时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Eradicate. | 消灭他们 |
[00:04] | Take that, blorgons. | 接招吧 河蟹战警 |
[00:06] | Good show, inspector. | 干得好 探长 |
[00:08] | Oh, wow, there are 50 years of these, huh? | 这剧得有50年了吧 |
[00:11] | Yeah, isn’t it great? | 对 很好看吧 |
[00:13] | We can go anywhere and any time in the universe. | 我们能穿越到宇宙的任何时空任何地方 |
[00:17] | But it will probably be London during the blitz. | 但大空袭期间肯定会待在伦敦 |
[00:20] | Oh, I think I finally got Abed to agree to | 我终于让阿布蒂同意 |
[00:22] | let you come to the Inspector Spacetime convention. | 让你参加《时空探长》纪念展了 |
[00:24] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[00:25] | Are you watching Inspector Spacetime? | 你在看《时空探长》吗 |
[00:27] | Why does he have to wake up so early? | 他非要起这么早吗 |
[00:29] | Can’t we just tell Abed | 我们就不能告诉阿布蒂 |
[00:30] | that we’re sleeping together? | 我们已经上过床了吗 |
[00:31] | No. No. Abed’s fragile. | 不 不行 阿布蒂很脆弱 |
[00:34] | We have to ease him into it, okay? | 我们得让他慢慢接受 知道吗 |
[00:35] | Do we want him to freak out | 你难道想我们先吓坏他 |
[00:36] | and then we have to rescue him from some fantasy world | 再去他那脑中的幻想世界里去救他吗 |
[00:38] | where submarines are small enough to enter the bloodstream? | 那个世界大到血管里能开潜水艇好吧 |
[00:42] | I totally want to do that. | 我还真想这么做 |
[00:43] | We need to go over the convention schedule again. | 我们得再过一遍展会行程 |
[00:45] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[00:47] | Just a minute. | 等会 |
[00:48] | Troy, it’s a week away, | 特洛伊 只剩一周了 |
[00:50] | and we need to revise our whole strategy. | 我们得对整体方案作出调整 |
[00:55] | Troy. | 特洛伊 |
[00:56] | I’ve printed out several maps of the convention center | 我打印了些会展中心的地图 |
[00:58] | and color-coded the best potential routes. | 并用不同颜色标出了各种最佳路线 |
[01:00] | Now we know I have a longer stride, | 我的步子比较大 |
[01:02] | but I’m assuming your superior physical fitness | 但我想你强健的体魄 |
[01:04] | will allow you to compensate with greater speed. | 可以让你大幅提速进行弥补 |
[01:06] | One thing’s for sure, though. We need to save time | 但有一件事可以肯定 我们得节省时间 |
[01:07] | by changing into our costumes in the car. | 所以要先在车里换好衣服 |
[01:13] | – Curling iron. – Thanks. | -卷发棒 -谢谢 |
[01:27] | Coming. | 来了 |
[01:31] | Hi, Abed. | 早 阿布蒂 |
[01:33] | Just here for my breakfast date with Troy. | 我来和特洛伊共享情侣早餐 |
[01:35] | Oh, good morning, Britta. | 早上好啊 布雷塔 |
[01:37] | I haven’t seen you in over 12 hours. | 我有12小时没见你了 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:40] | I know you two are having sex. | 我知道你俩滚过床单了 |
[01:41] | – I’ve known for weeks. – What? | -我已经知道好几周了 -什么 |
[01:43] | Why didn’t you say something? | 那你为什么啥都不说 |
[01:46] | I love doughnuts. | 我爱吃甜甜圈 |
[01:55] | I just need to get my sunglasses, and then we can go. | 我要先来拿我的墨镜 然后我们就出发 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna be late, and you don’t need sunglasses | 快迟到了 而且《时空探长》展上 |
[01:59] | to go to an Inspector Spacetime convention. | 也用不到墨镜吧 |
[02:00] | You’re right. For an Inspector Spacetime convention, | 说得对 在《时空探长》展上 |
[02:02] | I would need a bag to put over my head. | 我需要的是一个袋子套在我脑袋上 |
[02:04] | But Annie and I are going skiing. | 但安妮和我要去滑雪 |
[02:06] | that is the only reason I agreed to this road trip. | 这是我愿意开车同去的唯一原因 |
[02:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[02:11] | I always come early to save my seat. | 我一向早起过来占座 |
[02:14] | And what’s this about a road trip? | 你们开车要干什么去 |
[02:15] | Look, Pierce, | 听着 皮尔斯 |
[02:17] | no one was trying to leave you out. | 没人想孤立你 |
[02:18] | We just assumed you wouldn’t be interested. | 我们只是觉得你不会感兴趣 |
[02:20] | Which is why we left you out. | 所以我们把你给排除了 |
[02:22] | That’s not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[02:23] | Why can’t I go to a Captain Warptime convention? | 为啥我就不能去《逆空队长》纪念展 |
[02:26] | Because you’ll ruin it. | 因为你肯定会搞砸 |
[02:27] | I’m getting sick of everyone assuming | 我已经受够了所有人都认为 |
[02:29] | that I have nothing to offer. | 我一无是处啥用也没有 |
[02:31] | You know, in ancient Greece, it was considered an honor | 要知道在古希腊 能邀请我这个年纪的人 |
[02:33] | to invite a person my age | 参加《时空探长》展 |
[02:35] | to a Space Convention? | 是件很值得骄傲的事好吗 |
[02:36] | We didn’t invite Shirley either. | 我们也没邀请雪瑞 |
[02:38] | Well, that’s better then. | 这样心里好受多了 |
[02:40] | All right. Good night. | 那好 晚安 |
[02:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:52] | I can’t believe it– our first inspecticon. | 真不敢相信 咱俩的”时空纪念展”处女游 |
[02:54] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[02:55] | Now are you sure it’s okay Britta’s here? | 你真确定布雷塔进来没关系吗 |
[02:56] | – Because she can just wait in the car. – It’s cool. | -因为她可以在车里等着的 -没事 |
[02:58] | Now the first thing we need to do | 我们现在要做的第一件事 |
[02:59] | is find the booth where they take the gluon photo. | 就是找到拍”胶合照片”的电话亭 |
[03:01] | It’s a photo where two people are fused together | 就是一张两个人熔融合体的照片 |
[03:03] | for eternity in episode 704. | 被永远黏在了一起 |
[03:07] | Wait, was there a female inspector? | 等下 那边是个女探长吗 |
[03:09] | Yes. And everyone hates her. | 是的 人人都恨她 |
[03:10] | Not because they’re sexist. | 不是因为他们有性别歧视 |
[03:11] | – Because she sucks. – Well, I think it’s cool. | -而是因为她很渣 -我觉得挺酷 |
[03:14] | – Britta. – Annie. | -布雷塔 -安妮 |
[03:16] | You’re on your own, Al Capone. | 你是一个人在战斗 阿尔·卡彭 |
[03:27] | Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. | 人人都有权拥有自己的看法 |
[03:31] | Am I the only one freaked out by that? | 只有我被他的举动吓到了吗 |
[03:32] | No, I think Abed was just showing | 不 我想阿布蒂只是在表示 |
[03:34] | that he’s accepting of our relationship. | 他接受了咱俩的恋爱关系 |
[03:37] | No, really. What was it? | 肯定不是 那是什么 |
[03:42] | Hey, Annie, sad news. | 安妮 大事不妙 |
[03:44] | They closed the ski slopes. | 滑雪场被关闭了 |
[03:45] | A dozen scouts got buried in an avalanche. So sad. | 十几名童子军被雪崩埋了 真悲剧 |
[03:48] | I say we cut our losses and head home. | 我看我们还是趁早掉头 直接回家吧 |
[03:49] | What? Why? We’re already here. | 什么 为什么 我们都已经在这了 |
[03:51] | We can still have fun hanging out at the convention. | 我们可以逛逛展会 也很欢乐呀 |
[03:53] | I’d have more fun hanging out with | 我觉得如果出去找那些在场外 |
[03:54] | the parents that are circling the block. | 绕圈圈的家长 感觉会更欢乐 |
[03:57] | Jeff, why are people staring at you? | 杰夫 为什么大家都盯着你 |
[03:58] | Because they’ve never seen a man who’s had sex before? | 因为他们从没见过拥有性生活的非处男吧 |
[04:00] | All right, how many of those do you have in your chamber? | 好吧 说实话你的耐心还剩多少 |
[04:02] | Enough for the whole ride home. | 回家这一路肯定够了 |
[04:05] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[04:07] | – What? – We wanted it to be a surprise. | -干吗 -我们想给你个惊喜 |
[04:09] | You bear a striking resemblance to Inspector Spacetime’s | 你跟《时空探长》里的大反派胸霸天 |
[04:10] | supervillain Thoraxis. | 实在长得太像了 |
[04:16] | Okay. Now we’re definitely leaving. | 很好 现在我们必须闪人 |
[04:19] | But I’ve never been on an adult vacation before. | 但我从没享受过成年人的假期 |
[04:21] | This is the first time I’ve stayed in a hotel | 这是人家第一次在店名不带数字的 |
[04:23] | without a number in its name. | 非连锁酒店住宿呢 |
[04:24] | Hey, you can stay if you want. | 你想留就自己留下来好了 |
[04:25] | Fine. I’ll be in my room. | 好 那我待在我房间 |
[04:26] | Good. The reservation’s under my name. | 很好 房间是用我的名字订的 |
[04:28] | Enjoy the nerds. | 跟死宅们要欢乐哟 |
[04:29] | I will enjoy the… | 我会欢乐地跟… |
[04:32] | – Jeff won. – I know. | -杰夫赢了 -我知道 |
[04:36] | Abed, the gluon photo line looks really long. | 阿布蒂 “胶合照”这条队排得好长 |
[04:38] | We should probably get in it now. | 我们最好马上去排队 |
[04:39] | Definitely. Right after I find Toby. | 没问题 我找到托比就去 |
[04:41] | Who’s Toby? | 托比是谁 |
[04:43] | Toby Weeks. Arguably the biggest | 托比·威克斯 可以算得上是 |
[04:45] | Inspector Spacetime fan in the world. | 《时空探长》的头号脑残粉 |
[04:46] | We’ve been emailing for months. | 我们已经电邮神交数月了 |
[04:48] | You never mentioned him. | 你从没提过他 |
[04:50] | Well, you’ve been so busy lately having sex. | 你最近一直在忙着滚床单 |
[04:52] | Besides, we talked about embracing change, | 而且我们说过面对改变要欣然接受 |
[04:53] | so I’m expanding my social circle. | 所以我在扩大我的社交圈 |
[04:56] | I just hope he makes it. | 我真希望他来了 |
[04:57] | He works in Nigeria in banking. | 他在尼日利亚从事银行业 |
[04:58] | He almost couldn’t come because all his money | 因为所有积蓄都被套在这一行 |
[05:00] | was tied up in this financial thing, | 他差一点就来不了了 |
[05:01] | but I sent him 700 pounds | 不过我给他汇了700英镑 |
[05:02] | and a plane ticket, so he should be here. | 外加一张机票 所以他应该来了 |
[05:04] | Oh, Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[05:05] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[05:07] | You must be Abed. | 你就是阿布蒂吧 |
[05:09] | Inspector. Ooh, before I forget, | 探长你好 怕我一会儿忘了 |
[05:11] | Here is your check. | 你的支票 |
[05:13] | – Thanking you very much indeed. – Nice. | -真是太谢谢你了 -好耶 |
[05:15] | You wouldn’t believe how many people I emailed asking for help, | 你都不知道我给多少人发了邮件求救 |
[05:17] | and they completely ignored me. | 压根没人理我 |
[05:19] | Toby, this is Britta. | 托比 这位是布雷塔 |
[05:20] | – Fraulein. – And my best friend Troy. | -敝姓福洛林 -我好兄弟 特洛伊 |
[05:24] | And where’s your constable? | 跟你搭档的警官呢 |
[05:25] | Oh, my best friend Andrew. | 我的好兄弟安德鲁 |
[05:27] | He was supposed to come, but then his wife | 他本来要来的 结果临走之前 |
[05:28] | wouldn’t let him go at the last minute. | 他老婆又把他拦下了 |
[05:29] | – She’s such a… – Minerva. | -真是典型的… -米奈瓦 |
[05:31] | Yeah, yeah, oh, Minerva. | 是啊 米奈瓦 |
[05:34] | What a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[05:34] | Wait, was that the female inspector? | 就是那位女探长吗 |
[05:36] | Not in front of Toby. | 托比在呢 别捣乱 |
[05:38] | Hey, gluon line, we should probably get in it right now. | 你看 胶合照排队 我们赶紧过去吧 |
[05:40] | Alternatively, someone might just happen | 还有别的选择哦 某人正巧手里有两张票 |
[05:42] | to have a pair of tickets to the sold-out panel, | 这个活动的票现在已经买不到了哦 |
[05:45] | “Which inspector would win in a fight in space, | 《空间战 谁能拔得头筹 |
[05:48] | And which inspector would win in a fight in time?” | 时间战 谁将傲视群雄》 |
[05:50] | We can get that photo later. | 我们晚点再拍照吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, later. | 好吧 晚点 |
[05:54] | That was when I wanted to take it. | 我就是想晚点拍 |
[05:58] | Are you sure Troy and Abed want us here? | 你确定特哥布弟对咱俩来这里没意见 |
[06:00] | They do. They just don’t know it yet. | 当然没意见 只是现在还不知道而已 |
[06:02] | Now, remember, we’re just a couple of Captain Warphead fans. | 记清楚 咱俩是《逆空队长》的脑残粉 |
[06:04] | Nobody will even notice we’re here. | 这样绝对不会引起别人的注意 |
[06:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:07] | Oh, yes? | 有事吗 |
[06:08] | Will you come with us? | 能跟我们来一下吗 |
[06:10] | Where? Why? When? | 去哪 干嘛 啥时候 |
[06:19] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[06:20] | Yes, I’d like to order some food. | 你好 我需要吃的 |
[06:22] | And how many people will be dining today, Mrs. Winger? | 翁格太太 您那儿有几人就餐 |
[06:24] | Oh, I’m not… | 我不是 |
[06:28] | Two. Yeah, I’d like a turkey burger | 两个 我要一个火鸡汉堡 |
[06:32] | and a second turkey burger, but with no bun. | 另外还有一个火鸡汉堡 不要面包 |
[06:35] | My husband doesn’t do carbs. | 我老公不吃淀粉 |
[06:37] | But he would like a scotch. | 不过他不忌讳苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:40] | And what kind of scotch would your husband prefer? | 您丈夫要哪种苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:42] | The good kind. | 好的那种 |
[06:45] | I’ll see what we can do. | 我们会竭诚让您满意 |
[06:54] | Yes, Mrs. Winger? | 您好 翁格太太 |
[07:02] | Excuse me, I don’t mean to bother you, | 不好意思 我无意打扰 |
[07:04] | but are you Nigel Cuthbertson, | 不过您是奈吉尔·卡斯伯森 |
[07:06] | the actor who played Thoraxis? | 胸霸天的扮演者吗 |
[07:10] | Call me Nige. | 叫我奈吉就好 |
[07:13] | We have every right to be here, and I don’t know | 我们有权利来这里 我不管你是 |
[07:15] | if you’re being sexist, ageist, racist, | 性别歧视 年龄歧视 种族歧视 |
[07:18] | or what, but I don’t think I like your-ist. | 还是什么歧视 反正我不喜欢你歧视我们 |
[07:20] | Actually, we need your help. | 其实 我们是找你们帮忙 |
[07:22] | We’re focus-testing a new American version | 我们正在为新剧 美国版《时空探长》 |
[07:24] | of Inspector Spacetime, | 做群体测试 |
[07:25] | and you two represent several significant quadrants. | 您二位作为观众具有一定的代表性 |
[07:29] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这个嘛 |
[07:31] | Your thoughts would be very valuable to us. | 您的意见对我们很重要 |
[07:33] | We’re in. | 我们干 |
[07:38] | – Toby, did you see… – The Christmas Special? | -托比 你看了 -圣诞特别集吗 |
[07:39] | Horrible. | 太烂了 |
[07:40] | But when you consider what it set up… | 但一琢磨它埋下的伏笔 |
[07:41] | Brilliant. | 超赞 |
[07:42] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[07:43] | Let’s go. | 走着 |
[07:45] | What about the photo? | 拍照的事怎么办 |
[07:46] | Do they even have to talk? | 他俩还需要说话吗 |
[07:47] | They could just touch tentacles and download. | 他们只要碰碰触角就能交流了 |
[07:50] | You know, this is good, because, you know, | 这样也挺好的 你看 |
[07:52] | Abed’s branching out, | 阿布蒂扩大了交际圈 |
[07:53] | and Toby’s really, really great. | 托比也真的很棒 |
[07:56] | No. Troy, I have seen that look. | 少来 特洛伊 你这小眼神儿太熟悉 |
[07:58] | Girls have given me that look. | 以前也有女生那么看着我 |
[08:00] | You are not being crazy. | 你没胡思乱想 |
[08:01] | That dude is trying to steal your boyfriend. | 那家伙就是想撬走你的好基友 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna get a refill. | 我去续杯 |
[08:13] | I mean, what if Abed wants a replacement? | 要是阿布蒂想换兄弟了怎么办 |
[08:16] | He makes me so angry and so sad, | 他让我又气又伤心 |
[08:18] | all at the same time. | 同时涌上心头 |
[08:20] | I know, but you have to hide it, | 我懂 但你得憋着 |
[08:21] | because, for some reason, | 因为这种想法 |
[08:22] | men find these feelings to be psycho, | 在男人看来就是神经兮兮 |
[08:24] | and, if you freak out, it’s only gonna push Abed away. | 你要是大吵大闹 就会让阿布蒂更疏远你 |
[08:27] | Like I always say, if you love someone, | 就像我常说的 假如你爱他 |
[08:30] | set them free, and, if they don’t come back to you, | 就给他自由 假如他一去不回头 |
[08:32] | they were never yours to begin with. | 那也只是命中有缘无分 |
[08:34] | That makes no sense. | 那怎么能行 |
[08:35] | What if they get hit by a car or fall down a well? | 要是他一去就被车撞了或者掉井里了呢 |
[08:37] | Remind me not to put you down as my emergency contact. | 记得提醒我把你从紧急联系人分组中删掉 |
[08:41] | All right. Play it cool. | 好吧 要冷静 |
[08:44] | Make nice with Toby. | 对托比和善一点 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:50] | So? | 怎么样 |
[08:52] | What did everyone think? | 大家怎么看 |
[08:56] | I thought it was pretty good. | 我觉得挺好 |
[08:58] | I was confused. | 我有点搞不懂 |
[09:00] | And what confused you? | 哪里搞不懂 |
[09:02] | The time travel mostly. | 主要是时间穿越那一块儿 |
[09:04] | Also the space travel. | 还有空间穿越 |
[09:07] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[09:09] | How many clipboards you got? | 你的记录本够用吗 |
[09:11] | Raise the klaxon. | 鸣笛 |
[09:12] | Me lorry’s plunging it into the Thames, me thinks. | 我觉得我的卡车会一路冲进泰晤士河 |
[09:16] | Hey, do you mind if I practice my American accent? | 你介意我跟你练一下美国口音吗 |
[09:19] | – I have an audition. – Of course. | -我最近要试镜 -没问题 |
[09:21] | You really are an Inspector Spacetime fan. | 你真的是《时空探长》迷吗 |
[09:24] | Ever since I was little. | 从小就迷 |
[09:25] | What is it you like about the show? | 你喜欢这部剧什么 |
[09:27] | I think the show’s philosophy poses some really interesting… | 我觉得这部剧的创作理念引发出一些十分 |
[09:31] | questions about the nature… | 值得思索的问题 关于自然 |
[09:33] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:35] | – Bow before Thoraxis. – This is my ringtone. | -统统跪下 胸霸天下 -是来电铃声 |
[09:38] | Bow before Thoraxis. | 统统跪下 胸霸天下 |
[09:41] | Okay, seriously, what was it? | 好吧 说真的 到底为什么 |
[09:42] | You wear glasses? You have a back brace? | 你曾经是眼镜妹 你穿过背背佳 |
[09:45] | Say it. I don’t care. | 说吧 我不会介意的 |
[09:46] | And I asked myself | 我扪心自问 |
[09:48] | what does space smell like? | 空间是什么味道 |
[09:51] | You see, the thing of it– – | 知道吗 它的真谛 |
[09:52] | Oh, hey, there you guys are. | 你们在这里呀 |
[09:55] | Oh, this is so nice, just three friends, | 真好 三个好兄弟 |
[09:57] | friending around all unthreatened-like. | 团结友爱 毫无威胁感 |
[09:59] | Terribly sorry. This is slightly embarrassing. | 真是不好意思 说来有点尴尬 |
[10:01] | I seem to have forgotten your name. | 我好像忘记你叫什么了 |
[10:02] | It’s Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[10:04] | You know it’s Troy! | 你明知道我叫特洛伊 |
[10:05] | Okay, it’s the first part of Troy and Abed. | “特哥布弟”打头的名字就是特洛伊 |
[10:07] | Toby and Abed In The Morning? | 托比和阿布蒂的早间秀 |
[10:09] | That’s ridiculous. | 这名字很搞笑好吗 |
[10:10] | I’m not psycho! | 我才没神经兮兮 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Where was I? Oh, yes… | 我说到哪了 对了 |
[10:17] | Troy’s been acting weird lately. | 特洛伊最近一直有点怪 |
[10:18] | The same thing happened with my constable when he got a wife. | 我的警官搭档结婚后也发生过同样的景象 |
[10:19] | Which means of course I now have one spare ticket | 也就是说我手上又多出一张票 |
[10:21] | to the 50th Anniversary Inspector Spacetime | 《时空探长》发行50周年纪念展 |
[10:22] | – Convention in London. – DemiCenInspectiCon? | -在伦敦举办 -时空五十年展 |
[10:24] | But it’s so soon, and London’s too far. | 就快开幕了 伦敦又那么远 |
[10:26] | In England, cadbury creme eggs are sold year-round. | 在英国 吉百利奶油鸡蛋巧克力全年销售 |
[10:28] | I thought that was just a legend. | 我以为那只是一个传说 |
[10:32] | Just a minute. | 马上来 |
[10:35] | Just a second. | 马上 |
[10:37] | I’ve got your hair dryer, Mrs. Winger. | 我拿来了您要的电吹风 翁格太太 |
[10:39] | Oh, thank you, Randy, but it’s not for me. | 谢谢你 兰迪 但不是我要用 |
[10:41] | It’s for my husband. | 是给我丈夫用的 |
[10:42] | He really needs the diffuser for his hair. | 他的头发必须蓬松点才能看 |
[10:44] | It sounds shallow, but he’s a lawyer. | 虽然听起来好势利 不过他是律师啦 |
[10:47] | Actually, having dual careers has put | 实话说 两个人都上班 |
[10:49] | a lot of stress on our marriage. | 给我们的婚姻带来不少压力 |
[10:50] | Hence the separate rooms. | 所以我们才会分房睡 |
[10:52] | But I think this trip is really gonna change all that. | 不过我认为这次旅行真的会改变现状 |
[10:55] | My husband will finally see me | 我丈夫终于能撇开我 |
[10:56] | not as a world-famous police detective, | 世界著名警探的盛名 |
[10:59] | but as a woman. | 看到我女人的一面 |
[11:01] | Your husband’s a lucky man. | 你丈夫是个幸运的人 |
[11:04] | That he is. | 没错 |
[11:10] | Tastes of bog. | 一股子泥巴味 |
[11:14] | You see? It’s funny because it’s clear. | 看到没 剧情简单所以招笑 |
[11:17] | Actually I would like to say something. | 我想说两句 |
[11:20] | I am friends with a couple of huge Inspector Spacetime fans, | 我有两个朋友是《时空探长》的死忠粉 |
[11:24] | and I think what they like about the show | 我觉得他们喜欢这部剧 |
[11:26] | is that it’s smart, complicated, | 是因为它充满智慧 剧情复杂 |
[11:28] | and doesn’t talk down to its audience. | 也不会把观众当白痴 |
[11:30] | So, if you’d like to make a really good American version, | 所以如果你想拍一部真正精彩的美国版 |
[11:33] | you should stay true to that. | 就要保留这些优点 |
[11:35] | Hey, instead of this constable, | 删掉这个警官角色 |
[11:39] | what about a blonde with long legs | 换成双腿修长的金发美女 手拿网球拍 |
[11:41] | – and a tennis racket? – Yes. | -怎么样 -太像样了 |
[11:44] | Please! For me. | 求你了 就当为了我 |
[11:46] | Bow before… | 统统跪下 |
[11:49] | Normally we don’t concern ourselves with adultery, | 通常我们对婚外情是视而不见的 |
[11:52] | ’cause then hotels wouldn’t exist. | 不然酒店也不可能存在 |
[11:54] | But everyone here thinks you’re so nice, | 但大家都觉得你人很好 |
[11:56] | so I have to bring you down here. | 所以我不得不带你下来看看 |
[11:58] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[11:59] | He told me he was leaving. | 他说他要走 |
[12:01] | – Say your catch phrase. – I… | -说你的口头禅嘛 -我 |
[12:05] | rather not. | 不想说 |
[12:08] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:09] | Suddenly our marriage isn’t worth repairing? | 我们的婚姻突然就不值得挽救了吗 |
[12:12] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:15] | Nigel is married? | 奈吉尔结婚了 |
[12:17] | That is so Thoraxis! | 真他喵的”米奈瓦” |
[12:21] | And your American accent isn’t at all convincing. | 对了 你的美国口音学得真糟烂 |
[12:25] | We come all this way, | 我们一路走来 |
[12:26] | and you just leave me alone without | 你甚至连条短信都懒得发 |
[12:28] | so much as sending a text message | 就这么不辞而别 留我独守空房 |
[12:31] | I’m sick with it, Jeff Nigel Winger | 我受够了 杰夫·奈吉尔·翁格 |
[12:35] | – Can I get two more of these, please? – Enough! | -能再给我两杯吗 -够了 |
[12:38] | This day has turned crazy. | 今天过得真是太疯狂了 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna go upstairs, towel off, | 我要上楼 擦干身体 |
[12:43] | and pray to God that I wake up in the middle of | 然后向上帝祷告 待我醒来会发现身处 |
[12:45] | a final for a class I didn’t know I was enrolled in. | 期末考场 而这门课我都不知道我选过 |
[12:56] | Shoo. | 边去 |
[13:01] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:03] | You went all psycho girlfriend on Abed, didn’t you? | 你像神经女友一样跟阿布蒂闹翻了 是吧 |
[13:06] | Yeah. I screwed up. | 是啊 我搞砸了 |
[13:08] | Classic Troy. | 典型的特洛伊 |
[13:10] | It’s okay. It happens to the best of us. | 没关系 谁都碰上过这种事 |
[13:12] | I got you a present. | 我给你买了礼物 |
[13:16] | A quantum spanner. | 量子扳手 |
[13:17] | Yeah, it lights up or | 是啊 能亮 |
[13:20] | plays music or something. | 或是放音乐之类的 |
[13:23] | Britta, | 布雷塔 |
[13:24] | would you agree to be bonded to me forever | 你愿意在胶合室跟我永远熔融合体 |
[13:26] | in the gluon chamber for an expensive souvenir photograph? | 然后拍一张超贵的纪念照吗 |
[13:29] | Absolutely. | 我愿意 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[13:37] | I can’t wait. We can visit the original spacetime set. | 我快等不及了 我们去参观最初的片场 |
[13:39] | And I’ve got a spare bedroom, | 我有一间空着的卧室 |
[13:41] | so you can stay as long as you like. | 你想呆多久都行 |
[13:42] | That all sounds great. | 棒极了 |
[13:43] | But I don’t know if I could just pick up and leave. | 但我不确定自己能否就这样拎包就走 |
[13:44] | – I have a life here. – For now. | -这里有我的生活 -暂时而已 |
[13:47] | – What do you mean? – Well, let’s face it. | -你什么意思 -面对现实吧 |
[13:49] | Neurotypicals don’t have the same focus you or I have. | 那些正常人的注意力根本比不上你我 |
[13:51] | They always get distracted… | 他们总是会被干扰 |
[13:52] | by marriage, kids, competitive cooking shows. | 婚姻啦 孩子啦 厨艺比赛节目啦 |
[13:55] | – Like your best friend David. – That’s right. | -就像你最好的朋友大卫一样 -没错 |
[13:58] | Who was planning on coming here | 他本来打算来的 |
[13:59] | even though you were trapped in Nigeria? | 尽管你那时还困在尼日利亚 |
[14:00] | Yeah, but I wouldn’t say trapped. | 是的 但我没有困在 |
[14:02] | And you went to me and not to your best friend | 而你希望我 而不是你最好的朋友 |
[14:03] | and constable for help? | 兼警官帮忙 |
[14:04] | Well, his wife probably deleted the email. | 他老婆大概把邮件删掉了 |
[14:06] | – She’s a total… – Minerva. Right. | -她真是典型的 -米奈瓦 没错 |
[14:09] | And you’re dressed as the third inspector, | 你扮的是第三任探长 |
[14:10] | who was famous for trying to strangle the actor | 这一代很出名 饰演探长的演员曾试图 |
[14:12] | who played Constable Dudley, because they were | 掐死达利警官的饰演者 因为两人都在 |
[14:13] | both pursuing Linda McCartney. | 追求琳达·麦卡特尼 |
[14:14] | David doesn’t actually exist, does he? | 其实根本就没大卫这个人 对吧 |
[14:16] | You’re mad. | 你在胡说 |
[14:17] | Nothing you’ve said can prove that. | 你刚刚说的根本无法证明 |
[14:18] | Except that when we met you said | 但我们刚见面的时候 |
[14:19] | – his name was Andrew. – Bollocks. | -你说他叫安德鲁 -该死 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:21] | All right. Guilty as charged. | 好吧 罪名成立 |
[14:25] | Look, I had to be sure, didn’t I? | 听着 我得确认无误才放心啊 |
[14:28] | When you sent me that first email | 当你发给我第一封电邮时 |
[14:30] | in which you figured out that Inspector Spacetime | 在信中你分析出时空探长 |
[14:31] | is both his own grandfather and grandmother, | 既是自己的祖父又是自己的祖母 |
[14:34] | I knew we were soul mates. | 我就知道咱俩是绝配 |
[14:36] | You and I are special. | 我们俩都是特别的 |
[14:37] | Neurotypicals won’t admit it, | 正常人不愿承认 |
[14:39] | but some people are just better than everybody else. | 但有些人注定比其他人牛逼 |
[14:41] | They can’t handle it, so they always leave. | 他们能力不足 所以才纷纷离去 |
[14:43] | Just like how the brilliant Inspector has constant adventures, | 就像伟大的探长总是不断的冒险 |
[14:46] | while his constables always eventually return | 他的警官却总会回到 |
[14:48] | to their dull, ordinary earth lives. | 无聊 普通的地球生活中 |
[14:52] | But maybe there’s a reason the Inspector | 但探长总是选择人类 |
[14:53] | always chooses a human companion. | 做搭档是有原因的 |
[14:55] | He’s an alien, but his human friends keep him | 他是外星人 但他的人类朋友帮助他 |
[14:57] | grounded and invested in the world, | 在这个世界立足并寄予希望 |
[14:58] | like with me and Troy. | 就像我和特洛伊 |
[15:00] | If I could Winger you for a second. | 容我翁格上身给你洗洗脑 |
[15:01] | Sure. I don’t know what that means, but… | 好的 虽然我不懂什么意思 |
[15:03] | Maybe all relationships are made up of | 或许所有的关系都是由 |
[15:05] | logical inspectors and emotional constables, and we need both | 逻辑探长和情绪警官组成 两者缺一不可 |
[15:09] | to make space and time a better place. | 这样时空才会更美好 |
[15:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[15:18] | Wait, wait. Toby, Toby, Toby, no. | 等等 托比 托比 不要啊 |
[15:20] | Wait just a second. | 等一下 |
[15:24] | Just playing a game. | 我们在玩游戏 |
[15:34] | You have to let me out! | 快放我出去 |
[15:35] | No, not until Stockholm syndrome sets in. | 不行 除非你开始出现斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[15:38] | How long do you think that’ll be, a couple of hours? | 你觉得需要多久 几个小时 |
[15:41] | Would you love me if I got you a churro? | 我给你买吉拿果的话 你会爱上我吗 |
[15:45] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[15:46] | Annie, I… | 安妮 我 |
[15:58] | I’m not sure how much air there is in here! | 不知道这里还有多少空气 |
[16:00] | And still you talk. | 那你还说话 |
[16:01] | Troy will find me. | 特洛伊会找到我的 |
[16:03] | – Who? – You know who Troy is. | -谁 -你知道特洛伊是谁 |
[16:07] | Yeah. Troy will find me. | 对呀 特洛伊会找到我的 |
[16:15] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:17] | Everything’s fine. | 没事啊 |
[16:19] | What is a gluon anyway? | 胶合照到底是什么玩意儿 |
[16:20] | Can we stop talking about Abed? | 不提阿布蒂能死吗 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[16:27] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[16:28] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[16:30] | Go to him. | 去找他吧 |
[16:32] | – Are you sure? – I’ve told you before. | -你确定吗 -我之前就跟你说过 |
[16:35] | I don’t care about Inspector Spacetime. | 我对《时空探长》半点都不在乎 |
[16:49] | Toby. | 托比 |
[16:51] | Where’s Abed? | 阿布蒂呢 |
[16:52] | He’s packing. | 收拾行李呢 |
[16:53] | He said you have a girlfriend and don’t need him anymore. | 他说你有女朋友了 就不需要他了 |
[16:55] | He’s coming with me to England. | 他要和我去英国 |
[16:58] | – You’re lying. – How would you know? | -你胡说 -你怎么知道 |
[17:00] | Because Abed’s my friend, | 阿布蒂是我朋友 |
[17:02] | And he would have told me. | 他会告诉我的 |
[17:03] | And he would have explained it to me in very clear terms, | 他会对我做出清晰明了的解释 |
[17:06] | Because I get confused sometimes. | 因为我脑子有时不太好使 |
[17:09] | He’s in there, isn’t he? | 他在里面 是吧 |
[17:11] | No. | 不在 |
[17:12] | – Hey, Troy. – Hey, Abed. | -特洛伊 -阿布蒂 |
[17:14] | Toby, have you ever been in a fight? | 托比 你打过架吗 |
[17:17] | Because I have. | 我打过 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God. He can make a fist. | 苍天呀 他能攥拳头 |
[17:20] | That would hurt harder than a slap. | 那可比巴掌疼多了 |
[17:22] | He’s in that one. | 他在那一间 |
[17:25] | I knew that. | 我知道啊 |
[17:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:32] | I am. | 没事 |
[17:33] | You know, for the first time in my long history | 在我悠久漫长的禁锢经历中 |
[17:35] | of being locked inside things, | 这还是生平第一次 |
[17:36] | I knew someone would come. | 我提前知道有人会来救我 |
[17:42] | Still want to take the gluon photo? | 还想拍”胶合照”吗 |
[17:44] | – What do you think? – Yes. | -你觉得呢 -想 |
[17:46] | Yes. | 当然想 |
[17:54] | Well, I just went upstairs and saw your room. | 我刚才上楼去你房间了 |
[17:57] | Saw the two robes, the two coffee cups, | 我看见两套睡袍 一对咖啡杯 |
[18:00] | one with lipstick, one without.And– | 一个有口红印 一个没有 |
[18:03] | I saw actual hair that looked a lot like mine | 我那边水槽中居然真有头发 |
[18:05] | on my side of the sink, so I have some questions. | 且与本人的非常之象 我有几个问题 |
[18:08] | – Oh, God. – First one, | -天啊 -首先 |
[18:09] | is that actually my hair, and, if so, | 那真是我的头发吗 是的话 |
[18:11] | did it fall out naturally? | 是自然脱落的吗 |
[18:13] | Because if it did, you need to tell me right now, | 是的话 你得立马告诉我 |
[18:15] | ’cause I have to call science. | 我得寻求科学帮助了 |
[18:16] | Also, what the hell is going on? | 另外 你到底在闹什么名堂 |
[18:20] | All right, I may have been play-acting | 我好像之前在玩角色扮演 |
[18:22] | that we were married, and then | 假装咱俩是已婚夫妇 酒店员工 |
[18:23] | the staff hought you were cheating, and I had to save face. | 以为你在偷腥 所以我要挽回面子 |
[18:26] | Do I have to worry about this? | 这事儿我应该担心一下吗 |
[18:28] | No, I was just daydreaming. | 不用 我不过是做做白日梦 |
[18:31] | I mean, I’ve married you at least a half a dozen times. | 我幻想跟你结婚至少五六次了 |
[18:33] | And Troy. And Zac Efron. | 还跟特洛伊 扎克·埃夫隆 |
[18:36] | Mostly Zac Efron. | 主要是扎克·埃夫隆 |
[18:38] | Does Zac get a drink thrown in his face? | 那扎克被你泼过一脸水吗 |
[18:43] | I don’t know. I guess I was a little hurt | 我不晓得 也许是有点受伤吧 |
[18:45] | that you ditched me. | 因为你把我丢下不管 |
[18:47] | I mean, we are friends, right? | 我们是朋友啊 |
[18:49] | Would it have been that painful to hang out together? | 一起出来玩有那么痛苦吗 |
[18:53] | Well, I can tell you one thing | 我可以告诉你 |
[18:55] | your fantasy got wrong. | 在你幻想中有一点不对 |
[18:57] | If we were married, | 如果我们结婚了 |
[18:58] | you wouldn’t find me flirting with | 你绝不会看到我在酒店吧台 |
[18:59] | another woman in a hotel bar. | 跟别的女人调情 |
[19:02] | But there are a lot of things that you think are fun | 但是很多你觉得有意思的事情 |
[19:06] | that I wouldn’t want to do because I’m… | 我却一点兴趣都没有 因为我 |
[19:08] | – Older? – Not lame. | -年纪大了 -不无聊 |
[19:11] | Do you want to hang out now? | 现在你想一起玩吗 |
[19:13] | Can I buy you a drink? What do you want? | 给你买杯酒吧 你想喝什么 |
[19:17] | An appletini. | 苹果马提尼 |
[19:18] | Oh, God, don’t make me order that. | 苍天 别逼我点那个 |
[19:22] | – Please? – Please? | -拜托 -拜托啦 |
[19:30] | Appletini. | 苹果马提尼 |
[19:32] | That is so great. | 真的好厉害 |
[19:34] | And I have a surprise for you guys. | 我给你们准备了惊喜哦 |
[19:38] | – Really pushing me here. – He’s back. | -这是要逼死我啊 -他回来了 |
[19:41] | Do you mind if we crash this party? | 介不介意我们来搅一搅啊 |
[19:43] | That we already crashed. | 我们已然搅黄了 |
[19:44] | Pierce, Shirley, I’m glad you guys made it. | 皮尔斯 雪瑞 很高兴你们能来 |
[19:46] | It was rude of me not to invite you. | 没有邀请你们真的很没礼貌 |
[19:48] | – I’m sorry. – Just remember, Abed, | -对不起 -记住 阿布蒂 |
[19:51] | I did my best. | 我尽力了 |
[19:52] | We both did. | 我们都尽力了 |
[19:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:55] | So I guess we’re taking off. | 我们该走了吧 |
[19:57] | Actually, I’d like to stay for a little while. | 我还想再呆一会 |
[19:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:01] | You don’t have to do that for me. | 你用不着为我这么做 |
[20:03] | Well, who says it’s just for you? | 谁说是为了你啊 |
[20:05] | Guys, get your phones ready, | 伙计们 拿出手机预备好 |
[20:07] | because you are only gonna see this once. | 此等美景你们这辈子也难寻第二回了 |
[20:16] | Bow before Thoraxis. | 统统跪下 胸霸天下 |
[20:24] | See, this is why I don’t hang with you folks on the weekends. | 这就是我周末不跟你们玩的原因 |
[20:36] | Here we are, the 1960s, | 到了 1960年代 |
[20:39] | the greatest, grooviest period | 整个宇宙所有历史中最辉煌 |
[20:42] | in the entire history of the entire universe. | 最有吸引力的时期 |
[20:46] | I’m lucky. I get to visit places like this | 我真走运 能够有幸拜访这里 |
[20:49] | because I can travel through time and space, | 因为我可以穿越时间和空间 |
[20:54] | But not both at once. | 但不能同时穿梭时空 |
[20:56] | Do you know why that is, Ensign? | 知道为什么吗 少尉 |
[20:59] | Because, Inspector Spacetime, | 那是因为 时空探长 |
[21:01] | our minds would be blown with the space/time confusion. | 时空一旦混乱 我们的思想就会爆炸 |
[21:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:07] | And now I must sleep with the sexiest woman here, | 现在我必须跟这里最性感的女人共度良宵 |
[21:10] | who is also my grandmother, | 同时也就是我的祖母 |
[21:13] | or I will cease to exist. | 不然我会不复存在的 |
[21:15] | How do you know I’m not your grandmother? | 你怎么知道我不是你祖母呢 |
[21:17] | There’s only one way to find out. | 要想知道 只有一种方法 |
[21:21] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |