Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Jeff, we’ve known each other a long time, right? 杰夫 我们已经认识很久了吧
[00:04] You’ve come to respect me. 你一直很尊敬我
[00:06] – Sure. – Well, get ready to stop. -当然 -很快你就要失望了
[00:09] Please help me seduce Britta 既然你已经搞过布雷塔了
[00:11] now that you’ve finished doing it with her. 就帮我勾引一下她呗
[00:13] Please, please… 拜托 拜托嘛
[00:14] Do you even really like Britta? 你真喜欢过布雷塔吗
[00:16] It seems like you like her because she doesn’t like you. 你现在喜欢她只不过因为她不喜欢你
[00:18] Have you met the women that do like me, Jeff? 你见过会喜欢我的女性吗 杰夫
[00:20] Neither have I, but trust me, they’re bad people. 我也没见过 不过相信我 是她们不好
[00:22] Fine. 好吧
[00:23] To get near Britta, think like Britta. 要想接近布雷塔 就必须像她一样思考
[00:26] Grab one of those free papers for hippies on the quad, 拿一份发给校园嬉皮士的免费报纸
[00:28] go to the calendar page, 翻开重大事件那页
[00:29] and find a cause so tragic… 然后去找最悲剧的…
[00:31] are you writing this down? 你最好还是记下来
[00:32] Okay, we have confirmation that all the bones 好的 我们已经确认
[00:34] have been removed from the football field. 橄榄球场上的所有骨头已经清理完毕
[00:37] And we agree that teachers should get 而且我们都同意在求职招聘会上
[00:38] a 10-minute head start at the job fair. 应该先对教师进行十分钟提前培训
[00:40] Any other items? 还有其他提议吗
[00:42] It’s Friday night. 今晚是周五
[00:44] What’s everybody doing? 大家准备做什么
[00:46] Oh, there’s a benefit show at the Forefront Theater 在河滨「前沿」剧院有一场慈善演出
[00:49] in riverside for starving children 是为了食不果腹的孩子们举行的
[00:52] with cleft palates. 他们还是腭裂儿童[兔唇]
[00:55] I’m gonna crash the premiere of the Kickpuncher reboot 我要去「拳拳踢战警」重新开拍的首映式
[00:57] dressed like classic Kickpuncher. 而且会扮成原版主角造型
[00:59] They shouldn’t have redesigned that costume. 他们不应该重新设计主角服装
[01:01] Keep your heads in the sand if you want. 你们可以选择当鸵鸟 请随意
[01:02] Professor Duncan, I didn’t know that cause interested you. 邓肯教授 我没想到你也对这种事感兴趣
[01:06] Well, it’s starving children with cleft palates, Britta. 腭裂儿童很可怜的 布雷塔
[01:08] What part would you have me be disinterested in? 我怎么可能不关注呢
[01:11] Forefront theater? 前沿剧院吗
[01:13] What time? I’m going. 什么时候 我要去
[01:15] – I’m going too. – Me too. -我也要去 -我也是
[01:17] Kids with cleft palates should have extra food, not less. 患有腭裂的孩子们应该多吃 不应该挨饿
[01:20] I’m in. 我也去
[01:21] I have…dinner plans. 我跟人约了一起吃晚餐
[01:25] Yeah, make sure it’s a hearty meal. 是吗 那你好好享用吧
[01:29] Help me out here. 求解围啊
[01:33] Are you really the one that needs help here, Winger? 你确定你是最需要帮助的吗 翁格
[01:37] Yeah, should we write a check to the Jeff foundation? 我们要不要给「杰夫基金会」捐点款呢
[01:39] Okay. Maybe I’ll go too. 好吧 那我也去吧
[01:41] Well, it’s the least you can do. 对嘛 至少应该去一下
[01:43] Yeah, feels good to help. 是啊 帮助别人的感觉很好
[01:45] God bless you. 上帝与你同在
[01:48] Cool, so 7:30? 那就七点半见吧
[02:20] Did you get it? I don’t think I got it. 你看懂了吗 我似乎没懂
[02:22] Well, the ants were people. 那些蚂蚁代表人类
[02:23] The queen ant was an oil company. 蚁后是石油公司
[02:25] Okay, so it was about our marginalized perceptions 所以是因为蜜蜂生来有合作精神
[02:28] as drones being born into a corporate hive-mind? 导致我们出现了边缘化的观念吗
[02:31] Yeah. 是吧
[02:33] – Mcdonald’s? – Oh, I was just thinking about that. -去麦当劳不 -我刚想说这个呢
[02:36] Hungry. 好饿
[02:37] Hello? 喂
[02:38] Okay, Alessandra, I can’t talk right now. 艾丽珊德拉 我现在不方便说话
[02:39] I just got out of a show. 刚从演出现场出来
[02:42] Okay, hold on. 等一等
[02:45] Well? 怎么
[02:47] Look, if you’re gonna just yell at me, why… 如果你就是打算吼我 那为什么…
[02:50] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样
[02:52] This is not happening to you, okay? 这不光是你的事 好吗
[02:54] It’s happening to us! 这是我们共同的事
[02:56] Well, you called me! 是你打给我的啊
[02:58] Well, then let me be the one to do this! 好啊 那这件事由我来做
[03:14] Uh, my mother used to tell a story about how she killed a chicken. 我妈妈经常跟我讲她杀掉一只鸡的故事
[03:21] Hong kong, 1964. 1964年 在香港
[03:24] So you like the theatre, Ian? 尹恩 你喜欢看戏吗
[03:25] Oh, are you kidding? 这还用说吗
[03:27] I spent half my days at university in wigs and tights. 我在大学里经常头戴假发 身穿紧身衣呢
[03:30] You don’t do that without befriending some actors. 不然也结交不了演员朋友
[03:33] Oh, my God, Michael. 天哪 是米克尔
[03:35] I know Michael from my anarchist days. 我做无政府主义者的时候认识的他
[03:37] God, he’s gonna smell the sellout on me. 他肯定会发觉我已经变了
[03:42] Hey. How’s it goin’? 你好 你们怎么样
[03:44] – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. -我的天哪 -真不可思议
[03:45] What’s going on? 什么情况
[03:46] I don’t like this “My-kale” guy. 我不喜欢这位「米哥儿」
[03:48] I don’t think he likes himself, 他肯定也不喜欢自己
[03:49] or he’d pronounce it “Michael.” 不然不会叫这种奇怪的名字
[03:51] Isn’t she great? 她是不是特别棒
[03:52] She’s everything I love about America. 她身上有着我喜爱的一切美国特征
[03:53] Bold, opinionated, just past her peak, 勇敢 自以为是 人生高峰刚结束
[03:57] and starting to realize that she has to settle for less. 开始考虑是否该降低自己的要求
[04:00] And the moment she needs a shoulder to cry on, 当她需要一个肩膀来依靠的时候
[04:02] Huh? The Duncan handkerchief. 怎么样 邓肯手帕为您服务
[04:05] Well, I’m out. 好吧 我先走了
[04:06] Have fun circling my former lover, 你继续围着我的前任打转吧
[04:08] waiting for her to cry. 看她什么时候会哭
[04:11] I tried to make that sound good, 我本来想说好听点的
[04:12] but that’s what you’re doin’. 但这就是你的结局
[04:16] Uh, you’re all heroes tonight for making a difference, 你们今晚的付出 代表你们都是英雄
[04:20] but I want to introduce one of my heroes. 我要向各位介绍我的一位英雄
[04:23] Britta Perry. 布雷塔·派利
[04:27] She is the bravest, most passionate activist 她是我见过最勇敢 最热情的行动家
[04:31] I have ever had the honor of imitating. 能够跟随她的步伐 我很荣幸
[04:34] So, hey, buy her a drink. 所以 请她喝一杯吧
[04:37] Anything you wanna add, Britta? 你有什么想说的吗 布雷塔
[04:39] Oh. Wow, um, I’m not a hero. 天哪 谢谢 我不是英雄
[04:41] I’m a high school dropout and a bartender, 我高中辍学 还当过酒保
[04:44] so don’t listen to me. 别听我的
[04:48] Or anyone. 也别听任何人的
[04:49] Just listen to yourself, 聆听自己内心的声音
[04:51] and make sure you tell yourself the truth. 对自己一定要诚实
[04:56] Well, it was… it was great seeing you, so… 今天见到你很高兴 不如你就先…
[04:59] I might stay for one drink. 我留下来喝一杯吧
[05:00] – Why? – I like to drink. -为什么 -我喜欢喝酒
[05:03] – Oh, really? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[05:04] I have a serious problem. 简直是嗜酒如命
[05:05] That had better be true. 你最好别撒谎
[05:14] Cool. Cool, cool, cool. 酷 酷酷酷
[05:25] I am Kickpuncher. 我是拳拳踢战警
[05:27] You are in violation of future law. 你违反了未来法律
[05:39] Oh. Damn it, come on. 该死 到底行不行
[05:45] – What are you doing? – What? -你在干什么 -什么
[05:47] What, what are you doing? 你在干嘛
[05:49] Making a costume for a movie premiere. 为电影首映式制作戏服
[05:51] Annie banned glue guns from the apartment 安妮不许我在家里使用胶枪
[05:52] After an incident so hilarious that even describing it 因为曾发生过一件超级搞笑的事情
[05:54] Would narratively eclipse what’s happening here. 比现在正发生的这件事搞笑百倍
[05:56] – What’s happening here? – You and me bonding. -有什么事正在发生 -你我萌生友情
[05:58] Check it out. 快看
[06:02] Tell me the truth: If you were a post-apocalyptic survivor, 说实话 如果你是世界末日的幸存者
[06:05] I would raise goats, hoard cinnamon. 我会养羊 囤积肉桂
[06:07] And travel only at night. 只在夜间出行
[06:08] But, please, I have some work to do here. 抱歉 我现在正忙着呢
[06:11] Just one thing. Watch this. 就一件事 你看
[06:12] Initiate ballistic foam. 泡泡飞弹 发射
[06:28] – What the hell? – Sorry. -卧了个大槽 -对不起
[06:30] You just destroyed five hours of work! 我五小时的心血都被你毁了
[06:32] – I’ll clean it up. – No, you don’t touch it! -我来清理 -不准碰
[06:39] I know this is bad timing, 我知道这么说欠揍
[06:40] But I should go if I’m gonna make the movie, so… 但我要去忙电影的事了 所以…
[06:45] What are you doing? 你要干嘛
[06:46] Something nobody ever does. 做别人没做过的事
[06:49] Teaching you consequences. 教你如何承担后果
[06:53] – But I have to go. – But you can’t. -但我有事要走 -你走不了
[06:55] Huh, isn’t that crazy? 这很疯狂吧
[06:56] You ever been grounded? You ever been punished? 你被禁足过吗 被惩罚过吗
[06:58] Do you have any idea what it feels like 你知道被拒绝的感觉
[07:00] to be refused something? 是怎样的吗
[07:01] I know what it feels like when people try to control me. 我知道被别人试图控制的那种感觉
[07:04] You should know it never goes their way. 你要知道 这些人从没得逞过
[07:06] And what “Kicky punch” movie is that from? 这句话出自哪部「拳拳踢战警」电影呢
[07:09] The ones you’ve seen 是你看过的
[07:11] Or the one I’m gonna watch you miss? 还是你将要错过的
[07:20] I said I was sorry. 我道过歉了
[07:22] I’m sorry I punched my landlord, 痛殴房东后 我也道过歉
[07:24] But I’m not gettin’ my deposit back. 但没人把保释金还给我啊
[07:26] That’s an example of you being punished 这就是你存心欺负人
[07:28] For choosing to hurt someone. 然后被惩罚的典型例子
[07:29] I wrecked your papers by accident. 我不是存心弄坏你的画稿的
[07:30] You chose to spray this crap on purpose 你故意把这坨东西喷我桌上
[07:33] Because you didn’t care what happened. 因为你根本不计后果
[07:35] You know, let me tell you something. 我告诉你
[07:36] For five years, I have watched people 已经五年了 你身边的人
[07:38] walk around on your eggshells. 总是小心翼翼地对待你
[07:40] “Oh, Abed. He’s so imaginative, so magical.” 「阿布蒂很有想象力 很神奇」
[07:43] “Everybody hide their hamburgers! 「大家快把汉堡包藏起来」
[07:45] “If Abed sees a hamburger, we’ll all travel in time.” 「阿布蒂看到会以为我们在穿梭时空」
[07:48] “Let’s eat cookies and ice cream 「咱们穿着睡衣吃曲奇和冰激凌吧
[07:50] and dress in pajamas in the middle of the day.” 虽说现在是大白天」
[07:52] I watched my third wife die! 我目睹了我第三任老婆的死
[07:58] You think I’m spoiled? 你觉得我被宠坏了吗
[08:00] And you think I’m spoiled because it’s never occurred 你觉得大家都宠着我 就因为
[08:01] To anyone to do this? 没人会这样对待我吗
[08:03] You’re not the Marco Polo of bullying me. 你并不是勇于欺负我的斗士
[08:05] You’re just another tourist taking pictures of a great, big wall. 你是又一个当我是怪胎的冷漠路人甲
[08:07] Oh, you’re gonna make me cry. 我快被你蠢哭了
[08:09] When’s the last time someone physically limited you? 你上次被禁足是什么时候
[08:11] Oh, just now. 就在刚才
[08:12] You physically ruined my drawings. 你堂而皇之地毁了我的画
[08:16] Drawings of what? 你画的是什么
[08:20] You’re an artist? 你是个艺术家
[08:23] I destroyed something valuable? 我毁了价值连城的艺术品吗
[08:29] Looked like you were doodling chickens. 看起来你只是在涂鸦小鸡
[08:31] He is a duck! 他是鸭子
[08:32] Hey! 喂
[08:39] You’re not allowed in there. 你不能进去
[08:41] Well, I just did a one-man show 我刚完成了一部独角戏
[08:43] For a little audience that would beg to disagree. 观众们可欢迎我了
[08:45] Audience? In there? 观众 那里面吗
[08:48] We haven’t had a single person or performance 自从1997年的火灾
[08:51] in that theater since the 1997 fire. 那个剧场就不再演出 也没有观众
[08:54] 24 people died. 当时死了24个人
[08:58] So what have you guys been up to? 你们最近在忙什么呀
[09:00] Well, this. Raising money. 募集善款啦
[09:01] Organizing. Trying to make a difference. 组织活动啦 我们想改变世界
[09:03] I’m impressed, and embarrassed. 我很感动 也很羞愧
[09:05] I sold out. 我背离了自己的信念
[09:06] – We sold out. – You did not sell out. -我们才背离了信念 -你没有
[09:08] I’m going to community college to start a career. 我去社区大学读书 以求找份工作
[09:10] We’re in real estate. 我们是做房地产的
[09:12] We own the building we’re standing in. 这栋楼是我们名下的
[09:14] – Wow. You guys did sell out! – I know! -你们背离得够可以的啊 -对吧
[09:18] I should introduce myself to her friends. 我该向她的朋友们自我介绍
[09:20] I knew it! 我就知道
[09:22] You don’t have a drinking problem! 你才不酗酒
[09:23] You have feelings for Britta, you disgusting monster! 你对布雷塔还念念不忘 你个贱人
[09:26] Fine. Yes. 好吧 我承认
[09:27] Something about everybody liking her turns me on. 看到她那么受欢迎 令我蠢蠢欲动
[09:29] It’s a problem I have. 我是有这毛病
[09:30] I hated Reese’s Pieces before 我以前不爱吃瑞希糖豆
[09:32] E.T. ate them, sorry. 直到「ET」里外星人吃它 抱歉
[09:33] – You’re a bad friend! – That’s not fair! -你是个损友 -这话太没天理了
[09:36] Wait, that’s really not fair. You’re a terrible friend. 你这么说真是丧尽天良 你才是损友
[09:39] She was mine first. 我先追到她的
[09:40] And it’s not like she belongs to anybody. 而且她又不是某个人的专属
[09:41] Oh, here we go. 好吧 又来了
[09:42] “Love isn’t a game,” Say the guys that always win. 「爱情不是儿戏」 出自某情场高手
[09:45] And now, you’re going to go pull a Dane Cook 现在 你又打算学戴恩·库克
[09:47] in one of those three movies he was in 效仿他那三部电影里的样子
[09:49] about Dane Cook getting laid by accident. 机缘巧合地泡到妞
[09:51] Only it’s not a Dane Cook movie, Jeff, 只可惜 这不是戴恩·库克的电影 杰夫
[09:54] Because this time, someone’s watching: Me. 这次的主角是我
[09:58] Your friend, British Jason Biggs. 你的好基友 英国版贾森·比格
[10:01] If you never call me Dane Cook again, I’ll stand down… 要是你不把我说成戴恩·库克 我就退出
[10:05] for an hour. 一小时
[10:06] Okay. An hour. 说定了 一小时
[10:13] Are your duck drawings a secret? 你的鸭子漫画是个秘密吗
[10:14] Is that why you do ’em when nobody’s around? 所以你才在没人的时候画画
[10:16] Not that it’s any of your business, 这些事和你无关
[10:17] But I am a cartoonist in my spare time. 但我确实是个业余漫画家
[10:20] My cartoon’s about a duck. I was drawing him. 漫画的主角是只鸭子 我画的正是他
[10:22] Does the duck have a name? Does he have powers? 这只鸭子有名字吗 有超能力吗
[10:25] I’m not pitching to you. 我没向你推荐我的漫画
[10:27] You’re afraid I won’t like it. 你担心我会给差评
[10:29] Sure. 呵呵
[10:30] I’ve been a cab driver, a soldier, a cop, 我做过出租车司机 军人 条子
[10:32] But what terrifies me the most 但我最害怕的是
[10:34] is the opinion of a manchild in cardboard pants. 穿着纸糊装甲的小盆友的评价
[10:37] Kickpuncher was a cop before he became a cyborg. 拳拳踢战警在变成半机械人前也是个条子
[10:40] So you were a cop before you became…this. 你在变成这副样子之前也是个条子
[10:43] And what were you before this? 那你在这之前是什么
[10:47] Were you normal? 你正常吗
[10:48] Or do you act like this because 还是说你现在这德性是因为
[10:49] somebody stuffed you in a locker? 当初曾被人塞进了储物柜
[10:51] Is that the idea? 是这么回事吗
[10:52] Other way around. 事实正相反
[10:54] What else do you want to know about me? 你还想知道我的什么事
[10:55] What makes you stop talking. 做什么能让你闭嘴
[10:56] – Letting me go. – After you miss your movie. -放我走 -得等到你错过电影之后
[10:58] Because you want me to suffer. 你想让我受苦
[11:00] For destroying your duck cartoons? 是因为我毁了你的鸭子漫画
[11:02] The ones you’re ashamed of? 你为之感到羞耻的漫画
[11:21] 先生 每根香蕉 都算作 一件商品
[11:28] Uh, which one were you laughing at? 你在笑哪一段
[11:32] No, no, no, no, no! Stop that! 不要不要 别鼓掌
[11:34] You’re ghosts! 你们是鬼魂
[11:36] We’re ghosts? 我们是鬼魂
[11:37] The janitor out there told me you died in 1997. 外面的清洁工说你们1997年就死了
[11:40] Janitor? 清洁工
[11:44] Those guys in there told me 里面的人告诉我
[11:46] that you’re the one that died in a fire 是你在大火中死掉了
[11:48] and you’re a ghost! 你才是鬼魂
[11:49] And you just believed ’em? 你就这么相信他们了
[11:51] You just believed a bunch of ghosts? 你相信了一群鬼魂
[12:02] Have you guys seen that billboard on Water Street 你们看到水街上那个
[12:05] for consensual perfume? 两厢情愿香水广告牌了吗
[12:07] The one with the man chasing the woman through the grass 那个男人在草地上追逐女人
[12:09] and it says, “Proven in its field”? 广告词是「实战证明有效」那个
[12:11] Yeah, proven in its field 是的 实战证明有效
[12:12] and in labs on the eyeballs of rabbits. 还在兔子的眼球上也被证明有效呢
[12:14] We should make it say that! Who’s got the spray paint? 我们应该把这句加上 谁有喷漆
[12:19] No, guys, I’m serious! 伙计们 我是认真的
[12:21] Doug and Janet, you’re on lookout. 道格 珍妮特 你们把风
[12:23] Michael works the ladder. I will banksy that mother! 米克尔把住梯子 我去把这句话涂上
[12:25] Come on, guys, we gotta start taking risks again. 拜托 伙计们 我们得勇于冒险
[12:28] Well, that’s convenient for the one with nothing to lose. 你没什么可失去的 当然站着说话不腰疼
[12:34] Oh, so the person with the least wealth 怎么 最穷的人
[12:37] has the least valid argument? 最没有话语权咯
[12:39] That’s convenient. 还真富人得天下啊
[12:40] Britta, how many people have you fed this year besides yourself? 布雷塔 这一年除了自己你还喂饱了多少人
[12:44] – Oh, Janet… – No, look. -珍妮特 -不 听着
[12:45] I’ve spent enough time feeling bad. 我已经受够了内疚了
[12:51] Fight the power! 对抗强权
[13:05] – Would you like to go… – Yeah. -你想去 -好啊
[13:08] Yeah? 同意啦
[13:09] Oh, my God. 老天
[13:18] 我就是喜欢 坐这里喂鸽子
[13:20] 我们不吃 面筋
[13:25] These are really good. 画得挺好的
[13:26] It helps me to see why you were so upset. 它帮我明白了你为什么那么沮丧
[13:29] Did I ruin anything as good as what’s in here? 我毁掉的漫画也跟这些一样精彩吗
[13:31] Ah, just practic drawings. 只是些随手画的
[13:33] I have to practice drawing the duck from different angles. 我得练习从不同角度画鸭子
[13:36] It’s hard when his back’s turned 3/4 because of the beak. 他转体75度后不好画 因为他的喙
[13:39] Well… I’m a real jerk for wrecking it. 我真的很混账 毁掉了那些画
[13:43] Ah, you didn’t do it on purpose. 你又不是故意的
[13:44] That doesn’t excuse my behavior. 那也不能抵消我的行为
[13:46] No, I appreciate that. 你这么说我很感激
[13:47] It’s a good apology. You’re a good kid. 很真挚的道歉 你是个好孩子
[13:52] All right. Well… 好 那…
[13:55] I can see from the clock that if I hit all the green lights… 我看表 只要我一路绿灯
[13:57] I’m sorry, I can’t let you go. 抱歉 我不能放你走
[13:58] That’d undercut the larger lesson. 那就没法让你明白大道理了
[14:00] Yes, the lesson being that you’re very talented. 大道理是你很有才华
[14:02] But I have this thing. I can’t walk into a movie… 但问题是 我不能在开演了之后进…
[14:04] You’re not going to the movie. 你不能去看电影
[14:09] Yes, I am. 我要去
[14:10] – You need this. – Let me go! -你需要上一课 -放我走
[14:12] This is you learning. 这是教你懂事
[14:14] You’re a bad person and a bad cartoonist. 你是坏人 还是很渣的漫画画手
[14:16] You go ahead. Hurt my feelings. 来啊 伤我感情啊
[14:18] Oh! You have feelings, huh? 你还有感情呢
[14:20] Have you considered putting them into your work? 有没有想过把感情融到作品里去
[14:21] Your cartoons are monuments to joylessness, 你的作品简直就是无趣的代言词
[14:24] nervously assembled jokes based on nothing from your life 紧张拼凑的笑话既不是根据你的生活而来
[14:25] or anyone’s life! 也和其他人的生活无关
[14:26] You’re furious at me for being creative 你生我气 是因为我有创作力
[14:28] because you want to be able to create. 因为你想像我那样能创作
[14:29] You have all this rage and shame and loneliness, 你满心的愤怒 羞耻 孤独
[14:31] which I don’t even know how to feel much less understand, 那些都是我不曾感受到 更别提理解的东西
[14:33] and you decide to put what on paper? 结果呢 你把什么画到纸上了
[14:34] A duck. Jim the duck. You think I’m crazy. 鸭子 吉姆鸭 你认为我是疯子
[14:36] You think there’s something wrong with me. 你认为我脑子出了问题
[14:37] Jim the duck? 吉姆鸭
[14:39] Publishers are interested! 出版商很感兴趣
[14:40] Oh! Yeah, well, publishers are stupid. 是吗 出版商都是傻叉
[14:41] Either that or you’re misinterpreting 不然就是你没有理解对
[14:42] what was probably a form letter. 什么叫做通函
[14:44] – You shut up. – You shut up. -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
[14:45] – Now you shut up. – You shut up. -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
[14:46] Oh, are we yelling? Are we yelling right now? 开始大喊了 开始了吗
[14:47] – Self-centered… – Yelling! I’m yelling! -自私 -喊啊 喊啊
[14:48] Yelling! I’m yelling, I’m yelling, I’m yelling! 喊啊 我在大喊
[14:50] And you’re not talented! You made me miss my movie! 你没有才华 害我错过了电影
[14:57] You made me miss my movie. 你害我错过了电影
[15:11] In the words of your hacky duck, “What the hell?” 用你那破鸭子的话说 不是吧
[15:20] Do you like music? 你喜欢音乐吗
[15:22] Everyone likes music. 人人都喜欢音乐
[15:24] What are you, a fish? 难不成你是一条鱼咩
[15:26] I have…ooh, I-I tell you what we could listen to. 我有…我知道我们该听什么了
[15:29] Do you know Rimples and Splikket? 你知道林普&斯比凯特吗
[15:32] They were the british Laurel and Hardy. 他们是英国的劳莱与哈代[著名喜剧二人组]
[15:37] Most of their stuff is timeless, but you do need to know 他们很经典的 但你要知道
[15:40] that the Prime Minister went to Oxford, 首相上的是牛津
[15:42] not cambridge, as the sketch implies. 不是如段子里所说上的是剑桥
[15:45] Are they speaking English? 他们在说英文吗
[15:47] Okay. ’80s German techno it is. 好 那就听上世纪80年代德国电子舞曲吧
[15:52] Do you have any friends? 你有朋友吗
[15:53] I’m sorry? 什么
[15:54] I’ve been defining myself with reactions 我一直通过自己与别人的相互反应
[15:57] to and from other people my whole life. 来定义我自己
[15:59] Now I feel worthless just because 现在我觉得自己一无是处
[16:01] I’m worthless in relation to my friends, 因为我在交友方面一无是处
[16:04] which means they’re not my friends. 就是说他们根本不是我朋友
[16:06] Who are your friends? 你的朋友都有谁
[16:08] Well, there’s my neighbor, Pat. 我邻居 帕特
[16:09] I try to stay on his good side. I owe him money. 我只说他的优点 我欠他钱
[16:12] Uh, Jeff. I’d call you a friend. 还有杰夫 你也是我朋友
[16:14] Well, in fact, I’d call you a… 其实 你也算是我…
[16:16] Oh, that’s right. You and Jeff have actually known 对啊 你跟杰夫认识的年头
[16:18] each other longer than anybody, huh? 比谁都长 对吧
[16:20] I always forget that. 我老是忘记这点
[16:21] I guess ’cause you guys don’t really act like friends. 可能是因为你们表现得不像朋友
[16:27] Yeah, I guess not so much. 对 差不多吧
[16:31] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[16:35] Well, I think you should go home. 我觉得你应该回家
[16:40] Because you’re having an existential crisis, 因为你现在质疑自我存在
[16:44] and the best lesson you could take away from it 你能从中得到的最好的教训就是
[16:47] is that you are someone, even when you’re by yourself. 你有非凡之处 即便是你一个人的时候
[16:50] I think you’re right. Thank you. 你说得对 谢谢
[16:53] And please don’t take offense at this, 我下面说的话请不要见怪
[16:55] but thank you for not hitting on me. 谢谢你没有勾搭我
[16:56] I was just vulnerable enough to do something really stupid. 我刚才那么脆弱 什么傻事都做得出来
[17:02] – What’s wrong? – Nothing. Nothing. -怎么了 -没事 没事
[17:04] It’s nothing. 啥事没有
[17:04] It’s the… the stupid steering wheel 就是这该死的方向盘
[17:06] is on the wrong side of the car. 又跑偏了
[17:14] – What are you doing here? – I want to show you something. -你来干嘛 -给你看点东西
[17:20] What’s this? 这是什么
[17:22] It’s a script I wrote about a cop on the edge. 我写的剧本 讲的是一个游走在边缘的警察
[17:25] Troy thought it was hilarious. 特洛伊觉得太搞笑了
[17:27] I didn’t have the heart to tell him it wasn’t a comedy. 我不忍心告诉他这不是喜剧
[17:29] Why are you giving this to me? 你给我干嘛
[17:30] I know all the tricks and tropes of filmmaking, 制作电影的各项技术我都懂
[17:32] but what I’m missing is what I think 但我没有的是
[17:33] the critics call “substance,” 那些影评家所谓的「故事情节」
[17:35] which is you more than me. 这点恰好你有
[17:37] You want to be film partners? 你想跟我合拍电影
[17:46] “It’s time for justice. Police Justice.” 该正义上场了 警界正义
[17:50] Wait, the character’s name is “Police Justice”? 等等 「警界正义」是人物名
[17:54] Yeah, I think I may be able to help. 好吧 我应该能帮上忙
[17:57] I’m sorry for the stuff I said. 我为之前说的话道歉
[18:02] Me too. 我也是
[18:04] Sit down. 坐吧
[18:11] You drink scotch? 喝苏格兰威士忌吗
[18:12] – No. – You’re gonna. -不喝 -你会喝的
[18:16] Hey, handsome. This stool taken? 帅哥 这边有人吗
[18:20] Struck out, huh? 三振出局了吗
[18:21] If that makes you feel better. 如果这样能让你好受点的话
[18:23] Or maybe I just realized that I was spending the whole night 又或许我刚刚意识到这一整晚
[18:27] getting to third base with the wrong person. 我心心念念想上的三垒其实搞错对象了
[18:32] You’re a good friend, 你是个好朋友
[18:33] and I don’t say that often enough. 这话我不经常说
[18:35] That’s really nice. 太贴心了
[18:38] But you can’t have sex with me. 但你不能跟我滚床单
[18:39] How about we have these drinks 不如我们喝掉这些酒
[18:41] and then not have sex, with anyone, together? 然后不跟任何人滚床单 都不许滚
[18:46] Sounds good. 可以
[18:48] Cheers. 干杯
[18:50] So a 9-millimeter’s actually better than a 10-millimeter? 所以9毫米的真的比10毫米的好吗
[18:52] Millimeter don’t make no difference. 毫米不重要
[18:54] Bullets just kinda kill you. 是子弹就能干掉你
[18:56] “Bullets just kinda kill you.” 是子弹就能干掉你
[18:57] Are you quoting something? 这是你引用的吗
[18:58] – Can I use that? – Yeah. -我能用吗 -可以
[19:00] You left your handkerchief at my place last night. 你昨晚把手帕丢在我家了
[19:02] We had a boys’ night. 我们享受了一个纯爷们之夜
[19:04] A bottle of booze, an argument about sports cars. 喝了瓶酒 讨论了下跑车
[19:06] And I cut my hand trying to prove that I can whittle. 为了证明我会削木头还把手给割伤了
[19:09] Me too. 我也是
[19:13] Oh, hey. How was your night? 早啊 昨晚过得怎么样
[19:14] Great. I had a monumental evening… 很好 过了纪念性的一晚
[19:17] by myself. 就我自个儿
[19:19] Almost feel left out. 差不多感觉被冷落了
[19:21] Well, we’ve had our share of focus lately. 我们分享了自己最近的兴趣爱好
[19:23] Mm-hmm. Speak for yourself. 随便你怎么说吧
[19:27] I’m fine. I just, um… 我很好 就是…
[19:31] Do you guys believe in ghosts? 你们相信有鬼吗
[19:33] And if you do, do you believe 如果相信的话 那你们相信
[19:36] what those ghosts tell you about other ghosts? 一群鬼跟你说的另一群鬼的故事吗
[19:38] Chang, you cannot be on the committee 昌 如果你再这么发神经
[19:40] if you’re going to be actively insane. 就不能参加委员会了
[19:43] I’m not insane. I swear. I just, um… 我没神经 我发誓 我只是…
[19:46] had a weird experience at the theater last night. 昨晚在剧院经历了很诡异的事情
[19:49] – You were there? – Yeah, you were there? -你在那 -你在吗
[19:50] What do you mean? Of course I was. 什么意思 我当然在
[19:52] Huh, I guess we just didn’t see you. 可能我们没看到你
[19:56] Well, the ants were people. 那些蚂蚁代表人类
[19:58] The queen ant was an oil company. 蚁后是石油公司
[20:04] What if I don’t exist? 要是我根本不存在该怎么办
[20:06] Oh, I got this. 我太理解你了
[20:07] I had a very similar night last night. 我昨晚的经历跟你极其相似
[20:10] Go home, light some candles, and take a bath. 回家点几根蜡烛 洗个澡
[20:13] Okay, coolsies. 好吧
[20:43] Hey! I was thinking off-campus lunch. 我打算出去吃午饭
[20:45] What’s that tex-mex place you mentioned? 你之前说那家兼具德州与墨西哥风情的店在哪
[20:47] Salsa von taco’s? Read my mind! 萨沙玉米卷吗 看我表情
[20:53] – No, no. – Oh, no, no, no, no. -别 -别别别
[20:55] No, no, no, no, no. 别别别别介啊
[20:57] – Nah. – Oh, okay. Yeah. -算了吧 -好 行吧
[20:59] No, wha…let’s… 不 啥 咱还是…
[21:00] – No. – No, no, no. -不 -别别别
[21:01] Well…o-okay. 好吧
[21:03] You…you just… 你还是
[21:04] Ah. Oh, okay. 好吧好吧
[21:05] – I… – Wha… -我 -啥
[21:05] I-I just don’t like being left behind! 我不喜欢被人丢下
[21:08] My father got drunk in pubs 我爸在酒吧买醉
[21:10] and left me in my room with nothing! 把我一个人丢在家里 啥都没有
[21:12] – So did mine! – Oh, why would he do that? -我爸也是 -他为什么要这样
[21:14] Why do they do that? 他们为什么要这样
[21:15] Why? 为什么
[21:16] Why do they do that? 他们为什么要这样
[21:20] I-I won’t go to that tex-mex place. 我不会去那家德墨风情餐厅的
[21:22] Oh, that’s all I wanted you to say. 就等着你这句话呢
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme