时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ready for the bus driver, wouldn’t you? | 准备好领教巴士大哥的厉害了么 |
[00:05] | You know why they call me the bus driver, right? | 你知道我为啥江湖人称巴士大哥吧 |
[00:07] | Because you been travelin’ all day? | 因为你一直这么穷转悠 |
[00:08] | Because I’m taking your butt to school. | 因为我会送你的小屁屁回老家 |
[00:13] | Nice. | 好球 |
[00:14] | Cool, I’m up. | 不错 到我了 |
[00:15] | Nuh-uh. Game’s to 15. | 还没到你 15分才算赢 |
[00:17] | – Since when? – Since you scored 11. | -啥时候的规定 -你得了11分的瞬间规定的 |
[00:19] | Sorry, Abed, I have to finish kicking Troy’s butt | 对不住了阿布蒂 我得先踢了特洛伊的屁屁 |
[00:21] | Before I can get to yours. | 才能来踢你的 |
[00:22] | See? All that angry talk about butts. | 瞧见没 全是些关于屁屁的脏话 |
[00:24] | “Kick your butt. Stomp your butt.” | “踢你屁屁 踩你屁屁” |
[00:25] | “Punch your butt.” | “揍你屁屁” |
[00:26] | Do they say, “Punch your butt”? | 他们说了”揍你屁屁”么 |
[00:27] | Point being | 重点是 |
[00:28] | hatred of each other’s butts. | 他们对彼此屁屁的那种敌意 |
[00:30] | Men play sports so they can seek out and destroy | 男人进行体育活动 就是为了发掘脆弱的小心肝 |
[00:32] | their own sensitivity. | 并将其摧毁 |
[00:34] | Oh! I never thought about it that way. | 以前还真没这么想过 |
[00:36] | Do you think we’ll learn about stuff like that | 你觉得咱们在女性研究课上 |
[00:37] | in our women’s studies class? | 也能学两招不 |
[00:39] | Hell, no! | 当然不会 |
[00:39] | We’re gonna find our roots in that class. | 我们要在那课程中找回自我 |
[00:41] | And stop defining our gender by theirs. | 不能再凡事以男人为准了 |
[00:44] | Well, I feel bad saying it, | 这么说好像不太和谐 |
[00:44] | But it will be nice to get away from the boys | 可要是能远离那帮臭男人 |
[00:46] | and take a class with just us. | 咱姐几个上一堂课也挺好的 |
[00:48] | Amen. Or “A-wo-men.” | 玉皇万岁 或者说王母万岁 |
[00:51] | Am I right? | 我领会到精神了吧 |
[00:52] | Bring it in for a boob bump, ladies. | 来击奶相庆 姐妹们 |
[00:55] | Nope? | 不么 |
[00:56] | We’ll get there. | 那下次再说吧 |
[00:58] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[00:59] | Remember last week when you were | 还记得上周不 |
[01:00] | Playing with those remote control cars | 你们弄了几辆遥控赛车玩 |
[01:02] | and you thought you were real cool? | 就觉得自己宇宙第一酷 |
[01:04] | Well, turns out you’re not. | 事实证明 你们不行 |
[01:06] | Draganflyer, bee-otch. | 竹蜻蜓 贱人们 |
[01:09] | Yep, uh, four propellers. | 没错 四个螺旋桨 |
[01:11] | It’s got a built-in spy cam. | 还有内置监控镜头 |
[01:13] | Range, 100 yards. | 有效范围可达100码 |
[01:15] | And it’ll strangle your stupid cars’ little butts. | 这宝贝儿会把你那些破车的屁屁给压瘪 |
[01:17] | – Pierce, we’re in a game. – Yeah. | -皮尔斯 我们正比赛呢 -没错 |
[01:19] | And we’re really not into R.C. Anymore. | 而且遥控之类的已然过时了 |
[01:21] | What? It’s– it’s a draganflyer. | 呐尼 这可是竹蜻蜓 |
[01:28] | Come on, Pierce, man. This is a school. | 拜托 皮尔斯 这可是学校 |
[01:30] | I can’t control it. | 不是我干的 |
[01:31] | There’s a little pilot in there. | 里头坐着个小人儿呢 |
[01:33] | – It’s not funny, Pierce! – Propellers are sharp! | -别玩了 皮尔斯 -螺旋桨很锋利的 |
[01:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[01:38] | Knuckle walkers! | 眼瞎了啊 |
[01:41] | Sorry, it was an accident. | 对不起 纯属意外 |
[01:42] | So was the “Y” Chromosome, | 你们的雄性染色体也纯属意外 |
[01:44] | But you don’t see us throwing stuff at it. | 但我们可没拿东西砸它 |
[01:50] | Where you guys going? | 你们去哪 |
[01:51] | Away from your symbolically invasive balls | 我们去上女性研究课 |
[01:53] | to a women’s studies class. | 蛋啊球啊什么的 你们自个儿玩吧 |
[01:56] | Which women’s studies class? | 啥女性研究课 |
[01:57] | Feminist representations in media. | 媒体中男女平等的表现形式 |
[02:00] | – I’m in. – oh, uh, Abed, | -我加入 -那啥 阿布蒂 |
[02:02] | We kind of thought this would be something just for the girls. | 这个似乎是只针对女生的课程 |
[02:04] | Sounds like it. | 貌似好像 |
[02:05] | I’d love to learn more about you. | 我挺想了解女人的 |
[02:06] | I’ll change out of my sports clothes and meet you there. | 我去换套衣服 教室见 |
[02:14] | You just lost | 你输光光 |
[02:15] | You just lost a game | 输呀么输光光 |
[02:17] | You just lost | 你输勒个光 |
[02:19] | You just lost a game | 输呀么输勒个光 |
[02:21] | With Troy | 特洛伊最强 |
[02:26] | Hey, sore loser. | 愿赌不服输 |
[02:28] | Yeah…proud of it. | 得瑟吧你就 |
[02:29] | I want a rematch. | 我要求重赛 |
[03:19] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[03:27] | Hey, guys. | 姐妹们 |
[03:27] | I raced here so I could save us four seats. | 我提前来给你们占了位子 |
[03:30] | Thanks, abed. | 谢谢 阿布蒂 |
[03:31] | But…Annie can’t see the board | 不过呢…坐这么靠后 |
[03:33] | From this far back. | 安妮会看不见黑板的 |
[03:34] | She lost her glasses. | 她眼镜丢了 |
[03:36] | I’ve never seen you wear glasses. | 我从来没见你戴过眼镜 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I usually wear contacts, | 我平时都戴隐形的 |
[03:38] | But I couldn’t find them… without my glasses. | 可是找不到了 因为框架的丢了 |
[03:41] | Which I wear. | 反正我戴眼镜的 |
[03:43] | Cool-cool-cool. | 行行行 |
[03:45] | Are we bad people? | 咱们是不是太坏了 |
[03:46] | No. I love abed. | 不会 我喜欢阿布蒂 |
[03:47] | But sometimes he can’t take a hint. | 可这孩子有时候听不懂暗示啊 |
[03:49] | We told him– this is a girl thing. | 我们都说了 这是只针对女生的 |
[03:52] | ‘scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:53] | We were gonna sit there. | 这是我们的位子 |
[03:54] | Oh, uh, sorry. We didn’t know. | 不好意思 我们不知道 |
[03:56] | But now we’re sitting here, so… | 可我们既然已经坐了 那… |
[03:58] | That’s the problem. | 那就麻烦了 |
[04:00] | You don’t seriously expect us to get up | 你不会真指望 |
[04:02] | And change seats for you? | 我们会为了你们换位子吧 |
[04:04] | Well, if you’re further in back, | 要是你坐后面点 |
[04:05] | Less people will see your roots. | 就没那么多人看到你那满头杂草了 |
[04:07] | Um…excuse me? | 我勒个…你说啥我没听清 |
[04:09] | Oh, the way you excuse your little moustache hairs? | 就像你也没看清自己嘴上的小胡子吗 |
[04:11] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:13] | We’re good people. | 我们是好人 |
[04:14] | So we will find seats elsewhere. | 所以我们去找别的位子 |
[04:16] | It’s called the high road. | 这就是传说的高风亮节 |
[04:18] | I hope it leads to a salon. | 找个沙龙整整自己的毛吧 |
[04:24] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[04:25] | I’ve seen ’em before. The leader’s name is Meghan. | 我以前见过她们 领头那个叫梅根 |
[04:27] | Of course! Why name your daughter Meghan? | 瞧这名字 咋会有人给自己孩子起名叫霉根啊 |
[04:28] | Are you stocking up for a bitch shortage? | 怕不够霉了好拿她来补充霉源么 |
[04:30] | Which one’s Meghan? | 哪个是梅根 |
[04:31] | The one with the hole in her sweater’s armpit, | 腋窝底下漏个洞来释放狐臭那个 |
[04:32] | Or the one whose tight sleeves are pushing her fat toward her elbows? | 还是衣服紧得把肥膘都挤到胳膊肘的那个 |
[04:36] | No, those are her cronies. | 不 那几个是她的跟班 |
[04:38] | So Meghan’s the one with the crooked ears and no angles? | 那梅根就是那个招风耳大饼脸咯 |
[04:40] | Ha! Damn. | 犀利 |
[04:41] | Sorry, I over-described again? | 不好意思 我说太狠了吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, no, Abed. | 完全没有 阿布蒂 |
[04:44] | Describe those girls all you want. | 想咋形容就咋形容 |
[04:46] | Yeah. In fact, what are you doing for lunch? | 对了 话说你午餐有啥打算 |
[04:48] | It’s wednesday. Sometimes I eat in Jeff’s car. | 今天是周三 我有时候在杰夫的车里吃 |
[04:50] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他啊 |
[04:54] | Troy, where are you? | 特洛伊 人呢 |
[04:56] | You would go this far to avoid a rematch? | 你就那么怕重赛 至于跑这么远吗 |
[05:04] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[05:05] | What is this thing? | 这是嘛玩意儿啊 |
[05:07] | In my line of work, | 以我的职业直觉 |
[05:08] | a multimillion dollar injury suit. | 这是一个价值百万美刀的伤害诉讼 |
[05:11] | I thought schools got rid of these things. | 我以为学校早就不要这些东西了 |
[05:14] | I can’t believe greendale allows it. | 格林德尔竟然还保留着 |
[05:16] | Greendale doesn’t. | 格林德尔没保留 |
[05:17] | That’s why it’s hidden. | 所以得藏着掖着 |
[05:19] | Who else saw you come in? | 有别人看到你们进来吗 |
[05:21] | If we say nobody, | 如果我们说没人看到 |
[05:22] | Are you doing to stab us with your bush scissors? | 你会用园艺剪刀把我们都咔嚓掉吗 |
[05:25] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[05:27] | I’m Joshua. | 我是约书亚 |
[05:28] | And this is a place of peace and balance. | 这是一个世外桃源 |
[05:31] | A place of nourishment. | 一个修身养性之地 |
[05:33] | A place free from darkness. | 一个没有黑暗的国度 |
[05:35] | Because there’s a trampoline? | 就因为这有一个蹦床吗 |
[05:37] | There is something cool about being up here, Jeff. | 站在这上面实在是太美妙了 杰夫 |
[05:41] | I mean, at first I was just jumping, but then… | 我是说 一开始我就是蹦蹦 然后… |
[05:44] | but then you started bouncing… | 然后你就颠了起来 |
[05:46] | Like a baby on the knee of a goddess. | 如同女神膝下的婴儿 |
[05:47] | Yes! | 对 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 太对了 |
[05:50] | Jeff, get on. | 杰夫 快上来试试 |
[05:52] | Ah, one at a time, please. | 一次只能一个人 |
[05:54] | I must as you to adhere to two simple principles. | 我得说清楚这里的两条规矩 |
[05:56] | First, for this place to survive, | 首先 要想保留这迦南美地 |
[05:59] | It must stay secret. | 你们必须保密 |
[06:01] | And second… | 第二点 |
[06:03] | No double bounces. | 禁止双人跳 |
[06:10] | Feet shoulder width apart. | 双脚张开与肩齐宽 |
[06:12] | Knees bent. | 屈膝 |
[06:13] | And just breathe. | 放松的呼吸吧 |
[06:15] | At the apex of each bounce there is a moment, | 弹跳达到最高点时 会有那么一瞬间 |
[06:17] | Outside of time, outside of words… | 你会感到神游于时空之外 妙不可言 |
[06:20] | Outside of everything. | 万物皆浮云 |
[06:22] | A perfect moment. A silent moment. | 寂静而又完美的瞬间 |
[06:33] | I call it the world’s whisper. | 我称其为”呢喃物语” |
[06:35] | Wow…you’re right. | 哇哦 太对了 |
[06:38] | And I don’t mind admitting you’re right, | 我竟然承认你是对的 |
[06:40] | Which is weird. | 太诡异了 |
[06:43] | 30 seconds on this thing, and I already feel– | 在这上面才三十秒 我已经感受到… |
[06:45] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[06:46] | You’ve been up there for an hour. | 你已经蹦�Q一个小时了 |
[07:01] | Okay, Abed, girl in the pink–go. | 阿布蒂 来损损穿粉衣服的女孩 |
[07:04] | Her forehead hangs over, | 她的额头太突出 |
[07:04] | her head like a canopy. | 都可以挡雨了 |
[07:06] | She missed a belt loop, | 她裤腰带少了个扣环 |
[07:07] | and her stomach spills over her shorts. | 小肚子都快爆炸了 |
[07:09] | – Target destroyed. – What brutality. | -目标被摧毁 -很爽很残酷 |
[07:12] | It’s called a muffin top, abed. | 就叫她松饼脑袋 觉得怎样 |
[07:14] | Like a muffin? Clever. | 像松饼 有才 |
[07:16] | But you guys said it’s rude to focus on imperfections. | 你们不是说背后嚼人舌根很缺德吗 |
[07:18] | This the stuff I’m supposed to filter, right? | 这些话是不是不应该讲啊 |
[07:19] | Absolutely, Abed. | 理论上没错 |
[07:20] | It’s just kind of a guilty pleasure | 但听你损某些姑娘 |
[07:22] | to hear it about… certain girls. | 我们会有种愧疚的快感 |
[07:24] | Like Meghan and her friends, because they’re bitches. | 比如梅根和她的朋友 因为她们都是贱人 |
[07:27] | That’s nice. Uh, who needs a soda? | 太爽了 你们有人要汽水吗 |
[07:29] | I’ll get it– I’m making you guys so happy, | 我去拿吧 你们难得被我逗的这么乐呵 |
[07:31] | I want to keep it going. | 我得再接再厉 |
[07:34] | Okay, I love Abed so much. | 我爱死阿布蒂了 |
[07:37] | I know, it’s like he’s one of the girls. | 我懂 小妮子太可人了 |
[07:38] | Uh, guys. | 姑娘们 |
[07:42] | Yeah, do you mind not looking at me? | 你看够了没 |
[07:45] | I don’t know, do you mind that your face makeup | 不知道 你脸妆画太过了 |
[07:46] | doesn’t match your neck? | 跟脖子一点也不搭 |
[07:47] | When I squint, you look like a circus clown. | 扎眼一看 还以为是小丑呢 |
[07:52] | Okay, I beg your pardon, geek… | 你搞什么 山炮 |
[07:54] | I don’t even know your peanut-headed ass. | 姐姐我压根不认识你 |
[07:56] | You’re right, we’ve never met. | 没错 咱没见过 |
[07:57] | Like your hair and dandruff shampoo. | 就跟你没用过去屑洗发水一样 |
[07:59] | Hoo hoo! Filet of Meghan, service for one. | 梅根悲剧 好戏开场 |
[08:02] | Okay, Abed, let’s get back to the table. | 阿布蒂 咱还是回去吧 |
[08:05] | Yeah, Abed. Go with your skank. | 没错 快跟她们回乡下老家吧 |
[08:07] | Or keep going. Up to you. | 或者你继续骂吧 随你 |
[08:09] | Keep going about what, her uneven bra padding? | 说啥 说她那俩不对称的胸垫吗 |
[08:12] | You look like you’re smuggling a lime and a coconut. | 看着就跟一边塞了柠檬 另一边塞椰子似的 |
[08:13] | Go away, loser. | 滚开 你个傻蛋 |
[08:15] | Good one–tell that to the stitching on your ratty panties, | 说得好 只可惜你的内裤开线了 |
[08:17] | Or wear higher jeans on laundry day. | 好歹得穿条高腰裤子遮一下吧 |
[08:20] | Damn, that diss made me snarf, yo! | 我扛不住了 |
[08:23] | You know what? You’re dead. | 你给我记住了 你死定了 |
[08:25] | You’re bowlegged. | 罗圈妹 |
[08:26] | Bye. See ya. | 走好不送哈 |
[08:28] | Women of Greendale! | 格林德尔的女人们 |
[08:30] | This cafeteria has been declared a bitch-free zone! | 这个食堂里再没有贱人了 |
[08:53] | Can’t tell you how great I feel right now. | 我此时此刻感觉实在妙极 |
[08:55] | I wasn’t sure that you would take to the trampoline’s ways. | 我一开始不确定你能感受到蹦床之美 |
[08:57] | Some can’t. | 很多人都不行 |
[08:59] | And some are just natural jumpers. | 而有些人生来就会蹦�Q |
[09:03] | See you tomorrow, Joshua. | 明天见 约书亚 |
[09:05] | We better bounce. | 我们得走了 |
[09:05] | bounce: 起身/蹦 | |
[09:13] | That’s Sharice. | 她叫夏丽思 |
[09:15] | I had sociology with her last year. | 我上学年和她一起上社会学 |
[09:17] | She told me I walk like a dude. | 她说我走起来像个爷们儿 |
[09:19] | That’s awful! Abed, you got anything? | 太恶劣了 阿布蒂 你有什么点子 |
[09:22] | I might have something to say about those jeans she’s wearing. | 我打算从她的裤子着口开骂 |
[09:24] | But you guys are sure it’s not bad? | 但是你们确定这样做对吗 |
[09:26] | Bad isn’t that bad when you’re doing it to bad girls. | 对敌人的仁慈就是对自己的残忍 |
[09:28] | Yeah, and you’re really good at it. | 而你一口铁齿铜牙不能浪费了 |
[09:29] | You’re like a machine. | 钢牙机器人 |
[09:31] | – Like robocop. – Exactly like rowboat cop. | -就像是机械战警吗 -像极了划艇警察 |
[09:31] | robo/机器人音同rowboat/划艇 | |
[09:33] | Sharice is a bad rowboat. Sink her. | 夏丽思就是那艘破船 沉了她 |
[09:38] | Affirmative. | 明白 |
[09:44] | 定位系统: 在线 | |
[09:52] | They’re bad. – bad. | 太难看了 丑死了 |
[10:03] | Hey…you dudes ready to shoot the rock | 你们想不想一会儿学习结束了 |
[10:05] | after study group? | 去打球啊 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna slit your butt’s throats. | 我来收拾收拾你俩的屁屁 |
[10:11] | Nice catch, losers. | 接得好 废人们 |
[10:13] | Go get it. | 捡回来啊 |
[10:14] | Sorry, Pierce. | 抱歉 皮尔斯 |
[10:15] | We’re not really into basketball anymore. | 我们对篮球没兴趣了 |
[10:17] | What? | 啥 |
[10:19] | What’s up with you guys? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[10:21] | Why are you acting like that? | 你们这是演的哪一出啊 |
[10:22] | Like what? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | Ah! Gay boots! | 同志靴啊 |
[10:26] | Lady boots! | 娘们儿靴 |
[10:27] | He’s a gaywad. | 他终于出柜了 |
[10:29] | Are those as comfortable as they look? | 穿起来舒服吗 |
[10:31] | They’re like wearing a pair of dreams. | 就跟踏着梦一样 |
[10:35] | I’m sure your shoes are fine, though. | 不过我猜你的鞋也挺好 |
[10:38] | You know what? | 猜怎么着 |
[10:39] | They are. | 确实挺好 |
[10:41] | Something’s up with you two, | 你俩有猫腻儿 |
[10:42] | And I want to know what it is. | 我得把这事搞清楚 |
[10:43] | Are you on weed? | 抽大麻了? |
[10:45] | Give me some–I’ll smoke you two under the table. | 给我来点 让你们见识下啥叫大烟枪 |
[10:47] | Oh, man, I feel so good. | 感觉爽呆了 |
[10:49] | It’s like the whole campus is a gutter | 感觉就像是咱扫黄打黑小分队 |
[10:51] | and we’re just spraying it clean. | 终于把那些人渣清干理净了 |
[10:53] | Abed, I may need you to come to the bank with me | 阿布蒂 我想请你陪我去趟银行 |
[10:54] | to have words with a certain something at window four. | 跟坐在四号窗口的某位好好聊聊 |
[10:57] | We’ll take ’em down. | 让他们落花流泪 |
[10:58] | We’ll take all these bitches down. | 让他们泪流不止血流成河 |
[11:00] | Ladies, are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[11:02] | Take it easy. | 平和点 |
[11:03] | Um, did you just tell us what to do? | 怎么 你想命令我们吗 |
[11:06] | Here’s the thing. | 都听着 |
[11:07] | It’s a little rule. | 规矩说清楚 |
[11:08] | Maybe you’re not familiar with it. | 也许你没咋听说过 |
[11:09] | Nobody tells me what to do–ever. | 谁都别想命令我 |
[11:11] | Whoa, whoa, cowboy. I surrender. | 表激动 我投降 |
[11:13] | Abed, did you hear that? | 阿布蒂 你听见没 |
[11:15] | – Jeff a bitch too? – Yes. | -纳入目标? -对 |
[11:16] | – Take him down. – Cool. | -弄死他 -好 |
[11:17] | Hey, Jeff, what’s with the boots? | 杰夫 你靴子咋回事 |
[11:19] | 2008 called to tell you that, even in 2008, | 靴子它妈在2008年喊它回家吃饭呢 |
[11:21] | – those were tacky. – oh, you go, girl! | -让它别跟这丢人了 -一针见血 |
[11:23] | Daaamn. | |
[11:26] | Why don’t we just all | 伙计们 |
[11:28] | take a deep breath and… find some center. | 咱们一起深呼吸 冥想吧 |
[11:31] | Okay, that is it! | 受不了了 |
[11:33] | What are you hiding from me? | 你到底背着我们干啥了 |
[11:34] | They’re keeping relaxation secrets. | 他们有个秘密放松基地 |
[11:36] | Tell me how to get this laid back, | 赶紧告诉哥 |
[11:38] | or I’ll kill your families! | 否则我杀你全家 |
[11:39] | Okay, this place is lame. | 太没劲了 |
[11:41] | Girls, Abed. | 姑娘们 阿布蒂 |
[11:42] | Toodles. | 回见了 |
[11:46] | I’m watching you two. | 我可盯着你俩呢 |
[11:47] | 24, 2010. | 死盯一整年 |
[11:51] | These balls on your butts. | 盯死你俩不放松 |
[11:57] | Quick bounce before lunch? | 饭前蹦两下? |
[11:59] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[12:00] | Let me just make sure that Pierce isn’t hovering around. | 我去查探一下 防止皮尔斯盯梢 |
[12:06] | Coast is clear. | 安全 |
[12:39] | What did you see, my pretty? | 小宝贝看见啥了 |
[12:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:43] | Back, back–freeze it. | 后退 后退 定格 |
[12:46] | Can you blow that up a little? Enhance. | 能放大一点吗 往上 |
[12:48] | Enhance. | 往上 |
[12:50] | Enhance. | 往上 |
[12:52] | Stop! That’s it. | 停 就这个 |
[12:54] | Blow it up. | 放大 |
[12:54] | 如何从间谍摄像机中下载照片 | |
[12:58] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[13:01] | Um, excuse me, girls. | 不好意思 姐们 |
[13:02] | You’re sitting in our seats. | 这是我们的位子 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[13:06] | Oh! I didn’t know you were deaf. | 没成想您还耳背啊 |
[13:08] | I suspected you were blind from the outfit. | 光看衣服 还以为你就是眼瞎而已呢 |
[13:13] | Toodles. | 回见了您 |
[13:15] | See ya. | 不送哈 |
[13:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:20] | Why were you mean to them? Did they insult you? | 你们干嘛欺负人 她们惹你们了吗 |
[13:21] | No, but that top insulted our retinas. | 没有 不过那身衣裳有碍观瞻 |
[13:25] | Go, girl. | 说的好 |
[13:28] | Bad isn’t that bad when you’re doing it to bad girls. | 对敌人的仁慈就是对自己的残忍 |
[13:33] | 类别: 贱人 | |
[13:35] | Annie, when you laugh like that, you snort like a piglet. | 安妮 你笑起来像猪猡 |
[13:38] | – Careful, Abed. – Be careful with your skin. | -说话悠着点 -你的皮肤也悠着点 |
[13:40] | Your face is so puffy right now, | 脸浮肿成这副模样 |
[13:41] | your eyes look like sewn-on buttons. | 眼睛都像是缝上去的扣子 |
[13:43] | You need to check that attitude at the door, Abed. | 你得去门边好好反省一下 阿布蒂 |
[13:45] | You need to check the door | 你进门之前 |
[13:45] | before you go through it, shirley. | 还得看看门够不够大呢 雪瑞 |
[13:46] | What? What? | 你说啥 |
[13:48] | Abed, you cannot talk to us that way. | 阿布蒂 你不能跟我们倒戈 |
[13:51] | Someone has to. You guys are being bitches. | 总得有人站出来 你们都成贱人了 |
[13:53] | We’re not bitches! | 我们才不是 |
[13:55] | We were just joking. | 闹着玩而已 |
[13:56] | If that makes us bitches, we’re all bitches. | 如果这都算贱人 还有谁不是贱人 |
[13:58] | That’s a good point, Annie. | 说的好 安妮 |
[14:00] | 编码新数据 | |
[14:00] | You told him. | 那当然 |
[14:01] | Affirmative. You’re all bitches. | 同意 你们都是贱人 |
[14:03] | Nice shirt. It would look better on a girl. | 衣服不错 要是给女人穿就更好了 |
[14:05] | Pick a bronzer. | 抹点粉底 |
[14:06] | You’re not fooling us with that band-aid–we knew it’s a zit. | 别想拿创可贴蒙我们 明明就是青春痘 |
[14:08] | You’re all bitches. Triple bitches. | 都是贱人 贱人三人组 |
[14:10] | Bitch, bitch, bitch. | 贱人 贱人 贱人 |
[14:11] | Hey, bitch. Bitch. You bitch. | 好啊 贱人 贱 你也贱 |
[14:12] | I’m a bitch. You’re a bitch. | 我贱你贱大家贱 |
[14:21] | Pierce! | 皮尔斯 |
[14:25] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[14:26] | Draganflyer, bee-otch. | 竹蜻蜓 贱人 |
[14:28] | So this is the big secret, huh? | 这就是惊天大秘密吗 |
[14:30] | You two sneak out here and hang out | 你俩单独溜出来 |
[14:31] | on the big, gay trampoline. | 在这个娘炮蹦床上蹦�Q? |
[14:33] | Lower your voice, Pierce. | 小点声 皮尔斯 |
[14:34] | This is our place of peace. | 这是我们的秘密桃花源 |
[14:36] | Yes. And now it’s mine too. | 没错 现在也有老子一份 |
[14:41] | Mine. | 老子的 |
[14:47] | Oh, this is great! | 不赖啊 |
[14:50] | I wanna go higher! | 再高点 |
[14:53] | Pierce…please… | 皮尔斯 拜托 |
[14:55] | You’re doing it all wrong. | 不是这么跳 |
[14:56] | I wanna go higher! | 再高点 |
[14:57] | Troy, get up here and double bounce me. | 特洛伊 上来跟我双人跳 |
[14:59] | That’s not how we do things here. | 这样不行 |
[15:01] | You get up here and double bounce me, | 赶紧给老子上来双人跳 |
[15:02] | Or I’ll tell everybody about this place! | 否则我就把这破地方大白天下 |
[15:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[15:07] | God is my witness, I will tweet it! | 上帝作证 我要微博满天下 |
[15:15] | Double bounce me! | 快来双人跳 |
[15:16] | Why are you doing this? | 你为啥要这样 |
[15:18] | Double bounce me! Do it! | 双人跳 赶紧的 |
[15:20] | Pierce, that’s enough. | 皮尔斯 够了 |
[15:21] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[15:23] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[15:25] | Double bounce me! | 双人跳 |
[15:29] | Father… | 天父在上 |
[15:34] | My legs! Ohh! | 俺的腿 |
[15:36] | Oh, my legs, I– | 俺的腿 |
[15:38] | Illegal trampoline! | 里头有非法蹦床 |
[15:40] | They have an illegal trampoline back there! | 那里头有个非法蹦床 |
[15:47] | 黑牛仔 不错啊 迈克尔・潘[歌手] Whoa, black jeans? Nice try, Michael Penn. | |
[15:49] | Those bangs aren’t covering anything, five-head. | 刘海遮不住 前额凸出来 |
[15:50] | Pegged jeans. Sweater balls. Crows feet. | 裤脚卷边 毛衣起球 鱼尾纹 |
[15:53] | What’s it called when your back hair | 背上的毛长成了颈毛 |
[15:53] | grows into your neck hair grows into your regular hair? | 接着又长成了头发叫什么 |
[15:55] | Look it up, because you have it. | 去查查吧 你就是这德行 |
[16:02] | Nice. Who taught you how to be a juice box? | 不错 是谁告诉你如何做果汁盒的 |
[16:16] | Don’t worry. I come in peace. | 别担心 我来和解的 |
[16:18] | And whatever medicated shampoo you’re using | 你用的这款医用香波 |
[16:19] | seems to be doing the trick. | 似乎效果不错 |
[16:20] | What do you want? | 你到底想做什么 |
[16:22] | To restore the natural order. | 让一切回归原位 |
[16:25] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[16:26] | Destruct codes. | 毁灭代码 |
[16:36] | Well, that seems a little excessive. | 似乎太绝了 |
[16:40] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[16:42] | We were looking for you all over. | 我们到处找你 |
[16:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:45] | I got fired. I’m leaving. | 我被炒了 走人呗 |
[16:47] | Joshua, we are so sorry. | 约书亚 真是对不起 |
[16:50] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[16:51] | It’s my fault. | 本来就是我的错 |
[16:53] | Guess that’s what I get for trusting some black guy. | 相信黑人就该有这下场吧 |
[16:57] | What? | 啥 |
[16:58] | When you found the trampoline, | 你发现蹦床的时候 |
[16:59] | I thought the only way to protect it was to let you use it. | 为了保住秘密 只好让你玩儿了 |
[17:02] | Guess it goes to prove what I already knew: | 看来还是证实了我已知的真理 |
[17:05] | Non-whites ruin everything. | “非白”毁灭一切 |
[17:10] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:12] | Joshua was racist. | 约书亚居然搞种族歧视 |
[17:14] | That came out of nowhere. | 而且一点预示都没有 |
[17:17] | Did it? | 真没有吗 |
[17:20] | A place free from darkness. | 一个没有黑暗的国度 |
[17:23] | And some are just natural jumpers. | 有些人天生会蹦�Q |
[17:26] | It’s going to be a maze. | 最后的图案是个迷宫 |
[17:31] | Maybe I just didn’t want to believe it. | 可能我只是不愿去相信吧 |
[17:34] | Maybe that’s the lesson here. | 也许这就是教训 |
[17:37] | Purity that demands exclusion… | 远离尘嚣的纯净 |
[17:39] | isn’t real purity. | 不是真正的纯净 |
[17:42] | Maybe paradise is a lie. | 也许天堂是个谎言 |
[17:44] | Not exactly. | 不一定哦 |
[17:47] | Paradise exists. | 天堂是存在的 |
[17:49] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[17:50] | For once… he’s actually right. | 开天辟地头一遭 他是对的 |
[17:54] | Let me buy you some ice cream. | 我请你吃冰淇淋吧 |
[17:56] | My white guilt is doing somersaults. | 作为白皮鬼 内疚感在我心中翻江倒海 |
[17:59] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[18:10] | Ahh, paradise. | 啊 天堂 |
[18:13] | Hey! Horse-neck. | 你 马脖子 |
[18:16] | So… what’s with the clothes? | 会不会穿衣服啊 |
[18:18] | I mean, you look like a toddler who got dressed in the dark. | 小屁孩 妈妈帮你穿衣服时没开灯吧 |
[18:21] | Aww, snap! | 够�� |
[18:23] | Here it comes, y’all! | 看好戏吧 各位 |
[18:25] | Look at your face. | 瞅瞅你这尊容 |
[18:26] | It’s like your mom was a lizard who got raped by a muppet. | 你的蜥蜴老妈被青蛙木偶强奸了才生下你吧 |
[18:31] | And that burn was brought to you by the letter “S,” | 这句妙语将你带到了”尸字头”的新境界 |
[18:33] | As in snap! | �诺貌坏昧� |
[18:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:37] | Too hurt to respond? | 受伤到无力还击了 |
[18:39] | Uhh! That’s right. | 对了 |
[18:41] | You don’t have feelings. | 你根本就没有感情 |
[18:43] | See, the rest of us feel ashamed of ourselves, | 我们这些人都是以已为羞 |
[18:45] | so we act like bitches to make ourselves feel better. | 所以我们才武装成贱人让自己好受些 |
[18:48] | But you did it to fit in. | 你扮贱却是为了融入人群 |
[18:50] | And no matter how hard you try, | 可惜无论你多努力 |
[18:52] | you never will. | 你永远都融不进 |
[18:55] | Snap. Snap! | |
[18:56] | Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! | |
[18:59] | Give it up! Ooh! Ooh! Snap! Snap! | 认输吧 太�帕� |
[19:03] | 定位系统: 离线 | |
[19:12] | Abed, are you okay? | 阿布蒂 你还好吧 |
[19:14] | That was so cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[19:15] | I deserved it. | 我罪有应得 |
[19:17] | I should have never been mean to anybody, | 我本来就不该对任何人无礼的 |
[19:18] | least of all you guys. | 尤其是你们 |
[19:19] | I was trying so hard to fit in that I took it too far. | 我很努力地融入 但越界太远 |
[19:21] | We took it too far. | 越界的是我们 |
[19:22] | We became the kind of women that we hate, | 我们自己变成了贱人 |
[19:24] | and we turned you into a monster. | 而且把你变成了恶魔 |
[19:26] | The kind of monster that makes outlandish statements about someone’s weight. | 对别人的体重说三道四的恶魔 |
[19:30] | Those kind of things hurt. | 这种话很伤人 |
[19:31] | Even when they’re not true. | 瞎说的也很伤人 |
[19:32] | And all because we were insecure. | 都是我们缺乏安全感造成的 |
[19:34] | Everyone is. | 人人都如此 |
[19:35] | 就算是汤姆・克鲁斯也知道自己又矮又疯 Even Tom Cruise knows he’s short and nuts. | |
[19:37] | We’re at the mercy of each other and ourselves. | 我们于己于人都是上天的恩惠 |
[19:39] | That’s why there has to be forgiveness on both sides. | 所以对己对人都要有宽恕之心 |
[19:41] | Aww… Abed… | 阿布蒂 |
[19:44] | Oh, my goodness. What happened to Pierce? | 上帝啊 皮尔斯怎么了 |
[19:46] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:48] | Men. | 男人就这德行 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:53] | Damn it, Pierce, will you knock it off? | 见鬼 皮尔斯 消停下好吧 |
[19:54] | I told you, I’m not controlling it. | 我跟你说了 不是我干的 |
[19:57] | There’s a little man inside. | 有个小人坐里面呢 |
[20:01] | – Hi. – Pierce! | -你好 -皮尔斯 |
[20:03] | Listen, I wanted to let you know, Pierce, | 听着 皮尔斯 我希望你知道 |
[20:05] | it’s okay to exceed the recommended daily dosage. | 超量服药是没有问题滴 |
[20:10] | And don’t let anybody tell you different! | 别让其他人动摇你的想法 |
[20:16] | Who’s going to be in charge of making sure he doesn’t o.D.? | 谁负责确认他没有磕药过量 |
[20:20] | What? What– | 咋了 咋了 |
[20:21] | When did we start doing that? | 咱什么时候开始用这招的 |
[20:25] | Three two one. | 三 二 一 |
[20:26] | Troy and Abed in the mornin’. | 特洛伊和阿布蒂的早间报道 |
[20:28] | And we’re back with Greendale’s resident animal expert, Star-burns. | 欢迎回来 这位是格林德尔动物专家 星霸 |
[20:32] | My name’s Alex. | 我叫亚历克斯 |
[20:33] | Star-burns joins us with his pet turtle, Shelly. | 星霸和他的宠物龟雪莉一起来到直播间 |
[20:35] | Now, I understand Shelly can eat over five mice a day. | 据说雪莉一天可以吃掉超过五只老鼠 |
[20:38] | – That’s impressive. – Turtles don’t eat mice. | -真了不起 -乌龟不吃老鼠 |
[20:41] | – What do they eat? – I don’t know. | -那它们吃什么 -我不知道 |
[20:44] | Pellets? I have no idea. | 药丸? 不清楚 |
[20:46] | – That’s disappointing. – That’s not good. | -真失望 -不太好 |
[20:47] | Look, what is going on here? | 这到底是咋回事 |
[20:48] | I was studying for my econ midterm. | 我正为经济学期中考做准备 |
[20:50] | You guys walk in, you hand me this turtle, | 你们走进来 递给我这只龟 |
[20:52] | and then you tell me to smile for the folks at home. | 然后告诉我要冲着观众微笑 |
[20:55] | What folks at home? | 哪门子的观众 |
[20:57] | Star-burn… | 星霸同学 |
[21:00] | These things give you salmonella, you know. | 这东西会把沙门氏菌传染给我的 |
[21:02] | Let’s go to Gary with a check on the weather. | 加瑞会为大家播报未来的天气情况 |
[21:05] | It’s still sunny! | 依旧阳光明媚 |