时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Next item is Friday’s alumni dance. | 下一项是周五的校友会舞会 |
[00:04] | How’s that progressing. | 进度如何 |
[00:05] | I’ve emailed every former student who’s not in prison or jail, | 我给所有没蹲监狱和号子的校友 |
[00:09] | everyone remember there’s a difference. | 都发了邮件 请注意其中的区别 |
[00:11] | Our alumni are touchy about that. | 我们的校友对此比较敏感 |
[00:13] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[00:14] | You go to jail if a cop doesn’t like you. | 如果警察不喜欢你 你是蹲号子 |
[00:16] | They can’t send you to prison without knowing you’re poor. | 不知道你穷的情况下是不会让你去蹲监狱的 |
[00:19] | Do you believe half our own politics? | 你能相信这里出去的 有一半从了政 |
[00:21] | Yeah.Yeah. | 是吧 是 |
[00:24] | I’m still trying to find a good DJ. | 我还在找好DJ |
[00:26] | By which I mean figure out what makes a DJ good, or bad, | 即我还在努力区分什么叫好DJ什么是坏DJ |
[00:29] | or different from a phone or laptop. | 手机和笔记本电脑比哪个好 |
[00:30] | Chang, how’s it going with the PowerPoint | 昌 你给市政局会议准备的PPT |
[00:31] | for the city council meeting? | 搞得怎么样了 |
[00:33] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[00:41] | 昌和PPT 失望之旅 | |
[00:44] | When you asked if I knew PowerPoint, | 当你问我是否会做PPT时 |
[00:46] | I said, yes. | 我回答 是 |
[00:49] | 是 | |
[00:51] | What did I really mean? | 但我其实是什么意思呢 |
[00:53] | 逐年的是 不是 是 | |
[00:53] | These are yeses and nos in the chart. | 表里有是与不是 |
[00:56] | They appear to be the same. | 看起来似乎是一样的 |
[00:57] | However, | 但是 |
[01:03] | I think you’ll find. | 你会发现 |
[01:14] | That within some eggs is the truth. | 要敲破蛋壳 才有真知 |
[01:22] | That should have been a dollar bill. | 里面应该是一块钱纸币 |
[01:24] | But I’m no magician. | 但我不是魔术师 |
[01:26] | I’m just a guy that knows PowerPoint. | 我只是会做PPT的男人 |
[01:31] | Okay, pushing that meeting. | 好 会议继续 |
[01:32] | In other news, campuses across the country including this area | 其他方面 在全国高校地区 包括此地 |
[01:37] | have been seeing a dramatic rise in guerilla marketing. | 都发现了游击营销在飞速增长 |
[01:40] | Why did they need marketing, they’re amazing. | 他们要市场干嘛 他自己就赞翻了 |
[01:41] | That’s guerrilla with a u. | 是游击 不是猩猩 |
[01:42] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[01:43] | I’m talking about undercover | 我指的是潜伏在人群中 |
[01:44] | advertisers that blend in with the public | 隐秘地为某种商品 |
[01:46] | while covertly marketing certain products. | 悄悄打广告的人 |
[01:48] | They can advertise things without you knowing? | 在你不知不觉中打广告 |
[01:51] | Is that legal? | 这是不是犯法啊 |
[01:52] | It sounds like brain Windexing. | 感觉像被洗脑了 |
[01:53] | It is legal. | 是合法的 |
[01:54] | It’s mostly harmless, but I would like to protect some of our | 几乎是无害的 但要保护好我们学校里 |
[01:57] | more impressionable students from being unduly influenced. | 那些比较容易受影响的学生不被过度影响 |
[02:00] | So if you see anything let the Dean know. | 所以谁发现了什么迹象 马上通知院长 |
[02:03] | Okay, don’t freak out. | 好 都别慌啊 |
[02:05] | Someone just told me that Honda has released some kinda | 有人跟我说本田刚刚上市了一款 |
[02:07] | super vehicle called the Honda Fit. | 超级汽车 叫本田飞度 |
[02:10] | It’s a small car with a big personality that can handle anything, | 小型车不张扬 可却能包罗万象 |
[02:14] | life throws at you. | 应对生活投向你的一切 |
[02:15] | Why am I standing here talking about it? | 我还在这废什么话 |
[02:17] | I have to find a Honda dealer, school is cancelled. | 我要去找本田经销商 学校放假 |
[02:19] | The Honda Fit is happening. | 本田飞度来了 |
[02:20] | It’s finally happening. | 它终于来了 |
[02:21] | I’m just going to give this school’s assets a quick freezy wheezy. | 我马上把学校资产小小冻结一下下 |
[02:25] | Is this meeting over? | 这会结束了吗 |
[02:26] | I think so, but sometimes we just hang out and say funny stuff. | 差不多了吧 有时候我们只是闲聊会 |
[02:31] | Have fun with that. | 好好聊哈 |
[02:36] | Guys, do you feel like Elroy doesn’t like us | 同学们 你们绝不觉得埃尔罗伊 |
[02:40] | as much as we like him and each other? | 不像我们喜欢彼此那么喜欢我们 |
[02:42] | He probably doesn’t know his role yet. | 他可能还不知道自己的角色定位 |
[02:43] | I mean, is he black Pierce, | 他到底是黑版皮尔斯 |
[02:45] | old Troy, or Shirley without a giant purse? | 还是老版特洛伊 还是雪瑞不背包 |
[02:48] | I haven’t exactly been a whirlwind | 自从特洛伊走后 |
[02:49] | of entertainment since Troy left. | 我就没有真正开心过 |
[02:50] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[02:52] | It’s not just me, you guys have been boring too. | 不只是我 你们也一样无聊 |
[02:53] | Okay. I just gotta ask. | 好吧 我就问问 |
[02:54] | What was so special about this Troy person? | 这个特洛伊到底有什么特别的 |
[02:56] | Did he own a rainbow? | 他家产彩虹啊 |
[02:58] | Was he the group’s pharmacist? | 他是小组药师吗 |
[03:00] | We don’t like to talk about it. | 我们不太想谈 |
[03:02] | But you often do. | 可你们老谈 |
[03:04] | I’m a problem solver give me information. | 我专业就是解决问题的 给我点信息 |
[03:06] | I’ll handle this. | 我来解决 |
[03:08] | Troy was very gifted at steel drums. | 特洛伊在钢鼓上非常有天赋 |
[03:12] | Steel drums. | 钢鼓 |
[03:15] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:16] | Well, this has been a great meeting. | 本次会议圆满成功 |
[03:18] | I’m off. | 我撤了 |
[03:20] | That won’t pay off immediately, but it’s gonna pay off. | 可能不会马上看到成果 但会有那么一天的 |
[03:23] | And that Jeff, is the truth. | 杰夫 这就是真知 |
[03:30] | Did you lose the egg you put the dollar bill in? | 你把藏了一块钱的蛋给整丢了吗 |
[03:33] | That’s how it works? | 还得藏吗 |
[04:04] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[04:05] | Remember that guy you were in love with, | 还记得你爱过的那个男人吗 |
[04:06] | but your love was torn asunder | 但你的爱被蹂躏粉碎 |
[04:08] | because he was a human incarnation of certain sandwich franchise? | 就因为他是公司拟人化后的三明治公民 |
[04:12] | – Sub. – Don’t say it. | -赛百… -别说出来 |
[04:13] | Don’t ever say that name without compensation. | 没给钱不给他们打广告 |
[04:16] | I know how much that experience hurt you, | 我知道那段记忆对你来说有多痛苦 |
[04:18] | which is why I’m warning you | 所以我来给你提个醒 |
[04:20] | that I just saw him in the parking lot. | 我刚刚在停车场看到他了 |
[04:22] | Breathe, the self destructive part of you | 深呼吸 你体内的自毁倾向 |
[04:23] | wants to run straight to him, | 正告诉你马上冲出去见他 |
[04:25] | but you need to be smarter than that, right? | 但我要你明智起来 好吗 |
[04:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:28] | Thank you Annie. | 谢谢你 安妮 |
[04:29] | Now I have one more class, | 我还有堂课要去上 |
[04:30] | but if you can wait 40 minutes I will meet you. | 如果你能等我四十分钟 我们在这 |
[04:37] | See I just don’t fling myself into the wild. | 我不是毫无准备就跑到野外的 |
[04:39] | The hub of a quality camping experience | 高质量的野外露营 |
[04:41] | is a safe and reliable generator. | 全靠安全可靠发电机 |
[04:45] | You know what I’ll talk to you girls later, right. | 过会我再跟你们聊 好吧 |
[04:48] | Stay inventive and enthusiastic. | 坚持创造精神和热情 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | – Britta. – Sub. | -布雷塔 -赛百… |
[04:53] | No, no, no, no, that’s my sandwich name. | 不不 那是我的三明治名 |
[04:55] | I’m my own man now. | 我现在是我自己 |
[04:57] | I’m a free, reliable, quality man, named Rick. | 我是一个自由可靠高质量的男人 我叫瑞克 |
[05:00] | Hi, Rick. | 你好 瑞克 |
[05:02] | That’s for half of my heart. | 这是为我碎了一半的心 |
[05:04] | And that’s for the other half. | 这是为我碎了另一半的心 |
[05:05] | And this is for being the reason there’s two halves of my heart. | 这是为我的心碎成两半的原因 |
[05:09] | Can you actually crouch down a little bit | 你蹲下点 |
[05:10] | cuz you’re taller than my instructor | 因为我只练到黄带 |
[05:12] | and I’m only a yellow belt. | 你比我教练高了点 |
[05:13] | No, Britta | 不 布雷塔 |
[05:14] | it took me this long to gain my freedom. | 我用了那么长时间才重获自由 |
[05:15] | I never stopped thinking about you. | 我一直都在想你 |
[05:17] | And you touched me in ways no one ever has. | 只有你才那么感动我 |
[05:19] | Nice. | 说的漂亮 |
[05:22] | I came back for you. | 我是为你回来的 |
[05:23] | You did? | 是吗 |
[05:25] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[05:26] | Look what I got. | 看我买什么了 |
[05:28] | Great Dean. | 好啊 院长 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:30] | But where’s your Honda Fit? | 你的本田飞度呢 |
[05:33] | Oh, I drive a CR-V. | 我开的是CR-V |
[05:34] | The Fit combines the efficiency of a sub-compact | 是飞度结合了微型车的便利 可以更灵活地 |
[05:36] | with the versatility to take whatever life throws at you. | 包容生活投向你的一切 |
[05:39] | Yeah! That’s what you said! | 对啊 你就是那么说的 |
[05:40] | That’s me! | 就是我啊 |
[05:41] | Can the CR-V not take what life throws at it? | CR-V也能包容生活投向我的一切吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but the CR-V has durability and storage. | 能啊 但CR-V更耐用 空间更大 |
[05:46] | Okay, that makes sense. | 好 也有道理 |
[05:49] | I bet my bank has a grace period. | 我那家银行肯定有宽限期 |
[05:51] | I’m going to get a CR-V! | 我要去买辆CR-V |
[05:56] | Are you guerrilla marketing for Honda? | 你是在给本田做游击营销吗 |
[05:59] | You’re not allowed to know that. | 你不应该知道的 |
[06:01] | I’m useless to Honda, if anyone knows. | 如果有人知道 我对本田就没有价值了 |
[06:02] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:03] | It’s the same story all over again. | 又是旧戏重演 |
[06:04] | I disagree. | 我反对 |
[06:05] | You know, I think it’s a whole new story. | 我觉得这是一个全新的故事 |
[06:07] | I have a beard now and an identity. | 我现在留胡子了 还有身份 |
[06:10] | Selling Hondas is just my job. | 卖本田只是我的工作 |
[06:12] | And they make great products that I’d wanna sell, anyway. | 而且他们生产的好产品让我忍不住想去卖 |
[06:14] | So can you have a girlfriend? | 那允许你交女朋友吗 |
[06:17] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[06:18] | Then, see you around as a friend. | 那就以后见了 朋友 |
[06:21] | As friend, Britta, | 作为朋友 布雷塔 |
[06:23] | can I at least show you | 至少来看看这CR-V的 |
[06:24] | the CR-V’s easy fold-down 60-40 split row seat? | 可轻松折叠六四分隔可倒式后排座椅 |
[06:27] | For 15 minutes. | 就十五分钟 |
[06:29] | Then, friends for real. | 然后做真朋友 |
[06:36] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[06:37] | The steel drum thing paid off? | 钢鼓的事儿有效果了吗 |
[06:38] | We invited Elroy to meet us in the study room for a game night. | 我们邀请了埃尔罗伊来自习室过游戏夜 |
[06:42] | He said, yes. Yeah! | 他答应了 |
[06:43] | Are you gonna play pretty please, will you like us more? | 你们是准备上演「求求你喜欢喜欢我们吧」 |
[06:45] | That’ll warm him up. | 他肯定感兴趣 |
[06:46] | Better. In celebration of Elroy’s | 好戏在这 为庆祝埃尔罗伊在九十年代 |
[06:47] | life peaking in the early 90s, | 所达到的人生高峰 |
[06:49] | The Ears have it. | 猜耳朵 |
[06:51] | The classic game of whose ears you have, which ears have it, | 经典游戏 猜你有谁的耳朵 哪只耳朵 |
[06:53] | and whether you have those ears. | 你到底有没有耳朵 |
[06:59] | We’re work-shopping new hand shakes. | 我们在研发新握手方法 |
[07:02] | You guys realize it’s just reinforcing his aloofness. | 你们知道这样做只会加剧他的高冷吧 |
[07:04] | If you want someone to like you, you don’t get to know them. | 如果你想让别人喜欢你 别去了解他们 |
[07:06] | You sit back and wait for them to notice you’re cool. | 坐好 等着他们注意到你很酷 |
[07:09] | What are you? 13? | 你这算啥 中二病 |
[07:10] | What’s the age allowance on The Ears Have It? | 猜耳朵适用年龄是多少 |
[07:12] | – Seven and up. – Then I’m six. | -七岁及以上 -那我就是六岁 |
[07:19] | I must say, you’ve become more reliable and durable. | 我得说你确实更禁摩耐操了 |
[07:22] | I hope we could do this again. | 希望我们可以再来一次 |
[07:24] | No, Rick, I want a normal relationship. | 不行 瑞克 我想要正常的恋爱 |
[07:27] | I want to experience brunch in public. | 我想能光明正大的去吃早午餐 |
[07:30] | I want a non-financial reason to text my parents. | 我想给我父母发非要钱短信 |
[07:33] | I want to tell another person how to dress. | 我想指点另一个人怎么穿衣服 |
[07:35] | We can have a relationship, | 我们可以成为男女朋友 |
[07:36] | we just have to follow a few simple rules. | 只不过要遵循几条简单的规定 |
[07:39] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[07:40] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[07:41] | You have to hide. | 你得躲起来 |
[07:42] | The windows are fogged over. | 车窗上都是雾 |
[07:43] | Are you napping heavily? | 你是不是大睡了一觉 |
[07:45] | I can’t hide forever. | 但我躲不了一世啊 |
[07:46] | No, but you can hide in comfort. | 是 但你可以躲得舒舒服服的 |
[07:48] | There’s 35.2 cubic feet of cargo space back here. | 整个车舱空间高达35.2立方英尺 |
[07:50] | Please, Britta. | 求你了 布雷塔 |
[07:52] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[07:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 快来 |
[08:00] | Why choose, when you can Hond-oose. | 本田本田 就选本田 |
[08:03] | Oh, and that blower that was just an impulse buy. | 那个鼓风机是我一时冲动买下的 |
[08:05] | Wow, Dean, you know, one vehicle’s enough for one person. | 院长 一人只需一辆车就够了 |
[08:08] | I guess I know that in my head, | 我心里明白 |
[08:09] | but I can’t shake this fear | 但我就是害怕 |
[08:11] | of losing even one small part of what Honda has to offer. | 怕失去本田 一点点都不行 |
[08:15] | My God, you’re level seven susceptible. | 天啊 你是个七级易感体 |
[08:18] | – What? – Nothing. Nothing, I-. | -什么 -没什么 没什么 |
[08:20] | Look, Rick, whatever that is, you can tell me. | 听我说 瑞克 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[08:22] | I’m on board. | 我和你一边的 |
[08:25] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:28] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 |
[08:38] | Am I found in Africa? | 我生活在非洲吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, and San Diego, and the Bronx. | 对 还有圣地亚哥 纽约布朗克区 |
[08:42] | A woman? | 是女人吗 |
[08:43] | Am I large? | 我是不是很大 |
[08:44] | Am I elepant? | 我是不是大象 |
[08:47] | I was thinking dolphin, | 我本来想的是海豚 |
[08:49] | but I knew they didn’t have ears | 但我知道海豚没耳朵 |
[08:50] | because my dentist has a poster of one on the ceiling, | 因为我的牙医在天花板上贴了一张海豚的图 |
[08:53] | and I recently had a root canal. | 而我最近才做了牙根管手术 |
[08:56] | Hey, party people, I could hear you all the way down the hall. | 大伙儿们 走廊那头都能听到你们笑声了 |
[08:58] | We’re playing The Ears Have it, Chang’s ahead by three pair. | 我们在玩猜耳朵 昌已经领先三副了 |
[09:00] | With an asterisk. | 有待讨论 |
[09:01] | I’m cheating. | 我作弊了 |
[09:02] | Hey, you can have my spot. | 你坐我这儿吧 |
[09:03] | I should, I should leave. | 我该走了 |
[09:04] | Oh, no, well, fun hanging out with you Elroy. | 别啊 和你一起玩很开心 埃尔罗伊 |
[09:07] | We know you have your choice of friends | 你有选择朋友的权利 |
[09:09] | and we thank you for choosing us. | 谢谢你选择了我们 |
[09:11] | Easy choice to make. | 这还不好选吗 |
[09:15] | See, told ya. | 看见了吧 早说了 |
[09:17] | Elroy doesn’t like us, what are we gonna do? | 埃尔罗伊不喜欢我们 这可怎么办呢 |
[09:20] | You guys are goofs. | 你们真是呆瓜 |
[09:21] | Yeah, we were silly. | 是啊 我们太蠢了 |
[09:22] | I got up to make nachos | 我要去做干酪玉米片 |
[09:23] | and Elroy said, that was not-cho job. | 埃尔罗伊说 我来干[谐音] |
[09:25] | And we laughed. | 笑死我们了 |
[09:26] | Then he made them for me. | 然后他就真的给我们做了 |
[09:27] | It was more than word play. | 他不是和我们玩文字游戏 |
[09:28] | It really wasn’t my job in his eyes. | 他是真心想要做给我们的 |
[09:31] | I hadn’t seen that side of him until now. | 今天我才看见他这样的一面 |
[09:33] | He had a great time. | 他和我们在一起很开心 |
[09:34] | Till Jeff showed up. | 直到杰夫出现 |
[09:36] | Maybe he just doesn’t like Jeff. | 也许他只是不喜欢杰夫 |
[09:38] | Okay, my deal. | 好 到我了 |
[09:39] | Boston rules. | 波士顿玩法 |
[09:39] | Two up, one down. | 一张上 一张下 |
[09:40] | Elf ears are wild, joker ears are regular ears. | 精灵的耳朵是大的 小丑的耳朵正常 |
[09:43] | Ears go cold once they’re off the head. | 耳朵离开头就作废 |
[09:44] | Rat ears are an automatic loss. | 老鼠耳朵算自动认输 |
[09:45] | No sneaking, sniffing, or grunting, | 不许偷看 用鼻子嗅 或打呼呼 |
[09:46] | and no asking do I have lobes. | 也不许问我有没有耳垂 |
[09:48] | Chang’s ahead by three pair. | 目前昌领先三副牌 |
[09:49] | With an asterisk. | 有待讨论 |
[09:50] | It’s not true, you know. | 你们瞎说 |
[09:51] | Oh, it is. I cheat my ass off at everything. | 是真的 我什么都作弊 |
[09:53] | I’m cheating at a game of hide and seek right now. | 这种躲猫猫的游戏我也要作弊 |
[09:55] | We weren’t supposed to leave the rec center. | 谁都别想离开这里了 |
[09:56] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[09:58] | Extra cards. | 额外卡 |
[10:01] | Stupid sink! | 该死的水池 |
[10:03] | Every time! | 次次如此 |
[10:05] | Mother. | 喵的 |
[10:06] | I hate. | 我恨你 |
[10:10] | No rush. | 不着急 |
[10:12] | What do you need? | 想要来点什么 |
[10:13] | A club soda please. | 一杯汽水 谢谢 |
[10:14] | How about a little something in there to keep it company? | 不如加点料吧 |
[10:17] | What do you recommend? | 有什么推荐的 |
[10:18] | Well, scotch and soda’s is a classic. | 威士忌加汽水可是经典 |
[10:20] | This one’s okay. | 这瓶就不错 |
[10:21] | We just got this one in. | 这瓶是刚进的 |
[10:23] | It’s got a pig on the bottle. | 但瓶子上有头猪 |
[10:24] | But this one, this one’s really good. | 这瓶 这瓶才是极品 |
[10:27] | Aged eight years. | 八年发酵 |
[10:28] | Smoky. | 口感醇厚 |
[10:29] | From Scotland. | 苏格兰进口 |
[10:31] | A little pricier but worth it. | 价格高点 但绝对值 |
[10:33] | I drink this one when I’ve got a reason to celebrate. | 有开心事要庆祝的时候 我就来点这个 |
[10:35] | Then I will take that one. | 那就这个吧 |
[10:38] | I think I’ve got something to celebrate. | 今天是有开心事要庆祝 |
[10:39] | Oh, yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么开心事 |
[10:40] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[10:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[10:46] | Britta, this is my boss. | 布雷塔 这是我的上司 |
[10:49] | From Honda? | 本田的 |
[10:50] | In public you’ll refer to us as Hilary from now on. | 现在开始 你就是我们公司的希拉里了 |
[10:53] | Continue. | 接着说 |
[10:53] | There’s a program we can be in, | 我们可以参与一个项目 |
[10:55] | where we covertly market as a team, | 组成一个隐性团队 |
[10:57] | we can be a couple in a relationship in public. | 我们可以成为公开的情侣 |
[11:00] | We can walk down the street holding hands. | 在大庭广众下手牵手 |
[11:02] | If I take a job tricking people | 条件我是接受这份工作 |
[11:04] | into buying things they don’t want. | 诱使人们购买他们并不需要的东西 |
[11:06] | Do you enjoy billboards and commercials, Miss Perry? | 你喜欢广告牌和广告吗 派利小姐 |
[11:09] | You mean shill-boards and con-mercials? | 你是说那些广骗牌和欺诈片吗 |
[11:13] | No, I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[11:14] | I detest them. | 我也讨厌 |
[11:15] | They are unmanned bulldozers | 它们就像不守规矩的推土车 |
[11:17] | rolling over everything in their path. | 所到之处 欺蒙拐骗 |
[11:19] | What Rick does is surgical. | 但瑞克的工作就像医生 |
[11:21] | He finds that part of each life that Honda can improve | 他发现本田可以帮助改善生活中的不如意 |
[11:25] | and gently bathes it in the most helpful information possible. | 并将这些不如意通过最有效的信息解决 |
[11:29] | I don’t think, you understand how surgery works. | 这和医生的工作不太一样吧 |
[11:32] | I came in here to get a club soda. | 我进来只点了一份汽水 |
[11:33] | Right now, I am drinking probably, | 现在我却喝上了 |
[11:35] | the best Scotch I’ve had in years. | 多年来尝过的最醇美的威士忌 |
[11:37] | Did you trick me? | 你耍了我吗 |
[11:38] | Am I suffering? | 我受到伤害了吗 |
[11:42] | Do you love this man? | 你爱这个男人吗 |
[11:45] | – I do. – Then I pronounce you a highly influential couple. | -爱 -那现在起你们就是广告情侣了 |
[11:48] | You may kiss your boyfriend. | 你可以亲吻男票了 |
[11:55] | Wait, where’d he go? | 等等 他哪儿去了 |
[11:56] | Whoa, that’s not for us to understand. | 我们不用弄明白 |
[12:00] | Well, okay, but he’s right there. | 好吧 可他就在那儿呢 |
[12:12] | Hi, Todd. | 你好 托德 |
[12:13] | Hey guys. | 好啊 |
[12:13] | Mind if we sit with you? | 能坐这儿吗 |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah, that would be great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[12:18] | I have to say, you guys seem very happy together. | 不得不说 你们看起来太幸福了 |
[12:21] | Hm, we have our moments. | 我们爱上了彼此 |
[12:22] | I’m excited because we’re going antiquing this weekend. | 这周末我们还有一起逛古董呢 好开心哦 |
[12:25] | I love antiquing. | 我喜欢逛古董 |
[12:26] | Everything is so old. | 全都旧旧的 |
[12:28] | I like it too. | 我也喜欢 |
[12:29] | You said you hated it. | 你不是不喜欢的嘛 |
[12:30] | I hated finding these treasures | 我讨厌的是找到的古董 |
[12:31] | and not being able fit them in the car. | 放不到我们车里 |
[12:33] | Now I got a CR-V. | 现在我有本田CR-V了 |
[12:34] | – CR-V? – Yeah, Rick’s new Honda. | -CR-V -对 瑞克的新本田 |
[12:36] | He won’t shut up about it. | 天天就念叨这个 |
[12:38] | Yeah, it’s kind of a game changer. | 整个生活都因它改变了 |
[12:39] | Certainly a sex life changer! | 性福指数也大大提高了 |
[12:42] | Sorry, for being obnoxious! | 别这么口无遮拦嘛 |
[12:46] | So what you’ve been up to? | 你最近忙什么呢 |
[12:47] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[12:49] | CR-V you say? | 是CR-V吗 |
[12:50] | CR-V | CR-V. |
[12:52] | CR-V | CR-V. |
[12:56] | You’re amazing. | 你简直神了 |
[12:57] | You’re amazing. | 你才神了 |
[12:58] | Honda’s amazing. | 本田神了 |
[12:59] | I want you to meet my parents. | 我要把你介绍给我爸妈 |
[13:01] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[13:02] | Honda. | 本田 |
[13:04] | – Look, Britta’s in love. – Yup. | -布雷塔陷入爱河了 -是啊 |
[13:06] | He must be a very special young man. | 他一定是个特别的小伙子 |
[13:08] | I bet they’ll be together for a very long time. | 我想这段感情一定会长久的 |
[13:16] | Man you got him pegged, man, pegged. | 你唬到他了 妥妥的 |
[13:19] | Hey Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[13:21] | Hey, here you can have my seat. | 你坐我的位子吧 |
[13:22] | I’m just going to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[13:23] | Oh, wait, before you go, | 等等 我还有事要告诉你 |
[13:24] | I know you have every one of Natalie’s Freezing CDs, | 我知道「冰冻娜塔莉」的每张专辑你都有了 |
[13:27] | but Abed found some songs by them online | 不过阿布蒂在网上找到一张 |
[13:29] | that they did for a charity album for homeless skateboarders. | 他们为无家可归的滑板运动员做的慈善专辑 |
[13:34] | Plastic doll parts, wall paper chrysalis, weird blanket. | 「塑料娃娃零件」「墙纸蛹」「古怪毯子」 |
[13:39] | I never heard these. | 这几首我都没听过 |
[13:40] | This is great, thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Stay away from that mechanic. | 远离那个机械师 |
[13:44] | Unless I need wrench made of licorice. | 除非我需要甘草扳子 |
[13:52] | Oh, man, I’m, I’m sorry. | 上帝啊 抱歉 |
[13:54] | Man, I’m like a fart to that guy. | 天啊 我对他就像个屁 |
[13:56] | He can’t get away fast enough. | 他一见我真是闪得够快 |
[13:57] | What? No, I mean, maybe. | 什么 哪有 其实有一点吧 |
[14:01] | What the hell happened at that ears game | 之前玩猜耳朵的时候搞什么鬼了 |
[14:02] | that made him like you so much? | 他怎么会那么喜欢你们 |
[14:04] | A few brief moments of human vulnerability. | 只是人性脆弱的一些小时光 |
[14:06] | Not really your wheelhouse. | 真的不是你能掌控的 |
[14:07] | Oh, I’m sure you have detailed files | 我看你对这个人性的弱点 |
[14:09] | on human vulnerability, Abed. | 倒是了解得很嘛 阿布蒂 |
[14:11] | Whoa, take a knee, man. | 退让一步吧 哥儿们 |
[14:13] | He’s right, Jeff. | 他说的没错 杰夫 |
[14:13] | If you want Elroy to like you, | 如果你想要埃尔罗伊喜欢你 |
[14:14] | maybe you need to put yourself out there. | 也许你得敞开心扉 |
[14:17] | You mean bribe him? | 你是说要收买他吗 |
[14:18] | With gifts? | 买个小礼物 |
[14:19] | Like your Natasha Freezes CD? | 比如你的「娜塔沙冰冰」CD |
[14:22] | Natalie’s Freezing. | 是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队 |
[14:24] | Natalie’s Freezing. | 冰冻娜塔莉 |
[14:27] | Natalie is freezing. | 冰冻娜塔莉 |
[14:29] | Natalie is freezing. | 冰冻娜塔莉 |
[14:30] | Natalie is freezing. Natalie is freezing. | 冰冻娜塔莉 冰你妹 |
[14:36] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[14:39] | I don’t know, I. | 我不知道 我… |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:45] | Honda. | 本田 |
[14:47] | The power of dreams. | 梦想的力量 |
[14:48] | Dean Pelton, I know how susceptible you are to advertising. | 派尔顿院长 我知道你经不起广告的诱惑 |
[14:51] | Would you say, I’m a level seven susceptible. | 你是不是也要说我是七级易感体 |
[14:53] | No, because why would I? | 当然不是 我干嘛这么说你 |
[14:55] | Because that’s moon man talk. | 这种话是月球人说的 |
[14:57] | You mentioned a new kid earlier, | 你之前提到一个新来的孩子 |
[14:59] | who told you about the new Honda Fit. | 就是那个跟你讨论本田飞度的 |
[15:02] | – Rick. – Britta’s boyfriend? | -瑞克 -布雷塔的男友吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, but he’s not. | 对 但不是他 |
[15:04] | No. | 不是 |
[15:05] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[15:07] | And he wouldn’t secretly be working for Honda, | 他才不会偷偷给本田打工呢 |
[15:10] | because when we first met | 因为我刚认识他的时候 |
[15:11] | he was secretly working for completely different company. | 他是在偷偷给另外一家公司打工 |
[15:15] | Are you… I don’t know how to… | 你…我不知道怎么说 |
[15:19] | I have a rule about being constructive, | 有一个规定要求我要有建设性 |
[15:21] | so I can’t ask any questions right now. | 所以我现在不能问任何问题 |
[15:23] | Because all of the questions I have right now are rhetorical | 因为我现在想问的问题都带有修辞 |
[15:25] | and they end with the word idiot. | 而且问完都很蠢 |
[15:27] | Do you know what a rhetorical… | 你知道啥是修辞吗 |
[15:28] | No, of course you don’t know what that is, | 哦 你当然不知道了 |
[15:29] | you’re an idiot. | 你本身就很蠢 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry, I am so sorry. | 对不起 太 对 不 起 了 |
[15:35] | But you’re so stupid. | 不过你那么蠢 |
[15:36] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道的吧 |
[15:37] | And you’re the only one who has no idea, because guess why? | 而且你就是绝无仅有的没头脑 知道为啥吗 |
[15:41] | Don’t answer that, you’ll get it wrong. | 千万别回答我 你一定是错的 |
[15:42] | So dumb. | 你个小傻瓜 |
[15:44] | You’re just a dumb little man who tries to destroy this school | 你就是个每分每秒都想毁了学校的 |
[15:46] | every minute. | 小傻逼 |
[15:48] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我又对不起了 |
[15:56] | Oh it’s okay. | 好了好了没事了 |
[15:58] | I mean it’s not okay, but shh, shh, shh. | 其实还有事 但是… |
[16:02] | Oh, so stupid. | 唉 太蠢了你 |
[16:05] | Oh shh, shh, shh. | 哦 乖 |
[16:07] | Such a dummy. | 真是个小傻逼 |
[16:09] | We are just so thrilled that you brought a friend. | 你带个朋友来我们真是太高兴了 |
[16:12] | Thrilled. | 高兴 |
[16:12] | And, and it is friend then? | 这位是你带回来的朋友吗 |
[16:13] | I mean is that the correct moniker? | 这么叫真的准确吗 |
[16:16] | – Boyfriend. – Hello. | -是男朋友 -这就对啦 |
[16:19] | This is, well that’s, whoa, this is very exciting. | 就对味儿啦 |
[16:22] | Boy you could just bowl me over with one of those sweet heart, | 小子 你拿下了我的另一个小甜心啊 |
[16:25] | you know what are the, you remember at the Johnson’s cabin, we. | 你还记得我们在约翰逊的小船屋里吗 |
[16:28] | Feathers. | 羽毛 |
[16:29] | You could blow me over with a feather. | 你用羽毛就能把我拿下 |
[16:31] | Well, you have a lovely home. | 您家真棒 |
[16:32] | I love this carpet. | 我喜欢这个地毯 |
[16:34] | It reminds me of the quality floor mats in my Honda CR-V. | 让我想起我的本田CR-V的高质量地毯垫 |
[16:36] | Oh, come on sweetie that’s not necessary. | 亲爱的这个现在真的不重要 |
[16:38] | You refer to your floor mats as quality, | 你提到了地毯垫的高品质 |
[16:41] | I’ve never heard that level of floor mat enthusiasm. | 我还从来没见过谁对地毯垫有那么高的热情 |
[16:45] | Should we be caring more | 我们是不是也该关心关心 |
[16:46] | about our floor mats, George? | 自家的地毯呀 乔治 |
[16:47] | I don’t think we should jump to conclusions, Deb. | 别那么快下结论 小黛 |
[16:49] | Just let the man finish his story. | 让他把话说完 |
[16:50] | They’re floor mats. | 就是地毯垫 |
[16:51] | That’s the story. | 没了 说完了 |
[16:52] | Hey, what’s this? | 哎哟 这是啥呀 |
[16:53] | What’s that? Look all around. | 那又是啥 四处看看 |
[16:54] | There’s things all around us. | 我们身边啥都有哈 |
[16:56] | Would you like to see a movie? | 你想看电影吗 |
[16:57] | We have one. What is it, George? | 我们有一部 叫什么来着 乔治 |
[16:58] | It’s it’s the The Aviator. | 阿瓦达飞行员 |
[17:00] | No, no, it, The Avatar. | 不对 是阿凡达 |
[17:02] | No thank you, that movie is three hours of puke. | 算了 那货就是三小时长的裹脚布 |
[17:12] | Of course, Britta’s joking. | 当然啦 布雷塔在开玩笑呢 |
[17:15] | We enjoy Avatar very much. | 我们当然喜欢看阿凡达啦 |
[17:17] | We do? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | Yes, it’s an immensely popular movie. | 是啊 这电影超火的 |
[17:21] | Of course, we love it. | 我们当然喜欢 |
[17:26] | How many alumni have responded? | 有多少校友回应了 |
[17:28] | Not many. | 不是很多 |
[17:28] | But I think our current students | 不过我觉得我们现有的学生 |
[17:30] | will show up for the degree raffle. | 为了学分也会来的 |
[17:31] | How about we put the DJ over there? | 我们把DJ放那边好不好 |
[17:32] | You’re not gonna need a DJ. | 你们用不着DJ了 |
[17:34] | I’ve been saying that since the invention of the shuffle button. | 自从随机播放键被发明以来我就一直这么说 |
[17:36] | I have booked a surprise musical guest this evening. | 今晚我预约了一位让你们惊喜的音乐人 |
[17:39] | A little piece of 90s nostalgia | 带点90年代乡愁风的 |
[17:41] | you might call Natalie is Freezing. | 「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队 |
[17:48] | Are you out of your damn mind. | 你脑子烧了吧 |
[17:50] | What? You know this band? | 啥 你也知道这个乐队吗 |
[17:51] | You know damn well I do. | 废话 我当然知道 |
[17:53] | Why do you always wha, what, | 你到底想干嘛 |
[17:54] | what, are you trying to get me to like you? | 想让我喜欢你吗 |
[17:57] | – No. – Good, cuz it aint’ working. | -才没有 -那就好 我才不会喜欢你 |
[17:59] | You weird, hair gelled, CPR dummy. | 你个怪胎 发胶男 心肺复苏假人 |
[18:03] | It’s pomade. | 那是发蜡好吗 |
[18:05] | As long as I’m up here, does anyone want anything reached? | 我站那么高有人想让我帮忙拿点什么吗 |
[18:10] | Hey, we’re Natalie is Freezing. | 大家好 我们是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队 |
[18:12] | Oh, are you Natalie? | 你就是娜塔莉吗 |
[18:13] | I’m Julie. The name of the band is Natalie is Freezing. | 我叫茱莉 我们乐队名叫「冰冻娜塔莉」 |
[18:16] | Why would anyone in the band be Natalie? | 为什么非得乐队成员有人叫娜塔莉 |
[18:18] | We’re artists. | 我们是搞艺术的 |
[18:19] | Cool. | 不错嘛 |
[18:20] | So, our DJ was going to man the frozen yogurt machine. | 我们的DJ要去操作冻酸奶机的 |
[18:22] | Is that something you guys can handle? | 那种东西你们搞得定吗 |
[18:24] | If you do need anything reached, I’ve been practicing. | 你们要这个动作伴舞吗 我练了很久了 |
[18:29] | We like Avatar? | 你说我们喜欢阿凡达 |
[18:31] | In public, yes. | 对外来说 是的 |
[18:33] | We like things most people like. | 我们喜欢大众所爱 |
[18:35] | Our job isn’t to alienate people. | 我们的工作不是要脱离群众 |
[18:37] | We’re on the job with my parents? | 在我父母面前我们还搞上班这套吗 |
[18:38] | With everyone, everywhere, all the time. | 无差别面对全人类 全世界 全宇宙 |
[18:42] | You wanted a relationship. | 你不是要恋爱关系吗 |
[18:43] | A real one. | 我要的是真的 |
[18:44] | It’s real. | 这就是真的 |
[18:46] | Do you not think, Honda makes good products? | 你不相信本田能做出好产品吗 |
[18:47] | Of course, I do. | 我当然相信 |
[18:48] | That’s never been remotely in question. | 这个我从来不怀疑 |
[18:50] | But, why does that mean that I like Avatar? | 但你说我喜欢阿凡达又是几个意思 |
[18:52] | Because you’re not a monster. | 因为你不是非主流 |
[18:54] | Right, cuz people don’t want to drive what a monster drives. | 好吗 因为人家不想跟非主流开一样的车 |
[18:57] | Stop the Honda, Rick. | 别再跟我说本田了 瑞克 |
[18:59] | Do you hear me? | 听到我说的了吗 |
[19:00] | Use a light press of your foot engage the highly responsive | 用你的脚轻触这个神奇汽车的 |
[19:03] | anti lock brakes of this incredible vehicle, now. | 高敏感度防锁制动装置 马上 |
[19:09] | I want to be with you, the real you. | 我是想和你在一起的 我要真实的你 |
[19:12] | This is me. | 这就是真实的我 |
[19:13] | This is what I do. | 我就是这样的 |
[19:15] | When I influence people to buy Honda products, | 当我感化别人买本田产品的时候 |
[19:20] | I feel God’s pleasure. | 我能感受到上帝般的愉悦 |
[19:22] | That’s from Chariots of Fire. | 这是「火之战车」的台词 |
[19:23] | I love Chariots of Fire. | 我喜欢看「火之战车」 |
[19:25] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[19:28] | Also we have to. | 当然我们也必须去喜欢 |
[19:30] | Dammit Britta. | 去你的 布雷塔 |
[19:41] | Oh man. | 不是吧 |
[19:42] | You people are everywhere. | 你们这群人怎么阴魂不散 |
[19:43] | I was looking for a place to hide. | 想找个地方躲都不行 |
[19:45] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna bother you. | 不用担心 我才不会烦你 |
[19:48] | Okay then, give me a gin and tonic. | 那好吧 给我来杯金汤力 |
[19:56] | Your friend Jeff booked Natalie is Freezing for the dance. | 你朋友杰夫给舞会订到了「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Tonight? We gotta go. | 今晚吗 那我们得去啊 |
[20:02] | Why aren’t you excited? | 你怎么都不开心啊 |
[20:04] | I used to date her. | 我之前约过她 |
[20:06] | Really. | 不是吧 |
[20:07] | Her name is Julie. | 她叫茱莉 |
[20:08] | Why would the bands name be her name? | 为什么乐队名非得用她的名字 |
[20:09] | She’s an artist. | 她是个艺术家 |
[20:10] | We’ve listened to them together. | 我们都一起听过她的歌 |
[20:11] | You never said anything about this. | 你从来没提过 |
[20:14] | She messed me up, she messed me up pretty good. | 她耍了我 她曾耍得我死去活来 |
[20:20] | Here’s to forgetting. | 来这里就是为了遗忘的 |
[20:20] | Not gonna toast to that. | 我才不要敬这个 |
[20:22] | Well, then forget you too. | 那也忘了你吧 |
[20:23] | Give me a break. | 少来了你 |
[20:24] | That’s the whole problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:25] | Everybody’s in such a rush to protect themselves from each other. | 所有人在那么一瞬间都会选择自保的 |
[20:28] | Sure. Yes, you gotta defend your castle, but you also gotta. | 当然 你要守卫自己的城堡 但也得 |
[20:33] | What’s that thing that castles have? | 城堡里的那玩意儿叫啥来着 |
[20:35] | Walls. | 城墙 |
[20:36] | – Come on. – A moat. | -别闹 -护城河 |
[20:37] | It goes over the moat, goes over the moat. | 过了护城河 过了护城河 |
[20:39] | Enemy knights, cavalry arrows? | 敌军骑士 骑兵之箭 |
[20:41] | No, come on. Stop it. | 不是啦 不是 |
[20:42] | It goes like this. | 就像这样儿的 |
[20:44] | Alligators? | 鳄鱼 |
[20:45] | No, it’s one thing. | 不是 就是一种东西 |
[20:46] | It’s mechanical. | 一种机械装置 |
[20:47] | One mechanical alligator? | 一条机械鳄鱼 |
[20:48] | Are you screwing with me? | 你是不是在耍我 |
[20:49] | I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我根本不晓得你在说什么 |
[20:51] | It’s one mechanical thing. | 就是一种机械玩意儿啦 |
[20:52] | It goes over the moat. | 越过护城河的那个 |
[20:53] | It goes like this. | 像这样这样的 |
[20:54] | A catapult! | 投石车 |
[20:55] | Oh, Jesus! What, what are you doing? | 吓死人了 你发什么疯 |
[20:57] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[20:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:00] | I’m gonna quit Honda. | 我要从本田公司辞职了 |
[21:01] | I’ll get a job I, I, I don’t know. | 我会去找工作 我不晓得 |
[21:04] | What do regular people do? | 正常人都怎么做 |
[21:06] | Well they buy things. | 哦对 他们会买东西 |
[21:07] | I’ll do that. | 我会去做的 |
[21:08] | For me? | 为了我吗 |
[21:09] | No, for Honda. Yes, for you. | 不 为了本田 当然是为你 |
[21:12] | Normally I would give you a hard time, | 通常呢我会折磨一下你 |
[21:13] | but I don’t wanna be like this guy. | 但我不想变得像这个人一样 |
[21:17] | Wait you’re coming. | 你要过来吗 |
[21:17] | – I’m coming to you. – You’re coming over? | -我要过去 -你过来吗 |
[21:19] | Okay. Do you? | 行 要不要 |
[21:20] | Okay that seems like really the hard way. | 貌似你迈得相当艰难啊 |
[21:22] | Okay wait watch out for the split there. | 小心桌上有条缝 |
[21:24] | – Okay. – Hold on. | -好 -抱紧 |
[21:25] | Hold on to me! | 抱紧我 |
[21:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[21:31] | Oh, wow what do we do now? | 现在我们要做什么 |
[21:33] | My school’s having a dance tonight. | 我们学校今晚有舞会 |
[21:34] | My favorite band is playing. | 我最爱的乐队会来演出 |
[21:36] | – Let’s go! – Okay! | -走吧 -好 |
[21:41] | A drawbridge, a drawbridge. | 吊桥 是吊桥 |
[21:53] | You need a drawbridge. | 你要的是一座吊桥 |
[22:04] | It’s Elroy’s favorite band too. | 也是埃尔罗伊最喜欢的乐队 |
[22:06] | I once, I once hallucinated one of their music videos in his RV. | 我曾经在幻觉中看到他房车里有一张乐队MV |
[22:09] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪哦 |
[22:10] | No, the Dean can’t introduce the band tonight. | 不行 院长今晚没办法介绍乐队出场 |
[22:12] | He’s in his office deciding what kind of vehicles to buy | 他正在办公室苦苦思索该为体育部 |
[22:14] | for the athletic department. | 买哪种车呢 |
[22:16] | Yeah, he needs a whole fleet. | 对 他需要一整队 |
[22:18] | That’s right a fleet of vehicles. | 没错 一整队车 |
[22:20] | He just needs to pick a model of car. He’s in his office. | 他只是需要选一个车型 就在他办公室 |
[22:22] | – Did you hear that? – Yes, I heard it, | -你有没有听到 -我听到了 |
[22:24] | Rick, but we’re out of the game. | 瑞克 但我们已经退出了 |
[22:26] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[22:27] | We can leave on a high. | 我们可以以高业绩的姿态离开 |
[22:28] | The Dean is a level seven susceptible, Britta. | 院长可是属于七级易感体 布雷塔 |
[22:30] | It’s a one-in-a-lifetime feeling, you won’t believe it. | 这是一种千载难逢的感觉 你不会相信的 |
[22:32] | I do believe it, but I don’t need it. | 我相信 但我不需要 |
[22:35] | Do you? | 你需要吗 |
[22:36] | I’ll just do this one last job, | 我只要完成这最后一份工作 |
[22:37] | then we’ll be free. | 然后我们就自由了 |
[22:43] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:47] | Guess I’m a level seven susceptible too. | 我想我也是七级易感体吧 |
[23:07] | Why do they assume somebody is named Natalie in the band? | 为什么他们会以为乐队里有叫娜塔莉的人 |
[23:10] | It, it like happens all the time. | 好像一直都会这样 |
[23:11] | Like, remember we were in Syracuse? | 还记得咱们在锡拉丘兹的时候吗 |
[23:15] | Elroy? | 埃尔罗伊 |
[23:16] | Julie, you messed me up. | 茱莉 你真是耍惨我了 |
[23:19] | You came after me because I wasn’t interested. | 你因为我不感兴趣所以来追我 |
[23:21] | You got me interested, and I fell hard. | 你勾起我的兴趣 我爱上你了 |
[23:23] | Then you got bored and destroyed me. | 你又觉得无聊 把我整崩溃了 |
[23:27] | And I’ve been afraid to love anybody for 20 years since, | 从那时起长达二十年我害怕爱上任何人 |
[23:29] | but not anymore. | 但现在不会了 |
[23:30] | – Okay. – I still love you, | -好吧 -我还爱你 |
[23:32] | but I’m not gonna keep on hurting others, | 但我不会因为你伤害了我 |
[23:33] | just because you hurt me. | 而再去伤害别人 |
[23:35] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[23:36] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[23:37] | That’s you. That’s my impression of you, | 这就是你 这就是你给我的印象 |
[23:40] | you jaded hipster a-hole. | 你这个一脸厌倦的嬉皮废柴 |
[23:42] | I still love your music. | 我依然爱你的音乐 |
[23:45] | Have a great gig. | 祝演出成功 |
[23:46] | Elroy, I’m tired of playing this game. | 埃尔罗伊 我厌倦了这游戏 |
[23:49] | I like you and I want you to like me. | 我喜欢你 我也想让你喜欢我 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:55] | You’re a good guy, Jeff Winger. | 你是个好青年 杰夫·翁格 |
[23:57] | You and I are gonna be friends. | 你和我会成为朋友的 |
[23:58] | Okay, great, whatever. | 好吧 挺好的 |
[24:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:05] | I love you. I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[24:06] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[24:16] | Sorry, Britta. | 对不起 布雷塔 |
[24:21] | Britta, did you know your boyfriend | 布雷塔 你知不知道你男朋友 |
[24:23] | was guerrilla marketing for Honda? | 在为本田做游击营销 |
[24:26] | I knew he represented something I wanted to buy. | 我知道他代表了某种我想买的品牌 |
[24:29] | I did good, Frankie. | 我做得好吧 弗兰 |
[24:31] | Didn’t I do good? | 我做的好不好 |
[24:32] | Yes, good Dean. | 好 乖院长 |
[24:35] | Smart Dean. | 院长好聪明哦 |
[24:37] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[24:40] | But he can never come back here. | 但他永远也不能再回这里了 |
[24:41] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[24:48] | Of course if, you want to come with us. | 当然 如果你愿意加入我们的话 |
[24:51] | Because you are good. | 因为你很优秀 |
[24:54] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我其实什么都没做 |
[24:56] | The 2015 Honda CR-V sells itself. | 2015本田CR-V本身就意味着畅销 |
[25:00] | That’s why it’s this years Motor Trend Sport Utility of the Year. | 所以今年正是运动型多用途车的大趋势之年 |
[25:18] | Oh my, where did he go? | 天哪 他去哪儿了 |
[25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | I know all of you know this next one. | 我知道大家都知道下首歌 |
[25:31] | Garbage woo hoo! | 是「垃圾」 |
[25:34] | * Moonlight, bleeding glass and healing needles, * | *月光 流血的玻璃 疗伤的针* |
[25:39] | * amputated hearts are never whole. * | *切掉的心脏再也不完整* |
[25:43] | I think this song is about me. | 我想这首歌是写给我的 |
[25:44] | * Too bright. * | *太皎洁* |
[25:46] | Or heroin. Who cares? | 或是海洛因 管他呢 |
[25:47] | * Dreaming as the screaming seagulls * | *在梦中 尖叫的海鸥* |
[25:49] | * feed on parts of me I keep below, oh, oh, * | *啄食了水下的我* |
[25:54] | * Orion, take off your belt * | *猎户座 解下你的腰带* |
[25:57] | * and let me go where you’ve been. * | *带我去向你的所在* |
[25:59] | * I’m flying overhead the buffalo are falling dead inside. * | *我自由翱翔越过内心已死的水牛* |
[26:06] | * Eternity it was you and me, * | *你我永垂不朽* |
[26:08] | how sweet it’d be, my wandering star. * | *无比甜蜜 我的游星* |
[26:34] | So now I ask a question. | 现在我要问问题了 |
[26:35] | Mom does, we answer it. | 妈妈问 我们答 |
[26:37] | What am I? | 我是啥 |
[26:37] | – A rabbit. – Obviously you can’t do that, | -兔子 -你不能这么做 |
[26:39] | obviously you can’t ask what you are. | 你不能问自己是什么 |
[26:41] | – Mom, change your ears. – Okay, sweetie. | -妈妈 换耳朵 -好呀 乖乖 |
[26:43] | Well, you didn’t say that before. | 你之前也没说这个呀 |
[26:45] | Dad, ask Mom a question about your ears. | 爸 问妈一个关于你耳朵的问题 |
[26:47] | I can’t see my ears. | 我又看不到自己的耳朵 |
[26:48] | That’s why you’re asking. | 所以才要你问啊 |
[26:49] | Okay. Deb, what are my ears? | 好吧 小黛 我的耳朵是啥 |
[26:51] | No. Like, am I an animal? | 错 应该是 我是动物吗 |
[26:53] | Well, yes. | 对 |
[26:53] | You are, and so are you. | 你是 你也是 |
[26:56] | Britta, whatever happened to Rick? | 布雷塔 瑞克怎么了 |
[26:58] | – Oh my God. – Okay, okay. | -我的天 -好啦好啦 |
[27:01] | Ships in the night I guess. | 我想你们不过是露水情缘吧 |
[27:02] | Why would you ask that? | 你干吗要问啊 |
[27:03] | I came over here, because Rick and I broke up. | 我来这里就是因为我和瑞克分手了 |
[27:06] | I know that. I just thought maybe something had changed. | 我知道 我以为也许有所改变呢 |
[27:08] | While I was sitting here? | 我坐在这儿就改变了吗 |
[27:10] | Well you know these days with all the apps. | 你也知道那段玩尽天下App的日子 |
[27:12] | Play the game. | 玩游戏啦 |
[27:13] | All right, which friend of ours collects me? | 好吧 咱们的哪个朋友会收集我 |
[27:16] | Joann Schunbucker. | 乔安·斯库巴克 |
[27:18] | I’m elephant. | 我是大象 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 对啦 |
[27:20] | How in the hell did you-. | 你们是怎么做到的 |
[27:20] | – Am I an animal? – Not by a long shot. | -我是动物吗 -绝对不是 |
[27:24] | Do I work in your office? | 我在你办公室工作吗 |
[27:27] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:27] | Nathan, in accounts receivable, | 内森 应收帐户 |
[27:29] | not his first wife but second wife, | 非原配 而是第二任妻子 |
[27:30] | the one that made cake for Memorial Day. | 阵亡将士纪念日做蛋糕的那个 |
[27:31] | Am I Mr Spock. | 我是不是史波克 |
[27:32] | Yes you are, I love this game. | 没错 你是 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[27:35] | – I know. – This is fun. | -我知道 -好好玩 |
[27:42] | I think we did something wrong. | 我想我们哪里又做错了 |
[27:45] | I know we did, Deb. | 我知道的 小黛 |
[28:22] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |