时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | A new day has dawned in Greendale Community College. | 格林德尔社区大学迎来了新的一天 |
[00:01] | 格林德尔 合屁为一 | |
[00:04] | Some said we’d never bounce back | 有人说在格林七侠煽动了 |
[00:05] | after the unfortunate events of the star-burns wake riot | 星霸追悼会暴乱这一悲剧事件后 |
[00:08] | instigated by the Greendale Seven. | 我们再也无法重振雄风 |
[00:10] | But today the guilty parties have been expelled, | 但现如今那些乱党已被开除 |
[00:13] | enrollment is up, | 生源大增 |
[00:14] | and tuition is more affordable than ever. | 学费也更便宜了 |
[00:17] | The architect of this modern-day miracle? | 而这一切今日奇迹的缔造者 |
[00:19] | Security chief Benjamin Franklin Chang, | 保安主管本杰明·富兰克林·昌 |
[00:21] | a man who has brought security, harmony, and success | 他带来了安全 和谐和成功 |
[00:24] | to what is fast becoming the area’s premier community college. | 使这里迅速成为本地区最好的社区大学 |
[00:28] | Greendale’s never been better. Thanks, chang. | 无与伦比的格林德尔 谢谢你 昌 |
[00:32] | You see? It’s not the real dean. | 看到没 这个院长是假的 |
[00:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:35] | The head of security at Greendale Community College | 格林德尔社区大学的保安主管 |
[00:37] | has kidnapped the dean | 绑架了院长 |
[00:38] | and replaced him with a deanel-ganger. | 以院长山寨版取而代之 |
[00:41] | Well, when you say it that way, it sounds ridiculous. | 被你这么一说 这事显得好荒谬 |
[00:44] | Yeah, the word we used was doppel-deaner. | 我们用的词其实是山寨院长 |
[00:46] | Look, I hate cops. | 听着 我讨厌警察 |
[00:50] | You have to do something. | 你总得有所行动吧 |
[00:52] | Isn’t this a felony? | 这不算重罪吗 |
[00:53] | Chang is holding a man against his will. | 昌抓了一个不听他话的人 |
[00:55] | The real dean never would have expelled us. | 真院长绝不会开除我们的 |
[00:58] | He loved us. | 他爱我们 |
[00:59] | Unfortunately, love is not admissible evidence. | 悲剧的是 爱不能当成有效证据 |
[01:05] | *Love is not admissible evidence* | *爱不能当成有效证据* |
[01:09] | I’m working on a cop opera. | 我正在创作一部警察歌剧 |
[01:12] | Cop-ra! | 警剧家 |
[01:13] | Police-ical! | 警典大戏 |
[01:14] | Fine. We’ll get some proof. | 那好 我们就去找些证据 |
[01:16] | No, you won’t. | 不 别去 |
[01:17] | If I catch any of you within | 如果我在格林德尔方圆50英尺 |
[01:18] | 50 feet of Greendale, | 抓到你们中任何一人 |
[01:19] | I’ll throw you all in jail. | 我就得把你们都送进监狱 |
[01:23] | Thanks for the hot water. | 谢谢你们的热水 |
[01:26] | Wait, cop-ra! | 等等 警剧家 |
[02:00] | – I’m watching you. – Move along. | -我可盯着你呢 -快走 |
[02:04] | How’s the planning going for my birthday Chang-stravaganza? | 我的寿宴 “异乎雄昌” 进展如何 |
[02:07] | The magician’s booked, and the invitations went out | 魔术师预约好了 请帖也已发出 |
[02:09] | 百威青蛙 百威啤酒吉祥物 始于1995年美国超级碗期间百威啤酒的广告 | |
[02:09] | to the school board and the Budweiser Frogs. | 送交了校董事会和百威青蛙 |
[02:11] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[02:12] | Yeah, um, one little snag. | 不过 有点小问题 |
[02:14] | See, we’re kind of running out of money, | 我们资金略显不足 |
[02:16] | what with all the students dropping out | 因为学生的不断退学 |
[02:17] | and the cost of your throne. | 还有您王座的花销 |
[02:19] | It’s a prescription throne. | 这王座是正经的处方药 |
[02:21] | I have back mumps. | 我有背部腮腺炎 |
[02:22] | Don’t look it up. It’s rare. | 不用查 这病很少见 |
[02:24] | But you might be right. | 但你说得对 |
[02:25] | We should free up some revenue for entertainment at the party. | 我们该给聚会上的娱乐活动腾出点钱 |
[02:28] | Where’s my Deanel-Chang-er? | 召唤昌寨院长 |
[02:34] | Fire the custodial staff. | 把保管人员炒了 |
[02:35] | Okay. Cool. | 好滴 真好 |
[02:38] | Do you think I could get out a little early? | 我可以早点下班不 |
[02:40] | My wife’s getting her braces off, and I– | 我老婆要去拆支架 我 |
[02:41] | – No. – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[02:51] | I love how binoculars make far away things | 我就喜欢望远镜让远处的事物 |
[02:52] | seem like they’re close. | 看起来很近的样子 |
[02:54] | They’re like telephones for your eyes. | 它们之于眼睛就像电话之于耳朵 |
[02:56] | Snagged one of those flyers. | 我拿了份传单 |
[02:59] | First Chang kidnaps the dean, | 首先是昌绑架了院长 |
[03:00] | and now he throws himself a birthday party? | 现在他又要给自己办个生日派对 |
[03:02] | It’s just like Stalin back in Russia times. | 跟以前俄罗斯的斯大林一样一样的 |
[03:05] | Dance-off? Sundae bar? | 舞林大会 圣代吧 |
[03:06] | One of those Ed Hardy street magicians? | 埃德·哈迪街的魔术师 |
[03:10] | What kind of monster would– photo booth with props! | 哪个怪胎会 配备道具的大头贴拍照亭 |
[03:14] | Chang’s got to be holding the dean on campus, | 昌肯定把院长关在学校里了 |
[03:15] | But there’s no way we’re gonna get past those guards. | 但我们没法通过这些门卫 |
[03:18] | We need somebody on the inside. | 我们需要有人在内部接应 |
[03:21] | I may know a guy. | 我应该认识一个人 |
[03:23] | And the Air-Conditioning Repair Annex | 空调维修附属学院 |
[03:25] | won’t admit to any knowledge of what’s going on. | 不会承认知晓现在的事态如何 |
[03:28] | But the fact is, wherever there is air, | 但事实是 哪里有空气 |
[03:31] | we have eyes. | 哪里就有我们的耳目 |
[03:33] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[03:34] | Suffice it to say, | 这么说吧 |
[03:35] | If Chang were holding your dean captive, | 如果昌真抓了你们院长 |
[03:38] | it’d be pretty foolish to hold him on campus. | 还把他关在学校 这就很二逼了 |
[03:40] | It’d be even more foolish to hold him | 如果还把他关在我们监控下的 |
[03:42] | in a central air room | 自助餐厅中央空调房 |
[03:43] | in the cafeteria, which we monitor. | 那就是二逼中的战斗机了 |
[03:46] | Oh, no, Jeffrey. Looks like PB and J again. | 不 杰夫瑞 貌似又是花生酱和果酱 |
[03:52] | You win the bet. | 你赌赢了 |
[03:54] | So he’s in the cafeteria building? | 就是说他在自助餐厅里 |
[03:55] | Suppose he is. In the basement. | 假设在吧 在地下室 |
[03:58] | And suppose you wanted to get to him. | 再假设你们想救出他 |
[03:59] | Suppose you actually managed to make it | 又假设你们成功地 |
[04:01] | past the guards at the front, | 穿过了前门的守卫 |
[04:03] | There’s 50 more inside, armed to the teeth | 里面还有50个 她们全副武装 |
[04:05] | with stun batons and misplaced sexual aggression. | 手持电警棍 性感逆袭 十分逆天 |
[04:07] | Let’s say you happen to get past them | 假如你们运气好 过了她们这关 |
[04:09] | and then you get to meet Chang’s number one, | 你就会碰到昌的首席太保 |
[04:11] | Joshua, | 乔舒亚 |
[04:12] | A 4’10”, 105-pound bucket of piss and zit cream. | 高1米4 重95斤 满脸痘的小屁孩 |
[04:16] | I cannot express to you how much I hate this kid. | 我对这死孩子的厌恶无法言说 |
[04:19] | Now, beyond that dog sneeze in a pair of Reeboks, | 除了这个脚蹬锐步 猫厌狗烦的死孩子 |
[04:22] | You’re gonna find a state-of-the-art keypad on the basement door. | 你还会在通往地下室的门上看到一个密码盘 |
[04:24] | And just for extra fun, they change the code every day, | 为了更好玩 他们每天都换密码 |
[04:27] | and the only copy is locked up in Chang’s office. | 而唯一的副本就锁在昌的办公室 |
[04:31] | Now, just for a lark, | 再好玩一点 |
[04:32] | let’s pretend you actually make it down to the basement door. | 就算你们真的到了地下室门口 |
[04:35] | Who is there to greet you? | 知道有谁在等着你们吗 |
[04:36] | Another guard and another lock | 又是一个守卫和一把锁 |
[04:38] | to which there is only one key. | 这锁只有一枚钥匙 |
[04:40] | And where is that key? | 钥匙在哪呢 |
[04:48] | Well where is it? | 到底在哪啊 |
[04:49] | Oh, sorry, it’s very clear in my head. | 抱歉 我脑海中画面挺清楚的 |
[04:52] | Key’s around Chang’s neck. | 钥匙挂在昌的脖子上 |
[04:53] | The point is, you’re not getting down there without our help. | 关键是 没我们的帮助你们到不了地牢 |
[04:57] | So help us. | 那就帮我们啊 |
[04:57] | We have no horse in this race, | 这事与我们没半毛钱关系 |
[04:59] | but…there is one thing we want. | 不过 我们的确有所求 |
[05:05] | Not a lot of people get a second chance. | 没几个人能得到第二次机会 |
[05:07] | Just you and probably Obama. | 只有你 或许再加个奥巴马 |
[05:12] | Give it some thought. | 好好考虑下 |
[05:16] | Great, so according to Troy’s intel, | 这下好 据特洛伊的内线所说 |
[05:18] | Greendale is impregnable. | 格林德尔固若金汤 |
[05:19] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[05:20] | Only one answer. | 只有一个法子 |
[05:21] | Elaborate heist? Elaborate heist? | 惊天劫案吗 惊天劫案吧 |
[05:22] | We’ll need disguises. | 我们需要伪装 |
[05:24] | I do a great swami. | 我扮印度大师很有一套 |
[05:25] | Of course it works best with a cobra, | 有眼镜蛇做道具当然最好 |
[05:26] | but if you guys cut me a length of garden hose… | 不过你们给我截段橡胶软管也凑合 |
[05:29] | Are we all forgetting that if we get caught | 就没一个人意识到如果我们 |
[05:30] | on that campus, we go to jail? | 在校内被抓了就要去蹲大牢吗 |
[05:31] | Do you know how long someone as sarcastic as I am | 你们知道像我这么嘴贱的人 |
[05:33] | would last in prison? | 得被关多久吗 |
[05:35] | Such a long time. | 直到海枯石烂 |
[05:37] | There’s got to be a practical way to do this. | 我们得想个可行的法子 |
[05:39] | There is another way in. | 还有另一个方法 |
[05:41] | If I enroll in the A.C. School, they’ll help us. | 如果我加入空调维修学院 他们会伸出援手 |
[05:44] | We could walk in and out. | 我们能够来去自如 |
[05:46] | It’ll mean I’ll have to move out of here | 只是我得搬出这里 |
[05:47] | and into A.C. School housing, | 入住空调维修学院宿舍 |
[05:49] | and I won’t be able to hang out with you guys anymore, | 再也无法和你们一起消磨时光了 |
[05:50] | or have a relationship, | 或是谈一场恋爱 |
[05:52] | or use the word “Sensational” for some reason. | 鉴于某种原因 也不能用”轰动”这个词了 |
[05:54] | Troy, we are not losing you to save the Dean | 特洛伊 我们绝不会牺牲你去救院长 |
[05:57] | or Greendale… or anything, ever. | 或是格林德尔 谁都不行 永远不行 |
[06:04] | Don’t be so dramatic, Troy. | 别这么煽情 特洛伊 |
[06:05] | The answer is simple. | 出路很简单 |
[06:07] | We just have to plan an elaborate heist. | 我们只要精心策划场惊天劫案就好 |
[06:09] | – Yes. – great, I’ll get my turban. | -好 -太棒了 我去拿头巾 |
[06:11] | Everyone except Pierce has to plan an elaborate heist. | 刚说的”我们”中不包括皮尔斯 |
[06:18] | 周六晚7点52分 昌王庆生会现场 | |
[06:23] | Happy Birthday, Ben. | 生日快乐 本 |
[06:25] | On behalf of the school board. | 这是董事会送你的礼物 |
[06:27] | Shower organizer? | 浴室收纳架 |
[06:28] | Are you guys psychic? | 你们是会读心术吗 |
[06:30] | Well you deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[06:31] | You have worked wonders here. | 你所做的堪称奇迹 |
[06:33] | Oh, you boners. | 真让我兴致勃发 |
[06:35] | Now go party your butts off. | 现在去尽情享受基情派对吧 |
[06:36] | Your butt could use it, Richie. | 莫要菊紧哟 小里奇 |
[06:46] | Listen up, men. | 孩儿们 听好了 |
[06:47] | Keep an extra deep lookout for the Greendale seven. | 给我分外当心格林七瞎 |
[06:49] | I won’t have them ruining my 25th birthday. | 绝对不能让他们搅了朕的25岁庆生寿筵 |
[06:52] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 陛下 |
[06:52] | By the way, your cake just arrived. | 顺便说一句 您的蛋糕刚到了 |
[06:56] | Shirley will enter first | 雪瑞来打头阵 |
[06:58] | through the loading dock disguised as the chef. | 扮作主厨通过装卸口 |
[07:00] | From there, she’ll head into the kitchen. | 从那里 她直奔厨房 |
[07:02] | You had time to build a tiny working water fountain, | 你有那闲工夫捣腾出一个微缩喷泉模型 |
[07:04] | and I’m a pinecone? | 就拿个松果糊弄我 |
[07:05] | *Chang eats the sun* | *昌王口吞日月* |
[07:07] | *And drinks the skies* | *畅饮银河* |
[07:10] | *And they both go with him when he dies* | *死后天地为之失色* |
[07:15] | Once in, she’ll unload the goods. | 一旦进入 她就会开始卸”货” |
[07:24] | This girl in Chicago won’t stop facebooking me. | 有个芝加哥小妞总在脸谱网上勾搭我 |
[07:26] | Looks like J-swag’s going deep dish. | 看来乔小爷我约炮有望了 |
[07:30] | Then it’s time for phase two– | 然后进入第二阶段 |
[07:33] | Toilet trouble. | 水淹厕所 |
[07:35] | Oh, crap! | 惨了 |
[07:36] | Someone call a plumber! | 赶紧叫管道工来 |
[07:37] | Sounds like you schnooks got a flood | 你们这看来水漫金山了啊 |
[07:39] | the size of my wife’s attitude problem. | 我老婆河东狮吼也就这阵势 |
[07:41] | Whoa, you guys aren’t the usual plumbers. | 这两个管道工不是熟脸啊 |
[07:42] | Oh, Mr. Brand Loyalty over here. | 这小子还只认老字号啊 |
[07:45] | Okay, okay, why don’t you two slap-arounds | 行了 行了 你们两个暴脾气 |
[07:46] | give me your names for the report | 何不把名字告诉我 |
[07:47] | in case Chang wants to know why his birthday party | 以便昌王想知道是谁把他的庆生寿筵 |
[07:49] | turned into the frickin’ poseidon adventure. | 变成海底世界时我也好有个回复 |
[07:52] | Okay, okay. Follow me then. | 算了 算了 跟我来 |
[07:54] | Finally. Oof baboof with you two. | 总算完了 你俩真墨迹 |
[07:56] | Here’s your problem. | 这就是罪魁祸首 |
[07:57] | You people gotta start chewin’ your food. | 你们真得正儿八经吃东西了 |
[07:59] | We may have to tap into the hydraulic flap valve, | 我们可能要开攻液压阀瓣了 |
[08:01] | so don’t be alarmed if things get a little noisy. | 所以听到动静别一惊一乍的 |
[08:04] | Like my wife’s mouth. | 就跟我家那个长舌妇一样 |
[08:06] | If we can break through this wall and into Chang’s office, | 如果我们能打穿这面墙进入昌的办公室 |
[08:08] | then we’ll have access to the basement door codes. | 那么我们就能得到地牢门锁密码 |
[08:11] | Meanwhile, I’ll take care of cancelling the magician. | 与此同时 我来负责打发魔术师 |
[08:13] | Yeah, sorry, Mr. Nightshade, gig’s canceled. | 没错 很抱歉龙葵先生 活动取消了 |
[08:16] | How’s it coming with the guard? | 跟警卫聊得如何 |
[08:18] | Boys are pathetic. | 小男孩们真可悲 |
[08:19] | Two days of facebooking with this Joshua kid | 跟这个叫乔舒亚的小子在脸谱网勾搭了两天 |
[08:21] | and he’s eating out of my hands. | 他就对我言听计从了 |
[08:22] | “Got a new flavor of lip balm. | “伦家涂了新唇膏 |
[08:24] | “Meet me at Chili’s in ten minutes.” | “十分钟内到’吉家’来见偶啦” |
[08:26] | Sheep. | 软骨头 |
[08:27] | Um, I just want to reiterate that this should be | 我只是想重申一下 跟青少年网恋 |
[08:29] | the only time you seduce a child over the internet. | 这种事做一次就够了 下不为例 |
[08:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:33] | Chili’s? Sick! | 吉家餐厅吗 好嘞 |
[08:36] | Hey, bro, you watch my post? | 兄弟 帮我站下岗呗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, whatever. ‘sup. | 行 随便啦 |
[08:42] | I’m in. | 我得手了 |
[08:43] | Cue the abra cadabra. | 魔术师进场吧 |
[08:44] | Is that me in my swami disguise? | 那是我穿着大师装束吗 |
[08:46] | No, Pierce, for the last time, | 不 皮尔斯 再说最后一次 |
[08:47] | you’re in the getaway van | 你在负责接应的卡车里 |
[08:49] | Because your swami act is notoriously horrible. | 因为你扮印度大师是出了名的不靠谱 |
[08:51] | “A,” That is racist. | 首先 这是种族歧视 |
[08:54] | “B,” Swamis can’t drive– they’re Indians. | 其次 大师不能开车 他们是印度人 |
[08:57] | Pierce, just do your part. | 皮尔斯 安分守己点 |
[08:59] | Leave the entertainment to Britta and me. | 娱乐大众的任务请留给我和布雷塔吧 |
[09:08] | Ricky Nightshade, the rock and roll magician. | 里基·龙葵 摇滚魔术师 |
[09:11] | I’m starting. I need a volunteer. | 表演要开始了 有谁愿意上场 |
[09:14] | I’ll kill anyone who raises their hand. | 谁敢举手我就灭了丫 |
[09:20] | Pick a card and look at it. | 选张扑克牌 记好了 |
[09:25] | Strap him! | 把他绑起来 |
[09:37] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[09:48] | Okay, it was just my head before, | 好吧 刚才只是头进来了 |
[09:49] | but now I’m really in. | 现在整个人都进来了 |
[09:53] | Bingo. | 得手了 |
[09:57] | 密码 派尔顿院长囚室 | |
[09:57] | 4126 4-1-2-6. | |
[10:03] | I’m in. Where’s the key? | 我进来了 钥匙在哪 |
[10:07] | – I’m in. – I know. | -我进来了 -我知道 |
[10:09] | Well, everybody else got to say it. | 大家不都要说嘛 |
[10:14] | Is this your card? | 你抽的是这张牌吗 |
[10:16] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[10:22] | Nightshade, Nightshade! | 龙葵万岁 龙葵万岁 |
[10:25] | Greetings, greetings, baba ghanoush. | 大家好啊 大家好 橄榄茄子泥 |
[10:28] | Take me to the birthday boy. | 哪位小伙过生日啊 |
[10:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:32] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[10:33] | No, not knowing this Pierce. | 不 从没听过什么皮尔斯 |
[10:35] | I–I am a mystical swami. | 我是神秘的印度大师 |
[10:37] | I come to boogie down, I’m boogying down. | 我是来行乐的 尽情摇摆啊 |
[10:42] | Jeff, we’ve been made. | 杰夫 我们败露了 |
[10:43] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[10:45] | Winger! | 翁格 |
[10:48] | No! | 大事不妙 |
[10:49] | Everything all right, Ben? | 一切顺利吗 本 |
[10:51] | Peachy keen, Avril Lavigne. | 尽在掌控中 艾薇儿小姐 |
[10:52] | Nathan, tell me you got eyes on the dean. | 纳森 你看住院长了吗 |
[10:56] | Negative, the pixie has left the toadstool. | 情况不妙 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了 |
[10:59] | No! Where’s my monitor? | 不要啊 监视器在哪 |
[11:06] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[11:07] | Code Chang. | 昌王计划启动 |
[11:08] | All units converge on the south library hallway. | 所有小分队去图书馆南走廊集合 |
[11:11] | The best part of the plan is that at a certain point, | 一个计划妙就妙在某时某刻 |
[11:13] | it’s going to look like the plan is failing. | 计划看似是失败了 |
[11:16] | But that’s when it’s going to turn out that the failing plan | 但这是才会发现 这失败的计划 |
[11:20] | was all part of the plan. | 也是计划的一部分 |
[11:22] | *Chang eats the sun and drinks the sky* | *昌王口吞日月 畅饮银河* |
[11:39] | 躲起来 我们马上来救你 学习小组 | |
[11:41] | Hey, Johnny Passerby, this job’s getting bigger | 路人甲童鞋 这单活的开销可要比 |
[11:43] | than my wife’s credit card bill at Marshalls. | 我妻子在马歇尔百货扫货的花销还大 |
[11:45] | I mean, they got great stuff, I know that. | 不过他家的东西确实不错 |
[11:46] | Anyway, I’m going to need your dean for approval. | 话说回来 我需要院长签字批准 |
[11:49] | Craig. Is that “A-i” Or “I-a”? | 克拉格咋写来着 是”拉”还是”垃” |
[11:52] | I always forget. | 我健忘 |
[11:54] | Oof baboof, I spilled plumber’s acid all over yous. | 乖乖哩个咚 我洒你一身通厕灵 |
[11:57] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该咋办 我该咋办 |
[11:58] | Take off your clothes. | 快脱掉衣服 |
[11:59] | Nathan, tell me you got eyes on the dean. | 纳森 你看住院长了吗 |
[12:02] | Negative, the pixie has left the toadstool. | 情况不妙 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了 |
[12:04] | Repeat, the pixie has left the toadstool. | 重复一遍 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了 |
[12:11] | Jeffrey! Oh…hey, Britta. | 杰夫瑞 是你啊 布雷塔 |
[12:16] | How the Chang? | 昌么可能 |
[12:17] | I’m contaminated with plumber’s acid, | 我被通厕灵泼了一身 |
[12:19] | But it’s okay, they’re coming back with a lotion. | 不过没关系 他们会给我拿洗涤剂 |
[12:35] | Sar-cas-tic claps. | 掌声鼓励你们 |
[12:39] | Pretty clever. | 挺聪明啊 |
[12:41] | A plan that looked like it failed, | 看似计划失败 |
[12:43] | and then turned out to work. | 实际暗藏玄机啊 |
[12:44] | Too bad your real plan really failed. | 只可惜 这计划确实失败了 |
[12:48] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[12:49] | You idiot. | 你个蠢货 |
[12:51] | The plan was for the plan to seem like it was failing. | 我们的计划就是要看起来失败 |
[12:53] | You think you caught us, | 你以为抓到了我们 |
[12:54] | but we’ve already made it out | 实际我们已经逃出去了 |
[12:55] | with the real dean. | 带着正牌院长 |
[12:56] | Ocean’s eleven, baby. | 瞒天过海哦 亲 |
[12:58] | Pierce, I’m the real dean. | 皮尔斯 我就是正牌院长 |
[13:01] | Getting caught the first time was part of the plan. | 第一次被抓确实是计划的一部分 |
[13:04] | This time is because we suck. | 但这次可是衰大了 |
[13:07] | Shirley, where the hell did you come from? | 雪瑞 你又是从哪冒出来的 |
[13:17] | You can’t hold us here forever. | 你不能一直把我们关着 |
[13:18] | I don’t need to, Winger. | 也没这个必要 翁格 |
[13:20] | I just wouldn’t want you to leave before the big fireworks show. | 我只是不想让你们错过盛大的焰火秀 |
[13:23] | Fireworks show? | 焰火秀 |
[13:24] | It’s a surprise for the end of the night | 这可是留在最后的惊喜 |
[13:26] | planned by the “Dean.” | 由”院长”一手策划 |
[13:28] | Only, silly dean, | 绝无仅有 傻逼无双的院长 |
[13:29] | he stored all the fireworks in the records room. | 他把焰火都放在资料室里了 |
[13:33] | And when the works “Accidentally” go off | 当焰火”不小心”被点着 |
[13:34] | when I hit the final note on my awesome keytar solo, | 我一曲独奏 按下键盘吉他最后一个键时 |
[13:37] | They’ll burn up the school’s records | 学校的档案就会化为灰烬 |
[13:39] | and all evidence of my misdeeds. | 我的种种罪证就此烟消云散 |
[13:40] | Chang, you’re insane. You’re still into keytar? | 昌 你简直疯了 你还在玩键盘吉他吗 |
[13:43] | We’re going to tell the board what you did! | 我们会向董事会告状 |
[13:45] | We’re going to tell the board what you– | 我们会向董事会告状 |
[13:46] | You think they’ll believe the greendale seven and the worst dean ever | 你觉得他们会相信格林七瞎和爆烂院长 |
[13:49] | over the guy who just nailed an awesome solo? | 而不信我这个华丽吉他男吗 |
[13:51] | You’re going to burn down the school and kill everyone! | 你会把学校烧成灰烬 大家全都葬身火海 |
[13:54] | Fire can’t go through doors, stupid. | 你蠢吗 火又穿不透门 |
[13:56] | It’s not a ghost. | 又不是幽灵 |
[14:01] | I know this is a bit of a long shot, | 虽然这话说了没人听 |
[14:03] | but I don’t suppose any of you paid my rent? | 但你们是不是该交一下租金呢 |
[14:06] | Thank you, everyone, for joining in my celebration. | 感谢每位参加庆生会的人 |
[14:09] | As many of you know, I ate my twin sister in utero. | 众所周知 我在娘胎里吃掉了胞妹 |
[14:13] | So on my birthday, I try to remember | 所以每到生日 我都会牢牢记住 |
[14:16] | I’m a winner. | 胜者为王 |
[14:18] | This one’s for you, Connie. | 这首歌献给你 康妮 |
[14:26] | And a-one, a-two, a chang, chang, chang-four. | 一 二 昌 昌 昌 四 |
[14:34] | We’re all going to die. | 我们死定了 |
[14:36] | We have to get out of here. | 必须想办法逃出去 |
[14:36] | How? | 怎么做呢 |
[15:00] | It’s a miracle. | 天降奇迹啊 |
[15:01] | – What? – Yes! Let’s get out of here! | -不可思议 -太好了 快走 |
[15:05] | No, Troy, you didn’t– | 哦不 特洛伊 你不是吧 |
[15:07] | There’s no time. We gotta go. | 没时间了 我们得走了 |
[15:21] | Six guards, two on scooters. | 六名保安 两名骑滑板车 |
[15:23] | Chang started his solo. | 昌开始他的独奏了 |
[15:24] | Knowing him, that gives us only nine minutes | 根据对他的了解 我们只有九分钟时间 |
[15:25] | to get to the records room. | 赶往资料室 |
[15:26] | We’ll need a distraction. | 我们得声东击西 |
[15:28] | You heard the lady. | 你听到她的话了 |
[15:29] | Take your tops off. | 上衣脱掉 |
[15:31] | I might have something. | 我有主意 |
[15:33] | To supplement Greendale’s budget, | 为了补给格林德尔的预算 |
[15:34] | I’ve been renting the school out for raves on the weekend. | 我在周末把学院租出去办晚会 |
[15:36] | They call it “Academania.” | 他们管晚会叫”大学疯会” |
[15:38] | It’s mostly hard house, some–some dubstep, | 大部分是超级嗨曲 有时是电子音乐 |
[15:41] | – but totally– – Perfect. | -但… -好极了 |
[15:42] | Troy and Abed, you make a run for it. | 特洛伊 阿布蒂 交给你们了 |
[15:44] | Dean, I think it’s time to party. | 院长 该开派对了 |
[15:49] | Hey, what the freak? | 怎么回事 |
[15:51] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[15:55] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[15:56] | – You weigh nothing! – I can’t see them. | -你个细竹竿 -我看不到他们 |
[15:57] | They’re too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[16:09] | Which wire do I cut? | 我应该剪哪条线 |
[16:09] | There’s only one. | 只有一条 |
[16:12] | God, I hope I’m right. | 老天 希望我剪对了 |
[16:26] | Study group! | 学习小组 |
[16:31] | You did it! So we’re done, right? | 你们做到了 一切都结束了 对吧 |
[16:33] | We’re done? Done, done, done? | 结束了 结束了 |
[16:36] | Not done. | 还没呢 |
[16:37] | You foiled me for the last time. | 这是你们最后一次阻挠我 |
[16:45] | So, it ends as it began. | 看来出来混终究要还的 |
[16:49] | It didn’t begin this way. | 混个头啊 还个屁啊 |
[16:52] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:53] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[16:56] | I just caught the Greendale seven | 我刚刚逮到格林七侠 |
[16:57] | trying to burn down the school. | 想要烧毁学校 |
[16:59] | I’m a hero. How about that cake? | 我是英雄 蛋糕赏给我吧 |
[17:01] | He’s lying. He kidnapped the Dean. | 他说谎 他绑架了院长 |
[17:03] | Yeah, we gathered that much when we found | 是啊 在这俩哥们在走廊互扇时 |
[17:05] | these two slap-fighting in the hallway. | 我们就心里有数了 |
[17:06] | You stole my life! | 你盗窃人家的人生 |
[17:08] | It is hard out there for a fake Moby! | 扮山寨莫比[歌手]的日子太苦逼了好吗 |
[17:12] | Carl, Richie, let me ex-chang. | 卡尔 里奇 让我”昌”解一下 |
[17:18] | I’m not getting paid, am I? | 我没钱拿对吧 是吧 |
[17:24] | So a madman in a Napoleon costume | 一个打扮成拿破仑的疯子 |
[17:27] | ran the school into the ground and almost blew it up? | 暗中掌管了学校 差点毁了学校 |
[17:29] | Yeah. And on our watch. | 是的 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[17:32] | What happened to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[17:33] | Well, I have a drinking problem. | 我酗酒 |
[17:35] | We’re going to get fired. | 我们会被解雇的 |
[17:37] | Only a matter of time | 大家很快 |
[17:37] | until everyone finds out what happened here. | 就会知晓事情的真相 |
[17:40] | Nobody can sit on something this big. | 没有人能瞒住这么大的事 |
[17:42] | I’ll sit on it. | 我能 |
[17:45] | When I became dean, I made a pledge | 在我成为院长时 我发誓 |
[17:47] | to swallow this school’s failures | 吞下去的是学校之耻 |
[17:49] | and spit out degrees | 挤出来的是闪光学位 |
[17:50] | because that’s what deans do. | 因为那才是院长应该做的 |
[17:55] | You’d do that for us? | 我会为我们那么做吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 不 |
[17:58] | I do it for Greendale. | 我是为了格林德尔 |
[18:01] | It’s great to have you back, Craig. | 你回来真好 克拉格 |
[18:03] | It’s almost as if you were never unknowingly gone. | 仿佛你从未在没人注意的情况下离开 |
[18:06] | Yard margs at ‘Sskeeper’s. – | 我们去斯基普喝个痛快 |
[18:08] | Perfect. I left my credit card there. | 好极了 我正好把信用卡落在那了 |
[18:10] | Thanks, Craig. | 谢谢 克拉格 |
[18:13] | You guys saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[18:15] | I don’t know how I will ever repay you. | 真不知道怎么报答你们 |
[18:19] | You already have. | 你已经报答了 |
[18:27] | Troy, you don’t have to do this. | 特洛伊 你不必这么做 |
[18:29] | The A.C. school has no claim on your soul. | 空调维修学院没资格夺走你的灵魂 |
[18:31] | No, but I do. | 是的 但是我有 |
[18:33] | A man’s only as good as his word, | 君子一言 驷马难追 |
[18:34] | or his nod through a camera to a guy with a button. | 也绝非是冲着相机那头的摄影师点头了事 |
[18:43] | It’s time. Say your good-byes. | 到时候了 告别吧 |
[18:48] | Shirley, never change. | 雪瑞 永远不要改变自己 |
[18:51] | Or do, if you want, I’m not your boss. | 愿意的话改变也行 我不是你老板 |
[18:53] | Oh, honey. | 甜心 |
[19:02] | Never wear a rubber. | 永远不要戴套 |
[19:09] | Never listen to Pierce. | 永远别听皮尔斯的话 |
[19:16] | Whenever you finally finish that jigsaw puzzle… | 在你最终拼完拼图后 |
[19:19] | Will you tell me what kind of boat is at the end of that dock? | 能告诉我码头末端是什么样的船吗 |
[19:29] | This is a lock of my hair. | 这是我的一缕头发 |
[19:33] | Creep. | 真吓人 |
[19:50] | All right, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:08] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[20:10] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[20:11] | He said, “I know you hate when people do this in movies.” | 他说”我知道你最讨厌电影里的告别画面” |
[20:16] | Sorry I got emotional. | 抱歉我太激动了 |
[20:27] | Troy Barnes. | 特洛伊·巴恩斯 |
[20:30] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[20:36] | I’m really digging this hard house! | 我好喜欢这个超级嗨曲风格 |
[20:39] | It’s quite a groove. | 真给劲儿 |
[20:41] | This is my school! | 这是我的学校 |
[20:43] | It’s called Greendale, | 叫格林德尔 |
[20:44] | and I’m the dean of the entire school. | 我是整个学校的院长 |
[20:48] | I mean, I wasn’t for a while, but it’s a long story. | 最近缺席了一阵子 发生了很多事 |
[20:52] | You guys, everybody, | 大伙们 |
[20:54] | you should come by during the day sometime. | 你们白天有时间应该来逛逛 |
[20:56] | It’s totally different. | 跟现在完全不一样 |
[20:58] | Really, stop by. It’ll blow your minds. | 真的 来看看 会让你们雷翻的 |
[21:02] | You can meet my best friend Jeffery. | 你可以见见我的闺蜜杰夫瑞 |
[21:05] | Sure, I’ll take a back rub, who’s asking? | 给我按摩背部 当然好 是谁问的 |