时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Look, 12 o’clock. | 看 12点钟方向 |
[00:05] | The “History of Ice Cream” class is letting out. | 《冰激凌史》下课了 |
[00:07] | It’s as informative as it is delicious! | 不仅好吃 而且长知识 |
[00:09] | That class should’ve been ours. | 上这门课的本来应该是我们 |
[00:11] | I hear the final is a sundae bar. | 我听说期末考是圣代冰激凌吧 |
[00:14] | I don’t get history. | 我对历史不是很了解 |
[00:15] | If I wanted to know what happened in Europe a long time ago, | 如果我想知道很久以前欧洲发生过什么 |
[00:17] | I’d watch Game of Thrones. | 我会去看《权力的游戏》 |
[00:18] | Troy, that show takes place in a fantasy realm. | 特洛伊 那部剧是奇幻世界的史诗 |
[00:20] | This class is about the real world. | 而这门课讲的是真实的世界 |
[00:23] | Not the show. | 不讲电视剧 |
[00:24] | You need to think before you speak. | 你给我想清楚再说 |
[00:26] | I heard this teacher’s a real hard-ass. | 我听说这个老师特别严厉古板 |
[00:28] | He’s British, and he has a degree. | 他是英国人 而且还有学位 |
[00:30] | I can’t have a hard-buns teacher. | 我可不想要什么”股板”老师 |
[00:31] | I’m already starting a new business. | 我现在的新生意也开起来了 |
[00:32] | When am I supposed to see my family? | 这样哪有时间和家人相处啊 |
[00:34] | And last week, Ben took his first steps without me. | 上周小本第一次迈步走路 我都不在场 |
[00:36] | Quick impression. “Wah.” | 第一反应 “呜哇” |
[00:37] | Who am I? You guys. | 偶素谁呀 乃们呀 |
[00:38] | Ha! Dead on. | 说得好 |
[00:40] | I know “The History of Ice Cream” would have been fun, | 我知道《冰激凌史》会很有趣 |
[00:42] | but not only will this class be much less | 但上这门课 我们不太容易 |
[00:45] | likely to give us Type 2 Diabetes. | 得Ⅱ型糖尿病 |
[00:47] | We might actually learn so…n of a bitch! | 我们说不定还能学到 个鬼啊 |
[00:51] | Those annoying Germans are back? | 那些讨厌的德国人又回来了 |
[00:53] | I thought they transferred after | 我还以为他们输掉 |
[00:54] | they lost their foosball scholarship. | 桌上足球奖学金后 就转学了呢 |
[00:56] | I heard they were juicing. | 我听说他们挺有趣的 |
[00:57] | No, them leaving would mean | 不 他们要是能走人 |
[00:59] | Greendale got slightly better, | 格林德尔会变得更加美好 |
[01:00] | which, as we know, does not happen. | 但天不遂人愿 他们没走 |
[01:03] | Lukas, Karl, | 卢卡斯 卡尔 |
[01:04] | I see you’ve grown a new douche bag. | 看来你们又新添了一个”开山怪”嘛 |
[01:06] | My name is Reinhold. | 我叫雷侯德 |
[01:08] | I believe you know my brother Juergen. | 我想你应该认识我哥于尔根 |
[01:10] | There was some bad blood between you two, ja? | 你俩之间有点过节 是咩 |
[01:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:15] | If there is one thing Germans don’t do, | 大德意志的子民唯一不会做的 |
[01:17] | it’s hold a grudge. | 就是从不记仇 |
[01:18] | Unless we’re talking about Die Hard 3. | 除非我们在说《虎胆龙威3》 |
[01:20] | Or the 20th century. | 不然就是20世纪 |
[01:22] | – Morning, everyone. – Morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[01:25] | I am Professor Cornwallis. | 我是康沃利斯教授 |
[01:27] | I know what you’re all thinking, | 我知道你们都在想什么 |
[01:29] | and the answer is… | 而答案就是 |
[01:32] | Yes. I am a direct descendant of | 对 我就是查尔斯·康沃利斯将军的 |
[01:35] | General Sir Charles Cornwallis, | 直系后裔 |
[01:37] | who surrendered the British forces at Yorktown. | 就是在约克镇率英军投降的那个 |
[01:40] | Was anyone thinking that? | 谁会去想这个 |
[01:42] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | History is written… | 历史是由 |
[01:45] | by the victors. | 胜者书写的 |
[01:46] | Well, of course, we all know the quote. | 当然 我们都知道这句话 |
[01:48] | What does it mean? | 但这句话什么意思 |
[01:49] | According to Oxford University, it means | 按照牛津大学的说法 意思就是 |
[01:52] | that my 20 years’ loyal service there | 我长达二十年的兢兢业业 |
[01:55] | means nothing next to | 跟一时不慎 |
[01:58] | a little slipup with a co-ed. | 搞上女学生相比 屁也不算 |
[02:01] | But what it really means is that history | 但这句话真正的意思是历史 |
[02:04] | can be seen from aultitude of vantage points. | 可以从不同高度的角度来看 |
[02:07] | So, for your first test on Monday… | 所以 你们周一的第一次考试 |
[02:11] | I’m confused. When do we get our ice cream? | 我凌乱了 我们什么时候才有冰激凌拿 |
[02:13] | I want to challenge you to look at | 我希望能激发你们 |
[02:15] | history from all perspectives. | 全方位观察历史的能力 |
[02:17] | How would the story read | 如果历史不是胜者所书 |
[02:19] | if it was written not by the victors, | 而是由败寇而撰 |
[02:22] | but by the vanquished? | 故事会有怎样的结局 |
[02:25] | How indeed? | 说得是呢 |
[02:39] | I was recalling a very funny episode | 我想起了德国版《天才保姆》里 |
[02:39] | 1993年CBS播的喜剧 一位犹太姑娘 在曼哈顿上流家庭做保姆的故事 | |
[02:40] | of the German version of The Nanny. | 很搞笑的一集 |
[02:42] | “Franlein” gets a– | 弗兰妮得到了 |
[02:45] | It wouldn’t translate. | 算了 不好翻译 |
[03:14] | And I still have those pants. True story. | 而我还留着那些裤子 真事儿 |
[03:17] | Oh, we have fun. | 我们玩得很嗨 |
[03:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:21] | I should’ve realized that might be startling. | 我应该想到这会吓到你 |
[03:23] | Dr. Ken Kedan, | 我是肯·克丹医生 |
[03:24] | greater Greendale Mental Health Services. | 大格林德尔心理健康服务部的 |
[03:26] | Kevin, does this gentleman look familiar to you? | 凯文 你觉得这位先生面熟吗 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry. He doesn’t. | 对不起 不面熟 |
[03:32] | Kevin? Uh-uh. His name is Chang. | 凯文 得了吧 他真名叫昌 |
[03:35] | Oh, of course. | 难怪 |
[03:37] | That explains the note. | 那这张纸条就好解释了 |
[03:40] | “Hello, my name is Kevin. I have Changnesia”? | “你好 我叫凯文 我有昌癔症” |
[03:42] | What is that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[03:43] | It’s not uncommon for victims of memory loss | 丧失记忆的人经常搞不清语法 不稀奇 |
[03:45] | to experience some syntactical confusion. | 丧失记忆的人经常搞不清语法 不稀奇 |
[03:47] | Thus the inappropriate insertion of his name | 所以他才会把自己的名字嫁接到 |
[03:49] | into an unrelated phrase. | 毫不相关的词中 |
[03:50] | No, he’s always Dean that. | 切 他”院”来就常这么干 |
[03:52] | Once we learned of the connection to Greendale, | 我们一得知他和格林德尔的关系 |
[03:54] | we realized it would be the perfect environment | 就觉得这里的环境是实施 |
[03:56] | for some immersive therapy. | 虚拟实境治疗的最佳选择 |
[03:58] | What? No, absolutely not. | 什么 没门 想都别想 |
[04:00] | I can’t have an unbalanced nut job | 我可不能让这个疯疯癫癫的祸害 |
[04:03] | traipsing around on my campus! | 在我的校园里到处转悠 |
[04:05] | Put that on the rack. Put that in the fridge. | 那个挂衣帽架上 那个放冰箱里 |
[04:07] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄出去 |
[04:09] | – Sorry. – Your school board already signed off on it. | -对不起 -学校董事会已经签字同意了 |
[04:11] | Kevin is now your responsibility. | 凯文现在由你负责了 |
[04:18] | I just felt a strange disturbance. | 我感受到了一丝诡异的不安 |
[04:20] | Did you have dairy this morning? | 你今早吃了乳制品吗 |
[04:21] | Could be that. | 可能是因为这个 |
[04:22] | Or it could be that great evil is nearby. | 也可能是附近发生了十分邪恶的事情 |
[04:24] | I’ll take a provisional lactaid. | 我去吃片乳糖酶 |
[04:26] | Won’t be needing the lactaid. | 看来用不着了 |
[04:28] | Uh, guys? This is our study room. | 少年们 这是我们的自习室 |
[04:31] | Please leave, and take that mushroom | 拜托死出去 包括弥漫在你们身后的 |
[04:32] | cloud of Drakkar with you. | 黑金属式蘑菇云小宇宙 |
[04:34] | Why must he hurt so with his words? | 他说话怎么这么冲 |
[04:36] | He’s like a less funny Hans Rickles. | 他就像是缺笑版的汉斯·里克斯 |
[04:38] | I’m not here to argue, Angela Jerk-els. | 我不是来这争论的 安吉拉·贱嗑死 |
[04:40] | Beat it! | 闪人吧 |
[04:41] | Someone must have changed the channel to USA, | 终于有人换频道到USA电视台了 |
[04:44] | ’cause I just watched a Burn Notice. | 我可是刚刚看了《黑名单》[火线警告] |
[04:47] | Who’s Angela Jerk-els? | 谁是安吉拉·贱嗑死 |
[04:48] | I can assure you, we are here for no reason | 我向你们保证 我们来这里 |
[04:50] | other than to study. | 真的只是为了学习 |
[04:52] | Our usual off-campus haunt, Der Kaffee Hausen, | 我们常去的校外聚集点 “帝国咖灰馆” |
[04:54] | is closed for the shooting of an esoteric art film. | 因为要拍摄艺术电影暂停营业 |
[04:57] | Tomorrow it shall re-open, | 它明天会再次营业 |
[04:58] | unt we shall be out of your heavily product-laden hair. | 也省得看您那狂喷浓抹才打造出来的秀发 |
[05:04] | Jeff, it’s just a little table in the corner of the room. | 杰夫 不过是房间角落的一张小桌子 |
[05:07] | Why don’t we just let them have it? | 就让给他们吧 |
[05:08] | Because that’s called appeasement. | 这叫做姑息养奸[绥靖政策] |
[05:10] | And everyone knows if you give the Germans something small, | 地球人都知道 你给德国人一点小甜头 |
[05:13] | like the study room or Austria, | 比如自习室或者奥地利 |
[05:15] | they end up wanting something big, | 那他们的胃口就会变得更大 |
[05:17] | like earth. | 比如全球 |
[05:18] | Jeff’s right. | 杰夫说得对 |
[05:19] | If there were more people in the world like Annie, | 如果世上像安妮的人再多点 |
[05:21] | We’d all be speaking Vietnamese right now. | 我们早就开始说越南语了 |
[05:24] | That was my war. | 亲历那场战争 |
[05:25] | I had flashbacks for years. | 多年来我不断忆起当年 |
[05:27] | Pierce, you moved to Canada. | 你那时候明明去了加拿大 |
[05:29] | And it was hell. | 地狱般的岁月啊 |
[05:31] | Those people call ham “Bacon”. | 那帮人管火腿叫”培根”啊 |
[05:33] | This is silly. I’m just gonna walk over there | 别傻了 我这就去跟他们说 |
[05:36] | and tell them they are welcome to share our room. | 欢迎他们跟我们共用自习室 |
[05:39] | Delightful. | 真好 |
[05:40] | So today, ve study in here. | 今天 自习室归我们了 |
[05:43] | Unt tonight, we dine in hell. | 而今晚 我们将在地狱中共享欢宴 |
[05:50] | Doktor Blitz, knight of the Atlantis guild, | 闪电博士 亚特兰蒂斯工会的骑士 |
[05:52] | wielder of the four-pronged trident on SpawnCraft? | 在创造点使用的武器是四尖三叉戟 |
[05:56] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:57] | I recognized your catchphrase, | 我听出你的口头禅 |
[05:58] | “Tonight we dine in hell!” | “今晚我们将在地狱中共享欢宴” |
[05:59] | I’m Spacetimer8032. | 我是”时空旅人8032″ |
[06:01] | You are spacetimer8032? | 你是”时空旅人8032″ |
[06:03] | – The one and only. – It’s wonderful to meet you… | -正是在下 -幸会呀 |
[06:06] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[06:12] | What was that all about? | 你们有什么奸情 |
[06:13] | You two seemed pretty chummy. | 看起来很要好的样子嘛 |
[06:15] | That man saved my life. | 那哥们救过我一命 |
[06:17] | In a video game. | 打游戏的时候 |
[06:19] | Let me get this as straight as I can get things. | 我没听错吧 |
[06:21] | You authorized this? | 你们居然批准了 |
[06:23] | After everything that happened last year? | 明知道去年的悲剧还批准了? |
[06:25] | Hear us out. | 听我说完 |
[06:27] | They offered money. | 他们给钱了 |
[06:28] | Did it ever occur to you | 你们也不想一想 |
[06:29] | that this man is a psychopath | 那个人脑子有病啊 |
[06:31] | who may be faking his own Changnesia? | “昌癔症”说不定也是装的 |
[06:33] | Oh, now he has me saying it. | 我都被他带顺嘴了 |
[06:34] | Amdeansia. | “失院症” |
[06:35] | Amdeansia– I’m all turned around. | 失院症 拐不回来了 |
[06:37] | If he is faking, you’re welcome to prove it. | 如果是装的 你就找出证据来 |
[06:40] | We get the money either way. | 反正不影响我们拿钱 |
[06:42] | Oh, I will prove it. | 我会找到证据的 |
[06:44] | And I’ll have fun doing it. | 而且会找得我花枝乱颤 |
[06:48] | Now, what to wear? | 那么 穿什么好呢 |
[06:52] | See? | 瞧 |
[06:53] | I know those guys were annoying yesterday, | 虽然昨天那帮人很讨厌 |
[06:55] | but aren’t you glad we didn’t turn it | 但你看幸好我们没小题大做 |
[06:56] | into a whole big macho war thing? | 挑起一场大战吧 |
[06:59] | Gosh, Ane, you’re right. | 你说的太对了 小安 |
[07:00] | I can’t believe I doubted you. | 我真不该质疑你 |
[07:01] | Hey, apropos of nothing, | 随便问一句 |
[07:02] | what’s that sound you make when you see something shocking? | 你被吓到的时候都怎么嚎来着 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这个声音 |
[07:06] | What are you guys doing at our table? | 你们干嘛占我们桌子 |
[07:07] | What happened to Der Kaffee Hausen? | 你们怎么不去”咖灰馆”呢 |
[07:10] | Our time in this room yesterday | 昨天在这里待了一天 |
[07:11] | proved more pleasant than expected. | 感觉比想象中还要好 |
[07:13] | It’s got a good energy. | 风水特别好 |
[07:15] | That table is ours. | 那张书桌是我们的 |
[07:16] | This room is ours! | 这间自习室也是我们的 |
[07:18] | You guys need to leave. | 你们赶紧走 |
[07:19] | – Hey, Karl. – Hi, Abed. | -你好 卡尔 -你好 阿布蒂 |
[07:22] | I am afraid it is you who must do | 恐怕要走的是你们吧 |
[07:24] | the making like a tree, which is to say, leaving. | 大树扫落叶 一去不复返 |
[07:27] | Uh, security! | 保安 |
[07:28] | You want us to leave? | 你让我们走 |
[07:30] | There a problem here? | 有问题吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, there’s a problem. | 有问题 |
[07:32] | These Dussle-Dorks won’t leave our study room. | 这帮好斗傻瓜占了我们的自习室 |
[07:34] | Nice! | 说得好 |
[07:35] | I don’t understand any of these puns. | 这些双关我一点都不懂 |
[07:37] | I think I need to learn history. | 看来我得补历史课了 |
[07:38] | Do you have a sign-in sheet? | 你们有填使用登记表吗 |
[07:40] | You’re asking for our papers? | 你找我们要登记表 |
[07:41] | I thought this was America, not Arizona. | 这里是美国 不是亚利桑那 |
[07:44] | We have a sign-in sheet. Lukas. | 我们有使用登记表哦 卢卡斯 |
[07:47] | Perhaps we should all just go home | 不如我们各回各家 |
[07:49] | and see our families and think things through, huh? | 享受天伦之乐 然后再想办法怎么样 |
[07:52] | Looks like the room is theirs. | 自习室是他们的 |
[07:54] | Shirley, call your babysitter, | 雪瑞 给你的保姆打电话 |
[07:57] | because this…Means… | 这里 就要 |
[07:59] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看哈 |
[08:00] | War? | 开战 |
[08:01] | Let the lady finish her sentence. | 听小姑娘把话说完 |
[08:03] | Thank you, Jeff! | 谢谢 杰夫 |
[08:05] | War. Yeah. | 开战 对 |
[08:20] | We’d like to sign out study room “F”. | 登记使用F自习室 |
[08:22] | It would appear that in this battle, | 似乎在这场战役中 |
[08:23] | our bulge was a little bit bigger. | 我们的凸出部比较大啊 |
[08:25] | Guten bye-bye. | 白白 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. Don’t touch. | 不好意思 别碰我 |
[08:28] | Damn them and their perfectly crafted timepieces. | 该死的德国佬 表对得也尼玛准了 |
[08:31] | What else do you have available? | 还有哪间可以用 |
[08:39] | It’s like a Darren Aronofsky film. | 感觉活在达伦·阿罗诺夫斯基的电影里 |
[08:41] | I’ll get this. | 我来 |
[08:42] | My fifth father-in-law was an electrician. | 我的第五任岳父就是电工 |
[08:44] | You pick up a thing or two. | 学着点儿 |
[08:49] | Everybody grab me, please! Ugh! | 谁拉我一把 救命 |
[08:51] | Nobody grab him. | 谁也不准拉他 |
[08:53] | Pierce, just let go. | 皮尔斯 你就撒手吧 |
[08:54] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 那你就满意了 对吧 |
[08:56] | Of the thing, Pierce. | 我是指灯管 皮尔斯 |
[08:57] | Oh, it smells like barbecue. | 有股烤肉味 |
[08:59] | We’re getting up earlier tomorrow. | 明天大家都要早起 |
[09:18] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:33] | Oh, look at them! | 瞧他们那衰样 |
[10:00] | Thanks again for taking me in. | 再次感谢你收留我 |
[10:02] | We must have been great pals before my Changnesia, huh? | 我”昌癔”之前咱们肯定关系特别好吧 |
[10:05] | Oh, my– that’s it. | 我滴 够了 |
[10:07] | You may have fooled that handsome doctor, | 你骗得了那个帅医生 |
[10:09] | but you can’t fool me. | 但你蒙不住我 |
[10:10] | Oh, how convenient. | 这样多简单啊 |
[10:11] | Showing up here with Changnesia | 装成”昌癔症” 假装不记得 |
[10:13] | after you staged a coup, almost blew up the school, | 你以前发动政变 差点炸了学校 |
[10:16] | and locked me in a basement for months! | 还把我锁在地下室里好几个月 |
[10:19] | Without so much as a drop of moisturizer! | 那里面连保湿霜都没有 |
[10:22] | I did all that? | 这些都是我干的? |
[10:23] | I mean, Chang did all that? | 我是说 这些都是昌干的? |
[10:25] | If that’s true, | 如果真是这样 |
[10:26] | then Chang, who is me, | 那么昌 也就是我 |
[10:30] | deserves to go to jail. | 应该去蹲监狱 |
[10:31] | Well, he did. | 他蹲过了 |
[10:32] | And you do. | 你也应该去 |
[10:33] | This is the worst thing that’s happened to me | 在我96小时的记忆中 |
[10:35] | in my 96 hours of memory. | 这一刻是最伤心的时刻 |
[10:39] | And that failed ventriloquist’s name | 那位失败的傀儡 |
[10:42] | was Slobodan Milosevic. | 叫斯洛博丹·米洛舍维奇 |
[10:45] | For the essay portion of your test on Monday, | 周一测验的论述题部分 |
[10:48] | you will be asked to describe a historical battle | 会要求你们从胜者和败者两个方面 |
[10:51] | from the perspectives of both the winners and the losers. | 描述一场历史性战役 |
[10:55] | No dioramas. | 立体模型不算数 |
[10:59] | Guten luck on the examination. | 祝你们取得好成绩 |
[11:01] | Ve vill be preparing for it in study room “F”, | 我们要去F自习室复习咯 |
[11:03] | As in “Fictory”. | 谁让我们是胜者呢 |
[11:05] | I like the way your old chair cradles mein knaidels. | 你的香椅揉弄着我蛋蛋的感觉好销魂呢 |
[11:09] | I just made that up. | 这可是我独家原创 |
[11:11] | You know, English is my second language. | 话说英语只是我的第一外语而已哟 |
[11:12] | Jeff, stop. | 杰夫 停下 |
[11:14] | – It’s over. – No. | -都结束了 -不 |
[11:16] | These guys are horrible. | 这帮家伙太邪恶了 |
[11:18] | Totally. Except Karl. | 是啊 除了卡尔 |
[11:20] | Really, Abed? | 是吗 阿布蒂 |
[11:21] | Karl’s not horrible? | 卡尔不邪恶 |
[11:22] | Even though he took your home? | 尽管他占据了你的家 |
[11:23] | When I was growing up, it was just me and my mom. | 我是被我妈拉扯大的 |
[11:26] | I didn’t have much of a family. | 没过过什么家庭生活 |
[11:27] | That is, until I met you guys. | 直到我遇到你们 |
[11:30] | So excuse me if I’m not willing to give up | 如果我不愿放弃那个我们成为一家人的地方 |
[11:32] | the place where we became a family. | 还请各位多担待 |
[11:36] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:37] | We literally can’t get up any earlier. | 我们不可能起得更早了 |
[11:40] | Many years ago, | 很多年前 |
[11:41] | before the concept of “too soon” existed, | 在”玩笑开得太早”这个概念存在之前 |
[11:44] | there was a show about a bunch of goofy nazis | 电视上有个节目 讲一帮傻缺纳粹 |
[11:47] | running a prison camp, | 掌管一个战俘集中营 |
[11:48] | – and that show was called– – Hogan’s Heroes? | -那剧叫 -《霍根英雄》 |
[11:51] | – Hogan’s heroes. – Yes. | -《霍根英雄》 -哦耶 |
[11:53] | And while, for a latchkey kid with no jewish friends, | 的确 对一个没有犹太朋友的孤单小孩来说 |
[11:56] | it was a bit desensitizing, | 看这剧有点麻木不仁 |
[11:59] | It still taught me | 但它仍教会了我 |
[12:00] | that the lovable misfits always win. | 有爱的怪胎们总是会赢 |
[12:04] | And the bumbling germans always lose. | 白痴德国佬总是会输 |
[12:07] | All we need is a clever ruse. | 我们需要的是一条妙计 |
[12:08] | Strike that. All we need is a ruse. | 妙计都用不着 一计就成 |
[12:11] | You had me at “ruse.” | 你一说计就征服了我 |
[12:12] | That was the last thing I said. | 那是我最后说的词 |
[12:13] | Good thing you said it. | 说了就管用 |
[12:26] | Welcome to Oktoberfest. | 欢迎来到啤酒节 |
[12:29] | – Vat is this? – Call it a peace offering. | -咋回事 -我们伸出橄榄枝 |
[12:32] | You won. We lost. | 你们赢了 我们败了 |
[12:33] | Let’s end this dumb war and move on. | 我们停止这场无谓的战争 恩仇尽消吧 |
[12:35] | Care for some authentic blutwurst? | 想来点正宗的血肠吗 |
[12:37] | This stuff’s the real deal. | 老正宗了 |
[12:39] | We got it down in little Munich. | 从慕尼黑那嘎达弄的 |
[12:40] | It’s been banned by the FDA. | 这可是食品药物管理局的禁品 |
[12:43] | No, Karl! | 不要 卡尔 |
[12:43] | That blutwurst was probably injected with a laxative | 那血肠可能灌了泻药 |
[12:46] | to make us pull a grete waitz in our trousers. | 想让我们拉满一裤兜子 |
[12:49] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[12:50] | there’s nothing gross in this sausage. | 肠里没有恶心的东西 |
[12:52] | It’s just pig’s blood stuffed into a cow’s intestine. | 不过是血灌进了牛的肠子里 |
[12:54] | Gott, that must be nearly 100 luftballons! | 乖乖 一百多个气球啊 |
[12:59] | Idiot! Do not accept their gifts. | 白痴 不要接受他们的礼物 |
[13:01] | Something is clearly up. | 这里有问题 |
[13:03] | Please, these are just small tokens of our friendship. | 拜托 这只是我们友情的象征 |
[13:05] | Oh, come on. | 少来 |
[13:06] | Dirndls, blutwurst, luftballons. | 制服诱惑 血肠 气球 |
[13:08] | A cartoonishly large cake. | 大得夸张的蛋糕 |
[13:11] | This is a ruse. | 此乃诡计 |
[13:12] | It is exactly like an episode of Hogan’s Villains. | 这简直就是《霍根坏蛋》的剧情 |
[13:15] | Ruse? This is no ruse. | 诡计 啥诡计都没有 |
[13:17] | Just take that large cake back to the study room | 赶紧把大蛋糕拿回自习室 |
[13:20] | and enjoy it there. | 好好享用吧 |
[13:21] | So there’s nothing hiding inside | 你是说这块巨大的 |
[13:23] | this giant german chocolate cake? | 德国巧克力蛋糕里没藏东西 |
[13:25] | Ask Abed. | 问阿布蒂 |
[13:26] | You can trust him. He’s a friend. | 你可以相信他 他是朋友 |
[13:30] | Nope. Just solid cake. | 没有 就是蛋糕 |
[13:35] | Then you wouldn’t mind if I… | 那你们不会介意我 |
[13:37] | cut the cake? | 切开蛋糕吧 |
[13:38] | Or you could save it for later. | 你也可以等一会嘛 |
[13:40] | You don’t have to share it. | 用不着分给大家吃啦 |
[13:41] | Shirley stayed up all night baking that for you. | 雪莉整夜没睡就为了给你们烤蛋糕 |
[13:43] | No problem. I just used the eggs | 没关系 我用了 |
[13:45] | I would’ve used for my son’s breakfast. | 给儿子做早饭的鸡蛋 |
[13:47] | But it would be so easy for me | 但是切开蛋糕 |
[13:48] | to carve into this cake… | 与大家分享 |
[13:51] | – and serve us all! – Wait! | -很容易 -等等 |
[13:53] | Damn it. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[13:55] | We thought you were stupider than this. | 我们以为你们会更蠢的 |
[13:57] | Troy. | 特洛伊 |
[14:02] | Should I release the tear gas, or has that ship sank? | 还放瓦斯弹吗 还是说已经过了这村了 |
[14:07] | An excellent attempt, Vinger, | 想得美 温[翁]格 |
[14:08] | but ve are smarter than you, and once again, | 但是我们比你聪明 于是再一次 |
[14:11] | it shall be us who are savoring | 是我们在享受 |
[14:12] | the smooth and somewhat ha-ha-hoppy taste of victory. | 胜利的美好滋味 妙不可言哟 |
[14:16] | Beer me, bitte. | 拿啤酒来 |
[14:18] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:19] | As they say in Ferris Bueller, | 用《翘课天才》里的话说 |
[14:21] | dankeschon. | 谢了 |
[14:22] | And as they say in the movie, gotcha! | 那部电影里还有句台词 逮到你们了 |
[14:25] | Gotcha. | 逮到你们了 |
[14:28] | – Busted. – Busted? | -抓现行 -抓现行 |
[14:30] | For what? | 抓什么现行 |
[14:31] | But there were dozens of students at that Oktoberfest | 可当时还有很多学生在啤酒节上啊 |
[14:34] | But you were the only German students | 但你们是唯三的德国学生 |
[14:36] | celebrating German culture, | 庆祝德国文化 |
[14:38] | and here at Greendale, that is a big, fat no-no. | 在格林德尔 这个是大大滴不可以 |
[14:40] | We frown on anyone celebrating their own cultural heritage. | 我们拒绝任何人庆祝自己的文化遗产 |
[14:44] | I mean, if the Hasidic student union wants | 如果哈西德派[犹太教]的学生会想要 |
[14:47] | to host a Kwanzaa celebration, you go, jews! | 庆祝宽扎节[非洲] 没问题 小犹太 |
[14:50] | Hanukkah? No, sir. | 光明节 绝对不行 |
[14:51] | It’s why I keep a detailed list | 所以我们才会保留学生 |
[14:53] | of every student’s race and nationality– | 详尽的种族 国籍资料 |
[14:55] | to prevent racism and nationalism. | 以防止种族主义和民族主义 |
[14:58] | – This is an outrage! – Relax. | -太扯犊子了 -放轻松 |
[15:00] | It’s not like you’re expelled. | 又不是把你们开除了 |
[15:01] | You’re just banned from certain campus amenities, | 你们只是不能在某些校园范围活动了 |
[15:03] | Uh, water fountains, swimming pools–huh. | 喷泉啊 游泳池啊 |
[15:06] | Most of these are water-based. | 大多都跟水有关 |
[15:07] | Oh, and the study rooms. | 还有自习室 |
[15:11] | Oh, I gotta take this. Bye-bye. | 我得接电话 拜拜 |
[15:15] | Dean Pelton– if I don’t offer you a receipt, | 派尔顿院长 如果我不给你收据 |
[15:17] | your education is free. | 你的教育就是免费的 |
[15:19] | Chang did what? | 昌干了什么 |
[15:32] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[15:33] | – What are we protesting? – You guys. | -你们在反对什么 -你们 |
[15:35] | You’ve been hogging that study room for three years. | 你们霸占自习室三年了 |
[15:38] | Somebody finally stood up to you, | 终于有人站了起来 |
[15:39] | and you had them banned. | 你们却使他们被禁了 |
[15:41] | Why must our people always be the victims? | 为什么我们总是做受害者 |
[15:43] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -正义 |
[15:45] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[15:47] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -正义 |
[15:49] | – Oh, my God. – When do we want it? | -天啊 -什么时候要 |
[15:50] | – Now! – This whole time, | -现在 -一直以来 |
[15:51] | we thought the Germans were the Germans. | 我们以为德国佬是德国佬 |
[15:53] | But it turns out, we’re the germans. | 到头来 我们是德国佬 |
[16:01] | Hang on. You guys are siding with the Germans? | 等等 你们跟德国佬一伙了 |
[16:04] | You realize these guys are, like, | 你们知道他们是 |
[16:05] | contractor-grade tools. | 承包商级别的白痴是吧 |
[16:07] | They signed out that room fair and square, | 他们登记使用自习室合情合理 |
[16:09] | and then you had to take it too far, | 结果你们非要搞邪门歪道 |
[16:11] | like you always do with that room. | 就像你们一贯的霸道样子 |
[16:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:20] | I signed this room out! | 我可是登记了 |
[16:22] | And I have a final tomorrow! | 我明天有期末考 |
[16:24] | They lost a pen. | 他们丢了一支笔 |
[16:27] | Can you come back in a few hours? | 你能过几个小时再来吗 |
[16:29] | We’re playing Dungeons and Dragons. | 我们在玩”龙与地下城” |
[16:31] | – Yes? – I left my notebook in there. | -咋了 -我笔记本忘拿走了 |
[16:33] | Well, you’re going to have to come back later. | 你回头再来吧 |
[16:34] | I’m trying to prove a point. | 我正在发表演说 |
[16:36] | You’re like those guys on Hogan’s Heroes. | 你们就像《霍根英雄》里的家伙 |
[16:38] | The Nazis. | 你们就是纳粹 |
[16:40] | You take that back! | 你把这话收回去 |
[16:42] | I’m Jewish. | 人家可是犹太人 |
[16:43] | Yeah, Leonard. Don’t call me a Nazi. | 没错 伦纳德 别叫我纳粹 |
[16:45] | You are wearing an S.S. T-shirt. | 你不正穿着SS的衬衫么 |
[16:53] | Open two. | 二号牢房开门 |
[17:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:01] | You, sir, have been bailed out. | 先生您被保释了 |
[17:03] | We are going to nurse you back to health. | 我们要护理您直到康复 |
[17:07] | But why? | 为什么 |
[17:09] | Why take me back in after everything I did to you? | 我对你做过那么多坏事 为什么还收留我 |
[17:11] | When I heard that you had checked yourself into jail, | 当我听说你来自首了 |
[17:12] | I realized you couldn’t be faking. | 我就知道你不可能是假装的 |
[17:14] | The real Chang would never have remorse for what he did. | 真正的昌向来不知悔改 |
[17:18] | I believe you… | 我相信你 |
[17:20] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[17:22] | Plus, curing Changnesia, that’s a human interest story. | 而且治愈昌癔症对全人类都是好事 |
[17:25] | that puts Greendale on the map. | 能给格林德尔提升地位 |
[17:26] | But your health comes second, | 但你的健康是次要的 |
[17:27] | whoop, first, to the school. | 不对 是首要的 对学校来说 |
[17:29] | Oh, let’s not hug. Do you mind getting my– | 拥抱就省了吧 能帮忙捡下… |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | Probably shouldn’t step on it. | 那也不用踩一脚吧 |
[17:35] | I feel guilty eating this cake. | 我吃着蛋糕都觉得罪恶 |
[17:38] | And not for the usual reasons. | 不是因为会破坏身材 |
[17:39] | Hate to say it, but this is what happens when a group of people | 我并不想说 但这就是集体盲目追随 |
[17:42] | blindly follows a charismatic, golden-throated leader. | 一个富有魅力 能言善辩的领导者的下场 |
[17:45] | Are you actually comparing me to Hitler? | 你在把我比作希特勒吗 |
[17:47] | There are similarities. | 确实有共同点嘛 |
[17:48] | Hang on. Nobody’s even willing to | 等等 怎么没人想过 |
[17:50] | consider that I might be the Hitler of this group? | 把我比作小组中的希特勒呢 |
[17:53] | We were the good guys. | 我们都是好人 |
[17:55] | How could everybody think we’re the bad guys? | 为什么大家都觉得我们是坏人 |
[17:57] | We are. | 本来就是 |
[17:58] | When Karl and I were raiding the Diamond North caves, | 当卡尔和我突袭”钻石北洞”时 |
[17:59] | I was facing 50 death beatles. | 我面临50场生死搏斗 |
[18:01] | I would’ve perished for sure, but he saved me. | 我本来早就完了 但他救了我 |
[18:02] | Then when I had a chance to return the favor, | 但当我有机会还他人情时 |
[18:04] | I looked him in the eye, and I told him it was solid cake. | 我看着他的眼睛告诉他 蛋糕是真的 |
[18:05] | You were just following orders. | 你只是在执行命令 |
[18:07] | There’s probably a way I can make it up to him. | 也许还有办法弥补他 |
[18:10] | Maybe I’ll give him my four-pronged trident. | 我可以把我的四尖三叉戟给他 |
[18:12] | Why don’t you call it a “Quadrident”? | 干嘛不直接叫它四叉戟 |
[18:15] | There you people are. | 你们在这里啊 |
[18:17] | I believe we have something to discuss. | 我相信我们有事要谈 |
[18:21] | Oh, my God. | 我勒个去 |
[18:23] | You clever British bastard. | 你个狡猾的英国混蛋 |
[18:25] | You set this whole thing up to teach us a lesson. | 你安排这一切来给我们一个教训 |
[18:27] | – What? – Making the school pretend to hate us, | -什么 -让整个学校假装讨厌我们 |
[18:30] | to show us that one man’s hero | 来告诉我们一方的英雄 |
[18:32] | is another man’s villain. | 就是另一方的坏蛋 |
[18:33] | Of course! We aren’t Nazis. | 原来如此 我们不是纳粹 |
[18:36] | I tip my cap to you, sir. | 我向您脱帽致敬 先生 |
[18:38] | Lesson learned. | 受教了 |
[18:39] | Are you actually suggesting | 你不会真相信 |
[18:41] | that a professor at Greendale | 格林德尔的教授 |
[18:42] | would set up an elaborate ruse | 会精心编排一场闹剧 |
[18:44] | just to teach seven students a lesson? | 就为给七个学生上一堂课 |
[18:47] | – Uh, yes. – Yeah. | -当然 -绝对的 |
[18:48] | – Yes. – That’s a Wednesday. | -没错 -太正常了 |
[18:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:51] | I’ve made a terrible mistake coming here. | 我来这真是大错特错 |
[18:54] | So this wasn’t part of the class? | 难道这不是一堂课吗 |
[18:57] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[18:58] | Because you had a test today, | 因为今天本来有测试 |
[19:00] | and you all missed it! | 但你们都缺席了 |
[19:01] | “F”s for everyone. | 全部不及格 |
[19:03] | Maybe it’s not too late | 也许现在撕毁合同 |
[19:05] | to get out of my contract. | 还为时不晚 |
[19:10] | – I really am Hitler. – Yeah. | -我还真是希特勒 -没错 |
[19:12] | So it’s just decided. | 就这么决定了是么 |
[19:15] | No vote or anything. | 也不投个票啥的 |
[19:16] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[19:17] | I wish there was a way that we could | 真希望能有办法 |
[19:19] | make it up to people. | 向人们弥补过错 |
[19:20] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[19:22] | We need to make reparations. | 我们需要将功补过 |
[19:24] | We have to start giving back. | 我们要有所回报 |
[19:27] | Because Greendale has given us so much. | 格林德尔给了我们很多 |
[19:30] | It gave us the study room. | 它给了我们一间自习室 |
[19:32] | And that study room is our home. | 这间自习室成了我们的家 |
[19:36] | But our home is more than those four walls. | 但我们的家不止在这四壁之内 |
[19:42] | And our family is more than the seven of us. | 家人也不止我们七个而已 |
[19:46] | It’s all of Greendale. | 而是整个格林德尔 |
[19:50] | And everyone deserves to have what we have. | 每个人都值得拥有我们所拥有的 |
[19:56] | What do you know? | 谁能想到呢 |
[19:57] | Greendale just got slightly better. | 格林德尔还真变好了一点点 |
[20:03] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[20:04] | Should we go celebrate at Skeeper’s? | 我们要不要去斯基普酒吧庆祝一下 |
[20:06] | Oh, come on, Shirley. We all have lives. | 拜托了雪瑞 我们都有自己的生活 |
[20:08] | There you are! | 你们在这呀 |
[20:09] | I am so proud how you stepped up and made amends. | 看到你们痛改前非我真骄傲 |
[20:12] | And everyone forgave you. | 大家也都原谅了你们 |
[20:15] | Because when it comes right down to it, | 因为无论如何 |
[20:17] | Greendale’s a forgiving place. | 格林德尔是个宽容之地 |
[20:18] | It really is. | 还真是 |
[20:20] | Please keep that in mind the next 20 seconds. | 请将这点谨记20秒钟 |
[20:21] | Remember that people can “Chang”. | 因为人们是”昌变”的 |
[20:23] | People can what? | 人们是什么的 |
[20:26] | Hi, I’m Kevin. | 大家好 我是凯文 |
[20:30] | He has Changnesia. | 他得了昌癔症 |
[20:35] | You know what that sound is. | 你知道这声音是什么 |
[20:36] | It’s the Troy and Abed podcast. | 特洛伊与阿布蒂广播 |
[20:38] | Sponsored by Shirley’s sandwiches, | 由雪瑞三明治赞助 |
[20:39] | home of the fried chicken skin wrap. | 油炸鸡皮卷之家 |
[20:40] | Is it inside? Is it outside? You find out. | 卷在里面还是外面 自己去发现吧 |
[20:42] | Okay, our guest today is from Germany, Europe. | 今天的嘉宾来自欧洲德国 |
[20:44] | Karl, guten tag. How are you doing? | 卡尔 你好 最近好吗 |
[20:45] | – Sehr gut. – Great. | -我很好 -棒极了 |
[20:47] | Now’s the part of the show where we get real. | 现在我们要严肃起来了 |
[20:48] | Friendship, loyalty, betrayal, redemption. | 友情 忠诚 背叛 悔过 |
[20:50] | – Is this an apology? – Yes. | -你们是在道歉吗 -是 |
[20:52] | And for being a guest on the show today, | 作为今天节目的嘉宾 |
[20:53] | we want you to have this. | 我们要送你件礼物 |
[20:55] | It’s a gift certificate to Shirley’s sandwiches, | 这是雪瑞三明治的礼品券 |
[20:57] | home of the triple-fried Monte Cristo. | 油炸基督山三明治之家 |
[20:59] | We challenge you to taste the bread. | 想挑战极限 尝尝面包吧 |
[21:01] | This coupon is a $5 bill. | 这不是优惠券 是五美元啊 |
[21:03] | Well, that’s all the time we have today. | 今天的节目就到这了 |
[21:05] | For Troy Barnes, I’m Abed Nadir. | 和特洛伊·巴恩斯一起的阿布蒂·纳德尔 |
[21:06] | And for Abed Nadir, I’m Troy Barnes. | 和阿布蒂·纳德尔一起的特洛伊·巴恩斯 |
[21:07] | And we’re out. | 拜拜了您呐 |
[21:10] | Thanks so much for doing this. | 谢谢你来上节目 |
[21:11] | So will you be on my podcast tomorrow? | 你们明天会来我的节目吗 |
[21:13] | We’ve got a thing. | 我们又不是没事做 |