时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Halloween– a time of vampires, | 万圣节 一个属于吸血鬼 |
[00:04] | Hobgoblins, draculas, boogens, and headless mice. | 妖精 德古拉 怪兽和无头老鼠的狂欢节 |
[00:08] | I’m George Takei. | 我是竹井乔治 |
[00:08] | 《星际迷航》中舵手苏鲁的扮演者 | |
[00:10] | You know what? | 算了 |
[00:11] | Let’s just get to it. | 直接进入剧情吧 |
[00:15] | How is it? | 好吃吗 |
[00:18] | Pretty good taco meat. | 玉米卷扮肉还不错 |
[00:19] | I wonder how the dean scored this sweet spread. | 院长从哪儿搞来的好东西 |
[00:22] | Chef Gaga never reveals her caterer. | 雷帝嘎嘎绝密菜谱 恕不外传 |
[00:25] | And don’t try reading my p-p-p-poker face. | 你们也别想读懂我的扑克脸 |
[00:29] | It’s military rations from an army surplus store. | 我猜是军队剩余品商店的口粮 |
[00:35] | I didn’t read your poker face. | 确实没懂你的扑克脸 |
[00:36] | You left the containers in the garbage. | 不过包装还在垃圾箱里呢 |
[00:38] | Oh, well, um, you guys have fun. | 好吧 你们好好玩 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna–gonna take out the garbage. | 我要去处理一下垃圾 |
[00:42] | Oh, you may also want to adjust your itunes setting. | 你最好也去设置一下你的itunes |
[00:45] | When it’s not playing an endless loop of ABBA’s greatest hits, | 在播放ABBA精选歌曲大循环中 |
[00:49] | it’s playing what I think may be your personal voice memos. | 貌似还穿插着您性感的小嗓音 |
[00:52] | What? | 什么 |
[00:53] | Note to self– get oil changed, | 备忘 把油换掉 |
[00:55] | 去奈特费斯找那部格雷格・金尼尔… check netflix for that movie where Greg Kinnear… | |
[00:58] | plays a ghost– no, an angel– | 扮演鬼魂 不 扮天使的电影 |
[01:01] | and something called Human Centi– | 还要找一部叫做《人类… |
[01:06] | -大卫・贝克汉姆 -是啊 – David beckham. – Hmm. | |
[01:08] | Dragon turtle? | 龙龟吗 |
[01:09] | T-rex. | 霸王龙 |
[01:10] | Man, I wonder how much effort | 天啊 我在想 |
[01:12] | you put into being accidentally handsome | 你每年花多少功夫选装束 |
[01:14] | for a costume every year. | 才装出这副不羁帅哥样 |
[01:16] | Only half the effort | 我花再多功夫 |
[01:17] | you’ll be putting into eating and drinking tonight. | 也比不上您今晚胡吃海喝的时间多 |
[01:19] | Let me help you, dragon turtle. | 我来帮你 龙龟 |
[01:21] | Guys, Shirley’s costume is once again unwittingly ambiguous. | 伙计们 雪瑞又装得让人不知所云 |
[01:25] | I don’t know what she’s supposed to be, | 我不知道她扮成谁 |
[01:26] | 《大青蛙布偶秀》中的角色 | |
[01:26] | but I do know she’s not Miss Piggy. | 但我知道她不是猪小姐 |
[01:28] | I repeat– she is not Miss Piggy. | 我重复一遍 她不是猪小姐 |
[01:31] | You’re on your own. | 你们自己应付吧 |
[01:32] | Hello! Guess who I am. | 你们好 猜猜我是谁 |
[01:36] | Um, can’t you just say? | 你告诉我们不行吗 |
[01:38] | No. | 不行 |
[01:42] | Pierce, are you okay? | 皮尔斯 你还好吧 |
[01:44] | Huh? What? Huh? | 什么 啥 怎么了 |
[01:47] | Whoa. | 天啊 |
[01:48] | Hey, if you get any more sweaty and puffy, | 您要是再来点汗 喘气再给点力 |
[01:49] | your costume’s gonna reach new levels of authenticity. | 您这装扮可信度绝对就高了 |
[01:52] | Oh, I don’t understand. Shut up. | 扯毛呢 你们都闭嘴 |
[01:55] | He’s acting like the impression of him we do behind his back. | 他怎么跟我们模仿版的皮尔斯一样 |
[02:02] | Get away from me! | 别缠着我 |
[02:05] | Oh, man, just when you think it’s funny. | 靠 高潮刚到就哑火了 |
[02:07] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[02:08] | Okay, okay, okay. Ooh. | 没事的 没事的 |
[02:10] | Oh, excuse me. | 打扰 |
[02:12] | I think my friend is really sick. | 我的朋友好像病了 |
[02:13] | I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[02:14] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[02:17] | Annie! Rich from pottery class. | 安妮 我是陶艺课上的里奇 |
[02:19] | – Oh, hey! – Oh, hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:21] | – Wow, this looks serious. – Yeah. | -看起来很严重啊 -是啊 |
[02:22] | Let’s–you know what? Let’s get him over here. | 我们还是…把他弄到这来 |
[02:24] | – Okay. – Oh, boy. | -好了 -天啊 |
[02:25] | He is just not in very good shape, is he? | 他的状况不是很好 是吧 |
[02:28] | But you look fantastic. | 但是你看起来棒极了 |
[02:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Look at you with your hood. | 看看你的小红帽啊 |
[02:46] | Get away from those hotties! | 离这些美女远点 |
[03:04] | You’re safe now. | 你们安全了 |
[03:06] | But if that thing comes back, | 不过那玩意再回来的话 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna need one or both of your phone numbers. | 你俩好歹得给我一个电话号码 |
[03:09] | Yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[03:18] | I don’t get it. | 想不通 |
[03:20] | How do you do it? | 你怎么把妹的 |
[03:21] | Well, I am wearing a $6,000 suit, | 我穿着6000美刀的西服 |
[03:24] | and you spent 3 days making cardboard robot armor. | 而你花了三天做了个纸板机器人盔甲 |
[03:27] | You’re saying they feel sorry for you? | 你是打同情牌吗 |
[03:29] | I’m saying I remind girls less | 我是说跟我在一起 |
[03:30] | of taking their little brothers to comic-con. | 妞们不会有带弟弟去漫展的感觉 |
[03:34] | – Rich. – More? | -里奇 -还有 |
[03:37] | Put her with the others. | 让她和其他人坐一起 |
[03:39] | 102–this may be food poisoning. | 102个人 这可能是食物中毒 |
[03:41] | Rich, what did I tell you? | 里奇 我和你说什么来着 |
[03:43] | – To rule out food poisoning. – Yes. | -不许说是食物中毒 -是的 |
[03:45] | But also not to say the words out loud. | 也不能大声的说出来 |
[03:47] | Who wants to walk my plank, huh? | 谁想跟咱上船啊 |
[04:01] | Okay, I’m ruling out food poisoning. | 好吧 绝对不是食物中毒 |
[04:28] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[04:35] | Guess who I am. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[04:37] | 美籍华裔花样滑冰选手 | |
[04:37] | Michelle Kwan? | 关颖珊 |
[04:38] | Wrong. | 错 |
[04:39] | 美籍日裔花样滑冰选手 | |
[04:39] | 克丽斯蒂・山口 Kristi Yamaguchi? | |
[04:40] | 美国本土花样滑冰选手 | |
[04:40] | 我是佩吉・弗莱明 Peggy Fleming. | |
[04:41] | Just been proven racist by the racist-prover. | 由我种族定性者亲自鉴定 你俩是种族主义者 |
[04:47] | Hey, guess who I am. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[04:49] | Drink. | 来一口 |
[04:52] | Have you noticed a weird vibe | 你感觉到没有 |
[04:53] | taking a hold of this party? | 现场充斥着一种诡异气息 |
[04:55] | It’s like every fifth person is on | 感觉有五分之一的人 |
[04:57] | something seriously hard-core. | 嗑药嗑狠了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I wonder who’s holding… the key to your riddle. | 我在想…谁能解开你的谜题呢 |
[05:10] | Where’s your costume? | 你的机器人装扮呢 |
[05:12] | Trying something new. | 想玩点新鲜的 |
[05:13] | But our costumes go together, and if you’re not in yours, | 可咱俩是一套的 要是你不穿 |
[05:15] | I’m just a guy in a spandex suit | 我就成了一个穿着紧身衣 |
[05:16] | and a bike helmet. | 带单车头盔的白痴 |
[05:17] | – Well, I’m a Sexy Dracula. – You mean vampire. | -我是性感的德古拉 -你是说吸血鬼吗 |
[05:20] | I don’t need to know which dracula I am | 你管我是哪个德古拉 |
[05:20] | 特洛伊误以为德古拉是总称 吸血鬼是人名 | |
[05:23] | to be a dracula. | 反正就是德古拉 |
[05:24] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[05:31] | Your symptoms are progressing even faster than everyone else’s. | 你的症状恶化的比别人快 |
[05:34] | How much of that taco-meat stuff did you eat, star-burns? | 你到底吃了多少玉米饼拌肉啊 星霸 |
[05:36] | I didn’t eat any. | 我一块也没吃 |
[05:38] | My name is Alex! | 俺叫亚历克斯 |
[05:39] | Whatever it is must have transferred through Pierce’s bite. | 肯定是被皮尔斯咬得感染上这鬼东西了 |
[05:42] | My god, I think you’re right. | 天哪 你说的没错 |
[05:44] | Annie, you make quite the little nurse. | 安妮 你扮护士挺不错啊 |
[05:46] | Thank you, Rich. | 谢谢夸奖 里奇 |
[05:47] | You’re quite a banana. | 你扮香蕉也挺好 |
[05:49] | Jeez, why don’t you guys just get a roo– | 老天爷 你俩干脆去开房好了 |
[06:00] | But the only people getting sick are the ones eating | 但只有那些吃了你店里卖的东西的人 |
[06:03] | what I bought at your surplus store. | 才出现了症状 |
[06:05] | I never said the stuff was delicious, | 那些玩意儿算不上好吃 |
[06:08] | but you can’t get sick from it. | 但是不可能会吃出病来啊 |
[06:09] | It’s nonperishable. | 又坏不了的 |
[06:10] | What about the taco-meat stuff– | 那个玉米饼拌肉呢 |
[06:12] | – The classic flavor? – The what? | -经典口味的 -什么 |
[06:14] | – The one with the goofy label. – What goofy label | -贴着脑残标签的那个 -什么脑残标签 |
[06:17] | “Classified phoenix. | “凤凰号绝密材料” |
[06:19] | If found, repeat key phrase– | “如若发现请重复密钥短语” |
[06:21] | Echo, tango, x-ray, nine, nine, seven.” | “回声 探戈 X射线 997” |
[06:23] | Yeah. Sounds delicious. | 这标签不脑残么 |
[06:25] | Anyway, it looks like taco meat and– | 反正看着像玉米饼拌肉 |
[06:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:31] | Greendale community college? | 格林德尔社区大学吗 |
[06:33] | Speaking. | 是的 |
[06:34] | This is special operations officer Mchenry. | 我是特种部队指挥官麦肯瑞 |
[06:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:39] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 请听好了 |
[06:43] | Okay, one hint. | 好啦 一个提示 |
[06:45] | I’m a beloved character from our childhood. | 我是咱们童年很喜欢的一个人物 |
[06:48] | – I can’t stop seeing it. – I know. | -越看越像 -我懂的 |
[06:53] | Leonard, behave yourself. | 伦纳德 放规矩点 |
[06:54] | I’m a christian woman. | 我可是基督徒 |
[06:56] | Leonard, you better back that pumpkin ass up, | 把你的南瓜屁股脸挪远一点 |
[06:57] | or I will make a pie. | 不然就把你烤了 |
[07:01] | Hey, Jeff, it’s me, Rich, from pottery class. | 嘿 杰夫 是我 里奇 陶艺课上的 |
[07:04] | “Doc Potterywood,” Remember? ‘Cause we were– | “陶陶帅大夫”记得吗 因为当时我们 |
[07:05] | – Rich, bigger fish. – yeah. | -里奇 讲重点 -对哦 |
[07:06] | Guys, there’s some kind of infection at the party | 伙计们 派对里貌似有某种传染病 |
[07:08] | that’s making people act weird and bite each other. | 会导致人们举止怪异 互相乱咬 |
[07:10] | We need to coordinate an orderly evacuation | 我们得合力有组织有秩序地疏散人群 |
[07:12] | without causing unnecessary panic. | 避免引起不必要的恐慌 |
[07:16] | Holy crap! | 我嘞个去 |
[07:17] | Leonard’s a zombie! | 伦纳德成僵尸啦 |
[07:20] | Zombie attack! | 僵尸来袭 |
[07:26] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[07:27] | Oh, my god! Ah! | 上帝啊 |
[07:42] | – I’m sorry. – Open the door! | -对不住了 -开门啊 |
[07:44] | I’ve been told we need a little baby quarantine | 有人告诉我 我们需要隔离一下下 |
[07:46] | until the army gets here. | 等军队来处理 |
[07:48] | The army? | 军队 |
[07:49] | I know, right? | 帅吧 |
[07:51] | They said to wait for six hours. | 他们说要等6个小时 |
[07:53] | Stay strong. | 坚持就是胜利 |
[07:54] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[07:56] | I hate to be the “We’ve got company” Guy, but– | 我不想敲丧钟 不过… |
[08:04] | Hey, guess who I am. | 嘿 猜猜我是谁 |
[08:08] | or don’t. | 算了 |
[08:11] | Head to the back! | 去后面 |
[08:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:28] | You punched a lady bee! | 你居然揍了个蜂女人 |
[08:32] | No! | 不要啊 |
[08:35] | Let go of the door, you little bitch! | 放我们进来 你这个小贱人 |
[08:38] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[08:39] | Oh, thank god you’re all right! | 感谢上帝你们没事 |
[08:42] | Whoo! We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:48] | Okay, did we lose anybody out there? | 好了 我们没落下什么人吧 |
[08:50] | – No. – Is anybody hurt? | -没有 -有人受伤吗 |
[08:51] | No. | 没有 |
[08:52] | Okay, last question, and I know it’s a long shot, | 好吧 最后一问 我知道希望渺茫 |
[08:54] | but did anybody happen to shut off the dean’s playlist? | 不过有人把院长的播放菜单给关了没 |
[08:57] | Two percent milk, eggs, deodorant, puppy chow… | 半脱脂奶 鸡蛋 除臭剂 狗粮 |
[09:00] | Okay, it’s a officially a waking nightmare. | 好吧 今晚正式成为噩梦一场了 |
[09:09] | When are the police coming? | 警察什么时候来 |
[09:11] | – Help is on the way. – Hello? | -正在组织救援 -喂 |
[09:13] | Help is on the way. | 正在组织救援 |
[09:15] | – Hello? – Help is on the way. | -喂 -正在组织救援 |
[09:16] | Flavor Flav曾客串此片 | |
[09:16] | Flavor Flav was right. | 真成《恐怖万圣节》了 |
[09:18] | It’s the end of days. | 世界末日来了 |
[09:19] | It can’t be the end of days. | 这怎么能是世界末日 |
[09:21] | It’s not 2012 yet. | 还没到2012呢 |
[09:22] | It’s not the end of days. | 这不是世界末日 |
[09:24] | There seems to be a rabies-related pathogen | 貌似是某种类似狂犬病的病菌 |
[09:26] | affecting the prefrontal cortex of the brain, | 侵袭到了大脑的前额叶 |
[09:28] | causing hyper aggression. | 导致他们极富攻击性 |
[09:29] | It could take years for it to take over the world. | 要扩散全世界还得好几年呢 |
[09:31] | – How many years? – 1, 1 1/2. | -要几年 -一年加半载呗 |
[09:34] | 2012! End of days! | 2012果然是世界末日 |
[09:36] | End of days! End of days! | 世界末日 世界末日啊 |
[09:39] | Good thinking, Jeff– | 杰夫挺有心嘛 |
[09:40] | vertical fold. | 竖直叠法 |
[09:42] | You making fun of me? | 你拿我开涮吗 |
[09:43] | That jacket is worth more than the island | 这外套比孕育你的大地母亲 |
[09:45] | Chiquita 香蕉公司名 | |
[09:45] | you were grown on, Chiquita M.D. | 还要值钱 蕉头医生 |
[09:48] | – “Chiquita M.D.”– I like it. | “蕉头医生” 我喜欢这名字 |
[09:49] | Rich, this is a good time to let you know that I hate you. | 正好告诉你 我讨厌你 里奇 |
[09:51] | Shouldn’t we be barricading the room? | 现在该做点防御工事才对 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. These guys don’t seem so– | 我也拿不准 那些家伙似乎没那么… |
[09:55] | I will help you. | 我来搭把手 |
[09:56] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下 |
[09:57] | Before you barricade us in, | 封锁之前 |
[09:59] | I need to ask if anyone has been bitten. | 我要问一下有人中招没 |
[10:00] | You bit, huh? You bit? | 咬了没 咬了没 |
[10:02] | This pathogen is spread through bites, | 病原体靠撕咬传播 |
[10:05] | So if anyone has been bitten and you allow us | 如果谁被咬了 还任由我们 |
[10:07] | to seal ourselves in here with you, | 和你锁在一起 |
[10:08] | You’re putting us all in danger. | 你就是弃我们的性命于不顾 |
[10:11] | All right, go ahead. | 那好 你继续 |
[10:18] | Are we really just gonna sit here? | 我们就干坐着等吗 |
[10:20] | The army’s gonna be here in six hours. | 军队六个小时后就会来了 |
[10:22] | Why six hours? Are they hosting the Oscars? | 干嘛要六小时 他们这会在主持奥斯卡吗 |
[10:24] | Damn. | 见鬼了 |
[10:25] | And the winner for best adapted Oscar burn, | 奥斯卡最佳倒霉蛋 |
[10:27] | 《翘辫子》中的杰夫・翁格 Jeff Winger for “Oh, snap! The man who went there.” | |
[10:30] | Those people don’t have six hours. | 那些人可等不了六个小时 |
[10:32] | Judging from the temperatures of those infected… | 从被感染者的体温来看 |
[10:34] | Within three hours, they’re gonna start suffering from brain damage. | 三个小时内 就会出现脑损伤 |
[10:37] | Three hours after that, they’re gonna be dead. | 再过三个小时 他们就挂了 |
[10:38] | What? We have to do something for them. | 啥 我们得帮帮他们 |
[10:40] | Do something? For the zombies? | 帮毛 你要帮僵尸么 |
[10:43] | If we lower the temperature of the whole building, | 如果调低这栋楼内的温度 |
[10:45] | would it break the fever and kill the virus? | 是不是就会杀死病毒 减退高烧呢 |
[10:48] | It might. | 有戏 |
[10:50] | I know where the thermostat is–out there on the wall. | 我知道调温按钮在哪儿 就在对面墙上 |
[10:52] | 雷普利:系列电影《异形》女主角 | |
[10:52] | Troy, we have to rise to the occasion like Ripley | 特洛伊 我们得拿出雷普利的劲头来 |
[10:55] | and kick monster butt in our undies. | 穿着内衣也把他们打得落花流水 |
[10:56] | I’m not Ripley, Abed. | 我不是什么雷普利 阿布蒂 |
[10:57] | I’m a cool, sexy Dracula. | 我是很酷很性感的德古拉 |
[10:59] | I make love to ladies, and I survive. | 我群花丛中走 片叶不沾身 |
[11:01] | I’m with Troy. | 我和特洛伊一队 |
[11:02] | Guys, those are not zombies. | 同志们 这些可不是僵尸 |
[11:04] | Those are our classmates, and they’re sick. | 是我们的同学 他们病了 |
[11:06] | And they can make us sick by biting us. | 被他们咬了 我们就惨了 |
[11:08] | – The banana said so. – It’s true. | -大香蕉都说了 -是的 |
[11:10] | The incubation only takes minutes. | 潜伏期只有几分钟 |
[11:11] | First, you get a stomachache. | 起先 你会觉得肚子痛 |
[11:13] | Then your skin turns red, followed by cold sweats. | 然后皮肤变红 还出冷汗 |
[11:15] | Muscle spasms, high fever, | 肌肉抽搐 高烧 |
[11:17] | and then the uncontrollable urge to bite uninfected flesh. | 然后就开始疯狂地想咬正常人 |
[11:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 主啊 |
[11:21] | And I forgot one symptom. | 还有一条 |
[11:23] | Slurred speech. | 口齿不清 |
[11:26] | Hey, you got bit! | 喂 你被咬了 |
[11:29] | I felt like maybe I was special. | 我以为自己是特例 |
[11:31] | Special? You’re not special. | 特例毛 你才不特例 |
[11:33] | I’m special. | 我才是特例 |
[11:35] | I was bit ten minutes ago, and I’m… | 十分钟前我就被咬了 可我还 |
[11:37] | Fine. | 好好的 |
[11:39] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[11:40] | Nobody is special! | 都是一路货 |
[11:42] | Hey, Rich, just so you know, I hate you less now. | 里奇 顺便说下 我现在不那么讨厌你了 |
[11:45] | That’s how much I hate your normal self. | 你正常的时候我更讨厌你 |
[11:48] | You have to destroy his brain. | 你得摧毁他的大脑 |
[11:52] | What the hell? | 搞毛 |
[11:58] | – A hamster! – Way to go! | -大仓鼠 -快溜 |
[12:01] | Run! | 快跑 |
[12:02] | Run! Run! | 跑啊 跑啊 |
[12:10] | Head for the stairs! | 都去楼梯那里 |
[12:15] | – What about Annie? – Don’t look back! | -那安妮怎么办 -别回头看 |
[12:18] | Why not? | 为啥不能 |
[12:20] | Shirley, oh, god. | 雪瑞 天哪 |
[12:22] | Don’t look back! | 别回头看 |
[12:36] | Occupied! | 有人了 |
[12:38] | Oh, this is how I die… as miss Piggy. | 我穿成猪小姐就这么翘辫子了 |
[12:42] | You’re not miss Piggy. | 你才不是猪小姐 |
[12:43] | 《绿野仙踪》里善良的南方女巫 | |
[12:43] | You’re Glenda the good witch. | 你扮的是好女巫格兰达 |
[12:44] | Oh! You knew? | 你居然知道 |
[12:48] | 顺便说下 我一直很喜欢佩吉・弗莱明 Just so you know, I’ve always loved Peggy Fleming. | |
[12:52] | You’re not racist. | 你没有种族歧视 |
[13:10] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[13:12] | A dark basement. | 昏暗的地下室 |
[13:13] | I was just thinking we should be doing this in a dark basement. | 我刚还想咱就差个昏暗的地下室了 |
[13:17] | Troy, why did you ditch your costume? | 特洛伊 你干嘛把装扮给脱了 |
[13:19] | Why bring that up now, Abed? We might die down here. | 这都离死不远了 你还提这茬干吗 |
[13:22] | All the more reason to get this ironed out. | 所以更要把这个问题搞清楚 |
[13:24] | You called me a nerd up there. What defines a nerd– | 刚在上边你说我是呆子 怎样算呆 |
[13:27] | Committing to an awesome halloween costume | 穿着和你好朋友约定好的装扮 |
[13:29] | with your best friend? | 死也不脱吗 |
[13:30] | Is that what nerds do? | 呆子就是这样吗 |
[13:31] | I don’t know, Abed, because I’m not a nerd, | 不知道 我又不是呆子 |
[13:33] | Which is why I’m not taking part in this very conversation. | 所以我也懒得跟你讨论这个问题 |
[13:35] | Shh! Nerds. | 呆瓜们 |
[13:37] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[13:41] | Jeez! | 老天爷 |
[13:45] | It was just a cat. | 一只猫而已 |
[13:47] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续往前走 |
[13:49] | Oh! Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[13:56] | What is up with that cat? | 这猫什么毛病 |
[13:58] | Is someone throwing it? | 有人在扔猫玩儿呢吧 |
[14:00] | No! | 不 |
[14:02] | Let’s not keep moving, | 都别动弹 |
[14:03] | Because there is an insane cat down here. | 这猫必然是疯了 |
[14:05] | Well, what about the zombies? | 那僵尸怎么办 |
[14:07] | Back burner, Troy! This cat has to be dealt with. | 你得分清轻重缓急 先把猫搞定 |
[14:10] | There it is! Grab it! | 在那儿呢 抓住它 |
[14:15] | This should lead upstairs. The thermostat will be– | 这里通往楼上 调温计就在 |
[14:17] | Enough with the thermostat, Abed. | 调个毛温度 阿布蒂 |
[14:19] | This is not pretend play time, save-the-world time. | 你当这是植物大战僵尸呢 |
[14:21] | It’s quarter past | 别磨叽了 |
[14:23] | Let’s-get-the-hell- out-of-this-building time. | 咱早该离开这鬼地方了 |
[14:27] | There. There’s a window. | 那儿 那儿有扇窗子 |
[14:29] | All right, if we climb that dusty fence, | 如果我们爬上那个脏兮兮的架子 |
[14:31] | We can hoist each other against he wall | 就可以抵着墙把别人推上去 |
[14:32] | And then squeeze through it. | 然后钻过去 |
[14:35] | I vote we take the door. | 还是走门吧 |
[14:37] | He doesn’t want to dirty his suit. | 他就是舍不得那身行头 |
[14:39] | For real? | 不是吧 |
[14:41] | Clothes make the man, troy. | 人靠衣装 特洛伊 |
[14:42] | What the… | 我勒个… |
[14:49] | That’s my jacket! | 你穿我外套 |
[14:52] | My jacket– you’re stretching it! | 我的外套 都让你穿垮了 |
[14:54] | You’re stretching it! | 都让你穿垮了 |
[14:58] | Wrong way! Go Back! Go Back! Go! Go! | 此路不通 快调头 速度速度 |
[15:30] | – Go. – I’m not going without you! | -快走 -我可不会扔下你 |
[15:32] | Troy, make me proud. | 特洛伊 给我挣点脸 |
[15:34] | Be the first black man to make it to the end. | 你要成为首个逃出生天的黑人 |
[15:39] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快快快 |
[15:42] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[15:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:51] | Make it fast. | 让我死个痛快吧 |
[15:52] | No! | 不 |
[16:05] | Troy, be honest. | 特洛伊 老实交代 |
[16:07] | Are you a zombie? I will mace you. | 你是僵尸不 我会喷死你的哦 |
[16:09] | Give me the keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[16:10] | Those people are gonna get brain damage | 要是没人帮忙 |
[16:11] | if someone doesn’t help ’em. | 那些人都会脑损伤 |
[16:13] | Okay, Troy, there is something called | 特洛伊 有句话怎么说的 |
[16:14] | “Chain of command,” So unfortunately– | “官大一级压死人” 所以别指望… |
[16:20] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了啊 |
[16:21] | How are you gonna survive those zombies? | 你准备咋逃过那些僵尸 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna be a nerd. | 人至呆则无敌 |
[16:28] | Better have a plan “B”! | 最好准备个后备计划 |
[16:39] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[16:41] | Prepare to meet the power of imagination. | 准备好见证创意的力量吧 |
[16:49] | All right, I don’t know why I thought this would work. | 好吧 我真是脑残了居然以为这玩意有用 |
[16:51] | Hey, get off me! | 放开我 |
[16:52] | Get off– you’re so strong! | 放开 你丫还真壮啊 |
[16:55] | God, I hate this! | 擦 我讨厌这样 |
[16:56] | Get off! | 放开 |
[16:57] | Stop using your mouth! | 禁止用嘴 |
[17:01] | Hello, zombie Annie. | 你好啊 僵尸安妮 |
[17:02] | What big fists you have… | 这一拳挺狠 |
[17:04] | In your face! | 还你漂漂拳 |
[17:09] | Beam this up, Scotty. | 闪开点 斯科蒂 |
[17:11] | In your face! | 还你漂漂拳 |
[17:17] | Zombie Shirley… | 僵尸雪瑞 |
[17:18] | I don’t know what you are, but– | 我不知道你是啥 但是 |
[17:20] | In your face! | 还你漂漂拳 |
[17:23] | Abed, we’re friends. | 阿布蒂 我们是至交啊 |
[17:26] | Ah! Abed, no! | 阿布蒂 不 |
[17:28] | Ah, Britta! | 布雷塔 |
[17:31] | Okay, okay. | 够了够了 |
[17:32] | I’ve been bit, y’all. | 我已经被咬过了 |
[17:33] | Dag. Congrats. | 靠 恭喜你们 |
[17:35] | You did what the zombies do. | 你们履行了僵尸的使命 |
[17:49] | Jeff, still cool as a zombie. | 杰夫 当了僵尸还是那么酷 |
[19:00] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 |
[19:02] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[19:06] | -你是迪恩・派尔顿吗 -有话请讲 – You Dean Pelton? – Speaking. | |
[19:08] | Wow. Six hours on the dot. | 六小时 一秒不差啊 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, practice makes perfect. | 必须的 熟能生巧了 |
[19:12] | You the only witness? | 你是唯一的目击者吗 |
[19:13] | I am. | 必须的 |
[19:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | Hey, we got uninfected in here. | 这里还有没被感染的人 |
[19:18] | How many we talking? | 有多少 |
[19:19] | I think it might be all of ’em. | 我看是 全部 |
[19:21] | All right, scenario “B.” | 好吧 执行B计划 |
[19:23] | Repeat, scenario “B.” | 重复 执行B计划 |
[19:25] | Let’s dose these suckers. | 把这些傻蛋解决了 |
[19:26] | Dose what now? | 把啥解决了 |
[19:45] | So you remember nothing past your decision to be lady gaga? | 决定扮成雷帝嘎嘎以后的事儿你都不记得了? |
[19:49] | Can’t believe that somebody would mass-roofie an entire party. | 居然有人敢给一屋子的人下药 |
[19:53] | I can’t believe it wasn’t me. | 凶手居然不是我 |
[19:55] | I can’t believe I believe you… | 我居然信了你 |
[19:57] | And I don’t. | 到现在还没缓过来 |
[19:59] | Want to watch a movie? | 想看电影吗 |
[20:01] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:02] | Aliens, cyborgs, or zombies? | 外星人 机器人 还是僵尸片 |
[20:04] | I don’t know why, but I’m kind of over zombies. | 不知道为啥 我对僵尸有点腻歪 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I don’t feel like anything action-heavy. | 同感 行动笨重的我没爱 |
[20:10] | How about something light? | 看点轻快的吧 |
[20:11] | You seen Marmaduke? | 你看过《大丹麦狗马默杜克》没 |
[20:12] | And so Troy and Abed went back to the dormitory | 于是特洛伊和阿布蒂 |
[20:16] | For a viewing of Marmaduke. | 就回寝室去看《大丹麦狗马默杜克》了 |
[20:18] | I’m George Takei, and if you’re name is Kevin, | 我是竹井乔治 如果你叫凯文 |
[20:21] | Here’s a little freebie for your cell phone. | 有点好东西可以放进你手机里 |
[20:25] | Hi, Kevin can’t come to the phone. | 你好 凯文没法接电话 |
[20:27] | He’s on a spaceship with me, George Takei. | 他和竹井乔治一起在宇宙飞船里 |
[20:30] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[20:31] | You’re welcome Kevins. | 不客气 各种凯文 |
[20:34] | Happy halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[20:40] | Voice mail? | 语音信箱 |
[20:44] | Troy! This is chang. | 特洛伊 我是昌 |
[20:47] | There’s not much time. | 时间紧迫 |
[20:48] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我觉得我们要没戏了 |
[20:50] | Listen, if you survive, | 听着 如果你活了下来 |
[20:52] | Please spread this message for me. | 请把这消息替我传播出去 |
[20:55] | Shirley and I totally did it! | 我和雪瑞上垒了 |
[20:58] | Chang, what are you doing? | 昌 你在干嘛 |
[20:59] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[21:01] | Gotta go! | 闪了先 |
[21:05] | Why did he call me? | 为毛偏要打给我啊 |