时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Something for the committee to put on their radar: Insurance. | 委员会要加收保险费 |
[00:04] | – What about it? – School needs some. | -怎么了 -学校缺钱 |
[00:05] | I can ask around on the street. | 我可以帮忙站在街边吆喝 |
[00:07] | What the hell? | 我擦 |
[00:07] | Too cool for street insurance? Must be nice. | 不愿站街边吆喝么 真高贵冷艳 |
[00:10] | My sister wants to know what I’m bringing | 我姐问 在我孙子的生日派对上 |
[00:12] | to my grandson’s birthday party. | 我会送什么生日礼物 |
[00:13] | I’m sensing an emergency collage situation. | 我预感我们要赶紧制作一幅拼贴画 |
[00:16] | No, I wasn’t invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[00:18] | My son had a kid three years ago. | 三年前我儿子有了孩子 |
[00:20] | I barely get to see him on major holidays. | 就算是节假日 我都见不到他 |
[00:22] | I mean, who in the hell does he think he is? | 他特么地以为他算老几啊 |
[00:25] | You saw your son at his wedding. | 你不是参加了他的婚礼吗 |
[00:26] | No, that’s Furio. That’s my gay son. | 那是弗里奥 我的基佬儿子 |
[00:28] | Him I get. Hank’s a knob. | 他我懂 但汉克是个傻木头 |
[00:29] | He doesn’t have any hobbies or interests. | 他没有任何兴趣爱好 |
[00:31] | All he does is play that, what do you call that crap. | 他只会玩那个傻叉游戏 |
[00:34] | With the dungeons and the dragons? | 什么地下城 什么龙的 |
[00:35] | – Dungeons & Dragons? – That’s the crap. | -龙与地下城 -对 就它 |
[00:37] | I know that game. | 我知道这个游戏 |
[00:38] | We play Dungeons & Dragons. | 我们玩过啊 |
[00:40] | Guys, let’s play D&D to help Hickey reconnect with his son! | 我们再玩一次 帮汉基修复与儿子的关系 |
[00:45] | Was everyone’s takeaway from last time | 上次的经历不是告诉我们 |
[00:47] | that we can use D&D to reprogram brains? | 这个游戏能改变大脑吗 |
[00:49] | Nobody feels that we almost caused a suicide? | 大家没意识到有人差点自杀吗 |
[00:50] | We prevented one. | 我们是救人一命吧 |
[00:52] | Fa…bulous Neil felt like a nobody, | 肥…非常优秀的尼尔很自卑 |
[00:55] | And thanks to us, he’s still out there, | 多亏了我们 他坚持到现在 |
[00:57] | Doing this and that in the background. | 勤勤恳恳地扮演人肉背景 |
[00:59] | A satisfying sequel is difficult to pull off. | 令人叫座的续集很难拍 |
[01:01] | Many geniuses have defeated themselves through hubris, | 许多自以为是的天才都失败了 |
[01:03] | Making this a chance to prove | 因此 这是个机会 |
[01:04] | That I’m better than all of them. I’m in. | 证明我比他们更出色 我加入 |
[01:05] | All in favor of a game of Dungeons & Dragons | 大家都赞成一起玩「龙与地下城」 |
[01:08] | to reunite hickey and his son tomorrow night? | 来帮助汉基与儿子和好 明晚好不好 |
[01:11] | Aye! | 赞成 |
[01:12] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | It’s short notice, but, uh, | 虽说是临时通知 |
[01:15] | I think it’ll be good for me. | 我应该也能来哦 |
[01:30] | So, dad, I’m just curious. | 老爸 我只是有点好奇 |
[01:32] | Um, what is it about Dungeons & Dragons | 是什么原因促使花甲之年的你 |
[01:34] | That suddenly leapt out at you at age 60? | 突然开始玩「龙与地下城」 |
[01:37] | Um…dungeons. It’d be the dungeons. | 因为…地下城 感觉挺不错 |
[01:41] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:42] | A blood-orange sunrise crests the peaks of rage mountain, | 血红色的太阳从崇山峻岭中升起 |
[01:45] | as the eight of you arrive at the troubled realm of Galindor. | 汝等八人抵达了动乱的加林多王国 |
[01:48] | Ahead to the north, a bridged ravine. | 北面 有桥横跨峡谷之上 |
[01:50] | Beyond that, a mysterious black tower | 穿过峡谷 有一座神秘的黑暗之塔 |
[01:52] | where, rumor has it, an evil Necromancer dwells. | 传说那里住着邪恶的亡灵法师 |
[01:56] | Your goal: | 你们的目标是 |
[01:57] | Reach to the top of the tower and destroy the Necromancer, | 登上高塔 杀死亡灵法师 |
[01:59] | freeing the realm from his evil magic. | 从他的魔爪中拯救这个王国 |
[02:01] | Oh, that’s just what I love about role-playing games, | 这可真是角色扮演游戏的乐趣所在 |
[02:04] | Is being told exactly what to do. | 什么都必须按部就班 |
[02:07] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[02:08] | You should introduce yourselves. | 你要自我介绍 |
[02:09] | I am… | 我是… |
[02:11] | Oh, boy. Joseph Gordon Diehard. | 我去 约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威 |
[02:13] | Really. | 你当真 |
[02:14] | Son of Sir Riggs Diehard. | 里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士的儿子 |
[02:16] | Well, I’m Sir Riggs Diehard, | 我是里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士 |
[02:18] | So I guess I’m your dad in the game too. | 看来在游戏中 我还是你爹 |
[02:20] | – Oh, my God, so cool. – Oh, it’s nice. | -这么巧 太好了 -好棒 |
[02:22] | – Isn’t that weird? – Oh, boy. | -这就是缘分 -天呐 |
[02:24] | Guys, I don’t suppose that this is some sort | 我说 这不会是那种所谓的 |
[02:26] | of contrived paint-by-numbers adventure | 刻意人为的「冒险游戏」吧 |
[02:28] | that’s designed to force an emotional bond | 其真实目的是为了强迫我 |
[02:31] | between me and my emotionally stunted father, is it? | 和不通人情的父亲恢复父子关系 |
[02:34] | – No way, Jose. – We wouldn’t do that to you. | -当然不是 -我们才不会这样 |
[02:36] | – Man. – What? | -怎么会 -就是 |
[02:37] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[02:38] | Why don’t we just sort of reshuffle these… | 为何不打乱这个安排 |
[02:40] | and just redistribute them… | 然后重新分配角色 |
[02:42] | – No, I don’t… – And just mix ’em up a bit. | -不…-要把次序打乱 |
[02:43] | Is this right, Abed? Should we… | 这样好吗 阿布蒂 我们要… |
[02:45] | And here we go. | 游戏重新开始 |
[02:46] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[02:48] | I am Tristram Steelheart. | 我是特里斯坦·钢铁之心 |
[02:50] | I’m a holy Cleric with a mace | 我是个手拿权杖的牧师 |
[02:52] | and a dumb name. | 而且我的名字很土 |
[02:54] | I’m Tiny Nuggins, a, uh, a thief, | 我是小纳金斯 是窃贼 |
[02:57] | and the rest is gibberish. | 下面的乱码我看不懂 |
[02:59] | Greetings, I am Fibrosis the Ranger. | 各位好 我是游侠「纤维瘤」 |
[03:03] | I’m Crouton, the half-orc druid. | 我叫面包丁 是个半兽人德鲁伊 |
[03:06] | Druid? Oh, Crouton. | 德鲁伊 上帝保佑面包丁 |
[03:07] | Hector the Well-endowed? Again? | 我怎么又是一柱擎天赫克托 |
[03:09] | You think that’s a weird coincidence? | 你的巧合还不够诡异呢 |
[03:11] | I’m a Troll named Dingleberry. | 我是个名叫「小粪球」的巨魔 |
[03:13] | That’s my mom’s nickname for me. | 从小我妈就这么叫我 |
[03:15] | Well, I’m who Hickey was, Sir Riggs Diehard. | 我是汉基的角色 里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士 |
[03:18] | I am Joseph Gordon, | 我正是约瑟夫·戈登 |
[03:20] | son of Riggs. | 里格斯之子 |
[03:23] | I protect the Blade of Diehard, | 我守护「虎胆龙威之剑」 |
[03:26] | a family sword whose power knows no equal. | 威力无穷的祖传宝剑 |
[03:29] | In our clan, the leader carries the hilt, | 在我们族中 首领持剑柄 |
[03:31] | his eldest heir, the blade, | 其长子持剑刃 |
[03:33] | for we believe man’s greatest weapon against evil | 因为我们相信 对抗邪恶的最强武器 |
[03:36] | is the bond bet… | 就是情感纽… |
[03:38] | is the bond between a father and son. | 就是父子之情 |
[03:44] | What would you guys like to do? | 你们打算如何行动 |
[03:46] | We should cross the bridge | 我们要穿过吊桥 |
[03:47] | And head for the black tower. | 向黑暗之塔进发 |
[03:49] | – Huzzah? Huzzah? – Huzzah. | -好不 好不 -好耶 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I don’t know if I’m gonna head across the bridge, actually. | 其实 我不确定是否要过桥 |
[03:53] | I mean, what else is out there? | 我还不知道别的地方有什么 |
[03:55] | What’s south or east or west? | 南方 东方 西方有些什么呢 |
[03:57] | How about it, Aziz? | 你觉得怎样 阿齐兹 |
[03:58] | If I walk too far south, | 要是我朝南面走得太多 |
[03:59] | Do I fall off your graph paper there? | 我会从你的「地图」上掉下去么 |
[04:01] | You can head south. | 你可以向南走 |
[04:02] | I’ve generated some details about the surrounding area. | 我为周边地区设计了一些细节 |
[04:06] | You know, for God’s sakes, Hank, | 拜托 汉克 |
[04:07] | it’s been five seconds. | 这才开始了五秒钟 |
[04:09] | Can you not do this? | 你能别这样么 |
[04:10] | Hey, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[04:11] | – Are we losing? – No. | -我们是不是输了 -没有 |
[04:13] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[04:14] | The only winner is fun. | 我们赢的是乐趣 |
[04:16] | We’re having fun! | 我们很开心 |
[04:18] | I go to Tristram, and I’m laughing, | 我走向特里斯坦 边走边笑 |
[04:22] | and I pick him up, | 我把他扛起 |
[04:24] | and I carry him to the bridge. It’s fun! | 我扛着他走过吊桥 真好玩 |
[04:27] | Hector the well endowed is trying to lift you. | 一柱擎天赫克托试图举起你 |
[04:28] | I cast Torvin’s Flesh of Fire. | 我对他进行「肉欲之火」攻击 |
[04:34] | Tristram murmurs an incantation. | 特里斯坦念起了咒语 |
[04:35] | His body becomes wreathed in white-hot flame, | 他的身体被白色火焰环绕 |
[04:38] | Burning Hector for… | 赫克托被烧伤 |
[04:41] | Six damage. | 造成六点伤害 |
[04:42] | – Hey! – Well, Hector, that’s called self-defense. | -喂 -抱歉赫克托 我这是正当防卫 |
[04:44] | Tristram’s Flesh of Fire spell has caught the bridge on fire. | 特里斯坦的「肉欲之火」使得吊桥着火 |
[04:47] | The rope supports in the middle snap, | 吊桥的绳索从中间断裂 |
[04:48] | causing the bridge to twist. | 桥身开始扭曲 |
[04:50] | I’m rolling dexterity checks to see if you all hold on. | 数字代表敏捷值 以此判断你们是否生还 |
[04:52] | Abed, considering the bigger picture, | 阿布蒂 要以大局为重 |
[04:55] | You think it might be possible you miscalculated | 你或许低估了 |
[04:57] | the strength of the bridge, hmm? | 吊桥的承受质量 |
[04:59] | Good point. It would’ve been constructed | 说得对 桥是在第三纪元 |
[05:01] | in the Third Age by Goblins, | 由哥布林建造的 |
[05:02] | and they used primitive iron anchors. | 他们用的材料是原始铁锚 |
[05:04] | The ropes are yanked from the rocky slopes | 绳索从两岸的岩石坡中扯出 |
[05:06] | on both sides, and you all plummet into the ravine below. | 你们都跌进峡谷 |
[05:08] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[05:10] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[05:11] | You plunge into the icy, raging waters of Skull River. | 你们跌进冰冷汹涌的枯骨河中 |
[05:15] | You know, what’s your problem? | 你脑袋进水了吗 |
[05:16] | – What’s your problem? – You didn’t invite me | -你才脑袋进水呢 -你没有邀请我 |
[05:18] | – to Sebastian’s birthday. – Ah, ha, ha, I knew it! | -参加塞巴斯蒂安的生日派对 -我就知道 |
[05:20] | Who hoards a man’s grandson? | 哪有儿子不让爷爷见孙子的 |
[05:22] | He’s not your grandson. He’s my son. | 他不是你孙子 他是我儿子 |
[05:24] | And I didn’t invite you to the birthday party | 我没有邀请你 是因为 |
[05:26] | ’cause I wanted to enjoy it. | 我想享受那个派对 |
[05:30] | You know, fathers and sons, | 父子之间 |
[05:32] | there is a lot of power between them. | 难免有很多隔阂 |
[05:34] | – Yeah… – Stop it. | -是的 -打住 |
[05:36] | And I spent a long time | 曾经一度很长时间 |
[05:38] | letting that power push me away from my dad, and I regret it. | 隔阂让我与父亲形同陌路 我很后悔 |
[05:43] | So what’s ever between you guys | 你们之间的问题 |
[05:45] | will only get fixed when you’re together. | 只有你们共同努力才能解决 |
[05:48] | – They’re not together. – Abed, you’re not helping. | -他们不在一起 -阿布蒂 别帮倒忙 |
[05:50] | I’d be a pretty bad Dungeon Master if I was. | 帮了忙我就不是称职的地下城主了 |
[05:51] | Jeff, Hickey, Annie, and Shirley, | 杰夫 汉基 安妮 雪瑞 |
[05:52] | you’ve been washed down the left fork of the Skull River, | 你们被冲上了枯骨河的左岸 |
[05:54] | the others to the right. | 其他人上了右岸 |
[05:57] | Father! | 父亲 |
[05:58] | If you’re going to continue, I need Hank, | 如果想要继续 我需要汉克 |
[05:59] | Britta, Chang, and Dean Pelton to go into a different room. | 布雷塔 昌和院长到另一个房间 |
[06:02] | Yeah, we’re not going to continue. | 用不着继续了 |
[06:04] | Thank you very much, guys. | 感谢大家 |
[06:05] | – This was just awesome. – Yeah, wait, wait, wait. | -真是太棒了 -等等 |
[06:08] | I’ll play your dragon game with you. | 我会继续跟你玩这游戏 |
[06:09] | But let’s make it interesting. | 但咱们加点筹码 |
[06:11] | If I kill the necrophile before you do, | 如果我比你先杀了那个「恋尸狂」 |
[06:13] | I come to my grandson’s birthday. | 我就可以去孙子的生日派对 |
[06:15] | We’ll settle it like men. | 我们像男人一样解决问题 |
[06:17] | Or whatever you call the guys that play this. | 玩这游戏的人勉强算是男人吧 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:22] | But if I kill the Necromancer before you do, | 如果我先杀了亡灵法师 |
[06:28] | then you don’t go to Christmas or Thanksgiving | 那你在圣诞节 感恩节都不能去 |
[06:30] | at Aunt Rachel’s. | 蕾切尔姑姑家 |
[06:31] | You don’t even go to that. | 你从没去过 |
[06:32] | Yeah, but I will if you don’t. | 是的 但你不去我就会去 |
[06:36] | – Okay, fine. – Okay. | -行 可以 -好 |
[06:38] | Let the real game begin. | 真正的游戏就此开始 |
[06:48] | I will find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[06:55] | Well, I’m assuming you guys can help me beat him, | 我想你们会帮我打败他 |
[06:58] | because if we lose, I’m gonna punch each of you in the heart. | 因为如果输了 我会冲每人来一记钻心拳 |
[07:05] | You awaken on a muddy riverbank, | 你们在泥泞的河畔醒来 |
[07:07] | surrounded by treacherous, God-forsaken, | 周围是危险重重 叫天天不应 |
[07:09] | non-zipline vacation jungle. | 也没有滑索的丛林 |
[07:11] | I build a fire | 我生了火 |
[07:12] | and construct a crude wooden rack | 找了个大木桩 |
[07:14] | to dry my boots and oversized codpiece. | 烘干我的靴子和雄伟的兜裆布 |
[07:16] | All right, and I can make some s’mores | 好的 我可以用马肉弄点 |
[07:18] | out of horse meat and s’more horse meat. | 肉塔饼干 |
[07:21] | Build a fire? Horse s’mores? Screw this. | 生火 马肉饼干 去他的 |
[07:23] | The river runs east. I head west. | 河向东流 我向西走 |
[07:25] | Tiny Nuggins scampers into the jungle. | 小纳金斯跳进丛林 |
[07:27] | Hey, pal, I didn’t scamper in the jungles of Nicaragua, | 伙计 尼亚加拉的丛林我都没进去 |
[07:30] | and I’m not gonna do it now. | 现在更是休想 |
[07:31] | Wait, come back! I follow him. | 等等 回来 我跟着他 |
[07:33] | – Me too. – Tiny Nuggins, | -我也是 -小纳金斯 |
[07:34] | if we rest, we’ll regain our strength. | 如果休息一下 我们会恢复体力 |
[07:36] | And lose my family. | 还会失去我的家人 |
[07:38] | I’ll imaginary sleep when I’m imaginary dead. | 等我在游戏里死掉的时候我再假装睡觉吧 |
[07:41] | Through the brush in the distance, | 穿过远处的树丛 |
[07:42] | you notice a patrol of half a dozen Hobgoblins. | 你们发现了六只巡逻的大哥布林 |
[07:44] | Hobgoblins? | 大哥布林 |
[07:45] | Larger, stronger, and worth more | 体型更大更强壮 桌游中 |
[07:46] | in scrabble than regular goblins. | 比普通哥布林更值钱 |
[07:48] | – Everybody, get down. – I punch him in the heart. | -都趴下 -我冲他打一记钻心拳 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:50] | Well, I punch him in the heart, and I keep running. | 我打了他一记钻心拳 继续跑 |
[07:52] | There are no women with them, are there? | 游戏里没有女人吧 |
[07:53] | I got class. | 我有底线的 |
[07:55] | You charge toward them, alerting them to your presence, | 你向他们冲过去 他们发现了你 |
[07:57] | and you attack the nearest one in the chest. | 你攻击了距离最近的一个 |
[07:59] | – You miss and fall down. – What? | -没打中 跌倒了 -什么 |
[08:01] | The Hobgoblins are heading toward Nuggins with spears. | 大哥布林拿着矛向纳金斯冲去 |
[08:03] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[08:04] | Uh, I cast entangle on them. | 我向他们施了缠绕咒 |
[08:06] | Crouton the Druid waves her arms, | 德鲁伊面包丁挥动手臂 |
[08:08] | causing grass, vines, and branches to entangle the limbs of… | 令野草 藤条和树枝缠住大哥布林的四肢 |
[08:13] | four Hobgoblins. | 四只被制服 |
[08:15] | The two free Hobgoblins fire arrows at Crouton. | 两只没有被缠到的大哥布林向面包丁射箭 |
[08:18] | One pierces her shoulder… | 一箭射中她的肩膀 |
[08:20] | The other her chest. | 一箭射中她的胸膛 |
[08:21] | I fire an arrow at them. | 我向他们射箭 |
[08:24] | Hit. | 射中 |
[08:26] | Ah, these Hobgoblins don’t like their odds. | 大哥布林见势不妙 |
[08:28] | They bolt into the jungle. | 逃进树丛 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you better run. | 算你们识趣 |
[08:31] | Go find a name that’s not just | 回去换个名字吧 别只是 |
[08:32] | another creature’s name plus “Hob.” | 在别的种族名字前加个「大」字 |
[08:38] | – Crouton? – I’m here. | -面包丁 -我在 |
[08:40] | She was badly wounded from her fall in the Skull River, | 她摔进枯骨河时 受了重伤 |
[08:43] | and the arrows were just too much. | 再中箭已让她无法承受 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:47] | That’s it? Is she dead? | 这就完啦 她这就死啦 |
[08:49] | Yes, that’s it, Hickey. | 是的 死了 汉基 |
[08:50] | I’m dead. But it’s okay. | 我死了 不过没关系 |
[08:53] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[08:55] | Which is why I’m dead. | 所有我才会死 |
[08:57] | And I may be gone, but just remember | 虽然我死了 但是要记得 |
[08:59] | whenever the wind whispers through the woods, | 每当风在树林中吹过 |
[09:02] | you got me killed. | 我是被你害死的 |
[09:10] | Now, you listen to me, young man. | 听我说 年轻人 |
[09:11] | I’ve punched about a thousand hearts in my life. | 我这辈子打过上千次钻心拳 |
[09:14] | I never, never missed. | 我从未失手过 |
[09:16] | Have you ever been a 3-foot-tall halfling | 你有试过作为一个三英尺的半身人 |
[09:18] | running through 2-foot-high vines, | 越过两英尺高的藤蔓 |
[09:19] | trying to punch a 7-foot monster? | 海扁七英尺高的怪兽吗 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna go check on the others. | 我去看看其他人 |
[09:23] | You might want to check your character. | 你还是仔细看看你的角色吧 |
[09:24] | Or just kind of generally take this game seriously. | 把这游戏当真点 |
[09:26] | Your son does. | 你儿子很当真 |
[09:29] | I take a moment of silence | 我们稍作休整 |
[09:31] | to mourn my fallen comrade, Crouton… | 为死去的战友面包丁默哀 |
[09:34] | before rifling through her belongings. | 然后拿走她的装备 |
[09:40] | What news of my father? | 有我父亲的消息吗 |
[09:41] | You have no way of knowing where the others are. | 我不知道其他人在哪里 |
[09:43] | – Damn it. – You’re still traveling north | -该死 -你们继续沿着 |
[09:44] | along the narrow cliff edges of the Hawthorne mountains. | 霍桑山狭窄的悬崖向北前行 |
[09:46] | Okay, I’ll roll for any encounters. | 我掷骰子看看遇到谁 |
[09:48] | I’d like to cast a healing spell on Fibrosis. | 我想给「纤维瘤」施疗伤咒 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | But I’m not gonna help you kick your dad out of your life. | 但我不会帮忙把你爸打败的 |
[09:56] | I don’t think this competition is healthy, | 我认为这样的竞争不健康 |
[09:58] | and I don’t think what you did back there was cool. | 我认为你刚刚那样做很逊 |
[10:00] | Look, you think I’m the bad guy | 你认为儿子生日派对 |
[10:02] | because I didn’t invite him to my son’s birthday. | 我没邀请他 我就成了坏人 |
[10:05] | But you know where he was for most of my birthdays? | 但你知道我过生日时他在哪儿吗 |
[10:08] | Little place that rhymes with “Not there.” | 他在一个与「不在场」押韵的地方 |
[10:11] | Times square? | 时代广场吗 |
[10:14] | The four of you hear an ominous screeching. | 你们四个听到了不详的尖叫声 |
[10:16] | Moving upward into view, | 然后你们看到了 |
[10:18] | three huge, white arachnids with eagle wings. | 三只巨大的白色蜘蛛 长着鹰翼 |
[10:21] | Sky spiders. | 是飞蛛 |
[10:24] | I draw my sword… | 我拔出了剑 |
[10:25] | And I cry out, “Back, eight-legged demons! | 吼道 「给我退后 八腿怪物 |
[10:28] | “I will not scoop you up with a catalogue | 否则我会用剑削掉你们的腿 |
[10:30] | and let you outside on this day!” | 今日之内 了结你们」 |
[10:33] | Stay your blade, Joseph Gordon. | 收起剑吧 约瑟夫·戈登 |
[10:35] | Sky spiders are as frightened of us as we are of them. | 我们惧怕飞蛛 飞蛛也惧怕我们 |
[10:38] | Plus they eat all the sky mosquitoes. | 再说 天空里的蚊子多亏它们清理 |
[10:40] | I cast speak with monsters, | 我施用怪兽对话咒语 |
[10:42] | and I say, “Hello. | 我说 「你好 |
[10:46] | You’re looking well.” | 你看起来不错」 |
[10:49] | The lead spider bends four knees | 为首的蜘蛛弯下了一半膝盖 |
[10:50] | and twitches its hairy ovipositor, | 扭动着它多毛的产卵器 |
[10:52] | rhythmically secreting and retracting | 开始缓慢地收回了 |
[10:54] | a giant droplet…or drop… of silk. | 之前放出的一大坨…蛛丝 |
[10:57] | – Oh. – Fibrosis, as a ranger, | -好恶心 -纤维瘤 作为一名游侠 |
[10:58] | you recognize this as the arachnid’s signal | 你看懂了飞蛛的这个动作 |
[11:01] | of submission. | 代表着顺从 |
[11:02] | Oh. Nice work, Tristram. | 是吗 真不错 特里斯坦 |
[11:03] | Damn, you made that sky spider your bitch, yo! | 牛逼 那只飞蛛完全对你服服帖帖了 |
[11:10] | You’ve tracked the Hobgoblins to this shack. | 你们尾随着大哥布林到了这间小屋 |
[11:12] | One guard hob-guards the door. | 有一名守卫在门口「哥守」 |
[11:14] | That’s what they call guarding. | 就是看守的意思 |
[11:14] | – Go. – Sniper arrow on the guard. | -行动 -狙击手向守卫射箭 |
[11:16] | It strikes true. The guard drops. | 成功击中 守卫被拿下 |
[11:18] | I move to the doorway. Detect traps. | 我移动到门口 勘察是否有陷阱 |
[11:20] | – None detected. – I enter. | -没有陷阱 -进入 |
[11:21] | – Left flank. – Right! | -转向左侧 -右侧 |
[11:22] | One Hobgoblin, facing east. | 有只大哥布林 面朝东 |
[11:24] | – Backstab. – Double damage. | -背刺 -双重伤害 |
[11:25] | Critical hit. He’s dead. | 重大伤害 它死了 |
[11:27] | Footsteps behind the door to the north. | 北面的门后传来脚步声 |
[11:28] | I notch two arrows. | 我搭好了两支箭 |
[11:29] | I climb the walls to get above the door. | 我爬上了墙 要翻过去 |
[11:31] | Five goblins enter from the north. | 有两只哥布林从北面袭来 |
[11:33] | – I fire. – Both arrows hit. | -射箭 -两支箭均命中目标 |
[11:34] | – Cleave! – You kill one | -横斩 -杀死一只 |
[11:35] | and wound another. | 另一只负伤 |
[11:36] | I drop on the last one and grapple. | 我跳在了最后一只身上 进行击打 |
[11:38] | – You got ahold of him. – This one is for Crouton. | -你抓住了它 -这只为祭奠面包丁的亡魂 |
[11:41] | With his dying breath, he utters… | 他奄奄一息地说道 |
[11:42] | “The Dark Lord will kill you all.” | 「黑暗之王 会杀死你们」 |
[11:46] | Wait, these things can talk? | 等等 这玩意儿会说话 |
[11:48] | I want two taken alive. I want to try something. | 留两只活口 我想试个办法 |
[11:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:52] | I’m Tiny Nuggins. | 我是小纳金斯 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna put my dagger down right here, | 我把我的匕首放在这里 |
[11:57] | so we can just talk. | 我们可以聊聊吗 |
[11:59] | Human trash. | 垃圾人类 |
[12:01] | Yeah, look, I’m gonna give it to you straight. | 这样吧 我直接跟你说 |
[12:03] | We’re looking for a Necromancer. | 我们在找一名亡灵法师 |
[12:05] | We don’t need two goblins to find him. | 两只哥布林的帮忙有点多余了 |
[12:07] | So between you and your friend, who do you think’s the most useful? | 所以你觉得你和你的朋友 谁更有用呢 |
[12:12] | Man, your friend sure can talk. | 你的朋友可真能说 |
[12:14] | – Liar. He’ll never turn. – Oh, yeah, | -少来 他绝不会背叛我 -是吗 |
[12:17] | because of that famous goblin loyalty. | 因为你们哥布林都很忠诚是吗 |
[12:19] | I could never drive a wedge between you | 你们并肩战斗 与子同袍 |
[12:20] | and some guy from work. | 我压根就离间不了是吗 |
[12:22] | Uh, I was best man at that guy’s wedding. | 他结婚的时候我可是伴郎 |
[12:26] | Your friend says you just got married. | 你朋友说你结婚了 |
[12:28] | Congratulations. Too bad about the food. | 祝贺你 虽然饭菜太糟烂了 |
[12:30] | I hope your flesh rots in… | 你们就等着腐烂在… |
[12:32] | Wait. What about the food? | 等等 饭菜怎么了 |
[12:34] | Oh, I guess he didn’t like your wedding toast. | 他似乎不喜欢你婚宴上的致辞 |
[12:37] | Golbak said that? | 格巴克说的吗 |
[12:38] | Klang doesn’t approve of you and Lisa, Golbak, | 克朗并不支持你跟丽萨在一起 格巴克 |
[12:41] | and I don’t get the sense | 我寻思着他这样 |
[12:42] | it’s because of his feelings for you. | 应该跟你俩的感情没什么关系 |
[12:45] | You know, I think about Lisa, | 其实 想象一下丽萨 |
[12:47] | sitting in that hole in Darktooth Canyon | 坐在暗牙峡谷的山洞里 |
[12:49] | with little Framrok and Griknog | 身边有两只小崽子 |
[12:52] | rolling about on the wolf pelts. | 在狼皮地毯上滚来滚去 |
[12:54] | Come on, between you and me, | 你悄悄跟我说一句 |
[12:56] | which one do you think is yours? | 你觉得哪个崽子是你亲生的 |
[12:57] | No! | 不 |
[13:02] | I know where the tower is. | 我知道那座塔在哪里 |
[13:24] | The sky spiders have flown you | 飞蛛载着你们飞翔 |
[13:25] | as far as their complex religion allows. | 飞到了尽可能远的地方 |
[13:27] | They set you down and express through intricate prancing | 它们将你们放下 并用复杂的跳跃动作 |
[13:30] | directions to the tower. | 指明了塔的方向 |
[13:32] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[13:35] | Father, forgive me. | 父亲 原谅我 |
[13:37] | I have traveled so far from you. | 我已经离你太远 |
[13:39] | How many game days since the skull river ripped us apart? | 自从枯骨河将我们分开 已过去多少游戏日 |
[13:42] | How many real hours since I’ve gone pee? | 现实生活中 距离我上次去厕所多久了 |
[13:45] | We seek this Necromancer. Why? | 我们要寻找亡灵法师 为何呢 |
[13:49] | Why? | 为何 |
[13:50] | Our reasons are dreams, our dreams, dust. | 只为了所谓的梦想 梦想皆尘土 |
[13:53] | I send word on wings of sparrows, | 我将思念之语寄托于燕子 |
[13:58] | in hopes they might find you. | 但愿它们能寻到你 |
[14:01] | Abed says the odds are near impossible. | 阿布蒂说希望极为渺茫 |
[14:05] | That’s enough for me. | 但我心足矣 |
[14:09] | Should you receive this message, | 如果你收到了我的信 |
[14:11] | I know of a way to reunite. | 我知道重聚的方法了 |
[14:13] | According to my character sheet, | 我的角色属性栏中写着 |
[14:15] | if I rub the blade of our magic family sword | 如果我擦拭祖传宝剑的剑刃 |
[14:17] | while you rub the hilt, | 与此同时你也在摩挲剑柄 |
[14:18] | twin beacons of light will reveal our locations to each other. | 就会有两束光芒 照亮我俩之间的路 |
[14:22] | Each night, I will think of you and rub, | 每晚我一边想你 一边拭剑不止 |
[14:26] | praying for the night fate | 祈祷着命运 |
[14:27] | will find us rubbing together. | 能让我们同摩挲 共擦拭 |
[14:31] | Your son, joseph Gordon Diehard. | 儿 约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威敬上 |
[14:42] | Something strange has happened. | 发生了一件很奇怪的事 |
[14:44] | A sparrow lands on Riggs Diehard’s shoulder. | 一只燕子落在了里格斯·虎胆龙威的肩上 |
[14:47] | It carries a note. | 它带来了一封信 |
[14:57] | Abed, I… rub my sword’s hilt? | 阿布蒂 我…摩挲剑柄 |
[15:01] | A beam of light shoots out from your location, | 你所站之处发出一束光芒 |
[15:03] | as the hilt of Diehard seeks its blade. | 虎胆龙威之剑柄要找寻剑刃了 |
[15:05] | The beam arcs and meets an equal beam | 这束光芒不断前行 在北边树林里 |
[15:07] | in the woods to the north. | 与另一束光芒相遇 |
[15:09] | Is that where the others are? | 他们就在那里吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, 10 miles away, same as you. | 没错 他们离塔同样仅十英里远 |
[15:12] | So we’ll be arriving at the tower… | 所以我们到达塔时… |
[15:14] | At the same time tomorrow morning. | 他们也会在明早同时抵达 |
[15:16] | This began as a race. | 竞赛开始了 |
[15:18] | But it may end in war. | 结局也许是殊死之战 |
[15:21] | Does anybody have a toothpick? | 你们谁有牙签吗 |
[15:23] | I got a piece of popcorn stuck in my tooth. | 有粒玉米嵌在了我的牙里 |
[15:25] | You know, it’s, like, right under the gum, | 你懂的 用口香糖总是粘不到 |
[15:27] | and, you know, I’ve been trying, like, for 15 minutes | 我已经努力了好久 快十五分钟了 |
[15:28] | with, you know, my tooth and, like, with my tongue | 又是用牙齿 又是用舌头的 |
[15:31] | and with my finger, and I’m always one tooth off, | 甚至还用上了手指 总是差一点 |
[15:33] | and I just can’t seem to… | 总是够不到… |
[15:34] | Oh, hello, there we go. Anyway. | 诶呀 够到了 好了 |
[15:37] | But it may end in war. | 结局也许是殊死之战 |
[15:49] | Maybe after all we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[15:51] | we should just call this thing off. | 不如游戏就此终止吧 |
[15:54] | What, you think that’s up to us? | 你觉得我们能做主吗 |
[15:55] | You’ve seen the way he talks to me. | 你也看到了他跟我说话的样子 |
[15:57] | He doesn’t want his own father in his life. | 他根本不希望亲生父亲参与他的生活 |
[15:59] | He’ll do anything to win, and that includes attacking you. | 为了赢他会不择手段 哪怕是伤害你们 |
[16:02] | And you best believe that your little friends | 你们那群在他队里的朋友 |
[16:05] | in there are drinking up his kool-aid. | 最好祈祷他们能全身而退 |
[16:07] | This is a man who thinks of grandchildren like trophies. | 他这人觉得孙子就像奖杯 |
[16:13] | Which is why he’ll play to win. | 因此他对成功势在必得 |
[16:15] | And why I can’t let him. | 所以我不会允许他赢 |
[16:21] | Rise, brave, sweet Dingleberry. | 平身 勇敢美丽的小粪球 |
[16:26] | Rise. | 平身 |
[16:27] | Both parties have arrived at the black tower. | 两队皆到达黑暗之塔 |
[16:32] | Hi, guys. | 同志们好 |
[16:33] | – Father. – Joseph Gordon. | -父亲 -约瑟夫·戈登 |
[16:37] | We are here, so Tristram Steelheart, | 我们来了 特里斯坦·钢铁之心也来了 |
[16:39] | Lord of the Sky Spiders, can slay the Necromancer. | 飞蛛之王 足可以手刃亡灵法师 |
[16:43] | You guys cool, or are we gonna have to get red? | 尔等没问题 亦或需要流血之争 |
[16:44] | Tiny Nuggins, waterboarder of Goblins, | 小纳金斯 水生哥布林尚要拼死战斗 |
[16:47] | will do the slaying, because every man has | 因享天伦之乐之权利 |
[16:48] | the right to hang out with his grandson. | 乃世人皆有之 |
[16:51] | Too bad you’re outnumbered. | 奈何尔等寡不敌众 |
[16:52] | No, they’re not. | 并非如此 |
[16:54] | I’m not part of this. | 和我没关系 |
[16:56] | I’m Joseph Gordon Diehard, and I am only here | 吾乃约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威 今日来此 |
[17:00] | to hug my father, which I now do. | 只为拥抱我父 现在就要抱抱 |
[17:01] | It’s a trick. | 小心有诈 |
[17:03] | I’m not letting him hug me. | 我才不会让他抱 |
[17:04] | I hug my father. | 我要抱父亲 |
[17:05] | He has gunpowder in his pants. | 他的裤子里有火药 |
[17:07] | I draw my sword. Stay back! | 我取剑 退后 |
[17:08] | – I draw an arrow. – So do I. | -弓箭取出 -我也取 |
[17:10] | -Troll sound! – Jeff, do you lower your sword? | -巨魔怒吼 -杰夫 是否放下宝剑 |
[17:12] | – No! – Dean, are you… | -不放 -院长你要不要… |
[17:13] | – I hug my father! – You’re impaled. | -拥抱父亲 -你被刺穿 |
[17:31] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[17:33] | Good Lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:34] | Son slayer! | 弑儿者 |
[17:36] | – I attack Jeff! – Arrow at Chang! | -我攻击杰夫 -射昌一箭 |
[17:38] | – Arrow at Annie! – I head for the door. | -射安妮一箭 -我冲向大门 |
[17:40] | So do I! | 同上 |
[17:42] | Taste the blade of Diehard! | 尝尝虎胆龙威之剑刃吧 |
[17:43] | – I run for cover. – I turn a snake into a rope. | -跑走找掩护 -我将蛇变成绳索 |
[17:45] | – Fire two arrows at Annie. – Spear, spear. | -两箭射向安妮 -刺矛刺矛 |
[17:47] | – I take the kid. I pop him. – Three damage. | -我 -三点伤害 |
[17:49] | Lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt. | 闪电球 闪电球 闪电球 |
[17:51] | Cure moderate wounds! | 治愈中度伤口 |
[17:53] | I spray all over them. | 我喷向所有人 |
[17:56] | I hold Britta’s face in a puddle. | 我把布雷塔的脸按进泥坑 |
[17:57] | – Seven damage. – cleave, cleave, cleave! | -七点伤害 -左劈右砍 左劈右砍 |
[18:00] | I fire two arrows. | 我射出两箭 |
[18:04] | Dingleberry smash! | 小粪球 粉碎 |
[18:07] | Plus three, Demonic Eye Look. | 加三 魔力眼神 |
[18:10] | And shove it up them! | 扔向他们 |
[18:12] | After that, I put one right behind the ear. | 然后 我在耳后放一个 |
[18:17] | Sir Riggs, hand in your character sheet. | 里格斯先生 交出你的角色卡 |
[18:19] | 里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士 力量 14 敏捷 13 体质 14 智力 9 感知 8 魅力 14 | |
[18:21] | 一柱擎天赫克托 力量 19 敏捷 12 体质 17 智力 9 感知 8 魅力 10 | |
[18:24] | 游侠纤维瘤 力量 14 敏捷 16 体质 7 智力 9 感知 11 魅力 10 | |
[18:27] | 巨魔小粪球 力量 13 敏捷 14 体质 11 智力 7 感知 5 魅力 12 | |
[18:28] | Top floor of the tower, one door. | 塔上最高层 一扇门 |
[18:30] | I open it. | 我打开它 |
[18:31] | I cast flame strike on him. | 我朝他发射火焰攻击 |
[18:32] | – You cast that already. – Mace. | -你已经扔过了 -狼牙棒 |
[18:33] | – Okay. Missed. – Ah. | -好 没砸中 -唉 |
[18:34] | I hit him with a throwing dagger. | 我朝他甩飞刀 |
[18:35] | – You used all your knives. – ah, what… | -你的刀都用光了 -啊 什么… |
[18:37] | Will one of you guys take care… | 你们就不能出点力… |
[18:39] | What? You’re all dead? I keep going. | 啥 都死光了 我继续 |
[18:41] | – I follow. – You’ve reached the Necromancer’s workshop. | -我跟着 -你到达亡灵法师的工作室 |
[18:43] | You see his bed, some bottles of goop, | 你看到他的床和几瓶黏糊糊的东西 |
[18:45] | some other necromancing crap, | 还有其他的一些零零碎碎 |
[18:47] | but no Necromancer. | 但是亡灵法师不在 |
[18:48] | I search. I search. | 我找 再找 |
[18:49] | Can I search, or are you gonna stab me in the back? | 我能找吗 你不会从背后捅我吧 |
[18:51] | Hey, I am a thief, not a wuss. | 我是窃贼不是小人 |
[18:53] | I search too. | 我也找 |
[18:55] | You find a secret door. | 你找到了一扇暗门 |
[18:56] | It’s easy because it’s already open. | 很简单 因为它是开着 |
[18:57] | It leads to a ladder, which goes straight down | 里面有梯子 一直向下延伸 |
[18:59] | to another open door on the back of the tower. | 尽头是一扇开着的门 通往塔后 |
[19:01] | Ah, man. | 哎呀我去 |
[19:03] | Way to go. That’s great. | 干的好 非常好 |
[19:04] | He just got away. | 他跑了 |
[19:05] | Hey, you can’t just say he’s gone. | 你不能信口雌黄说他跑了 |
[19:07] | You owe us an ending. | 你欠我们一个解决 |
[19:09] | I owe you nothing. | 我什么都不欠 |
[19:11] | I am a Dungeon Master. | 我是地下城主 |
[19:12] | I create a boundless world, | 我创造出无穷尽的世界 |
[19:14] | and I bind it by rules. | 并以规则约束之 |
[19:16] | Too heavy for a bridge? It breaks. | 桥上太重 就会垮塌 |
[19:18] | Get hit? Take damage. | 遭到攻击 就有伤害 |
[19:19] | Spend an hour outside someone’s front door, | 在别人家门口花一小时 |
[19:21] | fighting over who gets to kill him? | 争着要杀他 |
[19:22] | He leaves through the back. | 他就从后门逃跑 |
[19:24] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他在外面 |
[19:25] | You might find him, if you get your crap together. | 如果你们可以齐心协力 也许可以找到 |
[19:28] | Hey, guys. | 同志们 |
[19:29] | Take it from a bunch of ghosts. | 听听我们鬼魂的意见吧 |
[19:30] | This is no kind of life. | 这哪叫生活 |
[19:32] | You need fresh air and frozen yogurt. | 你们需要新鲜空气和冰镇酸奶 |
[19:34] | It’s on me. | 我请客 |
[19:36] | Hug it out. | 抱抱吧 |
[19:36] | – Oh, see… – Hug it out? | -不是 -还抱抱 |
[19:37] | – Gag me. – Who even uses that phrase? | -真恶心 -谁说话这么恶心 |
[19:39] | – Are you out of your mind? – All right, | -你脑子进水了吧 -好 |
[19:40] | I’m climbing down the ladder. I’m gonna find this guy. | 我爬下梯子 要找到这个人 |
[19:41] | I stay and search the workshop. | 我留在那搜索工作室 |
[19:43] | Does he have any stuff there that can heal me? | 有没有可以治疗我的东西 |
[19:45] | You do find some potions. | 你找到了一些药剂 |
[19:46] | okay, well, I-I get half of that. | 我喝半瓶 |
[19:48] | Excuse me, you just went down the ladder. | 不好意思 你下梯子走了 |
[19:49] | Well, I can hear you… can I hear him looting upstairs? | 我也能听见啊 我能听到在上面翻吧 |
[19:51] | Not if I move about silently. | 我动作很轻就不会 |
[19:53] | Fine. Fine. If I heal you, | 好好 如果我听到了 |
[19:55] | Can we divide the potions? | 能分我点药剂吗 |
[19:57] | Okay. But I decide who gets what. | 好 但我决定谁喝哪个 |
[19:59] | All right, fine, but we’ve gotta be wary of traps. | 好 但我们要小心有诈 |
[20:01] | I don’t have to do a damn thing that you tell me to do. | 我才不要听你的 |
[20:03] | – What’s going on? – Shh. | -怎么回事 -嘘 |
[20:04] | You outta your mind? Oh, you give me a break. | 你是不是傻掉了 你可算了吧 |
[20:06] | Do you wanna get the Necromancer or not? | 你到底想不想抓到亡灵法师 |
[20:07] | – I’m so up to here with you. – Do you want… | -我快忍你到头了 -你到底… |
[20:09] | Do they like each other now? | 他们这是喜欢对方了吗 |
[20:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[20:12] | They can’t stand being in the same room. | 他们都没法共处一室 |
[20:14] | I also don’t think they can handle being apart. | 也受不了彼此分开 |
[20:16] | And I think they just found a way | 我想他们找到了 |
[20:19] | to avoid doing either. | 可以一举两得的方法 |
[20:26] | And that’s the best most fathers and sons can do. | 这就是父子之间最好的相处 |
[20:30] | You’ve made me so proud today. | 我好为你骄傲哦 |
[20:34] | Does anyone know where we can buy a real sword? | 谁知道哪有卖真剑的 |
[20:36] | Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[20:45] | You’re still at the entrance to the chamber of grief. | 你还在悲痛室的入口 |
[20:50] | Your move, Mr. Tickles. | 轮到你了 痒先生 |
[20:56] | You successfully pour more tea into Count Frogula’s cup. | 你成功的给蛙古拉的杯子里倒了茶 |
[20:59] | That puts it at Hillary Rodham Kitten. | 给希拉里·克林喵一分 |
[21:02] | Okay, you attempt to pass crumpets. | 好 你想递松饼 |
[21:08] | You fail. | 失败 |
[21:09] | Okay, guys, I’m getting a little frustrated. | 各位 我有点不高兴 |
[21:11] | If you’d just take a look at your inventories, | 你们看下自己的技能表 |
[21:12] | You’ll see that… | 就会发现… |
[21:13] | Abed, are you almost done? | 阿布蒂 你玩完了吗 |
[21:15] | I can’t sleep without my stuffies. | 没有毛绒玩具我睡不着 |
[21:17] | Fine. Hold on. | 好 等下 |
[21:20] | Oh, a goblin notices you and murders you all. | 一只哥布林发现了你们并将你们全部秒杀 |
[21:22] | You’re dead. They’re all yours. | 你们都死了 全还给你 |