Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Save Greendale committee, please welcome 「拯救格林德尔委员会」
[00:03] Our newest member, math teacher Ben Chang. 让我们欢迎新成员 数学老师 本·昌
[00:11] Okay, let’s get serious. 现在开始切入正题
[00:12] I’ve compiled a short list 我总结了一份简短的清单
[00:14] Of the most immediate Greendale emergencies. 列举了格林德尔面临的各种危机
[00:17] Is deforestation on the list? 上面有「滥砍滥伐森林」吗
[00:19] I, for one, am glad that this is happening. 我很高兴有这个委员会存在
[00:21] What this school needs is a band of heroes, 这所学校需要一群英雄
[00:24] Champions willing to rise up 一群愿意赴汤蹈火的战士
[00:26] and “Get all those potatoes out of the gym.” 「誓将体育馆的土豆驱逐出去」
[00:29] We’re like house vagadosh 我们就像HBO台播的
[00:31] in the HBO original series Bloodlines of Conquest. 「权力的血战」里的家养小精灵
[00:33] – Ohh, yeah! – Bloodlines of Conquest. -没错 -「权力的血战」
[00:34] That’s my show right there. 我大爱那部剧
[00:35] That is a good show. 确实拍得不错
[00:36] They really get the incest right. 极好诠释了「乱伦」的概念
[00:40] What the hell is Bloodlines of Conquest? 「权力的血战」到底是什么
[00:42] It’s a medieval fantasy series. 一部中世纪奇幻题材的电视剧
[00:44] It’s based on these great books that nobody seems to read. 改编自一部无人问津的史诗巨作
[00:45] It’s great. 这部剧很好看
[00:46] It’s got betrayal, boobs, espionage, dragons. 有背叛 有大胸 有谍战 还有龙
[00:48] Oh, wait, dragons? Is that a spoiler? 什么 还有龙 求别剧透
[00:52] I don’t start watching shows until they’re so popular 我要等一部剧足够火之后才会开始看
[00:55] That watching them is no longer a statement. 这样才不会显得我刻意装逼
[00:57] So because you’re three seasons behind, 就因为你落下了三季
[00:58] We have to live in a fantasy world 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗
[00:59] where there’s no such thing as dragons? 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗
[01:01] Do we also have to pretend that Lord Stevarios is still alive? 我们还要假装斯特维斯领主没死吗
[01:03] – Oh! – Thanks, Abed. -天呐 -谢你全家 阿布蒂
[01:05] How about I just buy all the Bloodlines of Conquest books, 要不要我买下整套「权力的血战」小说
[01:07] Read ahead, and spoil the whole series for you? 读完以后向你剧透大结局
[01:09] That’s insane. 太丧心病狂了
[01:10] That’s something an insane person would do. 只有丧心病狂的人才干得出这种事
[01:12] Knuckleheads, focus. 天然呆们 注意听
[01:13] Item one, the Greendale student census is out of date. 第一项 格林德尔的学生普查资料都过期了
[01:17] Britta, Abed, why don’t you partner up on that one? 布雷塔 阿布蒂 你俩能合作搞定不
[01:19] Give you a chance to squash this beef. 给你俩一个握手言和的机会
[01:21] Next, the Midterm Dance is tonight. 第二项 期中舞会今晚举行
[01:23] Who wants to be on the decorating committee? 谁想加入筹备委员会呀
[01:26] – Fine, I’ll do it. – I’ll do it. -行 我做 -我也做
[01:27] – I will be on that committee. – Me too. -我也要进委员会 -我也是
[01:31] Are you guys volunteering because you think I’ll do all the work? 你们这么积极是觉得我会把所有活全包圆是吧
[01:33] – I wouldn’t. – No. Not at all. -不是啊 -哪有 才不是咧
[01:35] I don’t care enough to lie, so no. 我懒得说谎 才不是呢
[01:37] I will reward that honesty 为奖励大家的诚实
[01:39] by giving you something easy. 我会分给你们简单的活儿
[01:41] A bulletin board fell down in the cafeteria a couple months ago. 几个月前 食堂的布告板掉下来了
[01:44] Think you can get it hung back up? 你们可以把它重新挂上去吗
[01:46] – I’ll give it a drive-by. – Great. -我会麻溜搞定 -很好
[01:47] We have now completed our first task, 现在第一个任务已经完成了
[01:50] “Have a productive meeting!” 「一次卓有成效的会议」
[01:52] For every task that we complete, 每当我们完成一项任务
[01:54] a star goes on the task wall! 就会在这任务墙上贴一颗星星
[02:29] Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! 哦耶 这样啊 耶耶
[02:35] Brince Ironstone’s daughter is his mother! 布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲
[02:40] Brince ironstone’s daughter is his mother! 布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲
[02:46] Hi there. 你好
[03:05] What can I do for you? 有什么需要我效劳的
[03:06] Can you get me a drill, a couple of screws, 能给我一把钻机 几根螺丝钉吗
[03:07] – And a bulletin board? – No, I cannot. -外加一个布告板 -不行
[03:09] Okay, I tried. Bye. 好吧 我尽力了 拜
[03:10] You wanna hang a bulletin board, 如果你想挂布告板
[03:11] you need to get a work order from the Head Janitor. 需要从校工总管那里获得工作排期才行
[03:13] They get more powerful than you? 他们的权力比你大是吗
[03:15] Hello, I’m taking the school census. 你好 我在进行全校普查
[03:16] Please fill out this form, but don’t talk to me. 请填写这张表格 但不要跟我讲话
[03:18] I can’t hear. 我听不见
[03:20] Are you deaf? But you read lips? 你是失聪人士 但你会读唇语
[03:23] Barbagarbagarba garbabarbabarba? 喇嘛提了个鳎目 哑巴别了个喇叭
[03:26] That was gibberish. You’re good. 我就是瞎咕哝 你不错
[03:29] I wish I knew sign language. 真希望我也懂手语
[03:35] Are you going to have another intense burst of compatibility 你是又要跟一个咱们再也不会见到的姑娘
[03:38] with a girl we never see again? 来一场惊天动地的相识相知吗
[03:39] I can’t hear you. 我听不到你说话
[03:43] The Midterm Dance will need a visual theme, 期中舞会需要一个惹眼的主题
[03:47] Like “Let’s blow off steam,” And it’s trains. 比如「释放压力吧」 比较有规矩
[03:50] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[03:51] Chang, your last idea was to murder. 昌 你上次的主意是谋杀别人
[03:53] Edison. The bulletin board’s a no-go. 埃迪生 布告板的事搞不定
[03:55] Really? 真的吗
[03:56] So you did your best, and this task just… 那么你尽了全力 而这项任务
[04:00] eludes you? 把你难倒了
[04:02] I have a lifetime of experience with red tape. 我这辈子都在跟公家的繁文缛节纠结
[04:04] I know when to walk away. 我知道什么时候该收手
[04:05] – Yeah, you do. – Hey, Edison. -你还真懂呢 -喂 埃迪生
[04:07] The system is lazy. 体制太怠惰
[04:09] I have integrity, too much to deal with any of it. 我这人刚正不阿 实在应付不来
[04:11] I’ll do it myself. 那就我自己来吧
[04:12] And I would love to watch you try. 我很乐意看到你的尝试
[04:14] Okay. I am on bulletin board duty. 行啊 我来负责布告板的事情
[04:18] You guys are in charge of the dance. 你们负责舞会筹备
[04:25] Oh, professor Pushpin! 小图钉教授
[04:28] Jerry, Carlo, Crazy Schmidt. I’m Annie. 杰瑞 卡罗 疯子施密特 我是安妮
[04:30] – You learned our names. – I did. -你知道我们的名字 -当然
[04:32] Crazy Schmidt, how are C.J.’s Carinet lessons going? 疯子施密特 CJ的单簧管课进行得如何
[04:37] Well, she’s having a little trouble with his left finger lifts, 她的左手手指抬起来有点难
[04:40] but she’s getting there. 不过她做得挺好的
[04:41] Annie, do you want that bulletin board hung up? 安妮 你要把布告板挂上去是吧
[04:44] Let me put in a work order for you. 我给你安排一下工作排期吧
[04:49] There you go. 行了
[04:50] That should happen in three to six business months. 应该是排在三到六个工作月后
[04:54] Any way we could bump that up a little, 可以不可以稍微提前一点呢
[04:57] so it’s somewhere above… 比如提前到…
[04:58] “Lower flag for Reagan’s death?” 「为里根身亡降旗」的上面
[05:00] You gotta talk to a custodian for that, we’re janitors. 你得找管理员谈了 我们只是校工
[05:02] There’s a difference? 有区别吗
[05:04] We were just starting to like you. 我们才刚刚开始喜欢你哟
[05:07] Had enough? 闹够了吗
[05:08] I’m just getting started. 我才刚刚开始呢
[05:09] What was your stumbling block, being nice? 阻碍你的到底是什么 变成好人吗
[05:11] Look, I admire your idealism, 我欣赏你的理想主义
[05:13] but my guess is that you will be crying uncle 但我估计没等布告板挂上去
[05:15] before that board ever goes up. 你就得缴械投降了
[05:18] Game on, baby. 开战 宝贝
[05:26] Come on, come on, come on. 来来来 赶紧吧
[05:32] What? God. 啥 奶奶的
[05:37] This isn’t over! 这事儿没完
[05:45] Here we go. You wanted to get dirty. This is where it starts. 见识一下吧 想玩阴招 就从这开始
[05:52] Deputy Custodian Lapari, 拉帕里副管理员
[05:54] Annie Edison from the Save Greendale Committee, 我是拯救格林德尔委员会 安妮·埃迪生
[05:57] How’s your daughter’s soccer… 您闺女的球踢的…
[05:58] I’m sorry, this is a closed function. 抱歉 这是非公开的私人活动
[05:59] We do not discuss business at custodial mixers. 物管聚会不谈工作
[06:01] But your daughter, soccer. 说的是你闺女和足球
[06:02] Daughter, soccer. Yes, thanks for coming. 闺女 足球 感谢光临
[06:05] Hey, get a load of that wood burnt sign. 好好欣赏一下那焦木标志
[06:08] Did Mr. Whitney in woodshop make that for you guys? 是木工厂的惠特尼先生亲手给您制作的吧
[06:11] Yes, that is a Whitney original. 没错 是惠特尼的真迹
[06:12] Oh! You know, I noticed that Whitney’s bathroom 我见识过惠特尼先生家的浴室
[06:15] has this amazing toilet. 那厕所简直绝了
[06:17] Flushes like a dc-10 turbine. 抽水力媲美DC-10飞机涡轮
[06:20] Probably exceeds code, 也许更胜一筹
[06:23] But what’s wrong with a little friendship between departments? 部门间的友谊怎么就生了嫌隙呢
[06:27] Now how can our committee be your friend? 鄙委员会可否成为您的朋友
[06:32] Bob? 鲍勃
[06:34] Excuse me. 失陪
[06:35] Chief custodian Bob Waite, 总管大人鲍勃·韦特
[06:36] BuzzHickey, Annie Edison. 巴兹·汉基 安妮·埃迪生
[06:38] Hickey and Edison, something in the job queue… 汉基和埃迪生 工作队列里有…
[06:41] Bulletin board. 布告板
[06:43] Yeah, we were hoping to get that up… 没错 我们希望能把它…
[06:45] Let’s take a walk. 没事走两步吧
[06:46] That’s quite a spread, Bob. I’m impressed. 摆设很不错嘛 鲍勃 我很欣赏
[06:48] Well, it’s election time. 选举期间嘛
[06:49] If I don’t break out the fancy sausages, 如果我不拿出点花头
[06:51] my ass goes in the grinder next January. 明年一月我就得沦为菊花残 满地伤了
[06:53] Keeping my people happy, it’s an uphill battle. 让手下开心 可是场硬仗
[06:55] For example, look at this. 比如说 看这里
[06:58] A lot of the websites we try and visit 很多我们访问的网站
[07:00] get blocked by this weird filter thing. 都被奇怪的过滤器给墙了
[07:04] Now let’s say I wanted to move a work order 现在的话 怎么才能把工作
[07:05] for a bulletin board 比如挂布告板
[07:07] from the bottom of the queue to the top. 从底下提到最上面来呢
[07:09] Now how can I do that 面临这种情况
[07:10] when I’m dealing with this? 人家怎么才能做到呢
[07:15] They want their porn unblocked. 他们想取消色情网站拦截
[07:17] Then they’ll give you your board. 才能帮你搞布告板
[07:18] That’s what that was? How did you know? 居然是这个意思 你怎么知道的
[07:20] Did you investigate pornography when you were a cop? 你当警察的时候研究扫黄吗
[07:22] – Something like that. – So he wants a bribe. -差不多吧 -他想要贿赂
[07:25] Welcome to the labyrinth, kid. 欢迎来到魔幻迷宫 小朋友
[07:27] Only there ain’t no puppets or bisexual rock stars down here. 唯一的区别是 没有木偶和双性摇滚明星
[07:30] And at the center of it all, if you’re lucky, 如你幸运的话 在迷宫中心
[07:33] a piece of cork and a few pins. 会有一块木板和一些钉子
[07:35] So what, is it worth it? 那又如何 值得吗
[07:37] Is that what a bulletin board is to you, professor? 布告板在你心里就是这样吗 教授
[07:39] A piece of cork? 一块木板
[07:40] That’s not what it is to people that lose their pets, 但对那些丢了宠物的人
[07:42] people that need rides, 需要搭车的人
[07:44] people whose bad bands need bad bass players. 还有需要渣贝斯手的渣乐队 不是这样
[07:47] To them, every pushpin has the power to change the future. 对他们来说 每颗图钉都是改变未来的力量
[07:50] So yes, professor, it’s worth it. 所以教授 没错 值得
[07:54] I know a lady in the I.T. Department. 我在IT部门认识个女的
[08:19] Okay, I’ll put some food on the tables, 把吃的摆上桌
[08:21] we’ll lower the lights, 把灯光调暗
[08:22] and that’s a Midterm Dance. 期中舞会就齐活了
[08:25] I guess it could use a little something theme-wise. 我觉得可以加点…主题气氛
[08:28] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[08:34] “Bear down for midterms.” 「期中熊起」
[08:38] What? 啥
[08:39] “Bear down for midterms.” 「期中熊起」
[08:42] You can’t just repeat it. You need to explain yourself. 不是让你再说一遍 是解释一下
[08:46] It’s midterm time. 期中了嘛
[08:47] people have to bear down, 大家都要使出熊劲儿
[08:50] study hard, get to work. 努力学习 认真用功
[08:53] It’s “Bear down for midterms.” 这就是「期中熊起」
[08:55] Is there a dot I’m not connecting? 是我掉线跟不上步伐了吗
[08:57] It’s a play on words. 这是文字游戏
[08:58] “Bear down” Is an expression. 「熊起」是一种表达方式
[09:00] I know the expression, Chang. 我知道是表达方式 昌
[09:02] “Fly on the wall” is an expression, 「无孔不入」是一种表达方式
[09:04] But if I want to pitch “Fly on the wall for midterms,” 如果我编一句「期中无孔不入」
[09:08] You might ask, “What do you mean?” 你可能问「那什么意思」
[09:13] Chang? Are you crying? 昌 你是哭了吗
[09:17] I understand I’ve been crazy in the past, 我知道原来我疯疯癫癫的
[09:18] but…that doesn’t make it any less frustrating 但不代表 我被误会成这样
[09:22] to be completely dismissed like this. 会不难过
[09:23] I don’t know if you guys even see me as human anymore. 你们是不是都不把我当人看了
[09:26] I don’t know if it’s like a joke to you. 对你们来说 我就是个笑话吧
[09:28] Are all asian men like a joke? If it’s like a racial thing. 所有亚洲人你们都当笑话看吗 种族歧视啊
[09:30] – No. – no! No! -不 -不是
[09:32] I’ve paid for my crimes. 我已经为我的罪过付出代价了
[09:34] Underneath all the craziness, I am still a human, 在疯狂的外表下 我仍旧是个人
[09:36] and I… 而且我…
[09:38] I do want to make a difference and… 我想做出改变…
[09:42] Can you respect that? Please? 你们能不能尊重一下 拜托了
[09:46] Chang… 昌
[09:48] What can we do here? 我们能做点什么
[09:51] Bear down for midterms. 「期中熊起」啦
[09:52] – Okay. – Okay, well… -好 -好 那…
[09:54] We’ll… put up some bear things? 那我们 弄点熊起的东西
[09:56] We’ll bear down. For midterms. 我们熊起来 为了期中
[10:00] Okay. 好
[10:01] You want me to lift web restrictions 你让我单独给管理员
[10:03] solely for custodial? 降低网络限制
[10:04] They need to have full access, so they can research, um… 他们需要完全访问权限才能搜索…
[10:07] Custodian stuff. 管理员需要看的东西
[10:09] If the filter is mistakenly blocking a site, 如果过滤器错误地屏蔽了一个网站
[10:11] they just need to submit the url, and I can… 他们只需要把网址交上来 我就可以
[10:14] – Okay, what do you want? – Excuse me? -你想要什么 -你说什么
[10:16] Tell us what we can do for you so that you can do this for us. 说出你的要求 我们相互帮助
[10:19] Oh. Cool. 好啊
[10:20] I… I didn’t know it could work that way. 还不知道可以这样
[10:22] I guess I could use decent parking. 我想我需要更好的停车位
[10:24] Right now they make me park in Annex B. 现在他们让我停在附加B区
[10:26] Like a… 对待我
[10:28] lunch lady. 像午餐女工一样
[10:30] Our committee can talk to parking. 我们委员会可以跟停车部谈谈
[10:31] But, Debra, let’s be clear. 但是黛布拉 我要说清楚
[10:33] I want everything to get through that porn blocker. 我要所有网站都能通过那个黄网过滤器
[10:35] What do you mean everything? 所有网站什么意思
[10:35] Everything! 所有网站
[10:39] Understood. 了解
[10:43] I’m very happy right now. 我现在好开心
[10:45] – So just bears everywhere? – Yep. -搞得到处都是熊是吧 -是的
[10:49] And then we’ll have some cakes, party hats, 然后整点蛋糕 派对帽子
[10:51] birthday stuff! 过生日用的东西
[10:53] This is coming together better than I thought. 会场布置得比我想象的好太多
[10:55] I’m sorry, birthday stuff? 什么 过生日用的东西
[10:57] – Yes, Duncan. – Okay, I’m sorry. -是的 邓肯 -好 对不起
[10:59] Birthday stuff. 过生日用的东西
[11:01] Well, I’ve been sad to see that bulletin board down 食堂的布告板一直没能挂上
[11:03] in the cafeteria for so long. 我真的很遗憾
[11:06] I’ve always had a passion for bulletins. 我一直很喜欢布告板
[11:08] If parking for the I.T. guy 如果给网络部的人停车位
[11:09] puts that board back where it belongs, 能让布告板重新挂起来
[11:12] I won’t stand in the way. 我是不会碍事的
[11:14] You know what you need… speaking as a fan of bulletins… 你知道你们需要什么吗 说到喜欢布告板
[11:16] You need to have the Dean appoint someone to oversee them, 你们得找院长指派一个人监督他们
[11:18] to make sure bulletins stay organized and protected. 确保布告板保持整洁有序
[11:21] – I’ll do it. – We could look into that. -可以交给我 -我们来解决吧
[11:23] Well, not to be that guy, but, uh… 不是我想找麻烦 但是…
[11:28] You think you could look into that before I do this for you? 在我帮你们之前 你们能先解决这事吗
[11:31] You want to control all the bulletin boards in the school… why? 你想控制学校所有的布告板 为什么
[11:34] You might want to start talking turkey, Waldron, 想要火鸡 你就快说 沃德伦
[11:36] because the Macy’s parade is almost over, 梅西游行马上就要结束了
[11:38] and grandma’s getting drunk. 奶奶都醉了
[11:39] Do you know where my department’s power 你知道我部门的权力
[11:41] comes from, Miss Edison? 来自于哪里吗 埃迪生小姐
[11:42] – Parking spaces. – Wrong. -停车位咯 -错
[11:44] There was plenty of space to park in dinosaur times, 恐龙时代就有很多停车位了
[11:46] but not one single parking department. 但从来没有停车部
[11:49] My power comes from a scarcity of parking, 我的权力来自于停车位的缺乏
[11:51] just like your dad’s comes from a lack of hugs. 就像你爸爸的权力来自拥抱的缺乏
[11:54] And you know what takes my power away? 你知道什么会将我的权力夺走吗
[11:56] Carpools. 拼车
[11:57] Carpools organized through ride shares. 拼车通过共乘形成
[12:00] Ride shares posted on bulletin boards, 共乘在布告板上贴出
[12:02] You can take the books off your head 你们可以把书从脑袋上拿下来了
[12:04] because we’re done posturing. 因为我们不需要再装模作样了
[12:06] You want me to talk turkey, well, gobble gobble. 想要火鸡 好啊 咱开吃
[12:08] I want ride shares gone. 我希望禁止共乘
[12:10] – Let’s get out of here. – All right. -咱们走 -好
[12:13] – What? – I’ll talk to the Dean. -什么 -我会和院长谈
[12:29] I must say, I don’t know what we did, 我得说虽然我不知道我们在弄什么
[12:31] but we sure did the hell out of it. 但我很确定咱们弄得很赞
[12:32] I guess the key to dance decoration is just pick an idea. 我想舞会筹备的关键在于随便想个点子就行
[12:35] And then bear down. Right, buddy? 然后搞点熊起 对吧 伙计
[12:38] Here are your sodas. 你们的汽水
[12:39] Oh…my God. 天啊
[12:40] – Yeah, pretty great. – Yeah. Bear down, baby. -很棒吧 -熊起哦 宝贝
[12:43] Too soon, you guys. This is way too soon. 玩笑开得太早了 伙计们 太早了
[12:46] – Too soon for wha… – Too soon for this! -什么太早了 -这个
[12:48] After this morning in Wisconsin? 就在今早威斯康星州发生的事之后
[12:52] Bear breaks loose at a kid’s birthday party, 一头熊在一个孩子的生日派对上挣脱
[12:53] mauls a whole bunch of people? 咬伤了很多人
[12:55] Why am I explaining this 干嘛还用我解释
[12:56] when this is obviously a ghoulish reference to it? 这派对明显就是在指这件事
[13:00] The news has been covering it all morning! 新闻都循环报道一早上了
[13:06] That’s where I got the idea. 我的点子是通过这事想到的
[13:08] You know how sometimes you hear something 有时你听到了一件事
[13:10] and forget you heard it, 然后忘记了
[13:11] but you think you came up with… 却以为是自己想到的
[13:12] Oh, man. This is bad. 老天 这太糟糕了
[13:15] We’re in crisis mode now. 我们进入危机模式
[13:17] We really messed up, you guys. 我们搞砸了 伙计们
[13:20] An office of bulletin board oversight. 监督布告板办公室
[13:23] Ah, what a novel idea. 真是个新奇的想法
[13:25] I’m gonna fill out this form right away. 我会马上签发的
[13:26] But first, a toast. 但首先 敬酒
[13:28] To hanging a bulletin board: 敬挂起一个布告板
[13:30] Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 小事一桩 柠檬一挤
[13:33] Uh, first time toasting? Get in here, buddy. 第一次敬酒吗 拿起杯子啊
[13:36] Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 小事一桩 柠檬一挤
[13:39] I’m not saying that. 我才不要说
[13:42] I hate to be that guy, 不是我想找麻烦
[13:44] but I’m not signing this form 但我是不会签字的
[13:46] until Professor Hickey says “Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.” 除非汉基教授说「小事一桩 柠檬一挤」
[13:50] Damn it, Annie. Don’t do this. 该死 安妮 别这样做
[13:52] Whatever you’ve got in your butt, 不管你有什么不爽
[13:55] can we get it out later? 咱能等会儿再闹别扭不
[13:56] When, after he signs it? After it’s all too late? 等他签完字 一切都无法挽回之后吗
[13:59] – Annie? – You petty old man. -安妮 -你这个可怜的老头
[14:01] When we started this, 最开始
[14:03] I thought you’d get a taste of the system and spit it out, 我是想让你品尝下体制内幕 然后一口吐掉
[14:05] not open a bottling plant. 而不是有样学样开家饮料灌装工厂
[14:07] You’re just like all the people that… 你跟那些人一样
[14:09] What? The people that put you here? 什么 那些把你送到这里的人吗
[14:11] The people in the big machine that made you fail? 那些让你失败的官僚大人物吗
[14:15] You went from being a cop 你从警察
[14:17] to teaching criminology because of the system, right? 变成了教犯罪学的老师 是因为体制吗
[14:19] Unfortunately for Greendale, 不过在格林德尔很不幸的是
[14:21] you have to prove it by getting nothing done. 你只能通过一事无成来证明
[14:23] Well, here’s a bulletin for you: 我来给你个布告板
[14:25] “Annie Edison doesn’t get nothing done.” 安妮·埃迪生从不会一事无成
[14:29] And where should I put that bulletin, Edison, 我要把这个布告板挂在哪呢 埃迪生
[14:31] on a sham piece of cork controlled by a parking guy 挂在一张由停车部控制的木板上吗
[14:34] that lights his cigars on student ride shares? 用学生的拼车告示条来点燃雪茄
[14:38] My God, Annie. 我的天 安妮
[14:41] What kind of labyrinth have you created? 你这是打造的什么迷宫
[14:43] Certainly not the magic kind with puppets and macho rock stars. 显然不是有木偶和威猛摇滚明星的魔幻迷宫
[14:46] You whored yourself out, kid. 你把自己出卖了 孩子
[14:48] You wanted that board so bad 你太想要那块布告板了
[14:49] that you made every board on campus worthless, 你令学校的所有布告板失去了价值
[14:52] and in doing so made the school just a shade dirtier. 并让学校变成了阴暗肮脏之地
[14:57] I thought better of you, young lady. 我本来对你寄望很高的 小姑娘
[15:00] Oh, man. This got sorkin-y. 妈呀 够毒舌的
[15:03] Yeah, well, I didn’t think anything in particular of you, 我从来对你就没有寄望
[15:06] And now I see why! 现在我知道原因了
[15:09] Okay, I didn’t follow most of that, 好吧 大多数对话我没听明白
[15:11] but it feels like I ought to do this. 但感觉我应该这样做
[15:23] Oh, hey, Annie. 你来啦 安妮
[15:25] Um… what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[15:27] “Fat dog for midterms”? 期中肥狗乐
[15:29] – Yeah! – Pretty cool. -没错 -很酷吧
[15:31] – I don’t understand. – It’s an expression. -我不明白 -是一种表达方式
[15:33] “Fat dog for midterm.” 期中肥狗乐
[15:34] Like, don’t sweat it, fat dog it. 别担心 肥狗乐一乐
[15:36] Hang out, relax, like a fat dog. 混一混 放松下 像肥狗一样
[15:39] You can look it up on Wikipedia. 你可以上维基查一查
[15:40] – There’s an entry in there. – Yep. -有这个词的条目 -没错
[15:42] I never… uh…okay. 我从来没… 好吧
[15:44] I just… I feel like I’m missing… 我只是 我觉得我没理解…
[15:48] You know, Annie, um… 知道吗 安妮
[15:49] Sometimes it feels like you don’t take us seriously. 有时候觉得吧 你根本不把咱们当回事
[15:53] Yeah, I guess we bring it on ourselves, 我想我们是自找的
[15:55] but it’s still pretty frustrating. 但依然令人相当沮丧
[15:56] Annie, is this a race thing? 安妮 是因为种族的原因吗
[15:58] – Race! – No! God, no! -种族歧视 -不 老天 绝不
[16:01] You guys! 各位
[16:02] I accept that it’s an expression, 我接受这是一种表达方式
[16:04] but I don’t see the connection to… 但我没明白其中的关联
[16:06] You’re overthinking, Annie. It’s decorating. 你想太多了 安妮 不过是筹备舞会嘛
[16:09] Just pick an idea and bear down on it. 选个主题 熊起一下就得了
[16:11] Really poor choice of words, Ben… too soon. 用词太不恰当了 本 开玩笑太早了
[16:14] But you guys are right. 但你们说得对
[16:15] I’m sorry. I’ve had a really hard day. 对不起 我今天很不顺
[16:18] I need to just… 我只是需要
[16:20] Fat dog this concept. 「肥狗」这个概念
[16:22] – Fat dog! – Fat dog it, baby! -肥狗 -肥狗乐起来 亲爱的
[17:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:04] I’m sorry, Abed, 对不起 阿布蒂
[17:06] but to the spoiler goes the victory. 但剧透者最终胜利
[17:08] But I really liked her. 但我真的很喜欢她
[17:09] She probably likes you too, but she also likes cash. 她可能也喜欢你 但她也喜欢现金
[17:11] I’m devastated. 我感觉心都死了
[17:14] Now I feel bad. But… 现在我难过了 但是…
[17:16] You learned a lesson, 你受到了教训
[17:18] and I gave a differently abled person a job. 我为一位残疾人提供了工作
[17:23] Oh, no, now I really feel bad. Wait, no. Come back! 不要 我现在好难过 等等 回来
[17:26] Let’s be fat dogs about this. 咱们来「肥狗乐」一下呗
[17:34] Hello. What happened to you? 你好 最近怎么样
[17:37] – Nothing. You never called. – I’m sorry. -没什么 你从未打电话给我 -对不起
[17:40] That was the year of the gas leak, 那是煤气泄漏的一年
[17:41] but I won’t use that as an excuse. 但我不会用这个做借口
[17:43] I can be inconsiderate and a lot of other things. 我不顾及他人的想法 还有其它很多缺点
[17:47] Me too. 我也是
[17:48] I guess I could’ve put in some effort. 我想我可以努力改变
[17:50] Would you like to go to lunch sometime? 要改天一起吃午饭吗
[17:51] No, I’d like to go to dinner. Now. 不 我想一起吃晚饭 就现在
[17:55] I can do that. 这个没问题
[17:57] I started this coat check without permission anyway. 反正这个存衣处也没有得到批准
[19:11] Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. 借过 借过 借过下
[19:14] Excuse me! 让我过去
[19:34] All right, all right! Enough! 好了 够了
[19:41] Let’s go. 我们走
[19:50] – Thanks. – Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢
[19:54] Let’s do it again! 咱们再来一遍
[19:56] There’s a brand-new dance 崭新的舞步
[19:57] Based on an old phrase 旧的曲目
[19:58] It’s called the fat dog, and it will amaze 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵
[20:01] You’ve heard this expression your entire life 其实这个词 你已经听了一辈子
[20:03] It’s not made up, it’s not made up 不是瞎掰 确实存在
[20:05] There’s a brand-new dance based on an old phrase 崭新的舞步 旧的曲目
[20:08] It’s called the fat dog, and it will amaze 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵
[20:10] You’ve heard this expression 其实这个词
[20:11] It’s a bear dance! 这是熊舞
[20:31] You’ve reached Greendale faculty office supply. 你已接通格林德尔教职工办公用品供应室
[20:34] For pencils, pens, and markers, press one. 需要铅笔钢笔马克笔 请按1
[20:36] For tape, glue, and adhesives, press two. 需要胶带胶水和粘合剂 请按2
[20:38] For staples, paper clips, and fasteners, press three. 需要订书钉回形针和扣件 请按3
[20:41] For marigold, press four. 需要金盏花 请按4
[20:46] Marigold. For obsidian, press one. 金盏花 需要黑曜石 请按1
[20:49] For aqua cerulean, press two. 需要蓝绿色 请按2
[20:51] For arcadia, press three. 需要世外桃源 请按3
[20:55] Enter activation code. 输入激活码
[21:00] Confirmed. Arcadia initiated. 确认 已经激活
[21:04] – What’s your clearance level? – Top. -你的安全级别是什么 -最高
[21:07] You really want to activate this, sir? 你真的要激活吗 先生
[21:09] Yeah. Oh! No. No! 对 不 不
[21:11] Can you… cancel it. 你能不能…取消
[21:12] Wait, who are you? Who… who is this? 等等 你是谁 你是什么人
[21:15] It’s not… I’m… 不是…我…
[21:25] Right in front of you, you stupid. 就在面前 你这个白痴
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme