时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s “H-O–“, “H-A-W-T–“ | 他姓胡…不对 是霍… |
[00:02] | Guys. | 筒子们 |
[00:04] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[00:04] | Apparently they found him unconscious | 看来是人家发现他躺在公园长椅上 |
[00:06] | on a park bench. | 昏迷不醒 |
[00:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[00:09] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[00:10] | We don’t know. We just got here. | 不知道 我们刚刚才到 |
[00:12] | He’s ready for visitors now. | 他情况稳定 可以探视了 |
[00:13] | He’s in 1023. | 在1023号病房 |
[00:19] | Oh, welcome, my old friends. | 欢迎 我的老朋友们 |
[00:22] | – Welcome. – Pierce, what happened? | -欢迎 -皮尔斯 出什么事了 |
[00:24] | We were all so worried. | 我们都很担心你 |
[00:25] | It was the pills. | 都是药片惹的祸 |
[00:26] | They just took me over. | 我深陷其中 难以自拔 |
[00:28] | I saw awful, horrible things, | 我看到了狰狞恐怖的幻象 |
[00:30] | demons, aliens, | 妖魔鬼怪 外星来客 |
[00:32] | 《外星通缉者3》 还有布鲁斯・威利斯的替身 critters 3, something called Bruce Willis surrogates. | |
[00:37] | Abed, what are you guys doing? | 阿布蒂 你们几个在干吗 |
[00:39] | It’s okay. Just act natural. | 没什么 表现自然一点 |
[00:41] | Pierce asked me to document his life | 皮尔斯让我记录他的残生 |
[00:42] | for historical purposes. | 以儆后人 |
[00:44] | At first, I said, “No,” | 起初我一口回绝 |
[00:45] | Because at the risk of sounding overly sensitive, | 虽然这么说会让人觉得无病呻吟 |
[00:47] | I feel intensely bored by Pierce as a subject. | 但我觉得把皮尔斯当主角会很无聊 |
[00:49] | But I’m excited about the narrative facility | 但这种纪录片形式 |
[00:51] | of the documentary format. | 很有意思 |
[00:52] | It’s easier to tell a complex story | 一个故事可以化繁为简 |
[00:54] | when you can just cut to people | 只要你直接要求参与人员 |
[00:54] | explaining things to the camera. | 对着镜头阐释来龙去脉 |
[00:56] | I’ve called everyone here so that I could | 我把大家叫到这里来 主要是想 |
[00:58] | put my house in order, | 妥善安置后事 |
[00:59] | bequeath parting gifts, say my final words | 分别遗赠物品 并向你们大家宣读 |
[01:04] | to each of you. | 临终遗言 |
[01:05] | Final words? | 临终遗言 |
[01:06] | – You’re gonna kill us? – No, dummy. | -莫非你要谋杀俺们 -不是 笨蛋 |
[01:08] | The pills wiped me out. | 这些药害人不浅 |
[01:11] | I’m dying. | 我不久于人世了 |
[01:13] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[01:15] | I’m not really dying. | 其实我骗人的 |
[01:17] | Over the last few weeks, it’s become apparent | 在过去这几周 大家有目共睹 |
[01:19] | how little respect this group has for me. | 小组的人各种嚣张 目中无爷 |
[01:22] | So I’ve summoned them here to exact my revenge. | 所以我召集他们 准备一雪前耻 |
[01:26] | See? Fish in a barrel. | 看到没 鱼上钩了 |
[01:51] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[01:56] | I’m so sad. I don’t know what to do. | 我好伤心 不知该怎么做 |
[01:58] | Usually, if I need to cheer up, | 一般来说 每逢意志消沉时 |
[01:59] | I just make fun of Pierce, but now… | 我就取笑皮尔斯 但现在… |
[02:01] | It’d just make me sadder. | 这样做只会让我更伤心 |
[02:03] | It’s Gregory Hines all over again. | 挚友将逝 知己独伤 |
[02:05] | Look, I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 听我说 他一定会没事的 |
[02:06] | You know how dramatic Pierce gets. | 世上无难事 只怕皮尔斯 |
[02:08] | Remember when he had the hiccups | 还记得那次他打嗝 |
[02:09] | and pulled the fire alarm? | 结果不小心拉下火警吗 |
[02:11] | Let’s just try to relax. | 哥几个要淡定 |
[02:12] | He’s here because we relaxed. | 他进医院正因我们太淡定 |
[02:13] | No, he’s here because he relaxed, | 错 他进医院是因为自己淡定 |
[02:15] | a handful of pills at a time. | 觉得大把吃药也没事 |
[02:17] | That’s all over now. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[02:19] | We’re here for him, so there’s no point | 我们都来看他了 所以没必要 |
[02:21] | in feeling bad. | 心存愧疚了 |
[02:22] | We know there’s no point, Jeff. | 我们也知道没必要 杰夫 |
[02:23] | We kind of just felt like feeling it. | 但就是忍不住悲从中来 |
[02:25] | Yeah, Jeff. What are you? Abed? | 是啊 杰夫 你怎么跟阿布蒂似的 |
[02:27] | Oh, sorry, Abed. | 多有冒犯 阿布蒂 |
[02:28] | No problem. Doesn’t bother me. | 没关系 我没生气 |
[02:29] | Mr. Hawthorne is ready to commence his bequeathings. | 霍桑先生已准备好进行遗赠 |
[02:33] | Shouldn’t you be telling that to an orderly? | 这话不该对护工说吗 |
[02:33] | 特洛伊以为是”排遗” | |
[02:35] | He’s gonna give us gifts. | 意思是他要送我们礼物 |
[02:37] | Oh, cool! | 哇 好棒 |
[02:39] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[02:41] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | I don’t want Pierce to die. | 我也不希望皮尔斯翘掉 |
[02:44] | But if I’m gonna get bequeathed upon, | 但如果一定要接受遗赠的话 |
[02:47] | I’d like to be bequeathed a drum kit | 我希望得到一套架子鼓 |
[02:50] | 或者大明星勒瓦・波顿的亲笔签名照 or a signed photo of actor Levar Burton. | |
[02:52] | Those would be my top two wishes. | 那是我的前两个愿望 |
[02:54] | My third wish would be a million wishes. | 我第三个愿望就是再要一百万个愿望 |
[02:57] | But I’d just use ’em all on | 我会把些全用来 |
[02:58] | 再要一百万张勒瓦・波顿的签名照 a million signed photos of actor leVar burton. | |
[03:02] | Hello, Pierce. | 你好 皮尔斯 |
[03:04] | Hi. | 还好吗 |
[03:04] | I got you some things from the gift shop | 我去礼品店买了点东西给你 |
[03:07] | to cheer you up. | 希望能让你高兴 |
[03:07] | 我给你买了一本约翰・格里逊小说 I got you a John Grisham novel | |
[03:09] | and a funny little coffee mug. | 还有一个搞笑咖啡马克杯 |
[03:11] | You see how the flea’s door mat says | 看见没 那只跳蚤的踏垫上写着 |
[03:12] | “Dog, sweet dog”? | “温馨狗狗我的家” |
[03:13] | Yeah. Shirley, we both know | 雪瑞 咱俩心照不宣 |
[03:15] | that you and I are the most hated in the group. | 我们是小组里最不受待见的两个人 |
[03:18] | We do? | 是吗 |
[03:18] | And since, in my absence, | 一旦我撒手人寰 |
[03:19] | you’ll be the new black sheep– | 你就会成为第二代害群黑羊… |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. That’s offensive. | 不好意思 种族歧视了 |
[03:24] | Black swan. | “黑天鹅” |
[03:25] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你拿着这个 |
[03:27] | It’s a compact record and it | 这是份压缩盘 |
[03:30] | contains an audio file of your study group | 里面的音频文件记录了你不在场时 |
[03:32] | talking about you while you’re out of the room. | 学习小组背着你的那些中伤诽谤 |
[03:34] | It’s all here, burnt into this diskette | 完全纪录 用光纤激光 |
[03:37] | by optical lasers. | 刻录在软盘之上 |
[03:38] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[03:39] | I know it sounds like science fiction. | 我知道 这听起来是有点科幻 |
[03:41] | No, I don’t believe there’s anything on that. | 不是 我不相信里面有什么中伤诽谤 |
[03:43] | Then I guess this is good-bye…forever. | 好吧 我们一别成永诀 |
[03:48] | Good–good-bye, pierce. | 再…再见 皮尔斯 |
[03:55] | Smell you later. | “烧”后再见 |
[03:56] | He said it’s a recording of you all | 他说这张碟里录了你们 |
[03:58] | talking behind my back. | 背后对我的中伤诽谤 |
[03:59] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[04:00] | That’s what I told him, | 我也是这么和他说的 |
[04:01] | because you all don’t do that. | 因为你们不会那样做的 |
[04:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:10] | Mr. Hawthorne is requesting “Sour Face.” | 霍桑先生要见”臭脸刻薄女” |
[04:17] | Knock, knock. | 当当当 能进来吗 |
[04:17] | Is that you, death? | 是你吗 死神 |
[04:19] | – It’s Britta. – Oh. | -是我 布雷塔 -哦 |
[04:20] | Before you speak, I just want to tell you | 无需多言 我只想告诉你 |
[04:22] | that you don’t have to give me anything. | 你不必赠给我什么 |
[04:24] | I am happy to just spend time with you. | 能陪你度过这些时光 我很开心 |
[04:26] | 你听说过迪兰・托马斯的死亡论吗 You know what Dylan Thomas said about death? | |
[04:26] | 迪兰・托马斯:著名诗人 热衷生欲死三大主题 | |
[04:28] | No, tell me. | 没有 告诉我吧 |
[04:29] | Okay, bluff called. | 惨了 拽文被拆穿 |
[04:31] | Britta, you’re the selfless one in the group, right? | 布雷塔 你是小组里面最无私的一位 对吗 |
[04:33] | I wouldn’t know. I haven’t thought about myself in years. | 不知道 我有好几年没有为自己想过了 |
[04:35] | That’s what makes you the perfect recipient | 正因如此 你是接受这份遗赠的 |
[04:37] | of this bequeathment. | 最佳人选 |
[04:38] | It’s a check for $10,000 | 这是一张万元支票 |
[04:41] | with the payee line blank, | 收款人一栏空着 |
[04:42] | so that you can give it to the charity of your choice. | 你可以按自己的意愿捐给任何一家慈善机构 |
[04:47] | Pierce, this is… surprising. | 皮尔斯 这…真是出人意料 |
[04:51] | After what you gave Shirley, | 你送给雪瑞那张光碟之后 |
[04:52] | We thought you were playing mind games. | 我们还以为你在玩心理游戏 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Of course, if you are so inclined, | 当然 如果你喜欢的话 |
[05:01] | you could always write your own name in there. | 你也可以把自己的名字写在支票上 |
[05:06] | Toodles. | 再见咯 |
[05:08] | I don’t want to die in a place like this. | 我不想死在这种地方 |
[05:10] | People shouldn’t die in the same place as People magazines do. | 人类不应该跟《人物》杂志一样烧成灰 |
[05:12] | I hope to die surrounded by my family. | 我死的时候希望家人在身边 |
[05:14] | That’s the only way I agreed to be surrounded by my family. | 只有我死的时候才允许我的家人在身边 |
[05:16] | Me and abed have an agreement. | 我和阿布蒂有个协议 |
[05:18] | If one of us dies, we stage it to look like a suicide | 如果我俩谁先死了 另一个要把现场设计成 |
[05:21] | caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly. | 因《宁静号》无端被砍而自杀的事件 |
[05:23] | We’re gonna get that show back on the air, buddy. | 我们会让那部剧集重新播出的 伙计 |
[05:27] | How’d it go? | 进行的如何 |
[05:28] | Huh? | 什么 |
[05:29] | Oh, fine. | 挺好 |
[05:30] | He gave me a check for $10,000 | 他给了我一万美金的支票 |
[05:31] | to give to the charity of my choice. | 让我选择慈善机构进行捐赠 |
[05:34] | See? He’s not messing with us. | 看吧 他没有在整蛊我们 |
[05:36] | – Maybe he just hates Shirley. – What? | -也许他只是讨厌雪瑞 -什么 |
[05:38] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[05:40] | I just need to research a few charities, | 我要研究一下几个慈善机构 |
[05:42] | because some take a lot off the top | 因为有些机构钱没有用在刀刃上 |
[05:44] | and you think you’re giving money to people that really need it, | 你以为你把钱捐给了有需求的人 |
[05:46] | and you’re really giving it to some middle man | 其实到最后钱进了某些中间人的口袋 |
[05:48] | who’s gonna pay off their parking tickets, | 那个人会拿着钱付停车费 |
[05:51] | credit cards, and keep from getting kicked out | 还信用卡 付房租以免被踢出 |
[05:53] | of her place in… april. | 她的公寓…房租只交到四月 |
[05:57] | He’d like to see Annie next. | 他想下一个见见安妮 |
[05:59] | You know what? No. | 我看还是算了 |
[06:01] | He’ll see Jeff next. | 他下一个要见杰夫 |
[06:02] | No, but you’re not supposed to go– | 不 你不应该现在进去… |
[06:03] | Or what? You’ll do twice as much work as a doctor | 又能怎样 你要少拿一半工资 |
[06:05] | for half the pay? | 干两倍的活吗 |
[06:07] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | It’s called a complisult. | 这叫做”恭辱” |
[06:09] | Part compliment, part insult. | 一半是恭维 一半是侮辱 |
[06:10] | He invented them. I coined the term. | 他发明了这个行为 我起的名字 |
[06:13] | See what I just did there? | 看到我干了些什么吗 |
[06:15] | That was an explanabrag. | 这叫做”解吹” |
[06:18] | – Hello, Jeffrey. – Pierce. | -你好 杰夫瑞 -皮尔斯 |
[06:23] | I’ve thought about this day many times, | 我曾多次想到过这一天 |
[06:25] | but I’ve always imagined it differently. | 但在我脑海里情景可不是这样 |
[06:27] | For starters, I thought you’d be the one in bed | 首先 在病床上的会是你 |
[06:29] | and I’d be a hologram. | 而我则是三维投影人 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:32] | Ah, never mind. There’s no time for that now. | 随便了 没时间说这些了 |
[06:39] | Pierce, it’s starting to seem, | 皮尔斯 从其他人的境遇 |
[06:40] | from observing the others, that you’re using | 我大致看出来 你在利用 |
[06:42] | the social leverage afforded you by your alleged deathbed | 所谓的将死之时赋予你的社交优势 |
[06:45] | to exact complicated acts of psychological vengeance | 对跟你最亲密的人 进行复杂的 |
[06:47] | on those closest to you. | 心理上的复仇 |
[06:48] | Vengeance? Oh, no. | 复仇 不 |
[06:50] | I was never one to hold a grudge, Jeffrey. | 我从来就不记仇的 杰夫瑞 |
[06:53] | My father held grudges. | 我父亲就记仇 |
[06:54] | I’ll always hate him for that. | 我总是恨他那样 |
[06:56] | Did you get along with your father? | 你跟你父亲合得来吗 |
[06:57] | I got along without him. | 没有他 我挺好的 |
[06:59] | Oh, that’s no good, Jeffrey. | 那样不好 杰夫瑞 |
[07:00] | You don’t want your dad to die | 要是你还没跟老爸敞开心扉 |
[07:01] | before you tell him how you feel. | 他就归西了 你会很难过的 |
[07:03] | I’m sure you’re right. | 说的在理 |
[07:04] | Look, let’s nip this in the bud. | 这个话题到此为止 |
[07:05] | Pierce, we’re sorry we didn’t respond | 皮尔斯 我们很抱歉没有及时 |
[07:08] | quickly enough to your pill addiction. | 抑制你的药物依赖行为 |
[07:10] | Is there any chance that apology is enough? | 我这句迟到的道歉 还能否抚慰你将死的心 |
[07:13] | Are you ready to be bequeathed upon, Jeff? | 你准备好接受我的遗赠了吗 杰夫 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Blow my mind. | 让我大吃一惊吧 |
[07:20] | I found your father. | 我找到你父亲了 |
[07:22] | Did you now? | 是吗 |
[07:23] | 威廉・翁格 1945年出生在俄克拉荷马市 William Winger, born Oklahoma City, 1945. | |
[07:27] | 1974年 娶了多琳・费兹杰拉 1974, married Doreen Fitzgerald. | |
[07:29] | Divorced in 1983. | 1983年离婚 |
[07:31] | Most recently residing in Dorchester. | 现居住于多切斯特 |
[07:33] | Currently sitting in a town car on its way to this very hospital. | 目前正坐在前往这所医院的中巴上 |
[07:38] | Should be here in an hour or so, | 一个小时左右就应该能抵达 |
[07:40] | give or take a father. | 最迟不超过”一爹” |
[07:43] | That it? | 就这些吗 |
[07:44] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | See you at the funeral. | 葬礼再见吧 |
[07:50] | And so it is bequeathed. | 遗赠完毕 |
[08:01] | What are you gonna say to your dad? | 你打算跟你爸爸说什么 |
[08:03] | I’m not gonna say anything because I won’t have to, | 我什么都不会说 因为不必说 |
[08:05] | because Pierce is playing head games with us. | 因为皮尔斯在跟我们玩心理游戏 |
[08:07] | I’ve decided not to listen to it. | 我决定不听了 |
[08:08] | What? | 什么 |
[08:09] | I’m not gonna listen to the cd | 我不打算听这张你们 |
[08:12] | of you guys talking about me. | 背后将我坏话的CD |
[08:15] | Because I forgive you. | 因为我原谅你们了 |
[08:16] | But how do we know what we’re being forgiven for? | 我们怎么知道我们因为什么事被原谅了 |
[08:19] | We don’t even know what’s on there. | 我们都不知道那上面有什么 |
[08:20] | And you never have to. | 你也不必知道了 |
[08:27] | But what if he is coming, though? | 如果他要是真的来了呢 |
[08:28] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[08:30] | Here. I’ll be him. I’ll be him. | 来 我是他 我是他 |
[08:33] | Hi. Hey. | 你好 |
[08:34] | Hi, I’m Jeff’s dad. Hi. | 我是杰夫的爸爸 你好 |
[08:36] | Hi. Hi, Jeff’s dad. | 你好 杰夫的爸爸 |
[08:38] | I’m Britta’s dad. | 我是布雷塔的爸爸 |
[08:39] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | -什么 为什么 -我不知道 |
[08:40] | Got drunk, didn’t have a condom, | 喝醉了 没有套套 |
[08:42] | and her mom gets freaky when she hears Oingo Boingo. | 而她妈妈听到奥格宾格乐队的歌就发疯 |
[08:44] | Oh, god, I wish I could relate, | 天啊 真希望我能体会 |
[08:45] | but much like my son, I’m a closet homosexual. | 但是跟我儿子一样 我是深柜同性恋 |
[08:47] | Don’t apologize for that. | 别为那种事道歉 |
[08:48] | You’re talking to the guy that banged Britta’s mom. | 你眼前这家伙可是上了布雷塔的妈妈 |
[08:51] | I have no standards. | 我没有底线 |
[08:52] | Well, what do you say we take a tumble? | 要不我们上床吧 |
[08:53] | I’ll put on a wig. | 我会带上假发 |
[08:54] | That’s it. You’re under arrest. | 得了 你被捕了 |
[08:55] | I’m an undercover cop. | 我是个卧底警察 |
[08:56] | It’s not illegal to be gay. | 同性恋又不犯法 |
[08:57] | It is here in iran. | 在伊朗可是犯法的 |
[08:59] | Not when we’re in the green zone. | 不过我们在绿区就另当别论了 |
[08:59] | 绿区:伊拉克的国际区 | |
[09:00] | That’s iraq, stupid. | 那是伊拉克 白痴 |
[09:01] | Well, what do I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[09:02] | 我是杰夫・翁格的呆瓜同志老爸 I’m Jeff Winger’s dumb, gay dad. | |
[09:06] | My father was a two-bit con man of so little substance | 我爸爸是个微不足道的江湖骗子 |
[09:10] | he couldn’t leave a trail if he wanted to. | 没水准到想留下行踪都留不下 |
[09:12] | And I don’t care if Pierce hired scotland yard. | 就算皮尔斯雇佣了苏格兰场我也不在乎 |
[09:12] | 苏格兰场:英国情报组织 | |
[09:14] | He isn’t gonna track him down from a hospital bed. | 他不可能在病床上远程追踪我爸 |
[09:17] | I mean, money can’t just make people appear. | 有钱也不能大变活人啊 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:21] | 我在找特洛伊・巴恩斯 I’m looking for troy Barnes. | |
[09:24] | 皮尔斯・霍桑让我来见他 Pierce Hawthorne sent me. | |
[09:32] | Hey, Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[09:35] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[09:36] | 我是勒瓦・波顿 I’m Levar Burton. | |
[09:40] | 皮尔斯让勒瓦・波顿来见特洛伊吗 Pierce got Levar Burton to come here for Troy? | |
[09:43] | Is there anyone he can’t produce? | 还有谁他不能变出来啊 |
[09:45] | Now I’m really getting mad. | 我现在真有点生气了 |
[09:47] | Why am I the only one he decided to torture? | 为什么我是唯一一个被他折磨的人啊 |
[09:56] | I told Pierce a thousand times | 我跟皮尔斯说过成百上千次了 |
[09:59] | I never wanted to meet Levar in person! | 我不想和勒瓦见面 |
[10:02] | I just wanted a picture! | 我只想要一张他的签名照 |
[10:04] | You can’t disappoint a picture! | 连一张照片都不能满足我 |
[10:07] | I hate you, Pierce! | 我恨你 皮尔斯 |
[10:10] | I hate you so much! | 我恨死你了 |
[10:17] | Annie, I forgive you. | 安妮 我原谅你了 |
[10:20] | 安妮・埃迪生 Annie Edison. | |
[10:22] | Your bequeathal is at hand. | 该轮到你受赠遗产了 |
[10:25] | Do you have a regular job here? | 你就没别的正经事可干了吗 |
[10:31] | Annie, I know you’re being strong for me. | 安妮 我知道你一直都故作坚强 |
[10:34] | I give you permission to weep. | 想哭就哭吧 |
[10:37] | I’m crying on the inside. | 我一直有泪心里流 |
[10:39] | Gross. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Well, in any case, | 不论如何 |
[10:41] | I want to give you this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[10:42] | It’s been in my family for six generations. | 这东西在我们家已经传了六代了 |
[10:46] | Now it’s yours. | 现在它是你的了 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:08] | Jeff, do you want to see your dad? | 杰夫 你想见你的父亲吗 |
[11:09] | – He’s not coming. – But do you want to see him? | -他不会来的 -但是你想见他吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 不想 |
[11:13] | Then why aren’t you leaving? | 那你为什么不走呢 |
[11:15] | Because I don’t care and I’m not | 因为我并不在乎 我也不想 |
[11:17] | gonna let him think that I care. | 让他觉得我在乎他 |
[11:19] | Your dad or Pierce? | 你指你老爸还是皮尔斯 |
[11:20] | There is no dad. | 我没有爸爸 |
[11:21] | and get this thing out of my face! | 把这玩意儿从我眼前拿开 |
[11:23] | And don’t you dare intercut this | 还有 要是你不把前面几个 |
[11:24] | with footage of me freaking out. | 惊慌失措的镜头切掉的话 就算你狠 |
[11:32] | Is there footage of you freaking out? | 这算是你惊慌失措的镜头吗 |
[11:34] | Abed, I’m gonna kill you | 阿布蒂 我想杀了你 |
[11:36] | and Pierce and Britta | 还有皮尔斯和布雷塔 |
[11:37] | and anyone else who thinks I care about any of this! | 所有觉得我在乎这件事的人 |
[11:41] | So do you go to school nearby? | 你是在这附近上学吗 |
[11:45] | Well, are you more familiar with me | 你对我哪个节目更熟悉啊 |
[11:48] | from Star Trek or Reading Rainbow? | 是《星际迷航》还是《悦读彩虹》 |
[11:48] | 《悦读彩虹》是从1983到2005年PBS电视台的儿童节目 | |
[11:50] | Reading Rainbow was a show I hosted and produced | 《悦读彩虹》是我主持并制作了25年的节目 |
[11:52] | for 25 years on PBS. | 一直在PBS播出 |
[11:54] | Ever seen it? | 没看过吗 |
[11:56] | * Butterfly in the sky | 蝴蝶飞翔在蓝天 * |
[11:59] | *I can go twice as high | 我能飞的更高远 * |
[12:02] | *Take a look | 来看一看 * |
[12:03] | *It’s in a book | 书中有一切 * |
[12:05] | *Reading Rainbow-ow-ow | 悦读彩虹 * |
[12:08] | *Reading Rainbow | 悦读彩虹 * |
[12:14] | *Set phasers to “Love me”! | 光刀劈向”爱我” * |
[12:17] | What does it mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[12:19] | What do you mean “What does it mean”? | 什么我什么意思啊 |
[12:20] | No riddles. | 别打马虎眼 |
[12:21] | You’re screwing around with everyone. | 你把每个人都给惹毛了 |
[12:22] | You gave me a tiara. What does it mean? | 只给了我一个王冠 你什么意思啊 |
[12:25] | Are these–are these blood diamonds? | 这些 这些是不是血钻 |
[12:28] | Are they holocaust diamonds? | 是不是大屠杀之后留下的钻石 |
[12:31] | No! | 不是 |
[12:32] | Well, what does it mean? | 那你什么意思啊 |
[12:34] | It means you’re my favorite. | 我只是想说你是我的最爱 |
[12:37] | What does that mean? | 那又到底是什么意思啊 |
[12:39] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[12:40] | I gave away the money. | 我把钱捐了 |
[12:42] | The red cross. | 红十字会 |
[12:44] | You know what that makes me? | 你知道这让我置身何境吗 |
[12:46] | A terrible person. | 一个烂人 |
[12:47] | Because if that camera wasn’t on me, | 要不是那个摄像机一直对着我的话 |
[12:49] | I would have taken that money | 我肯定把那笔钱私吞了 |
[12:50] | right out of the mouths of crippled, | 硬生生从那些瘸腿的 饥饿的 |
[12:52] | starving, malaria-ridden refugee kids | 疟疾缠身的难民小朋友的嘴里抢过来 |
[12:55] | and now I know that forever. | 现在我永远都知道自己的德行了 |
[12:58] | Thanks, Pierce. | 多亏了你 皮尔斯 |
[13:01] | Britta, you’ve got to forgive yourself. | 布雷塔 你应该原谅你自己 |
[13:04] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[13:05] | I’ve forgiven all of you for the horrible things– | 我就原谅了你们背着我干的这龌龊事 |
[13:07] | Oh, for crying out loud, Shirley, give me that CD. | 雪瑞还是大声哭出来吧 把那张光盘给我 |
[13:09] | – Oh! – We’re gonna listen to it. | -哦 -我们一起来听听怎么样 |
[13:10] | I don’t want to listen to it. | 我可不想听 |
[13:11] | Britta, please. Britta. | 求你了 布雷塔 求你了 |
[13:13] | Britta, wait. | 布雷塔 等一等 |
[13:14] | Britta! | 布雷塔 |
[13:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来啊 |
[13:20] | Don’t learn anything without me. | 我不在的时候不许接着往下学哟 |
[13:23] | So how much do we all hate Shirley? | 你们有多讨厌雪瑞 |
[13:26] | Pierce, knock it off. | 皮尔斯 把那个关了 |
[13:27] | 切 别装詹姆斯・邦德了 别再那个 Hey, James bond, stop trying to record us | |
[13:29] | with that stupid spy pen. | 破录音笔录我们说的话 |
[13:31] | We can see the blinking light. | 我们都能看到灯在闪呢 |
[13:33] | Why do you keep trying to record us | 为什么你一直要录我们 |
[13:34] | bad-mouthing each other? | 说彼此的坏话啊 |
[13:35] | Because he thinks friendship is a competition | 因为他认为友谊是一种竞争 |
[13:37] | and he’s always trying to get the upper hand. | 再说他经常想掌控全局 |
[13:39] | Think Shirley’s any different? | 你们就对雪瑞没有什么意见吗 |
[13:41] | – Yes. – Moron. | -没有 -白痴 |
[13:44] | Guess we do owe you an apology, Shirley. | 雪瑞看来我们真的欠你个道歉 |
[13:45] | We shouldn’t have said those things about you. | 我们不应该那么说你 |
[13:54] | I guess the lesson here is | 我觉得我在这上了一课 |
[13:55] | that I sometimes use guilt as a weapon. | 我有些时把罪恶感当成了武器 |
[13:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:00] | Oh, just shooting a talking head | 就是在录一个头部特写自白 |
[14:02] | or did you want me to be the only one. | 莫非 你想让我成为唯一一个 |
[14:05] | who didn’t have one? | 没有特写独白的人吗 |
[14:07] | No, go ahead. | 没事 继续吧 |
[14:10] | I think it stems from when I was– | 我认为这个破习惯是因为 |
[14:17] | So you found my father? | 你找到我老爸了 |
[14:18] | Yes, he’s on his way. | 是的 他正在路上 |
[14:20] | I mean, if this is too much to handle, | 如果这对你来说太难以承受 |
[14:22] | I completely understand and I can call it off. | 如果你想取消会面我完全理解 |
[14:25] | Actually, I think I’m ready to see him. | 事实上 我已经做好了见他的准备 |
[14:26] | Good. Good for you. | 好的 好小子 |
[14:31] | Oh, I should probably tell you… | 我必须得告诉你一点 |
[14:34] | If you’re lying to me, if my father isn’t coming, | 如果你骗我 如果我老爸没来 |
[14:37] | if a car pulls up and anyone other than my father | 如果车开过来 走出来的不是我爸 |
[14:39] | steps out–say, an actor or you in a wig– | 而是一个演员或者是戴着假发的你 |
[14:42] | If you try to pull any Ferris Bueller, | 如果你想上演《春天不是读书天》中的戏码 |
[14:42] | 《春天不是读书天》1986年的电影 讲的是装病逃课的故事 | |
[14:43] | Parent trap, three’s company, F/X, | 或者是《天生一对》《三人成虎》《魔鬼任务》 |
[14:46] | The deadly art of illusion bull, | 《血连环续集》 |
[14:48] | I will beat you… | 我就揍扁你… |
[14:50] | And there will be nothing madcap or wacky about it. | 出手好不迟疑 决不手软 |
[14:54] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[14:55] | Crystal. | 清晰明了 |
[15:11] | – I’m Levar. – Oh, I know. | -我是勒瓦 -我知道 |
[15:12] | I was a huge fan of rebop. | 我是《咆哮》的铁杆粉丝 |
[15:12] | 七十年代末PBS播出的儿童剧集 | |
[15:14] | It was cancelled before I was born, | 我出生之前就被砍了 |
[15:15] | But I scored some vhs copies. | 但我找到了一些录像带 |
[15:18] | I was nostalgic from a very early age. | 我打小就怀旧 |
[15:21] | Cool. | 真好 |
[15:22] | Hey, you know, I assumed that Troy was a fan, | 是这样 我以为特洛伊是我粉丝呢 |
[15:25] | But he hasn’t said a word to me since I got here | 可他从我来了以后都一言不发 |
[15:27] | And now I’ve got to catch this flight. | 现在我得去赶航班了 |
[15:29] | No! No! You can’t go. | 不 不 你不能走 |
[15:31] | He loves you. | 他超爱你 |
[15:31] | He talks about you all the time. | 整天把你挂嘴边上 |
[15:34] | How much would it cost to change your flight till tomorrow? | 要你把航班改签到明天得花多少钱 |
[15:36] | Is, um, $261 enough? | 261美元够用不 |
[15:39] | ’cause that’s all I’ve got. | 我就剩这么多了 |
[15:40] | – That’s all you’ve got? – Yeah. | -你就剩这么多了? -对 |
[15:43] | No, you–you keep your money. | 不用了 你把钱收好 |
[15:45] | I’ll–I’ll reschedule. | 我会改签的 |
[15:48] | Oh, my god. Thank you. | 老天爷 谢谢你 |
[15:49] | He’s gonna be so happy. | 他肯定高兴死了 |
[15:51] | You know, you are a very generous friend, | 知道吗 你作为朋友够义气 |
[15:54] | But you’re really stupid with your money. | 但你花起钱来也太没大脑了 |
[15:59] | It’s not that I’m selfish. | 原来我不是自私 |
[16:00] | It’s just that I’m really stupid with my money, | 只是我花钱没大脑 |
[16:03] | Which is why I’ll never have a lot of it | 所以我注定一辈子一穷二白 |
[16:05] | And because I’m a really generous friend. | 还有个原因 我对朋友太义气了 |
[16:08] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[16:09] | Dilemma deleted. | 困难清除 |
[16:11] | Britta for the win! | 布雷塔必胜 |
[16:15] | Oh, thank god he didn’t take it. | 还要他没收钱 |
[16:16] | 你能想象把钱送给昆塔・金塔吗 Could you imagine bouncing a check to Kunta Kinte? | |
[16:16] | 昆塔・金塔:勒瓦・波顿在迷你剧中饰演的角色 | |
[16:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:46] | Jeffrey, this is your father. | 杰夫瑞 我是你爸 |
[16:50] | Uh-huh? | 然后呢 |
[16:51] | It’s me here in this sedan. | 我就在这辆车里 |
[16:54] | See? I’m waving. | 看见没 我挥手呢 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry I can’t come any closer, my boy. | 抱歉我不能靠近了 我的孩子 |
[16:59] | This is too difficult. | 实在太难受了 |
[17:01] | You look too much like your mother. | 你长的真像你妈 |
[17:04] | No, no. Don’t come any closer. | 不 不 别靠近 |
[17:05] | As you were. | 就待在那里 |
[17:07] | Well, have to catch a flight to katmandu, | 我还得赶飞机去加德满都呢 |
[17:09] | But I just wanted to say cherish the new friends that you’ve made. | 但我想说一句 珍惜新交的朋友 |
[17:13] | They’re your true family now! | 现在他们就是你的家人 |
[17:17] | No! Don’t open it! | 别 别开门 |
[17:18] | It’ll be too hard for both of us! | 这对我们俩来说都太煎熬了 |
[17:20] | – Oh, Jeff! – Jeff! | -杰夫 -杰夫 |
[17:21] | Son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[17:24] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[17:26] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[17:27] | When you improvise a plan, | 搞这种即兴恶作剧 |
[17:29] | sometimes you hit a speed bump. | 有时候就会撞到减速带 |
[17:31] | And sometimes you hit it so hard | 有时候撞得太剧烈了 |
[17:34] | That you soar through the air, | 结果你就飞到天上去了 |
[17:36] | Far beyond your initial expectations. | 完全超出预期 |
[17:39] | 我本来想报复杰夫・翁格 I set out to take revenge on Jeff Winger, | |
[17:42] | to scare him with the ghost of his father. | 装成他老爹来吓唬他 |
[17:44] | Instead, I took over the role of his father, | 结果呢 我却接过了他老爹的接力棒 |
[17:48] | and helped make him a better man. | 助他成长 |
[17:50] | 要过很久很久 小样杰夫・翁格 It’ll be a long time before Jeff Winger | |
[17:53] | underestimates me again. | 才会理解我的苦心 |
[17:57] | Jeff, no! | 杰夫 不 |
[17:58] | Why would you do something like this? | 你丫为毛要做这种事 |
[18:00] | Jeff! Come on, Jeff! | 杰夫 别这样 杰夫 |
[18:03] | I’m sick of you people | 我再也受不了你们 |
[18:06] | not taking me seriously! | 把我当个屁 |
[18:08] | You forget my birthday! | 忘记老子生日不说 |
[18:10] | You don’t invite me to your dungeons and dragons games | 玩《龙与地下城》也不叫上老子 |
[18:13] | Or your secret trampoline! | 秘密蹦床也不喊我 |
[18:16] | You guys think I’m some kind of a joke! | 你们把爷我当个笑话吗 |
[18:18] | This isn’t disproving the theory! | 你做这种事我们就会对你好吗 |
[18:23] | Good point. | 在理 |
[18:24] | What’d you say? What’d you say? | 你说什么 你丫说啥 |
[18:26] | What did you say? | 你丫说啥 |
[18:27] | Apparently I need to say some things to my father. | 很显然 我跟我爹有话说 |
[18:30] | Things that I may have screamed at Pierce instead. | 结果却冲着皮尔斯喊了出来 |
[18:35] | I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it. | 当然了 他也活该 |
[18:38] | But my father deserves it too. | 但我爹也活该 |
[18:42] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[18:45] | I figured out your test. | 我弄明白你的深意了 |
[18:46] | Crowns, presents, punishments, favorites. | 皇冠 礼物 惩罚 最爱 |
[18:51] | You’re trying to show me the dangers of my own elitism. | 你是想告诫我 太要强要不得 |
[18:54] | My constant striving to be the best. | 而我又是一个争取第一到永远的人 |
[18:57] | So I’m requeathing this tiara. | 所以我要归还这个皇冠 |
[19:01] | Because if I become the kind of person | 因为如果我成为这种烂人 |
[19:03] | who thinks it’s their place to pick favorites | 自以为可以选择喜欢哪种人 |
[19:05] | and torture the rest, I’ll die sad and alone. | 然后折磨其他人 那我将孤独终老 |
[19:10] | And that’s what you were trying to teach me. | 这也正是你的血泪教训 |
[19:13] | Very good, Annie. | 说的真好 安妮 |
[19:15] | You pass. | 你通过了 |
[19:22] | She’s actually just my favorite. | 其实就是最爱 没别的意思 |
[19:29] | So I thought the documentary format | 我一直以为拍纪录片 |
[19:30] | would be like fish in a barrel, | 如池中之鱼一般 |
[19:32] | But as is the case with a real barrel of fish, | 但对于池中之鱼来说 |
[19:35] | after a while, it can become cramped, | 假以时日 也会出现问题 |
[19:36] | Chaotic, and stinky. | 混乱 散发臭气 |
[19:40] | Fortunately, if in the end, your documentary is turning out | 幸运的是 如果你拍出的纪录片 |
[19:41] | Just as messy as real life, | 正如真实生活般混乱不堪 |
[19:44] | You can always wrap it up with a series | 你就可以把一系列随机镜头 |
[19:45] | of random shots, which when cut together | 排列组合 剪辑到一起 |
[19:46] | under a generic voice-over, | 加上背景音 |
[19:49] | Suggest a profound thematic connection. | 整部片子就会一条深邃的主线 |
[19:52] | I’m not knocking it. | 我不是批判这种方法 |
[19:54] | It works. | 确实有效 |
[19:56] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:08] | Jeff and I became… | 杰夫和我… |
[20:11] | kind of like father and son today. | 今天有如父子一般 |
[20:14] | No, we did not. | 我们没有 |
[20:20] | Troy, I am telling you, man, | 特洛伊 我跟你说 |
[20:21] | this salmon is really good. | 这鲑鱼真不错 |
[20:26] | Would you mind passing me the pepper? | 能帮我把胡椒递过来吗 |
[20:34] | * Butterfly in the sky | 蝴蝶飞翔在蓝天 * |
[20:39] | * I can go twice as high | 我的飞得更高远 * |
[20:42] | * Take a look | 来看一看 * |
[20:44] | * It’s in a book | 书中有一切 * |
[20:46] | * The reading rainbow | 悦读彩虹 * |
[20:55] | Well, more fish for Kunta. | 昆塔还要在来点鱼 |