时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Why does being a librarian make her even hotter? | 为什啥作为图书管理员的她魅力有增无减 |
[00:11] | They’re keepers of knowledge. | 她们这行掌管着知识殿堂的钥匙 |
[00:12] | She holds the answers to all of our questions, | 我们所有想知道的答案 都在她的手里 |
[00:14] | Like, “Will you marry me,” | 比如说”嫁给我好吗” |
[00:15] | and “Why are there still libraries.” | 还有”新时代怎么还有图书馆” |
[00:17] | I wanna be a book. She can pick me up. | 我真想变成一本书 被她捧在手心里 |
[00:19] | Flip through my pages. | 翻动书页 将我读懂吃透 |
[00:20] | Make sure nobody drew wieners in me. | 保护我不被他人涂鸦 |
[00:24] | Hey, maybe if we’re too loud, she’ll shush us. | 我们大声喧哗吧 她可能会来嘘咱们一声 |
[00:25] | Okay. | 好主意 |
[00:27] | Books! | 书耶 |
[00:28] | Pretend like you’re asleep. | 赶紧趴下装睡 |
[00:33] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[00:34] | What do you do when you and your best friend | 假设你和自己的好哥们 |
[00:36] | wanna ask the same girl to the Valentine’s dance, | 想邀请同一位女孩共赴情人节舞会 |
[00:37] | but neither of you have dibs | 但你俩都没占到先机 |
[00:38] | because you both fell in love with her at first sight? | 因为是同时一见钟情 你会怎么办 |
[00:40] | Well, I don’t believe in dibs or love at first sight | 我既不相信占先机 也不相信一见钟情 |
[00:43] | or love or best friends or doing things. | 爱情啊 友谊啊 活着啊都是浮云 |
[00:45] | But it’s good you brought this to me. | 但是有困难找杰夫 这点做得很对 |
[00:47] | You’re gonna have to open your heart one day, Jeff. | 你早晚有一天要敞开心扉的 杰夫 |
[00:48] | What happens if I don’t? | 我不敞开又会怎么样 |
[00:49] | I miss the heart opening deadline? | 还怕赶不上”心扉末班车”不成 |
[00:50] | Valentine’s crapentine’s. | 情人节就是俗人节 |
[00:53] | Opening my heart is on my list. | 等时机成熟 我会敞开心扉的 |
[00:57] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[00:57] | – Mm-hmm. – What was that? | -干嘛 -你吃的是什么 |
[00:59] | – Gum. – Why aren’t you chewing? | -口香糖 -那我怎么没见你嚼 |
[01:01] | Because I’m using my mouth for this dumb conversation. | 因为我这张嘴还要用来和你们侃大山 |
[01:08] | Bye. | 回见 |
[01:10] | That’s my friend Page. | 我新朋友佩姬 她挺酷的 |
[01:11] | She’s cool, but…whatever. | 只不过…还是算了 |
[01:13] | – She’s cute. – Oh, Troy. | -靓女一枚 -哦 特洛伊 |
[01:15] | Before you go barking up that tree, | 趁着你还没有堕入情网 |
[01:17] | I have to tell you that she might not be interested. | 我要先提醒你 她可能对男的不感兴趣 |
[01:19] | Why wouldn’t she be– | 她怎么会不感… |
[01:21] | Oh! Is she… | 哎呀 她是不是… |
[01:24] | A friend of Ellen? | 她是”艾伦的朋友”吗 |
[01:24] | 指著名女同题材电视剧《艾伦和她的朋友们》 | |
[01:25] | Yes, Annie. But you can say the word. | 是的 安妮 大声说出来就行了 |
[01:25] | 该剧女主演艾伦・德詹尼丝也是出柜女同 | |
[01:28] | Page is a…lesbian. | 佩姬是个…拉拉 |
[01:36] | Pierce, as someone who’s been calling me a lesbian | 皮尔斯 整整一年半以来 |
[01:38] | for the last year and a half, | 你一直管我叫拉拉 |
[01:39] | I’m sure that you don’t have anything to say | 现在我真和一个拉拉做了朋友 |
[01:41] | about me being friends with one. | 想必你没什么意见吧 |
[01:44] | Nothing off the cuff. | 即席发言是没有 |
[01:45] | What I do have is a prepared statement. | 但哥是有备而来 看我照稿宣科 |
[02:19] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[02:25] | And in summation, | 最后 |
[02:28] | good luck… | 祝大家身体倍棒 |
[02:30] | and bon appetit. | 吃嘛嘛香 |
[02:35] | Many, many paragraphs of that | 说起来有点奇怪 |
[02:37] | were oddly supportive. | 里面很多段合我心意 |
[02:38] | Wait till you hear the one I have for you. | 等下次轮到你 看你还合意不 |
[02:44] | Okay. I know that wasn’t gum. | 行了 那明明就不是口香糖 |
[02:46] | You’re right. It was an awesome exit pill. | 猜对了 我吃的是”黯然销魂散” |
[02:49] | Zip! Zop! Zooey! | 澎恰恰 澎恰恰 |
[02:52] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[03:03] | We gotta do something about Pierce and those pain killers. | 我们不能放任皮尔斯吃这么多止疼药 |
[03:05] | He’s recovering from broken legs. | 他双腿骨折才刚好 |
[03:07] | He sure is. Dude can moonwalk! | 岂止是好 都玩起太空步了 |
[03:09] | Now, I’m sure he’s almost through his prescription. | 虽然我确定他没按处方服药 |
[03:11] | But scientists are baby boomer. | 但科学家们都是潮世代精婴 |
[03:12] | They invented drugs. | 他们发明的药不会有害的 |
[03:13] | Yeah, they also invented TV. | 他们还发明电视来着 |
[03:15] | Have you seen him control one of those? | 你瞧皮尔斯看起电视能自制吗 |
[03:17] | Intervention. Intervention, intervention. | 干预疗法 加入否 加入否 |
[03:19] | – Count me out. – We can’t count you out. | -我不干 -你怎么能不干呢 |
[03:20] | – He listens to you. – Well, he also listens to the Barenaked Ladies. | -他最听你的了 -他还总听”真空裸魅”组合的歌呢 |
[03:23] | Go get their dumb asses to help you. | 去找那些蠢货帮忙吧 |
[03:25] | – Back it up! – Okay, Jeff. | -不许侮辱我偶像 -好吧 杰夫 |
[03:27] | You are clearly in a bad space today. | 看得出来你今天心情不好 |
[03:29] | But Pierce is our friend, | 但朋友有难不能不帮 |
[03:31] | and the Barenaked Ladies are triple platinum–are you? | 而且我们家”真空裸魅”是三白金组合 你是吗 |
[03:34] | Why does everyone leap to defend that band so aggressively? | 怎么所有人都这么激进地维护这破组合 |
[03:38] | And how much stuff do we have to go through this year | 今年我还要陪你们共患难多少次 |
[03:40] | before my friendship stops being questioned? | 才能证明我对你们的真挚情谊 |
[03:41] | Well, maybe friendship | 或许真挚友谊 |
[03:43] | is about going through a lot of stuff, Jeff. | 就在于同甘苦共患难吧 杰夫 |
[03:45] | And maybe BNL has two Billboard Awards to your zero. | 而且”真裸”赢过两届公信榜大奖 你没有 |
[03:48] | Oh, okay. They’re–they’re BNL now. | 这怎么又变成”真裸”了 |
[03:50] | We use shorthand for the Barenaked Ladies. | 你们家”真空裸魅”的简称是吧 |
[03:53] | That’s how fundamental they are. | 还真是��逵猩癜� |
[03:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | -就是了 -怎么样 |
[03:55] | You know what pierce probably needs more than anything? | 你们知道皮尔斯现在最需要什么吗 |
[03:58] | Some space. Maybe I do too. | 私人空间 或许我也是 |
[04:00] | You know what? Maybe we all need some space | 知道吗 现在我们的当务之急 |
[04:03] | to pull the knife out of the back | 是找到点空间 抚慰一下90后时期 |
[04:04] | of the most celebrated Canadian alt rock band | 最负盛名的加拿大另类摇滚乐队 |
[04:06] | of the mid-nineties, you selfish, jaded ass! | 都是因为你出口伤人 你个自私的混球 |
[04:09] | This…is a fight! | 既然你们挑起战端 |
[04:11] | We…are fighting! | 那咱就拼个你死我活 |
[04:15] | Jeff. Hello! | 你好 杰夫 |
[04:17] | I hear you’re fighting with your study group. | 我听说你和学习小组闹翻了 |
[04:18] | – Correct. – Now, you won’t know this, | -没错 -身为米国佬 |
[04:20] | being American, but tonight Liverpool are playing… | 你可能不知道 今晚利物浦球队对阵… |
[04:23] | Manchester United. | 对阵曼联 |
[04:24] | I am a stylish American, professor. | 我这个米国佬很赶时髦的 |
[04:27] | I’ve been forcing myself to be into soccer since 2004. | 从04年起 我就一直逼自己喜欢英式足球 |
[04:29] | Ah! Then it’s destiny. | 命中注定我和你啊 |
[04:30] | God gave you a British friend and a massive TV for a reason. | 天赐你宽屏电视和英国球友 就是为了今天 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s Valentine’s day, and even though we’re fighting, | 但是今天情人节 虽说我和小组闹翻了 |
[04:36] | I did promise the study group I’d go to the dance– | 但既然答应过他们去参加舞会… |
[04:39] | You promised the study group? Whip, crack! | 答应学习小组的事? 没骨气 |
[04:41] | I’ll see you at precisely 6:30, | 六点半 不见不散 |
[04:42] | or as the English call it, | 或者用我们英国人的话说 |
[04:43] | gravedigger’s biscuits. | 板上钉钉 一言为定 |
[04:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:54] | That moonwalk back there was streets ahead, buddy. | 你那太空步已经美名远播了 老兄 |
[04:57] | Hey, thanks, buddy. | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:59] | – Hey, Pierce! – Hey, it’s you! | -皮尔斯 是我啊 -是你 |
[05:01] | Yeah. The tiny man you see when you take enough pills. | 对啦 磕多了药你就会看到我这个迷你小人 |
[05:05] | We have a good time, don’t we, Pierce? | 咱们玩得很嗨 是不是 皮尔斯 |
[05:07] | – I ain’t hurtin’. – And you wanna keep this going, | -倒是没被毒死 -你必然想保持下去 |
[05:09] | right, ’cause… I’m sure you’ve noticed | 对吧 因为 我确信你已经感觉到 |
[05:11] | the prescription is almost done. | 药效散得差不多了 |
[05:13] | Ah. Ha. I don’t think the doctor– | 我想医生没有 |
[05:16] | Doctor, you know, I know he won’t– | 要知道 那可是医生 他不会… |
[05:17] | Pierce, if doctors are so smart, | 皮尔斯 要是医生都这么靠谱 |
[05:19] | why are there millions of ’em? | 世界上为啥还有漫山遍野的大夫 |
[05:23] | Look in your hand. | 看看你的掌心 |
[05:27] | It’s Valentine’s, buddy. | 这是情人节专用药 伙计 |
[05:30] | Be mine. | 从了俺吧 |
[05:36] | 玛莉亚 我叫阿布蒂・纳德尔 Mariah, my name is Abed Nadir. | |
[05:37] | 我的伙计特洛伊・巴恩斯 My associate Troy Barnes. | |
[05:39] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 我帅故我在 |
[05:40] | Are you the guys that keep staring at me | 你们是不是老盯着我看 |
[05:41] | and intermittently yelling out, “Books”? | 还不时的大喊 “书耶” |
[05:43] | The very same. We are both interested | 没错 我们二人均想 |
[05:44] | in taking you to the Valentine’s Dance, | 邀请你共赴情人节舞会 |
[05:46] | But we are also best friends with each other. | 但是我们又是彼此的好哥们 |
[05:47] | It is of utmost importance we protect that friendship | 最重要的是为了不会因为竞相追求你 |
[05:50] | from the stresses of courting you, | 而破坏我俩之间的友情 |
[05:51] | so we’re trying to be as direct | 我们会尽量维持这场求爱战 |
[05:52] | and aboveboard about this as possible. | 保证公平公正公开 |
[05:53] | Will you go to the dance with one of us, | 你会跟我们中的某一个去舞会吗 |
[05:55] | and if so, which one? | 如果会 你选哪一个 |
[05:57] | We need to get something straight first. | 咱们先把这件事理清楚 |
[06:00] | This is the cutest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我此生经历过的最美妙的事情 |
[06:02] | But…I don’t know either one of you. | 但是 你俩我一个都不认识 |
[06:05] | Give us a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[06:09] | Dude, I need to eat those tacos. | 我真的要吃这些玉米饼 |
[06:11] | New proposal: get to know us at the dance | 新提议 我们舞会时见面互相了解一下 |
[06:13] | and decide there which of us you’d like to see again. | 然后当场选出你还想再见面的人 |
[06:16] | Okay. Deal. | 好的 没问题 |
[06:17] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:19] | What’s in the briefcase? | 公文包里装的什么东西 |
[06:20] | Oh. Tacos. | 玉米饼 |
[06:23] | You want one? | 你想来一个吗 |
[06:24] | No. | 不了 |
[06:25] | Great. We really wanted them. | 太好了 我们真的少不了它们 |
[06:27] | Yeah. We’re gonna eat them. | 没错 我们还要吃的 |
[06:29] | So like…would you change clothes in front of her? | 那么 你会在她面前换衣服吗 |
[06:32] | Annie, I know your lack of world experience | 安妮 我知道你涉世不深 |
[06:35] | creates curiosity, but questions like that | 所以充满好奇 但是问这种问题 |
[06:37] | can make you seem a little bit homophobic. | 会显得你有点厌恶同性恋 |
[06:39] | It’s homophobic to ask questions? | 问问题就是厌恶了吗 |
[06:41] | If you have to ask if it’s homophobic to ask questions, | 你都问出这个问题了 |
[06:43] | Haven’t you already answered your own question? | 不是此地无银三百两吗 |
[06:46] | Have I? | 真的吗 |
[06:47] | Don’t know. Not a homophobe. | 别问我 我又不厌恶同性恋 |
[06:51] | Oh. There’s Page. | 佩吉在那边 |
[06:53] | Should I ask her 500 questions about being a lesbian? | 我是该孜孜不倦的问她当拉拉的感受呢 |
[06:56] | Or should I just treat her like a normal person? | 还是就把她当普通人一样对待呢 |
[06:59] | That’s a question you can ask. | 这才是你该问的问题 |
[07:10] | – I’m not a lesbian. – Oh! | -我不是拉拉 -哦 |
[07:13] | – I’m not either. – Oh. | -我也不是 -哦 |
[07:15] | But it’s cool that you’re friends with one. | 但是有个拉拉朋友还是挺酷的 |
[07:18] | Page isn’t a lesbian. | 佩吉不是拉拉 |
[07:20] | She just likes hanging out with Britta, | 她只是很喜欢跟布雷塔一起玩 |
[07:21] | because it makes her feel cool to have a lesbian friend. | 因为她觉得有个拉拉朋友挺酷的 |
[07:24] | But…Britta’s not a lesbian. | 可是 布雷塔也不是拉拉 |
[07:26] | She thinks that Page is. | 她以为佩吉是拉拉 |
[07:33] | Guess what, Annie. | 你猜怎么着 安妮 |
[07:34] | Page and I are going to the dance together. | 我跟佩吉要结伴一起参加舞会 |
[07:37] | Hope I stay straight, right? | 希望我别被掰弯 是不 |
[07:40] | Oh, sorry. My friend’s a tad homophobic, | 抱歉 我朋友稍微有点厌恶同性恋 |
[07:42] | So I was doing a bit. | 所以我在努力帮她克服 |
[07:52] | Pretty exciting first half. | 前半场还是很令人振奋的 |
[07:53] | Yeah, 0-0. Electrifying. | 是啊 零比零 真激动人心 |
[07:56] | Aw. Worried that your six-headed ball and chain | 心焦的等着你家那个六头母夜叉 |
[07:58] | will be calling? | 打电话过来吗 |
[08:00] | Fine. | 谁说的 |
[08:04] | That’s better, you big slut. | 这才对嘛 猛男 |
[08:14] | It’s Chang! | 是昌 |
[08:15] | Chang? Why? | 昌 他来干吗 |
[08:16] | I don’t know! | 我哪知道 |
[08:17] | I can hear you guys. | 俺都听见啦 |
[08:19] | What are you doing here, Chang, | 昌同学 你来干吗 |
[08:20] | and how do you know where I live? | 还有 你咋知道我住这里 |
[08:21] | I can answer both of those questions | 只需还你一本驾照 |
[08:23] | by returning your driver’s license. | 便可解答尔等所有困惑 |
[08:30] | There it is! | 我就说嘛 |
[08:31] | Man U. Versus Liverpool! | 曼联对利物浦 |
[08:33] | For god’s sake, just let him in. | 看在上帝的份上 让他进来吧 |
[08:34] | He’s wearing the right colors and everything. | 他选对了衣服 站对了阵营 |
[08:37] | – Come in. – Don’t mind if I Chang! | -进来吧 -别介意哥 |
[08:39] | Heh heh. Hey, man, check this out. | 嘿嘿哈哈 快使用双截棍儿 |
[08:42] | Ya-haa! | 吼呀 |
[08:54] | Anyway, the thing I was going to | 总之 刚才哥耍得 |
[08:56] | show you guys is pretty cool. | 还是挺虎虎生风的吧 |
[08:57] | I’m ignoring you and watching soccer. | 我已经无视你的存在 一心只看球 |
[08:59] | Just sit down, Chang. | 老实坐着吧 昌 |
[09:00] | There’s space for three fannies on this sofa. | 这沙发足够挤三个屁股了 |
[09:03] | Hey. In England, fanny means vagina, right? | 在英国 屁股还有阴道的意思 是吧 |
[09:05] | In England, everything means vagina. | 在英国 所有的东西都有阴道的意思 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna make it up to you, Winger. | 我要和你冰释前嫌 翁格 |
[09:11] | Even though, like I said, | 但是我依然表示 |
[09:12] | weird place to put a lamp. | 你家里摆灯的位置也太诡异了 |
[09:14] | But let me order a pizza. | 但请允许我请客订披萨 |
[09:16] | Ooh, I love pizza! | 我超爱披萨 |
[09:17] | In England we call them Italian fannies. | 在英国 我们叫它意式屁萨 |
[09:20] | I’m hookin’ us up! | 我们重归于好了吧 |
[09:22] | – Cellie– – Ah. Go use the landline. | -借手机一用 -去打固话去 |
[09:23] | Landline? Okay, Grandma Bell. | 固话 好吧 守旧老奶奶 |
[09:29] | Star-burns, it’s Chang. | 星霸 我是昌 |
[09:31] | Remember that pizza you owe me? | 你还记得欠我的那个披萨吧 |
[09:34] | Well, it’s time to pay up. | 现在该还债了 |
[09:36] | Party at Winger’s. Tonight. | 今晚 翁格家办派对 |
[09:40] | Yeah, you can tell people. | 可以 告诉大家好了 |
[09:41] | Cool. Cool. | 很好 很好 |
[09:44] | Hey, uh, wingding at Winger’s. | 嘿 翁格家在办狂欢派对哦 |
[09:47] | So Mariah, what you get with me | 玛莉亚 跟着我 |
[09:48] | is the complete package– | 啥电视台你想看什么看什么 |
[09:49] | HBO Showtime Starz Starz black HBO, Showtime, Starz, Starz black. | |
[09:49] | 均为收费有线台 | |
[09:52] | Sounds expensive. | 听起来好烧钱哦 |
[09:53] | With all due respect to my friend here, | 无意冒犯我的朋友 |
[09:54] | if you go with me, | 要是你选择我 |
[09:55] | you can expect this on the dance floor. | 你可以在这个舞池上欣赏到所有节目 |
[10:02] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[10:04] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 二二三 三二三 |
[10:10] | I feel like everyone’s staring. | 我觉得所有人都在盯着我们 |
[10:11] | Not that I care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[10:12] | Well, of course they’re staring. | 怎么可能不盯着我们呢 |
[10:14] | They’ve probably never seen | 他们可能从来都没看到过 |
[10:15] | a straight girl and a lesbian so comfortable together. | 一个直女和一个拉拉如此和谐的相处 |
[10:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:21] | Those two were talking about us. | 他们俩在谈论我们 |
[10:23] | Well, let’s give them something to really talk about. | 让我们给他们上点生猛的料吧 |
[10:27] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[10:44] | Cool music, huh? | 音乐很劲爆哈 |
[10:50] | Oh, nice call, Ref! | 黑哨 绝对的黑哨 |
[10:52] | Bite my banger! | 尝尝我的大香肠 |
[10:53] | Jeff, something’s up with your toothbrush, man. | 杰夫 你的牙刷好像有点不对劲儿啊 |
[10:56] | – What the hell? – I had to get cleaned up. | -你搞什么 -我得收拾一下自己啊 |
[10:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah! | 来的正是时候啊 |
[11:04] | Pizza time! | 吃披萨喽 |
[11:05] | – Leonard? – Where are the white women at? | -伦纳德你来做甚 -美女们都在哪儿啊 |
[11:07] | No. There are no white women here, Leonard. | 这没有美女 伦纳德 |
[11:09] | This is not a party! | 这也没办派对 |
[11:10] | Don’t tell that to Magnitude. | 可别跟大大这么说 |
[11:12] | Who’s Magnitude? | 谁是”大大” |
[11:21] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[11:23] | – What’s up? – Looking good, looking good. | -怎么样老兄 -不错不错 |
[11:25] | That’s my analysis of the saw movie franchise. | 以上就是我对于电锯惊魂系列的分析 |
[11:29] | That about does it, | 时间差不多了 |
[11:30] | so I think it’s time for you to choose. | 该是你做出选择的时间了 |
[11:36] | Abed, could you get us some punch? | 阿布蒂 能给我们拿两杯潘趣酒吗 |
[11:37] | On it. | 马上回来 |
[11:41] | You guys are really cute together. | 你们俩真是太可爱了 |
[11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:44] | But you know, having to… | 但是你知道 我必须 |
[11:46] | actually choose, I– | 如果让我真选的话 我 |
[11:48] | Hey. We both agreed to this. | 不论你选谁都没关系 |
[11:50] | We’re both very comfortable with each other, | 我们彼此包容 |
[11:51] | – so I won’t be– – No. I choose you, Troy. | -所以我不会 -不 我选你 特洛伊 |
[11:55] | Punch. | 潘趣酒来了 |
[11:59] | I, um… | 我 |
[12:00] | She…just… she chose me. | 她 刚才 她选了我 |
[12:05] | Cool. You can have this then. | 真不错 你喝这杯吧 |
[12:07] | Thank you, Mariah. Have a great night. | 麻烦你了 玛莉亚 晚安 |
[12:17] | That’s great! | 太爽了 |
[12:18] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[12:19] | You go straight to hell! | 你赶紧给我滚到地狱去 |
[12:24] | Oh, I’m sorry, Annie. | 对不起 是你啊 安妮 |
[12:25] | I…’ve been– I don’t know. | 我一直 我也不知道 |
[12:27] | I’ve been going through all these mood swings lately. | 我一直在这儿酝酿情绪呢 |
[12:29] | You understand we care about you, right? | 你知道我们都很关心你 对吧 |
[12:38] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[12:39] | I am not sharing you with them. | 我不想和他们分享你 |
[12:42] | So before this goes further, | 所以在关系深入之前 |
[12:45] | you have a choice to make, my friend. | 你得做出抉择 老兄 |
[12:50] | Ha ha! Look at the lesbians. | 快看快看 拉拉 |
[12:56] | Lesbians! | 蕾丝边 |
[12:57] | – Screw you! – Screw you! | -滚一边去 -滚一边去 |
[13:03] | No, no. | 不不 |
[13:04] | I don’t care what they say. | 我不介意他们指手画脚 |
[13:05] | Oh, I don’t either. | 我也不介意 |
[13:06] | I just wish it wasn’t such an issue for them. | 我只是希望他们不要大惊小怪 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but that starts with us. | 但我们得从自己做起 |
[13:11] | It starts…with us. | 我们得做个表率 |
[13:28] | – I’ve never done this before. – Me neither. | -我从来都没亲过女人 -我也是 |
[13:30] | Wait! What? | 等等 什么 |
[13:34] | So… | 那么 |
[13:36] | Curious about one thing. | 有一件事情我很好奇 |
[13:39] | What was wrong with Abed? | 阿布蒂到底哪里不好啊 |
[13:40] | Well, I mean, he did talk about the saw movies for two hours. | 他和我讲了整整两个小时的电锯惊魂 |
[13:44] | Yeah, but there are eight of them, | 可是电锯惊魂一共有八部 |
[13:44] | 明明只有六部 | |
[13:46] | and they’re two hours apiece, | 一部就有俩小时 |
[13:47] | and the first one did redefine the genre, and– | 而且第一部确实开启了惊悚片的新纪元 |
[13:49] | Troy, I would love to be his friend. | 特洛伊 如果和他做朋友我愿意 |
[13:52] | I know you would. It’s incredible. | 我知道你肯定愿意 他太不可思议了 |
[13:53] | But romantically, he’s… | 但是如果做情侣 他还是有点 |
[13:57] | You know. | 你懂得 |
[14:01] | I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! | 我讨厌她 我不喜欢她 我烦她 我恨她 |
[14:05] | – What happened? – She called you weird! | -怎么了 -她竟然说你古怪 |
[14:07] | – I am weird. – Not as weird as her! | -我确实很古怪 -那也没她古怪 |
[14:09] | 到底谁是尼古拉斯・尼克贝 Who the hell is Nicholas Nickleby? | |
[14:09] | 尼古拉斯・尼克贝 狄更斯的第三部小说 | |
[14:11] | She wouldn’t shut up about it. | 她就不停地讲它 |
[14:13] | Mm. I know. | 我明白了 |
[14:17] | There’s someone out there for us. | 天涯何处无芳草啊 |
[14:20] | Happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[14:22] | It is now. | 只剩下我们俩了 |
[14:32] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[14:37] | It’s weird, but I’ve never heard of magnitude before tonight. | 太奇怪了 我今晚第一次听说大大 |
[14:40] | He’s a one-man party! | 他能独撑整个派对啊 |
[14:42] | You’re always busy with your study group. | 你一直都和你的那个小圈子混 |
[14:44] | Well, he’s not with them tonight. | 今晚他没有和他们在一起 |
[14:48] | I thought you quit drinking, Duncan. | 邓肯 我以为你早就把酒给戒了 |
[14:50] | False alarm on that one. | 谎报军情嘛 |
[15:04] | I never said I was a lesbian. | 我从没说过自己是拉拉 |
[15:05] | Why didn’t you just ask me? | 你为什么就不能问一下我呢 |
[15:07] | Oh, what am I, a homophobe? | 那我成什么了 恐同主义者吗 |
[15:09] | I don’t care about people’s preferences. | 我从不在意别人的性取向 |
[15:11] | You so care. | 你不在意谁在意 |
[15:12] | You are clearly just hanging out with me | 你之所以和我一起总聚在一起 |
[15:14] | because you thought I was gay. | 就因为你认为我是同志 |
[15:15] | So? What were you doing with me? | 难道你不也是居心叵测 |
[15:18] | Hey, what does it matter, you know? | 这么在意干嘛 |
[15:20] | We’re both just humans | 我们不过是想 |
[15:21] | trying to make our way through this crazy world. | 在这疯狂的世界上找一种活法罢了 |
[15:24] | You’re the worst! | 你最烂了 |
[15:25] | – What? – And for the record, | -什么 -声明一下 |
[15:27] | I never thought you were cool. | 我从没觉得你好过 |
[15:28] | I only thought you were a lesbian. | 我只是以为你是女同志 |
[15:39] | Page is straight. | 佩吉是直的 |
[15:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:45] | When she was gay | 但她”是”女同那会 |
[15:47] | I thought it was really cool of you to make out with her. | 你能为她献身真是好让人感动啊 |
[15:50] | Thanks, annie. | 谢谢你 安妮 |
[15:54] | Kiss! | 亲嘴儿 |
[15:57] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[16:04] | Oh, thanks, man. Just leave those. | 谢谢了 留这儿就行 |
[16:06] | – I’ll get them in the morning. – It’s okay. | -我早上再就收拾 -不要紧 |
[16:10] | Are you wearing my underwear? | 你穿的是我的内裤吗 |
[16:12] | Oh. I just needed a pair while I did some laundry here. | 衣服在这儿洗呢 我就先穿了 |
[16:15] | I don’t have a washing machine. | 我没有洗衣机 |
[16:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, don’t get mad, don’t get mad! | 喂 喂 别生气嘛 |
[16:24] | I’m homeless, Jeff, okay? | 我无家可归了 杰夫 |
[16:26] | When my wife found out about shirley and me, | 我老婆知道我和雪瑞的事后 |
[16:27] | She kicked me out– for good this time! | 就把我赶出来了 这次真回不去了 |
[16:30] | My whole life is in this dishwasher, man! | 洗碗机里就是我全部的家当了 |
[16:33] | Well, some of it’s also soaking in your bathtub. | 好吧 浴缸里还有一些 |
[16:38] | So wasted and sleepy. | 喝多了好困啊 |
[16:41] | I could probably just crash here and, you know, | 要不我就在这儿睡吧 |
[16:42] | I can start looking for a place in the morning. | 早上我再找新地儿 |
[16:47] | What–you orchestrated this entire party | 什么 你策划这个聚会 |
[16:49] | just so you could weasel your way into staying here! | 就是为了能偷偷溜进来住吗 |
[16:52] | You weren’t even going to notice. | 我会当隐形人的 |
[16:53] | Hey, jeff, don’t kill the messenger, | 杰夫 不要迁怒报信的人 |
[16:54] | but you have four hermit crabs in your bathroom sink. | 你的浴缸里有四只寄居蟹哦 |
[16:58] | You’ll fall in love with them. I named one jeff. | 你会喜欢他们的 其中一只叫杰夫 |
[17:00] | How long did you actually think you were gonna stay here? | 你到底想在这里留多久 |
[17:02] | Just a month. Three…tops. | 就一个月 三个 最多 |
[17:05] | I mean… how long is your lease? | 这房子你打算租多久 |
[17:17] | Way to go, idiots! | 表现的真好 烂螃蟹 |
[17:23] | All right, everybody out. | 大家都出去 |
[17:25] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[17:27] | It’s been very interesting | 能认识这么一堆 |
[17:29] | getting to know you all much, much better. | 从没听说过的人挺好的 |
[17:32] | Star-burns, Leonard, Magnitude. | 星霸 伦纳德 大大 |
[17:35] | Pop, pop | 跳啊跳 |
[17:36] | Swizzle, scandalous, C Dubb, Tim. | 小酒 丑闻男 C女 蒂姆 |
[17:39] | Mighty D. Glisten. | 小美D 闪光男 |
[17:41] | Good night, everyone. Faster. Move it. | 晚安大家 快点 快走 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:46] | I hope you found tonight therapeutic, | 我希望你今晚能治愈心病 |
[17:48] | because I would love to pretend that that was my plan. | 这样毁了我的球赛我还有点安慰 |
[17:52] | Well, I actually started to have fun | 其实我玩的还挺开心的 |
[17:53] | until that maniac tried to move in. | 直到那个疯子想住进来 |
[17:55] | What is it about me that makes broken people flock to me? | 可怜的人干嘛都冲着我蜂拥而来 |
[17:59] | Is it my height? | 因为我的身高吗 |
[18:00] | Do huddled masses mistake me for the statue of liberty? | 这帮可怜的人们以为我是自由女神像吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:04] | But being as how you’re halfway through | 但鉴于你在格林戴尔的第二年 |
[18:05] | your second year at greendale, you may want to | 已经过去一半 我劝你还是 |
[18:08] | either stop resisting | 放弃负隅顽抗 |
[18:10] | or admit that you’re actually starting to enjoy it. | 或者承认你其实乐在其中了吧 |
[18:13] | Well, you assume I enjoy it | 你觉得我乐在其中 |
[18:14] | because you think you’d enjoy it. | 是因为你以为自己乐在其中 |
[18:16] | That’s true. I am very lonely. | 这倒没错 我空虚寂寞的很 |
[18:22] | You want a, uh, nice little taste | 你想要体验一下 |
[18:25] | of what you’re missing in a relationship with six nutcases? | 我们疯癫六人组的特色感情吗 |
[18:27] | – Yeah! – Let’s turn on my phone | -好 -让我把手机打开 |
[18:29] | and listen to the 39 messages they left tonight. | 听听他们今晚给我的39通留言吧 |
[18:33] | You have no new messages. | 您没有新留言 |
[18:37] | Huh. That’s… | 这可有点 |
[18:43] | Since you’ve got it turned on, | 既然你都开手机了 |
[18:44] | why don’t you call me a cab and then pay for it? | 行个方便给我叫辆出租然后付钱吧 |
[18:47] | Must have been some kind of trouble. | 肯定是出什么问题了 |
[18:51] | What a relief that would be. | 那你就省心了 |
[18:54] | Tell you what, if you need me, | 告诉你 如果你要找我 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna be waiting for my cab down here. | 我就躺在这儿等我的出租车哦 |
[18:59] | Having a special nap. | 小小的睡一觉 |
[19:29] | Thanks, bro. I’ll be gone in the morning. | 谢谢了兄弟 我早上就走 |
[19:31] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好 随便吧 |
[19:33] | Okay. Maybe I stay a while. | 那我就再留一阵子 |
[19:38] | – Thirsty. – don’t push it. | -我渴 -别得寸进尺 |
[19:40] | All right… | 好吧 |
[19:42] | It might not shock you guys | 说出今晚吵架的真正原因 |
[19:45] | to hear the real reason we fight today. | 大概你们也不会惊讶吧 |
[19:48] | It wasn’t about the Bare Naked Ladies | 倒不是因为真空裸魅 |
[19:49] | Although I do have some honors and all dishes there. | 虽然我对她们确是有点意见 |
[19:53] | Caring about a person can be scary, | 关心一个人都会心惊胆战 |
[19:55] | caring about six people can be a horrifying, embarrassing nightmare. | 关心六个人就如同噩梦一场 |
[19:59] | at least for me. | 至少我是 |
[20:01] | But if I can’t say it today, | 如果我今天不说出口 |
[20:02] | when can I say it? | 还能等到何时呢 |
[20:05] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们大家 |
[20:07] | Oh and Pierce, | 还有皮尔斯 |
[20:08] | take it from an expert, | 听我一句话 |
[20:10] | these nutchos has a right up side of your heart. | 这些疯子们理应进驻你心中 |
[20:13] | Let them in. | 打开心门吧 |
[20:15] | Before it’s too late. | 趁时机未晚 |
[20:18] | Happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[20:27] | – Be Mine? – Right! Yes! | -“做我的情人” -对了 |
[20:34] | – Love You. – amazing! | -“爱你” -真棒 |
[20:41] | You’re Cute? | “你很美” |
[20:43] | No, wait. | 不对 等等 |
[20:46] | – Kiss me. – There has got to be a way | -“吻我” -就凭你这本事 |
[20:49] | to make money off of this! | 我们肯定赚钱 |
[20:54] | I’ve been cheating. | 我偷看了 |
[20:59] | No. It says Email Me. | 猜错了 是”给我邮件” |