时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Didn’t I say 304? – No, 303. I’ve already done twice. | -他们不是住在304吗 -是303 我已经走错过两回了 |
[00:05] | Troy and Abed’s new apartment! | 特洛伊和阿布蒂的新家 |
[00:11] | – Come on in. – Come on. | -快进来 进来吧- |
[00:14] | What a great place. | 这里真不错 |
[00:16] | You guys–you guys look so fancy. | 你们两位穿得好正式 |
[00:19] | Thanks. We read a book on how to be the perfect party hosts. | 谢谢 我们专门研读了”聚会主持准则” |
[00:21] | Rule number one– dress to impress. | 首先 华服赴宴 |
[00:22] | Rule number tow- | 其次 |
[00:23] | Avoid touchy topics like the negro problem. | 不要触及黑奴一类的敏感话题 |
[00:26] | The book was written in the ’40s. | 这书是四十年代写的 |
[00:28] | Oh, good, you guys are finally here. | 真好 你们终于来了 |
[00:30] | Finally? | “终于” |
[00:31] | Shirley showed up at 3:00. | 雪瑞三点就到了 |
[00:32] | Time flies when I’m baking. | 烘焙的时候时光飞逝 |
[00:34] | No, it doesn’t. | 是度日如年 |
[00:35] | Oh, the door downstairs was propped open with this. | 楼道门大敞着 被人用砖头顶住了 |
[00:38] | This is really unsafe. | 这样很不安全 |
[00:39] | Anyone could have just wandered into your building. | 三教九流想进就进 |
[00:42] | Like one of our guests? | 那客人想进进不来呢 |
[00:43] | – I’ll be right back. – Thank you, Troy. | -失陪 -多谢 特洛伊 |
[00:45] | Let me give you ladies the grand tour. | 我来带女士们参观寒舍 |
[00:46] | Bathroom, kitchen, who cares, and this is my scale model | 卫生间厨房什么的就不说了 而这个 |
[00:49] | of the rolling boulder scene from Raiders… | 是《法柜奇兵》里机关滚石的微缩模型 |
[00:50] | with actual rolling boulder. | 这石头真的能滚动哦 |
[00:53] | Adios, Satipo. | [葡]别了 萨迪波[法柜奇兵对话] |
[00:57] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的吧 |
[00:58] | Super cool. And sexy. | 很酷很惹火 |
[01:00] | Super sexy cool. | 酷得勾人火 |
[01:01] | Overselling it. | 拍得有点过 |
[01:02] | I made pizza. | 比萨烤好了 |
[01:04] | But we ordered real pizza. | 我们叫了真正的比萨 |
[01:05] | Well, there’s nothing more real than homemade. | 自家烤才是真的好 |
[01:07] | You didn’t have some of the ingredients, | 你们这里原料不全 |
[01:08] | So I used ketchup and cream cheese. | 所以我只用了番茄沙司和奶油干酪 |
[01:11] | We ordered real pizza. | 我们叫了真正的比萨 |
[01:14] | Oh, Abed… | 那个 阿布蒂 |
[01:16] | Okay. Hey, got you that. | 哦对了 送你的 |
[01:21] | Bienvenido de la casa chez Trobed. | [西法英乱炖]欢迎光临”特布地” |
[01:24] | Very nice. | 地方不错嘛 |
[01:25] | Oh, look, Indiana Jones | 快看 印第安纳·琼斯 |
[01:27] | and the apartment of perpetual virginity. | 与永葆童贞公寓 |
[01:31] | Chop busted, fellow adult, chop busted. | 积点口德吧 持重大哥 积点口德 |
[01:34] | It’s nice. Not mansion-nice, but it’s nice. | 地方不错 豪宅算不上 但还过得去 |
[01:38] | Didn’t you used to live in a mansion with me? | 你之前不就和我共住豪宅吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, but this is more my speed and century. | 没错 但这里更潮更新更适合我 |
[01:42] | Doesn’t bother me. I’ve hardly missed you at all | 我心无挂碍 把你的肖像收起来后 |
[01:44] | since I had you removed from my portraits. | 我都没怎么想念你 |
[01:46] | Jeff! Check it out. Serbian rum. | 杰夫 来看看 塞尔维亚朗姆酒 |
[01:49] | So strong it is banned there. | 酒劲十足 在本国被禁 |
[01:52] | Banned in Serbia, Jeff. | 在塞尔维亚都被禁啊 杰夫 |
[01:55] | Let that concept sink in. | 好好领会 |
[01:56] | Yeah, well, you enjoy. I have to leave early. | 好吧 你慢用 我的提前走 |
[01:58] | – Oh? – Yeah, sorry. | -是吗 -对 很抱歉 |
[02:00] | I’ve got an invite to the opening of a new club. | 有家新俱乐部开张 我受邀参加剪彩 |
[02:02] | Look at this place. It’s like it was designed for me. | 看看这名字 简直为我量身定做 |
[02:04] | It was. I made that in photoshop and mailed it to you | 确实是为你做的 我提前一个月 |
[02:06] | a month ago so that you’d keep tonight open on your calendar. | P了一张邀请函送给你 好让你今晚留出空 |
[02:09] | There’s no such thing as | 难道根本没有这么个 |
[02:09] | Single-malt Platinum Boobs and Billiards Club? | “美酒胸器与桌球”俱乐部 |
[02:14] | I guess I never said it out loud. | 我居然大声说出来了 |
[02:16] | Tonight we offer something far more than boobs and billiards. | 今晚我们将奉上比胸器桌球更有意义的东西 |
[02:18] | – What? – One word, two syllables. | -什么 -打一四字词 |
[02:21] | – Don’t say charades. – Yahtzee! | -别说是”心有灵犀” -快艇骰子 |
[02:25] | Is charades off the table? | 玩心有灵犀成不 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:59] | Now… “How to play Yahtzee.” | 看看”快艇骰子游戏规则” |
[03:03] | Is there nothing from our youth | 无良奸商 非要把我们儿时玩具 |
[03:05] | that these companies won’t repackage for a buck? | 全都改头换面 继续捞钱吗 |
[03:08] | Call it yahtzee all you want. | 什么”快艇骰子” |
[03:10] | Everybody knows it’s puerto rican chess. | 谁都知道 这就是波多黎各棋 |
[03:14] | Annie, it’s just the pizza. | 安妮 比萨来了而已 |
[03:15] | We can’t buzz him up. Someone has to go down. | 不能叫他上来 得派个人下去拿 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[03:24] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[03:25] | six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[03:27] | Of course I am, Abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[03:33] | Two. One, two–Annie. | 是二 一 二 安妮 |
[03:34] | Okay, fine. I guess I’m going down. | 好吧 那就我下去 |
[03:37] | All this talk of going down… | 说道”下面” |
[03:39] | Did you guys know I had sex | 你们知道吗 |
[03:40] | with Eartha Kitt in an airplane bathroom? | 爷在飞机厕所里跟艾萨·凯特打过炮 |
[03:43] | We’re about to eat. | 正要吃饭呢 恶不恶心 |
[03:44] | It’s not namedropping if it comes up organically. | 信口拈来而已 不能算吹嘘 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna check in on my pies. | 我去看下派好了没 |
[03:47] | – Roxa– – No. | -Roxa -闭嘴 |
[03:50] | Bathroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[03:51] | Over here. | 走廊那头 |
[03:54] | Uh, guys? | 嗯 同志们 |
[03:56] | What does a pregnancy test look like? | 验孕笔长啥样 |
[03:57] | Like a thin piece of plastic with a thing on the end of it. | 就是片薄塑料 后面加了个手柄 |
[04:00] | Okay, so this is definitely a gun. | 如此说来 这货肯定是手枪 |
[04:02] | Whoa! Yeah, put that away. | 我去 快收起来 |
[04:03] | Oh, my–why does Annie have a gun? | 我勒个 安妮怎么会有手枪的 |
[04:05] | That’s not a gun, that’s a girl’s peashooter. | 不可能是手枪啦 女孩子玩的豆枪而已 |
[04:08] | Here, Troy. | 特洛伊 送你的 |
[04:09] | Happy housewarming. | 乔迁贺礼 |
[04:11] | Jeff, what are we gonna do about this? | 杰夫 你准备怎么处理 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna get a drink. Ow! | 我去喝一杯 嗷 |
[04:16] | What’s so funny? | 笑个毛啊 |
[04:17] | I don’t know, people hitting their heads. | 白痴撞了头 你说好不好笑 |
[04:19] | Don’t fight over them. | 一个一个来 大家别抢 |
[04:23] | Well, y-you can fight a little. | 算了 给点面子抢抢吧 |
[04:26] | Smells weird. | 有异味 |
[04:27] | I beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[04:29] | Smells weird. What did you do? | 有异味 你干什么了 |
[04:30] | Abed, you don’t ask someone a question like that. | 阿布蒂 这么问别人不好 |
[04:33] | It’s not dignified. | 很没礼貌 |
[04:35] | Pizza! | 比萨 |
[04:36] | Pizza, pizza, go in tummy | 比萨比萨吃得香 |
[04:38] | me so hung-ee me so hung-ee | 填饱空空小肚肠 |
[04:41] | That pizza guy was super creepy. | 外卖那家伙超级猥琐 |
[04:42] | So you’re saying he was a pizza guy? | 那你还说他出来卖[此处pizza一词双关] |
[04:47] | I wonder what happened in those other timelines. | 我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样 |
[04:49] | Abed, there are no other timelines. | 阿布蒂 压根没有平行空间这说 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[04:58] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[05:00] | six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[05:01] | Of course I am, abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[05:07] | Four. One, two, three, four–Shirley. | 四 一二三四 雪瑞 |
[05:09] | Okay, just don’t let my pies burn. | 好吧 帮我看着派 可别糊了 |
[05:14] | Remember, no one eats those pies. | 记住了 谁都不许吃她的派 |
[05:16] | Come on, let’s just talk to her. | 别这样 跟她说清楚就行 |
[05:17] | We tried that, Annie, but she ignored us. | 我们试过了 安妮 她选择了无视 |
[05:19] | The woman has a baking problem | 她真的对烘焙有病态执念 |
[05:21] | now I-I don’t like being the bad guy anymore than anybody else– | 大家不说破 我也不想总唱黑脸 |
[05:24] | – Roxa– – No. | -Roxa -闭嘴 |
[05:26] | Bathroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[05:27] | Yeah, over here. | 走廊那头 |
[05:30] | We have a pact. We do not enable her baking. | 咱们都说好了 不许鸟她的点心 |
[05:34] | It’s gonna be better for her in the long run. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[05:35] | Heh, you know who got it in the long run. | 你知道谁才叫”长痛”吗 |
[05:38] | Eartha Kitt, when I nailed her in the airplane bathroom. | 艾萨·凯特 爷在飞机厕所里跟她打炮那会 |
[05:40] | Ew, Pierce. | 恶不恶心啊 皮尔斯 |
[05:42] | What? Came up organically. | 怎么了 信口拈来嘛 |
[05:44] | Here, Troy. Happy housewarming. | 给 特洛伊 乔迁贺礼 |
[05:48] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[05:49] | Thanks, Pierce. | 谢谢 皮尔斯 |
[05:53] | What is it? | 什么东西啊 |
[05:54] | What? It’s a traditional Norwegian troll. | 怎么 这是传统的挪威巨怪娃娃 |
[05:57] | When Troy and I were living together, | 我跟特洛伊在一起住的时候 |
[05:58] | I had it on display in the hall. | 一直将它摆在餐厅里 |
[06:00] | You know, outside his bedroom. | 就在他卧室外面 |
[06:02] | He seemed very taken with it. | 他好像蛮喜欢这个 |
[06:05] | It used to watch me sleep! | 这玩意天天瞪着我睡觉啊 |
[06:06] | Pierce, shame on you. | 皮尔斯 我真鄙视你 |
[06:08] | Jeff, what are you gonna do about this? | 杰夫 你准备怎么处理 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去喝一杯 |
[06:12] | Oh, my God! Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[06:14] | Barely felt it. | 毫无感觉 |
[06:15] | Well, let me look at it in the bathroom. | 去洗手间 我给你检查下 |
[06:16] | It’s not dignified. | 很没礼貌 |
[06:18] | Pizza! | 披萨来啦 |
[06:19] | Pizza, pizza in my tummy! Me so hung-ee me so hung-ee | 比萨比萨吃得香 填饱空空小肚肠 |
[06:24] | Did someone remember to take out my pies? | 都记得吧 我的派拿出来没 |
[06:28] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[06:31] | Oh! Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[06:36] | Seriously? | 不是吧你们 |
[06:37] | Shirley, it doesn’t matter. | 雪瑞 没关系的啦 |
[06:39] | We weren’t gonna eat them. | 反正我们也没打算吃 |
[06:40] | You’re not allowed to have “Baking things” as an identity. | 别仗着”烘焙点心”呼三喝四 |
[06:43] | Excuse me for being the only married woman | 身为组里唯一的已婚妇女 我也很无奈 |
[06:45] | in a group full of horny toads who sit around all night | 组里满是钟情少年怀春少女 |
[06:48] | just making googly eyes at each other. | 整晚上就忙着眉来眼去 |
[06:50] | Googly eyes? | 眉来眼去 |
[06:57] | Shirley, it’s okay. | 雪瑞 没关系 |
[06:58] | Nobody makes googly eyes at me either. We’re the same. | 也没人冲我眉来眼去 咱俩同命相怜 |
[07:03] | Shirley,Shirley! | 雪瑞 雪瑞 |
[07:07] | Adios, Satipo. | [葡]别了 萨迪波[法柜奇兵对话] |
[07:11] | I don’t know why she’s so upset. | 不明白她为什么要伤心 |
[07:12] | Her pies probably didn’t burn in the other timelines. | 也许在其它平行空间 她的派并没有烤糊 |
[07:14] | Abed, Shirley just had a nervous breakdown. | 阿布蒂 雪瑞刚刚精神崩溃了 |
[07:16] | – More like a nervous– – Bakedown! I know! | -更像是精神 -焙溃 我懂 |
[07:18] | I didn’t say it on purpose. | 我不是故意那么说的 |
[07:19] | And Abed, there are no other timelines. | 还有阿布蒂 压根没有平行空间这说 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[07:28] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[07:29] | six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[07:30] | Of course I am, Abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[07:39] | Three. One, two, three–Pierce. | 三点 一二三 皮尔斯 |
[07:41] | Crap. | 我擦 |
[07:43] | Speaking of crap, I was taking one in an airplane bathroom | 说到擦 有一回我在飞机洗手间偶遇艾萨·凯特 |
[07:46] | when Eartha Kitt decided to bang me. | 她打算跟我打炮 |
[07:49] | What? It’s where my mind went. | 怎么 脑中想到 就脱口而出了 |
[07:51] | Your mind went years ago. | 你的脑子早就脱逃了吧 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna check on my pies. | 我去看下派好了没 |
[07:58] | – Roxa– – No. | -Roxa -闭嘴 |
[08:01] | Bathroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[08:02] | Yeah, over here. | 走廊那头 |
[08:04] | I love your place, Troy. | 我喜欢你的新家 特洛伊 |
[08:06] | You’re all… grown up now. | 你现在是 真正的成熟了 |
[08:08] | I can’t believe those are real mahogany bunk beds in there. | 难以置信 居然还有红木双层床 |
[08:11] | I bet that cost you a few allowances. | 我打赌花了你不少钱吧 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 很好 |
[08:15] | Aww! Troy. | 别呀 特洛伊 |
[08:16] | Now we done it. | 这下看出来了 |
[08:19] | Britta’s in the bath– | 布雷塔在洗 |
[08:20] | Adios, Satipo. | [葡]别了 萨迪波[法柜奇兵对话] |
[08:26] | – Who is it? – Troy. | -谁呀 -特洛伊 |
[08:28] | Um, I’m washing my hands. | 我正洗着手呢 |
[08:29] | Good, then I can come in. | 正好 我直接进去了 |
[08:32] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[08:35] | Um, I was smoking a cigarette. | 我刚刚在吸烟 |
[08:37] | I know what you were doing. I’m 21 years old. | 别哄我 我都21岁了 |
[08:40] | I’m a man. | 成熟男人是也 |
[08:48] | I know that. | 我懂你 |
[08:50] | We all know that. | 大家都懂 |
[08:51] | Then why is Jeff always picking on me? | 那为什么杰夫老挤兑我呢 |
[08:54] | You seem to be a little hard on Troy lately. | 最近你对特洛伊有点过了 |
[08:56] | I’m gonna get a drink. Ow! | 我去喝一杯 嗷 |
[08:58] | Oh, my god, are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[09:00] | I barely felt it. | 毫无感觉 |
[09:01] | Well, let me look at it in the bathroom. | 去洗手间 我给你检查下 |
[09:02] | Britta’s in the bathroom. | 布雷塔在洗手间 |
[09:07] | Oh, no, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:09] | Minor head wound. If there’s an abrasion, | 头上受了点小伤 如果是擦伤 |
[09:10] | we’ll clean it with iodine and apply ice. | 就得用碘酒消毒然后冰敷一下 |
[09:12] | You make a good nurse. | 你看护真有一手 |
[09:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Dr. Shirley says mini pies are the best medicine. | 雪瑞医生表示 迷你派才是最好的疗伤妙药 |
[09:17] | Then I’d like to see her degree. | 求瞻仰雪医生学位证书 |
[09:19] | He’s butting antlers with you because you’re a threat now. | 他排挤你 正是因为现在的你对他旗鼓相当 |
[09:22] | You’ve got your own place, you’ve got a future, | 你有房有未来 |
[09:25] | You’ve got a…bowl full of olives next to the toilet. | 马桶旁边还有一满碗的橄榄 |
[09:28] | It’s a fancy party, Britta. | 这可是正式派对 布雷塔 |
[09:30] | You know what Jeff has in his bathroom? | 你知道杰夫的洗手间里都有什么吗 |
[09:33] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[09:34] | He keeps his toiletries in a safe under the sink. | 为防万一 他把洗漱用品都藏在洗手池下面 |
[09:38] | His whole personality is based around guarding himself. | 他个性如此 善于自我保护 |
[09:41] | You don’t have to be like that to be a man. | 想做成熟男人 没必要和他一样 |
[09:46] | You’re really cool, Britta. | 你人真好 布雷塔 |
[09:48] | Man, pizza guys are getting worse and worse-looking. | 靠 送披萨的人真是越来越丑了 |
[09:51] | Guess all the good ones went into porn. | 估计好看的都去演A片了 |
[09:54] | – Ceiling fan. – I miss all the fun. | -撞吊扇了 -我错过了好多 |
[09:56] | I wonder what happened in all those other timelines. | 我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样 |
[09:58] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[10:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[10:10] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[10:12] | six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[10:12] | Of course I am, Abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[10:19] | Six. | 六点 |
[10:19] | One, two, three, four, five, six–Britta. | 一二三四五六 布雷塔 |
[10:21] | – Great. – Great. | -好极了 -真好 |
[10:23] | You know what’s great? Air travel. | 知道还有什么特别好吗 乘机旅行 |
[10:26] | I’ve flown a lot, a lot of airplane stories. | 我有很多很多的飞行轶事 |
[10:28] | I once had sex with Eartha Kitt– | 有一回我和艾萨·凯特打炮 |
[10:30] | Okay, I’m gonna check on my pies. | 我去看下派好了没 |
[10:38] | You guys are my best– | 你们真是我最好的 |
[10:39] | I’m gonna get a drink. Ow! | 我去喝一杯 嗷 |
[10:42] | Oh, my god, are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[10:44] | I barely felt it. | 毫无感觉 |
[10:45] | Well, let me look at it in the bathroom. | 去洗手间 我给你检查下 |
[10:49] | Do I need to refill the toilet olives? | 卫生间的橄榄是不是该续了 |
[10:51] | – We’re good. I checked. – You’re the best. | -不影响 我检查过了 -你最好了 |
[10:52] | Want to stay up all night talking in our bunk beds? | 今晚彻夜卧谈吧 |
[10:53] | Duh-doy. | 好哒 |
[10:55] | Here, Troy. Happy housewarming. | 给 特洛伊 乔迁贺礼 |
[10:57] | Oh, cool. Thanks, Pierce. | 太好了 谢谢 皮尔斯 |
[11:01] | You make a good nurse, Annie. | 你看护真有一手 安妮 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | I actually had to apply a tourniquet the other day. | 我那天真该要几条止血带来的 |
[11:07] | A guy got stabbed outside my building– | 楼下正好有人对砍 |
[11:09] | What? Annie, you’ve got to get the hell out of that apartment. | 什么 安妮 你可得赶紧从那种地方搬出来 |
[11:12] | You don’t have to treat me like a kid anymore, remember? | 你不该再把我当孩子看了 记得吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but adults still need to be protected. | 没错 但成年人也需要保护啊 |
[11:18] | I-I can’t help but worry about you, Annie. | 我止不住要担心你 安妮 |
[11:22] | You’re important to me. | 你对我来说太重要 |
[11:27] | Feel the terror! Stop the tantrum! | 感受恐惧 收敛怒气 |
[11:30] | Feel the terror of the Norwegian Troll! | 感受来自挪威巨怪的恐惧吧 |
[11:33] | What’s going on in here? | 这边怎么回事 |
[11:34] | Pierce is terrorizing Troy because he’s jealous | 特洛伊搬来和我同住 皮尔斯眼红 |
[11:36] | we moved in together. | 就恐吓他 |
[11:36] | You’re the one who’s jealous. | 你才眼红 |
[11:38] | Why would I be jealous? | 我为什么要眼红 |
[11:39] | Because you’re lonely and crazy. | 因为你孤家寡人失心疯 |
[11:47] | Hey, guys, this is Toby, our pizza delivery guy. | 同志们 这位是托比 送比萨的 |
[11:50] | And I know this is gonna sound nuts, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:52] | But we’re in love and we’re getting married. | 但我们坠入爱河 要结婚了 |
[12:02] | I wonder what happened in all those other timelines. | 我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样 |
[12:04] | Wait, there are other timelines? | 还有其他平行空间 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[12:13] | Just you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[12:14] | Six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[12:15] | Of course I am, Abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[12:21] | One. Troy. | 一点 特洛伊 |
[12:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna go as fast as I can so I don’t miss anything. | 我要快去快回 可不想错过”好戏” |
[12:30] | You know who I used to call miss anything? | 知道我以前夸谁”好细”吗 |
[12:32] | Eartha Kitt. | 艾萨·凯特 |
[12:34] | What? He totally set me up. | 怎么 他摆明是要我接话嘛 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna check in on my pies. | 我去看下派好了没 |
[12:38] | – Roxa– – No. | -Roxa -闭嘴 |
[12:41] | – Bathroom? – Yeah, over here. | -洗手间在哪 -拐角就是 |
[12:43] | Jeff, tell us about your father. | 杰夫 讲讲你爸的事情吧 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna get a drink. Ow! | 我去喝一杯 嗷 |
[12:47] | Oh, my God! Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[12:49] | Barely felt it. | 毫无感觉 |
[12:50] | Well, let me look at it in the bathroom. | 去洗手间 我给你检查下 |
[13:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[13:03] | No! | 不 |
[13:05] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[13:07] | Abed, help me stop the bleeding! | 阿布蒂 帮我止血 |
[13:11] | I’m dying! | 我要死了 |
[13:12] | – Pierce. – I am dying. | -皮尔斯 -我要死了 |
[13:20] | Water. Water! Water! | 拿水 拿水 拿水 |
[13:22] | Breathe, breathe. | 吸气 呼气 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[13:45] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[13:46] | Six different timelines. | 六个独立的平行空间 |
[13:47] | Of course I am, Abed. | 知道了 阿布蒂 |
[13:56] | Five. One, two, three, four, five–Abed. | 五点 一二三四五 阿布蒂 |
[13:58] | I’m on it. | 这就去拿 |
[13:59] | You know who else was on it? | 知道还有谁被我拿下了吗 |
[14:00] | And do you know what “It” Is? | 知道拿下之后做了什么吗 |
[14:02] | Everybody give me money. | 大家均摊 把钱给我 |
[14:04] | Wow, that ascot really softens your personality. | 如此臭屁还真让人对你好感大增啊 |
[14:09] | I banged Eartha Kitt. | 我上了艾萨·凯特 |
[14:11] | – Roxa– – No. | -Roxa -闭嘴 |
[14:14] | Bathroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[14:15] | Down the hall. | 走廊那头 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna get a drink. Ow! | 我去喝一杯 嗷 |
[14:23] | Oh, my God! Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[14:24] | Barely felt it. | 毫无感觉 |
[14:25] | Well, let me look at it in the bathroom. | 去洗手间 我给你检查下 |
[14:26] | Britta’s in the bathroom. | 布雷塔在洗手间 |
[14:31] | Oh, no, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:33] | Minor head wound. | 头上受了点小伤 |
[14:36] | Oh, my god. What smells amazing? | 老天 什么这么香 |
[14:38] | Oh! Someone wants pie! | 有人想吃派 |
[14:41] | You make a good nurse. | 你看护真有一手 |
[14:46] | Oh, my god. They taste just like regular-size pies. | 天哪 居然和平常型号的派一个味 |
[14:50] | Oh, yay! | 万岁 |
[14:51] | Happy housewarming. | 乔迁贺礼 |
[14:53] | Oh, cool. Thanks, pierce. | 太好了 谢谢 皮尔斯 |
[14:57] | Hey, while we’re alone, I just wanted to say, | 咱们私下里 我就是想说 |
[14:58] | thanks for letting me live with you. | 多谢你留我住宿 |
[15:00] | Sometimes I feel like making desserts | 有时我觉得 烘焙甜品 |
[15:01] | is the only thing I’m good for in the group. | 是我唯一对小组尽力的方式 |
[15:04] | But now it’s time for me to try and make it on my own. | 但现在是时候了 我该自强自立 |
[15:07] | Just like you did. | 一如当年的你 |
[15:09] | I can’t help but worry about you, Annie. | 我止不住要担心你 安妮 |
[15:10] | Hey, I don’t think you should open this. | 我觉得你还是不要打开的好 |
[15:12] | No, what–what are you talking about? | 不行 你在说什么啊 |
[15:13] | You’re very important to me. | 你对我太重要 |
[15:16] | Crap. I was not supposed to eat your stuff. | 糟了 我不该吃你的东西 |
[15:18] | We all made an agreement. | 我们有约在先 |
[15:19] | Crap, I was not supposed to say that out loud! | 糟了 我干嘛要大声讲出来 |
[15:21] | Crap, okay, cards on the table, I’m really high right now. | 糟了 好吧 实话跟你说 我现在正飘飘欲仙呢 |
[15:27] | – Seriously! – Would you stop and give me– | -你不是吧 -你就不能放手给我 |
[15:28] | No, I wanna give you something else. | 不行 我想给你别的代替 |
[15:29] | A waterpik! | 一个洗牙器 |
[15:30] | A speedboat! Two waterpiks. | 一艘快艇 两个洗牙器 |
[15:32] | I can’t believe I’m feeding my pies | 难以接受 我居然把派 |
[15:34] | to a drug addict! | 给了你这个瘾君子 |
[15:35] | Drug addict? You’re a pie pusher! | 瘾君子 你还是”强推派”呢 |
[15:37] | You push pies to get love. | 你强推自己的派 好获得关爱 |
[15:40] | Give it, Pierce! | 你放手 皮尔斯 |
[15:41] | It feels fun! | 我喜欢这礼物 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, I just… had a weird deja vu. | 我突然有种似曾相识之感 |
[15:48] | You’re bad at gift-giving! | 你真是送礼只送丧门星 |
[15:49] | That thing you said about worrying about me… | 你刚才说担心我 |
[15:51] | It’s something my dad always said. | 我爸总这么说 |
[15:53] | I demand to be housewarmed! | 我要个乔迁贺礼不过分吧 |
[15:55] | Shouldn’t have brought it up. | 不该提起这个话头的 |
[15:57] | Just…reminded me of my dad. | 只是 我想起爸爸了 |
[15:59] | Anyway… | 不说了 |
[16:00] | A little make out 101. | 玩亲亲入门课 |
[16:02] | Less dad talk. | 避开老爸话题 |
[16:04] | And, uh, you could ease up on the bubblegum lip gloss. | 泡泡糖唇彩别擦太多 |
[16:06] | No, I really– | 我就要 |
[16:07] | No, you–! | 不给你 |
[16:13] | Pizza time. | 披萨到了 |
[16:13] | Give me this, you godless hippie skank! | 给我 你这个蔑神乱搞愤青妹 |
[16:16] | You’re a sick, sad, twisted old man. | 你这个变态可悲 心理扭曲的臭老头 |
[16:18] | And I hope you die alone. | 死了都没人理 |
[16:24] | I wonder what happened in all those other timelines. | 我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样 |
[16:31] | I gotta say, I hope this is the real one, | 表明下态度 我希望这是真实时间线 |
[16:33] | because I just found a nickel in the hallway. | 因为我刚在走廊捡到个钢镚儿 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go. | 自我左起开始数 投出谁的号谁就去拿 |
[16:44] | Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating | 提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造 |
[16:45] | – six different timelines. – Of course I am, Abed. | -六个独立的平行空间 -知道了 阿布蒂 |
[16:53] | I don’t think you should. | 我觉得不应该这样做 |
[16:56] | Chaos already dominates enough of our lives. | 我们的生活陷于混乱已久 |
[16:58] | The universe is an endless raging sea of randomness. | 浩瀚宇宙处处翻滚着熵之怒涛 |
[17:00] | Our job isn’t to fight it, but to weather it–together. | 我们无需独力抗争 只求登上人生之筏 |
[17:03] | on the raft of life. | 风雨同舟 |
[17:04] | A raft held together by | 人生之筏 |
[17:05] | those few rare, beautiful things that we know to be predictable. | 由珍贵美好之物绑织 由我们掌控 |
[17:08] | Ropes? | 绳子吗 |
[17:09] | Vines. Vines? | 藤蔓 藤蔓? |
[17:11] | Let him finish! | 别插嘴啊你们 |
[17:12] | Us. | 是我们 |
[17:14] | It won’t matter what happens to us | 只要我们彼此坦诚宽容 |
[17:15] | as long as we stay honest and accepting | 接受各自的优缺点 |
[17:16] | of each other’s flaws and virtues. | 再大风浪也能闯过 |
[17:18] | Annie will always be driven. Shirley will always be giving. | 安妮永远需要鞭策 雪瑞永远乐于付出 |
[17:21] | Pierce will never apologize. | 皮尔斯绝不会道歉 |
[17:22] | Britta’s sort of a wild card from my perspective. | 布雷塔狂放百搭 |
[17:23] | And Jeff will forever remain a conniving son-of-a-bitch. | 杰夫永远是老谋深算的绝世贱男 |
[17:26] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[17:27] | There are six sides to this die and seven of us. | 骰子只有六个数 我们却有七人 |
[17:30] | He devised a system by which he never has to get the pizza. | 他使诈好避免下楼拿比萨 |
[17:32] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[17:33] | – Really? – You crafty jackrabbit. | -不是吧 -你这个阴险小人 |
[17:35] | – Dang, man. – Pretty low, dude. | -我靠 -太没品了 哥们 |
[17:37] | It’s called friendship, look it up. Encarta it. | 不懂啥叫友谊就上网查查 |
[17:41] | I think we just found our pizza-getter. | 拿披萨的人选已经有了 |
[17:43] | Yes, we did! | 是的 就你了 |
[17:45] | Oh, like it matters who goes. | 下去又不会少块肉 |
[17:49] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[17:50] | Karma. | 报应 |
[17:53] | That guy sucks harder | 他真是臭过 |
[17:54] | than the toilet in an airplane bathroom. | 飞机洗手间的马桶 |
[17:56] | Airplane bathroom… | 飞机的洗手间 |
[17:57] | Oh, my pies! | 我的馅饼 |
[17:59] | *Roxanne* | *罗克珊* |
[18:02] | *You don’t have to put on the red light* | *你不必将红灯亮起* |
[18:07] | *Those days are over* | *这样的日子已经结束* |
[18:10] | *You don’t have to sell your body to the night* | *你今晚不必再将自己出卖* |
[18:13] | Sing, Britta! | 唱得响亮 布雷塔 |
[18:15] | I really love your place. | 我好喜欢你家 |
[18:17] | You should move here. | 你也搬过来好了 |
[18:24] | Come on, Troy. | 快来跳 特洛伊 |
[18:27] | *Or if it is right* | *也不管是错* |
[18:28] | *Roxanne* | *罗克珊* |
[18:32] | *You don’t have to put on the red light* | *你不必将红灯亮起* |
[18:35] | You guys see what happens when I leave you alone, huh? | 瞧见没 没我的领导你们就这副德行 |
[18:39] | *You don’t have to put on the red light* | *你不必将红灯亮起* |
[18:44] | *Put on the red light* | *将红灯亮起* |
[18:47] | – *Put on the red light* – Go, Troy! | -*将红灯亮起* -跳得好 特洛伊 |
[18:50] | *Put on the red light* | *将红灯亮起* |
[18:59] | To Pierce. May he rest in pierce. | 敬皮尔斯 愿”尔”安”斯” |
[19:04] | Shirley, don’t you think you’ve had enough? | 雪瑞 你不觉得自己喝多了吗 |
[19:06] | Of you. | 多你妹 |
[19:08] | Guys, I’ve been thinking about that night over and over. | 伙计们 我不停地回想那一晚 |
[19:10] | One thing has become clear. | 真相慢慢浮现 |
[19:11] | This is the darkest, most terrible timeline. | 这是最黑暗最恐怖的平行空间 |
[19:13] | Enough with the timeline crap, Abed! | 收起你平行空间那套 阿布蒂 |
[19:16] | Pierce got shot in the leg and died! | 皮尔斯腿部中枪身亡 |
[19:18] | Shirley’s a drunk. | 雪瑞变成酒鬼 |
[19:20] | Annie’s locked in a mental ward | 安妮被关进了精神病院 |
[19:21] | because her guilt drove her insane. | 因为她内疚到发了疯 |
[19:23] | Jeff lost an arm in the fire. | 杰夫在火灾里失去了右臂 |
[19:26] | Troy lost his larynx because, for some dumb reason, | 特洛伊的喉咙也完蛋了 出于傻逼原因 |
[19:29] | he tried to destroy a flaming Troll doll by eating it. | 他企图吞灭一个燃烧的巨怪娃娃 |
[19:32] | Clearly you don’t understand anything about defeating Trolls. | 你等明显不懂对抗巨怪之道 |
[19:35] | Life has gone to hell, Abed. | 我们现在是生不如死了 阿布蒂 |
[19:38] | This is real! | 这是真实世界 |
[19:40] | Look at us. Look at me! | 看看我们 看看我 |
[19:41] | Britta, you put one wash-away blue streak in your hair. | 布雷塔 你染了撮一洗没的蓝头发 |
[19:44] | And I lost an arm. | 哥可是没了只胳膊 |
[19:46] | Exactly. Life got dark. | 正是 咱的人生没希望了 |
[19:49] | And all because Jeff rolled a one. | 都怪杰夫掷了个一点 |
[19:50] | Oh, I love how this is my fault somehow. | 有罪都推到我头上是吧 我喜欢 |
[19:52] | It’s mine. | 是我的错 |
[19:53] | I’ve run over that night over and over in my head, | 我在脑海中一遍遍地回想 |
[19:54] | and I keep coming back to one thought. | 有个念头挥之不去 |
[19:56] | I should’ve caught the die and not let you roll it. | 我应该接住骰子 不让你扔出去 |
[19:58] | I failed to do that and we all suffered for it. | 可我没出手 现在大家都遭罪 |
[20:00] | But I’m gonna make it up to you. | 不过我会补偿大家 |
[20:04] | What is this? | 什么东西 |
[20:05] | Of all the timelines, this is clearly the darkest, | 在所有平行空间里 毫无疑问这是最黑暗的 |
[20:07] | which is why I propose we commit to being evil. | 所以我提议 大家都黑化算了 |
[20:09] | I made us all black goatees out of felt. | 我用毛毡为大家做了山羊胡 |
[20:10] | I suggest you put them on until you’re able to grow your own. | 建议大家胡子长出来前 先贴这个 |
[20:14] | From now on, I am evil Abed. | 从现在起 我是黑化阿布蒂 |
[20:17] | We’re the evil study group, and we have but one evil goal. | 我们是邪恶学习小组 有一个邪恶的目的 |
[20:20] | Return somehow to the prime timeline, | 回到主时间线 |
[20:21] | the one that I stopped you from rolling that die, | 就是我阻止你掷骰的那个 |
[20:23] | then we destroy the good versions of ourselves, | 我们消灭自己的光明镜像 |
[20:25] | and reclaim our proper lives. | 夺回正常人生 |
[20:28] | Evil Abed. | 黑化阿布蒂 |
[20:29] | As evil Jeff, am I allowed to pull fewer punches with you? | 作为黑化杰夫 我能对你更加毒舌点吗 |
[20:32] | – Certainly. – I hate you! | -当然可以 -我恨你 |
[20:34] | Shut up with your sci-fi crap! | 闭上你那科幻鸟嘴 |
[20:36] | I lost my damn arm, | 老子连胳膊都没了 |
[20:38] | and you’re making fake beards! | 你却玩什么假胡子 |
[20:40] | Goatees. | 山羊胡 |
[20:53] | Evil Troy and evil Abed | 邪恶版特哥布弟 |
[21:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[21:11] | I guess nothing. | 没什么 |