Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I had to get up so early for my bus, 我今天为了赶公车起了个大早
[00:02] I caught the tail end of what Cinemax gets up to at night. “家庭院线”的午夜场都被我赶上个结尾
[00:05] Subscription canceled. 我把”家庭院线”取消了
[00:06] I got that channel for Eddie Murphy movies, 我花钱是要看艾迪·墨菲的电影[喜剧黑人明星]
[00:08] not stimulation. 不是为了暴力色情片
[00:09] Wait, why are you taking the bus? 等等 你为什么要坐公交车
[00:10] What happened to your minivan? 你的车呢
[00:11] My ex-husband needed it. 我前夫要用
[00:13] The person he’s dating works at a club. 他约会的对象在一家俱乐部上班
[00:15] An hour from the city. 离市区有一小时的车程
[00:17] Ah, well, I’ll play a violin for them, 要不我去给他们拉上一曲小提琴
[00:18] and maybe she can strip to it. 也许她可以踩着音乐大跳脱衣舞
[00:20] Kind people are always kind, Britta, 做好人不能有选择性 布雷塔
[00:22] Not just when it’s easy. 要随时随地当雷锋
[00:23] As we stand once again upon the deadline 当我们又一次站在
[00:27] to drop or add classes, 选课或退课的生死线上
[00:29] I hereby present this semester’s Jeff Winger pick 我现在宣布这学期杰夫·翁格推荐之选
[00:32] for ultimate blow-off class: 终极减压课
[00:34] Beginner pottery. 初级陶艺
[00:36] I don’t know– your last “Blow-off” Class 这可说不准 你上一个减压课
[00:38] ended up teaching me to live in the moment, 结果变成了”活在当下”实践课
[00:39] which I will always regret and never do again. 简直是我人生一大败笔
[00:42] This one’s different. I researched. 这个可不一样 我调查过了
[00:44] You don’t even have to make a good pot. 你根本就不用去做个好陶器出来
[00:45] You get an art credit for participation. 只要积极参与就会得个艺术学分
[00:49] This class is like a redhead that drinks scotch 这堂课就像是爱喝威士忌
[00:52] and loves “Die Hard”. 爱看《虎胆龙威》的红发女郎
[00:53] I suggest you all get her number. 我建议你们都挑这个容易上的上
[00:57] Guess which class I signed up for. 猜猜我申请了哪门课
[00:59] Singing with Tennille? 与坦妮尔飙歌[70年代歌手]
[01:02] Sailing. 航海课
[01:03] But the nearest body of water is 2 1/2 hours away. 但离咱最近的水域也要两个半钟头的车程
[01:05] Leagues, Abed. 海里 阿布蒂
[01:07] We don’t measure water by hours. 水上距离不用小时来计算
[01:09] It’s a one-week intensive 你会在一条真船上通过
[01:10] that gives you hands-on experience on a real boat 一周的强化训练得到实践经验
[01:13] right here in the parking lot. 船就在这儿的停车场里
[01:15] I’d rather learn boats than pots. 比起陶艺我更喜欢这个
[01:17] I was going to take a class on how to put together 我本来准备选另一门课的 如何写好
[01:19] an online dating profile, 网上交友的个人简介
[01:20] but I think sailing in the parking lot is less pathetic. 但我想在停车场开船 会显得没那么”饥渴”
[01:23] A black person on a sailboat? 黑人开帆船
[01:24] I gotta see this. I’m in. 我得看看去 我加入
[01:26] How ’bout you, Abed? Wanna sail with us? 你呢 阿布蒂 想跟我们一起航海吗
[01:28] There’s black people. 这里都是黑人哦
[01:30] Mm-hmm, there’s two. 有两个哦
[01:35] All right. 不错
[01:36] Hello, ladies. What are you guys making, 女士们好 你们在做什么呢
[01:39] big balls here? 大球吗
[01:40] Oh, yeah. You guys getting dirty? 你们都把自己弄得脏兮兮的
[01:43] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[01:44] Heh, all right. 很好
[01:46] Hey, Laura Ingalls. 你好 罗兰·英格斯[美国女作家]
[01:48] Home Depot guy. 家得宝男[大型连锁家具建材店]
[01:49] Who’s making pots? 谁要做罐子啊
[01:52] Let’s participate this thing. 让我们一起参与进来吧
[01:55] Ladies, I don’t know why you’re laughing. 女士们 我不知道你们干嘛要笑
[01:56] I really do want to make my mom an ashtray. 但是我真的想给我妈做个烟灰缸
[02:04] Hello, my precious blueberries. 大家好 我珍爱的小蓝莓们
