时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s hard to believe, but finals are here. | 真是难以置信 又到期末了 |
[00:05] | And I know that during this stressful time, | 我也知道这段时间比较难熬 |
[00:07] | my voice blaring over a P.A. can’t help. | 广播里我的刺耳声音更是雪上加霜 |
[00:10] | Which is why, for the next three days, | 所以 在接下来的三天中 |
[00:12] | you’ll hear nothing but soothing sounds of nature. | 我们只播放温和的自然之声 |
[00:15] | And to kick it off, here’s a babbling brook. | 首先 来一段潺潺溪水声 |
[00:21] | Will anyone back me up if I say | 如果我说这事儿荒唐透顶 |
[00:23] | this is ridiculous or is it gonna be another “Avatar” situation? | 不会又像上次说《阿凡达》一样被孤立吧 |
[00:26] | I love “Avatar”. | 我喜欢《阿凡达》 |
[00:28] | Okay! | 算了 |
[00:29] | Nature sounds or not, | 不管放不放自然之声 |
[00:30] | we’re not gonna have any trouble passing our Spanish final. | 我们肯定都会顺利通过西语期末考试 |
[00:32] | I’ve transcribed this semester’s notes | 我已经根据上课的录音 |
[00:34] | from my digital recorder. | 整理出这学期的笔记了 |
[00:35] | – You record every class? – Spoiler alert. | -你每节课都录音吗 -超级剧透 |
[00:39] | – You mean “Nerd alert.” – Alert nerd. | -你是说”超级秀逗”吧 -逗秀级超 |
[00:41] | Here’s a spoiler: | 剧透就是 |
[00:43] | we’re all gonna spend the next three days boning up. | 接下来三天我们要齐心协力复习 |
[00:45] | Then pass the exam and move on to Spanish 103. | 顺利通过 然后开始西语103的学习 |
[00:48] | That sounds like a good ending, Annie, | 这计划听起来不错 安妮 |
[00:50] | except for the part where I take Spanish 103. | 不过西语103是怎么回事 |
[00:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[00:53] | Spanish 102 fills my language requirement. | 学到西语102我就凑够语言学分了 |
[00:56] | I guess I just figured we’re a Spanish study group | 我只是觉得我们是西语学习小组 |
[01:00] | so we’d keep taking Spanish together. | 所以我们得继续一起学习西语 |
[01:02] | That’s what I thought too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[01:04] | – I like Spanish. – I’m in. | -我喜欢西语 -我也同意 |
[01:05] | I’m on a tight, four-year schedule to replace my bachelor’s. | 我时间很紧 四年内要修完学士的学分 |
[01:08] | I’m not gonna take an extra class. | 我才不要多修一门课 |
[01:10] | – Spanish has value beyond credit. – Not really. | -西语本身比学分更重要 -我不觉得 |
[01:13] | I know the family downstairs hates me. | 我知道楼下那家西语人家讨厌我 |
[01:14] | I don’t need to understand why. | 可我一点也不好奇为啥 |
[01:15] | Okay, fine. You want me to say it? I’ll say it. | 好吧 你一定要让我说出来吗 那我说好了 |
[01:18] | I like this group and I want it to stay together. | 我喜欢这个小组 我希望能继续下去 |
[01:23] | Yeah, you be the cool guy, Jeff. | 我知道你是酷哥 杰夫 |
[01:25] | And next fall when that gets lonely, | 但下学期你感觉落单的时候 |
[01:27] | I’ll be in the front row of a Spanish 103. | 记得去西语103课堂前排找我 |
[01:30] | Monday through Friday, 6:00 am. | 周一到周五 早上六点 |
[01:33] | Six… | 六点… |
[01:38] | And now, crickets. | 接下来 蛐蛐歌唱 |
[02:12] | Okay, if we’re not interested in Spanish 103 next year, | 好吧 如果对下学期的西语103没兴趣 |
[02:16] | what about anthropology? | 人类学怎么样 |
[02:18] | Anthropology. | 人类学 |
[02:21] | The study of man. | 研究人类[男人] |
[02:22] | I’m still trying to forget what I learned about that subject. | 研究我前夫一个就够我受的了 |
[02:24] | Go, girl. | 坚强的姑娘 |
[02:26] | You just “Go girled” yourself. | 自卖自夸 |
[02:28] | – Shut up. – See, it’s fun! | -闭嘴 -看吧 很有趣的 |
[02:30] | And they have a class at noon. Noon, everybody. | 而且还是中午上课 中午哦 各位 |
[02:34] | Anthropology? Anthropology? Anthropology? Anthropology? | 你来么 来么 来么 来么 |
[02:36] | Annie, I’m not big on planning ahead, | 安妮 我不是什么搞宏图伟业的人 |
[02:39] | but I have one unmovable appointment May 23, 2013. | 但2013年5月23日我有重要日程安排 |
[02:43] | To buy a flying car? | 要买飞天汽车吗 |
[02:45] | I have a table for one at Morty’s steak house | 我要在莫迪牛扒屋单独进餐 |
[02:47] | where I will celebrate becoming a lawyer again, | 庆祝我重回律师行业 |
[02:49] | which can only happen if I take a full load. | 但这前提是我要满负荷[有上大号之义] |
[02:52] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[02:54] | A full load of classes every year. | 每年都满负荷修课 |
[02:56] | I can maybe make it until then. | 这样任务才有可能完成 |
[02:58] | But not by building my schedule around BFFs. | 我的课程表 可不能围着”永远的最好的朋友”打转 |
[03:00] | We’ll build ours around yours. | 可我们也会围着你转的 |
[03:02] | Annie, you realize that we’ll be friends | 安妮 你应该明白 |
[03:04] | whether or not we have a class together, right? | 就算我们不一起上课也依然是朋友 |
[03:05] | Of course you think that, Britta. | 你当然这么觉得 布雷塔 |
[03:07] | It’s obvious from your name your parents smoked pot. | 光看名字就知道你父母生你时大麻抽多了 |
[03:09] | All right, well, I haven’t said a single word | 好了 你们说了这么久 |
[03:11] | in this entire conversation, and I find that outrageous. | 我一个字都没插上 这是令人无法容忍的 |
[03:15] | – Hola, el losers. – Hola. | -你们好 废柴们 -你好 |
[03:18] | Winger, may I have a word with you in private? | 翁格 可以单独跟你说几句吗 |
[03:21] | – Sure. – Good. | -好啊 -很好 |
[03:27] | Oh, yeah. Um, got it. Cool. | 明白了 这就走 |
[03:30] | Okay, come back in ten minutes. | 很好 过十分钟回来 |
[03:32] | And if anyone asks, I sent you to learn things. | 有人问起的话 就说我让你们出去学习 |
[03:36] | And, Pierce, close the door, please. | 皮尔斯 请关上门 |
[03:39] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | Other side of the door. | 闪到门的另一边去 |
[03:50] | So you’re here because your college degree was fake, right? | 你沦落于此 是因为大学文凭是伪造的 对吧 |
[03:55] | I prefer the term “Better than real”, but yes. | 还是说”精仿”比较好听 |
[03:58] | Two questions. Where did you get it, | 问你两个问题 文凭哪儿弄的? |
[04:00] | could you have prevented being caught, and how? | 你能做到神不知鬼不觉么? 怎么做到? |
[04:03] | One question. | 我也问一个 |
[04:04] | Where did you learn to count questions | 你分得清二和三么 |
[04:06] | and are you telling me you need a fake degree? | 还有 你是想弄假文凭吗 |
[04:08] | You know, in high school, I was in a band. | 知道么 我高中的时候参加过乐队 |
[04:11] | We could’ve been huge, but the world wasn’t ready | 我们本来可以火的 可世人还没准备好 |
[04:14] | for an asian man on key-tar. | 接受不了亚洲人玩儿键他 |
[04:17] | Did you say “Key-tar” | 你真说的是”键他” |
[04:18] | or did you just pronounce guitar like a hillbilly? | 还是乡村口音版的吉他 |
[04:22] | Key-tar. It’s a keyboard you can play like a guitar. | 键他 就是像弹吉他一样弹的键盘 |
[04:25] | Get with the times, man. | 你太老土了 兄弟 |
[04:27] | Anyway, next thing you know, I’m 32, | 总之 接下来就是 我已然32岁了 |
[04:29] | and I’m bagging groceries for, like, | 却还在杂货店里给人装东西 |
[04:31] | 5 bucks an hour plus tips. | 加上小费也就一小时5块钱 |
[04:34] | Shocked? | 震惊吧 |
[04:35] | Confused. I’m supposed to tip my bag boy? | 晕了 莫非我还得付小费给装袋小工 |
[04:37] | So I did what anyone would do. | 所以我就做了件是人都会做的事 |
[04:39] | I faked my way into a job as a Spanish teacher | 我靠着在《芝麻街》里学的几个词[儿童节目] |
[04:42] | at a community college relying on phrases | 通过造假 谋了一个社区大学西语 |
[04:44] | – from “Sesame Street”. – Oh, my god. | -教师的差使 -我的天 |
[04:46] | Save the judgment, Winger, all right? | 你少来 翁格 |
[04:48] | If the dean finds out that I’m not a real teacher, | 如果院长发现我是个假冒的老师 |
[04:51] | your grades are invalid | 你们的成绩就无效 |
[04:52] | and you’ll all have to repeat this class. | 你们都要重修这门课 |
[04:59] | – That was the chair. – Good. | -椅子的声音 -谢天谢地 |
[05:02] | Good. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | It’s unsolvable. | 根本解不出来 |
[05:41] | Hold on. I forgot my– | 等等 我忘了我的 |
[05:43] | Hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[05:46] | Hey! Hey, come back here! Come back here! | 给我回来 给我回来 |
[05:50] | Uh, Jerry, hey, Jerry, check this out. | 杰瑞 你看这个 |
[06:00] | and that is what Milton was really saying. | 这就是弥尔顿真正想要表达的[英国诗人] |
[06:01] | Okay, exams are on Tuesday. Class dismissed. | 好了 周二考试 下课 |
[06:09] | If the Dean finds out that I’m not a real teacher, | 如果院长发现我是个假冒的老师 |
[06:11] | your grades are invalid, | 你们的成绩就无效 |
[06:13] | and you’ll all have to repeat this class. | 你们都要重修这门课 |
[06:17] | If the Dean finds out that I’m not a real teacher, | 如果院长发现我是个假冒的老师 |
[06:20] | your grades are invalid, | 你们的成绩就无效 |
[06:21] | and you’ll all have to repeat this class. | 你们都要重修这门课 |
[06:25] | – That was the chair. – Right. | -椅子的声音 -是啊 |
[06:33] | Hi, everybody. Hi. | 大家好 |
[06:36] | I’m afraid I have some bad news for you, kids. | 恐怕我有坏消息告诉你们 孩子们 |
[06:38] | Well, it’s actually bad news for the older people as well. | 当然对岁数大的人也是个坏消息 |
[06:42] | Senor Chang is no longer with us. | 昌老师已经离我们而去了 |
[06:44] | Um, he’s not faking his death again, is he? | 他不会又一次装死吧 |
[06:46] | Because I can’t handle that roller coaster. | 我可不想再经历那种大起大落 |
[06:48] | First he’s alive. And then we’re happy. | 先是活着 死了我们都很高兴 |
[06:49] | And then he’s alive again and… | 结果他又活了… |
[06:51] | I received an anonymous tip | 我收到匿名线报 |
[06:53] | that Chang had misrepresented certain aspects | 说昌在教师资格方面有些谎报 |
[06:56] | of his qualifications, for instance, having them. | 说白了 他根本就没有教师资格证书 |
[07:00] | Word of advice, if an asian man says he’s | 我的建议是 如果一个亚洲人说 |
[07:03] | a Spanish teacher, it’s not racist to ask for proof, okay? | 他是西语老师 要求看证明不算种族歧视 |
[07:06] | You ignore your mother’s voice | 你要忽略你母亲的声音 |
[07:08] | and get right into that horse’s mouth. | 直接从权威处获取可靠信息 |
[07:10] | So if Chang’s a fraud, what about our grades? | 如果昌是个骗子 我们的成绩会怎样 |
[07:12] | – Are they invalid? – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -也会无效吗 -不不不 |
[07:15] | That’s not fair to you guys. | 那样对你们不公平 |
[07:16] | I’m sure you’ve all worked very hard and learned. | 我确定你们都很努力地学习这门课 |
[07:19] | So just take your final with Chang’s replacement. | 你们可以在昌的继任者的领导下 完成期末考 |
[07:22] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[07:30] | – Buenos dias. – Buenos dias. | -你们好 -你好 |
[07:43] | – Si. – Buenos dias. | -好的 -早上好 |
[07:54] | Si. | 好的 |
[07:55] | Listen to this back and forth. It’s like I’m at an embassy. | 听来听去 犹如身处大使馆般美妙 |
[07:59] | – What’s on the final? – En espanol, por favor. | -期末考什么 -请说西班牙语 |
[08:03] | I know it’s in Spanish, dummy. | 我知道考西语 白痴 |
[08:05] | I’m just saying, you know, what chapters? | 我是说 考哪一章节 |
[08:06] | All three or…? | 三个都考还是… |
[08:08] | – Veinte. – Oh, I know that one. | -二十章 -这句我知道 |
[08:11] | She wants a large coffee. | 她要一大杯咖啡 |
[08:14] | Okay, in English. | 好吧 说英语 |
[08:16] | You will be taking a standard exam | 你们会参加一次符合你们层次 |
[08:17] | for students at your level. | 的期末考试 |
[08:19] | It will cover this entire textbook. | 出题范围包含整本书 |
[08:23] | El crapo. | 惨了 |
[08:31] | I couldn’t understand a word Dr. Escodera was saying. | 艾斯科塔博士说的话我一句也听不懂 |
[08:34] | And why is she teaching Spanish if she’s a doctor? | 如果她是个博士[医生]干嘛还要教西语 |
[08:37] | Go cure something. | 去治病吧 |
[08:39] | I got to pass that exam or my entire four-year plan | 我得通过考试 否则我的四年计划 |
[08:41] | will be thrown off. | 就付之一炬了 |
[08:42] | – That might be your car, Jeff. – What? | -像是你的车 杰夫 -什么 |
[08:45] | I was on my roof for the fourth of July, | 国庆节时 我在屋顶上 |
[08:46] | and the fireworks set off all the car alarms on the street. | 烟火把街上所有车的警报都弄响了 |
[08:48] | That one sounded like a brand-new Lexus. | 这个听起来像是全新的雷克萨斯 |
[08:49] | Uh, my Lexus isn’t brand-new. | 我的雷克萨斯不是全新的 |
[08:51] | I know. Yours is a 2002. That’s the year I heard it. | 我知道 你的是02年的 我就是那年听到的 |
[09:01] | You two-faced jag! | 你这个两面三刀的家伙 |
[09:02] | You’re wearing protective goggles to destroy my car? | 你戴着护目镜砸我的车 |
[09:05] | – Safety first! – Stop! | -安全第一 -住手 |
[09:07] | I ask you for help and you turn me in? | 我向你求助 你却在背后捅我刀子 |
[09:10] | What? I did not. Why would I screw myself? | 什么 我没有 你死我也得陪葬啊 |
[09:12] | – What, am I Dr. Drew? Aah! – I didn’t do it, okay? | -怎么 当我是德鲁医生吗[电视节目医生] -不是我干的 |
[09:18] | Then tell me who did so I can murder your face! | 那告诉我谁干的 我就可以杀了你 |
[09:22] | Hey! Break it off. | 住手 |
[09:24] | Oh, oh, uh, we’re writing a song. | 我们写歌呢 |
[09:25] | For the “Battle Of Bands”. | 准备去参加”乐队狂飙”比赛 |
[09:35] | Good luck passing your exam, Winger. | 祝你考试”顺利” 翁格 |
[09:37] | – At one point, I was teaching you Klingon! – Yeah? | -有时候 我教的是克林贡语 -是吗 |
[09:40] | Why don’t you tell that to your really weird sounding magical chair? | 你怎么不去和你那会放屁的神奇椅子说去 |
[09:43] | I have a condition! | 我这不是不方便嘛 |
[09:46] | Oh. I’m peeing. I’m peeing. I’m peeing. | 惨了 尿了 我尿了 |
[10:11] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[10:12] | I dismantled that valve and I put out that free cake | 我弄坏了阀门 把工具放那 |
[10:14] | because I wanted to see what you could do. | 因为我想看看你会怎么做 |
[10:16] | You got a gift, kid. You know that, right? | 你有天赋 孩子 你知道吗 |
[10:18] | A gift for sinks. Big deal. | 修水池的天赋 “了不起” |
[10:22] | I’m a student. I like learning. | 我是个学生 我喜欢学习 |
[10:23] | Yeah, right. Learning. Learn everything. | 是啊 学习 学所有的事情 |
[10:26] | Learn until you’re dead. | 活到老学到老 |
[10:29] | Or you can call this number. | 不过你可以打这个电话 |
[10:33] | Now that’s a company that fixes toilets and sinks. | 这是修厕所和水池的公司 |
[10:35] | – Oh, man. – Listen to me! | -天啊 -听我说 |
[10:37] | Toilets and sinks. Real things. | 厕所和水池 是实实在在的东西 |
[10:40] | Things that people always use and always need to get fixed. | 是人们总会用到总会修到的东西 |
[10:43] | This is a life, kid. A real one. | 这是生活 孩子 真实的生活 |
[10:46] | Doing something that matters. | 做有价值的事情 |
[10:47] | Something that makes sense. | 有意义的事情 |
[10:48] | The only thing that makes sense is this. | 唯一有意义的是这个 |
[10:51] | Learning. Thoughts. | 学习 思想 |
[10:53] | So I can think, and get a student loan, | 所以我可以思考 可以拿到学生贷款 |
[10:56] | and grind my own coffee, and understand HBO. | 能够磨我自己的咖啡 看得懂HBO电视台 |
[10:59] | You don’t have to do that, kid. | 你不必那样做 孩子 |
[11:01] | You’re special. | 你是特别的 |
[11:03] | You could be a plumber! | 你可以做个水管工的 |
[11:08] | You could be a plumber. | 你可以做个水管工的 |
[11:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:22] | Okay, so we know three kinds of verbs, | 好的 我们知道了动词的三种形式 |
[11:24] | which took 40 minutes. | 这用了四十分钟 |
[11:26] | At this rate, if we don’t sleep or pee, | 以这种速度 如果我们不睡觉不去厕所 |
[11:27] | we can cover about 10% of the exam. | 可以搞定考试的10% |
[11:29] | And if it’s multiple-choice, 25% of our guesses will be right. | 如果是多选题 猜答案的正确率至少可以达到25% |
[11:32] | Actually, that’s a lot of right answers | 事实上 这样已经不错了 |
[11:34] | when you’re guessing almost everything. | 特别是啥都靠猜的情况 |
[11:36] | I don’t want to sound like a defeatist, | 我不想自暴自弃 |
[11:38] | but we’re defeated. | 但我们的确完蛋了 |
[11:41] | Face it. Why even take the exam? | 面对现实吧 干嘛还参加考试 |
[11:43] | We’re all gonna be retaking Spanish this fall. | 秋季开学后 西语是重修定了 |
[11:48] | What was that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:50] | – What was what? – I don’t know. | -什么什么意思 -你告诉我啊 |
[11:51] | I said “Retake Spanish” and everyone went “Ugh,” | 我说重修西语 大家都发出哀叹 |
[11:54] | and you went “Hmm.” | 但你却窃喜 |
[11:56] | Maybe it’s one of those recessive genes. | 也许是隐性基因导致的 |
[11:58] | I can also curl my tongue. Who else? | 我还可以卷舌头呢 谁可以 |
[12:03] | Annie ratted out Chang. | 安妮出卖了昌 |
[12:07] | – What? – You made this happen because you’re obsessed | -什么 -你一手策划的 因为你一直醉心于 |
[12:10] | with all of us being together next year. | 把大家下学期依然绑在一块儿 |
[12:12] | I wouldn’t say I was obsessed. | 我不会说自己醉心于 |
[12:13] | Permission to treat the witness as hostile. | 请求将此人列为敌对证人 |
[12:15] | I’ll allow it. | 批准 |
[12:21] | Did you record yesterday’s Spanish class? | 你录了昨天的西语课吗 |
[12:23] | – I don’t think so. – Abed? | -我没录 -证人阿布蒂 |
[12:25] | You said you record all your classes. | 你说会录下每一堂课 |
[12:26] | Pierce called it a “Spoiler Alert.” | 皮尔斯管这叫超级剧透 |
[12:29] | You heard Chang tell me he was bogus, | 你听到昌告诉我 他是个冒牌货 |
[12:32] | and then dropped the dime because you would do anything | 你就打电话告密 为了让大家绑在一起 |
[12:35] | to keep this group together, | 你什么事都做得出 |
[12:36] | because you are insecure. | 因为你缺乏安全感 |
[12:41] | Because you didn’t get hot until after high school. | 来这儿前 你根本没尝过众星捧月的滋味 |
[12:45] | That’s true. | 太对了 |
[12:48] | – Fine! I did it. – For real, Annie? | -好吧 是我做的 -不是吧 安妮 |
[12:50] | Oh, Annie. | 老天 安妮 |
[12:51] | Someone make her a dude so I can punch her. | 有没有人能把她变成个爷们儿 老子可以揍她 |
[12:53] | Go ahead and hate me! It’s better than what was going to happen. | 恨我吧 和即将发生的悲剧相比 我宁愿被揍死 |
[12:56] | We were all gonna drift apart and you were all too cool | 我们就要天各一方了 而你们都这么冷血 |
[12:58] | – to do anything. – Maybe not too cool, | -什么都不在乎 -也许不是冷血 |
[13:00] | maybe just, you know, not psycho enough. | 我们只是 没那么神经兮兮的 |
[13:02] | – Yeah, a little crazy. – You’re a psycho. | -有点疯狂 -你真是神经兮兮的 |
[13:04] | Now she is going to make the disney face. | 现在 她要摆出一张装可爱博同情的卡通脸了 |
[13:06] | Her lip is gonna quiver and her eyes will flutter, | 嘴唇悲情颤抖 眼皮上下扑腾 |
[13:08] | but they won’t ever actually close. | 但绝不会合上双眼 |
[13:10] | But do not feel sorry for her. | 不要同情她 |
[13:12] | She stole a year of our lives, and we’re right to be pissed. | 她偷走了我们一年的时光 我们有权力发飙 |
[13:16] | – Oh, Annie. – No! No. | -可怜的安妮 -不准可怜她 |
[13:19] | Everyone close their eyes. Do it. Close them. | 大家闭上眼睛 快点闭眼 |
[13:23] | – Abed, close. – Oh, don’t worry about me. | -阿布蒂 闭眼 -我不会受影响的 |
[13:25] | I can only connect with people through… | 我唯一能与人沟通的渠道是 |
[13:28] | – movies. – She’s the ark of the covenant! | -电影 -她是《夺宝奇兵》中的约柜 |
[13:31] | You guys, I’m sorry! | 各位 对不起 |
[13:33] | I only did it so that we could stay friends. | 我这么做 无非是希望大家一直是朋友 |
[13:35] | Picture her as Paul Giamatti! | 想像她是保罗·吉亚玛提[微秃啤酒肚的性格男星] |
[13:39] | Aw, he–he’s… | 他 他 |
[13:41] | Friends don’t do what you did to us. | 你对我们的所作 绝不是朋友所为 |
[13:43] | Did “The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants” | 《牛仔裤的夏天》里 那四个女生[05年青春片] |
[13:45] | poison each other’s food so they were too sick to leave? | 可没有为了阻止离别就互相在食物里下毒 |
[13:48] | No! I’ve never seen it, but I’m pretty sure | 没有 我没看到卑鄙的一幕 但我很肯定 |
[13:51] | they mailed each other pants! | 她们互邮牛仔裤 |
[13:53] | – I said I was sorry! – Who cares if you’re sorry? | -我说了对不起了 -谁在乎你道歉啊 |
[13:55] | We’re still screwed! | 我们横竖是完蛋了 |
[13:57] | Be sorry about this stuff before you do it! | 你应该在做之前感觉抱歉 |
[14:00] | Then don’t do it! It’s called growing up! | 然后别这么做 这叫成熟 |
[14:03] | Annie, we were still gonna see each other all the time. | 安妮 我们依然会时常见面的 |
[14:05] | That’s what my rehab group used to say. | 我的戒毒小组也曾这么说过 |
[14:08] | The only one that keeps in touch is the guy that sells jewelry | 可唯一能联系上的 只有那个卖瓶盖做成的 |
[14:10] | made out of bottle caps. | 珠宝的家伙 |
[14:11] | I had hoped that this group would amount | 我曾寄希望于这个小组 |
[14:13] | to more than passing hellos and whatever the hell this is! | 不仅仅是问个好的关系 去你的 |
[14:19] | Nobody even think about going after her. | 追上去的事 想都别想 |
[14:21] | That’s what she wants. | 这是她的目的 |
[14:23] | More personal drama so we fail the exam | 更多戏剧化的跌宕起伏 我们全部不及格 |
[14:25] | and stay in Spanish forever. | 大家永远做西语绳上的蚂蚱 |
[14:27] | We have to beat her. Don’t text her. Don’t call her. | 得让她受到教训 不要发短信 不要打电话 |
[14:30] | Don’t mention her. We do not need her to study. | 不要提到她 我们学习时不需要她 |
[14:42] | Does anybody know how to study? | 有谁知道如何学习 |
[14:43] | – Annie usually– – Whose side are you on? | -通常是安妮 -你是哪边儿的 |
[14:52] | Happy finals week, Greendale! | 格林德尔 期末考试周愉快 |
[14:55] | Continuing our stress-reducing nature sounds, | 继续播放减压的大自然的声音 |
[14:58] | that’s cut five from “Sounds of the serengeti.” | 为大家送上的是”塞伦盖蒂草原的声音” |
[15:01] | Here’s a B-side from that album, antelope slaughter at Ndutu. | 现在播放专辑的B面 恩杜图保护区的羚羊被捕食 |
[15:08] | Oh, god. Did we miss the exam? | 我的天啊 我们错过考试了吗 |
[15:11] | No. It starts in 40 minutes. | 没有 40分钟后考试 |
[15:14] | Um, I can’t wake up Pierce. | 我叫不醒皮尔斯 |
[15:17] | Is this gonna take an unexpected turn? | 似乎很有难度 |
[15:19] | You have to know how to do it. Discrimination lawsuit. | 你得找到方法 歧视诉讼 |
[15:22] | – Preposterous! – Should we call Annie? | -荒谬 -要给安妮打电话吗 |
[15:24] | Absolutely not. | 当然不要 |
[15:26] | Keep your eyes on the prize and let her grow up. | 这是为她好 让她成熟起来吧 |
[15:28] | – I’ll see you all at the exam. – Wait for me, Britta. | -考试时见 -等等我 布雷塔 |
[15:32] | I was with you in the bathroom yesterday. | 昨天我和你一起去的洗手间 |
[15:34] | You’re with me everywhere. | 去哪里你都跟我一起 |
[15:35] | Troy, I know you could be a plumber. | 特洛伊 我知道你可以成为水管工 |
[15:37] | I’m not gonna be, okay? | 我不乐意 行不 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna be sophisticated and have no job, | 我会很有品的 不用工作 |
[15:42] | or a job that looks from a distance like I do nothing. | 或是有份高高在上的工作 我啥也不做 |
[15:45] | Troy, you know what the best part of my day is? | 特洛伊 知道我一天中最快乐的时刻吗 |
[15:48] | For about 10 seconds from the time I sit down in Spanish | 我坐到西语教室的位置后 到望向 |
[15:51] | to the time I look at your desk, | 你课桌前的十秒 |
[15:52] | ’cause I think “Maybe I’ll look and he won’t be there.” | 因为我会想 我看过去也许他不在座位上 |
[16:06] | Between our studying for 12 hours | 我们学了12个小时 |
[16:07] | and Pierce being asleep for 11 of them, | 皮尔斯睡了11个小时 |
[16:09] | I think we may actually stand a chance. | 我想我们也许真的能过 |
[16:11] | My horoscope predicted suffering. | 我的占星预测是在痛苦中煎熬 |
[16:13] | No, no. That’s good. | 不 不 没关系的 |
[16:14] | Horoscopes are the devil trying to trick us. | 占星术就是试图用恶作剧耍我们的恶魔 |
[16:17] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah. That make you happy? | 是吧 这样你就高兴了吧 |
[16:33] | Why aren’t you at your desk? | 你怎么不坐在你的座位上 |
[16:35] | ‘Cause I don’t want to sit near you | 因为我不想靠近你 |
[16:37] | because you’re a bad friend. | 因为你是损友 |
[16:39] | He said the best part of his day | 他说他一天中最美好的时刻 |
[16:41] | is when he thinks I won’t be there. | 就是他以为我不会坐在那儿的时候 |
[16:43] | – Abed, what a terrible thing to say. – It’s from a movie. | -阿布蒂 这话太伤人了 -这是电影台词 |
[16:46] | Well, then the movie it’s from is terrible. | 那电影也太伤人了 |
[16:51] | – Where’s Annie? – Oh, I sent her a text, | -安妮哪儿去了 -我给她发了条短信 |
[16:53] | but she hasn’t responded yet. | 但她一直没回复 |
[16:54] | Shirley, what did I tell you? | 雪瑞 我告诉你什么来着 |
[16:55] | Don’t play into her ploy for attention. | 别拿她的小把戏当真 |
[16:57] | What does it say? | 她说什么 |
[17:00] | Uh, she–she says she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[17:01] | And this isn’t a ploy for attention. | 还说这不是吸引注意力的小把戏 |
[17:03] | She’s sorry. She does need to grow up. | 她很抱歉 她确实需要成熟起来 |
[17:05] | Starting by making things right with Chang. | 要从帮助昌迷途知返开始 |
[17:07] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[17:09] | He’ll kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[17:21] | Who cares about a stupid exam? We’re a study group. | 谁在乎这蠢蛋考试 我们是一个学习小组 |
[17:26] | And Annie’s our friend. | 安妮是我们的朋友 |
[17:33] | Uh, I’m friends with Hannah too. | 我也是汉娜的朋友 |
[17:38] | The whole class is. | 全班都是 |
[17:39] | And you can’t have an exam without a class. | 全班都撤了你就考不成试了 |
[17:42] | Right, guys? We love Hannah! We love Hannah! | 对吧 伙计们 力顶汉娜 力顶汉娜 |
[17:50] | Nooooooo! Nooooooo! | 不要 不要 |
[17:56] | Oh, no! The devil told the truth! | 天哪 恶魔的话灵验了 |
[18:04] | Whoa. Winger, what the hell? | 翁格 你搞什么名堂 |
[18:06] | What was that screaming? | 刚才的尖叫是怎么回事 |
[18:07] | I was showing Annie the magic of electronic sampling. | 我刚才在向安妮演示电音的神奇魔力 |
[18:12] | We thought you were murdering her. | 我们以为你在谋杀她 |
[18:14] | Annie getting me fired was the best thing | 安妮害我被炒是 |
[18:17] | that ever happened to me. | 我所经历的最美好的事 |
[18:19] | She’s helping me replan my life. | 她在帮助我重新规划人生 |
[18:21] | She’s got a real mind for stuff like this. | 她对这个真的很在行 |
[18:23] | We’re gonna find Ben a job so he can stay at Greendale | 我们要给本找个工作 这样他就能以学生 |
[18:25] | as a student and work on his teaching degree. | 的身份留在格林德尔 继续争取教师资格 |
[18:28] | And music classes. You know? | 还有音乐课可选 |
[18:29] | Maybe get the band back together, huh? | 也许还要重组乐队呢 |
[18:35] | Oh, listen to that. | 听听这个 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Music lessons would be great for you. | 是啊 音乐课会让你”获益匪浅” |
[18:40] | Oh, thanks, Britta. | 布雷塔 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Now go pass that test. | 现在回去通过考试吧 |
[18:52] | Well, it was kind of easy, right? | 考试挺简单的 是吧 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I think I might’ve passed. | 是啊 我想我应该能过 |
[18:57] | Jeff, I can never forgive myself for what I did. | 杰夫 我永远都不会原谅我的所作所为 |
[18:59] | Look, I treated you like a child | 听着 我把你当成个小孩 |
[19:02] | for having feelings. | 因为你感情用事 |
[19:04] | Maybe because that’s, you know, when I stopped having them. | 这也许是因为我自己不再细腻感性了 |
[19:08] | But you shouldn’t. | 但你应该保持自我 |
[19:10] | You don’t have to be a kid to admit that you like people. | 不是只有小孩 才可以承认喜欢身边的人 |
[19:14] | And you don’t have to dress like this to grow up. | 你不用穿成这样来表示你成熟了 |
[19:17] | You–you look like a travel agent. | 你就像个旅行代理商 |
[19:19] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[19:21] | I was going for more of a professor thing. | 我还打算穿点教授风呢 |
[19:24] | – What? Why? – What? | -什么 为什么 -什么 |
[19:26] | – Nothing. – I think I got half of it. | -没什么 -我对一半有把握 |
[19:28] | Which got me through the half I didn’t. | 另一半无论怎样也能过了 |
[19:31] | Exactly the–Ah, hell, I can’t stay mad at you. | 的确如…该死 我就是生不了你的气 |
[19:36] | – I think I nailed it. – Oh, me too. | -我想我搞定了 -我也是 |
[19:42] | I’m feeling pretty confident, everybody. | 各位 我现在自信满满 |
[19:44] | I think we’re gonna make it. | 我想我们都能通过 |
[19:45] | Still, we should plan for the worst-case scenario. | 我们仍然应为最坏的情形做打算 |
[19:49] | ‘Cause if we do all pass, that means next year, | 如果我们真的全体通过 这就意味着 |
[19:51] | we won’t have a class together. | 明年我们不能一起上课了 |
[19:53] | So we’re gonna need a backup. | 所以我们要有个后备方案 |
[19:56] | Anthropology? Anthropology? Anthropology? Anthropology? | 人类学 人类学 人类学 人类学 |
[20:00] | Anthropology? | 人类学 |
[20:03] | – Anthropology. – Anthropology. | -人类学 -人类学 |
[20:04] | Anthropology. I want you to be in my next film. | 人类学 我下部电影想邀请你出演 |
[20:08] | Barnes, Troy: 68. Bennett, Shirley: 81. | 特洛伊·巴恩斯 68 雪瑞·伯纳德 81 |
[20:12] | Edison, Annie: 95. | 安妮·埃迪生 95 |
[20:14] | – Yeah. – Hawthorne, Pierce: 70. | -太好了 -皮尔斯·霍桑 70 |
[20:17] | Nadir, Abed: 85. | 阿布蒂·纳德尔 85 |
[20:21] | Perry, Britta: 79. Winger, Jeff… | 布雷塔·派利 79 杰夫·翁格 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry, Jeff. | 我很抱歉 杰夫 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry for the half-hearted mislead. | 抱歉我这么不冷不热地把你误导了 |
[20:30] | 80. We all pass Spanish! | 80 我们都通过西班牙语考试了 |
[20:34] | Not to take anything away from anyone, | 我不是想扫大家的兴 |
[20:36] | but didn’t the test seem extra easy? | 但这考试也太简单了吧 |
[20:45] | Hey, thanks… | 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | for making it easy. | 把试题出得这么简单 |
[20:50] | I was going to say the same to you… | 我本打算对你说同样的话 |
[20:53] | But you were gone before breakfast. | 但是你没吃早餐就走了 |
[20:55] | – I’m an early riser. – I’ll say. | -早起的鸟儿有虫吃 -说得没错 |