时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | * We’re gonna fly to school each morning * | * 每早飞着去学校 * |
[00:05] | * We’re gonna smile the entire time * | * 永远保持心情好 * |
[00:08] | * We’re gonna be more happy * | * 欢乐时光胜以往 * |
[00:11] | * We’re gonna finally be fine * | * 一切终将变美好 * |
[00:14] | * We’re gonna get more calm and normal * | * 力求镇静不疯癫 * |
[00:17] | * We’re gonna fix our state of mind * | * 脑子抽风不能搞 * |
[00:20] | * We’re gonna be less crazy * | * 疯狂行径要减少 * |
[00:23] | * We’re gonna finally be fine * | * 一切终将变美好 * |
[00:25] | * We’re gonna stand holding hands in a brand new land * | * 手牵手呀心连心* |
[00:28] | * Far away from the borderline * | * 共建美好新世界 * |
[00:31] | * We’re gonna seem like a mainstream dream * | * 走上主流康庄道 * |
[00:34] | * And be appealing to all mankind * | * 风靡世界没商量 * |
[00:38] | * We’re gonna have more fun and be less weird * | * 怪行减少欢乐多 * |
[00:41] | * Than the first two years combined * | * 超出以往好几档 * |
[00:44] | * And we’re gonna live forever * | * 我们相约到永远 * |
[00:47] | * And we’re gonna sleep together * | * 我们还要滚床单 * |
[00:50] | * And we’re gonna finally be sunny and shinily * | * 积极向上 我最闪亮* |
[00:52] | * We’re gonna finally be fine * | * 一切终将变美好 * |
[00:56] | Jeff. Jeff? | 杰夫 杰夫 |
[00:59] | Oh, sorry. Uh, what was the question? | 不好意思 你问什么来着 |
[01:01] | What are we gonna do without Pierce | 如今学习小组少了皮尔斯 |
[01:02] | in the study group this year? | 我们这学年怎么办 |
[01:04] | I’m sure we’ll figure it out. | 船到桥头自然会直 |
[01:06] | Speaking of figuring things out, | 说起”自然直” |
[01:08] | me and Abed have an announcement. | 我跟阿布蒂要宣布一件事 |
[01:13] | Troy and I are living together. | 我跟特洛伊要同居了 |
[01:14] | Oh, that’s– – oh, that’s nice. | 这样 这样挺好 |
[01:16] | If you want to get us a gift, | 要是你们想送礼 |
[01:17] | we’re registered at linens ‘n things. | 送点家纺啊 或者别的东西都行 |
[01:18] | We have plenty of linens. We mainly want the things. | 我们家纺挺多 还是送点别的吧 |
[01:20] | How you like me now, bitches? | 妞儿们 大爷看起来咋样 |
[01:22] | Dean, you seem different. | 院长 你变风格了 |
[01:23] | Are you in a play right now? | 这是要演戏吗 |
[01:25] | Over the summer, I decided it’s time | 经过一个暑假的思考 |
[01:26] | to whip this place into shape. | 我决定把这儿好好整顿整顿 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna be a mean, lean, deaning machine. | 变身骨感新院长 铁腕冷血不留情 |
[01:31] | No more paintball, no more spaceships, | 什么彩弹啊 飞船啊 |
[01:33] | no more trampolines, and no more– | 蹦床啊 都别想了 |
[01:37] | what is that? | 什么声音 |
[01:37] | It’s probably the monkey that lives in the vents. | 估计是通风口里的猴子在动 |
[01:40] | I named him “Annie’s boobs,” After Annie’s boobs. | 我叫它”安妮胸大” 以纪念安妮的大胸 |
[01:42] | See, this is the kind of national lampoonery | 看见没 像这种尖酸玩笑 |
[01:45] | that is coming to an end this year. | 我要在本学年全部扼杀 |
[01:47] | Homie don’t dean this. | 温顺哥要转型了 |
[01:49] | Okay, guys, let’s get to biology on time. | 好了 同志们 咱们开始学习生物吧 |
[01:51] | I don’t want to be a screwup this year. | 我可不想再悲剧了 |
[01:53] | Uh, Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[01:56] | – Damn it. – We’re really doing this without Pierce? | -靠 -咱真不带皮尔斯玩儿吗 |
[01:58] | So sad. | 好伤感 |
[01:59] | Yeah, we have parted ways with our closest, | 是啊 最亲密的战友 |
[02:02] | Oldest, craziest, most racist, oldest, | 最爱搞种族歧视的老疯子皮爷 |
[02:04] | elderly, crazy friend, | 和咱分道扬镳了 |
[02:06] | and he’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[02:08] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[02:11] | How was your summer? | 暑假过得怎么样 |
[02:12] | Enlightful, Annie. | 很美好 安妮 |
[02:14] | I underwent three months of intensive soul-rezoning | 我去激光莲座名人堂待了三个月 |
[02:17] | at the Laser Lotus celebrity center. | 完成了强化心灵理疗 |
[02:20] | I stand before you a more highly evolved Pierce Pawthorne, | 现在站在你们面前的是高阶进化版皮尔斯·霍桑 |
[02:23] | One that can accept that this table has a– | 现在我明白了 这张桌子 |
[02:28] | has a sort of magic in it. | 它是有魔力的 |
[02:31] | and I’d like to come back. | 吸引着我归来 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. – Damn it! | -好耶 -靠 |
[02:35] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:37] | I just had the frustrating realization | 我一想到你不能回到学习小组 |
[02:39] | that you can’t come back to the group, | 就感到满心遗憾 |
[02:41] | because you’re not in biology and it’s all filled up. | 因为人数已满 你选不进生物课了 |
[02:43] | Well, couldn’t we take something else? | 就不能选别的课吗 |
[02:44] | I mean, surely we’ve evolved beyond | 咱的情谊早已升华 |
[02:46] | caring what class we take together. | 还在乎上什么课呢 |
[02:48] | – Oh, yeah. – Pierce! | -对 -皮尔斯 |
[02:49] | I’ll do you one better. | 听听我的说法 |
[02:53] | I think we’ve evolved beyond reliance on a group at all. | 我觉得大家的友谊 已经不靠小组来维系 |
[02:57] | Aren’t we just actual friends now, no matter where we are? | 咱不已经是朋友了吗 不管身在何处友谊不变 |
[03:01] | You know what’s magic about this table? | 知道这张桌子有什么魔力吗 |
[03:02] | It magically keeps our books from falling on the floor. | 书放在上面掉不下去 |
[03:06] | The table’s for studying, but as friends, we’ve evolved. | 桌子仅作学习之用 但我们的友谊超越了学习 |
[03:09] | And let’s use that first breath | 大家一起来做个深呼吸 |
[03:11] | of crisp, new, super evolved air | 感受这清新而超脱的空气吧 |
[03:13] | to declare proudly and in one voice, “Pierce… | 一起骄傲地说出那句话 “皮尔斯 |
[03:18] | we’ll see you when we see you.” | 命中有缘终须见” |
[03:39] | Don’t tell the monkey I’m living here. | 别告诉猴子我住这儿 |
[04:12] | Oh, star-burns, I see you added a lizard | 星霸 你现在不光戴高帽 纹星星 |
[04:14] | to your special hat and sideburns. | 还添了一只蜥蜴 |
[04:17] | Am I missing anything? | 还有什么我没看到吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah! The human being underneath it all, | 有啊 你没看到我的本体 |
[04:20] | but no one’s really interested in that, are they? | 你们都是只见衣装不见人 是吧 |
[04:22] | No. | 确实 |
[04:23] | I hope we did the right thing about Pierce. | 皮尔斯的事儿我们没做错吧 |
[04:25] | He really seems like he’s changed. | 看起来他真的变了 |
[04:26] | What are you, nuts? | 你傻呀 |
[04:27] | That’s what he wants you to think. | 他那是迷魂阵 |
[04:29] | Trust me, we’re better off without him. | 相信我 没他世界更美好 |
[04:30] | Excluding Pierce is what drove him crazy last year. | 去年我们不理他 他就疯了 |
[04:33] | Wrong, being crazy drove him excluded. | 错 因为他疯了 我们才不理他 |
[04:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | Cougar town has been moved to mid-season. | 《熟女镇》挪到季中播出了 |
[04:41] | That’s never a good sign. | 情况不妙 |
[04:42] | Not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool– | 不妙 不妙 不妙 不妙 不妙 |
[04:43] | Hey buddy, hey, it’s coming back in January. | 哥们儿 一月就会回归了 |
[04:46] | Six seasons and a movie. | 播六季外加同名电影 |
[04:47] | Six seasons and a movie. | 播六季外加同名电影 |
[04:53] | This is intro to biology. | 这堂课是生物学导论 |
[04:55] | I’m your professor, Dr. Marshall King, phd. | 我是你们的老师 马歇尔·金博士 |
[05:00] | It took me 6,205 hours to get my degree, | 我花了6205个小时才拿到学位 |
[05:03] | And I know, because I was only allowed in the library | 我记得很清楚 因为在圣文森特监狱服刑时 |
[05:07] | one hour per day at the San Vicente correctional facility | 我每天只能在图书馆待一个小时 |
[05:11] | while serving a sentence of 25 to life. | 25年的监禁才换来这个学位 |
[05:16] | Now let’s talk about that word. | 现在我们就来说说这个词 |
[05:18] | “Life.” | “生命” |
[05:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:22] | It’s a new phone. Switching to vibrate. | 新买的手机 这就调成振动 |
[05:25] | Continue. This is really great. | 请继续 说得真棒 |
[05:28] | I stared at a crack in the ground in my cell for years, | 一连几年 我盯着牢房中一条地缝 |
[05:32] | and one day, something grew from it. | 有一天 地缝中有东西破土而出 |
[05:35] | A single blade of grass. | 是一片草叶 |
[05:41] | Vibrates louder than the ringer. | 振动比响铃动静还大 |
[05:43] | Gosh. You know what? Turning it off. | 真要命 你猜怎么着 我马上关机 |
[05:48] | Living thing, growing from dead stone. | 一个生命 从死寂的石头中蓬勃生长 |
[05:53] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[05:54] | – Oh, it’s off, it’s off. – Out! | -关机了 关了 -出去 |
[05:56] | I turned it off. | 我刚关机了 |
[05:59] | Fine. Okay, fine. I’m leaving. | 行行 好吧 我走就是了 |
[06:01] | And don’t bother coming back. | 出去就别想着回来了 |
[06:02] | Seriously? Hey, dude, | 玩真的啊 伙计们 |
[06:04] | Sean Penn called. He says to dial it back. | 刚才是肖恩·潘的电话 他让我回过去 |
[06:08] | Sean Penn is an actor who– | 肖恩·潘是位演员 |
[06:09] | I know who Sean Penn is. I’ve seen Milk. | 我知道肖恩·潘 我看过《哈维·米克》 |
[06:11] | Now get out. | 现在你出去吧 |
[06:13] | Dude, learn to blend. | 哥们 学会入乡随俗啊 |
[06:17] | I will not tolerate monkeys living on campus. | 我是绝不容许学校内养猴子的 |
[06:20] | If I wanted to run a monkey hotel, | 要是我想开家猴子旅馆 |
[06:22] | I’d install a banana buffet. | 我就盖间香蕉自助餐厅 |
[06:24] | I’d use vines as elevators, | 用藤蔓代替电梯 |
[06:27] | and I’d put tail holes in the bathrobes, | 浴衣都开个洞好伸尾巴 |
[06:28] | And I’d lower all the shower knobs. | 并降低所有的淋浴开关 |
[06:30] | Wow, you’ve really thought this through. | 哇 看来你还真的有认真考虑过 |
[06:32] | And now it’s your turn. Brainstorm. | 现在该你们说了 头脑风暴 |
[06:34] | Idea shower. | 滚滚思潮 |
[06:35] | Spray your solutions all over me. | 让精思妙想来得更猛烈一些吧 |
[06:36] | Well, w-we could seal all the vents | 我们准备把所有的通风口封上 |
[06:38] | and then pump the ducts with some kind of gas | 然后往管道里灌入一种 |
[06:43] | that knocks out monkeys. | 可以迷晕猴子的气体 |
[06:44] | Monkey knockout gas! | 驱猴烟雾剂 |
[06:45] | Now that’s the kind of grounded, | 这才是我本学年看重的思想 |
[06:48] | sensible thinking I want to see this year. | 脚踏实地 合乎情理 |
[06:50] | Catherine, who’s next? | 凯瑟琳 下一个是谁 |
[06:52] | Vice dean Laybourne | 副院长莱伯恩 |
[06:53] | from the Air Conditioning Repair School Annex. | 来自学院下属空调维修学院 |
[06:56] | Vice dean. Dean. | 副院长 院长 |
[06:57] | New suit, dean? | 新西装啊 院长 |
[06:58] | New dean, vice dean. New dean. | 院长焕然一新了 副院长 焕然一新 |
[07:01] | I see that you used school funds | 我看到你拿学校经费 |
[07:03] | to buy an espresso machine for your faculty break room. | 给教员休息室配了一套浓缩咖啡机 |
[07:06] | I don’t recall being consulted on that. | 我怎么不记得有跟我商量过呢 |
[07:09] | I don’t consult you on anything. | 我啥事都用不着跟你汇报 |
[07:11] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[07:12] | The Air-conditioning Repair School Annex seems to think | 空调维修附属学院好像自以为 |
[07:15] | that it’s separate from Greendale, | 独立于格林德尔啊 |
[07:17] | but it’s an annex. | 但你们毕竟是附属院校 |
[07:20] | An appendage, on a body, with a head, | 你们附属于身体 受头脑指令 |
[07:23] | And this head is saying to this appendage, | 现在我这个头脑对你这个附属说 |
[07:26] | “Whazup?” | “不服咋地” |
[07:29] | What you say makes sense, dean. | 你说的很有道理 院长 |
[07:30] | Tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[07:32] | You bring your head down to my appendage tomorrow, | 请您明天带着贵头莅临本附属 |
[07:36] | and I’ll show you “Whazup.” | 我会向您展示”不服会咋地” |
[07:41] | I’ll be there. | 我一定会去的 |
[07:54] | I think I found something that will help Abed! | 我应该有办法帮阿布蒂了 |
[07:57] | Abed, did you know that Cougar Town | 阿布蒂 你知道吗 《熟女镇》改编自 |
[08:00] | is an American adaptation of a 1990s British sitcom? | 上世纪九十年代一部英国喜剧 |
[08:05] | Cougarton Abbey. | 《熟女贞院》 |
[08:06] | Just been ’round Cougarton Chapel. | 刚刚在熟女贞教堂 |
[08:09] | I may be having an awakening. | 我貌似突然顿悟了 |
[08:10] | Come off it, Deidre. | 别扯了 迪雅卓 |
[08:12] | You’ve only been having a butchers at the choir boys. | 能唯一让你觉醒起念的就是合唱团的正太 |
[08:16] | Better than nothing. Thanks, Britta. | 聊胜于无 谢了 布雷塔 |
[08:18] | Can you believe that guy, | 真是难以置信 |
[08:19] | kicking me out of class like that? | 那家伙居然就那么把我赶出教室 |
[08:22] | It’s gonna be impossible to find a science class | 再去找一个六学分科学课 |
[08:24] | with six open spots. | 肯定是希望不大了 |
[08:26] | Why would we need to do that? | 我们干嘛要换课呢 |
[08:27] | Because I’m not in biology anymore. | 因为我不能再去上生物课了 |
[08:28] | And neither is Pierce, | 皮尔斯也是啊 |
[08:29] | but you’re both still our friends. | 但你俩仍旧是我们的朋友 |
[08:31] | We’ve evolved. | 友谊升华了 |
[08:33] | Right, Jeff? | 对吧 杰夫 |
[08:41] | Yes, we have. | 是的 升华了 |
[08:42] | And we all love each other. | 我们彼此相亲相爱 |
[08:44] | And we all go to the same school, so, uh… | 又都上的一个学校 所以 |
[08:48] | I guess I’ll see ya when I see ya. | 好吧 命里有缘终须见 |
[08:53] | Hey, guess what. | 嘿 你们猜怎么着 |
[08:54] | I was on the wait list for Biology, | 我本来在生物学课的等待名单里 |
[08:56] | Somebody got kicked out, I am– | 结果有人被踢出去了 我就 |
[08:59] | here to study! | 来这学习啦 |
[09:10] | All hail, Sir eats alone. | 向孤独食神致敬 |
[09:12] | Shut up, Leonard. | 闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[09:13] | I heard about your prescription socks. | 我听说你腿静脉血栓的事了 |
[09:17] | Hope you don’t mind, Jeff, | 希望你不会介意 杰夫 |
[09:18] | But I’ve got a new favorite show, | 我最近刚喜欢上一部新剧 |
[09:19] | and I’m only on episode six. | 才看到第六集 |
[09:21] | You guys got about five minutes left to eat. | 你们大概只剩下五分钟的用餐时间 |
[09:22] | Oh, my, time flies when you’re studying the science of life. | 感悟生命之道时 时间总是过得飞快 |
[09:25] | Well, I think time flies when you’re joking around | 我觉得恶搞那些很屎的电影名时 |
[09:27] | about movie titles that sound like names for poops. | 时间过得才叫飞快 |
[09:30] | Remains of the day. | 美好的回忆啊 |
[09:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[09:33] | Were you eavesdropping on our study session? | 难不成你在偷听我们学习会议吗 |
[09:36] | I was eavesdropping on your goof-off session, | 我偷听的是你们的杂谈会 |
[09:38] | And you dummies missed the most obvious one. | 你们这些笨蛋漏掉了最明显的电影名 |
[09:40] | No, I said, “Green Mile.” | 没有啊 我说了 《绿色奇迹》 |
[09:41] | Operation dumbo drop! | 《飞象计划》[95年电影 跟飞屎音近] |
[09:43] | – Ew! – Gross! | -呕 -恶心 |
[09:45] | Too clever by half, Jeffrey. | 聪明反被聪明误 杰夫瑞 |
[09:47] | All right, well uh, I gotta go. | 那好吧 我走了 |
[09:48] | Thanks for the five minutes. | 谢谢你们赏给我五分钟 |
[09:50] | Aw, jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[09:51] | Blimey. The barrister’s foreclosed the abbey. | 啊呀 出庭律师取消了修道院的赎回权 |
[09:56] | Fancy a drink, then? | 我们杯酒述离殇好吗 |
[09:58] | Oi, fetch us a hemlock. | 拿点毒芹汁过来 |
[10:11] | – Um– – Britta? | -额 -布雷塔 |
[10:14] | Why did everyone on cougarton abbey just die? | 为什么熟女贞院角色全灭了 |
[10:16] | They only ran six episodes. | 电视剧就拍了六集 |
[10:18] | That’s the great thing about British TV. | 英剧就这点好 |
[10:20] | They give you closure. | 适时完结 |
[10:23] | No, no, no! | 别激动别激动 |
[10:23] | We’ll find you a new favorite show! | 我们一定帮你找到电视剧新宠 |
[10:25] | We’ll find you a new favorite show! | 我们一定能的 |
[10:26] | Come on, buddy. | 振作起来啊 哥们 |
[10:30] | You are human tennis elbow. | 你就是一人间祸害 |
[10:31] | You are a pizza burn on the roof of the world’s mouth. | 是美丽世界的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[10:34] | You are the opposite of Batman. | 是蝙蝠侠的对立面 |
[10:42] | You don’t need them, man. | 你不需要他们 兄弟 |
[10:44] | Exactly. I’ll see ’em when I see ’em. | 确实 命里有缘终须见 |
[10:46] | Totally. | 对极了 |
[10:48] | You and I, we should hang out some time, huh? | 哪天我们也该结伴出去逍遥一下 |
[10:50] | Grab a drink? | 一起喝两杯 |
[10:50] | Sure. Where are you living now? | 一定 你现在住哪里 |
[10:52] | The air vents. | 空调风道 |
[10:53] | I live in the air vents of the school. Shhhh! | 我住在学校空调风道中 别跟别人说 |
[10:56] | I’m free, Jeff. Free! | 来去无牵挂啊 杰夫 无牵挂 |
[11:04] | I gotta get back in that class. | 昌哥很危险 我要回课堂 |
[11:07] | Real dean coming through– oh, my goodness spacious, | 正院长大驾光临 我去这么大 |
[11:12] | Vice dean… | 副院长 |
[11:14] | Is this where Greendale’s money is going? | 格林戴尔的经费都砸在这里了 |
[11:16] | More accurately, dean, | 准确点说 院长 |
[11:17] | It’s where Greendale’s money comes from. | 格林戴尔的财源就指望这里呢 |
[11:20] | Our air-conditioning program has a job placement rate | 我院空调人才项目就业率 |
[11:22] | five times higher than the rest of your school combined. | 是其余学院加起来的五倍都不止 |
[11:26] | Our Alumnini donations comprise 80% | 我院的校友捐赠 |
[11:29] | of your entire school’s budget. | 占到全校预算的80% |
[11:31] | And you want to know why we think we deserve | 而你竟然计较我们购买一台 |
[11:34] | an espresso machine?! | 浓缩咖啡机 |
[11:36] | Well, I guess I didn’t know. I– | 这个 我想 我也不知道 |
[11:38] | And you never had to, dean. You could have lived | 你什么也不必知道 院长 你大可以 |
[11:41] | the rest of your life in blissful ignorance | 睁只眼闭只眼 无忧无虑地 |
[11:43] | and died a happy, pansexual imp. | 终结你的酒肉人生 |
[11:46] | But you wanted to feel power this year. | 但你今年突然想要掌权 |
[11:50] | Well, now, you’re going to feel my power | 好 我就让你感受一下我的强权 |
[11:53] | as it surges downward from me, straight through you, | 看气场呼啸自我而出 穿身从你而过 |
[11:57] | from nostril to rectum, now until the end of time. | 鼻孔吸入 穿肠而出 让你永世不得翻身 |
[12:01] | And that’s “Whazup.” | 我能咋地 就这么地 |
[12:06] | I forgot everything you said before “Rectum”! | 我除了”穿肠” 啥也没听见 |
[12:11] | Who are these guys? | 这些是什么人 |
[12:12] | This is my legal team because I think it’s time | 这是我的律师团队 因为我觉得 |
[12:15] | we worked out a new agreement. | 是时候签订一份新协议了 |
[12:17] | He doesn’t look like a lawyer. | 这货不像律师呀 |
[12:19] | That’s a barber. | 这位是理发师 |
[12:20] | Because I’m also sick of that ridiculous goatee. | 我看你那山羊胡子傻了吧唧的 很不爽 |
[12:23] | You look like a white Lou Gossett, jr. | 你的样子就像白人版小路易·格赛特 |
[12:32] | You deserve a bigger office. | 蜗居这个小办公室真屈才 |
[12:33] | Biggest office I ever had. | 从来没用过这么大的 |
[12:35] | I’m here to apologize, Dr. King, | 我专程来道歉 金博士 |
[12:37] | and beg you for a seat in biology. | 请求你准许我回到生物课堂 |
[12:39] | I tell you what, in sync, you wanna learn about life? | 我告诉你 你想知晓生活的意义 |
[12:41] | Give up the phone. | 手机上交 |
[12:42] | Oh. You’re asking me for a bribe? | 哦 想要贿赂是吧 |
[12:44] | I can’t be bought, man. You feel me? | 你觉得我是贪图贿赂的那种人吗 |
[12:47] | See, prison was my walls. | 我被囚于监狱 |
[12:49] | But you put your walls up. | 你却人际疏离 |
[12:51] | You, and your phone, and your attitude, | 你和那手机 那态度 |
[12:54] | and your fruit loops Cologne. | 还有你的果香氛古龙香水 |
[12:56] | Your walls put up so tight, man, | 筑成隔阂的铁墙 |
[12:57] | Not even a blade of grass could get through. | 没有一片草叶能够进入 |
[13:00] | But even if it did, you wouldn’t appreciate it. | 即使有 你也不会觉悟 |
[13:04] | that’s why you can’t come back to my class. | 正因如此 你不能回到我的班上 |
[13:06] | What’s your problem with me, man? | 你到底看我哪里不顺眼啊 大佬 |
[13:08] | And don’t act like it’s not about me specifically | 别说得好像没在针对我 |
[13:11] | because you’ve been in– | 别总拿监狱说 |
[13:17] | busted! | 混蛋 |
[13:23] | Hey! Take it easy, Winger. | 淡定淡定 翁格 |
[13:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:26] | It is now that I have this. | 我现在拿到这个了 |
[13:28] | This is my ticket to getting back in the group. | 这就是我重回学习小组的通行证 |
[13:31] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 你站住 |
[13:34] | I want to be in the group so bad! | 我想进小组都想疯了 |
[13:41] | All right, let’s smoke ’em and choke ’em. | 灌烟熏猴子 |
[13:47] | No! No! N-n-n– | 不 不 惨了 |
[13:51] | – Uh-oh. – What is that? | -啊呀 -那是什么 |
[13:53] | Monkey gas! | 驱猴烟雾 |
[13:56] | Monkey gas? | 驱猴烟雾 |
[14:00] | Oh, my g– | 哦 我勒个 |
[14:39] | Abed? | 阿布蒂 |
[14:40] | All your friends are here. | 朋友们都陪着你呢 |
[14:42] | They wanna talk to you. | 他们想和你交谈 |
[14:43] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[14:43] | How is this different from the way he always is? | 他平时不也这个状态吗 |
[14:46] | I don’t want to push it, | 我不想操之过急 |
[14:46] | but this would be a great time to baptize him. | 但现在是拉他入教的绝好机会 |
[14:48] | Abed, maybe this can be your new favorite show. | 阿布蒂 可能这部剧会成为你新的最爱 |
[14:51] | It’s a British sci-fi series | 这是部英国科幻剧 |
[14:53] | that’s been on the air since 1962. | 首播于1962年 |
[14:55] | Britta, you’ve done enough, okay? | 布雷塔 再说只会搞砸的 |
[14:57] | Why don’t you go start a ruiners’ club? | 你干脆创一个砸锅俱乐部算了 |
[14:58] | Oh wait, you’d probably just ruin it. | 哦不行 交给你创办会砸锅的 |
[15:00] | Well then, I’d be doing a good job | 但是我虽砸尤荣 |
[15:02] | because it’s a ruiners’ club. | 因为这本来就是砸锅俱乐部 |
[15:03] | You ruined my analogy. | 我的比喻被你一说也砸了 |
[15:05] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[15:15] | Blimey, inspector! | 啊呀 时空探长 |
[15:17] | Where have we wound up this time? | 我们这回又穿越到哪里了 |
[15:18] | The question isn’t where, constable, but when. | 不是穿越到哪里 警官 是穿越到何时 |
[15:23] | Inspector, look out! Blorgons! | 探长小心 机器河蟹 |
[15:25] | Eradicate! Eradicate! | 消灭他们 消灭他们 |
[15:28] | This is the best show I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子看过的最有才的电视剧 |
[15:31] | Having fun without me again? | 齐欢乐 又不带我 |
[15:35] | Jeff, what happened? You look 70. | 杰夫 出什么事了 你咋变七十了 |
[15:39] | Abed has a new favorite tv show, Jeff. | 阿布蒂有了电视剧新宠 杰夫 |
[15:41] | It’s called “Inspector Spacetime” | 叫《时空探长》 |
[15:43] | Can it, boobs. I came here to let you know | 闭嘴 胸大 我来是要告诉大家 |
[15:46] | that your best friend Pierce is the one that got me | 你们的好朋友皮尔斯 就是害我被踢出 |
[15:49] | kicked out of bio class and the study group. | 生物课和学习小组的罪魁祸首 |
[15:52] | It was a plan he hatched from the beginning | 打一开始 他就早有预谋 |
[15:55] | with his pal, professor Kane. | 帮凶就是他的好兄弟 凯恩教授 |
[15:58] | But, Jeff, that’s a photo I gave our professor | 杰夫 这张探监照是我给教授的 |
[16:02] | of me visiting Hawthorne wipes’ spokesman | 我看望的是霍桑纸巾代言人 |
[16:06] | and rap artist sugar Cube in prison during the ’90s. | 说唱大师”方糖” 那是90年代的事了 |
[16:09] | Well, th-th-they look alike. | 但是 他们两个好像 |
[16:13] | Uh, I guess they share one important feature in your eyes. | 两人在你眼里只有一个特征吧 |
[16:16] | Well, that’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[16:17] | Look, I-I-I-I was standing far away, | 听着 我当时站得很远 |
[16:20] | and I saw the prison uniform! | 我一眼望去只看到囚衣 |
[16:21] | Oh, Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[16:22] | Oh, come on, obviously I don’t mean | 得了吧 我又不是说 |
[16:25] | all black people are in prison! | 所有的黑人兄弟都蹲过号子 |
[16:29] | Jeff, clearly you have gone off the deep end. | 杰夫 你做得太过了 |
[16:31] | Don’t blame him. | 别怪他 |
[16:32] | The table is powerful, and being cut off from it– | 这张桌子有魔力 无它时心不宁… |
[16:35] | Shut the– | 你给我闭… |
[16:41] | I’ve become…agitated. | 我激动了 |
[16:45] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[16:47] | We’ll continue this discourse at a later date. | 我们择期再继续聊 |
[16:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:52] | He just needs some space. | 他需要一个人静一静 |
[16:57] | I’m going to kill the one thing you love! | 老子要宰了你们心爱的东西 |
[17:00] | I’m gonna kill it! | 老子要宰了他 |
[17:01] | As long as it breathes, it controls our lives! | 只要他还喘气儿 就会控制我们的生活 |
[17:10] | I just came by to tell everyone | 我只是过来告诉大家 |
[17:11] | this year isn’t gonna be that different. | 今年与往年相比 不会有啥不同 |
[17:15] | With the notable exception, we really won’t have any money. | 唯独明显的例外就是 我们真得一贫如洗 |
[17:20] | Have a nice night. | 睡得开心点 |
[17:26] | What is with that guy? | 这家伙什么毛病啊 |
[17:31] | Did you find the monkey? | 猴子捉到了吗 |
[17:32] | No, but here’s the invoice for the gassing. | 没有 这是烟雾剂的账单 |
[17:34] | Okay, as it turns out, I cannot pay this… | 事实证明 我没钱付这个 |
[17:37] | or your salaries starting on… two weeks ago. | 你们的薪水也会在 两周前停掉 |
[17:41] | But, what I do have are these vouchers | 可是 我手头有这些代金券 |
[17:44] | for the classes of your choosing. | 学院课程任你选 |
[17:55] | You’re lucky I need my scuba certification. | 劳资需要潜水执照 你算赚到了 |
[18:07] | Okay, okay. | 好了 我招了 |
[18:09] | I’m the one living in your vents. | 是我住在通风管里 |
[18:11] | I have no home and no job. | 我是无家可归的无业游民 |
[18:14] | Does that mean you’ll work for room and board? | 这么说 管住管吃不开你工资都行 |
[18:22] | Okay, I was lying the whole time. | 好吧 我一直在说谎 |
[18:25] | I didn’t want the group to evolve. | 我根本不要什么升华 |
[18:27] | I just didn’t want Pierce around. I hate him. | 我只想让皮尔斯消失 我讨厌他 |
[18:31] | Okay, but Jeff, what you did– it’s hard to get past that. | 可是杰夫 你的行为让人无法原谅 |
[18:35] | I know you’re already out of the study group, | 我知道你已经退出学习小组了 |
[18:37] | but I’m gonna have to ask that you stop being my friend. | 但是 恐怕我也不能再把你当朋友了 |
[18:43] | Okay, look, everybody, here’s the thing, | 好啦 听着各位 事实是这样的 |
[18:46] | I am not as evolved as I said I was. | 我并没有像自己说的那样升华了 |
[18:50] | The biology class was full, so I told professor Kane | 生物课满员了 于是我跟凯恩教授商量 |
[18:53] | I’d pay him a few thousand dollars to… | 我给他几千大洋 让他 |
[18:55] | k-kick Jeff out. | 赶走杰夫 |
[18:56] | – What?! – Pierce! | -什么 -皮尔斯 |
[19:00] | I can’t believe Jeff attacked a table with a fire axe | 杰夫都用消防斧狠劈桌子了 |
[19:02] | and still only managed to be the second craziest man in the room. | 难以置信 竟然有人比他还疯狂 |
[19:04] | Okay, everybody in favor of voting Pierce out of the group? | 好了 大家是否都赞成把皮尔斯踢出小组 |
[19:08] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[19:10] | Pierce isn’t crazy. | 皮尔斯没疯 |
[19:13] | The table… | 那张桌子 |
[19:15] | is…magic. | 的确有种 魔力 |
[19:19] | As someone who’s been on the other side, | 我以被排挤在外的亲身经历 |
[19:21] | I can tell you, | 很负责的告诉大家 |
[19:23] | it is a scary, lonely, Chang-filled world out there, | 那是一个恐怖孤独 满天飞昌的世界 |
[19:26] | and sure, this group has sprouted some legs, | 没错 这个小组有了长足的发展 |
[19:28] | but why are we in such a rush to leave the tide pool, | 当海岸上只有时间如沙溜走 |
[19:31] | when the only things waiting for us on shore | 海鸟鸥视耽耽时 |
[19:34] | are the sands of time | 我们又何须匆忙 |
[19:36] | and the hungry seagulls of slowly growing apart. | 去追赶那一次满潮呢 |
[19:40] | Man, I really need this biology class. | 老天 我真得好好上这个生物课 |
[19:48] | Pierce! | 皮尔斯 |
[19:51] | Professor Kane has never taken a bribe from anyone in his life. | 凯恩教授从不收受贿赂 |
[19:54] | You feel me? | 懂我意思吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah, I lied, but you seem to have a harder time | 我说谎了 看你被排挤的这么凄惨 |
[19:58] | being the bad guy than me. | 坏人还是我来当吧 |
[20:01] | You’re right. I do… | 没错 我的确… |
[20:06] | Which, in a weird way, makes me a pretty bad guy. | 这么一来 我还真的够坏的 |
[20:09] | We’re one and the same. | 咱俩是一丘之貉 |
[20:10] | Please don’t. | 别抬举自己 |
[20:12] | Jeff, but you’re still kicked out of biology. | 杰夫 可你还是被生物课除名了 |
[20:14] | Oh, I’m not worried about it. | 我可不担心这个 |
[20:16] | Life has a way of breaking through. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[20:20] | So, uh, here’s what I’m thinking. | 所以 我寻思着 |
[20:21] | I’m a drug dealer, right? And you’re a scientist, | 我是毒贩 对吧 你是科学家 |
[20:25] | so couldn’t we get, like, | 所以咱们是不是也该来个 |
[20:27] | a “Breaking Bad” type of thing going? | 《绝命毒师》版组合 |
[20:29] | Sorry, star-face, you just lost your seat in my class. | 抱歉 星星脸 我的课你不用来了 |
[20:39] | There, now the table is as good as new. | 行了 现在桌子已经是完好如新了 |
[20:41] | And so is Abed. | 阿布蒂也好了 |
[20:42] | Britta, I’m sorry I was overprotective about Abed. | 布雷塔 抱歉我对阿布蒂保护过度了 |
[20:44] | I’ll try and be more supportive of you. | 我今后会尽力支持你的 |
[20:46] | Well, here’s your first chance. | 很好 第一个机会来了 |
[20:47] | Helping Abed has inspired me to finally declare a major. | 帮助阿布蒂 启发我最终决定了主修专业 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna study psychology. | 我要读心理学 |
[20:53] | Like in a research capacity? | 是研究型吗 |
[20:55] | No, in a hands-on capacity. I’m gonna be a therapist. | 不 实践方向 我要做按摩师 |
[21:02] | Hey, hey, hey, keep it down. | 喂喂喂 别喧哗 |
[21:05] | There’s a new sheriff in town. | 没见到新警长上任吗 |
[21:10] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:11] | – So this is the year we all die. – Yeah. | -今年咱死定了 -是啊 |