[02:07] Hello. 大家好
[02:10] All right, let’s spin those wheels and play. 好的 让我们转动轮子开始玩吧
[02:12] With some clay. 玩泥巴
[02:14] Now there’s one, and only one, rule in this class. 这门课有且只有一条规矩
[02:17] I will tolerate no reenacting, 我不容许任何人
[02:19] whether it’s ironic or sincere, 不管是出于恶搞还是真心
[02:21] of the Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore 重演帕特里克·斯威兹和黛米·摩尔
[02:23] pottery scene in “Ghost”. 在《人鬼情未了》中的那场做陶器的戏
[02:25] Ever since that movie was released in 1990, 自从那电影于1990年上映以来
[02:28] I have seen every conceivable variation 我见识了各种所能想到的版本
[02:32] of what I call “Ghosting.” 我把他们叫做”见鬼情未了”
[02:34] This could be guy-on-girl, girl-on-guy… 有的是男抱女 也有女抱男
[02:37] The hilarious guy-on-guy. 还有令人捧腹的男抱男
[02:44] So, since it never stopped, 所以 鉴于这种事持续发生
[02:47] I had to adopt a zero ghost tolerance policy. 我不得不对此采取杀无赦的政策
[02:53] If you so much as hum three notes 如果你胆敢 哪怕只哼出”正义兄弟”
[02:54] from that Righteous Brothers song, 那首歌的前三个音节[《人鬼情未了》插曲]
[02:56] with god is my witness, I will come at you. 我向天起誓 我会宰了你
[02:58] With everything I’ve got. 凶器不限
[03:00] Okay? 明白了吗
[03:01] Let’s have a great time! 让我们玩个痛快吧
[03:06] I’m making falafel. 我在做炸豆丸子
[03:08] Not edible. 不过不能吃
[03:13] What are you making? 你在做什么
[03:15] A vase. 花瓶啊
[03:18] – Hey, guys. – Yep? -伙计们 -啥
[03:19] Look what I made. 看看我做的
[03:21] Participant badge. 参与者徽章
[03:24] Oh, god. 上帝啊
[03:26] I don’t know how. 我不知道怎么回事
[03:29] I mean, I just– 我是说 我只是
[03:30] I stuck my hands into the clay 我把手插进陶土里
[03:31] and it happened. 然后就成这个样子了
[03:32] You look at me. 看着我
[03:34] You have a gift. 你很有天赋
[03:36] Jeff’s competitive side had come out before. 杰夫以前也曾表现出其好胜的一面
[03:39] He had even displayed envy. 他甚至曾经妒火中烧
[03:41] But on that first day of pottery class, he discovered– 但是在陶艺课的第一天 他发现
[03:43] – Abed. – Yeah. -阿布蒂 -在
[03:44] – What did we discuss? – No voiceover. Sorry. -咱们怎么说的 -不许旁白 对不起
[03:47] It is kind of a crutch. 这是我的精神寄托
[03:57] I’ve never been on a boat before. 我以前从来没上过船
[03:59] I didn’t know what to wear. 我不知道该穿什么来
[04:00] Yeah, it’s intimidating. 是啊 它让我们望而生畏
[04:02] We’re in Pierce’s world now. 咱们现在到了皮尔斯的地盘了
[04:04] He’s got all the boat clothes. 他穿着全套的航海服
[04:05] Look at him christen. 看看他的首航掷瓶仪式
[04:07] That were me, I would have broken the bottle. 如果是我 那瓶子早就破了
[04:10] I’m Professor Slaughter. 我是斯劳特教授
[04:12] Welcome aboard the S.S. Nose candy, 欢迎登上迷幻号
[04:16] recently purchased through government auction. 这是最近通过政府拍卖购得的
[04:18] Oh, that’s nice. 挺好的
[04:20] It’s not nice– it’s your only weapon 一点也不好 这是你对抗
[04:21] against the raging sea. 汹涌波涛的唯一武器
[04:23] You don’t know how to use her, you’re dead. 要是你不知道怎么使唤她 你必死无疑
[04:24] Together, you will work as one crew. 你们是一队船员 要同心协力
[04:26] You will succeed or fail as one crew. 要荣辱与共 共同进退
[04:28] You will consider this parking lot the ocean. 你们要将这个停车场想象成大海
[04:31] Whatever you drop, you lose. 什么东西掉下船 就算是没了
[04:33] Mishandle the sails– you capsize and die. 航行出错 就会船倾人亡
[04:36] Now, does little Miss Nice have a name? 现在 这位挺好小姐叫什么名字
[04:38] Sh-Shirley Bennett. 雪 雪瑞·伯纳德
[04:39] Well, now you’re Captain Shirley Bennett. 好的 现在你是雪瑞·伯纳德船长
[04:42] Aw, man! 搞什么
[04:43] You will follow her every order. 你要遵从她每一项命令
[04:48] – I’ve never been a captain before. – I have. -我以前从没当过船长 -我当过
[04:51] I commanded a jet ski through an electrical storm 我指挥着一辆水上摩托艇穿过了一场雷雨
[04:53] and only had one casualty. 而且只有一人遇难
[04:56] Jet skis only hold two people. 水上摩托艇只能坐两人
[04:57] Exactly. Saved half the crew. 没错 我救了一半的船员
[05:00] Pottery’s much cooler than I thought. 陶艺课比我想得酷多了
[05:01] And harder! 也难多了
[05:02] Well, except for that guy Rich. 对了 除了那个叫里奇的家伙
[05:04] – He’s, like, a natural. – Yeah, -他就像出了娘胎就会做陶了 -是啊
[05:06] I’m worried about the effect that it’s having on Jeff, though. 我很担心这件事对杰夫产生了影响
[05:10] Someone call a shrink. What? 某人咨询了心理医生啊 扯什么呢
[05:12] Well, you’re usually the cool one. 你一直是最能干最厉害的人
[05:13] Abed… you understand the point 阿布蒂 你知道减压课的意义
[05:16] of a blow-off class is to blow it off, 就在于放松心情 缓解压力吧
[05:18] not to be cool, making really important mud pies. 而不是逞能 做什么泥巴饼
[05:21] You’re not willing to admit he’s talented? 你不愿承认他的天分吗
[05:23] No, because he’s not. 不 因为他不是天才
[05:25] I mean, if I were ever to make an effort in that class, 我是说 如果我在那门课上努努力
[05:27] you’d think I was the cat’s pajamas too. 你们也会觉得我不同凡响
[05:29] Cat’s pajamas? Okay, Pierce. 不同凡响 你说的是我吧
[05:32] Wow, somebody’s mommy gave him too much praise. 瞧瞧 某人被他老妈夸多了哦
[05:36] Man, so did someone’s psyche teacher. 某人也被心理学老师夸的自以为是了吧
[05:45] Yes, I was robbed at the YMCA… again. 没错 我在基督教青年会又被劫了
[05:55] All right. 好了
[05:57] Let’s do this. 开始吧
[06:10] Jeff, do you know what you are? 杰夫 你知道你是什么样的人吗
[06:12] You’re special. 你不平凡
[06:14] You’re very special, Jeff. 你很不平凡 杰夫
[06:16] You’re the most special little boy in the world. 你是世界上最不平凡的小男孩
[06:31] Take her back to harbor! 启程回港
[06:33] Flank the sheets and, uh, trim the head sail. 控帆索准备 调整前帆
[06:35] – Aye-aye. – Aye-aye. -收到 -收到
[06:39] Eyes on me for a moment. 大家都停一下 看着我
[06:40] I don’t see students here. 在这里 我没有看到学生
[06:43] I see seamen. And I didn’t create them. 看到的都是海员 而且这不是我的幻觉
[06:46] From the moment you climbed aboard, 从你们上船那一刻起
[06:48] I saw seamen inside you. 我就看到你们海员的一面
[06:49] More importantly, 更重要的是
[06:50] you’ve stopped giggling at the word “seamen”, 你们已经不拿”海员”这词取乐了[英文中与精液同音]
[06:53] and that’s the mark of a real seaman. 这是成为真正海员的标志
[06:55] All right, as you were. 好了 你们继续
[06:57] Okay, then. 好的 接下来
[06:58] Crew, make fast the topping lift. 船员们 快速转动吊杆千斤索
[07:00] I’ll get the rope. 我来收绳子
[07:03] Oh, my god! 老天
[07:06] Damn, he’s ghost riding the jib. 见鬼 简直就是船帆上的恶灵骑士
[07:08] Pierce, hang on! 皮尔斯 坚持住
[07:11] That hat’s gone. Lost at sea. 那帽子掉海里找不回来了
[07:13] I might be able to reach it! 也许我可以够到它
[07:14] It landed on that Hyundai. 它落到那辆”现代”上了
[07:16] I mean, mermaid’s car. 我意思是 那是美人鱼的车
[07:19] – Get back on this boat! – No, no, no. -快把他拉回来 -别 别 别啊
[07:22] Well, I spoke too soon. Everybody gets a “D.” 真是经不起夸啊 全体都得D
[07:27] If I’d have chosen to hit you with a storm just then, 如果刚才考核的背景是在暴风雨中
[07:29] you all would have failed. 你们早就全军覆没了
[07:31] You better get your crew in line, captain. 船长 你最好管好你的船员
[07:34] Permission to speak? 请求批准发言
[07:37] You really screwed the pooch on that one, Captain. 这事真的是你搞砸的 船长
[07:39] And I can’t swim. 我不会游泳
[07:43] So you see, ladies, 看见没 女士们
[07:44] it’s actually a working fountain… 事实上 这个喷泉有用的
[07:46] with a bird. 上面还落了只鸟
[07:51] Hey, Jeff, ready to make some art in the shape of a vase? 杰夫 准备好做些花瓶状的艺术品了吗
[07:53] – No, I can’t. – Let me take a look. -没 做不了了 -让我帮你看看
[07:57] Uh, come on, Rich. 拜托 里奇
[07:58] Being good at beginner pottery doesn’t mean you can heal people. 在初级陶艺课上大放光彩 并不意味着你能给人看病
[08:01] That’s true. 确实没错
[08:02] But my medical degree does. I’m a doctor. 但是我有医学学位 我是医生
[08:05] – A doctor? – I just take pottery to unwind. -医生 -就是做做陶器放松一下
[08:07] Haven’t lost a patient in five years 连续五年零事故的纪录
[08:09] puts a lot of pressure on a person. 会给医生不少压力
[08:11] So the good news is this is neither sprained nor broken. 好消息 你的手指既没扭伤也没骨折
[08:14] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[08:15] But I’ll have to get a second opinion from a guy 但我得去问问编篮课上的什么人
[08:17] in my basket weaving class. 听听他的诊断结果又是什么
[08:21] That’s great. That’s funny. 不错啊 有意思
[08:22] Good to see you getting along with Rich. 看到你跟里奇和谐相处真好
[08:25] What’s he like? 他人怎么样
[08:27] – He’s a ringer. – A what? -他是个枪手 -什么
[08:30] You know, a conman, a grifter. 就是一个骗子 下套的
[08:31] A ringer. 枪手
[08:33] He’s an expert potter who signs up for novice classes 他是个陶艺老手 却报名陶艺初学班
[08:35] to impress people. 就是为了博眼球
[08:37] But if he wants to impress people, 但他如果真想博眼球的话
[08:38] why join a pottery class? 为什么要报陶艺班
[08:39] Why not just say, “hi, I’m a doctor.” 不如直接说 “大家好 我是医生”
[08:41] Because he’s crazy. 因为他是个疯子
[08:44] And fancy jobs don’t impress people. 还有 好工作并不一定能博取注意力
[08:46] I mean, you weren’t impressed I’m a lawyer. 比如说 我是律师并不能吸引你
[08:47] Well, anyone could be a lawyer. 谁都可以当律师啊
[08:49] You can even represent yourself. 你可以给自己辩护
[08:50] You can’t do surgery on yourself. 却不能给自己做手术
[08:51] It’s illegal. You’d get arrested. 这是违法的 会被捕的
[08:53] And then you’d get a free lawyer. 但接着就会免费得到一个律师
[08:55] Rich just showed me how to make a flared lip on my pot 里奇刚给我演示了怎么把瓶口做成喇叭状
[08:57] and check for breast lumps. 还有怎么检查乳房肿块
[09:00] I don’t know how 我不知道会以什么方式
[09:01] and I don’t know when, 也不知道会在什么时候
[09:02] but one day, that guy is gonna slip up. 但总有一天 那小子会露出马脚的
[09:05] And when that happens, 一旦狐狸尾巴露出来了
[09:06] I am gonna be there to expose him. 我一定会一脚踩住
[09:07] Jeff, check it out. 杰夫 看这边
[09:09] If your finger’s still bugging you, 如果你的手指还妨碍你
[09:10] just get creative. 可以来点创新
[09:13] – I wanna kiss you on the mouth. – I’m sorry. -我要吻上你的唇 -你说什么
[09:22] Hey, Rich. Hey! 里奇 等等
[09:24] Don’t run so fast. 别跑这么快
[09:26] You’re among friends. 这里没有坏人
[09:27] How you doing, Jeff? What’s up? 你好 杰夫 什么事
[09:28] Oh, not much. Nada mucho. 没啥 没沙
[09:30] Noddily…Merchant. 木 傻
[09:32] I just wanted to thank you, doc pottery-wood, 我就是想谢谢你帮我看手指
[09:34] for taking a look at my finger. “陶木”大夫
[09:36] Anytime. 不客气
[09:37] Doc pottery-wood. I like it. “陶木”大夫 这名字我喜欢
[09:40] Yeah. Have you taken many pottery classes? 你以前上过陶艺课吗
[09:42] No, this is my first. 没 这是第一次上
[09:43] – Of the year? – ever. -今年第一次? -平生第一次
[09:45] -No pottery at doctor’s school? – Medical school? -医生的学堂里没有陶艺课吗 -医学院?
[09:47] – Pottery school. – Pottery school? -陶学院 -陶学院?
[09:48] Oh, pottery school, how long? 陶学院呀 上了多久
[09:50] You know, Jeff, it’s kind of weird. 杰夫 这样挺诡异的
[09:52] I feel like I’m being interrogated, 我有种被审讯的感觉
[09:53] but by someone who doesn’t really want to know anything important. 审问的还净是些无关紧要的八卦问题
[09:58] Oh, hey…New Mexico. 新墨西哥州来的
[10:00] Long way from home. 离这儿很远啊
[10:01] Yeah, well, I did my residency in Santa Fe. 是啊 我曾在圣达菲做过实习住院医生
[10:04] Santa Fe? 圣达菲[新墨西哥州首府]
[10:05] Yeah. Can I give you a lift somewhere? 是的 需要我载你一程吗
[10:07] Oh…no, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[10:09] I’m gettin’ there. 我离目的地很近了
[10:10] Well, of course, yes, he’d be in college. 当然 没错 他是念过大学
[10:19] – Did you sleep here? – Only for a few hours. -你昨晚睡在这里吗 -只睡了几个小时
[10:22] Guess where Rich is from. 猜猜里奇来自哪儿
[10:25] Couldn’t have been “Crazy Town”. You’d have gone to high school together. 肯定不是”疯狂小镇” 否则跟你这疯子一起上高中了
[10:27] Santa Fe, New Mexico. 新墨西哥州的圣达菲
[10:30] Nobody gets out of Santa Fe without learning how to make a pot. 那地儿出来的没有不会制陶的
[10:33] 45% hispanic, 该城人口有45%是拉丁裔
[10:34] fifth highest native American population. 美国人口中第五大种族
[10:37] They eat and breathe clay there. 他们是吃陶土长大的
[10:39] I think some of this research may have been done on Wikipedia. 你这个什么调查怕是在维基[网络百科全书]上挖的吧
[10:42] You’re mocking me? 你在挖苦我吗
[10:43] You? No, no. 就凭你 别怕
[10:45] Fine, fine, fine. Go ahead–mock me. 来来来 尽管挖苦我好了
[10:47] – Oh, Jeff… you’re Goldbluming. – I’m Goldbluming? -杰夫 你改姓高布伦了吗 -我改姓高布伦
[10:52] I-I-I don’t know what that means. 我 我 我不懂你说的是啥意思[高布伦的经典台词]
[10:54] Look, I have work to do, before class, 听好了 上课前我有正事要做
[10:57] because I want to catch Rich when he slips up. 我要在里奇露出狐狸尾巴时一脚踩住
[10:59] Who even cares if he’s pretending to be a beginner? 谁在乎他是不是在装菜鸟呢
[11:01] Pottery cares. Integrity cares. 不朽的制陶业在乎 正直与诚信不容亵渎
[11:04] Look, I don’t care. 我可不在乎
[11:05] I just care that he cares. 我只在乎他在乎些什么
[11:08] It’s lame that he cares. 他在乎的那些都见不得人
[11:09] Yeah, yeah, yeah. My shoelace came untied. 我的鞋带松了
[11:11] It could happen to anybody. 谁的鞋带没松过啊
[11:12] That’s your excuse? 这就是你的借口
[11:13] Britta weighs five pounds, Troy can’t swim, 布雷塔一副单薄的小体格 特洛伊是旱鸭子
[11:15] and I’ve never even seen the ocean. 而我连海长啥样儿都不知道
[11:16] -Uh, I can swim, racist. – You listen to me, Pierce. -别门缝里看人 我会水 -听好了 皮尔斯
[11:20] On my boat, the crew comes first. 我要以全体船员这个大局为重
[11:21] No single person is above it. 丢卒保车的事儿我一定做的出
[11:22] You either shape up or ship the hell out. 你要么打醒精神 要么趁早滚蛋
[11:25] Now I know what the “C” in “Captain” stands for. 现在我可算知道”船长”一词有何深意了
[11:28] – Crabapple. -Shirley, I thought you said -见风使舵 -雪瑞 你不是说过
[11:31] that kind people were always kind. “做好人不能有选择性”
[11:33] Yes, and strong people change. 是 但强者会见机行事
[11:35] If the sea was always still and calm, nobody would respect her. 如果大海总是风平浪静 又有谁会对大海心怀敬畏
[11:38] I’m like the sea. 我如大海一般变化莫测
[11:40] Cuckoo birds, do you mind? 喳喳鸟们 有点眼力劲儿好吧
[11:42] This is important. 我这儿干正事儿呢
[11:44] College is where most mental health problems are activated. 大学是大多数精神疾病的温床
[11:46] I hope I get multiple personalities. 我倒希望我有多重人格
[11:48] I get lonely in long showers. 这样淋浴再长 我都不会寂寞难耐了
[11:53] Barometer’s dropping. Temperature’s warm. 气压下降 气温变暖
[11:56] We’re heading into a high pressure flow. 我们正顶着高压气流航行
[11:59] That’s a perfect storm. 这暴风雨来头不小啊
[12:02] Reef the mainsail and furl the jib! 收主帆和三角帆
[12:05] Is that nautical talk or urban speak? 这说的是航海术语还是都市俗语
[12:07] – We have to turn back. – Accidental jib! -我们得返航 -三角帆突然失控
[12:10] Hit the deck! 趴在甲板上
[12:14] Man overboard! 有船员落水了
[12:15] Oh, my God, Pierce is dead! 天哪 皮尔斯死了
[12:17] No, wait. His stomach is moving. 不 等等 肚皮依然起伏中
[12:19] Oh, my God. Pierce! Gah! 天哪 皮尔斯 接住
[12:22] Ohh! That’s it. 这就好
[12:23] Pull me in! 拉我上去
[12:24] – The storm is overtaking you, Captain. – We don’t have time. -暴风雨在吞噬你 船长 -我们没时间了
[12:28] I’m trying as hard as I can. I have skinny arms for a quarterback. 吃奶的劲儿我都用上了 可我这个四分卫瘦骨如柴
[12:31] I said we don’t have time. 我说了 我们没有时间了
[12:36] What? No. Wha–wait. 啥 别 等等
[12:39] Pull me in. What do you mean “time”? 拉我上去 你说没什么时间了
[12:41] I–that’s it. 我 完了
[12:47] Wha– No! Nooo! 什… 别 别
[12:51] – Bring the boom amidship. – Nooo! -把帆桁拉到船中间来 -不要啊
[12:57] What in god’s name have we done? 我们真是造孽啊
[13:04] Get out of my parking spot, dip-wad! 蠢货 从我的停车位上滚开
[13:07] Security! 保安呢
[13:09] I mean, take an intermediate class if you’re intermediate. 明明会两下子就别在菜鸟堆里混啊
[13:13] Don’t come in here making your fear of failure our problem. 别因为怕露怯就来这儿给我们添堵啊
[13:17] I mean, it’s crazy. 这太荒谬了
[13:18] It’s crazy. 真荒谬啊
[13:20] I mean, he’s a crazy person. 这人简直不可理喻
[13:21] – I’m scared. – It’s okay. This is good for him. -我好怕怕 -没事 这对他来说是好事
[13:24] He’s confronting his own limitations. 他正在直面他自身的局限性
[13:28] Busted! 穿帮
[13:30] Fatal mistake, Richy boy. 奇奇同学 你犯了个致命错误
[13:32] – You…are…busted. – I am? -狐狸尾巴被我踩到了 -是吗
[13:35] You just used the throwing off the hump method. 你刚才用了拍瓷法
[13:39] That’s an advanced pottery technique, 这是高级制陶技巧
[13:41] which I know, because last night, 我了如指掌 因为昨晚
[13:44] I read the entire encyclopedia of pottery. 我通读了制陶百科大全
[13:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[13:50] You are no beginner… 别装菜了
[13:52] Santa Fe. 圣达菲老鸟
[13:54] Hey, what is going on, my blueberries? 蓝莓果们 怎么了
[13:57] Show him what you did. 让他见识下你刚才的高超技艺
[13:59] – No. – I rest my case. -不 -无需多言[律师常用语]
[14:01] – What case? – Throw the freakin’ hump, imposter! -什么多言 -给老子拍瓷 你这江湖骗子
[14:06] No! What are you… 别 你在做什…[《人鬼情未了》经典镜头]
[14:08] It’s the hilarious guy-on-guy. 这就是令人捧腹的男抱男版本
[14:10] One rule I asked you to follow. One. 我就向你们提了一个要求 就一个
[14:13] Look! 睁大你的狗眼
[14:15] I had it made before he died. It’s not in bad taste. 他去世前这照片就挂上了 我并无意冒犯他本人
[14:18] -Out, Winger! – Fine. -出去 翁格 -好
[14:21] That’s fine. No, that’s fine. 好的很 好的很
[14:25] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[14:26] You failed a class so easy 轻而易举地就把这门课挂了
[14:28] that people pass it in the hallway get a contact credit! 而别人不费吹灰之力就能挣到学分
[14:31] *Oh* 哦
[14:33] *My love* 我的爱
[14:35] *My darlin’* 我的爱人[《人鬼情未了》插曲]
[14:37] You son of a– 你这个杂…
[14:38] *I’ve hungered for your touch* 我渴望你的爱抚
[14:41] No! Nooo! 不要啊
[14:43] This is abuse! 这是精神鞭笞
[14:44] – This is abuse! Stop it! That is a satanic sound! – *Are you still mine?* -闭嘴 这是魔鬼之音 -你是否依然属于我
[14:49] Pierce, do you still have the number of that private investigator 皮尔斯 之前你怀疑罗斯·佩罗[IT精英 大富豪]睡了你妈
[14:52] you used when you thought Ross Perot was sleeping with your mom? 你找的那个私家侦探的电话还留着吗
[14:55] Is this about that guy in your pottery class? 是要整整你陶艺课上的那家伙吗
[14:57] – Yeah. – Face the facts, Jeffrey. -对 -面对现实吧 杰夫
[14:58] This kid’s got some natural talent you just don’t have. 那孩子拥有某些你所不具备的天赋
[15:01] How would you know? 你怎么知道的
[15:02] – It’s all over the school. – Great. -学院里早传开了 -真是坏事传千里
[15:07] Why aren’t you in sailing class? 你怎么没去上帆船课
[15:09] Uh, they drowned me. 他们任我淹死了
[15:10] – Why? – For a better grade. -为什么 -想得高分呗
[15:11] Look, weren’t we discussing your flaws, Jeff? 杰夫 我们不是在讨论你的问题吗
[15:15] I mean, why are you letting this guy get to you so much? 干嘛要让这家伙搅乱你的心情
[15:17] What’s really going on? 到底发生了什么事
[15:19] I made a bad pot. 我做的陶器很烂
[15:22] For some reason, I always thought that I was special 因为某种原因 我一直觉得自己很特别
[15:25] and different. 与众不同
[15:26] And I guess I just have a really hard time 我觉得让我难受的就是
[15:30] when I want to be good at something, 当我想做好一件事的时候
[15:32] and I suck. 却不得要领
[15:39] Here, give me a hand. 拉我一把
[15:40] – What are you doing? – I’m going back to my sailing class. -你干嘛呢 -我要重回航海课
[15:42] After they murdered you? 在他们谋害了你之后吗
[15:44] Jeffrey, when I was born, 杰夫瑞 我出生的时候
[15:46] I got my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, 脐带绕在了脖子上
[15:48] both arms, and one of my ankles. 还绕上了两条胳膊和一只脚踝
[15:50] Mom said that there came a point 我妈说有那么一会儿
[15:52] when the doctors stopped delivering me 医生都不接生了
[15:53] and just started laughing. 开始大笑起来
[15:55] I mean, if I ever let being bad at something stop me, 我是说 我要是因为不擅长就却步
[15:59] I wouldn’t even be here. 那我都不会在这世上了
[16:01] That thing some men call failure, 有的人管这叫失败
[16:04] I call living. 我称之为生存
[16:05] Breakfast. 早餐
[16:07] And I’m not leaving till I’ve cleaned out the buffet. 不把食物扫光 我是不会走的
[16:11] Now, how ’bout a shove? 现在 你来推我一把
[16:21] Good luck, Pierce. 好运 皮尔斯
[16:22] Don’t need it. Never had it. 从不需要 从没有过
[16:28] Britta, trim the boom flat. 布雷塔 把吊杆调平
[16:30] Troy, sit windward to heal the boat. 特洛伊 迎风向调整
[16:33] My, the sea has a worthy opponent. 天哪 大海总算棋逢对手了
[16:36] Oh, my god. It’s Pierce. 老天爷 皮尔斯来了
[16:44] Man, that guy’s life is one, big joke. 那家伙的一生就是一大笑话
[16:51] I mean, I feel bad for him, 我挺为他感到可惜
[16:53] but things have been running smoother since he drowned. 不过自从他淹死之后 我们的确顺利许多
[16:56] I bet he gets that all the time. 我赌他一直知道自己是坏汤的老鼠屎
[16:58] Son of a… uhh. 他奶奶… 啊
[17:03] – Oh, my god. – Hey! I’m going down! -我的天 -船要沉了
[17:05] Pierce is going to be the only person ever 皮尔斯将是有史以来第一个
[17:08] to drown in a parking lot. 在停车场被淹死的人
[17:10] Twice. 两次呢
[17:14] – Help! – Damn the storm! -救命 -不理该死的暴风雨了
[17:16] We’re going after Pierce. 我们去营救皮尔斯
[17:17] Jump the halyard. 把帆拉满
[17:18] Star-burns, you get down there 星霸 你下去
[17:20] and you man the iron jenny. 发动引擎
[17:21] There’s a man overboard! 海上有一名落难者
[17:22] – That’s an order! – I’m gonna sink! -这是命令 -我要沉了
[17:25] I am about to get the only “A” I will ever get, 我就快拿到人生中绝无仅有的A了
[17:28] and Pierce isn’t even dying. 再说皮尔斯又不会真的挂掉
[17:29] – Bailing! – You don’t have to do this. -排水中 -你不需要这样的
[17:32] I know. 我知道
[17:33] But I’d rather be kind 但我宁愿做个好人
[17:34] and get stepped on every once in a while 时不时地挺身而出
[17:36] than be a hard-ass and turn my back on a friend. 也不要铁着心肠 抛弃朋友
[17:39] – Hoist the mains. – S.O.S.! -扬起主帆 -紧急呼救
[17:41] Beep beep! Help! 哔哔 救命啊
[17:43] I don’t wanna go this way. 我不要就这样死掉
[17:51] – We’re coming, Pierce! – Help! -我们就来 皮尔斯 -救命
[17:55] – How’s it looking? – We gotta go faster! -情况如何 -得再开快点儿
[17:58] Okay, come on, Star-burns! 好 星霸 加把劲
[18:00] It’s filling with water! 水已经淹满船了
[18:11] – It’s going down! – Pierce, we’re coming! -船要沉了 -皮尔斯 我们来了
[18:15] Dear god. Dear god. 上帝啊 神仙啊
[18:23] Oh, yeah. Oh, Britta. 噢 布雷塔
[18:25] Troy. Ohh. 特洛伊
[18:29] Here you go. 快上来
[18:30] – We got you. Here you go. – Okay. -抓住你了 快上来 -好
[18:34] – You okay? – You all right? -你还好吗 -没事吧
[18:37] You just steered your boat into a storm. 你把船驶进了暴风雨中
[18:39] Any last words? 有遗言吗
[18:40] The sea may be cold and unforgiving, 大海可能冷酷无情
[18:44] but I’m not. 但我有情
[18:45] The ship might go down, but, uh… 船是可能沉 但是
[18:48] at least she’ll go down with honor. 至少是载誉而沉
[18:50] I’ll take your captain’s hat. 我要收回你的船长帽
[18:53] ‘Cause I’m promoting you to admiral. 因为我要提拔你做海军上将
[18:54] You all get an “A”. 你们都能拿A
[18:56] Admiral Shirley. I like that. 海军上将雪瑞 我喜欢
[18:58] Well, it means nothing, really. 说实话 还真没什么意义
[18:59] The class is over. 这课结束了
[19:00] But you deserve it. 但这是你应得的
[19:01] Hey, somebody has to to this. 得有人来段这个
[19:04] I’m king of the wo– 我是世界之王[电影《泰坦尼克号》经典台词]
[19:07] Don’t ruin a perfect week. 别毁了完美的一周
[19:11] I’m–I’m not gonna spoon you again. 我不会再从后面给你来个熊抱了
[19:15] – I appreciate that. – Yeah, I can’t… -非常感谢 -我不能
[19:17] fully explain my behavior. 完全解释我的行为
[19:18] I mean, I’d love to blame boozer 我要归因于酒精作祟
[19:20] – or demon possession, but– – You know what? -或者撞邪了 -听着
[19:21] Don’t even worry about it. 你根本不用担心
[19:22] I’m bad at holding grudges. 我不会记仇的
[19:24] Well, I’m bad at pottery. 我不会做陶艺
[19:25] I’m an amateur pottery enthusiast 我是一名业余陶艺爱好者
[19:29] trying as hard as I can 努力地尝试着
[19:30] at something I suck at. 尽管我很烂
[19:32] It’s great. 但感觉棒极了
[19:33] And the teacher said I can stay, 老师说我可以留下来
[19:34] if I don’t have any more “Ghost” bursts. 条件是不能再来一幕”见鬼情未了”
[19:37] Fantastic. 真不错
[19:38] – Well, good luck. – Don’t need it. -祝你好运 -从不需要
[19:44] Jeff, you’re a normal person. 杰夫 你是一个普通人
[19:47] There’s nothing very special about you at all. 你根本没什么特别的
[19:50] You’re going to be great at a few things, 有一些事你会做的很好
[19:53] but really crappy at many more. 但会有更多的做不好
[19:55] And that takes a lot of the pressure off, 这样你就少了很多压力
[19:57] so you can live a full, happy life. 然后就能经历完满幸福的一生
[20:00] Oh, and sorry it took me so long to tell you that. 抱歉事隔如此之久才告诉你
[20:04] And it was only in your imagination. 还是在你的想像中
[20:06] My bad. 是我不好
[20:07] Kind of a sloppy mom. 我是个糊涂的老妈
[20:09] That’s okay, mom. 没事 妈
[20:11] Nobody’s perfect. 人无完人
[20:13] I’m still scared. 我还是怕怕的
[20:15] A clay ashtray. 一个陶制烟灰缸
[20:18] You’re an idiot. 你真白痴
[20:19] Why do you have time to make pottery? 你怎么有时间做陶艺
[20:21] Couldn’t you use a little more practice being a doctor? 就不能安分当你的医生吗
[20:25] Not that it’ll ever bring your brother back to life. 就算这样你的哥哥也回不来了
[20:29] It was supposed to be you on that roller coaster, Richard. 那个过山车上坐的应该是你 理查德
[20:32] It was supposed to be you! 死的应该是你
[20:45] Oh, come on. Again? 不会吧 又来
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme