时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Why did I go Greendale? | 当初为何选择格林德尔 |
[00:04] | So I can keep my job and get busy with my education. | 在这里 工作学习两不误 |
[00:09] | To meet different people. | 可广交形色友人 |
[00:10] | Because Greendale’s a slam dunk. | 因为格林德尔全场瞩目 |
[00:14] | – So why should you– – Why should you– | -那么为何 -为何 |
[00:16] | Why should you go Greendale? | 为何要选择格林德尔 |
[00:17] | That’s easy. | 好说 |
[00:19] | Greendale has the most advanced typing class | 格林德尔的打字班 其教学水平 |
[00:21] | in the southwestern Greendale area. | 在格林德尔西南区首屈一指 |
[00:22] | And now you can register by fax. | 现在还可传真报名哦 |
[00:25] | Go Greendale, go Greendale, go! | 格林德尔 加油向前冲 |
[00:28] | That, as you probably know, | 大家或许也知道 |
[00:29] | is the currently-running commercial for our school. | 这部 是我校现用的招生广告 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I always see it during late-night marathons | 知道 我总在午夜成人剧场 |
[00:34] | of Fantasy Island. | 看到这广告 |
[00:35] | That’s not an accident. | 并非工作失误 |
[00:36] | It’s the result of intensive targeting. | 这叫做密集化市场策略 |
[00:38] | But now, Greendale’s school board | 而现在 格林德尔校董事会 |
[00:40] | has given me a budget of $2,000 to update our little ad. | 批下高达两千美刀的预算 交给我重拍广告 |
[00:45] | Are you sure it should change? | 你觉得有必要重拍吗 |
[00:46] | I chose Greendale over City College | 当年我之所以弃城市学院 择格林德尔 |
[00:47] | because of the way that one dude goes… | 就是冲着广告里那哥们的”二”手势 |
[00:52] | You know I love to be seen agreeing with you, Troy. | 特洛伊同学喜欢这广告 我很欣慰 |
[00:54] | But this is our chance to make | 但这可是我们为格林德尔 |
[00:56] | Greendale’s most reasonable dreams come true. | 一圆王者之梦的最好时机 |
[00:59] | And I need your help– all of you. | 我需要你们大家 所有人的帮助 |
[01:03] | That’s okay, Jeffrey. | 没关系 杰夫瑞 |
[01:04] | You can say no. | 不想的话别勉强 |
[01:05] | This school asks very little of its students. | 校方一向对学生所求甚少 |
[01:07] | It mainly gives. | 只是痴痴关怀 |
[01:09] | I feel like you guys might know what I’m talking about. | 个中深意 大家都懂吧 |
[01:14] | How can we help? | 什么忙 说吧 |
[01:15] | Oh, thanks for asking. | 承蒙相问 |
[01:17] | I’ve chosen you, Greendale’s brightest, | 我已选中你们 格林德尔最上进 |
[01:19] | most coincidentally diverse, hispanics not withstanding, | 除却拉美 人种齐全的学习小组 |
[01:22] | Study group to star in our commercial. | 来参演本次广告 |
[01:25] | – Ooh. – Pick a character. | -哇 -选个角色 |
[01:26] | We start this weekend. | 这周末开拍 |
[01:27] | Oh, we get to be on TV! | 哇 咱要上电视了 |
[01:29] | But if we’re shooting this weekend, | 既然周末才开拍 |
[01:30] | why are these cameras here? | 为何摄影机现在就摆出来 |
[01:31] | Abed, true to form, has decided to do the weird thing | 阿布蒂 一如既往 选择逆主流而上 |
[01:35] | and film a documentary instead of helping. | 袖手旁拍纪录片 |
[01:37] | As a student of character, I have a feeling | 根据我对人格学的研究 |
[01:39] | that trying to make this commercial | 我强烈预感 |
[01:40] | may cost the dean his sanity. | 这次广告拍摄会让院长发狂 |
[01:41] | And my camera follows the fire, not the smoke. | 我的摄影机 只求拨开迷雾看真相 |
[01:44] | Ever seen Hearts of Darkness? | 看过《黑暗之心》吗 |
[01:45] | Way better than Apocalypse now. | 比《现代启示录》可好看多了 |
[01:47] | What’s the catering sitch going to be on this picture? | 广告拍摄的后勤人员呢 |
[01:48] | This isn’t Hollywood, Pierce. | 这里不是好莱坞 皮尔斯 |
[01:50] | If it was, these glasses would be tinted, | 如果是 我就会戴着彩色眼镜 |
[01:52] | And I’d be friends with Stevie Nicks. | 和史蒂薇·妮克丝称姐道妹了 |
[01:54] | No catering. | 没有后勤服务 |
[01:54] | This is outrageous. | 太怠慢演员了 |
[01:55] | I’m not leaving my trailer till there’s food. | 没有饮食供应 我绝不离开房车 |
[01:58] | You don’t have a trailer. | 你没有房车啊 |
[01:59] | Well, then, I’ll rent a trailer. | 那我就去租一辆 |
[02:00] | And I won’t leave it till I have the one I don’t have. | 不给我再租一辆拖车 甭指望我离开这辆 |
[02:03] | I’m an actor, not a circus freak. | 其实 我是一名演员 |
[02:05] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[02:06] | I needed to go that way. | 走了我的路 让我无路可走 |
[02:09] | Eh, I’ll loop around. | 那我绕过去吧 |
[02:37] | All right, let’s rehearse this mamajama. | 好吧 我们把这货重来一遍 |
[02:40] | Does everyone know who they are? | 都知道自己的角色吧 |
[02:42] | Where’s my script girl? | 场记妹哪去了 |
[02:44] | It’s supervisor, and I’m right behind you. | 是剧本指导 我就在你后面 |
[02:45] | Thank you, supervisor girl. | 多谢啦 指导妹 |
[02:47] | Faster than a locomotive. | 比机车还快啊 |
[02:49] | A script supervisor is the person | 剧本指导的职责 |
[02:51] | that tells everyone to stay on script | 就是提醒演员遵从剧本 |
[02:52] | and keeps careful notes to prevent logical inconsistencies. | 并作详细拍摄记录 避免逻辑性硬伤 |
[02:56] | So…basically the star. | 差不多算是明星 |
[02:58] | We open on a typical day at Greendale, | 我们从格林德尔寻常的一天拍起 |
[03:01] | Only the students all look happy | 只不过 学生一反常态 活泼向上 |
[03:02] | and you can’t smell that smell. | 大家要装作没闻见那味道 |
[03:04] | Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[03:05] | “Why do I go Greendale?” | “为何选择格林德尔” |
[03:07] | “With three kids at home, | “家中有三个孩子 |
[03:08] | you better believe every penny counts.” | 便知柴米油盐贵” |
[03:10] | “To meet different people.” | “可广交形色友人” |
[03:12] | And then, you and Troy hug– | 然后 你和特洛伊拥抱 |
[03:14] | if you’re comfortable with that. | 希望你们不介意 |
[03:15] | – Of course. – Yeah, Troy and I are buds. | -怎么会 -对啊 特洛伊和我是好兄弟 |
[03:17] | Best buds. Air Buds, even. | 好巴迪 神犬巴迪 |
[03:23] | Feeling stupid. | 感觉好傻 |
[03:25] | And then, the camera pans, and enter dean Pelton. | 摄影机摇摄 派尔顿院长进场 |
[03:28] | I got stuck with the role of the dean. | 既然院长一角无法推辞 |
[03:30] | So I’m going to show him how much of a dean I can be. | 我就演给他看 自己多有院长范 |
[03:33] | And I’ve got a feeling I won’t make the cut. | 我有充分信心 肯定一条就过 |
[03:36] | Welcome to dean-dale | 欢迎来到”院长”德尔 |
[03:37] | community colle-dean. | 社区大”院” |
[03:39] | I’m a silly goose. | 我乃二逼青年是也 |
[03:40] | Honk, honk. Dean-a-lee-doo. | 嘎嘎嘎 嘎嘎嘎 我是卖萌的小行家 |
[03:43] | – Look at me. – Stop. | -瞧一瞧看一看 -停 |
[03:44] | – This is my sister’s outfit. – Jeffrey, stop. | -穿着我姐的衣服 -杰夫瑞 给我停下 |
[03:48] | You’ve hit gold. Save some for the screen. | 你的戏火花四溅 可以休息待拍了 |
[03:51] | All right, people, scene six is up first. | 大家注意 第六幕先拍 |
[03:52] | Oh, and I don’t think Pierce is coming back. | 皮尔斯估计回不来了 |
[03:54] | Can someone fill in as the pencil? | 谁能替补铅笔的角色吗 |
[03:56] | Pierce Hawthorne, screen of stage and star, | 皮尔斯·霍桑 舞台银幕双栖明星 |
[03:58] | will not leave this trailer until he gets a trailer. | 分到房车之前 绝不离开这辆房车 |
[04:02] | And then I’m not leaving that trailer until there’s catering. | 没有后勤招待 绝不离开这辆房车 |
[04:05] | And I’m not eating the food until– | 我要一直绝食到 |
[04:06] | And action. | 开拍 |
[04:08] | Why go Greendale? | 为何选择格林德尔 |
[04:10] | Just because, just dean it! Dean machine. | 因为所以 院长有理 院长威武 |
[04:14] | Got dean, got much, much got– | 院长千秋万代 一统 |
[04:15] | And cut. | 卡 |
[04:17] | Oh, a star is born. | 新星冉冉升起 |
[04:18] | I suggested to the dean that we shoot my scenes | 我向院长请缨 在路易斯·古兹曼雕像前 |
[04:21] | in front of the Luis Guzman statue | 完成我那幕的拍摄 |
[04:23] | because the dean has no legal right | 因为院长不享有 |
[04:25] | to broadcast Guzman’s image, | 古兹曼的肖像传播权 |
[04:26] | Which means every shot will be unusable. | 这样所有镜头就会全部作废 |
[04:29] | I even put a call in to Guzman’s lawyers to alert them. | 我都和古兹曼的律师打好招呼了 |
[04:32] | I’m always willing to go the extra mile | 为了临阵逃脱 |
[04:33] | to avoid doing something. | 我常能为人所不能 |
[04:35] | Like sex with women. | 比如把妹不上垒 |
[04:36] | Shut up, Leonard, you smell like mentholyptus. | 闭嘴吧伦纳德 您老人家都快霉了 |
[04:38] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[04:39] | I’m thinking about breaking into the TV game. | 我打算在拍摄中乱入一下 |
[04:42] | Since it’s apparently sticking around. | 阵仗这么大 不由我不入 |
[04:45] | I don’t want to wake up in 30 years | 我可不想30年后 午夜梦回之时 |
[04:47] | and wonder “What if?” | 还悔不当初 |
[04:49] | “Because this full-time mama ain’t breaking the bank | 哪怕经济拮据的全职妈妈 |
[04:52] | with your expensive tuition.” | 也一样”上得起” |
[04:54] | Okay, cut. | 够了 停 |
[04:54] | Shirley, the voice. | 雪瑞 这语调不对 |
[04:56] | Can you make it, um– I thought it would be more s– | 能不能变得更 我要的效果是 |
[05:01] | What’s another word that means happy/threatening? | 表达刁蛮活泼的那个词怎么说来着 |
[05:04] | The word he’s looking for is “Sassy.” | 他想表达的是”娇俏” |
[05:07] | He better pray he don’t find it. | 这小子最好别想起来 |
[05:09] | As soon as we get this shot, | 拍完这组镜头 |
[05:11] | We are done. | 我们就宣告完工 |
[05:12] | – Your phone is ringing. – Oh. | -手机响了 -哦 |
[05:14] | – Dean deaning. – Dean Pelton? | -院长 -派尔顿院长 |
[05:16] | Hey, man, how you doing? It’s Luis Guzman. | 哥们 最近还好吗 我是路易斯·古兹曼 |
[05:18] | I hear you’re making a commercial for Greendale, | 我听说 你在为格林德尔拍摄广告 |
[05:20] | and you need permission to use my face or something? | 需要向我申请肖像使用权 |
[05:23] | Well, I, um… Uh… | 这个嘛 我 |
[05:26] | Well, why not use the real thing? | 干脆真人上镜吧 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:29] | I’m saying, I’d love to be in your commercial. | 我说 我很愿意参演你的广告 |
[05:33] | Wowee! | 哦也 |
[05:34] | A real big-time celebrity wants to be in my commercial. | 我的广告请到明星本尊啦 |
[05:39] | Wowee. | 很好 |
[05:40] | A real big time celebrity wants to be in my commercial. | 我的广告请到名人参演了 |
[05:42] | – Come on down. – Yeah, that’s cool. | -来吧 -没问题 |
[05:43] | But listen, I’ve got to finish this movie, | 不过呢 我得拍完这部电影 |
[05:46] | So, you know, I can’t come for a couple of weeks, all right? | 你明白的 要过一两周我才能赶到 行吗 |
[05:48] | Mr. Guzman, Luis, thank you. | 古兹曼先生 路易斯 谢谢你 |
[05:50] | And can I just say, | 在此衷心祝愿 |
[05:51] | I loved you in– | 祝您的新片一举在 |
[05:54] | Innnnnnnn… | 在在在在 |
[06:00] | IMDB. | IMDB荣登榜首 |
[06:03] | See you soon, man. | 回见了兄弟 |
[06:05] | That was tragic. | 脸都丢尽了 |
[06:08] | The students here mean well, they really do. | 无可否认 学生演员也算尽心尽力 |
[06:10] | But what Greendale has always needed is a miracle. | 但格林德尔需要的 是一个奇迹 |
[06:13] | This is it. | 没错 |
[06:15] | This is how I get to put Greendale on the map. | 这是格林德尔名声大振的最好时机 |
[06:17] | You know, I thought this commercial was going to be okay. | 之前 我确信这广告必属佳作 |
[06:19] | Well, guess what? | 可现在 你猜怎么着 |
[06:20] | It just officially became great. | 要正式升为名作了 |
[06:23] | Let me give you a little rundown | 我来给大家细数 |
[06:24] | of this commercial’s great elements. | 这广告的看点所在 |
[06:26] | Luis Guzman is in it. | 有路易斯·古兹曼出演 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry, will you excuse me? | 抱歉 失陪下 |
[06:35] | Everyone gather ’round, quick announcement. | 全体集合 紧急通知 |
[06:37] | Come on around. | 全体集合 |
[06:39] | Everything that we shot so far is worthless. | 之前拍的所有镜头统统作废 |
[06:42] | I’ve thrown it out, | 全部推倒 |
[06:43] | and we’re starting over tomorrow morning. | 明早开始重新拍摄 |
[06:45] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[06:47] | Luis Guzman is in the commercial now, so… | 路易斯·古兹曼将参演广告 |
[06:51] | yeah. For realsies. | 没错 千真万确 |
[06:52] | Everyone, go home. I’m rewriting all of your parts. | 所有演职人员 下工回家 我要重写你们的剧本 |
[06:57] | Except for you, Jeffrey. | 除你之外 杰夫瑞 |
[06:59] | You have locked into something here. | 你的位置无可动摇 |
[07:01] | And the only thing your character needs | 你的角色万事俱备 |
[07:05] | is more screen time. | 只待展示 |
[07:08] | It’s great that he got a celebrity, | 能请到明星出演实属幸事 |
[07:09] | – But why reshoot everything? – Perfectionism. | -但为什么要推倒重来呢 -完美主义作祟 |
[07:12] | The dean’s first step down a road | 院长的新导上任一把火 |
[07:13] | that ends in self-destruction. | 终将成戏终人散千古恨 |
[07:14] | That sounds… horrible. | 听起来有够 悲催 |
[07:17] | Actually, I might end up taking this to some festivals. | 院长给力的话 我或许还能带着这纪录片参加国际影展呢 |
[07:27] | The dean’s production has taken over the entire school. | 院长的大作搅得校园鸡飞狗跳 |
[07:29] | Classes are shut down. | 学生停课 |
[07:31] | The quilting club is being forced to sew costumes. | 缝纫俱乐部被抓来制作戏服 |
[07:32] | Two females, both 5’10”, | 召唤两位女演员 身高五尺十寸 |
[07:34] | one brunette, one with asthma. | 一个黑发 一个哮喘 |
[07:37] | He’s also using the p.A. System for casting calls. | 他还用有线广播来喊演员 |
[07:39] | Okay, everyone– | 大家准备 |
[07:41] | Does everyone have their new script? | 都拿到新版剧本了吗 |
[07:43] | Uh, it says I’m supposed to be a book reading a book. | 根据剧本 我要演一本读着书的书 |
[07:45] | That–that doesn’t make sense. | 这简直扯淡嘛 |
[07:53] | What’s this? | 这是闹哪样 |
[07:54] | Scene four. | 第四幕道具 |
[07:56] | Last night, I had an epiphany. | 昨晚我得蒙圣启 |
[07:58] | I’m ready to step this mother up a notch. | 我准备再放猛料 |
[08:00] | This commercial is going to push every button, | 广告将内涵深远 犀利毒辣 |
[08:01] | Starting with the one that is so hot, | 一上来 就打出炙手可辣 |
[08:04] | it will sizzle your finger– | 连手指都烫掉的 |
[08:05] | Racccccce. | 种族牌 |
[08:07] | And action. | 开拍 |
[08:09] | “To meet different people.” | “可广交形色友人” |
[08:11] | Cut! I’m coming in. | 卡 听我讲戏 |
[08:18] | I am trying to pull a 400-year-old dagger | 我正致力拔除使祖国 |
[08:22] | out of this nation’s heart, and you two are hugging. | 作痛400年的心头刺 这一壮举全靠你们的拥抱 |
[08:27] | Her, I understand, but you? | 她不热情我理解 可你呢 |
[08:29] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[08:30] | You didn’t. Let’s take it again! | 你什么都没做 重拍 |
[08:33] | “To meet different people.” | “可广交形色友人” |
[08:36] | Again. | 再来 |
[08:37] | “To meet different people.” | “可广交形色友人” |
[08:40] | I need more! | 多点热情 |
[08:41] | More! | 强烈点 |
[08:42] | Wrong! Fight the power! | 又错了 奋力抗争 |
[08:44] | Fight it with your hugs. | 用拥抱打破壁垒 |
[08:46] | Tear down those walls. | 尽释坚冰 |
[08:49] | Okay, you get this wrong one more time, | 听好了 你们要敢再错一次 |
[08:51] | I’m segregating the school. | 我就封校 |
[08:53] | “To meet different people.” | “可广交形色友人” |
[08:55] | You can’t even do it when we’re helping you! | 有人帮忙 你们还做不到 |
[08:59] | Somebody help her! | 来个人扶一下 |
[09:00] | To meet different people! | 广交形色友人 |
[09:02] | Stop saying I’m different! | 别再提肤色问题了 |
[09:03] | Dean, we’ve spent 12 hours on this scene. | 院长 这一幕已经拍了12小时了 |
[09:06] | Maybe it’s time to move on to something else. | 或许该先拍其他场景 |
[09:08] | I’m in psych 101, and even I don’t know what’s happening. | 我是学基础心理的 都破不到院长的心思 |
[09:12] | The dean is going insane and taking all of you with him. | 院长偏执成狂 还要拉着你们陪葬 |
[09:14] | If you know that, then do something! | 既然知道内情 就快采取行动 |
[09:17] | I’m doing everything I can. I only have so many cameras. | 已经尽力了 我只有这几部摄影机 |
[09:24] | I’ve spent an entire day in this thing for no reason. | 一天就这么无缘无故搭进去了 |
[09:28] | What if the shoot drags on for another day? | 如果拍摄又拖延一天呢 |
[09:30] | Or, god forbid, two. | 或者不幸拖延两天 |
[09:34] | And action, and move. | 开机 走位 |
[09:36] | “This full-time mama ain’t breaking the bank–“ | “全职妈妈照样上得起” |
[09:37] | Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut–Garrett, | 卡 卡 卡 加勒特 |
[09:40] | You’re not taking advantage of the motion capture technology. | 动作捕捉技术根本没利用起来 |
[09:42] | You have to move. | 你不动作 怎么捕捉 |
[09:43] | I forgot what I am again. | 我又忘了自己的角色了 |
[09:45] | Oh, for crying out– you are a microscope! | 我勒个老 你是显微镜啊 |
[09:48] | No, that’s a toilet. | 你这样更像马桶 |
[09:50] | No, that’s clearly a frog who can’t get out of a box. | 这样像一只挣扎想爬出盒子的青蛙 |
[09:52] | Jeff thinks he has it bad? | 杰夫以为自己很惨吗 |
[09:54] | As Jeff’s understudy, I have to wear my Jeff wig | 作为杰夫的替身 我得在我的秀发上 |
[09:57] | on top of my chang hair and then my bald cap on top of that. | 戴上他的假发 再戴上秃瓢头套 |
[10:00] | There’s no air getting through here. | 严严实实 密不透风 |
[10:01] | I’m literally dying. | 简直是不让我活啊 |
[10:03] | But you’ll never hear my story. | 替身的苦楚永远没人知道 |
[10:06] | I mean, now you heard it, but… that was close. | 你不也差点就不知道嘛 |
[10:09] | Are you sure you can’t work a little faster? | 就不能尽快拍完吗 |
[10:11] | Nobody asked for perfection. | 不用吹毛求疵 |
[10:12] | Well, perfection is what you’re getting. | 院长出品 必属佳品 |
[10:14] | And if you don’t like it, you can fire me. | 如有不满 任君处置 |
[10:16] | Yeah, if we don’t like it, | 那好 到了这个当口 |
[10:18] | at this point, we definitely will fire you. | 我们不会手下留情 |
[10:20] | Good. That’s how I like it. Ha! | 那好 我就喜欢刺激的 |
[10:24] | I’m surrounded by assassins. | 危机四伏啊 |
[10:25] | By own school’s paper has turned on me. | 连校报都开始攻击我 |
[10:28] | But when this is all over, | 不过一旦尘埃落定 |
[10:29] | I’ll have a commercial with Luis Guzman in it, | 我将拍出路易斯·古兹曼参演的广告 |
[10:31] | And all they’ll have are their words and their fears | 而媒体呢 只能捕风捉影 造谣生事 |
[10:35] | and whatever embarrassing photos | 从我那两面三刀的老妈那里 |
[10:37] | they can get from my two-faced mother. | 挖几张难堪照片爆料 |
[10:40] | Garrett, I’ve got two men in diapers here. | 加勒特 有两个穿尿片的哥们候场 |
[10:42] | I know one of them is playing | 我知道其中一个 |
[10:43] | the dawn of a new era in education, | 要扮演教育的希望之光 |
[10:44] | But I’ve got nothing on the other one. | 但是另一个是来干嘛的 |
[10:45] | Oh, I’m just a guest of the dean’s. | 我只是院长的客人 过来打个酱油 |
[10:48] | Well, both of you go that way, then. | 好吧 你们俩 这边走 |
[10:50] | The dean had his seventh epiphany today, | 院长已经第七次”得蒙圣启”了 |
[10:52] | which has given me an epiphany of my own. | 让我也”得蒙圣启”了一把 |
[10:54] | The dean is a genius. | 院长必然是个天才 |
[10:56] | He has to be. | 毫无疑问的 |
[10:57] | If he isn’t, I’ve given almost two weeks of my life | 如若不然 我就是将两周的青春年华 |
[10:59] | to an idiot. That is unacceptable. | 交与了一位蠢货 这事实我没法接受 |
[11:01] | Therefore the dean is a genius. | 如此推断 院长是个天才 |
[11:04] | And I will die protecting his vision. | 我要以死捍卫他的真知灼见 |
[11:07] | Are you by any chance familiar with Stockholm syndrome? | 你知道斯德哥尔摩症候群吗[女人质爱上绑匪] |
[11:10] | Is it something that the dean created? | 是院长大人的创作吗 |
[11:11] | Because if not, I don’t care. | 如果不是 就不关我事 |
[11:13] | We all wanna go, but the dean won’t let us. | 我们都想收工 但院长不会妥协的 |
[11:15] | I think Pierce played this the smartest from the beginning. | 我觉得皮尔斯一早退出是正确的 |
[11:18] | He’s probably at home watching forensic files | 他这会可能正窝在家里 边看《无言铁证》 |
[11:19] | and eating cheesy popcorn. | 边吃奶酪爆米花呢 |
[11:26] | Well, about time. | 很好 是时候了 |
[11:28] | Hey, that’s for Luis Guzman. | 当心点 这可是路易斯·古兹曼的车 |
[11:31] | Well, when you get me my trailer, he can have it back. | 很好 给我单独派辆房车 我就还他 |
[11:34] | And make it as nice as this one. | 要和这辆一样棒 |
[11:37] | Hey, dean. Dean? Hey, dean! | 院长 院长 院长 |
[11:40] | Pierce mistook me for the dean today. | 皮尔斯今天把我错认成院长了 |
[11:41] | – I want windows. – How did that make you feel? | -我要有窗户的 -你作何感想 |
[11:45] | I’ve become a stranger to myself. | 我看自己都觉陌生 |
[11:47] | I’m bald now. I’ve always been bald. | 我化装成光头 却感觉生来如此 |
[11:50] | I merely dreamt of having hair. | 有头发的曾经 恍若梦境 |
[11:52] | And now the bald man is awake. | 现在光头人格觉醒了 |
[11:55] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[11:57] | It’s time. | 到你上场了 |
[12:02] | Lights, camera, dean. | 灯光 摄像机 院长就位 |
[12:05] | Action. | 开拍 |
[12:07] | Why go greendale? Just because! | 为何选择格林德尔 因为 |
[12:11] | Cut. Cut. | 卡 |
[12:15] | Lose the bald cap. | 把头套摘了 |
[12:17] | – What? – I don’t like it. | -啥 -我不喜欢 |
[12:19] | It’s hokey, it’s fake. | 太做作 太假了 |
[12:20] | Take it off. | 摘下来 |
[12:25] | No. | 才不 |
[12:29] | I beg your pardon, actor? | 你说什么呢 小演员 |
[12:32] | I have worn this stupid thing for 12 days. | 这货我戴了整整十二天 |
[12:36] | I have made bald friends. | 我都融入秃头圈子了 |
[12:37] | Well, that’s your mistake. | 那是你的错 |
[12:39] | Because it’s a lie. It’s Hollywood crap. | 这般虚伪做作的好莱坞俗套 |
[12:41] | And I won’t allow it in my commercial. | 在我的广告中决不允许出现 |
[12:44] | You’re not bald. | 你根本不是光头 |
[12:47] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[12:49] | Well, then, you’re wrong for the part! | 那好 这角色不要你演了 |
[12:52] | Understudy! | 替身登场 |
[13:00] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[13:02] | That’s reality. | 这才叫货真价实 |
[13:05] | Winger, you’re done. Go home. | 翁格 没你事了 回家去吧 |
[13:07] | Go home. | 回家歇着去 |
[13:09] | Okay, I don’t know why, but this is the last straw. | 好吧 我不懂这是为啥 但我受够了 |
[13:12] | As a licensed psychology major, | 作为一名执证的心理学专业生 |
[13:14] | I am declaring this production a violation of human rights. | 我宣告 本次拍摄严重侵犯了人权 |
[13:18] | You have made us prisoners of your insanity. | 我们都成为你精神错乱的牺牲品 |
[13:21] | Shut your face, Britta. | 闭嘴 布雷塔 |
[13:22] | If the dean wants his role | 如果院长大人决定 |
[13:24] | to be played by a chinese man in a blond wig– | 找位金毛中国男扮演他 那就 |
[13:28] | Oh, my god, you are insane. | 天呐 你真是疯了 |
[13:29] | All right, I’m sick and tired | 好吧 都在胡扯 |
[13:31] | of hearing complaints | 说我强迫你们留下 |
[13:32] | that I’m forcing people to be here. | 这话我已经听得烦腻了 |
[13:34] | Anyone who doesn’t want to help me can leave! | 不想参与拍摄的可以走了 |
[13:51] | – Abed, stop! – Okay. | -阿布蒂 别拍了 -好的 |
[13:55] | Keep rolling. | 继续拍摄 |
[14:07] | Hello? Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[14:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:18] | Hello, it’s me. Luis Guzman. | 喂 是我啊 路易斯·古兹曼 |
[14:24] | Hi, Mr. Guzman, | 你好 古兹曼先生 |
[14:26] | Dean/Director Craig Pelton. | 克拉格·派尔顿院长兼导演 |
[14:29] | Sorry, I’ve been editing. | 抱歉 我在忙着剪辑 |
[14:31] | It’s a little bit of a mess. | 有点小乱请见谅 |
[14:35] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是啥 |
[14:36] | Oh, that’s a possum. | 是只负鼠 |
[14:37] | Once you spend some time with them, | 耐心相处一会 你就会发现 |
[14:39] | you see they’re just like big, gentle rats. | 它们就像温顺的大老鼠 |
[14:44] | – Who’s the guy? – I’m no one. | -这家伙是谁 -我谁也不是 |
[14:46] | That’s Abed. He’s a little bit odd. | 他是阿布蒂 怪里怪气的 |
[14:49] | Now, without further ado, | 让我们开门见山吧 |
[14:50] | here is the commercial you will be staring in. | 这就是你即将参演的广告 |
[14:57] | Why do I go Greendale? | 为何选择格林德尔 |
[15:12] | I’ve got to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[15:14] | I had to tell this dean I couldn’t do his commercial. | 我得告诉院长 我演不来这部广告 |
[15:17] | He didn’t take that too well either. | 他没太明白我的意思 |
[15:19] | Y’all gotta help this dude. | 你得帮帮这家伙 |
[15:21] | I mean, aren’t you his friends? | 你不是他的朋友吗 |
[15:22] | I’m more of a fly on the wall. | 我现在是狗仔跟拍党 |
[15:24] | What is go– | 到底怎 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么 |
[15:28] | You won’t be in my commercial, | 你不想出演我的广告 |
[15:30] | but you’ll be in his stupid documentary? | 却愿意在他愚蠢的纪录片里露脸 |
[15:32] | All he does is follow people around. | 他只是跟拍 毫无编辑 |
[15:33] | Yeah, but haven’t u seen Hearts of Darkness? | 没错 不过你看过《黑暗之心》吗 |
[15:35] | – way better than– – I want you | -比起那部 -你给我 |
[15:36] | the hell off of my campus, you ungrateful backstabber. | 滚出学校 你个死没良心的 |
[15:39] | I already got rid of your trailer. | 我已经让人把你的专属房车拖走了 |
[15:41] | I had a trailer? | 我还有个房车 |
[15:43] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[15:44] | I will walk off this production. | 我要退出剧组 |
[15:46] | I will quit! Hello? | 我真要退出了 有人吗 |
[15:49] | I come here to shoot this commercial for Greendale. | 我来这是为了给格林德尔拍招生广告 |
[15:51] | That’s what you had written on the script. | 你的剧本原本是这么写的 |
[15:53] | Ugh, that script was terrible. | 这剧本弱爆了 |
[15:54] | I thought it was pretty good. | 我觉得很好啊 |
[15:55] | Of course you’d think that. | 你当然这么想 |
[15:57] | You went here. | 你不都来了吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[16:05] | You’re worse than crazy. | 你不仅仅发了疯 |
[16:07] | You’re ashamed of your school. | 你令学校蒙羞 |
[16:09] | And that–that statue of me out there, | 在外面树我的雕像 |
[16:11] | that’s just wrong, man. | 那可不太好 伙计 |
[16:12] | Well, the bronze adds ten pounds. | 没错 青铜比实际重了十磅 |
[16:13] | – Nah, man– – It’s not going to be perfect. | -不是这样 -本应十全十美的 |
[16:15] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[16:17] | I’m just saying, don’t worship the people leaving Greendale. | 我劝你一句 别一心仰慕离开格林德尔的校友 |
[16:20] | Worship the people that are here. | 要珍重现在的学子 |
[16:22] | Worship this place. It changes people’s life. | 珍重格林德尔本身 它能改变人的一生 |
[16:25] | Look, I loved my time here. I got laid like crazy. | 我怀念这里的学生时代 那段年少轻狂的时光 |
[16:29] | That’s way before Boogie Nights too. | 当然是在拍《不羁夜》之前 |
[16:31] | Look, this is a special school. | 这所学校非同一般 |
[16:38] | You don’t deserve to be here. | 但你不配待在这 |
[16:48] | Are you still filming, Abed? | 你还在拍吗 阿布蒂 |
[16:49] | Yeah, but try not to address me. | 没错 请别提到我 |
[16:50] | I’m not really here. | 当我路人一枚 |
[16:53] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[16:56] | I don’t think I can finish my commercial. | 我想这广告拍不完了 |
[17:00] | But I think I know how your documentary ends. | 但我大概知道 你纪录片将怎样结尾 |
[17:06] | Hi, I’m Craig Pelton, | 我是克拉格·派尔顿 |
[17:08] | Dean of Greendale Community College. | 格林德尔社区大学的院长 |
[17:13] | I have failed this school. | 我辜负了学校的期望 |
[17:15] | I have failed it because I thought | 错就错在 我曾以为 |
[17:16] | I was better than Greendale. | 我比格林德尔牛多了 |
[17:19] | See, I went to a university, | 毕竟 我念过大学 |
[17:21] | so I thought it was my job to improve this place. | 于是我以提高本校素养为己任 |
[17:24] | But it turns out that the only thing wrong with Greendale | 可事实证明 格林德尔史上唯一的失误 |
[17:26] | is that it’s run by an insecure wreck | 就是把院长之职交给了我 这位在一年内 |
[17:29] | who holds five dances and two talent shows a year. | 只获过五次舞蹈奖 两次才艺奖的废柴 |
[17:32] | Because he’s afraid that the school isn’t good enough. | 他总担心学校不够出色 |
[17:36] | But Greendale is good enough | 但其实格林德尔已经很棒了 |
[17:38] | Because it accepts me for what I’m not. | 承蒙错爱 我才有栖身之地 |
[17:40] | Greendale is the best school in the entire world, | 格林德尔是世界上最棒的学校 |
[17:44] | And I’m so sorry what I’ve done to it. | 我对自己的所作所为十分后悔 |
[17:47] | And I’m sorry what I’ve done to the ice cream machine. | 我对冰淇淋机的所作所为也不对 |
[17:53] | Please, no one eat out of it until you clean the nozzles. | 清洗喷嘴前 请不要口对口取食 |
[17:57] | The janitor knows how. | 人在做 管理员在看 |
[18:01] | I’m horrible. | 我是个浑球 |
[18:03] | I’m horrible. | 浑球就是我 |
[18:07] | Gentlemen, what I’m about to show you | 先生们 我要给你们看的 |
[18:09] | is not the commercial you paid me to create. | 不是你们投资的广告 |
[18:11] | What I am about to show you | 我要给你们看的 |
[18:13] | is a glimpse into my mind and soul. | 是我心灵的真情流露 |
[18:15] | Please hold your questions until the end. | 我明白你们肯定有一大堆疑问 |
[18:17] | I know you will have a lot of them, | 但请你们看完之后再提问 |
[18:18] | But I’ll understand if you’d rather I just leave. | 如果你们希望我滚蛋我也能理解 |
[18:26] | Why do I go Greendale? | 为何选择格林德尔 |
[18:28] | The dean is a genius. | 院长是个天才 |
[18:30] | To meet different people. | 可广交形色友人 |
[18:32] | With three kids at home, | 家中有三个孩子 |
[18:33] | you better believe every penny counts. | 便知柴米油盐贵 |
[18:35] | I loved my time here. I got laid like crazy. | 我怀念这里的学生时代 那段年少轻狂的时光 |
[18:38] | So why should you– | 为何选择 |
[18:39] | Why should you– | 为何选择 |
[18:40] | Why should you go to Greendale? | 为何选择格林德尔 |
[18:42] | Greendale is the best school in the entire world. | 格林戴尔是世界上最棒的学校 |
[18:47] | Go Greendale, go Greendale, go! | 格林德尔 加油向前冲 |
[18:52] | It’s good. | 很棒 |
[18:52] | Y-you know what, better than good. | 我觉得可不仅仅是很棒哦 |
[18:54] | Good enough. | 棒极了 |
[18:55] | Is there any more of the crazy Chinese guy? | 还有那位抽风中国男的戏份吗 |
[18:58] | He pops. | 他很出位 |
[18:59] | I’m confused. That’s not my commercial. | 我有点晕了 这可不是我的广告 |
[19:01] | I-I didn’t make that. | 不是我拍的 |
[19:02] | Yeah, yeah, okay, Zemeckis, it moved through you. | 好你个泽米基斯 深藏不露啊[即罗伯特·泽米基斯 著名导演] |
[19:05] | Anyway, congratulations. | 不管怎样 祝贺你 |
[19:07] | That should last us another 16 years. | 这广告又可以对付十六年了 |
[19:10] | So, uh, what’s next? | 那 接下来干啥去呢 |
[19:12] | – Chump’s rusty bucket? – Quarter taps. | -天上人间怎样 -怡红楼也不错 |
[19:20] | – Did you do this? – You did mostly. | -是你拍的吗 -大部分是你拍的 |
[19:21] | You got the footage you needed on the first day. | 早在拍摄第一天 素材就齐了 |
[19:23] | I added a little bit of my footage to fill in the gaps. | 我的镜头只起个串联承接作用 |
[19:28] | I thought you were a fly on the wall. | 我还以为你只是狗仔跟拍党 |
[19:30] | Some flies are too awesome for the wall. | 偷拍也分三六九等 |
[19:33] | Documentarians are supposed to be objective, | 纪录片应该保持客观 |
[19:34] | to avoid having any effect on the story. | 避免对事件造成任何影响 |
[19:36] | And yet we have more effect than anyone. | 然而这一部却影响深远 |
[19:38] | Because we decide to tell it. | 因为我们决定讲出这个故事 |
[19:40] | And we decide how it ends. | 自己掌控故事的结局 |
[19:41] | Will your story be yet another sad one | 而你们的故事 是否同样悲伤 |
[19:43] | of yet another man who just wanted to be happy? | 是否有一个人 也想重拾快乐 |
[19:45] | Or will your story acknowledge the very nature of stories | 你的故事 是否揭示了一切故事的本质 |
[19:48] | and embrace the fact that sharing the sad ones | 如实承认 分享悲伤的故事 |
[19:50] | can sometimes make them happy? | 往往能创造快乐的结局 |
[19:53] | Before you say anything… | 先听我说 |
[19:56] | Nope, I’ve got nothing. | 算了 有话直说吧 |
[19:57] | Can you just forgive me? | 你们能原谅我吗 |
[20:04] | Yep. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:09] | Because we’ve all been there. | 因为人皆有过 也正因如此 |
[20:11] | Which is why we’re all here. | 我们才齐聚格林德尔 |
[20:21] | I’m a good dean? | 我这个院长称职吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[20:25] | Can someone help me get a live possum out of my office? | 谁能帮我把办公室的负鼠请走吗 |
[20:29] | We could do that. | 交给我们吧 |
[20:30] | It just keeps jumping and skittering. | 它在我办公室里上蹿下跳 闹个不停 |
[20:33] | And you think you’re prepared, and then it skitters again. | 刚有点心理准备 它又闹起来了 |
[20:38] | Okay, scene’s over. | 好 本幕完 |
[20:52] | They’ll be ready for you in 20 minutes, Mr. Garland. | 预计二十分钟就位 加兰先生 |
[20:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:56] | I’m a star! | 爷是大腕 |
[20:59] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[21:01] | I will not be mitigated. | 爷决不妥协 |
[21:08] | Okay, you know what? | 听好了 |
[21:09] | I’m not coming out of this trailer | 不给我派辆新房车 |
[21:11] | until I get a new trailer. | 就甭指望我从这房车里出来 |
[21:16] | and get me a Granola bar! | 再拿点格兰诺拉燕麦卷 |