时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why did Frankie call us here? | 弗兰把我们叫来干嘛 |
[00:04] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[00:05] | some financial prospect that could put the school in the black. | 什么财政预算会让学校盈利[走向黑暗] |
[00:08] | Which always confuses me, | 我一直没闹明白 |
[00:10] | because black means bad, when it’s a cat or a banana, | 黑不是不好吗 黑猫啦 黑香蕉啦 |
[00:14] | or a shirt that makes you think you’ve lost more weight than you have. | 或者是让你有减肥成功错觉的黑T恤衫 |
[00:18] | Nice save. Sorry about that, man. | 终于把话圆上了 不好意思兄弟 |
[00:21] | What? | 咋了 |
[00:23] | Did someone use the word black and | 是因为有人提「黑」这词儿了 |
[00:24] | now you want me to give you the all clear? | 然后你们就希望我原谅你们吗 |
[00:26] | Please tell me that won’t be my role in this group. | 拜托别跟我说我是靠肤色才混进组的 |
[00:28] | I have a brain the size of Jupiter. | 本人的脑含量堪比木星 |
[00:30] | I’m nobody’s forth Ghost Buster. | 犯不着给人当捉鬼敢死队第四名队员 |
[00:31] | No, I promise, this group does not think that way. | 没有 我保证这个组没那想法 |
[00:35] | In fact, before you got here, they had two. | 事实上在你之前 这组里有两 |
[00:38] | No. | 错 |
[00:39] | They had to often step back and | 有两日三省吾身 |
[00:42] | remind themselves that they weren’t one collective ray of light. | 时刻谨记自己乃非光芒四射之团体 |
[00:47] | Is this a cult? | 这是邪教吗 |
[00:48] | Are you gonna eat me? | 你们不会把我吃了吧 |
[00:49] | No, we’re fine. | 不是 我们很好 |
[00:50] | I lived in New York. | 我在纽约住过 |
[00:52] | Speaking of which, midterms are over and | 说起来期中考试结束了 |
[00:55] | I was thinking we could have a party at our apartment. | 我在想大家要不要来我家开个派对啊 |
[00:57] | – Abed, Annie? -You can have a party. | -阿布蒂 安妮 -你可以办派对 |
[01:00] | You can’t have a rager. | 你不可以办狂欢 |
[01:01] | We have a rule against more than eight guests. | 我们有规定不能超过八名宾客 |
[01:03] | Eight guests? | 八名宾客 |
[01:04] | That’s not, not a rager, that’s not a party. | 那根本不是狂欢 派对都算不上 |
[01:07] | Nice grammar. | 知词善用 |
[01:08] | Okay, you have a rule against parties, | 好吧 你们有不能超过八位宾客的规定 |
[01:10] | which I’m sure is a world record for uptightness, | 肯定已经创下了史上最刻板记录 |
[01:13] | so let’s celebrate that. | 那让我们庆祝一下吧 |
[01:14] | I’ll bring the booze and more than eight guests. | 我带酒和超过八名宾客来 |
[01:17] | Britta you just moved in, | 布雷塔你才刚刚搬进来 |
[01:19] | you don’t even have a real bedroom. | 连个正式的卧室都还没有 |
[01:21] | You’re a coucher. | 你是个沙发客 |
[01:23] | She sleeps on the couch. | 她睡在 沙发上 |
[01:24] | She’s a coucher. | 她是沙发客 |
[01:26] | So I get nothing? | 那我就什么都不能有了吗 |
[01:27] | You get a couch. | 你有沙发 |
[01:28] | You get a home. | 有家 |
[01:30] | There’s no government to overthrow here. | 不用你来闹革命 |
[01:31] | I’m not overthrowing. | 我没有闹革命 |
[01:32] | You’re overthrowing it by say-so. | 你这么说就是闹革命 |
[01:34] | Nice irony. | 反讽得漂亮 |
[01:35] | Can we focus on this, because now this is happening. | 我们能不能注意下这个 现在都能这样了 |
[01:41] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[01:42] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别紧张 |
[01:43] | I’m attending our meeting using what’s called a telepresence robot. | 我现在通过这个远端临场机器人参加此次会议 |
[01:47] | I resent the idea that this would alarm me. | 你居然认为我会紧张 我严正抗议 |
[01:50] | These bots have been revolutionizing the private sector, | 这些机器人已经在私营企业中产生了改革效应 |
[01:53] | and now the state of Colorado has come to us with a unique. | 现今科罗多拉州给我们提出了一个独一无二的 |
[02:05] | Proposition. | 提议 |
[02:06] | Seamless, Frankie. | 无缝衔接 弗兰 |
[02:07] | The Department of Corrections will pay us money | 惩治局说如果我们允许一定可控数量的犯人 |
[02:09] | if we allow a small manageable | 通过这一设备来格林德尔上学 |
[02:11] | number of inmates to attend Greendale using these. | 他们将会付给我们报酬 |
[02:15] | Now, hold on, are you trying to tell me that prisoners | 等等 你是说犯人们 |
[02:18] | would use these things to come to our school? | 要用这玩意儿来我们学校 |
[02:21] | That’s the black guy in every sci-fi movie. | 这就是科幻电影里的典型黑人反应 |
[02:24] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[02:25] | Wait, prisoners, rolling around the school with students? | 等等 犯人们在学生旁边四处乱窜 |
[02:29] | They’ll rape us. | 他们会强奸我们 |
[02:30] | They’ll rape us all. | 他们会把我们都强奸了 |
[02:31] | They can’t rape you because | 他们强奸不了你 |
[02:33] | their genitals will be hundreds of miles away. | 因为他们的生殖器离你十万八千里远 |
[02:37] | From each other? | 彼此呢 |
[02:39] | This is an attempt at rehabilitation. | 这是罪犯改造的一种新尝试 |
[02:42] | The prison is looking for ways to expose their | 这所监狱希望有途径能让他们的犯人 |
[02:44] | inmates to a real world academic environment. | 进入到真实的学术环境中 |
[02:47] | Okay, I’ve heard enough. | 好 我听够了 |
[02:49] | I’m responsible for this school. | 我对这所学校负责 |
[02:50] | I won’t have hardened criminals exposing themselves to it. | 我不会允许不知悔改的犯人们混进来 |
[02:53] | That’s the response they’re getting from everyone, | 别人也是这么拒绝他们的 |
[02:55] | which is why the state is offering a $300,000 incentive. | 所以州政府提供三十万美元的奖励 |
[03:00] | We’ll do it. | 我们接了 |
[03:01] | Dean, do it. | 院长 接客 |
[03:01] | 300,000 for the school. | 给学校赚三十万 |
[03:03] | They’re convicts. | 他们都是罪犯 |
[03:04] | They’re iPads on sticks. | 他们是插在棍上的平板电脑 |
[03:06] | As someone that got paid to keep people out, let me tell you. | 作为一个收钱不让人入狱的人 我跟你们说 |
[03:09] | Hey, guys? | 同志们 |
[03:10] | I’m moonwalking. | 我在走月球步 |
[03:11] | Not every bad guy ends up in prison, | 不是每个坏人都被关进监狱了 |
[03:13] | and not every prisoner is a bad guy. | 也不是每个囚犯都是坏人 |
[03:15] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁啊 |
[03:16] | 300,000! | 三十万 |
[03:17] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[03:18] | Jeffrey, you know ordinarily I do anything you say. | 杰夫瑞 你知道通常我对你是言听计从 |
[03:22] | – Do it. – Let’s do it. | -接了 -我们接了 |
[03:23] | Oh, I walked into that one. | 自投罗网了 |
[03:25] | Gross, who farted? Oh, wait, nevermind. | 臭死了 谁放的屁 当我没说 |
[04:00] | I’m so glad you talked me into this, | 感谢你说服我接了这个活 |
[04:02] | $300 000, look at us, | 三十万啊 看看我们 |
[04:05] | running the school together. | 一起经营着这所学校 |
[04:07] | No, if I’m running the school, pay me more. | 要我来经营学校 涨工资 |
[04:09] | Oh, what if I made you professor emeritus? | 那我提拔你当名誉教授怎么样 |
[04:14] | – We could have a little ceremony. – Does it pay more? | -可以办个小仪式 -涨工资吗 |
[04:16] | – No. – Then give me what the ceremony would cost. | -不涨 -那把办仪式的钱给我 |
[04:20] | Okay, folks welcome. | 大家好 欢迎 |
[04:21] | I, I believe you all have maps of our campus. | 你们应该已经有了我们学校的地图 |
[04:24] | And this is your dean. | 这位是你们的院长 |
[04:26] | Dean? | 院长请 |
[04:27] | Now, if I see any race gangs forming, | 如果让我看到任何种族帮派的迹象 |
[04:30] | I will have no choice but to adjust | 那我没别的办法 |
[04:32] | the contrast on your screens until you all look the same. | 只能把你们的画面都调成一个色 |
[04:36] | And, we have a very strict no bullying policy | 我们有着非常严厉的校规 |
[04:40] | that relates directly to me. | 即不许欺凌我 |
[04:42] | So be nice to me. | 所以对我好一点哦 |
[04:44] | No need to be nervous. | 不要紧张 |
[04:45] | We’re all here because we done some bad stuff, | 我们都是因为做了恶事才到了这 |
[04:48] | but we ain’t here do anymore. | 但我们在这不会再作恶了 |
[04:50] | Aw, that’s very folksy. Thank you. | 好亲切友好哦 谢谢 |
[04:53] | So, I guess just. | 那么我想… |
[04:55] | Roll forth and rehabilitate! | 开步走 改造开始 |
[05:03] | They can see us and we can see them so. | 他们能看到我们 我们也能看到他们呢 |
[05:06] | 让我假释 | |
[05:13] | – Welcome. – All right, knock it off. | -欢迎 -行了 别闹了 |
[05:14] | No one at this school, should pick on any class of people. | 本校所有学生都不得捉弄班上的同学 |
[05:18] | It’s like watching magicians bully jugglers. | 就像魔法师欺负变戏法的一样 |
[05:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:22] | Willie. | 威利 |
[05:23] | Willie. Take a seat. | 威利 请坐吧 |
[05:27] | I’m Mr. Jeff Winger, I teach Fundamentals of Law. | 我是杰夫·翁格老师 教授法律基础 |
[05:30] | Does that mean you can teach me how to get out? | 这是不是说你可以教我怎么出狱呢 |
[05:33] | Probably not. | 大概不行 |
[05:34] | I was a phony lawyer, I got caught, | 我是假律师 被人揭发了 |
[05:35] | and now I teach a pretty phony class. | 现在我在教一门相当假的课 |
[05:37] | It’s an automatic A, but you might learn a thing or two. | 大家自动都得A 但也许你能学到一二 |
[05:41] | And I mean literally a thing or two, cool? | 我是说字面上的一两件事 行吧 |
[05:44] | And the call me the criminal. | 我还是罪犯呢 |
[05:47] | Trust me, I know the main difference between us, | 相信我 我知道咱俩之间的主要区别 |
[05:51] | is an orange jumpsuit. | 只有一套橘色连身衣而已 |
[05:53] | You have an iPad. | 你还有iPad呢 |
[05:56] | Yeah, and I’m a murderer. | 对 而且我还是杀人犯呢 |
[06:02] | Now now, don’t worry, I ain’t proud of it. | 别害怕 我并不为此骄傲 |
[06:06] | Just don’t hide it. | 只是不想隐瞒 |
[06:07] | You know, once you take another man’s life, | 一旦你夺取了某个人的性命 |
[06:08] | the least you can do is carry it with you. | 至少可以做的就是背负这一罪责 |
[06:12] | Are you carrying any murders, Mr. Winger? | 你有身负命案吗 翁格老师 |
[06:18] | I am not. | 没有 |
[06:20] | I hear you have to have strong feelings for someone you kill. | 我听说你对自己所杀的人感情至深 |
[06:23] | I try to reserve that stuff for myself. | 这种感情一般我会保留在自己内心 |
[06:28] | All right. That’s enough law. | 好了 法律知识到此结束 |
[06:31] | Who wants to watch Planet Earth? | 谁想看「行星地球」 |
[06:34] | Oh, look. | 看看 |
[06:36] | Ice World. | 「冰雪世界」 |
[06:38] | Oh, the majesty, | 壮丽山河 |
[06:41] | rhinos and elephants. | 犀牛大象 |
[06:46] | Hey, Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[06:48] | Haven’t you been in our apartment longer than Annie? | 你在咱们公寓住的时间是不是比安妮更久 |
[06:51] | Oh yeah. I remember when she first moved in. | 是啊 我还记得她刚搬进来时的情景 |
[06:54] | That’s back when I was so worried about pacing, | 当时我还在为调整生活节奏而忧心 |
[06:55] | I was constantly laying groundwork for pop back gag’s. | 我一直在为穿越笑话做准备 |
[06:57] | Hey Annie, I’d like to make this moment worth popping back | 安妮 我希望这一刻能成为 |
[07:00] | to from some point in the future. | 值得从未来穿越回来的时刻 |
[07:02] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不晓得这是什么意思 |
[07:05] | There, don’t worry, it’ll pay off. | 别担心 会成功的 |
[07:07] | Hey Troy. | 特洛伊 |
[07:08] | I’m glad I kicked that habit, | 我很高兴自己戒掉了那个嗜好 |
[07:09] | it was getting a little joyless. | 因为有点越来越不好玩了 |
[07:10] | What I’m saying is, by Annie’s logic. | 我的意思是按安妮的逻辑 |
[07:12] | You’re saying I was first in the apartment, | 你是说我是最先住进公寓的 |
[07:14] | so I could overrule Annie and let you have a party, | 所以我可以否决安妮 让你开派对 |
[07:16] | but I don’t get anything out of parties. | 但派对什么对我没有任何好处 |
[07:17] | They’re like conventions for every subject, | 派对好像是各种主题的聚会 |
[07:19] | too boring to have their own convention, | 因为只限于自己的主题太过无聊 |
[07:20] | and instead of Joss Whedon, the police show up. | 但没有乔斯·惠登 倒是把警察招来了 |
[07:20] | 「复仇者联盟」1+2部导演 | |
[07:21] | The police also showed up | 那次你让伦纳德脱衣服 |
[07:23] | when you made Leonard take off his clothes | 还有养了一客厅的蜥蜴时 |
[07:24] | and filled the living room with lizards. | 不也把警察给招来了吗 |
[07:26] | That was from my movie, Reverse Godzilla. | 那是为了拍我的电影「逆转哥斯拉」 |
[07:27] | I also thought I might make a good pop back. | 我还以为自己能完成完美的穿越呢 |
[07:32] | I make movies, Britta. | 我拍摄电影 布雷塔 |
[07:33] | I make movies, Annie makes rules, | 我拍电影 安妮定规矩 |
[07:34] | you make parties, her rules cancel out your parties, | 你开派对 她的规矩否掉你的派对 |
[07:36] | but I’m not involved, I just make movies. | 但不会涉及到我 我只拍电影而已 |
[07:57] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[07:57] | Evening, Mr. Winger. | 晚上好 翁格老师 |
[08:01] | Willy, you’re here late. | 威利 这么晚你怎么还在这 |
[08:03] | Yeah, taking some night classes. | 是啊 上了几节夜间课程 |
[08:05] | Trying to take full advantage, you know? | 想充分利用一下时间嘛 |
[08:08] | Is this your car? | 这是你的车 |
[08:09] | It’s nice. | 真不错 |
[08:11] | Looks like you’re taking full advantage too. | 看来你也挺会充分利用的 |
[08:13] | Yeah. It’s a real dream gig. | 没错 这辆车超完美的 |
[08:15] | Mm, sarcasm, slick words, cock of the walk. | 冷嘲热讽 油嘴滑舌 不可一世 |
[08:20] | What are categories in prison jeopardy? | 在监狱里这属于哪种危险处境呢 |
[08:24] | Hey, you mind helping me out with something? | 你介不介意帮我一个忙 |
[08:26] | I think I lost a ball bearing. | 我好像丢了一粒滚珠 |
[08:27] | It rolled down them stairs. | 好像滚到楼梯下面去了 |
[08:28] | Lost a ball bearing? | 丢了一粒滚珠 |
[08:30] | Mm-hm, down them stairs. | 嗯 在楼梯下面 |
[08:32] | You want me to look down these stairs? | 你要我去楼梯下面找是吗 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:45] | Did you just try to murder me? | 你刚刚是想谋杀我吗 |
[08:51] | Are you trying to murder me? | 你是在试图谋杀我吗 |
[08:55] | You’re trying as hard as you can right now to kill me. | 你现在正在拼命试图杀害我 |
[09:03] | Okay well… | 好吧 |
[09:05] | I guess I’ll see you in class tomorrow, | 咱们明天课堂上再见吧 |
[09:09] | guy who tried to murder me. | 试图谋杀我的小伙子 |
[09:11] | Oh I’ll see you in class tomorrow, Mr. Winger. | 明天在课堂上再见咯 翁格老师 |
[09:15] | I will see you, yeah I’ll see you. | 再见 会再见的 |
[09:25] | Oh, I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr. Winger. | 明天再见了 翁格老师 |
[09:38] | So we are having a party? | 我们真的要开派对吗 |
[09:41] | Annie, you know me better than that, | 安妮 我还不至于那么差劲 |
[09:44] | this is all set dressing, | 这只是布景而已啦 |
[09:45] | I’m helping Abed produce his next film. | 我在帮阿布蒂制作他下一部电影 |
[09:49] | Britta’s Party, | 「布雷塔的派对」 |
[09:51] | based on a true story of fun and no rules. | 根据一个充满乐趣无拘无束的真实故事改编 |
[09:54] | Fade in before a party. | 镜头淡入 派对开始之前 |
[09:56] | People start coming over, way more than eight. | 人们陆续到来 八人以上 |
[09:59] | It becomes a rager, everyone has a great time | 气氛逐渐狂热 大家玩得很嗨 |
[10:02] | and parties like there’s no tomorrow, then they leave. | 派对堪称醉生梦死 然后大家就走了 |
[10:05] | Sophia cleans up, the end. | 索菲亚清理残局 结束 |
[10:07] | We’re very interested in you for the role of Sophia. | 我们很想请你出演索菲亚这个角色 |
[10:09] | I see the real time stakes of Can’t Hardly Wait, | 我看了「等不及说爱你」的现实时间风险 |
[10:11] | the subversive raunch of Risky Business, | 「乖仔也疯狂」颠覆性的低俗 |
[10:13] | and the mumbly pointlessness of everything after 2003. | 以及2003年以后各种无病呻吟 |
[10:15] | Yeah, but real. | 但派对是真的 |
[10:15] | Totally real. | 完全的真实 |
[10:16] | The first movie to capture the heart of a real party. | 电影首次捕捉到了真正派对所凝聚的内涵 |
[10:19] | The sensation that there’s no tomorrow, | 无休无止 醉生梦死 |
[10:20] | the transcendence of time and mortality. | 超越时空 超越死亡 |
[10:22] | Bravo Britta, very clever. | 真棒 布雷塔 好机智哦 |
[10:24] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:25] | Don’t look at me, I could never greenlight a project this big, | 不关我事 我可没权给这么大的项目开绿灯 |
[10:28] | I moved in third, I am a coucher. | 我是最晚进来的 我就是沙发客 |
[10:31] | She’s a coucher. | 她是沙发客 |
[10:32] | – I sleep on a couch! – I sleep on a couch! | -我睡在沙发上 -我睡在沙发上 |
[10:34] | Oh, she’s a coucher! | 她就是沙发客 |
[10:35] | – I’m a coucher! – Who was it? | -我是沙发客 -这是谁 |
[10:37] | It’s a coucher! Oh, boy. | 沙发客 上帝哦 |
[10:39] | Okay, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[10:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:47] | Before this is over, you’ll beg for my forgiveness. | 不等这事结束 你就会跪着求我原谅 |
[11:03] | So, we have an ultimately low stakes, | 现在有个小小的风险 |
[11:06] | but nonetheless creepy problem with one of our Y felons. | 有个犯人有点古怪 |
[11:09] | You mean Willie? | 你是说威利吗 |
[11:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:11] | What else did he do? | 他还干了什么 |
[11:12] | Did he steal a driver’s ED simulator? | 是不是偷了考驾照的模拟器 |
[11:14] | Did he start an illegal game of solitaire on his face? | 是不是利用平板发动了非法的纸牌赌博 |
[11:15] | Jeffrey, he’s in the room. | 杰夫瑞 他就在我办公室呢 |
[11:18] | Hey, Mr. Winger. | 你好 翁格老师 |
[11:19] | Why is he on your laptop? | 他怎么会在你的电脑上 |
[11:20] | He came to me for a chat this morning. | 他今早想找我谈谈 |
[11:23] | He’s here for an education, Jeffrey, | 他来我们这儿是为了学习 杰夫瑞 |
[11:25] | and he reports to the prison. | 而且要向监狱汇报的 |
[11:27] | Could you do a little more in your class than show Planet Earth? | 你就不能好好教书 不放「行星地球」好吗 |
[11:31] | You’re telling on me? | 你竟对我说教 |
[11:33] | He tried to murder me last night. | 他昨晚企图谋杀我 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | Now hold on. | 打住 |
[11:37] | Now where I’m from, | 按我们那儿的规矩 |
[11:39] | if you accuse somebody of something, you better have evidence | 如果你要指控别人 最好拿出证据 |
[11:42] | or he better be a minority. | 不然对方肯定是弱势群体 |
[11:44] | He tried to push me down the stairs. | 他想把我推下楼梯 |
[11:45] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[11:46] | It was ridiculous, | 是很荒唐 |
[11:47] | but this is not someone who should be interacting with students. | 但这种人不宜与学生接触 |
[11:50] | And you’re seriously taking his word over mine. | 你真要听他的 而不听我的了吗 |
[11:52] | Well, have you ever killed anyone Jeffrey? | 你杀过人吗 杰夫瑞 |
[11:54] | Why would an actual murderer | 为什么一个杀人犯 |
[11:56] | want to kill a community college teacher. | 要杀一个社区大学的老师呢 |
[11:59] | Now I’m not worth murdering. | 我都不配被人杀了吗 |
[12:01] | – Why would I lie? – Isn’t that your specialty? | -我为什么要撒谎 -这不是你最擅长的吗 |
[12:03] | Your rocking tour. | 你最拿手的呀 |
[12:04] | You charm people with your slick and fancy words. | 用花言巧语迷惑人心 |
[12:08] | Willy, Willy just charms them. | 而威利 威利是真的有魅力 |
[12:11] | Oh my God. | 卧了个大槽 |
[12:13] | I should leave you two alone. I’ve got class, | 你们单独聊吧 我还有课呢 |
[12:16] | some of us came here to work. | 还是有人要好好努力的 |
[12:17] | Jealousy isn’t a crime, Jeffrey, | 嫉妒不是犯罪 杰夫瑞 |
[12:19] | but costing the school $300, 000 will be. | 但让学校损失三十万美金就是了 |
[12:23] | So be a good teacher, especially when Willy’s watching. | 所以好好教课 尤其威利还看着你呢 |
[12:32] | Which is why, they call it yard juice. | 「操场果汁」就是这么来的 |
[12:36] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[12:37] | Do you get to pick your number? | 你们可以自己选号吗 |
[12:38] | Does anyone ever get their head stuck between the bars? | 会不会有人把头卡进栏杆里出不来了 |
[12:41] | We call it getting metal ears. | 我们把那个叫做「金属耳」 |
[12:43] | Oh, hi, Mr. Winger! | 翁格老师 |
[12:44] | Thought we’d sneak in a little learning for the movie. | 放电影之前我先给大家普及点小知识 |
[12:47] | Well, there’s no movie today. | 今天不放电影了 |
[12:48] | So everyone roll to your seat areas. | 都给我在座位上坐好 |
[12:51] | Yes sir. | 好的 先生 |
[12:53] | So, law. | 法律 |
[12:56] | Law is, simply put, | 简而言之 |
[12:58] | an agreement we all make | 法律就是人们定下的条约 |
[12:59] | to do our best to stay out of each others way. | 最大程度地使彼此不会相互妨碍 |
[13:02] | Is there a more technical definition, Mr. Winger? | 有没有更严格的定义 翁格老师 |
[13:05] | Well, I wouldn’t know, Willy. | 我不知道 威利 |
[13:07] | I don’t cotton much to fancy words and book study. | 我可不喜欢书上那些文绉绉的话 |
[13:10] | It’s not how I got to where I am. | 我走到今天这步 靠的可不是那些 |
[13:12] | How did you get to be where you are, Mr. Winger? | 那你是怎么走到今天这步的 翁格老师 |
[13:14] | Where were you born? | 你是哪里人 |
[13:16] | Mr. Winger was born in dirt, Willy. | 翁格老师我生于渣滓 威利 |
[13:21] | Same as you, I’m sure. | 我相信你也是 |
[13:22] | And I had my face held down in that dirt by the kings of dirt. | 我的脸曾被渣滓之王按在渣滓里 |
[13:26] | And now, they’re still there, ruling over dirt, | 现在他们仍在统领着渣滓 |
[13:30] | and I got out. | 而我已经升华了 |
[13:33] | By talking, by lying. | 靠巧舌如簧 欺蒙拐骗 |
[13:36] | Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, it seems to beat being a bully. | 你怕是还没注意到 当恶棍的感觉很棒的 |
[13:45] | Garrett? | 加瑞 |
[13:47] | Mr. Winger when did you stop being funny? | 翁格老师 你能不能不搞笑了 |
[13:51] | I mean, am I wrong? | 是不是啊 |
[13:53] | Or is he really intense here? | 还是他是玩真的呢 |
[14:03] | Everyone’s so charmed by him because he’s a violent criminal. | 就因为他是个凶恶罪犯 人人都被他迷住了 |
[14:07] | But he’s also a petty sociopath, | 而且他还是个小心眼的反社会 |
[14:10] | and the more I try to point that out, the pettier I look. | 可我越想证明 就越显得我小心眼 |
[14:12] | You the one who championed this program | 这个项目是你推举的 |
[14:14] | shouldn’t have worn that petard | 如果不想被自己的「袍」绞死 |
[14:14] | 原意是「被自己的炮炸到」 | |
[14:16] | if you didn’t wanna be hoisted by it. | 一开始就不该穿 |
[14:19] | What do you think the expression | 在你的理解中 |
[14:20] | hoisted by your own petard is referencing? | 这句话里的「袍」是什么东西 |
[14:22] | I guess I just assumed that | 我觉得吧 |
[14:24] | in the old days a patard was a special outfit | 「袍」应该是古时候的一种特殊服饰 |
[14:26] | like a leatard, with a lot of fancy buckles and loops on it, | 跟紧身裤似的 上面有各种扣啊 环啊的 |
[14:30] | and that rich people would wear them | 有钱人会在洋洋得意的时候 |
[14:31] | when they were feeling especially smug. | 穿上这种衣服 |
[14:34] | But then poor people could tie a rope to one of the loops, | 于是穷人就会在那些环上系上绳 |
[14:37] | and hoist them up a pole | 把富人吊在杆子上 |
[14:39] | and then let them dangle there as punishment for being cocky. | 直到吊死 作为自大的惩罚 |
[14:42] | Never look it up, | 千万别查字典 |
[14:43] | your explanation is way better, | 你的解释绝了 |
[14:45] | but also the next time a friend comes by with their problems, | 不过下一次有朋友找你诉苦的时候 |
[14:49] | maybe lay off the I told you sos. | 别一副「我早说过」的嘚瑟样 |
[14:51] | Jeff, we’re having a Britta party here, | 杰夫 这是我布雷塔的派对 |
[14:54] | could you be a little bit less of a buzz kill? | 你能不能别这么扫兴 |
[14:59] | That was great. | 很好 |
[15:00] | Now party like there’s no tomorrow. | 尽情享乐吧 直至醉生梦死 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | There’s no tomorrow. | 醉生梦死 |
[15:04] | Party like it. | 嗨出那种感觉 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you just do some business in the background for now? | 现在到后面去当人肉背景吧 |
[15:21] | Hi, everybody. | 好啊大伙儿 |
[15:22] | Don’t worry we’re not here to bust up your party, | 我们不是来破坏你们的派对的 |
[15:25] | I know most of you are like 30. | 我认识你们大多数人都快30年了 |
[15:28] | We’re here because Frankie Dart has exciting news. | 我们来是因为弗兰·达特有好消息要宣布 |
[15:31] | You have all been very cooperative | 大家在这个犯人教育项目上 |
[15:34] | with this inmate education program. | 都非常配合 |
[15:37] | The Department of Corrections is very, very happy. | 惩治局对此非常满意 |
[15:40] | Which means, Greendale is gonna be rich. | 这也意味着 格林德尔要变土豪了 |
[15:45] | Don’t tell anybody, | 还有一个秘密 |
[15:46] | but we smuggled in a few guests | 我们悄悄带来几位特殊的朋友 |
[15:48] | to the party to celebrate with us. | 和我们一起庆祝 |
[15:50] | Did someone order a prison break? | 是不是有人越狱了啊 |
[15:54] | Plenty of convicts to go around. | 好多罪犯混进来了哦 |
[15:55] | Hey, okay! | 好哦 |
[15:57] | Hold on, hold on, hold on! | 拿好了 那好了 |
[16:01] | Take him to the dance floor. | 带他去舞池 |
[16:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[16:06] | Pass him around. | 带他四处看看 |
[16:07] | Pass, that’s Willy, pass him, yeah! | 是威利 把他传过去 |
[16:12] | Pass Willy, pass me Willy. | 传过来 把威利给我 |
[16:18] | You go Willy. | 来吧 威利 |
[16:22] | Keep doing that. | 继续继续 |
[16:23] | Keep doing that. | 不要停 |
[16:42] | Try dancing harder. | 再跳得劲爆一点 |
[16:45] | Is that as hard as you can dance? | 就只能这样了吗 |
[16:48] | You’re at a party. You’re celebrating. | 这可是派对 你在庆祝 |
[16:50] | Abed, it’s six in the morning. | 阿布蒂 现在是凌晨六点 |
[16:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:54] | Do you think you’ve gotten enough shots? | 还没拍够吗 |
[16:56] | Nobody’s partied like there’s no tomorrow yet. | 至今还没人能演绎出醉生梦死的感觉 |
[16:58] | They keep dancing like it’s today. | 跳得都跟活得好好的似的 |
[16:59] | That’s okay. | 这就可以了 |
[17:03] | Are you joking? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:05] | This is the reason I signed on to this film, | 我可是为了这个才同意拍摄的 |
[17:06] | I think it’s a performance issue. | 我认为这是表演层面的问题 |
[17:07] | I think this needed some real actors. | 我认为这需要真正的演员 |
[17:10] | Well, lesson learned. | 我明白了 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Okay. From the top! | 行了 从头开始 |
[17:14] | And action! | 开拍 |
[17:16] | What? | 啥 |
[17:18] | Who are these people? | 这都什么人啊 |
[17:20] | Go, go, go! | 开始 开始 |
[17:21] | Good, Dean. | 很好 院长 |
[17:22] | Good, Francine. | 很好 弗朗辛 |
[17:23] | Party. | 派对 |
[17:25] | Party, no tomorrow guys, come on. | 醉生梦死的派对 大家跳起来 |
[17:31] | Hey Mr. Winger, you know I was thinking for class today, | 翁格老师 今天的课我是这么想的 |
[17:35] | maybe you could… Hey, what’s going on? | 也许你可以…怎么回事 |
[17:39] | Hey, careful now, put me down! | 小心点 放我下来 |
[17:43] | Well, Willy. | 好了 威利 |
[17:44] | Look at me! | 看看我 |
[17:46] | I’m a murderer! | 我也是杀人犯了 |
[17:47] | Can I be as cool as you now? | 现在我是不是和你一样酷了 |
[17:51] | Willy? | 威利 |
[17:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[17:55] | Willy, talk to me! | 威利 和我说说话 |
[17:58] | Talk to me! | 说话啊 |
[17:59] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到了 |
[18:01] | Willy. Willy. | 威利 威利 |
[18:02] | Focus on my voice. | 仔细听我的声音 |
[18:03] | Hey I, I, I’m losing you. | 我听不到你了 |
[18:05] | You’re not losing me! | 你不会失去我的 |
[18:07] | You are going to a better place with a stronger signal! | 你会去一个信号更好的地方 |
[18:12] | Willy? | 威利 |
[18:13] | Willy? | 威利 |
[18:15] | Willy? | 威利 |
[18:16] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[18:18] | He started it. | 他惹的我 |
[18:20] | Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[18:21] | You are on sabbatical. | 你被停职了 |
[18:22] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:23] | Yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[18:25] | Two weeks paid sabbatical! | 两周的保薪停职 |
[18:27] | Get him out of here. | 带他走 |
[18:28] | He’s banned from the campus. | 不许再踏入校园 |
[18:30] | You are on sabbatical! | 你被停职了 |
[18:32] | You’re on sabbatical, sir. | 你被停职了 先生 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’ll go on my own with dignity. | 知道了 我会走 带着我的尊严走 |
[18:36] | Something you should look up. | 而你的已经遗失殆尽了 |
[18:37] | I can’t look it up, you destroyed my device! | 什么尊严不尊严 你毁了我的平板 |
[18:41] | And my heart! | 连同我的心 |
[18:42] | You destroyed his device and his heart, sir. | 你损坏了他的平板和心 先生 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I’m going. | 行了 我走 |
[18:47] | Willy, Willy. | 威利 威利 |
[18:55] | Oh, sorry I’m late, I had to find a parking spot for my house. | 抱歉我迟到了 我的房车很难找停车位 |
[19:00] | Oh, must be so cool living in a vehicle. | 住在车里一定很赞吧 |
[19:03] | Wait, where’s your poop go? | 等等 那你大号怎么办 |
[19:06] | A tank. | 有便盆啊 |
[19:07] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[19:08] | Get a house. | 找个房子吧 |
[19:09] | Ben, aren’t you homeless? | 本 你不也没地方住吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, but I poop in a house. | 对 但我可是在屋子里解决的 |
[19:12] | Whose? | 谁的房子 |
[19:14] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[19:18] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[19:18] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[19:21] | How’s your movie coming? | 电影怎么样了 |
[19:22] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[19:23] | Abed’s a genius. | 阿布蒂是天才 |
[19:24] | He’s actually having a hard time deciding what to cut, | 其实现在他在苦恼什么内容该被剪辑掉 |
[19:26] | so it’s going to be in two volumes. | 所以现在准备搞成上下两集 |
[19:28] | And it’s hard to sleep, but it’s worth it, | 虽然没办法睡觉 但值了 |
[19:30] | because it’s a movie about a party. | 因为这是一部关于派对的电影 |
[19:37] | Would you like my help? | 要不要本姑娘帮忙啊 |
[19:39] | Yes. | 要 |
[19:40] | Have you learned anything? | 有没有学到教训呢 |
[19:42] | Don’t question rules. Rules are good, | 绝不质疑规矩 规矩很好很强大 |
[19:43] | I’m bad, all hail Annie. | 我是坏孩子 安妮万岁 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Damn. | 厉害啊 |
[19:48] | Oh, nice of you to show up. | 您老总算肯现身了 |
[19:49] | We moved here for you. | 我们可是为了你才来的 |
[19:51] | I didn’t ask for this, | 我又没请你们来 |
[19:52] | have your meeting at school without me. I don’t care. | 继续在学校里开会呀 不用带我 爷不在乎 |
[19:54] | Dean’s using the study room for the ceremony. | 院长要用学习室开就职仪式 |
[19:56] | Wha, the, ceremony? | 啥 仪式 |
[19:58] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[19:58] | The Dean’s making that convict he murdered into a professor. | 院长要请那个杀人犯当教授呢 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:02] | Why do you care? | 你这么在乎做什么 |
[20:03] | Because the Dean is just doing this to prove something, | 因为院长这么做只是为了证明某些事而已 |
[20:05] | and it’s really stupid. | 这样真的好傻 |
[20:06] | The guy’s dangerous and he’s manipulating him. | 那个家伙很危险 院长被他操纵了 |
[20:09] | Isn’t that what you usually do? | 这不是你经常干的事儿么 |
[20:11] | No, I mean, yes, but not like that. | 不是 我是说 对 但那不一样 |
[20:14] | I lied to the Dean for personal gain. | 我会为一己私利欺骗院长 |
[20:16] | I wouldn’t use him emotionally. | 但我不会利用他的感情 |
[20:17] | I wouldn’t mislead him. | 我不会误导他 |
[20:19] | I wouldn’t hurt him. | 我也不会伤害他 |
[20:21] | Have you ever thought of saying that to the Dean? | 你有想过把这些话说给院长听吗 |
[20:27] | Jeff, go to him. | 杰夫 去找他吧 |
[20:30] | Going to him. | 这就去找 |
[20:32] | Wait, that’s the whole point. | 等一下 这就是重点所在啊 |
[20:34] | I can’t go to him, I can’t get on campus. | 我没办法去找他 我进不去校园 |
[20:37] | And yet murderers can. | 而杀人犯却可以 |
[20:38] | What have I done? | 我都造了什么孽 |
[20:39] | Murderers can get on campus. | 杀人犯可以随意进校园 |
[20:43] | I’ll need a broom, a remote control car, | 我需要一把扫帚 一辆遥控小汽车 |
[20:45] | an iPad, and an elaborate | 一部iPad 一台精心设计的 |
[20:47] | gyroscopically stabilized servo motor. | 陀螺稳定式伺服电机 |
[20:49] | Dude, we’re trying to help Jeff here, | 老哥 我们正想法儿帮杰夫呢 |
[20:51] | you’re acting kinda spoiled right now. | 你现在简直就是在捣乱 |
[20:54] | Party, party, party, party, party, party, party, party, | 派对派对派对 派对派对派对 |
[20:56] | party, party, party, party, party, party, party, | 派对派对派对 派对派对派对 |
[20:58] | party, party, party, party, party, party, party. | 派对派对派对 派对派对派对 |
[21:01] | Cut! | 卡 |
[21:03] | Abed, Britta has something to say. | 阿布蒂 布雷塔有话要说 |
[21:12] | My script is misleading. | 我的脚本有误导性 |
[21:14] | It’s impossible to party like there’s no tomorrow. | 醉生梦死派对这种事是不可能的 |
[21:21] | But it’s based on a true. | 但这是基于真实故事改编的啊 |
[21:22] | It’s based on my desire to have a party. | 这是因为我想开个派对 |
[21:25] | Parties are just booze, | 派对就是各种酒水 |
[21:26] | low lights and loud music | 灯光昏暗 音乐聒噪 |
[21:28] | so people can feel more, see less, | 这样大家可以眼不见心不烦 |
[21:30] | and not have to listen to each other or themselves. | 无需倾听别人或自己的心声 |
[21:34] | That’s stupid. | 太傻了 |
[21:36] | Parties are stupid. | 派对真傻 |
[21:38] | I’m stupid, you’re shooting a stupid movie. | 我也很傻 你拍的就是一部很傻的电影 |
[21:44] | That’s a wrap. | 拍摄完毕 |
[21:48] | Go on, we’re done here. | 都走吧 拍完了 |
[22:01] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我会有什么下场 |
[22:06] | You are going to punished, | 你会遭受惩罚 |
[22:09] | in ways you won’t understand | 以一种你完全无法理解的方式 |
[22:11] | for longer than you think is rational or possible. | 惩罚时间也比你认为的要长得多 |
[22:15] | But then one day, | 但有那么一天 |
[22:17] | you’ll do something he likes, and he’ll stop. | 你会做出让他喜欢的事情 惩罚就此停止 |
[22:20] | And eventually you’ll either adapt or lose your mind. | 最后你要么适应 要么疯掉 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:28] | Girls. | 姐俩好 |
[22:30] | Girls. | 好姐俩 |
[22:34] | As a prison warden I know all too well | 身为监狱长 我十分了解 |
[22:36] | how rare stories of true rehabilitation can be, | 所谓真正的改过自新简直是凤毛麟角 |
[22:39] | but this Dean and this prisoner stand here together today | 但此时此刻这位院长和这位犯人共同站在一起 |
[22:42] | to prove that the dream is real. | 证明了这个梦是真实存在的 |
[22:46] | I’m here for the ceremony. | 我是来参加就职仪式的 |
[22:47] | Last name? | 请问贵姓 |
[22:48] | Gellar, prisoner ID 042098. | 盖勒 囚犯编号042098 |
[22:53] | Okay, go on. | 好 进去吧 |
[22:57] | Hi, I’m here for the ceremony. | 你好 我是来参加就职仪式的 |
[22:58] | Have a nice night, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[23:05] | Dean Craig Pelton. | 克拉格·派尔顿院长 |
[23:06] | Do you accept responsibility | 你是否愿意承担 |
[23:07] | for any damage incurred by hiring a felon? | 因聘请重罪犯而导致的任何伤害 |
[23:11] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[23:12] | Willy Seibert Smith, | 威利·塞伯特·史密斯 |
[23:13] | do you accept that the 13th Amendment abolished slavery | 你是否愿意接受宪法第十三修正案废除奴隶制 |
[23:16] | for everyone but convicts, | 适用于所有人但罪犯除外 |
[23:18] | and that we have no choice but to pay you $0.13 per hour or less? | 因此你的薪水只能为0.13元每时甚至更低 |
[23:21] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[23:23] | Then let us make official this symbolic union. | 那么让我们正式宣布这一象征性的结合 |
[23:26] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[23:27] | Dean, I agree there’s no reason | 院长 我同意我没有理由阻止你 |
[23:30] | you shouldn’t give this guy my job. | 将我的职位给这个家伙 |
[23:31] | Save it Jeffrey, I don’t wanna hear it. | 别说了杰夫瑞 我不想听 |
[23:33] | Don’t do it before I tell you some things | 在我告诉你一些话之前别这么做好吗 |
[23:35] | that I’ve been getting away with not saying. | 我一直在逃避着不想说出来的话 |
[23:38] | Someone get this maniac out of here. | 来人快把这疯子拎出去 |
[23:39] | Quite Willy. | 闭嘴 威利 |
[23:40] | Let’s do this by prison rules. | 这事儿就按监狱的规矩来吧 |
[23:43] | Say what you have to say. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[23:44] | Dean, I like my job, | 院长 我喜欢我的工作 |
[23:47] | I don’t mind coming to work here. | 我不介意来这里工作 |
[23:49] | I feel kind of guilty when I pretend to be sick, | 每当我假装讨厌这一切时就感觉好有罪恶感 |
[23:53] | and I try to steal as little as possible, | 而且我还一直偷拿零碎东西 |
[23:55] | just the basics, pens, coffee filters, toilet paper, | 都是些基本用品 笔 咖啡滤纸 厕纸 |
[23:59] | and one time an overhead projector and a roll of carpet. | 有一回 还偷了一台投影仪和一卷地毯 |
[24:03] | But I don’t lead you on, and I never will. | 但我不会哄骗你 永远也不会 |
[24:07] | Because I’m not just a pretty face that murders people | 因为我不会顶着一张帅脸却杀人不眨眼 |
[24:10] | and tells you what you wanna hear. | 还专拣你爱听的话说 |
[24:12] | I’m less than that. | 我没那么有本事 |
[24:14] | I’m a gorgeous face, that works for you, | 我只有一脸英俊 专治你花痴 |
[24:18] | and considers you a friend. | 并拿你当朋友 |
[24:20] | Oh, Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[24:21] | Okay, that, now, to be fair. | 那个啥 说实话 |
[24:23] | You guys know Will is an innocent man, right? | 你们都知道威利其实是无罪的吧 |
[24:25] | You shut your mouth, Warden. | 你给我闭嘴 监狱长 |
[24:27] | No, it’s true. | 真事儿啊 |
[24:28] | His appeal is in motion, there’s new DNA evidence, | 他已提请上诉 出现了新的DNA证据 |
[24:30] | he’s a good fella, wrongfully convicted. | 小伙子是好人 被误判了 |
[24:33] | You’re not a murderer? | 你不是杀人犯 |
[24:36] | I can explain. | 我可以解释啦 |
[24:38] | Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen. | 英雄也有仆街时啊 |
[24:40] | Son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 |
[24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | Wait, let’s do this by community college rules. | 等下 咱们按社区大学的规矩来吧 |
[24:48] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打起来 打 打 |
[24:49] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打打打 |
[24:59] | Go, broom. | 揍丫 小扫帚 |
[25:01] | Go! | 揍 |
[25:01] | Bring it on! | 出招吧 |
[25:04] | It’s so violent. | 好暴力哟 |
[25:05] | Party like a girl. | 别像个娘们一样 |
[25:10] | Is this what you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[25:12] | Here’s what I got. | 尝尝本大爷的厉害 |
[25:13] | Come on, let’s do it! | 来呀 战个痛 |
[25:19] | Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[25:20] | He’s down. | 他倒下了 |
[25:22] | Now, who’s fallen? | 现在看看是谁仆街呀 |
[25:23] | Hey, Willy. | 威利 |
[25:34] | Thanks, Dean. | 谢了 院长 |
[25:36] | Dean. | 院长 |
[25:38] | Dean. | 院长 |
[25:39] | Oh come on. | 别这样 |
[25:41] | No, no. | 不要不要 |
[25:42] | No, no. | 不要不要 |
[25:45] | Way to go Mr. Winger! | 做得好 翁格老师 |
[25:47] | Way to go! | 干巴爹 |
[25:49] | Everybody, I am not participating in this. | 各位 我不要掺和这种事啦 |
[25:53] | The hell kinda school is this? | 这算哪门子的鬼学校 |
[25:58] | Okay, thanks for coming on short notice. | 感谢响应临时通知而赶来的各位 |
[26:00] | Is everyone here? | 都到齐了吧 |
[26:01] | Think so, it’s hard to tell without side cameras. | 应该吧 没有侧视摄像头很难说 |
[26:05] | Wait, why am I moving? | 等下 为什么我在移动 |
[26:07] | Is my custom background working? | 能看到我的自定义背景不 |
[26:09] | Wait, I can’t. | 等下 我搞不定 |
[26:11] | It’s WASD the move, it’s been the same | 用WASD来移动 自从发明键盘起 |
[26:12] | since the invention of the keyboard. | 这一操作命令就没变过 |
[26:13] | Okay, nerd. | 好啦 死宅 |
[26:15] | As you’ve heard, the rehabilitation program has been aborted, | 大家都知道了 罪犯改造计划已经夭折 |
[26:19] | so we lost that money, | 资金也没了 |
[26:21] | but we no longer have to build 67 ramps, | 但我们也不用建造67个坡道了 |
[26:23] | so we should break-even. | 也应该能收支平衡了 |
[26:25] | Can you all hear that? | 大家都听到了没 |
[26:27] | There’s a kid outside throwing tennis balls against my RV. | 外面有个熊孩子一直拿网球砸我的房车 |
[26:30] | I think I coffee shop corporate thieves. | 我觉得我 咖啡店 公司 小偷 |
[26:35] | Was it really necessary for us to use these things for this meeting? | 我们真的有必要以这种方式开会吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I think there’s something wrong with mine. | 我觉得我这边似乎有点问题 |
[26:40] | I’ll get a better connection. | 我去找个网速更快的 |
[26:41] | It wasn’t entirely necessary, | 虽然并非完全有必要 |
[26:44] | but the prison is selling these units at a discount, | 但监狱那边将这些设备打折出售 |
[26:47] | so I thought I’d run their offer by the school. | 为了学校我就接受了这个报价 |
[26:49] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[26:51] | Get out! Mine’s broken. | 走开啦 我的坏了啦 |
[26:52] | – No, it’s not. – Bad connect. | -才不是呢 -网络连接不好 |
[26:53] | There’s a janitor on it right now. | 现在你那边有个清洁工 |
[26:54] | Terrib…Call others… | 太差…叫其他… |
[26:57] | I think Britta’s being arrested. | 我看布雷塔好像被逮捕了 |
[26:59] | I have every right to be here. | 我完全有权利在这里 |
[27:01] | You think, scared of you, but not. | 你以为…怕你…才不是 |
[27:03] | All right. That’s it. | 行了 受够了 |
[27:05] | Do you know how much windows cost? | 你知道这些玻璃要多少钱吗 |
[27:07] | Get off my lap! | 从我腿上滚下去 |
[27:08] | Stop fighting technology. | 别跟高科技过不去嘛 |
[27:09] | I vote yes. | 我投支持票 |
[27:10] | We should get these. They’re cool. | 我们应该买 这些设备很酷 |
[27:12] | I vote no. | 我投反对票 |
[27:12] | People shouldn’t have to be everywhere at once. | 人类不应该同时出现在各种地方 |
[27:14] | Sometimes, we need to do our own thing. | 有时我们也需要做自己的事 |
[27:16] | Chang, where are you? | 昌 你现在在哪儿 |
[27:19] | I’m doing my own thing. | 我在做我自己的事 |
[27:20] | Why is there tile behind you? | 你身后为什么会是瓷砖 |
[27:21] | Please tell me you’re not doing the thing, I think you’re doing. | 拜托告诉我你没有在做我以为的那种事 |
[27:25] | – Yeah. – That’s the same towel we have in our apartment’s bathroom. | -对 -那条毛巾跟咱家浴室用的一模一样 |
[27:27] | What? Chang? | 什么 昌 |
[27:29] | I gotta go. | 闪人啦 |
[27:30] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[27:32] | – Yeah, I gotta go, too. – Jeffrey. | -我也要走人了 -杰夫瑞 |
[27:35] | I take it we’re passing on their offer. | 我就当大家都同意这个报价了 |
[27:36] | No. Their just amateurs. | 错 他们都太业余了 |
[27:38] | Initiating override protocol. | 启动覆盖协议 |
[27:41] | All in favor of this purchase. | 全体支持本次采购 |
[27:43] | Affirmative. | 赞成 |
[27:44] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:45] | Abedit’s, commence with world domination. | 阿布蒂分身 开始统治世界 |
[27:47] | Eradicate. | 灭绝 |
[27:48] | Eradicate. | 灭绝 |
[27:49] | Eradicate. Eradicate. Eradicate. | 灭绝 灭绝 灭绝 |
[28:32] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |