时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come on guys, I got class in 15 minutes, | 快点各位 15分钟后我要上课 |
[00:04] | this should not be that difficult. | 这个没那么难吧 |
[00:05] | We just need to figure out an idea for our final history project. | 就是想出历史课最后的作业怎么做 |
[00:08] | What we need to figure out is | 我们需要想清楚的是 |
[00:10] | Greendale’s obsession with group assignments. | 格林德尔对小组作业的偏执 |
[00:13] | Classic herd mentality. | 典型的从众心理 |
[00:14] | All right, Britta doesn’t have one. Who else? | 好了 布雷塔没提议 谁有 |
[00:17] | I’ve been told I look like a Kennedy. | 别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人 |
[00:19] | Nope, not an idea. That’s a statement. | 这不是提议 这是陈述 |
[00:21] | Anyone not on medication? | 没吃药的人说句话 |
[00:22] | Jeff, we have to take this seriously. | 杰夫 我们得认真对待这次作业 |
[00:24] | This assignment? This, we have to take seriously? | 这次的作业吗 我们得认真对待吗 |
[00:27] | “Pick any moment from history and tell me about it. | 从历史上挑任何一个时刻跟我说道说道 |
[00:30] | Be as creative as you want. Or not. I don’t care. | 怎么创意都行 没有也无所谓 我不在乎 |
[00:32] | Professor Cornwaaa…” | 康沃教授 |
[00:33] | He didn’t even finish signing his name. | 他连自己的名字都懒得签完 |
[00:35] | Okay, yes, he phoned this one in, | 好吧 这次他的确是敷衍了事 |
[00:37] | but my run at valedictorian is in jeopardy. | 但我竞争最优毕业生的前景很不乐观 |
[00:39] | – As is mine. – As is Shirley’s, | -我也是 -雪瑞也是 |
[00:41] | And I just took one for the team by accepting | 我牺牲小我 成全大家 |
[00:43] | that c-plus on our last history paper. | 上次接受了历史测验的C+成绩 |
[00:45] | – As did I. – As did Shirley. | -我也是 -雪瑞也是 |
[00:47] | So I’d think you’d want to rise to the occasion | 所以我以为你们会群策群力 |
[00:48] | – and help get me back on top. – Or me. | -帮我重回头等生行列 -或是帮我 |
[00:50] | Shirley, I’m speaking for both you and me. | 雪瑞 我是替我们两个说话 |
[00:53] | Then, you might want to teach your mouth | 那你最好教会你的嘴巴说 |
[00:55] | how to say “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” | 我们 我们的以及俺们 |
[00:58] | I’ve been told I look like a Kennedy. | 别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人 |
[01:01] | Nope, still just a random statement, | 不行 依然是随口的陈述 |
[01:02] | And still useless. | 依然没用 |
[01:04] | Okay. How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[01:05] | We do a series of banners… | 我们做一系列的展板 |
[01:07] | Great, it’s settled. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[01:08] | You don’t even know what I’m going to say! | 你根本就不知道我要说什么 |
[01:09] | Don’t need to. Tomorrow is Friday, | 不需要 明天是周五 |
[01:10] | and I have no intention of being here late. | 我可不想在这里待到很晚 |
[01:12] | Your banner thing sounds doable, | 你的展板听起来很靠谱 |
[01:13] | And this assignment? Passable, so passable. | 这次的作业 能过 绝对能过 |
[01:16] | And passable assures my graduation, | 能过确保了我能毕业 |
[01:19] | so we are doing doable and passable. | 我们要做的 既靠谱又能过 |
[01:21] | Uh, speaking of tomorrow, Troy and Britta, | 说到明天 特洛伊和布雷塔 |
[01:24] | have you decided what you’re gonna do | 你们有没有决定要如何庆祝 |
[01:26] | for your one-year anniversary? | 你们的一周年纪念日 |
[01:28] | Of? | 纪念啥 |
[01:30] | Your first date? | 初次约会 |
[01:31] | Da-doy. | 明摆用说 |
[01:33] | – Yeah! That was a test, – I was just kidding. | -我只是在试探你们 -我开玩笑的 |
[01:35] | and you failed. | 你们不及格 |
[01:35] | You guys are dating? Man! | 你们在约会吗 老天 |
[01:37] | Somebody’s sure working her way around the table. | 有人真是兔子专啃桌边草啊 |
[01:40] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[01:41] | Well, you should really do something special, | 你们应该来点特别的 |
[01:43] | Something romantic. | 来点浪漫的 |
[01:45] | Like go back to senor Kevin’s for lunch, | 比如回凯文先生餐厅吃午餐 |
[01:47] | where it all began. | 爱情开始的地方 |
[01:49] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然了 |
[01:50] | We could do that. | 这个可以有 |
[01:51] | Sure, that sounds fun. | 当然 听起来挺有意思的 |
[01:54] | Speaking of anniversaries, | 说到周年纪念 |
[01:55] | it is the third anniversary of me and Abed | 我和阿布蒂第一次看《辣妈辣妹》 |
[01:58] | watching Freaky Friday for the first time. | 已经有三个年头了 |
[02:01] | That, you remember? | 你就记得这个吗 |
[02:03] | Movie Trolley is having | 电影手推车正在举行 |
[02:04] | an “End of The Video Store Chain Industry” sale, | “影碟连锁店关门大吉”大甩卖 |
[02:06] | so I got you a six-pack of “Body Switching” movies | 我给你买了六部互换身体的电影 |
[02:08] | and a two-year-old box of raisinets, | 一盒生产了两年的雀巢葡萄干巧克力 |
[02:09] | All for under five bucks. | 这些还不到五块钱 |
[02:12] | All right, man. Change up. | 好的 《两男变错身》 |
[02:14] | 13 Going On 30, 17 Again, 18 Again, | 《女孩梦三十》《重返十七岁》《重返十八》 |
[02:17] | Vice Versa. | 《小爸爸大儿子》 |
[02:18] | Judge Reinhold. | 祖德·莱茵霍尔德演的 |
[02:20] | Freaky Friday. | 《辣妈辣妹》 |
[02:22] | oh, Troy, you are so thoughtful. | 特洛伊 你想得太周到了 |
[02:26] | I wish I had the capacity for sentimentality like you do. | 我希望我能像你那样多愁善感 |
[02:29] | Me? I wish I was more like you. | 我 我希望自己能像你 |
[02:33] | No emotional hang-ups, endless cool adventures. | 没有感情烦恼 只有无止境的奇妙冒险 |
[02:36] | You have it so easy. | 这一切对你来说轻而易举 |
[02:37] | No, you do, Troy. | 不 像你 特洛伊 |
[02:39] | No, you do, Abed. | 不 像你 阿布蒂 |
[02:40] | I wish I could switch places with you for just one day! | 我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好 |
[02:55] | Sorry. Routine light switch check. | 不好意思 例行开关检查 |
[03:02] | I thought that would work. | 我还以为这样能行呢 |
[03:04] | Yeah, we’re all floored it didn’t. | 是啊 居然没成我们也心碎了一地 |
[03:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:40] | Oh, and, um… | 还有 |
[03:42] | Happy one-year anniversary. | 一周年纪念日快乐 |
[03:45] | Yes. That would be this day. | 对 就是今天 |
[03:46] | Look, I know that it was awkward yesterday. | 我知道昨天很尴尬 |
[03:49] | They pointed it out and we didn’t remember, | 她们说出来 我们却不记得 |
[03:51] | But… that doesn’t mean that we should feel pressure | 但这并不代表 我们应该有压力 |
[03:53] | to make some big deal out of it, right? | 从而小题大做 对吗 |
[03:55] | No, I’m looking forward to it. | 不 我很期待今天 |
[03:57] | Super looking forward to it. I’m just saying… | 超级期待 我只是说… |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:04] | Same page. | 想法一致 |
[04:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[04:10] | Hey, buddy, wake up! | 兄弟 醒醒 |
[04:13] | Remember yesterday, when we faked a body switching thing | 还记得昨天 我们假装互换身体 |
[04:14] | and it didn’t work? | 结果没用吗 |
[04:16] | Well, now, it’s actually worked. | 现在 真的管用了 |
[04:21] | – So, right now… – I’m you and you’re me. | -那么现在 -我是你 你是我 |
[04:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:28] | This is wrinkling my brain! And of all the days! | 我的脑袋浆糊了 居然是今天 |
[04:31] | I got my big, important meeting with my study group. | 我和学习小组还有重要会议 |
[04:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:34] | Oh, boy. Here goes nothing. | 老天 没希望了 |
[04:44] | Okay, so we’re telling the story | 我们用展板来讲述 |
[04:45] | of the American revolution through banners. | 美国独立战争的故事 |
[04:48] | Everyone is responsible for one. | 每人负责一幅 |
[04:50] | To maximize efficiency, I’ve designated areas: | 为了争取最大效率 我划分好了区域 |
[04:52] | Colored pencils and markers, paints, puffy paint… | 彩笔铅笔 马克笔 颜料 发泡彩胶 |
[04:55] | Yes, there’s a difference. | 是的 是有区别的 |
[04:57] | Decoupage and glitter, a-a-and… | 剪纸装饰和闪光粉 还有 |
[05:01] | This is the approval station, | 这里是批准台 |
[05:03] | where Shirley and I will decide | 雪瑞和我会决定 |
[05:04] | whether you have to start over or not. | 你们是否需要重做 |
[05:05] | Annie, remember. We’re doing doable and passable. | 安妮 记住 我们要做的是靠谱能过的 |
[05:09] | We’re doing whatever it takes to help us… | 我们要做的是不惜一切来帮助我们 |
[05:12] | – Thank you. – Beat Leonard. | -谢谢 -胜过伦纳德 |
[05:14] | Wait, Leonard is now | 等等 伦纳德现在是 |
[05:16] | the front runner for valedictorian? | 最优毕业生竞选的头号种子选手吗 |
[05:18] | You’re getting beat by Leonard? | 你们居然会被伦纳德打败 |
[05:19] | – He’s so old. – All right. | -他可真老啊 -好了 |
[05:22] | Yes, we slipped below Leonard, | 是的 我们稍稍落后于伦纳德 |
[05:24] | but Annie and I are a close three and two, respectively. | 但安妮和我紧随其后 分别排第三第二 |
[05:27] | Annie is the three. | 安妮排第三 |
[05:28] | That is what “Respectively” suggests. | 你说”分别”大家就懂了 |
[05:42] | Whoa! That was weird. | 刚才好诡异 |
[05:45] | We didn’t mean to do that. We know exactly where we sit. | 不好意思有点晕 座位我们还是记得的 |
[05:49] | Um, what’s going on with you guys? | 你俩又在唱哪一出 |
[05:51] | Oh, Thank god, you noticed. | 苍天啊总算有人看出来了 |
[05:53] | Remember when we pretended to switch bodies yesterday? | 还记得我们昨天想互换身体吗 |
[05:55] | Unfortunately, yes, dorks. | 倒是想不记得 二呆 |
[05:57] | Well, it really happened. I’m actually Abed. | 好吧 我俩真换了 其实我是阿布蒂 |
[05:59] | – And I’m actually Troy. – All right. | -我呢 是特洛伊 -听着 |
[06:01] | I don’t care who’s who. | 我管你们谁是谁 |
[06:03] | We’re all here, and that’s all I need | 人都齐了就行 我就指望这一点 |
[06:05] | to complete this passable project | 大家齐心协力在有限时间内 |
[06:07] | in a doable amount of time. | 做出靠谱能过的作业才是正经事 |
[06:09] | Wish we could help, Jeff, | 我们也想帮忙 杰夫 |
[06:10] | But in order to switch back, we have to recreate | 但我们得先重现昨天的场景 |
[06:11] | the exact moment that all this happened, | 把身体先换回来才行 |
[06:12] | – But the DVD is missing. – Of course it is. | -可那张DVD影碟不见了 -我就知道 |
[06:14] | So now, I have find it | 所以我得去找影碟 |
[06:16] | while Troy goes on an anniversary date with Britta. | 因为特洛伊还得陪布雷塔过纪念日 |
[06:17] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | Oh, hey. Here’s a fun sci-fi thing. | 我看你们不如将计就计 |
[06:21] | How about you make a banner as Troy | 你代表特洛伊做一个展板 |
[06:22] | and you make a banner as Abed, | 你就代表阿布蒂做一个展板 |
[06:24] | and we’ll be done within the hour. | 不出两小时我们就可以完工了 |
[06:25] | Uh, per banner, if we’re lucky. | 两小时能做完一个就不错了 |
[06:28] | And that’s if we want an “A.” | “A”不是那么好得的 |
[06:29] | Okay, you two need to let go of the pressure | 你俩也歇歇吧 |
[06:31] | you’re putting on this project to get an “A.” | 不得”A”又不会死 |
[06:33] | I deserve to be number one! | 第一名本来就该是我的 |
[06:34] | Sorry. Or me! | 不好意思 是我 |
[06:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:38] | – I have to go talk to Troy. – Yes, please. | -我得去找特洛伊谈谈 -赶紧去吧 |
[06:42] | Tell your boyfriend and his boyfriend | 告诉你老公和你老公的老公 |
[06:44] | that playtime is over. | 角色扮演结束了 |
[06:45] | Annie, Shirley, go find out | 安妮 雪瑞 去打探一下 |
[06:47] | what’s keeping Leonard on top. | 伦纳德凭什么排名靠前 |
[06:48] | And Abed won’t switch back until we get that DVD. | 阿布蒂要找到影碟才能变回去 |
[06:50] | I’ll deal with that. | 这就交给我了 |
[06:51] | And then, we are meeting back here | 到时候咱们再回这里接头 |
[06:53] | and getting up into some puffy paint | 搞点发泡彩胶 |
[06:54] | and doing our doable, passable banners! | 在有限时间内搞定我们靠谱能过的作业 |
[06:57] | What do you want me to do? | 那我干嘛 |
[06:58] | Stay alive. | 活着 |
[07:00] | Or don’t. | 死了也行 |
[07:01] | I’m on it. | 放心吧 |
[07:03] | Wait, Troy! | 等等 特洛伊 |
[07:04] | I’m Abed. | 我是阿布蒂 |
[07:05] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Uh, “Troy,” could you please excuse us? | “特洛伊”方便回避一下吗 |
[07:10] | You were weird this morning, and now, well, weirder. | 你今天早上有点怪 比平常还怪 |
[07:13] | Are we still on for Senor Kevin’s | 我们还去凯文先生餐厅吗 |
[07:14] | or are you guys doing this whole switchy thing? | 还是你们要去搞什么身体互换之类的 |
[07:16] | Actually, he’s kind of going through some stuff. | 其实吧 他最近有点心事 |
[07:20] | Oh. Is he having some issues | 是吗 他最近是不是有事 |
[07:21] | that he’s having trouble dealing with? | 是不是惹上什么麻烦了 |
[07:23] | Yeah, he kind of needs this, so he’s really laying into it. | 对 所以暂时放空一下他会比较舒服 |
[07:28] | Oh, so he might need an almost therapist. | 这样 那他应该需要话疗咯 |
[07:30] | Perhaps I’ll pencil him in for a session, | 不如我帮他安排一次吧 |
[07:33] | You know, after my date with Troy. | 等我跟特洛伊约会完了以后 |
[07:37] | See you later, Abed. | 再见 阿布蒂 |
[07:41] | Dean, I need you. | 院长 我需要你 |
[07:43] | It’s happening. Shut the door. | 美梦成真了 关门 |
[07:45] | What? | 什么 |
[07:47] | Dean, I need you to give this dvd to Troy and Abed. | 院长 帮我把这影碟交给特洛伊和阿布蒂 |
[07:50] | Oh, I love those movies! | 我超爱这个系列的 |
[07:51] | They should make more of them. They’re a timeless tale. | 应该多拍几部 这类故事永不过时 |
[07:54] | Why can’t you give it to them? | 你自己怎么不去 |
[07:55] | Troy and Abed think they switched bodies | 他俩觉得昨天一起拿着《辣妈辣妹》影碟 |
[07:57] | while holding onto a Freaky Friday DVD, | 然后就互换身体了 |
[08:00] | which, of course, is now mysteriously missing, | 而被拿的那盘碟呢 不出所料神秘失踪了 |
[08:02] | and they can’t switch back until they find it. | 然后找不到碟他们就换不回去 |
[08:04] | Now, I’d give them this one myself, | 我也想自己交给他们 |
[08:07] | but they’ll think that I bought it, which I did. | 那样的话 他们就会知道我居然买过这种碟 |
[08:09] | Wait. How did they switch bodies? | 等等 他们怎么换的 |
[08:12] | Well, they held onto the dvd and said… | 他们俩就一起拿着这盘碟 然后说 |
[08:14] | I wish I could switch places with you for just one day. | 我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好 |
[08:22] | Sorry. Routine light switch check. | 不好意思 例行开关检查 |
[08:23] | That is not a thing! | 满口胡言 |
[08:25] | What? | 搞什么 |
[08:27] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[08:31] | I’m you? | 我变成你了 |
[08:32] | What? No! You’re not. | 什么 才没有 |
[08:35] | Of course. It’s Fricking Friday. | 也对 《辣妈辣妹》嘛 |
[08:38] | There’s no justification to be made, | 对什么对 |
[08:40] | because it can’t happen, weirdo. | 根本什么都没发生 变态 |
[08:43] | Whatever, dean. Now, please leave your office | 随你怎么说 现在请你离开自己的办公室 |
[08:45] | so I can start to work on your weird body | 因为我要披着你这身困住我的变态皮囊 |
[08:47] | that I’m now stuck in! | 开始工作了 |
[08:51] | You’re not even holding a phone! | 你手里根本就没手机好吗 |
[08:56] | So, Troy, How’s Abed coping? | 特洛伊 阿布蒂怎么样了 |
[08:59] | I mean, with his day in your body? | 我是说 换进你的身体以后 |
[09:02] | You’d have to ask him. I, for one, am freaked. | 那你得问他了 我是吓得不轻 |
[09:05] | Look at his arms and legs. | 你看这胳膊腿儿 |
[09:06] | He’s like the pick-up sticks of people. | 简直就是火柴棍搭起来的 |
[09:08] | Do you think he’s trying to hide from something | 你觉得他是不是在逃避什么东西 |
[09:10] | he’s not understanding? | 某种他理解不了的东西 |
[09:11] | If you’re worried about Abed, you should talk to him. | 你要是担心阿布蒂就去找他聊聊 |
[09:14] | Right. I should talk to him. | 对 我是得跟他聊聊 |
[09:17] | Well, well, well. | 看看谁来了 |
[09:18] | John “Mc-lame.” | 约翰·麦克烂 |
[09:20] | Never thought I’d see your face again. | 你居然还有胆来 |
[09:22] | Back for more, huh? | 还想来是不是 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry, back for what? | 不好意思 来什么 |
[09:26] | Punishment. | 来受死 |
[09:27] | Last time I saw you, | 你上次来的时候 |
[09:28] | you got your panties all in a wad | 我说了一句《虎胆龙威》就是狗屎 |
[09:30] | ’cause I said die hard was a suckfest of a movie. | 你丫气得内裤都要炸开了 |
[09:33] | Wait, what? You hate die hard? | 等等 你恨《虎胆龙威》 |
[09:36] | That sounds insane to me. | 不可能吧 |
[09:38] | It is, without a doubt, | 不用怀疑 |
[09:40] | the most unnecessary movie ever made. | 那绝对是烂片中的烂片 |
[09:44] | I’m not who you think I am, man. | 你认错人了 老兄 |
[09:46] | What else do you hate about the movie? | 你对那部电影还有什么不满 |
[09:48] | ’cause I would love to hear all of your opinions. | 我很想听你细细说来 |
[09:52] | Well, I mean, where to even start? | 槽点太多都不知道从哪儿吐起了 |
[09:55] | It’s riddled with plot holes. There’s no logic to it. | 各种情节漏洞 毫无逻辑 |
[09:57] | I would rather watch a napkin sit and do nothing all day | 我宁可盯着餐巾发呆一整天 |
[10:01] | than to even endure the trailer for Die Dard! | 也坚决不看《虎胆龙威》预告片 忍不了 |
[10:06] | Wow, that’s hatred. | 仇恨不浅啊 |
[10:11] | Babe, we should order. | 宝贝 我们点餐吧 |
[10:13] | I’m both starving and another word for wanting food. | 我又饿又那什么 想吃东西 |
[10:18] | Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[10:19] | Oh, thank God, you’ve come to your senses. | 还好 你终于回过神来了 |
[10:21] | You answered to Troy. | 知道特洛伊是喊你了 |
[10:22] | We’re in public. I have to. I’m Abed. | 公共场合嘛 其实我是阿布蒂 |
[10:24] | Of course you are. | 怕你了 |
[10:26] | Well, Abed, I found the DVD. You can switch back now. | 阿布蒂 我找到碟了 你俩能换回来了 |
[10:30] | Nice try. That’s the remake. | 精神可嘉 可惜是再版的 |
[10:32] | In the original, the mom and daughter simply exclaimed, | 原版里 妈妈和女儿只是喊出了 |
[10:34] | “I wish I could switch places with you for just one day,” | 我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好 |
[10:35] | like we did. | 就像我们那样 |
[10:36] | In that one, there’s a magic fortune cookie. | 翻拍版里有个魔力福饼 |
[10:37] | Oh, I always wondered what the differences were. | 说得好像我想知道区别一样 |
[10:39] | Listen, why don’t I pitch you a remake of a remake, | 这样吧 我提供给你一个翻拍的翻拍 |
[10:42] | where my magic mouth tells you drop the act | 我的魔力嘴告诉你别假装了 |
[10:45] | because Abed isn’t even here. | 因为阿布蒂根本不在这 |
[10:46] | Then, you cough up the DVD | 你把DVD找出来 |
[10:48] | and we go tell Abed you’re back in your own bodies, | 我们一起告诉阿布蒂你们身体换回来了 |
[10:50] | so we can go do doable and passable banners. | 以便我们开始做那个靠谱能过的展板 |
[10:53] | First, that’s a terrible movie. | 首先 这部电影太烂了 |
[10:55] | Second, I understand why you’re frustrated, | 其次 我理解你为什么这么抓狂 |
[10:56] | it’s in your nature, but this is happening. | 你就是这样的人 但这件事已经发生了 |
[10:58] | This happened. So, unless we find that DVD… | 木已成舟 除非我们找到影碟 |
[11:00] | Oh, no, let’s go find this DVD. | 那咱们去找影碟吧 |
[11:02] | By all means, let’s waste more of my life. | 继续浪费我的生命吧 |
[11:04] | Now, we were the last ones to leave the study room last night. | 我们昨晚是最后离开自习室的 |
[11:06] | Maybe one of the janitors took it. | 也许是清洁工拿走了 |
[11:07] | Great. Let’s go find that janitor. | 太好了 我们去找清洁工吧 |
[11:09] | Maybe you can switch bodies with him, | 或许我们可以跟他互换身体 |
[11:10] | or maybe with his magic mop… | 或许可以用他的魔力拖把 |
[11:12] | Stop pitching. It’s not your thing. | 别乱想了 那不是你的特长 |
[11:13] | You’re right, that’s ridiculous, | 说得对 这太扯了 |
[11:14] | unlike what we’re doing. | 我们现在做的事可一点都不扯 |
[11:18] | Dean? | 院长 |
[11:20] | Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[11:21] | I’d stop what I’m doing, | 我本可以停下来 |
[11:22] | but then I’d be depriving you of the view. | 但那样的话你们就不能欣赏我的身材了 |
[11:31] | You’re welcome. What’s up? | 不客气 什么事 |
[11:33] | Um, is this a bad time? | 我们来的不是时候吗 |
[11:35] | Uh, I’m in Greendale, stuck in the body | 我在格林德尔 困在一个 |
[11:37] | of a man who could be Gollum’s shadow, | 堪比咕噜姆之影的男人身体里 |
[11:39] | so yeah, I’d say it’s half past suck. | 是啊 是很糟糕 |
[11:42] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[11:43] | “Half past suck.” That’s funny. | 糟糕 真好笑 |
[11:46] | Okay. That’s creepy. | 喂 好恶心好吗 |
[11:48] | Uh, Dean. | 院长 |
[11:49] | We’re losing to Leonard in the race of valedictorian, | 我们在最优毕业生竞选中落后于伦纳德 |
[11:51] | and we were wondering if we could take a peek at | 我们在想能不能看看他的成绩单 |
[11:53] | his transcripts to see how that is even possible. | 因为这事太不可思议了 |
[11:55] | Are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[11:57] | You mean put my integrity on the line? | 你们要我牺牲我的正直来帮助你们吗 |
[11:59] | You want me to jeopardize the very reputation | 你是想让我破坏我呕心沥血 |
[12:01] | of this school that I’ve spent so long protecting? | 维护已久的学校名声吗 |
[12:04] | You’re right. We’re sorry. | 说得对 我们很抱歉 |
[12:06] | And that is what I would be saying if I gave a crap. | 如果我在乎 我会那么说 |
[12:09] | Awesome! | 赞 |
[12:16] | Ah, here’s the answer. | 答案就在这 |
[12:17] | Back in 1968, | 1968年 |
[12:18] | Leonard got an “A” in Rotary Phone Maintenance. | 伦纳德在拨盘电话维修课上拿了A |
[12:21] | Since then, he’s been taking every other class pass/fail | 自此 他每过或当掉一门课就选修一次 |
[12:24] | to keep a perfect GPA. | 以保证完美的平均成绩 |
[12:26] | Well, what does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[12:27] | It means we’re taking an old man down. | 这意味着我们要打败这糟老头 |
[12:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:34] | – What is wrong with you? – I don’t know. | -你脑袋进水了 -不知道 |
[12:38] | How’s your bean burrito? | 你的豌豆煎饼怎么样 |
[12:40] | Good. Thank you for ordering for me. | 挺好 感谢你点这个给我 |
[12:42] | I know what you always get. | 我知道你总是点这个 |
[12:44] | Yeah, you know me so well. | 是啊 你真了解我 |
[12:45] | I know a lot about you. | 那是当然 |
[12:47] | I know you grind your teeth at night, it keeps me up. | 我知道你晚上磨牙 让我睡不着 |
[12:48] | – I know about your tattoo. – Which one? | -我知道你的纹身 -哪个 |
[12:50] | The greenpeace one you haven’t gotten yet | 还没纹的绿色和平组织那个 |
[12:51] | because you’re afraid of needles. | 因为你怕针头 |
[12:54] | Did Troy tell you these things? | 特洛伊告诉你的吗 |
[12:56] | I am Troy. | 我就是特洛伊 |
[12:58] | Well, it must upset Abed to hear all of this relationship talk. | 阿布蒂听到这么多恋情八卦肯定很不开心吧 |
[13:03] | – He doesn’t seem to care. – Maybe. | -他不在乎的 -也许吧 |
[13:05] | But maybe he doesn’t like talking to you about us. | 也许他不喜欢听你谈我们 |
[13:08] | I could see that causing him to act out. | 我看得出这件事会让他行为诡异 |
[13:11] | Nah, I don’t see that. | 我咋看不出 |
[13:12] | I don’t think he’s that invested in us. | 我觉得他没那么关注我们 |
[13:14] | – But he talks to you about us. – I talk to him. | -但是他跟你谈我们 -我是跟他谈了 |
[13:19] | What do you say when you talk to him about us? | 都谈什么了 |
[13:22] | Do you tell him that things are good? | 你有说我们很合拍吗 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. Are they? | 不知道 合拍吗 |
[13:27] | – Well, what you think? – Well, | -你怎么看 -这个嘛 |
[13:29] | I guess I wonder why we didn’t remember our anniversary. | 我在想我们为什么没想起周年纪念 |
[13:32] | – Not everybody’s Annie. – No, but I don’t know. | -不是每个人都是安妮 -是 但我不明白 |
[13:34] | Seems like, you know, that would be special to us, | 看起来 这应该是对我们重要的事 |
[13:37] | like, especially if things were good. | 尤其是在我们合拍的情况下 |
[13:39] | Something we’d want to celebrate. | 这是值得庆祝的 |
[13:40] | Well, we are. | 庆祝了 |
[13:42] | Are we? | 庆祝了吗 |
[13:46] | Yes, Lord Brickell, | 是的 布里克尔先生 |
[13:47] | I was indeed down by the stables. | 我的确来到了马圈 |
[13:52] | Damn, man. You ever heard of knocking? | 老天 你听见敲门了吗 |
[13:54] | Yup, just heard it, when I did it a second ago. | 是的 我听到了 方才听到的 |
[13:56] | They’ve seen too much! Let’s kill them! | 他们看到的太多 杀了他们 |
[13:58] | Stand down, crazy schmidt. | 消停 你个疯子 |
[14:00] | What we’re doing here is none of their business. | 我们做的事与你们无关 |
[14:02] | We’re having murder mystery night during the day. | 我们在白天开谋杀谜案晚会 |
[14:04] | I was fine with “None of your business.” | “与你们无关”就够了 甭解释 |
[14:06] | We’re looking for a Freaky Friday DVD. | 我们在找《辣妈辣妹》DVD影碟 |
[14:08] | Oh, I love those movies. They should make more of those… | 我爱这类电影 应该再翻拍个几部 |
[14:11] | Nope. We left it in study room “F” last night. | 打住 我们昨天在F自习室落下一张DVD |
[14:13] | Well, everything we find goes straight to the Lost and Found. | 我们找到的东西都直接放到失物招领处 |
[14:15] | Great, show us. | 很好 在哪 |
[14:16] | And the “Wasting my life” Tour continues. | “浪费我的生命”之旅进行时 |
[14:20] | Leonard! | 伦纳德 |
[14:22] | We just looked at your transcript. | 我们刚刚看了你的成绩单 |
[14:25] | I knew this day would come. I’m outta here. | 我就知道有这么一天 我闪了 |
[14:29] | There you go. My work here is done. | 好了 问题解决 |
[14:32] | You’re one and two again. | 你们是第一和第二了 |
[14:33] | Now, you can direct your anger and resentment at each other. | 现在你们可以互掐了 |
[14:36] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[14:37] | – Classic wrap-up. – Shut up, Leonard! | -经典总结语 -闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[14:40] | I’ve got a picture of your old nose! | 我有你以前鼻子的照片 |
[14:41] | It was a lateral move! | 手术也是白瞎 |
[14:43] | – Dean! – Dean… | -院长 -院长 |
[14:44] | – Annie. – Why is this happening? | -安妮 -咋回事啊 |
[14:50] | Holy…makes complete sense at this school! | 我去 这学校还真是扯犊子啊 |
[14:53] | FYI, one of these piles is load-bearing, | 提醒一句 有一堆是承重墙 |
[14:55] | so, uh, yeah, watch that. | 小心点 |
[14:58] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[14:59] | This is gonna be harder than I thought. | 这比我想象的要难 |
[15:02] | This DVD isn’t gonna find itself. | 影碟可不会自动现身 |
[15:04] | And neither are we, Troy, because it’s not in here, | 我们也不会 特洛伊 因为它不在这 |
[15:07] | and you know that. | 你知道的 |
[15:08] | This is dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[15:10] | Why are you so committed to this bit? | 你为什么这么想搞身体互换这套 |
[15:12] | If you’re really a friend to Abed, to me, | 如果你真想做阿布蒂的好友 我的好友 |
[15:14] | then you’ll end it, now. | 就赶紧停止吧 |
[15:16] | Sorry. I have to keep going, for Troy. | 抱歉 为了特洛伊 我得坚持下去 |
[15:20] | You don’t have to dig through all this stuff. I will. | 用不着你找 我来 |
[15:22] | I know it isn’t your problem. | 我知道这不是你的问题 |
[15:25] | I’m just glad I’m here. | 我高兴我来这了 |
[15:26] | This is the sweeter end of the deal. | 我的处境算不错了 |
[15:29] | Troy still has to go on his date with Britta. | 特洛伊还要跟布雷塔去约会 |
[15:32] | I don’t understand this whole relationship thing | 我不明白恋爱的事情 |
[15:35] | or why Troy would even want to be in one. | 或者特洛伊为啥想谈恋爱 |
[15:39] | How long have you felt this way? | 你这么想多久了 |
[15:42] | Or at least, | 或者说 |
[15:43] | how long have you been talking to Abed about this? | 你这么告诉阿布蒂多久了 |
[15:46] | Not that long. It’s more lately, I guess. | 没多久 也就最近吧我猜 |
[15:51] | It’s felt different, | 感觉不一样了 |
[15:53] | like we’re working at it too hard. | 好像我们太过在意 |
[15:54] | And he doesn’t think it should be. | 他觉得这样不对 |
[15:57] | It should be easy, but he says it isn’t. | 恋爱应该很轻松 但他说并不轻松 |
[16:00] | It feels like we’re just going through the motions. | 感觉我们只是例行公事 |
[16:02] | Because he’s afraid if he doesn’t, it just ends. | 因为他害怕不这么做我们就掰了 |
[16:05] | Then what? What if they’re not friends anymore? | 那该怎么办呢 如果不能再做朋友了怎么办 |
[16:09] | He’d hate that. He’d hate himself. | 他不想那样 他会恨自己 |
[16:11] | I don’t want to lose what we had. | 我不希望失去我们的感情 |
[16:13] | So he’s here, at this point, not knowing how to talk to her, | 所以此时此刻 他不知该如何跟她说 |
[16:17] | not knowing how to tell her that he wants to break up. | 不知如何告诉她 他想分手 |
[16:21] | Wait, are you breaking up with me? | 等等 你要跟我分手吗 |
[16:25] | I think so? | 可能是吧 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry, Jeff. I shouldn’t have brought you down here, | 抱歉 杰夫 我不该拉你过来 |
[16:35] | into any of this. | 趟这滩浑水 |
[16:37] | Especially for a bit. I know you don’t respect them. | 尤其身体互换这事 我知道你并不认可 |
[16:39] | That’s true. They’re dumb, and I stand by that, | 没错 这太坑爹了 我仍然这么认为 |
[16:41] | but committing to them isn’t. | 但坚持它的做法却令人尊重 |
[16:43] | I wish I had the courage | 我希望自己能像你一样 |
[16:44] | to commit to a bit like you, Abed, | 有勇气坚持身体互换这件事 阿布蒂 |
[16:46] | or to a relationship, like Troy. | 或者像特洛伊那样坚持一段感情 |
[16:49] | Committing is hard, | 坚持很艰难 |
[16:50] | because we’re all scared of what happens | 因为我们都害怕 |
[16:52] | when we find out we committed to the wrong thing, | 坚持的是错事而面临的后果 |
[16:55] | but there’s no shame in what Troy’s done. | 但特洛伊不该感到羞愧 |
[16:59] | He put himself out there and he really tried, | 他全心全意努力过了 |
[17:04] | and that proves he cares. | 他证明自己很在乎 |
[17:07] | That said, and as hard as it may seem, | 也就是说 虽然很艰难 |
[17:09] | right now, Troy needs to show he cares. | 但现在特洛伊要表现出他的在乎 |
[17:13] | He needs to put himself out there and own how he feels. | 他需要自己过去 告诉她他的感受 |
[17:18] | That proves he’s a man. | 证明自己是个男人 |
[17:24] | So… | 所以 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I don’t think this is the way | 是啊 我想我们都没想过 |
[17:29] | either of us thought this would go. | 事情会发展成这样 |
[17:31] | No, I can’t say that I did. | 是啊 我确实没想过 |
[17:34] | I mean, not this, not us here. | 至少不是像现在这样 |
[17:43] | But I can say that whenever you guys switch back | 但我想说的是 当你们换回身体 |
[17:44] | to your original bodies, I want to thank Abed | 我想谢谢阿布蒂 |
[17:47] | for being such a good friend to both of us. | 他对我们都是个好朋友 |
[17:51] | Troy, wait. Don’t do it like this. | 特洛伊 等等 别这样做 |
[17:54] | I understand why you had to go high concept, | 我理解你闪烁其词的原因 |
[17:56] | because you’re scared, but Britta deserves better. | 因为你害怕 但这对布雷塔不公平 |
[17:59] | Troy, it’s time. | 特洛伊 时间到了 |
[18:06] | I wish I had my own body back! | 我们想换回自己身体 |
[18:13] | Sorry, routine light switch check. | 不好意思 例行开关检查 |
[18:28] | Oh, I’ve been meaning to see this. | 我一直想看这部电影 |
[18:31] | First, the easiest part, because it’s the most obvious. | 首先 最简单也最显而易见的是 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:37] | I think I proved today that I’m not ready for this. | 我想今天的一切说明我还没准备好 |
[18:41] | I wanted it to work. I did. | 我很想我们走下去 |
[18:44] | I care about you so much, | 我很在乎你 |
[18:45] | and I love being around you. | 也喜欢和你在一起的日子 |
[18:50] | I just think I’m better as your friend, | 我想我们做朋友会更好 |
[18:53] | because that I know I can be good at. | 因为那是我真正擅长的 |
[19:00] | So I’m number two again, which is what it is. | 我又得了第二名 木已成舟 |
[19:03] | But you know, if I’m not going to be valedictorian, | 但我想说 如果我做不成最优毕业生 |
[19:06] | – I’m glad it will be you. – Mm, me too. | -我会很高兴那个人是你 -我也是 |
[19:08] | You mean you hope it’s me if it’s not you, | 你是说 如果不是你 你希望是我 |
[19:12] | or that you’re glad it’s you? | 还是说你很高兴会是你 |
[19:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:15] | Thanks for everything you did for me today. | 感谢大家今天为我做的一切 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry I pulled you into it. | 我很抱歉把你们扯进来 |
[19:18] | That was my problem, not yours. | 纠结是我的 不是你们的 |
[19:20] | It’s the best way someone’s ever woken me up in my life. | 这是我一生经历的最好的叫醒方式 |
[19:23] | How was lunch? | 午餐怎么样 |
[19:26] | It was good. It really was. | 很不错 真心的 |
[19:28] | I’ll tell you about it later. | 我回头跟你细说 |
[19:30] | Oh, there you are. | 你们终于来了 |
[19:31] | I got bored waiting, | 我等得太无聊 |
[19:32] | so I went ahead and did our whole project. | 就把所有作业都做完了 |
[19:35] | Pierce, no offense, | 皮尔斯 无意冒犯 |
[19:37] | but banners are kind of my specialt… | 不过做展板可是我的专长… |
[19:40] | Holy… makes no sense whatsoever. | 我勒个去啊 |
[19:43] | Whole thing took 25 minutes tops. | 做完所有这些顶多花了我25分钟 |
[19:49] | Early weekend? Early weekend? Early weekend? | 放假吧 放假吧 放假吧 |
[19:51] | Guys, I need to apologize for my behavior today. | 大家伙 我为今天我的行为道歉 |
[19:54] | When I switched bodies with Jeffrey… | 当我和杰夫瑞互换身体之后 |
[19:56] | – Nope. – I thought I knew | -没有 -我以为我知道 |
[19:57] | what it would be like to have Jeffrey inside of me… | 杰夫瑞进入我身体里是什么感觉 |
[19:59] | – That did not happen. – But as it turns out, | -没这回事 -但结果我发现 |
[20:01] | – having Jeffrey inside of me… – Nope again. | -让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 -根本没这回事 |
[20:04] | only brought out the worst in me. | 只能毁掉我的人格 |
[20:06] | Which is to say, having Jeffrey inside of me… | 也就是说 杰夫瑞进入我的身体 |
[20:09] | No one was inside of anyone! | 没人进入你的身体 |
[20:10] | was wrong… | 是错的 |
[20:13] | – to have Jeffrey inside of me. – Shut up! | -让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 -闭嘴 |
[20:15] | So I’m sorry. | 所以我道歉 |
[20:17] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 请原谅 |
[20:18] | I scolded Leonard today, | 我今天责骂了伦纳德 |
[20:20] | and according to Greendale bylaws, | 根据格林德尔校规 |
[20:23] | I now have to grant him three wishes. | 我必须满足他三个愿望 |
[20:26] | Um, we need to get scolded by the dean immediately. | 我们得赶紧被院长责骂一下 |
[20:46] | Oh man, football is front, that is an interest I have. | 哥们儿 我是橄榄球前卫 这是我的爱好 |
[20:49] | Also plumming and air conditionaning | 同时 我满脑子想的都是 |
[20:51] | are things I think about. | 修水管和修空调 |
[20:54] | Come on, man, what are we…what’s happening? | 拜托 搞什么 怎么了 |
[20:56] | I couldn’t have…I’m sorry. | 我笑场 抱歉 |
[20:57] | – Keep rolling. – Ok, come on. | -继续 -给力点 |
[20:59] | – ‘Feetball’ is…’feetball’? – ‘Feetball’? | -甘蓝球 甘蓝球 -“甘蓝球” |
[21:01] | – Did I say… – Dorks! | -我说啥… -二呆 |
[21:02] | Stop doing outtakes, | 别玩幕后花絮了 |
[21:04] | you switched bodies last week. | 你们上周互换过身体了 |
[21:05] | Hey guys, I just wanna apologize… | 大家伙 我想道歉 |
[21:09] | Oh my God. “Hey, dean! Walk march!” Am I right? | 天啊 “院长 走路小心点” 是吧 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry, I never do this. | 抱歉 我从不这样的 |
[21:15] | Dean, we stopped doing outtakes. | 院长 我们不拍幕后花絮了 |
[21:16] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | Yeah, we did that. | 确实是这样 |
[21:18] | Oh, no worries. | 没关系 |
[21:19] | Thanks for including me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[21:23] | No? Still not doing it? | 确定不拍吗 |