时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Buzzby, how are you today? | 嗡嗡蜂 你今天过得如何 |
[00:06] | Not so great, Bumbleton. | 不是很好 傻蛋蜂 |
[00:08] | I have a ton of pollen to collect, | 我要采集很多的花粉 |
[00:10] | but I’m really tired. | 但是我好累啊 |
[00:11] | Flying a little low? Maybe you should get high. | 飞得有点低落吗 你应该”嗨”起来 |
[00:14] | – Who’s this? – This is drugs. | -这是谁 -他是毒品老爹 |
[00:16] | – Aren’t drugs bad? – No way. | -毒品不是坏东西吗 -谁说的 |
[00:18] | Drugs are like special honey. They give you a buzzzzz. | 毒品就像是特制蜂蜜 能让你精神抖擞擞擞 |
[00:21] | Don’t call me honey, honey. | 别叫我小蜜 亲爱的 |
[00:23] | Pierce! | 皮尔斯 |
[00:24] | Drugs doesn’t say that. | 毒品不说这话 |
[00:25] | I don’t say anything, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我根本就没有台词 |
[00:27] | I mean, I thought this show was about drug awareness. | 这个短剧不是想唤起大家对毒品的警觉嘛 |
[00:30] | Who’s gonna be aware of a character that has no lines? | 毒品没台词 哪有人会有所警觉 |
[00:32] | And also I noticed on page 15 I get flushed down the toilet. | 而且在第15页 我居然被冲下了下水道 |
[00:36] | Consider yourself lucky. | 算你走运 |
[00:37] | Annie, question. Is Pierce marijuana? | 安妮 我问你 皮尔斯是大麻吗 |
[00:40] | And does marijuana help people work faster? | 大麻会使人们工作更有效率吗 |
[00:41] | I thought it made them just custom-paint their vans | 我还以为人吸了大麻 就只会在车上涂鸦 |
[00:43] | and solve mysteries. | 四处神游呢 |
[00:44] | Also, are you sure that my costume is on backwards? | 还有 你确定我的服装没有反过来吗 |
[00:46] | Somehow I felt more confident before. | 不知为何 我刚刚感觉更自信 |
[00:48] | I have a question. I don’t think my character | 我有个问题 我认为我的角色 |
[00:50] | would say “Tripping balls.” | 不会说”嗨爆天”这个词 |
[00:52] | That’s not a question. | 那不是个问题 |
[00:52] | I don’t think my character would say tripping balls, okay? | 我认为我的角色不会说”嗨爆天” 行了吧 |
[00:55] | Guys, let’s remember why we’re doing this. | 伙计们 我们要记住这件事的目的 |
[00:58] | If our work helps even one kid make better choices, | 这个短剧即便只帮助一个孩子选择正途 |
[01:00] | then it will all be worth it. | 也都是值得的 |
[01:02] | I wish I had seen a show like this when I was younger. | 真希望我那时候看过这样的短剧 |
[01:04] | It might have helped me avoid my mistakes. | 或许我就不会误入歧途了 |
[01:06] | Well, we’re happy to do this for you, Annie, | 安妮 我们很高兴为你做这件事 |
[01:08] | But I have to say, my school had plenty of shows like this, | 但我要说 我的学校演过很多这样的短剧 |
[01:10] | and I think sitting through them drove me to drugs. | 来来回回的看 直接导致我浸身毒海 |
[01:13] | You don’t count, Britta. | 你不算数 布雷塔 |
[01:14] | You don’t respond to anything appropriately. | 你对事的反应从来都不正常 |
[01:15] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Dean-dong! | “院长”响叮当 |
[01:20] | I’m just checking in to see | 我就是来看看 |
[01:22] | how the Greendale antidrug players are doing. | 格林德尔反毒品短剧进行的如何 |
[01:25] | Now, I talked to the guidance counselor at the San Ramone middle school, | 我跟圣罗摩初中的教导主任谈过 |
[01:27] | And there’s gonna be at least 50 | 明天会有至少50名 |
[01:29] | little at-risk rug rats coming here tomorrow for your big world premiere. | “危险区”的小孩观看你们的全球首演 |
[01:33] | That is terrific. | 太好了 |
[01:34] | So with any luck, we can get rid of all those Charleston Chews | 幸运的话 自动贩卖机里的口香糖 |
[01:37] | in the vending machines. | 明天就要卖疯了 |
[01:39] | Um, Dean Pelton, were you hoping to participate | 派尔顿院长 你想加入 |
[01:42] | – in the show? – oh, I would love to, Annie. | -我们的演出吗 -我很乐意 安妮 |
[01:44] | But as you can see from my outfit, | 但是你可以从我的装扮看出 |
[01:46] | I already have plans, so off to the Airport Ramada! | 我另有安排 飞去机场华美达酒店咯 |
[01:52] | How come he gets a front stinger? | 凭啥他的蜂刺在前面 |
[02:17] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[02:23] | Do you think bees eat their own honey? | 你们说蜜蜂吃自己的蜂蜜吗 |
[02:25] | I’m sure they’ve at least tasted it. | 至少尝过吧 |
[02:26] | – This guy keeps texting me. – You don’t like him? | -这家伙总是发短信给我 -你不喜欢他吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t like flirting in text. | 我不喜欢用短信调情 |
[02:31] | That’s like saying you don’t work by electric light. | 那就像是在说你不在电灯下工作 |
[02:34] | If you want to have an active sex life, | 如果你想要有真正的性生活 |
[02:35] | part of it is texting. | 短信必不可少 |
[02:36] | Hmm. I don’t remember asking your opinion. | 我不记得我有问你意见啊 |
[02:38] | Can’t talk now. | 我说话不行吗 |
[02:40] | Shirley, since I might be the father of your unborn child, | 雪瑞 既然我可能是你未出世孩子的父亲 |
[02:43] | I made you a mix tape. | 我给你做了混合磁带 |
[02:45] | 《走近昌》 混合磁带 | |
[02:45] | 希望你喜欢强尼・吉尔[R&B歌手] I hope you like Johnny Gill. | |
[02:47] | And since you probably don’t have a cassette player, | 你可能没有录音机 |
[02:50] | here’s a list of used ones on Craigslist. | “格雷格列表”网上有一些二手的 |
[02:53] | Britta, are you walking out of this room? | 布雷塔 你要出去吗 |
[02:55] | Uh–yeah. | 是的 |
[02:58] | Hey… you know that you’re gonna | 你应该知道 总有一天 |
[03:00] | have to acknowledge him eventually. | 你要承认他的存在 对吧 |
[03:01] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你是在说谁 |
[03:02] | – Chang. – I know who you’re talking about–he doesn’t exist! | -昌 -我知道你说的是谁 他不存在 |
[03:08] | Um, Annie? | 安妮 |
[03:09] | – I’m sorry. A word? – Mm-hmm! | -抱歉 有事找你 -说 |
[03:11] | I don’t know if you know this, | 你也许不知道 |
[03:11] | but I did tv commercials for Hawthorne Wipes– | 我给霍桑湿巾做过电视广告 |
[03:15] | family business– in the fifties. | 那是家族企业 是在50年代 |
[03:18] | 嘉宝公司婴儿头像 | |
[03:18] | I was kind of the gerber baby of moist towelettes. | 我就像是湿巾业的”嘉宝婴儿” |
[03:21] | – That’s great, Pierce. – Yeah, yeah. | -很厉害 皮尔斯 -是啊 |
[03:23] | Oh, I’ve done a lot of acting. Workshops. | 我有很多演出经验 出入片场 |
[03:26] | I do physical comedy. Funny dances. | 擅长肢体喜剧 滑稽舞蹈 |
[03:29] | – Foreign accents. – Accents? | -模仿外国口音 -口音吗 |
[03:31] | Name any country. | 随便说个国家 |
[03:33] | Russia. | 俄罗斯 |
[03:34] | Point being, there are many tools I can bring to the table | 问题是 我能给短剧带来很多元素 |
[03:36] | that I think the script may be wasting. | 所以我认为剧本有点浪费我的才华 |
[03:38] | Pierce, you know what I think | 皮尔斯 你知道 |
[03:40] | is really great about this show? | 这个短剧哪里最棒吗 |
[03:42] | The only real star of it is the message. | 真正的明星是其传递的讯息 |
[03:45] | 是啊 那条讯息是杰夫・翁格吗 Right. Uh… is the message Jeff Winger? | |
[03:47] | Because he’s on every page of this thing. | 因为剧本每一页都有他 |
[03:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[03:51] | You bet. | 最好是 |
[03:56] | Oh, Britta left her phone. | 布雷塔手机落这了 |
[03:57] | – She’s getting a text message. – Let me see. | -她收到一条短信 -我看看 |
[03:59] | Oh. It’s from Marcus. | 马库斯发来的 |
[04:01] | “I’ll be at the show tomorrow night. | “我明晚会去看短剧 |
[04:03] | “Can’t wait to see you. | 等不及想要见到你 |
[04:05] | Are you really wearing a cat costume?” | 你真的穿猫咪服装吗 |
[04:08] | Well, Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[04:10] | You are in luck. | 你中头彩了 |
[04:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:13] | Dragging Britta kicking and screaming into 1997. | 拖着布雷塔回到1997年 |
[04:16] | What did you say? | 你回复什么了 |
[04:17] | “There’s not much to the cat costume, | 猫咪服装没什么稀奇 |
[04:18] | but can’t wait to show you what’s underneath.” | 但我等不及给你看看衣服下面穿了什么 |
[04:23] | How could you think that was a good idea? | 你为什么会认为那是个好主意 |
[04:25] | I got a better question. | 我有个更好的问题 |
[04:26] | How could it not be a great idea? | 怎么就不会是一个超赞的主意 |
[05:10] | What– | 什么 |
[05:14] | Pierce… what are you doing here? | 皮尔斯 你来这干什么 |
[05:16] | Never mind that. | 别提这个了 |
[05:18] | There’s a rapist in the hallway. | 走廊有个强奸犯 |
[05:19] | That’s my landlord. | 那是我的房东 |
[05:20] | And if he wanted to rape you, you’d be raped. | 如果他想强奸 你早就被奸了 |
[05:23] | Did you follow me? | 你是跟踪我吗 |
[05:24] | Let me answer your question with two of my own. | 你先回答我两个问题 |
[05:26] | What are you doing in an apartment above Dildopolis? | 你在”性福都市”楼上的公寓里干吗呢 |
[05:29] | And when did they open a second location? | 第二 他们啥时候开的分店啊 |
[05:32] | This is where I live, Pierce. | 我家就在这里 皮尔斯 |
[05:33] | It just happens to be above a marital aid store. | 只是恰巧楼下有家夫妻情趣用品店 |
[05:36] | I don’t get it. Aren’t everyone’s parents rich? | 我不明白 现在不都兴啃老族吗 |
[05:39] | Well, I’m not speaking to my parents. | 我跟我父母不讲话 |
[05:41] | After my nervous breakdown, | 我患上神经衰弱后 |
[05:42] | my mom wanted to put the problem behind us, | 我妈妈想置之不理 |
[05:44] | and I wanted to deal with it, so I went to rehab, | 但我想解决问题 所以我去了戒毒所 |
[05:46] | and she cut me off. | 然后她就不给我钱了 |
[05:47] | What are you living on? | 那你以什么为生呢 |
[05:48] | I saved. Every penny from babysitting, | 我一分一厘的攒啊 给人看孩子 |
[05:51] | Every birthday check, | 生日时收到的支票 |
[05:52] | Every dollar from the period fairy when I was a kid. | 还有我少女时期月月仙子给我的钱 |
[05:55] | I guess I thought it would last longer. | 我还以为能再维持一段时间呢 |
[05:56] | Excuse me. What’s a period fairy? | 抱歉 什么是月月仙子 |
[05:59] | The fairy that gives you a dollar | 就是每个月的那几天 |
[06:00] | every time you get your period. | 月月仙子就会赐给你一块钱 |
[06:02] | Does she still come? | 现在她还月月都来吗 |
[06:03] | – Pierce! – You know, | -皮尔斯 -话说 |
[06:05] | you and I are very much alike, Annie. | 其实咱俩很相像 安妮 |
[06:07] | We’re both realists. We’re both cute. | 我们都是现实主义者 我们都很可爱 |
[06:10] | And we’d both rather die than let someone else control us. | 而且我们都宁死不屈于别人的控制 |
[06:14] | I see the point of this place now. | 我看出这个地方存在的意义了 |
[06:17] | This crap hole is a monument to self-reliance. | 这个垃圾窝是象征自力更生的纪念馆 |
[06:22] | I found the drapes in a dumpster. | 窗帘是我从大垃圾桶里找到的 |
[06:23] | Can you believe it? | 难以置信吧 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:26] | You know, I wanna help, Annie. | 我想帮帮你 安妮 |
[06:27] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, Pierce. | 不行 不要 皮尔斯 |
[06:29] | – Come on, now. – I’m not taking money from you. | -转过身 -我不能拿你的钱 |
[06:33] | It’s not mine. It’s yours. | 这不是我的钱 是你的 |
[06:34] | You’ve earned it for being strong. | 你用你的坚强赢来的 |
[06:37] | It’s going to drop into your hands from out of nowhere. | 这钱不知怎么 一不小心就掉你手里了 |
[06:42] | Because I was never here. | 因为我从未来过 |
[06:46] | Okay. I’m only taking this | 好吧 这钱我收下了 |
[06:48] | because I’m a little worried about making rent, | 但只是因为我有点发愁交房租的事 |
[06:49] | and they told me the procedure for selling eggs | 据说卖卵子的审批手续 |
[06:51] | takes three weeks. | 得用上三个星期 |
[06:52] | You save your eggs for a rainy day. | 你还是留着卵子以备不时之需吧 |
[06:53] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[06:56] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[07:05] | Hey, why did you follow me here today? | 对了 你今天干吗跟踪我回家 |
[07:07] | Oh! It was nothing, it… | 哦 没事啦 |
[07:10] | seems sort of pointless now. | 现在说了似乎有点无聊 |
[07:13] | I guess just to talk about the play | 我只是想来探讨一下剧本问题 |
[07:14] | and…who cares if I don’t have any lines? | 谁会在乎我一句台词都没有呢 |
[07:17] | Well, you know what, Pierce? | 你知道吗 皮尔斯 |
[07:19] | You should do that line you improvised. | 你该念那段你即兴发挥的台词 |
[07:20] | “Don’t call me honey, honey”? | “别叫我小蜜 亲爱的” |
[07:22] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是那个 |
[07:22] | You should do that. | 你就该那么说 |
[07:24] | You were the gerber baby of moist towelettes, right? | 你是湿巾业的”嘉宝婴儿” 不是吗 |
[07:27] | Yes. Yes, I was. | 对啊 没错 |
[07:30] | Action! | 开拍 |
[07:31] | 大家好 我是科尼里奥斯・霍桑 Hello. I’m Cornelius Hawthorne. | |
[07:34] | One rainy day, my son Pierce and I | 在一个雨天 我和儿子皮尔斯 |
[07:37] | were taking a stroll when I discovered | 正在散步时 我发现了 |
[07:39] | the cleansing power of moist cotton, fresh from the field. | 刚从地里采摘的新鲜湿棉花具有洁净能力 |
[07:44] | Isn’t that right, son? | 是吧 儿子 |
[07:45] | It sure is. | 的确没错 |
[07:47] | It sure is, dad! | 的确没错 爸爸 |
[07:49] | Pierce, knock it off. | 皮尔斯 别捣乱 |
[07:52] | I wanna be in the commercial too, father. | 我也想演广告 爸爸 |
[07:54] | Well, then you should have done better in your damn audition. | 那你之前就该在试镜时好好表现 |
[07:58] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[08:00] | Nigel. | 奈吉尔 |
[08:01] | You’re a good boy, Nigel. | 你是个好孩子 奈吉尔 |
[08:03] | Your father is a lucky man. | 你父亲真是个幸运的人 |
[08:13] | Okay, guys, remember, | 好了 大家记住 |
[08:13] | the most important thing is to have fun! | 最重要的事情就是享受快乐 |
[08:16] | And the second most important thing | 第二重要的事情是 |
[08:17] | is to know all your lines and all your blocking | 记住你所有的台词和站位 |
[08:18] | and not mess up a single thing. | 一点儿错都不许出 |
[08:19] | Actually–flip those. | 不对 顺序换一下 |
[08:21] | Here we go, guys. I took the liberty | 大家拿好了 我冒昧修改 |
[08:24] | of juicing up some of our bits. | 提升了一下咱们台词的水平 |
[08:26] | Um…but– | 但是 |
[08:27] | Pierce, you can’t just revise Annie’s script. | 皮尔斯 你不能随便篡改安妮的剧本 |
[08:29] | And who uses wite-out anymore? | 再说了 这年头谁还用修正液啊 |
[08:31] | Why don’t we look over Pierce’s changes | 我们干吗不读一遍皮尔斯的修改 |
[08:33] | and see if they improve things? | 然后看看是否有提升呢 |
[08:36] | “Hey, Crayon, do you know | “嘿 蜡笔 你知道 |
[08:37] | where I can get some drugs? | 从哪能搞到毒品吗 |
[08:38] | I need them.” | 我需要它们” |
[08:39] | “Unfortunately, you can get them anywhere.” | “不幸的是 无论何处都能搞到毒品” |
[08:41] | – “Anywhere?” – I’m here! | -“任何地方吗” -我来也 |
[08:43] | Zabba-da-zooey! | 锵锵锵 锵 |
[08:49] | Good one. | 挺好的 |
[08:51] | Well, doesn’t seem to hurt anything, | 看来 没什么大碍 |
[08:52] | So let’s get into costume and break a stinger! | 所以让我们穿上戏服 全力以刺吧 |
[08:56] | For the bees. | 以蜜蜂的名义 |
[08:57] | Annie, uh… | 安妮 |
[08:59] | I-I don’t feel comfortable with the zabba-da-zooey line. | 我觉得锵锵锵锵那句台词不太好 |
[09:02] | The one you wrote? | 那句可是你写的 |
[09:03] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[09:04] | Let’s give Jeff the zabba-da-zooey line, | 不如让杰夫说锵锵锵锵 |
[09:06] | and then I’ll come in with a good one. | 然后我就走上去说句更好的 |
[09:08] | – Yeah… – It’s more my voice. | -这样啊 -我声音特适合这句 |
[09:10] | Pretty sure Jeff is gonna reject that idea. | 杰夫肯定不同意的 |
[09:12] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你说的也对 |
[09:14] | You’re the producer. | 你是制片人 |
[09:16] | By the way, is this your pen? | 对了 这是你的笔吗 |
[09:19] | I…think I put it back in my pocket | 我想可能昨天给你签完支票后 |
[09:20] | after I wrote you that check yesterday. | 就不小心放我口袋里了 |
[09:24] | I’ll give it to you later. | 我待会再还给你好了 |
[09:25] | I’ll talk to Jeff. | 我会跟杰夫谈谈的 |
[09:26] | Also, I think it’d be better for my character | 还有 我觉得为了配合我的角色 |
[09:28] | if I wear his leather jacket. | 最好是让我穿着他的皮夹克 |
[09:32] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[09:33] | Welcome to Greendale’s Drug Awareness Show! | 欢迎光临格林德尔禁毒活动展演 |
[09:39] | Okay. Our volunteers are handing out | 好吧 义工已经给你们分发了 |
[09:42] | drug-free baseballs, huh? | 无毒棒球 看到了没 |
[09:45] | Next time you think about drugs, | 下次你们再惦记毒品 |
[09:48] | think about baseball instead. | 就想想棒球吧 |
[09:52] | Can’t ignore me forever. | 你不能永远无视我 |
[09:56] | Okay, you probably can… | 好吧 也许你可以 |
[09:59] | I don’t know why you want to. | 真不明白你干吗要无视我 |
[10:02] | I don’t know if I told you my nephew Marcus | 我有没有告诉过你我侄子马库斯 |
[10:04] | actually goes to San Ramone Middle School, | 就在圣罗摩中学上学 |
[10:05] | and he’s coming to see the show. | 今晚他会来看演出 |
[10:07] | Marcus? Your nephew? | 马库斯是你侄子? |
[10:09] | Yeah, he’s 14. | 对啊 他今年14岁 |
[10:10] | I actually thought he didn’t even like me, | 本来我以为他根本不喜欢我 |
[10:11] | but then he texted me out of nowhere and he said, | 但他突然给我发短信说 |
[10:14] | “Can’t wait to see you. | “迫不及待的想见你 |
[10:14] | “I’ve been looking forward to this for so long. | 这是我梦寐已久的事情 |
[10:16] | You are the coolest Aunt in the world.” | 你是全世界最酷的姑姑” |
[10:18] | I hope that I don’t let him down. | 我不想让他失望 |
[10:21] | – You’ll be great. – What does this symbol mean? | -你会表现得很出彩 -这符号是啥意思 |
[10:22] | It’s a number eight, an equal sign, | 一个”8″ 外加一个”=” |
[10:24] | and then a greater than symbol. | 最后还加了一个”>” |
[10:25] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[10:27] | You’d better get changed. | 你还是赶紧换衣服吧 |
[10:28] | I’ll hang onto your stuff for you. | 我帮你看着 |
[10:29] | Great. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Abed, we screwed up. | 阿布蒂 我们悲剧了 |
[10:34] | You know that text we sent? | 还记得昨天发的那条短信吗 |
[10:36] | It was to Britta’s nephew. | 那是发给布雷塔的侄子的 |
[10:38] | He sent her an emoti-penis. | 他给她回了一个小鸡鸡表情 |
[10:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办啊 |
[10:45] | Fine. Screw you, Abed. | 好吧 你给我闪一边去吧 |
[10:46] | I can fix this. | 我能搞定他 |
[10:48] | “Marcus, I made a mistake. | 马库斯 我搞错了 |
[10:50] | I texted the wrong person last night.” | 昨天晚上那条短信发错了 |
[10:55] | “You called me by name. It wasn’t a mistake. | 你在短信里叫我名字了 怎么可能发错 |
[10:58] | Don’t be afraid.” | 别害羞嘛 |
[11:02] | Screw you, Abed. | 阿布蒂 你一边去 |
[11:03] | “I was drunk. We can’t do this.” | 我昨天喝多了 我们不能这样 |
[11:08] | “I’m drunk too. On lust.” | 我也喝多了 欲求不满 |
[11:11] | There’s a picture. | 还传了张图 |
[11:12] | Oh! That’s disappointing. | 这也太杯具了吧 |
[11:14] | Wow, who does that? That’s… | 这是谁干的啊 实在是太 |
[11:16] | Bees, you’re up. Cool cats, your on deck. | 蜜蜂们该上场了 酷酷猫们 准备好啊 |
[11:19] | – Aren’t drugs bad? – No way. | -毒品不是坏东西吗 -谁说的 |
[11:21] | Drugs are like special honey. | 毒品就像是特制蜂蜜 |
[11:23] | They give you a buzzzzzzz. | 能让你精神抖擞擞擞 |
[11:25] | Don’t call me “Honey,” honey. | 别叫我小蜜 亲爱的 |
[11:30] | Are you ignoring me because I’m Korean? | 你是不是因为我是棒子才无视我的啊 |
[11:32] | – You’re Chinese. – Oh, there’s a difference? | -你是中国人 -这有区别吗 |
[11:34] | Shh! | 小点声 |
[11:36] | It’s because you’re crazy, all right? | 我无视你是因为你丫是个二五零 |
[11:38] | There’s something wrong with you. | 你脑袋进水了 |
[11:39] | And the idea that I was with you | 而且我竟然和你做过 |
[11:42] | means there’s something wrong with me, | 这意味着我也脑子进水了 |
[11:44] | and if this baby– | 如果这个孩子 |
[11:46] | If you have any humanity at all, | 如果你还有点人性的话 |
[11:48] | You will not make me think about it. | 就别让我想起那码事 |
[11:50] | Shirley, funeral. | 雪瑞 到葬礼那一场了 |
[11:59] | Well, that answers my question. | 这下没疑虑了 |
[12:00] | 杰夫・翁格就是躺在棺材里也帅到爆 Jeff winger is sexy even in a coffin. | |
[12:11] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[12:12] | Pierce, you’re supposed to be onstage. | 皮尔斯 你应该在舞台上啊 |
[12:14] | I was looking for a lighter. | 我一直在找这些烟火棒 |
[12:16] | What are you wearing? This is a funeral. | 你怎么穿成这样啊 这可是葬礼戏 |
[12:18] | I got this, Annie. | 看我的 安妮 |
[12:20] | I can’t believe fluffy’s dead. | 我不敢相信毛毛兄竟然死了 |
[12:22] | I know I’m green, but I feel blue. | 虽说我是绿色蜡笔 可我蓝调忧伤啊 |
[12:29] | Look, it’s drugs with a crazy wig and sparklers. | 毒品老爹戴着爆炸假发 拿着烟火棒上来了 |
[12:33] | Pokemon 是日本漫画中的怪兽 | |
[12:33] | Pokemon | 怪兽来了啊 |
[12:36] | I don’t think that’s right, drugs. | 你这也太不靠谱了吧 毒品老爹 |
[12:38] | Nobody asked you, Crayon. | 没人要问你 蜡笔女士 |
[12:47] | Well, I hope you’re proud of yourself, drugs. | 毒品老爹 希望你对自己满意 |
[12:49] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你都做了什么好事 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah? Well, look what I’m doing now. | 是吗 再给你们看个新招 |
[12:58] | Smells like something died in here. | 好像有一股死尸的味道啊 |
[13:03] | What do you want us to do? | 我们该怎么演啊 |
[13:04] | Should we get the dean? | 要不要把院长叫来? |
[13:05] | Should we call in a bomb threat? | 或者报警说有炸弹啊 |
[13:06] | Should we set off the sprinklers? | 要不拉火警警报也行啊 |
[13:07] | It’s not that big a deal. | 这没什么大不了 |
[13:08] | I think the kids are into it. | 孩子们都很喜欢啊 |
[13:10] | Yeah, but I don’t think that they’re getting the message. | 是啊 可我觉得传达的讯息不太对呢 |
[13:12] | Yeah, but do kids ever really seem | 但是你觉得小屁孩们知道什么 |
[13:13] | like they’re getting the message? | 叫远离毒品吗 |
[13:15] | I think it’s sinking in. | 他们喜欢就好吧 |
[13:16] | Well, I guess it’s your call. | 随你喜欢吧 |
[13:18] | And anyway, he’s about to get flushed down the toilet | 不管怎样 下一场戏他就要被冲进马桶了 |
[13:19] | in the next scene, and he’ll be done. | 他蹦�Q不了多久了 |
[13:24] | I wish I had never even met drugs. | 真希望自己从没见过毒品老爹 |
[13:28] | Who invited the nerd from the beehive? | 是谁把这白痴从蜂巢里请出来的 |
[13:31] | Drugs made you. | 是毒品成就了你啊 |
[13:37] | How about you leave, drugs? | 你该歇歇了吧 毒品老爹 |
[13:48] | They want more. | 他们想接着看我表演 |
[13:49] | I gotta go back out there. | 我得返场了 |
[13:50] | But Pierce, you were flushed. | 可是皮尔斯 你已经被冲掉了啊 |
[13:52] | That was the story. | 剧情就是这么设定的 |
[13:52] | That’s what’s supposed to happen to drugs. | 这才是毒品老爹的下场啊 |
[13:54] | Being flushed doesn’t necessarily mean you’re dead. | 被冲掉了不代表我就挂了啊 |
[13:56] | I mean, I could be a floater. | 我可以一直漂着啊 |
[13:59] | You know, a floater is when you have a number two– | 懂我意思不 就是你大便以后冲不下去 |
[14:01] | I know what a floater is, Pierce. | 皮尔斯 我懂你意思 |
[14:03] | It just–it wouldn’t make any sense in the flow of the show, | 可在这出戏里根本说不通 |
[14:05] | and it sends a mixed message. | 剧情前后就矛盾了 |
[14:08] | You know what I think is a mixed message? | 你懂什么叫前后矛盾吗 |
[14:09] | Yesterday you couldn’t pay your rent, and today you can. | 昨天你还交不起房租 今天却付得起了 |
[14:13] | Come on, Annie. You and I are alike. | 安妮 别这样 我们如此的相似 |
[14:15] | We’re independent. We need each other. | 我们都这么独立 要互助互爱 |
[14:22] | Bzzz! Getting rid of drugs is a great I-bee-a. | 摆脱毒品的感觉实在是棒极了 |
[14:26] | I’m flying higher than I ever have, | 我比以前飞的更高了 |
[14:28] | Thanks to not drugs. | 没有毒品就是爽啊 |
[14:37] | I’m back! | 各位 我回来了 |
[14:41] | Ain’t no party without drugs! | 无毒不成欢啊 |
[14:55] | I love you, drugs! | 我爱死你了 毒品老爹 |
[15:03] | We want drugs! We want drugs! | 我们爱毒品 我们爱毒品 |
[15:05] | Listen to that! They’re high on me! | 都听听 他们多爱我啊 |
[15:08] | I’m a god! | 我简直就是天神 |
[15:11] | Where is that Nigel now? | 奈吉尔死哪儿去了 |
[15:13] | And I haven’t even used my penis material yet. | 我的小鸡鸡装备上还没上场呢 |
[15:16] | Pierce, enough! | 皮尔斯 够了 |
[15:17] | After intermission, I’m going back to the original script | 中场之后 我要一切回归原剧本 |
[15:19] | And doing some damage control. | 做好善后工作 |
[15:20] | Damage? | 善什么后 |
[15:21] | The only damage is me | 只不过就是大爷我 |
[15:22] | blowing the roof off the universe. | 横扫全宇宙的霸气震慑了全场 |
[15:24] | I am not letting you go back on that stage! | 我不会再让你登台了 |
[15:27] | Well, maybe I won’t be visiting you | 我也不想再在深夜里造访你 |
[15:29] | late at night anymore with a generous spirit. | 给你送去人间的温暖了 |
[15:34] | You sick, sick, sad old man. | 你这个可悲可恨可怨可气的死老头 |
[15:39] | This is why I didn’t want to take money from my parents. | 这就是为什么我不想从我父母那儿拿钱 |
[15:41] | I don’t want anybody pulling my strings. | 我不想像木偶一样被别人牵着 |
[15:43] | Wait, wait. Is he giving you money? | 等等 他贿赂你了吗 |
[15:45] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[15:46] | That’s why the script got changed. | 所以你才把剧本改了 |
[15:47] | Pierce bought his way in. Annie sold out her message. | 皮尔斯花钱买通 安妮就从了他 |
[15:50] | You’ve been indulging this maniac? | 你就这样纵容这个疯子瞎搞? |
[15:53] | Yes. I’ve been indulging this maniac. | 对 是我纵容这个老疯子 |
[15:58] | – You’re fired. – Fired? | -你被开除了 -开除了吗 |
[16:00] | Next time I’m at Dildopolis, | 下一次我再去性福都市 |
[16:02] | I will not be coming upstairs to say hi. | 我肯定不会用热脸贴冷屁股了 |
[16:05] | We want drugs! we want drugs! | 我们爱毒品 我们爱毒品 |
[16:07] | The only reason we did this was for you | 我们义务参演 都是为了你 |
[16:09] | and your stupid ideals, | 还有你那不切实际的理想 |
[16:11] | and it turns out you don’t even have any. | 可到头来 你却背叛了自己的理想 |
[16:12] | We supported you, Annie. | 枉我们那么支持你 |
[16:14] | Yeah, Annie, you’re fired. | 安妮 你被踢群了 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry! | 我已经很抱歉了 |
[16:19] | Here’s the situation. | 看看你们干的好事 |
[16:20] | We’ve got 50 at-risk preteens, | 这里有50个儿童 即将误入歧途 |
[16:23] | armed with baseballs, chanting for drugs, | 抄着棒球当家伙 嚷着要”毒品” |
[16:25] | Who just spent intermission | 好在刚才幕间休息时 |
[16:26] | eating nothing but Charleston chews, thank god. | 他们把口香糖消灭的差不多了 |
[16:29] | Hope you can top act one, is all I’m saying. | 你们最好能以演治演 将功赎过 |
[16:32] | Oh! Whoops. | 差点忘了 |
[16:35] | We want drugs! | 我们要毒品 |
[16:36] | – Should we bail? – Works for me. | -我们遁吧 -同意 |
[16:38] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[16:39] | We want drugs! | 我们爱毒品 |
[16:42] | Listen to those kids. | 听听这些孩子的声音 |
[16:44] | We just created 50 potential meth heads, | 我们一手造成了50个潜在瘾君子 |
[16:46] | and the least we can do is hit the reset button | 我们至少应该挽回局面 |
[16:48] | and get that number down to the national average. | 把这群人的吸毒率拉回平均线以下 |
[16:51] | That’s a suicide mission. | 这绝对是”自杀任务” |
[16:52] | Did someone say crazy person? | 有人召唤”二五零”吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 没有啊 |
[16:58] | Well, I heard it. | 我可是听见了 |
[16:59] | We want drugs! We want drugs! | 我们要毒品 我们要毒品 |
[17:03] | Greetings, you little snots! | 你们好啊 小鬼 |
[17:07] | You’re not drugs. | 你不是毒品老爹 |
[17:08] | Oh, but I am! | 我偏偏就是了 |
[17:11] | Disappointed? | 失望不 |
[17:13] | Did you expect me to stay the same forever? | 还指望哥始终如一? |
[17:17] | ‘Cause that’s not what drug does, baby. | 可惜那不是咱的风格 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna deep-fry your dog and eat your mama’s face | 我要酥炸了你家小狗 生吞你老妈的脸蛋 |
[17:23] | and I’m gonna wear your little brother’s skin like pajamas. | 活剥了你们的弟弟玩画皮 |
[17:27] | I control your lives | 我是你生活的主宰 |
[17:30] | and there is nothing you can do! | 而你们却无力还击 |
[17:33] | Let’s kill him! | 一起上 灭了他 |
[17:35] | Oh, bring it on, bow-wow. | 有种就来啊 |
[17:37] | Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, my! | 还真上啊 不是吧 |
[17:39] | Aah! Aah! | 哎呦 啊呀 |
[17:42] | Is that all you’ve got? | 就这点本事吗 |
[17:44] | I gotta tell you, Annie, | 告诉你吧 安妮 |
[17:45] | This is the greatest chemical dependency program | 这是我有生以来见过的 |
[17:48] | I have ever watched. | 最出色的禁毒教育 |
[17:49] | I mean, the way you got the kids | 你给孩子们成功灌输一种思想 |
[17:50] | to think that they needed drugs, | 让他们体会对毒品的依赖 |
[17:52] | and then having them realize | 然后教给他们 |
[17:54] | That dependence was the enemy, | “过分依赖有害” |
[17:55] | that the price was just too high. | “切莫得不偿失” |
[17:57] | Oh, genius. | 太有才了 |
[17:59] | So now that the show is over, | 话说现在曲终人散了 |
[18:01] | What is the plan for these bee costumes? | 那些蜜蜂装怎么处置 |
[18:03] | Aah! Aah! Uncle! | 投降 别打了 |
[18:06] | Hi, Marcus. I’m Jeff. | 你好 马库斯 我是杰夫 |
[18:08] | I’m like, uh, Britta’s boyfriend. | 我算是…布雷塔的男朋友吧 |
[18:11] | Look, dude, she started it, okay? | 老兄 她先勾引我的好吧 |
[18:13] | – She’s just as into me. – No, listen, listen. | -她主动进攻的 -不是这回事 听我说 |
[18:14] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[18:15] | I was just fooling around, | 是我在耍你们玩 |
[18:16] | and I sent those texts. | 那些短信也是我发的 |
[18:19] | – gross. – Yeah. | -好恶 -对啊 |
[18:19] | Well, it was pretty disgusting, | 是够龌龊的 |
[18:21] | sending those pictures to your aunt. | 居然发那种照片给你姑姑 |
[18:22] | More disgusting than what you texted | 和你短信调戏未成年人相比 |
[18:24] | to an underage boy? | 发照片不为过吧 |
[18:25] | Yeah, well, I didn’t know you were you. | 我又不知道你是你 |
[18:26] | And I didn’t know you weren’t my aunt. | 我也不知道你不是我姑啊 |
[18:28] | Okay, all right, | 好 这样吧 |
[18:29] | Let’s just call this a draw. | 就算我们扯平了 |
[18:30] | Britta doesn’t need to ever know about this. | 这事不必让布雷塔知道 |
[18:33] | Okay, I’d be happy to, for a price. | 我没问题 不过是有条件的 |
[18:37] | That was brave of you. | 你的行为很英勇 |
[18:40] | I owe you an apology. | 我得向你道歉 |
[18:42] | It was rude to call you crazy. | 说你”二五零”很难听 |
[18:44] | Maybe I haven’t been giving you enough credit. | 是我一直没念你的好 |
[18:47] | Oh, that’s really sweet. Tell you what. | 这话说的 甜到心里了 |
[18:50] | Why don’t I go get Chang? You can tell him that yourself. | 不如我把昌叫过来 你自己告诉他吧 |
[18:56] | – Oh, no. – My god, that was amazing! | -惨了 -那场戏真是神来之笔 |
[18:58] | – Wow! – Good job! | -五体投地 -干得漂亮 |
[19:00] | – Thanks! – Amazing! | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[19:02] | Way to go, man, go! That was awesome. | 真不错啊 老兄 太绝了 |
[19:04] | They beat the crap out of you. | 你被打得惨绝人寰啊 |
[19:07] | It’s okay. I did a lot of ad-libbing. | 何足挂齿 都是即兴表演 |
[19:08] | Guys, I’m so sorry. | 真对不起大家 |
[19:11] | Thank you so much. That was amazing. | 太谢谢你了 那演技太赞了 |
[19:13] | Even I learned something. | 我也受益匪浅 |
[19:15] | – Oh, Annie. – We did it. | -没事啦安妮 -我们成功了 |
[19:17] | – Group hug, group hug. – Hug, hug. | -群抱一个 -抱抱 |
[19:19] | – Way to save the day. – Nice work. | -好一记力挽狂澜 -干得好 |
[19:23] | Did you get hit in the face with a baseball? | 棒球伤到脸了没 |
[19:25] | Yep. | 有吧 |
[19:26] | Annie, before you say anything, | 安妮 无需多言 |
[19:27] | I just want you to know, | 我只想你知道 |
[19:29] | Even though I did nothing wrong, | 虽然我并未做错 |
[19:30] | I’m still gonna give you money. | 但我还是要给你钱 |
[19:31] | No. I can’t take your money, Pierce. | 我不能拿你的钱 皮尔斯 |
[19:33] | I can’t go from depending on my parents | 我不能刚脱离对父母的依赖 |
[19:35] | to depending on you, | 就转而依赖你 |
[19:37] | which is why I’m gonna get a job. | 正因如此 我打算找份工作 |
[19:39] | So you’re cutting me off? | 你是要踢掉我? |
[19:41] | No. | 不是 |
[19:42] | Pierce, I know you don’t depend on anyone, | 皮尔斯 我知道你不依赖任何人 |
[19:45] | but you do depend on people depending on you, | 但你却需要有人依赖你 |
[19:48] | so I’m not gonna take your money. | 我不会拿你的钱 |
[19:50] | We’re still friends? | 朋友还能做吧 |
[19:51] | Give me a day. | 给我点时间就好 |
[19:53] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[19:54] | Your mom was the period fairy, right? | 那位”月月仙子”就是你妈 对吗 |
[19:57] | Hey, guys, I found my phone, | 同志们 我的手机找是到了 |
[19:59] | but has anyone seen my bra? | 可谁把我胸罩拿走了 |
[20:07] | It’s 2:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[20:08] | Time for dildopolis’s night-owl deals. | “性福都市”为夜猫子们倾情广播 |
[20:12] | Please be advised, | 请注意 |
[20:13] | We will be closed for president’s day. | 我们在总统日将歇业一天 |
[20:15] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[20:16] | Dildopolis never closes. | 性福都市永不歇业 |
[20:19] | At dildopolis, your privacy is our top concern. | 我们全心全意保护您的隐私 |
[20:22] | All store purchases will show up on your credit card | 所有消费在信用卡上 |
[20:24] | as ABC dildos, incorporated. | 都记录为”ABC性福公司” |
[20:28] | Shop until you drop. | 血拼到底吧 |
[20:29] | Take a load off at our in-store cafe | 您可在敝处店内咖啡吧小憩片刻 |
[20:31] | and enjoy an Espresso | 享用一杯名品咖啡 |
[20:33] | or our signature cinnamon biscotti. | 或者我们的招牌点心 肉桂小脆饼 |