时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So according to the demonologist, | 根据除恶清单来看 |
[00:03] | the gymnasium is clean. | 体育馆已经清洁完毕 |
[00:05] | Jeez, we’re running out of to-do stars. | 哎呦 待摘星都摘光了 |
[00:07] | Already dealt with. | 已经处理了 |
[00:08] | It’s hard to believe. | 不可思议 |
[00:09] | Somewhere along the way, | 冥冥之中 |
[00:10] | we started turning this school around. | 我们开始改变这个学校的命运了 |
[00:16] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[00:17] | What was what? | 什么什么情况 |
[00:18] | That long, quiet lull. I don’t like it. | 冗长寂静的停顿 我不喜欢 |
[00:20] | It’s called contentment, dude. | 那叫知足常顿 哥们儿 |
[00:21] | Exactly. We’re never content. | 没错 我们从来不知足 |
[00:22] | Someone’s always got to have a problem. | 总有人不满 |
[00:23] | I’ve got a problem. | 我没不满啊 |
[00:24] | I don’t like Abed’s problem with our lack of problems. | 我不满阿布蒂不满我们没有不满 |
[00:28] | Okay. | 好耶 |
[00:29] | I commented on his commentary. | 我评论了他的评论 |
[00:31] | I just drew a circle around Abed, baby. | 画个圈圈 圈住了阿布蒂呀 宝贝 |
[00:33] | I don’t think it’s nice to pigeonhole people’s gimmicks. | 把别人的创意框住又不是好事 |
[00:37] | You hear me, two voice? | 听到了吗 两种声音 |
[00:39] | Abed, let us have a moment of peace and stillness. | 阿布蒂 让我们享受一下平和和静止 |
[00:42] | They’re kind of rare around here. | 这可是很稀罕的感觉 |
[00:44] | All I’m saying is, calm before the storm. | 我只是要说 这是暴风雨前的宁静 |
[00:45] | Says the storm generator. | 出自暴风雨发生源头之口 |
[00:47] | All right, fine. Let’s be content. | 好吧 没问题 让我们知足常顿 |
[00:51] | Attention, students and faculty of Greendale. | 注意 格林德尔全校师生请注意 |
[00:54] | I pressed this button on accident | 我不小心按到了广播键 |
[00:56] | But might as well check in. | 顺便问个好吧 |
[00:58] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[00:59] | Fine. | 好 |
[01:01] | Aw, that’s nice. I’m good too. | 哎呦 好贴心哦 我也很好 |
[01:04] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们哦 |
[01:05] | We Love you too. | 我们也爱你 |
[01:35] | The information you have requested… | 你咨询的信息… |
[01:37] | is on the internet. | 在网上有 |
[01:41] | School board, baby. | 校董会 宝贝 |
[01:43] | School board guys coming in. | 校董会成员驾到 |
[01:45] | I would appreciate some knocking. | 你们如果先敲个门我会感激不尽 |
[01:46] | Do you know what goes on in here? | 里头干嘛呢 你知道吗 |
[01:48] | Just a heads-up. | 提示一下 |
[01:49] | There’s an insurance appraiser coming tomorrow. | 明天要来一个保险评估员 |
[01:51] | Your ass is getting appraised insurance-style. | 你的屁股将会被保险业评鉴 |
[01:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:55] | We hope it means we find out | 我们希望这意味着我们发现 |
[02:01] | Hey, how hilarious would that be? | 那也太搞笑了 |
[02:04] | Are you guys drunk? | 你俩是喝大了吗 |
[02:05] | Good luck proving it before we’re not. | 祝你证明成功 小心为时过晚 |
[02:15] | Strawberry. | 草莓 |
[02:18] | Too ripe. | 熟过头了 |
[02:20] | You guys have been doing this for 30 minutes. | 你们已经玩了30分钟了 |
[02:21] | So what? | 那能怎样 |
[02:22] | I made all the vegetables disappear. | 我把蔬菜都消除了 |
[02:24] | Usually, a lot more than this happens in 30 minutes | 通常30分钟里会发生很多事 |
[02:26] | Is all I’m saying. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[02:27] | We’re just relaxed and happy. | 我们很放松很开心啊 |
[02:28] | I care more about this than anything I’ve ever cared about. | 比起你们关心的东西 我更关心这个 |
[02:30] | Best $199 I’ve ever spent. | 花的最值的199美元 |
[02:33] | It’s $3. | 3美元吧 |
[02:34] | What are you playing? | 你玩的是什么 |
[02:36] | That’s control software for some kind of irrigation equipment. | 那是控制什么灌溉系统的软件 |
[02:42] | It’s fun. | 很好玩的 |
[02:43] | Save Greendale committee, unite. | 拯救格林德尔委员会 集合 |
[02:45] | Boom. | 咣 |
[02:45] | An insurance appraiser is coming tomorrow | 明天要来一个保险评估员 |
[02:47] | to inspect the school, | 来对学校进行评估 |
[02:49] | And if he doesn’t appraise us good, | 如果他评估我们学校不好 |
[02:50] | The school is doomed, doomed. | 学校就完了 毁了 |
[02:52] | Call to adventure. Call to adventure. | 冒险在召唤 召唤去冒险 |
[02:54] | What’s an insurance appraiser? | 什么叫保险评估员 |
[02:55] | Something that sounds normal and boring | 听起来普通又无聊 |
[02:57] | But is actually scary, like a raised mole | 其实是很恐怖 就像拱出来的大痣 |
[02:59] | Or a turkey deep fryer. | 或者是火鸡炸锅 |
[03:01] | There’s only one man qualified to appraise insurance, | 原来只有一个人被保险评鉴通过了 |
[03:03] | and he died 2,000 years ago on a cross. | 两千年前死在十字架上了 |
[03:05] | I’ve seen insurance appraisers bleed. | 我见过保险评估员的血 |
[03:08] | Their blood’s different, darker. | 他们的血不一样 更黑 |
[03:11] | Everyone, take a breath. | 各位 歇了吧 |
[03:13] | You’re overreacting because this school is addicted to crisis. | 你们反应太大了 因为这个学校危机上瘾 |
[03:16] | They’re like one of those hurricane katrina dogs | 就像卡特里娜飓风里的狗狗 |
[03:18] | That won’t let anyone pet them anymore. | 再也不愿意让人抚摸 |
[03:20] | But the weird thing we need to get used to is this: | 奇怪的是我们要习惯现在 |
[03:24] | The school’s in decent shape. | 学校现在状况很好 |
[03:25] | This doesn’t have to be a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 |
[03:27] | I wrote a paper on those dogs. | 我给报纸写过那些狗的报道 |
[03:32] | We’ve worked hard all semester to save this school. | 我们努力了整个学期来拯救这个学校 |
[03:36] | Truth is, we did. | 事实是 我们做到了 |
[03:39] | So relax. | 所以放心吧 |
[03:40] | – Are you sure, Jeffrey? – I promise. | -确定吗 杰夫瑞 -我保证 |
[03:42] | Jeff’s heart is in the right place, but he’s wrong. | 杰夫的心是好的 可他说错了 |
[03:44] | Greendale is a crazy place where crazy things happen. | 格林德尔是疯狂的地方 会发生疯狂的事情 |
[03:47] | I have a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[03:47] | We’ll pretend our school has a world-renowned physics department. | 假装我们学校有个世界闻名的科系 |
[03:50] | Dean, start learning Swedish. | 院长 学瑞典语去 |
[03:51] | I’ll do my best! | 我全力以赴 |
[03:52] | Hickey, do you keep in touch with | 汉基 你和你抓过的 |
[03:53] | any unstable criminals that you busted? | 精神不稳定罪犯还有联系吗 |
[03:55] | Five. | 五个 |
[03:56] | Get them down here for costume measurements. | 让他们过来量下服装尺寸 |
[03:57] | Annie, we need to make a particle accelerator | 安妮 我们要用纸巾盒子 |
[03:59] | out of kleenex boxes. | 造一个粒子加速器 |
[04:00] | Nope. Nobody do any of that. | 不 都不许去 |
[04:02] | Abed, outside. | 阿布蒂 借一步说话 |
[04:07] | There is no story. | 这没有故事可演 |
[04:08] | Everything’s a story, Jeff. | 每个人都是一个故事 杰夫 |
[04:09] | Getting out of bed is a story. Certainly this is a story. | 下个床都有故事 这当然是有故事的 |
[04:11] | I mean, start with the study room. | 从自习室开始 |
[04:12] | We’re content. I’m concerned. | 我们知足了 我担忧了 |
[04:13] | Skip the fruit-matching stuff. | 跳过水果对对碰部分 |
[04:14] | Dean enters with the insurance appraiser story, | 院长带着保险评估员的故事进来 |
[04:16] | Call, refusal. | 召唤 拒绝 |
[04:18] | You’re literally dragging me across a threshold demanding | 你其实拖着我跨越了一个不许有故事的阈值 |
[04:20] | there be no story, which puts me into a whole new world | 从而让我跨入了一个全新的世界 |
[04:22] | that I’m gonna have to adapt to. | 一个需要我必须适应的新世界 |
[04:23] | Well, you have to do it by yourself, please. | 那你就自己一个人玩吧 拜托 |
[04:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:26] | Because if this appraisal is a story, | 因为如果这次评估有故事 |
[04:27] | That means we’re in trouble, and we are not in trouble, | 就说明我们有问题 而我们现在没问题 |
[04:30] | Because if we are… | 因为如果我们… |
[04:33] | No more stories. | 不许有故事 |
[04:35] | So we’ll see you later. | 一会见了 |
[04:38] | After no story. | 没有故事发生以后 |
[04:40] | No story. | 没故事 |
[04:43] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[04:45] | Let the lack of story… | 没有故事… |
[05:08] | Oh, put one trap behind each cabinet. | 每个柜子后面放一个诱饵 |
[05:10] | Although I think we’re good. | 不过我觉得已经不用了 |
[05:12] | The cafeteria food killed most of the roaches anyway. | 反正蟑螂都快被餐厅的饭杀光了 |
[05:14] | Hey, check it out. | 你看我找到什么了 |
[05:17] | Is this a wedding ring? | 好像是个结婚戒指 |
[05:18] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[05:19] | What… | 什么… |
[05:22] | I lost this my first week here. | 我来的第一周就把这个丢了 |
[05:24] | Oh, who’s the lucky… | 谁这么幸运能… |
[05:27] | It’s my mom’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[05:28] | I started wearing it because–I don’t know. | 我戴着是因为 我也不知道 |
[05:30] | Everybody dreams of settling down, right? | 每个人都盼着能有个归宿不是吗 |
[05:34] | And because it fits. | 而且这个大小也合适 |
[05:36] | She had huge fingers for a woman, | 她手指比一般女的都粗 |
[05:38] | part of what killed her, really. | 就是这点把她害死了 |
[05:40] | I’m not dreaming about settling down. | 我可不盼着有什么归宿 |
[05:42] | Well, maybe you already have. | 也许你已经有归宿了 |
[05:44] | You’re teaching, and you like it. | 你在教书 你也喜欢教书 |
[05:45] | You love Greendale. | 你喜欢格林德尔 |
[05:47] | No, I love scotch and myself. | 错了 我只喜欢威士忌和我自己 |
[05:49] | I tolerate Greendale. | 我能忍受格林德尔 |
[05:51] | It’s a good school. | 这是所好学校 |
[05:52] | That’s why there’s no need for this to get sentimental. | 所以我们没必要搞得紧张兮兮的 |
[05:54] | This inspection is going to be the most boring thing | 布雷塔和特洛伊约会之后 |
[05:56] | to happen here since Britta dated Troy. | 最无聊的事就是这个审查了 |
[05:59] | All right, no story. | 好吧 没故事 |
[06:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:03] | If there’s no story, what am I explaining? | 要是没有故事 我在解释什么呢 |
[06:05] | I’m in a story. | 我就在故事里 |
[06:08] | Okay, think, Abed, think. | 阿布蒂 思考 |
[06:10] | How do you shake a story? | 怎样拆穿一个故事 |
[06:14] | The answer | 答案 |
[06:16] | is in the teacher’s lounge. | 就在教师休息室里 |
[06:30] | – Here he comes, here he comes. – Okay. | -他来了 他来了 -知道了 |
[06:33] | Hi, there. My name is Ronald Mohammed. | 大家好 我叫罗纳德·默罕默德 |
[06:35] | Go ahead. I’ve heard them all. | 随你们怎么想 我早习惯了 |
[06:37] | The city of Greendale has sent me here | 格林德尔市政府派我来 |
[06:39] | to assess this campus’ level of liability. | 评估这座校园的负债水平 |
[06:42] | Now, what do I mean by liability? | 负债是什么意思呢 |
[06:44] | Well, the city defines liability | 根据政府定义 |
[06:46] | as any asserted or non-asserted perturbation | 负债是指由任何有资质当事方引起的 |
[06:49] | by any qualifying party. | 任何确定及不确定的扰动 |
[06:51] | What’s a party? | 当事方又是什么 |
[06:52] | A party is a person or a group of persons | 当事方是指一个人或一群人 |
[06:54] | or an event celebrating a person or a party of persons’ | 还可以指为一个或一群人开的派对 |
[06:58] | birth, marriage… | 庆祝生日 婚姻 |
[06:59] | Don’t panic, Jeffrey. | 别紧张 杰夫瑞 |
[07:00] | Hmm? I’m fine. | 什么 我没事 |
[07:02] | I’m the only one who’s not panicking. | 我是最淡定的一个了 |
[07:04] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[07:04] | You can lie to yourself, but don’t lie to me. | 你可以自欺欺人 但别想蒙我 |
[07:06] | But the city defines a dog as any living entity | 但市政府规定任何有四条腿 |
[07:10] | with four legs and a tail, | 和一条尾巴的生命体都是狗 |
[07:12] | so raccoons, bears, mountain lions, mice– | 所以浣熊 熊 美洲狮 耗子 |
[07:15] | These are all just different sizes of dog. | 这些都是不同大小的狗 |
[07:18] | What do I mean by “size”? | 这里的「大小」又是什么意思 |
[07:19] | I’ll tell you a story. | 我给你们讲个故事 |
[07:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这是什么意思 |
[07:21] | I know how much you feel for the campus, Jeff. | 我知道你有多在乎这座校园 杰夫 |
[07:24] | I know how much you feel in general. | 我还知道你有多少感情 |
[07:25] | And I know you think it’s a weakness, | 我知道你觉得有感情是弱点 |
[07:27] | but believe me, it’s your strength. | 但相信我 这是你的长处 |
[07:29] | You got something in your teeth. | 你还真铁齿铜牙 |
[07:30] | Mm-hmm, you got something in your chest. | 你得学会流露真情 |
[07:32] | 400,000 gallons of liquefied horse meat. | 四十万加仑的液态马肉 |
[07:39] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[07:50] | Just… | 有点 |
[07:53] | “And you shall find that salt is the taste | 你会发现别人面包 |
[07:56] | “of another man’s bread, | 味道是怎样的咸 |
[07:57] | and hard is the way up and down another man’s stairs.” | 也会发现别人台阶是怎样的难爬 |
[08:00] | Dante. | 但丁的 |
[08:01] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续吧 |
[08:16] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:17] | It’s always a story. | 每次都是有故事的 |
[08:18] | Everything is a story. | 所有一切都是故事所需 |
[08:20] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Story feeds on conflict. | 等等 故事发展需要矛盾冲突 |
[08:22] | If I stop resisting, it’ll stop being a story. | 只要我不抗拒 这就不是故事了 |
[08:26] | No, Abed. | 不 阿布蒂 |
[08:29] | Me with a beard? | 长胡子的我 |
[08:30] | Keep fighting the story. | 继续抗拒这个故事 |
[08:32] | Keep fighting it until it falls apart. | 继续抗拒直到故事崩溃 |
[08:34] | I’m right. | 我猜对了 |
[08:37] | I mean I’m wrong. | 不对 我错了 |
[08:39] | I mean I’m right. I mean I’m wrong. | 我是对的 我是错的 |
[08:40] | I mean I’m right. I mean I’m wrong. | 我是对的 我是错的 |
[08:43] | I mean I’m right. I mean I’m wrong. | 我是对的 我是错的 |
[08:45] | Unsubscribe. | 省省吧 |
[08:47] | For the final stage of my appraisal, | 在评估的最后阶段 |
[08:49] | I am going to randomly select one of your vending machines | 我将随机选择一台自动售货机 |
[08:52] | to see if it can be rocked using human strength | 检验它是否会在人力作用下 |
[08:55] | enough to tip and crush me. | 被晃倒然后压死我 |
[08:57] | Now, in the U.S., each year, six people die this way, | 美国每年都有六人因此死亡 |
[09:00] | and five of them are insurance appraisers, | 其中五位都是保险评估员 |
[09:02] | so I take this very seriously. Here we go. | 所以我很重视这项检查 我们开始吧 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:21] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[09:22] | Hey, look. It’s Ronald Mohammed. | 看哪 是罗纳德·默罕默德 |
[09:25] | How about that name? | 这名字起得真不错哈 |
[09:27] | All right, Ronald, what’s the damage? | 好了 罗纳德 有多糟糕 |
[09:29] | How much is this scampy, little hole in the earth | 我们今年得为这个小破地方 |
[09:31] | gonna cost us this year? | 花多少钱 |
[09:32] | Well, your gas leak is repaired, | 你们煤气泄漏的问题已经解决了 |
[09:35] | all your fire exits actually lead outside, | 所有消防逃生通道的确都通向室外 |
[09:38] | and I am told that no new species | 我还听说过去一星期 |
[09:40] | have been discovered here in a week. | 都没人发现新生物了 |
[09:42] | I have to say, I was brought in here to estimate | 我不得不说 我本是来评估 |
[09:44] | Greendale’s liability, but at this point in time, | 格林德尔负债水平的 但现在 |
[09:46] | I’d describe this campus as an actual property asset. | 我认为此校园是合格的物业地产了 |
[09:52] | This property has value. | 这地产值钱了 |
[09:57] | Best news ever! | 前所未有的喜讯 |
[10:05] | – This property has value. – It has value. | -这地产值钱了 -值钱了 |
[10:07] | – That means we can sell it! – We can finally sell it! | -就是说我们可以卖了 -终于能卖了 |
[10:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[10:12] | Press “stop” on Dave Matthews. | 把戴夫·马修斯的歌停下 |
[10:14] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[10:16] | We can start courting businesses to unload this school | 我们能找公司把这所学校 |
[10:18] | on the private sector. | 当私营机构处理了 |
[10:19] | What do you mean “unload it”? | 「处理了」是什么意思 |
[10:20] | This is a huge chunk of real estate, | 这可是一大块不动产 |
[10:22] | which generates no tax revenue | 完全没有税收 |
[10:24] | and takes money from the education budget. | 还接受政府教育拨款 |
[10:26] | That’s because it’s a community college. | 那是因为这是社区大学 |
[10:28] | Well, excuse us for taking longer | 原谅我们反应慢 |
[10:30] | to see that was the problem. | 才发现问题所在 |
[10:32] | Maybe we’re not as smart as you. | 也许我们没你聪明 |
[10:35] | I mean, we only went to Yale. | 毕竟我们不过是耶鲁大学毕业的 |
[10:36] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 好吐槽 |
[10:38] | Yes, I did. | 可不是 |
[10:39] | Oh, hey, we should call T.J. Maxx right away. | 我们可以给TJ马克斯百货商店打电话了 |
[10:41] | Dude, I told you. This jacket looks fine. | 伙计 我说了 这西服很像样 |
[10:44] | No, to talk about selling this place. | 不 我是说谈卖学校的事 |
[10:46] | Oh, right. Yeah, T.J.Maxx, Marshalls. | 哦对 TJ马克斯 马绍尔[服装店] |
[10:48] | What about Ben & Jerry’s? | 本杰瑞[冰激凌品牌]怎么样 |
[10:50] | Oh, Richie, you’re my friend, | 里奇 你是我的朋友 |
[10:51] | But that is the last thing you need. | 但这种东西你最要不得了 |
[10:54] | Tough love received, bro. | 严厉的爱 我懂 兄弟 |
[10:58] | I did it. This school is story-free. | 我做到了 学校没有故事了 |
[11:00] | We can be content now forever. | 我们可以永远地满足下去了 |
[11:09] | Let me be one of the six this year. | 让我成为本年度压死的六人之一吧 |
[11:12] | Craig–Craig, this vending machine is not gonna | 克拉格 自动贩卖机不会 |
[11:14] | tip over and crush you. | 翻倒砸扁你 |
[11:15] | Why not? Why? | 为什么 |
[11:17] | Because we fixed it when we saved Greendale. | 因为我们在拯救学校时把它修好了 |
[11:26] | We saved Greendale. | 我们拯救了格林德尔 |
[11:30] | And now they’re gonna sell it. | 他们却要把学校卖掉 |
[11:44] | If I come over there, | 如果我走过去 |
[11:45] | there are gonna be two sounds: | 会发出两个声音 |
[11:47] | Me hitting you twice. | 我揍你两拳的声音 |
[11:54] | Hello, Greendale, as you know, | 格林德尔的学子们 你们好 |
[11:56] | our school will soon be replaced by a sandwich university. | 我们的学校即将被一所三明治大学取代 |
[11:59] | However, every ending is also a beginning. | 然而 每个结束都意味着新的开始 |
[12:03] | Sure, things may look bad now. | 的确 现在一切看起来很糟 |
[12:05] | Some of us may have no idea where we’re going or what to do. | 我们中的一些人不知道该去哪 做什么 |
[12:09] | But… | 但是 |
[12:10] | Okay, okay, I should have written this out. | 好吧 我应该打草稿 |
[12:12] | I thought I’d be able to come up with something on the fly. | 我以为我可以现场发挥 |
[12:16] | Moving on to phase two: | 进行到第二阶段 |
[12:19] | The actual saving of Greendale. | 真正拯救格林德尔 |
[12:22] | – Annie– – I’ve generated a few ideas involving social media | -安妮 -我想到几个利用社交网络的点子 |
[12:26] | – that I think might do the trick. – Annie– | -应该会起作用 -安妮 |
[12:29] | You want us to tweet “SaveGreendale”? | 你想让我们发推「拯救格林德尔」 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry, Annie. | 抱歉 安妮 |
[12:33] | The reason I have 48 followers is that I don’t exploit them. | 我之所以有48个粉丝是因为我从不利用他们 |
[12:36] | They come to me for atheistic rants and photos | 他们关注我是为了看真情实意的抱怨 |
[12:39] | of my meals, not this obnoxiousness. | 和我饭菜的照片 不是这坨废话 |
[12:41] | We need to make people aware that Greendale exists | 我们需要让大家知道格林德尔存在 |
[12:44] | – and needs help. – Why? | -并需要帮助 -为什么 |
[12:45] | Because once the internet knows about something, | 因为一旦互联网知道了什么 |
[12:48] | it changes. | 就会有所改变 |
[12:49] | Right. Just ask Chris Brown or China. | 是啊 问问克里斯·布朗和天朝就知道了 |
[12:54] | Jeff, you made Annie cry. | 杰夫 你把安妮弄哭了 |
[12:56] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 往好的方向想 |
[12:57] | this is the last time that will ever happen. | 这种事是最后一次发生了 |
[13:01] | I know how to save Greendale. | 我知道怎么拯救格林德尔 |
[13:04] | Treasure. Buried treasure. | 财宝 埋藏的财宝 |
[13:08] | Okay, I’m tapped. | 好吧 我崩溃了 |
[13:10] | We all wish we could do something, Annie, | 我们都希望能出一份力 安妮 |
[13:12] | but I think that concludes the last meeting | 但我认为这是拯救格林德尔委员会的 |
[13:17] | of the Save Greendale committee, | 最后一次会议了 |
[13:19] | the committee that did its darnedest. | 这个做到极致的委员会 |
[13:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:22] | Are we sure we can’t stop the school | 我们真的不能阻止学校 |
[13:23] | from being sold to Subway? | 被卖给赛百味吗 |
[13:25] | I’m afraid so, Chang. | 恐怕是的 昌 |
[13:26] | Okay, I just wanted to make sure. | 好吧 我就是想确认一下 |
[13:29] | Ha-ha, screw you guys. | 你们去死吧 |
[13:32] | It’s time to get paid. | 到了该付账的时候啦 |
[13:35] | * $5 * | *五美元* |
[13:36] | * $5 footlong * | *五美元一英尺* |
[13:38] | * Any, any, any, 5 * | *全部五美元* |
[13:41] | * $5 footlong * | *五美元一英尺* |
[13:43] | * Any, any, any, 5 * | *全部五美元* |
[13:45] | Chang just unexpectedly betrayed the group | 昌不出意外地最后一次 |
[13:48] | for the last time. | 背叛了小组 |
[13:54] | Greendale is going to make | 格林德尔将成为 |
[13:55] | a great Subway sandwich university. | 一所出色的赛百味三明治大学 |
[13:57] | You know, research shows most of your graduates end up | 反正调查显示你们大部分毕业生 |
[13:59] | working for our restaurants anyway. | 都在餐厅打工 |
[14:01] | That’s by design. We’re very proud of our school. | 设计就是如此 我们为自己的学校骄傲 |
[14:04] | Proud of subway’s school. This campus is yours now. | 为赛百味大学骄傲 校园是你的了 |
[14:07] | If you want to dynamite it, | 如果你需要炸掉 |
[14:08] | all we ask is that you let us light the fuse. | 只求你允许我们点燃导火索 |
[14:11] | Yeah, we hate this place. | 是啊 我讨厌这里 |
[14:12] | You just said you were proud of it. | 你刚说过你为这里感到骄傲 |
[14:14] | – Oh, proud of its potential. – Love its potential. | -为潜力骄傲 -爱它的潜力 |
[14:17] | This will be your office. | 这将是你的办公室 |
[14:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:24] | Okay, we’ll check in on that later. | 我们稍后再来「入驻」 |
[14:26] | What’s the matter, guys? | 干什么呢 伙计们 |
[14:27] | Can’t wait until Greendale’s corpse is cold | 格林德尔尸骨未寒 就迫不及待地 |
[14:29] | before you put it on a 6-inch white bun? | 想放到你那六英寸的白大饼里了吗 |
[14:32] | Young lady, that’s not fair. | 姑娘 这么说可不厚道 |
[14:33] | Subway doesn’t call its bread “buns,” | 赛百味不管面包叫「大饼」 |
[14:35] | And we don’t serve white. | 再说我们不提供白面包 |
[14:36] | We serve Italian, honey oat, nine-grain wheat. | 我们提供意式 蜂蜜燕麦 混合麦面包 |
[14:39] | Great, thanks for making my joke accurate. | 很好 感谢你把我的笑话补充完整 |
[14:41] | Now it’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[14:42] | Classes are over, kids. | 放学了 孩子们 |
[14:43] | We’re helping the dean pack. | 我们在帮院长打包 |
[14:45] | This is still Greendale for two hours. | 格林德尔还有两个小时活头 |
[14:47] | Enjoy it. | 享受吧 |
[14:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:53] | You don’t call your bread “Buns.” | 你们不管面包叫大饼 |
[14:54] | What do you call them? | 叫什么 |
[14:55] | Bread. | 面包啊 |
[14:58] | Well, bread is a substance. | 面包是食材 |
[14:59] | What do you call the units of bread you use, “Breads”? | 你们用的一坨一坨的面包叫什么 |
[15:07] | – You okay? – I just wish we had more time. | -你还好吗 -我就是希望我们能多待一会 |
[15:10] | I could turn things around. I swear. | 我可以扭转乾坤 我发誓 |
[15:12] | Look, I got one of these label things. | 看 我有这些标签器具 |
[15:15] | It makes custom labels. | 能制作特制标签 |
[15:18] | This was gonna help me get organized. | 这能帮助我变得有条理 |
[15:26] | Where should we start? | 我们该从哪里开始 |
[15:27] | Should we pack up these pictures? | 我们要打包这些照片吗 |
[15:28] | They’re not really mine. | 不是我的 |
[15:30] | They’re Greendale history. | 他们是格林德尔的历史 |
[15:32] | Here’s our 1987 civil rights march. | 这是我们1987年的人权游行 |
[15:36] | This was when we started offering photoshop classes. | 就是从那时我们开了PS课程 |
[15:39] | And that’s Russell Borchert. | 那个是罗素·博歇特 |
[15:42] | “Borchert, Borchert, loved computers” | 「博歇特 博歇特 最爱是电脑」 |
[15:45] | Yes, yes, “More than women’s butts or hooters.” | 没错 「胜过女人的美臀和乳房」 |
[15:47] | Very mature, you two. | 真「成熟」啊 两位 |
[15:50] | Was there any truth to that legend? | 那个传说是真的吗 |
[15:52] | The legend that a Greendale computer professor | 传说格林德尔的某个电脑课教授 |
[15:54] | made love to a computer | 跟一台电脑嘿咻 |
[15:56] | and died of the first computer virus? | 然后死于首个电脑病毒 |
[15:58] | Sure. The truth is, Greendale had a computer professor. | 当然 真相是格林德尔是有一个电脑课教授 |
[16:02] | By the way, he was a millionaire and a genius. | 另外他还是一位百万富豪和天才 |
[16:05] | He has sex with one computer, and that’s his legacy? | 他跟一台电脑嘿咻 这就是他留下的遗产吗 |
[16:08] | So after all my work, how will I be remembered? | 我呕心沥血这么多年 后人又会如何纪念我 |
[16:11] | The bald dean with glasses, I guess. | 四眼光头院长吗 |
[16:13] | are you aware there’s an engraved plate on this frame | 你有没有注意到这个相框里有一张铭牌 |
[16:15] | that says “The truth is behind this picture”? | 上面刻着「真相就在此照片之后」 |
[16:17] | Of course I’m aware, Abed. I’m not an idiot. | 我当然知道 阿布蒂 我又不是白痴 |
[16:19] | Whoa, wait. | 等下 |
[16:20] | It meant literally? | 这是字面上的意思吗 |
[16:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[16:37] | I understand you were teaching fundamentals of law here. | 我知道你在这里教授法律基础课 |
[16:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:40] | Think you could make the transition | 我想你也可以转变一下 |
[16:41] | to teaching Sandwich Law? | 教授三明治法律课吧 |
[16:43] | It’s essentially the same, I’m sure, | 我确定这基本上是相同的 |
[16:46] | Just a bit more focused. | 只是更为集中一点 |
[16:48] | Here. | 拿去 |
[16:49] | That’s a Subway black card. | 这是赛百味的黑卡 |
[16:51] | It entitles you to $5 footlongs for life. | 你可以凭此卡终生享有五美元一英尺的优惠 |
[16:56] | For life, Mr. Winger, for life. | 终生哦 翁格先生 终生 |
[17:18] | So… what are you going to do? | 大家都有什么打算 |
[17:21] | I’m thinking I’m gonna transfer to City College, | 我想我要转学到城市学院 |
[17:23] | but I’m knowing I’m gonna be a bartender. | 但是我知道我以后会成为一个酒保 |
[17:26] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:28] | Subway offered me a job. | 赛百味给了我一份工作 |
[17:29] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[17:32] | I’m worried about Abed and Annie. | 我很担心阿布蒂和安妮 |
[17:33] | They’re not ready for this to end. | 他们还没做好学校关门的准备 |
[17:35] | Yeah, they’re part of the adulthood-begins-at-30 generation. | 是啊 他们是「三十岁才成年」的那一代人 |
[17:38] | I’m–I’m actually looking forward to a little bit of– | 其实我挺期待能有那么一点… |
[17:42] | – Sanity? – Yes, sanity. | -理智 -对 理智 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I mean, it’s over, but on the other hand, | 对啊 虽然结束了 但另一方面 |
[17:47] | – it’s over. – Amen. | -终于结束了 -阿门 |
[17:49] | And to think this all started because you wanted to– | 现在一想这一切最初都源于你当年想… |
[17:52] | Nail you. | 泡你 |
[17:53] | Yeah, I regret nothing. | 但我并不后悔 |
[17:55] | Don’t. | 不后悔 |
[17:56] | I mean, after everything that has happened here, | 经历了这么多风风雨雨 |
[17:59] | what did either of us really get done aside from each other? | 我们俩除了搞定了彼此 还有啥其他成就吗 |
[18:02] | Exactly, and what are either of us gonna be leaving with? | 对啊 我们俩又能留下什么呢 |
[18:14] | Um, I should go clean out my locker, | 我得去把我的储物柜清理出来了 |
[18:18] | She said at the age of 33. | 33岁的她如是说 |
[18:23] | Let’s get married. | 咱们结婚吧 |
[18:25] | – What? – Yeah, right? | -啥 -好吗 |
[18:27] | I mean, this is what matters, isn’t it? | 现在这是最重要的 不是吗 |
[18:30] | This is what keeps this all from being pointless. | 这是避免所有故事毫无意义的关键 |
[18:33] | Let’s do what people do. | 让我们做点凡夫俗子的事情吧 |
[18:34] | Let’s get a house we can’t afford | 我们一起住在一栋负担不起的房子里 |
[18:35] | and a dog that makes us angry. | 养一只经常让咱俩跳脚的狗狗 |
[18:37] | And dedicate an entire cabinet to grocery bags | 然后将整个橱柜都塞满各种购物袋 |
[18:39] | and realize we have a favorite brand of olive oil? | 还发现我们有了一个钟爱的橄榄油品牌 |
[18:41] | Yes, marry me. | 对 嫁给我 |
[18:43] | Okay, yeah. | 好啊 好的 |
[18:48] | Yeah–uh, yeah, this feels right. | 好吧 这种感觉很好 |
[18:51] | Let’s get out of here and never look back. | 让我们离开这里 永不回头 |
[18:54] | Yeah, but first, let’s lock these doors | 好 但首先 先把门锁上 |
[18:56] | and pull these shades. | 拉上窗帘 |
[18:57] | We’ve never had sex on the new table. | 咱俩还从没在这张新桌子上嘿咻过呢 |
[18:59] | Yes, two for two. | 好 成功上垒两次 |
[19:01] | Medium roughness, high tempo? | 中等粗暴 快速节奏对吧 |
[19:03] | Let’s make it a number eight. | 我们就按八成的力度来吧 |
[19:09] | Buried treasure! | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[19:11] | Buried treasure! | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[19:13] | Lock the doors. Close the blinds. | 锁上门 拉上百叶窗 |
[19:15] | We could save Greendale, Jeff. | 我们可以救格林德尔了 杰夫 |
[19:18] | There may be treasure on campus. | 校园里可能有宝藏 |
[19:22] | Hidden, buried treasure. | 隐秘的 埋藏的宝藏 |
[19:24] | Treasure! | 宝藏 |
[19:25] | We need to call an emergency meeting | 我们需要召集紧急会议 |
[19:26] | somewhere safe where no one can hear or see, | 找个能确保避人耳目的安全地点 |
[19:29] | Because we have to keep this a secret, | 因为我们要保守这个秘密 |
[19:31] | because it’s a buried… | 因为这是一个埋藏的… |
[19:34] | Treasure! | 宝藏 |
[19:37] | Buried treasure! | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[19:39] | Buried treasure! | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[19:48] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:50] | Emergency meeting. | 紧急会议 |
[19:58] | And that’s how I ended up at Greendale. | 这就是我在格林德尔的结局 |
[20:00] | Isn’t it strange how it took this school shutting down | 多奇怪啊 学校就此关门大吉 |
[20:03] | for you and I to finally get to know each other? | 而你我却终于了解彼此 心意相通 |
[20:05] | So what’s up next for you? | 你下一步什么打算 |
[20:06] | Don’t know, maybe go stay with family in Lincolnshire. | 不晓得 也许回林肯郡陪伴家人 |
[20:10] | – Lincolnshire? – Yeah. | -林肯郡 -对 |
[20:11] | Where in Lincolnshire? | 林肯郡哪里啊 |
[20:13] | Just a little town called Scunthorpe. | 就是个小镇 名叫斯肯索普 |
[20:14] | Scunthorpe? | 斯肯索普 |
[20:15] | I was stationed around Scunthorpe. | 我曾经就驻扎在斯肯索普 |
[20:17] | – No. – Oh, wait, wait. | -不是吧 -等下 |
[20:19] | * O’er the lady’s smocks I tarry * | *越过伴我左右的酢浆草* |
[20:24] | * Through the hollyhocks and glen * | *穿过蜀葵花和峡谷* |
[20:27] | * For a piss and a thrush in Scunthorpe * | *在斯肯索普尿个尿呀* |
[20:30] | * Then it’s off to Henningpen * | *然后再开路去亨宁屯* |
[20:33] | I love that. | 我好喜欢的 |
[20:35] | Oh, where in God’s name did you learn that song? | 你究竟在哪里学到这首歌的 |
[20:37] | Stainsbury pub. | 掩污酒吧 |
[20:38] | My family practically lived in stainsbury’s. | 我家人几乎就住在掩污酒吧 |
[20:40] | I lost my virginity at stainsbury’s. | 我是在掩污酒吧破了处男之身 |
[20:43] | My mother was a Stainsbury whore. | 我妈妈是掩污酒吧之婊 |
[20:52] | Mine was missing a thumb. | 我的那位缺了一根大拇指 |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:58] | Two thumbs, yeah, she got both. two thumbs. | 两个大拇指 她两个都有 |
[21:01] | I mean, you may have slept with my aunt, | 也许你跟我姨妈睡过 |
[21:05] | but given the circumstances, cheers. | 鉴于此情此景 干杯 |
[21:08] | – Cheers, yeah. – Yeah. | -干杯 -好 |
[21:10] | Mm, so you’re gonna stay with your family | 那么你准备回家住 |
[21:13] | till you get your bearings? | 直到找到自己的出路是吗 |
[21:15] | I’ve got a cousin, Clive, who’s got a spare room. | 我有个表哥 克莱夫 他那里有间空房 |
[21:18] | You and he would really get along, actually. | 你跟他肯定特别合得来 说实话 |
[21:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |