时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, get out of my chair, or I’ll have you disbarred. | 别坐我椅子 不然小心律师执照被吊销 |
[00:04] | Oh, wait. That already happened. | 等等 已经被吊销了 |
[00:07] | – Cash. – Tango. | -加什贤弟 -探戈老兄 |
[00:08] | My old partner in my new firm. | 我新律所的老搭档 |
[00:13] | Does it get any better? | 好点了吗 |
[00:14] | Not unless you leave. | 除非你走 |
[00:16] | Still got it. | 我懂的 |
[00:17] | So a little birdie told me | 有只小小鸟告诉我 |
[00:19] | you’re graduating kiddie college. | 你马上就要从少儿大学毕业了 |
[00:21] | You must be excited to get that lollipop. | 你肯定很激动 就要得到那根棒棒糖了吧 |
[00:23] | Hey. It’s a sticker. | 别胡说 明明是大红花 |
[00:26] | Ha. I know you’re busy, not, so allow me to whip it out. | 我知道你很忙 就让我来说吧 |
[00:29] | Come work with me. | 过来和我一起干 |
[00:30] | You’ll be a full partner, six figures, | 你会成为完全合伙人 有六位数的工资 |
[00:32] | corner office, three secretaries. | 高级办公室和三个秘书 |
[00:33] | What’s that? Not enough money? | 什么 钱不够 |
[00:34] | I’ll double it. Bam, done. | 那我加倍 搞定成交 |
[00:35] | That’s how we negotiate. Lunch? | 谈判顺利 吃午饭吗 |
[00:37] | Wow. I drive a hard bargain. | 我还真是难以拒绝 |
[00:39] | But, Mark, aren’t you worried I’m a little out of practice? | 但马克 你不担心我有所生疏吗 |
[00:42] | The only cases I’ve tried lately are about sandwiches and yams. | 我最近参与过的案子是关于三明治和番薯的 |
[00:45] | Please, you were a better lawyer | 得了吧 当你还不算是律师的时候 |
[00:46] | when you weren’t a lawyer | 就已经比我认识的大部分律师 |
[00:47] | than most lawyers I know. | 要优秀得多了 |
[00:49] | It’s still in you. | 你雄风犹在 |
[00:51] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我得再想想 |
[00:53] | Just shake my hand, idiot. It’s simple. | 赶紧和我握手吧 傻瓜 就这么简单 |
[00:59] | I like simple. | 我喜欢简单 |
[01:00] | Take a look around, Winger. | 看看你四周 翁格 |
[01:02] | This is your new old life. | 这就是你熟悉又陌生的生活 |
[01:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[01:05] | We just had Christmas, and now it’s warm outside. | 我们刚过完圣诞 外面就这么暖和了 |
[01:07] | Of course it is, dummy. | 肯定啊 傻瓜 |
[01:08] | We just finished fall-spring semester. | 我们刚读完一个学年 |
[01:10] | Bring on summer-winter. | 马上就要放假了 |
[01:11] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[01:12] | My final film school class is just called opinions. | 我最后一节电影学院课刚投完票 |
[01:14] | Professor Taylor is scheduled to teach, | 最后安排了泰勒教授来上课 |
[01:15] | but I have a rebuttal. | 但我进行了驳回 |
[01:16] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[01:17] | I transferred to forensics late | 我转到法鉴专业的时间略晚 |
[01:18] | and got the worst classes. | 而且要上的课都很烂 |
[01:20] | Skull Fragment Collection, Advanced Advanced Decomp, | 头骨碎片收集 高级高级分解 |
[01:23] | and Intro to Senselessness were all full. | 而无知觉入门这课已经报满了 |
[01:25] | I still have a year of AC Repair left. | 我还剩一年的空调维修课 |
[01:27] | I passed all my classes, | 我已经通过了所有课程 |
[01:28] | So now I just do yoga | 所以现在我就能边做瑜伽 |
[01:29] | while the teachers write down my wisdoms. | 边看老师夸奖我机灵 |
[01:30] | Wait a minute. Jeff passed History. | 等等 杰夫通过了历史课 |
[01:33] | He’s graduating early. | 他要提早毕业了 |
[01:34] | I’m totally unprepared to deal with this. | 关于这事 我完全没准备好 |
[01:36] | No, annie, please, don’t… | 别 安妮 请不要 |
[01:40] | Well, it’s official. It’s on a banner. | 真正式 都写在横幅上了 |
[01:42] | Congratulations, jeffrey. | 恭喜你 杰夫瑞 |
[01:44] | You worked hard not to work hard to earn that degree. | 你费尽心思偷懒耍滑轻松搞到了学位 |
[01:46] | Yeah, you took so many blow-off classes | 对 你修了这么多水课 |
[01:47] | and pointless electives. | 和没意义的选修课 |
[01:48] | What did you end up majoring in? | 你最后到底主修什么 |
[01:49] | Education. | 教育学 |
[01:50] | You had to win, didn’t you? | 你必须赢下来 对吧 |
[01:51] | When I was inches from the finish line. | 当我离终点线就差几英寸时 |
[01:53] | Pierce, you have so many credits, | 皮尔斯 你这么多学分 |
[01:54] | they have grand-credits. | 有些老得都可以生小学分了 |
[01:55] | Just graduate already. | 你早就毕业了 |
[01:56] | When’s the graduation ceremony? | 毕业典礼是什么时候 |
[01:58] | Never. It’s community college. | 别指望了 这可是社区大学 |
[01:59] | You just send in some papers and they stop charging you. | 我们交些论文之类的 他们就让我们过了 |
[02:02] | It’s moving, in its own way. | 它有自己的运转方式 |
[02:04] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[02:05] | A banner and some soda Troy forgot to bring? | 一条横幅和特洛伊忘带的汽水 |
[02:07] | No. | 不要 |
[02:08] | As far as graduations go, it’s boring but grounded. | 就毕业典礼而言 相当无聊 但很低调 |
[02:11] | I was hoping for more. | 我希望不止如此 |
[02:12] | Can we at least walk with you to the dean’s office? | 至少能让我们陪你一起去院长办公室吗 |
[02:14] | What, now? No. | 什么 现在吗 不行 |
[02:15] | I was just…I was going to mail it in next week, | 我刚刚 我准备下周或者其它时候 |
[02:17] | or, you know, whenever. | 再交材料 |
[02:18] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[02:19] | We started as a study group, | 我们以学习小组开始 |
[02:20] | We’ll finish as a study group. | 就该以学习小组结束 |
[02:22] | All for one, and one dude we can all leave behind. | 人人为我 而我们都可以抛弃一个人 |
[02:24] | Everybody, go quickly. | 大家快跑 |
[02:25] | Go. | 跑 |
[02:25] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 跑 跑 跑 |
[02:54] | All right, Mr. Winger. Et al. Britta. | 好了 翁格先生 以及布雷塔 |
[02:57] | Emotions are running high, | 大家情绪都逐渐高涨起来了 |
[02:58] | So I will keep this tight and short. | 我就言简意赅点好了 |
[03:01] | You always do. | 你向来如此 |
[03:02] | I see you have all the necessary paperwork. | 我看到你有所有必需的书面材料 |
[03:03] | Necessary? You asked for proof of inseam. | 必需 你还管我要裤长证明呢 |
[03:06] | Ah, Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[03:08] | I’m going to miss our playful, | 我会怀念咱俩那欢乐无比 |
[03:09] | “Get a room already” banter. | “房已开好”的小玩笑的 |
[03:11] | – Oh, dean. – I can come back. | -院长 -要不我待会再来 |
[03:13] | No, I can do this. | 不 我可以的 |
[03:14] | Just need to sign the old John Dean-cock | 只要签上老约翰·院长超人的大名 |
[03:17] | and you will be graduated. | 你就毕业了 |
[03:21] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:24] | I, uh…I expected a little more pageantry. | 我还希望能更隆重点呢 |
[03:29] | I’m listening. | 请说 |
[03:30] | Annie’s right. | 安妮说的对 |
[03:32] | We should throw a party to mark the occasion. | 我们应该举办派对庆祝这一时刻 |
[03:34] | A small one. | 一个小型的 |
[03:35] | The teensiest. | 最小的 |
[03:37] | Just close friends, a small cake… | 就三五好友 小蛋糕 |
[03:38] | maybe some flowers, an archway… | 或者再来点花 拱门 |
[03:39] | A string quartet. | 弦乐四重奏 |
[03:40] | Ooh, he could wear a suit. | 他可以穿上正装 |
[03:42] | Starting to sound like a wedding. | 听着开始有点像婚礼了 |
[03:43] | Not a wedding. | 才不是婚礼呢 |
[03:44] | Just your average, low-key diploma signing, | 只不过是你普通低调的毕业证书签发仪式 |
[03:47] | to which you’re all cordially invited tomorrow afternoon. | 我在此诚挚地邀请你们明天下午过来参加 |
[03:49] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[03:50] | Is that enough time to plan a whole wedding? | 这么短的时候够准备一整套婚礼吗 |
[03:52] | – Absolutely. – I’ll get my book. | -当然 -我去拿书 |
[03:56] | Listen, I can’t do a big party. | 听着 我不能参加大型派对 |
[03:58] | It’s too much. | 这太过了 |
[03:59] | Oh, I see what’s going on here. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[04:01] | This is about you getting cold feet about graduating. | 你不敢毕业了 |
[04:05] | I’ve been looking forward to graduation | 我从大一注册时起 |
[04:06] | since freshman registration. | 就一直盼着毕业 |
[04:08] | I already got a job lined up | 我已经在我老搭档的律所里 |
[04:09] | at my old partner’s firm. | 找了份工作 |
[04:10] | Well, then, let them eat cake. | 那让他们也来吃蛋糕吧 |
[04:12] | It’s just, I’m worried that the group might not be able | 只是 我担心学习小组不能 |
[04:15] | to handle it, you know, emotionally. | 接受这事 你懂的 就情感上来说 |
[04:18] | Everyone wants you to graduate, Jeff. | 大家都希望你能毕业 杰夫 |
[04:20] | Well, what about Abed? | 阿布蒂呢 |
[04:21] | I mean, the stress of me leaving might send him spiraling. | 我是说 我离开的压力可能会让他失控 |
[04:23] | Come on, give him some more credit. | 得了吧 多给他点信任 |
[04:25] | He’s really progressed since he opened up to my therapizing. | 他自从对我的疗法敞开心扉之后 情况大有改观 |
[04:28] | Do you remember last year, when he wouldn’t stop | 你还记得去年 他一直在说 |
[04:29] | talking about that “Darkest timeline” thing? | “最黑暗的平行时空”什么的吗 |
[04:31] | The one where I lost my arm? | 我变独臂大侠的那次 |
[04:32] | And Pierce died, and Annie went insane, | 皮尔斯死了 安妮疯了 |
[04:34] | and he blamed it all on you throwing some dice. | 他说都怪你扔了什么骰子 |
[04:37] | He has not brought that up in months. | 他已经有几个月没提起过了 |
[04:40] | You’re right, Britta. | 你说得对 布雷塔 |
[04:43] | I just need to give Abed a chance. | 我要给阿布蒂一个机会 |
[04:45] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[04:46] | The six of us will take astronomy next semester. | 我们六个人下学期一起上天文学 |
[04:48] | So now you’re leaving me out. | 你们现在是准备把我甩开了吗 |
[04:49] | No, we’re leaving Jeff out. | 遗弃的是杰夫 |
[04:50] | So I’m not even the one who gets left out anymore. | 现在我连被遗弃的权利都被剥夺了吗 |
[04:53] | Everything’s Jeff, Jeff… | 就知道杰夫 杰夫 |
[04:54] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[04:55] | This seat taken? | 这里有人吗 |
[04:57] | So everyone still excited about the big shindig? | 大家是不是很期待狂欢派对啊 |
[05:00] | Totally. | 那是 |
[05:01] | I was worried about the wedding-graduation mash up, | 我有点担心婚礼和毕业礼混搭会奇怪 |
[05:02] | but it’s testing really well with women. | 不过女生们很喜欢 |
[05:05] | Oh, well, that’s a load off. | 那就好 |
[05:06] | Hey, we should probably figure out | 那我们就先决定一下 |
[05:07] | who’s bringing the soda now, right? | 饮料谁来负责 |
[05:09] | Just so there’s not another hang up. | 别又忘带了 |
[05:10] | I brought it. I-I just drank it all. | 我带了 喝完了嘛 |
[05:13] | It’s okay. I’ve got it covered. | 没关系 我来搞定 |
[05:15] | No, no, no. You’ve already done so much. | 不行 不行 你都负责那么多事了 |
[05:17] | Besides, I think I have a fun and fair way | 而且我想到一个好玩的办法 |
[05:20] | to decide which of the six of us will bring the soda. | 来决定谁负责带饮料 |
[05:25] | We’ll roll for it. | 掷骰子 |
[05:37] | It didn’t land on a number. | 没有具体数字 |
[05:39] | That probably means nothing. | 应该没什么吧 |
[05:40] | Or it means everything. | 也可能玄机很大 |
[05:42] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不要 |
[05:42] | You know what, I’ll bring the soda. | 这样吧 我带饮料 |
[05:44] | Don’t worry, I’ll make sure there aren’t any more hang-ups. | 别担心 我肯定不会忘的 |
[05:46] | Must I bear this cross forever? | 能别抓着一个把柄不放吗 |
[05:52] | I was hoping for more. | 我还以为会更精彩呢 |
[06:18] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[06:19] | Do not even tell me you dropped that cake. | 别告诉我你把蛋糕砸了 |
[06:28] | Parasites. | 寄生虫 |
[06:29] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:31] | Why are you trying to avoid graduating? | 感觉你不太想毕业的样子 |
[06:34] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[06:35] | I think it’s because you’re scared | 我觉得你是怕了 |
[06:36] | to take this law job with your old partner. | 怕跟老伙计去重操旧业 |
[06:39] | But don’t let that stop you from graduating. | 但也不能因为这个就不毕业了啊 |
[06:41] | Take the job, don’t take the job. | 不管你要不要重操旧业 |
[06:42] | Either way, your friends are always going | 我们这帮朋友都在 |
[06:44] | to be here to support you. | 都会支持你的 |
[06:45] | Good to know. | 真好 |
[06:47] | See you at graduation. | 毕业典礼见 |
[06:49] | And they call us the worst. | 还好意思说我们黑化 |
[06:51] | Took you long enough. | 你走得够慢的 |
[06:52] | Hey, nobody said you had to travel naked. | 你全裸穿越就牛逼吗 |
[06:54] | Oh. You brought the good one. | 带了好东西呢 |
[06:56] | You hold that, I’ll do the sleeve. | 你拿着 我撸袖子 |
[06:58] | Wait for the click. There… | 咔哒一声就好了 好了 |
[07:00] | Ah. Good. | 很好 |
[07:04] | Middle finger works great now. | 中指很灵活嘛 |
[07:06] | It’s worse than I thought. | 情况比想象中要糟糕 |
[07:08] | They made lame Jeff too lame to leave Greendale. | 杰夫跟他们混太久变矬了 离不开格林德尔 |
[07:11] | He’s got to take that job. | 他必须接下那个工作 |
[07:12] | But how do we make him do that? | 怎么能让他听我们的呢 |
[07:14] | By turning the study group against him | 挑动整个学习小组对他倒戈相向 |
[07:16] | so he’ll run screaming from this rancid cocoon | 然后他就会冲出这个烂泥坑 |
[07:19] | into the welcoming arms of darkness. | 投向无限的黑暗世界 |
[07:21] | How hard is that to understand? | 这个道理很难懂吗 |
[07:23] | It’s not. | 很好懂 |
[07:24] | I just like when you talk down to me like a child. | 我就是喜欢你把我当小孩的说话语气 |
[07:31] | Oh! Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[07:32] | It’s bad luck to see the graduation | 典礼之前就看到典礼的样子 |
[07:34] | before the graduation. | 这不吉利哦 |
[07:35] | I had to talk to you. | 我想跟你说几句 |
[07:37] | Today is bringing up so many emotions. | 今天这种日子会让人情绪万千 |
[07:39] | It’s a lot to take in. | 一时消化不了 |
[07:40] | I’m not making you feel nervous about graduating, am I? | 不会是被我刺激得太紧张了吧 |
[07:43] | Well, you are making me feel something. | 你确实刺激到我了 |
[07:47] | And it’s not about graduating. | 不过跟毕业无关 |
[07:50] | I’m saying I’m hot for you. | 你让我欲火焚身 |
[07:52] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:53] | Is this for real? | 是真的吗 |
[07:55] | Is my beating heart for real? | 你看跳动的心脏是真的吗 |
[07:57] | Oh, Annie. | 安妮哟 |
[07:58] | I don’t know if it’s the beautiful decorations, | 我不知道是不是因为这些漂亮的装束 |
[08:00] | or the impending floral archway, | 还是这鲜花装点的拱门 |
[08:03] | but there’s something about this that feels so right. | 但我就是感觉到一切都那么和谐 |
[08:07] | It’s the perfect moment to remember you by. | 我会永远铭记这一刻的你 |
[08:10] | Remember me by? | 铭记 |
[08:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我又不走 |
[08:13] | Exactly. You’re going nowhere. | 对 你哪儿也去不了 |
[08:15] | I’m about to return to my cool, adult, lawyer life, | 我就要重回美好社会 过上律师生活了 |
[08:18] | and you’re going to be stuck here, playing high school. | 你呢 还是深陷这破泥潭 假扮高中萝莉 |
[08:20] | Why are you saying this? | 你干嘛要这么说 |
[08:21] | So you face the facts. | 让你看清事实 |
[08:23] | Once I graduate, I’m gone. | 一旦毕业 我就再也不回来了 |
[08:30] | Winger, streaking on your last day of school? | 翁格 裸奔庆祝最后一天 |
[08:32] | Respect. | 够狠 |
[08:33] | Oh, so I got the save the date for your graduation. | 那我还得找个伴参加你的毕业典礼 |
[08:36] | Should I bring a date, or try to hook up there? | 你说我是带一个去呢 还是现把一个呢 |
[08:38] | I’m not going to your stupid graduation, jerk. | 我不会参加你的破毕业典礼了 混蛋 |
[08:41] | I can’t believe you said those things to me. | 你居然对我说出那样的话 |
[08:43] | What things? | 什么话 |
[08:44] | Don’t play dumb. You want to leave? Leave. | 别跟我装傻 你要走就走吧 |
[08:46] | See if I care. | 谁管你 |
[08:47] | What did you do? | 你干嘛了 |
[08:49] | I have no earthly idea. | 我毫不知情啊 |
[08:52] | Look up there. | 你看 |
[08:58] | – Hello, Abed. – Hello, evil Jeff. | -阿布蒂 -黑化杰夫 |
[09:00] | What? How did you… | 什么 你怎么 |
[09:02] | I may not be good with facial expressions, | 虽然我对面部表情研究不深 |
[09:03] | but I know an evil doppelganger when I see one. | 但黑化双生人我还是认得的 |
[09:05] | Plus your arm makes a noise every time you move it. | 而且你走一步胳膊就响一声 |
[09:07] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[09:08] | Are you here to kill Jeff? | 你是来杀杰夫的吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, you non-evils are so naive. | 你们这帮白化人真是白痴 |
[09:12] | I’m here to save Jeff | 我是来救杰夫的 |
[09:13] | from the smothering teat of his study group. | 把他从学习小组的泥潭里拽出来 |
[09:15] | Is that a paintball gun? | 是彩蛋枪吗 |
[09:17] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[09:22] | Cool. | 帅耶 |
[09:24] | Wait. Cold. | 有点凉 |
[09:28] | How did I get to the dean’s office? | 我怎么跑到院长办公室来了 |
[09:37] | Out of my chair, monkey. | 给我让开 小鬼 |
[09:42] | The darkest timeline. | 黑暗空间 |
[09:48] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[09:53] | Um, okay, let’s start with “Huh?” | 好吧 我们从头说起 怎么回事 |
[09:56] | Jeff, I’m sorry. I made it all up. | 杰夫 对不起 我瞎说的 |
[10:00] | I’ve been so upset about you graduating | 你要毕业了我特别难受 |
[10:02] | that I’ve gone a little crazy, emotionally. | 然后情绪上就有点发狂了 |
[10:05] | Oh, good. I thought I was losing my mind. | 那就好 我还以为是我疯了呢 |
[10:07] | Make it up to you with a hug? | 对不起啦 抱抱好不好 |
[10:14] | This breakfast sandwich cart is such a great idea. | 三明治早餐篮太有才了 |
[10:17] | It’s never too early for Shirley… | 雪瑞的长远眼光可不是盖的 |
[10:18] | to make a boatload off of hung over college kids. | 你们这帮孩子宿醉过后肯定会饿 |
[10:20] | Speaking of great idea having, hear me out. | 说到好点子 听我的 |
[10:23] | It’s called “The Troy-Jan horse.” | 这个就叫”特洛伊木马”怎么样 |
[10:25] | It goes bread, lettuce, ham, ham, bacon, chocolate… | 有面包 生菜 火腿 培根 巧克力 |
[10:30] | Oh, how you doing, the graduate? | 怎么样呀 毕业生 |
[10:32] | Just stopping by to hand out some un-vites to my graduation. | 我就是顺便来发两张毕业典礼的逐客令 |
[10:35] | Here’s one for the desperate housewife | 一张给你 绝望的主妇 |
[10:37] | who spends more time with her pathetic business | 整天琢磨着你那没希望的小生意 |
[10:40] | than with her family. | 也不陪家人 |
[10:41] | And you. | 一张给你 |
[10:42] | If you call a sandwich a “Troy-jan horse,” | 如果你给三明治起名叫”特洛伊木马” |
[10:45] | people are going to think there’s horse in it. | 大家会以为里面有马肉 |
[10:48] | Oh, my dreams. | 擦 我的梦想 |
[10:50] | Whatever, losers. See you never. | 随你们吧 废柴们 后会无期 |
[10:53] | Where’s Abed? | 阿布蒂在哪 |
[10:56] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[10:58] | Hello, Abed. Welcome to our home. | 你好 阿布蒂 欢迎来到我们的家 |
[11:00] | – Hello, evil Abed. – It’s just Abed now. | -你好 黑化阿布蒂 -叫阿布蒂就行 |
[11:02] | After we met, I abandoned my evil goal | 我们相遇后 我放弃了我的邪恶念头 |
[11:03] | to focus on brightening my own timeline instead. | 专注于把自己平行空间变得好起来 |
[11:05] | – Do you live here alone? – Yes. | -你一个人住吗 -是的 |
[11:07] | Evil Troy moved out when I gave up the cause. | 黑化特洛伊在我改变主意后搬走了 |
[11:09] | Now he only listens to evil Jeff, | 他现在只听令与黑化杰夫 |
[11:11] | who sort of took over this year, villain-wise. | 从反派的角度说 杰夫现在全面接手了 |
[11:12] | Jeff left Greendale and became a scummy lawyer again, | 杰夫离开格林德尔 又成了恶棍律师 |
[11:14] | but the more evil he got, | 可是他越邪恶 |
[11:16] | the more he became tortured by the idea | 便越对好杰夫的存在 |
[11:17] | that there’s still a good Jeff out there, being good somewhere. | 感到念念不安 |
[11:20] | That’s why he forced me to show him | 所以他逼我教会他 |
[11:21] | how to travel between timelines. | 穿越平行时空的方法 |
[11:22] | My god. This is so cool. | 天啊 太酷了 |
[11:24] | I know. You have no idea | 是啊 你无法想象 |
[11:26] | how long I’ve been waiting to talk to you about it. | 我苦等了多久告诉你这个消息 |
[11:28] | Kind of a superman III meets that Star Trek episode | 感觉就像《超人3》混搭那集《星际迷航》 |
[11:31] | – The Cape was cancelled. – Not here. | -《暗侠》被砍了 -这里没有 |
[11:33] | They retooled it for cable, and it’s awesome. | 他们转到有线台重整旗鼓 超赞 |
[11:36] | Want to see it? | 想看吗 |
[11:37] | Desperately. | 非常想 |
[11:38] | But I need to get back to my timeline and stop evil Jeff. | 但是我得回到我的平行空间 阻止黑化杰夫 |
[11:40] | So I came to the only person who could help me…me. | 所以我才来找唯一能帮我的人 我 |
[11:42] | I’ll get you home, Abed. | 我会把你送回去 阿布蒂 |
[11:43] | But first, you’ll need some supplies. | 但首先 你需要点补给 |
[11:52] | Everyone must be running late. | 大家都迟到了啊 |
[11:54] | Here, Jeffrey. You’re graduated. | 给 杰夫 你毕业了 |
[11:56] | Take your precious diploma and just go. | 那么你那珍贵的文凭 滚蛋吧 |
[11:58] | I cannot believe the hurtful things | 我真不敢相信你在我办公室 |
[12:01] | you said to me in my office. | 说的那些伤人的话 |
[12:02] | I’ll have you know | 我告诉你 |
[12:03] | that wanting a little pageantry in your life | 在生活中追求华丽 |
[12:05] | isn’t a crime or a lifestyle choice. | 既不是犯罪也不是生活方式 |
[12:13] | Okay, Annie, something definitely weird is happening. | 安妮 绝对发生怪事了 |
[12:16] | No one’s here, the Dean is mad at me, | 没人来 院长还生我气了 |
[12:18] | and he is never mad at me, and… | 他从来不生我气的 |
[12:21] | a third reason. | 眼前就是第三个理由 |
[12:22] | Congratulations, Jeff. | 恭喜你 杰夫 |
[12:23] | Don’t worry about the study group. | 别担心学习小组 |
[12:25] | You can talk to them later. | 等会再跟他们解决恩怨 |
[12:26] | Why don’t you and I go celebrate | 我们何不去一个更隐蔽 |
[12:27] | someplace private and boozy? | 有美酒的地方庆祝呢 |
[12:30] | Annie, why are you acting like | 安妮 你为什么搞得 |
[12:31] | a mistress in a Lifetime movie? | 跟Lifetime电影里的情妇一样 |
[12:33] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[12:34] | Oh, sweetheart, you dropped your phone earlier. | 甜心 你刚刚拉下了你的手机 |
[12:37] | You’ve got a voicemail from a guy named Mark? | 有个叫马克的人给你留了语音留言 |
[12:40] | You should call him. | 你应该给他回电 |
[12:41] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[12:42] | I have to find the others and figure this out. | 我得找到大伙 问清楚 |
[12:43] | Crap. We’re losing him. | 该死 我们要被他甩了 |
[12:46] | – What? – What? | -什么 -怎么 |
[12:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:48] | You are me? | 你是我 |
[12:50] | – But how? – But how? | -怎么可能 -怎么可能 |
[12:52] | Enough of the pleasantries. | 别寒暄了 |
[12:53] | I’ve come from the darkest timeline | 我从最黑暗的平行空间赶来 |
[12:55] | to make sure you take that job. | 确保你接下律师的工作 |
[12:57] | It’s essential to our future. | 这对我们的未来至关重要 |
[12:59] | You want it, idiot, so take it. | 你想要 就接下 你个白痴 |
[13:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:01] | I’ve spent almost four years here, | 我在这里待了四年 |
[13:03] | growing and changing and making dioramas. | 成长 改变 制作立体模型 |
[13:06] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[13:07] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:07] | Greendale may have dulled your killer instinct, | 格林德尔或许削减了你嗜杀的霸气 |
[13:10] | but trust me, it’s still in you. | 但相信我 那霸气仍在你体内 |
[13:12] | It’s time to leave this place and reclaim your proper life. | 是时候离开这里 重新夺回自己的生活了 |
[13:16] | No. Not without my study group. | 不 我不会抛下学习小组的 |
[13:20] | Now who’s in a Lifetime movie? | 看看谁变成Lifetime电视电影主角了 |
[13:22] | Then I’ll be rid of you another way. | 那我会想出别的办法除掉你 |
[13:28] | Friendship! | 友谊万岁 |
[13:39] | Cold. | 好凉 |
[13:40] | Well, the subtle approach failed. | 狡猾的办法没起效 |
[13:42] | What’s next? Explain it slowly. | 下一步怎么办 慢慢地解释 |
[13:45] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:48] | Let’s burn this mother down. | 联手踏平这里吧 |
[13:57] | Jeff must be graduating about now | 杰夫现在可能正在庆贺毕业呢 |
[13:59] | I wonder if anyone’s there. | 不知道有没有人去捧场 |
[14:00] | Doubt he cares. | 他肯定不在乎 |
[14:01] | Pierce won’t even respond to my texts. | 皮尔斯都不肯回我的短信 |
[14:03] | I wonder what terrible things Jeff said about him. | 我在想杰夫对他说了多恶毒的话 |
[14:05] | I’ve got some guesses. | 我大致猜得到 |
[14:08] | Let me finish. | 等我说完 |
[14:09] | Look, I know this may sound crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[14:11] | and more than a little convenient, | 也有点过于投机取巧 |
[14:12] | but whatever I said to you, it wasn’t me. | 但对你们恶语相向的人 不是我 |
[14:15] | It was evil Jeff. | 是黑化杰夫 |
[14:16] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[14:18] | Something happened when I rolled that dice. | 掷骰子的时候发生了一些事 |
[14:19] | Something terrible. | 坏事 |
[14:20] | Something only nerds can understand. | 只有书呆子才会明白的事 |
[14:22] | You have to believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[14:24] | They’re coming for us. | 他们要找咱们麻烦 |
[14:25] | No. | 不 |
[14:27] | We’re coming for them. | 我们要去找他们麻烦 |
[14:28] | Abed, where have you been? | 阿布蒂 你去哪儿了 |
[14:29] | The darkest timeline. | 最黑暗的平行空间 |
[14:30] | You guys never believe me, so this time, | 你们从来都不相信我 所以这次 |
[14:31] | I brought proof, the doppeldeaner. | 我带了证据 假院长 |
[14:35] | Abed brought me here to prove to all of you… | 阿布蒂带我来是想证明 |
[14:38] | Actually, I figured that these paintball warping guns | 其实 我发现这个彩弹传送枪 |
[14:40] | would convince you. | 就可以说服你们 |
[14:41] | Listen up, people. | 大伙听好了 |
[14:42] | We’ve got an inter-dimensional battle on our hands. | 我们现在面对一场空间内大作战 |
[14:43] | Our evil counterparts are waging a war, | 我们的黑化体想要挑起战争 |
[14:45] | and it’s either us or us. | 定是拼个你死我活 |
[14:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Let’s light up these dark suckers. | 联手搞死这帮黑化烂仔帮 |
[14:52] | Okay, everyone. Stay sharp. | 都警惕点 |
[14:53] | If you see yourself, warp on sight. | 看到自己 杀无赦 |
[14:56] | I’d like to warp myself to a dairy-free mudslide. | 我想把自己传送到一个不加奶泥石流鸡尾酒世界 |
[14:59] | That’s just vodka, Shirley. | 雪莉 没奶那叫沃特加 |
[15:01] | I know what it is. | 我知道 |
[15:03] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[15:04] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[15:05] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[15:06] | After I got shot, I faked my death | 中枪后 我通过假死 |
[15:09] | to teach you all a lesson. | 给你们上一课 |
[15:10] | Lesson about what? | 什么课 |
[15:11] | Who can remember? It was more than a year ago. | 谁还记得 一年多前的事了 |
[15:13] | And yet, here you all are, | 然而 你们又一次 |
[15:16] | planning an invasion without me. | 密谋侵略 不带上我 |
[15:18] | Again, we thought you were dead. | 都说过了 我们以为你死了 |
[15:20] | Listen, I-I can help you guys beat the lame study group. | 听着 我能帮你们打败废柴学习小组 |
[15:23] | Just tell me how this works. | 告诉我你们的规则就行 |
[15:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | It’s complicated, but basically, | 很复杂 但简单说 |
[15:27] | the first person to shoot themselves wins. | 第一个射杀自己的人获胜 |
[15:31] | Winner. | 我赢了 |
[15:32] | Well, that bow tied itself. | 自行了断了 |
[15:34] | Dang, I got hair dye on my coat. | 该死 我染发剂蹭到衣服上了 |
[15:36] | Dang, it’s spreading. | 该死 扩散了 |
[15:38] | Damn it, Britta. | 该死的 布雷塔 |
[15:39] | Did you shoot yourself too? | 你也冲自己开枪了吗 |
[15:40] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[15:42] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 别这么跟她说话 |
[15:44] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[15:45] | We’re here. Scatter. | 我们到了 分散开 |
[15:55] | Get help. | 帮帮忙 |
[15:58] | Can’t hide forever, lame Annie. | 你藏不了一辈子的 傻安妮 |
[16:01] | Just let me shoot you. | 快让我把你打中吧 |
[16:02] | You’ll love the darkest timeline. | 你会爱上黑暗时空的 |
[16:04] | We’re sleeping with Jeff there. | 我们跟杰夫睡在一起呢 |
[16:06] | What? We are? | 什么 真的吗 |
[16:08] | All the time. | 每晚都是 |
[16:09] | And he loves it. | 他可喜欢了 |
[16:14] | Nobody sleeps with Jeff. | 没人跟杰夫睡觉 |
[16:17] | Not even me. | 我也不行 |
[16:22] | I’ve been counting bullets. | 我一直在数子弹 |
[16:23] | One of us is out. | 我们有人打光了 |
[16:24] | – Is it you? – Yes. | -是你吗 -是的 |
[16:26] | Why would you tell me that? | 你干嘛告诉我 |
[16:28] | To sound intimidating. | 本想恐吓你来着 |
[16:32] | Oh! Almost worked. | 差点就成功了 |
[16:38] | Ballin’. | 牛叉 |
[16:45] | Okay. Only evil Jeff is left. | 好的 只剩邪恶杰夫了 |
[16:47] | You’ve got to take him out. | 你必须把他拿下 |
[16:48] | Why don’t I just give him what he wants? | 为什么满足他的要求 |
[16:49] | What? You can’t give up now. | 什么 你不能现在放弃 |
[16:50] | – Why not? – Because it’s not real. | -为什么不 -因为这不是现实 |
[16:52] | Look around, Jeff. | 看看四周 杰夫 |
[16:53] | Haven’t you noticed the vending machines | 你没发现自动贩卖机里 |
[16:55] | are full of meats and hard-boiled eggs? | 摆的都是肉和煮鸡蛋吗 |
[16:58] | Or that all the background students | 还有人肉背景们 |
[16:59] | are attractive women? | 个个都是辣妹 |
[17:01] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 发现了 |
[17:04] | This is a world you’ve created in your own mind. | 这是你脑中臆想出的世界 |
[17:06] | The real battle is within. | 真正的战争在你心中 |
[17:08] | You’re afraid to graduate because you think | 你害怕毕业 因为你觉得 |
[17:09] | Greendale has changed you too much. | 你被格林德尔改造了太多 |
[17:11] | So part of you wants evil Jeff to win, | 你甚至有些希望邪恶杰夫能赢 |
[17:12] | because then you could go backwards | 因为这样你就能回去 |
[17:13] | and pretend you’re the same guy you were four years ago. | 假装你还是四年前的那个自己 |
[17:15] | But you’re not. You’re stronger. | 但你不是了 你更坚强了 |
[17:17] | You’re better. You have friends. | 你比过去优秀 你有了朋友 |
[17:19] | No, screw that. You have a family. | 应该说 你有了家人 |
[17:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:23] | If this is all in my mind, | 如果这都在我脑中 |
[17:23] | then I don’t really need to fight him. | 那我并不需要跟他真打 |
[17:25] | Don’t logic this one away from me. | 别在这件事上跟我耍逻辑 |
[17:28] | We finally figured out a way to make paintball cool again. | 我们终于让彩弹战重振江湖了 |
[17:35] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥 |
[18:00] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[18:02] | who needs to roll a dime? | 掷什么筛子啊 |
[18:03] | And who cares if we have soda? | 谁在乎饮料的事 |
[18:05] | As long as you guys are with me, | 只要你们跟我在一起 |
[18:07] | I have everything I need to graduate. | 我就毕业无憾了 |
[18:09] | Yeah. Forget soda. | 是啊 别管饮料了 |
[18:13] | Friends, Greendalians, human beings, | 朋友们 格林德尔人们 人类们 |
[18:16] | we are gathered here today to honor | 我们聚集在这里 |
[18:17] | that sacred and eternal bond | 为了见证这神圣而永恒的 |
[18:20] | between a student and his dean. | 学生与院长间的结合 |
[18:23] | Neither time nor distance nor screening one’s calls | 无论时间 距离 还是筛选人的电话 |
[18:25] | could ever sever what nature herself has ordained. | 都不能阻断这上天注定的姻缘 |
[18:29] | When two men are drawn… | 当两个男人牵手 |
[18:30] | I’ll take it from here, Craig. | 我来说吧 克拉格 |
[18:31] | Fair enough. I was reaching. | 好吧 我说的也差不多了 |
[18:35] | Three and a half years ago, when I came to Greendale, | 三年半之前 我来到格林德尔时 |
[18:38] | I met six very important people. | 认识了六个非常重要的人 |
[18:40] | Ooh. Burn on Britta. | 你漏掉了布雷塔 |
[18:42] | Sorry, seven. | 好吧 七个人 |
[18:44] | And meeting these people changed my life. | 与这些人相遇 改变了我的人生 |
[18:48] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what to say. | 抱歉 我不知从何说起 |
[18:54] | – Yeah, okay. – Whatever. | -是啊 -随便吧 |
[18:55] | I’m so used to being the guy | 我曾习惯于做一个 |
[18:58] | who can talk his way out of anything, | 巧舌如簧逃脱是非的人 |
[18:59] | but what do you say when you don’t want a way out? | 但如果不愿逃脱 又能如何巧舌 |
[19:04] | What you all have done for me is indescribable. | 你们为我做的一切无以言表 |
[19:08] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:10] | And my love for you is immeasurable, | 我对你们的爱无法丈量 |
[19:15] | even when you split it seven ways. | 哪怕分成七分亦是如此 |
[19:20] | Well said, Jeffrey. | 说得好 杰夫瑞 |
[19:22] | If anyone here should have just cause | 如果在场有人不同意 |
[19:24] | why Jeffrey Tobias Winger should not be graduated, | 杰夫瑞·托比亚斯·翁格毕业 |
[19:27] | speak now or forever… | 请现在提出 或永缄其口 |
[19:30] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[19:31] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做 |
[19:32] | I’m ready to graduate. | 我准备好毕业了 |
[19:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:35] | Well, I’m ready to graduate first. | 那我准备好先毕业了 |
[19:38] | Seems oddly appropriate. | 看起来相当合理啊 |
[19:40] | Congratulations, Pierce. | 恭喜了 皮尔斯 |
[19:48] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[19:49] | So what’s next for Jeffrey Winger? | 杰夫瑞·翁格的下一步人生怎么走 |
[19:51] | I’m thinking I might look into some small local firms. | 我也许会去本地的小律所上班 |
[19:54] | I’m going to use my big mouth to help the little guy. | 用我的大口才帮助小人物 |
[19:57] | Plus, if I stay in town, | 另外如果我就在城里上班 |
[19:58] | I can pop by any time I want. | 还能随时回来看看 |
[20:00] | You know, just to settle any group arguments | 来解决一下小组内部 |
[20:02] | about who misses me the most. | 关于谁更想我的争论 |
[20:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:07] | – To Jeff. – To Jeffrey. | -敬杰夫 -敬杰夫瑞 |
[20:18] | Troy and Abed in the morning. | 特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀 |
[20:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:21] | We’ve got a jam-packed show, so let’s get started. | 今天的节目精彩多多 马上开始 |
[20:23] | Today, as always, | 今天一如往常 |
[20:24] | we’ll be visited once again | 我们再次请到了 |
[20:25] | by Greendale’s king and supreme lord master, | 格林德尔的王 至尊上主 |
[20:27] | Dean Chang. | 昌院长 |
[20:28] | Looks like he’ll be talking about squash this time. | 看起来他今天要谈谈瓜果的问题 |
[20:30] | Oh, I’m super excited for that. | 我好激动啊 |
[20:31] | And not only because it’s mandatory. | 并不是因为我必须激动 |
[20:33] | But first, we’ll take a spin around the timeline map | 但首先 让我们翻转时空地图 |
[20:35] | and find out what’s happening in the universes | 看看宇宙中的平行时空内 |
[20:37] | that parallel ours. | 正发生着什么 |
[20:40] | Thanks, us. | 谢谢我们 |
[20:41] | I’m standing here in timeline five, | 我正站在第五时空 |
[20:43] | where things are pretty much normal. | 这里的一切都很正常 |
[20:44] | Normal? | 正常 |
[20:45] | Troy, people are on fire in Nairobi. | 特洛伊 内罗毕人民正在水深火热中 |
[20:47] | You call that normal? | 你管这叫正常 |
[20:49] | I’ve become much more conscious of world issues | 自从给我们的孩子取了非洲名字后 |
[20:51] | since Troy and I decided to give our baby an African name. | 我对世界争端变得异常敏感起来 |
[20:55] | Isn’t that right, Chewbacca? | 对不对呀 楚巴卡 |
[20:57] | It means, “he who hunts bounties.” | 意思是”悬赏猎人” |
[20:59] | Back to you. | 交给你们 |
[21:02] | Wow, it sounds like things are really heating up in Nairobi. | 听起来内罗毕那边挺热闹啊 |
[21:04] | That’s nothing compared to the fire in our studio audience. | 再热闹也比不上现场观众的热情 |
[21:07] | Hey, idiots. | 傻蛋们 |
[21:09] | How many times have I told you, | 我说了多少遍了 |
[21:10] | the show doesn’t really exist. | 这节目根本不存在 |
[21:11] | No one’s watching. | 没人看 |
[21:13] | Duh-doy. We know. | 是啊 我们知道 |
[21:15] | Yeah, we’re just messing around. | 我们只是图一乐呵 |
[21:16] | See you at lunch, evil Jeff. | 中午见 邪恶杰夫 |
[21:17] | See you at lunch. | 中午见 |
[21:21] | Troy and Abed in the morning. | 特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀 |