时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[00:06] | Come on. Oh, Elroy! | 不是吧 埃尔罗伊 |
[00:08] | Elroy, hey. | 埃尔罗伊 |
[00:12] | Computer no worky. | 人家电脑坏了啦 |
[00:14] | Please don’t do that. | 求你了 别这样 |
[00:16] | Computer no worky. | 人家电脑坏了啦 |
[00:17] | Did you forget your password again? | 你是不是又忘密码了 |
[00:19] | Pelton, I can’t keep track | 派尔顿 我可不能 |
[00:20] | of all the parakeets you had growing up. | 再帮你回顾所有你养过的小鹦鹉了 |
[00:22] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[00:23] | No matter what I do, I get the same error. | 不管我怎么弄 都提示同一个错误 |
[00:25] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[00:26] | You have been owned by Elite Fleet 69. | 你已经被「精英舰队69」占领 |
[00:29] | Our hacks are all up in your systems. | 我们已经全面黑入你的系统中 |
[00:32] | I’m not bothering to pronounce them, | 我倒是不介意读啦 |
[00:33] | but there are a lot of z’s being used. | 可是里面好多发Z的音啊 |
[00:38] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[00:39] | What? | 什么 |
[00:41] | Is there another Mask movie coming out? | 又有戴面罩的某侠要出电影了吗 |
[00:44] | The school’s been hacked. | 学校被黑了 |
[00:45] | What? | 什么 |
[00:46] | How can we stop it? | 我们怎么能阻止他们 |
[00:48] | It’s too late, it’s happened. | 太晚了 已经被黑了 |
[00:49] | No parlo hablo too late at Greendale Elroy. | 格林德尔的字典里永远没有太晚 |
[00:53] | There’s always something that can be done. | 总是有可以补救的办法 |
[00:55] | You know I, I wasn’t gonna say anything but. | 我本来不想说的 |
[00:57] | You could cut the hardline at the mainframe. | 但你可以去把主机上的智硬线剪断 |
[00:59] | Hardline. | 智硬线 |
[01:00] | Mainframe. | 主机 |
[01:04] | To the mainframe! | 去找主机 |
[01:06] | To the mainframe! | 去找主机 |
[01:09] | Cut the hardline. | 剪断智商硬伤线 |
[01:14] | You were being sarcastic? | 你是在讽刺我是不是 |
[01:15] | Yeah, but you should look at this. | 对 不过你过来看看 |
[01:18] | Cancel your offensive performance. | 取消冒犯的表演 |
[01:20] | You know the one we mean. | 你知道我们指的什么 |
[01:22] | We have all your information. | 我们已经掌握了你们所有的资料 |
[01:23] | If you do not cancel this hateful comedy show, | 如果还不停止可恶的喜剧表演 |
[01:27] | you will taste our power in this way. | 将让你们尝尝我们的力量 |
[01:30] | There’s a link. | 有个网址 |
[01:31] | Don’t click it. | 别点 |
[01:31] | Oh, what, the green skull will give me a virus? | 怎么 绿骷髅还能再给我下个病毒啊 |
[01:35] | My God. | 天啊 |
[01:37] | It’s the lunch lady’s emails. | 这是食堂大妈的邮箱 |
[01:39] | It’s all the lunch lady’s emails. | 都是食堂大妈的邮件 |
[01:42] | Which lunch lady? | 哪个食堂大妈 |
[01:44] | The hot one? | 火辣辣的那个 |
[01:47] | You mean the one who serves the hot food? | 你是说总盛辣菜的那个 |
[01:49] | Mmm, that’s the one. | 就是那美味 |
[02:33] | Please tell me you guys | 各位你们别告诉我 |
[02:34] | aren’t sitting there reading the lunch lady’s leaked e-mails. | 都在那读食堂大妈被黑的邮件呢 |
[02:37] | No one here could ever do that, | 没人能做到啦 |
[02:39] | not even in shifts, it’s decades of data. | 换着班来都办不成 几十年的呢 |
[02:42] | I’m reading the Greendale | 我读的是「格林德尔公报」上 |
[02:42] | Gazette’s highlights of the lunch lady’s e-mails. | 食堂大妈邮件精选集 |
[02:45] | I found a torrent of all the highlights | 我找到精选集的种子了 |
[02:46] | if you don’t want to wait for | 你要不想看广告 |
[02:46] | the ads to load. | 我可以发给你 |
[02:47] | Abed, that’s stealing. | 阿布蒂 你这是偷窃 |
[02:49] | Those ads are there so | 多亏了有那些广告资助 |
[02:49] | the Gazette can pay people to | 大家才能在「格林德尔公报」上 |
[02:50] | through the lunch lady’s email. | 看到食堂大妈的邮件 |
[02:52] | Not to get too liberal, but once they’re online, | 这么说不会显得太自由主义吧 |
[02:54] | does anyone really own the lunch lady’s emails? | 可一旦被发到网上 不是大家都可以看嘛 |
[02:56] | That’s why the future of the internet is branded content. | 所以互联网的未来就是打造品牌内容 |
[02:59] | WazzleDazzle.Com has got | WazzleDazzle.Com上面有 |
[03:01] | five Bacardi cocktails inspired by | 受食堂大妈最不想说的秘密启发 |
[03:03] | the lunch lady’s most embarrassing secrets. | 制成五款新百家地鸡尾酒 |
[03:06] | You guys are violating her privacy. | 你们在侵犯她的隐私 |
[03:09] | I’m pretty sure the media’s doing that, Britta. | 应该说是媒体在侵犯 布雷塔 |
[03:11] | We’re just reading the news. | 我们只是在看新闻 |
[03:12] | The police are here about our computers being hacked. | 警察来了 查查我们电脑因何被黑 |
[03:17] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[03:18] | I see a few familiar faces here. | 看到了几张熟脸 |
[03:19] | A few new ones, as well. | 还有几张新面孔 |
[03:22] | No, just gonna keep the cop you’ve known | 都见过五年的警察了 |
[03:24] | for for five years at arms length? | 你们还跟我这么保持距离 |
[03:26] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:26] | What have you boys been able to figure out? | 你们这些小伙子们都查到什么了 |
[03:28] | Don’t call us boys. | 别叫我们小伙子们 |
[03:29] | And it’s a unique case, | 由于案件特殊 |
[03:30] | because it’s hard to decide what laws are being broken. | 很难判定到底有没有触犯法律 |
[03:33] | Unless you count the lunch lady’s sex life. | 但把食堂大妈性生活算上的话 罪大恶极了 |
[03:40] | Thanks, thanks a lot. | 谢谢捧场 |
[03:41] | Anyway, our city does have a cyber-crime division, | 总之我们市里确实有成立网络犯罪小组 |
[03:44] | but it’s well, it’s pretty new. | 但毕竟还很年轻 |
[03:47] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[03:48] | Officer Warburton. | 沃伯顿警官 |
[03:49] | I want McDonald’s. | 我想吃麦当劳 |
[03:52] | Wants. | 想吃 |
[03:53] | McDonald’s. | 麦当劳 |
[03:55] | Some of you probably can’t see from where you’re sitting. | 你们有人坐这可能看不清 |
[03:56] | It’s literally a child in an adult sized police uniform. | 那确实是个穿大人制服的孩子 |
[03:59] | It’s cute, but it doesn’t help our situation. | 很可爱 可是帮不上什么忙 |
[04:02] | So what do we make of the demands? | 对我们有什么要求 |
[04:04] | Well we were able to find out a little more. | 我们确实查到了点东西 |
[04:05] | This message was posted online and signed, The Hackers. | 这条网上的信息注明了是黑客发的 |
[04:09] | And we assume it’s legit because well, | 所以我们认定它为合法的 |
[04:11] | that’s just where we’re at. | 因为我们当前也就能查它了 |
[04:13] | Greendale, cancel the performance of the terrorist comedian | 格林德尔 取消恐怖分子的表演吧 |
[04:16] | Gupta Gupty Gupta, who seeks | 古普塔·古普提·古普塔 |
[04:18] | to spread hatred with his hateful comedy. | 一直用他充满敌意的闹剧传播负能量 |
[04:21] | You guys booked Gupta Gupty Gupta? | 你们订了古普塔·古普提·古普塔的表演 |
[04:23] | $700. | 七百块 |
[04:25] | Oh my God Dean, he’s renowned for his racist act. | 天啊 院长 他种族歧视是出了名的 |
[04:28] | How can he be racist? | 他怎么可能种族歧视 |
[04:29] | Listen to his name. | 你听他都叫什么名了 |
[04:31] | Well, the message says | 信息上说 |
[04:32] | if you don’t cancel his performance, | 如果你们不取消他的表演 |
[04:34] | what happened to the lunch lady’s gonna happen to | 食堂大妈的惨剧 |
[04:35] | everyone on the activities committee. | 将上演在你们所有人身上 |
[04:38] | We don’t have a-. | 我们又没有… |
[04:39] | Oh God, that’s us. | 天啊 说的是我们 |
[04:41] | So, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[04:42] | That’s up to the school. | 那取决于学校了 |
[04:43] | Though I’m just a cop, born in a small town, | 虽然我只是个警察 出生在小城镇 |
[04:45] | raised in the heartland, | 长在市中心 |
[04:46] | but I say cancel the performance, | 不过要我说 取消演出吧 |
[04:48] | and give the government the sweeping powers | 给政府清除的权利 |
[04:50] | it needs to detect and eliminate people | 要在人民变成黑客之前 |
[04:51] | before they turn into hackers. | 找到并消除他们 |
[04:53] | Think that’s all I’ve got. | 我的意见就是如此了 |
[04:54] | How’s everything otherwise? | 除了这个 大家都还好吧 |
[04:56] | Stoked for avengers, avengers, avengers, avengers? | 复仇者联盟的消息振奋吧 复联 复联 |
[05:00] | I hear Marvel got really hands on this time, | 我听说漫威这次真是自己上了 |
[05:02] | they really pinned in Joss Whedon creatively, | 完全把乔斯·惠登的创造力限制了 |
[05:04] | so how can that go wrong? | 肯定不会出错了 |
[05:06] | Okay, see ya. | 好了 回见 |
[05:11] | I guess I’m gonna call a press conference | 看来我要召开个新闻发布会 |
[05:12] | and announce the comedy is cancelled. | 宣布取消那个喜剧表演了 |
[05:14] | Wait hold on. | 等等 |
[05:19] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[05:20] | Do your thing, inspire them. | 发挥你特长 鼓励大家 |
[05:22] | To do what? | 什么特长 |
[05:23] | To rise to the occasion. | 要从容应对 |
[05:25] | To not let these hackers push us around. | 不能被黑客牵着鼻子走 |
[05:29] | Don’t you guys think that we have an obligation here? | 大家不觉得我们应该承担起这责任吗 |
[05:31] | The cop says no. | 警察说不用 |
[05:33] | Well the cops say | 警察还说 |
[05:35] | that your car trunk has something to do with 9/11. | 你的行李箱跟911还有关系呢 |
[05:37] | They’re not philosophers, they’re crossing guards with guns. | 他们又不是圣人 不过是带着枪的交警 |
[05:40] | This is on us as a committee. | 这是我们要以联盟精神应对的 |
[05:42] | The eyes of the world-. | 世界人民的眼睛 |
[05:43] | Are within hundreds of miles of this room. | 都离这屋几百里远 |
[05:46] | Okay, how about the eyes of something bigger? | 那宇宙的眼睛呢 |
[05:48] | Aren’t you an atheist? | 你不是无神论者吗 |
[05:49] | Don’t you hate this government? | 你不是恨政府吗 |
[05:51] | Are you even planning on going to see this comic? | 你准备看这个喜剧吗 |
[05:53] | Yes, pretty much and of course not, | 是的 差不多 当然不会 |
[05:55] | I was planning to protest him. | 我本来准备抗议他的 |
[05:57] | But I can’t believe I’m the one saying this. | 没想到这话居然轮到我来说了 |
[06:00] | For god sakes, we’re freaking Americans. | 老天啊 我们可是美国人啊 |
[06:02] | We’re talking about freedom of speech, | 我们说的言论自由 |
[06:04] | it’s the amendment so important | 重要到在宪法修正的时候 |
[06:06] | it’s literally the first one they remembered to add. | 第一条就加的它 |
[06:08] | For white people. | 为了白人 |
[06:09] | With penises. | 还是「带把儿」的 |
[06:10] | We prefer to be called people without color or vaginas. | 应该称呼他们为无色无阴道人种 |
[06:13] | Look, I know some things have gotten too simple | 听着有些事确实太简单 |
[06:16] | and other things have gotten too complicated, | 而另一些事却太复杂 |
[06:18] | but we still have a legacy | 但我们在这国家里还是有遗产可继承 |
[06:19] | and a job in this country. | 有工作可以干的 |
[06:21] | We’re the colony so high maintenance the British gave up. | 我们是英国人搞不定的移民 |
[06:24] | We’re so obnoxious the French sent us a statue. | 我们把法国烦到送了雕像 |
[06:27] | Nobody tells us to shut up. | 没人能让我们闭嘴 |
[06:30] | And yes, I know that | 没错 我知道我们的财富 |
[06:31] | our wealth is no longer distributed, | 已经不再贡献给别人 |
[06:33] | and yes, our democracy has been | 也没错 我们的民主 |
[06:35] | hijacked and turned into a puppet show about two fake parties | 现在已经被垄断企业操控下的 |
[06:38] | that are controlled by a cartel of monopolies, | 两个假党派变成了木偶剧了 |
[06:40] | and yes, if our votes had any real power | 没错 如果我们的选举真有力量 |
[06:42] | they’d be illegal. | 他们早就不合法了 |
[06:43] | Britta! Freedom of speech acknowledged. | 布雷塔 言论自由已经普及了 |
[06:46] | Trust us. | 相信我们 |
[06:47] | Cancel the show and you cancel people. | 取消喜剧就是取消人民 |
[06:49] | Might as well bring dinosaurs back. | 也许会让恐龙回归地球 |
[06:51] | What? Let her finish. | 等等 让她说完 |
[06:52] | Britta, you saw what they did to the lunch lady. | 布雷塔 你看到他们对食堂大妈干的事了 |
[06:54] | You wanna guess how much better my emails are? | 你想猜猜我的邮件有多精彩吗 |
[06:57] | You want me to call a press conference | 你真想让我召开个媒体发布会 |
[06:59] | and say, now do me? | 然后说 干我吧 |
[07:00] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来 |
[07:04] | Let them leak me. | 让他们黑我吧 |
[07:09] | I’m not letting you do this alone. | 我不会让你孤军奋战的 |
[07:12] | Screw it. | 去他的 |
[07:14] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[07:17] | Someone has to be the last to stand up, | 肯定有人是最后一个站起来的 |
[07:18] | and now that someone isn’t me. | 现在我肯定不是最后一个 |
[07:22] | I kinda zoned out | 我刚刚有点走神 |
[07:22] | and assume we’re standing to go see Avengers. | 我们站起来是要去看「复仇者联盟」吗 |
[07:25] | These guys are giving hackers a bad name. | 这些人给黑客抹黑了 |
[07:27] | And hacker is already such a dumb name. | 黑客这名本来就够黑了 |
[07:30] | I’m not an idealist, I’m a pragmatist. | 我不是理想主义者 我是实用主义者 |
[07:33] | And it’s never pragmatic to piss you guys off. | 惹你们生气是一点好处都没有的 |
[07:36] | So, fine. | 那好吧 |
[07:39] | You guys. | 大伙 |
[07:40] | This is so inspiring. | 太激励人心了 |
[07:42] | I guess, just let me know how it goes. | 那就有什么进度通知我吧 |
[07:45] | No matter what happens I’m with you, | 无论如何 我都跟你们在一起 |
[07:46] | but don’t tell anyone I’m with you. | 但别跟别人说我跟你们一起 |
[07:48] | If you do, I’ll deny it, | 你们说了 我也会否认的 |
[07:49] | but I’m with you here and now. | 但我现在就跟你们在一起 |
[07:51] | Not literally here and now, right now I’m leaving, | 不是真的现在 现在我要走了 |
[07:53] | but I will always have been with you secretly. | 但我会永远悄悄地跟你们在一起 |
[07:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:59] | The performance by Gupta Gupty Gupta | 古普塔·古普提·古普塔的演出 |
[08:02] | will go on as scheduled tomorrow night, | 明晚将如期上演 |
[08:04] | and we encourage anyone who believes in freedom | 并且我们鼓励所有相信自由的人 |
[08:07] | to attend Mr. Gupta’s performance. | 都来看古普塔先生的表演 |
[08:09] | Although, as a woman, | 但作为一个有很多 |
[08:10] | and someone with many Jewish and black friends, | 犹太和黑人朋友的女人 |
[08:12] | I will be deeply offended. | 肯定会被深深地冒犯到 |
[08:14] | I’m petitioning to have Mr.Gupta | 我请求所有美国的校园 |
[08:16] | banned from all campuses across America. | 都禁止古普塔先生去演出 |
[08:18] | But, one thing at a time. | 但事情一件一件解决 |
[08:20] | First, freedom of speech | 首先是言论自由 |
[08:22] | does not just apply to speech you want to hear. | 不仅仅适用于你想听到的言论上 |
[08:24] | Case in point, am I right? | 活生生的例子 是不是 |
[08:26] | Definitely get my good side, right here. | 拍我这边脸好看 这里 |
[08:29] | Oh, I’m being censored! | 我被打码了 |
[08:30] | I’m being censored! | 我被打码了 |
[08:31] | Anyway, there’s coffee and scotch in the corner. | 转角处放置了咖啡和威士忌 |
[08:33] | Screw the hackers and long live Greendale! | 去他的黑客 格林德尔万岁 |
[08:41] | All right, I’ll see you guys at sound check | 好了 那我们明天试音的时候 |
[08:43] | in the cafeteria tomorrow. | 食堂再见咯 |
[08:44] | And there is a good chance that we are going to be targeted, | 我们现在都可能是黑客的目标了 |
[08:47] | so nobody gets on the internet tonight. | 今晚大家都不要上网了 |
[08:49] | What do we say? | 怎么样 |
[08:50] | No peeking at the leaking. | 不管什么料 坚决不看 |
[08:51] | Promise, promise, promise? | 保证 保证 保证 |
[08:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:56] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[08:57] | Thank you for backing me up, a little. | 谢谢你小小地支持了我一下 |
[09:00] | Well, you turned into the path of least resistance. | 是你这次没有大题小做 |
[09:02] | Deflect all you want, | 随你怎么否认 |
[09:03] | but you’re putting your ass on the line for an ideal. | 这次你是真的冒了大风险了 |
[09:04] | Well, maybe a fraction of a butt cheek on the line. | 只能算是一点点小风险吧 |
[09:08] | It’s not like I used that stupid Greendale email for anything | 除了让人订阅小黄片 发送演出信息 |
[09:10] | but porn subscriptions and improv show mailing lists. | 那个蠢不拉叽的校园邮箱还有什么用 |
[09:13] | What makes you think it’s only your Greendale email | 谁说只有格林德尔的邮箱 |
[09:16] | they’ll be leaking? | 被黑了 |
[09:17] | Because they hacked Greendale. | 因为黑客黑的是格林德尔 |
[09:19] | Do you have a computer in your office? | 你办公室有电脑吗 |
[09:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[09:22] | Do you check your emails on that computer? | 你在那台电脑上查收过邮件吗 |
[09:25] | You look at boobies on it? | 你浏览过咪咪图片吗 |
[09:28] | One time. | 就一次 |
[09:30] | They got it. | 他们会知道的 |
[09:31] | They got everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[09:36] | It’s Vietnam now, baby. | 一夜回到越战时 亲爱的 |
[09:36] | 美国在越战期间曾对国内外籍及反战人士进行监控 | |
[09:38] | It’s Vietnam! | 一夜回到越战时 |
[09:45] | Anyways, like I said, thanks. | 不管怎么说 谢谢了 |
[10:12] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[10:13] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[10:25] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[10:25] | – Frankie. – Francesca. | -弗兰 -弗兰西丝卡 |
[10:28] | Word around school is our emails have been leaked. | 整个学校都传遍了 咱们的邮箱都被黑了 |
[10:30] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[10:32] | Oh, the first you’ve heard of it? | 你没听说吗 |
[10:34] | I guess I heard some rumblings. | 我听到了点风声 |
[10:35] | Hm, rumblings. | 风声啊 |
[10:46] | Hello, Jeff. | 好啊 杰夫 |
[10:47] | Hello, Jeff. | 好啊 杰夫 |
[10:48] | Jeff Winger. | 杰夫·翁格 |
[10:51] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[10:52] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[10:54] | Frankie. | 弗兰 |
[11:04] | I hear the hackers leaked our emails. | 听说黑客黑了我们的邮件 |
[11:05] | – Yeah. – Something like that. | -是 -确有此事 |
[11:08] | Should we help set up chairs? | 是不是要开始摆凳子了 |
[11:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:24] | Something was wrong with that one. | 那把椅子坏了 |
[11:26] | Bad chair. | 坏椅子 |
[11:29] | Hi, how’s everybody doing? | 大伙儿还好吗 |
[11:30] | I asked a damn question. | 这问题很蠢是吧 |
[11:32] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[11:33] | New look. | 新衣服 |
[11:34] | I’m glad you like it. | 你喜欢 我开心 |
[11:36] | I’d hate to think my wardrobe | 我不希望自己的装扮 |
[11:37] | wasn’t passing muster with this group. | 在你们中间显得不合群 |
[11:39] | So here I am in a brand new outfit | 所以我换上了崭新的T恤 |
[11:41] | with an up-to-the-minute shirt. | 日期都是最新的 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 很好 |
[11:44] | I’m not usually the best at non-verbal cues, so I have to ask, | 我不擅长猜哑谜 所以我得问一句 |
[11:45] | is it possible that everyone here but me | 是不是这里只有我一个 |
[11:47] | read all of each other’s leaked emails? | 没有看过所有人被黑出去的邮件 |
[11:49] | – No. – Absolutely not. | -不 -当然不是 |
[11:49] | It’s possible. | 可能吧 |
[11:52] | I read it all. | 我全看了 |
[11:53] | I read all your crap. | 你们写的那堆垃圾 |
[11:56] | I have read everything you guys | 你们写我的每一个字 |
[11:58] | have ever wrote about me in an email. | 我都看过了 |
[12:00] | And you guys are the worst people in the world. | 你们真是这世上最可怕的一群人 |
[12:04] | Screw you guys. | 去你妹的 |
[12:06] | Not cool. | 不酷 |
[12:07] | Mean, mean, mean. | 卑鄙 恶毒 无耻 |
[12:09] | – Point it at me and I will eat it! – What? | -敢指我 我就给你咬下来 -啥 |
[12:11] | I will bite your little finger off and I will eat it! | 我会咬下你的指头 嚼烂了吞肚里 |
[12:13] | Then, let’s see you type | 呵呵 看你怎么再打出一个 |
[12:15] | more descriptions of my Houseguest-era Sinbad wardrobe. | 嘲笑我流浪汉辛巴达式衣柜的字眼 |
[12:19] | That’s a direct quote from a really mean email I wrote about him. | 这跟我写的吐槽他的邮件内容一字不差 |
[12:23] | So now who’s the bad guy? | 现在谁是坏人啊 |
[12:25] | Okay. How much of the leak did each of you read? | 好吧 关于黑出去的邮件你们究竟看了多少 |
[12:26] | I have a right to fit in! | 我有权融入你们 |
[12:27] | Okay, stop it! Stop it! | 好了 打住打住 |
[12:28] | Why don’t we all just admit that we… | 不如我们都承认… |
[12:30] | I’m not admitting it. | 我不承认 |
[12:31] | – Oh, Annie, get over it. – Come on. | -安妮 别倔了 -得了吧 |
[12:34] | You had my blood tested for amphetamines? | 你们拿我的血样去做毒品检测了 |
[12:38] | You were extra jumpy last spring. | 你去年春天神经兮兮的 |
[12:41] | We had to double check to be safe. | 我们不得不小心谨慎 |
[12:42] | I don’t think I’m jumpy enough if my friends can steal my blood. | 我还没神经到需要我的朋友们偷我的血样吧 |
[12:46] | Oh, you gave it to us. | 是你自己给我们的 |
[12:48] | For that human genome project? | 我是给人类基因组计划的 |
[12:51] | We only used half of it for that. | 那个项目只需要一半的血样 |
[12:52] | By the way, you’re one percent Neanderthal. | 对了 你有1%的穴居人血统 |
[12:55] | How can you judge anyone, light switch licker? | 你凭什么对别人指手画脚 舔开关的 |
[12:57] | Like this, ew. | 这样吗 |
[12:59] | You guys hear that sound? | 听听这声音 |
[13:02] | That is the sound of the hackers winning. | 那是黑客庆功的声音 |
[13:04] | Our school’s out there right now, | 整个学校都在看着我们 |
[13:06] | pawing through our dirty laundry, | 审视着我们的阴暗面 |
[13:08] | laughing at us, waiting to see what we’re gonna do, | 嘲笑着我们 等着看我们会怎么做 |
[13:11] | waiting to see who wins in the battle | 等着看谁会在这场战役中取得胜利 |
[13:14] | between terror and cool. | 是恐怖分子 还是气定神闲者 |
[13:17] | We got to be cool, man. | 我们要冷静 伙计们 |
[13:19] | We got to be cool. | 要冷静 |
[13:25] | And set up for a show. | 准备表演 |
[13:30] | Abed, if you wouldn’t mind please checking the sound system. | 阿布蒂 你能去试试音响吗 |
[13:33] | No problem. | 好的 |
[13:34] | Unless you’re too busy telling your girlfriend | 现在你不用忙着告诉你女朋友 |
[13:35] | I don’t understand Donnie Darko. | 我没看懂「死亡幻觉」了 |
[13:37] | – Annie. – I’m cool. | -安妮 -我很冷静 |
[13:39] | I’ll set up the box office. | 我去弄个卖票台 |
[13:43] | Oh, or will me opening a box office unfairly influence wagers | 这样会不会对你们关于我性取向的赌注 |
[13:48] | in your betting pool about my sexual preference? | 产生什么不良偏差呢 |
[13:52] | We saw this one coming, and we are so sorry. | 我们就知道你会生气 非常抱歉 |
[13:55] | Oh, that cuts it. | 得了吧 |
[13:56] | The word sorry fills that crater right to the brim, yeah. | 「抱歉」二字将我内心的火山推至了爆发边缘 |
[13:58] | Oh, boo hoo. | 炸了 |
[14:00] | Your friends are curious about your night life. | 你的朋友不过是对你的夜生活感到好奇 |
[14:03] | We kept it among friends. | 我们就在这个圈子里说说 |
[14:05] | You told human resources I was a functional alcoholic. | 而你却对人力部说我是个功能性酒鬼 |
[14:08] | I am required to file a report on every teacher, | 对每一位教师做评估报告是我的工作 |
[14:12] | and if you throw another tantrum I will revise yours. | 你再对我大吼大叫 你的报告我就要重写了 |
[14:15] | To what? Non-lethal murderer? | 写什么 没杀死人的凶手 |
[14:17] | Armless javelin thrower? | 扔不动标枪的运动员 |
[14:19] | What in your unqualified, buzzword-bloated, | 在你这残缺不全 火星文堆积 |
[14:22] | little red school house of a brain | 迂腐陈旧的小脑袋里 |
[14:24] | is a functional alcoholic? | 「功能性酒鬼」到底是几个意思啊 |
[14:26] | What in your brain is a chapstick lesbian? | 那你的「无色唇膏式的拉拉」又是几个意思 |
[14:28] | To me, 300 bucks. | 那可值三百块钱呢 |
[14:30] | Unless you care to refute it. | 除非你能证明你不是 |
[14:31] | My sexuality is of zero concern to my job and to everyone here. | 我的性取向与工作和你们所有人毫无关系 |
[14:36] | I swear, if you people were trapped on | 我保证 要是你们这群人被困在 |
[14:38] | a tiger-infested island with no food or water, | 一个满是老虎 没有食物和水源的小岛上 |
[14:41] | you would judge every ship that came to save you. | 你们也会对每一艘前来搭救的船只说三道四 |
[14:45] | How does the tigers survive without food or water? | 都没有食物和水源了 老虎怎么活下来的 |
[14:48] | Oh, it’s not cute, Annie. | 一点都不萌 安妮 |
[14:50] | And I read your entry in the pool. | 你也参与下注了 |
[14:52] | Was your goal to win or just be disgusting? | 你是想赢钱呢 还是纯粹为了恶心人 |
[14:55] | I had to pick last. | 他们非让我选一个 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, we all read about ourselves in your weirdly long, | 我们也看了你写的关于我们每个人的邮件 |
[15:00] | melodramatic emails to your sister, | 给你姐姐的 又臭又长 情节夸张 |
[15:02] | who you might notice never responds. | 你也注意到了吧 她从没回你 |
[15:04] | Take a hint. | 知道不 |
[15:05] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[15:10] | I pretend to write her emails as a journaling device. | 我假装写给她 就像在记日记一样 |
[15:15] | You wretched, evasive little gremlin. | 你这个狠毒 懦弱的小恶魔 |
[15:19] | Okay, why don’t we just call that rock bottom. | 好了 发泄得差不多了 |
[15:22] | Check one, check two. | 喂 喂 一二 |
[15:23] | Check one, check two. | 一二 喂喂 |
[15:26] | Well, well, well, it looks like | 好了好了 看样子 |
[15:27] | Jeff Winger auto-paid his car insurance | 杰夫·翁格已经自动缴纳了车保 |
[15:30] | and Annie’s book club has a meeting tomorrow. | 安妮明晚要参加读书会 |
[15:34] | Where do you guys find the bad stuff? | 你们的黑料都哪儿找的 |
[15:37] | Maybe, maybe what we all | 也许我们需要做的 |
[15:38] | need to do here is have everyone in the room | 是这里的每一个人 |
[15:40] | address and own one thing that they know is out there. | 都说一件已经爆出来的黑料 |
[15:43] | No blame, no shame. | 无需指责 无需羞愧 |
[15:44] | Just an explanation. | 只做解释 |
[15:46] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[15:47] | Now, I’m sure by now, you’ve all seen the emails | 我肯定 你们现在都看过了 |
[15:49] | between me and the Patterson family of Herndon, Virginia. | 我和维吉尼亚州赫恩登市帕特森一家的邮件 |
[15:52] | – Not me. – No. | -我没看过 -没看过 |
[15:53] | I received their first letter as part of a family email chain, | 他们通过家族连环信给我发了第一封邮件 |
[15:56] | Christmas of 2007. | 那是07年的圣诞 |
[15:58] | I don’t think you owe us. | 这不需要跟我们解释啊 |
[15:59] | Although, I, I didn’t understand why they’d written me. | 但我不知道他们为什么写给我 |
[16:02] | I responded politely. | 我出于礼貌给他们回了信 |
[16:04] | When I realized they had somehow mistaken me for their cousin. | 后来我意识到 他们是错把我当成了某表亲 |
[16:07] | For some reason, I suppose it was loneliness, | 不知怎的 也许是因为寂寞 |
[16:10] | I simply failed to disabuse them of that notion. | 我没有告诉他们 他们弄错了 |
[16:13] | Well, that’s-. | 这… |
[16:14] | I’ve come to love Barb and George, | 我也渐渐爱上了巴布 乔治 |
[16:16] | and Gelson and Roselle. | 吉尔森 罗塞尔 |
[16:18] | And even Uncle Paul with all his flaws. | 甚至还有浑身上下都是毛病的保罗叔叔 |
[16:22] | And even though our relationship is based on a lie, | 尽管这段关系出于谎言 |
[16:25] | for me it’s… | 但对于我来说 |
[16:28] | one of the realest, I’ll ever know. | 它却无比真实 |
[16:33] | I hope you don’t think by explaining that, | 你不会以为解释了这段 |
[16:35] | you’re off the hook for the 3D models you’ve been making | 我们就不追究你擅自把我们的形象 |
[16:38] | of our bodies without our permission. | 做成3D模型的事了吧 |
[16:40] | That’s what those photos were for? | 你要照片就是为了做模型吗 |
[16:43] | I’m making a game about lady time travelers. | 我在创作一款女子时空穿越的游戏 |
[16:46] | Where in your pants? | 在你的裤子里穿越吗 |
[16:48] | That’s pretty creepy, Elroy. | 太瘆人了 埃尔罗伊 |
[16:49] | Oh, you guys are so suave. | 你们就是好人啊 |
[16:51] | You’re such gentlemen. | 你们就绅士啦 |
[16:53] | You and Chang have a daily email chain | 你和昌每天都发邮件 |
[16:56] | ranking Annie and britta one and two. | 给安妮和布雷塔打分 |
[16:58] | By which you mean, | 其实是 |
[16:59] | Chang emails me rankings every day and I don’t respond. | 是昌每天发邮件给我 我一次都没回过 |
[17:03] | Except for February 7th, 2013. | 除了2013年2月7日那天 |
[17:06] | Chang, Britta is one, Annie is two. | 昌说 今天布雷塔第一 安妮第二 |
[17:08] | Jeff, ha, yeah. | 杰夫说 没错 |
[17:11] | Jeff, gross. | 杰夫 恶心 |
[17:13] | And Britta, way to instantly memorize | 布雷塔 你记自己赢的那天 |
[17:14] | the exact date of your big victory. | 记得挺熟啊 |
[17:16] | Hey, silver and gold, ladies, ain’t no losers there. | 姑娘们 你们包揽前两名 没有输家 |
[17:20] | Okay, I think we’re losing sight of what’s important. | 好了 我觉得我们扯太远了 |
[17:23] | Says the woman suing her father for $80. | 是谁为了八十块把亲爹告上庭了啊 |
[17:25] | Tell it to your fake family. | 是谁假装别人家人啊 |
[17:27] | Have you made any creepy boob models of Jezel yet? | 你有没有用吉赛尔做模型啊 |
[17:30] | Jezel is like a daughter to me. | 吉赛尔就像我的女儿一样 |
[17:32] | But arguably more like a daughter to her parents. | 人家有亲生父母的吧 |
[17:36] | Didn’t you have your own family? | 你自己没有家人吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, go write an astronaut. | 给你的宇航员写信去吧 |
[17:41] | Oh, did anyone see Jeff’s letters? | 大家看杰夫的邮件了吗 |
[17:42] | He writes to astronauts. | 他还给宇航员写信呢 |
[17:44] | Talk about creepy. | 谁猥琐啊 |
[17:45] | They’re national heroes! | 他们都是国家英雄 |
[17:47] | Yes, they are! | 没错 |
[17:48] | Leave them alone. | 别烦人家 |
[17:48] | Ooh, this I gotta see. | 我最喜闻乐见这种事了 |
[17:50] | You know, what I don’t want to see? | 你知道我最不「喜闻乐见」的是什么吗 |
[17:52] | Your exchanges with your life coach | 咱俩约会时 你整天跟你的人生导师 |
[17:54] | about the study group when we were dating. | |
[17:56] | Oh, and by the way, clearly, not a life coach, and absolutely, | 顺便说一下 准确地说不是什么人生导师 |
[17:59] | just an Italian sociopath you met at a dispensary. | 而是你在药房认识的一个意大利反社会分子 |
[18:03] | You two dated? | 你俩约会了 |
[18:05] | This was a study group? | 这是个学习小组 |
[18:06] | Yeah, Chang was our teacher. | 对 昌是我们的老师呢 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:08] | That’s right, and Frankly, haven’t been well utilized since. | 没错 坦白说尚未被充分利用呢 |
[18:16] | Dear Reid Wiseman, | 亲爱的里德·怀斯曼[宇航员] |
[18:17] | congratulations on your successful return to Earth-. | 恭喜你成功地重返地球 |
[18:19] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[18:20] | Video games. | 电子游戏 |
[18:26] | – Do you have any more advice? – Dear new ensemble, | -你需要更多指导建议码 -亲爱的新乐团 |
[18:27] | I love you more than my dad. | 我爱你胜过亲爹 |
[18:31] | Guys. | 大家 |
[18:32] | What! | 怎样 |
[18:35] | This is Gupta Gupty Gupta. | 这位是古普塔·古普提·古普塔 |
[18:37] | Yeah, hi. | 你好啊 |
[18:38] | Fine, whatever. | 我也好 随便了 |
[18:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:41] | You guys okay? | 大家还好吧 |
[18:42] | To tell you the truth, | 我跟你说实话吧 |
[18:43] | Gupta Gupty, we’ve been through a bit of a rough patch. | 古普塔·古普提 我们正在闹点小矛盾 |
[18:45] | Yeah, the dean was telling me about it | 哦 院长也跟我说了 |
[18:47] | and I’ve been reading about it. | 我也一直有在关注 |
[18:49] | Hope you were entertained. | 希望你看得愉快 |
[18:51] | To be honest, I’m really grateful. | 说真的 我真的很感激 |
[18:56] | This is the first school in six months | 这是六个月来你们是第一个 |
[18:57] | that hasn’t canceled, so thanks. | 没有取消演出的学校 所以谢谢了 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我去做准备了 |
[19:09] | We really did the right thing didn’t we? | 我们确实是做对了 是吧 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:12] | It doesn’t matter what we read in the leaks | 我们看到了什么黑料根本不重要 |
[19:14] | or what we said to each other tonight. | 我们今晚对彼此说的话也完全不用在乎 |
[19:16] | What matters is that right now here on this campus, | 重要的是此时此刻在这个校园中 |
[19:18] | the people are in charge. | 当家做主的是人民 |
[19:20] | Not the hackers. | 而不是黑客 |
[19:21] | Not the media, not the cops, the people. | 不是媒体 不是警察 是人民大众 |
[19:25] | Abed, go put on some music. | 阿布蒂 去放点音乐 |
[19:26] | Elroy, Jeff, put out some more chairs. | 埃尔罗伊 杰夫 再多摆些椅子 |
[19:28] | Annie get ready to introduce our star. | 安妮 准备介绍明星入场 |
[19:31] | Chang, go talk to yourself in the corner. | 昌 去角落自言自语 |
[19:33] | Frankie, let the people in. | 弗兰 放观众进来 |
[19:38] | BGM:Daybreak by Michael Haggins | |
[20:01] | – Hey, Neil. – Hey. | -你好 尼尔 -你好 |
[20:04] | That’s the whole audience? | 全场观众就这一个货 |
[20:06] | I-. | 我… |
[20:07] | I can’t do a show for one person. | 就一个观众怎么表演 |
[20:09] | Well, you kinda have to. | 你必须这样做 |
[20:12] | But I’d rather not. | 我宁可不要 |
[20:13] | Well, you have to, jackass, | 你必须演 混球 |
[20:14] | because there’s more at stake here than what you’d rather do. | 因为现在的情况比你想要做的事情更紧急 |
[20:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[20:23] | There’s a new message from the hackers. | 黑客又来新信息了 |
[20:24] | Everyone, quiet down! | 所有人都安静一下 |
[20:25] | Abed, cut the music. | 阿布蒂 把音乐关了 |
[20:28] | People of Greendale, | 格林德尔的人 |
[20:28] | your activities committee has defied our demands, | 你们的活动委员会违抗了我们的要求 |
[20:31] | and the horrible racist comedian is still about to perform. | 那个讨厌的种族主义喜剧演员仍要继续演出 |
[20:34] | Yeah, that’s right. We beat you. | 没错 我们打败你们了 |
[20:36] | If this performance goes on as scheduled, | 如果这场演出如期举办 |
[20:38] | all of your information will be published. | 你们的所有信息都会被公之于众 |
[20:40] | If you do not want this to happen, | 如果你们不想这样 |
[20:43] | you will find a way to stop this performance. | 就想办法阻止这场演出 |
[20:48] | Whoa! Stop, stop, hey! | 住手 喂 |
[20:49] | Sit down, Neil! | 给我坐下 尼尔 |
[20:51] | You can stop me, | 你们可以阻止我 |
[20:52] | but you can’t stop the people from stopping this show. | 但你们无法阻止前来阻止演出的广大人民 |
[20:57] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[21:03] | My God! | 我的上帝啊 |
[21:05] | It’s the people coming to stop the show. | 是来阻止演出的人 |
[21:07] | Now what do we do? | 现在要怎么办 |
[21:09] | We have to stop the people. | 我们必须阻止那些人 |
[21:10] | Their freedom of speech depends on it. | 他们的言论自由就指着这个了 |
[21:12] | Frankie, Chang, bar the doors. | 弗兰 昌 去顶住门 |
[21:14] | Annie, introduce him, quick! | 安妮 介绍他上场 赶紧 |
[21:25] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我不想演了 |
[21:26] | Listen, you piece of crap, we’ve been to hell and back for you. | 听好了 你个废柴 我们拼死支持着你 |
[21:30] | Get up there and do your stupid act for freedom. | 为了自由赶紧上台 做你那个白痴演出 |
[21:33] | Okay, okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[21:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[21:36] | he’s performed at colleges and clubs all over. | 他曾在各大高校和俱乐部演出过 |
[21:39] | Gupta Gupty Gupta! | 古普塔·古普提·古普塔 |
[21:44] | Hey, y’all. | 大家好 |
[21:46] | Look, I see there’s a lot of Jews in the crowd. | 我发现观众席里有很多犹太人 |
[21:49] | I mean, you know, there isn’t, | 我是说 其实并没有 |
[21:51] | but usually when I do my act, there’s more. | 但平时我演出时 会有很多犹太人的 |
[21:54] | But, you know, I have a whole Jew thing. | 话说 我有一堆关于犹太人的吐槽 |
[21:56] | Do it! | 快演 |
[21:58] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:59] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁啊 |
[22:00] | Stop performing! | 快停止演出 |
[22:01] | Do not stop performing! | 不许停止演出 |
[22:04] | Okay, this guy. | 好吧 这家伙 |
[22:06] | Look at him. It looks like he ate so much. | 瞧瞧他 貌似他吃太多哦 |
[22:08] | He’s very fat. | 他真是肥死了 |
[22:09] | Don’t do this to me. | 不许这么说我 |
[22:10] | Shut up and listen. | 闭嘴好好听 |
[22:11] | I see that you’re fat, | 我看到你很肥 |
[22:13] | but are you also black or Jewish? | 那如果同时还是黑人或犹太人呢 |
[22:15] | You know, it’s hard to be fat when you’re black or Jewish | 要知道如果你是黑人或犹太人 会很难变肥 |
[22:18] | because when you’re black, | 因为如果你是黑人 |
[22:20] | your community steals all your food, | 你的邻居会把你所有的食物偷走 |
[22:22] | so you can’t eat as much. | 所以你不会吃那么多 |
[22:24] | And when you’re Jewish, nobody ever buys anything, | 而如果你是犹太人 根本没人会买东西 |
[22:27] | so you can’t eat as much. | 所以你也不会吃很多 |
[22:31] | You’re damned if you do, you’re damned if you don’t. | 你做了该死 不做也该死 |
[22:39] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:40] | The bastards did it. | 那些混蛋做到了 |
[22:42] | They leaked the entire school’s data. | 他们把整个学校的数据都黑了 |
[22:55] | Oh, okay. | 好啦 |
[22:56] | So hey, fat guy in the audience. | 喂 观众席里的那个肥仔 |
[22:58] | Have you found anyone else you could love, | 你有找到自己可以爱的人吗 |
[23:01] | like another fat person? | 比如另外一个肥仔 |
[23:02] | Or, are you one of those fat people who will always be alone? | 你也是那种肥而注孤一生的人吧 |
[23:16] | Hey, Leonard, you enjoy my girlfriend in 2009? | 伦纳德 2009年你居然跟我女友劈腿 |
[23:20] | As much as she enjoyed your plagiarized poetry. | 就像她对你抄袭的情诗一样咯 |
[23:23] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[23:25] | Don’t act like you care about me. | 别装得跟你很关心我一样 |
[23:27] | I’ve seen all of your cartoons about me. | 你恶搞我的卡通画我都看了 |
[23:30] | I am this school’s worst nightmare! | 我是这个学校最可怕的噩梦 |
[23:32] | I am a. | 我是… |
[23:39] | Man, it’s like Road Warrior out there, | 要命 外面就跟「公路勇士」一样[疯狂的麦克斯2] |
[23:42] | but if petrol were privacy | 只不过汽油变成了隐私 |
[23:43] | and bad teeth were dirty secrets. | 「坏牙」则是肮脏的秘密 |
[23:46] | Good news! Neil’s talking to us again. | 好消息 尼尔又跟我们说话了 |
[23:48] | He says he respects our moral position, | 他说他尊重我们的道德立场 |
[23:49] | but not our execution. | 但不包括我们的实施方式 |
[23:50] | Also, he says he’s never talking to us again. | 另外他说他再也不会跟我们说话了 |
[23:52] | I don’t see how we can bounce back from this one. | 我真是不知道我们该如何从这件事中恢复过来 |
[23:54] | This one? | 这件事 |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:55] | If you follow a theme of revealed secrets, | 如果你有关注剧集揭秘的话题 |
[23:57] | the email hack is the third installment of a trilogy | 电邮被黑事件只是三部曲的第三部而已 |
[23:59] | that began with Annie losing a pen, | 第一部是安妮丢笔事件 |
[24:00] | in what I’ve come to call the Golden Age. | 发生时间被我称作「黄金年代」 |
[24:02] | I’m guessing the second chapter would be | 那我猜第二部应该是 |
[24:03] | when your best friend vanished on a mysterious boat trip | 某老头手淫精尽而亡之后 你最好的朋友 |
[24:06] | – after the older one masturbated himself to death? – Yeah. | -登上一艘神秘大船绝尘而去 -没错 |
[24:09] | If that’s one you guys bounced back from, | 如果你们能从那种事中恢复过来 |
[24:11] | we might be okay. | 这个不足为虑 |
[24:12] | What’s the lesson here? | 这里能吸取到什么教训吗 |
[24:14] | I always wanna make sure I know what the lesson is. | 我一直想知道这其中的教训是什么 |
[24:17] | I’m a completist. | 我可是完美主义者 |
[24:18] | The rest of the school’s in shambles, | 学校的其他人现在各种混乱 |
[24:19] | so maybe we’re more evolved and forgiving than them. | 所以我们也许应该更进化 比他们更宽容 |
[24:22] | We already know that, stupid. | 我们早就知道了 白痴 |
[24:25] | I feel more desensitized to jokes about Jews and blacks. | 我对那些关于犹太人和黑人的玩笑越发麻木了 |
[24:27] | Is that good? | 这样算好事吗 |
[24:28] | Say what? | 说啥呢 |
[24:30] | We know the pieces of our privacy, freedom of speech, | 我们知道了大家的隐私 言论自由 |
[24:32] | terrorism, and government. | 恐怖主义以及政府 |
[24:33] | So, the lesson is probably an ironic pairing, | 所以教训大概就是一种讽刺的配对吧 |
[24:34] | like one man’s privacy is another man’s freedom. | 比如一个人的隐私就是另外一个人的自由 |
[24:36] | Government is terrorism. | 政府即恐怖主义 |
[24:38] | The only free speech is private speech. | 唯一自由的言论就是隐私言论 |
[24:40] | A free government terrorizes privacy. | 一个自由政府对隐私实行恐怖统治 |
[24:44] | That’s all four, bitches. | 四个全齐了 贱人们 |
[24:45] | Terror is terrorized by-. | 恐怖政治的恐怖统治者是 |
[24:49] | Terry the terrorist? | 泰丽恐怖分子 |
[24:50] | Tarry not, for terrorism terrifies. | 莫停歇 恐怖主义的恐吓 |
[24:55] | – Government. – Speech. | -政府 -言论 |
[25:03] | We caught the hacker. | 我们抓到黑客了 |
[25:05] | This is Ryan, AKA StringCheeseHustler, AKA Fartmitzvah, | 这是莱恩 即奶酪骗子线 又名放屁戒条 |
[25:10] | Skullandboners88, Frozensucked, Captaintitty. | 头骨和勃屌88 冰雪奇烂 乳头小将 |
[25:14] | You don’t need to know all his names. | 大家没必要知道他所有的昵称 |
[25:15] | He lives across the street from the campus, | 他就住在大学街对面 |
[25:17] | and he’s got something he wants to say. | 他现在有话想说 |
[25:20] | – Don’t you? – I’m sorry. | -是不是呀 -对不起 |
[25:22] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[25:23] | For guessing your school | 对不起猜到你们学校的 |
[25:24] | master password was changeme. | 主密码是changeme[改变我] |
[25:29] | How do you sleep at night, Warburton? | 你晚上怎么能安然入眠 沃伯顿 |
[25:31] | You were one of us. | 你曾经是我们的一员 |
[25:33] | You were free. | 你曾经是自由的 |
[25:34] | No one’s free when they’re one of anything. | 当身为某团伙的一员时就不会是自由的 |
[25:36] | And to answer your question, | 关于你的问题 |
[25:37] | I sleep alone with one eye open. | 我的答案是我睡觉时会睁着一只眼 |
[25:40] | That’s why I’m not the one in cuffs. | 所以我才不是被铐上手铐的一员 |
[25:44] | Let’s go, Fartmitzvah. | 走吧 放屁戒条 |
[25:49] | Crime doesn’t pay. | 犯罪没有好下场 |
[25:50] | Crime doesn’t pay. | 犯罪没有好下场 |
[25:53] | Crime doesn’t pay. | 犯罪没有好下场 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry if I used photography | 抱歉我利用照片 |
[26:09] | to digitally approximate some of your naked bodies. | 数码模拟了你们其中某些人的裸体 |
[26:12] | It’s all right. | 没关系啦 |
[26:13] | – It is? – No! | -真的吗 -才不是咧 |
[26:23] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[26:24] | Same as yesterday. | 跟昨天一样 |
[26:26] | Big cloud of data raining over a pasture. | 巨大的数据云在牧场上下起倾盆大雨 |
[26:29] | All 8 billion sheep keep grazing. | 80亿只绵羊继续被放牧 |
[26:32] | Is that good? | 这算是好事吗 |
[26:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:38] | The thing you said back there about not being a part of anything. | 你刚刚说的身为某团体的一员 |
[26:41] | Is that really how you feel? | 是你的真实感受吗 |
[26:43] | It’s not a question of how I feel. | 我如何感受并不重要 |
[26:45] | I feel like flying. | 我喜欢飞翔 |
[26:47] | I don’t jump off buildings. | 但我也不会去跳大楼 |
[26:51] | Do you believe in God, Warburton? | 你相信上帝吗 沃伯顿 |
[26:54] | You know, there’s no rule that says we have to be friends, right? | 要知道并没有规定要求咱们必须得是朋友对吧 |
[26:56] | How about common courtesy? Familiar with that rule? | 基本礼貌呢 你对这条规则熟悉不 |
[26:59] | The words common and courtesy have opposite values. | 所谓基本和礼貌的价值观其实是对立的 |
[27:02] | Common courtesy is just gibberish, hocus pocus, | 基本礼貌其实是胡说八道 毫无意义 |
[27:06] | a spell we cast when hoping to cheat reality. | 是我们意图欺骗现实时的咒语 |
[27:10] | You’re a cynical son of a bitch. | 你真是个愤世嫉俗的混小子 |
[27:11] | I’ll give you that. | 这是我对你的评价 |
[27:13] | You know, my wife, she makes these dream catchers. | 我妻子做了一些捕梦网 |
[27:16] | Shut the hell up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[27:18] | How fast can you get us to the mainframe hardline? | 你能用多快赶到主机智硬线 |
[27:20] | Yankee Doodle Dandy! | 美国佬儿冲啊[源自扬基之歌] |
[28:01] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |