时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hot ‘n’ Brown’s coffee really wakes me up | “鲜又浓”家的咖啡 让我清醒 |
[00:12] | to the fact that its coffee sucks. | 意识到它有多难喝 |
[00:13] | I miss having a coffee shop. | 真怀念这里的咖啡小铺 |
[00:15] | Now where am I going to get | 现在我要去哪里买 |
[00:16] | my cappuccinos and Sarah Mclachlan CDs? | 卡布奇诺和莎拉·麦克拉克兰的CD |
[00:18] | It wasn’t that great. If I had this space, | 原来的不怎么样啦 如果是我经营 |
[00:21] | I would have served fresh fruit and sandwiches, | 我就会卖新鲜水果和三明治 |
[00:22] | and I would’ve got rid of that | 我会取消毫无道理的 |
[00:23] | take-a-penny, leave-a-penny nonsense. | “拿走一分 留下一分” |
[00:25] | If the good lord wanted you to have a penny, you’d have one. | 如果上帝让你有一分 不留也会有 |
[00:28] | Pierce… | 皮尔斯 |
[00:29] | Why do you look like a wealthy murderer? | 你怎么一身富翁杀人犯的打扮 |
[00:31] | I look like an entrepreneur. | 我这是企业家打扮 |
[00:33] | Now that my dad’s gone, I’m expanding Hawthorne industries | 现在我父亲去世了 我要通过投资新产品 |
[00:36] | by investing in new products. | 来扩展霍桑企业 |
[00:38] | – Like…These. – What’s that? | -比如说 这个 -这是什么 |
[00:42] | It’s an automatic security camera | 这是自动安检摄影头 |
[00:43] | that can tell your friends from intruders. | 可以区分朋友与入侵者 |
[00:45] | How does it work? | 原理是什么 |
[00:47] | Your guests have arrived. | 你的客人到了 |
[00:49] | Threat level four. | 四级威胁 |
[00:52] | Your guests have arrived. | 你的客人到了 |
[00:54] | It’s not calibrated. | 还没经过校准 |
[00:55] | Wireless racism. The future of the past is now. | 无线种族歧视 过去的未来现在实现了 |
[00:58] | Why don’t you put your money into a good idea, like Shirley? | 为什么不进行合理投资 比如雪瑞的生意 |
[01:00] | Oh, I made that offer the first day I met her. | 刚认识她那天我就提议了 |
[01:02] | She almost broke my nose. | 她差点没打断我的鼻子 |
[01:03] | I mean, Shirley’s good with food, | 雪瑞擅长烹饪 |
[01:05] | you have capital, and Greendale has real estate. | 你有资金 学校有经营的地方 |
[01:08] | What are you talking about, Britta? | 你在说什么 布雷塔 |
[01:09] | I’m talking about the whole reason you came here– | 我在说你来上学的原因 |
[01:11] | To start a business. | 不就是为了自己做生意吗 |
[01:13] | What do you think, Shirley? | 你觉得怎样 雪瑞 |
[01:14] | Should I have my people call your people? | 要不要让我的人打电话给你的人 |
[01:17] | I mean, not your people. | 你的人不是指你们黑人 |
[01:19] | I could think about it. | 我可以考虑下 |
[01:24] | Is Shirley Bennett in the house? | 雪瑞·伯纳德在吗 |
[01:27] | The year was 1991. | 那是1991年 |
[01:31] | Andre, what are you doing here? | 安德烈 你在做什么 |
[01:41] | Spring fling dance. | 春唇欲动舞会 |
[01:43] | See, that’s where I first laid eyes on Shirley Edwards. | 那是我第一次注意到雪瑞·爱德华 |
[01:47] | A vision in hyper color and hammer pants. | 她穿着变色衫和哈伦裤 |
[01:51] | Baby girl, I have loved you ever since there was a Soviet Union | 宝贝姑娘 苏联还存在的时候我就爱上了你 |
[01:54] | and only one Damon Wayans. | 那时叫戴蒙·韦恩的只有一个 |
[01:56] | Baby, I know I’ve made mistakes, | 宝贝 我知道自己犯过错 |
[01:58] | but I’m so happy we’ve made it through. | 我真的很开心我们重归于好 |
[02:01] | But there’s one thing, | 但有一件事 |
[02:02] | something important, that we keep putting off. | 非常重要的事 我们一直在拖延 |
[02:07] | Will you, Shirley Bennett, | 你 雪瑞·伯纳德 |
[02:09] | marry me, Andre Bennett, again? | 是否愿意再次嫁给我 安德烈·伯纳德 |
[02:13] | Yes, yes, again! | 愿意 愿意 愿意再嫁 |
[02:21] | Shall I notify authorities? | 需要我报警吗 |
[02:51] | It’s cool that Andre and Shirley are getting married again. | 安德烈和雪瑞复婚真是件大好事 |
[02:52] | There’s a whole generation | 整整一代观众 |
[02:53] | of viewers that didn’t get to see the original. | 错过了原版 只能看翻拍 |
[02:54] | Let’s hope it’s more of a Bale than a Kilmer situation. | 希望能像贝尔版的蝙蝠侠强过方基默的原版一样 |
[02:57] | Second weddings are okay, I guess. | 第二次婚礼应该还行吧 |
[02:59] | If I had to rank ’em, uh… | 如果给我的婚礼排序 |
[03:00] | It would go fourth, seventh, second, | 应该是四七二 |
[03:02] | fifth, first, third, sixth. | 五一三六 |
[03:05] | – No, wait–first then fifth. – Got it– | -不是 一五才对 -明白 |
[03:07] | Fourth, seventh, second, first, fifth, third, sixth. | 四七二一五三六 |
[03:09] | When’s our culture gonna outgrow this wedding thing? | 我们的文化何时开始如此夸大婚礼的 |
[03:12] | You’re anti-wedding, now? | 你现在是反婚礼派了吗 |
[03:13] | No, she’s just pro-anti. | 不 反对的她都同意 |
[03:15] | No to everything you both said. | 不是你们所说的全部 |
[03:16] | Weddings are like little girls’ tea parties, | 婚礼就像是小女生的茶会 |
[03:18] | except the women are the stuffed animals, | 除了女人是毛绒动物玩具 |
[03:20] | the men are making them talk, | 男人让她们说话 |
[03:22] | and they’re not drinking tea, | 大家喝的也不是茶 |
[03:23] | they’re drinking antiquated gender roles. | 喝的是古老的性别角色 |
[03:25] | Somebody tell Britta what an analogy is. | 有人能告诉布雷塔类比的意思吗 |
[03:27] | I know what it is. | 我知道类比 |
[03:28] | It’s like a thought with another thought’s hat on. | 就好比一个想法戴在另一个想法的头上 |
[03:34] | Look, I can’t get behind this marriage thing, either. | 我对婚礼也不太感冒 |
[03:36] | It was invented back when “Till death” meant “Till your first cold.” | 发明这游戏时 “死亡”意味着”第一次感冒” |
[03:40] | I mean, life’s too long to spend it with someone else. | 如今漫漫人生长路 岂能陪一人度过 |
[03:42] | – It’s a sucker’s game. – It’s a mutual cop out. | -这是失败者的游戏 -是相互反悔 |
[03:44] | I mean, just nut up and die alone. | 就不能豁出去孤独终老吗 |
[03:47] | – Hello. – Oh, my god, we’re so happy for you! – You are glowing. | -大家好 -天啊 真为你高兴 -你真是满面春风 |
[03:50] | I know, isn’t it exciting? | 我知道 好激动哦 |
[03:52] | The rehearsal is in two days, | 婚礼彩排在两天后 |
[03:53] | and the wedding is the day after that, | 接着就是婚礼 |
[03:55] | on our anniversary. | 是我们的周年纪念日 |
[03:56] | And I’m sure you all can make it, | 我肯定你们都能出席 |
[03:57] | because you’re already here. | 因为大家都已经到了 |
[03:59] | You’re having your wedding in the study room? | 你要在自习室举行婚礼吗 |
[04:00] | Our church has certain policies regarding things like second weddings, | 我们的教堂规矩还是挺严的 比如说二婚 |
[04:04] | and tight jeans and… | 紧身牛仔裤 |
[04:05] | calico cats. | 杂色猫 |
[04:07] | Um, Jeff, I was wondering if you would do us the honor | 杰夫 不知道有没有这个荣幸 |
[04:09] | of giving a toast at our wedding? | 请你在婚礼上致辞 |
[04:11] | Good idea! | 好主意 |
[04:12] | Jeff has a lot of thoughts about marriage. | 杰夫对婚姻的看法可多了 |
[04:14] | I would be honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[04:16] | Shirley, do you need any help with your wedding? | 雪瑞 你的婚礼需要帮手吗 |
[04:18] | This probably sounds silly, | 说出来挺傻的 |
[04:19] | but every time I see a wedding idea I like, | 但每次我看到喜欢的婚礼点子 |
[04:21] | I put it in a little scrapbook. | 我就会加在剪贴本里 |
[04:23] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真好 |
[04:25] | We can help too. | 我们也可以帮忙 |
[04:26] | We just saw The inspector spacetime wedding episode, | 我们刚看了《时空探长》的婚礼集 |
[04:28] | So we know what pitfalls to avoid. | 知道什么样的错误应该避免 |
[04:29] | Be sure to get a DNA reading of your prospective mate. | 一定要确认下对方的DNA |
[04:31] | Inspector spacetime ended up marrying himself as a baby. | 时空探长就娶了自己的婴儿版 |
[04:33] | I think I got this. | 我有个主意 |
[04:35] | Everyone just come and… | 大家都来就行了 |
[04:37] | relax and behave normally. | 放轻松 举止像个正常人 |
[04:46] | That’s the noise people make when they’re offended | 安妮租的所有电影中 |
[04:47] | in all the movies that Annie rents. | 被冒犯的人都会发现这种声音 |
[04:49] | We’ll try not to embarrass you | 我们会尽力不在你的 |
[04:50] | at your community college library wedding. | 社区大学图书馆婚礼上让你丢脸 |
[04:52] | – Thank you. – Oh, Shirley, | -多谢 -雪瑞 |
[04:53] | I managed to set up a meeting with the dean, | 我想跟院长约个时间开会 |
[04:55] | so we can pitch him our sandwich shop idea. | 向他展示我们三明治小店的构想 |
[04:57] | I’ve already registered a website– | 我已经注册了网站 |
[05:00] | It’s, uh, h-t-t-p, colon, forward slash, forward slash, | 网址是 HTTP 冒号 斜杠 斜杠 |
[05:04] | W-w-w, period, members, period, | WWW 点 会员 点 |
[05:07] | webplicity custom sites– all one word–period, | 子虚乌有自定义网站 无空格 点 |
[05:11] | – C-o– – Oh, I don’t know, Pierce. | -co -我不知道 皮尔斯 |
[05:12] | I’m way too busy for that now with the wedding and everything. | 我现在要筹备婚礼什么的太忙了 |
[05:15] | Bye-bye, everybody. | 再见了各位 |
[05:16] | I have to practice my walk. | 我得练习入场步伐 |
[05:21] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[05:22] | Another business venture down the toilet. | 又一桩投资黄了 |
[05:25] | No problem, I’ve still got plan “C.” | 没事 我还有第二后备计划 |
[05:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, the trouser bench. | 女士们先生们 见识一下”裤裤椅” |
[05:35] | For the man on the go who makes frequent stops. | 专为走两步停一步的人士设计 |
[05:41] | Will somebody please call all the ambulances? | 谁叫一下救护车吧 |
[05:43] | I can’t believe Shirley. | 真受不了雪瑞 |
[05:44] | We should show up at this wedding | 我们参加婚礼的时候 |
[05:45] | and be the most normal people in the world. | 肯定能表现得正常得要命 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I could go as Normal man | 对 我扮”阿正” |
[05:48] | and you could be my trusty sidekick Ordinario. | 你扮”阿常” 我们是最亲密的好机油 |
[05:50] | No. That’s already weird. | 不行 听着就很怪 |
[05:52] | We’d be playing into her hand. | 这就正中她下怀了 |
[05:54] | We should just show up wearing boring gray suits | 我们应该穿着最普通的灰西装 |
[05:57] | with gray ties and gray shirts. | 系着灰领带 穿着灰衬衫 |
[06:00] | We could dye our hair gray. | 可以把头发也染灰 |
[06:01] | And then we could lay down on the sidewalk and be invisible. | 然后躺在人行道上假装隐形人 |
[06:03] | You know, maybe Shirley’s got a point. | 看来雪瑞那么说还是在理的 |
[06:05] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[06:07] | What if we purged all the weirdness from our systems? | 事先把所有诡异元素从系统中清除 怎么样 |
[06:09] | You mean– – A full 24-hour weird-down | 什么意思 -在幻梦空间来个 |
[06:11] | in the dreamatorium. | 全天不停歇”驱诡”行动 |
[06:12] | Just you, me, and our imaginations–no restraints. | 就你 我 外加所有幻想 不设墙 |
[06:15] | By the wedding, our temptation to act weird will be gone. | 到婚礼那天 我们身上的诡异气息肯定能散尽 |
[06:18] | I’m feeling more normal already. | 听完就神清气爽 顿感正常 |
[06:20] | – Crab walk home? – Yeah. | -蟹爬回去? -好 |
[06:25] | Shirley, my ninth-grade English teacher used to say, | 雪瑞 我九年级的英语老师总是说 |
[06:28] | “There will always be a reason not to follow your dreams.” | “追逐梦想的路上总会有障碍” |
[06:31] | At the time, he meant I was under the age of consent. | 他当时的意思其实是我还没到法定年龄 |
[06:33] | But his words still apply. | 但这句话还是有用的 |
[06:35] | Are you sure your wedding is the reason you’re bailing | 你确定要因为婚礼的关系 |
[06:37] | on this business with Pierce? | 退出跟皮尔斯的生意计划吗 |
[06:39] | Uh, in the words of my ninth-grade English teacher, | 我九年级的英语老师说的是 |
[06:41] | “You are dippin’ and dappin’ and don’t know what’s happenin’.” | “你们也就露个脸 糊里糊涂过一遍” |
[06:44] | Fine, we both went to public school. | 好吧 咱都上的公立学校 |
[06:45] | It’s just that I don’t want to see you slide | 我只是不想让你又回到那种 |
[06:47] | – into your old comfort zone. – You don’t know that. | -温水煮青蛙的环境 -你怎么这么说 |
[06:50] | I am gonna start a business– soon! | 我要做生意的 过一阵就做 |
[06:53] | I can’t help it if I have floral arrangements to pick. And a DJ to hire– | 但是我还要选花 找DJ 忙不过来 |
[06:56] | Shirley, if that really is your excuse, | 雪瑞 如果你要这么说的话 |
[06:58] | I will plan your wedding for you! | 我帮你准备婚礼 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | Oh, my good God. Thank you for that. | 天哪 谢谢你 |
[07:11] | I was serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:16] | Britta, you’re not planning my wedding. | 布雷塔 我不会让你帮我筹备婚礼的 |
[07:17] | – What if Annie helps? – Oh, hey, guys. | -要是有安妮帮忙呢 -姑娘们 |
[07:19] | Did someone say “Annie”, “Help,” “Wedding,” | 我听到了”安妮” “帮忙” “婚礼” |
[07:22] | And something about maybe hydrangeas? | 好像还提到了什么”绣球花” 是不是 |
[07:23] | Shirley, you can lie to yourself, | 雪瑞 你可以自欺 |
[07:25] | but you can’t lie to me. | 但你欺不了我 |
[07:26] | Do not use your second wedding as an excuse to limit yourself. | 别拿二婚当借口 限制了自己的发展 |
[07:31] | Pierce, come here. | 皮尔斯 过来 |
[07:34] | Shirley, do you take this man to be your business partner? | 雪瑞 你愿意跟这个人结成生意伙伴吗 |
[07:38] | – Mmm, I guess. – Sure. | -凑活吧 -好 |
[07:40] | I had to shelve the trouser bench anyway. | 反正我的”裤裤椅”也要暂时搁置了 |
[07:42] | There are still some parts of the prototype that need to be extracted. | 还有几个样品零件要拔出来呢 |
[07:47] | Maybe you’re misunderstanding? | 你们想歪了吧 |
[07:50] | I mean, from my butt. | 我是说 从菊花里拔 |
[07:53] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[07:57] | Meet Shirley. | 雪瑞登场 |
[07:59] | She’s modern, she’s urban, | 她是摩登女郎 她是都市白领 |
[08:01] | she’s fun, and she’s hungry. | 她幽默风趣 她饥肠辘辘 |
[08:02] | You probably notice she’s black, but not a stereotype– | 你可能也注意到了她是黑人 不过是改良版 |
[08:05] | – Suburban black. – Is she suburban or urban? | -城郊黑人 -她到底是城郊的还是城里的 |
[08:07] | She’s half-urban. | 城乡结合部的 |
[08:09] | Let’s say– writer’s secret, bad pitch– | 别纠结了 就当我设定失误好了 |
[08:12] | Her father’s a record producer, her mother’s a shirelle. | 她爹是唱片制作人 她娘是辣妹 |
[08:14] | We’re supposed to be preparing a business pitch. | 我们是要做企划书 |
[08:17] | What about revenue projections? What are the margins gonna be? | 预期收益怎么样 盈余情况又如何 |
[08:20] | Shirley, Shirley, Shirley…….. | 雪瑞呀雪瑞 |
[08:23] | Sweet, innocent Shirley. | 天真的小雪瑞 |
[08:27] | – What was the question? – Look, | -你问什么来着 -听着 |
[08:29] | this was Britta’s stupid idea. | 这都是布雷塔撺掇的 |
[08:31] | I’d rather be with my man, planning my wedding, | 我还是跟我老公一起筹备婚礼吧 |
[08:33] | and you’d clearly rather be with Halle Berry in 1999. | 你呢 就守着那个十几年前的哈莉·贝瑞吧 |
[08:36] | Pleasure not doing business with you. | 很高兴不跟你合作 |
[08:40] | Shirley, Hawthorne wipes fired me. | 雪瑞 霍桑纸业把我解雇了 |
[08:46] | They were just waiting for my dad to be out of the picture. | 他们就等着我老爹挂的这一天呢 |
[08:49] | I’m not an entrepreneur. | 我不是什么企业家 |
[08:51] | I’m just a kid with a bunch of money, I… | 穷得只剩下钱了 我… |
[08:55] | Please, please, help me be somebody. | 求你了 帮我成点事业吧 |
[08:58] | Let me invest in you. | 就让我帮你投资吧 |
[09:06] | First thing we need to figure out is our overhead. | 首先我们要把经营费用算清楚 |
[09:09] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:13] | These pockets. | 这么多口袋 |
[09:15] | Do you know someone that can buy a pen? | 你知道谁会买笔吗 |
[09:17] | Yes! | 知道 |
[09:18] | Well, have you thought about the color story for your wedding? | 关于婚礼的色彩 有什么故事要带入吗 |
[09:21] | He means the theme of the wedding. | 他是指婚礼的主题 |
[09:22] | Right, Dale? | 对吧 戴尔 |
[09:23] | Same theme as every wedding– | 就最普通的三从主题嘛 |
[09:25] | conformity, blind participation, and patriarchal– | 顺从 盲从 夫从 |
[09:27] | – What about pink? – We don’t call it pink. | -粉色怎么样 -不能叫粉红 |
[09:29] | We don’t call anything by its name. | 我们从来不直呼其名 |
[09:30] | That’s, like, day-one floral school stuff. | 这可是花饰最基本的常识 |
[09:32] | This is citrine. This is opalescent. | 这叫柠檬 这叫蛋白石 |
[09:34] | This is sea glass, cameo, and cerulean. | 这叫海草 浮雕 还有蓝天 |
[09:37] | Come on, how difficult is this? | 拉倒吧 能有多难啊 |
[09:40] | You do one of these, one of these, | 一枝这个 一枝这个 |
[09:42] | One of these, this one, | 再一枝这个 这个 |
[09:44] | This one and, like, stick a ribbon on it. Happy? | 还有这个 再绑个丝带 行了吧 |
[09:50] | Britta, that’s a really beautiful arrangement. | 布雷塔 你插得好漂亮啊 |
[09:52] | Color me lavender. | 我薰衣草了 |
[09:54] | “Lavender” Means “Impressed.” | “薰衣草”就是”震惊”的意思 |
[09:56] | Yeah, well, great– flowers look good in a pot. | 有什么的 花插在瓶里就好看呗 |
[09:58] | There are people dying in uganda. | 这会儿乌干达正血流成河呢 |
[10:03] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Don’t eat my skin! | 别吃我的皮 |
[10:09] | I am shaving everything! | 我见啥削啥 |
[10:12] | – Well, that should do it. – Yeah. | -这应该就好了 -对 |
[10:15] | My god, isn’t tonight Shirley’s wedding rehearsal? | 天哪 今晚不是雪瑞的婚礼彩排吗 |
[10:17] | Look at how we’re dressed. | 看咱俩穿的 |
[10:18] | Yes, this simply won’t do. | 是啊 这肯定不行 |
[10:19] | Let’s change into something appropriate for the occasion and be on our way. | 咱们换身得体的衣服就走吧 |
[10:21] | I agree. | 好 |
[10:23] | Troy and Abed being normal. | 特洛伊和阿布蒂要正常 |
[10:30] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[10:31] | I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[10:35] | You’re, like, sentimental and stuff. | 我知道你感情最丰富了 |
[10:38] | I’m really having trouble coming up with a toast. | 我憋不出婚礼贺词 |
[10:39] | I find that hard to believe, Jeff. | 我可不信 杰夫 |
[10:41] | You once convinced Troy | 你有次都骗倒了特洛伊 |
[10:42] | that turtlenecks were made of turtles’ necks. | 说圆领毛衣[字面意思龟脖]是乌龟脖子做的 |
[10:44] | It’s true, my superpower is that | 没错 我就有这种超能力 |
[10:45] | I can assume any position that suits my purpose. | 为达到目的可以无中生有 |
[10:47] | In that example– | 你刚说的那种情况 |
[10:49] | keeping turtlenecks as an option for myself, down the road. | 是我耍心眼 想只有我能穿圆领毛衣 |
[10:52] | But I do have a kryptonite. | 但我也有软肋 |
[10:53] | It’s so obvious to me that marriage is dumb, | 我觉得结婚这件事简直蠢透了 |
[10:55] | I can’t even pretend to get behind it. | 我没法装出一副欢天喜地的样子 |
[10:57] | You know what I think would make the perfect toast? | 知道怎样才能想出好的祝辞吗 |
[10:59] | You, as Shirley’s friend and a good guy, | 你身为雪瑞的好友 堂堂好男儿 |
[11:02] | just saying what’s really in your heart. | 把心里所想的说出来就好了 |
[11:05] | There’s something real in there. | 内心深处最真实的东西 |
[11:07] | Maybe that’s what scares you. | 也许正是它使你胆怯 |
[11:22] | I could use a drink. | 喝点小酒吐真言 |
[11:23] | Shirley’s sandwiches can offer students more food for less money, | 雪瑞三明治可为学生提供物美价廉的食品 |
[11:26] | and provide the campus with a higher percentage of the profits. | 并且能给校方带来更多利润 |
[11:29] | Pierce, put up the next slide. | 皮尔斯 放下张幻灯片 |
[11:31] | That’s me! | 这不是我吗 |
[11:32] | Where’d I get all that money I’m holding? | 我哪来的这么多钱 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna tell you the three reasons | 我要告诉你三点 |
[11:35] | that Shirley’s sandwiches and your cafeteria | 雪瑞三明治和你的食堂 |
[11:37] | are going to be successful. | 能够大获成功的原因 |
[11:39] | Well, then I’m writing this down, hmm? | 我是不是该做点笔记 |
[11:41] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[11:43] | Here’s a pen. | 给你支笔 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | Holy crap! | 我的老天 |
[11:56] | Britta, you’re really good at this. | 布雷塔 你很行啊 |
[11:58] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[11:59] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:00] | This may shock you, Annie, | 安妮 这会惊到你 |
[12:01] | but I come from a long line of wives and mothers. | 但我从小就受各种母亲和妻子的熏陶 |
[12:04] | Many do. | 这很正常啊 |
[12:05] | But I ran away from it my whole life. | 但这给我的影响一生都甩不掉 |
[12:07] | I refused to give Santa a christmas list, | 我不给圣诞老人写礼物单 |
[12:10] | because I didn’t want to depend on any man for anything. | 是因为我一丁点都不想依靠男人 |
[12:12] | And now, look at me! | 结果现在 瞧瞧我 |
[12:13] | I’m Betty Crocker. I’m Martha Stewart. | 我简直就是贝蒂妙厨 家政女王 |
[12:15] | I’m one of the Steppenwolf wives. | 我就是荒原狼的怪物妻 |
[12:18] | Ohh, God. | 老天啊 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna make some man very happy someday. | 将来娶我的那个男人真是三生有幸 |
[12:23] | – Easy. – Slow down. | -慢点喝 -别噎着 |
[12:25] | What’s with you guys? | 你们俩又是唱哪出 |
[12:26] | We de-whimsified ourselves. | 我们”去怪异化”了 |
[12:27] | Yep. We’re normal now. | 没错 我们正常了 |
[12:30] | Oh. Good? | 挺好的 |
[12:31] | Hey, anybody seen Shirley? | 你们谁看见雪瑞了 |
[12:32] | What? Shirley’s late to the rehearsal for her wedding? | 啥 雪瑞自己的婚礼彩排都迟到 |
[12:34] | – Oh, my. – Hey, man. | -真不可思议 -伙计 |
[12:35] | You don’t have to be sarcastic. | 别挖苦我了 |
[12:36] | I’m not being sarcastic. | 没挖苦你啊 |
[12:38] | We’re heavily invested in your situation. | 我们为此投入了很多 |
[12:40] | Nothing’s more important to us | 对我们来说 没有什么能比 |
[12:41] | than your second wedding’s rehearsal going smoothly. | 你们复婚彩排的顺利进行更重要 |
[12:44] | Walk away, man. | 伙计 一边凉快去 |
[12:50] | Hey! Did you think of a toast? | 想好婚礼祝辞了吗 |
[12:52] | Well, yeah. | 想好了 |
[12:54] | Uh, I had a drink, | 我喝了杯酒 |
[12:55] | and I looked in my heart, | 审视了一下自己的内心 |
[12:57] | and here’s what I got so far– | 这是我目前想到的 |
[13:02] | “Webster’s dictionary defines–“ | “韦氏字典中的定义” |
[13:03] | Stop! | 快打住 |
[13:04] | “Webster’s dictionary defines”? | “韦氏字典中的定义” |
[13:07] | That’s the Jim Belushi of speech openings– | 吉姆·贝鲁西讲话都不会这么无聊 |
[13:08] | It accomplishes nothing, | 这种祝辞空洞无聊 |
[13:09] | but everyone keeps using it and nobody understands why. | 但不知为何 大家却一直这么搞 |
[13:11] | Yeah, well, it’s all I got. | 是啊 我只能憋出这个 |
[13:12] | That took me eight hours and six Macallan neatses. | 这就是八个小时和六杯无水麦卡伦的成果 |
[13:15] | Look, I’m sorry, I just don’t believe in marriage. | 抱歉 我就是不相信婚姻 |
[13:17] | I do. It’s inevitable. | 我相信 婚姻是不可或缺的 |
[13:21] | And then I’d put a counter across here and the ovens there. | 然后要在这边摆收银台 那里放烤箱 |
[13:25] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:26] | And how fiscal will the quarterly earnings be? | 每季度利润的财务预算是多少 |
[13:29] | Well, initially, the fiscal– | 最初 财政状况会是 |
[13:31] | Wait, that question makes no sense. | 等等 你这问题太不着边了吧 |
[13:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:34] | I just want to sound as good at business as you are. | 我就想跟你一样 商业术语脱口而出 |
[13:36] | I probably shouldn’t say this, | 或许这话不太得当 |
[13:37] | but I cannot believe you learned all this at Greendale. | 但真难以置信你这些都是在格林德尔学到的 |
[13:40] | You’re very professional. | 你太专业了 |
[13:41] | I am, aren’t I? | 可不是吗 |
[13:43] | I brought sodas, so we can toast to our futures. | 苏打水来了 一起为未来举杯吧 |
[13:47] | Look at me now, dad. | 爸 我现在风光了 |
[13:49] | Dad? Oh, my God, | 爸 天啊 坏事了 |
[13:50] | I’m supposed to be looking like a bride | 我本该打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[13:51] | for my wedding rehearsal to the dad of my children. | 跟孩子他爸一块参加婚礼彩排 |
[13:54] | I’m coming, baby. | 宝贝 我这就来了 |
[13:55] | That was… | 这可真是 |
[13:57] | and odd dot to connect. | 思维太跳跃了吧 |
[14:05] | Give me another. | 再给我来一杯 |
[14:12] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:14] | This is who I am. | 这就是老娘的本性 |
[14:15] | Andre, sorry I’m late. | 安德烈 抱歉我来晚了 |
[14:17] | I have wonderful news. | 我有好消息 |
[14:18] | – Where were you? – Uh, getting wonderful news. | -你去哪了 -制造好消息去了 |
[14:21] | The dean loved our pitch and– | 院长喜欢我们的营销广告 |
[14:22] | Your pitch? | 你的营销广告 |
[14:24] | Woman, I’ve been waiting for you for two hours. | 姐们 我等了你俩小时了 |
[14:25] | Oh, no. Has it been that long? | 不会吧 有那么久嘛 |
[14:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我好抱歉啊 |
[14:27] | Don’t you dare use your sexy voice on me. | 别拿你那性感的嗓音魅惑我 |
[14:32] | It’s just a rehearsal. | 不过是场彩排 |
[14:33] | Lord knows we’ve done it before. | 我们婚都结过了 |
[14:35] | That’s not the point. | 重点不在这里 |
[14:37] | Shirley, I thought this wedding was supposed to be | 雪瑞 我以为这场婚礼会是 |
[14:39] | the start of us getting back to normal. | 我们回归正轨的开端 |
[14:40] | – Back to normal? – Yes. | -回归正轨 -没错 |
[14:42] | I need to not be Mr. Mom anymore. | 我不能再又当爹又当妈了 |
[14:44] | Okay, I got to get back to my stereo business. | 我要回去搞我的音响生意 |
[14:46] | You know my store’s been struggling. | 你知道我开的那家店一直不景气 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry, Andre, | 很抱歉 安德烈 |
[14:49] | But “Normal” went out the door the day you did. | 你离开家的那一刻就再无”正轨”二字了 |
[14:52] | Well, if we can’t get back to the way things were, | 如果不能像从前那样 |
[14:54] | why the hell are we getting remarried? | 那他妈复婚有什么意思 |
[15:04] | These shrimp are to die for. | 这些虾简直是美味之至 |
[15:14] | Walk the plank. | 给我走跳板[海盗处死俘虏的一种办法] |
[15:16] | I think you’ve mistaken us for pirates. | 我们可不是海盗 |
[15:18] | We are community college students. | 我们是这所学校的学生 |
[15:21] | Abed, I just had an odd thought. | 阿布蒂 我突然有个奇怪的想法 |
[15:23] | What if once you go from being weird to normal, | 一旦从不正常变到正常后 |
[15:25] | you can never go back to being weird again? | 万一不能变回不正常该怎么办 |
[15:27] | That is an odd thought. | 这想法确实挺奇怪 |
[15:28] | Well, let’s hope it’s the last. | 希望别再有怪点子蹦出来了 |
[15:29] | Cheers to that, my everyday friend. | 干一杯吧 我无时无刻不在的好机油 |
[15:33] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[15:34] | Shirley asked me to say something nice at her wedding. | 雪瑞希望我能在她婚礼上说一些祝福的话 |
[15:38] | – This is the rehearsal. – Shut up, Leonard! | -这只是排练啊 -伦纳德 你给我闭嘴 |
[15:40] | Those teenage girls you play ping-pong with are doing it ironically. | 和你打乒乓球的那些个小姑娘都是在逗你玩儿 |
[15:44] | I searched my heart… | 我掏心挖肺地想啊 |
[15:46] | For something nice to say at a wedding. | 想婚礼上到底说什么漂亮话合适 |
[15:50] | And I found nothing, so I had a drink. | 我什么都没想到 所以我就喝了一杯 |
[15:52] | And then I looked real hard. | 然后我又绞尽脑汁地想啊 |
[15:56] | And you know what I found? | 你们猜我发现了什么 |
[16:00] | My daddy said he would stay with my mommy forever, | 我老爹说过他会和我妈长相厮守 |
[16:03] | and he left! | 结果他却跑了 |
[16:05] | Marriage is a lie! Nobody commits to this! | 婚姻就是一谎言 没人把它当回事儿 |
[16:08] | Nobody stays with anybody forever, | 俩口子过一辈子那就是一神话 |
[16:09] | So why do we keep lying? | 那我们为什么还要在这儿撒谎呢 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna stay with somebody forever. | 我还想和某人相伴一生呢 |
[16:13] | It’s in my stupid DNA. | 我的蠢命里注定的啊 |
[16:15] | I was born to be a wife | 我是穿着嫁衣出生的 |
[16:17] | and that’s all I’m ever gonna be! | 我一直都想做一个贤妻良母 |
[16:19] | You expect anyone here to believe that? | 你还希望有人能相信婚姻吗 |
[16:20] | I don’t care if anybody believes it, jackass! | 蠢货 我才不在乎有没有人相信呢 |
[16:23] | – It’s a fact! – Prove it, ding dong! | -这是事实啊 -证明给我看啊 没招了吧 |
[16:25] | There are a lot of layers to this. | 争论有点儿趋向白热化啊 |
[16:26] | It’s almost too conceptual to follow, but… | 他们说的都太抽象了 但是 |
[16:29] | I love it. | 我就喜欢抽象的 |
[16:30] | So that’s what this was all about, Andre? | 安德烈 你就是为了这点事儿跟我生气 |
[16:32] | Just about wanting me back in the kitchen? | 就是想让我回归家庭做家庭主妇吗 |
[16:33] | I thought you loved being a wife and a mother. | 我以为你喜欢做贤妻良母的 |
[16:35] | Of course, but can’t you see | 我当然愿意 但是你没看出来吗 |
[16:36] | That’s not all I’m about anymore. | 我不仅仅是一个贤妻良母了啊 |
[16:38] | Hi, sorry, don’t want to interrupt. | 不好意思 无意打断你们啊 |
[16:39] | But you are cordially invited to prevent a disaster. | 但是现在需要你们来制止一场悲剧啊 |
[16:42] | I promise to put your dreams before mine. | 我发誓永远做你背后的女人 |
[16:45] | I promise to bottle up my repulsion | 我发誓看到你在下水道里的头发时 |
[16:46] | at the sight of your hair in the drain. | 永远都不吐槽 |
[16:48] | I promise to earn no more than 70% of | 我发誓如果和你做同样的工作 |
[16:50] | what you would make at the same job. | 我挣的钱绝对比你的70%少 |
[16:52] | – What about babies? – What about ’em? | -孩子怎么办啊 -他们怎么了 |
[16:54] | – How many? – Pick a number, dick! | -你想生多少 -蠢货 随意说个数 |
[16:55] | Like, it’s up to me! | 老娘能生着呢 |
[16:56] | What in god’s name are you two doing? | 你们俩在神坛前干什么呢 |
[16:58] | Getting married. | 结婚啊 |
[16:59] | What does it look like we’re doing? | 那你说我俩像在干嘛啊 |
[17:01] | You two are damn fools. Oh, sorry. | 你俩都傻到家了 对不起 |
[17:04] | – I’ll allow it. – I am a fool. | -没关系 -我是个傻子 |
[17:06] | I was a fool to think I wasn’t destined for a life of this. | 我傻到认为自己这辈子都不会结婚生子 |
[17:10] | I mean, look around. | 看看周围 |
[17:11] | Can you even imagine what kind of wedding I could throw | 你们能想象如果姐们儿我上心的话 |
[17:14] | if I actually gave a crap? | 那得搞出多棒的婚礼啊 |
[17:16] | – No offense. – Knock it off. | -不好意思啊 -滚开 |
[17:19] | Being good at weddings doesn’t make you good at marriage. | 擅长婚礼策划不代表你适合结婚 |
[17:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:22] | People can make all sorts of promises, | 人们总是承诺一大堆 |
[17:23] | but they never stick it out. | 但是没几个人认真 |
[17:25] | It’s not something you just stick out, man, all right? | 哥们儿 这可不是什么能说到做到的事儿 |
[17:27] | It’s a risk that you take together. | 你们俩在一起太冒险了 |
[17:29] | And you don’t just promise it once. | 你承诺一次可不行 |
[17:30] | You got to promise it every day. | 你得每天都履行承诺 |
[17:32] | Yes, but the person you’re making promises to | 但是你们做出承诺的那个人是会改变的 |
[17:34] | is going to change. You have to accept that. | 你们也必须接受这一点 |
[17:36] | I do. But do you promise to be patient | 我可以 但是你能保证耐心等到那个人的 |
[17:39] | when that person’s stereo business takes a little while | 音像生意在不久的将来 |
[17:42] | – to get off the ground. – I do, but… | -重新崛起的那一天吗 -我可以 但是 |
[17:44] | Do you accept that ten years is more than a little while | 你能接受这不久的将来有十年那么长 |
[17:46] | And that ipods aren’t going away, | 而且iPod没有退出市场的意思 |
[17:47] | and maybe it’s time to let somebody else take the lead? | 或许是时候该让别人来当顶梁柱了吧 |
[17:52] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[17:53] | You do? | 你愿意吗 |
[17:54] | Yes, baby, I swear I do. | 是的 宝贝儿 我发誓愿意 |
[17:58] | Then I promise I will do whatever it takes | 那我就发誓不管发生什么 |
[18:00] | to make this work forever. | 我都会和你长相厮守下去 |
[18:03] | Well, in that case, let’s rehearse this bad boy. | 既然这样 我们就开始彩排吧 |
[18:06] | Actually,You pretty much just married each other. | 实际上 你们把誓言都差不多说完了 |
[18:09] | If you let me pronounce you man and wife, | 如果你们允许我宣布你们结为夫妻的话 |
[18:11] | You can kiss the bride | 你就可以亲新娘了 |
[18:12] | and you can save like, um, 70 bucks. | 而且你们还能省下70刀 |
[18:14] | What do you say, baby? | 你说呢 宝贝儿 |
[18:17] | Done and done. Husband and wife. | 结了 你俩正式结为夫妻了 |
[18:21] | Now how about it? | 现在我们是不是应该 |
[18:22] | Let’s party! | 派对开始了 |
[18:27] | Lame. | 真无聊 |
[18:46] | Abed.Abed! Abed! | 阿布蒂 阿布蒂 阿布蒂 |
[18:48] | We’re weird. We need to be weird. | 我们是怪人 我们应该当怪人 |
[18:50] | You want to see something weird? Check out this dance. | 你想见识什么叫真的古怪吗 看看这舞蹈 |
[18:51] | Uh, what did you call this? The “Lindbergh lean”? | 你管这叫什么舞 林德伯格舞 |
[18:53] | What’ll they think of next? | 你觉得他们下一步怎么跳 |
[18:59] | Inspector spacetime… | 时空探长 |
[19:01] | Ohh, thank the cosmic engineer I found you. | 太空工程师我可找到你了 |
[19:03] | Troy, this is hardly the time. | 特洛伊 现在不是耍宝的时候 |
[19:05] | Or is it hardly the space? | 或者是不对的场合 |
[19:07] | Okay, I see what you did there. | 好吧 我知道你要做什么 |
[19:08] | But now I have to get back to my lindbergh lean | 但是我现在必须得接着跳我的林德伯格舞 |
[19:09] | With, uh–I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. | 和这位 不好我没记住你名字意思 |
[19:12] | Inspector… What sort of creature | 探长 你觉得什么样的生物 |
[19:14] | would do a dance called the lindbergh lean? | 会跳林德伯格舞呢 |
[19:18] | – Blorgons? – Blorgons. | -河蟹战警吗 -河蟹战警 |
[19:20] | My name’s Danielle. | 人家叫丹妮尔 |
[19:22] | Constable Reggie, it appears the blorgons have developed | 雷吉警官 好像河蟹战警能够 |
[19:25] | – the ability to take human form. – Weirdos. | -变成人形了 -怪胎 |
[19:31] | Your photonic bowler hat. | 带好你的光子碗帽 |
[19:37] | Blorgon Patrol. | 河蟹战警终结者 |
[19:39] | Shirley, I have some good news and bad news. | 雪瑞 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[19:42] | The good news is the board loved your sandwich shop idea. | 好消息是董事会爱死三明治小店的想法了 |
[19:47] | The bad news is that they made a few calls | 坏消息是他们打了几个电话 |
[19:48] | and sold the space to Subway, the sandwich place. | 把那个地方卖给了赛百味 也是卖三明治 |
[19:50] | What? Pierce and I put a lot of work into that idea. | 什么 皮尔斯和我花了大量的精力 |
[19:53] | – How could you do this, dean? – I’m sorry! | -你怎么能这样呢 校长 -对不起 |
[19:55] | The board went over my head on this one. | 董事会在这件事上根本不听我的 |
[19:57] | And I don’t remember being invited to your wedding, | 还有我还记得我没被邀请参加你的婚礼 |
[19:59] | So I guess we’re even on the hurting-each-other front. | 所以我觉得我们互捅了对方一刀 |
[20:03] | I’m a blast at weddings. | 我可是婚礼傲客啊 |
[20:07] | There go all my dreams. | 我的梦想都完蛋了 |
[20:09] | This is just a setback. | 这只是暂时性的困难 |
[20:10] | You don’t have to give up just because of subway. | 你不用因为赛百味的介入就放弃梦想 |
[20:13] | Guess I better go break the news to pierce. | 我想还是赶紧把这事儿跟皮尔斯说说吧 |
[20:15] | He’s not gonna like this. | 他肯定非常失望 |
[20:16] | Remember that temper tantrum he threw | 还记得那次他以为亚当·桑德勒偷了 |
[20:17] | When adam sandler “Stole” His idea for Jack and Jill? | 他关于《杰克和吉尔》的创意而大发雷霆吗 |
[20:20] | You’re underestimating him. | 你小看他了 |
[20:21] | I think Pierce is a lot more mature than we all give him credit for. | 我觉得皮尔斯比我们想象的要成熟得多 |
[20:24] | Look at me now, dad! How’s it taste? | 老爹 看看现在的我 你什么感觉啊 |
[20:28] | How many sandwich places did you have? | 你有几个三明治店啊 |
[20:33] | None! | 一个都没有 |