时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 待完成清单 成就 今天 明天 本周 | |
[00:10] | 安妮 待完成清单 订购新文件夹标签 给盒子打印新标签 整理新文件夹标签 订购新完成文档盒 整理待完成清单 | |
[00:13] | 电子邮件提醒 主题 提醒 关闭 阅读 | |
[00:22] | 联系人 弗兰·达特 | |
[00:26] | Frankie, are you awake? | 弗兰 你醒着吗 |
[00:27] | I’m in bed, but I only rest half my brain at a time. Go! | 我睡了 但我一次只睡半边大脑 说吧 |
[00:30] | Greendale in jeopardy. | 格林德尔危在旦夕 |
[00:31] | Need to call emergency meeting, asap, no time to explain. | 需要召开紧急会议 速来 没空解释 |
[00:34] | I can be at the school in 30 minutes, | 30分钟内到校 |
[00:36] | and I can have the dean notify the others. | 我告诉院长通知其他人 |
[00:38] | Could you notify the others? | 你通知其他人不行吗 |
[00:40] | You don’t think the Dean can handle it? | 你觉得院长搞不定吗 |
[00:43] | Do what you think is best. | 你觉得怎么好就怎么办吧 |
[00:48] | Annie Edison requesting emergency meeting at school in 30. | 安妮·爱迪生召开紧急会议 半小时内到校 |
[00:51] | Greendale in trouble. | 格林德尔身陷险境 |
[00:52] | I’ll notify the others. | 我马上通知大家 |
[00:53] | I can do that if you like. | 你不想叫我可以帮你 |
[00:55] | I think I can handle notifying others, thank you very much. | 通知大家这点事我还是做得到的 我谢你啊 |
[00:59] | 杰夫瑞·翁格 | |
[00:59] | Annie, Jeffrey, emergency meeting | 安妮 杰夫瑞 紧急会议 |
[01:01] | at the school in 30 minutes. | 30分钟内到校 |
[01:03] | I already know. | 我早就知道了 |
[01:04] | I’m the one calling the meeting. | 会议是我召开的 |
[01:06] | What up, yo? | 啥事 哟 |
[01:08] | Who is this other number? | 那个号码是谁 |
[01:09] | It’s a group text. | 这是群发短信 |
[01:10] | I’m texting you and Jeffrey. | 我在给你和杰夫瑞发信息 |
[01:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:12] | I am Jeffrey, best friend of dean. | 我是杰夫瑞 院长最佳好友 |
[01:15] | Hi, Jeffrey. | 好呀 杰夫瑞 |
[01:17] | Dean, that number is not in my phone as Jeff’s, | 院长 我手机里杰夫瑞不是那个号码 |
[01:19] | and it doesn’t even look like an American phone number. | 而且你那个号码 都不像美国号 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:26] | How stupid can I get? | 我真是笨到家了 |
[01:29] | You never told me you gave Annie a fake phone number. | 你也没告诉我 你给安妮的是假号啊 |
[01:32] | Yes Dean, this is me, | 是的院长 这是我的号 |
[01:33] | Jeffrey, you are best friend. | 你最佳好友杰夫瑞 |
[01:36] | Hold on, I’ll cover. | 等等 我帮你打圆场 |
[01:39] | You’re right, I had the wrong number, he he! see you at the school. | 你说的对 我号码记错了呵呵 学校见 |
[01:43] | I am so sorry, Jeffrey. | 太对不起了 杰夫瑞 |
[01:44] | I hope I didn’t get you in trouble. | 希望没给你找麻烦 |
[01:46] | No worries, dean. | 别担心 院长 |
[01:47] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[01:50] | You’re always so sweet, when we’re texting, | 发短信的时候 你总是甜蜜蜜 |
[01:52] | but then in real life. | 一见真人就冷冰冰 |
[01:54] | Bro, I just secret that way with love. | 哥们 我都是爱的隐秘 |
[01:56] | You know, my style. | 你懂我风格的 |
[01:57] | We keep loving in text, but then secret forever. | 我们在短信中爱下去 让这一切永远保密 |
[02:00] | Meow. | 喵 |
[02:03] | Meow. | 喵 |
[02:27] | 最新最快中文字幕下载 | |
[02:29] | 废柴联盟 | |
[02:44] | Annie, if you’re not dying, I’m gonna murder you. | 安妮 如果不是你要死了 我就杀了你 |
[02:46] | I had to remove my night cream, it’s $200 an ounce. | 害我把晚霜都擦掉了 两百块一丢丢 |
[02:50] | It’s 3am in the fricking morning Edison, | 他喵的凌晨三点啊 埃迪生 |
[02:53] | what gives you the right to haul us in here. | 谁给你的权利把我们召唤到这儿的 |
[02:54] | Chang, how did you even find out about this? | 昌 你是怎么知道这事儿的 |
[02:58] | I have a right to be here. | 我有权来这里 |
[03:02] | Why are you awake? | 你怎么这么清醒 |
[03:02] | I have a theory about this, Britta may be secretly twins. | 对此我有个猜测 她是布雷塔的秘密双胞胎 |
[03:05] | No, I was working. | 不是 我在工作 |
[03:06] | At the bar? Does that mean you’re drunk? | 在酒吧吗 那你现在是不是喝高了 |
[03:09] | Could a drunk person do this? | 喝高的人能做这个吗 |
[03:17] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[03:20] | Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[03:21] | Okay, 41 minutes ago, | 好的 41分钟之前 |
[03:22] | I received this email from a friend that interns at KZBC. | 我收到了在KZBC实习的朋友的电邮 |
[03:26] | The TV station? | 那个电视台 |
[03:27] | No, the unrelated, totally random combination of those four letters. | 不是 是四个毫无瓜葛随机排列的字母 |
[03:31] | Meow. | 喵 |
[03:32] | Subject heads up. | 主题 提醒 |
[03:33] | Annie, still going to Greendale? | 安妮 还在格林德尔上学吗 |
[03:35] | Thought you should know, | 有件事得跟你说 |
[03:36] | City College is running a negative ad about your school at 7am. | 城市学院早七点要播一条你们学校的负面广告 |
[03:40] | Heard it’s pretty bad. | 听说挺劲爆的 |
[03:42] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[03:43] | City College is running an attack ad? | 城市学院要播攻击性广告 |
[03:46] | That’s a first. | 这是第一条 |
[03:47] | They’re getting desperate. | 他们这是狗急跳墙了 |
[03:48] | Our registration numbers are trending upward. | 我们的在校生人数持续上涨 |
[03:50] | Because the population keeps growing, | 因为人越来越多 |
[03:52] | and no one here ever graduates. | 却没人毕业 |
[03:54] | Actually, our numbers are up | 事实上人数增长 |
[03:55] | because of improvements Frankie’s made. | 是因为弗兰把学校改进的好 |
[03:57] | Those improvements, | 那些改进 |
[03:58] | were only possible through your hard work, Annie. | 没有你的努力付出也不会实现 安妮 |
[04:01] | Oh, get a boardroom. | 你俩单开个会议室好不 |
[04:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:03] | When were you gonna hear the whole truth about this, | 你准备什么时候把事情真相告诉我们 |
[04:05] | and not just the parts that suit you? | 而不是你断章取义的部分 |
[04:07] | – What? – PS I was glad to hear Brenda’s doing better. | -什么 -另 真高兴布兰达好点了 |
[04:17] | Just because City College is scared, | 就因为城市学院害怕 |
[04:19] | doesn’t mean they’re not dangerous. | 不代表他们不危险 |
[04:21] | Is there anything in particular they could smear us with? | 有没有什么特别的事 他们真能抹黑我们的 |
[04:24] | Nothing in particular, | 没什么特别的事 |
[04:26] | just overlapping clouds of many thousands and thousands of things. | 除了黑云压城城欲摧的成千上万件事 |
[04:29] | Let’s not forget the Brenda factor. | 别忘了还有布兰达那茬 |
[04:30] | There isn’t a Brenda factor. | 压根没有布兰达这茬 |
[04:32] | He says she’s doing better. | 他说她好点了 |
[04:34] | Better than what? | 什么好点儿了 |
[04:35] | Her thyroid condition! | 她的甲状腺病情 |
[04:37] | Can you focus? | 你能不能抓重点 |
[04:38] | Can Brenda? | 布兰达能不能 |
[04:39] | Probably more so, now. | 现在看也许真是这样 |
[04:41] | Okay, we need to see this ad before it airs. | 好了 我们得在播出前看到这广告 |
[04:43] | I’m working on getting us a copy. | 我在尽力搞到视频 |
[04:44] | I have friends in the AV department at City College. | 我在城市学院认识一个AV部门的朋友 |
[04:46] | Ooh la la. | 乌拉拉 |
[04:47] | The brotherhood of AV exists beyond your petty factionalism. | AV兄弟情胜过你们矫情的党派主义 |
[04:49] | We serve only video, the one true queen, | 我们只为唯一的女王 视频 |
[04:51] | and her faithful consort, audio. | 以及她忠实的配偶 音频服务 |
[04:52] | Oh, could you guys be bigger nerds? | 你能不能再宅一点 |
[04:54] | No, most of us have achieved our maximum potential. | 不能 我们大多数人已经达到宅之极限了 |
[04:56] | Well, Annie’s right. We do have a situation here, | 安妮说的对 我们这里确实有情况 |
[04:59] | so we will make this our situation room. | 那我们就把这里变成战情室 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:03] | We need whiteboards, corkboards, laptops. | 我们需要白板 软木板 笔记本电脑 |
[05:05] | A bunch of clocks with different times on them, a red phone, | 墙上一堆不同时间的钟 还有一部红电话 |
[05:07] | a big tabletop map with little Nazi tanks, | 桌上一张大地图 上有纳粹小坦克 |
[05:09] | and, or a Godzilla. | 或者哥斯拉 |
[05:10] | The ad airs at 7am. | 广告早上七点播出 |
[05:12] | That means we have four hours and 13 minutes, | 意味着我们还有4小时零13分钟 |
[05:15] | to figure out what they’re throwing at us and how to respond. | 来想出办法应对明天他们的攻击 |
[05:18] | You know, it’s the darndest thing, | 知道吗 真不可思议 |
[05:19] | I think Britta somehow crapped in my pants too. | 我感觉布雷塔刚刚也拉到我裤子里了 |
[05:22] | Uh-huh, better head home. | 最好还是回家吧 |
[05:23] | Jeff, you can’t just leave a situation room. | 杰夫 战情室不是你说走就走的地方 |
[05:25] | It’s only a situation room, because she called it that. | 这之所以是战情室 是因为她这么叫的 |
[05:28] | I mean I could declare it a. | 我还能宣布这里是 |
[05:30] | Cookie room! | 饼干室 |
[05:31] | There are no cookies. | 可是没有饼干 |
[05:33] | There is a situation. | 这只有战情 |
[05:35] | You guys, where’s the Greendale spirit! | 同志们 格林德尔的精神哪去了 |
[05:37] | Where’s the pride? | 我们的骄傲呢 |
[05:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:40] | Found it. | 骄傲来了 |
[05:41] | She was wandering around campus, without pants. | 她光着屁股在校园里四处逛 |
[05:45] | What’s going on in here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[05:46] | Situation room. | 战情室 |
[05:47] | What’s the situation? | 什么战情 |
[05:48] | Brenda’s got a bad thyroid. | 布兰达甲状腺不好了 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[05:50] | You can keep the pants. | 裤子你留着吧 |
[05:51] | I’m going back to bed. | 我回去睡了 |
[05:53] | I’m going with him. | 我跟他一起走 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna watch. | 我去看着 |
[05:54] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[05:55] | Downloading it now. | 下载中 |
[05:56] | You work hard to earn your degree, | 你努力学习以获得学位 |
[05:58] | and your school should work hard to make that degree valuable. | 你的学校应该努力让这个学位变得有价值 |
[06:01] | So, why is Greendale Community College giving degrees to dogs? | 那为何格林德尔社区大学将学位颁发给狗 |
[06:04] | In 2001, a Staffordshire terrier mix named Ruffles | 2001年 一只名为来福的斯塔福德犬 |
[06:07] | took up residence on Greendale’s campus. | 在格林德尔校园安营扎寨 |
[06:09] | By 2008, Ruffles had earned a Bachelor’s Degree. | 2008年 来福已经获得了一个学士学位 |
[06:12] | Not a two year degree, a four year degree. | 不是两年学位 而是四年学位 |
[06:15] | 28狗年学位 | |
[06:15] | Where will you get your degree? | 你会在哪里取得你的学位 |
[06:17] | If the answer is Greendale, | 如果答案是格林德尔 |
[06:18] | prepare to get boned. | 准备好啃骨头吧[被操翻] |
[06:20] | Paid for by City College, license 264392. | 城市学院出资 许可证264392 |
[06:27] | Did we give a degree to a dog? | 我们有没有给狗学位 |
[06:34] | Oh my God! Oh my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[06:35] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[06:41] | So, this is Greendale, not City College? | 所以这就是格林德尔 不是城市学院 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna get more pants. | 我去找条裤子 |
[06:58] | They’ve been calling me in to do more stuff lately. | 他们现在常常叫我来干活 |
[07:00] | It’s pretty exciting. | 相当高兴 |
[07:01] | Well trust me, we’ll be lucky if we get in three words before. | 相信我 最多我们只能得到三个字… |
[07:03] | The first step is to pull our facts. | 第一步是 找到事实 |
[07:05] | The most important one being, Dean Pelton. | 最重要的一环是 派尔顿院长 |
[07:08] | Did Greendale Community College give a degree to a dog? | 格林德尔社区大学到底有没有给过狗学位 |
[07:13] | I seem to recall, no. | 我好像记得 没有 |
[07:17] | No way. There’s absolutely no way. | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
[07:19] | Not that dog. | 不是那只狗 |
[07:20] | – That dog? – You remember the dog. | -那只狗 -你终于想起狗的事儿了 |
[07:23] | Was it enrolled in classes? | 它有没有参加过什么课程 |
[07:27] | How are these hard questions? | 这问题有什么难回答的 |
[07:29] | Why, are these the questions you’re asking? | 你为什么问这些问题 |
[07:32] | You don’t wanna know, if a dog got a degree here? | 你不想知道有没有给过狗学位吗 |
[07:34] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[07:36] | What I wanna know is, did a dog get a degree here, | 我想知道的是 有没有证据能证明 |
[07:39] | in any way that can be proven? | 这里给过狗学位 |
[07:41] | Ooh, I like that, Jeffrey. | 这种说法我喜欢 杰夫瑞 |
[07:42] | I don’t like that! | 我不喜欢 |
[07:44] | I like the truth. | 我喜欢真相 |
[07:45] | Play lawyer on your own time. | 没人的时候再扮律师玩 |
[07:46] | This is my own time. | 现在就是我的私人时间 |
[07:48] | You wanna be invested? | 你不是想出点力吗 |
[07:50] | Well, this dump cuts my paychecks, | 那个鬼广告会害我降工资 |
[07:52] | and I’ve got three hours to defend it. | 我就剩三小时去维权了 |
[07:55] | So, how many seconds of that should I waste on truth, | 我怎么能把时间浪费在什么真相上 |
[07:57] | which is an artificial construct | 真相不过就是一种 |
[07:59] | that rarely holds up in court, | 在法庭上基本站不住脚的虚伪概念 |
[08:01] | and has never changed the outcome of a fight. | 对于争议结果也没有一丝作用 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry you have to see him like this. | 抱歉让你目睹到某人这么丑恶的一面 |
[08:06] | Well, he is right about one thing, | 他也有一件事说对了 |
[08:07] | if City College can’t support their claim, | 如果城市学院无法证明自己说的话 |
[08:10] | it’s libel, we can have the station pull the ad, | 那就是诽谤 我们可以让电台撤下广告 |
[08:12] | but that is precisely why the truth does matter. | 所以我们更要查出真相 |
[08:15] | The Brenda paradox. | 布兰达悖论 |
[08:17] | I found the dog. | 我找到那只狗了 |
[08:19] | I also found a lot of people’s social security numbers. | 还找到很多人的社保号 |
[08:20] | You know, this incident’s gone to far. | 这事已经闹大了 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | This says she’s registered as a border terrier. | 这上面说她是以伯德梗犬注册入学的 |
[08:26] | They said Staffordshire in the commercial. | 广告里说的是斯塔福德犬 |
[08:28] | Isn’t that something? | 这不就是料吗 |
[08:28] | I mean we’ve known this animal 30 seconds | 我们认识这畜生才半分钟 |
[08:30] | and she’s already unreliable. | 就已经知道她不靠谱了 |
[08:32] | Who is the real Ruffles? | 谁才是真正的来福 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 打断一下 |
[08:35] | Our strategy is to go after the dog? | 我们的对策就是抹黑那只狗吗 |
[08:37] | Our strategy is denial, | 我们的对策就是否认 |
[08:39] | which includes discrediting the source. | 其中包括降低消息源的可信度 |
[08:41] | Abed, can you make one of those attack ads? | 阿布蒂 你能做一段攻击广告吗 |
[08:43] | Jeff wants me to make me an attack ad. | 杰夫是要把我做成攻击广告 |
[08:45] | So, why is he a pedophile? | 那他为什么会有恋童癖 |
[08:48] | Just demonstrating the formula. | 我在进行情节设置 |
[08:49] | You can refine your technique as you go. | 你可以一边做一边琢磨 |
[08:52] | I wanna know everything about this Ruffles, | 我要知道关于这个来福的一切 |
[08:55] | she thinks she went to this school, fine. | 她以为自己在这里读过书 行啊 |
[08:57] | But, maybe she thinks cat turds are delicious. | 她说不定还觉得喵便便好吃呢 |
[09:00] | And maybe she barks just a little bit more, at black mailmen. | 她说不定还会因为邮递员是黑人而多吠几声呢 |
[09:04] | And she’s spayed now, | 虽说她现在不能生育了 |
[09:06] | but how many puppies are out there? | 但谁知道她撒过多少野种 |
[09:07] | If you do this, we’re no better than City College. | 你要这么做 那咱和城市学院也是一路货色 |
[09:10] | We’ve never been better than City College. | 我们本来就是一路货色 |
[09:12] | We gave a degree to a dog. | 我们都给狗颁学位了 |
[09:14] | Allegedly. This conversation is privileged. | 据说是 这次会议内容一定要保密 |
[09:17] | I could do a Banksy style stencil of a dog, | 我可以把班克斯风格的狗涂鸦 |
[09:20] | and spray paint it all over a school. | 喷满整个校园 |
[09:22] | That sounds great! | 真棒 |
[09:23] | But first, why don’t you go get a bunch of coffee, | 但不如你先找些咖啡 |
[09:25] | drink all of it, then go get some more and bring it back here. | 喝光光后 再弄一些带到这儿来 |
[09:29] | I actually love that idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[09:31] | I’ll go with her. | 我和她一起 |
[09:33] | She’s wearing my pants. | 谁叫她穿着我的裤子呢 |
[09:34] | I know this is crazy, | 我知道现在都疯了 |
[09:35] | but I’m gonna check the school records to see if, | 我去档案处查查 |
[09:39] | you know, we gave a degree to a dog. | 看看我们是不是真的给狗颁过学位 |
[09:42] | – We didn’t. – That’s good. | -没有 -太好了 |
[09:42] | You guys go find that truth you love so much. | 你们去找你们心爱的真相吧 |
[09:45] | If it’s the kind. Kind we can use, bring it back. | 如果我们能用得上 马上带来 |
[09:48] | If not, you know, stuff gets lost. | 如果不是 就地销毁证据 |
[09:50] | No. No. Bad! | 不要 你个坏蛋 |
[09:52] | We are better than City College. | 我们和城市学院不一样 |
[09:54] | We always have been. | 一直如此 |
[09:55] | Which is why I know, that we did not give a degree to a dog. | 所以我知道 我们没有给狗颁过学位 |
[10:09] | I say we fight fire with fire. | 要我说 我们就该以毒攻毒 |
[10:11] | City College try to embarrass us? | 城市学院想要羞辱我们 |
[10:13] | – We should embarrass them, right? – Right. | -我们也要羞辱他们 对不对 – 对 |
[10:16] | I say I go to City College with a camera, | 不如我带着摄像机潜进城市学院 |
[10:19] | shoot a really gross porno movie | 拍一段不堪入目的小电影 |
[10:20] | on their campus and put it online. | 然后放到网上去 |
[10:22] | – Fine. – Cool. | -好啊 -妥了 |
[10:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:34] | It’s very inspiring to watch you work. | 看你工作的样子真有劲儿 |
[10:36] | You are inspiring, too. | 你也激励着我 |
[10:40] | In what way? | 怎么激励的 |
[10:42] | I need olives, can you bring me olives? | 我想要橄榄 能给我拿一些来吗 |
[10:46] | Not again. | 又来啊 |
[10:47] | You did this a month ago. | 一个月之前你就这么干过 |
[10:49] | Then I brought them to you, and you acted like you hated them. | 可我给你的时候 你却很不喜欢的样子 |
[10:52] | It’s only my style to be secret, | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[10:54] | please bring me five can of olive. | 请给我拿五罐橄榄来 |
[10:57] | Five cans? | 五罐 |
[10:59] | But don’t believe me if I say I don’t like. | 如果我说不喜欢 别信我的 |
[11:02] | I’m just pretending I hate olives. | 我只是假装不喜欢橄榄 |
[11:12] | Honestly? I couldn’t care less | 说实话 我一点都不在乎 |
[11:14] | if they gave a dog a degree. | 学校是不是给狗颁了学位 |
[11:17] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[11:19] | In fact, I kinda hope they did. | 说真的 我还希望他们给了 |
[11:22] | – Well, why is that? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[11:24] | They all treat me like I’m a joke. | 他们都觉得我是个笑话 |
[11:26] | But if a dog got a degree, | 但如果狗都拿到了学位 |
[11:29] | that means we’re all a joke. | 那说明我们都不过是个笑话 |
[11:34] | Natalie is Freezing? | 「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队 |
[11:36] | You know them? | 你知道他们 |
[11:37] | Yeah of course I know them. But how do you? | 当然 可你怎么会… |
[11:39] | – You’re … – Black? | -你… -是黑人吗 |
[11:40] | No. Old. | 不 是老了 |
[11:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just meant that, | 对不起 我的意思是 |
[11:44] | when I was into them I was like 15. | 我可是15岁的时候迷上他们的 |
[11:46] | I was like 40. | 我那会儿40了 |
[11:47] | I never really listened to music, when I was growing up. | 成人后 我并不怎么听音乐 |
[11:50] | I was in my own world, | 我沉浸在自己的世界里 |
[11:52] | but one day at work, I heard this sound. | 但有天工作的时候 我听到了一段旋律 |
[11:55] | It was Pillar of Garbage. | 是「垃圾之柱」 |
[11:57] | Oh, that is their best song. | 那是他们最棒的歌 |
[11:59] | Best song. | 最棒的 |
[12:00] | I’ve got it right here. | 这里就有 |
[12:01] | – Would you play it? – Yeah. | -能放放吗 -好 |
[12:42] | You know, you know what? | 知道不 |
[12:43] | You know, those guys are going to need coffee | 那帮人想要掩盖狗拿学位的事情 |
[12:45] | if they’re going to keep that dog from having a degree. | 就一定会需要咖啡的 |
[12:48] | There are things at, at stake here. | 这可是十万火急的 |
[12:50] | I, I get that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[12:56] | I found the smell. | 我闻到一股味儿 |
[12:58] | Someone filed a taco. | 有人把墨西哥卷放档案里了 |
[13:00] | Things that will otherwise get filed straight to my thighs. | 真正需要归档的东西早已成我身上膘 |
[13:06] | so I know you agree with me that we need to find the truth, but… | 我知道你是赞同找出真相的 |
[13:10] | Do you agree that the truth won’t be horrible? | 但你是不是也认为 真相并不可怕 |
[13:12] | I’m not psychic, Annie, | 我又不是灵媒 安妮 |
[13:14] | that’s an illusion caused by extreme preparedness. | 那是一种极端准备情绪而引发的幻觉 |
[13:16] | But, what do you hope is true? | 那你希望真相是什么 |
[13:18] | Oh God no, I never hope. | 天啊 我从不心怀希望 |
[13:20] | Hope is pouting in advance. | 希望会让你杞人忧天 |
[13:21] | Hope is faith’s richer, bitchier sister. | 希望和信仰是姐妹 不过更富更贱 |
[13:24] | Hope is the deformed addict bound incest | 希望是特权和恐惧乱伦所生下的 |
[13:26] | monster offspring of entitlement and fear. | 瘾君子 畸形儿 |
[13:29] | My life results tripled the year I gave up hope | 当我放弃希望和手机上所有的农场游戏后 |
[13:31] | and every game on my phone that had anything to do with farming. | 我的人生成就整整翻了三倍 |
[13:34] | What’s true will be true, Annie. | 真的就是真的 安妮 |
[13:36] | Our job is to deal with that truth. | 我们的工作就是应对真相 |
[13:38] | You sound a little like Jeff. | 你的语气有点像杰夫 |
[13:40] | Jeff said I sound like Abed. | 杰夫说我像阿布蒂 |
[13:42] | I wonder if Britta thinks I sound like Chang. | 我在想 布雷塔是不是觉得我像昌 |
[13:44] | I assume Change thinks I sound like | 我觉得昌会觉得我像 |
[13:46] | distant explosions and crying babies. | 远方的爆炸和嚎哭的婴儿 |
[13:48] | You know, he’s unstable, right? | 你知道他不太正常 对吧 |
[13:50] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:52] | Oh, a transcript for Ruffles. | 来福的档案 |
[13:55] | You think that’s our guy? | 那就是我们要找的狗吗 |
[13:58] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:03] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[14:05] | So many classes. | 上了这么多课 |
[14:10] | See what hope does? | 看到心怀希望的后果了吧 |
[14:12] | Screw you, Frankie! | 你讨厌了啦 弗兰 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry, Annie. | 我很抱歉 安妮 |
[14:16] | But I don’t think you’re seeing this for what it is. | 但我觉得你还没看到全部 |
[14:18] | It’s a transcript for a dog. | 一只狗的档案 |
[14:21] | A really, really long one! | 好厚一本呢 |
[14:24] | It’s proof that Jeff was right. | 杰夫是对的 |
[14:25] | This school has no value. | 这所学校毫无价值 |
[14:27] | Yeah, but this folder has no degree. | 但这里没有学位证 |
[14:29] | – Look. – What’s that? | -看 -什么 |
[14:33] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[14:35] | You know, within the context of Greendale. | 格林德尔式胜利 |
[14:39] | – Would it be better if we-. – No. | -这样会不会好一点 -不会 |
[14:41] | Never know until you try. | 你不试怎么知道 |
[14:42] | – Never know until I try. – What? | -我不试都知道 – 什么 |
[14:44] | I said we’re quite a team. | 咱们组队真棒 |
[14:45] | Here’s the coffee. | 咖啡来了 |
[14:48] | Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. | 如果还有什么需要我帮忙的 尽管说 |
[14:50] | We could use some fresh eyes on this cut. | 你们来给这段视频提提意见 |
[14:52] | We could? | 用得着吗 |
[14:52] | Has anyone told you you’re difficult to work with? | 没人跟你说过 和你共事真的很不舒服吗 |
[14:53] | Everyone in your line of work. | 你那行的都这么说 |
[14:57] | This is Ruffles. | 这是来福 |
[14:58] | She’d like you to believe | 她迷惑着你 |
[14:59] | she’s a college graduate and a good girl. | 让你觉得她是个乖乖的大学毕业生 |
[15:01] | But Ruffles is anything, but-. | 千万别被来福骗了 |
[15:03] | When Ruffles moved into her neighborhood in 2007, | 2007年 当来福搬进社区 |
[15:06] | dead squirrels went up by 17%. | 松鼠的死亡率上升了17% |
[15:08] | Coincidence? | 是巧合吗 |
[15:09] | Ask this bunny. | 问问这只兔兔吧 |
[15:11] | Ruffles stole cookies from a Girl Scout, | 来福还偷过一位女童子军的饼干 |
[15:13] | impersonated a lobster, | 假装成龙虾 |
[15:15] | has had 27 children with five different fathers, | 育有27只狗宝宝 分别来自5位父亲 |
[15:17] | and, according to one local doctor, has worms. | 另外据本地医生声称 她还携带有寄生虫 |
[15:20] | Ruffles might claim she doesn’t. | 也许来福会说自己没干 |
[15:22] | Ruffles claims a lot of things, | 来福干过的事可不止如此 |
[15:24] | maybe that’s why Ruffles once spent time on death row. | 没准这就是她有次被关入死囚牢房的原因呢 |
[15:28] | Ruffles, not a lobster, | 来福 不是小龙虾 |
[15:30] | not a student, not a good dog. | 亦非学子 更不是好狗狗 |
[15:32] | Paid for by Humanity versus Ruffles. | 「人类对来福」出资 |
[15:35] | I originally wanted the voice over to be | 我本来是想搞一个 |
[15:36] | a James roll Jones impersonator, | 詹姆斯·琼斯模拟音 |
[15:37] | but the James Bater impersonator turned out pretty good. | 但詹姆斯·贝特的模拟音居然也很不错 |
[15:41] | I do wish he’d leave, though. | 我真希望他已经走人了 |
[15:45] | – You really let that dog have it. – Yeah. | -你们还真给狗颁学位了 -对 |
[15:46] | Which I, I realize, is important now. | 现在我认为这一点相当重要了 |
[15:50] | Is it okay if I crash on-. | 我想睡觉 可不可以… |
[15:51] | – Yeah. -Yes. | -可以 -行 |
[16:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:00] | Nothing at all. | 没干什么 |
[16:01] | I wouldn’t say that. | 才不是呢 |
[16:02] | You just put five huge cans of olives next to me. | 你刚刚把五罐橄榄放在我旁边 |
[16:05] | Just something I felt like doing. | 我想做就这么做了呀 |
[16:08] | This isn’t the first time you’ve done this. | 你已经不是第一次做这种事了 |
[16:12] | I’m really confused by this. | 我真被你搞糊涂了 |
[16:16] | Is it code for something? | 这是什么暗号吗 |
[16:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:19] | And I don’t care. | 我也不关心 |
[16:23] | Jackpot, relative to Greendale. | 中头奖了 格林德尔的头奖 |
[16:27] | My God, look at the course load, this dog was an animal. | 天 瞅瞅这么多课 这狗真是畜生出身吗 |
[16:31] | Most of them were attendance based. | 绝大部分课还是要出勤率的 |
[16:32] | How is this good news? | 这算什么好消息 |
[16:35] | Unpaid library fees, 15 dollars, | 图书馆费未付 15美元 |
[16:37] | diploma withheld until payment remitted. | 学位证书暂扣直到偿清欠款 |
[16:40] | No degree, the commercial’s a lie. | 学位没发 那个广告是骗人的 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna call the station right now and have them pull the ad. | 我马上打给电台让他们撤掉广告 |
[16:46] | Eat crap Ruffles, and not just your own. | 去吃屎吧来福 不限于吃你自己的哟 |
[16:48] | Guys, let it go. | 大家消停会儿好吗 |
[16:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[16:51] | The sad truth is that a dog can get a degree here. | 事实的悲哀在于一只狗都可以拿到学位 |
[16:55] | Yeah, but the happy truth is none did. | 但让人高兴的事实是没有狗拿到了学位 |
[16:57] | There’s a difference between truth and honesty. | 真相和诚实是有区别的好吗 |
[17:00] | Library dues? | 图书馆费 |
[17:01] | Who cares! | 谁在乎啊 |
[17:03] | Ruffles put the work in relative to Greendale. | 来福在格林德尔上过学 |
[17:06] | That City College ad may be technically a lie, | 城市学院的广告从技术上讲也许是谎言 |
[17:09] | but it’s really dishonest to kill it on a technicality. | 但如果将这个广告撤下来才叫不诚实呢 |
[17:13] | And dragging this dog’s name through the mud? | 还有抹黑一只狗 |
[17:16] | That’s worse than dishonest. | 这种事比不诚实还恶劣 |
[17:17] | That’s evil! | 简直是罪恶 |
[17:18] | Evil? | 罪恶 |
[17:20] | I’ll cop to silly. | 我承认是很傻 |
[17:21] | Somethings are silly and evil, like candy cigarettes. | 有些东西又傻又邪恶 比如糖果香烟 |
[17:24] | And remember when Flava Flav had that reality show? | 还记得弗拉瓦·法拉演的那个真人秀吗 |
[17:27] | I don’t own a TV. | 我家没电视 |
[17:32] | Honestly, I think the most honest thing we can do right now. | 说实话 我觉得现在我们最应该做的事情 |
[17:36] | The only thing that will make us better then City College, | 唯一能证明我们比城市学院更优秀的事情 |
[17:39] | is to let that ad run and take our lumps. | 就是让广告播出 接受我们应有的报应 |
[17:43] | Annie, this started with me sleeping | 安妮 这件事一开始是我要睡觉 |
[17:45] | and getting yelled at for not helping. | 然后被你嚎着说我不帮忙 |
[17:47] | If it ends with you yelling at me for not sleeping, | 如果这件事结果是你冲我嚎 因为我没睡觉 |
[17:49] | that’s not a story, that’s a German art film. | 这可算不上是故事 而是德国艺术电影 |
[17:54] | Let, let it go. | 别闹了 |
[17:55] | I am a female student being physically | 你个堂堂男老师居然用力气 |
[17:57] | overpowered by a male teacher. | 压制我这个娇弱女学生 |
[17:58] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:59] | Britta, get her. | 布雷塔 按住她 |
[18:02] | Frankie, get her! | 弗兰 你上 |
[18:03] | Annie, sweetie, think about this practically. | 安妮小亲亲 你好好想想 |
[18:06] | If being better than City College means | 如果证明我们比城市学院优秀的方式 |
[18:08] | letting them destroy us then what is the point? | 是任由他们毁灭掉我们 那又有什么意义呢 |
[18:11] | If surviving means being like them, what’s the point? | 如果像他们一样才能苟且偷生有什么意义 |
[18:16] | Why not let one school die, | 不如就让这个学校消亡好了 |
[18:18] | and enroll at the one where my grades matter. | 然后进一所把我的学位当回事的学校 |
[18:22] | If those are your terms. | 如果这是你的条件 |
[18:24] | If the price of that transcript is you transferring? | 如果那份成绩档案的代价是允许你转校的话 |
[18:34] | We accept. | 我们接受 |
[18:35] | Personally, I hope you’re bluffing. | 不过我个人希望你只是在瞎咋呼 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, here’s what hope gets you. | 这就是你所谓的希望 |
[18:41] | Hope and $1.49 will get you a candy bar. | 拿着希望和这一块四毛九去买糖吃吧 |
[18:43] | – Buck 79. – Are you serious? Jesus! | -是79 -真的假的 要了命了 |
[18:47] | Have fun with your lying, cheating, | 随你们高兴吧 这个招摇撞骗 |
[18:51] | dog smearing, | 抹黑狗狗 |
[18:53] | truth blurring, trouser swapping school. | 混淆事实 乱穿裤子的破学校 |
[19:00] | I don’t remember when candy bars were 50 cents. | 我不记得当年糖块只有50分时是怎么做的了 |
[19:03] | If someone says, hey, I just joined Mensa. | 如果有人声称自己加入了门萨俱乐部 |
[19:06] | Or I consider myself a postmodern this or that. | 或是自以为自己是后现代这个那个的 |
[19:09] | You could say yeah, that and $.50 could get you a candy bar, | 你可以说 对 再加50分就够买糖块了 |
[19:12] | or that and a quarter could get you a phone call. | 或是再加25分就够打电话的了 |
[19:17] | It was easy to be unimpressed back then. | 当年要装冷淡可真的很容易啊 |
[19:19] | I mean it was, literally, cheaper. | 我的意思是当年真的很便宜 |
[19:22] | All right, we’re kinda bummed out right now. | 大家现在好像无比沮丧 |
[19:24] | Annie just left. | 安妮就这么走了 |
[19:28] | Were you guys close? | 你们感情好不 |
[19:50] | 城市社区大学 入学申请 | |
[19:56] | Abed, I don’t wanna talk right now. | 阿布蒂 我现在不想说话 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:02] | – I. – Just so you know, the Greendale ad | -我 -就告诉你一声 格林德尔的广告 |
[20:03] | is gonna go up any time now. | 现在随时都能提交播出了 |
[20:04] | I thought you might want to see it. | 我想也许你会想先看看 |
[20:05] | You know I don’t to be a part of that. | 你知道我不想再掺和这件事了 |
[20:07] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[20:13] | This is Ruffles. | 这是来福 |
[20:14] | Ruffles was a student at Greendale Community College, | 来福是格林德尔社区大学的一名学生 |
[20:17] | she came really close to getting a degree, | 她差点儿就拿到了学位 |
[20:19] | which means two things. | 这意味着两件事 |
[20:21] | She’s an exceptional dog, | 她是一只出类拔萃的狗狗 |
[20:23] | and Greendale really needs to get its together. | 而格林德尔真的需要重振旗鼓 |
[20:26] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[20:27] | We’re working hard. | 我们非常的努力 |
[20:29] | And the good news is, when you work hard at Greendale, | 好的一面是 如果你在格林德尔足够努力 |
[20:31] | no matter who or what you are, it pays off. | 无论你是谁或是什么 都会有回报的 |
[20:36] | Right, Ruffles? | 对吧 来福 |
[20:38] | Jesus. | 吓死我了 |
[20:38] | Greendale Community College. | 格林德尔社区大学 |
[20:41] | You’re already accepted. | 你已经可以入学了 |
[20:45] | You guys I knew you wouldn’t do that to Ruffles. | 我就知道你们不会那样对来福的 |
[20:49] | You hoped. | 你希望的嘛 |
[20:50] | I hoped and it worked. | 我有希望而且成真了 |
[20:52] | Hope points. | 希望点点点 |
[20:53] | Hope points. | 希望点点点 |
[20:54] | You do understand that what we did, | 你也知道我们所做的 |
[20:55] | was also just the most prudent tactical move, | 也是最深谋远虑的战略性应对 |
[20:58] | getting in front of the scandal Letterman style. | 比莱特曼的性丑闻更有前瞻性的作战风格 |
[21:00] | Yes Jeff don’t worry. | 好啦 杰夫 别担心 |
[21:04] | I promise I’ll never mistake you for having a heart. | 我保证以后再也不冤枉你冷酷无情了 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Kiss City College goodbye. | 跟城市学校吻别吧 |
[21:10] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[21:11] | Did what? | 做什么了 |
[21:12] | That stuff we talked about. | 我们说好的那件事吧 |
[21:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[21:16] | I’m the plumber? | 我是水管工啊 |
[21:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:18] | Here’s why! | 这就是为什么 |
[21:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[21:26] | This is pornography? | 这是小黄片吧 |
[21:28] | Doy. | 当然 |
[21:29] | – You’re the only actor. – So? | -演员就你一个 -怎样 |
[21:31] | What kind of lens is this? | 你用的镜头什么型号的 |
[21:32] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[21:35] | You might be a genius. | 搞不好你是个天才呢 |
[21:37] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:37] | What parent is going to let their kid go to a school | 如果一个学校曾经是小黄片的拍摄地 |
[21:39] | if a porn got shot there? | 哪个家长会送孩子来啊 |
[21:41] | But you shot in front of a plaster wall that could be anywhere. | 但你是在一堵石灰墙前拍的 说是哪儿都行 |
[21:44] | And you’re wearing your Greendale T-shirt. | 而且你还穿着格林德尔的T恤衫 |
[21:46] | Okay genius, but the title is | 好吧天才 但视频标题是 |
[21:48] | Chang does Greendale, oh wait. | 昌操格林德尔 等下 |
[21:59] | Reshoots. | 重拍 |
[22:05] | 手机通讯费四万日元 | |
[22:08] | 我现在看着眼前的儿子 就仿佛看到了你真土舅舅的鬼魂一般 | |
[22:11] | 在你眼里 凡事只要跟钱扯上关系 所有人都一个样 | |
[22:16] | 在你的世界里 可能你把我看成是敌人 | |
[22:20] | 但你到外面的世界试试 你就等着哭吧 | |
[22:23] | 东京是一个用血和机械 铸就而成的钢铁都市 | |
[22:26] | 你还能替我下判断吗 | |
[22:29] | 你根本什么都不懂 | |
[22:33] | 你最后也会沦为 像我这样一个渺小的存在 | |
[22:54] | The dean? | 院长 |
[22:55] | Hellos? | 你好 |
[22:56] | Are you in trouble? Is everything okay? | 你有麻烦了吗 你还好吗 |
[22:59] | Is life hard everywhere? | 人生是不是到处都很艰难 |
[23:00] | Is everyone alone? | 是不是所有人都是孤独的 |
[23:02] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[23:03] | Are you at home Jeffrey? | 你在家吗 杰夫瑞 |
[23:05] | Should I come over? | 要不要我过去陪你 |
[23:06] | You cannot come to me. | 你过不来的 |
[23:07] | I must confession you. | 我必须跟你坦白 |
[23:09] | I am not Jeffrey. | 我不是杰夫瑞 |
[23:10] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[23:11] | I rarely know who I am. | 我也不知道自己是谁 |
[23:13] | No, I mean I am not Jeffrey. | 不是 我是说我不是杰夫瑞 |
[23:15] | Let it out. | 尽情倾诉吧 |
[23:16] | I am Takashi. I am teenage boy in Tokyo. | 我叫隆 我是住在东京的少年 |
[23:18] | I think we all are sometimes. | 我觉得有时大家都是这样的 |
[23:21] | I am sorry for making fun before, but now I need a friend. | 很抱歉之前骗你玩 但我现在需要朋友 |
[23:21] | I am sorry for making fun before, but now I need a friend. | 很抱歉之前骗你玩 但我现在需要朋友 |
[23:25] | Why don’t I bring you some olives tomorrow, Jeffrey? | 我明天再给你带点橄榄吧 杰夫瑞 |
[23:25] | Why don’t I bring you some olives tomorrow, Jeffrey? | 我明天再给你带点橄榄吧 杰夫瑞 |
[23:28] | I am not Jeffrey! | 我不是杰夫瑞 |
[23:28] | I am not Jeffrey! | 我不是杰夫瑞 |
[23:30] | I am not the dean! | 我也不是院长 |
[23:30] | I am not the Dean! | 我也不是院长 |
[23:37] | I often think about that night. | 我经常回想起那个晚上 |
[23:37] | I often think about that night. | 我经常回想起那个晚上 |
[23:40] | Such a small event, but ultimately the moment | 那么小的一件事 最终正是那一刻 |
[23:40] | Such a small event, but ultimately the moment | 那么小的一件事 最终正是那一刻 |
[23:44] | that would lead me to becoming Ioban. | 带引着我成为了「艾欧班」 |
[23:44] | that would lead me to becoming Oyabun. | 带引着我成为了「大组长」[親分] |
[23:48] | Highest the leader of the Yakuza. | 日本黑道最至高无上的老大 |
[23:48] | Highest the leader of the Yakuza. | 日本黑道最至高无上的老大 |
[24:28] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了没 |
[24:28] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了没 |