时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can’t believe this is our 20th | 没想到这都是今年第20次 |
[00:04] | and final anthropology diorama of the year. | 也是最后一次做人类学立体模型了 |
[00:07] | I can’t believe our assignment | 没想到这次的模型是描述 |
[00:08] | is making a diorama of us making our 19th diorama. | 我们做上一个立体模型的场景 |
[00:12] | I know, it’s weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[00:14] | Oh, come on. My forehead is not this big. | 拜托 我的额头哪有那么大 |
[00:20] | Uh, Troy, can you pass me that paintbrush? | 特洛伊 能把画刷递给我吗 |
[00:27] | My monkey! | 我的猴子 |
[00:28] | My monkey took that paintbrush and then went into that vent. | 我的猴子拿了画刷 跑到通风管里去了 |
[00:31] | Oh, I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[00:35] | – Someone’s got to go after him. – I got this. | -谁去把他抓出来 -交给我吧 |
[00:39] | What are you doing? | 介是干毛 |
[00:40] | Trust me. I know these vents like the back of my Chang. | 相信我 我对这通风管了如指”昌” |
[00:44] | Holy… | 我勒个… |
[00:46] | Is that a new stereotype? | 这身算是复古装吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:59] | Did you find him? | 找到他了吗 |
[01:00] | Is that a new stereotype? | 你这身算是复古装吗 |
[01:02] | No, and no. | 没有 不是 |
[01:04] | But there’s all kinds of stuff in here. | 但是这里有一大堆别的东西 |
[01:05] | Guys, you won’t believe this. | 伙计们 你们不会相信的 |
[01:09] | It’s like a sentimental treasure pile. | 这里简直像个怀旧宝山 |
[01:12] | Oh, that’s my spoon. | 那是我的勺子 |
[01:15] | No! | 不 |
[01:17] | Oh, hubba bubba. Cool. | 大大泡泡糖 赞啊 |
[01:19] | I thought they stopped making this. | 我还以为这牌子停产了 |
[01:46] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[01:51] | And that’s all of it. | 就是这些了 |
[01:53] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[01:53] | That means you can put your clothes back on. | 现在你可以穿上衣服了吧 |
[01:55] | Nuh-uh. I’m going back in. | 不 我还要回去 |
[01:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:59] | Monkey took my spoon. | 勺子还在猴子手里 |
[02:03] | It’s like a reverse cow birth. | 就跟”牛生崽”倒着播一样 |
[02:05] | Annie, look, all of your purple pens are here. | 安妮 看 你的紫色油笔都在这 |
[02:08] | Do you remember when you got so mad | 记得吗 当初你以为有人偷笔 |
[02:10] | because you thought someone was stealing them? | 那次你可真是大发雷霆啊 |
[02:12] | There are so many memories in this pile. | 这堆东西里承载着很多回忆 |
[02:15] | Look. | 看 |
[02:17] | Whoa. The deputy’s badge | 喔 那是我们在 |
[02:19] | from when we spent that day in that old ghost town. | 鬼镇那天留下的警长警徽 |
[02:22] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:23] | – We have to find the saloon. – Every building is a saloon. | -我们得找到那个酒馆 -这里到处是酒馆 |
[02:27] | We got to go! | 先闪了 |
[02:28] | Get the tarnation back here, you city slicking sons of– | 把那玩意拿回来 你们这帮城市来的混蛋… |
[02:35] | That was, like, one of the best days of the whole year, | 那是这一整年最棒的一天 |
[02:37] | and I almost totally forgot about it. | 我却忘得一干二净 |
[02:38] | We almost totally got shot. | 我们差点中枪 |
[02:39] | Yeah, but by a prospector in red long underwear. | 是啊 但开枪的是个穿红秋衣的淘金者 |
[02:42] | How cool was that? | 多酷啊 |
[02:44] | Glad you had fun. | 很高兴你们玩得挺爽 |
[02:45] | By the way, that dude was hard-core racist, | 另外 那个人是赤果果的种族歧视 |
[02:48] | like 1800s Disney-style. | 就跟动画片里画的一样 |
[02:50] | We learned new ways to hate ourselves. | 给俺们幼小的心灵留下了伤痕 |
[02:53] | Hey, glee club trophy. | 合唱团奖杯 |
[02:56] | You guys remember when we had to fill in for glee club? | 还记得我们替补合唱团去参赛吗 |
[03:03] | *Sing a-ling-a-ling | 嘿呀* |
[03:03] | *Sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong | 依儿呀嘿唉嘿依儿呀* |
[03:05] | *Sing a-ling-a-ling sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong | 嘿唉嘿依儿呀* |
[03:07] | *Sing a-ling-a-ling, sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong | 嘿唉嘿依儿呀* |
[03:10] | *Sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing | 嘿唉嘿依儿呀* |
[03:17] | Guys, that’s not a fond memory. | 那又不是什么美好回忆 |
[03:20] | We won, like, 70 awards. | 我们得奖无数 风光无两 |
[03:21] | Yeah, but the reason we had to fill in for glee club | 是啊 但是我们之所以替团出征 |
[03:23] | was because they… | 是因为他们 |
[03:25] | died. | 挂了 |
[03:27] | Their bus crashed. | 巴士出了车祸 |
[03:29] | I know, but I was remembering around that part. | 我知道 但我把这事儿从记忆中剔除了 |
[03:33] | Yeah, focus on the positives, | 对啊 多想想积极的一面 |
[03:35] | like we got that cool new bus driver. | 比如我们赚了个酷酷的新巴士司机 |
[03:37] | Nice try, Britta, | 想的挺好 布雷塔 |
[03:38] | but the truth is it’s been a dark year. | 但实际上 这是很黑暗的一年 |
[03:40] | Pierce got hooked on painkillers. | 皮尔斯吃止疼片上瘾 |
[03:42] | Shirley’s having an unplanned baby. | 雪瑞意外怀了孕 |
[03:43] | And, apparently, Chang is in the group now? | 昌也加入了小组 这还不够惨吗 |
[03:45] | It’s true. God hates us. | 是啊 天意弄人 |
[03:48] | Remember when Abed had a total mental breakdown at Christmas? | 记得圣诞节那次 阿布蒂精神崩溃吗 |
[03:51] | That was adorable and magical. | 那真是迷人梦幻之旅 |
[03:53] | He thought everything was claymation. | 他认为所有东西都是粘土动画 |
[03:55] | Yeah. But everything wasn’t. | 是啊 可惜事实并非如此 |
[03:58] | And what do you see now, Abed? | 现在看到了什么 阿布蒂 |
[04:00] | A candy cane forest. | 拐杖糖森林 |
[04:02] | We’re all running through the candy cane forest. | 我们正奔跑着穿过拐杖糖森林 |
[04:03] | Oh, careful, Britta bot. Don’t trip on a gumdrop. | 小心 布雷塔 别被橡皮糖绊倒 |
[04:05] | Oh, no, I tripped… on a gumdrop! | 哦不 我被…橡皮糖绊倒了 |
[04:08] | Yay. Let’s find Santa some more. | 好耶 我们再给圣诞老人找一些 |
[04:12] | Well, I think this year was awesome– | 我认为这一年很赞 |
[04:15] | Full of good times with great people. | 三五知己良朋 共度美好时光 |
[04:17] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[04:18] | Stop focusing on all the bad stuff and dig deep. | 别那么消极 再仔细回想一下 |
[04:21] | Abed, you’re a computer. | 阿布蒂 身为人肉计算机 |
[04:22] | Scan your mainframe for some juicy memories. | 请扫描主机 搜寻美好的回忆 |
[04:37] | Jeff and Britta are having secret sex. | 杰夫和布雷塔有奸情 |
[04:41] | Exhibit “A”–the one thing I do remember from Halloween. | 证据A 万圣节有件事我是记得的 |
[04:47] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:48] | You need some help in there? | 要帮忙吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, well, I can’t use my hands in this costume, so… | 要的 穿着这套服装 手用不了 |
[05:04] | Well– | 那个… |
[05:05] | Exhibit “B”–something I overheard during Christmas. | 证据B 我在圣诞节无意间听到 |
[05:07] | Why would I want to be in a school that hates Christmas? | 我为什么要留在一个痛恨圣诞节的学校 |
[05:10] | He’s got a point. Kidding. | 他说得对 开玩笑 |
[05:13] | What are you doing later? How about some holiday benefits? | 你一会干什么 要不要来点节日福利 |
[05:15] | Hey, ixnay in front of Uncan-day. | 邓肯面前别多嘴 |
[05:22] | And finally exhibit “C”– the curious circumstances | 最后就是证据C 我们那次令人振奋的 |
[05:24] | following the exciting conclusion | 圣帕特里克节冒险 |
[05:26] | of our St. Patrick’s Day adventure. | 之后的可疑情形 |
[05:28] | – Kind of like it. – Really? | -挺喜欢的 -真的吗 |
[05:29] | – Yeah… – Felt like it was distracting– | -是啊 -感觉有点分神 |
[05:32] | Abed! Uh… | 阿布蒂 呃… |
[05:33] | Uh, a-a-a leprechaun took our clothes. | 一个小妖精拿走了我们的衣服 |
[05:36] | And you can never tell anyone, okay? | 这事不要和别人说 好吗 |
[05:44] | Okay, so we hooked up a few times, | 好吧 我们是上了几次床 |
[05:46] | but there’s a much larger issue here. | 但眼下最大的问题在于 |
[05:48] | We are friends with a grown man | 我们之中 有个成年人 |
[05:50] | that clearly believes in leprechauns. | 竟对小妖精的存在坚信不疑 |
[06:01] | Didn’t we decide at the beginning of the year | 年初我们不是达成共识了吗 |
[06:03] | that for the good of the group, we wouldn’t allow any intimacy | 为了小组着想 严禁组内成员 |
[06:06] | between each other or ourselves? | 以各种形式搞男女关系 |
[06:08] | Troy, we never said ourselves. | 我们可没提”以各种方式” |
[06:11] | – Okay, now I’m really mad. – So am I. | -好吧 哥怒了 -姐也怒了 |
[06:14] | Now we know why our year’s been so horrible. | 终于知道为什么今年走背字了 |
[06:16] | It’s not god that hates us. It’s Jeff and Britta. | 并非天意弄人 错在杰夫和布雷塔 |
[06:18] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[06:19] | If we were ruining your year, | 如果我们毁了你们这一年 |
[06:21] | why didn’t you even know about it? | 你们怎会毫不知情 |
[06:22] | Maybe we were so distracted | 也许是因为我们无暇旁顾 |
[06:24] | by all the other times you two put yourselves before the group. | 净纠缠于你俩自私自利不顾集体了 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:28] | When have we ever put ourselves before the group? | 我们什么时候自私自利不顾集体了 |
[06:30] | You want examples? | 想要真凭实据是吧 |
[06:31] | I think they want some examples, Pierce. | 他们想要凭据唉 皮尔斯 |
[06:33] | Okay, let’s give ’em some examples. | 成啊 咱就赏丫点凭据 |
[06:35] | Troy, drop a beat. | 特洛伊 拍子打起来 |
[06:38] | – Just give ’em some examples. – Fine. | -只举例子就好 -好吧 |
[06:44] | Chipmunk. | 看 花栗鼠 |
[06:49] | Mm, impressive, Mr. Winger. | 真不赖啊 翁格先生 |
[06:51] | Someone’s going to regionals. | 看来去地区预选赛的人选有了 |
[06:55] | It’s a special cape. A cape for justice– | 这是件特别的斗篷 正义的斗篷 |
[06:58] | What are you doing? | 你搞毛呢 |
[07:00] | There’s rioting in Tunisia! | 突尼斯有暴乱 |
[07:01] | The Cape is premiering. | 这可是《暗侠》首映啊 |
[07:02] | Humanity is premiering, you jags. | 人性之战也正首映呢 死宅男 |
[07:06] | We need to talk. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[07:09] | These people are giving out free iphones! | 有人免费派送iphone啊 |
[07:11] | – What? – No! | -啥 -不要 |
[07:27] | This habitat was for humanity. | 这可是慈善援助房屋 |
[07:30] | Whoever did it, step forward. | 谁干的 自觉上前一步走 |
[07:38] | You five are in big trouble. | 你们五个死定了 |
[07:40] | Jeff and Britta, you’re free to go, | 杰夫和布雷塔 你俩无罪释放 |
[07:42] | Because you didn’t step forward and are therefore innocent. | 未做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门 |
[07:47] | You can’t ignore the facts. | 事实不容辩驳 |
[07:49] | You two are ruining this group. | 你俩就是害群之马 |
[07:51] | Look, just because we’re good-looking | 拜托 不能因为我俩长得倾国倾城 |
[07:52] | doesn’t make us villains. | 就认定我们是红颜祸水嘛 |
[07:54] | Yeah, are you sure you guys have | 对啊 谁敢凭良心说 |
[07:55] | the group’s best interests at heart? | 自己关心集体 大公无私呢 |
[07:57] | Feast your ear tongues on these memory pops. | 竖起耳朵给我听着一下记忆花絮 |
[07:59] | Pierce, you’ve had three flu shots. | 皮尔斯 你都打了三针流感疫苗了 |
[08:02] | That’s for the Day Care Center. | 那是给幼儿园小朋友准备的 |
[08:04] | I’ll be a living god! | 我要成仙 快乐齐天 |
[08:07] | I’m glad you’re considering the exciting opportunity | 很高兴各位愿意把握良机 |
[08:09] | of selling Lady Miss Lady cosmetics. | 加入女人之恋化妆品的销售行列中来 |
[08:11] | Please, uh, open your starter kits. | 现在请大家 打开各自的入门新手包 |
[08:17] | Okay, now that the seals have been broken, | 成功 现在密封条破损 |
[08:19] | you each owe me $50. | 每人欠我五十大洋 |
[08:38] | 我是杰夫・翁格 I’m Jeff Winger. | |
[08:39] | Does this hard-boiled egg make me look fat? | 这个鸡蛋煮老了 吃了会不会增肥 |
[08:42] | 我是杰夫・翁格 My name is Jeff Winger. | |
[08:43] | I love working this Blackberry, | 我超爱玩这款黑莓 |
[08:44] | because it really tones my thumbs. | 因为可以强身健指 |
[08:57] | It was a particularly small egg. | 那个鸡蛋真的被煮的特别小 |
[08:59] | That’s why I was asking. | 所以我才去问一下的 |
[09:02] | You can yell at me all you want. | 随便怎么吼我吧 |
[09:03] | I’ve seen enough movies to know that popping the back of a raft | 我看电影里面 救生筏漏气之后 |
[09:07] | makes it go faster. | 都会飞喷向前的 |
[09:26] | That show’s gonna last three weeks! | 这个剧挺不过三周 |
[09:28] | Six seasons and a movie! | 肯定能演六季再出个电影版 |
[09:30] | Pierce, you can’t sneak up on me like that. | 皮尔斯 谁让你鬼鬼祟祟的靠过来的 |
[09:32] | When I’m startled, my training takes over. | 事出突然 就身随意动了 |
[09:34] | – Hello! – Ki-yah! | -好啊 -我打 |
[09:38] | Those are just stories about us being cute. | 那些故事只能说明我们很萌 |
[09:41] | You guys actually go out of your way | 可是你俩实在太出格了 |
[09:42] | to endanger the fabric of this group. | 严重的抹黑了集体的美好形象 |
[09:44] | Yeah, leave our fabric alone. | 没错 不要抹黑组织 |
[09:46] | You guys aren’t seeing the bigger picture. | 你们没看明白吗 |
[09:48] | We compartmentalized our libidos | 我俩将个人肉欲与组织剥离开 |
[09:50] | for the good of the group. | 是为了组织上好 |
[09:52] | Oh, you compartmentalized, did you? | 剥离了吗 有吗 |
[09:54] | Then what’s been going on with us all year? | 那咱俩这一年算是怎么回事 |
[09:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么啊 |
[10:01] | I’m talking about the Annie of it all– | 我讲的就是你的安妮情怀嘛 |
[10:04] | The long looks, the stolen glances, | 含情脉脉的凝视 欲说还休的偷瞄 |
[10:08] | The general atmosphere of “Would they, might they?” | 那种似迎还拒 半真半假的情愫 |
[10:11] | Annie, I think you’re reading into some things. | 安妮 我觉得你好像自作多情了 |
[10:13] | Oh, really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[10:28] | * Something always brings me back to you | 将离未离 不知何故* |
[10:34] | *It never takes too long | 情牵难远 归心难住* |
[10:40] | *No matter what I say or do | 言行百般 脱逃无处* |
[10:44] | *I still feel you here | 音容犹在 历历可目* |
[10:47] | *till the moment I’m gone | 伊人远去 方始为度* |
[10:54] | *You hold me without touch | 无需碰触 芳心被掳* |
[11:00] | *Keep me without chains | 不用锁链 将我禁锢* |
[11:05] | *I never wanted anything so much | 无意其他 未曾旁顾* |
[11:09] | *than to drown in your love | 心系唯你 爱河浸沐* |
[11:12] | *and not feel your rain | 用情缱绻 痴恋如故* |
[11:17] | *Set me free | 给我自由* |
[11:21] | *Leave me be | 对我放手* |
[11:23] | *I don’t want to fall another moment | 不期他日 再为情缚* |
[11:26] | *into your gravity | 难以自拔 漫漫情路* |
[11:31] | Oh, give me a break. | 少在这文艺了 |
[11:32] | I mean, you could do the same thing with Pierce and Abed. | 这事儿套在皮尔斯和阿布蒂身上也一样 |
[11:50] | * Something always brings me back to you | 将离未离 不知何故* |
[11:56] | *It never takes too long | 情牵难远 归心难住* |
[12:02] | *No matter what I say or do | 言行百般 脱逃无处* |
[12:06] | *I still feel you here | 音容犹在 历历可目* |
[12:09] | *till the moment I’m gone | 斯人远去 方始为度* |
[12:16] | *You hold me without touch | 无需碰触 我心被掳* |
[12:22] | *Keep me without chains | 不用锁链 将我禁锢* |
[12:27] | Yeah, but, Jeff, let’s be honest, | 话虽如此 杰夫 但凭良心说 |
[12:28] | there’s more between you and Annie | 你跟安妮之间的猫腻 |
[12:29] | than there is between me and Pierce. | 可比我跟皮尔斯之间的多 |
[12:31] | – How dare you? – Abed, it’s called chemistry. | -你说什么呢 -阿布蒂 这叫来电 |
[12:34] | I have it with everybody. | 我跟每个人都挺来电的 |
[12:36] | Everybody? | 每个人吗 |
[12:37] | I haven’t felt any of that chemistry coming my way. | 我可没觉得你对我有什么电 |
[12:39] | I don’t know if it’s because you’re racist | 我可不晓得你是因为种族歧视呢 |
[12:40] | or because I intimidate you sexually, | 还是我的气场太御姐了 |
[12:42] | but I know it’s one of those two. | 二者必有其一 |
[12:44] | Dean-a-ling-a-ling. | 院长驾到浪里格朗 |
[12:45] | I was just heading to judge our belated carnival | 哀家正要赶去参加迟来的狂欢节 |
[12:48] | when I heard you guys having a tiff. | 正好听到你们在斗嘴 |
[12:50] | What’s the rumpus? | 你们在吵什么啊 |
[12:51] | We were debating how many times per year | 我们正在讨论 一个人一年能有多少次 |
[12:53] | a man can drop in a study room | 不请自来 独闯自习室 |
[12:55] | in a dumb costume with irrelevant news. | 而且服装永远雷人 扯淡十三不靠 |
[12:58] | Dean-yow! | 院长来喵 |
[13:01] | It’s Feline AIDS Awareness Day, folks, | 同学们 今天是猫科艾滋病宣传日 |
[13:03] | so let’s whip it in the keister. | 所以让我们一起挥鞭互抽小屁屁吧 |
[13:05] | * Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean | 院 院 原 愿 苑* |
[13:07] | *Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean | 愿 缘 院 长 来* |
[13:09] | Guys, Greendale’s Music Department | 同学们 格林德尔大学音乐系在演低音 |
[13:12] | is flat “Baroque”, so we are having a fund-raiser. | 巴洛克风音乐 所以咱们要开始筹款啦 |
[13:16] | What’s Dean got to do with it? | 要是院长应该怎么办呢 |
[13:19] | 吉时已到 蒂娜・特纳来调时间咯 Why, it’s time to Tina “Turner” the clocks ahead. | |
[13:23] | Happy Daylight Savings! | 夏令日快乐 |
[13:24] | Deanie, vidi, vici! | 院长来 见 胜[凯撒名言] |
[13:26] | I came, I saw, I conquered the idea | 所至所见 皆为征服 |
[13:29] | of a free Caesar-Salad bar in the Cafeteria. | 凯撒沙拉特供吧台 不日将空降校餐厅 |
[13:33] | Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Dean. | 恕我直言 亲爱的 我可不院意 |
[13:38] | That’s right, Greendale Presents “Gone with the Windows,” | 没错 格林德尔即将上演”窗世佳人” |
[13:42] | where we’ll celebrate our new energy-conscious windows | 以沙龙舞会来庆祝我们新装的 |
[13:46] | with a cotillion. | 节能窗户 |
[13:48] | Whoop. | 哎呦 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Well, I guess we don’t see our patterns | 看来事儿得总结起来看 |
[14:00] | until they’re all laid out in front of us. | 才能看出端倪来 |
[14:05] | Thank you for being so nice about it. | 谢谢大家一直以来对我的包容 |
[14:08] | Oh, Dean. Dean. | 院长 院长 |
[14:10] | Can we please stop fighting? | 咱能别吵了吗 |
[14:12] | We’re starting to hurt innocent perverts. | 这都伤及无辜了 |
[14:14] | I don’t want to stop. | 我才不要停 |
[14:16] | We’re airing out all this dirty laundry. | 咱得把丑话都说开了 |
[14:17] | After that, we’ll stop fighting forever. | 说完了 咱以后就再也不吵了 |
[14:20] | Am I the only one that remembers | 难道大家都不记得了吗 |
[14:21] | our horrible camping trip? | 那次悲催的野营之旅 |
[14:24] | It’s “Suh-mores.” It’s not “S’mores.” | 这叫”烤棉花糖” 不是”烤棉” |
[14:28] | I just found out about it. | 我刚想起来 |
[14:29] | It’s pronounced “S’mores.” | 就叫”烤棉” |
[14:30] | Yeah, it’s a contraction of “Some mores.” | 是嘛 你那是”烤棉被”的缩写吧 |
[14:33] | So contract it. | 那你缩啊 |
[14:34] | Stop saying “Suh-mores” Unless you “Can not.” | 别给哥整全称 莫非你不会念吗 |
[14:37] | Guys! | 行了 |
[14:38] | We need to stop fighting. | 不能吵下去了 |
[14:40] | No, we don’t. | 当然要继续 |
[14:41] | It’s good that we’re finally getting all this out there. | 终于把丑话说开了 多好 |
[14:43] | After this, we’ll stop fighting. | 这次吵完 一了百了 |
[14:45] | That’s what we said | 上次就这么说 |
[14:45] | when we were painting Shirley’s nursery. | 给雪瑞的育婴房刷漆那次 |
[14:49] | You were being racist. | 你搞种族歧视 |
[14:51] | Hey, when I’m being racist, you’ll know. | 爷要真打算歧视 才不止这个力度 |
[14:54] | Guys, let’s not repeat the events of caesar salad day. | 行了 别又重蹈凯撒沙拉日的覆辙 |
[15:12] | Troy, your nose is bleeding. | 特洛伊 你鼻子流血了 |
[15:14] | Abed, stop being meta. | 阿布蒂 以后别含沙射影 |
[15:16] | Why do you always have to take whatever happens to us | 出点事就算了 你每次还借机教育我们 |
[15:18] | and shove it up its own ass? | 你究竟是图啥 |
[15:19] | He’s not being meta. | 他这不是含沙射影 |
[15:20] | He’s just pointing out what none of us want to acknowledge– | 只是摆出了一个咱们都不想承认的事实 |
[15:23] | It’s all of us. | 大家都难辞其咎 |
[15:24] | This group is toxic. | 这个小组不和谐 |
[15:25] | We fight about fighting about fighting. | 吵来吵去 无休无止 |
[15:27] | – We’re sick. – I hate us! | -受够了 -我恨大家 |
[15:29] | Well, what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:31] | Well, we could do what we always do– | 还是照旧呗 |
[15:32] | Storm out in a huff and say that the group is breaking up. | 众人拂袖而去 宣布小组解散 |
[15:47] | Troy, pass me that paintbrush, please. | 特洛伊 把画刷递给我 |
[16:05] | Does anybody have any iodine? | 谁有碘酒 |
[16:07] | How many vents are you gonna crawl out of this year? | 通风管道你还没爬够是吗 |
[16:15] | That’s it. We’re done. | 好了 完事了 |
[16:17] | Yeah. We’re done. | 对 确实完了 |
[16:19] | See you all tomorrow. | 各位明天见 |
[16:22] | Uh, you guys, wait. I want to say something. | 等等 我想说几句 |
[16:24] | You don’t have to save us with a speech. | 你没必要用这个挽留我们 |
[16:26] | We’re not breaking up, | 我们没解散 |
[16:27] | so we don’t need to get back together. | 所以也不用和好 |
[16:28] | I know I don’t have to, but I want to. | 我知道没必要 但我想说 |
[16:31] | Look, we’ve known each other for almost two years now. | 是这样 我们相识也近两年了 |
[16:35] | And, yeah, in that time, | 对 在这期间 |
[16:37] | I’ve given a lot of speeches, | 我说教无数 |
[16:39] | but they all have one thing in common. | 但有一点是相通的 |
[16:41] | They’re all different. | 那就是内涵各不相同 |
[16:43] | These drug runners aren’t gonna execute pierce | 这些运毒的人不可能因为皮尔斯种族歧视 |
[16:45] | because he’s racist. | 就把他崩了 |
[16:47] | It’s a locomotive that runs on us. | 这个火车头带领我们前行 |
[16:50] | And the only sharks in that water | 这片水域中唯一的威胁 |
[16:52] | are the emotional ghosts that I like to call fear. | 就是一种心理阴影 我称之为畏惧 |
[16:57] | Anchovies. Fear. | 只有凤尾鱼 畏惧 |
[16:59] | And the dangers of ingesting mercury. | 还有汞摄入过量很悲催滴 |
[17:01] | Because the real bugs aren’t the ones in those beds. | 因为真正的害虫不是床上那些 |
[17:06] | And there’s no such thing as a free caesar salad. | 根本就没有免费凯撒沙拉这种好事 |
[17:08] | And even if there were… | 就算有… |
[17:10] | The cape still might find a second life on cable. | 《暗侠》还是有可能在有线台重生 |
[17:10] | 《暗侠》科幻剧集 播出不久被砍 | |
[17:14] | And I’ll tell you why. | 理由听我细细说来 |
[17:15] | 这片水域的要义就是真理 | |
[17:17] | That water is a lie! | 那片水域就是扯淡 |
[17:20] | 哈里森・福特在用卫星微波 Harrison Ford is irradiating our testicles | |
[17:22] | with microwave satellite transmissions! | 辐射咱的睾丸呢 |
[17:24] | So maybe we are caught in an endless cycle | 也许 我们总是在悲剧中无限循环 |
[17:26] | of screwups and hurt feelings, | 败坏革命友谊 |
[17:28] | But I choose to believe it’s just the universe’s way | 但我认为 这是冥冥之中自有天注定 |
[17:31] | of molding us into some kind of supergroup. | 要将我们打造成无敌至尊组合 |
[17:34] | Like the traveling wilburys. | 就跟漂泊组合一样 |
[17:34] | 一支英美混合摇滚超级组合 | |
[17:36] | Yes, Troy, like the traveling wilburys of pain– | 对 特洛伊 就像是痛苦版的漂泊组合 |
[17:39] | Prepared for any insane adventure life throws our way. | 操蛋生活浑不怕 笑脸相迎最潇洒 |
[17:43] | And I don’t know about you, | 你们怎么想我不清楚 |
[17:45] | but I’m looking forward to every one of them. | 我可是对它充满了期待 |
[17:47] | Oh, Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 |
[17:49] | Oh, Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[17:51] | Jeffrey, Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞 杰夫瑞 |
[17:55] | Well, I guess we can get through anything. | 看来咱们是坚不可摧了 |
[17:58] | So it’s probably okay | 所以就算你和布雷塔 |
[17:59] | if you and britta want to keep, you know, hooking up. | 想继续瞎搞搞 也没啥了 |
[18:02] | – I don’t mind it so much. – I’m cool with it. | -我不介意 -我也无所谓 |
[18:04] | – God cares. – Whatever. | -我主在上 -随便了 |
[18:06] | Have fun tonight. | 晚上尽兴哈 |
[18:09] | So… | 怎么说 |
[18:11] | I guess we don’t have to keep sneaking around anymore. | 看来我们不用搞地下情了 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I guess not. | 看来是这样 |
[18:19] | You want to stop doing this? | 我们就此收手吧 |
[18:20] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah. | -好 好 -好 |
[18:22] | – It’s not you, it’s me. – It’s you. | -不是你的原因 怨我 -就怨你 |
[18:26] | Hey, guys. | 熊弟们 |
[18:28] | Hey, guys. Ooh. | 熊弟们 |
[18:30] | Hey, you guys remember the time– | 熊弟们 还记得那次… |
[18:40] | Those guys don’t care who they hurt, do they? | 那帮人压根就没心没肺 有木有 |
[18:42] | You know I still don’t even know if I’m in the group? | 到现在哥都不知道自己算不算小组成员 |
[18:51] | You and I have had some pretty good times, huh? | 咱俩倒是有一段甜蜜往事哈 |
[19:05] | What a year. | 美好的一年 |
[19:15] | 《血泪教训》 主演: 杰夫・翁格 | |
[19:17] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[19:18] | Can I help you with anything? I care about you guys. | 要帮忙吗 人家很关心你们的哟 |
[19:21] | Shut up, dean. You dress in stupid outfits. | 闭嘴 院长 你穿得跟傻逼一样 |
[19:25] | Well, you have a right to your opinion, | 你怎么说是你的自由 |
[19:27] | So I’ll just leave. | 我还是走了算了 |
[19:29] | You could have been nicer to the dean just then, Jeff. | 你没必要对院长那么凶 杰夫 |
[19:31] | So what? I don’t care. | 那又怎样 我才不在乎 |
[19:33] | I just think there maybe could be repercussions, yo. | 说不定他会打击报复 哥们 |
[19:36] | I don’t care what you think. | 我管你怎么想 |
[19:38] | I don’t care about repercussions. | 打击报复哥也不怕 |
[19:39] | And I don’t care about the dean. | 院长对哥来说算个毛 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Meanwhile, at that same moment, | 与此同时 |
[19:46] | A truck full of toxic waste crashes | 一辆满载有毒废物的卡车飞驰过来 |
[19:48] | and spills on the dean, | 溅了院长一身 |
[19:50] | Transforming him into mega-dean! | 他因此变身为”巨无霸院长” |
[19:54] | I don’t care about anything. | 哥啥都不怕 |
[20:09] | Wait. I care now! Now I care! | 等等 我怕 我怕了 |
[20:11] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[20:19] | I owe you guys an apology. | 我得跟你们道歉 |
[20:21] | The dean runs our school. | 学校归院长管 |
[20:23] | He’s entitled to a modicum of respect. | 我们理应尊重他 |
[20:25] | You’re always so mean to him. Why? | 你一直对他很过分 究竟为啥 |
[20:27] | It’s embarrassing to admit, | 说起来很不好意思 |
[20:29] | but sometimes I felt jealous of his interesting outfits. | 我一直嫉妒他的漂亮衣服 |
[20:32] | Jeffrey, if I didn’t know better, | 杰夫瑞 要不是我跟你这么熟 |
[20:34] | I’d say you had a crush on him. | 就会以为你暗恋他了 |
[20:37] | I’ll never tell! | 不可说 不可说 |
[20:42] | 制片人: 派尔顿院长 |