣幸能请到您来 |
[00:37] | You are the Ham Girl guy. | 你就是火腿妞的创始人 |
[00:37] | 名人 | |
[00:37] | 炸到 | |
[00:40] | Yes, I am the Ham Girl guy. | 对 我就是喊火腿妞的 |
[00:42] | How did this happen? | 这一切怎么开始的 |
[00:43] | Well, I just kept auditioning, you know, kept working hard. | 我就是不断地去试镜 努力奋斗 |
[00:46] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[00:47] | Spielberg is calling. | 斯皮尔伯格都打电话了 |
[00:49] | Not you know, I don’t go by phone calls. | 哪里 我不信电话 |
[00:53] | I go by contracts. | 信合约 |
[00:54] | But Spielberg is interested in you for The Color Blue. | 可斯皮尔伯格考虑让你去演「蓝色」 |
[00:58] | In the new Play Dough movie, is that right? | 是一部新的橡皮泥电影 对不对 |
[01:00] | Maybe, you know, maybe. | 或许 仅仅是或许 |
[01:01] | But like I always say, you know, life is a roller coaster. | 但像我一直说的 生活就像过山车 |
[01:06] | You were a teacher at a community college in Colorado. | 你原来是科罗拉多州一所社区大学的老师 |
[01:09] | Did you just-. | 你是不是… |
[01:10] | – True. – One day in class say, | -没错 -有一天上课的时候 |
[01:11] | class dismissed, I’m headed to Hollywood? | 说下课 我要去好莱坞了 |
[01:13] | I mean. | 我是说 |
[01:14] | How did your students react to that? | 学生们是怎么反应的 |
[01:16] | Well, you know, I haven’t spoken to them, really. | 我还没怎么跟他们说上话 |
[01:18] | I. | 我 |
[01:20] | There’s not much for me back there. | 那里没什么值得我留恋的 |
[01:21] | No friends? | 没有朋友吗 |
[01:23] | You know, I was kind of a loner, | 我比较独来独往 |
[01:26] | people, you know, made fun of me for it, | 大家会因此取笑我 |
[01:27] | but I just kept my head down and stayed focused on my work. | 我只好埋头工作 专心在自己的事业上 |
[01:31] | Well they’re making fun of you now, are they? | 他们现在可不会取笑了吧 |
[01:34] | No, they are not. | 不会了 现在不会 |
[01:35] | Can I get a Ham Girl? | 能给我表演一个火腿妞吗 |
[01:36] | Haaaaaaaaaaam, gurrrrl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[01:40] | You know, I don’t know if that was-. | 不知道 这样吧就… |
[01:41] | And there it is, ladies and gentlemen, | 就是这个味儿 女士们先生们 |
[01:43] | from community college to something a little bit better. | 来自社区大学 成就小小成功 |
[01:47] | – Turn it off. – Ben Chang is on a rocket ship | -关掉 -本·昌搭上了 |
[01:49] | to eternal validation. | 通往不朽名作的火箭 |
[01:51] | Turn it off. | 关 掉 |
[01:52] | Thank’s so much for being. | 非常感谢您… |
[01:57] | Well it’s been three weeks. | 已经三周了 |
[01:58] | I’m having his car towed. | 我要把他的车拖走 |
[02:34] | To Chang. | 致昌 |
[02:35] | May your success be brief, and your colds last months. | 祝你的成功转瞬即逝 冷宫永保你位 |
[02:37] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[02:38] | Hey, get out of Greendale, or you get me in your corner, | 要么滚出格林德尔 要么跟我统一战线 |
[02:41] | you don’t get both. | 二者不可兼得 |
[02:41] | Ham, girl. | 火腿妞 |
[02:43] | Who would have predicted Chang becoming famous? | 谁能想到昌会一举而红 |
[02:45] | Technically, I did, remember? | 其实我真想过 记得吗 |
[02:46] | Only, I thought it would be for-. | 不过我认为是由于 |
[02:48] | Eating someone, yeah. | 吃掉某人 对 |
[02:50] | You think that Spielberg stuff is really happening? | 你们觉得斯皮尔伯格那事是真的吗 |
[02:52] | How could that happen? | 怎么可能嘛 |
[02:54] | That would mean the world was insane. | 要真那样 世界不就都疯了 |
[02:58] | Haaaaaaaaaaam, gurrrrl! | 火~~腿~~妞 |
[03:00] | Not to be crass, but there is an upside to this, financially. | 别嫌我俗 不过这样确实在经济上有好处 |
[03:04] | Chang’s absence lowers our insurance premiums 6%. | 昌不在 让我们的保险金降了百分之六 |
[03:07] | There’s nothing but upsides to him leaving. | 他离开只会是有利无弊 |
[03:10] | I think we all just feel a little short changed. | 我们可能只是觉得有点被背叛了 |
[03:12] | We invested so much in him | 在没人关注他的时候 |
[03:14] | when no one else would. | 我们为他付出了那么多 |
[03:15] | Because we all assumed he was | 因为我们都以为他已经疯到 |
[03:16] | so insane he would die if we kicked him out. | 如果被我们踢出去 他会死掉的 |
[03:19] | This whole time it turns out we were holding him back. | 结果这一切只是 我们在拖他后腿 |
[03:23] | We thought he was bedrock. | 我们本以为他是绊脚石 |
[03:25] | But it turns out he was the ceiling of a cavern filled with us. | 没想到他其实是为我们遮风避雨的岩顶 |
[03:28] | I have already forgotten his name. | 我已经准备好忘掉他的姓名了 |
[03:30] | Did you ever really know his name? | 你真知道他叫什么吗 |
[03:33] | The Chinese fellow, right? | 那个中国人是吧 |
[03:35] | Whose name was some kind of noise? | 名字像个拟声词一样 |
[03:36] | Clang, bang, merengue. | 叮 咣 啷当 |
[03:38] | Looks like I’m the only one who’s not glad he’s gone. | 看来只有我高兴他不在了 |
[03:40] | At least I can finally clear some space in my hard drive. | 至少我终于可以腾点硬盘空间了 |
[03:42] | Oh, Leonard’s been in there for a while, | 伦纳德已经在那里待了好一会儿了 |
[03:43] | but I can stand guard if you wanna use the women’s room. | 你要是想用女厕所 我去帮你看着 |
[03:47] | No, I mean, I was shooting a movie with Chang | 不是 我是说在昌接火腿妞广告前 |
[03:48] | before he booked Ham Girl. | 我跟他一起拍的电影 |
[03:51] | I haven’t heard from him since, | 之后他再也没联系过我 |
[03:51] | so I assume the footage is useless. | 所以我觉得那些镜头应该都没用了 |
[03:54] | Did he sign a release form? | 他签过授权书了吗 |
[03:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:57] | I make all my actors sign releases before we do anything. | 做任何事之前 我都会让演员签授权书 |
[03:59] | You never know who is going to. | 你永远不知道谁会… |
[04:01] | The school owns a movie starring the Ham Girl guy. | 本校拥有一部火腿妞男出演的电影 |
[04:04] | Soon to be Spielberg’s Ham Girl guy. | 很快就是斯皮尔伯格的火腿妞男了 |
[04:08] | There’s no way to finish it, though. | 反正也没法拍完 |
[04:10] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[04:10] | What have I told you about quitting? | 关于放弃我是怎么教你的 |
[04:12] | That it’s sometimes the only way to survive. | 有时这是唯一可以活下去的方法 |
[04:15] | Well, don’t forget I said sometimes. | 别忘了我说的是 有时 |
[04:19] | Yolanda, the mayor’s up my ass. | 尤兰达 市长来找我麻烦了 |
[04:22] | I want justice. | 我要正义 |
[04:23] | Get him in here! | 让他进来 |
[04:27] | Is that right? | 这样对吗 |
[04:28] | Should I be angry? | 我应该生气吗 |
[04:29] | The film’s hero is police justice. | 电影里的英雄是正义警察 |
[04:30] | I had a real life former cop help me with the dialogue. | 有一位现实生活中的前警察帮我想台词 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna punch you in the heart. | 我要敲你心脏 |
[04:34] | Real life former cops aren’t great with dialogue. | 现实生活中的前警察台词功力比较差啊 |
[04:36] | I don’t think police should be heroes. | 我觉得英雄不应该是警察 |
[04:38] | Britta, pay your rent. | 布雷塔 交房租 |
[04:40] | Sorry, Abed. Okay, I need more information. | 抱歉 阿布蒂 我需要更多资料 |
[04:42] | What’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[04:43] | Am I married? | 我结婚了吗 |
[04:44] | I need more to go on. | 我需要更多信息才能继续 |
[04:46] | Can we get lunch? | 可以去吃午餐了吗 |
[04:47] | Okay, cut. | 好 卡 |
[04:47] | That’s about all we got. | 总共就这么多了 |
[04:48] | Chang found out the McRib was back | 那天昌知道烤汁猪腿堡回归了 |
[04:49] | and we lost the rest of the day. | 之后就啥也没干 |
[04:51] | Great actor, huge McRib problem. | 好演员 大烤汁猪腿堡瘾 |
[04:53] | Everybody. | 各位 |
[04:55] | This is my friend I told you about, Maury. | 这位就是我跟你们讲的朋友 莫里 |
[04:58] | He’s a genuine Hollywood film producer whose doctor ordered him | 他是真正的好莱坞电影制片人 遵医嘱 |
[05:01] | to live in colorado due to a medical condition. | 因身体状况必须在科罗拉多州生活 |
[05:03] | Tell them what you told me. | 把跟我说的再跟他们说一遍 |
[05:04] | Yeah, my blood nitrogen levels are through the roof. | 我血液中的氮素水平高入云霄 |
[05:06] | Most of the time, I can’t-. | 大多数时间 我不能… |
[05:06] | Oh, no, no the other thing. | 不不 不对 另一个事 |
[05:08] | Oh, right. If you can cut together | 好的 如果你能剪辑出 |
[05:10] | an 81 minute movie that arguably stars | 一部由争议明星火腿妞男主演的 |
[05:12] | the Ham Girl guy, | 81分钟的电影 |
[05:13] | I can guarantee distribution and a fast turnaround deal. | 我跟你们保证 分账到手非常快 |
[05:16] | People do it all the time | 大家都这么干 |
[05:17] | with old footage from recently famous actors. | 用新星的老镜头剪辑 |
[05:19] | Have you seen Vin Diesel in 1996’s Happy Pants? | 看过范·迪塞尔在1996年的「乐裤子」没 |
[05:23] | No. | 没 |
[05:24] | Well, neither has Vin Diesel, | 范·迪塞尔也没看过 |
[05:25] | but his roommate from film school saw 500 grand. | 但他电影学院的室友卖了五十万 |
[05:29] | But,I can’t just burn up my cop drama. | 可我不能就这么把我的警察剧付之一炬 |
[05:30] | It’s my only chance at the mainstream success I need | 趁我还没有靠拍乱七八糟的东西来赚钱 |
[05:32] | before I’m allowed to make weird stuff for money. | 这是我取得主流成功的唯一机会 |
[05:34] | It’s my American Graffiti, | 这是我的「美国风情画」 |
[05:35] | my Elephant Man, my Four Rooms, | 我的「象人」我的「四个房间」 |
[05:36] | the Robert Rodriguez segment. | 罗伯特·罗德里格兹片段 |
[05:38] | Well, why does it have to be a police movie? | 为什么一定要是警察剧 |
[05:40] | People don’t even like police now. | 现在大家都不爱看警察了 |
[05:41] | They like dinosaurs, they like aliens | 大家喜欢恐龙 喜欢外星人 |
[05:43] | and anything else that Chris Pratt can join forces with. | 和任何克里斯·帕拉特加入的队伍 |
[05:46] | I have three minutes of footage and | 我手里只有一个三分钟的镜头 |
[05:47] | he’s clearly a police chief behind a desk in New York. | 很明显他就是纽约办公桌后的警官 |
[05:49] | Is he? Or is it Space York, or is it a dinosaur desk? | 是吗 不是宇宙约吗 不是恐龙桌吗 |
[05:52] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道呢 |
[05:52] | Just add some CG. | 加点CG特技 |
[05:54] | That’s what they do with Chris Pratt. | 他们就是这么搞克里斯·帕拉特的 |
[05:55] | They put in him a regular scene, and then they add some Gagoos. | 先把他放进普通的场景里 然后加点怪物 |
[05:59] | I have a few CG models of some Gagoos. | 我还真有几个怪物的CG模型 |
[06:01] | I got fired from a mouthwash commercial, | 我被漱口水广告开除的时候了 |
[06:03] | but I successfully won back the rights to my gingivitis monster. | 但我成功夺回了我的牙龈炎怪兽版权 |
[06:07] | Also, I don’t know if it helps, | 还有不知道这么能不能帮上忙 |
[06:08] | but, when I moved into my RV, I found this. | 不过我挪房车的时候找到了这个 |
[06:12] | Now, that, you notice anything strange? | 你们看到有什么特殊的地方了吗 |
[06:16] | There’s no green three in billiards. | 台球里绿球没有3 |
[06:18] | Now, there’s a green six and a green fourteen, | 有绿球6和绿球14 |
[06:19] | but never a green three. | 但没有绿球3 |
[06:21] | So, what sport is this from? | 那这个球是什么运动里的 |
[06:25] | And why was it in my RV? | 它又怎么会出现在我的房车里 |
[06:30] | Anyway I, I can do some CG for the movie. | 总之 我可以帮电影做点动画特效 |
[06:33] | You’ll need a Chris Pratt type. | 你们得需要克里斯·帕拉特那样的男主 |
[06:33] | 「银河护卫队」星爵的扮演者 | |
[06:34] | I’ll do it if I have to. | 我可以上 |
[06:35] | I can slouch. | 我也能扮慵懒范儿 |
[06:36] | I can’t believe you guys are the ones pitching me this, | 真不敢相信 你们居然在劝我同意 |
[06:38] | and I can’t believe I’m saying no. | 而我自己都不敢相信 我要拒绝 |
[06:39] | You’re not saying no. | 不许拒绝 |
[06:41] | I mean, legally,I can’t force you. | 法律上 我是不能强迫你 |
[06:43] | But, I can do a morning announcement | 不过我可以发布一个晨间公告 |
[06:45] | that will make everyone hate you forever. | 让你成为永远的众矢之的 |
[06:46] | Technically, Abed, you would be robbing the school | 严格说来 阿布蒂 如果你不拍这部电影 |
[06:49] | for half a million dollars by not making this movie. | 你会让学校损失五十万美金 |
[06:51] | But, what movie? | 什么电影 |
[06:53] | Have you not been listening? | 你刚没在听吗 |
[06:54] | The movie about the Ham Girl guy, | 电影讲的是火腿妞男 |
[06:56] | in his space office fighting some Gagoos, | 在他的太空办公室里对抗怪物的故事 |
[06:58] | led by Chris Pratt type, | 领头人是克里斯·帕拉特那一型的 |
[06:59] | played by Jeffrey without his shirt. | 主演是光膀子的杰夫瑞 |
[07:02] | It shoots this weekend. | 周末开拍 |
[07:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -对 -好吧 |
[07:05] | Okay, but I get final cut, | 不过最终的剪辑得由我来 |
[07:06] | and it has to be a good movie. | 而且得是精品 |
[07:07] | Agreed, but you have to finish that cut | 同意 但即使拍得很烂 |
[07:09] | by Monday, even if it’s bad. | 你也必须在周一完成剪辑 |
[07:10] | I agree to that, but it has to be good by my standards. | 同意 但一定得是我眼中的精品 |
[07:12] | Absolutely, and also, if it’s terrible, | 绝对的 不过即使烂到家 |
[07:14] | nobody will notice or care. | 也没人会在意 |
[07:15] | You guys are all gonna help me? | 你们都会帮我吗 |
[07:16] | And we’re gonna make a good movie? | 我们会一起完成一部佳作 |
[07:17] | Definitely, or a bad one. | 当然 也可能是烂片 |
[07:19] | Probably a bad one. | 一定会很烂的 |
[07:20] | I think we’re all on the same page. | 看来大家都同意了 |
[07:22] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对 是的 |
[07:23] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[07:24] | So, let’s crap out this piece of crap. | 那赶紧的吧 把这垃圾捯饬出来 |
[07:27] | That attitude concerns me. | 他这种态度让我很担心 |
[07:32] | 格林德尔社区大学 电影部 | |
[07:36] | I need more information. | 我需要更多信息 |
[07:37] | 阿布蒂作品 | |
[07:41] | What’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[07:45] | 星际船长大战银河入侵者 | |
[07:54] | I need more to go on. | 给我更多信息我才能继续 |
[07:57] | My name is Chief Starr, and I am in the stars. | 我是星际船长 我遨游在这星际间 |
[08:01] | And I am the hero. | 我是个大英雄 |
[08:03] | I deserve better. | 我应该活得更好 |
[08:06] | You’re a very gifted pilot, Chief Starr. | 您真是个天资卓越的飞行家 星际船长 |
[08:11] | I’m the Mayor of outer space. | 我是外太空的市长 |
[08:12] | Why are we changing course? | 为什么改变航向 |
[08:14] | The Mayor is up my ass. | 市长你个屎 |
[08:15] | Father, I love him. | 父亲 我爱他 |
[08:22] | What in the space? | 外面是什么 |
[08:23] | Yooba dooba dooba. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[08:24] | We’re under attack. | 我们被攻击了 |
[08:26] | By whom, Glip Glop? | 是谁 小绿怪 |
[08:28] | Okay, cut. | 卡 |
[08:29] | Why are we cutting? | 为什么喊卡 |
[08:30] | That felt good to me. | 我觉得还不错啊 |
[08:31] | – Moving on? Stop. – Just a couple of adjustments. | -换场吗 -有几处要调整一下 |
[08:33] | Ugh, you get two. | 让你说两点 |
[08:35] | You guys need to move when the ship gets hit. | 飞船受到撞击的时候 你们要晃晃 |
[08:36] | It looks weird when you stand still. | 要是不动 会显得很怪 |
[08:38] | And Britta, it sounds weird when you use good grammar. | 还有布雷塔 你说话不出错 听着不对头 |
[08:40] | My character can’t have good grammar? | 我的角色连话都说不好吗 |
[08:41] | Not in a space battle. | 在宇宙战里不会 |
[08:42] | Because everything else we’re saying sounds really natural, | 因为我们的台词都好自然哦 |
[08:45] | like I’m a Space Senator. | 比如我是个太空议员 |
[08:46] | Space Mayor. | 是太空市长 |
[08:47] | I’m matching your dialogue to what I have from Chang. | 我要把你的台词和昌的对上 |
[08:49] | – When are my lines? – You don’t have any lines. | -我的台词呢 -你没有台词 |
[08:50] | You’re the backup Chang. | 你是昌的替身 |
[08:51] | But we have Chang’s footage. | 可昌的部分已经拍好了 |
[08:53] | This shot from that angle matches the back of Chang’s shot. | 这个场景的角度对着昌的背影 |
[08:54] | Chang is Chief Starr. | 昌是星际船长 |
[08:55] | He’s the pilot of the spaceship. | 是宇宙飞船的飞行员 |
[08:56] | Britta, you’re Princess Meridian. | 布雷塔 你是子午线公主 |
[08:58] | Brittana. | 布雷塔娜 |
[08:58] | Okay. Jeff is her father, the Mayor of Space, | 好吧 杰夫是她的爸爸 太空市长 |
[09:00] | and you guys are under attack. | 你们现在遭到了攻击 |
[09:01] | Action! | 开拍 |
[09:04] | What in the space? | 外面是什么 |
[09:06] | Yooba dooba dooba. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[09:07] | We’re under attack. | 我们被攻击了 |
[09:09] | Okay, cut. | 好 卡 |
[09:10] | Where are you guys seeing Glip Glop? | 你们往哪儿看小绿怪呢 |
[09:11] | That Glip Glop was a tennis ball. | 可小绿怪就是个网球 |
[09:13] | But, Garrett’s not Glip Glop. | 加瑞特不是小绿怪吗 |
[09:14] | If I was Glip Glop, | 如果我是小绿怪 |
[09:16] | why would I be holding a tennis ball on a stick? | 我还用棍子拿着个网球干什么 |
[09:18] | Why am I wearing a blouse? | 我又为什么要穿这身呢 |
[09:19] | It’s Sci-fi, it doesn’t matter. | 这是科幻片 无所谓的 |
[09:21] | Please don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[09:22] | I know you don’t mean that. | 我知道你不是真心的 |
[09:23] | The tennis ball is Glip Glop, | 网球是小绿怪 |
[09:24] | and please stumble in the same direction. | 而且请你们晃的时候方向一致 |
[09:27] | Go! Action. Bang. | 开拍 来了 |
[09:30] | What in space? | 外面是什么 |
[09:31] | Gooba, gooba, gooba. | 嘟吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[09:32] | We’re under attack! | 我们被攻击了 |
[09:34] | Who by? Who attack? | 是谁 谁攻击 |
[09:36] | Me princess. | 我 公主 |
[09:38] | The Sporborfians! | 是斯珀波菲人 |
[09:44] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[09:46] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[09:50] | Are we rolling? | 我们在旋转了吗 |
[09:53] | We’re rolling! | 我们在旋转 |
[09:54] | We’re rolling! | 我们在旋转 |
[10:05] | Get to the escape pod. | 快去逃生舱 |
[10:07] | Really? You picked that outfit? | 搞毛 你干嘛选这套戏服 |
[10:09] | Britta? | 布雷塔 |
[10:10] | It’s Meridian. | 是子午线 |
[10:10] | -Keep going. – Insane. | -接着演 -真是疯了 |
[10:12] | And, what is your name, Exploitia? | 你叫什么 大恩人 |
[10:14] | Scorpio Nine, I’m a pleasure droid. | 我是天蝎9号 我是个逗乐机器人 |
[10:19] | No, I’m an assassin? | 错了 我不是刺客吗 |
[10:20] | You’re both, keep going. | 都是 接着演 |
[10:21] | She was a pleasure droid. | 她是个逗乐机器人 |
[10:22] | She got turned into an assassin. | 后来变成了刺客 |
[10:23] | She’s my other daughter. | 是我另一个女儿 |
[10:24] | That’s your sister. | 这是你妹妹 |
[10:26] | Get to the escape pods. | 快去逃生舱 |
[10:28] | And then, then we go. | 然后我们快逃 |
[10:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:32] | Check out Chief Starr, Jeff. | 问问星际船长 杰夫 |
[10:35] | Chief Starr? | 星际船长 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | I’ll see you in hell. | 我们地狱里再相会吧 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Mayor, your ass is grass. | 市长 你个渣渣 |
[10:43] | Okay, cut. | 好了 卡 |
[10:50] | There are some things that we could-. | 还有些地方我们可以改… |
[10:51] | Okay. Moving on, people. | 好了 换场伙计们 |
[10:56] | Okay, moving on. | 好 换场 |
[10:57] | Next shot, space station faculty lounge. | 下一场戏是空间站的工厂休息室 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 辛苦各位 |
[11:01] | Abed, we need to move a little faster I think. | 阿布蒂 我觉得进度要加快了 |
[11:03] | Can I just explain something as a filmmaker? | 我能不能以导演的身份向你解释一下 |
[11:05] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 还是别了 |
[11:05] | I wish you would look at what I was wearing, | 我希望你能看看我现在这幅样子 |
[11:06] | and let that be all the explanation you need | 然后什么都别说了 |
[11:09] | about where are standards should be. | 标准就是这样了 |
[11:11] | But, do you understand | 但你得明白 |
[11:11] | that sci-fi films aren’t usually improvised over a weekend | 科幻片不是一个周末就能凑和出来的 |
[11:14] | with a cast and crew that doesn’t care? | 何况整个剧组根本没人真的在意 |
[11:16] | We care about finishing. | 我们在意的是想早点杀青 |
[11:18] | And, this has to be finished by Monday. | 这部电影必须在周一完工 |
[11:20] | So, you’re back into a level of quality from there. | 你要以这样的质量标准看 |
[11:23] | Let me use a metaphor I can understand. | 让我现想个比方 |
[11:26] | Every day, I work out. | 我每天都会锻炼 |
[11:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:27] | Yes, because I’m not an artist like you, | 是的 因为我不像你是搞艺术的 |
[11:29] | but this is a kind of canvas. | 但我的身材就是我的画布 |
[11:32] | I work on it with equipment, but I will never really be done. | 虽然我每天用器材锻炼 但没有结束的一天 |
[11:36] | You could be if you wanted, I mean- | 如果你真的想是可以的 |
[11:37] | This will never be done. | 没有停下的时候的 |
[11:39] | Chris Pratt’s never gonna stop, is he? | 克里斯·帕拉特就不会停 对吧 |
[11:41] | He’ll always be out there mocking me. | 我永远比不上他 |
[11:42] | So, I can never stop. | 所以我也不会停 |
[11:44] | Just like you’ll never stop making movies. | 就像你永远不会放弃电影梦 |
[11:46] | But, I don’t stay on one treadmill my entire life, | 但我不会一辈子每分每秒都待在跑步机上 |
[11:49] | staring at commercials for movies with Chris Pratt. | 看着那些给克里斯·帕拉特电影赞助的广告 |
[11:52] | I take my work into the world. | 我把锻炼放入现实中 |
[11:54] | I premiere it, I share with the public. | 我让它首映了 和世界共享 |
[11:58] | Don’t stay in the gym, Abed. | 不要固守自封 阿布蒂 |
[12:00] | Get this session done, get out there and get your shirt off. | 把这一条拍完 出去 把衣服脱了 |
[12:03] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[12:04] | Yes? | 明白 |
[12:06] | Yes! | 明白了 |
[12:10] | Ready, let’s do this. | 准备 开始 |
[12:33] | I understand you are looking for your friend. | 我知道你在找你的朋友 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:36] | – I am Minotaur Man. – What? | -我是牛头怪 -啥 |
[12:39] | Friends are hard to come by in space. | 太空里遇到个朋友不容易 |
[12:43] | You’d better take this for protection. | 你最好带上这个 防身用 |
[12:50] | The sound coming from the gun I gave you | 这声音是我给你的枪发出来的 |
[12:53] | is 40,000 hyper watts of laser. | 这枪有四万超瓦的激光 |
[12:57] | Oh, don’t worry, don’t worry about that. | 哎呀 没事没事 |
[12:59] | I can put that back. | 我还能粘回去 |
[13:00] | Sometimes my eye falls off because I mean, I’m a robot. | 有时候我眼珠子会掉下来 因为我是机器人 |
[13:04] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[13:17] | How about this Baja, | 这个巴哈酒吧怎么样 |
[13:19] | everyone here is so accustomed to violence. | 大家对暴力都习以为常 |
[13:23] | I need, any no-. | 我想要 不是… |
[13:25] | Where your friends are? | 你是要朋友吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry, but you’re not gonna like this. | 不好意思 你不会想听到的 |
[13:29] | Your friends have been taken prisoner by Master, | 你的朋友们被那个 |
[13:32] | Master Dracula. | 德…古拉主人捉走了 |
[13:44] | Wild West baby. | 真是狂野的西部啊 |
[13:45] | Space version of the Wild West. | 太空版的狂野西部 |
[13:50] | Cut. | 卡 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:55] | My eye fell off, but, but, but I, I covered it. | 我眼珠子掉了 不过我掩饰过去了 |
[14:09] | – Perfect. Moving on, hallway. – Yes! | -完美 下一场 走廊戏 -好 |
[14:19] | Take that! | 吃我一记 |
[14:22] | This is crazy. | 太多了 |
[14:24] | Here. | 看我的 |
[14:25] | Let me do this. | 我要做这个 |
[14:27] | What are you doing? | 干什么呢你 |
[14:28] | You make everything harder for all women when you do that. | 你这么一搞 是个女人都不好做了 |
[14:31] | I’m improvising. | 我在即兴创作啊 |
[14:32] | Improvise pockets. | 你即兴创作个口袋不行吗 |
[14:34] | Pay your rent, or shut up. | 你要不付房租就闭嘴 |
[14:41] | Laser bomb! | 看我的激光炸弹 |
[14:54] | Yooba Dooba dooba, Glip Glop like. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 小绿怪好喜欢 |
[14:58] | Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[15:05] | So the robot also says yooba dooba. | 所以机器人也说「尤吧嘟吧」吗 |
[15:08] | I’m not complaining. | 我不想吐槽 |
[15:09] | It’s just that everyone who’s not a person | 是不是这里只要不是人 |
[15:11] | is saying “Yooba Dooba.”. | 就都说「尤吧嘟吧」 |
[15:12] | Maybe it’s because I’m a spy. | 没错 因为我就是太空间谍 |
[15:15] | He’s a spy. | 他是间谍 |
[15:17] | I’m an evil spy. | 我是个坏坏的间谍 |
[15:19] | Shoot Glip Glop’s he’s a spy. | 打绿怪 他是间谍 |
[15:23] | Glop Glop’s a spy? | 小绿怪是间谍 |
[15:24] | We went with. | 我们即兴发挥 |
[15:27] | Okay shot. Shot. | 好 打他 打他 |
[15:29] | Okay now that now that he’s dead | 好了 现在他被打死了 |
[15:32] | and there’s one robot left | 只剩一只机器人了 |
[15:33] | – let’s go to the thing. – Go. | -我们去找那个东西吧 -走啊 |
[15:36] | Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba, Yooba Dooba dooba. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[15:53] | Space garbage. | 太空垃圾 |
[15:55] | Look! | 看哪 |
[15:57] | We’re gonna get crushed. | 我们要被压扁啦 |
[15:59] | And is there a monster? | 这里有没有妖怪呀 |
[16:04] | But so what? | 打死他又怎样 |
[16:05] | We’re gonna get crushed. | 我们要被压扁了 |
[16:09] | I love you? | 我…爱你 |
[16:10] | – I love you. – That’s your daughter. | -我爱你 -她是你女儿好吗 |
[16:13] | – You’re my daughter. – Yeah and you said | -你才是我女儿啊 -对啊可是你说 |
[16:14] | we were sisters, dumb ass. | 我俩是姐妹来着 白痴 |
[16:16] | It’s hot. | 太激烈了 |
[16:17] | It’s like Chinatown in space. | 就像太空版的唐人街 |
[16:24] | And I’m the hero? | 我这英雄要出现了 |
[16:25] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[16:27] | Let’s do this. | 放马过来吧 |
[16:28] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[16:30] | They’re saved! | 他们得救啦 |
[16:35] | Feel the force. | 感受原力吧 |
[16:37] | What? | 啥 |
[16:38] | I don’t feel the force. | 我感受不到原力 |
[16:40] | I’m not allowed to. | 因为他们不让 |
[16:41] | What do I feel? | 你问我感受啥 |
[16:44] | I feel Dracula force. | 我感受到德古拉的力量 |
[16:48] | I feel Dracula signals. | 我感受到德古拉的信号 |
[16:52] | Your ass is mine. | 我要收了你的小命 |
[16:57] | That last stunt you pulled | 你刚才那点小伎俩 |
[16:58] | put six of my best guys in the hospital. | 害得我六个壮士进了医院 |
[17:00] | Maniac. | 你个疯子 |
[17:01] | I’m more than a maniac. | 疯子怎能与我并论 |
[17:05] | I’m Dracula. | 我就是德古拉 |
[17:21] | Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, | 哎妈呀 哎妈呀 |
[17:23] | Oh my God, Jesus Christ they shot him. | 我的天啊 神啊他被打死了 |
[17:27] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[17:29] | What’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[17:31] | Why am I doing or saying anything that I am saying or doing, | 我说我所说 做我所做 所谓何故 |
[17:35] | I need more, I need more than what I’m getting. | 我要得到更多 比现在得到的更多 |
[17:56] | That was incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[17:57] | Congratulations. | 热烈祝贺 |
[18:00] | How long is it? | 片长多少 |
[18:01] | 87 minutes. | 87分钟 |
[18:03] | Get it to eight one, that means 81. | 搞成81分钟的 要81分钟哦 |
[18:05] | I’ll make some calls, we’ll premiere this thing, | 我要打几个电话 我们要首映 |
[18:07] | and we’ll get your school a check. | 我们还要给你们学校开支票 |
[18:14] | So which six minutes should we cut? | 那我们要剪哪里的6分钟呢 |
[18:17] | Jeff’s death scene probably, right? | 杰夫死的那场 怎么样 |
[18:19] | Oh. Yeah. | 哦对 |
[18:20] | – Mine? – Yeah, in the space dungeon? | -剪我的戏 -对 就在太空地牢那场 |
[18:21] | There’s no Chang in that. | 那场戏里又没有昌 |
[18:22] | How long is Jeff’s death scene? | 杰夫那场有多长 |
[18:24] | Yeah, how long is it. We’re really zeroing in on it. | 就是啊 有多长 我们真的好投入耶 |
[18:28] | Do you think I’m frightened? | 你以为我害怕了吗 |
[18:30] | These chains were forged from the iron of Ganymede. | 这些铁链是用伽倪墨得斯星的铁锻造的 |
[18:34] | And the steel, | 还有这钢 |
[18:40] | I’m not going to tell you where he is. | 我才不会告诉你他的下落 |
[18:43] | I’d rather die. | 我宁死不从 |
[18:45] | Hm, it seems pretty important | 这场戏看起来还是很重要的 |
[18:47] | he doesnt give doesn’t give up Chang. | 他死都不出卖昌 |
[18:49] | I mean, otherwise the last thing he says to him is, | 另外 他跟昌说的最后一句话是 |
[18:51] | I’ll see you in Hell. | 我会在地狱与你相会 |
[18:53] | It’s not really a movie about him. | 可是 他又不是电影的主角 |
[18:56] | Yeah. Hm-hm. Well, what about your steel drum solo? | 是没错 那剪你那段钢桶独奏怎么样 |
[18:59] | Oh, I don’t think we should lose that. | 我觉得那段可不能剪 |
[19:01] | Well, what about the weird wedding ritual | 那在小绿怪的星球上的 |
[19:02] | on Glip Glop’s planet, huh? | 那段超怪的婚礼呢 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | Let’s not throw out the baby with the bath water. | 咱别捡了芝麻丢西瓜好吗 |
[19:07] | We’re not getting a frame of Glip Glop. | 我们别去搞小绿怪 |
[19:10] | I mean, that’s like cutting Cowboy out of Midnight Cowboy. | 我们还是把午夜牛郎里的牛郎剪了吧 |
[19:12] | Jeff’s death scene is six minutes 30 seconds. | 杰夫受死的戏份正好是 6分半 |
[19:16] | – There you go. – Oh, there you go. | -走你 -走你吧 |
[19:17] | Okay, cool. Easy enough. | 好吧好吧 简单粗暴 |
[19:19] | Should we, before we finish editing, | 剪辑之前我们可不可以 |
[19:21] | should we get those hornets out of the garbage? | 先把垃圾里的黄蜂赶出去 |
[19:24] | Those swarming hornets. | 那群大黄蜂 |
[19:31] | Is that serious? | 他不是认真的吧 |
[19:31] | – Is he doing a bit – That’s a long bit. | -他事先想好的吧 -想的够深远的啊 |
[19:36] | Oh, he’s serious. | 他是来真的 |
[19:37] | Let’s face it. | 我们就坦然面对吧 |
[19:39] | It’s pretty obvious when he’s acting. | 他在演戏的时候就挺明显的 |
[19:45] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[19:46] | Yo, yo, yo. Howdy. | 哟哟哟 大家好 |
[19:48] | Welcome to Kyle Beiderman’s editing tutorials. | 欢迎来到凯尔·比得曼的剪辑教程 |
[19:51] | I’m Kyle Beiderman. | 我是凯尔·比得曼 |
[19:52] | Yeah, that Kyle Beiderman. | 对 就是那个凯尔·比得曼 |
[19:55] | Leave me alone, Abed. | 别烦我 阿布蒂 |
[19:56] | Once I’ve watched this tutorial on how editing works, | 一旦我看了这个剪辑教程 |
[19:59] | I’m gonna save this movie without removing its soul. | 我就要拯救这部影片 力保它的灵魂 |
[20:03] | Step one. | 第一步 |
[20:04] | How to correctly label your files. | 怎样给你的素材贴标签 |
[20:06] | Nobody cares about labeling files, teach me to edit. | 谁要学贴标签啦 快教我怎么剪 |
[20:11] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[20:16] | You stay away! | 你死开 |
[20:17] | This is my movie too! | 这也是我的电影 |
[20:18] | It’s not even a movie Jeff, it’s a piece of crap. | 这根本算不上是电影 简直就是一垃圾 |
[20:20] | That doesn’t mean it can’t be good. | 人家有颗想变成好电影的心 |
[20:21] | That’s basically exactly what it means. | 这基本上也就是它的本质意义了 |
[20:23] | You stay away Abed. | 给我退下 阿布蒂 |
[20:25] | I’m not kidding. | 我不开玩笑 |
[20:26] | I’m huge and I have zero blood sugar. | 我个头大 我零血糖 |
[20:28] | I will kill you in these frisbees and nobody will ever find you. | 我把你弄死在这堆飞盘里 谁也不会找到你 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:33] | So now let’s get familiar with the user interface. | 现在我们来熟悉一下用户页面 |
[20:35] | No, just teach me to edit. | 赶紧教我怎么编辑 |
[20:37] | Bazinga. | 逗你呢 |
[20:42] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[20:45] | You’re killing me! | 你要掐死我啦 |
[20:46] | I told you! | 早警告过你了 |
[20:48] | You’re literally killing me. | 你真的要弄死我啦 |
[20:49] | – For real? – Yes! | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[20:57] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[21:00] | Every single one of you was gonna leave here except for me. | 除了我 你们每一个人都想离开 |
[21:04] | Troy, Shirley, Annie’s gonna be President. | 特洛伊 雪瑞 安妮要去当主席 |
[21:07] | Even Pierce got to die. | 就连皮尔斯也死了 |
[21:09] | And Chang goes to Hollywood. | 昌要去好莱坞了 |
[21:11] | So, we force you to make the crappiest movie of all time, | 我们逼你制作有史以来最烂的电影 |
[21:14] | and then we force you to make it even crappier. | 然后我们又逼你把它做得更烂 |
[21:16] | And we watch it, and it’s still not even that bad. | 我们看了 居然没那么烂 |
[21:18] | And the part I accidentally got the most excited about | 而我的角色无意之中演得最兴奋的部分 |
[21:20] | is the seven minutes we can cut. | 却是我们要剪掉的那七分钟 |
[21:23] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[21:24] | It means I’m a genius, but we already knew that. | 意味着我是个天才 大家都知道 |
[21:25] | I finally know in my heart, | 我终于知道 在我内心深处 |
[21:27] | that I will literally be the last one of us here. | 我将会是留在这里的最后一个人 |
[21:32] | And I know, they gave digital muscles | 而且我知道「银河护卫队」里 |
[21:33] | to Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy. | 克里斯·帕拉特的肌肉是数码合成的 |
[21:36] | I watch Parks and Rec. | 我看了「公园与游憩」 |
[21:37] | I watched it. There’s no scientific explanation for. | 我看了 完全没有科学道理 |
[21:39] | Hm, Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[21:43] | You helped me learn something about film making today | 今天你帮我学到了一些关于做电影的道理 |
[21:45] | that I think we all need to apply to life. | 我觉得大家都需要将其致用于生活中 |
[21:47] | It’s okay to plan some stuff, | 有计划是好事 |
[21:48] | and it’s okay to figure out what we did wrong. | 努力找寻自己的错误也不是不可以 |
[21:50] | But our plans are randomly gonna fall apart | 但我们的计划可能是毫无目的 终会失败 |
[21:51] | and our lessons are randomly gonna be wrong, | 我们学到的教训也毫无意义 是个错误 |
[21:53] | and if we just keep the cameras rolling | 但如果我们坚持开机 |
[21:54] | and shoot a lot of crap eventually | 拍下各种废柴人生 最终 |
[21:56] | Annie is going to reach down her shirt and pull out a laser bomb. | 安妮会深探内衣 掏出激光炸弹 |
[22:00] | I didn’t write that, we didn’t plan that. | 这不是我写的 也不在我们的计划之中 |
[22:03] | God made that happen. | 一切都是上帝旨意 |
[22:06] | God made this movie, and it’s dumb. | 这部电影是上帝之作 而且很烂 |
[22:10] | And we’re dumb for being in it. | 参演其中的我们也无比废柴 |
[22:12] | Life is a big, dumb, pointless movie with no story | 生活是一部糟烂 毫无意义和剧情的大电影 |
[22:15] | and an abrupt ending where the hero gets shot by Dracula | 结尾突变 英雄反被德古拉枪杀 |
[22:17] | in the middle of a lunch order during an outtake. | 而且还是幕后花絮里订午餐时 |
[22:20] | But somewhere in there, every once in a while. | 但总有那个时刻 每过一段时间 |
[22:22] | Annie reaches down her shirt. | 安妮深探内衣 |
[22:32] | So we keep the cameras rolling, | 我们坚持开机 |
[22:34] | and we edit out the parts we don’t like, | 把不喜欢的部分剪掉 |
[22:36] | and we stop thinking about Chris Pratt so much, | 不要再过多纠结克里斯·帕拉特 |
[22:37] | because it is not healthy. | 因为这样并不健康 |
[22:49] | Will you do me a favor? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[22:50] | I never tell anybody about our private conversations. | 咱俩的私密交谈我永远不会告诉任何人 |
[22:51] | I wouldn’t really know how. | 我根本不晓得怎么告诉别人 |
[22:52] | Let’s cut my stupid scene out of this piece of crap. | 把我那段糟烂表演从这部烂片里剪去吧 |
[22:57] | Then what we need to add 30 seconds? | 那30秒我们该怎么加 |
[22:59] | I have an idea about that. | 我有个主意 |
[23:01] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[23:03] | What’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[23:04] | Why am I doing or saying anything, I’m saying or doing? | 我说我所说 做我所做 所谓何故 |
[23:07] | But, am I married? | 我结婚了吗 |
[23:09] | I need more. | 我要得到更多 |
[23:10] | I need more than what I’m getting. | 比现在得到的更多 |
[23:19] | Hello Chief Star. | 你好 星际船长 |
[23:24] | I told you I’d see you in hell. | 我跟你说过了地狱再相会 |
[23:28] | And look who else is here. | 看看还有谁来了 |
[23:30] | Yooba dooba dooba. | 尤吧嘟吧嘟吧 |
[23:47] | Oh, great job you guys, on the new ending. | 新结尾做得太棒了 |
[23:50] | I like that the guy actually saw him in hell. | 他俩真的在地狱相会了 我喜欢这段 |
[23:53] | Right? | 赞哦 |
[23:55] | Hold on, phone call | 等下 有电话 |
[23:57] | from the distributor | 分销商打来的 |
[24:00] | get ready for a big check. | 准备好收一份巨额支票吧 |
[24:02] | Yellow. | 哈喽 |
[24:04] | Wait. Calm down. | 等等 冷静一下 |
[24:07] | What’s Chapter 11? | 什么第十一章 |
[24:09] | Wait. What’s YouTube? | 等下 什么YouTube |
[24:11] | Wait. What’s broadband? | 等下 什么宽带 |
[24:13] | What’s digital? | 什么数码 |
[24:14] | I don’t have a good feeling about that call. | 我对这个电话有种不好的预感 |
[24:16] | I don’t have a good feeling about Chang staying bankable. | 我对昌是否还有票房保证也有种不好的预感 |
[24:19] | Did you guys see this news story? | 你们看这个新闻报道了吗 |
[24:21] | I’ll never look at hot air ballooning the same way again. | 我以后再也无法直视热气球了 |
[24:24] | Lord James Franco’s balls. | 詹姆斯·弗兰科大人的蛋蛋 |
[24:25] | Oh, no. | 别说了 |
[24:28] | I tell you what I do have a good feeling about. | 我告诉大家一个感觉好的事情 |
[24:31] | Bring it in. | 来抱抱 |
[24:32] | Come on guys. | 来吧 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[24:41] | All right, one more for safety Ben. | 再拍一条 以防万一 本 |
[24:43] | What do you mean, one more for safety? | 什么意思 什么以防万一 |
[24:45] | I, I just don’t know if we get the line, | 我不知道有没有说那句台词 |
[24:46] | hold on Slinky. | 等一下 机灵鬼 |
[24:48] | Let’s move on. | 换场吧 |
[24:50] | I, I think, can, can we get one more? | 我觉得吧 咱们能再拍一条吗 |
[24:52] | You got it! Come on! Hold on, Slinky! | 好啦我说 等一下 机灵鬼 |
[24:55] | Let’s go. | 撤了 |
[24:57] | I think it was fine, but Steven’s kind of a stickler. | 我觉得挺好的 但斯蒂芬有点完美主义 |
[24:59] | Tell Steven Spielberg to lick my butt. | 跟斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格说吃屎去吧 |
[25:02] | Well, he’s right here, so. | 他就在现场呢 |
[25:07] | Hey, Steven Spielberg. | 斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 |
[25:11] | Can you give us a sec? | 能稍等我们一下吗 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[25:24] | – Ben? – Yep. | -本 -在 |
[25:25] | So, I guess we’re good for today. | 我想今天这样就可以了 |
[25:28] | Great job, you were right. We got everything we need. | 做得很好 你说得对 这些已经足够了 |
[25:30] | And there’s a small door in the back, back of the booth there, | 后面有个小门 就在隔间后面 |
[25:35] | that will take you, you know, outside. | 你过了那个门 就是外面了 |
[25:37] | And, we’ll talk soon. | 咱们回头再聊 |
[25:40] | I don’t go the way I came? | 我不从来的时候那个门出去吗 |
[25:41] | You do not. | 不用 |
[25:42] | There is a little door back there, and it goes right on out. | 后面有个小门 出门直接到外面 |
[25:46] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:10] | – Okay, Randall, are you ready? – Yup. | -好 兰德尔 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:16] | Which brings us to the issue of our cosmetology department, | 下面是关于我校美容部的事宜 |
[26:20] | who once again, find themselves. | 他们再次发现自己 |
[26:40] | Who, once again, find themselves nearing the end of | 他们再次发现自己 接近学期末了 |
[26:43] | the semester without any free haircut volunteers. | 依然没有任何免费的剪发志愿者 |
[26:55] | That may be due to last semesters lice scare. | 原因可能是由于上学期的虱子恐慌事件 |
[26:59] | – Totally. – Yep. | -没错 -对 |
[27:05] | Maybe if we put up a sign, guaranteed no lice. | 如果我们树个标牌 保证没虱子 |
[27:07] | Something like that. | 这样之类的 |
[27:09] | That would open you up to lawsuits. | 你会被起诉的 |
[27:11] | Son, we live in a world that has walls, | 孩子们 我们住在一个四面环墙的世界 |
[27:13] | and those walls have to be guarded by men with hair clippers. | 墙壁守护者手持理发大剪刀 |
[27:20] | Pink Floyd. | 平克·弗洛伊德 |
[27:22] | – You’re the worst. – What? | -你最烂了 -啥 |
[27:23] | – Oh, she is the worst. – Terrible. | -她最烂了 -烂透了 |
[27:25] | – I can’t believe she said that. – Terrible. | -真不敢相信她会这么说 -烂啊 |
[27:27] | Name one movie. | 说个电影 |
[27:29] | Britta’s the worst! | 布雷塔最烂 |
[28:16] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |