时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | By the end of world war II, president Roosevelt’s body | 就在二战行将结束之际 罗斯福总统的身体 |
[00:03] | had finally succumbed to the polio | 终究还是垮掉了 |
[00:05] | that afflicted him his entire life. | 败给了折磨他毕生的脊髓灰质炎 |
[00:10] | Which brings me to the Yalta Conference. | 说到这里我们就要提及雅尔塔会议 |
[00:12] | Who can tell me three key points brought up there? | 谁知道那次会议提出了哪三大要点 |
[00:15] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[00:15] | The demilitarization of Germany– | 德国去军事化 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:18] | Annie Kim. | 安妮·金 |
[00:20] | The demilitarization of germany, | 德国去军事化 |
[00:22] | the establishment of Poland’s borders | 确立波兰边界 |
[00:23] | and the formation of the United Nations. | 成立联合国 |
[00:25] | Sidenote: The results of Yalta | 此外 这次会议达成的决议 |
[00:27] | would later set the stage for the cold war. | 就是日后冷战的开端 |
[00:29] | Oh, boy, spoiler alert. | 剧透不厚道 |
[00:31] | Somebody just won a ride in the wheelchair. | 奖励你坐上轮椅巡游一周 |
[00:36] | I’m proud of you for deciding on a major, Britta. | 布雷塔 你定下专业了真好 |
[00:38] | I’d like to thank the lord in my prayers about you, | 我挺想在祷告中感谢上帝来着 |
[00:39] | but you’re still dressing like a streetwalker. | 可惜你穿着打扮还跟妓女似的 |
[00:41] | Yep, I’m getting serious. | 对 我要认真学习了 |
[00:43] | I got a backpack, I got a new notebook. | 整了个背包 新笔记本 |
[00:45] | Oh, I got one of those see-through yellow pens | 还有那种透字的黄笔 |
[00:47] | so I can do that thing where you color in the words. | 以后我就可以给词画颜色了 |
[00:49] | Highlight? | 你说划重点 |
[00:50] | Probably the backpack. | 重点估计还是背包 |
[00:51] | Free the Damascus three. | 释放大马士革三囚徒 |
[00:53] | Oh, thanks. Oh, whoa. | 谢谢 天哪 |
[00:55] | I know this girl. | 我认识这姑娘 |
[00:56] | We used to protest together all the time | 我们以前经常一起参加示威 |
[00:58] | and now she’s locked up in Syria. | 她现在被人关在叙利亚 |
[01:00] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真悲惨 |
[01:01] | Yes, it’s terrible. | 太悲惨了 |
[01:02] | She’s imprisoned by an oppressive regime | 她在地球另一端 |
[01:05] | halfway around the world and I’m, what? | 被高压政权关进了监狱 我呢 |
[01:06] | In college? | 居然上大学? |
[01:08] | Where are my values? | 我的价值又在何方 |
[01:10] | Man, she’s got a facebook group? | 老天 她居然还有脸谱群 |
[01:14] | My first cop flashlight. | 头回用警用电筒 |
[01:16] | Can’t wait to get some brains on this bad boy. | 看我不拿它砸扁几个混球脑袋 |
[01:19] | Are you safe, ma’am? Everything okay? | 您还安全吗 女士 没什么事吧 |
[01:21] | Is this guy bothering you? | 这人有骚扰你吗 |
[01:24] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁啊 |
[01:25] | The badge says to serve and protect! | 徽章上说了 服务人民 保卫人民 |
[01:27] | No, it doesn’t. | 没写 |
[01:29] | “How’s my smile?” Oh, man. | “我笑得甜不甜” 该死 |
[01:32] | What the hell am I in charge of? | 我到底是管啥的 |
[01:34] | See this garbage can? | 看见那个垃圾桶了没 |
[01:35] | Students coming out of the library bump into it. | 从图书馆奔出来的学生有时会撞到 |
[01:38] | You can serve and protect them from a nasty boo-boo. | 你服务一下 保卫他们别撞一身垃圾 |
[01:40] | What do I do if I see a crime? | 我要是撞上有人干坏事咋办 |
[01:41] | What a security guard does– | 那就尽保安所能 |
[01:43] | call a cop. | 去报警 |
[01:46] | Where’d you even get these? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[01:47] | – Come on, let me keep them. – No. | -拜托 还给我吧 -不行 |
[01:48] | Please? I swear they’re just for sex! | 求你了 情趣用品而已 |
[02:18] | And this ragtag group of cutups | 这群洋相百出的废柴 |
[02:21] | is my study group. | 就是我们学习小组成员 |
[02:23] | Gang, this is Annie Kim from my poli-sci class. | 伙计们 这是我政治科学课的同学安妮·金 |
[02:26] | We just figured out we had the same G.P.A. in high school. | 刚刚发现 原来我们高中绩点一样哦 |
[02:28] | Well, mine was higher if you consider my school’s ranking. | 其实我略胜一筹 毕竟我的学校更好 |
[02:30] | Well, it sounds like you had a lighter course load, so. | 似乎你课业比我轻松 所以呢 |
[02:32] | Well, I was in a lot of clubs. | 我参加了很多俱乐部 |
[02:34] | I founded 17 of them. | 其中十七个是我建立的 |
[02:35] | Well, I was actually thinking about founding a model U.N. | 我有意创办一个模拟联合国 |
[02:37] | Here at Greendale. Any interest? | 就在格林德尔 有兴趣吗 |
[02:39] | I’ll probably be busy, | 我很可能无力抽身 |
[02:40] | and you probably need to study, | 你们呢 估计要努力学习 |
[02:41] | so see you in class. | 还是回见吧 |
[02:43] | Okay, goodbye. | 好 再见 |
[02:46] | Wow, Annie. | 安妮 |
[02:47] | How progressive of you to have a multicultural evil twin. | 收获不小呀 你的黄种恶魔姐妹花出现了 |
[02:50] | An Asian Annie. | 黄皮安妮 |
[02:52] | Obama’s America. | 奥巴马引领美国多样化 |
[02:53] | Her name is Annie Kim, | 人家叫安妮·金 |
[02:55] | and she’s not evil. | 她也不是恶魔 |
[02:56] | She’s my friend. | 是我朋友 |
[02:57] | Didn’t look like it. | 看着不像 |
[02:58] | Yeah, you seemed pretty competitive with her. | 嗯 看起来你跟她争得挺激烈 |
[02:59] | You be careful, Annie. They are ruthless. | 小心点 安妮 那都是心狠手辣的角儿 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么 |
[03:03] | What? Not Asians. | 咋了 我没说亚洲人 |
[03:06] | Women. | 我说女人 |
[03:06] | I’m not competing with he. | 我才不要和她争 |
[03:08] | I find her adorable. | 她挺可爱的 |
[03:09] | She’s like a younger me. | 看她就像年轻几岁的自己 |
[03:10] | You mean the younger you that took so much adderall | 是说那个几年前抗抑郁药吃多了 |
[03:12] | she tried to straighten the lines on our high school | 在赛事中间冲进高中足球场 |
[03:13] | football field during a game? | 要固定场地线的安妮吗 |
[03:15] | Ooh, be caful Annie. | 小心点 安妮 |
[03:16] | You don’t want this little girl | 别被这姑娘蛊惑 |
[03:17] | to suck you back to the dark side. | 重堕黑暗深渊 |
[03:19] | Hey, guys, what’re you trying to do here? | 你们这是干吗呢 |
[03:21] | This is our Annie. | 这可是咱家安妮 |
[03:23] | That little twerp is a can of Annie lite. | 那小傻妞最多是个简装安妮 |
[03:25] | She couldn’t hold a candle to the real thing | 真较量起来 一定不敌原版 |
[03:26] | in any category of anything. | 一败涂地 |
[03:29] | Aw, well, I wasn’t fishing for that. | 被如此夸耀并非我本意 |
[03:31] | You’re the best, kiddo. | 你最棒了 宝贝 |
[03:33] | You know what else was the best? | 知道还有啥也很棒吗 |
[03:34] | The rainforests. | 雨林 |
[03:35] | Too bad the fascist oligarchies are raping them | 可惜好景不长 那些个专制混蛋 |
[03:37] | to make hamburgers. Look it up. | 把雨林都砍来做汉堡了 不信自己去查 |
[03:43] | Looks like someone woke up on the regular side of the bed. | 看来这妞又恢复往日丑态了 |
[03:45] | Britta’s just having a rough time | 布雷塔受了点打击 |
[03:46] | because her friend’s in prison. | 她朋友进监狱了 |
[03:48] | I went to her facebook page. | 我去看了她的围脖 |
[03:50] | It says she was tear-gassed and possibly beaten. | 上面说她被催泪弹攻击 可能还叫人打了 |
[03:53] | I haven’t been tear-gassed in so long. | 我好久没遭过催泪弹了 |
[03:55] | Well, you’re on a new path now. | 你走上了一条新道路嘛 |
[03:57] | Oh, goody, a new path. | 真好 新道路耶 |
[03:59] | Is it lined with credit cards and flat screen TVs? | 路上有没有信用卡 纯平电视呀 |
[04:02] | Does it go by an Ikea? | 路过宜家吗 |
[04:04] | Maybe I don’t want a new path! | 姐不想走上新道路 |
[04:06] | Or any path. | 管它什么路 |
[04:07] | Maybe my path is a war path | 姐就想走战争之路 |
[04:10] | that leads to the terrordome, n-words! | 杀他个生灵涂炭 黑鬼子们 |
[04:14] | Okay, maybe I went too far. | 好吧 我过火了 |
[04:16] | Maybe I don’t want to offend my African-American friends, | 我不该冒犯咱们黑人朋友 |
[04:18] | But the larger point is, | 但关键在于 |
[04:21] | maybe I’m not done raging against the machine. | 姐和国家暴力机器的斗争永无休止 |
[04:25] | Raging against the what? | 啥暴力机器 |
[04:27] | That sounds dangerous. | 听着很危险 |
[04:28] | Don’t worry. She’ll be bad at it. | 别担心 她搞不大的 |
[04:30] | Keep clear of the can. | 别碰垃圾桶 |
[04:32] | Sir, step around the can. | 先生 请绕着桶走 |
[04:37] | Mind the can, student. | 小心垃圾桶 学生妹 |
[04:55] | You just got yourself a warning. | 我要给你发警告单 |
[04:57] | I piss warnings, pig. | 警告个屁 死猪 |
[05:18] | And that’s how we do that. | 咱愤青无视一切警告 |
[05:22] | I got my eye on you, missy. | 我可盯着你呢 小姐 |
[05:31] | 注册:今日 244教室 顾问老师: 克里格斯教授 | |
[05:40] | You okay, kiddo? | 你还好吧 丫头 |
[05:42] | Yeah, yeah. You know what’s funny? | 挺好的 话说真有意思 |
[05:44] | This is so silly. | 也挺傻的 |
[05:44] | Remember little Annie Kim from poli-sci? | 记得那个政治社会课上的安妮·金吗 |
[05:46] | Boy, she just… took my Model U.N. idea | 她居然 剽窃了我模拟联合国的创意 |
[05:49] | And just… | 然后 |
[05:51] | She is quite the little go-getter. | 她还真是雷厉风行啊 |
[05:53] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[05:54] | She stole your idea? | 她剽窃了你的创意 |
[05:55] | Sneak attack. | 我没防备 |
[05:57] | That’s just like– | 我就说 |
[05:59] | Not women, Asians. | 这次没说女人 是亚洲人 |
[06:00] | Well, the real important thing is that there is a Model U.N. | 重点在于 学校终于有自己的模联了 |
[06:03] | It doesn’t really matter who starts it. | 谁创办的其实无所谓 |
[06:05] | It just means her name goes on some charter | 只不过她的名字会时常出现在章程里啦 |
[06:07] | and she gets to put it on her resume. | 然后在个人简历中提一提啦 |
[06:09] | And lead the Greendale team to the National Model U.N., | 带领格林德尔队进军全国模联比赛啦 |
[06:12] | and meet Kofi Annan, Boutros Boutros Ghali, | 见见科菲·安南 布特罗斯·布特罗斯·加利 |
[06:14] | and Will.I.Am. | 还有Will.I.Am[黑眼豆豆成员] |
[06:15] | Boutros Boutros Ghali? | 布特罗斯·布特罗斯·加利 |
[06:17] | That’s it. I’m gonna find this little brat’s off-switch. | 够了 我去灭了这个小丫头 |
[06:20] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[06:21] | He’s just being protective. | 他只是为我抱不平 |
[06:22] | I’ll stop him. | 我去阻止他 |
[06:24] | I am so excited that we finally have | 我甚是激动 格林德尔终于 |
[06:26] | a Model U.N. here at Greendale. | 有了模拟联合国 |
[06:27] | I am really, really, really, | 我真的真的 极其非常 |
[06:29] | really, really, really into Model U.N.s. | 十分特别 喜欢模拟联合国 |
[06:30] | They used to call me Model U.N. guy back in college. | 大学时代的我 人称”模联狂人” |
[06:32] | Well, that’s not– don’t research that. | 也不光彩 别去搜了 |
[06:35] | The important thing here is that I am really– | 重点在于 我真的十分 |
[06:38] | Pardon me, Professor Cligoris. | 抱歉打扰了 克里格斯教授 |
[06:41] | Cligoris? | 还是克格里斯 |
[06:41] | Either pronunciation is fine? Are you here for the Model U.N.? | 怎么念都行 你来报名模拟联合国吗 |
[06:44] | I’m here to tell you that the entire idea | 我来是要告诉你 模联的创意 |
[06:46] | to have a Model U.N. was hers. | 彻头彻尾都是她想出来的 |
[06:49] | Really? So you’re Clark M. Eichelburger. | 真的吗 这么说你是卡拉卡·梅·埃克伯格 |
[06:52] | So I’ve had your photo around my neck since I was in High School. | 从高中起 我就把你的照片嵌在项链里 |
[06:54] | I’m talking about the Greendale Model U.N. | 我说的是格林德尔模联 |
[06:56] | My Annie gave this other Annie the idea | 我家安妮把创意告诉了那家安妮 |
[06:59] | and the diabolical little b–usybody | 结果这恶毒的小贱 风就起浪的人 |
[07:02] | stabbed her in the back. | 却背信弃义 抢走了创意 |
[07:03] | It’s childish. | 简直幼稚 |
[07:05] | Honestly I’m just happy there is a Model U.N. | 本校模联成立 我真心感到高兴 |
[07:07] | Annie, is this true? | 安妮 他说的是真的吗 |
[07:09] | I recall other Annie mentioned the concept, | 我回想起来 那家安妮提出过这个想法 |
[07:11] | but she certainly didn’t take the initiative | 但她根本没有主动寻求 |
[07:13] | to find a faculty advisor. | 教师指导 |
[07:15] | I didn’t know that all you had to do was call dibs. | 真想不到 你只会事成之后来抢功 |
[07:17] | I’m not calling dibs. | 我才不是来抢功的 |
[07:18] | Because I’m not a petty | 因为我才不是那种小肚鸡肠 |
[07:20] | competitive child that steals ideas. | 争强好胜的小孩子 只会剽窃别人创意 |
[07:21] | I simply refuse to acknowledge the authority | 我只不过是要拒绝承认 |
[07:23] | of your criminal Model U.N. | 你这个盗版模联的主权 |
[07:25] | So don’t recognize it. | 你大可不必承认 |
[07:27] | It still exists. | 反正它依旧存在 |
[07:27] | Oh, then Annie’ll just start her own Model U.N. | 那我家安妮就创办自己的模联 |
[07:30] | Yeah, for grown-ups. | 没错 专为成年人而设 |
[07:31] | Well, I still don’t recognize it. | 我坚决不会承认 |
[07:33] | Well, it exists, baby! | 它就是存在 小妞 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand your relationship here. | 抱歉 我没弄明白二位的关系 |
[07:36] | Is he your father or your lover? | 他是你爸爸还是男友啊 |
[07:38] | There can only be one Model U.N. | 只能有一个模联 |
[07:39] | that officially represents this school | 可以正式的代表本校 |
[07:41] | so let’s take our foot off the crazy pedal | 所以咱们冷静一下 |
[07:42] | for just a moment here. | 暂且停止抬杠吧 |
[07:44] | There’s only one rational way to settle this. | 只有一个办法能够合理的解决此事 |
[07:46] | A head-to-head Model U.N. Battle royale, | 生死对决 上演模联大逃杀 |
[07:49] | the rules to which I would have to spend the evening devising. | 至于决战规则 我今晚好好拟定一下 |
[07:54] | We’ll have the competition tomorrow | 明晚七点在自助餐厅 |
[07:55] | in the Cafeteria at 7:00 p.m. | 双方模联正式开战 |
[07:57] | May the most United Nations win. | 最联合的联合国就是赢家 |
[08:00] | – Fair enough. – Totally fair. | -十分公平 -太公平了 |
[08:01] | I’ll see you in the fair papers, other Annie. | 咱们就等着公平对决吧 那谁家安妮 |
[08:04] | Oh, and you were asking what our relationship is? | 对了 你不是问我们的关系吗 |
[08:06] | – We’re friends. – Yeah. | -我们是朋友 -对 |
[08:08] | – Good friends. – Grown-up friends. | -好朋友 -成年好友 |
[08:09] | – Yeah. – So. | -没错 -对 |
[08:15] | We’re friendly. | 我们感情特铁 |
[08:20] | So,the key win this thing is | 记住 打赢这场的关键就是 |
[08:22] | when in doubt, agree with Annie. | 若有分歧 力挺安妮 |
[08:24] | That’s sweet, Jeff. | 你真贴心 杰夫 |
[08:25] | But everyone should just have fun. | 不过大家开心就好 |
[08:26] | Then again, what’s more fun than winning? | 话又说回来 有啥比打赢更让人开心呢 |
[08:31] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[08:32] | I’m offended you would single me out. | 强烈抗议你单独挑我问话 |
[08:33] | Did you read up on your country’s info-packet? | 你认真读过代表国家的资料吗 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 读了 |
[08:36] | Somalia has 1,900 miles of coastline, | 索马里拥有长达1900英里长的海岸线 |
[08:38] | a government that knows its place, | 有独立的政权 |
[08:39] | and all the guns and wives you can afford to buy. | 枪支和老婆花钱就能买到 |
[08:41] | Why have I never heard of this paradise before? | 我之前怎么没听过这个人间天堂啊 |
[08:43] | I studied up on my country. | 我也有恶补本国知识 |
[08:45] | Is it okay if we do accents, sugar? | 我们可不可以说话带点口音啊 甜心 |
[08:47] | Troy, Georgia the country, not the state. | 特洛伊 格鲁吉亚是国家 不是乔治亚州 |
[08:50] | That’s right. Capital city Tbilisi, | 没错 首都是第比利斯市 |
[08:52] | and former member of the Soviet Union. | 为前苏联加盟共和国 |
[08:54] | And we kindly request y’all mind your ps and qs. | 俺们恳请贵国注意乃们的言行 |
[08:56] | Welcome to the World’s First Ever Model U.N. off. | 欢迎大家来到全球首届模拟联合国争霸战 |
[08:59] | You will each be scored on your U.N.’s ability | 我们将依照决议能力 遵程与否 |
[09:02] | to pass resolutions, follow procedure, and maintain order. | 以及秩序水平为两队打分 |
[09:07] | The end goal, of course, total world peace. | 终极目标当然是 世界和平 |
[09:11] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[09:13] | Does two U.N.s mean there are two earths? | 两个联合国是不是意味着有俩地球 |
[09:15] | Uh, yeah. Sure, two earths. | 是的 没错 两个地球 |
[09:17] | Parallel earths in different galaxies | 是位于不同星系的平行地球呢 |
[09:18] | or identical earths in parallel dimensions? | 还是处于平行世界的同位地球 |
[09:20] | The latter one. | 后者 |
[09:21] | Well, what does that say about free will? | 那两个地球是否各自拥有自由意志 |
[09:22] | Abed! Professor– | 够了阿布蒂 教授 |
[09:23] | Right, yeah, let’s begin. | 行了 咱们开始吧 |
[09:24] | Ready, set, | 各就位 预备 |
[09:26] | peace. | 和平 |
[09:27] | Crisis alert. | 危机爆发 |
[09:28] | A civil war has broken out in Ethiopia. | 埃塞俄比亚爆发内战 |
[09:31] | Rebel forces have seized the grain supply, | 起义军控制了粮食供应 |
[09:33] | creating a humanitarian disaster. | 导致人道主义灾难 |
[09:35] | Okay, cool heads, everyone. | 好 大家头脑都要冷静 |
[09:38] | America proposes a U.N. peacekeeping force of | 美国计划组织多国维和部队 |
[09:40] | 10,000 troops. | 有一万人吧 |
[09:41] | Uruguay agrees. | 乌拉圭同意 |
[09:42] | Ooh, uh, China, too. | 哦哦 中国也同意 |
[09:43] | Georgia–the country– is much obliged. | 格鲁吉亚”国” 同样乐于相助 |
[09:46] | There’s gonna be refugees. Who can take refugees? | 肯定还有难民问题 谁负责收留难民 |
[09:48] | The great country of Somalia. | 伟大的国家 索马里 |
[09:50] | This gem, this Shangri-la | 这处珍宝之地 这个香格里拉 |
[09:52] | Graciously invites the Ethiopian refugees | 我国诚邀埃塞俄比亚难民前来 |
[09:54] | to enjoy safe lodging and cool ocean breezes | 在潮后海滩安营扎寨 |
[09:58] | on its sand-swept beaches. | 高枕无忧 尽享海风清爽 |
[09:59] | Okay, we’re rolling. | 很好 我们在循序渐进了 |
[10:01] | Switzerland proposes a peace summit. | 瑞士方提议召开和平峰会 |
[10:02] | Good idea, Switzerland. | 好主意 瑞士代表 |
[10:03] | And maybe at the peace summit we can discuss the possibility | 在和平峰会上 我们或可酌情讨论 |
[10:05] | of opening a portal to earth ii. | 开启平行地球通道的可能性 |
[10:06] | Can we put a pin in that, Switzerland? | 这个计划先推后好吗 瑞士代表 |
[10:07] | Earth ii is out there, can’t ignore it forever. | 你理或者不理 二号地球就在那里 不离不弃 |
[10:09] | Well, China has money. Does anybody want some? | 天朝有的是钱 谁想要 |
[10:11] | Yes! The United States proposes using China’s money | 太好了 美国提议利用中方资金 |
[10:14] | to fund agricultural programs | 资助农业项目 |
[10:16] | to support Ethiopia’s sustainable farms. | 以扶持埃塞俄比亚可持续农场 |
[10:18] | Which should promote economic development and security. | 从而推动经济发展和社会稳定 |
[10:21] | All in favor? | 都同意吗 |
[10:23] | It’s unanimous. | 全体通过 |
[10:24] | Good resolving, blue U.N. | 出色解决 模联蓝队 |
[10:26] | You really covered all the bases. | 你们兼顾了全部原则 |
[10:27] | We have a unanimous decision as well. | 我队也通过一致决定 |
[10:28] | Then after one round, we are tied. | 第一轮比赛 双方战平 |
[10:31] | Looks like both U.Ns are experts at fostering unity. | 两方模联均精于求同之道 |
[10:34] | – Crap. – Damn it. | -我去 -你妹 |
[10:36] | Crisis alert. Russia… | 危机爆发 俄罗斯 |
[10:37] | This is what the United Nations | 联合国就是这样 |
[10:38] | is doing to your freedom. | 对待你们的自由 |
[10:40] | I’m your freedom! And I’m in a cage. | 自由如我一般惨遭禁锢 |
[10:44] | With the world! | 世界受制于淫威之下 |
[10:45] | Because of them! | 全拜他们所赐 |
[10:47] | I thought I’d find you here. | 我就知道你会在这里 |
[10:48] | What are you gonna do, lock me up? | 你能怎样 把我关起来 |
[10:51] | Just give me a reason. | 你为什么这么做 |
[10:52] | I’ll give you a reason! | 我这就做给你看 |
[10:58] | That’s it, you’re coming with me. | 够了 给我过来 |
[11:07] | He’s pulling my cage. | 他胆敢拖我的笼子走 |
[11:08] | I’m being pulled in my cage for no reason! | 保安人员蛮横执法 把我锁起来拖着走 |
[11:10] | Is anybody seeing this? | 大家看到了吗 |
[11:11] | Is the world seeing this? Are we facebooking this? | 世人看到了吗 脸谱转开了吗 |
[11:15] | Crisis alert! A tsunami has hit Vietnam. | 危机爆发 越南遭受海啸袭击 |
[11:17] | – Massive– – Crisis alert, famine in Ghana– | -大规模 -危机爆发 加纳饥荒告急 |
[11:19] | – Crisis alert– – Tuberculosis outbreak | -危机爆发 -结核病疫情爆发 |
[11:22] | – –crisis alert! – Humanitarian aid. We further resolve– | -危机爆发 -人道主义援助 以进一步解决 |
[11:23] | – Disarmament treaty. – Crisis alert! | -裁军条约 -危机爆发 |
[11:25] | To help women and children get through famines. | 来帮助妇孺度过饥荒 |
[11:26] | Save the orphans. | 拯救孤儿 |
[11:27] | Loose nukes– | 放松核管制 |
[11:28] | – Sinkhole– – North Korea– | -排水口 -朝鲜问题 |
[11:30] | – The prime minister in exile! – Military coup! | -首相逃亡 -军事政变 |
[11:32] | The tropical paradise of Somalia graciously yields. | 索马里愿慷慨分享热带雨林资源 |
[11:34] | – China will pay. – Gooder than grits. | -中方会就此买单 -甚好甚好 |
[11:36] | Switzerland is very concerned about earth ii. | 瑞士对平行地球二号极为关注 |
[11:37] | Uruguay agrees. | 乌拉圭同意 |
[11:38] | Uruguay sounds like “You’re a gay.” | 乌拉圭发音有点像”你是gay” |
[11:40] | Backyard barbecue! | 庭院烧烤 |
[11:41] | Uruguay kindly requests that | 乌拉圭恳请索马里代表 |
[11:42] | Somalia stop pronouncing it “You’re a gay.” | 不要把国名念成”你是gay” |
[11:45] | – Hereditary monarchy! – Resolved. | -世袭君主制问题 -已解决 |
[11:46] | – Graft and corruption. – Resolved. | -贪污腐败盛行 -已解决 |
[11:48] | Crisis alert! | 危机爆发 |
[11:50] | Resolved. | 已解决 |
[11:50] | Looking good, blue U.N. | 模联蓝队 战绩不错 |
[11:52] | Getting very close to world peace. | 世界和平 触手可及 |
[11:54] | That’s my girl. You are kicking ass. | 姑娘威武 谁与争锋 |
[11:56] | All right, guys, | 好了 同志们 |
[11:57] | This is the home stretch. All we gotta do is focus. | 最后冲刺了 凝神求稳 |
[12:00] | Oh! Damn, Pierce. | 我去 皮尔斯你够了 |
[12:02] | Ooh, that wasn’t me. | 不是我放的 |
[12:03] | I don’t smell anything– whup, I just got it. | 我怎么没有 擦 刚闻到 |
[12:05] | Oh, it’s in my mouth. | 其香可嚼 |
[12:06] | Guys, come on, focus. | 同志们 正经点 |
[12:08] | Like adults. | 成熟一点 |
[12:09] | We’re gonna lose a point if we don’t get through this. | 过不了这关 我们就要失分了 |
[12:11] | Get through it? It’s almost a solid. | 这浓郁得化不开的味道 哪穿得过去啊 |
[12:13] | Crisis alert. | 危机爆发 |
[12:14] | A genocidal dictator in Laos– | 老挝惊现屠族暴政 |
[12:17] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll get to that. | 行了行了 这事一会再谈 |
[12:19] | Okay, so, looking at Turkey, what can you do? | 好 接着讨论土耳其的事 我们怎么办 |
[12:21] | So let me get this straight. | 咱们把这事捋直了说 |
[12:23] | You’re bringing her in here | 你带她来的理由 |
[12:25] | for “Making a mess.” | 是”扰乱治安” |
[12:27] | I did more than make a mess. | 我可不光是扰乱治安 |
[12:29] | I turned your whole system inside out. | 我颠覆了整个制度体系 |
[12:30] | And I shut her down. | 然后被我河蟹了 |
[12:32] | Young lady, you spilled paint on a globe. | 姑娘 你只是在地球模型上浇了点颜料 |
[12:34] | You’re as much a criminal as this idiot is a cop. | 如果你也算犯罪 那这货就能当警察了 |
[12:36] | None whatsoever. | 子虚乌有 |
[12:38] | Okay, but, um, she’s going to do something illegal. | 好吧 但她在预谋违法之事 |
[12:41] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[12:42] | Is that true? Do you, Britta Perry, | 真的吗 你 布雷塔·派利 |
[12:44] | have any intentions of breaking any laws ever? | 是否曾有过任何违法意图 |
[12:47] | I-I- | 我 我 |
[12:49] | Oh, my god. | 不忍耳闻 |
[12:50] | No, it’s not that simple. | 不 事情并没这么简单 |
[12:52] | I have a life now. | 我已经重获新生了 |
[12:54] | I have a major and– | 安安分分选了专业 |
[12:55] | Get out please. | 请出去 |
[12:57] | I have highlighters. | 认认真真用荧光笔 |
[12:58] | Get out! | 给我出去 |
[13:04] | Okay, I know you’ve got a lot on your mind right now. | 好吧 我知道你现在一定心乱如麻 |
[13:07] | But somebody broke that thing | 但有个事 有人把 |
[13:08] | that comes down from the parking booth. | 停车岗上往下落的那东西撞坏了 |
[13:10] | You know the thing that comes down, | 你知道吧 往下落的那东西 |
[13:12] | Keeps the…cars from coming in. | 阻挡车子 防止擅入 |
[13:15] | The thing. It’s like a gate, but it’s just a stick. | 就是那玩意 作用像个门 但是只有一根杆子 |
[13:18] | Comes down, from a hinge. | 绕着转轴落下的 |
[13:21] | Keeps the cars out. | 阻拦汽车进入 |
[13:22] | Goes up and down 90 degrees. | 上旋下落九十度 |
[13:25] | The arm? | 你说挡车杆 |
[13:27] | Ooh, point goes to red team. | 红队得分 |
[13:31] | How is this still happening? | 余味怎么这么持久 |
[13:32] | I can’t remember what regular air smells like. | 我都忘了新鲜空气是什么味了 |
[13:35] | Do something or we’re gonna lose. | 快想点办法 我们就要输了 |
[13:38] | Guys, this is important to Annie. | 同志们 这场仗对安妮至关重要 |
[13:41] | So whoever actually died a few months ago, ‘fess up | 不管是哪位在诈尸发臭 速速招来 |
[13:43] | so we can put a stake through your heart. | 我们好打桩穿心 收了尔等 |
[13:46] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[13:47] | Annie, I think the real lesson here is | 安妮 我觉得这事启发我们 |
[13:48] | that a model U.N., much like the real U.N., | 模联和联合国真的很像 |
[13:50] | quickly falls apart when faced with actual– | 一遇到真正的危机就四分五裂 |
[13:55] | I think the lesson here is that I need to win this! | 唯一的启发就是我非胜不可 |
[14:00] | I want to win! | 我超想赢 |
[14:02] | And you! | 都怪你 |
[14:04] | You suck! You’re a stupid, ugly poopface! | 你烂俗愚蠢白痴没品 |
[14:08] | I’m better than you! | 我比你强 |
[14:10] | Annie, stop. | 安妮 够了 |
[14:12] | You’re acting like a little schoolgirl | 你现在就像小女生一样 |
[14:13] | and not in a hot way. | 幼稚而不诱惑 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Uh, that made me sound creepy. | 这话听着有点猥琐 |
[14:28] | But–but here’s the thing. | 但 事实确实如此 |
[14:42] | Don’t look at me. | 别盯着我 |
[14:45] | If embarrassment were bountiful zinc deposits, | 如果羞愧可以富集锌 |
[14:48] | I’d be Zambia. | 那我就是赞比亚了 |
[14:49] | There’s nothing to be zambia about, Annie. | 安妮 这事儿没什么丢人的 |
[14:53] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错啊 |
[14:55] | I pushed you into competing with other Annie. | 是我逼你和亚裔安妮竞争的 |
[14:57] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:58] | I practically ran to you with that flier. | 实际是我拉你们下水的 |
[15:00] | I wanted to destroy her. | 我想打得她一败涂地 |
[15:02] | All because I can’t handle the thought | 归根结底 我还是受不了 |
[15:03] | of anyone getting more gold stars than me. | 别人得到的赞许比我多 |
[15:06] | I’m such a child. | 我真是幼稚 |
[15:09] | You’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[15:10] | Listen, when you really hate someone | 听我说 当你对像对安妮·金那样 |
[15:13] | the way you hate Annie Kim, | 对别人羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[15:14] | or when you feel the way I feel about you, | 或者你如我一般 爱由心生 |
[15:19] | the easy loophole through the creepiness and danger | 避免尴尬 解决危机的诀窍 |
[15:23] | is to treat them like a child. | 就是不把对方当真 |
[15:24] | “A chip off the old block, you’re the best, kiddo.” | 虎父无犬子 小子 你肯定行的 |
[15:26] | It’s a crutch. | 精神胜利法 |
[15:27] | It’s a way for me to tell you how important you are | 当初我有意示好又羞于表达 |
[15:32] | from a distance. | 才会这么做 |
[15:34] | But now you’re becoming this… | 但现在 吾家有女初长成 |
[15:35] | mature, self-possessed, intelligent young woman, | 你变得成熟独立 聪慧能干 |
[15:38] | And I can’t keep patting you on the head | 我不能再拍着你的头 |
[15:40] | or talking down to you. | 或者居高临下地教导你了 |
[15:41] | But I like how close we are. | 但我喜欢和你亲近 |
[15:44] | I don’t want to grow up if it means losing what we have. | 我不想因为长大 就失去我们的亲密 |
[15:47] | Well, tough, Annie. | 坚强点 安妮 |
[15:48] | You have to grow up | 你必须长大 |
[15:49] | because the world needs more women like you. | 世界需要你这样的杰出女性 |
[15:52] | Can’t keep doing this forever, kiddo. | 不能永远这么亲近呀 傻姑娘 |
[15:56] | Can’t we? | 不行吗 |
[16:02] | – Nope. I can’t, no. – Nope, that’s gross. | -不 做不来 -不 太恶心了 |
[16:03] | That feels gross. | 实在是太恶心了 |
[16:05] | Well, I better go check on the group. | 还是回去看看小组情况吧 |
[16:08] | If they haven’t left already. | 但愿他们还没走 |
[16:09] | I’ll follow you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[16:11] | From a respectable distance. | 不过会保持距离 以示尊重 |
[16:17] | Guys? | 同志们 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry I put you through that. | 我给团队抹黑了 对不起 |
[16:20] | And I know it doesn’t make up for what happened, | 我知道一句对不起弥补不了我的过错 |
[16:22] | but would it help if I said | 但如果这么说 你们可否原谅我 |
[16:25] | I farted? | 屁是我放的 |
[16:28] | Annie, no. | 不 安妮 |
[16:29] | I can’t let you fall on that sword because… | 我不能让你背黑锅 因为 |
[16:32] | I farted. | 屁是我放的 |
[16:33] | No, I farted. | 不 是我放的 |
[16:35] | I farted. | 我放的 |
[16:36] | – Guys, I wasn’t doing the Spartacus thing. – I farted. | -同志们 我真不是做雷锋 -我放的 |
[16:38] | No, seriously, I– | 不 说实在的 我 |
[16:39] | We all farted. | 我们都放屁了 |
[16:40] | Oh, you guys! | 你们太赞了 |
[16:42] | Annie… I’m farting now. | 安妮 我又在放了 |
[16:45] | Wait, why are you still here? | 你们怎么还没走 |
[16:47] | Abed may have figured out a way we can still win. | 阿布蒂找到了反败为胜的方法 |
[16:49] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么做 |
[16:50] | It’s simple, really. First we… | 很简单 首先我们 |
[16:54] | Abed, what did I tell you? | 阿布蒂 我跟你说什么来着 |
[16:56] | You can’t just mumble nonsense. | 别总嘟囔废话 |
[16:57] | No one’s cutting away. | 又没人偷听 |
[16:58] | Okay, fine, here’s my actual plan. | 好吧 实际上我的计划是 |
[17:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:19] | It’s from Britta. | 是布雷塔干的 |
[17:20] | She’s promising to disrupt the model…U.N. | 她发誓会搅了模联比赛 |
[17:24] | She says she’s gonna cause a disruption that, | 据她说 这次的破坏 |
[17:26] | while not completely illegal, should be a real concern | 不至违法 但将会极大地威胁 |
[17:29] | to campus…Security! | 校园安全 |
[17:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:34] | Maybe we should call the real cops. | 或许我们应该报警 |
[17:37] | You know, back in the ’80s, | 这么说 80年代的时候 |
[17:38] | I had this real piece of work protestor, | 我领教过一位极品罢工抗议党 |
[17:40] | used to always give me trouble. | 真的是麻烦连连 |
[17:42] | You know what happened to her? | 知道她后来怎样吗 |
[17:44] | She incited a riot at the W.T.O. | 她煽动了反WTO的暴动 |
[17:47] | Got choked until she passed out. | 到死依然满腔愤慨 |
[17:51] | By some real cop with a real billyclub. | 被正经警察用真的警棍殴打致死 |
[17:57] | Sometimes I wonder, you know? | 有时候 我就在想 |
[18:02] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么啊 |
[18:04] | Go show that hippie how the world really works. | 让这位小愤青知道世界的残酷 |
[18:10] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[18:14] | All in favor? | 全体同意吗 |
[18:18] | Could you morons say aye any slower? Come on. | 你们这群白痴 反应就不能快点吗 |
[18:32] | Greetings, people of earth II. | 你们好啊 二号地球的人类 |
[18:34] | What is this? | 搞什么飞机 |
[18:34] | We represent the United Nations from earth I. | 我们是一号地球联合国代表 |
[18:37] | Using our Switzerland’s hadron collider | 利用我们瑞典的强子对撞机 |
[18:39] | and resources from every nation, | 和各国的资源 |
[18:41] | the people of our planet have constructed | 我方地球的人们开辟了一条 |
[18:43] | A trans-dimensional gateway here. | 变维时空隧道 穿越到了这里 |
[18:45] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这样做 |
[18:47] | The science works out. | 科学上是可行的 |
[18:48] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[18:49] | We come to you with an offer. | 我们有个提议 |
[18:51] | We have achieved world peace, tying our score with yours. | 我们争取让世界和平 把我们的分数抹平吧 |
[18:54] | But we are willing to concede our victory | 但如果你们同意承认你们输了 |
[18:56] | if you agree conceding yours, | 我们就承认我们输了 |
[18:58] | forming one gigantic united united nations. | 然后共建一个大型联合国 |
[19:02] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[19:03] | You’re a fool. | 你真是很傻很天真啊 |
[19:04] | Your ultimatum is itself a technical act of aggression. | 你这最后通牒从某种意义上讲就是一种进攻 |
[19:07] | If we simply refuse to recognize your authority, | 如果我们只是拒绝你们也参政 |
[19:10] | we still remain ahead and you lose. | 我们仍会保持领先地位 而你们就输了 |
[19:13] | But you win a simple game. | 但你仅仅是赢得了一个小比赛 |
[19:15] | The larger symbolic victory will be ours. | 更有意义的胜利是属于我们的 |
[19:20] | We refuse. | 我方拒绝此提议 |
[19:22] | I’ll take the real victory. | 我要实实在在的胜利 |
[19:23] | A logical, effective, common sense move, Annie Kim. | 安妮·金 你的决议合理有利有节 |
[19:28] | One which flies in the very face of the United Nations itself, | 这就是联合国本身的一个缩影 |
[19:31] | a fundamentally symbolic organization | 一个满是空想 妄谈道义 |
[19:33] | founded on the principles of high-minded rhetoric | 故摆姿态 惺惺作势的 |
[19:36] | and empty gestures. | 空余象征性的组织 |
[19:37] | Blue U.N. wins. | 蓝队获胜 |
[19:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[19:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:50] | And you can’t do anything to stop me. | 无论怎么做 你都无法阻止我 |
[19:54] | Did someone say “Can’t do anything”? | 无法阻止是吧 |
[20:36] | I knew you’d come. | 就知道你会来 |
[20:38] | You’re so busted. | 抓了个现行 |
[21:03] | I told you to stop playing operation on me! | 说了多少次 别在我身上演练手术 |
[21:05] | I’m not your damn board game! | 我不是你们的博智游戏 |
[21:09] | At least you didn’t get my spare ribs. | 幸好没偷吃我的剩排骨 |