时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Damn it! | 我去 |
[00:07] | Put the teethy wrench on the square thing and jiggle it left. | 把棘齿扳手套在方块上面 向左边拧 |
[00:18] | Thanks… By the way, that square thing is a hampton bolt | 多谢 顺便说下 那个方块叫做汉普螺栓 |
[00:21] | and what you just described is a manacheck maneuver. | 你刚刚描述的方法 叫做螺扭控压法 |
[00:23] | Hey, I’m just here for the tater tots. | 我只是来打薯格的 |
[00:27] | Look, I know you think you made your mind up about plumbing | 没事 我知道你对管道工有成见 |
[00:30] | and I respect that. | 我也理解 |
[00:32] | But come to the third floor men’s room tomorrow | 但请你 明天三点之后 |
[00:34] | any time after 3:00. | 来三楼男厕 |
[00:35] | Unclog one toilet with me | 跟着我通个厕所 |
[00:36] | and tell me you don’t feel something. | 如果之后你还没有心动 |
[00:38] | And I’ll never bring it up again. | 这事我以后绝口不提 |
[00:40] | All right…One toilet. | 行 通厕所嘛 |
[00:42] | If it will get you off my back. | 能甩掉你就行 |
[00:45] | Abed, look. | 阿布蒂 快看 |
[00:46] | Cool, stonehenge. | 酷 巨石阵吗 |
[00:49] | Excuse me, are you Pierce Hawthorne of Hawthorne wipes? | 打扰一下 您是霍桑湿巾老总 皮尔斯·霍桑吗 |
[00:52] | At your cervix. | 为您服务 有求必淫 |
[00:54] | Oh, sorry, I thought you were a lady. | 抱歉 以为你是妹子来的 |
[00:56] | You can use that cervix line if you want. | 没关系 淫淫更健康 |
[00:57] | I told you it was him. | 我就说是他嘛 |
[00:59] | Would you mind signing this? | 能签个名吗 |
[01:00] | He’s a big fan. | 他是超级粉丝 |
[01:01] | * I got a pocket full of Hawthornes * | *霍桑湿巾 随身常备* |
[01:04] | – pock-pocket full of Hawthornes – Okay, Randall, power down. | -手持霍桑 清理不累 -行了 兰德尔 消停一下 |
[01:10] | What was that about? | 那两位是什么人 |
[01:11] | Fans of the product, I suppose. | 产品忠粉吧 我猜 |
[01:13] | In the wipes business we call them towel-heads. | 湿巾业的行话叫”肉巾” |
[01:15] | I’m just impressed you got through a whole conversation | 真难得 你和一对基友谈完了一整段话 |
[01:18] | with two gay men without doing this. | 一次也没有比”反基手势” |
[01:20] | Wait…Those guys were– | 什么 那两位是… |
[01:23] | I assumed they were just brothers or wealthy. | 我还以为他们是兄弟俩 或是富家子弟 |
[01:25] | Why do you think they wanted your autograph? | 你说他们为什么想要你签名 |
[01:27] | This might be why. | 可能是因为这个 |
[01:28] | * It’s Friday night * | *周五狂热夜* |
[01:29] | * I’m putting on my highest heels * | *足蹬恨天高* |
[01:31] | * My shortest skirt * | *身裹超短裙* |
[01:32] | * My best device for concealing my penis * | *藏起小宝贝* |
[01:35] | * And I got everything I need * | *只欠东风吹* |
[01:38] | * I got my body, got my lips * | *腰纤红唇醉* |
[01:40] | * Got a pocket full of Hawthornes * | *霍桑湿巾 随身常备* |
[01:43] | * P-p-p-pocket full of Hawthornes * | *手持霍桑 清理不累* |
[01:45] | Oh, my god, Pierce, | 老天 皮尔斯 |
[01:47] | Your moist towelettes are a gay icon. | 你厂的湿巾成为了同志圣品 |
[01:49] | What do Hawthorne wipes have to do with the choice to be gay? | 搞基关霍桑湿巾什么事 |
[01:51] | Well, according to Wikipedia– | 根据维基百科呢 |
[01:56] | Oh, my…Even Bruce Vilanch? | 我的天 布鲁斯·维兰奇也这样 |
[01:58] | Especially Bruce Vilanch. | 布鲁斯·维兰奇尤爱这样 |
[02:00] | That is copyright infringement and defamation. | 这摆明是侵犯版权 恶意中伤 |
[02:03] | I’m going to sue the pants off that lady. | 我要把这娘们告到家产精光 |
[02:05] | I don’t think that’s a lady. | 我觉得这是伪娘们 |
[02:06] | – And why do you Want his pants off? – Shut up! | -为什么要”搞到”人家”精光” -闭嘴 |
[02:08] | I only wanted his pants off when I thought he was a lady. | 以为他是女人那会 才想把”她”看光光 |
[02:10] | So you were attracted to him? | 这么说你迷上他了 |
[02:11] | The only thing I’m attracted to | 现在我着迷的只有一件事 |
[02:13] | is taking him to court and eating his ass alive. | 就是告上法庭 活吃了他 |
[02:17] | – Ooh! – That’s not what I meant. | -要吃了人家呀 -我不是那意思 |
[02:17] | Stop putting gay things in my mouth. | 别再把”基”那话硬塞给我了[越抹越黑] |
[02:22] | * I got a pocket full of Hawthornes * | *手持霍桑 清理不累* |
[02:53] | I hope Pierce doesn’t really sue that lady-man singer. | 希望皮尔斯放过那位伪娘歌手 |
[02:56] | His life must be hard enough | 人家够辛苦的了 |
[02:57] | having to sew pouches in all his miniskirts. | 每件短裙里都要缝上特制袋 |
[02:58] | Yes, I’m always nice to the gays. | 我对同志一向很宽容 |
[03:00] | They may live in defiance of god, | 或许他们是渎神的存在 |
[03:02] | but I’d die before I let a woman touch my hair. | 但我宁死都不会让女人碰我头发 |
[03:03] | Gay-oh! | 大”基”好 |
[03:05] | Hey, what’s going on with you bitches? | 基友们怎样啦 |
[03:07] | Bitches is gay talk for friends. | “基友”是同志对朋友的叫法 |
[03:10] | Did you sue Urbana Champaign for his t-shirt? | 你打算就T恤侵权的事状告厄芭娜·钱伯吗 |
[03:13] | Not at all, I bought this. I’m a fan. | 不仅不告 我还买了一件 我粉他了 |
[03:15] | Also, I’m a gay rights advocate. | 还是同志支持者 |
[03:17] | I think I can explain. | 我有个解释 |
[03:18] | Pierce’s positrons have been negatized, creating anti-pierce. | 皮尔斯体内正电子被逆转 创造出一位反皮尔斯 |
[03:21] | It happens all the time Inspector Spacetime. | 《时空探长》的老桥段了 |
[03:22] | Yeah, but anti-inspector had a funny mustache | 话是没错 但反探长有个滑稽的小胡子 |
[03:25] | and was kinda rapey. | 还有点猥琐 |
[03:26] | I don’t think his positrons have been negatized. | 我没觉得他的正电子有被逆转啊 |
[03:29] | That’s exactly what constable Reggie said. | 雷吉警官也是这么说的 |
[03:30] | No, I thought about it, and I decided a man | 没有 我想了想 我们不能 |
[03:33] | should not be judged by what he does with a fellow man’s butt. | 通过对同性菊花的所作所为来评判一个爷们 |
[03:36] | – Here’s the kick. – Plus since that song came out, | -来劲了 -自从这首歌传唱开 |
[03:38] | Hawthorne wipes sales went up 7%. | 霍桑湿巾的销售额提升了7% |
[03:41] | – And it’s good. – Yep, even had my own people | -只要有钱 一切好说 -正是 我还让人 |
[03:43] | mock up a design for a new product line. | 设计了全新生产线产品模型 |
[03:46] | Hawthorne pride wipes. | 霍桑光荣湿巾系列 |
[03:48] | They may cost more, but they’re gayer. | 投入更多 但效果更基 |
[03:50] | And I’m gonna launch these little babies | 我打算在格林德尔一次大型派对上 |
[03:52] | at a big party here at Greendale. | 为这些宝贝揭幕 |
[03:54] | – Here’s a flyer. – Ooh! | -传单在此 -哇 |
[03:56] | Greendale’s first annual… Gay bash. | 格林德尔第一届同志狂欢 |
[03:59] | Wow, Pierce, congratulations on meeting | 皮尔斯 恭喜啊 |
[04:02] | the minimum requirements for open-mindedness. | 终于达到开化民众最低标准了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I’m really proud of you. You’re growing as a person. | 真替你骄傲 终于有点人样了 |
[04:07] | Oh, good grief, | 可惜啊 |
[04:08] | he’s not supporting gay people. They’re supporting him. | 他不是在支持同志 而是在利用他们的支持 |
[04:10] | If Mexicans were buying his wipes, | 如果墨西哥人愿买他的湿巾 |
[04:12] | he would have ridden in on a donkey. | 他都会愿意骑驴走路 |
[04:13] | People earning respect with money is the American way, Jeff. | 认钱不认人 这是美国国情 杰夫 |
[04:16] | Not that my father would have agreed. | 老爸可不这么想 |
[04:18] | It took a federal injunction to get him | 当年为了逼他向意大利销售湿巾 |
[04:20] | to sell these things to the Italians. | 甚至动用了联邦强制令 |
[04:21] | Oh, I see what’s going on here! | 被我看透了 |
[04:23] | In my psych class I’m learning about | 最近在心理学课上 |
[04:25] | this thing called the edible complex. | 学到了”贪食情结”[应该是恋母情结 二者发音相近] |
[04:27] | All men have to kill their fathers | 所有男孩子都想打败父亲 |
[04:28] | so they can do something to their mothers. | 好对母亲图谋不轨 |
[04:30] | I haven’t finished the chapter. | 这章还没学完 |
[04:32] | What’s that complex called | 说一个人大错特错 |
[04:33] | where you’re wrong about everything? | 那种情结叫什么来着 |
[04:35] | Huh, sarcasm from the man with the mother of all daddy issues. | 自己妈妈恋父还讽刺我 |
[04:37] | Whoa, double diagnosis. | 哇 双重诊断了都 |
[04:39] | Save some for all those poor real doctors. | 专业医生们可以歇班了 |
[04:41] | Pierce, what type of cookies do you want at the party? | 皮尔斯 派对上用哪种饼干 |
[04:43] | We have peanut butter or chocolate chip. | 黄油花生味还是巧克力碎 |
[04:45] | Rainbow, bitches. | 彩虹主题 基友们 |
[04:48] | We can have peanut butter or chocolate chip. | 黄油花生和巧克力碎 选一样 |
[04:56] | Well? | 怎么 |
[04:57] | It’s pretty great! | 感觉还真不错呢 |
[05:02] | Tight seal, good flow. | 接口滴水不漏 管道通畅 |
[05:04] | Kid’s pretty handy. | 孺子可教 |
[05:06] | You get the hell out of here! | 你给我滚出去 |
[05:08] | Go on! | 快走 |
[05:14] | – Who was that? – You listen to me. | -那是谁 -听我说 |
[05:16] | What you have is a gift. | 你天赋异禀 |
[05:18] | And some people are going to try to take advantage of that gift. | 有些心怀不轨 可能会利用你的才能 |
[05:21] | promise me you’ll use it for good. | 向我保证 要用在正途 |
[05:22] | All right, I promise. | 好啦 我保证你就是了 |
[05:24] | Good. Now, come with me to the second floor. | 很好 现在跟我上二楼 |
[05:27] | Somebody pooped in the sink. | 有人在洗手池里便便 |
[05:32] | You know, we actually have a lot in common. | 说起来 其实咱们有很多共同点呢 |
[05:34] | We hate lesbians, we hate baggy pants, | 咱们都痛恨拉拉 讨厌垮裆裤 |
[05:37] | and I can’t believe you guys are all Bears fans. | 更巧的是 你们也是熊队球迷 |
[05:39] | – Super fans. – Randall! | -超级球迷 -兰德尔 |
[05:41] | Somebody take a picture. Come on… | 有人来拍照了 快摆造型 |
[05:44] | Okay, now let’s take a silly one. | 好了 下面拍张二逼青年的 |
[05:46] | – Okay, okay! – All right. | -好好好 -行啊 |
[05:50] | Piercinald Anastasia Hawthorne! | 皮尔斯南德·阿纳斯塔西亚·霍桑 |
[05:54] | Father. | 父亲 |
[05:58] | We need to talk, boy. | 有必要谈谈 我儿 |
[06:15] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:17] | You are here tonight because you have been selected | 今晚来的诸位 都已被选为 |
[06:19] | as potential candidates for the Greendale | 格林德尔下属空调维修学院 |
[06:21] | Air Conditioning Repair School. | 潜在候选生 |
[06:25] | But why kidnap you? | 为什么要绑架你们呢 |
[06:27] | Why put a sack over your head | 为什么要在深更半夜 |
[06:29] | and drag you here in the middle of the night? | 头套麻袋 把你们掳过来 |
[06:32] | Why is there an astronaut in the corner making paninis? | 为什么屋角有个宇航员在做铁板三明治 |
[06:35] | Simple, we don’t want you to tell anyone about this. | 原因很简单 想让你们守口如瓶 |
[06:39] | And if you do, | 就算你们泄密 |
[06:40] | we don’t want them believing you. | 也没人会相信 |
[06:42] | Isn’t that right, Black Hitler? | 我说的没错吧 “黑特勒” |
[06:44] | Your initiation… | 入学测试 |
[06:46] | begins… | 现在 |
[06:48] | now, gentlemen. | 正式开始 先生们 |
[06:51] | Hey, guys, I’m looking for Troy. | 伙计们 我在找特洛伊 |
[06:52] | Oh, he texted me. He said he’s fine, | 他给我发短信了 说他没事 |
[06:54] | but he couldn’t say where he is. | 但不能报出方位 |
[06:55] | Oh, no, do you think he’s been kidnapped? | 坏了 你说他是不是被绑架了 |
[06:57] | Usually it’s one of the parents, | 这种情况 一般都是父母中的一方下手 |
[06:58] | and it almost always ends in murder-suicide. | 大多数以撕票收场 |
[07:01] | – Why are you smiling? – I’m smiling? | -你笑什么 -我有吗 |
[07:03] | Well if you see him, | 如果见到他 |
[07:04] | tell him Jerry’s looking for him. | 麻烦转告声 杰里来找过 |
[07:06] | So Jeff, what are you going to wear to Pierce’s gay party? | 杰夫 你准备穿什么去皮尔斯的男同派对 |
[07:08] | – Nothing. – Ooh, they’ll love that. | -什么都不穿 -哦 投其所好 |
[07:10] | I mean I’m not going. | 我的意思是我不去 |
[07:11] | It’s dumb and I can’t believe you guys are supporting it. | 那派对傻透了 不敢相信你们还趋之若鹜 |
[07:13] | Everybody, this is my father, | 介绍一下 这是我父亲 |
[07:16] | Cornelius Hawthorne. | 科尼利厄斯·霍桑 |
[07:17] | Oh, I always assumed your father was dead. | 哦 我一直以为你爸早归天了 |
[07:19] | Just mathematically. | 从年龄上推算 |
[07:20] | Well, mom liked to pretend that was the case. | 老妈经常假装如此 |
[07:22] | – These are your friends, Pierce? – Hello. | -这都是你朋友吗 皮尔斯 -你好 |
[07:24] | Minorities, jewesses, | 少数民族 犹太妞 |
[07:27] | and the unseasonably tan? | 还有这位美黑怪蜀黍 |
[07:29] | That is inappropriate! | 太不像话了 |
[07:30] | And maybe you’ll give that more weight since I’m “white”. | 那对我这位白人就别摆谱了 |
[07:33] | You’ve got a wide brow. | 你的眉毛挺宽 |
[07:34] | What are you, scandinavian? | 哪里人 北欧吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah, Swedish. | 对 瑞典人 |
[07:38] | Swedish dogs. | 瑞典狗 |
[07:39] | Your blood is tainted by generations | 世世代代和拉普兰人苟合 |
[07:41] | of race mixing with Laplanders. | 血统都污染殆尽了 |
[07:43] | You’re basically Finns! | 你基本上就是个芬兰人 |
[07:45] | Oh, my goodness, he’s like the Abed of racism. | 我的天啊 毒舌如阿布蒂 还种族歧视 |
[07:47] | Okay, since no one’s willing to ask, | 好吧 我冒死问一句 |
[07:48] | what’s going on with your hair? | 您那头假毛怎么回事 |
[07:50] | Ordinary toupee hair is harvested | 一般假发原料 |
[07:51] | from the heads of the Godless oriental. | 都收购自无神论的东方人 |
[07:53] | Solid ivory is the only way | 只有这种象牙固化假发 |
[07:55] | to be assured of true follicular purity, | 才根正苗红 纯洁无污染 |
[07:57] | while still identifying myself as a man of means. | 亦是财富地位的象征 |
[08:00] | I can excuse racism, | 我可以原谅种族歧视 |
[08:01] | but I draw the line at animal cruelty. | 但绝不容忍虐待动物 |
[08:04] | You can excuse racism? | 你原谅种族歧视吗 |
[08:05] | So what brings you here? | 您大驾光临有何贵干 |
[08:06] | I’m assuming it’s not for your son’s party. | 我猜不是来参加儿子的派对吧 |
[08:08] | Unless “Segregationist Mummy” | 难道是我无知 “隔离主义瘪老头” |
[08:10] | is a gay fetish I’m unaware of. | 也是基佬圣物之一 |
[08:11] | Actually, uh, after discussing with my father, | 实际上 跟我父亲讨论之后 |
[08:14] | the party’s off, | 派对取消了 |
[08:15] | And we’re canceling pride wipes. | 光荣湿巾取消投产 |
[08:17] | Stand up straight, Piercinald, | 挺起腰杆站直了 皮尔斯南德 |
[08:18] | when talking to the lower classes. | 面对下层阶级要有范 |
[08:20] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find | 失陪一下 象牙假发告急 |
[08:21] | a half-decent ivory buffer | 我得走进这非黑即白的小镇 |
[08:23] | in this two-horse town. | 寻购备用象牙假发了 |
[08:27] | Oh, the party’s cancelled? | 派对就这么取消了吗 |
[08:30] | I bought a cone bra. | 尖角奶罩白买了 |
[08:31] | Piercinald, please tell me you did not | 皮尔斯南德 拜托请告诉我 |
[08:33] | cancel your gay party because of your father. | 你不是害怕老爸的淫威 才取消了男同派对 |
[08:34] | It’s a business decision, Jeff. | 这是一项商业决策 杰夫 |
[08:37] | I took a look at the numbers, had someone explain them to me, | 看了下调研数据 听了属下的讲解 |
[08:39] | and this is the way we’re going. | 公事公办 |
[08:41] | I thought you said Pierce’s idea was dumb? | 谁刚才说皮尔斯主意很蠢来着 |
[08:43] | Well that’s before it was being oppressed by a– | 那是刚才 现在皮爷被压迫了 |
[08:45] | – A father? – A homophobe! | -被谁 父亲 -恐同人士 |
[08:46] | This isn’t about fathers. | 别扯上父亲问题 |
[08:48] | This is about a long-suffering community | 事关命运多舛的社区大学 |
[08:50] | with a constitutional right | 对于河蟹何人何事 |
[08:51] | to wipe whoever and whatever they want. | 所拥有的法律自主权 |
[08:53] | Well, if you like gay people so much, | 这么袒护基佬 |
[08:55] | why don’t you marry them?! | 干嘛不找一个嫁了 |
[08:57] | This is so edible. | 真是够贪食啊[“恋母情结” 继续犯错中] |
[08:58] | Britta, you are gonna make a terrible therapist. | 布雷塔 你当心理医生肯定祸害苍生 |
[09:00] | And if you need to talk to someone about that, | 如果想找位医生聊聊 |
[09:02] | I don’t recommend you. | 千万别找自己 |
[09:03] | Hmm, is that how your dad talked to your mom? | 唔 你爸是不是就这样损你妈 |
[09:05] | No, that’s how he talked to your mom. | 错 我爸喜欢这样损你妈 |
[09:06] | How does that make you feel? | 对这件事你有什么感受 |
[09:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:15] | Ah, Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[09:18] | Ah, I was so sad when Pierce said | 皮尔斯宣布取消派对时 |
[09:20] | he was canceling the party. | 我真是伤心欲绝啊 |
[09:22] | And I was so happy when you said that it was back on. | 你说重新举行时 我真是欢欣鼓舞 |
[09:24] | Yeah, he’s real busy with his dad, | 是啊 他陪着爸爸分身乏术 |
[09:25] | but I knew how much it meant to him. | 但我知道 这个派对对他意义非凡 |
[09:27] | I throw a pretty gay party, huh? | 男同派对组织得不错吧 |
[09:29] | Yeah, it’s great. | 没错 棒极了 |
[09:30] | I mean, if you’re into that kind of thing. | 当然 咱不好这一口 |
[09:31] | Time to mingle. | 我去勾搭人了 |
[09:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:36] | The gay bash, courtesy of Hawthorne Wipes. | 男同狂欢夜 霍桑湿巾独家赞助 |
[09:38] | I cancelled this! | 我已经取消了 |
[09:39] | And I uncancelled it. | 我又撤回取消了 |
[09:41] | My dad’s gonna disown me! | 我爸爸会跟我断绝关系的 |
[09:42] | Oh, no, then you’ll be free of him forever. | 惨了 这下你就摆脱老爸专制了 |
[09:45] | You’ll never have to cower at the sound of his voice | 你以后再也不会听到他的声音就畏缩 |
[09:47] | or shudder when you see an elephant. | 或是一看到大象就浑身发抖 |
[09:49] | You’re welcome, Pierce. | 不用客气 皮尔斯 |
[09:50] | I just did what you never had the guts to do. | 我只是替你这脓包解决了后顾之忧 |
[09:53] | You know what? Britta was right. | 你知道吗 布雷塔说得对 |
[09:54] | You resent my father because | 你反感我父亲 |
[09:55] | you’ve got problems with your own. | 就是因为你与父亲不和 |
[09:57] | After “Britta was right”, everything you said | 听到你说布雷塔是对的 |
[09:58] | just sounded like a fog horn. | 真是醍醐灌顶 |
[09:59] | Then have your big gay party. | 尽情享受你的基情派对吧 |
[10:02] | I’m out of here! | 我可不跟你们瞎掺和 |
[10:03] | Oh, come on, Pierce, just have one drink. | 拜托 皮尔斯 就喝上一杯 |
[10:05] | You’re gonna want to see the guest of honor. | 你一定想看看今晚的特邀嘉宾 |
[10:07] | Pull the cord, fellas. | 伙计们 揭幕吧 |
[10:09] | Pierce, Pierce, Pierce! | 皮尔斯 皮尔斯 皮尔斯 |
[10:15] | Well, maybe just one drink. | 好吧 来上一杯也不赖 |
[10:24] | Done. | 搞定 |
[10:29] | Mr. Barnes… | 巴恩斯先生 |
[10:31] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:33] | Mr. Barnes, air conditioning repair is | 巴恩斯先生 修理空调 |
[10:35] | an elite worldwide family dating back | 打从人类文明萌芽初期 |
[10:37] | to the very beginnings of civilizations. | 就是一门世界性的高端技术活 |
[10:39] | Our predecessors were slaves, | 我们的祖师爷是奴隶出身 |
[10:41] | fanning the pharaohs with palm fronds. | 拿棕榈叶给法老扇风 |
[10:44] | Over time, we became expert | 日积月累 我们就成了 |
[10:45] | at making our superiors comfortable. | 侍奉主子的专家 |
[10:47] | We made it our business. | 我们把它商业化 |
[10:49] | And along the way, we learned to make ourselves comfortable. | 同时 我们也学会了改善生活 |
[10:54] | No more palm fronds, Troy. | 不用再看人脸色 特洛伊 |
[10:57] | Now we are the pharaohs. | 现在我们自己就是法老 |
[11:01] | Breath print approved. | 口气检测无误 |
[11:11] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[11:13] | Actually, I don’t feel– | 老实说 我没感觉到不同 |
[11:14] | Precisely. | 正是这样 |
[11:16] | Have you heard the expression room temperature? | 你听说过恒定室温吗 |
[11:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:19] | This is the room! | 这间房就是 |
[11:21] | This is the room temperature room. | 这就是恒温房 |
[11:28] | I-I can’t tell where the air ends and my skin begins. | 我感觉自己要融化在这空气中了 |
[11:34] | It’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[11:35] | That’s what we do, Troy. | 我们就是干这个的 特洛伊 |
[11:36] | Incredible, invisible, inbelievable things. | 神奇神秘 莫知莫测 |
[11:39] | We’re an unseen, unknown, unvincible | 我们捉摸不定 不为人知 举世无双 |
[11:41] | Fraternity of craftsmen. | 能工巧匠 手足相亲 |
[11:43] | Graduates of this school are guaranteed lucrative employment | 我院毕业生百分百就业 |
[11:47] | for their entire lives. | 终生铁饭碗 |
[11:49] | And I’m inviting you to join us. | 而现在我正式邀请你入读我校 |
[11:52] | Will there always be paninis? | 随时都能吃上铁板三明治吗 |
[11:54] | There is one catch, Troy. | 我有一个条件 特洛伊 |
[11:57] | Once you’re in… | 一朝入行 |
[12:00] | You’re in. | 终身从业 |
[12:02] | Air conditioning repair will be your life. | 为修理空调奋斗终身 |
[12:04] | A life of secrets you’ll be unable to share with outsiders. | 是对那些门外汉们所不能说的秘密 |
[12:08] | You will be an air conditioning repairman | 你将成为空调修理工 |
[12:12] | and nothing else… | 从生到死 |
[12:14] | Until the day you die. | 奉此一职 |
[12:20] | I don’t expect you to make a decision now. | 我不指望你现在能拿定主意 |
[12:25] | Take 24 hours. | 给你一天时间 |
[12:28] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:30] | I can’t feel my pants. | 我感觉像是没穿裤子 |
[12:34] | Go Pierce, go Pierce, it’s your birthday! | 皮尔斯万岁 生辰快乐 |
[12:37] | Well, congratulations, you got Pierce | 成效不错啊 皮尔斯听你的去蹦迪了 |
[12:39] | to symbolically kill his father by dancing to club music. | 象征性征服了专制老爸 |
[12:42] | You of all people should be happy about this. | 你最该为他高兴 |
[12:44] | Pierce is becoming a more tolerant person, | 高兴皮尔斯越来越宽容 |
[12:47] | and it has nothing to do with his father. | 别把父亲问题扯进来 |
[12:48] | Look at me now, dad! | 老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽 |
[12:50] | Yeah, look at me now, dad! | 没错 老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽 |
[12:51] | Look at me now, dad! | 老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽 |
[12:53] | Look at me now, dad! | 老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽 |
[12:56] | – Hey, where you been? – I’m not allowed to say. | -你去哪了 -我不能说 |
[12:58] | – Are you superman? – No. | -你是超人吗 -不是 |
[13:00] | Would you tell me if you were? | 如果是 你会告诉我吗 |
[13:00] | I’d tell everyone. | 那样的话朕会昭告天下 |
[13:01] | I never understood why he cared who knew. | 我一直不明白 超人为啥怕人知道 |
[13:03] | This is the hottest party we’ve ever had. | 这是我们有史以来最”热”闹的派对了 |
[13:05] | I know, it’s pretty dope. | 我懂你 打得火热啊 |
[13:06] | No, I mean, it’s dangerously hot. | 不 我是说这儿热到爆了 |
[13:09] | Our air conditioning system | 我们的空调系统 |
[13:09] | wasn’t built for this gay a party. | hold不住如此基情的派对 |
[13:12] | I’ll take a look. | 我去检查下 |
[13:14] | – Tron? – What’s Tron? | -创战纪造型 -创战纪是啥[迪士尼著名科幻电影] |
[13:20] | Man, this party’s a real sausage fest. | 我去 男男有爱 天下大同 |
[13:25] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[13:26] | – Knew what? – Don’t play dumb with me. | -知道啥了 -别跟我装傻 |
[13:29] | What, did they promise you the life of your dreams? | 他们是不是许诺 说能让你吃穿不愁 |
[13:31] | You can have all that as a plumber too, | 当水管工也可以 |
[13:32] | but without the pretense. | 不需吹嘘 也能成功 |
[13:33] | Why do you hate them so much? | 你为什么这么恨他们 |
[13:34] | Because they’re elitist. | 因为他们倨傲不恭 |
[13:36] | They pump themselves up to make everybody | 自吹自擂 好让大家觉得 |
[13:37] | think that they’re special. | 他们与众不同 |
[13:38] | Because the truth is they’re not! | 但实际上 他们并非如此 |
[13:40] | I have a gift. | 哥天赋异禀 |
[13:42] | I’m special. I’m not a loser like you. | 无与伦比 才不是你那样的俗人 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna eat spaceman paninis with black Hitler, | 我要去和”黑特勒”共进宇航员铁板三明治 |
[13:46] | and there’s nothing you can do about it! | 你说什么都于事无补 |
[13:51] | Well, you really seem to be enjoying yourself. | 好嘛 玩得挺开心呀 |
[13:53] | I’ve gotta say, I don’t know why the word gay means dumb. | 我得说 真不明白”同志”为嘛是贬义 |
[13:57] | These guys are all right in my book. | 在我看来 同志亦凡人 |
[13:58] | Pierce Hawthorne, get your fine gay-lovin’ ass | 皮尔斯·霍桑 烦您暂放基爱 移驾过来 |
[14:02] | up here and say something to your fans. | 上台来给粉丝讲两句 |
[14:04] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:07] | If I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret? | 想告诉你件事 能帮我保密吗 |
[14:10] | Secret handshake. | 拉钩上吊 |
[14:12] | Secret. | 一百年不许变 |
[14:13] | Okay, I know I said I can’t talk to you | 好吧 我发过誓不能告诉你 |
[14:14] | about what’s going on, but I can talk to myself. | 但我可以跟我自己说 |
[14:16] | Can you pretend to be me? | 你能假装你是我吗 |
[14:17] | I like football, but also I don’t– | 我喜欢足球 并且我不 |
[14:19] | Perfect. Okay, I can’t choose between | 好极了 其实 我难以抉择 |
[14:21] | air conditioning and plumbing. | 要成为空调工还是管道工 |
[14:22] | I know, it’s so hard, right? | 我懂的 左右为难 对吧 |
[14:24] | Let’s ask Abed. Now you be me. | 不如问问阿布蒂 现在你来扮演我 |
[14:26] | What should I do, Abed? | 我该怎么办呢 阿布蒂 |
[14:27] | I don’t know. But Harrison Ford might know. | 我不知道 不过哈里森·福特应该知道 |
[14:29] | Don’t get cocky, kid– | 别太狂了 孩子 |
[14:30] | Okay, this isn’t working, okay? Abed tell me what to do. | 这样无济于事好吗 阿布蒂 指点我 |
[14:32] | I don’t really see the dilemma. | 我看其实也不难 |
[14:33] | Plumbing and air conditioning seem more or less identical. | 在我看来 管道空调大同小异 |
[14:35] | They’re not– they couldn’t be more or less identical. | 才没有 根本是两样技术 |
[14:37] | Well, what do you feel like doing? | 那好 你的感觉是怎样 |
[14:39] | Honestly, I feel like watching tv with you. | 说实话 我更想跟你一起看电视 |
[14:42] | But they’re making me choose, and if I choose wrong, | 他们逼我选择 一步走错 |
[14:44] | it could screw up my whole life. | 遗憾终生 |
[14:46] | If you really have to make a decision, | 如果一定要选 |
[14:46] | I say go with whatever makes you the happiest. | 我建议跟着兴趣走 |
[14:49] | Because, again, they’re virtually the same thing. | 因为 还是那句话 大同小异嘛 |
[14:51] | I think I know what I need to do. | 我想我知道该怎么办了 |
[14:52] | Don’t get cocky, kid. | 别太狂了 孩子 |
[14:53] | All right, bitches! | 基友们 |
[14:56] | I just want to say this whole thing… | 我想说 这场派对 完全是 |
[15:03] | was a huge mistake. | 一个巨大的误会 |
[15:06] | Uh, Hawthorne Wipes is officially | 霍桑湿巾现正式 |
[15:09] | – severing its ties to the gay community. – What? | -和基协一刀两断 -什么 |
[15:12] | Effective immediately, it will return | 即时生效 我们将回归 |
[15:14] | to being a straights-only product. | 直男专用产品 |
[15:17] | Boo! | 屁 |
[15:29] | Fake heart attack. | 玩心脏病突发 |
[15:32] | I taught him everything he knows. | 他什么鬼心思我都知道 |
[15:33] | So, how long you guys been on the force? | 你们参军多久了 |
[15:39] | Pierce,What the hell was that? | 皮尔斯 那是什么鬼情况 |
[15:42] | – That was– – that was my boy. | -这是… -这才是乖儿子 |
[15:44] | Standing up for good old Hawthorne values. | 拥护霍桑古老而高尚的价值观 |
[15:46] | All due respect, sir, I have zero respect for you. | 恕我直言 老先生 我对你毫无敬意 |
[15:49] | Typical Welsh nonsense. | 典型威尔士扯淡 |
[15:50] | But father, I– | 但是父亲 我… |
[15:51] | Pierce, you really wanna be like this guy? | 皮尔斯 你真想效仿这家伙 |
[15:53] | He’s wearing elephant bones on his head. | 他把象骨戴在头上 |
[15:54] | He will be what I tell him to be because I am his father! | 儿子听老子 天经地义 |
[15:59] | Listen up, colonel crypt-keeper. | 你给我听好了 守菊上校 |
[16:01] | I could live a million years and I could spend every minute of it | 一个人 纵使拥有百万年寿命 |
[16:03] | doing impoant things. | 善用一分一秒 |
[16:05] | But at the end of it all, | 归根结底 |
[16:06] | I would have only lived half a life | 还是虽生犹死 |
[16:07] | If I had not raised a son. | 因为他没教好儿子 |
[16:10] | This was a gift that was handed to you. | 那是上天对你的恩赐 |
[16:11] | You squandered it. | 你却任意挥霍 |
[16:12] | And the reason you have so much hatred in your heart | 你心怀如此怨恨 归根结底就是因为 |
[16:14] | is because you’re trying to fill a hole | 你想用恨意填补 |
[16:16] | where your kid was supposed to go. | 儿子展翅高飞的空虚 |
[16:17] | And now it’s too late. | 但是为时已晚 |
[16:19] | Now you’re just stomping around trying to prove you exist. | 现在的你 只能晃来晃去制造存在感 |
[16:22] | Well, mission accomplished. | 很好 任务完成 |
[16:24] | But here’s a question I’d like to pass on to you | 但有句话 我想替古往今来 |
[16:27] | from every son of every crap dad that ever lived. | 所有摊上极品挫爹的儿子转告您 |
[16:30] | So what? | 你管得着吗 |
[16:34] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[16:36] | He’s done with you. | 他受够你了 |
[16:38] | The world is done with you. | 这个世界受够你了 |
[16:48] | Come on in. He’s a Hawthorne. | 进来吧 他可是霍桑家的 |
[16:50] | This is what they do. | 这是他们的专长 |
[16:51] | He’s faking. | 他在装病 |
[17:03] | Pierce, listen, I just want to say– | 皮尔斯 听我说 我只想说… |
[17:05] | Did you know that the canadian mallard is the only water fowl | 知道吗 加拿大绿头鸭与众不同 |
[17:08] | that bites his father’s head off on the way out of the womb? | 这种水禽在分娩时 会咬掉亲爹的脑袋 |
[17:10] | – That is definitely not true. – I don’t know. | -那绝对不是真的 -那可说不准 |
[17:12] | I looked it up on the “Wackapeediah” | 我从”喂鸡百科”搜索到的 |
[17:16] | Pierce, um, I just want to say, you know… | 皮尔斯 我只想说 其实 |
[17:23] | Sorry for killing your dad. | 很抱歉害死你爸爸 |
[17:25] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责了 |
[17:26] | He bought a lot of his organs from questionable sources. | 他好些个器官都来源不明 |
[17:29] | Here, he wanted you to have this. | 这个 他希望把这给你 |
[17:32] | No pierce, you should take it. | 不 皮尔斯 你应该留着 |
[17:33] | Believe me, I’d love it. | 说真的 不是我推辞 |
[17:34] | But the terms of his will clearly state | 但是他的遗嘱明确提出 |
[17:36] | That whoever kills him gets to keep it. | 谁害死他就归谁 |
[17:45] | I guess I’m up. | 我想我应该上了 |
[17:54] | “Father, I’ll never forget what you said to me | “父亲 我永远不会忘记 |
[17:56] | “On my first day of school. | “开学那天你对我说的话 |
[17:59] | ‘Comb your hair, you idiot. | ‘把头发梳一下 你个白痴 |
[18:00] | You look Greek.’ | 看着比希腊人还傻’ |
[18:03] | “I’ll never know if that was true, | “当时形象怎样 无从考证 |
[18:04] | “But I do know that I was too scared to stand up for myself. | “但我清楚记得 当时的我太过害怕 未敢捍卫尊严 |
[18:08] | “Well, I’m not scared of you anymore because you’re dead, | “但如今 我再也不怕你了 因为你死了 |
[18:12] | “And I’m not. | “我还活着 |
[18:13] | So, I win.” | 我赢了” |
[18:16] | And you can suck it. | 好好死去吧 |
[18:19] | Dude just told his dead dad to suck it. | 这家伙居然让老爸去死 |
[18:21] | So edible. | 贪食啊[“恋母情结” 没念对过] |
[18:23] | You’re the worst. | 就你最坏了 |
[18:44] | Your 24 hours has expired. | 你的24小时期满失效 |
[18:46] | I need an answer, Troy. | 做个抉择吧 特洛伊 |
[18:47] | Are you ready to join the elite brotherhood | 准备好加入空调修理的 |
[18:49] | of guys who fix air conditioners? | 精英兄弟会了吗 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry, vice dean laybourne, | 很抱歉 莱伯恩副院长 |
[18:52] | But, I realize no one’s better than anyone else. | 但我觉得 尺有所短 寸有所长 |
[18:55] | I mean, some people are better at sports and… | 比方说 有的人擅长体育 |
[18:58] | And there are magicians, but… | 还有人擅长魔术 但是… |
[19:01] | I was put on this earth to do something else. | 我并非为空调维修而生 |
[19:03] | So you’re going to be what? | 那是为什么而生的 |
[19:05] | A plumber? | 管道维修吗 |
[19:06] | No, I’m not gonna be a plumber either. | 不 我也不做管道工 |
[19:09] | Because they have to deal with poop. | 管道工要处理便便问题 |
[19:12] | My decision for now is to watch TV with my friend. | 我目前的决定 是和朋友一起看电视 |
[19:15] | You’re making a huge mistake, son. | 这你就大错特错了 孩子 |
[19:16] | That may be, sir. But at least it’s my mistake. | 就算是 阁下 我决定我快乐 |
[19:20] | It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a mistake. | 那也不能改变这是个错误的事实 |
[19:22] | Doesn’t it? | 不能吗 |
[19:24] | No, it doesn’t. | 是的 不能 |
[19:35] | Sir, looks like there was a malfunction | 先生 餐厅昨晚好像有机械 |
[19:36] | in the cafeteria last night. | 出现故障 |
[19:37] | The Amana 5000 had a compound coil fracture. | 艾玛那5000空调有个复绕线圈断口 |
[19:41] | But it was fixed. | 但是被修好了 |
[19:43] | Very funny. | 有意思 |
[19:45] | Not even I can fix a compound coil fracture overnight. | 就算我 也不能一夜之间修好复绕线圈断口 |
[19:50] | But he can. | 但是他可以 |
[19:52] | Constable reggie. | 雷吉警官 |
[19:53] | Inspector spacetime. | 时空探长 |
[19:56] | This isn’t over, troy barnes. | 特洛伊·巴恩斯 咱们还没完 |
[19:59] | It’s only just begun. | 好戏才刚开场 |
[20:01] | You know what, I was wrong. | 实话说 我错了 |
[20:03] | I think you’ll make a very good therapist. | 我现在相信 我会成为一个优秀心理医师 |
[20:05] | And why is that? | 为什么这么想 |
[20:06] | Well, you really nailed Pierce in that whole oedipal thing. | 你揭露了皮尔斯的恋母情结 |
[20:09] | The guy’s got some serious father issues. | 这家伙父子关系太激化了 |
[20:11] | Don’t you think you may have had some oedipal issues as well? | 不觉得你可能也有恋母情结吗 |
[20:14] | Not really seeing the connection. | 你没有证据 |
[20:16] | You literally killed a father. | 你直接说死了一位父亲 |
[20:17] | Yeah, well, not mine, dummy. | 那又不是我爹 蠢货 |
[20:19] | Wow. | 无语了 |
[20:25] | Hey, Winger. You going home alone? | 喂 翁格 你要一个人回家吗 |
[20:28] | Gay. | 搞基吧 |
[20:34] | That was close, constable Reggie. | 好险啊 雷吉警官 |
[20:35] | I thought those blorgons had us dead to rights. | 遇上河蟹 我还以为必死无疑 |
[20:38] | What on bitter earth do they want from us, inspector? | 苦逼孩子们到底想怎样 探长 |
[20:40] | The question’s not what they want from us, constable. | 重点不在于想怎样 警官 |
[20:43] | But when! | 而在于何时 |
[20:43] | Inspector, look out, blorgons! | 探长小心 有河蟹 |
[20:52] | Take that, blorgon scum. | 接招吧 神兽 |
[20:54] | How old are you guys? | 你们俩几岁了 |
[20:56] | The question isn’t how old we are… | 重点不在于我们几岁了… |
[20:58] | But when old we are! | 而在于 何时 |
[21:03] | In your face, blorgonian! | 爆头 河蟹人 |
[21:11] | ‘sup, girl? | 看什么 美女 |
[21:13] | How you livin’? | 一个人吗 |