时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is from all of us, Troy. | 这是大家送你的 特洛伊 |
[00:03] | When you’re sailing around the world, | 你环游世界的时候 |
[00:05] | you’ll be going through a lot of countries. | 会经过很多国家 |
[00:07] | So we got you a universal translator. | 所以我们给你买了多语种翻译机 |
[00:11] | Cool! | 真好 |
[00:12] | – Bueno. – Bueno? | -很好 -[西语] |
[00:14] | Cool. | 很好 |
[00:15] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[00:16] | I didn’t know going-away parties could be so much fun. | 没想到送别会还可以这么好玩 |
[00:19] | I should leave all the time. | 我应该每天离开一次 |
[00:20] | Let’s not forget it’s okay to be sad too. | 提醒一下 送别会也可以伤心的 |
[00:23] | Britta, do you get kickbacks from big buzzkill? | 布雷塔 你这么扫兴有人给你钱吗 |
[00:25] | – I’m serious. – We know. | -我说真的 -我们知道 |
[00:27] | The truth is, a member of our family is leaving. | 现在状况是 小组成员要离开了 |
[00:30] | For a year, maybe more. | 要去一年 甚至更久 |
[00:31] | Psychology has taught me the human mind has | 心理学讲 人类的思想倾向于 |
[00:34] | a tendency to rechannel separation anxiety in the form | 把离别的焦虑转换成 |
[00:37] | of frivolity and giddiness, and… | 轻松和搞怪 可是… |
[00:40] | I don’t want us to waste our chance to acknowledge how much | 我不希望浪费掉这难得的机会 |
[00:44] | we’re gonna miss you. | 倾诉大家对你的不舍 |
[00:47] | – Attention, Greendale. – Oh, announcements! | -格林德尔的同学 请注意 -有通知了 |
[00:49] | Announcements! | 通知来啦 |
[00:50] | – Oh, I love these. – Whoo! Announcements! | -太棒了 -通知来了哟 |
[00:52] | I’m standing here with Abed Nadir, | 阿布蒂·纳德尔在我旁边 |
[00:54] | who has chosen to give his best friend, Troy, | 他最好的朋友 特洛伊要离开了 |
[00:58] | the very special going-away present of declaring | 他决定送他一份特别的礼物 |
[01:02] | a school-wide game of hot lava! | 那就是全校一起玩熔岩游戏 |
[01:05] | – Cool! – Ooh, that sounds like fun! | -真不错 -好像很有趣的样子 |
[01:07] | Wha…no! Process your feelings. | 不行 你们要转换一下情绪 |
[01:09] | Hot lava is the sweet, classic children’s game | 熔岩游戏是很有趣的经典儿童游戏 |
[01:12] | in which you are not allowed | 玩家不能碰到地板 |
[01:15] | to touch the floor, or you’re dead. | 否则就会死亡 |
[01:17] | I think it’s cute, and while I normally don’t | 我觉得这主意很棒 虽然我并不支持 |
[01:19] | condone climbing on furniture, | 在公共设施上乱爬 |
[01:22] | Troy and Abed’s friendship has been such | 特洛伊和阿布蒂的友谊 |
[01:24] | a special and magical part of Greendale, | 也是本校文化中特殊而神奇的一部分 |
[01:27] | we owe it to ourselves to honor it. | 我们应当向其致敬 |
[01:30] | Abed, anything to add? | 阿布蒂 你有要补充的吗 |
[01:32] | Yes, take this seriously. Stay on furniture. | 好的 严肃认真 不要落地 |
[01:34] | No books, no bags. The dead can’t talk. | 不能用书或者背包 死后不能说话 |
[01:36] | No coming back as a lava monster. | 也不能变成熔岩怪兽复活 |
[01:37] | Yes! | 太棒 |
[01:38] | Hot lava! | 熔岩游戏 |
[01:40] | Come on, guys, this is classic avoidance. | 拜托 这很明显就是逃避现实 |
[01:42] | I have to go talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈 |
[01:43] | Oh, and because the non-awesome | 因为一些平凡的人 |
[01:44] | often need incentive to do awesome stuff, | 总是需要一些刺激来做不平凡的事 |
[01:46] | the final survivor will win my near-mint condition | 最后的赢家将获得我的珍藏 |
[01:49] | number one issue of Space Clone, | 几乎十成新的「空间克隆」最新版 |
[01:50] | valued by the comics authority at $50,000. | 漫画界权威估价五万美元 |
[01:54] | Wh…I’m…I’m sorry? | 等等 你 你说什么 |
[01:55] | The floor turns to lava in ten… | 地板变成岩浆倒计时 十 |
[01:56] | Nine, eight, seven… | 九 八 七 |
[02:00] | Did you say $15,000 or $50,000? | 你刚刚说一万五还是五万 |
[02:02] | – six… – Oh, who am I kidding? | -六 -我这是装什么呢 |
[02:03] | Help, lava! | 小心岩浆 |
[02:04] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[02:09] | 废柴联盟 岩浆世界 | |
[02:24] | Professor Duncan? | 邓肯教授 |
[02:26] | You stay back, Britta! | 不许靠近 布雷塔 |
[02:27] | I’m not afraid to push a girl into make-believe lava. | 即使是妹子 我也能狠下心推她进岩浆 |
[02:30] | In fact, it’s been my primary strategy. | 这其实是我的基本战略 |
[02:32] | I’m staying in the game, so I can talk to Abed. | 我不能被淘汰 因为我要跟阿布蒂谈谈 |
[02:34] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[02:35] | What I’m worried about is money. | 我担心的是奖金 |
[02:36] | My self-published novels aren’t going to publish themselves. | 我打算出的书不可能自动出版 |
[02:39] | Don’t regress to primal behavior | 不要因为跟随潮流 |
[02:41] | just because it’s allowed. | 就退化到原始行为 |
[02:42] | 美国少女时尚杂志 曾邀Demi Lovato等女星进行封面拍摄 | |
[02:42] | We’re human beings, not the editors of Teen Vogue. | 我们是人类 不是「青少年时尚」杂志编辑 |
[02:46] | They’re setting a terrible example for today’s young women. | 他们给如今的年轻女性树立了坏榜样 |
[02:48] | Well, I’m sorry, Britta, | 我很遗憾 布雷塔 |
[02:49] | But it’s either you or me… | 但今天不是你死就是我活 |
[02:51] | and I’m me. | 我一定活 |
[02:53] | – No! – Yes, yes, yes! | -不要 -要的 要的 |
[03:01] | Real nice, Winger. | 算你狠 翁格 |
[03:02] | This is why the English never win any sports. | 怪不得英国人总是赢不了体育比赛 |
[03:05] | ‘Cause everyone else cheats! | 因为别人都作弊 |
[03:08] | Britta, there you are. | 布雷塔 你在这里啊 |
[03:10] | Sweet, sweet, portable chairs. | 真不错 便携椅 |
[03:13] | Plastic gold. Four-legged diamonds. | 这就是塑料做的金子 四条腿的钻石 |
[03:16] | You claiming this? | 这东西你要了吗 |
[03:17] | Lava joust? | 熔岩决斗吧 |
[03:19] | Did you all hit your heads on each other’s heads? | 你们的脑壳都被别人撞坏了吗 |
[03:21] | Let’s get real, Britta. | 醒醒吧 布雷塔 |
[03:22] | Once the last of the chairs are gone, | 一旦最后的椅子都被抢光 |
[03:24] | A sofa hopper like you won’t last 20 minutes. | 就你这样的沙发跳跳党不出20分钟必死 |
[03:26] | You want to join this alliance, | 你是选择加入我们 |
[03:27] | – or you want to join the lava? – Fine. | -还是选择跳入岩浆 -好吧 |
[03:29] | But I’m not learning the new names for anything. | 但是各种新称号什么我是不会学的 |
[03:33] | Centipeding isn’t the fastest form of travel, | 蜈蚣爬并不是最快的行进方法 |
[03:35] | but if we find more chairs, | 但如果找到了更多椅子 |
[03:37] | we can do the inchworm, scootenanny, | 我们就可以进行毛虫爬 滑行前进法 |
[03:40] | The reverse Danny Thomas. | 反向丹尼·托马斯式 |
[03:41] | Do you think this game’s gotten a little out of hand? | 你们觉不觉得这个游戏有点过头了 |
[03:43] | Eh, feels normal enough for a school | 我们学校已经进了报警电话的黑名单 |
[03:45] | that’s on 911’s blocked caller list. | 这种程度很正常 |
[03:47] | And I like that Abed wanted to send Troy off in a cool way. | 我很欣赏阿布蒂以这么酷的方式送特洛伊离开 |
[03:49] | Send him off or put off sending him? | 是送他离开还是拖延他的离开 |
[03:51] | I think this imaginary lava | 我觉得游戏里的岩浆 |
[03:53] | might symbolize Abed’s fear of change. | 可能代表着阿布蒂对于改变的恐惧 |
[03:54] | I think that diagnosis symbolizes | 我觉得你能做出这种判断代表着 |
[03:56] | your lack of a psych degree. | 你没有心理学的学位 |
[03:57] | Mama mahogany, feast your feet | 亲亲娘哎 那边那堆椅子 |
[04:00] | on that stack of sticks. | 够咱们用好久了 |
[04:01] | Eh, too easy. Could be a trap. | 太容易得到 可能是陷阱 |
[04:03] | As if someone else is taking this game | 不会有别人像你们这么认真 |
[04:05] | as seriously as you. | 对待这场游戏的 |
[04:06] | Let’s keep this centipede rolling. | 继续往前堆吧 |
[04:07] | Give me a chair. | 给我把椅子 |
[04:08] | Ugh, so stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[04:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:14] | Locker boys! | 柜子党 |
[04:20] | Winger, Edison, and Perry. | 翁格 埃迪生 派利 |
[04:23] | What a delicious…combination. | 多么美味的 结合啊 |
[04:27] | What are we getting from this extra level of commitment? | 你们这么拼命能得到啥 |
[04:30] | We’re getting your chairs, your food, | 能得到你们的椅子 食物 |
[04:32] | and the names of your same-sex celebrity crushes. | 另外 老实交代你们爱慕哪位同性明星 |
[04:35] | Everyone has one, don’t lie. | 人人都有的 不用骗我 |
[04:36] | Then you’re free to go… into lava! | 然后你们就可以走…进岩浆了 |
[04:48] | Stand down or meet your doom, Chang. | 再不退散就受死吧 昌 |
[04:51] | You’re in no position to make threats, Floor Strider. | 你们不能威胁我 阔步党 |
[04:53] | Our truce ended when | 从你夺走我们的投币电话凳那一刻起 |
[04:54] | you banished us from the pay phone bench. | 我们的停战协定就终止了 |
[04:56] | You used that bench to upset the balance. | 你用那凳子破坏平衡 |
[04:58] | By the vapors of magmarath, we will restore it. | 我们会用魔法大地的蒸汽来修复它 |
[05:01] | – You have gods? – Locker boys! | -你们有这本事 -柜子党 |
[05:04] | Earn your M&Ms! | 打得好的有糖吃啊 |
[05:06] | Troy and Abed intimidation stance. | 特洛伊 阿布蒂进入恐吓状态 |
[05:14] | I guess that actually looked the way it did in my head. | 场面跟我想的差不多嘛 |
[05:26] | Hiya, kids. | 孩子们好啊 |
[05:28] | I’m Criminology Professor Buzz Hickey, | 我是犯罪学教授巴兹·汉基 |
[05:31] | And this…this is just a little something I threw together. | 这不过是我随便组装的小玩意 |
[05:44] | Jump! | 跳 |
[05:49] | – Centipede, centipede! – Okay! | -变身蜈蚣 -收到 |
[05:53] | Pull harder! Pull harder! Pull harder! | 用力 用力啊 |
[05:58] | My same-sex celebrity crush is Nathan Fillion! | 内森·菲利安[灵书妙探主演]是我男神 |
[06:02] | Nathan Fillion! | 内森·菲利安 |
[06:04] | Jeff, Annie! Get to Shirley Island. | 杰夫 安妮 去雪瑞岛 |
[06:06] | We’ll meet you there. | 那边见 |
[06:07] | Abed, save yourself! | 阿布蒂 自求多福吧 |
[06:09] | Abed, before Troy “dies in lava,” | 阿布蒂 在特洛伊死于熔岩之前 |
[06:12] | you can save yourself emotionally | 你完全可以自救的 |
[06:14] | by honestly experiencing the pain of him leaving Greendale! | 只要用心感受他要离开学校的那种痛苦就行了 |
[06:19] | We can do this in three steps. Britta, jump to that trash can. | 三步就能搞定 布雷塔 跳到垃圾桶上 |
[06:22] | Troy, start inchworming. | 特洛伊 变身尺蠖虫 |
[06:23] | What’s the third step? | 第三步是什么 |
[06:24] | The third step’s survival. Good luck, Britta. | 第三步是幸存 祝好运 布雷塔 |
[06:26] | Seriously? Troy! | 不是吧你 特洛伊 |
[06:28] | Sorry, Britta, Abed knows best. | 对不住了 布雷塔 阿布蒂最清楚 |
[06:29] | But I’ll always remember you as kind of slowing us down | 你永远活在我心中 你这个拖后腿 |
[06:32] | and complaining a lot. | 爱抱怨的存在 |
[06:33] | Oh, my…no! | 妈呀 不要啊 |
[06:42] | They abandoned you? | 他们抛弃你了 |
[06:44] | This game’s doing bad things to people. | 这游戏真是激发了人类的丑恶面 |
[06:46] | Now me, I’m just in it for the money. | 我是奔着钱才参加的 |
[06:47] | My son’s getting gay married. | 我儿子要跟他男朋友结婚了 |
[06:49] | The flowers alone, you have no idea. | 光是那些花 想都不敢想 |
[06:52] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:54] | I lived in New York. | 我在纽约住过 |
[06:58] | All right, Miss Perry, climb aboard. | 好吧 派利小姐 上车吧 |
[07:01] | It’s fake killing time. | 就当你已经被我杀了 |
[07:17] | Welcome to Shirley Island. | 欢迎来到雪瑞岛 |
[07:20] | No furniture beyond this point. | 这边不能带家具 |
[07:22] | Leave your weapons at the door | 把武器丢在门边 |
[07:23] | and any spare doors at the entrance. | 多余的门放入口处 |
[07:28] | Then came the now-now times… | 现在是实况传输时间 |
[07:31] | When the floors were covered | 地上坐满了 |
[07:33] | with the burny touch. | 愤怒的小鸟 |
[07:39] | – You made it. – Friends! | -你们成功了 -好伙伴 |
[07:41] | Welcome to Shirley Island, where all your dreams come true, | 欢迎来到雪瑞岛 这里是你美梦成真之地 |
[07:44] | if you dream of standing on a table and pissing in a jar. | 如果你的梦想是站在桌上尿在罐里 |
[07:47] | Where’s Britta? | 布雷塔呢 |
[07:48] | – She didn’t make it. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -我们失去她了 -太遗憾了 |
[07:52] | – Poor Britta. – It’s okay. | -可怜的布雷塔 -没事的 |
[07:53] | 人类之堕落 凡夫俗子 基督徒 | |
[07:54] | Her sacrifice got us this far, | 她牺牲自己成全了我们 |
[07:56] | and now we can’t lose. | 现在只许成功不许失败 |
[07:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | Because now we’re on Shirley Island, | 因为我们现在身处雪瑞岛 |
[07:59] | and according to legend… so is the orb. | 据传说 宝球也在此地 |
[08:03] | I’m sure I have no idea what you’re speaking of. | 完全不懂你们在说什么 |
[08:05] | – This is a place of peace. – And profit. | -这里一片祥和 -还有钱赚 |
[08:08] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[08:09] | You’re not really playing, Shirley. | 你没有真的投入游戏 雪瑞 |
[08:10] | You’re a merchant, and more power to you. | 你是个商人 无上的权利归你 |
[08:13] | But don’t withhold power from others just to make money. | 但别为了赚钱独揽大权 |
[08:16] | We want the orb. | 我们要宝球 |
[08:17] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[08:20] | Listen, I’m still a little raw from | 一想到布雷塔刚才的遭遇 |
[08:21] | what happened with Britta back there. | 我的心还是一阵阵隐隐作痛 |
[08:23] | I mean, fun is fun, but I don’t want my last day here | 好玩是好玩 但我不想在这的最后一天 |
[08:25] | to be a day where everyone hates me. | 还被众人唾弃 |
[08:29] | Last day? | 最后一天 |
[08:30] | Citizens of Shirley Island! | 雪瑞岛的岛民们 |
[08:34] | What have you brought to my door? | 你们把什么鬼东西招到我这来了 |
[08:36] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[08:39] | My God, it’s Hickey. | 天呐 是汉基 |
[08:40] | And he’s got Chair Walkers! | 他还带着行尸走椅 |
[08:47] | Come out with your feet on the floor, | 脚触地站出来吧 |
[08:50] | and there will be no need for nudging or jostling. | 这样我就不必费力强推横扫了 |
[08:53] | I did not skip my son’s birthday for second place! | 我不惜错过儿子的生日 必须夺冠 |
[09:04] | I want to say something to you guys about mental health. | 我要跟你们普及点心理健康知识 |
[09:06] | Is that Britta? Is she alive? | 是布雷塔吗 她没死 |
[09:08] | Why did you think she was dead? | 你们为什么认为她死了 |
[09:09] | We kind of…left her. | 我们算是 把她丢下了吧 |
[09:11] | Left her for dead? | 把她丢下送死 |
[09:13] | Sounds bad when you put it that way. | 你这么说太邪恶了 |
[09:14] | Can you put it a way that sounds good? | 能说得婉转一点吗 |
[09:16] | You do realize this isn’t just a pile of chairs, right? | 你们都知道这不只是一堆椅子 对吧 |
[09:19] | This is a crib, | 这是一道栅栏 |
[09:20] | and you’re curled up inside there, sucking your thumb, | 你们蜷缩在这里 吸吮大拇指 |
[09:24] | because you’re too scared to say good-bye. | 因为你们不敢向这个世界说再见 |
[09:26] | Well, it’s time to grow up. | 都成熟点吧 |
[09:28] | The adults are here, and we’re gonna tear down your fort. | 成人们来了 你们的要塞即将被摧毁 |
[09:31] | Chair walkers, attack! | 行尸走椅 出击 |
[09:48] | My name was Vicki! Tell my story! | 我名叫薇琪 请别忘记我 |
[09:51] | These are my only pants! I can’t get them dirty! | 我就这么一条裤子 不能弄脏了 |
[09:53] | I’m actually British! | 其实我是英国人 |
[09:54] | Leonard! Butter ’em up! | 伦纳德 上黄油 |
[09:55] | You got it! | 遵命 |
[10:08] | Cirque du so long, you high-stepping acro-bastards! | 马戏团的把戏玩够了吧 踩高跷的小丑们 |
[10:12] | Do you have any rolling chairs? | 你有轮椅吗 |
[10:13] | Behind the curtain. | 在窗帘后面 |
[10:14] | Abandon fort! Women and man-children first! | 放弃堡垒 妇女和伪正太先撤离 |
[10:18] | Hey, seat feet! Chair to dance? | 椅子高跷队 来比一场吗 |
[10:30] | Yes! | 作战成功 |
[10:35] | Britta, I’m your friend. | 布雷塔 我可是你的朋友 |
[10:37] | I can’t hear dead people, Annie. | 死人的话我听不到 安妮 |
[10:39] | I’m in a world of imagination. | 这里是想象的国度 |
[10:41] | Then imagine what the floor looks like. | 那就想象一下地板的感觉 |
[10:43] | I don’t have to. I’ll just imagine | 我无需如此 只要想象一下 |
[10:45] | Where you’re about to be! | 你待会儿的处境即可 |
[10:46] | That’s the same as imagining the floor. | 这不就是我说的意思嘛 |
[10:48] | Then you just admitted that’s where you’ll be. | 那你是承认自己会去滚地板了吧 |
[10:50] | – Knock, knock, Britta. – I’m not gonna say | -咚咚咚 布雷塔 -我才不会回答 |
[10:52] | “Who’s there?” Because someone on the floor is knocking. | 「是谁啊」 我知道是地板上那家伙在敲门 |
[10:54] | Well, that’s lame. You have to say, “Who’s there?” | 你赖皮 你必须说「是谁啊」 |
[10:56] | – Floor! – What? | -是地板 -啥 |
[10:57] | – That’s who’s there! – Yeah! | -敲门的是地板 -没错 |
[10:59] | But it’s for you! | 但要滚地板的人是你 |
[11:06] | Shirley, give us the orb, and we can save Shirley Island. | 雪瑞 交出宝球 让我们拯救雪瑞岛吧 |
[11:08] | The orb can’t save Shirley Island | 宝球是无法拯救雪瑞岛的 |
[11:10] | Because Shirley Island is the orb. | 因为岛即是球 球即是岛 |
[11:12] | In a cool way like Keyser Soze | 这是「凯撒·苏尔」式的情节发展 |
[11:13] | Or a lame way like Jewel of the Nile? | 还是「尼罗河宝藏」式的烂片剧情 |
[11:18] | You tell Buzz Hickey that Shirley Bennett said… | 去告诉巴兹·汉基 雪瑞·伯纳德曾说过 |
[11:21] | Well, I don’t want to waste your time. | 算了 不浪费时间了 |
[11:22] | Just think of something cool and give me credit. | 记得我的功劳 帮我想些霸气的台词 |
[11:24] | But the door I’m knocking on is your home, | 我敲的是你家的门 |
[11:27] | So if I’m the floor, it means you’re dead. | 如果我是地板 说明你已经死了 |
[11:29] | If you’re the floor, you’re already dead. | 如果你是地板 你早就死了 |
[11:31] | Just do it right! Knock, knock! | 我们重新来过 咚咚咚 |
[11:33] | Knock, knock! | 咚咚咚 |
[11:41] | Who’s there, bitch? Floor! | 是谁在敲门 贱人 是地板 |
[11:44] | Floor! | 地板 |
[11:53] | Troy and Abed in a bubble | 「特哥布弟」合体泡泡 |
[12:22] | Hickey, you chicken. | 汉基 你个胆小鬼 |
[12:29] | He gutted us. Retreat! | 他割破了宝球 快撤 |
[12:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:39] | I’m the only one left. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[12:40] | I won 50,000 bucks. | 五万美金是我的了 |
[12:44] | That’s 50,000 lottery tickets! | 可以买五万张彩票啦 |
[12:54] | You can’t outrun your emotions! | 你们逃避不了自己的真实感情 |
[13:04] | I had a dream like this, | 这情节我梦到过 |
[13:05] | But it was sexual. | 但是个色色的梦 |
[13:06] | I will force you two to grieve properly | 我会让你俩正正经经地伤心欲绝 |
[13:09] | even if it kills us all! | 就算代价是全军覆灭 |
[13:11] | Go away, Britta! | 走开 布雷塔 |
[13:25] | Sorry about our butts touching. | 我俩贴菊了 抱歉 |
[13:35] | Okay, we’ll go into the vents. | 我们钻进通风口 |
[13:36] | – They’ll never find us there. – I say we take a stand here. | -他们找不着的 -要不就站在这儿吧 |
[13:38] | I mean, someone’s got to win sometime. | 总得有人赢得游戏 |
[13:40] | Not if we never kill each other. | 只要我们不自相残杀 |
[13:42] | Then we can play forever. | 我们能一直玩下去 |
[13:43] | Right. Wait. | 没错 等一下 |
[13:44] | Abed, the floor can’t be lava forever. | 阿布蒂 地板不可能永远是岩浆 |
[13:46] | The game’s got to end. | 游戏终会结束 |
[13:51] | It’s not a game for me, Troy. | 这对我来说不是游戏 特洛伊 |
[13:53] | I’m seeing real lava because you’re leaving. | 我看到的是真实的岩浆 因为你要走了 |
[13:54] | It’s embarrassing, and I don’t want to be crazy, | 这挺尴尬的 我不想变成疯子 |
[13:56] | But I am crazy, so… | 但我确实不正常 因此… |
[13:58] | I made a game that made you and everyone else see what I see. | 我搞了这场游戏 令你和大家能看见我所见 |
[14:06] | I don’t want it to be there either, I swear. | 我发誓 我也不想变成这样 |
[14:08] | I want you to be able to leave, | 我希望你能轻松地离开 |
[14:09] | but I don’t think the lava goes away until you stop leaving. | 但这岩浆不会消失 除非你留下 |
[14:11] | So the only way I can help you is | 只有我放弃长大成人的机会 |
[14:13] | by giving up my chance to be one person? | 我才能帮到你 |
[14:22] | – You guys ready for closure? – Of your caskets? | -准备好受死…-进棺材了吗 |
[14:25] | Guys, stop, okay? The lava’s real to Abed. | 等一下 这岩浆对阿布蒂来说是真实的 |
[14:28] | – It’s not a game to him. – Oh, no. | -对他来说 这不是游戏 -不会吧 |
[14:29] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么看吗 |
[14:30] | I think he’s used to getting his own way. | 我认为他习惯装可怜博同情 |
[14:33] | I think he’s never met me. | 可惜他没早点遇到我 |
[14:41] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[14:42] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[14:48] | Unbelievable. | 我了个大槽 |
[14:49] | When this game is over, I’m gonna shove you back. | 等游戏结束 有你好看的 |
[14:54] | Abed, give me your other hand! | 阿布蒂 拉住我 |
[14:58] | It’s down to us. | 就剩我们了 |
[14:58] | You or Britta will be the winner. | 幸存者就在你和布雷塔中 |
[15:00] | I’m not leaving, okay? Just…I promise. | 我不走了 好吗 我保证 |
[15:03] | Just…the floor’s not lava now. Just give me your hand. | 这地板不是岩浆 快拉住我 |
[15:05] | I don’t think the lava’s here because you’re leaving. | 这儿会有岩浆 不是因为你要离开 |
[15:08] | I think it’s here because I won’t let go. | 而是因为我不愿放手 |
[15:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:12] | – Bye. – Abed. | -再见 -阿布蒂 |
[15:13] | Abed. Abed! | 阿布蒂 阿布蒂 |
[15:15] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[15:18] | Abed! Abed! | 阿布蒂 阿布蒂 |
[15:25] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[15:27] | He’s…he’s fake dead. | 他…他假死了 |
[15:30] | Forever. | 永远 |
[15:31] | El esta muerto para siempre. | 他永远死了[西语] |
[15:33] | – Shut up. – Callate. | -闭嘴 -关闭[西语] |
[15:35] | – What? – Que? | -啥 -啥[西语] |
[15:36] | – Stop! – Para. | -住嘴 -停[西语] |
[15:42] | He’s not really dead. | 他不是真的死了 |
[15:43] | No, but he’s really playing dead, and he’s not gonna stop. | 但他在认真装死 而且不愿醒来 |
[15:45] | Here. Congratulations, you win. | 给你 恭喜你赢了 |
[15:50] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂他 |
[15:51] | No one gets Abed. | 没人懂他 |
[15:53] | I got him a little. | 我只了解他一点点 |
[15:54] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:00] | I don’t deserve to fake live. | 我不配活在这游戏中 |
[16:02] | Wait! No. | 等下 别走 |
[16:03] | – I can fix it. – How? | -我能救他 -怎么救 |
[16:05] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[16:06] | In real life, I don’t know, but I can fake fix him. | 现实中我不晓得 但我可以假装救活他 |
[16:09] | I can clone him. | 我可以克隆他 |
[16:10] | – I’ll clone him. – Go on. | -克隆一个他 -继续说 |
[16:12] | I just need his DNA. | 只需要他的DNA |
[16:15] | Let’s get his DNA. Don’t touch the lava. | 来采集他的DNA 别碰到岩浆 |
[16:17] | You might be onto something. | 看来你摸到一点门道了 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna find discarded technology | 我要从曾经辉煌文明世界里 |
[16:21] | from this once great civilization | 找点荒废的科技 |
[16:23] | and start a cloning machine. | 再开启克隆机 |
[16:25] | Okay, I’m placing this cellular regeneration | 好 在他陈尸的位置 |
[16:28] | sequencer on the spot where he died. | 我要放置一个细胞再生程序 |
[16:30] | Here, don’t forget this. | 给 别忘了这个 |
[16:31] | This is a laser guidance system that keeps | 这个激光制导系统可以 |
[16:34] | the regeneration sequence from, um…jib-jabbing. | 使细胞再生程序不被…戳坏 |
[16:38] | Jib-jabbing? | 还戳 |
[16:39] | Initiate regeneration sequence. | 开启细胞再生程序 |
[16:57] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[16:58] | We made a perfect clone of Abed. | 我们完美克隆出了阿布蒂 |
[17:06] | Actually, Britta’s work was sloppy. | 不过布雷塔的功力不足 |
[17:07] | I’m not an exact replication. | 我并没有被完美克隆 |
[17:09] | I have all of Abed’s abilities and memories, | 我拥有阿布蒂所有能力和记忆 |
[17:10] | but I’m missing his wild emotionality. | 但没有他狂野的情感 |
[17:16] | Although I think I may be able to let Troy go now. | 不过我想我可以放特洛伊离开了 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:23] | I haven’t been completely honest. | 我一直没有坦白说 |
[17:25] | I’m really scared to go on my trip. | 其实要去环游世界 我怕死了 |
[17:28] | Well, you don’t have to go. Your clone can. | 你不必非去不可 你的克隆版可以去 |
[17:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:02] | So you guys are all cloned up too, huh? | 你们也都是克隆出来的吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, believe in cloning. | 信克隆 得永生 |
[18:07] | Well, guess that’s my ride. | 我的船来了 |
[18:11] | I’m so excited for you. | 我为你激动不已 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna see the world | 你可以周游世界 |
[18:14] | and experience new cultures. | 体验不同的文化生活 |
[18:16] | I mean, technically all culture has been homogenized | 不过这五十年来所有的文化 |
[18:18] | by 50 years of American imperialism, | 都被美帝给同化的差不多了 |
[18:20] | But at least the candy bar wrappers will… | 不过至少糖纸还是… |
[18:24] | God, there I go. | 天啊 我又来了 |
[18:26] | Almost Britta’d our good-bye, huh? | 差点「布雷塔」了我们的告别 |
[18:27] | I’m the worst. | 我差劲透了 |
[18:28] | You’re the best, and I love you. | 你是最棒的 我爱你 |
[18:33] | I’m better at sex than Jeff, right? | 论床技我比杰夫好吧 |
[18:34] | I’ve yet to have anyone worse. | 举世无双 |
[18:40] | All I ever wanted in high school was for Troy Barnes | 我整个高中都期盼着特洛伊·巴恩斯 |
[18:44] | to notice me, and then I ended up living with you. | 能看我一眼 后来居然和你同居了 |
[18:48] | – I’m pretty lucky. – I’m not. | -我太幸运了 -我可倒霉了 |
[18:50] | I had a chance to be your friend in high school, | 高中本来有机会成为你的朋友 |
[18:51] | but I was too busy trying to be cool. | 结果我忙着装逼 |
[18:54] | I missed out on four more years of Annie. | 错过了安妮整整四年的陪伴 |
[19:03] | You are the coolest guy I know. | 你是我见过最牛逼的人 |
[19:06] | I hope I make you proud. | 希望我可以让你为我骄傲 |
[19:10] | I’ve never stepped foot outside of Colorado. | 我一步都没迈出过科罗拉多 |
[19:13] | You’re becoming much cooler than me by doing this. | 你做的这件事 让你比我还牛逼 |
[19:19] | Thanks for looking out for me. | 谢谢你一直照顾我 |
[19:21] | Thank you for putting up with the boring, old mom | 谢谢你能容忍一个无聊的老妈子 |
[19:23] | in your college study group. | 出现在你大学的学习小组 |
[19:24] | You made a furniture fortress. | 你造了个家具城堡 |
[19:26] | You’re the badass from our study group. | 你可是小组一霸 |
[19:35] | Clone Troy. | 特洛伊克隆人 |
[19:37] | Clone Abed. | 阿布蒂克隆人 |
[19:40] | By the way, when I cloned you, I had to patch | 对了 克隆你的时候 没办法 |
[19:41] | some missing parts of your dna with genes from a homing pigeon. | 我只能用一只信鸽的DNA修补了你的DNA |
[19:44] | You may notice side effects, like a compulsion to come back. | 你可能会感到副作用 比如想回家的冲动 |
[19:49] | Cool. Clone hug? | 酷 克隆抱抱 |
[19:59] | So you’re really just gonna pilot this thing all on your own? | 你真准备只靠自己驾驶这个玩意儿吗 |
[20:02] | Well, Pierce’s will stated that someone would be | 皮尔斯的遗嘱里说 |
[20:03] | assigned to travel with me to verify that I don’t cheat. | 会指派一个人陪我旅行 以确定我没有作弊 |
[20:06] | Captain Barnes. | 巴恩斯船长 |
[20:08] | We should probably set sail while the wind | 趁着风向可以助我们一臂之力 |
[20:10] | is still in our favor, don’t you think? | 是不是应该开始扬帆起航了 |
[20:12] | Engage. | 起航[星际迷航] |
[20:19] | * A gathering of angels * | *天使云集* |
[20:23] | * Appeared above my head * | *在我头顶* |
[20:26] | Now, Troy, I know it’s gonna be difficult | 特洛伊 我知道让你和我在一起 |
[20:28] | for you to interact with me… | 你不好过… |
[20:29] | No, no. That was the original Troy. | 不会不会 那是特洛伊本体 |
[20:31] | I’m his clone. | 我是他的克隆人 |
[20:32] | Let’s get the lead out, Burton. | 抓紧时间出发吧 伯顿 |
[20:34] | Aye, aye, sir. | 收到 船长 |
[20:38] | * They said, come sail away, come sail away * | *他们呼唤 出海远航 出海远航* |
[20:42] | * Come sail away with me, that’s… * | *与我一起出海远航* |
[20:46] | * Come sail away, come sail away * | *出海远航 出海远航* |
[20:49] | * Come sail away with me * | *与我一起出海远航* |
[20:56] | You know, starting a sea voyage from landlocked Colorado | 从内陆科罗拉多出海 |
[20:58] | May not have been the best idea. | 这个主意没有太走心啊 |
[21:00] | We’ll drive to the river | 我们开到河里 |
[21:01] | and then take the river to the ocean. | 再从河里驶向大海 |
[21:03] | Actually, I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[21:05] | I have a couple Star Trek questions, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话有几个「星际迷航」的问题想问你 |
[21:07] | No, go ahead. | 不介意 问吧 |
[21:12] | What time did you guys have to get up in the morning? | 早上你们是几点起床 |
[21:14] | Does every writer write for one character? | 每个角色各配一个编剧写词吗 |
[21:16] | What’s a best boy? I saw it in the credits once. | 什么是场务 我在制作名单里见过一回 |
[21:18] | Why don’t they call it Planet Trek? | 为什么不叫「行星迷航」 |
[21:22] | You never go to a star. | 你又没到过星星上去 |
[21:24] | You…not one episode. | 一集都没到过 |