时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s settled. | 就这么决定了 |
[00:02] | The urinals in the women’s restroom will be turned into planters. | 女厕所里的便池会换成花盆 |
[00:05] | Onto chores. | 下面是杂务 |
[00:07] | We need some able bodies to clear out a space | 我们需要一些人手 |
[00:09] | in the east hall’s storage room. | 清理一下东大厅的储藏室 |
[00:10] | – I’ll do it. – Really? | -我来吧 -真的吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah, Annie always goes from the easy chores to the hardest. | 当然 安妮说杂务的时候总是由易到难 |
[00:13] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 好像确实是这样 |
[00:14] | – I’ll do it too. – Yeah, me too. | -那我也参加 -我也是 |
[00:16] | Okay, that concludes this meeting. | 好的 此次会议结束 |
[00:17] | – Oh! – Aw, man! | -我去 -该死的 |
[00:19] | Nobody picks up on my patterns! | 谁也猜不透我想干什么 |
[00:20] | What am I gonna say next? | 知道我接下来要说什么吗 |
[00:22] | Graham cracker! You didn’t know. | 全麦饼干 你根本猜不到 |
[00:24] | Hey, it’s the “Aww couple.” | 「矮油情侣」出现了 |
[00:27] | Look what Rachel got me: Pile Of Bullets. | 你们看瑞秋送了我什么 「枪林弹雨」 |
[00:29] | An interactive old west-themed VCR game from the ’90s. | 90年代的西部牛仔主题录像带对战游戏 |
[00:31] | I found it at Goodwill. | 我在古威二手店买的 |
[00:32] | It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass. | 就在美腿器和汉堡王版 |
[00:34] | It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass. | 「至尊神探」玻璃杯中间 |
[00:35] | – Happy anniversary. – Anniversary? | -周年纪念日快乐 -周年纪念日 |
[00:37] | I guess I should learn your name, young lady. | 那我可得问问你的名字了 这位小姐 |
[00:39] | Oh, Rachel. | 我叫瑞秋 |
[00:40] | Rachel. Nice to meet you, Rachel. You can go. | 瑞秋 幸会 瑞秋 你可以走了 |
[00:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | Anniversary? | 周年纪念日 |
[00:48] | Yeah, Rachel and I have been dating for one of your months, | 按你们的时间 我跟瑞秋在一起一个月了 |
[00:49] | but our relationship is 12 times more efficient, | 但我们的恋爱效率是你们世界的十二倍 |
[00:51] | so it’s really been a year. | 所以已经一年了 |
[00:52] | Our sleep cycles are in synch, | 我们的生物钟完全共振 |
[00:53] | we can communicate with our eyebrows, | 可以用眉毛彼此交流 |
[00:55] | and she knows my Netflix password… | 她还知道我的奈飞账号密码 |
[00:56] | Jeff’s Netflix password. | 也知道杰夫的奈飞密码 |
[00:57] | Damn it. I’m changing that. | 该死的 我要改密码 |
[00:58] | – I changed it. – To what? | -我已经改了 -改成什么了 |
[00:59] | Nice try. | 我会告诉你吗 |
[01:00] | Annie, can Rachel come to our place to play this tonight? | 安妮 今晚瑞秋能来咱们家玩吗 |
[01:02] | I can’t afford to take her anywhere. | 其他地方我消费不起 |
[01:03] | Well, my brother’s in town for the week, | 我弟弟来了 要住一周 |
[01:05] | and I’m broke too, | 而且我也破产了 |
[01:07] | so I was gonna make him dinner tonight. | 所以打算今晚做饭给他吃 |
[01:08] | Cool. Double date? | 好啊 那就四人约会 |
[01:09] | Dinner and 1993 interactive VCR game? | 吃完晚饭 再玩1993年的录像带游戏 |
[01:11] | – What are you making? – Salmon. | -你要做什么菜 -三文鱼 |
[01:14] | Buttered noodles. | 黄油拌面吗 |
[01:15] | Buttered noodles are my favorite. | 我最爱吃黄油拌面了 |
[01:17] | Quick announcement for two of Greendale’s finest. | 给格林德尔的两位精英宣布个小通知 |
[01:21] | Payday is postponed until next week. | 发工资日延期到下周了 |
[01:23] | So this… | 为表歉意 |
[01:25] | is my freestyle rap apology. | 我给大家来段即兴说唱 |
[01:29] | * Well, I’m a peanut bar * | *我变身一颗花生糖* |
[01:30] | * And I’m here to say * | *小试身手秀说唱* |
[01:31] | * Your checks will arrive on another day * | *薪水改天才能发放* |
[01:33] | * Another day, another dime, * | *又过一天 又挣一分钱* |
[01:34] | *another rhyme, another dollar * | *再换个节奏 再挣一美元* |
[01:36] | * Another stuffed shirt with another white collar * | *白领民工狗 臭美装逼犯* |
[01:38] | * Criminals, wall street, taking the pie * | *罪犯 华尔街 吃香又喝辣* |
[01:40] | * And all the black man gets is a plate of white lies * | *而所有黑人却被谎言欺骗* |
[01:42] | * Prisons! Recruitin’ ’em! Police be shootin’ them * | *监狱吃牢饭 条子射着玩* |
[01:44] | * Rap artists lootin’ them, labels all dilutin’ them * | *说唱歌手损着玩 各种标签全冲淡* |
[01:47] | * Barack Obama is scared of me * | *奥巴马见了我也胆颤* |
[01:49] | * ‘Cause I don’t swallow knowledge * | *我绝不独吞知识* |
[01:51] | * And I spit it for free * | *而是义务传播* |
[01:52] | * Let me clear my throat, ah-ha, ah-ha… * | *让我清个嗓子 啊咳 啊咳* |
[01:55] | I don’t know what that was, I don’t. | 我也不知道刚刚怎么了 我不知道 |
[01:58] | I don’t know what that was. | 我真不知道怎么回事 |
[02:40] | So nice to have the Edison kids under one roof again. | 埃迪生家的孩子们同聚一堂啦 真好啊 |
[02:43] | Remember when we used to cut carrots for mom? | 记得我们以前帮妈妈切萝卜吗 |
[02:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[02:46] | I need a soda. | 我要喝苏打水 |
[02:47] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[02:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:53] | Door’s busted. | 门坏了 |
[02:54] | Landlord’s in jail and money’s tight. | 房东进监狱了 我们也没钱 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[03:08] | Anthony! Thank you! | 安东尼 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[03:12] | Hey, Abed, a quick word. | 阿布蒂 过来说话 |
[03:17] | What would you think about my brother moving in with us? | 要是我弟跟我们住一起 你会介意吗 |
[03:19] | Do I just keep cutting carrots? | 我要继续切萝卜吗 |
[03:20] | Yes, Anthony! | 对 安东尼 |
[03:22] | He has money. He’s handy. | 他有钱 也很好用 |
[03:23] | You’re putting me on the spot. | 你这是要置我于危险之中 |
[03:25] | I guess my knee-jerk concern would be | 我下意识的反应就是 |
[03:26] | that he’s a viking and might only use our home | 担心他是海盗 只是来我们家 |
[03:28] | as a temporary base before moving inland | 稍微休整一下 很快就会回岛上 |
[03:30] | where lumber is more plentiful. | 因为那里的木材更丰富 |
[03:31] | He’s a good guy. | 他是好人 |
[03:31] | We can’t afford to keep splitting the rent two ways. | 我们两个人平分的话就要付不起房租了 |
[03:33] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[03:34] | – How about Rachel? – Is that a joke? | -叫瑞秋来呢 -你开玩笑吗 |
[03:36] | Is it cool if I poop? | 我可以大便吗 |
[03:37] | No, Anthony! Just cut the carrots! | 不行 安东尼 快点切萝卜 |
[03:39] | You’ve been dating Rachel for a month. | 你才跟瑞秋在一起一个月 |
[03:41] | I don’t think you heard his question. | 我觉得你没听到他的话 |
[03:42] | The answer is yes! | 答案是可以 |
[03:45] | Rachel and I have been dating for the equivalent of a year. | 我跟瑞秋在一起的时间相当于一年 |
[03:47] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:48] | ‘Cause I feel like I’ve been hearing about that | 是吗 我感觉你「两年」来 |
[03:49] | for two years. | 一直在这样说 |
[03:50] | You can’t just microwave a relationship | 你不能用微波炉来速热一段感情 |
[03:51] | – like it’s a bean burrito. – Annie. | -感情不是玉米卷 -安妮 |
[03:53] | I ain’t living with your month-long girlfriend, brah. | 我可不要跟你刚交往了一个月的女友同居 |
[03:54] | Well, I ain’t living with your wack-ass, | 那我也不要跟你的蠢弟弟同居 |
[03:55] | don’t-know-whether- to-keep-cutting-carrots- | 他不知道要不要继续切萝卜 |
[03:56] | or-ask-if-he- can-take-a-poop-brother. | 去大便还要请示你 |
[03:57] | Can we discuss this later? | 这事能一会再说吗 |
[03:58] | Rachel’s on her way, and I’d like to practice my smile. | 瑞秋要来了 我想练习一下如何微笑 |
[04:03] | I guess it was just air. | 只有屁 没拉出来 |
[04:11] | Why are we organizing a storage room? | 为什么我们要整理储存室 |
[04:14] | How is this not a janitor’s job? | 这难道不是校工要做的吗 |
[04:15] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[04:17] | Why the hell do you have all those muscles | 你连搬个东西都要磨磨唧唧的 |
[04:19] | if you’re gonna bitch about moving boxes? | 要一身肌肉何用啊 |
[04:21] | Is the air working in here? | 这里的空调是不是没开 |
[04:23] | I’m sweating like a catholic on judgment day. | 我出的汗比天主教徒在审判日出的都多了 |
[04:25] | Just a little protestant humor. | 来点新教徒式幽默 |
[04:27] | – I’ve got more. – Oh, can’t wait. | -还有很多呢 -好「期待」呀 |
[04:31] | Nothin’. | 完全没风 |
[04:34] | Wait, there’s something in there blocking the vent. | 等等 有东西堵住了通风口 |
[04:36] | You gonna open it? | 你要撬开吗 |
[04:37] | You do realize nothing good has ever been found | 你知道的吧 通风口里 |
[04:39] | in a vent, right? | 从来不会有好东西 |
[04:40] | It’s a vent. | 那可是通风口啊 |
[04:55] | Intro to Chemistry. Third edition. | 「化学概论」第三版 |
[05:01] | Mint. | 全新的 |
[05:03] | $200 retail. | 零售价二百元 |
[05:04] | 160 on the street. | 地摊价一百六 |
[05:06] | Why are there books in an air duct? | 为什么这些书会在空调里 |
[05:08] | Why is there hot sauce in the bathroom? | 为什么厕所会有辣椒酱 |
[05:10] | – It’s Greendale. – They must be stolen. | -这里可是格林德尔 -肯定是有人偷的 |
[05:11] | – We have to tell the dean. – Hold on. | -我们得告诉校长 -等等 |
[05:14] | Let’s just calm down and have a slow, pleasant chat | 我们先冷静点 好好讨论一下 |
[05:18] | – about possibilities. – What kind? | -关于可能性的话题 -什么 |
[05:20] | All kinds. Anything is possible. | 各种可能性 一切皆有可能 |
[05:23] | We might one day have hover cars. | 以后可能会出现悬浮车 |
[05:25] | Kale might be poisonous. | 甘蓝也许会有毒 |
[05:27] | And we might not have to get the dean involved here. | 这件事也许可以不告诉校长 |
[05:29] | – Jeffrey, these are stolen! – From who? | -杰夫瑞 这些是赃物 -谁丢的 |
[05:32] | By who? How long ago? | 谁偷的 多久之前的 |
[05:33] | It’s “From whom,” “By whom.” | 「谁」应该用宾格形式 |
[05:35] | But he nailed the third question. | 不过最后一个问题太犀利了 |
[05:36] | Look, we are the committee | 格林德尔的一切问题 |
[05:38] | that deals with Greendale’s problems. | 都是我们这个委员会处理的 |
[05:40] | Now did you see anything on our list about a pile of missing books | 我们的待办清单上有出现过丢书事件吗 |
[05:43] | that are worth more than the school they’re hidden in? | 这些书的价钱加起来都能买下整个学校了 |
[05:45] | One thing’s for sure. | 有一点事是确定的 |
[05:46] | If we hand these over, they’ll really go missing. | 如果我们交了公 这些书就真丢了 |
[05:49] | And you think that money’s gonna be used | 你觉得这些钱 |
[05:50] | to cut our paychecks | 会用来给我们发工资吗 |
[05:51] | or to make another rapping peanut costume? | 还是用来再做一套花生糖说唱服装 |
[05:54] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 你们竟然说出这种话 |
[05:55] | Fine. You wanna go to heaven? | 好啊 你想上天堂吗 |
[05:56] | Walk away, more for us. | 转身离开 我们分红还会多点 |
[05:58] | I’m an accomplice now! | 我现在是共犯了 |
[05:59] | If I walk away, | 要是我离开 |
[06:00] | I’ll only get into heaven by turning you in. | 只有举报你们才能上天堂 |
[06:02] | But what about your restaurant? | 那你的餐厅呢 |
[06:03] | What about your kids? | 你的孩子们呢 |
[06:06] | Ms. Bennett, when God talks to you, | 班内特女士 上帝跟你交谈时 |
[06:07] | what language does he use? | 他用的是哪种语言 |
[06:09] | Because in my experience, | 因为据我的经验 |
[06:11] | when he thinks you deserve something, | 当他认为你值得拥有某物时 |
[06:12] | he drops it on you like a ton of bricks. | 会直截了当地扔进你手里 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[06:23] | But if we’re gonna do this, | 但如果要这样做的话 |
[06:24] | we’re gonna do this clean and safe. | 一定要做得干净稳妥 |
[06:26] | We’re gonna move these to my restaurant in bread carts, | 先用面包车把书运到我的餐厅 |
[06:28] | and we’re gonna sit on ’em until we know they’re cold. | 等到确保没人注意之后再进行下一步 |
[06:30] | Then we’re gonna price them through a third party, | 到时候要请第三方进行标价 |
[06:31] | and we’re gonna unload them in a single score. | 然后再一次性卸货转手 |
[06:33] | None of that nickel-and-dime crap. | 绝对不能一本一本做小生意 |
[06:35] | I don’t wanna leave a trail. | 我可不想留下任何线索 |
[06:36] | – Yeah, great. – Wonderful. | -好啊 -太好了 |
[06:38] | Okay, let’s count these babies up. | 行了 先点点数吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah, great. | 没问题 |
[06:42] | When we were kids, | 我和安东尼小的时候 |
[06:44] | Anthony and I would play time machine. | 经常玩时光机的游戏 |
[06:47] | We would go, | 我们会说一声 |
[06:48] | “Oh, no! We’re in barbarian times! | 「天哪 我们来到了野人时代」 |
[06:50] | Quick! Back to the time machine!” | 「快 赶紧回到时光机里」 |
[06:52] | And then we would run back to the time machine. | 然后我们就跑回到时光机里 |
[06:58] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[07:00] | I bet that’s why Abed is like a brother to me. | 正因为这样我才会觉得阿布蒂像我的弟弟 |
[07:02] | You guys are so alike. | 你们太像了 |
[07:03] | I can’t accept that based on one time-machine story. | 不能根据一个时光机的故事就确信这一点 |
[07:05] | Rachel, did you tell Annie about your waterpik? | 瑞秋 你跟安妮讲过你的洁碧冲牙器了吗 |
[07:08] | I suppose now is as good a time as any. | 那我就择日不如撞日了 |
[07:11] | I own a waterpik. | 我有个洁碧冲牙器 |
[07:13] | Annie has one too. | 安妮也有一个 |
[07:14] | You guys both care for your teeth the same amount. | 你们都十分关爱自己的牙齿 |
[07:16] | If you shared a bathroom, it’d go pretty smoothly. | 如果你们共用洗手间 肯定很和谐 |
[07:17] | Anthony said he could fix our cabinets. | 安东尼说他能修好我们的柜子 |
[07:19] | Rachel used to mop floors when she worked at Kmart. | 瑞秋在超市工作的时候负责擦地板 |
[07:20] | She mops good. | 她擦得可好了 |
[07:21] | Is this a real conversation | 咱们这是聊天呢 |
[07:22] | or are we being bugged by the Feds? | 还是说我们被联调局监听了 |
[07:24] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[07:26] | Sidebar. | 借一步说话 |
[07:31] | What do you think happens after you die? | 你认为你死后会怎样 |
[07:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:36] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[07:39] | Stop trying to sell me on Rachel. | 别再捧你们家瑞秋了 |
[07:41] | Stop pitching Anthony so hard. | 你也别再使劲为安东尼美言了 |
[07:42] | You’re like ice cream cake out there…overkill. | 跟冰激凌蛋糕似的 过火了哦 |
[07:44] | We need a roommate. We’re broke. | 我们需要一个室友 我们穷死了 |
[07:45] | – I vote for Rachel. – I vote for Anthony. | -我支持瑞秋 -我支持安东尼 |
[07:46] | – Flip a coin? – No. | -掷硬币吗 -不 |
[07:47] | Coins create parallel timelines. | 硬币会制造平行空间的 |
[07:48] | Rock, paper, scissors? | 石头剪子布 |
[07:49] | That’s a nine-sided coin. | 那是九面硬币 |
[07:52] | What about Pile of Bullets? | 用「枪林弹雨」决定怎么样 |
[07:54] | You wanna decide on a roommate | 你想用一套1993年的西部主题 |
[07:56] | with a 1993 old west-themed VCR game? | 录像带游戏决定室友 |
[08:00] | If Rachel or I win, Rachel moves in. | 如果我和瑞秋赢了 瑞秋搬进来 |
[08:02] | If you or Anthony win, I’ll politely surrender | 如果你和安东尼赢了 我会友善地投降 |
[08:04] | and count down the days until he eats me. | 然后开始倒数 直到他把我吃掉 |
[08:05] | Alll right, it’s settled. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[08:09] | – Is this working? – It’s a handshake in progress. | -这样行吗 -慢慢来 握手需要磨合 |
[08:13] | Who wants to play Pile of Bullets? | 谁想玩「枪林弹雨」 |
[08:14] | – Not me. – You have to. | -我不想 -必须玩 |
[08:15] | Oh, it’s okay, we don’t have to. | 没事 不想玩就不玩 |
[08:17] | It’s not okay. We do have to. | 有事 必须玩 |
[08:18] | We all have to, and one day we’ll tell you why. | 都得玩 总有一天我会告诉你原因的 |
[08:19] | But for now, let’s simply retire to the TV area. | 现在我们去电视区 |
[08:22] | For the highest stakes 1993 interactive VCR game | 一起玩年少时最爱玩的 |
[08:24] | of your entire young adult lives. | 1993年的一款互动录像带游戏 |
[08:31] | Okay, let’s see what you got. | 让我验验货吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | I know somebody that knows people. | 我人脉很广的 |
[08:45] | I can get you a price per book, find a buyer, and make a deal. | 我可以帮你们找个卖家 定个价 做交易 |
[08:48] | For half. | 五五分 |
[08:49] | That’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[08:50] | I’m assuming more than half the risk. | 我可是承担了一半的风险 |
[08:52] | – Half is fair. – Not really. | -五五分很公平 -不是的 |
[08:54] | Because they’re ours, all 100% of them. | 因为书是我们的 100%是我们的 |
[08:56] | Giving you half is not fair, it’s silly. | 给你一半不是公平 是犯傻 |
[08:58] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝你们好运 |
[09:00] | You wanna re-blindfold me? | 想要再把我眼睛遮住吗 |
[09:01] | I know we’re in E-9 in the east wing. | 我知道我们在东楼的E9区 |
[09:03] | I know that because it smells like weed. | 因为这里一股大麻味儿 |
[09:06] | Not my weed. | 不是我的大麻 |
[09:08] | Look, I’m willing to give her half. | 听着 我愿意给她我的一半 |
[09:11] | Hear that, Britta? | 听见了吗 布雷塔 |
[09:11] | You can have half of Jeff’s share. | 杰夫的一半归你 |
[09:13] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[09:14] | That’s what you’re offering by giving her half of the total. | 你要给她你的一半 |
[09:16] | Either she can get half of all of our money | 要么她拿到我们收入的一半 |
[09:17] | or she can get half of your share. | 要么拿到你的一半 |
[09:18] | Either way, you walk away with about 16%. | 不管怎样 你都拿到大约16% |
[09:20] | – That’s not fair. – Damn right. | -那不公平 -没错 |
[09:22] | Here’s what is: 25% for each of us. | 这样 我们四个人平分 |
[09:25] | Take it or leave it, Britta. | 要不要随你 布雷塔 |
[09:26] | * Legalize it * | *把它合法化* |
[09:28] | * Don’t Chang-I… * | *别昌* |
[09:32] | Hey, guys. | 大伙好啊 |
[09:37] | Look, if something sketchy is happening, | 如果这里发生了什么不正当勾当 |
[09:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[09:41] | So I’m just gonna back out of the room now and… | 我现在就闪人 |
[09:44] | He can’t leave. | 他不能走 |
[09:47] | No! No! | 不要不要 |
[09:48] | I didn’t see anything. I did not see anything! | 我什么都没看见 |
[09:50] | Britta, find some rope. | 布雷塔 找绳子 |
[09:52] | I’ve got rope. | 绳子我有 |
[09:53] | “Each player starts with six bullet tokens, | 每个玩家起手六颗子弹棋子 |
[09:56] | Ten gold certificates, and a color-coded posse token.” | 十张金色证书和一个彩色棋子 |
[10:00] | There’s two types of tokens? | 有两种棋子 |
[10:02] | I’m sure we’ll figure it out. | 会玩明白的 |
[10:05] | Howdy! | 你好啊 |
[10:06] | You look like a real group of gunslingers. | 你们看起来很像枪手呢 |
[10:09] | Everyone in town’s mighty scared, | 镇里的大伙儿都很害怕 |
[10:10] | what with all the gold and the outlaws. | 因为到处是金子和不法之徒 |
[10:13] | But only one of us can make it out alive. | 但我们之中只有一个人能活着出去 |
[10:15] | Are we robbing the town? | 我们是要抢劫这个小镇吗 |
[10:17] | By now, you should have your bullets, your gold, | 现在你们应该准备好你们的子弹 金子 |
[10:20] | and two wild west tokens each. | 和各两枚狂野西部棋子 |
[10:22] | Hang onto those tokens no matter what. | 无论如何拿好这些棋子 |
[10:25] | – There’s two kinds of tokens. – two each? | -有两种棋子 -一样两个吗 |
[10:26] | Now when you hear the word “Draw,” | 当你听到「拔枪」 |
[10:29] | or when you see a square with a color or number matching | 或是看到一个颜色或号码跟你或你对手的牌 |
[10:32] | one of you or your opponent’s cards, | 相匹配的方块时 |
[10:33] | the first one of you to say, “Bang,” | 第一个喊出「砰」的人 |
[10:35] | wins the challenged player’s token | 将赢得被挑战对手的棋子 |
[10:37] | and the amount of their bid in gold! | 以及他们下注的黄金 |
[10:40] | – What’s going on? – shh! | -什么 -嘘 |
[10:41] | – Ready? – Yes? | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[10:42] | – I’m not. – Shh! | -我没有 -嘘 |
[10:53] | – Are we supposed to be bidding? – Draw! | -我们该下注吗 -拔枪 |
[10:54] | – I bid! – Pow! Bang! | -我下注 -啪 砰 |
[10:56] | Rattler! | 响尾蛇 |
[10:57] | Bang! 5! | 砰 五 |
[10:58] | – Bang? – Yee-haw! | -砰 -咦嗬 |
[10:59] | – Bang-bang! 5! – Bang? | -砰砰 五 -砰 |
[11:00] | Not bad! | 不赖 |
[11:02] | Collect your tokens and let’s get on to the next round! | 收集你赢得的棋子 我们进行下一轮 |
[11:05] | What are you doing? Stop that. | 你在干什么 住手 |
[11:06] | He said, “Collect your tokens.” | 他说「收集你赢得的棋子」 |
[11:07] | He can’t see you. | 他看不见你 |
[11:08] | Didn’t abed shoot whoever’s 5? | 阿布蒂不是朝五神马的开枪了吗 |
[11:11] | – Draw! – Bang! Bang! Bang! | -拔枪 -砰砰砰 |
[11:13] | Odd-numbered players, give up two cards! | 奇数的玩家 交出两张牌 |
[11:16] | – Draw! – we have numbers? | -拔枪 -我们有号码吗 |
[11:17] | Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. | 砰砰砰砰砰 |
[11:19] | Okay, okay, I don’t think we’re doing this right. | 好吧 我们玩得不太对 |
[11:20] | Are we sure this is a game and not some art film? | 确定这是游戏而不是文艺片吗 |
[11:23] | – Now what do we do? – We rewind it and start over. | -现在怎么办 -倒回去重新开始 |
[11:25] | – Okay, I’ll allow it. – No, it’s okay. | -好吧 我同意 -没事的 |
[11:27] | We gave it our best shot, no? | 我们试过了 不是吗 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry, Rachel, is this your home? | 抱歉 瑞秋 这是你家吗 |
[11:31] | Oh, God, no, I’m sorry. | 天啊 不是 抱歉 |
[11:33] | Well, this is what we’re playing. | 那就得按我家规矩来 |
[11:34] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但这游戏说不通啊 |
[11:35] | Oh! It sounds like Anthony wants to forfeit. | 看来安东尼要退出了 |
[11:37] | He doesn’t. Don’t forfeit, anthony. | 没有 别放弃 安东尼 |
[11:39] | Rachel, we can do this. | 瑞秋 我们可以做到的 |
[11:40] | – Just focus, okay? – Okay… | -集中注意力 -好 |
[11:46] | – Howdy! – Howdy! | -你好 -你好 |
[11:49] | I love textbooks. | 我爱教科书 |
[11:50] | That’s why I stole these. | 所以我才会偷它们 |
[11:52] | – All right, knock it off. – What? | -打住 -怎么了 |
[11:54] | You gotta make it sound believable | 你得装得令人信服 |
[11:56] | or you’re not getting outta here. | 不然你就别想走 |
[11:58] | – I’m trying. – Try harder! | -我在努力 -再努力一点 |
[12:00] | Go. | 来 |
[12:04] | I love textbooks. | 我爱教科书 |
[12:06] | That’s why I stole them. | 所以我才会偷它们 |
[12:09] | Look at this one. | 看看这本 |
[12:12] | Stolen textbooks are the best kind. | 偷来的教科书最棒了 |
[12:14] | I stole all these books and put ’em in this room | 我把它们偷来放在这间屋子里 |
[12:16] | so I could come kiss them. | 以便我亲吻它们 |
[12:18] | That’s all, thank you. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[12:20] | Please, I’m on parole! | 求你们了 我还在假释期 |
[12:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:24] | So keep your mouth shut | 所以你最好闭上嘴 |
[12:25] | or we’ll send this file to everybody. | 否则所有人都会看到这视频 |
[12:27] | What do you mean “Everybody”? | 所有人是什么意思 |
[12:28] | Everybody! | 所有人 |
[12:34] | – Look, I can’t do this anymore. – What? | -我做不下去了 -什么 |
[12:36] | I’m out. It’s too far, it’s too… | 我退出 太扯淡了 太… |
[12:38] | evil. | 邪恶了 |
[12:40] | Look, you guys can split the money. | 你们分钱吧 |
[12:42] | I’m just gonna leave quietly. | 我要安静地走开 |
[12:44] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[12:51] | What the hell? | 卧槽 |
[12:52] | What the hell? | 你们干什么 |
[12:53] | I can’t let you leave until we’re done with this deal. | 交易完成之前不能放你走 |
[12:55] | Shirley, this is not what God wants you to be doing today! | 雪瑞 上帝不会想让你这么做 |
[12:58] | We had our chance to think about that. | 这个问题我们已经考虑过了 |
[12:59] | He dropped this on us like a ton of bricks. | 他就像丢砖头一样把这事丢在我们肩上 |
[13:01] | Right, Hickey? | 对吧 汉基 |
[13:02] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 没错 |
[13:04] | Not to say that this isn’t getting insane. | 这真是太扯犊子了 |
[13:08] | Blackhat Bill sure ain’t the forgivin’ type. | 黑帽比尔可不会轻易原谅别人 |
[13:10] | – You! Green player! – Yes, partner? | -你 绿色玩家 -什么事 伙计 |
[13:12] | You can do better than that, can’t you? | 你能做得更好 不是吗 |
[13:13] | Yes, pard-ner! | 是的 伙计 |
[13:14] | Pick another player that you want | 挑一个玩家 |
[13:16] | – to draw a cactus card. – I choose Anthony! | –抽一张仙人掌牌 -我选安东尼 |
[13:17] | Anthony, draw a card. | 安东尼 抽张牌 |
[13:20] | Oh! This is a good one. | 这张不错 |
[13:21] | Keep this for when you’re in a quick draw. | 保存到快速拔枪时 |
[13:22] | – Rachel, your turn! – What do I do? | -瑞秋 该你了 -我该做什么 |
[13:24] | You roll, you roll. Here. | 掷骰子 我来 |
[13:25] | There. My turn. | 好了 该我了 |
[13:26] | Stop! Snake bite! Lose a turn. | 住手 毒蛇咬伤 跳过一轮 |
[13:28] | – Anti-venom. – I’ll take two. | -抗毒剂 -我选二 |
[13:29] | – Draw! – Bang! | -拔枪 -砰 |
[13:30] | – Okay, I bid 5 bullets. – I raise 6. | -好 我下注五颗子弹 -我加注六颗 |
[13:32] | – 11. – Pass. Reverse! | -十一 -过 倒退 |
[13:33] | – Hold it! – Yee-haw. | -停 -咦嗬 |
[13:35] | Did you remember to say “Yee-haw”? | 你记得说「咦嗬」吗 |
[13:37] | Anyone that didn’t loses a turn. | 没说的人跳过一轮 |
[13:40] | Collect your coins! | 收集你的硬币 |
[13:41] | Anthony, I’ll trade you two snakes for a bullet. | 安东尼 我用两条蛇换一颗子弹 |
[13:43] | Just say yes! | 说「好的」 |
[13:44] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[13:46] | – Stop her, Rachel, stop her! – Bang? | -阻止她 瑞秋 -砰 |
[13:47] | No! Bid 5! | 不 下注五 |
[13:49] | – Tornado! – Tornado! | -龙卷风 -龙卷风 |
[13:51] | 9 Tornado! | 九 龙卷风 |
[13:52] | Pass! 7! | 过 七 |
[13:53] | – Reverse! – 2 Tornado! | -倒退 -二 龙卷风 |
[13:54] | – Pass! – Double! | -过 -加倍 |
[13:55] | – Draw! – Bang! | -拔枪 -砰 |
[13:57] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:59] | – You son of a bitch! – Come on. | -你个王八羔子 -拜托 |
[14:01] | – Come on, come on. – Come on, come on. | -拜托拜托 -来吧来吧 |
[14:04] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:08] | If one of you rolled your bullet number, | 如果有人转出了自己的子弹数目 |
[14:10] | you’re the winner! | 那么你就是赢家 |
[14:11] | Fast-forward to the red screen to get your gold. | 快进到红区去拿你的金子吧 |
[14:16] | Well, more food for the buzzards. | 秃鹰抢食多 |
[14:19] | Looks like modern times… | 就像现代一样 |
[14:22] | Have come after all. | 时代已然来临 |
[14:24] | See ya in the city. | 城市再相见吧 |
[14:26] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[14:27] | – Me too. – No, we have to play again. | -我也是 -不行 我们要再玩一轮 |
[14:29] | Abed, I think you’re having one of your special times, okay? | 阿布蒂 我觉得你正在经历一个特殊的时期 |
[14:32] | So I’m gonna give you some space. | 所以我会给你一些空间 |
[14:33] | I don’t want space. I want you to move in here. | 我不要空间 我要你搬到这里来 |
[14:34] | – What? – But that’s not resolved! | -什么 -这事儿还没定 |
[14:35] | – Anthony might move in, so… – What? | -也有可能是安东尼搬过来 -啥 |
[14:37] | We want one of you to live with us. | 我们想让你俩中的一人跟我们一起住 |
[14:38] | Yeah, we’re settling it with a game of pile of bullets. | 对 所以我们用「枪林弹雨」来决出胜负 |
[14:41] | That is not an explanation | 这种奇葩解释 |
[14:43] | that should make anybody want to live here. | 鬼才愿意住在这里 |
[14:47] | Abed, I don’t like this side of you, | 阿布蒂 我不喜欢你的这一面 |
[14:50] | and I do not like that side of VCR technology. | 我也不喜欢这种用途的录像机技术 |
[14:53] | I am glad that it’s a dead medium. | 我特高兴这种媒体已经死翘翘了 |
[14:55] | That was very uncomfortable. | 真是太让人难受了 |
[15:03] | I don’t really know how girlfriends work, | 虽然女朋友什么的我不是很懂 |
[15:05] | but I don’t think you have one anymore. | 但我觉得你跟你女友指定是掰了 |
[15:15] | Okay, cool. See you there. | 很好 酷 就在那儿见吧 |
[15:17] | I’m meeting my guy in an hour. | 我跟我的人一小时后见 |
[15:18] | He wants to see a sample, set a price, | 他想看一下样品 定个价钱 |
[15:20] | and then we’ll do the exchange. | 然后我们再交易 |
[15:21] | Oh, brother. | 真要命 |
[15:23] | So Britta doesn’t know how much she’s getting from | 布雷塔根本不知道能从这个人手中拿到多少钱 |
[15:25] | this guy that none of us will ever see again. | 而且这人以后绝对不会再出现在大家眼前了 |
[15:26] | But she knows one thing for sure: | 但有一件事她是确定的 |
[15:28] | she’ll be right back with it so you can divvy it up, | 那就是她会带回那东西 然后你们分红 |
[15:31] | even Steven. | 包括史蒂文 |
[15:36] | Oh, man, that is rich. | 老兄 真是老有钱了 |
[15:38] | What’s supposed to stop her from robbing you guys blind? | 拿什么阻止她骗取你们的钱财 |
[15:40] | What are you gonna do, call the cops? | 能怎么做呢 报警咩 |
[15:42] | – I’ll go with her. – Oh, yeah. Good plan. | -我跟着她 -很好 计划不错 |
[15:44] | Yeah, leave Hickey here, and the two of you do the deal. | 对 把汉基丢在这里 你俩去交易 |
[15:46] | Yeah, what the hell? | 对啊 扯犊子呢 |
[15:47] | When did I volunteer for guantanamo duty | 我可没自愿报名去关塔那摩服刑 |
[15:49] | while you two traipse off to the Cuban equivalent of Las Vegas? | 而你俩却大摇大摆地去往堪比赌城的古巴 |
[15:54] | Havana, right? | 叫哈瓦那是吧 |
[15:55] | Guys, don’t listen to Jeff. He’s just trying to divide us. | 大家别听杰夫的鬼话 他想离间我们 |
[15:58] | Says the woman who’s willing to take care of the cash by herself. | 说这话的小姐还想独自一人去取钱呢 |
[16:01] | As if you’re Mr. Trustworthy. | 就好像你就很靠得住似的 |
[16:03] | Why do you have so much access to rope? | 为什么你随时都能拿出绳子来 |
[16:05] | Hey, you’re the one who left the door unlocked | 喂 没关门的人是你好吧 |
[16:07] | so Chang could get in here. | 所以昌才进来了 |
[16:08] | How do I know you didn’t do that on purpose? | 我怎么知道你不是故意的 |
[16:10] | Guys. Guys! | 伙计们 |
[16:11] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[16:13] | I’m sure we can work this out. | 我们一定有办法解决这件事的 |
[16:15] | We just need to stay cool and talk it through. | 我们要保持冷静 好好商量 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:20] | That didn’t work out the way I planned. | 事情商量的结果不太符合我的预期 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[16:25] | But you didn’t leave me any choice. | 但是你们让我别无选择 |
[16:26] | You were acting very poorly, | 你们的表现太糟糕了 |
[16:27] | I didn’t know if I could trust you anymore! | 我根本不晓得该不该相信你们 |
[16:29] | You dragged me into this. | 是你们逼我的 |
[16:31] | I didn’t want this. | 我也不想的 |
[16:39] | You’re packing? | 你在收拾行李吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:41] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah. | -你要走 -对 |
[16:43] | – Because of last night? – Yeah. | -因为昨晚的事吗 -对 |
[16:45] | I just think there’s some unresolved issues here. | 我觉得这其中有些问题没有得到解决 |
[16:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:50] | I’m still really hurt | 当年我去戒毒 |
[16:52] | by mom turning her back on me when I went to rehab. | 妈妈却对此漠不关心 我至今还很受伤呢 |
[16:55] | And I guess part of me was mad at you for siding with her, | 我想我对你也有点生气 因为你站在她那边 |
[16:59] | So I thought you moving in here | 所以我寻思着要是你能搬进来 |
[17:01] | was some kind of moral victory. | 也算是某种精神胜利吧 |
[17:04] | What? No. | 啥 才不是咧 |
[17:05] | I mean unresolved issues | 我说的没解决的问题 |
[17:06] | involving the black guy in all these photographs. | 是关于这里所有照片中的黑人男子 |
[17:08] | – Troy? – Hey, I don’t know his name, man. | -特洛伊 -我又不晓得他的名字 |
[17:10] | I just know he’s clearly left some kind of vacuum. | 我只知道很显然他留下了一个真空地带 |
[17:13] | And screw you. What did I have to do with mom? | 还有去你的 我能对妈做什么呢 |
[17:15] | I was 13. | 我当时才十三岁 |
[17:25] | I’m here to do my third-act apology. | 我是来做第三次道歉的 |
[17:27] | – Abed, I don’t think… – Wait. | -阿布蒂 我不觉得…-等一下 |
[17:28] | Don’t reject it until the whole thing’s been served up. | 菜没上齐之前先别拒绝 |
[17:31] | Dobry. | 多莱 |
[17:33] | Open your locker please. | 请打开你的储物柜 |
[17:45] | – I wanna tell you something. – Abed, this is adorable. | -我想跟你说点儿事 -阿布蒂 你好萌 |
[17:47] | Just because it’s adorable doesn’t mean it’s not important. | 不要因为萌就认为这不重要 |
[17:50] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[17:52] | I’ve been accelerating our relationship | 我一直在加速咱俩之间的恋爱关系 |
[17:53] | because I’ve been worried I wouldn’t pass a lot of the tests. | 因为我担心自己肯定过不了那许许多多的考验 |
[17:56] | I wanted you to move in because I thought | 我想让你搬进来是因为我觉得 |
[17:57] | if Annie was around, I’d have less chance of screwing things up. | 如果有安妮指点 我搞砸的机会就会少一些 |
[18:00] | You’re not screwing things up, though. | 你没有搞砸啦 |
[18:02] | That’s good to know. | 知道这一点真高兴 |
[18:04] | But the problem with me will always be | 但我总是会问题不断 |
[18:06] | that I can never know for sure. | 而且我无法知道确切的原因 |
[18:07] | There’s not a huge amount of people in my life | 在我的生活中只有很少人 |
[18:09] | that haven’t eventually kicked me out, | 没有最终将我一脚踢开 |
[18:11] | And I don’t always see it coming. | 而我也常常不知道为什么会这样 |
[18:14] | I don’t want it to happen with you. | 我不想这一幕发生在你身上 |
[18:16] | Well, don’t manipulate me and don’t keep secrets from me | 只要别操纵我 别对我隐藏秘密 |
[18:18] | and we’ll probably be okay. | 那我们就没什么问题 |
[18:21] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:23] | It stopped raining. | 雨停了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, it sure did. | 对 是停了 |
[18:32] | Aww, you hired a stunt person. | 你还雇了个特技演员咩 |
[18:34] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[18:38] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪里得来的 |
[18:39] | They were an inheritance from my father. | 是我父亲的遗产 |
[18:42] | – he was a collector. – Mm-hmm. | -他是个收藏家 -嗯 |
[18:45] | – How many? – 120. | -有多少 -一百二 |
[18:47] | Well, for the whole bunch, maybe 20. | 这么一堆的话 二十吧 |
[18:49] | – Thousand? – Dollars. | -加仨零 -美元 |
[18:50] | – $20,000? – 20 non-thousand dollars. | -两万美元 -是二十不加仨零美元 |
[18:52] | 20 regular dollars. | 就普通的二十元 |
[18:53] | You might get that from a recycling place. | 估计你从废品回收站能拿到这个价 |
[18:55] | These are misprints, honey. | 这些都是错版书 亲 |
[18:56] | Check out page 105. | 你看看第105页 |
[18:58] | Well, I can’t because there’s no page numbers. | 看不了 因为上面没印页码 |
[19:00] | Ah! Well, that would be a problem. | 是啊 这就是个问题 |
[19:03] | You know, “Class, turn to page…” | 就好比 「同学们 请翻到第…」 |
[19:05] | There is no page… | 没有页码… |
[19:06] | Oh, well, if there’s no page number, | 好吧 如果没有页码 |
[19:07] | you can’t turn to it. | 那就没法翻到那一页啦 |
[19:09] | I’ve better things to do with my life. | 我的大好人生还有更重要的事情要做 |
[19:27] | Although we haven’t been saying it, | 虽然大家都没有说过 |
[19:28] | Troy was an important part of our apartment. | 特洛伊是我们公寓中很重要的一部分 |
[19:31] | He kept the peace. | 他维持了和平 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:33] | Goin’ a little crazy without him. | 没了他 感觉有点抓狂 |
[19:36] | Maybe we need to live with a therapist. | 也许我们该跟一个心理治疗师一起住 |
[19:39] | Or at least someone crazier than us. | 或者至少是某个比我们更疯的人 |
[19:49] | Let’s give Craigslist another try. | 要不再上克雷格分类信息网发帖试试 |
[19:50] | I think Craigslist is the way to go. | 我觉得应该试试克雷格网 |
[19:53] | Are you guys all wearing the same clothes from yesterday? | 你们怎么都穿着跟昨天一样的衣服 |
[19:55] | We’ve been through some stuff. | 我们经历了一些事 |
[19:57] | – But we learned something. – No, we didn’t. | -但我们也学到了教训 -才不是咧 |
[19:59] | We learned that sometimes there’s no lesson. | 我学习到了有时并没有教训可以学 |
[20:02] | – How is that learning? – We played Pile of Bullets. | -那个怎么学 -我们玩了「枪林弹雨」 |
[20:04] | Can we just get this meeting over with? | 咱们能赶紧开完会不 |
[20:05] | So how’d the cleanup go? | 那么清理工作进展如何 |
[20:06] | I learned how to smile. | 我学会了怎么微笑 |
[20:07] | Don’t step, don’t step to me. | 不要靠近 不要靠近我 |
[20:09] | I like coffee and water, don’t step to me. | 我喜欢咖啡和水 不要靠近我 |
[20:12] | Uh, damn it! I lost it. | 娘的 我输了 |
[20:13] | I lost it! | 我输了 |
[20:17] | Okay. I will get back to you. | 好 我会回复你的 |
[20:21] | Who was that, sweetie? | 谁打来的 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | Guess they want me for that | 好像他们想让我去出演那个 |
[20:24] | wild west videotape board game thing. | 狂野西部录像带棋牌游戏 |
[20:27] | – Pile of Bullets? – Yeah. | -「枪林弹雨」 -对 |
[20:31] | Devin, you pick up that phone right now | 戴文 赶紧拿起电话 |
[20:33] | and you call these people | 跟那些人打电话 |
[20:34] | and you tell ’em you want this part. | 你跟他们说你要做这份工作 |
[20:36] | These VCR games is where everything is headed. | 这些录像带游戏可是最尖端的产物 |
[20:40] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[20:41] | You just became the Luke Skywalker of the new Star Wars. | 你刚成为新「星球大战」的卢克·天行者 |
[20:46] | – We’ve gotta move. – We do? | -我们得搬家 -真的吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, yes, indeedy. | 真真儿的 |
[20:49] | We have got to move to Los Angeles. | 我们要搬去洛杉矶 |
[20:52] | But I work here. | 但我工作在这里啊 |
[20:53] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[20:54] | You call Apple computers work? | 苹果电脑算什么工作 |
[20:57] | What kind of company offers stock options | 什么破公司会给员工股票期权 |
[20:59] | as a Christmas bonus? | 充当圣诞节奖金 |
[21:01] | That ship is sinkin’. | 这公司快完蛋了 |
[21:04] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[21:05] | remember when we were talkin’ about trying cocaine? | 还记得我们讨论过尝试可卡因的事吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah… | 记得… |
[21:09] | I think we should start looking for some right now. | 我觉得咱们可以开始寻摸点儿来尝尝了 |
[21:13] | Because we’re gonna be able to afford it. | 因为咱们很快就有钱能负担得起了 |
[21:15] | Okay. I mean, if you’re sure. | 好啊 如果你确定的话 |
[21:18] | I’ve never been more sure about anything in my entire life. | 我这辈子都没这么确定过一件事 |
[21:21] | Pile of Bullets. | 「枪林弹雨」 |
[21:24] | Pile of Bullets. | 「枪林弹雨」 |
[21:26] | Oh, yes! | 好耶 |