时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 1. 因突受创伤导致的完全失忆 而该次受创亦从记忆中消失 | |
[00:17] | My name is Kevin, or so they tell me. | 我叫凯文 反正他们是这么跟我说的 |
[00:19] | 凯文 正在接受治疗的昌癔症患者 | |
[00:20] | Actually, they told me my birth name is Benjamin Chang, | 其实 他们告诉我 我的原名是本杰明·昌 |
[00:23] | but I can’t remember anything before six months ago. | 但我对六个月之前的人生毫无记忆 |
[00:27] | But by using a special, shiny glass | 通过一片特殊闪亮的玻璃 |
[00:29] | called a mirror, | 其名为镜子 |
[00:31] | I’ve estimated that I’m 15 years old, | 我猜自己现在15岁 |
[00:33] | although I have no way of knowing. | 虽然这点我已无从得知了 |
[00:36] | Changnesia is a fascinating and extremely rare disease | 对于心理风景疗法的最前线来说 |
[00:36] | 克丹医生 大格林德尔健康服务部 精神病医生 | |
[00:39] | on the forefront of the psychological landscape. | 昌癔症是种神奇而及其罕见的疾病 |
[00:42] | Compared with your garden variety amnesia, | 与普通失忆症相比 |
[00:44] | Changnesia is immeasurably more complex. | 昌癔症要复杂得多 |
[00:49] | Its varied and seemingly random symptoms, | 该病有着诸多各种看似不靠谱的症状 |
[00:52] | Its resistance to both traditional and new age medicine. | 对传统药物和新型药物都有抗性 |
[00:55] | Why Changnesia affects the memory | 为何”昌癔症”会影响记忆 |
[00:57] | but not the ability to make forced puns… | 却依然能造出如此生硬的双关语 |
[00:59] | These are all things we can study | 我们可以对以上所有问题进行研究 |
[01:01] | now that someone finally has it. | 因为终于有人患上了该病 |
[01:03] | I first met Chang when I hired him | 我第一次遇见昌 是聘请他 |
[01:04] | as a Spanish teacher at Greendale. | 来格林德尔当西语老师 |
[01:05] | 克拉格·派尔顿院长 院长学家 | |
[01:06] | Then he became a disgraced student, | 之后他又变成了坏学生 |
[01:09] | psychopathic music major, | 主修精神病音乐 |
[01:11] | homeless vent dweller, | 无家可归的通风管住户 |
[01:12] | Security guard, keytarist, power hungry warlord, | 保安 键盘吉他手 追求权力的军阀 |
[01:15] | and now, Kevin. | 而现在 又成了凯文 |
[01:16] | It’s sad to see him like this. | 他现在这样真可怜 |
[01:18] | Well, it’s mixed. | 一言难尽啦 |
[01:19] | He was pretty terrible before. | 他以前可是很恐怖的哦 |
[01:20] | I’m developing a theory which some find controversial. | 我正在研究一套颇有争议的理论 |
[01:21] | 布雷塔·派利 基本算个心理医生 | |
[01:23] | Perhaps Chang actually used to be Kevin, | 也许昌以前就是凯文 |
[01:25] | went crazy, and became Chang. | 发疯了 变成了昌 |
[01:27] | And then, at some point, | 之后又在某个时刻 |
[01:29] | Chang hit his head, went un-crazy, | 昌的脑袋被撞 从此不发疯了 |
[01:31] | Thereby reverting back to regular old Kevin again. | 这样他就又变回之前正常的凯文了 |
[01:34] | That makes no sense. | 根本就是胡扯 |
[01:37] | Science tells us | 科学告诉我们 |
[01:38] | hitting his head would only cure him | 只有在最初是因为撞头发疯 |
[01:40] | if hitting his head was the original cause. | 他才会因为撞头而被治愈 |
[01:43] | Told you it was controversial. | 我早说过 这理论颇有争议 |
[01:45] | Here at Greendale, we accept all students, | 在格林德尔 我们接受各式学生 |
[01:47] | whoever they may be or have forgotten they were. | 不管他们是谁 或者忘了自己是谁 |
[01:50] | But assisting in Kevin’s recovery | 但对于凯文康复治疗的援助 |
[01:51] | has put a financial strain on the school. | 已经让学校的财政捉襟见肘 |
[01:54] | That’s why we are appealing | 所以我们希望 |
[01:55] | to the Macguffin Neurological Institute | 麦高芬神经医学研究所 |
[01:57] | for this $40,000 grant, | 能给予四万美元的拨款 |
[01:59] | so we can continue to fight this terrible disease | 好让我们继续与这可怕的疾病抗争 |
[02:03] | and hopefully, one day, pay for this documentary. | 并有望以后还清拍摄本纪录片的经费 |
[02:07] | How was that, Abed? That’s too beggy? | 怎么样 阿布蒂 会不会太低声下气了 |
[02:09] | No, that was great. | 不会 那样挺好 |
[02:10] | But I could use a new camera, | 但我可以换台新摄像机 |
[02:11] | with a smoother zoom. | 它的变焦镜头更加平滑 |
[02:12] | Oh, okay. | 行 |
[02:13] | Well, just be sure to get my good side, okay? | 一定要拍出我美好的一面 |
[02:15] | This documentary needs to be convincing. | 这部纪录片要让人信服 |
[02:17] | This needs to be the hoop dreams of things people care about. | 要成为人们在乎的那些梦想 |
[02:21] | We rolling? | 开机了吗 |
[02:24] | The dean wants a propaganda film, | 院长希望拍成一部宣传片 |
[02:25] | but I intend to explore all sides of this serious issue, | 但我想对此严重事态进行全方位调查 |
[02:28] | including those who don’t think it’s a serious issue. | 包括那些不把这当回事的人 |
[02:31] | Hey, Jeff. | 你好 杰夫 |
[02:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:33] | Making a documentary on Changnesia. | 拍摄关于昌癔症的纪录片 |
[02:35] | You gotta be kidding me. | 搞毛啊 |
[02:36] | Got it. Beautiful. | 很好 漂亮 |
[02:37] | All right, let’s get one more for safety. | 保险起见 我们再拍一组 |
[02:39] | Jeff, back to one. | 杰夫 回第一个站位 |
[02:41] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[03:08] | I’m telling you what she just found | 我来向你们展示一下 |
[03:10] | for the name brand glitter. | 名牌闪光笔的意义所在 |
[03:11] | Look, cheap glitter, expensive glitter. | 瞧 廉价闪光笔 昂贵闪光笔 |
[03:14] | Money talks, people. | 这就是金钱的力量 |
[03:15] | Guys, did you hear? | 你们听说了吗 |
[03:16] | The history of ice cream class had another heart attack. | 《冰激凌史》课又有人得了心脏病 |
[03:19] | Three more, and we’re all in. | 再来三个 我们就能上这门课了 |
[03:21] | Yes. | 很好 |
[03:23] | What’s the Macguffin Institute? | 麦高芬医学研究所是啥 |
[03:26] | Fine. I’ll tell him. | 好吧 我来告诉他 |
[03:28] | But one day, you’ll all be old and slow | 但总有一天 你们都会变得又老又迟缓 |
[03:30] | and lose at things, | 变得屡战屡败 |
[03:31] | And when that day comes, | 等到了那天 |
[03:33] | I won’t remember what I’m doing now. | 我也记不得这会儿发生的事情了 |
[03:36] | The Macguffin Institute is coming to Greendale on Friday | 麦高芬医学研究所周五要来格林德尔 |
[03:38] | because they might give the school money | 因为他们可能会给学校一笔资金 |
[03:40] | to study Changnesia. | 以研究”昌癔症” |
[03:42] | Changnesia isn’t a disease. It’s a con. | “昌癔症”才不是什么病 这是个圈套 |
[03:44] | You’re seriously helping this lunatic? | 你们真打算帮这疯子吗 |
[03:47] | He kept the dean in a dungeon. | 他把院长关在地牢 |
[03:48] | He tried to kill us. | 试图干掉我们 |
[03:50] | He ate his twin in utero. | 他在娘胎里就吃掉了胞弟 |
[03:51] | That was Chang. This is Kevin. | 那是昌干的 现在他是凯文 |
[03:54] | They’re the same, idiot. | 他们都是一个人 傻瓜 |
[03:55] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:56] | Have you ever even spent any time with him, Jeff? | 你有和他一起待过吗 杰夫 |
[03:58] | I was reluctant to accept Kevin at first, too, | 我一开始也很难接受凯文 |
[04:00] | but he’s just so sweet. | 但他真的是太可爱了 |
[04:04] | The world is brand new to him. | 这个世界对他来说是如此新鲜 |
[04:06] | He approaches everything with the wonderment | 他对每件事物都会发出惊叹 |
[04:07] | of a small child or a cartoon alien. | 就像小孩或者卡通片里的外星人那样 |
[04:11] | This makes things smaller. | 这玩意儿把东西都变小了 |
[04:13] | No, no… bigger. | 不 不 是变大了 |
[04:15] | Oh, bigger. | 对 变大了 |
[04:17] | Well, enjoy your collective delusion. | 那你们就继续沉浸在这场骗局中吧 |
[04:19] | I’m going to go get a sandwich, | 我去买份三明治 |
[04:20] | which, unlike Changnesia, is real. | 和”昌癔症”不同 这是真实存在的 |
[04:23] | Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 杰夫 杰夫 等等等等 |
[04:25] | We want to know how you feel | 我们想知道你对于 |
[04:25] | about the Macguffin people visiting. | 麦高芬来本校考察的看法 |
[04:26] | I need it on camera. | 我得拍下来 |
[04:27] | – It’s stupid. – What’s stupid? | -太二了 -什么太二了 |
[04:28] | The whole thing. | 这一切 |
[04:29] | Okay, put it together for me. | 完整说一遍给我听 |
[04:30] | “The whole thing is stupid.” All right, thanks, buddy. | “这一切都太二了” 多谢了 伙计 |
[04:31] | I’ll cut it together. | 我会剪到一起的 |
[04:35] | – Shirley. – Hmm? | -雪莉 -嗯 |
[04:36] | You don’t seriously think Chang is Kevin, do you? | 你不会真以为昌成了凯文吧 |
[04:39] | No, I believe the good lord made chang chang. | 不 我相信圣主让昌洗心革”昌” |
[04:40] | Kevin is a choice. | 凯文就是一个选择 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | I’m seriously worried about the rest of the group. | 我真的很担心小组其他人 |
[04:43] | Not only have they drunk the Kevin kool-aid, | 他们不仅被他和善的伪装所欺骗 |
[04:43] | 凯文出自美剧《办公室》 长相憨厚 神似美国kool-aid公司的吉祥物 | |
[04:45] | they’re in the study room right now, | 而且现在还在自习室 |
[04:47] | making banners, debating glitter… | 做横幅 争论闪光笔什么的 |
[04:48] | Well, I’d love to keep talking about this, | 我很愿意一直谈论这个话题 |
[04:50] | but I gotta get to work. | 但我得去工作了 |
[04:50] | No, Shirley, you’ve got to help me stop this. | 不 雪莉 你得帮我阻止这一切 |
[04:53] | You’re the only sane person left. | 只有你还没疯 |
[04:55] | Welcome to Shirley’s sandwiches, | 欢迎来到雪莉三明治店 |
[04:56] | where the food is Kevin-ly. | 这里的食物特别”凯”口美”文” |
[04:59] | You hired Chang? | 你雇了昌 |
[05:00] | The customers love Kevin. | 客人们都爱凯文 |
[05:01] | I think it’s because he’s a good listener. | 我想是因为他是个很好的倾听者 |
[05:03] | Most words are new to him, | 大部分词语对他来说都很新鲜 |
[05:04] | so it’s all still fascinating. | 所以显得特别讨人喜欢 |
[05:06] | I’m Kevin. And you are? | 我叫凯文 请问你是 |
[05:08] | Not calling you Kevin. | 打死不叫你凯文 |
[05:10] | Hi, not calling you Kevin. | 你好 “打死不叫你凯文” |
[05:12] | What are you having? | 你要点什么 |
[05:14] | None of this. | 什么都不要 |
[05:15] | Okay. Uh, listen. | 行了 听着 |
[05:17] | I don’t care what he calls himself, | 我不在乎他叫什么名字 |
[05:19] | He’s a hard worker. | 他工作很努力 |
[05:20] | We’re all broken people, Jeffrey. | 人无完人 杰夫瑞 |
[05:22] | We all deserve a second chance. | 我们都该拥有一次改过的机会 |
[05:23] | Like how I gave Andre a second chance. | 就像我给了安德烈第二次机会那样 |
[05:25] | It doesn’t mean I forgot. I just forgave. | 我不是忘了 我只是原谅他了 |
[05:27] | Chang didn’t sleep with a stripper. | 昌可不是和脱衣舞娘上床而已 |
[05:28] | He tried to kill us. | 他是想杀了我们 |
[05:30] | Why does everyone keep forgetting about that? | 怎么就没人记得这茬了 |
[05:32] | But he didn’t. | 但他最后没杀 |
[05:32] | And you used to be a sleazy lawyer. | 你不也曾是个冒牌律师吗 |
[05:35] | What if Greendale never gave you a second chance? | 格林德尔没有给你第二次机会的话会怎样 |
[05:39] | What Shirley said really made me think. | 雪瑞的话确实发人深省 |
[05:41] | I mean, all my friends believe this guy. | 我所有的朋友都相信这家伙 |
[05:44] | What does it say about me that I don’t? | 要是我不信的话说明了什么 |
[05:47] | Yes? | 请进 |
[05:49] | Ugh, and cue wet blanket Winger | 原来是扫兴王翁格 |
[05:52] | to tell us that we’re all wasting our time. | 一定是来告诉我我们是在浪费时间 |
[05:54] | Actually, no. | 你猜错了 |
[05:55] | I had a really good conversation with Shirley, | 我和雪瑞进行了一次很有意义的谈话 |
[05:58] | and I realized I’ve been acting like a jerk. | 我觉得之前自己的行为太混蛋了 |
[06:00] | If it’s not too late, | 如果不晚的话 |
[06:01] | I’d love to help out in any way I can. | 有什么能帮得上的话我很乐意帮忙 |
[06:03] | Jeffrey, that’s amazing. | 杰夫瑞 太让人惊讶了 |
[06:05] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会想通的 |
[06:06] | All right, Abed, get us in panning singles. | 好 阿布蒂 给我俩来个追镜镜头 |
[06:08] | And can you say “Powwow” Instead of “Conversation”? | 你能不能把”谈话”一词改成”仪式” |
[06:10] | It just sounds more you. All right, action. | 那样才像你会说的话嘛 好了 开拍 |
[06:12] | Okay, you going to make an entrance? | 好吧 你要从门口进来吗 |
[06:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:14] | What does it say? | 这说明了什么 |
[06:16] | It says I have gullible friends | 说明我的朋友们都太好骗了 |
[06:17] | who will believe anybody, | 无论是谁都相信 |
[06:19] | and I need to make that anybody me. | 我要让自己成为那个”谁” |
[06:22] | By exposing Chang in front of the whole school. | 我要在全校面前揭穿昌的诡计 |
[06:25] | Much like the classic documentary capturing the Friedman’s, | 很像弗德里曼[美国经济学家]经典纪录片呢 |
[06:28] | My story just took a completely unexpected turn. | 只不过我的片子有个出人意料的转折 |
[06:30] | Jeff, if you want this done right, | 杰夫 如果你希望一切顺利 |
[06:31] | I’m going to need a steadicam for Garrett. | 我得给加勒特去搞个稳定架 |
[06:33] | That’s showbiz. | 演艺圈的心酸 |
[06:40] | We were all pretty happy when Jeff came around. | 杰夫的加入让我们很开心 |
[06:42] | He became really gung-ho about Abed’s documentary, | 他对阿布蒂的纪录片变得超有热情 |
[06:45] | and had a lot of great ideas | 满脑子都是怎么打动 |
[06:46] | About how to impress the Macguffin people. | 麦高芬医学研究所的金点子 |
[06:48] | And that’s why Pierce should host the reception. | 所以应该由皮尔斯来主持欢迎会 |
[06:52] | He speaks their language. | 他们有共同语言 |
[06:53] | Finally, somebody’s making some sense. | 总算有人说出像样的话了 |
[06:56] | I’ve got a blackface Senor Wences bit | 我有一个黑人版文西斯先生[腹语玩偶] |
[06:58] | I’ve been workshopping. | 我上过玩偶表演班 |
[07:00] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[07:01] | Annie, we need to find out | 安妮 我们要搞清楚 |
[07:02] | what happened to Kevin before he showed up at Greendale. | 凯文来格林德尔之前遭遇了什么 |
[07:04] | What hellish experiences did he overcome | 在这几个月里他到底 |
[07:07] | during those missing months? | 有什么可怕的经历 |
[07:08] | Do you think you can use your forensic knowhow | 你觉得你的法鉴知识能搞定 |
[07:10] | to do some investigating? | 这调查吗 |
[07:11] | Investigating? | 要调查吗 |
[07:13] | Obvi. | 小菜一碟 |
[07:14] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[07:15] | If you’re willing to learn, | 要是你想学艺的话 |
[07:16] | sure, partner. | 来吧 搭档 |
[07:17] | “Partner”. | “大当”[当成名字了] |
[07:18] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[07:19] | I’m going to call you “Houlihan.” | 我要叫你”花丽安” |
[07:20] | “Partner”and “Houlihan”. | “大当”和”花丽安” |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:24] | The postman found Kevin here. | 邮递员在这儿发现了凯文 |
[07:27] | He said he was soaking wet and smelled like fish. | 他说他当时浑身湿透 还一股鱼腥气 |
[07:30] | I know it’s not a lot to go on… | 我知道线索不太多 |
[07:31] | Um, it’s almost too much to go on. | 其实信息量已经很大了 |
[07:33] | Look, Sullivan’s trout farm is just 1/4 mile away. | 苏利文的鳟鱼塘离这儿不到四百米 |
[07:36] | Who do you think you’re dealing with, Winger? | 搞清楚咱是干什么的 翁格 |
[07:38] | I don’t know, Houlihan. Seems sort of thin. | 不知道 花丽安 线索有点少 |
[07:40] | In an investigation, | 在调查过程中 |
[07:41] | one dude always has to go opposite the other dude. | 一个人必须要和另一个唱反调 |
[07:44] | That’s how they get things done. | 才能把事情搞定 |
[07:45] | Well, you guys can work it out. | 好吧 你们俩能搞定的 |
[07:46] | Yeah, we will. | 当然 我们会的 |
[07:47] | No, we won’t. | 才怪 我们不行 |
[07:50] | – Britta, Shirley… – Oh, that’s me. | -布雷塔 雪瑞 -叫到我了 |
[07:52] | I want you to take this camera | 你们拿着这台摄像机 |
[07:53] | And follow Chang around for his day-to-day. | 跟踪拍摄昌日常的一举一动 |
[07:55] | Really get into the life of a functioning Changnesiac. | 深入”昌癔症”患者的生活 |
[07:58] | I want you to go inside his home, work, pod. | 走进他的住所 工作地 储物柜 |
[08:02] | Just get everything. | 关于他的一切 |
[08:03] | Ooh, that’s great advertising for my growing business. | 那对我蒸蒸日上的事业可是绝佳的广告啊 |
[08:05] | Okay, I’ll do it. And with my photography skills… | 好吧 我来拍 有我高超的摄影技巧 |
[08:08] | Jeff, thank you. | 杰夫 谢谢你 |
[08:10] | When the dean told me you were going to help me, | 院长告诉我你要来帮我的时候 |
[08:12] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[08:13] | A cool, smart lawyer like yourself | 你这样冷酷又聪明的律师 |
[08:15] | reaching out to a little nobody like me? | 居然会对我这无名小卒伸出援手 |
[08:18] | I never told you I was a lawyer. | 我从没告诉过你我曾经是律师 |
[08:21] | No, you didn’t. | 你是没说 |
[08:23] | Shirley said it, remember? | 是雪瑞说的 记得吗 |
[08:24] | You said, “You hired Chang?” | 你说 你居然雇了昌 |
[08:25] | And I said, “I’m Kevin, and you are?” | 我说 我是凯文 请问你是 |
[08:27] | And you said, “Not calling you Kevin,” | 你说 打死不叫你凯文 |
[08:28] | And I said, “Hi, not calling you Kevin. | 我说 你好 打死不叫你凯文 |
[08:29] | What are you having?” | 你要点什么 |
[08:30] | And you said, “None of this.” | 你说 什么都不要 |
[08:31] | And then Shirley said, “I don’t care what he calls himself. | 然后雪瑞说 我不在乎他叫什么名字 |
[08:33] | He’s a hard worker. | 他工作很努力 |
[08:34] | We’re all broken people, | 人无完人 |
[08:35] | and we all deserve a second chance. | 我们都该拥有一次改过的机会 |
[08:36] | Like how I gave Andre a second chance. | 就像我给了安德烈第二次机会那样 |
[08:38] | Doesn’t mean I forgot. I just forgave.” | 我不是忘了 我只是原谅他了 |
[08:40] | And you said, “Chang didn’t sleep with a stripper. | 你说 昌可不是和脱衣舞娘上床而已 |
[08:42] | He tried to kill us. | 他是想杀了我们 |
[08:43] | Why does everyone keep forgetting all that?” | 怎么就没人记得这茬了 |
[08:45] | And then Shirley said, “But he didn’t. | 然后雪瑞说 但他最后没杀 |
[08:47] | And you used to be a sleazy lawyer.” | 你不也曾是个冒牌律师吗 |
[08:49] | Her words. | 她的原话 |
[08:51] | That’s quite a memory you have. | 你的记忆力可真不赖 |
[08:53] | Well, my short term memory has actually improved. | 我的短期记忆变好了 |
[08:55] | My doctor calls it a, um… | 医生说这是一种… |
[09:00] | side effect. | 副作用 |
[09:02] | Well played, Chang. | 这招高啊 昌 |
[09:04] | The chess match has begun. | 对决正式开始 |
[09:06] | What… | 啥 |
[09:07] | I’m Chinese? | 我居然是中国人 |
[09:08] | Do you want to get some footage while we’re waiting for Kevin? | 趁这会咱们都在等凯文 要不要拍点片段 |
[09:11] | Maybe we could take some shots of my delicious bread baking, | 也许可以拍一下 我家烘焙的美味面包 |
[09:13] | or the affordable prices on our new | 或者是雪瑞三明治新推出的 |
[09:15] | Shirley’s sandwiches super saver menu. | 超实惠菜单上的超实惠价格 |
[09:18] | Or we could get to know | 我们也可以了解一下 |
[09:19] | the Shirley behind the sandwiches. | 做三明治的老板雪瑞 |
[09:21] | Here, give me that camera. | 来 把摄像机给我 |
[09:22] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Be careful, now. It’s Abed’s camera. | 小心点儿 这可是阿布蒂的摄像机 |
[09:25] | – All right. – Watch it. | -知道了 -小心啊 |
[09:26] | Oh, where is the stop button on this? | 停止拍摄按钮在哪 |
[09:30] | – Oh, here it is. – Okay. | -在这呢 -好了 |
[09:32] | You want to hear my pitch? | 要听听我的构思吗 |
[09:33] | A strong, independent woman, | 一位坚强而独立的女性 |
[09:35] | starting her own business. | 开创了自己的一番事业 |
[09:37] | An “Entrepreneu-her”, if you will. | 一位”女企业家” 你觉得如何 |
[09:40] | Or maybe a businesswoman? | 能叫女商人吗 |
[09:42] | Okay, fine. Think inside the box. | 好啊 没问题 真传统 |
[09:44] | All right. Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:47] | Action. | 开拍 |
[09:49] | Cut. Oh! Beautiful. | 卡 太棒了 |
[09:52] | You don’t think the song was too much? | 你不觉得这首歌太过吗 |
[09:53] | Are you kidding me? It made the scene. | 开什么玩笑 就靠这歌出戏呢 |
[09:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:56] | I want to get some better lighting up in this noise. | 我想搞点更好的灯光来配合气氛 |
[09:58] | Let’s go hit up Abed. | 我们去找阿布蒂吧 |
[10:00] | I never told anybody that story, Britta. | 我没跟别人说过这事 布雷塔 |
[10:02] | Oh, it was beautiful. | 美极了 |
[10:04] | I was dead for three minutes. | 我死了三分钟 |
[10:06] | Three minutes? | 三分钟 |
[10:07] | Three whole minutes. They thought I was gone. | 整整三分钟 他们都以为我死了 |
[10:10] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[10:11] | How’s your act coming? | 准备得怎么样了 |
[10:12] | Blackface Senor Wences? | 黑人文西斯先生吗 |
[10:14] | How do you think it’s coming? | 你觉得准备得怎么样 |
[10:18] | In the unlikely event I fail to expose Chang, | 即便发生了”我没能揭穿昌”这种不可能事件 |
[10:21] | I’m pretty confident Pierce will make sure we don’t get a grant. | 我确信皮尔斯绝对能让我们拿不到拨款 |
[10:25] | What you talkin’ about, honkey? | 你在讲什么 白鬼 |
[10:26] | Wow, that bit could not get any more perfect. | 这表演不能更完美了 |
[10:29] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[10:30] | I haven’t introduced you to my Asian wife yet. | 我还没给你介绍我的亚裔妻子呢 |
[10:37] | I was wrong. | 我太天真了 |
[10:41] | – This is the place. – No, it’s not. | -就是这 -才不是 |
[10:47] | Garrett, here he comes. Get up. | 加瑞 他来了 站起来 |
[10:48] | I can’t. It’s too heavy! | 起不来 太沉了 |
[10:50] | Garrett, now. Now. | 加瑞 赶紧的 |
[10:55] | Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan. | 打扰一下 苏利文先生 |
[10:57] | This is Houlihan. I’m her partner, Partner. | 这位是花丽安 我是她搭档 大当 |
[10:58] | – Wait, I’m Partner. – No, you’re not. | -不对 我是大当 -你才不是 |
[11:02] | We’d like to ask you a couple of questions. | 我们想问几个问题 |
[11:03] | What are you, the trout police? | 你们是谁 鳟鱼警察吗 |
[11:05] | Because if you are, | 如果是的话 |
[11:05] | you’re legally bound to tell me, or else it’s entrapment. | 你们有义务告诉我 否则这就是诱捕 |
[11:08] | We’re not the trout police. | 我们不是鳟鱼警察 |
[11:09] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[11:13] | One morning, I see something coming out of the trout tank, | 有天早上 我看见有东西从鳟鱼塘爬出来 |
[11:16] | and at first, I was scared, | 一开始我挺害怕 |
[11:17] | Because, uh, I’m the last face that a lot of trout ever see. | 因为大部分鳟鱼只见过我这张脸 |
[11:21] | I’m not saying that the trout are a vengeful breed, | 我不是说鳟鱼好记仇 |
[11:24] | but if they were, I… | 但如果真记仇 |
[11:26] | I’d probably be public enemy number one. | 我肯定是它们的头号公敌 |
[11:28] | So the figure that emerged, it was that man? | 从鱼塘里出来的 就是这个人咯 |
[11:31] | Yeah, and I was pretty relieved | 是的 当我发现爬出来的 |
[11:33] | when I found out it was a naked Asian guy, | 不是鳟鱼精 只是个亚裔裸男后 |
[11:34] | and not an angry trout. | 我松了一口气 |
[11:36] | And when was this? | 那是什么时候 |
[11:37] | Oh, it must have been around June. | 应该是六月份 |
[11:39] | I remember because my milkweed allergies | 我之所以记得是因为我的乳草过敏症 |
[11:42] | were acting up something fierce. | 发作得很厉害 |
[11:43] | I gave him some clothes, | 我给了他衣服 |
[11:44] | and sent him on his way the next morning. | 在第二天早上就送他上路了 |
[11:46] | I don’t know what happened to him after that. | 之后他怎样我就不知道了 |
[11:49] | Mr. Sullivan, how many employees do you have here? | 苏利文先生 你这有多少员工 |
[11:51] | Employees? | 员工 |
[11:53] | What do I look like, Trout World? | 以为我这里是鳟鱼世界吗 |
[11:56] | No employees. Heh, just me. | 没有员工 就我一个人 |
[11:59] | And my dog. | 和我的狗 |
[12:00] | I knew he was hiding something. | 我知道他有所隐瞒 |
[12:02] | A spike in production in June, | 六月份产量陡增 |
[12:04] | at the peak of milkweed allergy season? | 还刚好是在乳草过敏季节 |
[12:06] | Something on this trout farm was starting to smell…wrong. | 这鳟鱼渔场闻起来有些东西 不对劲 |
[12:11] | The problem was, I didn’t have any way to make him talk. | 问题是 我没办法让他老实交代 |
[12:14] | Or did I? | 真没法子吗 |
[12:15] | Well, looks like everything checks out here. | 看起来这里没什么问题 |
[12:18] | Right, Troy? | 对吧 特洛伊 |
[12:19] | No, Houlihan, I don’t think anything checks out here. | 不 花丽安 这里的问题大了 |
[12:22] | No, don’t fly off the handle, Partner. | 别乱来 大当 |
[12:25] | Oh, I will fly off the handle, Houlihan. | 我就要乱来 花丽安 |
[12:27] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们在乱扯什么鬼玩意儿 |
[12:29] | I’m sorry, Mr. Sullivan. | 抱歉 苏利文先生 |
[12:30] | Clearly, you have nothing to hide. | 很显然 你毫无隐瞒 |
[12:34] | What are you hiding? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[12:35] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[12:36] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[12:37] | I’ve been using that Asian guy as unpaid, manual labor | 我让那亚裔男当免费劳力 分文不给 |
[12:40] | for three months before I drove him into town. | 使了他三个月我才送他去镇里 |
[12:43] | But he wanted me to! | 但那是他要我做的 |
[12:45] | We were friends, | 我们是朋友 |
[12:47] | and I treated him with respect and dignity. | 我以尊重和庄严的态度对待他 |
[12:51] | Partner and Houlihan. | 大当和花丽安 |
[12:54] | Shut up, Kevin! | 闭嘴 凯文 |
[12:56] | Partner and Houlihan. | 大当和花丽安 |
[12:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:00] | Why would he work for no money? | 他为什么要当免费劳力 |
[13:01] | Because he doesn’t know about money. | 他不知道钱是什么 |
[13:02] | Kevin doesn’t know about labor laws, | 凯文都不晓得劳动法是什么 |
[13:04] | or 40-hour work weeks, or that | 不晓得一周40工时 |
[13:05] | that dude named him after a dog. | 也不晓得那人给他起了狗名 |
[13:07] | Growing up, I had a cat named Troy, | 小时候 我有只猫叫特洛伊 |
[13:08] | a bird named Troy, and a hamster named Troy. | 有只鸟叫特洛伊 有只仓鼠叫特洛伊 |
[13:11] | They were all older than me. | 他们都比我大 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:15] | I think Kevin’s struggle | 我认为凯文的奋斗史 |
[13:16] | just got a lot sexier, grant-wise. | 显得更性感 更有拨款相了 |
[13:19] | This is horrible. | 这太糟了 |
[13:21] | It was horrible. | 糟透了 |
[13:23] | They were supposed to come back with a smoking gun, | 他们本应该带回来关键证据 |
[13:25] | and all they found was a little human rights abuse. | 结果他们只带回来迫害人权的证据 |
[13:27] | Which, normally, is terrible. | 正常情况下 那挺糟糕的 |
[13:29] | So do you believe Kevin now? | 你现在相信凯文了吗 |
[13:30] | No. I want all your footage. | 没有 我要你所有的录像 |
[13:32] | I know Chang slipped up. | 昌肯定会露馅 |
[13:33] | He’s not smart enough to play dumb all the time. | 他没聪明到一直装傻的程度 |
[13:36] | What about Shirley and Britta’s footage? | 雪莉和布雷塔的镜头呢 |
[13:37] | It’s unusable crap. | 都是用不上的垃圾 |
[13:38] | I don’t care. I want it all. | 我不在乎 我都要 |
[13:40] | Do you want it bad enough to rent me a crane? | 你的渴望程度会强烈到给我租个稳定架吗 |
[13:41] | And maybe license me an expensive song? | 要不再我买一首超贵的歌曲使用权吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah, whatever. | 是的 随便啦 |
[13:44] | *The itsy-bitsy spider* | *一只小蜘蛛* |
[13:47] | *Went up the water spout* | *爬上了水龙头* |
[13:54] | Unusable crap is generous. | 说是用不上的垃圾都算赞扬了 |
[13:57] | It goes on like this for another 12 hours. | 就这么持续了12个小时 |
[13:59] | I couldn’t even get through it all, | 我都没毅力全看完 |
[14:00] | And I sat through The Tree of Life. | 要知道我可是看过《生命之树》的人 |
[14:04] | Wait, right there. What’s that? | 等下 那是什么 |
[14:07] | Oh, come on, you slippery snake, slip up. | 你个狡猾狡猾地 现形吧 |
[14:10] | Doubtful. | 我看不会 |
[14:11] | When he’s alone, he mostly just practices smiling and frowning. | 独处的时候 他多半只会练习微笑皱眉 |
[14:13] | We’ve all done it. | 大家不都那样嘛 |
[14:23] | Who’s he calling? | 他在给谁打电话 |
[14:24] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[14:27] | We figure that out, | 找出对方是谁 |
[14:28] | we’ve got our smoking gun. | 我们就能找到关键证据 |
[14:30] | – And all thanks to Britta. – Don’t ruin this. | -多亏了布雷塔 -别破坏气氛 |
[14:35] | The stage was set for a climatic final set piece. | 舞台已经搭好 迎接血雨腥风的大结局 |
[14:37] | MacGuffin people were on campus. | 麦高芬考察团来到学校 |
[14:39] | And Jeff had prepared quite the presentation. | 而杰夫则准备好了一场好戏 |
[14:43] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[14:44] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[14:45] | You get yourself in the kitchen, | 滚去厨房 |
[14:46] | and make me a burrito. | 给我做玉米煎饼 |
[14:47] | Oh, okay, yay! Oh, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Okay, thank you, Pierce Hawthorne i’ll pay you a woman. | 感谢你 皮尔斯·霍桑 我帮你找个妹子 |
[14:51] | for your special blend of playful racial humor. | 感谢你特别的包含了俏皮的种族笑话 |
[14:55] | And genuine thoughts on Geraldine Ferraro. | 还有对杰罗丁·费拉罗的诚实见解的表演 |
[14:58] | He’s an old teddy bear. | 真是个可爱的老家伙 |
[14:59] | And now, I believe Jeff Winger has a presentation. | 现在杰夫·翁格要做演讲了 |
[15:02] | Yay. | 耶 |
[15:06] | Thank you. I must confess, | 谢谢 我必须承认 |
[15:08] | I was just a short while ago quite skeptical | 就在刚刚 我还在怀疑 |
[15:11] | about Changnesia. | 昌癔症的真实性 |
[15:12] | But, with the help of my friends, | 但通过朋友的帮助 |
[15:13] | we have uncovered a lot about this terrible, newly-discovered, | 我们对这个新发现的可怕而真实的疾病 |
[15:17] | completely real disease. | 有了许多了解 |
[15:19] | I think you’ll find it as eye-opening as I did. | 我想你们也会像我一样觉得大开眼界 |
[15:22] | Wait till you see what we found. | 等着看我们的发现吧 |
[15:24] | Kevin was a victim of human trafficking. | 凯文被人贩子拐卖了 |
[15:26] | Our purpose here tonight is to help cure Kevin | 我们今晚的目的是帮助凯文 |
[15:30] | of his Changnesia. | 治好他的昌癔症 |
[15:32] | Who better to job his memory | 在他那段号称被抹去的过去中 |
[15:34] | than someone special from his allegedly erased past. | 没人比这个特别的人更能唤起他的记忆了 |
[15:37] | So please welcome to the stage | 请掌声欢迎 |
[15:39] | the former Mrs. Ben Chang, Alessandra. | 前任本·昌夫人 艾丽珊德拉上台 |
[15:43] | Alessandra, come on up. | 艾丽珊德拉 请上来吧 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Ben… | 本 |
[15:52] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:59] | I don’t. | 我不记得 |
[16:00] | Admit it, Kevin. | 承认吧 凯文 |
[16:01] | You remember her. | 你记得她的 |
[16:02] | This is the woman you never stopped loving. | 这是你从未停止过爱恋的女人 |
[16:05] | Hit the lights! | 放投影 |
[16:20] | You love her so much, | 你太爱她了 |
[16:22] | you called her over and over and over again, | 以至于你不停地给她打电话 |
[16:26] | even though you don’t know her | 即使你不知道她是谁 |
[16:27] | or how to use a phone | 也不知道怎么用电话 |
[16:29] | or what a number is. | 甚至连数都不识 |
[16:33] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:34] | You told me I was here to help him. | 你说让我来 是为了帮助他 |
[16:35] | Oh, we are here to help him, all right. | 我们确实是来帮他的 |
[16:38] | We are here to help him admit | 我们来帮他承认 |
[16:40] | that he has been faking this whole time. | 他一直是在装疯卖傻 |
[16:43] | Where’d you get the number, Chang? | 你从哪拿到的电话号码 昌 |
[16:44] | I found it in the vents! | 我从通风口捡到的 |
[16:47] | 555-0190 It’s 555-0190. | |
[16:50] | And it was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. | 那是我见过最美的东西 |
[16:53] | But I always hung up, because… | 但我总是挂断 因为 |
[16:57] | I didn’t know if the person on the other end | 我不知道电话那端的人 |
[16:58] | would ever want to talk to Kevin… | 在知道打电话的人是昌后 |
[17:01] | after knowing Chang. | 是否还愿意跟凯文说话 |
[17:03] | You seem so nice. | 你看起来很和善 |
[17:04] | If we were really married, | 如果我们确实曾是夫妻 |
[17:07] | I wish I could remember for even one moment | 我希望我能记得 哪怕只是一会儿 |
[17:09] | how lucky I was. | 我有多么幸运 |
[17:11] | Oh, Ben. | 本 |
[17:16] | Jeffrey, what are you doing? | 杰夫瑞 你在干吗 |
[17:17] | Look, if he doesn’t remember her, | 如果他不记得她 |
[17:19] | then this wouldn’t bother him. | 这对他就不会有影响 |
[17:21] | My logic is flawless! | 我的逻辑滴水不漏 |
[17:25] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[17:26] | That bothers you! | 你分明就有意见 |
[17:27] | Things got so ugly, | 事态变得很糟糕 |
[17:28] | I hesitate to even show you this footage. | 我曾犹豫过要不要让你们看这段 |
[17:29] | But I will let you see me reacting to it. | 不过你们可以看到我对此的反应 |
[17:31] | That’ll probably be more than you can handle. | 真相也许令你们无法忍受 |
[17:41] | Actually, it’s not that bad, | 其实也没那么糟啦 |
[17:42] | but this keeps the story moving. | 不过这样更加戏剧化 |
[17:44] | Hey, Alessandra, | 艾丽珊德拉 |
[17:45] | his last girlfriend was a charred mannequin leg! | 他的上任女友是条烧焦的假模特腿 |
[17:48] | Jeffrey! Have you lost your mind? | 杰夫瑞 你是疯了吗 |
[17:50] | You never believed Kevin? | 你从没相信过凯文吗 |
[17:51] | You were just lying to manipulate us | 你只是假装相信 好利用我们 |
[17:53] | into helping you hurt him? | 帮你伤害他 |
[17:54] | Jeffrey, I trusted you and believed in you | 杰夫瑞 我相信你 信任你 |
[17:56] | and fantasized about celebrating over Mimosas with you! | 还曾幻想跟你喝含羞草鸡尾酒一起庆祝 |
[17:59] | Dean, if this is the sort of uphill battle | 院长 如果这是你为治愈昌癔症 |
[18:02] | you’re facing in the fight against Changnesia, | 所面临的严峻挑战 |
[18:04] | well, then, you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你一定需要一切可能得到的帮助 |
[18:06] | On behalf of the MacGuffin Neurological Institute, | 我代表麦高芬神经医学研究所 |
[18:09] | grant granted. | 给予拨款 |
[18:15] | So…I guess I did help. | 所以我确实帮了忙 |
[18:17] | Just not in the way I wanted to. | 只不过不是以我想象的方式 |
[18:20] | But, on the bright side, | 但往好的方面看 |
[18:21] | this is the most well-documented failure of my life. | 这是我人生中被记录得最完美的败笔 |
[18:26] | 麦高芬神经医学研究所 资金获得者 | |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | By trying to make Kevin a pariah, | 为了努力让凯文成为贱人 |
[18:31] | I accidentally became more Chang | 我却变得比最贱时的昌 |
[18:33] | than Chang at his Changiest. | 还要贱上三分的人 |
[18:37] | That’s funny. | 真逗啊 |
[18:39] | Well, I didn’t try to kill anyone. | 不过我没贱到想杀人 |
[18:41] | Which no one seems to care about. | 虽然貌似没人在乎 |
[18:42] | But you know what I’m saying. | 不过你懂我意思啦 |
[18:46] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这吗 |
[18:49] | You sure you want to be seen with me? | 你确定愿意被别人看到跟我一起吗 |
[18:52] | You have a brand-new reputation to uphold. | 你现在人气很旺 要维护名誉啊 |
[18:55] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[18:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:58] | Even after everything I did to… | 在我对你…不管你是谁吧… |
[19:01] | whoever you are? | 做过那些事之后 |
[19:03] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[19:05] | Changnesia’s hard to understand. | 昌癔症很难理解 |
[19:07] | At least, that’s what people tell me. | 至少大家都是这么跟我说的 |
[19:09] | Now, I don’t know a thing about it, | 反正我是啥都不懂 |
[19:10] | which apparently is one of the symptoms, | 显然这也是症状之一 |
[19:12] | and it’s so frustrating. | 确实很让人泄气 |
[19:16] | Look, I know Chang was a bad guy. | 我知道昌是个大坏蛋 |
[19:20] | So he probably deserved everything you did to him. | 也许你所做的一切他都罪有应得 |
[19:24] | But you’re not a bad guy. | 但你不是个坏人 |
[19:25] | You just made a mistake. | 你只是犯了错误 |
[19:28] | And I’m willing to start over fresh if you are. | 如果你愿意 我希望跟你重新开始 |
[19:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:35] | My name’s Kevin. | 我叫凯文 |
[19:37] | I’m not saying I believe him. | 我并不是说我相信了他 |
[19:39] | But I have got an idea of | 但我现在了解了 |
[19:41] | what it feels like to be Chang. | 成为昌这种烂人是什么感受 |
[19:44] | Wanting to leave that name behind | 迫切地想摆脱这个恶名 |
[19:45] | is the sanest decision anyone can make. | 是任何人都会做出的明智抉择 |
[19:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:56] | I’m Jeff. | 我是杰夫 |
[19:57] | \h \h \h \h \h \h \h \h | 导演 阿布蒂·纳德尔 制片 阿布蒂·纳德尔 执行制片 杰夫·翁格 编剧 阿布蒂·纳德尔 剪辑 阿布蒂·纳德尔 补充摄影 加瑞·桑德·兰伯特 结尾字幕 阿布蒂·纳德尔 声效 阿布蒂·纳德尔 混音师 阿布蒂·纳德尔 |
[20:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | A lot of filmmakers use crane shots to elicit emotion. | 很多导演会用上升镜头来带出情感 |
[20:13] | What the heck, Abed? | 到底怎么回事 阿布蒂 |
[20:14] | You knew what Jeffrey was planning to do the whole time? | 你一直都知道杰夫瑞的计划吗 |
[20:17] | Why can’t you ever make a documentary | 你干嘛不拍个纪录片 |
[20:18] | about the thing you plan to make a documentary about? | 专门讲你准备拍成纪录片的事呢 |
[20:20] | Don’t censor him! | 不要审查他嘛 |
[20:22] | Censorship. | 审查制度 |
[20:23] | This is the documentary. | 这就是纪录片正题 |
[20:25] | Abed, you gotta teach me how to use that camera. | 阿布蒂 你一定要教我用摄影机 |
[20:30] | Guys…I’m sorry. | 大家 我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | I really screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[20:34] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你们能原谅我 |
[20:37] | Already forgotten. | 早就忘记啦 |
[20:40] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[20:41] | What are we laughing about? | 你们笑什么 |
[20:42] | Oh, Kevin. | 凯文啊 |
[20:44] | – Adorable. – Good job. | -太萌啦 -说得妙 |
[20:46] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂耶 |
[21:00] | Hi, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[21:02] | They all finally bought it. | 他们终于都相信了 |
[21:03] | Hook, line, and Winger. | 下饵 收线 翁格上钩 |
[21:06] | I patiently await your further instructions. | 我会耐心等待您进一步指示 |
[21:08] | Chang out. | 昌 完毕 |
[21:15] | Why did I do that? Man… | 我干吗扔掉啊 傻啊我 |