时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is a historical day of Greendale. | 今天是格林德尔历史性的一天 |
[00:05] | This state-of-the-art Subway sandwichery in our cafetorium | 举世闻名的赛百味三明治入驻我校食堂 |
[00:10] | represents Greendale’s first steps forward | 代表着格林德尔往正规化发展 |
[00:13] | into the realm of the legitimate! | 迈出了第一步 |
[00:16] | Oh, oh. No problem. You know what? | 没事 淡定 |
[00:18] | I’m just going to get it started with my teeth. | 我用牙照样剪彩 |
[00:20] | The legitimate! Oh. The legitimate! | 正规化喔亲 妥妥的正规化 |
[00:23] | That should be my sandwich shop. | 这本该是我的三明治店的 |
[00:25] | It was my idea to put one there. | 这是我的主意 |
[00:26] | – We’re here for you, Shirley. – Yeah. | -我们挺你 雪瑞 -没错 |
[00:28] | Troy, Annie, and I know what it’s like to be displaced. | 特洛伊安妮和我都知道无家可归的感觉 |
[00:30] | They’re tenting our building for termites, | 为了防治白蚁 我们楼被封锁了 |
[00:31] | so we’re homeless. | 所以我们无家可归了 |
[00:32] | I’m staying in the sleep study lab. | 我现在住在睡眠研究实验室 |
[00:34] | All I have to do is wake up every three hours and go– | 我只需要每三小时醒来 装成这样 |
[00:37] | and I get two credits. | 就能拿到两个学分 |
[00:38] | Yeah, and we’re going to build | 我俩打算在学校里打造 |
[00:39] | a super awesome pillow fort here at the school. | 一个超屌的枕头城堡 |
[00:41] | Another pillow fort? | 又来这个 |
[00:42] | Kind of repeating yourselves, aren’t you? | 有点重复自己老路的嫌疑哦亲 |
[00:43] | That was a blanket fort. This will be a pillow fort. | 上次是毯子城堡 这次可是枕头城堡 |
[00:46] | Way more difficult, way better. | 施工难度更大 效果更屌 |
[00:48] | All difficult things are better, like carrying a disease | 难度越大的事越屌 例如携带病毒 |
[00:50] | or holding in a fart right now. | 或是现在憋着不放屁 |
[00:52] | I just found out how Shirley and I are going to take down Subway. | 我想到雪瑞我俩怎么能整垮赛百味了 |
[00:55] | – Oh, how? – Dean? | -应该怎么弄 -院长 |
[00:57] | I assume you’re familiar with the Greendale bylaws. | 我猜你很熟悉格林德尔校规吧 |
[01:00] | – I am not. – Shirley, you do the honors. | -真心不熟 -雪瑞 麻烦你来 |
[01:02] | My brain starts getting weird this time of night. | 每晚这个时候我就有点脑抽 |
[01:05] | It’s 10:00 am. | 现在是上午十点 |
[01:06] | You’re welcome. | 我谢你啊 |
[01:08] | “Any business operating for profit on Greendale’s campus | 格林德尔校内的任何以盈利为目的的商业 |
[01:11] | must be at least 51% owned by a registered Greendale student”! | 必须有不少于51%的股份由本校学生持有 |
[01:15] | That’s too bad, dean. | 这下可糟了 院长 |
[01:16] | I don’t recall seeing Subway | 我可记不得在我的绝经前女权后 |
[01:18] | in my premenopausal, postfeminist experiential marketing class. | 体验营销课上见过赛百味同学哦 |
[01:22] | Actually, I’m on the wait list | 实际上 我正在绝前权后体销课的 |
[01:24] | – for the premen/postfem/ex mark. – Who are you? | -等待名单上 -你谁啊你 |
[01:26] | Gang, meet Greendale’s newest student, Subway. | 大伙 这是格林德尔的新同学赛百味 |
[01:30] | Your name is Subway? | 你叫赛百味 |
[01:31] | Yep, using a groundbreaking but surprisingly legal process | 对 通过一项开天辟地震惊世界的法律手续 |
[01:35] | known as corpohumanization, real people such as myself | 即公司拟人化 有血有肉的真人如我 |
[01:38] | are now allowed to represent the collective humanity | 现在获准可以作为企业老板的 |
[01:40] | of business owners. | 集成拟人代表 |
[01:41] | I have contractually waived my birth identity | 我签约废弃了出生时的身份 |
[01:44] | and am now a man and student named… | 现在是一名人类 身份是学生 名为 |
[01:48] | Subway. | 赛百味 |
[01:50] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[01:51] | Come on, Subway, there is no way you’re 5’10”. | 拜托赛百味 你怎么可能只有1米78 |
[01:55] | So you can vote? | 那你有公投权吗 |
[01:56] | Actually, no, because technically I’m only a week old. | 实际上 不行 严格说来我才一周大 |
[01:59] | But please don’t think of me | 但请不要认为我 |
[02:00] | as any less human than yourselves. | 比你们缺少人味 |
[02:02] | I’m here to hang out, take weird classes, | 我也是来打发时间 上上无聊的课的 |
[02:04] | and party as hearty as my morality clause allows. | 说实话派对也完全在我道德容许范围之内 |
[02:07] | Eat fresh? Eat fresh? | 新鲜饮食每一天 来一个 |
[02:10] | – Eat fresh. – That’s my man. | -新鲜饮食 -真是我的好哥们 |
[02:12] | Wow, did you know Greendale students | 天 你们知道格林德尔的学生 |
[02:14] | are technically in the army reserves? | 严格来说算国防预备役吗 |
[02:18] | Let’s say a little prayer for peace. | 让我们为和平祈祷吧 |
[02:48] | Annie, you’ve got to get me into this sleep lab. | 安妮 你得想办法把我弄进睡眠研究室 |
[02:50] | I can’t think of a better use of my time here | 除了陷入无意识状态 我实在想不出 |
[02:52] | than being unconscious. | 消磨学校时光的方法了 |
[02:53] | It’s not a blowoff class, Jeff. | 这可不是供你消遣的课 杰夫 |
[02:55] | We’re only allowed to bring one stuffed animal. | 我们只准随身带进一件毛绒玩具 |
[02:57] | I’m bringing Ruthie… | 我带的是露丝 |
[02:59] | but using her pouch to sneak Nathan. | 不过利用它的育儿袋把纳森混进去 |
[03:02] | Well, have fun. | 好吧 祝你愉快 |
[03:06] | Wait, since when do we have lockers? | 等等 什么时候起我们有储物柜了 |
[03:07] | Uh, since registration day, 2009. | 自从09年我们注册学籍那天开始 |
[03:11] | Jeff, did you skip the Preorientation Freshman Welcome | 杰夫 你当年是不是根本没参加 |
[03:14] | Seminar and Diversity Fire Circle? | 新生欢迎会和篝火晚会 |
[03:16] | This explains so much about you. | 我可算看透你了 |
[03:18] | Are you saying I’ve had a locker here for 2 1/2 years? | 你是说两年半以来我一直有个储物柜吗 |
[03:27] | “Halloween Dance.” “Post-Halloween Dance.” | 万圣节舞会 万圣节后舞会 |
[03:29] | “Dance Contest.” | 舞动奇迹 |
[03:31] | “Contest Dance.” Oh, come on. | 奇迹舞动 真受不了 |
[03:32] | What’s this? “Save Garrett”? What’s wrong with Garrett? | 这是啥 拯救加瑞特 加瑞特怎么了 |
[03:36] | Nothing now. We saved him. | 现在没事了 我们已经拯救过了 |
[03:41] | Wait, that’s “Saved” Garrett? | 等等 你是说”已经救过”加瑞特吗 |
[03:44] | Ooh, what’s this? Love letter? | 瞧瞧这是什么 情书吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s probably one of many. | 这种信海了去了 |
[03:48] | Oh, no. This is a hate letter. | 不 这是封吐槽信 |
[03:50] | What? Let me see that. | 啥 让我看看 |
[03:51] | “Dear Jeff, this might come as a shock | “亲爱的杰夫 对于整日自诩是 |
[03:53] | “to someone who thinks he’s god’s gift to the world, | 天神下凡的人来说 这或许是晴天霹雳 |
[03:55] | “but you’re actually an inconsiderate jerk. | 但你实际上就是个目中无人的混蛋 |
[03:57] | Kim.” | 金姆 |
[03:58] | – “Inconsiderate”? – Who’s Kim? | -目中无人 -金姆是谁 |
[04:00] | I don’t know, and clearly she doesn’t know me. | 不知道 很明显她并不了解我 |
[04:03] | Gesundheit. | 保重 |
[04:04] | I didn’t sneeze. | 我才没打喷嚏 |
[04:08] | Look at these idiots. | 看看这些傻缺 |
[04:10] | Cattle, sheep… | 这些蠢牛 笨羊 |
[04:12] | other animals that travel in herds. | 各种成群结队的脑抽牲口 |
[04:14] | I want to say snakes. | 我想说无脑蛇来着 |
[04:15] | Am I the only person enraged by the fact | 只有我一个人为 |
[04:17] | that corporations are taking human form? | 企业以人类形式存在而愤怒吗 |
[04:19] | I totally predicted this in my high school newspaper column | 老娘我早在高中校报专栏里预见这一切了 |
[04:22] | “Britta Unfiltered.” | 专栏名叫”布雷塔忒不河蟹” |
[04:24] | – Unfiltered. I get it. – Get what? | -不和谐 我懂了 -你懂啥了 |
[04:26] | Actually, maybe Subway taking human form could be its undoing. | 实际上赛百味弄这一手很可能是自取灭亡 |
[04:30] | Uh, Britta… | 布雷塔 |
[04:32] | You’re a, uh, progressive woman | 你是一位 积极进步 |
[04:34] | of a more… liberated looseness. | 颇为放…开自由的女性 |
[04:38] | You could get close to Subway and find out some dirt on him. | 你可以接近赛百味 找出点丑闻 |
[04:41] | Corporate espionage. I like it. | 企业间谍 我好这一口 |
[04:43] | Microphones hidden in lipstick. | 口红里藏着麦克风 |
[04:44] | Lipstick hidden in microphones. | 麦克风里藏口红 |
[04:47] | And the deadliest weapon of them all– | 还有最致命最笑傲群雄的名器 |
[04:48] | – The penis flytrap. – Okay! | -含棒猪笼草 -好吧 |
[04:50] | This conversation is over. | 本次谈话到此为止 |
[04:52] | I am not a whore, and not that I’ve done the math, | 我不是妓女 我数学课也没靠美色 |
[04:54] | But if I were, I’d be the super classy kind | 就算我是鸡 姐也是那种坐着飞机 |
[04:57] | that gets flown to Dubai to stay in an underwater hotel. | 直飞迪拜入住海底酒店的一代名妓 |
[05:04] | – Abed, Troy. – Ah, don’t worry, dean. | -阿布蒂 特洛伊 -别急 院长 |
[05:07] | We have all the proper permits right here. | 我们已获得全部所需的许可权 |
[05:08] | Oh, silly me! | 哎哟我去 |
[05:10] | This is a coupon for 20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond. | 这是家居卫浴商城的八折优惠券 |
[05:13] | No need to bribe me, Troy. Actually– | 不要贿赂我 特洛伊 其实 |
[05:17] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 这个还有很多 |
[05:18] | Look, I was just googling record lengths of stuff, | 我刚才谷歌世界最长记录之类的 |
[05:21] | and apparently there’s a guinness world record | 发现居然有一项吉尼斯世界纪录是 |
[05:23] | for the biggest pillow– or blanket–fort. | 最大的枕头或毯子城堡 |
[05:26] | So you boys– you should go for it. | 你们应该冲击一下嘛 |
[05:28] | Put this school on the map. | 给咱们学校扬扬名 |
[05:31] | We’d have a better chance of setting the record | 要是弄毯子城堡 咱们胜算比较大 |
[05:33] | if we made this a blanket fort, you know, take less time. | 毕竟那样进度比较快嘛 |
[05:35] | We wanted to make a pillow fort. | 但我们想建的是枕头城堡 |
[05:37] | I don’t want to sacrifice quality for square footage. | 我不想为了贪大而损了质量 |
[05:39] | We don’t need a world record to tell us we did something cool. | 自己知道牛逼就够了 不用什么纪录来证明 |
[05:41] | But if we won, we might meet that dude | 可我们要是成功了 就能见到那位 |
[05:42] | with the curly fingernails. | 指甲扭成花的哥们了 |
[05:43] | Shridhar Chillal? Not interested. | 施立达·奇拉吗 没兴趣 |
[05:45] | I saw him on a talk show. He came off as pretentious. | 我看过他的访谈 丫太装逼了 |
[05:50] | – I’m going to go get a drink. – Okay. | -我去喝点东西 -好 |
[05:54] | – Troy Barnes. – Vice dean Laybourne. | -特洛伊·巴恩斯 -莱伯恩副院长 |
[05:56] | You have a beard… | 你留了胡子 |
[05:59] | And a ponytail. | 还有马尾辫 |
[06:00] | Going through some stuff right now, Troy. | 我最近出了些状况 特洛伊 |
[06:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[06:03] | Any chance you’ve given a second thought to joining | 你有没有再考虑一下加入 |
[06:05] | my Air Conditioning Repair School? | 我们空调修理学院 |
[06:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:08] | Kind of busy at the moment doing some awesome work with Abed. | 我最近跟阿布蒂正忙着做些牛气冲天的事 |
[06:10] | Ah, yeah, Abed. | 对 阿布蒂 |
[06:13] | You guys watch that television show together, don’t you? | 你们俩还一起看那部电视剧 对不对 |
[06:15] | Inspector Spacetime. | 《时空探长》 |
[06:17] | Funny, Troy. | 有意思 特洛伊 |
[06:18] | You and Abed have always reminded me | 我觉得你和阿布蒂跟剧里人物特别像 |
[06:20] | of the inspector and his trusty constable Reggie. | 探长和他忠诚的跑腿雷吉警官 |
[06:22] | Cool! | 真的嘛 |
[06:23] | The inspector, of course, is smart, decisive, | 探长当然是睿智又决断 |
[06:26] | And Reggie is– | 雷吉嘛 |
[06:28] | Well, he’s Reggie. | 就是雷吉呗 |
[06:30] | Reggie is trained in zero-gravity martial arts | 雷吉可是练过轻功的 |
[06:33] | and has a whistle. | 而且有一哨在手 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:35] | But he never really gets to blow the whistle | 但探长不发话 |
[06:37] | unless the inspector says it’s okay. | 他连哨子都没得吹 |
[06:40] | Less of a friendship, more of a self-centered nerd | 说他俩是基友 还不如说是一个自大狂 |
[06:43] | and his naive, obedient lapdog. | 带着个白痴又听话的小跟班 |
[06:45] | Well, I got a thing. | 我还有事 |
[06:47] | You take care. | 你多保重 |
[06:50] | Well, according to the office, this is the locker | 根据学校的记录 名字叫金姆 |
[06:52] | of the only Kim I’ve had any class with since 2009. | 且09年跟我一起上过课的就是这位了 |
[06:56] | Wonder what you did to make her so mad. | 真不知道你干了什么把人气成这样 |
[06:58] | Maybe the two of you made out, and then you forgot about her. | 没准你勾搭完人家 转头就把人忘了 |
[07:01] | Annie, that’s what you think of me? | 安妮 我在你眼里就是这种人吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t make out with forgettable women. | 我从来不跟大众脸的女人搞 |
[07:06] | Can I help you? | 你们有事吗 |
[07:07] | We’re looking for Kim McFadden. | 我找金姆·迈克法登 |
[07:09] | – This is her locker, right? – Are you serious? | -这是她的柜子吗 -你不是搞笑吧 |
[07:11] | She slipped a note into my locker a couple years ago. | 她几年前往我柜子里塞了张条子 |
[07:14] | I guess I pissed her off somehow. | 看来是我不知怎么地就得罪她了 |
[07:15] | I’m hoping to apologize. | 我想来道歉的 |
[07:17] | That might not be easy. | 这有点难度诶 |
[07:19] | Kim’s no longer with us. | 金姆不在了 |
[07:21] | – She died two weeks ago. – What? | -她两周前过世了 -什么 |
[07:24] | Sorry to drop that on you and run, | 我也不想报完噩耗就拍屁股走人 |
[07:26] | but there’s a rally for Garrett. | 但我得去帮忙抚慰加瑞特了 |
[07:28] | But we saved him. | 可我们已经把他拯救了呀 |
[07:30] | Did we? | 有吗 |
[07:37] | What do you recommend? | 有什么推荐吗 |
[07:38] | What’s it to you, meat pusher? | 关你屁事 嚼[绞]肉机 |
[07:40] | Sounds like you might be a vegetarian. | 看来你是个素食主义者 |
[07:42] | You should try Subway’s veggie delite. | 你应该尝尝赛百味的新鲜蔬菜三明治 |
[07:43] | You should try reading Orwell’s 1984. | 你应该看看奥威尔的《1984》 |
[07:46] | I have. It’s a great book. | 我看过 很不错的书 |
[07:48] | It really awakened me in high school. | 让当时还上高中的我为之一振 |
[07:49] | I think kids should be forced to read it. | 我觉得应该强制学生阅读 |
[07:50] | Me too. Anyway, you’re living it. | 我也是 不过你倒挺享受嘛 |
[07:53] | You’re a human puppet with big sandwich’s hand up your ass. | 你不就是任由三明治巨头摆布的傀儡布偶嘛 |
[07:56] | Is this what you dreamt of being? | 难道你希望生活就这样吗 |
[07:58] | Unfortunately I’m not allowed to discuss my former life | 不好意思 我不能谈以前的生活 |
[08:01] | or engage in any nonplatonic relations, | 不能发展什么柏拉图爱情 |
[08:02] | practice religion in public, | 不能公开表明宗教信仰 |
[08:04] | or eat any nonfresh, unhealthy food like that | 也不能吃除赛百味以外其他 |
[08:06] | found anywhere outside Subway. | 不健康也不新鲜的东西 |
[08:08] | Why are you getting all that? | 你说这些干嘛 |
[08:09] | I wanted to stand next to you for a moment. | 我想在你身边多停留几秒 |
[08:12] | It was worth it. | 因为它珍贵 |
[08:14] | Like a good book by Orwell or a veggie delite. | 就像奥威尔的书 还有新鲜蔬菜三明治 |
[08:22] | Is that you, Subway? | 是你吗 赛百味 |
[08:24] | My eyesight ain’t what it used to be. | 我视力大不如前了 |
[08:26] | Eat these tater tots, Harry. | 这些嫩马铃薯你吃吧 哈里 |
[08:27] | For what it’s worth, I think you might see more than all of us. | 要我说呀 你比谁都明察秋毫 |
[08:33] | Did you see him smiling at you? | 他冲你笑了诶 |
[08:35] | Top-notch whoresmanship, Britta. | 有名妓潜质 布雷塔 |
[08:37] | – Pierce. – Sorry. Whoreswomanship. | -皮尔斯 -不好意思 名妓”女” |
[08:40] | Forgot it was the ’90s. | 90年代的才玩性别歧视呢 |
[08:42] | Anyway… Thank you, Britta. | 不管怎样 谢谢你 布雷塔 |
[08:44] | I knew we could count on you to help us take him down! | 我就知道你能帮我们搞定他 |
[08:46] | Yep, that’s me, the girl who’s going to destroy | 哦也 姐这就要把电眼三明治男 |
[08:49] | the big sandwich company with the dreamy eyes. | 收拾得服服帖帖妥妥当当 |
[08:53] | Ooh! We did it, Pierce. | 成功啦 皮尔斯 |
[09:11] | Powerful passage, isn’t it? | 那段话很有力度吧 |
[09:13] | “She had become a physical necessity.” | “她已成为他的宿命” |
[09:16] | You circled this paragraph. | 你把这一段圈起来了 |
[09:18] | I can’t say that I did. | 我不能承认 |
[09:20] | I just think it’s a striking expression of love’s ability | 我只是觉得这段话有力地表达出了爱的力量 |
[09:22] | to persevere within the cracks and | 即便在铁血体制的夹缝中 |
[09:24] | cogs of inhuman systems. | 爱也会顽强地生发出枝芽 |
[09:26] | Who were you, Subway, before you were Subway? | 你在成为赛百味之前到底是谁 |
[09:30] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[09:31] | I have to live within the rules. | 我得遵守规则 |
[09:32] | This identity is my life. | 我现在就是赛百味 |
[09:35] | If I do this for three more years, | 要是我能坚持三年以上 |
[09:36] | I can live a real dream. | 就可以完成梦想了 |
[09:38] | Well, at least tell me what that is. | 至少告诉我你的梦想是什么 |
[09:39] | I want to run a nonprofit shelter for handicapped animals. | 我想办一个非盈利的残疾动物收容所 |
[09:42] | Dogs with wheels for hind legs. | 收容后腿装轮椅的小狗 |
[09:44] | – Deaf hamsters. – One-eyed cats? | -耳聋的仓鼠 -独眼猫咪 |
[09:46] | Well, they weren’t on the top of my list, but sure. | 那种虽然不是首选 不过也行啦 |
[09:50] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[09:51] | This is getting out of bounds for me. | 说这么多我已经越界了 |
[09:53] | Eat fresh. | 新鲜饮食每一天 |
[09:57] | You should put the small ones in the middle, | 应该把小的放在中间 |
[09:58] | or the wall won’t hold the ceiling. | 不然侧壁就撑不住天花板了 |
[10:00] | Why do I always have to be your Reggie? | 为什么我总像是你的雷吉一样 |
[10:02] | What? | 什么 |
[10:03] | I wanted to make a blanket fort, | 我想建一个毯子城堡 |
[10:04] | And you never even gave it a second thought. | 这事你想都没想过 |
[10:06] | I’m not even your sidekick. I’m your underkick. | 我连你的副手都算不上 就是个小跟班 |
[10:08] | I never said you couldn’t do anything. | 我没不让你干什么啊 |
[10:10] | If you want to make a blanket fort, that’s fine with me. | 你要是想搭毯子城堡 那我没意见 |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | Just don’t make it part of my pillow fort. | 别跟我的枕头城堡掺和在一起就行 |
[10:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | I’ll start it somewhere else. | 哥另找地方 |
[10:24] | Have fun stacking pillows like a baby. | 祝你学婴儿堆枕头玩得开心 |
[10:29] | Jeff, are you okay? | 杰夫 你还好吗 |
[10:31] | I’m lying on campus furniture, so no. | 我都躺沙发上了 怎么可能会好 |
[10:34] | Is it about this Kim girl? | 还在纠结那个叫金姆的女孩吗 |
[10:38] | She is someone who died thinking I was a dick. | “我是个混蛋”这印象都伴她入土了 |
[10:42] | I can never apologize. | 我再没机会说道歉 |
[10:43] | I can never change her mind. | 我在她心中的印象就板上钉钉了 |
[10:45] | That makes me a dick forever. | “混蛋”这个标签就扯不掉了 |
[10:47] | You think that’s what an apology is? | 你认为这是道歉的意义吗 |
[10:50] | A spell you cast on another person to make them forgive you? | 念条咒语让别人原谅你 |
[10:53] | Apologies are opportunities to admit your own mistakes. | 道歉是自我反省的机会 |
[10:57] | Apologize to her locker. | 去向她的柜子道歉 |
[10:58] | But how can I apologize if I don’t know what I did wrong? | 不知道错在哪 我怎么道歉啊 |
[11:01] | Well, didn’t she call you inconsiderate? | 她不是骂你目中无人吗 |
[11:05] | Sounds to me like you know exactly what you did wrong. | 在我听来 这意思很明显了 |
[11:09] | Leonard, what are you doing? | 伦纳德 你干嘛呢 |
[11:11] | Abed’s fort needs pillows. | 给阿布蒂的城堡搜罗枕头 |
[11:13] | But I was going to lie there. | 可我要躺那里啊 |
[11:14] | I was going to invest in IBM in 1952, | 1952年时 我还要投资IBM呢 |
[11:18] | but life is full of disappointments. | 人生就是各种不如意 |
[11:25] | Eating fresh, are we? | 新鲜饮食每一天哟亲 |
[11:26] | Have you found any dirt on Subway yet? | 找到赛百味的丑闻什么的了吗 |
[11:28] | No, nothing. I should probably hang out with him more. | 没有 也许我该多跟他混几天 |
[11:30] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[11:32] | I think you’re falling for him. | 你要投靠他了 |
[11:33] | I am not. Who do you think I am? | 我才没有 你把我当什么人了 |
[11:35] | I lived in New York. | 我可是纽约客 |
[11:37] | You never lived anywhere. | 少跟我打马虎眼 |
[11:39] | You’re a weapon designed for sex. | 你就是一架性爱武器 |
[11:40] | You only think you lived in New York | 你以为自己是纽约客 |
[11:42] | ’cause I implanted your memories. | 其实是我给你植入了记忆 |
[11:43] | Oh, Pierce, stop it! | 皮尔斯 住嘴吧 |
[11:45] | Look what we’re becoming. | 瞧瞧都闹成什么样了 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry we pulled you into this dirty game. | 很抱歉把你卷入了这场肮脏的游戏 |
[11:48] | I want you to stop. | 我希望你能退出 |
[11:49] | Yeah, we’re pulling you out… | 没错 我们不带你玩了 |
[11:51] | right after your last assignment. | 不过你得先完成最终任务 |
[11:53] | This pen is a microphone. | 这支笔是个麦克风 |
[11:56] | It’s also a miniflask. | 也是个小酒瓶 |
[12:01] | Did you just drink ink? | 你把墨水喝下去了吗 |
[12:02] | Just plant this on Subway, | 把这个放到赛百味身上 |
[12:04] | and you’ll never have to see him again. | 你就再也不必见他了 |
[12:06] | Until then, keep him interested. | 在那之前 继续挑逗他 |
[12:08] | And for God’s sakes, slap some life on those dead lips. | 老天啊 快给你那惨白的嘴唇上点色 |
[12:15] | Hello, Abed. How’s the pillow fort going? | 你好 阿布蒂 枕头城堡进度如何 |
[12:19] | It’s hard making something perfect, but it’s worth it. | 追求完美要下苦功夫 但一切都是值的 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I’ll remember that when I’m being given a key | 是啊 当我拿到吉尼斯俱乐部橱柜的钥匙 |
[12:23] | to the secret guinness record holders’ clubhouse, | 与两位壮汉并驾双飞狂飙摩托车时 |
[12:24] | where I’ll be hanging with those two fat guys on motorcycles | 还有学养蜂佬浑身引满蜜蜂的时候 |
[12:27] | and being fitted for a beard of bees. | 我一定会记住这句话的 |
[12:29] | Well, Troy, I just got off the phone with guinness, | 特洛伊 我刚与吉尼斯组委会通过电话 |
[12:32] | and they are sending a representative | 他们将会派一名代表 |
[12:34] | to have a look-see at your blanket fort. | 前来验收你的毯子城堡 |
[12:36] | – Are we world-record ready? – Garrett? | -世界纪录准备好了吗 -加瑞特 |
[12:39] | We are still more than 2,000 square feet shy of the record. | 距世界纪录还差185平米 |
[12:42] | Abed’s pillow fort is the only thing standing in our way. | 阿布蒂的枕头城堡是我们的唯一障碍 |
[12:45] | Well, what are we gonna do here, guys? | 那我们该咋办 伙计们 |
[12:47] | Is there a way we can connect them? | 能把两边连起来吗 |
[12:49] | You can’t connect the blanket fort to the pillow fort | 你不可以把毯子城堡和枕头城堡连起来 |
[12:50] | and still call it a pillow fort. | 然后还管它叫枕头城堡 |
[12:52] | Even if you could, | 就算可以的话 |
[12:52] | I’d rather see my work destroyed than compromise it. | 我宁愿毁掉它也不肯屈服 |
[12:54] | Great, Abed will destroy his pillow fort, | 很好 阿布蒂将毁掉他的枕头城堡 |
[12:57] | and Troy will expand his blanket fort into the space. | 特洛伊将以此扩大他的毯子城堡 |
[13:00] | Everyone wins. | 共赢的抉择 |
[13:01] | Except Abed, but you know, not everyone can win. | 阿布蒂除外 要知道 不是谁都能赢 |
[13:05] | Is that what you want, Troy? | 这就是你想要的吗 特洛伊 |
[13:06] | For me to destroy my pillow fort so you could set your record? | 毁掉我的枕头城堡 就为破纪录 |
[13:10] | It is. | 没错 |
[13:12] | Magnitude. | 磁太太 |
[13:14] | Evacuate fort Abed, and prepare for self-destruct. | 疏散阿布蒂城堡 准备启动自毁 |
[13:16] | Sir? | 先生 |
[13:17] | Do it. | 快做 |
[13:18] | We’re done here. | 我们了结了 |
[13:19] | Pop, pop, captain. | 噼里啪啦砰砰 队长 |
[13:32] | Oh! Subway. | 赛百味 |
[13:33] | Britta, I was worried you wouldn’t come. | 布雷塔 我生怕你会不来 |
[13:35] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无法抑制对你的思念 |
[13:41] | They wanted me to plant a bug on you. | 他们要我在你身上装窃听器 |
[13:43] | I can’t, and I won’t. | 我做不到 也不会这么做 |
[13:44] | Our values, our identities– they mean nothing to me now. | 价值观 身份 现在都变得毫无意义 |
[13:48] | Only the primal remains. | 只剩最原始的欲望 |
[13:49] | To me, you are simply a physical necessity. | 对我来说 你就是我的宿命 |
[13:55] | Oh, Subway. | 赛百味 |
[14:00] | Subway. | 赛百味 |
[14:02] | Oh, Subway. | 赛百味 |
[14:04] | Oh, Subway. | 赛百味 |
[14:07] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[14:07] | No, this is wrong, Pierce. | 我们不能这样 皮尔斯 |
[14:09] | I just wanted to open a sandwich shop. | 我只是想开家三明治店 |
[14:10] | I did not sign up for this. | 可不想掺和这种事 |
[14:11] | You don’t want to get your hands dirty, fine. | 你不愿意下黑手 那好 |
[14:13] | I will. | 我来干 |
[14:15] | Nice knowing you, Subway. | 走着瞧吧 赛百味 |
[14:17] | If that is your real name. | 你这个名真心奇葩 |
[14:33] | Kim. It’s me, Jeff. | 金姆 是我 杰夫 |
[14:37] | The inconsiderate jerk. | 那个目中无人的混蛋 |
[14:39] | Look, I don’t remember hurting you, | 听着 我记不得哪里伤害到你了 |
[14:41] | and I have to assume that’s what hurt you. | 我只能猜是我太过自傲 |
[14:44] | God knows what crime you’ve committed | 天知道你犯了什么错 |
[14:45] | to deserve me disregarding you entirely. | 遭得我这般无视 |
[14:48] | But whatever your crime, | 但无论你做错了什么 |
[14:49] | I think we both know the real crime is mine. | 你我都清楚 真正的罪人是我 |
[14:53] | I’m a self-centered, shallow jackass. | 我就是个自大 肤浅的混蛋 |
[14:56] | And I just want to… thank you for your note | 我只想…谢谢你的纸条 |
[15:00] | because I’m going to try and change. | 我要试着改过自新 |
[15:03] | I just wish you were here to forgive me. | 真希望你能在这里 原谅我 |
[15:05] | I am. | 我在呢 |
[15:07] | And I do. | 而且我原谅你了 |
[15:09] | I’m Kim. | 我就是金姆 |
[15:10] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[15:11] | You said Kim was dead. | 你不是说金姆死了吗 |
[15:13] | Because you never remember who I am. | 因为你根本不记得我是谁 |
[15:16] | First year, we hung out, like, ten times. | 一年级我们一起出去玩 大概有十次吧 |
[15:18] | and each time, you introduced yourself to me. | 结果每一次 你都要对我做自我介绍 |
[15:20] | That’s why I wrote that note. | 所以我才写了那张纸条 |
[15:21] | And then today, it’s like you still don’t remember me. | 结果今天 看来你还是不记得我 |
[15:24] | And–and you still assume from my name that I am a girl. | 还以名取人 认为我是女的 |
[15:26] | I had no choice but to make up that | 我实在没辙只能胡扯 |
[15:28] | awesome story about a dead chick | 一个姑娘香消玉殒的故事 |
[15:29] | to hurt you like you hurt me. | 来伤害你就像你曾伤害我那样 |
[15:31] | I am so sorry… | 我太对不起你了 |
[15:35] | Kim. Right? | 金姆 没错吧 |
[15:38] | Do you know how long I’ve waited to hear you say that? | 你知道我等你说这句话等了多久吗 |
[15:42] | What the hell is this crap? | 你俩这是演的哪儿一出啊 |
[15:44] | Annie, this is Kim. | 安妮 这就是金姆 |
[15:46] | I think because he had a girl’s name, | 我之前只记得他有一个女孩儿名 |
[15:48] | I never took him seriously. | 我从没把他当回事过 |
[15:49] | It happens literally all the time, | 这事儿经常发生啊 |
[15:51] | Which is insane because 16% of all people named Kim are men. | 匪夷所思的是这里16%的金姆都是纯爷们 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 我错了 哥们儿 |
[15:55] | Don’t apologize to this guy. | 你跟他道什么歉啊 |
[15:56] | You told me to apologize. | 你告诉我要道歉的啊 |
[15:58] | To a dead girl’s locker. | 是向一个死去的妹子的储物柜 |
[16:00] | I thought I was representing the sisterhood. | 我还以为我是代表闺蜜团 |
[16:03] | thought I was teaching you a lesson | 来好好给你上一课呢 |
[16:04] | about all the girls you dominate and then ignore. | 为那些被你玩弄又忽视的女孩儿们出口气 |
[16:08] | Not to waste your energy on some weird, cloying, | 而不是让你把精力都放在这个奇怪又倒胃口 |
[16:11] | hypersensitive stalker with a girl’s name. | 有着女孩名字的敏感跟踪狂身上 |
[16:14] | Hey! You are really mean. | 你也太刻薄了吧 |
[16:16] | Put it in a letter, Jane Austen. | 简·奥斯汀 写封信慢慢骂吧 |
[16:21] | Prepare to initiate protocol omega. | 准备履行最后的协议吧 |
[16:24] | Good-bye, pillow fort. You were a beautiful dream. | 再见 枕头城堡 你就是黄粱一梦啊 |
[16:28] | More than a dream. It’s here. | 不仅仅是个梦 它真实存在啊 |
[16:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:32] | Someone who understands dedication | 一个理解你将自己的一切奉献给了 |
[16:34] | to craftsmanship in the face of mediocrity. | 这件艺术品又不被世人所认同的感觉的人 |
[16:37] | This world is run by the unremarkables. | 这个世界就是被与众不同的人主宰着 |
[16:40] | Don’t do what you always do, Abed. | 阿布蒂 不要惯性思维 |
[16:42] | Don’t corrupt the host to pacify the parasites. | 别为了安抚寄生虫而摧毁了寄主 |
[16:45] | Ask yourself, | 问问自己 |
[16:46] | “What if I stopped worrying about their acceptance of me?” | 如果再也不在乎他们对我的认可度又会如何 |
[16:49] | What if it fell to the Reggies of the world | 如果你抛弃世上所有的雷吉警官 |
[16:53] | to keep up with the inspectors or perish? | 而只是保留时空探长 你会毁灭吗 |
[16:57] | Now please turn your head while I crawl away. | 在我爬走的时候请你转过头去 |
[17:01] | I’m going through some stuff right now. | 我得去方便一下啦 |
[17:05] | I’m very insecure. | 我好怕怕啊 |
[17:09] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[17:10] | I’ll ask the questions here. | 这话应该是我来问你吧 |
[17:12] | You had sex with Subway, and I recorded it. | 你和赛百味滚床单了 我都录下来了 |
[17:20] | You know what, I’m going to let this one slide. | 我还是打算放过他们 |
[17:21] | – What? – What? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[17:22] | I know we have very strict rules | 我知道我们有很严格的规定 |
[17:23] | against romantic entanglements with our corpohumanoids, | 反对与我们的虚拟人与真人发生关系 |
[17:27] | but at this point in time, | 但是现在看来 |
[17:28] | We can’t stop them from having hearts. | 我们不能阻止他们也有自己的情感 |
[17:31] | These two are clearly in love. | 他俩很明显已经坠入爱河了 |
[17:33] | If they want to express that love | 如果他们想表达这种爱 |
[17:34] | in a perfectly healthy way, then–okay, hold on. | 还是这样一种健康的方式 那么 等等 |
[17:39] | Th–is this what I think it is? | 这 这不是我想的那种吧 |
[17:42] | That got unhealthy real quick. | 这进入不健康环节也太快了点儿吧 |
[17:45] | That–okay, that’s– yeah, that’s weird. | 好吧 这 还成 太奇怪了吧 |
[17:47] | That is well out of the mainstream. | 这也太离谱了吧 |
[17:49] | You know, I was raised in the– | 我虽然生长在 |
[17:50] | the bay area, but I– I’m a father now. | 沿海地区 可这也 我都已为人父了啊 |
[17:55] | Subway cannot stand for that, and frankly, Rick, | 赛百味不能承受那些 说实话 瑞奇 |
[17:58] | I-I’m surprised you did. | 我 我很惊讶你竟然那么做了 |
[18:00] | My name is Subway. | 我叫赛百味啊 |
[18:00] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[18:02] | – The bread is stale. – No! No! | -就到这儿吧 -不 不要啊 |
[18:04] | – Oh, my god. – You! | -天啊 -你过来 |
[18:05] | Subway, I love you! | 赛百味 我爱你 |
[18:07] | – Britta! – Shut up. | -布雷塔 -闭嘴 |
[18:08] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[18:09] | Well, if that’ll be all, | 如果没什么别的事儿的话 |
[18:10] | I’ll be on my way. | 我也该走了 |
[18:13] | If someone could hand me my jacket. | 能不能把我的外套递过来 |
[18:16] | It’s right over there on the coatrack next to the door. | 那不就在门边的衣架上嘛 |
[18:19] | If somebody could just hand it to me, that would be great. | 如果有人能帮忙递过来 就再好不过了 |
[18:25] | I guess I’m confused. | 我很困惑啊 |
[18:26] | Why don’t you just grab it on your way out the door– | 你为什么不在出门的时候顺手拿衣服呢 |
[18:28] | You know what? Now I’m not leaving. | 你猜怎么着 我还就不走了 |
[18:30] | Now I’m just going to sit for a while | 现在我打算就这么坐一会 |
[18:32] | and focus on how unacceptable today was. | 好好反思今天是多么的人神共愤 |
[18:37] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[18:38] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[18:41] | I never realized I had my own issues regarding gender roles, | 我从未意识到自己在性别角色上也有问题 |
[18:44] | and it was certainly unfair of me to take them out on Kim. | 所以我那样对待金姆是极其不公平的 |
[18:49] | Who’s kim? | 金姆是谁 |
[18:52] | Corporate America has destroyed love. | 美国企业在扼杀爱情 |
[18:54] | – Again? – Subway! | -又开始了吗 -赛百味 |
[18:58] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else. | 对不起 我认错人了 |
[19:01] | Britta, you silly. It is me, subway. | 布雷塔 小傻瓜 我是赛百味啊 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | I had a great time with you last night in the pillow fort, | 昨晚在枕头城堡你真是太销魂了 |
[19:07] | The one exception being the deviant sex act | 在那场离经叛道的性爱中不寻常的体位 |
[19:10] | you initiated without my consent. | 你可完全没经过我的允许哦 |
[19:15] | Eat fresh. | 新鲜饮食每一天哦 |
[19:20] | There is a situation developing in the study room. | 自习室现在出大事儿了 |
[19:22] | I would elaborate, but I am out of breath | 我很想详述 但是我都喘不上气了 |
[19:24] | Because I walked here very briskly. | 因为刚才走得太急了 |
[19:30] | Calm down! | 冷静一下 |
[19:31] | Calm! | 淡定 |
[19:33] | Down! | 淡定 |
[19:35] | – What’s going on here? – Abed won’t tear down his fort. | -怎么了 -阿布蒂拒绝拆除他的城堡 |
[19:38] | I shouldn’t have to compromise my craftsmanship | 我不想牺牲我的心血来换取 |
[19:39] | – to placate mediocrity. – Mediocrity? | -小人的安宁 -小人 |
[19:42] | Okay, b– boys, boys. | 伙 伙计们 |
[19:43] | The guinness rep will be here in two days. | 两天之后吉尼斯纪录的代表就到了 |
[19:46] | Can we just flip a coin to decide who has to back down? | 我们能不能抛硬币决定谁应该让步呢 |
[19:49] | – No. – No. | -不要 -不行 |
[19:50] | Well, I’m dean, so I’m making the call. | 我是院长 我做主 |
[19:56] | The pillow fort comes down. | 枕头城堡拆了吧 |
[19:57] | – All right, you stay back. – Watch it, Star-burns. | -你给我站住 -看好了 星霸 |
[20:00] | My name is Alex! | 人家叫亚历克斯 |
[20:08] | This is war! | 开战了 |
[20:26] | – Back, back. – Back. | -退回去 -快退回去 |
[20:27] | – Go. – Back, back, back in the fort. | -快跑 -撤退 撤回堡里 |
[20:32] | To be continued. | 这事绝对没完 |
[20:43] | Sir, it appears that Troy Barnes’ blanket fort | 先生 看来特洛伊·巴恩斯的毯子城堡 |
[20:45] | May go to war with Abed Nadir’s pillow fort. | 将和阿布蒂·纳迪亚的枕头城堡展开大战了 |
[20:48] | Of course. | 不出所料 |
[20:49] | Soon Troy and Abed will be torn asunder, | 不久阿布蒂和特洛伊就会心生芥蒂 |
[20:52] | and an unencumbered Troy will turn to his destiny… | 接着特洛伊将毫无阻碍重回命运轨道 |
[20:55] | The Air Conditioning Repair School. | 那就是加入我们空调修理工学院 |
[20:58] | – You are a cold-blooded man, sir. – Yes. | -亲 你好冷血啊 -那必须的 |
[21:02] | How unfortunate for Troy and Abed… | 特洛伊和阿布蒂可真够不走运的 |
[21:08] | See you at band practise. | 乐队排练见 |