Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I think I’m failing psychopharmacology. 估计我的精神药理学要挂了
[00:04] Why are you taking that? 谁让你选那门课
[00:06] I thought it was a class 我以为这门课讲的是
[00:07] about crazy farm animals, okay? 农场动物疯狂总动员呢
[00:09] Let’s finish the unit. 继续学习这个单元吧
[00:10] I don’t want to be late for lunch. 我可不想错过午饭
[00:12] “Amar” is “To love,” right? “Amar”的意思是”爱慕” 对吗
[00:14] Oh! Speaking of love, 说到爱慕
[00:16] Shirley, how’s it going with the sexy dreadlock guy? 雪瑞 跟那位满头小辫的帅哥进展如何
[00:18] Oh, I’m sure I don’t have a chance with him. 我看肯定是没戏了
[00:21] Abed and I talked to him by the vending machines. 我和阿布蒂在自动贩卖机旁跟他聊过
[00:23] He asked about you. 他问起你了
[00:24] He specifically asked about me? 他专门问起我了吗
[00:26] When Annie brought you up, he specifically asked, 当时安妮提起你 他专门问道
[00:28] -“Who is that?” – Abed. -她是谁 -阿布蒂
[00:30] What? That’s what he said. 怎么了 他就是这么说的
[00:32] Abed, your social skills aren’t exactly streets ahead. 阿布蒂 你社交能力还是没炼到”远界”水平
[00:35] You know what I mean? 你懂我的意思没
[00:37] – I don’t. – You’re not alone in this case. -不懂 -我也不懂
[00:38] Pierce, stop trying to coin the phrase, 皮尔斯 别在那儿尝试杜撰词语了
[00:40] – “Streets ahead.” – Trying? -什么乱七八糟的 -尝试?
[00:44] Coined and minted. 杜撰铸就成功
[00:46] Been there, coined that. 有种你也来一句
[00:47] “Streets ahead” is verbal wildfire. “远界”会在潮语中形成燎原之势
[00:50] Does it just mean “Cool,” or is it 意思是”很酷”呢
[00:52] supposed to be, like, “Miles ahead”? 还是只是说”遥遥领先”
[00:55] If you have to ask, you’re “streets fine”. 你问这问题 说明你是”中间界”
[00:57] Okay, we can banter if we want to banter, 要继续瞎扯淡的话随便你们
[00:59] but I’m warning you I am leaving for lunch early. 不过我可先申明 我要提前去吃午饭
[01:01] – Me too. – Me three. -我也是 -还有我
[01:02] Streets ahead. 还有远界大师我
[01:03] Man, you guys really love these stupid chicken fingers, huh? 你们就这么喜欢吃那垃圾鸡柳吗
[01:06] Uh, they’re not stupid. 那可不是垃圾
[01:08] They’re the only good thing in the cafeteria. 那是餐厅里唯一能下咽的东西
[01:09] I haven’t had one in weeks. They run out so fast. 我好几个星期没吃上了 太容易脱销了
[01:12] If god were edible– not that I’m catholic, 要是上帝也能吃的话 声明我不信天主
[01:14] but if it was cool to eat God, 要是我能吃掉上帝的话
[01:15] he’d be a chicken finger. 他最好是盘炸鸡柳
[01:17] Well, I wouldn’t know. 我不用烦心这事
[01:18] I’m a vegetarian. 我是素食主义者
[01:20] – Shocker. – Yeah. -看不出来啊 -是啊
[01:21] And if you guys knew how they treated 要是你们知道 你每天的食物
[01:23] the animals that you are eating, 生前有着何样的遭遇
[01:24] you would eat them even faster 你们肯定会更加飞速地吃了它们
[01:26] just to put them out of their misery. 好让它们早死早超生
[01:28] And then you would throw up. 然后就会狂吐不止
[01:30] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[01:31] Maybe I’m feeling extra protective 可能是因为我的小猫咪生病了
[01:33] of animals today because my cat is sick. 我今天格外地有保护动物的欲望
[01:36] – Oh, a cat? – That’s awful. -猫咪病了吗 -太可怜了
[01:37] He has diabetes. 它得了糖尿病
[01:38] He can’t even make it to the litter box– 连走到便便沙盆的力气都没有了
[01:40] Chicken run! 小鸡快跑啊
[01:45] I’m afraid that I’m gonna have to put her to sleep. 恐怕只能哄着它睡了
[01:50] Ah, go on. 算了 去吧
[01:51] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[01:52] Save some for me! 给我留一点
[01:53] Watch out! 小心
[02:03] Oh, I can hear those fingers calling my name. 我都能听到鸡柳召唤我的声音了
[02:06] “Troy! Troy!” 特洛伊 特洛伊
[02:07] Troy, did you get my text message? 特洛伊 你收到我的短信了吗
[02:10] I think it’s– 好像是
[02:15] I got to stop hanging out with her. 看来以后得少跟她混在一起了
[02:17] She sounds like a chicken finger. 她的声音听着像是鸡柳
[02:19] – Again? – Outrageous. -又没了 -太过分了
[02:22] At least apologize. 至少要道个歉吧
[02:24] How can you just stand there like a mute idiot? 你怎么好意思像个哑巴脑残一样站在那
[02:32] Well, throat surgery might humanize you, 做了喉部手术 我就原谅你了
[02:34] but it doesn’t make this acceptable. 可这事绝对不可原谅
[02:35] So cute. 真帅
[02:36] And I don’t even normally like dreadlocks. 而且我一般是不喜欢满头辫子男的
[02:39] Hello. 你好
[02:43] His dreadlocks remind me of the predator, 他的发型看着像是捕食者
[02:45] which is weird, because you’re doing the actual hunting 这很有意思 因为你才是进攻方
[02:48] and you seem invisible to him. 你完全被无视了
[02:52] – Abed, you know what I do? – Hmm? -阿布蒂 你知道我是怎么做的吗 -啥
[02:53] Before I talk, I ask myself, 张嘴之前 先问问自己
[02:55] “What am I about to say 我即将说出来的话
[02:56] and how might it affect each person listening?” 会对听者带来怎样的感受
[02:59] I’m really glad you said that, Britta. 真高兴你这么说 布雷塔
[03:01] The idea that you compulsively filter yourself 你这样强迫症似的自律
[03:03] makes your lack of flavor kind of a flavor. 使你的无趣至极也别有一番趣味
[03:06] Sorry, guys. They ran out again. 不好意思 又卖完了
[03:09] Something’s gotta be done. 得想点办法
[03:14] Hey! 说你呢
[03:16] What the hell, man? 你搞什么
[03:19] That’s half our problem right there. 一半鸡柳都跑那边去了
[03:21] Star-Burns works the fryer and skims fingers. 星霸趁炸鸡柳之便谋私利
[03:24] No way. 不会吧
[03:25] He gives them to people just so 他送鸡柳给别人
[03:26] they’ll act like he isn’t Star-Burns. 大家就装作不鄙视他了
[03:28] Well, I may not eat meat, 虽说我不吃肉
[03:30] but I am not gonna eat that injustice. 但我绝对不能忍受这种不公平待遇
[03:32] Let’s complain. 咱们投诉去
[03:33] If we complain, he gets a warning and learns to be sneakier. 投诉后校方会警告他 他就会学乖变为暗箱操作了
[03:36] I say we knock him out of the kitchen 我建议 咱们把他踢出厨房
[03:38] and replace him with one of our own 然后把我们的人安插进去
[03:39] all in one move. 一步到位
[03:41] Then we’re the ones with the chicken. 以后就是我们掌管鸡柳大权了
[03:43] It’s like a mafia movie. 就像是黑帮电影里那样
[03:44] As far back as I can remember, 在我的记忆里
[03:45] I always wanted to be in a mafia movie. 我一直想出演黑帮电影
[03:47] – Cool. – That’s exactly what it’s like, Abed, -太棒了 -就像是黑帮电影 阿布蒂
[03:49] and you get the most important job. 而你需要做最重要的工作
[03:51] You’re gonna be fry cook. 你去当炸鸡的厨子
[03:52] We may be watching different mafia movies. 我们看的不是同一部黑帮电影吧
[03:54] You worked in your dad’s restaurant, right? 你在你父亲的餐馆工作过 对吧
[03:56] Well, you’ll apply for the job 我们想办法把星霸开除
[03:57] after we get Star-Burns fired. 你就去申请那个职位
[03:59] I don’t know about that. 我不知道
[04:00] I don’t know about the firing. 我不认为他会被炒掉
[04:01] I think he really relies on that income. 我认为他很需要这份薪水
[04:03] Yeah, man. 是啊
[04:04] Every day you flock here like sheep 每天你们都像羊群一样排队
[04:06] and wait in line for a broken promise from a dirty system. 等待这个肮脏体系无法兑现的诺言
[04:09] Back in those days, 那时候
[04:10] Jeff Winger was the guy that made things happen. 杰夫·翁格是事情的主宰
[04:11] He always knew what to say 他知道应该说什么
[04:13] and he always knew when to slap the table. 他总是知道什么时候拍桌子
[04:15] You want to be sheep, keep flocking. 你想当绵羊 就继续乖乖排队
[04:17] You want to be wolves, form a pack. 想要当狼 就要组成狼群
[04:19] And that was it. It was that simple. 就这样 他手到擒来
[04:22] At that moment, we stopped being a family 那一刻 我们不再是普通的大家庭
[04:24] and started being a family… in italics. 而是需要用斜体字特殊标注的 家族
[04:27] Britta got cozy with Star-Burns. 布雷塔对星霸施展美人计
[04:29] – Can I touch both at–oh! – Yeah, do ’em both. -我能两边都摸一下吗 -没问题
[04:31] He lowered his guard, 他放松了警惕
[04:34] he was gone. 就被开除了
[04:37] I mean, the way Jeff saw it, by not respecting us, 我是说 以杰夫的看法 星霸不尊重我们
[04:40] Star-Burns had basically brought it on himself. 他根本就是在自取其辱
[04:42] And when his job opened up, we did what we had to do 他的职位空悬时 我们竭尽全力
[04:44] to keep the list of applicants to a minimum. 保证申请名单上的人数降到最低
[04:47] I had worked in my dad’s falafel restaurant, 我在我父亲的炸豆丸子[中东特色菜]餐馆工作过
[04:49] so I had a pretty impressive resume. 我有非常不错的简历
[04:51] It’s very impressive. 非常好
[04:52] Especially your reference. 尤其是你的推荐单位
[04:54] Just give ’em a call right now. 我现在给他们打个电话
[04:55] But we weren’t taking any chances. 我们要确保万无一失
[04:57] The fix was in. 早就安排好了
[04:59] Trump Tower, this is Donald. 川普大厦 我是唐纳德[美国商业大亨]
[05:02] Well, he can deep-fry the hell out of chicken. 当然 他能把炸鸡变成一项艺术
[05:03] I can tell you that. 这点我可以保证
[05:05] Troy even applied for the same job 特洛伊也申请了这份工作
[05:06] and gave the world’s worst interview 为了让我看起来更出色
[05:07] just to make me look better 他故意交出世界上最烂的面试
[05:09] and that was that. 大功告成
[05:11] This was the glorious time. 现在是荣耀的时刻
[05:13] No more racing to the cafeteria. 去餐厅不用跟赛跑似的
[05:15] No more lines. 不用排队
[05:16] To us, lines were for suckers, hacks, sheep. 对我们来说 窝囊废 输家 绵羊才排队
[05:19] We were wolves. 我们是狼群
[05:21] And we had the chicken to prove it. 我们有炸鸡柳作为凭证
[05:27] To victory. 为了胜利
[05:28] It feels unfamiliar, but it tastes like chicken. 吃起来还是鸡肉 不过感觉却不同
[05:34] Hi. 你好
[05:35] – Hello. – You guys are lucky. -你好 -你们很幸运
[05:38] – They’re always running out. – Would you like one? -炸鸡柳总是最先卖完 -你想要一个吗
[05:40] Name’s Shirley. Memorize it. 我叫雪瑞 记住了
[05:43] I will, Shirley. 没问题 雪瑞
[05:45] See that, girls? 看见了吧 女士们
[05:47] The universe goes by supply and demand. 供需关系统治世界
[05:49] The more you take and use, the more it sends. 你拿走与使用的越多 得到也就越多
[05:52] Somebody’s been taking a little extra. 看来有人拿了额外的
[05:54] What’s in that container? 里面装着什么
[05:54] – Eight fingers. – Abed. -八块炸鸡柳 -阿布蒂
[05:56] Abed’s study group. 阿布蒂的学习小组
[05:59] Why are you giving Chang chicken? 为什么给昌炸鸡
[06:00] – We have an agreement. – But, Abed, -我们有协议 -但是 阿布蒂
[06:02] if you get caught skimming, you get fired 如果你被发现玩小动作 你会被炒掉
[06:04] and we all go back to eating like Britta. 我们又要像布雷塔一样吃斋了
[06:06] Yeah, we put you in that job. 是啊 是我们给了你这份工作
[06:07] I dressed like a crazy pharaoh for you, man. 为了你我可是打扮成疯狂法老了 兄弟
[06:10] You make the fingers, Abed, not the decisions. 你做炸鸡 阿布蒂 不要做决定
[06:13] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, buddy. -抱歉 -没关系 伙计
[06:14] But just remember these things have power. 但是要记得炸鸡柳代表着权利
[06:17] So just let me know next time 下次再定协议的时候
[06:19] you have any more agreements, all right? 告诉我一声 好吗
[06:21] Yeah, I agreed to give Chang eight fingers per lunch 我同意每顿午饭给昌八块炸鸡柳
[06:23] in exchange for a 10% bump on every spanish test 换来每次西语考试加10%的分数
[06:25] for each of us. 我们每人都有份
[06:26] Okay. 好吧
[06:29] Abed makes the fingers and the decisions. 阿布蒂既可以做炸鸡柳 也可以做决定
[06:30] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 -没错
[06:35] Oh, Abed, you’re the best. 阿布蒂 你是最棒的
[06:40] At Greendale, they were always out of chicken fingers, 在格林德尔 炸鸡柳总是不够
[06:42] so whoever could get them had power. 得炸鸡柳者得天下
[06:44] And I was the guy in the apron, 我是戴着围裙的那个人
[06:47] so I came up with a system 规矩就由我来定
[06:48] and pretty soon half the chicken at Greendale was going out the side door. 没过多久 格林德尔一半的炸鸡都是从侧门送出去的
[06:51] Everybody in our crew had a job. 我们的团队里各有分工
[06:54] T-bone was the bag man. 特哥负责装袋
[06:55] He’d move the fingers to a storeroom 他把炸鸡柳送到储藏室
[06:57] where two of the girls did the packaging. 由两位女士包装
[06:59] We could trust them not to eat the supply 我们不担心她们吃掉炸鸡
[07:01] because Britta was a vegetarian 因为布雷塔是素食主义者
[07:02] and Shirley figured that if she stole, 雪瑞则认为如果偷吃了
[07:04] she’d go to hell. 她会下地狱
[07:05] They’d hand the stuff out the window to Annie. 她们从窗口把成品交给安妮
[07:08] She was the leg man and distributor. 她负责跑腿和分发
[07:12] The crazy thing was it was their food 有意思的是这本来就是他们的食物
[07:14] and we were stealing it and giving it back to them 我们是把食物偷走再送还给他们
[07:16] like it was a big favor. 好像我们施了很大的恩惠
[07:18] Nobody asked any questions 没有人提出质疑
[07:20] because Pierce’s experience as a CEO 皮尔斯曾经的总裁经历
[07:22] had taught him how to keep the wheels from squeaking. 确保了整个行动畅通无阻
[07:24] I had it all worked out on a schedule. 我让一切都进行的井井有条
[07:26] You know, I’ve never been fired from a job. 你知道吗 我从来没有被辞退过
[07:28] The minute before you thought about busting us, 在你想要抓住我们之前的那一刻
[07:30] that was the minute you had a chicken in your hand. 就在那一刻 我们将炸鸡送到了你的手上
[07:32] Really, it’s just insulting 说真的 你在我面前
[07:33] that you’re eating his chicken finger in front of me. 吃他做的炸鸡柳简直就是在侮辱我嘛
[07:36] Everyone had their hand out. 大家都闲了下来
[07:38] Everyone wanted what we had. 所有人都对我们拥有的东西垂涎三尺
[07:42] And Jeff had the most important job of all. 在所有人中 杰夫有着最重要的工作
[07:45] He was at the top. 他高高在上
[07:46] He was the boss. 他就是老大
[07:47] He was our leader. 他就是我们的领袖
[07:49] What the hell is going on? 搞什么鬼
[07:51] AV kids hooked it up. 动漫系贡献的
[07:53] Abed supplied the whole department with chicken fingers. 阿布蒂为全系都提供了炸鸡柳
[07:55] You think that’s good, 这不算什么
[07:57] check out my posse and Troy’s monkey. 看看我的团队和特洛伊的猴子吧
[07:59] Why do you have a monkey? 你为什么会有只猴子
[08:01] Uh, it’s an animal that looks like a dude. 因为它是只看上去很像人类的动物
[08:03] Why don’t I have ten of them? 这么酷的东东 十只也不嫌多
[08:05] Guys, look what Abed scored for me. 伙计们 看看阿布蒂给我弄到了什么
[08:08] It has a million zippers 它有无数个拉链
[08:10] and it was free. 而且还是免费的哦
[08:17] – Oh, robot. – I am a robot. -哦 机器人舞 -我是个机器人
[08:19] I am programmed to love this backpack. 我被设定去喜欢这个背包
[08:22] This is insane. 你们都疯了
[08:23] More insane than programming them to replace auto workers? 比设定机器人代替汽车厂工人更疯狂吗
[08:26] What? 什么
[08:27] Okay, okay, if you’re not in this study group, please. 好吧 不是这学习小组的 请出去吧
[08:31] – No, no. – That means you, sexy dreadlocks, -不 -我在说你们呢 性感辫子哥
[08:34] – Britta’s hairdresser… – What? -布雷塔的美发师 -什么
[08:36] -Pierce’s hackneyed entourage. – Hackneyed? -皮尔斯老套的跟班 -老套
[08:39] You see the turban guy? 你看到那个戴头巾的家伙了吗
[08:41] Yes, in a 90’s ski movie that featured an entourage. 在90年代的滑雪电影中 那就是跟班的象征
[08:44] Don’t you guys think this is getting out of hand? 你们不觉得这有些失控了吗
[08:46] Oh, we’re not gonna get caught. 可我们又没有被抓住啊
[08:47] We have campus security on the take. 学院保安都在掌握中了
[08:49] Abed’s got it all figured out. 阿布蒂把所有都考虑到了
[08:51] Well, that’s a relief. 太好了 真是一种解脱
[08:52] Yeah, it’s pretty cool being friends with the biggest man on campus. 是啊 和学院里最厉害的人做朋友真是特别爽
[08:56] Isn’t that right, Annie’s boobs? 对吧 安妮的双峰
[08:57] Please rename that thing! 重给那东西起个名字好不
[09:00] And this time, not with a contest on Twitter. 而且这一次 别在微博上与人争论了
[09:02] It’s his Twitter account. 那是人家的微博
[09:03] He can do what he wants. 别人想怎样就怎样
[09:04] They are my body parts! 这可是我的身体部位
[09:06] You know what I don’t appreciate? 你们知道我有什么不爽吗
[09:07] – I do not consent to this! – I had sexy dreadlocks… -我不同意 -我和性感辫子男…
[09:09] You wouldn’t threaten a monkey. 你不能威胁猴子
[09:11] I wouldn’t threaten a monkey. 我就不会威胁一只猴子
[09:13] They have more lactic acid than us. 它们比我们有更多的乳酸
[09:15] Shared my chicken with him. 和他分享了我的炸鸡
[09:18] – Talk to the backpack. – I told you! -和背包说去吧 -我告诉你了
[09:19] – You’re the worst, Annie. – Streets ahead! -你是最差劲的 安妮 -远界
[09:29] – Line starts behind you. – Oh, he’s cool. -请到后面排队 -他不用
[09:33] Six fingers every Wednesday. 每周三 六块炸鸡柳
[09:35] Cool. And what can you offer? 行 那你能提供些什么
[09:37] I have a bicycle 我有辆自行车
[09:38] and I teach beginner’s tennis. 我还教授初级网球课程
[09:40] Cool. Okay. 很好 好吧
[09:41] Six fingers Wednesdays. 每周三 六块炸鸡柳
[09:43] All right. 好了
[09:45] We’ll be in touch, Janel. 我们会联系你的 珍娜
[09:47] – Thank you, Abed. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 阿布蒂 -客气了
[09:50] -Hey, Jeff. – Hey, buddy. -杰夫 你好 -你好啊 伙计
[09:52] It’s quite a setup you got here. 你这里差不多是个组织了啊
[09:54] Yean. I’m pretty excited about it. 是的 我对此很激动
[09:56] It turns out everyone has needs 我发现每个人都有需求
[09:57] and everyone has functions. 而且每个人也都有他的作用
[09:59] Look, um, I’ve been thinking, 听着 我一直在想
[10:01] maybe I need to hit the big red button 或许我该按下红色大按钮
[10:04] and bring an end to this operation. 让这次行动结束了
[10:06] I mean, it’s been fun, 我是说 曾经是蛮好玩的
[10:07] but it’s out of control now. 但是现在有些失控了
[10:09] – Am I right? – I don’t know. -我说的对吗 -我不知道
[10:11] The entire campus is controlled by our group, 我们小组控制着整个学校
[10:13] our group is controlled by chicken, 炸鸡柳控制着我们小组
[10:14] and the chicken is controlled by me. 而我 控制着炸鸡柳
[10:17] -Float? – I’m good. -来口浮冰饮料 -不用了
[10:19] Abed, the mafia movie is over. 阿布蒂 黑帮电影已经过时了
[10:22] I’m not doing a mafia movie. 我没有在模仿黑帮电影
[10:23] In fact, I don’t need to use movies 实际上 我已经不再需要引用电影
[10:25] or tv shows to talk to people anymore. 或电视剧来与人交谈了
[10:26] Before, I only needed them 之前我需要它们
[10:28] because the day-to-day world made no sense to me, 只是因为日常世界对我来说毫无意义
[10:30] but now, everyone’s speaking the same language. 但现在 大家都在说同一种语言了
[10:32] Chicken. 炸鸡
[10:32] I understand people and they finally understand me. 我了解了大家 而他们也最终了解了我
[10:35] Abed, eventually people are gonna get tired of chicken. 阿布蒂 大家最终还是会厌倦炸鸡的
[10:38] I’m tired of chicken. 我就已经厌倦炸鸡了
[10:39] You’re not tired of chicken. 你才没厌倦炸鸡呢
[10:40] You miss the taste of control. 你只是想念操控一切的感觉
[10:42] Well, that’s crazy. 那才是疯了
[10:46] Is it? 是吗
[10:51] Unfortunately, the very thing that drove you to this dorm room 不幸的是 驱使你来这个房间的东西
[10:53] is what would prevent you from properly running this machine 是你无法顺利操纵这个组织的感觉
[10:55] or even being a cog in it. 甚至于 你在组织里无足轻重
[10:56] Your ego. 尊严受损
[10:58] Well… 好吧
[11:00] I see. I see. 我懂了 我懂了
[11:02] This has been about me the whole time. 原来这一直都是在针对我
[11:06] You want a shot at the Jeff Winger throne? 你想要篡夺杰夫·翁格的王位吗
[11:08] You better bring a powerful ass. 你最好有个配得上这王位的屁股
[11:11] Oh, and for your information, I don’t have an ego. 告诉你 我没你说得那么自负
[11:14] My Facebook photo is a landscape. 我的Facebook头像 是张风景照
[11:23] You’re the best, Eduardo. 你是最棒的 爱德华多
[11:25] Thank you all for coming. 谢谢你们的到来
[11:27] Can we make this quick? 能快点完事儿吗
[11:28] I need to give a banana to Annie’s boobs. 我得给安妮的双峰喂香蕉
[11:29] Abed is drunk with chicken power. 阿布蒂醉心于鸡柳大权 不能自拔
[11:32] He’s gone from lovable Johnny Five to Evil Hal. 他已经从可爱的”霹雳五号”变成了”邪恶哈尔”
[11:35] – Hal Holb– – Not Hal Holbrook. -哈尔·霍尔布…-才不是哈尔·霍尔布鲁克[美国演员]
[11:37] What are you saying? 你要说什么
[11:38] You all have to stop working for him. 你们不能再任他摆布了
[11:40] Let this operation dry up and let his wheels spin down. 行动停止吧 让他邪恶的掌控停止吧
[11:44] At which point you would be in charge again, right? 然后你就能重揽大权 是吧
[11:47] – What? – This is so sad. -什么 -太可悲了
[11:49] You’re jealous of Abed because he’s providing for us. 你妒忌阿布蒂 因为他对我们有求必应
[11:52] No, I’m concerned about Abed 我关心阿布蒂
[11:54] because he won’t listen to reason. 他根本就不听忠告
[11:55] Won’t listen to your reason. 是不听你所谓的忠告吧
[11:57] Why should he? Jeff’s so not… 他干嘛要听 杰夫太不…
[11:59] Say “Streets ahead” and die. 说”远界”你就死翘翘了
[12:02] Streets ahead. 远界
[12:04] You want to boss me around? 你想跟我摆架子充老大吗
[12:06] Get me an entourage. Get Troy a monkey. 给我配个跟班 给特洛伊配只猴
[12:08] – That’s what a real boss does. – Yes. -这才是老大应该做的 -正是
[12:11] We probably shouldn’t even be talking to him without checking with Abed. 没跟阿布蒂汇报 也许我们半句话都不该同他讲
[12:13] I’m already trying him. 我正在联系他
[12:14] He’s not picking up. What did you do with him? 他没接电话 你对他做了什么
[12:16] I don’t believe what greedy sellouts you people turned out to be. 真不敢相信 你们变的如此贪婪兼过河拆桥
[12:19] I’m not gonna stand here and be ignored. 我才不会站在这儿饱受无视
[12:22] Shh! Voicemail. 住嘴 语音信箱
[12:22] Hey, Abed. 阿布蒂
[12:24] Jeff says you’re not listening to him. 杰夫说你不听他的
[12:26] Does that mean we shouldn’t listen to him either? 这是不是表示我们也不该听他的呢
[12:28] Oh, also, should we make special jackets 还有 是不是该为我们的犯罪家族
[12:30] for our crime family? 制作特别夹克呢
[12:31] Like, blazers with chicken finger patches. 比如 把鸡柳印在夹克上
[12:34] I don’t know. Long message. I’m sorry. 你来定夺 我话太多了 抱歉
[12:36] – That’s it! – Ooh!Abed! -够了 -阿布蒂驾到
[12:40] Look, I’m walking out this door right now. 听着 我现在就要走出这扇门了
[12:42] Okay. 请便
[12:42] – For real. – Good. -真的哦 -那再好不过
[12:44] I’m not gonna look back. 我连头都不会回一下
[12:47] – Good-bye. – Good-bye! -再见 -再见啦
[12:48] Abed! 阿布蒂
[12:49] – Hi! – Yes! -你好啊 -太好了
[12:51] Anybody need anything? 有谁需要什么吗
[12:52] Oh, everything. You look handsome. 需要很多 你好帅啊
[12:54] I like everything about you now, Abed. 阿布蒂 你的一切我都喜欢
[12:57] I want a new hairdresser though. 我要个新美发师
[13:20] Yeah, I got you fired. 没错 我害你被炒了
[13:22] You deserved it. 你活该
[13:24] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许是 也许不是
[13:27] The question is: what do they deserve? 问题是 他们应得什么报应
[13:36] Key to the kitchen. 这是厨房的钥匙
[13:38] There’s a valve on the back of the chicken fryer 炸锅的后面有个阀门
[13:41] that’s not made anymore. 这种阀门已经绝版了
[13:42] Now, say someone were to remove it. 现在嘛 有人要是去把那个拿掉了
[13:46] The fryer wouldn’t work… 油锅就无用武之地了
[13:50] Forever. 永永远远
[13:52] How petty do you think I am? 你觉得我有那么卑鄙吗
[13:59] Jeff leaving the family didn’t turn out to be a problem. 杰夫的离去 对大家并没有什么影响
[14:01] Okay, I think we’re set for the quiz. 好了 我想大家都为考试准备就绪了
[14:04] – Yep. – See you guys in class. -没错 -课上见
[14:05] Oh, wait. Before you go. 等等 先别走
[14:06] – Here. – Oh, free notebooks. -给你 -免费笔记本
[14:09] But the family’s success started to go to their heads. 但家族的成功 已被他们视为理所当然了
[14:12] – They didn’t have college ruled? – No, sorry. -这些没有印标准行距线 -没有 抱歉
[14:15] It’s okay. 没关系
[14:22] -Abed? – Yeah? -阿布蒂 -怎么了
[14:23] – Can I talk to you for a minute? – Sure. -能跟你说句话吗 -当然
[14:25] We have a situation. 有情况了
[14:27] – Hey. – Who is this? -你好 -这是哪位啊
[14:29] It’s Travis. 这是崔维斯
[14:30] You said you wanted someone in your entourage named Travis. 你说想要个叫崔维斯的跟班
[14:32] Show him your license. 给他瞅瞅你的驾照
[14:35] Travis is his middle name. 崔维斯是中间名而已
[14:37] – I go by Travis. – No, you go by the door. -但我还是叫崔维斯啊 -不 你还是从那门走吧
[14:41] See you, Travis. 崔维斯 回见
[14:46] – Abed? – Yep? -阿布蒂 -怎么了
[14:47] No, no, no, no. 不用过来
[14:49] My monkey hates this caviar. 我的猴不爱这种鱼子酱
[14:55] Troy, isn’t that– 特洛伊 这不是那…
[14:57] They were spoiled, fat, lazy. 他们恃宠而骄 贪得无厌 好吃懒做
[15:00] I’d given them everything and somehow 我为他们鞠躬尽瘁 但到头来
[15:02] I’d lost their respect. 我尊严扫地
[15:03] So I did the only thing I could think of. 所以 我做了唯一能想到的事
[15:05] I did what I thought Jeff would do. 我遵循杰夫的作风
[15:07] I sent them a message. 让他们见识了我的厉害
[16:04] These were the bad times. 这段时光不堪回首
[16:10] – There he is. – Jeff. -他在那儿 -杰夫
[16:12] – Jeff! – Jeff! -杰夫 -杰夫
[16:13] – Jeff! – Jeff! -杰夫 -杰夫
[16:14] Abed killed my backpack. 阿布蒂残害了我的背包
[16:16] And I caught him stuffing my man 我撞见他给我的男人塞进
[16:17] full of chicken and Tyler Perry has a whole series of movies 满嘴鸡柳 泰勒·派瑞有整整一系列的电影
[16:19] about why that’s wrong. 阐明这种行径是错误的
[16:21] That little Arab is off his rocker. 那个小阿拉伯人昏头了
[16:22] He released Annie’s boobs. 他把安妮的双峰放跑了
[16:24] Annie’s boobs could be anywhere. 安妮的双峰下落不明
[16:25] -Annie’s boobs could be on the side of the road. – We got it. -安妮的双峰可能流落街头 -知道了
[16:27] The monkey’s name is “Annie’s boobs.” 那猴名叫安妮的双峰
[16:29] Look what Abed did to my hair. 瞧瞧 阿布蒂对我的头发都干了些什么
[16:31] I feel terrible for all of you. 我为你们深表难过
[16:33] Wait, no, I don’t, because I warned you 等等 我才不呢 因为我警告过你们
[16:36] about all this, but you were so high on your backpacks and hairstyles, 但是你们被背包与发型迷晕了头
[16:39] you accused me of being jealous. 你们指责说是我妒忌了
[16:41] You were right. But what can we do? 你是对的 但我们该怎么做
[16:43] I’m sorry, you brushed over that first part. 抱歉 前半句你一带而过了
[16:46] Together. 一起说
[16:47] You were right. 你是对的
[16:50] Now what you can do is go home 现在你们该做的就是回家
[16:52] and write that on your bathroom mirror. 把这句话写在浴室的镜子上
[16:54] Wouldn’t that make it seem like I was right? 这样的话 岂不是说”我是对的”?
[16:56] – Yeah, because it would be my mirror. – I don’t have a mirror… -是啊 那是我的镜子 -我浴室没有镜子
[16:58] It’s not gonna be reversed because you’re the one who– 这怎么会有歧义呢 因为你们…
[17:05] As for Abed, for his sake, 至于说阿布蒂 为了他好
[17:08] I guess I’ll have to take him out. 我看我必须调教他一下了
[17:10] Poor little guy. 可怜的小家伙
[17:12] Oh, good. That’s nice. 太好了 真棒
[17:32] Abed. 阿布蒂
[17:35] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[17:36] Making tater tots. 炸土豆泥
[17:38] You were right, people got sick of chicken. 你是对的 人们会对炸鸡腻味的
[17:40] But I was close. 但我接近了
[17:42] I just need a new food, a new system. 只需要一种新的食物 新的动作系统
[17:44] I’m gonna experiment with jalapeno poppers next 下一步 我打算试试椒盐辣味什锦条
[17:45] -and then zucchini zircles. – I don’t get it. -还有西葫芦拼盘 -我不明白
[17:47] It’s not that complicated, Jeff. 杰夫 这并不复杂
[17:48] They replaced the “C” in circle with a “Z” For zucchini. 只是把拼盘这个单词的C 换成了Z
[17:50] No, no, I mean, why are you here? 不是这个 我是问你为什么在这儿
[17:52] You said you were close? 你说自己接近了
[17:57] What were you close to? 接近了什么
[18:01] To the group? 学习小组吗
[18:04] To people? 人类?
[18:06] Please don’t do a special episode about me. 别在我身上弄个特别辑出来
[18:07] Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. 我想都不会想
[18:11] Everyone else needs my help. 人人都需要我的帮助
[18:13] That’s what people don’t get, 但大家不明白
[18:14] is that they need to get me. 他们需要理解我
[18:17] I just need to be able to connect to people like you can, 我只是想要和你一样 能与人沟通
[18:20] and then I can make everyone happy. 这样我可以让每个人都快乐
[18:26] Do you know why I’m here? 知道我为什么在这里吗
[18:28] You got caught with a fake bachelor’s degree. 你的假文凭曝光了 才沦落此地
[18:30] By the way, they started using that as a seasonal arc on “Law & Order”. 顺便说下 《法律与秩序》的整季架构也用了这招
[18:33] Total rip off. 真是欺骗观众
[18:34] I’m here to dismantle the fryer, 我是来拆除炸锅的
[18:37] to cut your power off at its source. 从源头 掐断你的权力
[18:42] Don’t you see what happened? 你还没认识到发生了什么事吗
[18:44] I manipulated the group into getting you the fry cook job 我操纵小组 让你得到这份工作
[18:46] so I could have some chicken. 这样我就有炸鸡吃
[18:48] And you turned it all into a way to make everyone like you. 而你却利用这职位 让每个人都喜欢你
[18:53] Made me ashamed of myself. 让我觉得丢人
[18:54] Made me jealous. 让我觉得妒忌
[18:57] Maybe this is a special episode. 也许这是特别辑
[18:58] -It’s pretty alarming behavior, Jeff. – Yeah. -杰夫 这可是警钟 -是的
[19:01] You know, there’s specialists you could talk to. 这里有个专家 你可以聊聊
[19:03] – Yeah, maybe I should do that. – Mm-hmm. -是的 也许我应该聊聊 -是
[19:05] – In the meantime… – Mm-hmm? -另外 -什么
[19:07] Let’s make a deal. 我们做个交易吧
[19:08] I’ll help you connect with people, 我会帮助你和大家沟通
[19:10] and you help me do a better job with them. 你帮助我与他人沟通得更好
[19:12] Like “Knight Rider”. 就像《霹雳游侠》[NBC经典罪案剧]
[19:13] Exactly. Like “Knight Rider”. 正是 就像《霹雳游侠》
[19:15] Deal. 成交
[19:17] I’ll put on a leather jacket 我会穿上皮夹克
[19:18] and make out with an aerobics instructor. 和健美操教练亲热
[19:19] You pull around front and comedically 你就带喜剧色彩的周旋四处
[19:21] startle passersby with your ability to talk. 能言善辩到足以惊吓路人[剧中情节]
[19:23] Maybe we should just stay here 也许我们应该就在这儿
[19:25] and have a plate of chicken fingers. 享受一盘炸鸡柳
[19:26] Cool. 帅
[19:28] Can we eat them while sitting on a table 我们能坐在桌上吃吗
[19:30] like in “Sixteen Candles”? 就像电影《十六支蜡烛》[84年青春片]
[19:31] – Pick one reference, Abed. – “Sixteen Candles” -阿布蒂 只能选一个作参考 -《十六支蜡烛》
[19:34] And just like that, the mafia movie was over. 就这样 黑帮电影结束了
[19:37] I quit the fry cook job, 我辞掉了炸鸡柳的工作
[19:38] somewhat for the sake of the family, 有几分是为了这个大家庭
[19:39] but mostly for the sake of jeff’s ego. 但最主要 是为了杰夫的尊严
[19:41] Poor guy. 可怜的杰夫
[19:45] Things went back to normal. 一切都回归正轨
[19:47] Now everyone’s back to being a bunch of regular schnooks, 大家都做回了正常笨蛋团体中的一员
[19:49] and I’m back to being a weirdo, 我也回到了怪胎的角色
[19:51] back to watching from the outside… 和以前一样 热眼旁观
[19:53] For now. 暂时的
[19:54] There’s still not enough chicken fingers. 炸鸡柳总是不够
[19:57] – No way. – What? -不是吧 -什么
[20:00] ‘Cause as soon as our family moved out, 因为我们这个家族刚退出
[20:01] a new syndicate moved in to take its place. 马上有新的集团上位
[20:03] But you know what they’ll never make a replacement for? 但你知道他们永远无法替代的角色是什么吗
[20:08] Friends. 朋友
[20:11] Okay, thank you. That’s great, Abed. 谢谢 阿布蒂 非常好
[20:14] But could you just answer the question? 但你能直接回答问题吗
[20:16] What was it? 什么问题
[20:17] Do you know who might have stolen 你是否知道 有可能是谁
[20:19] a box of hairnets from the kitchen? 从厨房偷了一盒发网
[20:21] – Someone with hair. – I’m gonna write that down. -有头发的人 -我写下这点
[20:29] – Ready? – Mm-hmm. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[20:33] Never been done. 没玩过的
[20:34] – That’s nice. – Here I come. -不错 -我来了
[20:35] – Back up at same stairs. – It’s good. -同一楼梯走上来 -很好
[20:38] Double escalator. 上下扶手电梯
[20:42] I haven’t see that before. How did you think of that? 我没见过这个 你们怎么会想到的
[20:45] And now for our signature trick. 现在送上经典桥段
[20:47] Awesome elevator. 劲爆电梯
[20:49] – No. – I can’t do it. -不看了 -看不下去了
[20:50] I got babies. I gotta get home. 家里还有孩子呢 我得回去了
[20:51] – It’s their loss. – Yeah. -不看是损失 -是的
[21:04] -That was awesome. – Yeah. -劲爆换衫 -没错
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme