时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And Andre is going as Han Solo. | 安德烈会打扮成韩·索罗 |
[00:05] | The boys are stormtroopers and little baby Ben is an Ewok. | 俩哥哥是帝国冲锋队 小本娃扮伊沃克人 |
[00:09] | Aw, you don’t have enough children. | 你家可没那么多孩子 |
[00:10] | Happy Halloween parties, everyone. | 大家万圣节派对快乐 |
[00:12] | (Calvin and Hobbes) | 特哥布弟COS的是漫画《凯文的幻虎世界》 |
[00:12] | You all look great… Ham. | 大家扮相真棒 火腿妹 |
[00:14] | Pig. Let me guess. | 你个猪 我来猜猜 |
[00:15] | You’re a flimsy excuse to be shirtless, wearing silk underwear. | 穿真丝内裤想趁机全裸吗 借口真烂 |
[00:19] | And you are as wrong as you are welcome. | 大错特错 我不怪你 |
[00:21] | Now, this year, I planned a two-person costume with Annie. | 今年 我准备和安妮搭档出角色 |
[00:24] | She’s going as my ring girl. | 她会打扮成我的钟铃女郎 |
[00:29] | Pretty freaky-aky, huh? | 是不是特别吓人 |
[00:31] | Annie, no. | 安妮 错了 |
[00:32] | I meant the boxing match ring girl. | 我是说拳击比赛的钟铃女郎 |
[00:34] | They’re the sexy ones that hold the round numbers. | 举着比赛回合数字牌的辣妹 |
[00:36] | Yeah, see? This is why we can’t just text about it, Jeff. | 所以说只发短信是远远不够的 杰夫 |
[00:40] | I don’t watch sports. | 我又不看体育节目 |
[00:41] | But there’s no boxer in The Ring. | 《午夜凶铃》里也没拳击手啊 |
[00:42] | Yeah, well, I don’t watch scary movies. | 好吧 我不看恐怖电影 |
[00:44] | And that’s why we leave the couples’ costumes to the couples, | 所以两人装还是留给真正的情侣穿吧 |
[00:48] | she said wisely. | 她明智地说道 |
[00:50] | You should probably warn your boyfriend’s boyfriend. | 你还是去提醒你男友的男友吧 |
[00:52] | Just because we’re dating doesn’t mean | 就算我俩在约会 那也不意味着 |
[00:53] | that we have to do everything together. | 我们干什么事都要一起 |
[00:54] | Well, you need to do some things together. | 但你们总得在一起干点什么事吧 |
[00:56] | We do some things. | 我们干过一些 |
[00:58] | We do a lot of things. | 我们干过很多 |
[01:00] | not all the things. | 也不是全都干过 |
[01:03] | – Things. – Okay, so, | -干这些吧 -好了 |
[01:05] | we’re all here, minus Pierce, | 大家都到了 除了皮尔斯 |
[01:06] | who wasn’t invited to Vicki’s party | 他没接到薇琪派对的邀请 |
[01:08] | for reasons beyond our control or concern. | 至于原因 我们管不着也不想管 |
[01:10] | No mystery there. She put a pencil through his face. | 没啥神秘的 她拿铅笔戳破了他的脸 |
[01:13] | – Does Vicki have a TV? – Abed, it’s a party. | -薇琪家有电视吗 -阿布蒂 这可是派对 |
[01:15] | – You’re not watching TV. – No, I’ll be watching Annie. | -你不能看电视 -不 我会看安妮 |
[01:17] | She started watching Cougar Town re-runs, | 她开始看《熟女镇》的重播了 |
[01:18] | which makes Annie my third favorite show, | 这让安妮成了我第三喜欢的节目 |
[01:20] | and tonight is their Hallo-wine special. | 今晚是”万酒节”特别集 |
[01:22] | Ooh, that’s right. Better not miss the merlot. | 对哦 千万别错过梅乐酒[熟女镇] |
[01:25] | Clink! What? You fall into it. | 干杯 干吗 人家迷嘛 |
[01:27] | That was Pierce. He accidentally | 是皮尔斯 他不小心将自己 |
[01:29] | locked himself in his panic room and he needs our help. | 锁在避难室里 求我们帮忙 |
[01:32] | No, “Oh!” | 别瞎嚎 |
[01:33] | “Oh” means we are going against our will, | 这种嚎总意味着我们要去违心地做事 |
[01:35] | and we are not going. He’s lying. | 我们不会去的 他在说谎 |
[01:36] | He seemed pretty upset, | 他听上去很伤心 |
[01:38] | and he’s been all alone up there in that mansion | 自从我搬出去后 他就一直孤苦伶仃地 |
[01:39] | ever since I moved out, | 独守霍家堡 |
[01:41] | and his dad, you know, got killed by Jeff. | 而他爸 大家也知道 被杰夫干掉了 |
[01:45] | Calling for help. A classic call for help. | 打电话求助 经典的电话求助 |
[01:48] | Hello, Dr. Perry’s office. Damaged psyche? | 你好 派利医生办公室 心智受创吗 |
[01:51] | Yes, I’ll accept the charges. | 是的 我同意付费 |
[01:52] | Heads, lock up your brains. | 头啊 管好你脑子 |
[01:54] | Britta’s on the prowl for fresh therapy meat. | 布雷塔正四处搜寻新疗法之肉了 |
[01:55] | Maybe we should just stop by on our way to the party. | 或许我们可以在去派对的途中顺便看一眼 |
[01:58] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[01:59] | the only thing Pierce is trapped in is adolescence. | 困住皮尔斯的只有一个 那就是青春期 |
[02:02] | He is a geriatric toddler, | 他就是个老顽童 |
[02:03] | throwing the most elaborate tantrums money can buy, | 花钱耍些最费尽心思的小孩子脾气 |
[02:06] | And I, for one, am not gonna stand by and allow | 而我个人是不会支持也不允许 |
[02:09] | some lonely, ridiculous person | 一个寂寞成疯 荒唐成狂的人 |
[02:11] | to derail our group’s plans. | 打乱咱们整个小组的计划 |
[02:13] | To your corners, fighters. | 回到场角 拳击手们 |
[02:16] | Someone save me a towel. | 有人替我留了条毛巾哟 |
[02:19] | You guys going to Vicki’s party? | 你们要去薇琪的派对吗 |
[02:22] | We just gotta do this thing first. | 我们得先去帮皮尔斯 |
[02:57] | Holy Helen, this place is huge. | 不是吧 这地方真大 |
[02:59] | It seems spookier than I remember. | 比我印象中恐怖了一点 |
[03:02] | Ah,the only thing spooky about this place is the tacky decor. | 这里最恐怖的 还得数这庸俗的装潢 |
[03:05] | It’s like David Lee Roth threw up Miami Vice. | 像80年代满大街都是大卫·李·罗斯 |
[03:05] | 前者为当时风靡一时的电视剧 后者为同年代摇滚歌手 | |
[03:10] | – So tacky. – I don’t know. Maybe Pierce isn’t doing so well | -俗不可耐 -或许皮尔斯过得并不如意 |
[03:13] | since he lost his father and then his | 因为他先失去老爸 |
[03:15] | inheritance in a video game battle with Gilbert, | 跟吉尔伯特电玩大战后又丢掉了遗产 |
[03:17] | an illegitimate half-brother he never knew he had. | 而之前他完全不知道 |
[03:18] | an illegitimate half-brother he never knew he had. | 这个同父异母私生弟弟的存在 |
[03:20] | I guess I’ve never said it out loud. | 我怎么这么大声说出来了 |
[03:21] | Guys, over here. | 大家往这边走 |
[03:23] | Mr. Hawthorne’s panic room, | 霍桑先生的避难室 |
[03:24] | One of the 27 stops on the guided tour | 我搬进霍家堡之前的导览观光中 |
[03:26] | I had to memorize before moving into Hawthorne manor. | 必须记住的27个景点之一 |
[03:28] | – Does the house get many visitors? – You’re the first. | -霍家堡有很多访客吗 -你们是第一批 |
[03:31] | Impenetrable titanium carbonite door, | 坚不可摧的碳化钛门 |
[03:33] | Hacker-proof key-code access panel, | 防黑客的密码门禁操作口 |
[03:35] | and impressive video telecom screen with remote. | 以及拉风无比的远程遥控视频通讯屏 |
[03:37] | Maximum occupancy one, with female companion. | 最多容纳一人 可携带女伴 |
[03:39] | Purchased June 30, 1989. | 购于1989年6月30日 |
[03:41] | It took me forever to remember that date. | 我费了很长时间才记住这个日期 |
[03:42] | June 30, 1989. | 1989年6月30日 |
[03:44] | Theatrical release of Do the Right Thing. | 电影《为所应为》公映 |
[03:48] | Wait! It might be a trap. | 等等 没准是陷阱 |
[03:49] | Or it might let him out. | 也可能救他出来 |
[03:51] | – Either way, we… – Oh, put a sock in it, shorts. | -不管怎样 我们 -闭嘴 大裤衩 |
[03:55] | Oh, hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[03:56] | Pierce, are you okay? | 皮尔斯 你没事吧 |
[03:58] | Oh, sure. Fine, fine. | 当然 我好着呢 |
[04:00] | I was dusting in here, | 我当时在里面打扫卫生 |
[04:02] | and I must have bumped a switch or something. | 肯定是撞到开关之类的东西了 |
[04:04] | As the graceful one in the group, | 作为小组中最优雅体面的人 |
[04:06] | I’m kind of embarrassed. | 真是感觉很不好意思 |
[04:07] | Don’t be. I’ve been locked in way worse places than this. | 没关系 比这更惨的地方我都被锁过 |
[04:10] | Oh, not against my will. | 不过我是自愿的 |
[04:12] | Been in there long? | 你被锁了多久了 |
[04:13] | No, not long, but I couldn’t remember the damn code. | 没多久 但我不记得密码了 |
[04:16] | Sorry to be a burden on you guys, | 抱歉给你们添麻烦了 |
[04:18] | But I guess that’s all I am now. | 现在我除了是麻烦 一无是处 |
[04:20] | It’s okay. We’re happy to help. | 没事的 我们很乐意来帮忙 |
[04:22] | Yeah, no sweat, Boba Fett. | 没关系 波巴·费特 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Do you have a TV? | 你这有电视吗 |
[04:25] | What Abed means is, did you write the code down anywhere? | 阿布蒂是说 其他地方你有写备份密码吗 |
[04:28] | Yes. It’s in a red notebook in my study | 当然 记在我书房里一个红本本上 |
[04:32] | or my bedroom, maybe. | 也可能是放在卧室了 |
[04:34] | I used to know where everything was before I fired my maid. | 我对家里东西摆放了如指掌直到炒掉女佣 |
[04:37] | Now there’s no reason to use my safe. | 现在倒是真用不着保险箱了 |
[04:39] | That’s okay. We’ll find it. It’ll take two secs. | 没关系 我们会找到的 两秒钟搞定 |
[04:41] | Or we take one sec and just skip to the catch. | 或者花一秒钟 直接说重点吧 |
[04:44] | This place has not been dusted in months, | 这里很久没有打扫过了 |
[04:46] | And he starts with the panic room? | 他却从避难室开始打扫 |
[04:47] | No sale. He’s not a sad old man. | 谁信啊 他不是什么可怜的老头 |
[04:49] | – He’s a sad old liar. – Jeffrey! | -而是个可悲的老骗子 -杰夫瑞 |
[04:51] | No, no, he’s right. I’ve been lying to you. | 别说了 他说得对 我一直都在骗你们 |
[04:55] | The truth is, last night, I got up to get a glass of | 真相是 昨晚我起床去喝一杯 |
[04:57] | red w…uh, water, | 红…饮料 |
[04:59] | and on my way back from the cellar, | 结果从酒窖往回走时 |
[05:00] | I saw something that scared me so badly, | 看到了一些东西 我被吓得魂不附体 |
[05:02] | I locked myself in here, on purpose. | 就把自己锁在这里面了 是我自己锁的 |
[05:05] | The part about not remembering the code is true. | 忘记密码这件事是真的 |
[05:08] | I’m very thirsty. | 渴死我了 |
[05:09] | Why didn’t you call me sooner? | 你怎么不早点打给我 |
[05:10] | I had to come up with that awesome dusting story | 我也需要时间编出那个大扫除的故事嘛 |
[05:13] | Because if you knew what spooked me, | 要是你们知道了把我吓到的东西是啥 |
[05:16] | you’d probably call me crazy and old. | 你们就得骂我老糊涂了 |
[05:18] | No one’s gonna call you, Pierce. | 没人会骂你老糊涂的 皮尔斯 |
[05:20] | You can tell us. We’re here to help you. | 没关系 说吧 我们会帮你的 |
[05:23] | I thought I saw my dad. | 我好像看见我爸了 |
[05:26] | It looked like his face was coming right through the wall, | 就像是他的脸要从墙中冲出来一样 |
[05:28] | but that’s impossible, because my dad is dead. | 但那根本不可能啊 因为我爸已经死了 |
[05:35] | I mean, not, aha, your dad is dead, | 我不是笑你爸死了 |
[05:37] | but, aha, I knew it. | 是笑我就知道你的花招 |
[05:39] | Ghost dad, exploring your haunted mansion for secret codes? | 死鬼老爸 让我们在鬼屋里找密码 |
[05:43] | Nice try, Pierce. You gotta be kidding me! | 挺会想啊 皮尔斯 你当我们傻吗 |
[05:47] | What in the scooby-doo is happening to you people? | 你们这帮二货干嘛呢 |
[05:49] | Jeff, just go to the party, and we’ll meet you there. | 杰夫 你先走吧 我们到时候去找你 |
[05:51] | We’re gonna stay here and help Pierce. | 我们要留在这里帮皮尔斯 |
[05:53] | He doesn’t need help. He needs attention. | 他才不需要人帮 他要你们围着他转 |
[05:55] | – Are you really this naive? – Am I naive? | -你真有那么天真吗 -你问我天不天真 |
[05:58] | I’m sure as stuff not your sexy little ring girl. | 看这扮相也绝对比你的”钟铃辣妹”天真 |
[06:01] | – I… – Can it, ham. | -我 -闭嘴 火腿 |
[06:03] | She’s also my ride. | 还指着她开车送我呢 |
[06:10] | The truth is… | 其实吧… |
[06:11] | Pierce’s bedroom is the third door on the left. | 左边第三间就是皮尔斯的卧室 |
[06:13] | I didn’t leave my short-term memory at Coachella. | 我可没把短时记忆丢在科切拉音乐节上 |
[06:15] | Jeez, Winger, keep it above the belt. | 靠 翁格 别来荤的好不好 |
[06:17] | – I’m sorry. – Ah, already forgotten. | -不好意思 -我已经忘了 |
[06:19] | This house is getting to me. | 这房子有点瘆人 |
[06:21] | I know. Kind of weird that a dead person used to live here. | 是啊 住过死人的地方 想想就慎得慌 |
[06:23] | No, what’s weird is that a living person lived here | 才不是 居然有大活人跟父母在这里 |
[06:26] | with his parents, well into his 60s. | 住到了六十岁 这才叫诡异 |
[06:28] | Then they died, and he’s still here, | 然后父母死了 他还住这里 更诡异 |
[06:30] | like a paralyzed Peter Pan. | 简直是生活不能自理的彼得·潘 |
[06:31] | Not for long. | 以后就不会了 |
[06:32] | I’m gonna set my shrink-ray to daddy issues | 看我放出话疗大招 专治恋父情结 |
[06:34] | and blast that sucker full of closure. | 保证给那个矬人治得服服帖帖 |
[06:36] | Well, I guess it can’t hurt. | 治呗 反正治不死 |
[06:38] | Exactly, because, in one way or another, | 当然 不管从哪个方面讲 |
[06:40] | therapy is always helpful. | 谈话治疗总是有用的 |
[06:41] | No, because there’s no possible way | 才不是 不过反正他已经矬到底了 |
[06:43] | you could mess him up worse. | 随你怎么折腾 |
[06:44] | It’s like practicing on a cadaver. | 死猪不怕开水烫 |
[06:46] | – Knock yourself out. – This has got to be it. | -你就尽情发挥吧 -肯定是这间 |
[06:50] | I wish I didn’t have so much exposed skin. | 早知道不该穿这么暴露的 |
[06:58] | Tubular. | 很时髦嘛[80年代流行语] |
[07:00] | I, too, lack the adjectives. | 我也是 无力吐槽了 |
[07:04] | Now, how does one search for a | 现在怎么办 我们要找一个 |
[07:06] | red notebook that doesn’t exist without looking, | 并不存在的红本子 但又不想抬眼看 |
[07:09] | touching, or creating future nightmares? | 伸手摸 也不想给噩梦积累素材 |
[07:10] | I’ll check the nightstand. | 我去翻翻床头柜 |
[07:12] | I’ll check my messages. | 我去翻我手机信箱 |
[07:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:16] | Pierce keeps his dad’s bowtie by his bed. | 皮尔斯居然把他爸的领结放在床头 |
[07:19] | Yeesh. | 好恶 |
[07:20] | Table for Siggy Freud, party of… | 给弗洛伊德留个位置 恋父狂… |
[07:22] | Britta, stop answering phones. | 布雷塔 把电话挂了 |
[07:24] | How about we ask Rip Van Racism where the codes are? | 不如问问”瑞普·凡·种族歧视爷”密码在哪 |
[07:24] | 瑞普·凡·温克尔: 19世纪同名短篇小说主人公 其外形酷似皮尔斯老爹 | |
[07:26] | – Don’t. That’s not nice. – What? | -别这么说 多没礼貌 -什么 |
[07:27] | He was a tight-fisted, philandering bigot | 不就是个抠门吝啬 轻佻风流的偏执狂 |
[07:29] | who got to outlive most bridges. | 活得比桥都长寿的老不死嘛 |
[07:31] | We don’t owe him our reverence. | 根本没必要把他当回事 |
[07:33] | So, how about it, you old bag of dust? | 怎么样 尘归尘土归土先生 |
[07:34] | You got our numbers? | 你知道密码不 |
[07:35] | – I’m serious. Stop it. – Come on. | -我说真的 别说了 -不是吧 |
[07:37] | You don’t really believe in ghosts? | 你不会真的相信有鬼吧 |
[07:39] | I don’t know. I’m just not so quick to rule it out. | 我不知道 宁可信其有不可信其无 |
[07:41] | I believe people can be haunted | 我只知道早年未解的心结 |
[07:42] | by unresolved issues in their past. | 会反复萦绕 挥之不去 |
[07:44] | Yeah, but issues don’t turn into ghosts. | 是 但心结不会变成鬼 |
[07:46] | Maybe for Pierce, they have. | 说不定皮尔斯的就会 |
[07:48] | Maybe Pierce and his dad have some seriously unfinished business. | 说不定他和他爸之间有很严重的心结未了 |
[07:51] | No, the dead can’t have business. | 错 死人不会有心结 |
[07:53] | They can’t want or think or do. | 他们不能索取 思考 行动 |
[07:55] | It’s what makes them dead. | 所以才叫死人 |
[07:57] | It’s the living who choose to be haunted. | 闹鬼什么的都是活人自寻烦恼 |
[07:59] | Cornelius was barely a dad. | 科尼里奥斯都算不上是个父亲 |
[08:01] | Now, he’s nothing. | 现在更什么都不是 |
[08:02] | And Pierce keeps staring into that void | 所以皮尔斯要么继续执念那份虚妄父爱 |
[08:04] | or he can turn around, face his future like I did, | 要么回头是岸 像我一样直面未来 |
[08:07] | and say, “Who gives a crap who my dad was? | 然后说 谁他妈在乎我爸是谁 |
[08:10] | I’m my own man now. I…” | 我自立自强 我 |
[08:14] | Wow. Pretty slick, Britta, | 挺聪明的 布雷塔 |
[08:15] | Using ghosts to trick me into opening up. | 利用鬼魂让我吐露心声 |
[08:17] | Too bad it didn’t work. | 可惜没成功 |
[08:18] | Aw, man, so this is what the zone feels like. | 我靠 原来话疗别人的感觉这么爽 |
[08:22] | Oh! Analyze this! | 心理分析超屌 |
[08:27] | We don’t want to go over the same area twice, | 我不想再检查第二遍 |
[08:30] | – So be thorough. – Thorough. Got it. | -所以查彻底一点 -彻底 懂了 |
[08:36] | More of a burnt umber, but I won’t hold that against him. | 这应该叫暗棕色 算了不跟他计较 |
[08:39] | “Pierce Hawthorne’s Ideas For Ladies”? | 《皮尔斯·霍桑品芳录》 |
[08:42] | Oh, please. | 受不了 |
[08:49] | “Blonde, long legs, with tennis racquet. | “金发 长腿 打网球的 |
[08:53] | “Asian rockette. | 亚裔摇滚妹 |
[08:55] | Big boobs, redhead, but doctor,” Question mark. | 红发巨乳 可惜是医生 问号 |
[08:57] | Oh, he’s not 100% on that one? | 这个他居然还有疑问 |
[09:01] | This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. | 这是此生最让我激动的瞬间了 |
[09:05] | Okay, I don’t have the codes. | 好吧 我没找到密码 |
[09:08] | Maybe Shirley and Troy are having better luck in the library. | 说不定雪瑞和特洛伊在图书室还有戏 |
[09:15] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[09:19] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[09:24] | If this is supposed to be, like, | 如果你是在效仿 |
[09:26] | that part in that movie that’s like this, | 某部电影中的某段类似情节 |
[09:28] | I would like to remind you that I don’t watch scary movies | 我可告诉你 我不看恐怖片 |
[09:31] | and therefore cannot appreciate the homage. | 所以也欣赏不了这种致敬经典 |
[09:46] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[09:56] | I hate reference humor. | 我恨这种暗含出处的幽默 |
[10:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:04] | I’ve been offended by this coat rack before. | 我已经被这件外套闪瞎过一次了 |
[10:06] | Are we going in circles? | 我们是不是在绕圈圈 |
[10:07] | Okay, so maybe I spent a little less time in the library | 好吧 我承认我去图书室的次数是比较少 |
[10:11] | than, say, the walk-in cereal closet, | 远远少于 步入式麦片储存间 |
[10:13] | But it’s definitely near here. | 但它绝对就在这附近 |
[10:17] | You skipped this door. | 你略过了这扇门 |
[10:17] | Pierce told me I don’t need to go in there. | 皮尔斯说我不用进去 |
[10:19] | Then it’s probably the library. | 那它就很有可能是图书室 |
[10:20] | Racist son of a… | 种族歧视的老王八… |
[10:24] | Sodom and Gomorrah. | 索多玛啊蛾摩拉[均为罪恶之城] |
[10:26] | It’s Pierce’s special gym. He never let me use it, | 这是皮尔斯的特别健身房 从来不许我用 |
[10:29] | – ’cause he thinks I’m a child. – Hold… | -因为他老觉得我是小毛孩 -等一下 |
[10:30] | He’s hiding the indoor swing, and I’m the child. | 他藏了室内秋千 还说我是小孩 |
[10:33] | No. Troy, get out of there. | 不对劲 特洛伊 快出来 |
[10:37] | Why does he have so many collars? | 为什么有这么多项圈 |
[10:39] | Secret dogs! | 还偷养狗狗 |
[10:42] | It’s okay. Come on. Oh, no. | 好了 走吧 受不了 |
[10:44] | Forget you saw that, | 忘掉刚刚看到的东西 |
[10:45] | and then forget I knew what it was. | 顺便忘掉我一脸了然的样子 |
[10:47] | Great, you won’t tell me, Pierce won’t tell me. | 很好 你不告诉我 皮尔斯也不告诉我 |
[10:49] | I have no idea what to google. I’ll never know. | 我都不知道怎么谷歌 永远也不会知道了 |
[10:51] | Believe me, dating Britta, | 相信我 和布雷塔约会 |
[10:52] | you’ll know too much too soon soon enough. | 你马上就会知道 而且会知道太多 |
[10:54] | What does Britta have to do with this? | 这跟布雷塔有什么关系 |
[10:55] | Well, she’s a modern woman with experienced tastes. | 她是个阅历丰富的现代女性 |
[11:00] | I think it’s nice you two are dating. | 你们交往我觉得很好 |
[11:02] | I only hope she doesn’t make you feel pressured. | 我只是不希望她给你施加太多压力 |
[11:03] | – Pressured to what? – To fulfill her expectations. | -什么压力 -满足她的需求 |
[11:06] | Expectations of what? | 什么需求 |
[11:09] | – Never mind. – Unsatisfied with what? | -算了 -她哪里不满意了 |
[11:27] | I lost Abed. | 我找不到阿布蒂了 |
[11:29] | I turned around and he disappeared. | 我转了个身 他就不见了 |
[11:30] | I told you to never let him out of your sight. | 我告诉过你不要让他离开你的视线 |
[11:32] | That goes double for holidays and wax museums. | 过节或是去蜡像馆更要加倍注意 |
[11:35] | How are we gonna find him? | 怎么找他呢 |
[11:36] | I don’t know, but we have to. | 不知道 但是我们必须找到他 |
[11:38] | He’s probably already looking for us. | 他可能已经在找我们了 |
[11:43] | Oh, well, that’s Hallo-wine in Cougar Town for ya. | 《熟女镇》从来都是过”万酒节” |
[11:47] | Oh, ladies, I’ll follow you anywhere. | 女士们 我会追随你们直到天涯海角 |
[11:52] | – I do not have daddy issues. – You get two minutes. | -我没有恋父情结 -给你们两分钟 |
[11:54] | Denial is the first step to acceptance. | 否认是接受的第一步 |
[11:56] | – That can’t be right. – Says the deny-ist. | -才不是 -否认主义者好意思说 |
[11:58] | – Not a word. – You want to keep digging this hole? | -别编造单词了 -还想自欺欺人是吧 |
[12:00] | Confronting your daddy issues now | 直面你的恋父情结 |
[12:02] | could prevent you from ending up haunted, like Pierce. | 能够让你避免像皮尔斯一样困扰纠结 |
[12:04] | – I’ll never end up like Pierce. – Won’t you? | -我才不会像皮尔斯一样 -不会吗 |
[12:06] | No, because I’m nothing like him. | 不 我跟他完全不一样 |
[12:07] | – Aren’t you? – Are you gonna keep doing that? | -是吗 -你要一直这样吗 |
[12:09] | – Am I? – The worst therapist? No. | -有吗 -最烂的心理医生 不 |
[12:11] | Because you’re not a therapist. | 因为你根本就不是心理医生 |
[12:12] | But since your misdiagnosing by a mile, | 不过既然你的诊断错得十万八千里 |
[12:14] | let me point out some differences. | 就让我跟你说说不同点 |
[12:16] | Pierce was raised by his dad. | 皮尔斯被父亲养大 |
[12:18] | Mine took off when I was eight. | 我爸在我八岁时就消失了 |
[12:19] | Pierce spent his whole, pathetic life | 皮尔斯在他可悲的一生中 |
[12:21] | begging for scraps of his father’s approval. | 渴求他父亲的认可 |
[12:23] | I moved on. | 我早就向前看了 |
[12:24] | Maybe Pierce needs a dad. I don’t. | 或许皮尔斯需要爸爸 我不需要 |
[12:26] | – Don’t you? – Stop that! | -不需要吗 -够了 |
[12:27] | Okay, if I need a dad so bad, | 如果我这么需要爸爸 |
[12:30] | how come I’ve had his phone number for three weeks | 我怎么会拿到我爸的电话号码已经三周了 |
[12:32] | without the slightest urge to call him? | 却一点给他打电话的意愿都没有呢 |
[12:35] | You found your dad? | 你找到你爸爸了 |
[12:38] | Did I? | 找到了吗 |
[12:39] | Give it here! | 给我 |
[12:40] | I remember when this show was about a community college. | 我记得这剧跟社区大学有关来着 |
[12:48] | No, you take the fish sticks, senator. | 不 你吃鱼条吧 参议员 |
[12:51] | Enjoy the boat show. | 好好欣赏游艇展吧 |
[12:57] | Cool. | 酷 |
[13:00] | Cool, cool, cool. | 酷酷酷 |
[13:05] | Just let me see the number, for medical purposes! | 让我看看号码 这是为了给你治病 |
[13:08] | No! | 不要 |
[13:10] | Help me heal your heart hole! | 让我治愈你的心灵创伤吧 |
[13:12] | Never! | 绝不 |
[13:14] | So, this is where Pierce has been hiding the taste. | 原来皮尔斯把他的品味藏在这了 |
[13:25] | Here’s to you, Cornelius. | 敬你 科尼里奥斯 |
[13:26] | Gone, but not forgiven. | 死了也没被原谅 |
[13:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:38] | Otherwise, it wouldn’t be pointless. | 不然这串数字还能有啥意义 |
[13:45] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[13:47] | We have no Abed, no codes. | 找不到阿布蒂 又没有密码 |
[13:49] | Pierce sent us on a wild goose chase. | 皮尔斯这是让我们白费功夫 |
[13:51] | Jeff was right. I am naive. | 杰夫说得对 我太天真了 |
[13:53] | Oh, don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[13:54] | There’s nothing naive about helping a friend in need. | 想要帮助有困难的朋友可不是天真 |
[13:57] | Jeff would know that if he wasn’t | 杰夫如果不鄙视少儿节目的话 |
[13:58] | too cool for after-school specials. | 也会明白这一点的 |
[14:00] | – Thanks, Troy. – Don’t worry. Abed’s here. | -谢谢 特洛伊 -别慌 阿布蒂在这 |
[14:03] | I can feel him. | 我感觉得到 |
[14:04] | Maybe we should loop back to the indoor swing room. | 也许我们应该回有室内秋千的那个屋看看 |
[14:07] | Indoor swing? That’s ridiculous. | 室内秋千 那太扯了 |
[14:09] | Someone’s gonna break a lamp. | 会打坏台灯的 |
[14:10] | Break something on it. | 还是小心别摔残了吧 |
[14:19] | Britta, while I applaud your gentle | 布雷塔 我对你温柔的 |
[14:21] | approach to psychoanalysis, | 心理治疗方式致以敬意 |
[14:23] | I’m not gonna talk about it. | 我不会谈的 |
[14:25] | Hey, cut it out! | 别敲了 |
[14:29] | You’re gonna break the…door. | 你会把门敲…坏的 |
[14:47] | Well, look who came crawling back. | 看看是谁爬回来找我了 |
[14:49] | I’m not crawling. Walking. | 不是爬 是走 |
[14:50] | Quite briskly. Follow! | 还走得很快 跟上 |
[14:53] | I like talking to you, Annie. | 我喜欢跟你聊天 安妮 |
[14:54] | It’s easy. I hope you feel like you can talk to me too. | 很舒服 我希望你也有同样的感觉 |
[14:59] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[15:00] | Spit it out. No secrets between roomies. | 尽管说 室友之间没有秘密 |
[15:02] | Behind you! | 你后面[挺你] |
[15:03] | I’m behind you too. | 我也挺你 |
[15:05] | Hands! Wall! | 手 墙 |
[15:07] | Not sure where you’re going here, | 不知道你在干什么 |
[15:08] | but just let it out. | 有话就讲嘛 |
[15:12] | Don’t let it out! Don’t let it out! | 别出来 别出来 |
[15:27] | All right, Pierce, turn off your haunted house! | 好了 皮尔斯 关掉你的鬼屋吧 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God, Pierce is dead. | 老天 皮尔斯死了 |
[15:34] | Cornelius killed him. | 科尼里奥斯杀了他 |
[15:35] | I broke the remote! | 我把遥控器弄坏了 |
[15:38] | Do you think it’s expensive? | 应该不是很贵吧 |
[15:43] | Please, Pierce! | 拜托 皮尔斯 |
[15:44] | Please don’t die slightly before your time. | 阳寿未尽 可别提前死啊 |
[15:47] | This means we’re next, and I care about us. | 这意味着我们是下一个 我们很惜命的 |
[15:58] | Where… | 在哪 |
[15:59] | Gotcha! | 骗到你们了 |
[16:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
[16:02] | I totally had you guys convinced I was dead. | 我让你们完全相信我已经死了 |
[16:04] | That’ll teach you to value my presence. | 这样能教会你们重视我的存在 |
[16:06] | – Pierce. – Don’t Pierce me. | -皮尔斯 -别冲我嚎 |
[16:08] | You were going to Vicki’s party without me. | 你们想撇下我去薇琪的派对 |
[16:10] | Bet you didn’t expect me to fake a haunted house | 你们肯定没想到我会设计鬼屋 |
[16:12] | to teach you a lesson. | 教你们一课吧 |
[16:13] | That’s exactly what we expected. | 果然不出所料 |
[16:15] | For heaven’s sake, Pierce, | 拜托你啊皮尔斯 |
[16:16] | Vicki’s the one that didn’t invite you. | 是薇琪没邀请你 |
[16:17] | Why didn’t you scare her? | 干嘛不去吓唬她 |
[16:19] | ‘Cause I hate her. | 因为我讨厌她 |
[16:20] | Abed, where have you been? | 阿布蒂 你去哪了 |
[16:21] | I found Pierce’s secret surveillance room. | 我发现了皮尔斯的秘密监控室 |
[16:23] | Did you guys know he was faking a haunted house? | 你们知道他设置了一个鬼屋吗 |
[16:25] | This has been Abed Nadir with the late report. | 经典的阿布蒂·纳德尔式马后炮 |
[16:27] | Sorry. Good montages take time. | 抱歉 剪辑蒙太奇很费时间 |
[16:29] | Man, it was so easy. | 逗你们太简单了 |
[16:31] | A few shadows, a couple of mirror tricks. | 几扇窗户 几个镜子把戏 |
[16:34] | A little, custom-built latex walls, | 一面动过手脚的乳胶墙 |
[16:37] | and you’re all crappin’ in your short pants. | 就把你们全都吓尿了裤衩 |
[16:39] | It was pretty impressive, | 确实不赖 |
[16:40] | particularly the shadowy figure you hired to watch you sleep. | 尤其是专门雇人扮鬼影看你睡觉 |
[16:42] | Wow, that is creepy. | 那可够吓人的 |
[16:43] | A stand-out performance. Is he sad? | 精彩的表演 他很伤心是吧 |
[16:49] | – What are you doing? – I didn’t hire anyone. | -你又搞毛 -我没雇人啊 |
[16:51] | Oh, enough, Pierce. Just open the damn door. | 闹够了吗 皮尔斯 快把那破门打开 |
[16:54] | There’s no ghost. | 根本没有鬼 |
[16:55] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[16:56] | You probably asked someone to help you with | 肯定是你拜托什么人帮你完成 |
[16:58] | your stupid prank and then forgot. | 这傻缺恶作剧后 又忘得一干二净 |
[17:00] | Uh-uh. LeVar Burton was a hard no. | 勒瓦·波顿之前坚决拒绝了我 |
[17:02] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有一个解释 |
[17:04] | I belittled my father’s good name for a prank, | 我的恶作剧贬低了父亲的美名 |
[17:06] | and his ghost has returned to scold me | 所以他的鬼魂回来责罚我 |
[17:09] | and probably butcher you guys for going along with it. | 你们因为跟着一起胡闹 也可能被他灭掉 |
[17:11] | You think hiding in this room is gonna keep you safe? | 你以为藏在这屋子里就安全了吗 |
[17:14] | Ghosts can’t go through doors, stupid. | 鬼魂无法穿门而入 笨蛋 |
[17:17] | They’re not fire. | 它们又不像火 |
[17:18] | Pierce, I am paying a teenager by the hour | 皮尔斯 我为参加派对请了一位 |
[17:21] | to care about my children so I can go to this party, | 十几岁的保姆照看孩子 按小时付薪水 |
[17:23] | so you have to ask yourself, | 你必须好好考虑一下 |
[17:24] | is the real threat out there or in here? | 真正危险的是外面的鬼还是里面的我 |
[17:27] | Fine. I’ll open it myself. | 好吧 我自己去开 |
[17:28] | No, no. He’ll scold me! | 别 不要 他会责罚我的 |
[17:32] | Someone’s punching in the code from the outside. | 有人正在门外按密码 |
[17:34] | Please tell me one of us is outside. | 拜托告诉我有人还在外面 |
[17:44] | May I be some assistance? | 我能帮您做点什么 |
[17:45] | Gilbert! | 吉尔伯特 |
[17:47] | Gilbert, what are you doing in my house? | 吉尔伯特 你来我房子里干嘛 |
[17:48] | Well, technically, it’s my house. | 事实上这是我的房子 |
[17:50] | After our father died, | 自从咱们的父亲死后 |
[17:51] | I became the sole inheritor of his estate, | 我成为他财产的唯一继承人 |
[17:54] | including all six houses and the decommissioned submarine. | 包括六处房产和一艘退役潜艇 |
[17:56] | What? | 啥 |
[17:58] | So you came here to kick me out? | 你是来赶我走的吗 |
[18:00] | Actually, I came here to give you the deed, | 其实我是来送房契的 |
[18:02] | but on the day of my arrival, you were out. | 但我来的那天你不在家 |
[18:04] | I noticed mail piled up by the door. | 我看到门口的信件堆积成山 |
[18:05] | I took it in, paid the overdue bills, | 就拿了进来 付了欠款的账单 |
[18:07] | replaced a few light bulbs, and, well, | 换了几个坏灯泡 |
[18:10] | that was six weeks ago. | 这都是六周之前了 |
[18:11] | So you’ve been living here in secret this whole time? | 你一直偷偷住在这里吗 |
[18:14] | Yes. I’m ashamed to say that | 是的 说来惭愧 |
[18:16] | after a lifetime as Cornelius’s assistant, | 我这一辈子都给科尼里奥斯做助理 |
[18:19] | I’ve had a difficult time adjusting to his passing. | 我无法适应他过世后的生活 |
[18:22] | It seems his absence has taken a greater toll | 他的过世对我产生的负面影响 |
[18:24] | than his presence ever did. | 似乎比他在世时更大 |
[18:25] | Taking care of Pierce gave my life purpose again, | 照顾皮尔斯让我重拾新的生活目标 |
[18:28] | but now that I’ve been discovered by your thin friend, | 但你这位纤瘦的朋友发现了我 |
[18:32] | I must apologize and bid you adieu. | 我必须道歉并就此告辞了 |
[18:34] | Good-bye, Pierce. | 再见 皮尔斯 |
[18:38] | There’s a load of clean socks in the dryer. | 烘干机里有很多干净袜子 |
[18:41] | Gilbert, wait. Wait. | 吉尔伯特 等等 |
[18:42] | Look, I’ve been doing really well since dad died, | 爸爸死后我一直过得很好 |
[18:45] | so I don’t need anyone taking care of me, | 我不需要被照顾 |
[18:47] | but if you’re having a tough time… | 不过如果你有难处 |
[18:50] | Well, I guess I could use a roommate. | 我再添个室友也无妨 |
[18:55] | Will there be anything else, brother? | 还有什么吩咐吗 弟弟 |
[18:56] | Yes. Bring it in. | 有 来个拥抱 |
[19:05] | Have fun at the party. | 去派对玩得开心 |
[19:08] | Tell Vicki I say happy Halloween. | 告诉薇琪我祝她万圣节快乐 |
[19:09] | That’ll mess with her. | 这话肯定会惹毛她 |
[19:10] | You sure you don’t want to come? | 你确定不来了吗 |
[19:11] | I’ve got a mask for you to wear. | 我给你准备了面具哦 |
[19:13] | One that doesn’t zip at the mouth. | 嘴巴上不带拉链的那种 |
[19:14] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:15] | I’ll hang around here with Gilbert. | 我还是在这陪吉尔伯特吧 |
[19:17] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[19:19] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真有爱 |
[19:20] | What was all that about masks? | 面具是怎么回事 |
[19:22] | Don’t know, don’t want to. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[19:23] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | Hey, how about you and I skip out on this party? | 咱们俩别去派对了咋样 |
[19:28] | Why? To do what and where? | 为啥 那去哪 干什么 |
[19:29] | Oh, I was thinking you could show me some Inspector Spacetime. | 我是想跟你一起看《时空探长》 |
[19:32] | You’re always talking about it. | 总是听你提这部剧 |
[19:33] | I’ve never seen a full episode. | 但我连完整的一集都没看完过 |
[19:36] | Are you sure you want to? | 你确定想看吗 |
[19:37] | It starts pretty slow. | 开头节奏挺慢的 |
[19:38] | The first inspector couldn’t even time-travel. | 第一位探长都不会穿越时空 |
[19:40] | That sounds fine. | 听起来不错 |
[19:41] | After a night of running in circles, | 今晚一直跑来跑去绕圈圈 |
[19:43] | trying to untie Winger knots, | 帮翁格解开心结 |
[19:44] | I’m looking for something slow. | 我确实需要点慢节奏了 |
[19:51] | Sorry I ruined your night. | 抱歉我毁掉了你的夜晚 |
[19:54] | Actually, Pierce ruined my night, | 是皮尔斯毁掉的 |
[19:55] | but you were right to let him. | 但你选择救他是对的 |
[19:57] | You still want to go to the party? | 你还想去派对吗 |
[19:58] | I heard Vicki bought dry ice | 我听说薇琪买了干冰 |
[19:59] | and gave Leonard the wrong address. | 给伦纳德的地址也是错的 |
[20:02] | Uh, I’ll take a pass. | 我还是不去了 |
[20:03] | I have some unfinished business at home. | 我家里有点事情未了 |
[20:51] | Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[20:53] | Are you in here? | 你在里面吗 |
[20:55] | Abed, was that you? | 阿布蒂 是你吗 |
[20:58] | I want to show you something on the other side of the bookcase. | 我想带你到书架后面看看 |
[21:02] | Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[21:04] | Find me as soon as you can. | 速度来找我 |
[21:07] | Who is in my house? | 谁在我家里 |
[21:11] | Gilbert! | 吉尔伯特 |
[21:13] | Hijinks. | 又瞎搞 |
[21:17] | Indubitably. | 毋庸置疑 |
[21:19] | Did it work? Are you tall? | 成功了吗 你长高了吗 |