时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Cobra! | 眼镜蛇 |
[00:14] | Destroy the Taj Mahal. | 摧毁泰姬陵 |
[00:15] | Cobra! | 眼镜蛇 |
[00:22] | Not if G.I. Joe can help it. | 有特种部队在 休想得逞 |
[00:24] | Roadblock, Deep Six. | 拦路虎 蛟龙 |
[00:26] | Hold off those hiss tanks. | 把那些破坦克拦住 |
[00:27] | – Yo, Joe! – Hat Muffs, Spit Take, | -是 乔 -帽耳罩 口水狂 |
[00:29] | Shoot down those rattlers. | 击落那些响尾蛇战机 |
[00:34] | Um, excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 长官 |
[00:36] | Why is Cobra attacking a tourist attraction | 眼镜蛇为什么要攻击 |
[00:38] | with zero tactical value, | 没有战略价值的旅游景点 |
[00:39] | and with all due respect to India, | 冒昧问一句 |
[00:40] | why are we defending it? | 我们干嘛保卫印度 |
[00:41] | Tightship, you can overhaul G.I. Joe | 模范妹 等你当上指挥官 |
[00:43] | when you’re Commander. | 再质疑我们特种部队吧 |
[00:45] | Which will clearly happen any day now, | 显然这事非常有可能 |
[00:46] | as long as your stay on full display. | 你就继续臭显摆吧 |
[00:48] | Whoa, Buzzkill, language. | 喂 扫兴姐 注意言辞 |
[00:50] | No, you can’t have ice cream for lunch. | 不行 不能把冰激凌当午餐 |
[00:52] | Put your brother on the phone. | 让你哥接电话 |
[00:54] | Three Kids, put down that phone. | 三娃娘 把电话挂断 |
[00:55] | We’re in the middle of a battle. | 我们正打仗呢 |
[00:56] | Oh, screw you, Flint. | 我管你呢 火石 |
[00:57] | I’m in a battle called having three kids. | 我的战争叫养仨孩子 |
[01:01] | Guys, we’re a squad. You’re making me look bad. | 同志们 我们是一伙的 这让我很难堪 |
[01:03] | Well, if you’re so great, Wingman, | 说得这么头头是道 大翁翼 |
[01:04] | Show us how it’s done. | 做出来给我们看看 |
[01:06] | With pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[01:13] | We’ll meet again, G.I. Joe. | 我会再回来的 特种部队 |
[01:17] | Good shooting, Wingman, | 好枪法 大翁翼 |
[01:18] | But it looks like Destro’s getting away. | 不过迪斯特罗要逃跑了 |
[01:20] | Not necessarily, sir. | 不一定哦 长官 |
[01:22] | Jeez! | 老天爷 |
[01:24] | What? Oh, no. What are you doing? | 啥 不要啊 你在干嘛 |
[01:26] | Hey! Are you crazy? Wha–uh– | 喂 你疯了吗 |
[01:34] | Yo, Joe! | 哟 乔 |
[01:39] | What? | 咋了 |
[01:40] | What, we’re– we’re not saying it together? | 怎么不一起喊呢 |
[01:46] | Yo, Joe! | 哟 乔 |
[01:48] | He’ll fight for freedom, wherever there’s trouble | 他将为自由而战 无论遇到什么麻烦 |
[01:50] | G.I. Joe is there | 特种部队在此 |
[01:52] | G.I. Joe, American hero | 特种部队 美国英雄 |
[01:55] | * G.I. Joe is there * | *特种部队在此* |
[01:58] | It’s G.I. Joe Against Cobra the enemy | 特种部队对抗敌人眼镜蛇 |
[02:00] | Fighting to save the day | 为拯救世界而战 |
[02:03] | He never gives up, he’s always there | 他从不放弃 他永远守护 |
[02:06] | Fighting for freedom over land and air | 为这片土地的自由而战斗 |
[02:09] | G.I. Joe, a real American Hero | 特种部队 美国真英雄 |
[02:12] | G.I. Joe is there | 特种部队在此 |
[02:14] | G.I. Joe is the code name | 特种部队是一个代号 |
[02:16] | for America’s daring, awesomely trained, | 代表着美国勇敢无畏 训练有素 |
[02:18] | awesome mission force. | 强大无比的威慑力量 |
[02:19] | Its purpose– to fight Cobra, | 目的是 与眼镜蛇战斗 |
[02:21] | because they’re terrorists. | 因为他们是恐怖分子 |
[02:23] | Look, I think I’m overexplaining it. | 那个 我好像有点说多了 |
[02:25] | The bad guys are snakes, | 坏人都是恶蛇 |
[02:26] | And the good guys are army people. | 好人都是部队军人 |
[02:28] | He never gives up | 他从不放弃 |
[02:29] | He’ll stay till the fight’s won | 他会坚持到胜利的最后一刻 |
[02:31] | G.I. Joe will dare | 勇敢的特种部队 |
[02:33] | G.I. Joe, a real American hero | 特种部队 美国真英雄 |
[02:36] | G.I. Joe | 特种部队 |
[02:46] | Wingman, Three Kids, Buzzkill, Tightship, | 大翁翼 三娃娘 扫兴姐 模范妹 |
[02:49] | You stand accused of violence, suggestive language, | 你们被指控犯有暴力行为罪 不良用语罪 |
[02:52] | and mature situations unbecoming of G.I. Joe. | 以及严重违背特种部队设定的成人场景罪 |
[02:55] | What say you? | 你们有什么说的 |
[02:56] | Look, I understand this is the first time | 我知道这是有史以来第一次 |
[02:58] | a G.I. Joe has killed anyone in all of recorded history. | 特种部队杀光了敌人 |
[03:01] | – However– – However, let’s be truthful. | -尽管如此 -尽管如此说真心话 |
[03:02] | This is a very disorganized militia. | 这是一个相当无组织无纪律的民兵团 |
[03:04] | Yeah, what’s anyone’s rank? | 对 大家都什么军衔 |
[03:05] | We’re all just dressed like serial killers and strippers. | 我们穿的跟连环杀手和脱衣舞娘一样 |
[03:08] | I have three kids. | 老娘有仨孩子 |
[03:09] | You guys are not helping. | 你们说这些没用 |
[03:11] | Duke, Flint, Scarlett, | 公爵 火石 红发女郎 |
[03:13] | Yes, it’s true I killed Destro. | 没错 是我杀死了迪斯特罗 |
[03:16] | And I promise not to do it again. | 我发誓以后再也不这么干了 |
[03:17] | But is it really a crime? | 但这真的是犯罪吗 |
[03:19] | Is Cobra not a ruthless terrorist organization | 难道眼镜蛇不是冷血的恐怖组织 |
[03:21] | determined to rule the world? | 妄想统治世界吗 |
[03:22] | And if we never kill them, | 如果我们从没杀过他们 |
[03:24] | are we not basically on their side? | 不就是和他们同流合污了吗 |
[03:26] | And won’t this war therefore last forever | 这场战争更是绵绵无绝期 |
[03:29] | Unless we finish killing Cobra | 除非我们剿灭眼镜蛇 |
[03:31] | or start killing ourselves? | 否则我们就是自相残杀 |
[03:35] | How long are we in here, Cold Shoulder? | 我们会被关多久 冷面大王 |
[03:37] | Cold Shoulder? | 冷面大王 |
[03:39] | What’s with that guy? | 那人什么毛病 |
[03:40] | “Start killing Cobra or killing ourselves”? | 不剿灭眼镜蛇就是自相残杀 |
[03:42] | We were in the fourth down. It was a Hail Mary. | 我们已经到四攻了 这叫绝望一击 |
[03:44] | This place is a graveyard for G.I. Joe rejects. | 这里就是特种部队废渣们的葬身地 |
[03:47] | Look who’s in here– | 看看这里有谁 |
[03:48] | Deep Dish, Shark Arms, | 深碟 鲨鱼手 |
[03:50] | Weird Head, Home Free, | 怪头 无家 |
[03:52] | Place Holder, Sleep Apnea, and us! | 补位员 睡眠窒息 还有我们 |
[03:55] | I have three kids. | 老娘有仨孩子 |
[03:56] | This is the worst day of my life. | 这是我这辈子最悲催的一天 |
[03:57] | Is it life? | 这就说一辈子了 |
[04:00] | My name is Fourth Wall. | 我的名字是第四墙 |
[04:02] | And I believe that what we perceive as life | 我相信我们所认为的一辈子 |
[04:04] | is actually a syndicated children’s cartoon. | 其实是电视上演的儿童卡通片 |
[04:07] | What? Shut up, Fourth Wall. | 什么 别扯了 第四墙 |
[04:10] | If this were a cartoon, there’d be a word for “Cartoon” | 如果这是卡通片 我们的词汇里应该有 |
[04:12] | in our language, which there isn’t. | 「卡通」这个词 这里根本没有 |
[04:14] | There’d also be less movement, less detail, | 会变成动作少 细节差 |
[04:16] | and constant lip-sync mistakes. | 一直嘴型对不上 |
[04:18] | What if I told you there was more, | 如果我和你说 其实疑点更多呢 |
[04:20] | a higher reality, | 更高的现实世界 |
[04:22] | with more than 65 colors and at least three dimensions? | 拥有超过65种色彩和至少三个维度 |
[04:24] | Then I guess someone would have to lock you up with the crazy people. | 那我想会有人把你和疯子关在一起 |
[04:27] | Oh, good. | 真够了 |
[04:28] | I recently infiltrated a secret Cobra dig site, | 我最近入侵了眼镜蛇的一处机密挖掘场 |
[04:32] | code name Greendale. | 代码为 格林德尔 |
[04:36] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[04:37] | Cobra has discovered an ancient buried structure | 眼镜蛇发现了一个古代地下建筑物 |
[04:39] | filled with strange things. | 里面都是奇怪的东西 |
[04:41] | Look. | 看 |
[04:42] | – Oh, yeah, look at that. – It’s a child’s toy. | -对啊 你看看 -是个儿童玩具 |
[04:45] | The toy was more real than this at Greendale. | 玩具在格林德尔更加真实 |
[04:48] | What is that word? | 你说哪里 |
[04:51] | Greendale? | 格林德尔 |
[05:02] | Cobra’s out to take over the world, | 眼镜蛇出动要占领世界 |
[05:04] | But G.I. Joe is there. | 但有特种部队在 |
[05:06] | G.I. Joe must be Destroyed. | 一定要消灭特种部队 |
[05:08] | Cobra Hiss coming for attack! | 眼镜蛇嘶嘶号要来攻击了 |
[05:09] | It’s the new G.I. Joe submachopter, | 特种部队新型冲锋战机 |
[05:12] | piloted by Wingman. | 由大翁翼驾驶 |
[05:13] | – Retreat! – Yo, Joe! | -撤退 -哟 乔 |
[05:15] | We are in a toy commercial! | 我们在玩具广告里 |
[05:17] | I can’t hear you when you’re covered in rocks. | 你说什么 石头太多我听不见 |
[05:19] | It doesn’t hurt because it isn’t real. | 都是假的不会痛 |
[05:22] | Good job, Wingman. | 干的好 大翁翼 |
[05:23] | Thank you, Duke. G.I. Joe is my entire life. | 谢谢你 公爵 特种部队就是我的生命 |
[05:25] | Yo, Joe! | 哟 乔 |
[05:27] | All other figures and vehicles sold separately. | 所有人物角色和座驾均为单独发售 |
[05:30] | – Wingman, what happened? – I don’t know. | -大翁翼 发生什么事了 -我不知道 |
[05:33] | He clearly has a connection to the non-cartoon reality. | 显然他是和非卡通世界连接了 |
[05:36] | When I mentioned greenda– | 当我提到格林… |
[05:37] | Shut up. Stop saying that word. | 闭嘴 不许说那个词 |
[05:39] | You’re some kind of demon man, | 你就是个魔鬼人 |
[05:40] | And–and your outfit is three layers of racist. | 你的服装简直是第三层次的种族歧视 |
[05:42] | Oh, my god, he’s having an attack. | 天啊 他又犯病了 |
[05:44] | Jeff, can you hear us? It’s Annie. | 杰夫 能听到我们说话吗 我是安妮 |
[05:45] | What did you just call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[05:46] | Jeffrey, do you know where you are? | 杰夫瑞 你知道你现在在哪吗 |
[05:48] | Be quiet. Leave me alone. | 安静 别打扰我 |
[05:49] | I-I don’t belong here. I belong in G.I. Joe. | 我不属于这里 我属于特种部队 |
[05:52] | Ow! And don’t touch me. Who wears a saw on their arm? | 啊 别碰我 谁家胳膊上按电锯啊 |
[06:01] | The first time I met Destro, | 我第一次遇见迪斯特罗 |
[06:03] | He asked me if he should have | 他问我 是不是应该 |
[06:05] | his entire head coated in chrome. | 把脑袋都镀上铬 |
[06:07] | I said, “No. How would you do that?” | 我说 不行 你要怎么做 |
[06:10] | how would that even work? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[06:12] | Look, I’m not good at eulogies | 那啥 我不太会致悼词 |
[06:14] | Because I’ve never had to give one. | 因为我没致过悼词 |
[06:16] | All I want to know is, how did G.I. Joe do this? | 我想知道的是 特种部队该怎么做啊 |
[06:20] | We’ve been shooting at each other and missing for 20 years. | 我们互相打来打去的 都二十年了 |
[06:23] | Now all of a sudden– | 现在又突然… |
[06:24] | Unbelievable. What? | 难以置信 干嘛 |
[06:26] | Cobra Commander, | 眼鏡蛇指挥官 |
[06:27] | It’s Vice Cobra Assistant Commander. | 我是眼镜蛇副助理指挥官 |
[06:29] | We just got a very interesting energy surge | 我们接收到了一组异常的能量波 |
[06:31] | at the Greendale site. | 在格林德尔地区 |
[06:32] | Oh, okay. That’s super fascinating. | 是吗 这也太有意思了 |
[06:35] | Um, Destro’s dead! | 迪斯特罗已经死了 |
[06:37] | Oh, my Gosh, Destro? Were you guys close? | 天哪 迪斯特罗 你俩很要好吗 |
[06:40] | Were we close? Yes! | 我们要好吗 要好 |
[06:41] | What kind of a question is– | 这是什么鸟问题 |
[06:43] | Okay, fine. I loved him! | 好吧 我爱过他 |
[06:46] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你们不就想知道这个嘛 |
[06:48] | Called it. | 我就说嘛 |
[06:49] | And we are going to find out how this happened, | 我们要弄清这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:52] | And G.I. Joe is going to pay-bra! | 特种部队一定会付出奶罩的 |
[06:57] | I riffed that. | 我随口说的 |
[06:58] | No wrong answers. | 没有错误答案 |
[06:59] | It’s a condition that comes on | 当你到达一定体重时 |
[07:01] | when you get to a certain weight. | 会发生这种状况 |
[07:03] | Oh, I see. | 哦 这样啊 |
[07:03] | So is there a Mr. Tightship, or… | 那么敢问你有心上人了吗 还是… |
[07:08] | That’s a code three. | 三号警报 |
[07:09] | Cobra forces are infiltrating the base. | 眼镜蛇部队侵入基地 |
[07:12] | Cobra! | 眼镜蛇 |
[07:14] | Avenge my totally platonic friend! | 为我的蓝颜知己报仇 |
[07:19] | Oh, great, and we’re stuck in here. | 真够了 咱们被困在这里了 |
[07:21] | We don’t have to be. | 不会的 |
[07:22] | For 15 years, I have used my trademark tablespoon | 十五年来 我用我的名牌汤匙 |
[07:24] | to excavate a tunnel, | 挖了个隧道 |
[07:26] | swallowing handfuls of dirt and rock with my meals | 土坷垃石子拌饭吃 |
[07:29] | and listening only to SmashMouth | 只听「破嘴乐队」的歌 |
[07:31] | in order to justify this poster. | 就为了能贴上这张海报 |
[07:33] | Now I am within inches of reaching the… | 现在我只剩几英寸就能打通… |
[07:36] | Come on, if we help save the base, | 快来 如果我们帮助保卫基地 |
[07:38] | maybe they’ll let us be G.I. Joes again. | 没准他们会让我们重回特种部队 |
[07:41] | Battle stations! | 战斗位置就位 |
[07:43] | Snakes at 6:00. | 六点方向有恶蛇 |
[07:47] | Okay, now remember-don’t kill anybody. | 好 记住 不许杀人 |
[07:50] | Just lay down a suppressive fire, like this. | 只需压制住火力就好 像这样 |
[07:54] | Oh, my Gosh! I’m sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 |
[07:57] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:58] | Oh, man. Oh, darn it. | 我晕 我擦 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I’d say they’re suppressed. | 要我说他们确实被镇压住了 |
[08:02] | Jeez. Aw, was that Lifeline? | 呀 嗷那个是「救星」咩 |
[08:04] | Sorry! | 对不住啦 |
[08:05] | Someone’s killing people. | 有人在搞大屠杀 |
[08:07] | It’s Wingman! He’s escaped! | 是大翁翼 他越狱了 |
[08:08] | Lay down a suppressive fire! | 压制火力 |
[08:11] | They’re suppressive firing at us! | 他们在火力压制我们 |
[08:13] | I think we’ll be okay. | 我觉得咱们不会有事的 |
[08:14] | Remember, this is all just a cartoon | 记住 这只是一部关于动作人偶玩具的 |
[08:15] | about action figures for kids. | 儿童卡通片而已 |
[08:17] | Shut up, Fourth Wall, | 闭嘴 第四墙 |
[08:18] | and get into the new G.I. Joe Submachopter | 赶紧登上特种部队新型冲锋战机 |
[08:20] | with twin rocket launchers and rotating attack jet. | 配备一对火箭炮 外加旋转喷射器 |
[08:27] | All I want to do is be a good G.I. Joe. | 我只想做一个优秀的特种兵 |
[08:29] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[08:30] | I’m not sure, but I think our answers will be at Greendale. | 不清楚 不过我觉得一切答案尽在格林德尔 |
[08:36] | Shouldn’t somebody be flying the plane? | 话说没人负责开飞机吗 |
[08:37] | – It’s submachopter. – Whatever. | -这是冲锋战机 -管他呢 |
[08:39] | Will somebody grab the stick? | 有没有人能抓住那个杆子 |
[08:40] | I don’t wanna die up here! Oh, Lord! | 我可不想魂断蓝天 上帝啊 |
[08:45] | The G.I. Joe mutineers are even worse than Cobra | 特种部队反叛者比眼镜蛇更邪恶 |
[08:48] | because they’re traitors. | 因为他们都是叛徒 |
[08:49] | – Buzzkill… – All government is a lie. | -扫兴姐 -所有政府都满口谎言 |
[08:52] | Tightship… | 模范妹 |
[08:52] | I control everything, or else! | 我要控制一切 或其他什么的 |
[08:54] | – Three Kids… – My family comes first. | -三娃娘 -我的家人永远排第一位 |
[08:56] | Fourth Wall… | 第四墙 |
[08:57] | Doesn’t this guy also do the voice for He-Man commercials? | 这个人是不是也给希曼的广告配过音 |
[08:59] | And their nefarious, | 以及他们邪恶无比 |
[09:00] | ruthless leader, Wingman. | 冷酷无情的头儿 大翁翼 |
[09:01] | Hey, that’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[09:03] | I love G.I. Joe! | 我爱「特种部队」 |
[09:04] | I don’t know, man. Seems like you hate it. | 这可说不准 看起来你恨它 |
[09:05] | This is all a misunderstanding. | 这都是误会 |
[09:07] | Tell it to the judge. | 跟法官说去吧 |
[09:09] | Everything is sold separately. Assembly required. | 所有组件均单独发售 需要组装 |
[09:11] | Nothing is happening. | 天下太平 |
[09:13] | Cartoon coffee? | 要喝卡通咖啡吗 |
[09:14] | Tightship is piloting the submachopter. | 模范妹在驾驶冲锋战机 |
[09:16] | At first it was Buzzkill, but she almost crashed five times, | 一开始是扫兴姐 但她几乎坠了五回机 |
[09:18] | and when we pointed it out, | 我们一跟她挑明 |
[09:19] | she called us sexist and went to the bathroom. | 她说我们性别歧视 就去卫生间了 |
[09:21] | You know she’s smoking in there, right? | 你也知道她是在里面抽烟呢 对吧 |
[09:22] | She broke the detector. That’s a federal crime. | 她弄坏了烟雾报警器 简直是联邦犯罪 |
[09:24] | I keep having these visions. | 我老是出现这些幻觉 |
[09:26] | Kids, little boys… | 小孩子 小男孩 |
[09:28] | Uh, are these visions we should share with the authorities? | 这些幻觉是不是该上报当局 |
[09:31] | I want to go to this Greendale place now. | 我想去那个叫格林德尔的地方 |
[09:33] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在路上 |
[09:34] | Do you remember Greendale, Jeffrey? | 你还记得格林德尔吗 杰夫瑞 |
[09:35] | Why did you call me that? What’s with you people? | 你干嘛老喊我这个名 你们这帮人闹哪样 |
[09:37] | What do you mean, “You people”? | 「你们这帮人」是什么意思啊 |
[09:38] | – Oh! – Nice. | -嗷 -赞 |
[09:44] | That’s the entrance to the excavation site. | 这里是通往挖掘场的入口 |
[09:46] | How do we get past those guards? | 我们怎么冲过那些守卫 |
[09:48] | I think I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:53] | Your idea was doing exactly what we did | 你所谓的主意不就是 |
[09:55] | to those other guards back at headquarters? | 之前我们对付总部守卫的方法吗 |
[09:57] | It was proven effective. | 这主意证明效果显著 |
[09:58] | I don’t know, seems kind of cheap. | 我不晓得 感觉好掉价 |
[09:59] | From an animated perspective, very cheap. | 从动画角度来看 非常掉价 |
[10:01] | Help me club this hatch open. | 帮我把这个门打开 |
[10:07] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[10:10] | It’s filling me with a sense of endless hours for unfair wages | 这里给我一种感觉 永无止境的不公平薪水 |
[10:14] | and printers that never have toner. | 还有永远都缺墨粉的打印机 |
[10:16] | What is this, Major Dick? | 这是什么 迪克少校 |
[10:18] | That is a request for hazard pay. | 危险工种津贴的申请书 |
[10:20] | Maybe you haven’t heard, | 也许你没听说过 |
[10:21] | but we can actually die now. | 但现在我们真的会死 |
[10:23] | You know we can’t afford this. | 你知道我们负担不起这个 |
[10:25] | Oh, so we can afford to create | 那我们就能负担得起 |
[10:26] | a new model of weaponized vehicle once a week, | 一周造一辆武装车的新模型吗 |
[10:28] | but we basically get minimum wage to risk our lives. | 而我们却冒着生命危险拿着最少的薪水 |
[10:31] | Well, welcome to Cobra, Ximxam. | 欢迎来到眼镜蛇 极赞赞 |
[10:33] | Maybe you noticed our logo was a snake? | 你也许注意到了我们的标志就是一条蛇吧 |
[10:36] | Suck it up, guys! | 忍着吧 伙计们 |
[10:37] | And while I have your attention, here. | 正好你们都在这儿 拿去 |
[10:38] | What is this? | 什么玩意儿 |
[10:39] | We have to lower the salaries. Our insurance is going up. | 我们得削减薪水 保险金上涨了 |
[10:42] | – No way. – What? | -不可以 -啥 |
[10:43] | Hey, you people can actually die now. | 喂 你们现在都能死了 |
[10:45] | It affects the health plan. | 这会影响到卫生保健计划 |
[10:46] | Vice Cobra Assistant Commander, | 眼镜蛇副助理指挥官 |
[10:49] | we’ve been infiltrated by joes! | 特种部队入侵这里了 |
[10:50] | Well? | 是吗 |
[10:52] | Protect me! | 保护我 |
[10:54] | Hello, Greendale. | 你好 格林德尔 |
[10:55] | I understand G.I. Joe has breached the perimeter. | 我知道特种部队已经突破了防线 |
[10:58] | Please eliminate them. | 请消灭他们 |
[10:59] | And please don’t forget this Saturday is the Cobra Fun Run. | 还有别忘了这周六有眼镜蛇趣味长跑哟 |
[11:02] | If you miss it, you’re letting the antiterrorists win. | 如果错过 就是把冠军拱手相让给反恐组了 |
[11:04] | Ugh, Overkill. | 超杀狂人 |
[11:07] | Yes, it’s me. | 没错 正是在下 |
[11:08] | But which me | 不过哪个我 |
[11:09] | is the real me? | 才是真正的我呢 |
[11:15] | Probably the one in the middle. | 大概是那个站在中间的 |
[11:17] | The middle, right? | 中间的 对吧 |
[11:17] | Aah! Ow, my leg! Ow! | 嗷呜 我的腿 嗷 |
[11:20] | Now, before you fight me, G.I. Joe, | 在咱俩打架之前 特种兵 |
[11:22] | you should be warned. | 你可得小心了 |
[11:23] | I, Ximxam, have a twin brother named Mixmax | 我 极赞赞 有一个双胞胎兄弟叫极限限 |
[11:26] | that feels all my pain. | 能够感受到我所有的痛楚 |
[11:28] | And how is that supposed to affect us? | 这对我们能有毛影响 |
[11:31] | Psychologically? | 心理影响 |
[11:34] | Today’s soup is a carrot puree | 今天的汤是胡萝卜浓汤 |
[11:36] | with a…ow! Damn it! Aah! | 里面还加了 嗷 该死 |
[11:38] | Sorry. My twin brother is a… | 抱歉 我的双胞胎兄弟是… |
[11:41] | It’s pointless to explain. | 解释什么的根本毫无意义 |
[11:43] | Hurts so much! Right? | 好痛啊 |
[11:44] | It shredded my meniscus! | 我的半月板被打碎了 |
[11:48] | Whup! Whup! Whup! | 吼 吼 吼 |
[11:51] | Shouldn’t have done that. Ooh. | 早知道就不做这个动作了 |
[11:52] | Nope. Don’t like that sound. | 不行了 这动静人家不喜欢 |
[11:54] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[11:55] | It’s as if there’s something about this place | 这个地方好像存在某种东西 |
[11:56] | that feeds on ambition. | 是以吞噬志气为生的 |
[12:05] | I came from here. I work here. | 我来自这里 我在这里工作 |
[12:09] | My name is Jeff Winger. And you’re Annie. | 我的名字叫杰夫·翁格 你是安妮 |
[12:12] | And…and Shirley. | 还有…雪瑞 |
[12:14] | And Abed and Britta. | 阿布蒂和布雷塔 |
[12:15] | Britta? What kind of lame name is that? | 布雷塔 这破名是要闹哪样 |
[12:17] | I wanna be Buzzkill because of my awesome saw. | 我要当扫兴姐 因为人家的电锯特别酷 |
[12:22] | You guys are my friends in real life. | 你们是我现实生活中的朋友 |
[12:24] | This is my imagination or something. | 这里是我的想象世界什么的 |
[12:27] | Freeze, everybody! | 所有人都不许动 |
[12:28] | Don’t make me zap you! | 别逼我射你们 |
[12:29] | Craig, it’s me, Jeff. | 克拉格 是我 杰夫 |
[12:31] | Jeffrey! Are you okay? | 杰夫瑞 你还好吗 |
[12:32] | No, he’s not. Take it from an expert in delusion. | 他不好 作为资深妄想狂 请相信我的话 |
[12:34] | If Jeff’s hallucinating something this cool, | 如果杰夫的幻觉中出现了很酷的东西 |
[12:36] | something’s wrong, he needs to get back. | 那表示事情大条了 他得马上回去 |
[12:37] | Wingman, do you have your wingpack, | 大翁翼 你有飞翼包吗 |
[12:39] | – or is it sold separately? – Here it is. | -还是飞翼包是单独发售的 -在这儿呢 |
[12:40] | That’s good, my Fourth Wall penetrating powers | 很好 我的第四墙穿透力 |
[12:42] | combined with this medium’s lack of internal logic | 联合这个缺乏内在逻辑的媒介 |
[12:44] | should allow me to come up with an oversimplified solution. | 应该能让我得出一个极为简单的解决方案 |
[12:46] | I’ll be right back. I have to get something. | 我去去就回 我得去找东西 |
[12:49] | – What? – The truth. | -找什么 -真相 |
[13:03] | Oh, crap. | 玛蛋 |
[13:07] | Ah, Jeff, while you were gone, | 杰夫 在你离开的这段时间 |
[13:08] | I figured everything out | 我已经把所有情况都弄清楚了 |
[13:09] | and did everything that needs to be done. | 而且把需要做的事情都搞定了 |
[13:10] | This may be your delusion, but I’m still the one on the ball. | 这也许是你的幻想 但最聪明的还是在下 |
[13:13] | I know why I’m here. I’m unconscious. | 我知道为什么我会在这里了 我昏迷了 |
[13:15] | Jeff Winger’s unconscious, because he… | 杰夫·翁格昏迷了 因为他… |
[13:17] | I drank a fifth of scotch. | 我喝了一整瓶的威士忌 |
[13:20] | And I took some pills. | 我还吃了点儿小药丸 |
[13:22] | Jeffrey, shame on you. I have three kids. | 杰夫瑞 你可真丢人 我可是有仨娃呢 |
[13:25] | Are you saying you tried to… | 你是说你想… |
[13:26] | No, they were these stupid youth pills | 不是 只是一些永葆青春药丸 |
[13:29] | that I bought in Koreatown. | 我从韩国城买的 |
[13:30] | I took them because it’s my birthday and… | 吃这药丸的原因是我过生日… |
[13:34] | I’ve been lying about my age. | 我之前谎报了年龄 |
[13:36] | Yeah, it’s not something I’m really ready to deal with. | 这种事我还没做好准备面对 |
[13:38] | I guess you found a way to deal with it | 我想你找到一种方法解决这一问题了 |
[13:39] | unconsciously through a psychotic break. | 那就是昏迷中通过精神妄想搞定 |
[13:41] | Happens to the best of us. | 这种事情见怪不怪 |
[13:42] | Now, these are the three layers of reality. | 现在看一下 这是现实的三层空间 |
[13:44] | We are in the cartoon layer. | 我们现在在卡通层 |
[13:45] | It’s separated from the live-action layer | 它是从真人电影层分离出来的 |
[13:47] | by a dangerous mid-layer called children’s toy commercials, | 将这两者相隔的危险中间层叫做儿童玩具广告 |
[13:49] | which I believe you’re seeing in your visions. | 我相信你已经在幻觉中看到了 |
[13:51] | I’ve modified your wingpack to break this barrier, and… | 我会改装你的飞翼包好打破这道屏障… |
[13:53] | I’m not going back. | 我不要回去 |
[13:55] | Jeff, you have to go back. | 杰夫 你必须回去 |
[13:56] | I don’t wanna be a middle-aged community college teacher. | 我不想变成一个社区大学的中年老师 |
[13:59] | I wanna be in G.I. Joe. | 我就想待在特种部队里 |
[14:01] | I wanna fight for freedom | 我想为自由而战 |
[14:02] | wherever there’s trouble forever. | 哪里有难就奔赴哪里 永远如此 |
[14:04] | Jeff, that’s your ten-year-old self talking. | 杰夫 你这番自白太幼稚了 |
[14:06] | You’ve receded into some infantile part of your mind. | 你遁入了自己大脑中某个很幼稚的部分 |
[14:09] | Imaginary Britta is right. And only imaginary Britta. | 假想版布雷塔说得对 只是假想哦 |
[14:12] | In these visions you’re having, | 你现在出现的这些幻觉中 |
[14:13] | a giant child is controlling you. | 有一个巨大的孩子在控制着你 |
[14:14] | You have to get away from him. | 你必须摆脱他的控制 |
[14:15] | I am him! That’s the point. | 我就是他 这就是重点所在 |
[14:17] | I created this. I chose this. | 我创造了这里 我选择了这里 |
[14:20] | But do you understand that the real Jeff Winger | 那你知不知道真实世界中的杰夫·翁格 |
[14:22] | is in some kind of actual, real medical jeopardy? | 正处于一种真真切切的生命危险中呢 |
[14:24] | Like the kind in a one-hour drama? | 好像那些狗血连续剧一样 |
[14:25] | Jeff, please. I don’t want you to die. | 杰夫 拜托 我不要你死 |
[14:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[14:29] | I’m only dying out there, Annie. | 我只是在那个世界死去了 安妮 |
[14:31] | In here we’re immortal. | 在这里 我们会永生不朽 |
[14:33] | Look at the rack I gave you. | 瞅瞅我赐予你的绝世双峰 |
[14:34] | Those are gonna stay right where they are for an eternity. | 它们会永远坚挺不倒 傲视群胸 |
[14:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:39] | Yo, Jobra! | 哟 乔镜蛇 |
[14:42] | “Yo, Jobra”? | 「哟 乔镜蛇」 |
[14:44] | We talked it over and realized that since | 我们讨论了一下 发现了 |
[14:45] | none of us can kill each other, we might as well team up. | 大家互相都杀不死对方 我们就组队了 |
[14:48] | Seeing as we’ve got a common enemy. | 鉴于我们都有一个共同的敌人 |
[14:50] | Seize them! | 抓住他们 |
[14:52] | You can’t seize me. | 你不能抓我 |
[14:53] | I am the creator of your reality. | 我是你这个现实世界的创造者 |
[14:55] | I am Neo in the third act of the Matrix. | 我就是「黑客帝国1」结尾时的尼奥 |
[14:58] | I’m also Neo in the first act of the second Matrix. | 我还是「黑客帝国2」开场时的尼奥 |
[15:01] | I didn’t get around to seeing the third one, | 我还没抽出时间看第三部 |
[15:02] | but my guess is…oh! | 但我猜应该是…嗷 |
[15:06] | Cobra and G.I. Joe have finally united. | 眼镜蛇和特种部队终于联合了 |
[15:08] | Do you guys need anything? | 你们有什么需要吗 |
[15:10] | We could probably use some milk. | 我们可能需要一些牛奶 |
[15:11] | Let’s go get some milk for G.I. Joe. | 咱们给特种部队拿点牛奶吧 |
[15:13] | I’ll wait it out in this cell until you guys can reeducate me. | 我会在这个牢房里等着直到你们能将我洗脑 |
[15:16] | Yo, Jobra! | 哟 乔镜蛇 |
[15:18] | Yo, Jobra. | 哟 乔镜蛇 |
[15:19] | All figures come with their own accessories. | 所有人物角色均配有附件 |
[15:21] | Wingman sold separately or something. | 大翁翼单独出售什么的 |
[15:26] | Ah, look who’ssssss conscious again. | 看来某人意「丝」清醒了啦 |
[15:29] | You’re pretty selective with those snake “S”s. | 你在发「S」音时太过刻意了吧 |
[15:31] | What are you, my life coach? | 你算老几 我的人生导师咩 |
[15:33] | I’d make fun of some physical detail about you, | 我本来想就你的外形特征吐吐槽 |
[15:35] | but there aren’t any. | 玛蛋毛都找不出 |
[15:36] | You look like some aryan foosball figure. | 你就像是雅利安橄榄球员角色 |
[15:39] | Guys, you don’t have to keep me prisoner. | 伙计们 你们没必要关着我 |
[15:41] | I want what you want. | 我和你们的目标是一致的 |
[15:42] | We can’t just have you running around, Wingman. | 我们不能放任你跑来跑去 大翁翼 |
[15:45] | You’re too powerful. | 你的力量实在太强大了 |
[15:45] | So let’s share the power. | 那就让我们分享这份力量吧 |
[15:47] | We can be Gods here forever. | 我们可以做这里的上帝直到永远 |
[15:49] | For realsies? | 真的咩 |
[15:51] | Absolutely. I don’t wanna leave here. | 当然了 我可不想离开这里 |
[15:54] | I wanna hang out with you guys and blow stuff up. | 我就想跟你们混 没事搞点爆炸 |
[15:57] | Hmm. All right. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | – Yo, Jobra. – Yo, Jobra. | -哟 乔镜蛇 -哟 乔镜蛇 |
[16:02] | Yo, Jobra. | 哟 乔镜蛇 |
[16:03] | Say, do you mind if we ask you a few questions about real life? | 你介不介意我们问一些关于真实世界的问题 |
[16:08] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:09] | – Ask. – So… | -问嘛 -那个… |
[16:12] | What do boobies look like? | 咪咪到底长啥样儿 |
[16:14] | Wait. You don’t know? | 等下 你们不知道吗 |
[16:18] | You guys have never seen a naked woman? | 你们从没见过裸女吗 |
[16:20] | You don’t have to make us feel bad. | 你说得没必要那么伤人嘛 |
[16:22] | Have you guys ever tasted scotch? | 你们有尝过威士忌的味道吗 |
[16:25] | Does scotch liquor exist here? | 威士忌酒在这里存在吗 |
[16:29] | You know what? | 话说哈 |
[16:30] | Can I just go to the bathroom real quick? | 我能去一下洗手间不 |
[16:33] | Sure. It’s the second door over there on the right. | 可以 右手边第二道门 |
[16:36] | Hey! We can’t go to the bathroom! | 喂 我们这里根本不去洗手间 |
[16:38] | Fool! He’s getting away! | 呆子 他逃跑了 |
[16:53] | This had better work. | 这个最好能用 |
[16:54] | No, no, no, wait! | 不要不要 等一下 |
[16:58] | Get off me! I wanna go home! | 放开我 我要回家 |
[17:00] | Take me with you! I want to see women’s boobs! | 带我一起走 我想看妹纸们的咪咪 |
[17:03] | We can’t both go! | 我们没法一起走 |
[17:04] | You’re slowing me down! Let go! | 你害得我都减速了 放手啊 |
[17:10] | I can feel it! Yes! | 我能感觉到 没错 |
[17:12] | I can feel reality! | 我能感觉到现实世界了 |
[17:14] | I’ve never felt so alive! | 我从未有过如此的活力无限 |
[17:17] | Because you’re fictional! You can’t survive this! | 你是虚构人物 你根本撑不过去的 |
[17:20] | Wait, why does my back hurt? | 等下 为什么我的后背那么痛 |
[17:22] | Why do I just have random pains in my body? | 为什么我的身体到处都痛 |
[17:25] | Why is my ability to appreciate new music diminishing? | 为什么我欣赏新音乐的能力在逐渐消失 |
[17:31] | Need to gain speed before… | 需要加速了… |
[17:35] | Wingman is trying to escape G.I. Joe, | 大翁翼正在努力逃离「特种部队」 |
[17:37] | And it’s up to you to hold him back | 现在需要你用自己内心那个孩童的小手 |
[17:39] | with your inner child’s hand. | 来把他拖住 |
[17:40] | Damn it, I didn’t make it. | 该死 没成功 |
[17:42] | I’m not controlling him! He’s doing this himself! | 不是我在控制他 他在自己飞 |
[17:44] | Screw you, kid! | 去死吧 死小孩 |
[17:46] | Ow! He burnt my hand. | 他烧到我的手了 |
[17:48] | The Wingman wingpack is not available in stores. | 大翁翼的飞翼包目前还未上架 |
[17:50] | You control the toy. | 请自己控制玩具 |
[17:51] | You control it, my ass. | 控制个屁 |
[17:53] | – What is it doing? – Making a man of you. | -它干什么呢 -让你变成男子汉 |
[17:58] | Everything sold separately. | 所有组件均单独出售 |
[17:59] | Everyone dies eventually. | 所有人最后都死翘翘了 |
[18:01] | Nobody gets out alive. | 无人逃出生天 |
[18:04] | His eyes are opening. | 他睁眼了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, but that happens when people die too. | 嗯 有时人死了也这德性 |
[18:07] | – Jeff! Jeffrey! – Wait, Britta, don’t slap him! | -杰夫 杰夫瑞 -布雷塔 别打他 |
[18:10] | Jeffrey, it’s me, the dean. I’m right here. | 杰夫瑞 是我啊 院长 我在这里呢 |
[18:12] | Wait, wait, no, no, I think you have to… | 等等 不对 我觉得你应该… |
[18:13] | Oh, stop it, I’m awake. | 住手 我醒了 |
[18:17] | Jeff, you’ve been keeping your birthday a secret? | 杰夫 你一直都在隐瞒自己的生日对吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. Most people have cake. | 是啊 大部分人都会吃个蛋糕 |
[18:21] | Not a fifth of scotch and what the hell else. | 而不是一整瓶威士忌和乱七八糟的玩意儿 |
[18:24] | “Age reverse, life extend power”? | 「逆转年龄 延年益寿之奇效」 |
[18:31] | This is Korean. | 这是韩文 |
[18:33] | – Okay, what am I? – Chinese! | -那我是哪国人来着 -中国人 |
[18:35] | Okay, I swear to God I feel Korean. | 向上帝发誓我以为自己是韩国人 |
[18:37] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[18:39] | I’m 40. | 我四十岁了 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | Wow. I’m so sorry. | 我好难过 |
[18:42] | Yeah, we knew that. | 好吧 我们知道了 |
[18:43] | You know, I guess we knew that | 我想我们都知道 |
[18:46] | you had to be around 30 when we met. | 初相识时你是三十多岁 |
[18:48] | Yeah, and it has been five years. | 这都过了五年了 |
[18:49] | And even if he had been 32, we’d have to know he would be… | 即便当年是32岁 我们也知道这个人已经 |
[18:53] | This isn’t helping. | 这根本没啥帮助 |
[18:53] | You guys know I’m 38, right? | 你们都知道我38了 是吧 |
[18:57] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[18:59] | But, Jeff, you shouldn’t almost die over a number. | 杰夫 你几十年内都不会死啊 |
[19:00] | What’s important are ranges of numbers. | 重要是这个几十年的范围 |
[19:02] | You’re still 18 to 49 for almost a decade. | 你还处于18到49岁之间 还剩了十年呢 |
[19:04] | That’s valuable to society. | 这对社会颇有价值哦 |
[19:06] | You have any more of these pills left? | 话说你那些小药丸还有吗 |
[19:07] | I had the craziest dream. | 我做了一个最疯狂的梦 |
[19:10] | It was all animated | 世界全部被动画化了 |
[19:11] | and a G.I. Joe cartoon, and you were all in it. | 是「特种部队」卡通片 你们都在里面 |
[19:14] | In it? How much? | 在里面 有多深 |
[19:15] | What clothes did you draw me in? | 你给我穿了什么衣服呀 |
[19:17] | Mm, fully animated? | 全部动画化了吗 |
[19:18] | But it was all a dream because you were unconscious. | 但这只是个梦 因为你昏迷了 |
[19:20] | Remember that Christmas when I… | 记得我那次圣诞节… |
[19:21] | Yes! | 记得 |
[19:23] | Jeff, here’s your present. | 杰夫 这是给你的礼物 |
[19:26] | Slim pickings at the hospital gift shop, | 医院的礼物店选择很有限 |
[19:28] | but we made do. | 但我们好歹挑了个 |
[19:33] | “It’s a old boy.” | 「这是个老男孩」 |
[19:35] | Yes. He is a old boy. | 没错 他是个老男孩 |
[19:37] | He’s a old boy. | 他是个老男孩 |
[19:39] | Bring it in, guys. | 来抱抱 伙计们 |
[19:41] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[19:42] | Hey, listen, I got a former partner | 话说 我有个老搭档 |
[19:44] | that’s been here since ’89 in a coma, so…hmm. | 从89年就一直在这里昏迷着 所以 |
[19:47] | 1889? | 1889年吗 |
[19:49] | Winger, you’re funny. | 翁格 你可真逗 |
[20:00] | This is cool! Make my name too. | 好酷哦 也写上我的名字嘛 |
[20:02] | – What are you guys, cavemen? – Buzzkill! | -你们是山顶洞人吗 -扫兴姐 |
[20:04] | What you’re doing is a waste of spray paint. | 你们的所作所为是对喷漆的浪费 |
[20:06] | We live in a fascist police state disguised as democracy. | 我们生活在一个伪装成民主的法西斯极权国家 |
[20:09] | You think you’re gonna shatter that illusion | 你们以为靠欢庆自己毫无意义的身份 |
[20:11] | by celebrating your own meaningless identities? | 就能粉碎这种幻觉吗 |
[20:13] | – Is church over yet? – Fourth Wall! | -布道结束了吗 -第四墙 |
[20:15] | A good syndicated cartoon has a lesson at the end. | 一部优秀的卡通片在结尾总会给大家上一课 |
[20:17] | But getting heavy-handed or preachy could turn | 但如果太过严厉或唠叨会让整整一代人 |
[20:19] | an entire generation into jaded, sarcastic babies. | 变成疲倦不堪 尖酸刻薄的宝宝 |
[20:21] | – Be friendly and direct. – And keep the message simple. | -要友好又直观 -记得内容要简单 |
[20:24] | Graffiti is bad. Go play sports. | 乱涂乱画不好 去做运动吧 |
[20:25] | – Cool! – I get it! | -酷 -知道啦 |
[20:27] | I was trying to hold them to a higher standard. | 我本来正努力让他们遵守更高的标准 |
[20:29] | If the media tells kids what to think, all they’ll know is… | 如果媒体告诉孩子该想什么 他们只会知道 |
[20:32] | And knowing is half the battle. | 知道就是成功的一半了 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |