时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome back to Greendale, | 欢迎回到格林德尔 |
[00:03] | now ranking fifth on Colorado’s | 暨现科罗拉多社区大学中 |
[00:05] | alphabetical listing of community colleges. | 按字母排序第五的学院 |
[00:08] | Rest in peace, Bad Boy Slim’s DJ School. | 安息吧 坏小子斯林穆DJ学院 |
[00:12] | This school owes its continued existence to the following heroes. | 本校能幸存至今 要感谢以下几位英雄 |
[00:12] | 电动汽车专用停车位 | |
[00:16] | Jeff Winger, | 杰夫·翁格 |
[00:17] | a teacher so dedicated to clean energy, | 一位积极拥护清洁能源的老师 |
[00:20] | he’s already parking like his car is electric. | 连停车都向电动车看齐 抢占其专用车位 |
[00:23] | 如果是你会怎样? | |
[00:23] | Britta Perry, currently raising awareness of homelessness, | 布雷塔·派利最近提高了人们对流浪者的认识 |
[00:27] | not that she has a choice. | 反正她也没得选 |
[00:29] | Abed Nadir, who actually wrote this announcement | 阿布蒂·纳德尔 本声明的实际撰稿人 |
[00:31] | for the sake of, as he put it, catching everyone up. | 用他的话说 旨在让大家跟上剧情 |
[00:34] | And Annie Edison who led the effort to save | 安妮·埃迪生 曾负责为格林德尔 |
[00:37] | Greendale from 534 critical emergencies. | 解决了534起重大事件 |
[00:43] | 534? | 534起 |
[00:47] | 拯救格林德尔委员会 待办 完成 | |
[00:51] | 屋顶飞盘 | |
[01:07] | Frisbee! | 飞盘 |
[01:27] | 专业飞盘 伦纳德 | |
[01:31] | Hey Leonard, what, are you gonna Bogart the disc all day? | 伦纳德 你还想霸占那盘子到什么时候 |
[01:38] | 格林德尔 通往未来之路 计算机学院 | |
[01:55] | Like tears in rain. | 如 雨中泪 |
[02:01] | What? | 啥 |
[02:35] | I can’t believe the roof collapsed. | 简直没法相信屋顶还能塌了 |
[02:37] | We almost killed Fat Neil. | 我们差点害死胖尼尔 |
[02:39] | That was Garrett. | 人家叫加瑞特 |
[02:39] | See, we’re monsters. | 听到没 我们就是禽兽 |
[02:41] | Okay, if they blame us for this, let me take the heat. | 好 如果要怪到我们头上 这黑锅我背了 |
[02:43] | I’d never see the inside of a cell. | 我还没见过监狱里啥样呢 |
[02:45] | I have been reliving this day over and over for a thousand years. | 我一直重复过这一天 已然过了一千年 |
[02:51] | Guys, this is not on us. | 同志们 这事儿不怪我们 |
[02:52] | That roof was gonna collapse, 80% of the rubble was styrofoam. | 屋顶本来就要塌了 80%的瓦砾是泡沫 |
[02:56] | Speaking of guilt, where’s Shirley? | 说到有罪 雪瑞哪去了 |
[02:59] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没跟他说 |
[03:00] | I was waiting until we were all together. | 我在等我们聚齐了再说 |
[03:02] | Abed’s not comfortable with C-H-A-N-G-E. | 阿布蒂不习惯 波一安 喝呜阿 |
[03:04] | Hey, screw you. | 去死吧你 |
[03:05] | I can spell. | 我也会拼音的 |
[03:05] | 昌以为他们在说自己 | |
[03:07] | Screw you. | 去死去死 |
[03:09] | Is Shirley gone? | 雪瑞走了吗 |
[03:10] | Did she spin off? | 她单飞拍衍生剧去啦 |
[03:10] | Nobody spins off in real life, Abed. | 现实生活里没人拍衍生剧 阿布蒂 |
[03:13] | Shirley went to look after her dad in Atlanta | 雪瑞去亚特兰大照顾她爸爸去了 |
[03:16] | and ended up taking a job as a personal chef to a brilliant, | 后来去做了私人厨师 雇主是一位聪明绝顶 |
[03:19] | but troubled Southern detective. | 麻烦缠身的南方侦探 |
[03:21] | I told her I’d manage her sandwich shop while she’s gone. | 我跟她说好在此期间我会帮她看好三明治店 |
[03:23] | Oh, that’s very generous of you. | 你真大方 |
[03:24] | I have a friend in town, | 我城里有人 |
[03:26] | every time you’re gonna need help with that. | 需要帮忙尽管说话 |
[03:27] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[03:28] | Like Troy? | 像特洛伊一样 |
[03:29] | Are any of you white people | 你们这些白人 |
[03:31] | noticing what’s happening to this group? | 没注意到组里变成什么样了吗 |
[03:33] | Do Abed and I need to be concerned? | 我和阿布蒂需要担心吗 |
[03:35] | You have my word, as leader of the white people | 我跟你保证 只要我还是白人领导 |
[03:37] | there’s no cause for alarm. | 就没有担心的必要 |
[03:39] | Say hello to new Shirley. | 跟新雪瑞打个招呼吧 |
[03:42] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:43] | This is Francesca Dart. | 这位是弗兰西丝卡·达特 |
[03:45] | I have brought her on as an administrative consultant. | 我带她来是当行政顾问的 |
[03:47] | I thought it would be fun, and mandatory for | 旨在增加趣味 也是强制性地 |
[03:51] | you to add her to your little committee. | 必须加入你们这个小委员会 |
[03:53] | Why, because one roof collapsed? | 为什么 就因为塌了个屋顶 |
[03:55] | No, God, God no. | 不 当然不是啦 |
[03:57] | I’m your friend bringing you a new friend, | 我是作为朋友 给你们带新朋友来的 |
[03:59] | one with training in not collapsing roofs. | 这新朋友接受过「不塌屋顶培训」 |
[04:02] | Is she, excuse me, ma’am. | 那她…别介意女士 |
[04:05] | Is she above us or below us? | 那她…是在我们之上 还是之下 |
[04:09] | She is, woop! | 她… |
[04:11] | I’m getting a call, here, and I’ll have to take it. | 有电话来了 我必须得接 |
[04:15] | Frankie, why don’t you explain what your role will be, | 弗兰 你来说明一下你的任务 |
[04:18] | while I leave to take this call. | 我出去接个电话 |
[04:20] | My phone is vibrating, | 我手机正在震动 |
[04:22] | – but it is – In your office, which you didn’t realize, | -但…它… -在你办公室里 |
[04:25] | when you started the fake phone call move. | 你开始假装要接电话的时候 才想起来 |
[04:27] | My phone is in my pocket, Jeffrey. | 手机就在人家口袋里 杰夫瑞 |
[04:30] | I’m walking away, so I can get it out and answer it. | 我渐渐离开 是为了出去接电话 |
[04:34] | Let me know how it goes. | 一会告诉我进展如何 |
[04:36] | Okay, I’ll just have a seat and-. | 好吧 我坐下说… |
[04:38] | – No! – No! | -不行…-不要 |
[04:39] | – No, no, no! – Hey! | -不行不行 -喂 |
[04:41] | Our friend use to sit there. | 那是我们朋友的老座位 |
[04:42] | She spun off. | 她拍衍生剧去了 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, what about here? | 抱歉 那这儿呢 |
[04:47] | Yeah, ,I guess that’s okay. | 坐吧 那没事 |
[04:49] | Okay, so, | 行 |
[04:51] | I took an informal survey | 我对格林德尔在人们心中 |
[04:52] | to get a sense of how Greendale is perceived. | 是怎样一个存在 做了个非正式调查 |
[04:56] | And three themes emerged, weird. | 三个主题浮现出来 诡异 |
[04:59] | Passionate and gross. | 激昂和恶心 |
[05:01] | Now you want to hang onto that grouping. | 现在你们还坚持抱团 |
[05:03] | In marketing, it’s what we call the Good Belushi. | 在市场上 我们称这个为好布鲁什 |
[05:07] | If I had a magic wand, | 我要是有根魔杖 |
[05:08] | I would use it to make sure Greendale never had to grow up. | 我会用它来确保格林德尔不会发展扩张 |
[05:11] | I would also probably use it to cut the Magic Wand class | 或者用来砍掉「魔杖课」 |
[05:14] | that I noticed is actually offered here, | 我没想到你们居然还真这门课 |
[05:16] | as well as VCR Repair, a class called Ladders, | 还有「录像机修理课」 「梯子课」 |
[05:20] | and when is it Okay to Shake a Baby? | 还有「最佳时机晃孩子课」 |
[05:22] | In terms of hierarchy, I’m a big believer in it. | 至于等级制度 我是十分推崇的 |
[05:25] | Someone needs to say, I’m in charge, and that person is me. | 如果要有人领头 那个人必须是我 |
[05:29] | That’s my decision. | 得由我说了算 |
[05:30] | That doesn’t mean that we don’t work together, | 不代表我们不能合作 |
[05:33] | but all communication and decisions will go through me. | 但所有沟通交流以及决定都得经过我 |
[05:37] | I’ll send out an email later to set up our next meeting. | 过会我会给大家发邮件 确定下次开会时间 |
[05:40] | – Awesome. – Okay. Great seeing you, Professor. | -太好了 -很荣幸见到您 教授 |
[05:42] | Yeah. Coolios. | 好酷哦 |
[05:44] | Who in the crazy bitch? | 这疯婊子是干嘛来的 |
[05:46] | Did that just happen? | 刚刚那是真的吗 |
[05:46] | Did you see her binder? | 你们看到她的活页夹了吗 |
[05:50] | Pretty nondescript. | 真是没特色 |
[05:51] | Seems like she may be trouble. | 看起来她是个麻烦啊 |
[05:52] | To be fair, she’s an additional white person, | 老实说 算上她又多了个白人 |
[05:54] | which has clearly become important here. | 显然已经成为这里的重要问题了 |
[05:56] | No, thank you. | 没 谢谢你 |
[05:58] | I, I’m just glad I was able to answer. | 能接到电话就万幸了 |
[06:01] | My, my phone got lodged in my pocket. | 手机刚刚卡我口袋里拿不出来了 |
[06:04] | I know! | 我知道 |
[06:04] | I guess that is a thing. | 我猜这种事也免不了啦 |
[06:06] | So, you were saying about the thing, | 话说 刚才说到那件事 |
[06:09] | the reason you were calling was, | 你打电话给我的理由 |
[06:10] | what were you talking to me about? | 到底是为什么来着 |
[06:13] | Looks good, Tony. | 看上去不错 托尼 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry, I just assume your name is Tony. | 不好意思 我就直接猜你叫托尼了 |
[06:18] | Here you go. | 你的菜齐了 |
[06:19] | I gave you some extra heat. | 我给你的菜多加热了一会儿 |
[06:24] | Britta, what is the weekly cost of this restaurant? | 布雷塔 这个餐厅每周的成本花费多少 |
[06:28] | Oh, that’s easy. | 太简单了 |
[06:29] | My dignity. | 我的尊严 |
[06:30] | Seems like this sandwich counter is consuming your happiness and | 看上去这个三明治摊正消耗着你的快乐 |
[06:33] | converting it into burnt bread and debt. | 取而代之的是烤焦的面包和累累欠债 |
[06:38] | So? | 所以嘞 |
[06:39] | Frankie, hi. | 弗兰 你好 |
[06:42] | Someone removed all the liquor from the faculty lounge. | 有人搬空了员工休息室里所有的酒 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry, I cannot legally protect or insure | 很抱歉 我无法在法律上保护 |
[06:47] | a campus with free flowing booze. | 一所酒水泛滥的学校 |
[06:50] | Well, I can’t teach with free flowing sobriety. | 可如果时刻保持清醒我就没法教书了 |
[06:53] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[06:56] | Do you really think you’re an addict? | 你真的认为你是个酒鬼吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 没啊 |
[07:02] | Dean! | 院长 |
[07:07] | Yes, I can talk. | 是的 我有空 |
[07:08] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[07:09] | I am available anytime for you. | 你若需要帮助我一定随叫随到 |
[07:11] | Frankie, Frankie. | 弗兰 弗兰 |
[07:12] | Hi. I had an idea about how to deelectrify the pool. | 我有个想法能让泳池不易导电 |
[07:15] | Oh, that’s already been dealt with. | 这件事我已经处理好了 |
[07:17] | Okay, well, then, there’s-. | 好吧 接下去 还有… |
[07:19] | Oh, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[07:20] | Done, done, deloused. | 完成 完成 虱子已清 |
[07:23] | Appraised, defused, rebuilt. | 已评估 已拆除 重建完成 |
[07:26] | De-peanut buttered, debunked, spayed, neutered. | 花生酱清完了 赶跑了 都阉了 |
[07:29] | Underway, resanctified, plunged, | 进行中 重批 暴跌 |
[07:31] | deported and exhumed. | 驱逐出境 已掘出 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:35] | Oh, this is pretty. | 这个挺漂亮的 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna name one of my sandwiches after her. | 我要用她来命名我做的三明治 |
[07:41] | My sandwiches suck. | 我的三明治可难吃了 |
[07:42] | She is improving Greendale. | 她确实在改善格林德尔 |
[07:45] | Yeah, but how much can you improve Greendale | 可格林德尔能有什么可改善的呢 |
[07:48] | before it stops being Greendale? | 除非完全改头换面不做格林德尔 |
[07:50] | She didn’t suffer for this place. | 她没在这里遭过罪 |
[07:53] | She doesn’t understand it. | 她不理解这里的精髓 |
[07:54] | She’s gonna end up messing with something that-. | 她最后肯定会伤害到一些… |
[07:58] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[07:59] | Temporal mutation in English, Doc. | 请解释一下时空变异 博士 说人话 |
[08:06] | Simply put, Mr. President, | 简单来说 总统先生 |
[08:09] | in 12 hours these dinosaurs will become-. | 这些恐龙在十二小时内会变成 |
[08:14] | Mind if I sit here? | 介意我坐这儿吗 |
[08:15] | Time-asaurs. | 时空龙 |
[08:16] | Go ahead, I can reshoot. | 坐吧 我重录 |
[08:20] | How’s everything going? | 最近怎么样 |
[08:22] | I have concerns. | 我有一些顾虑 |
[08:24] | I’d like to hear them. | 说来听听 |
[08:25] | I’m worried you’re not distinct enough for Manny | 我很担心无论从体型上还是意志方面 |
[08:26] | both in terms of physicality and purpose. | 你都难以达到男保姆的要求 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | I can’t determine if you have any specific flaw, | 我判断不出你是否有任何特别的缺点 |
[08:32] | quirk, or point of view that | 怪癖 或是观点 |
[08:33] | makes you a creative addition to the group. | 能让你的加入为我们小组锦上添花 |
[08:35] | I don’t know what that means, but I’m writing it down. | 我不知道你在说什么 但我会记下来 |
[08:38] | My umbrella concern is that you, as a character, | 简而言之 我担心的是你作为一个新角色 |
[08:40] | represent the end of what I used to call our show, | 预示了我所说的我们剧集的完结 |
[08:42] | which was once an unlikely family of misfit students, | 以前我们是不合群学生组成的不可能家族 |
[08:44] | and is now a pretty loose knit group of students and teachers, | 而现在是由老师和学生组成的松散团体 |
[08:46] | none of whom are taking a class together in a school which, | 甚至大家彼此之间都没人同修一门课 |
[08:48] | as of your arrival, is becoming increasingly grounded, | 而你的到来 让整个学院变得无比现实 |
[08:51] | asking questions like, how do any of us get our money? | 我们开始思索 比如「我们的钱从哪儿来」 |
[08:53] | When will we get our degrees? | 「我们什么时候才能毕业」 |
[08:54] | And what happened to that girl I was dating? | 还有「我以前约会的那个姑娘去哪儿了」 |
[08:55] | As opposed to questions I consider more important like, | 而事实上我却认为这些问题更重要 |
[08:57] | what is real? What is sanity? | 比如「什么是真实」 「什么是清醒」 |
[08:59] | Is there a God? | 「有没有上帝」 |
[09:00] | Where’s that Pierce hologram? | 「皮尔斯的全息影像去哪儿了」 |
[09:01] | Jeff said last year he saw a Pierce hologram. | 杰夫说去年他看到过皮尔斯的全息影像 |
[09:03] | None of the rest of us have ever seen it. | 我们其他人都没看到过 |
[09:04] | So, if there’s a Pierce ghost on campus, | 所以 如果皮尔斯的鬼魂在校园游荡 |
[09:05] | I’d like to get a head start on busting it. | 我很乐意成为头一个去抓它的人 |
[09:08] | All right. This is the first | 好吧 这还是我第一次 |
[09:10] | I’ve heard that I’m a character on a show. | 听到我是一个剧里的角色这种说法 |
[09:12] | I’m excited to be one, but I agree, I’ll be a boring one. | 我很荣幸 我也同意我的角色会很无趣 |
[09:14] | Quirks are not my strong suit, results are. | 举止怪异不是我的特长 做出成果才是 |
[09:17] | I love quirky people. | 我喜欢怪胎 |
[09:18] | I come from a big family of people who are literally insane. | 我来自一个几乎全是疯子的大家庭 |
[09:22] | I moved down here to take care of one of them. | 我搬来这里就是为了照顾其中一位家人 |
[09:23] | But I myself am exceptionally boring, | 但我是个特例 我很无趣 |
[09:26] | and I am quite proud to be that way, | 我对此感到很骄傲 |
[09:28] | because it allows me to help | 因为这样我就能帮助 |
[09:30] | the ess boring people turn quirks into results. | 那些不那么无趣的人 化怪异为成就 |
[09:34] | That’s the most interesting take on | 这番甘于无趣的言论 |
[09:35] | not being interesting that I’ve ever heard. | 是我听到过的最有趣的了 |
[09:36] | As far as what I represent about your show, | 至于我给你的剧带来的征兆 |
[09:38] | I wouldn’t give me or anyone else that kind of power. | 我不会给我自己或其他任何人这种力量 |
[09:41] | Good shows change, I assume. | 好剧不会一成不变 我猜 |
[09:44] | Personally, I don’t own a TV. | 我自己是没电视的 |
[09:45] | You’re the first person to say that | 你是第一个说这种话而我却没有 |
[09:46] | that I didn’t immediately delete from my brain. | 第一时间把它们从脑海里删除的人了 |
[09:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Emergency meeting at Shirley’s Sandwiches right now. | 立刻在雪瑞三明治店召开紧急会议 |
[09:55] | Everyone freaking out. | 人民群众各种惊慌失措 |
[09:56] | New lady is evil. | 新来的女人是恶魔 |
[09:58] | Crazy frown. | [表情]疯狂皱眉 |
[10:00] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[10:02] | Abed, I could really use someone’s help | 阿布蒂 我想我很需要有人能帮忙 |
[10:04] | in learning the ropes around here. | 摸清这儿的内情 |
[10:06] | I’ll ask around. | 我会四处打探一下的 |
[10:10] | Friends, dumb hats. | 朋友 傻帽 |
[10:12] | Totally talking down to you. | 瞧瞧她那高人一等的口气 |
[10:13] | She hates you. | 她讨厌你 |
[10:15] | I got it from Jared. | 杰拉德和我说的 |
[10:16] | What are you guys doing back here? | 你们躲在这里做什么呢 |
[10:17] | Are you the Big Chilling? | 你们在演「大寒」里的情节吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, only there’s not a hippie that died | 没错 只不过我们聚在一起抱怨的对象 |
[10:20] | to make us come together and complain. | 不是什么死掉的嬉皮士 |
[10:21] | It’s our school. | 而是咱们的学校 |
[10:22] | Frankie’s taking over the campus. | 弗兰已经接管校园了 |
[10:23] | She cancelled ladder’s, she’s banning substances, | 她取消了梯子课 禁用药物 |
[10:26] | she wants to shut down Shirley’s Sandwiches. | 她想要关闭雪瑞三明治 |
[10:28] | She called Annie a bitch. | 她还叫安妮贱人 |
[10:29] | She implied I was a bitch. | 她暗示说我是个贱人 |
[10:31] | She implied Annie was a stuck up bitch | 她暗示说安妮是个傲慢自大 |
[10:32] | who thinks she’s better than everyone. | 认为自己优秀到无人能比的婊子 |
[10:34] | Okay, now you’re just… | 好吧 现在你是在… |
[10:35] | She was nice to me. | 她对我还挺友好的 |
[10:36] | In fact we kinda got along. | 其实我们相处得还算不错 |
[10:37] | Abed, are you sure she wasn’t actually being sweetly condescending? | 阿布蒂 你确定她不是在屈尊故作亲切吗 |
[10:41] | Yup, I learned to pick up on that one. | 不是 我已经学会分辨那个了 |
[10:43] | I make a movement that we form a separate, secret, committee. | 我要带头领导组建一个单独的秘密委员会 |
[10:47] | I second Britta’s motion, not movement. | 我支持布雷塔的动议 但不赞同她领导 |
[10:50] | I third Annie’s number two-ing of the movement Brita made. | 我赞成安妮对布雷塔的支「屎」 |
[10:53] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[10:54] | Our mission to preserve the real Greendale. | 我们的任务就是保留真正的格林德尔 |
[10:56] | Oppose Frankie or drink. | 反对弗兰或喝酒 |
[10:58] | Whatever’s easiest. | 哪个简单做哪个 |
[11:02] | Are you guys sure she’s bad? | 你们确定她就是坏人了吗 |
[11:03] | Are you sure you’re not doing what I usually do, | 你们确定自己不是在重蹈我的覆辙 |
[11:05] | overreacting to change? | 对改变反应过度 |
[11:06] | Nobody’s ever doing what you usually do Abed. | 这里没人会跟你一样 阿布蒂 |
[11:07] | You’re nuts. | 你是怪胎 |
[11:09] | In a good way. | 是褒义啦 |
[11:09] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[11:10] | Leave reality to us. | 把现实交给我们就好 |
[11:12] | We always support you. | 我们总是支持你的 |
[11:13] | Don’t make it more dramatic than it is. | 别搞得那么狗血好吗 |
[11:15] | It’s a blood oath to defy evil. | 这是我们对抗恶魔的血誓 |
[11:16] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 你要么加入要么退出 |
[11:19] | Can I hang around if I don’t do the oath. | 我能不发血誓仍然和你们一起玩耍吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, Gee. You mean just be friends? | 老天 你是指我们只做朋友 |
[11:23] | Sure. Great, Abed. | 当然 没问题 阿布蒂 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:29] | Can I have some pretzels? | 那我能吃点小脆饼干吗 |
[11:34] | No. | 不行 |
[11:35] | Those are secret committee pretzels. | 这是秘密委员会小脆饼干 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | Yes, that was a test. | 刚刚只是个测试 |
[11:50] | You guys are bad friends. | 你们真是一群糟糕的朋友 |
[11:58] | Don’t think of it as bad baking. | 不要把这个当成烤焦的汉堡 |
[12:00] | Think of it as a crushing blow to a gender stereotype. | 要把它想象成对于性别歧视的致命打击 |
[12:06] | Britta, it might help if every burnt sandwich | 布雷塔 如果所有烤焦的三明治上面 |
[12:09] | didn’t come with a self-aware burnt sandwich bit. | 不带有自我意识的话估计会有所帮助 |
[12:11] | Is that how you’re gonna help increase sales, creative notes? | 你就是这样帮助提高销量的 创意点子 |
[12:15] | I had that sign spinner idea. | 酷耍广告牌的创意就是我想出来的 |
[12:19] | We’re a restaurant inside a cafeteria Annie, | 安妮 咱就是个学校食堂的小吃摊 |
[12:21] | our weak point wasn’t traffic. | 我们的弱项显然不是交通问题 |
[12:23] | Flo, Alice stop fighting, | 弗洛 爱丽丝 别掐架了 |
[12:23] | 弗洛 爱丽丝 喜剧「爱丽丝」中的角色 | |
[12:25] | can’t afford to lose this place. | 咱可输不起这地方 |
[12:27] | If I have to start drinking in the men’s room, | 如果我开始在男厕里开始喝酒 |
[12:28] | 特伦特·雷兹 摇滚乐队九寸钉的主唱 约翰尼·卡什 美国乡村音乐创作歌手 | |
[12:29] | the score in my head has to change from Trent Reznor | 我脑中的音乐会从特伦特·雷兹原唱 |
[12:31] | to Johnny Cash doing Trent Reznor. | 变成约翰尼·卡什的翻唱版了 |
[12:32] | I’m a bartender Annie, | 我是当酒保的 安妮 |
[12:33] | I know a little bit more about the human side of service. | 我还是了解一些人性化服务知识的 |
[12:37] | I can’t eat this. | 我实在吃不下去 |
[12:38] | Can I have my money back? | 能把钱退给我吗 |
[12:39] | You’re human garbage. | 你就是个人渣 |
[12:41] | Hi, Mr. Winger. | 你好 翁格先生 |
[12:42] | Nice lecture yesterday. | 昨天的讲座很棒 |
[12:44] | Don’t patronize me dick. | 别拍我的马屁 混球 |
[12:45] | It might not seem like this, | 也许看起来不是这样 |
[12:46] | but you’re killing small, black owned business. | 但你正在扼杀一个黑人经营的渺小生意 |
[12:50] | I’ll call it even for a drink with Mr. Winger. | 如果能和翁格先生喝杯酒 我们就扯平了 |
[12:54] | – That’s absurd. – You will? | -太荒唐了吧 -是吗 |
[12:59] | Let’s see some ID. You snitch, you die. | 拿身份证来 敢去告密你就死定了 |
[13:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:06] | Well I guess we’ll wait for the others before we start. | 我想要先先等下其他人再开始了 |
[13:09] | – I don’t think they’re coming. – What? | -我不认为他们还会来 -什么 |
[13:11] | The committee had a meeting last night and decided you are evil. | 委员会昨晚开会表决了你是恶魔 |
[13:14] | Ooh. Wait, you guys had a meeting last night? | 稍等 你们昨晚开会了 |
[13:17] | So, we broke up as friends. | 所以我们已经不再是朋友了 |
[13:19] | Because I don’t think you’re evil. | 因为我并不认为你是恶魔 |
[13:21] | I think you scare people, | 我想你让人害怕 |
[13:22] | because you live in the real world instead of up your butt. | 是因为你生活在现实中而不是幻想 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry that happened, Abed. | 我真的很抱歉 阿布蒂 |
[13:26] | It’s like I said yesterday at lunch. | 就像我昨天在午餐时说过的 |
[13:28] | Drama and conflict are exciting and easy. | 戏剧和冲突总是简单和令人愉悦的 |
[13:31] | Making a difference can be pretty boring. | 但想要做出不同就会很无聊 |
[13:33] | You guys had lunch? | 你们一起吃了午餐 |
[13:34] | I’d like to try to live in that world. | 我想尝试着在那个世界里活下去 |
[13:35] | I’m a little tired from all the drama, | 我对这些戏剧什么的有点厌倦了 |
[13:36] | the heroes, the villains, monsters. | 英雄啦 反派啦 怪兽啦 |
[13:38] | Pokemons. | 口袋妖怪啦 |
[13:39] | You’re just a person that sees things the way they are. | 而你能通过表象看到他们的本质 |
[13:41] | Leprechauns. Scary. | 地精啦 吓人吧 |
[13:42] | I don’t know if I can be like that but | 我不确定我能不能变成那样 但是 |
[13:44] | I don’t think it makes sense to be against it. | 我同意不认为和它对着干是正确的 |
[13:46] | You guys ever hear of The Slender Man? | 你们听说过森林暗鬼吗 |
[13:47] | I’d like to try to help you. | 我想试着帮助你 |
[13:49] | And if possible, learn from you. | 当然 如果可能的话 向你学习 |
[13:50] | You guys on Reddit, 4Chan? | 你们上Reddit论坛或4Chan吗 |
[13:51] | – That would be great, Abed. – Cuz it’s awesome. | -那真是太好了 阿布蒂 -论坛超棒 |
[13:54] | I think we’d all benefit if we were more like you, | 如果大家都像你一样 那对所有人都好 |
[13:57] | so what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:00] | Let’s order some food. | 我们订个餐吧 |
[14:01] | Let’s save Greendale. | 让我们一起拯救格林德尔 |
[14:03] | Let’s save Greendale. | 让我们拯救格林德尔 |
[14:04] | Tacos! | 玉米卷 |
[14:06] | We are something else. | 我们还真是与众不同 |
[14:22] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[14:24] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:27] | Someone told me you were sweeping, straightening clocks. | 有人告诉我你在扫垃圾 摆正时钟 |
[14:30] | Why are you cleaning that sign? | 你为什么要清理掉那个标志 |
[14:31] | I gave you a list. | 我给了你一个清单 |
[14:32] | Yeah, the list felt pretty similar visually. | 是啊 清单看起来都相似的 |
[14:34] | I can’t picture a montage cutting from | 我想象不出来怎么剪辑 |
[14:35] | me verifying Diane’s invoice to me | 从我确认黛安给我开发票 |
[14:37] | emailing confirmation to Diane. | 到我给她发确认邮件的蒙太奇 |
[14:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | But a montage is what, Abed? | 蒙太奇是啥玩意儿 阿布蒂 |
[14:41] | It’s a movie apologizing for reality. | 是对现实致歉的电影 |
[14:43] | And we are where? | 那我们在哪 |
[14:44] | – Reality. – And what do people do here? | -现实 -人们在现实做什么 |
[14:48] | They email Diane? | 给黛安发邮件吗 |
[14:55] | 黛安 确认下你收到了这些发票 | |
[15:04] | Abed, if you change your clothes one more time today, you’re fired. | 阿布蒂 如果你今天再换衣服就给我走人 |
[15:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:12] | Hey, Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[15:13] | Hey, Todd. | 托德 |
[15:15] | Are Annie and Britta around? | 安妮和布雷塔在吗 |
[15:17] | No. | 不在 |
[15:30] | Abed, maybe you should order the special. | 阿布蒂 或许你该点个特餐 |
[15:34] | I’ll have the special. | 我会点的 |
[15:35] | The specials are kept in the back. | 特餐放在后厨了 |
[15:43] | You should, you should go in the back. | 你应该 你应该去后面看一眼 |
[16:08] | 警告 | |
[16:15] | I’d like the special. | 我想要那个特价菜 |
[16:31] | Vaporizers, Skittles? | 烟具 彩虹糖 |
[16:34] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[16:35] | Hey, Annie. | 安妮 |
[16:35] | This place is so conceptual. | 这地方真有格调 |
[16:37] | It’s practical, too. | 同时也很实际 |
[16:38] | We made enough money to save Shirley’s. | 我们赚够了钱可以拯救雪瑞的店了 |
[16:40] | And in an ironic way. | 以一种讽刺的方式 |
[16:41] | Because if Shirley saw this, her soul would die. | 如果雪瑞看见了这个 她会气死的 |
[16:42] | Hey, Abed, check this out. | 阿布蒂 来看看这个 |
[16:47] | Oh, Britta’s still the worst? | 布雷塔还是最烂的吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:49] | The bar gets dirty. | 酒吧越来越脏了 |
[16:51] | You’re gonna need someone to clean it, probably after hours. | 你得找个人去清理下 或许是下班之后 |
[16:53] | And those floor polishers can get pretty loud. | 因为地板抛光机的噪音挺大的 |
[16:57] | I’d hate for someone to hear it. | 我不喜欢让人听见这个噪音 |
[16:59] | You blackmailing me? | 你要敲诈我吗 |
[17:01] | Just talking shop. | 瞎说说而已 |
[17:05] | What’s the rumpus, Abed? | 有什么骚乱 阿布蒂 |
[17:07] | Miller’s Crossing. | 「黑帮龙虎斗」 |
[17:09] | This is really great. | 这太棒了 |
[17:09] | You guys should be proud of yourselves. | 你们这群家伙应该自豪点 |
[17:11] | We missed you. | 我们想你了 |
[17:11] | Have a drink. | 喝杯酒吧 |
[17:12] | Put on an old timey jacket. | 穿套老式的夹克吧 |
[17:14] | That’s okay, I don’t really do this anymore. | 好的 我不会再这么做了 |
[17:16] | All right, come on. | 好的 来 |
[17:18] | I said I don’t do this, see. | 我都说了 我不想这么干 |
[17:20] | You dirty rat. | 你个卑鄙小人 |
[17:22] | Guys are all dirty rats. | 男的都是卑鄙小人 |
[17:24] | What’s your romper room? | 你的「碰跳教室」呢[70年代儿童节目] |
[17:26] | All right, maybe just one drink. | 好吧 就喝一杯 |
[17:28] | Then maybe cut to a montage of drinks. | 然后就剪成之后喝酒的蒙太奇 |
[17:41] | Let’s never stop being friends again ever. | 咱以后一直还是朋友 |
[17:44] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[17:45] | We shouldn’t have made you choose between Frankie and us. | 我们不应该逼你在弗兰和我们之间抉择的 |
[17:48] | Oh, she’s good for business. | 她对我们的生意有好处 |
[17:50] | We’re sorry that we made you choose between- | 很抱歉逼你选择… |
[17:52] | You’re just repeating what I said. | 你就是把我说的重复了一遍 |
[17:53] | No, you’re repeating what I said. | 不 是你重复了我说的 |
[17:55] | Oh, I’m a time traveler? | 难道我会穿越吗 |
[17:56] | This is the show. | 人生如戏啊 |
[18:04] | Abed, I just got word from Diane | 阿布蒂 我刚从黛安那得到消息 |
[18:07] | that one of your emails was a little shaky. | 你的某个邮件有点不靠谱 |
[18:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:11] | I’m good. Late night last night. | 好得很 昨天睡太晚 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I could use a little protein. | 我去补充点蛋白质 |
[18:17] | I’m gonna go get an early lunch. | 我要早点去吃午餐 |
[18:23] | You guys know about tardigrades? | 你们几个知道什么是水熊虫吗 |
[18:25] | They’re these microscopic creatures that look like robot bears. | 它们是一种像机器熊一样的微生物 |
[18:27] | They can survive in space. | 能在太空中生存 |
[18:29] | Get into space, you dirty tardigrades, see? | 进入太空 你个小脏虫子 |
[18:34] | And they’re everywhere. | 它们无处不在 |
[18:36] | There’s a lot of little things in real life | 现实生活中有很多虚拟生物一样酷的小生命 |
[18:37] | that are just as cool as fake stuff. | 现实生活中有很多虚拟生物一样酷的小生命 |
[18:38] | I learned that working for Frankie. | 我为弗兰工作的时候学到了这个 |
[18:40] | You guys would like her, you know. | 你们会喜欢她的 |
[18:44] | Raid! | 突袭检查 |
[18:49] | Is this what you guys want? | 这就是你们想要的吗 |
[18:52] | You wanna play cops and robbers with costumes? | 你们想穿上戏服 玩警察抓小偷是吗 |
[18:54] | Why is that guy a carrot? | 为什么那个人扮成胡萝卜 |
[18:55] | Because they ran out. | 因为警服都穿完了 |
[18:57] | Who tattled? | 谁泄露了机密 |
[18:58] | In what world, Brita, do you see this as covert | 布雷塔 在你认为这点儿小秘密 |
[19:00] | enough to require tattling? | 犯得上泄露吗 |
[19:03] | You built a bar in a school. | 你在学校里开了个酒吧 |
[19:05] | There was lumber involved. | 职责所在啊 |
[19:07] | I have been letting you hole up down here, | 我让你们能躲到这 |
[19:10] | because it kept you contained and satisfied, | 因为这样让你们感到从容舒适 |
[19:12] | because you are all compulsively defiant, but it wasn’t enough. | 因为你们总是挑衅 这还不够 |
[19:17] | You had to drag Abed back in, and Abed deserves better. | 你们又把阿布蒂拉进来 阿布蒂理应更好 |
[19:20] | Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, it finally comes out. | 看啊 终于露出尾巴了 |
[19:24] | Abed deserves better. | 阿布蒂理应更好 |
[19:27] | That’s been out. | 这事早就公开了 |
[19:29] | Shut up, Leonard. | 闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[19:30] | I once mistook six people for you at a pharmacy. | 有回在药店 一连六个老头我都错认成了你 |
[19:32] | It’s not their fault, Frankie. | 弗兰 这不是他们的错 |
[19:34] | I chose this. | 我选择这样 |
[19:34] | These are my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[19:36] | I hate emailing Diane. | 我讨厌给黛安写邮件 |
[19:38] | She can’t commit to a font. | 她不能老是改字体 |
[19:39] | It’s pathological, and so am I. | 真是有病 我也是 |
[19:41] | This is where I belong. | 这才是我的归属 |
[19:43] | I know you think that, Abed, | 我知道你是这么想的 阿布蒂 |
[19:44] | but you don’t know any better. | 但你什么都不知道 |
[19:53] | But shut up, Leonard. | 闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[19:55] | You are. | 你也是 |
[19:56] | You are old. | 你个老头子 |
[19:58] | And you deserve less, because of your age. | 因为你老 所以你不配 |
[20:01] | I don’t, I don’t actually believe that. | 我不是这么想的 |
[20:03] | I’m just trying to, I’m trying to, and everybody here is a, | 我只是在…只是在 这里的人 |
[20:07] | is a fart, | 都是屁 |
[20:08] | a livid fart from the butt of a lesser God. | 都是次等神屁眼里放出的大臭屁 |
[20:13] | I’m, I’m better than this. | 我本该用点更好的比喻 |
[20:18] | Cut to everyone on campus getting as drunk as they want montage. | 切到校园里人人豪饮的蒙太奇场景 |
[20:40] | Frankie hasn’t come back to work today. | 弗兰今天没来上班 |
[20:42] | That’s terrible. | 真是太糟了 |
[20:43] | The insurance company dropped us. | 保险公司不要我们了 |
[20:45] | The school has no insurance. | 我们学校现在连保险都没了 |
[20:46] | What was Frankie’s salary? | 弗兰的薪水怎么样 |
[20:47] | A lot. | 很多 |
[20:48] | What were the insurance premiums? | 那保险费呢 |
[20:49] | A lot. | 也很多 |
[20:49] | Add those two numbers together, that’s your new school dance budget. | 那两个加一起就是新的舞会预算 |
[20:52] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 |
[20:57] | Welcome to ladder! | 欢迎来到梯子课 |
[21:01] | Yeah! | 棒哦 |
[21:13] | Ladder! | 梯子 |
[21:16] | Who wants to see the ladders professor go higher? | 要不要看看梯子老师爬得更高 |
[21:23] | Ladder! | 梯子 |
[21:29] | You did it, Jeff Winger! | 你成功了 杰夫·翁格 |
[21:30] | This is your school now. | 这是你的学校了 |
[21:37] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[21:38] | It was worth it. | 值了 |
[21:51] | All right, that should be the extent of the professor’s medical bills. | 好 教授的治疗费用应该就这么多了 |
[21:55] | What, what about that lawsuits from the students? | 那学生的诉讼呢 |
[21:57] | I think we should fight those. | 这官司得打 |
[21:58] | Actually, I suggest you settle out of court. | 我觉得庭外和解比较好 |
[22:00] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[22:01] | Obviously not. | 当然不是 |
[22:02] | – It’s my fault. – It’s my fault. | -是我的错 -是我的错 |
[22:03] | Guys, it’s my fault. | 伙计们 是我的错 |
[22:05] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:06] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:07] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:08] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:09] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:10] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:11] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:13] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:14] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:15] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:16] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[22:18] | So, whose fault wasn’t it? | 这事儿谁没错呢 |
[22:19] | And who knows anything about handling anything like this? | 有谁知道怎么处理这堆麻烦吗 |
[22:24] | In terms of hierarchy, I’m a big believer in it. | 至于等级制度 我是十分推崇的 |
[22:26] | Someone needs to say, I’m in charge, and that person is me. | 如果要有人领头 那个人必须是我 |
[22:30] | That’s my decision. | 得由我说了算 |
[22:33] | Wait, what? | 什么玩意儿 |
[22:35] | – I’m sorry? – Who talks like that? | -怎么了 -谁会这么说话啊 |
[22:36] | Why would anyone hire someone so pompous? | 天下怎么会有如此浮夸的女子 |
[22:39] | Miss Dart, word of advice, | 达特女士 听我一句劝 |
[22:40] | change your personality, or start looking for | 你最好改改你的脾气 不然就去 |
[22:42] | companies run by insane people. | 找一家疯子公司吧 |
[22:45] | Don’t hire this woman. | 别雇这个女人 |
[22:46] | Fifth time’s the charm. | 事不过五 |
[22:47] | He’s barged the four offices screaming, | 他之前已经闯入四间办公室 大吼大叫 |
[22:48] | don’t hire this woman. | 别雇这个女人 |
[22:49] | What the hell is going on? | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:50] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[22:52] | How did you even find me? | 又是怎么找到我的 |
[22:53] | I emailed Diane. | 我给黛安写了邮件 |
[22:55] | She knows way too much about your schedule, by the way. | 她真是太了解你的日程了 |
[22:56] | Whatever he’s offering you, Greendale, well, | 不管他给你开了什么条件 格林德尔 |
[23:00] | we can’t double it. | 给不了你双倍 |
[23:01] | We probably can’t even match it. | 甚至给不了相同的薪水 |
[23:02] | Whatever he’s offering you, | 但不管他给你开了什么条件 |
[23:04] | Greendale will give you less, and an apology. | 格林德尔只能给你更少 外加一个道歉 |
[23:07] | Do you know… | 你们知不知道 |
[23:12] | It’s not enough, but | 这不够 不过… |
[23:15] | maybe if you added more apologies. | 你们如果能给我多一点道歉 |
[23:19] | Like a montage of them? | 蒙太奇叠加式的道歉吗 |
[23:25] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:16] | I told you I wouldn’t be needing dinner tonight. | 我说了 今晚我不用晚餐 |
[25:18] | I’m guessing you wouldn’t. | 我猜你也不会 |
[25:20] | Not if you’re looking for this. | 因为你在找这个 |
[25:24] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:25] | Nobody makes more crumbs than a cook. | 面包屑之于厨师 |
[25:27] | Well, the same goes for clues and detectives. | 正如线索之于侦探 |
[25:30] | You’re too busy solving murders to get away with your own. | 你这么执迷于破案 自己想了断却不上心 |
[25:33] | Well, then, what about the case of my wife and my legs, Shirley? | 那我妻子的案子呢 还有我的腿呢 雪瑞 |
[25:36] | Can you solve that one, huh? | 你也能破了吗 |
[25:37] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[25:38] | Cuz if you can’t, then I ain’t got nothing to live for. | 如果你破不了 那我也生无可恋了 |
[25:41] | Begging your pardon, Mr. Butcher. | 对不起 布彻先生 |
[25:43] | I think the people on this bayou would disagree. | 你这么说 整个海湾的人都不会信 |
[25:45] | You rescued a runaway girl today. | 你今天救了一位出走的姑娘 |
[25:47] | Rescued, balls. | 救什么救啊 |
[25:48] | I couldn’t even rescue a, a bulb from a socket. | 现在就是换个灯泡我都无能为力 |
[25:51] | And you did all the work today, didn’t you? | 今天的活儿难道不都是你干的吗 |
[25:53] | I’m just a detective from the swamps of Atlanta, | 我只是亚特兰大这鬼地方里的 |
[25:56] | can’t even walk. | 一个走不了路的侦探 |
[25:59] | Then let me be your legs. | 那就让我当你的腿吧 |
[26:01] | Let me do for you what | 以后我都会像今天一样 |
[26:02] | I did today every week until you find your wife. | 直到你找到妻子 |
[26:05] | Or your legs. | 重新站起来 |
[26:06] | You are a stubborn son of a bitch, Shirley Bennett. | 你真是倔得跟头牛似的 雪瑞·伯纳德 |
[26:11] | Now come on. I have dinner to make. | 快起来吧 我还要做晚餐呢 |
[26:13] | You got cases to solve. | 而你 还有案子要破 |
[26:21] | Feeling someone’s gonna murder some tater tots tonight. | 今晚那些马铃薯要性命不保了 |
[26:25] | That’s no mystery at all. | 这点毫无疑问了 |
[26:39] | Next week, on The Butcher and the Baker, | 下周 「布彻与大厨」 |
[26:41] | when a new detective on the Bayou disappears, | 亚特兰大新来的侦探失踪 |
[26:43] | and Butcher is the prime suspect, | 布彻成了首要嫌疑人 |
[26:44] | it’s up to Shirley to cook up some answers. | 雪瑞大厨又要寻找真相了 |
[27:22] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |