时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So I go into the bathroom with Tom, | 我跟汤姆一起去了厕所 |
[00:00] | Tom Sizemore: 演员 其姓氏有”大一号”的意思 | |
[00:03] | and we both, you know… take ’em out. | 你们懂的 我们把家伙都掏了出来 |
[00:06] | And I say, “Size more? Try size less.” | 我就说”大一号 还是再小一号吧” |
[00:13] | I wanna go to rehab and compare penises with famous people. | 我也想去戒毒 和名人比谁的鸟大 |
[00:16] | All I could done, kiddo. | 爷可以满足你 小子 |
[00:18] | Well, uh, Pierce, we’re very glad to have you back. | 皮尔斯 我们很高兴你回来 |
[00:21] | I’m assuming. You? | 我是这样想的 你们呢 |
[00:24] | So…what should we do now? | 那…我们现在干什么 |
[00:29] | Well, I don’t wanna be that guy, | 尽管我不想当扫兴鬼 |
[00:30] | but I guess we should start studying anthropology. | 但是我们得开始学习人类学了 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Chapter Four. | 第四章 |
[00:43] | – Hello! – Oh, thank god! | -大家好 -谢天谢地 |
[00:44] | Yes! | 赞 |
[00:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:48] | – Thank you. – What is it, Dean? | -感谢你们 -什么事 院长 |
[00:49] | Oh, haha. I have exciting news. | 我有好消息 |
[00:52] | 美国副总统乔・拜登 Vice President Joe Biden | |
[00:53] | has been visiting community colleges across the country | 正在全国走访社区大学 |
[00:56] | as part of his “Biden Time Talkin’ ’bout Teachin'” Tour. | 进行他的”拜登谈教育”巡讲 |
[00:59] | Mm, folksy, yet progressive. | 亲民 而又与时俱进 |
[01:01] | He does walk that line. | 他的确有那种风范 |
[01:03] | Anyway, his tour is taking him to this neck of the woods, | 总之呢 他的巡讲来到了咱们这儿疙瘩 |
[01:06] | In 5:00 p.m. today, he is stopping by Greendale! | 在今天下午 他就会抵达格林德尔 |
[01:10] | Eat that, city college and wash it down | 羡慕去吧 城市学院 |
[01:11] | with a nice tall glass of suck it. | 愿你们喝下一大杯”嫉妒恨” |
[01:13] | The Vice President is coming. | 副总统要来了 |
[01:15] | That explains the people I’ve noticed | 这也就解释了我看到的那些 |
[01:17] | covertly surveilling the campus this week. | 秘密监视校园的人们 |
[01:18] | Must be secret service. | 一定是特勤部的人 |
[01:19] | oh, Abed, will your reality ever come out on blu-ray | 阿布蒂 你的真人秀什么时候出蓝光版 |
[01:22] | – so we can enjoy it? – We’ve been made. | -好让我们欣赏下 -我们暴露了 |
[01:24] | Only problem: Mr. Biden is supposed to be meeting | 唯一的问题是 拜登先生本应该 |
[01:27] | with the Dean… | 和院长 |
[01:29] | and the head of our student government, | 以及学生会主席会面 |
[01:30] | which in its current form doesn’t exist. | 而我们目前连学生会都没有 |
[01:33] | So we have seven hours to elect a student president. | 所以说我们有七个小时选出一位学生会主席 |
[01:37] | Ah, what am I gonna wear? | 我要穿什么呢 |
[01:38] | I mean, I could borrow my sister’s Uncle Sam outfit. | 我倒是可以借我妹妹那套山姆大叔的服装 |
[01:42] | It’s tailored for ladies | 那是按女士身材裁剪的 |
[01:44] | but what else can I do on such short notice? | 但是这种紧急情况我有什么办法呢 |
[01:47] | Well, you can not dress up like Uncle Sam. | 你可以不打扮成山姆大叔 |
[01:49] | or admit you don’t have a sister. | 或者是承认你没有妹妹 |
[01:51] | We’re electing a student president. | 我们要竞选学生会主席了 |
[01:53] | I wanna run! | 我要参加 |
[01:54] | I have so many ideas for improving the school. | 我有很多关于改善学校的想法 |
[01:56] | Improving Greendale takes more than ideas, Annie. | 改善格林德尔不仅仅需要想法 安妮 |
[01:58] | It takes time, gasoline, matches. | 需要时间 汽油 火柴 |
[02:01] | Mm, nice. | 说得好 |
[02:03] | Well, news flash, Jeff. Some of us care about more | 告诉你 杰夫 我们有人拥有更崇高的目标 |
[02:03] | 翁格经典语录 | |
[02:05] | than just fixing our hair and sculpting our abs. | 而不单单是弄发型 练腹肌 |
[02:07] | Wow. You got me pegged. | 天呐 你真是把我琢磨透了 |
[02:10] | 提到俺的腹肌 | |
[02:10] | Democracy. What a ruse. | 民主制 真是扯谈 |
[02:12] | There’s no such thing as a system in which | 根本就不存在民主制 |
[02:13] | – the masses hold any– – Everyone wants you to shut up. | -尤其是在这样一个… -大家都希望你闭嘴 |
[02:16] | And yet I won’t. Case in point. | 我偏不 刚好证明我的观点 |
[02:20] | 没事闲得划杠 | |
[02:44] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[02:49] | We tend to take democracy for granted in America. | 在美国 我们总以为民主是理所当然 |
[02:52] | But the fact is men have fought and died | 但事实是很多人为了我们今日 |
[02:56] | for the sacred right we exercise today. | 拥有的神圣的权利 抛头颅 洒热血 |
[03:00] | So anyone who wants to be president, | 那么谁想成为学生会主席 |
[03:04] | line up by the ice cream machine. | 就到冰激凌机那去排队 |
[03:06] | Your applause will determine who gets into the primaries. | 你们的掌声将决定谁会入围初选 |
[03:09] | And yes, this is a ladies Uncle Sam outfit. | 没错 这是件女式山姆大叔服装 |
[03:13] | It’s my sister’s. It was last-minute. | 是我妹妹的 但是我没时间准备 |
[03:16] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:17] | I wonder if that’s the same sister that tweets me | 不知道是不是这个妹妹给我发”推特” |
[03:19] | to ask if I think her brother’s cute. | 问我觉得她哥帅不帅 |
[03:21] | Jeff, what happened to | 杰夫 我给你的那沓 |
[03:22] | that pile of campaign fliers I gave you? | 竞选传单哪去了 |
[03:24] | I hung ’em all up. | 我把它们都挂起来了 |
[03:28] | Real nice. | 算你狠 |
[03:29] | Is it too much to ask you to pitch in? | 让你参与其中这个要求很过分吗 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, Annie. I’m not the worker bee type. | 抱歉 我不是工蜂那种类型 |
[03:33] | I’m more of a silverback gorilla with the claws a lion, | 我是银背大猩猩 有着狮的利爪 |
[03:36] | the teeth of a shark, and the quiet dignity of a tortoise. | 鲨的牙齿和龟的傲骨 |
[03:39] | All right. First up is this fella. | 好 首先上场的是这位 |
[03:41] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来 上来 |
[03:43] | All right, tell everybody your name. | 告诉大家你的名字 |
[03:44] | – Garrett. – okay, Garrett. | -加瑞特 -好的 加瑞特 |
[03:46] | And why do you want to be president? | 你为什么想要当主席 |
[03:48] | I wanted ice cream, so I got in line– | 我想吃冰激凌 就去排队了 |
[03:51] | Okay, okay. He wanted ice cream. | 好的 他想要冰激凌 |
[03:54] | So what do we say, gang? | 大家什么意见 |
[03:55] | Does he make it to the next round? | 他能晋级下一轮吗 |
[03:56] | By applause. | 用掌声告诉我 |
[03:58] | Oh! We’ve got our first nominee. | 我们有了第一位候选人 |
[04:01] | All right, the bar has been set. | 好了 标准已经订好了 |
[04:02] | All right, stand to the side. Stand to the side. | 好的 站到一边 站到一边 |
[04:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:07] | At least worker bees can set aside their egos | 至少工蜂能将自我利益放到一边 |
[04:09] | and join together to support a larger cause. | 一同为了更高利益奋斗 |
[04:11] | Oh, right, because politics are all about larger causes. | 是啊 政治最关心更高利益了 |
[04:15] | Face it, Annie. | 面对现实吧 安妮 |
[04:16] | Politics are all about ego, | 政治就是比谁能吹 |
[04:19] | popularity, and parlor tricks. | 谁受欢迎 谁会耍小伎俩 |
[04:21] | Don’t kid a lawyer. | 别糊弄我这个律师 |
[04:23] | Well, if I see one, I won’t. | 我要是看到律师 我会注意的 |
[04:27] | Oh, it’s a girl! Look at this. | 是个女生 看啊 |
[04:30] | She’s got a yellow shirt and a hat. | 她穿着黄上衣 戴一顶帽子 |
[04:32] | Who are you, sweetie? | 你是谁 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | Uh, Vicki. | 薇琪 |
[04:35] | Who’s up for some Vicki, huh? | 谁支持薇琪 |
[04:37] | 阿布蒂・纳德尔 我是特别探员罗宾・沃勒斯 Abed Nadir, I’m Special Agent Robin Vohlers. | |
[04:40] | This is Special Agent Keenlan | 这位是美国特勤局 |
[04:40] | of The United States Secret Service. | 特别探员基兰 |
[04:42] | Will you submit to a search of your personal belongings? | 我们要搜查你的个人物品 |
[04:44] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:48] | If I may ask, how did you notice | 我想请问 你是怎样注意 |
[04:50] | the campus was being observed? | 到校园被人监视的 |
[04:51] | I guess I noticed because I’m used to being the only observer. | 我之所以会注意到是因为一般只有我监视 |
[04:53] | Well, we’re not used to being noticed. | 我们很少被注意到 |
[04:57] | That sounds a little sad. | 这话说起来好伤感 |
[05:00] | He’s clean. | 他没有嫌疑 |
[05:03] | Although I could issue a warning | 不过我倒是可以因为这张 |
[05:05] | for this bootleg of The Last Airbender. | 盗版的《最后的风之子》发一份警告 |
[05:07] | Where were you a week ago? | 你怎么不早一周来没收 |
[05:11] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[05:13] | Well, another one makes the cut. | 又一位成功入围 |
[05:15] | Congratulations, Leonard. | 恭喜你 伦纳德 |
[05:18] | Oh, yes, wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[05:20] | 下一位 安妮・埃迪生 Next up, Annie Edison. | |
[05:25] | 我叫安妮・埃迪生 My name is annie edison. | |
[05:27] | And if elected, I promise to make Greendale | 如果我成功当选 我保证把格林德尔 |
[05:30] | the signature community college of the entire western | 变成格林德尔西部四分之三地区 |
[05:33] | – 3/4 of the Greendale area. – Annie! | -最具标致性的社区大学 -安妮 |
[05:36] | Oh, whoa! Looks like you’re in the running, annie. | 看来你入围了 安妮 |
[05:41] | Looks like it is hard not to be. Next up– | 看起来很难不入围 下一位 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry. Hey, I got the heat, I gotta go. | 抱歉 我来感觉了 我先来 |
[05:47] | I believe that humankind need not be governed. | 我认为人类不应该被统治 |
[05:54] | I don’t care. | 姐不稀罕 |
[05:57] | Well, it’s good to know there’s a floor on this thing. | 还好 看来也不是每个人都能入围的 |
[05:59] | Thank you, Miss Perry. | 谢谢你 派利小姐 |
[06:02] | Oh, Annie, I’m so proud of you. | 安妮 我太为你骄傲了 |
[06:05] | People love you. | 你很受大家拥戴啊 |
[06:06] | I believe this campus is a good place, | 我认为咱们学校是一个很好的学校 |
[06:09] | filled with good people who just need someone | 所有的人都很不错 只是迫切需要有人 |
[06:11] | to protect their interests. | 能保护他们的兴趣所爱 |
[06:12] | 杰夫・翁格 Jeff Winger! | |
[06:16] | My name is Jeff. I’m no politician. | 我叫杰夫 不是政客 |
[06:19] | I’m just a fella. | 我只是个普通的男生 |
[06:21] | I think that beer should be cold | 我认为啤酒就该是凉的 |
[06:23] | and boots should be dusty. | 靴子就该是脏的 |
[06:25] | I think 9/11 was bad. | 我认为911是不幸的 |
[06:27] | And freedom, well, | 而自由 我认为 |
[06:29] | I think that’s just a little bit better. | 是比以上更美好一点的东西 |
[06:47] | 现场直播 格林德尔社区大学电视台 | |
[06:50] | The countdown has begun. | 倒计时已经开始了 |
[06:51] | And fight tonight, one student will be president | 今晚之战 一名学生将荣登主席宝座 |
[06:51] | 最后抉择-通往竞争之路 | |
[06:53] | while the rest will simply be. | 同时其余的人则将黯然收场 |
[06:55] | 格林德尔校台 我是阿布蒂・纳德尔 For Greendale Campus TV, I’m Abed Nadir. | |
[06:57] | 我是特洛伊・”屁屁羹”・巴恩斯 I’m Troy “Butt Soup” Barnes. | |
[06:59] | What? That’s my name. | 笑毛 这就是爷的名号 |
[07:00] | As we head into the first round of the debates, | 首先我们进入第一轮辩论环节 |
[07:02] | there are eight candidates in the lead. | 有八位候选人脱颖而出 |
[07:03] | 安妮・埃迪生 聪明迷人 但易怒 Annie Edison–smart, attractive, but easily vexed. | |
[07:03] | “我相信格林德尔” 19岁大胸辣妹 校园改革党 | |
[07:06] | 伦纳德・罗德里格斯 他是不是改姓了 Leonard Rodriguez– – did he change his last name? | |
[07:06] | “我记得所有的战争” 年龄不详 非西裔 | |
[07:08] | Yeah, he’s trying to court the hispanic vote. | 是的 他试图争取西班牙裔人的投票 |
[07:08] | 绰号:赌王之王 自由党派 | |
[07:09] | 亚历山大・星霸・奥斯本 Alex “Starburns” Osbourne– | |
[07:09] | “俺很性感” 46岁 柬埔寨人 | |
[07:10] | Creepy. Seems greek. Possible drug dealer. | 怪人 瞅着像希腊人 八成是毒贩子 |
[07:10] | DJ艺名:火花 合法党派 | |
[07:13] | -杰夫・翁格 -大众情人 – Jeff Winger. – Crowd favorite. | |
[07:13] | “我从不后悔” 北欧裔 | |
[07:15] | They call him Hot Wings. | 人称情圣翁格 |
[07:15] | 最怕女人眼泪 自由主义者 | |
[07:16] | – Magnitude. – Short for magnetic attitude. | -磁太太 -磁性姿态的简称 |
[07:16] | “济慈说人类即使醒着也如同沉睡” 16岁 | |
[07:17] | He’s a one-man party. | 他一人就能撑起聚会 |
[07:17] | 眼睛颜色: 紫外线色 成功混音黑眼豆豆 党派:你懂得 | |
[07:19] | 皮尔斯・霍桑 湿巾大巫师 Pierce Hawthorne. The wizard of wet wipes. | |
[07:19] | “去你妈” 66岁猛男 | |
[07:20] | I live with that dude. | 我跟这哥们一起住哦 |
[07:20] | 跟布鲁海文国家实验室旅行一暑假 | |
[07:21] | He’s got night terrors and a rotary phone. | 他有夜惊毛病和一部转盘拨号电话 |
[07:21] | 皮尔斯・霍桑党 | 最爱罗马帝王卡利古拉 |
[07:23] | – Garrett. – That guy’s just a mess. | -加勒特 -这老兄太怂了 |
[07:23] | “偶稀饭冰淇淋” 过敏物品:花粉 青霉素 宠物毛 花生 草莓 | |
[07:25] | It’s like god spilled a person. | 像是天上掉下来的 |
[07:25] | 豚草 灰尘 干草 麸子 乳制品 水等等等等 | |
[07:26] | – And Vicki. – Yellow shirt, hat. | -还有薇琪 -黄上衣 戴帽子 |
[07:29] | Girl–you know, you gotta ask yourself right now, Abed. | 要知道 我们得扪心自问 阿布蒂 |
[07:33] | – What’s up with politics? – Yeah, yeah. | -现在政治到底是怎么了 -没错没错 |
[07:36] | You’re precisely right, Troy. | 你说得很对 特洛伊 |
[07:37] | You know, I hear they’re getting ready to start, | 据称他们已经胸有成竹蓄势待发 |
[07:38] | so we’ll turn it over to coverage of the debates. | 下面就来看看辩论赛的详细报道 |
[07:45] | Who’s that? | 那是什么人 |
[07:46] | Special Agent Vohlers. United states secret service. | 特别探员沃勒斯 美国特勤处的 |
[07:48] | Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures? | 你是不是经常有自己的副线故事 |
[07:51] | Yep. | 正解 |
[07:52] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[07:59] | Jeff, knock it off. | 杰夫 放弃吧 |
[08:01] | You’re not running sincerely. | 你根本不是真心来竞选的 |
[08:02] | You’re not even interested in student government. | 你对学生会全无兴趣 |
[08:04] | I know, and yet, the people love me. | 我知道 可哥人见人爱 |
[08:06] | It’s almost as if politics were a huge joke. | 更显得政治不过是一个大笑话 |
[08:08] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry I asked you to hang my fliers, | 抱歉之前请你帮我贴传单 |
[08:12] | but I suggest you drop out right now, | 但我建议你及早知难而退 |
[08:14] | because not only will I beat you, | 因为本姑娘不仅要打你个风中凌乱 |
[08:15] | I will make you cry. | 还要打的你内牛满面 |
[08:18] | Oh, I feel a slight ego | 我感觉东边吹来了一阵 |
[08:20] | blowing in from the east. | 小小的自负之气 |
[08:21] | You’re gonna feel my foot blowing in from the south. | 待会让你尝尝我打南边踢来的无影脚 |
[08:23] | 放马过来吧 庞塞・德莱昂 Bring it on, Ponce De Leon. | |
[08:23] | 航海家 西班牙征服者 | |
[08:24] | 拭目以待吧 格雷格・穆大拿 I’m gonna, Greg Muldunna. | |
[08:27] | It’s a real guy. | 这人真的有 |
[08:28] | He owns a mattress store downtown. | 他在商业区有个床垫专卖店 |
[08:30] | You can look it up. | 不信尽管去查 |
[08:32] | Hey, Vicki. | 嘿 薇琪 |
[08:37] | Vicki, look at me. Psst! | 薇琪 看我看我再看我 |
[08:39] | – I’m going to crush you. – Pierce! | -我将会蹂躏你 -皮尔斯 |
[08:41] | Stop that! | 别抽风了 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna eat your brains, Vicki. | 我要吃掉你的脑子 薇琪 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna slurp ’em right out of that melon | 我要在你所谓的脑袋瓜里 |
[08:45] | you call a head. | 吃他个唏哩呼噜 |
[08:46] | A reminder to all candidates: | 提醒所有的候选人 |
[08:48] | Your microphones are currently on. | 你们的麦克风现在可正开着呢 |
[08:50] | Well, they better be, ’cause I’m on fire up here. | 开着最好 因为大爷我战火激昂 |
[08:53] | You freak people out, you know that? | 你把大家吓着了 明白不 |
[08:55] | You look weird… | 你长的很怪 |
[08:58] | because of your overbite. | 因为你那一口大暴牙 |
[08:59] | Okay, let’s just get started. | 好了 赶紧开始吧 |
[09:01] | Welcome to the Greendale Community College | 欢迎来到格林德尔社区大学 |
[09:04] | Presidential debate. | 学生会主席辩论赛 |
[09:06] | Candidates, if elected, | 候选人们 如果当选了 |
[09:08] | what will you do? | 你们有什么措施 |
[09:10] | Oh, Annie? | 安妮请说 |
[09:11] | I’m running on a platform of school improvement. | 我的政治主张是改善学校环境 |
[09:13] | If I’m elected, the black mold | 如果我当选 东边楼梯井里的 |
[09:16] | will be removed from the east stairwell. | 黑霉将会被完全去除 |
[09:18] | The assailant known only as | 那群所谓的”匪帮”混混们 |
[09:20] | “The asscrack bandit” will be brought to justice. | 也会被绳之以法 |
[09:23] | And I will balance the school’s budget | 而我将通过削减行政管理人员 |
[09:25] | by eliminating administrative redundancies. | 来平衡学校的预算 |
[09:29] | Okay. I’m in the room. | 好吧 姐还听着呢 |
[09:31] | 谢谢你 安妮・埃迪生 Thank you, Miss Edison. | |
[09:33] | Mr. Winger? | 翁格先生 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s an important question. | 这个问题非常重要 |
[09:36] | And it’s important to students like Jeremy, | 对杰里米而言 这很重要 |
[09:39] | who told me today that he is majoring in Astronomy | 今天他告诉我他主修天文学 |
[09:41] | and is supporting two children. | 家里还有两个娃要养 |
[09:44] | It’s an important question to Maria, | 对玛丽亚而言 同样重要 |
[09:46] | who’s a beautiful latina born in Nicaragua, | 她是一位拉丁美女 生于尼加拉瓜 |
[09:49] | working in the cafeteria. | 在自助餐厅打工 |
[09:51] | What will I do, Dean? | 我该怎么做呢 院长 |
[09:53] | Well, these people don’t want me to say what I’ll do. | 这些人并不想听我满口承诺 |
[09:56] | They want me to do what I’ll say. | 他们想让我有诺必允 |
[10:03] | They love it when you shuffle the words around. | 群众就爱这种颠来倒去的文字游戏 |
[10:05] | Magnitude? | 磁太太 |
[10:07] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[10:08] | Oh, no! | 我晕 |
[10:11] | Same question. | 一样的问题 |
[10:12] | Same answer. | 一样的答案 |
[10:14] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[10:18] | Mind if I ask you a few questions, Mr. Nadir? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 纳德尔先生 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[10:21] | Was there a specific reason you had to repeat the first grade? | 你一年级留级有什么具体原因吗 |
[10:23] | Well, from what I’m told, | 据我所知 |
[10:25] | I didn’t know how to use scissors, | 因为我不会用剪刀 |
[10:26] | I sat in the middle of the seesaw, | 我坐在跷跷板的中间 |
[10:27] | and I always found the distinction | 还有我经常觉得 |
[10:28] | between duck and goose to be very arbitrary. | 鸭子和鹅没什么大区别 |
[10:30] | Couldn’t you just pick the Sixth Kid every time? | 你每次都选六岁儿童任务题不就行了 |
[10:31] | That’s what I… | 我就是 |
[10:33] | would have done. | 这么想的 |
[10:35] | I went with four. | 我都选四岁的 |
[10:39] | Geez, get a room, you two. | 哎哟 你俩干脆去开房好了 |
[10:42] | 皮尔斯・霍桑 你有何高见 Pierce Hawthorne, your platform? | |
[10:44] | My platform will be one high enough | 内容是啥无所谓 只要够高 |
[10:45] | to push Vicki off to her death. | 高到能弄死薇琪就行 |
[10:49] | Vicki! | 薇琪 |
[10:50] | It looks like Vicki is out of the race. | 看来薇琪退出竞争了 |
[10:52] | Oh, well, then I am too. | 好吧 那我也退了 |
[10:53] | I was only here to get back at her | 我来这就是为了报复她 |
[10:55] | for not lending me a pencil. | 谁让她不借我铅笔 |
[10:56] | Okay. Wow. | 真大度 |
[10:58] | Uh, well… | 好吧 |
[10:59] | Can we get back on track here? | 能言归正传吗 |
[11:01] | I just want to get the black mold | 我只想把东楼梯间里 |
[11:03] | out of the east stairwell. | 所有的黑霉都铲除 |
[11:05] | I just want to clean up greendale. | 我只想净化格林德尔 |
[11:09] | Are you saying greendale is dirty? | 你是说格林德尔很肮脏吗 |
[11:10] | Oh, boo. | 说错话咯 |
[11:12] | – Boo. – Well… | -丢银 -呃 |
[11:15] | Of course it’s dirty. | 当然肮脏了 |
[11:16] | Everyone knows that. | 大家心知肚明 |
[11:17] | I don’t, Annie. | 我就不知 安妮 |
[11:19] | I think it’s clean. | 我认为这里很纯净 |
[11:21] | I think it’s the cleanest school | 我认为这是全国 |
[11:22] | in the entire country. | 最纯净的学校 |
[11:24] | You know it is. | 就是 |
[11:25] | 看来杰夫・翁格势在必得啊 Looks like Jeff Winger’s really got this thing in the bag. | |
[11:27] | Sure does, Troy. | 确实如此 特洛伊 |
[11:28] | Say what you will about this or that, | 不管你怎么说 |
[11:29] | but people just like the guy. | 这家伙就是招人喜欢 |
[11:31] | Read my lips… | 听好了 |
[11:35] | No matter what you’re told… | 不论何种言论 |
[11:38] | We have to clean the mold. | 黑霉必须整顿 |
[11:41] | No matter what you’re told… | 不论何种言论 |
[11:44] | We have to clean the mold! | 黑霉必须整顿 |
[11:46] | That’s right, people! | 就是这样 朋友们 |
[11:47] | No matter what you’re told… | 不论何种言论 |
[11:49] | We have to clean the mold. | 黑霉必须整顿 |
[11:51] | – Come on. – Yeah! | -一起来 -耶 |
[11:52] | Well, this is interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:54] | 安妮・埃迪生已将其政见 Annie Edison has reduced her platform | |
[11:55] | to one issue and turned that issue into a sound bite. | 简化为具体问题 问题又简化为口号 |
[11:58] | And it rhymes and people love it. | 还押韵呢 大家都喜欢 |
[12:01] | This election’s become a real horse race. | 竞选已经进入白垩化 |
[12:03] | According to our polls, the campus is almost | 根据民调结果 现在选民支持率 |
[12:05] | evenly divided. | 平分秋色 |
[12:06] | Now keep in mind the margin of error | 大家记住 此项民调的误差幅度 |
[12:07] | on this thing is about 98%. | 约为百分之九十八 |
[12:09] | Could be higher. | 或者更高 |
[12:09] | We don’t even know how to do margins of error. | 我们根本不知道怎么算误差幅度 |
[12:11] | We talked to two people at a vending machine. | 就问了下自动贩卖机旁边的俩人 |
[12:12] | Well, I’m being told we’re taking a quick break, | 领导让我们休息一下 |
[12:13] | – But stay tuned. – They have to stay tuned. | -但别换台 -他们换不了 |
[12:15] | – It’s closed circuit television. – Don’t know what that means. | -这是闭路电视 -不懂你说啥 |
[12:17] | And we’re out. | 好了 掐 |
[12:20] | Can I get an apple juice, please? | 给杯苹果汁 行不 |
[12:21] | Freshly squeezed this time or so help me god, Maurice. | 拜托要鲜榨的 莫里斯 |
[12:25] | Abed, those guys in the suits | 阿布蒂 那帮穿西装的 |
[12:26] | are trashing your dorm room real bad, bro. | 正在你宿舍搞破坏呢 |
[12:37] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[12:38] | Random spot check, Mr. Nadir. | 随机检查 纳德尔先生 |
[12:39] | Stay out of our way. | 别影响我们 |
[12:40] | Nothing suspicious. | 无可疑物品 |
[12:41] | Glenn, bring the car around. | 格伦 去把车开过来 |
[12:47] | What are you looking for, Robin? | 你在找什么 罗宾 |
[12:48] | Fertilizer, car battery, pvc piping, | 化肥 汽车电池 塑料管 |
[12:48] | 像是用来自制炸药的 | |
[12:51] | Anything suspicious. | 任何可疑物品 |
[12:52] | Because you think I’m suspicious? | 因为你觉得我可疑吗 |
[12:55] | Or because you wish I was suspicious, | 还是希望我可疑 |
[12:58] | so that you would have an excuse to see more of me. | 这样就可以借机多见我 |
[12:59] | This was a random spot check. | 只是随机检查而已 |
[13:00] | – Do you like me? – That’s not really relevant. | -你对我有意思吗 -与这个无关 |
[13:04] | That’s close enough. | 到这就可以了 |
[13:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:09] | You smell like nice soap. | 你有一股香皂味儿 |
[13:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry you weren’t a more obvious | 你对国家的潜在威胁并不明显 |
[13:17] | potential threat to the country. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[13:24] | People are pretty excited about this black mold issue. | 大家对黑霉这件事反应挺强烈 |
[13:27] | We’ll see. | 咱走着瞧 |
[13:28] | For my closing statement, I’m thinking | 待会儿结题陈述的时候 我在琢磨 |
[13:29] | about smashing a watermelon with a hammer. | 要不要上铁锤砸西瓜 |
[13:31] | Jeff, if I admit politics are stupid, | 杰夫 要是我承认政治很傻缺 |
[13:33] | Will you stop making them stupid? | 那你能别在这搅浑水吗 |
[13:34] | You’re gonna split the vote and starburns | 你这样会抢选票 到最后说不定 |
[13:36] | is gonna end up president. | 让星霸当上主席了 |
[13:37] | I’m the only one up here who’s trying to get something done. | 只有我才是想做点实事的人 |
[13:39] | And you deserve to be allowed to do it? | 你以为是想做就能做的吗 |
[13:42] | You’re entitled to be president? | 你当自己天生就是政治家吗 |
[13:44] | The gloves are coming off. You understand me? | 那咱就撕破脸皮了 听明白没 |
[13:47] | I have an audio-visual presentation. | 我手头有影音报告哦 |
[13:49] | Wow. I’m shaking. | 哎哟 我好怕怕 |
[13:50] | You should be. You should be. | 你是该害怕 你是该如此 |
[13:52] | All right, let us resume. | 好了 我们继续 |
[13:55] | Star-burns, we haven’t heard from you | 星霸 还没听到你对黑霉这事 |
[13:58] | on this black mold issue. | 发表见解呢 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I actually withdraw my candidacy. | 好吧 我要放弃候选资格 |
[14:01] | I fear a political career will shine | 我怕参与政治 |
[14:04] | a negative light on my drug dealing. | 会给我的毒贩生涯沾上污点 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Dean, before this election stops being about the issues, | 院长 在这场选举演变为黑霉讨论会之前 |
[14:11] | I have a question for my opponents. | 我要问对方一个问题 |
[14:13] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[14:15] | Mine’s a three-way tie. | 我最喜欢三色领带 |
[14:17] | Red, white, and blue. | 红白蓝[美国国旗色] |
[14:22] | Magnitude, a response? | 磁太太 有什么要说吗 |
[14:23] | I think you know, dean. | 院长 你懂的 |
[14:26] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[14:32] | Oh, I set him up. | 我故意的 |
[14:33] | I have an audio-visual presentation, dean. | 我要做一段影音报告 院长 |
[14:35] | Oh, well, that sounds interesting. | 听起来很有意思 |
[14:37] | What’s your presentation, Annie? | 报告是什么内容 安妮 |
[14:38] | 我报告的内容是杰夫・翁格在1997年 My presentation is a copy of Jeff Winger’s | |
[14:41] | 1997 audition tape for mtv’s the real world. | 参加MTV真实世界试镜的视频 |
[14:44] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[14:46] | Let’s just roll it. Thanks. | 开始放吧 谢谢 |
[14:50] | 大家好 我是杰夫・翁格 Hey, I’m Jeff Winger and I’d love | |
[14:52] | to be on mtv’s real world: seattle. | 我想参演MTV的真实世界:西雅图篇 |
[14:54] | So check this out. | 展示一下这个 |
[15:00] | Well I guess it would be nice | 要是能上MTV |
[15:02] | if I could be on mtv | 估计感觉不赖 |
[15:05] | So please please take a look at me | 所以请你请你看看我 |
[15:07] | for the real world | 来真实世界 |
[15:10] | Oh I’m gonna apply twice | 我会申请两次 |
[15:11] | Where the hell did you get that? | 你从哪搞来的 |
[15:13] | 同志们 你们想让谁下午五点和乔・拜登握手 Folks, who do you want shaking Joe Biden’s hand at 5 P.M.? | |
[15:17] | Me or… | 我还是这位仁兄 |
[15:20] | Shut up! I was, like, 19. | 闭嘴 我那会才19岁 |
[15:22] | We’ve all been 19, Jeff, and none of us did this. | 咱都年轻过 咱可没干这种事 |
[15:26] | None of us. | 没人干过 |
[15:27] | to that sea town yeah | 去那海边城市 耶 |
[15:29] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[15:31] | I hate you! | 我恨死你了 |
[15:32] | I hate this school! | 我恨这所学校 |
[15:34] | And I hope you all get black mold poisoning! | 我巴不得你们统统黑霉中毒 |
[15:37] | Oh, Jeffrey, no! | 哦 杰夫瑞 别这样 |
[15:38] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! | 恨你恨你 恨死你了 |
[15:40] | Oh, Jeffrey, no. | 杰夫瑞 别这样 |
[15:42] | you’ve got to have Jeff Jeff Jeff | 一定要选杰夫 杰夫 杰夫 |
[15:51] | Are you in here? | 你在里面吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, to be alone. | 在 让我一个人静一静 |
[15:55] | I’ve already established the men’s room doesn’t work. | 躲进男厕也不行 我刚刚试过 |
[15:58] | You have an apartment. | 你有家可回啊 |
[15:59] | There are people in the parking lot | 楼下停车场里的人 |
[16:01] | singing that song. | 都在唱我那首歌 |
[16:03] | I went too far. | 我做得过火了 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:06] | I didn’t know it would be that bad. | 我不知道事情会一发不可收拾 |
[16:08] | You knew. | 不是不知道 |
[16:09] | You didn’t care. | 而是不关心 |
[16:11] | But don’t apologize. | 但不用道歉 |
[16:12] | I got what I deserved. | 我罪有应得 |
[16:14] | I am a gross, jaded adult | 我只是个令人生厌的大人 |
[16:17] | with control issues that couldn’t let | 疲于奔命 难以自制 居然会阻止一位 |
[16:19] | a young, bright, idealistic kid | 年轻有为 前途光明 满腔热血的孩子 |
[16:21] | run for president. | 竞选主席 |
[16:26] | Wait, isn’t there a final round of debates? | 慢着 不是还有一轮答辩吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah. I– | 是 不过… |
[16:31] | You guys! | 你们两个 |
[16:32] | You’re missing it! | 别错过好戏啊 |
[16:33] | Troy, I’m out. | 特洛伊 我弃权了 |
[16:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:35] | I withdrew my candidacy. | 我退出了竞选 |
[16:37] | Nobody that treats a friend the way that I did | 我这样出卖朋友 还有什么颜面 |
[16:39] | is fit to represent the student body. | 做学生会代表呢 |
[16:40] | Uh, yeah, I know you’re both out. | 我知道你们都退出了 |
[16:42] | I’m saying you’re missing it. | 我只是说”别错过好戏” |
[16:44] | It’s the political showdown of the century. | 如此政治对决 百年难得一见 |
[16:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:47] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[16:49] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[16:52] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[16:54] | Pop! Pop! | 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[16:55] | You should have stayed in the running. | 你本该走到最后 坚持竞选的 |
[16:57] | You’re the only real candidate. | 你是唯一诚心参选的 |
[16:58] | No, I was just another jerk | 我只是又一位 |
[16:59] | trying to win a contest. | 为求胜出不择手段的混蛋 |
[17:02] | You were right the whole time. | 其实你一直是对的 |
[17:03] | I just couldn’t admit it until I saw you | 我只是不愿承认 直到我看到你 |
[17:05] | running away crying. | 黯然离去 |
[17:07] | Yay. | 好耶 |
[17:08] | I care what you think about me, you know? | 知道吗 我很在乎你怎么看我 |
[17:11] | Yeah, well, I care what you think about me. | 其实 我也很在乎你怎么看我 |
[17:14] | That’s why this happened. | 一切因此而生 |
[17:16] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那就… |
[17:18] | resolved, then. | 冰释前嫌吧 |
[17:21] | Resolved. | 冰释前嫌了 |
[17:26] | When we seek to destroy others, | 世事之道 欲伤人 |
[17:28] | we often hurt our self. | 先伤己 |
[17:31] | Because it is the self that wants to be destroyed. | 因为自我总是在寻求毁灭 |
[17:35] | Pierce, you’re not usually so poignant. | 皮尔斯 这么看破世事不像你啊 |
[17:37] | Well, Vicki finally lent me her pencil. | 其实呢 薇琪终于把铅笔借给我了 |
[17:41] | Oh, my god! Pierce! | 天哪 皮尔斯 |
[17:43] | Go to the health center! | 赶紧上校医院 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 说的是 |
[17:47] | Well, we’ve finally reached the end of election road. | 漫漫竞选路 终有尽头 |
[17:49] | Arguments have been made, pops have been popped. | 该陈述的都陈述了 该劈啪的也劈过了 |
[17:51] | Hearts have been stirred, perhaps broken. | 几多心痛谁人知 梦碎肠断 |
[17:54] | The only thing that remains is to tally the vote | 唯一照常进行的就是计票程序 |
[17:56] | in this matchup between the youthful, | 这次巅峰对决的有志青年是 |
[17:58] | Charismatic Magnitude, | 魅力无比的磁太太 |
[18:00] | 和”瘪老头”莱昂纳德・罗德格里兹 and the Leonard “The human raisin” Rodriguez. | |
[18:02] | Two men fighting for the same piece of earth. | 一山难容二虎 相争必有一伤 |
[18:04] | One recently born. One soon to die. | 一位初生牛犊 一位时日无多 |
[18:06] | A competition reflecting the pointlessness of life. | 一场竞争折射灰暗人生 |
[18:10] | Pull up, Abed. You’re in a nosedive. | 快打住 阿布蒂 消极悲观了 |
[18:12] | I’m being told now that dean Pelton | 本台最新消息 派尔顿院长 |
[18:14] | is prepared to announce a winner. | 即将宣布竞选获胜者 |
[18:15] | We take you now live to across the room. | 现在镜头转到屋子那头 为您直播 |
[18:17] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 开始了 |
[18:19] | Thank you, Sergio. | 谢谢你 塞尔希奥 |
[18:21] | With 11 votes cast– | 有效总票数十一票… |
[18:23] | 11? Come on, people. | 才十一票 拜托 |
[18:26] | The landslide winner of the student election | 以压倒性胜利 赢得学生竞选 |
[18:30] | with seven votes is… | 得到七票的这位同学是… |
[18:34] | South park. | 《南方公园》 |
[18:37] | Okay. You know what? | 算你狠 知道吗 |
[18:39] | I seem to recall this is why we abolished | 我想起来了 好像这就是为什么一开始 |
[18:41] | student government in the first place. | 我们就要废除学生自治 |
[18:42] | This is exactly what happened ten years ago. | 十年前那一幕 往日重现 |
[18:46] | Hey, how hard is it to get rid of black mold? | 你说清除黑霉斑难不难 |
[18:49] | What do we need, buckets and sponges? | 怎么清除 海绵擦水洗吗 |
[18:52] | I don’t actually know. | 其实我也不清楚 |
[18:55] | We’ll look it up. | 我们来一探究竟 |
[18:57] | m’lady. | 女士先请 |
[18:59] | Well, there you have it. | 现在为您播报 |
[19:00] | In a shocking write-in upset, | 非候选人获胜 爆出惊天冷门 |
[19:01] | The comedy central cartoon series South Park | 中央卡通频道的系列动画《南方公园》 |
[19:04] | has been elected president of the Greendale student body. | 刚刚被选为格林戴尔学生会主席 |
[19:06] | Not that shocking to me. I voted for it. | 意料之中 我也投票了 |
[19:08] | – For real? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯哪 |
[19:09] | Me too. Aww. | 我也投了 |
[19:11] | We can never stop being friends. | 哥们同心 其力断金 |
[19:13] | As the confetti gets swept away | 帷幕落下 曲终人散 |
[19:14] | and we begin gearing up for next year’s election, | 让我们放眼明年的竞选 整装待发 |
[19:16] | 这里是GCTV 阿布蒂・纳德尔如是说 For GCTV, I’m Abed Nadir saying, | |
[19:18] | “Did you know you could make napalm | “知道吗 用罐头汤和猫食 |
[19:19] | out of common dish soap and cat food?” | 可以自制汽油弹的” |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:22] | Why would you say that? | 你说这个干吗 |
[19:31] | Vohlers. | 我是沃勒斯 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[19:36] | We’re gonna have to move on to city college. | 我们必须更改形成去城市学院 |
[19:38] | Apparently there’s an elevated threat level at Greendale. | 格林戴尔出现威胁指数升级警报 |
[19:40] | But don’t worry. | 但无须担心 |
[19:41] | I’ll check it out…personally. | 我去盯着…亲自盯着 |
[19:44] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[19:47] | I had a dream I was the regular president. | 刚才我梦见自己当上正总统了 |
[19:57] | You’ve done so much for our city. | 你为我们城市奉献了这么多 |
[19:59] | Kickpuncher, is there anything that we can give you? | 殴级者 我们能为你做些什么呢 |
[20:03] | Don’t call me kickpuncher. | 别叫我”殴级者” |
[20:06] | Call me…David. | 叫我…戴维吧 |
[20:20] | This was fun. | 真好玩 |
[20:23] | Maybe you can observe me having dinner | 你下次再来城里时 |
[20:24] | next time you’re in town. | 来监视我吃饭吧 |
[20:25] | Honk twice for “Yes,” Once for “No.” | 按两次喇叭表示”是” 一次表示”否” |
[20:30] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool. | 收到 太好了太好了 |