时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Good morning, everybody. | 早啊 各位 |
[00:06] | – Hey. – Hi, Jeff. | -早 -早啊 杰夫 |
[00:07] | I brought bagels. | 我带了百吉饼来 |
[00:09] | Oh, I’d love a bagel. | 我要来一个 |
[00:10] | Be a perfect beginning for my first day of billiards class. | 作为我第一节桌球课的完美前奏 |
[00:14] | Oh, did you pick a special outfit | 你特意买了身新行头 |
[00:16] | so you can look sexy shooting pool? | 来伪装成性感桌球王子吗 |
[00:17] | Shirley, I have no idea what you are talkin’ about. | 雪瑞 你瞎说什么呢 |
[00:21] | 13. | 不吉利 |
[00:23] | Ah, great, so much for “baggels”. | 这下好了 “粑吉饼”泡汤了 |
[00:26] | So much for what? | 什么泡汤了 |
[00:27] | The baggels. You dropped them on the floor. | 粑吉饼 都被你搞到地上了 |
[00:29] | Uh, they’re called bagels. | 这叫百吉饼 |
[00:32] | Uh, I lived in New York, Troy. | 特洛伊 我可是正宗纽约客 |
[00:34] | I know what a baggel is. | 我知道什么是粑吉饼 |
[00:36] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有啥毛病吗 |
[00:37] | What? | 什么呀 |
[00:39] | You say bagel wrong. | 你把百吉饼都叫错了 |
[00:40] | I say it the same as you. | 我明明和你们说的一样 |
[00:41] | Say it again. | 那你再说一遍 |
[00:44] | Baggel. | 粑吉饼 |
[00:48] | Look, can we just keep studying? | 我们还是接着学习好了 |
[00:49] | We’re on page 258. | 现在看第二百五十八页 |
[00:51] | What “padge” was that? | 第几”亚”来着 |
[00:53] | Two “five-ty” eight. | 第二百五”是”页 |
[00:57] | Check this out. | 来瞧瞧这个 |
[00:59] | Oh, it’s a drawing of Abed with… | 是阿布蒂的画像 |
[01:01] | hearts all around it. | 周围布满了爱心 |
[01:04] | Strictly speaking, Troy, | 严格来说 特洛伊 |
[01:05] | the Bible condemns this level of friendship. | 这种越界的友情会遭天谴的 |
[01:06] | I didn’t draw that. | 不是我画的 |
[01:08] | I bought that book used. | 我买的二手书 |
[01:09] | It must have been whoever had it last. | 肯定是它的上一任主人画的 |
[01:10] | Obviously, it’s a girl who has a crush on Abed. | 显然是一个暗恋阿布蒂的姑娘画的 |
[01:13] | This is so romantic. | 好纯情 |
[01:15] | It’s just like the “Notebook”, except, | 就像是《恋恋笔记本》 |
[01:16] | instead of alzheimer’s, Abed has– | 这女生肯定没老年痴呆症[电影情节] 而是 |
[01:19] | someone who likes him. | 阿布蒂有了追求者 |
[01:21] | Well, whoever she is, she’s fat. | 不管她是谁 肯定是个肥婆 |
[01:23] | These thick pencil lines are drawn with a heavy hand. | 猪蹄子才能画出这么强劲的线条 |
[01:25] | We gotta find this person for Abed. | 我们得替阿布蒂找到她 |
[01:26] | Unless it’s a boy, then we have to find him for Jesus. | 万一是男的 我们就要代表上帝消灭他 |
[01:29] | But, either way, this is going to be fun. | 不管怎样 我们都有的玩儿了 |
[01:44] | Adios. | 再见 |
[01:48] | Adios. | 再见 |
[01:49] | Adios. | 再见 |
[01:50] | Adios. | 再见 |
[01:53] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[01:54] | Class is over. | 下课啦 |
[01:55] | I’m trying to get you to leave. | 我说的是你们可以撤啦 |
[01:57] | – Oh. – Oh…cool. | -这样 -挺好 |
[02:00] | Pick that up. | 捡起来 |
[02:01] | Senor Chang? | 昌老师 |
[02:03] | We’re trying to figure out | 我们想知道 |
[02:04] | whose Spanish book this was before Troy’s. | 特洛伊的二手课本原本属于谁 |
[02:15] | Jenny Adams. | 珍妮·亚当斯 |
[02:16] | Oh. | 好强大 |
[02:17] | Oh, come on. | 太假了 |
[02:19] | If all Chinese were psychic, you would have started | 要是中国人都这么神通广大 |
[02:21] | using birth control centuries ago. | 几百年前你们就会搞计划生育了 |
[02:22] | Her name’s in the front of the book, morons. | 扉页上写了名字 脑残们 |
[02:25] | Yay! He’s right. | 果然有 |
[02:27] | Them, I understand, but how did you not think of that? | 他们脑残也就算了 你怎么也被传染了 |
[02:30] | I may have been thrown off | 可能是布雷塔 |
[02:32] | by Britta’s pronunciation of the word “bagel.” | 念百吉饼的发音把我搞懵了 |
[02:34] | – How do you pronounce bagel? – I don’t. | -你怎么念百吉饼的 -不要 |
[02:35] | – Come on. – Baggel. | -乖 -粑吉饼 |
[02:36] | Ugh! You’re the worst. | 你是最脑残的 |
[02:39] | So… | 好了 |
[02:40] | We have a name. | 我们搞到名字了 |
[02:41] | Jenny Adams. | 珍妮·亚当斯 |
[02:42] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[02:44] | See? It’s a fat girl’s name. | 这名字一听就是个肥婆 |
[02:45] | Might as well be “Gravy Jones”. | 可能就像”肉汤怪味汽水”[广告词为”火鸡认证” 暗指肥胖] |
[02:47] | Pierce, it doesn’t matter what she looks like. | 皮尔斯 她的外表并不重要 |
[02:49] | This will be great for Abed. | 这对阿布蒂来说是件大好事 |
[02:51] | It will? | 是吗 |
[02:52] | Aren’t you excited about talking to her? | 要去和她搭讪了你不激动吗 |
[02:54] | – I wasn’t planning on it. – What? | -我可没打算去搭讪 -什么 |
[02:56] | Guys, come on. You heard Abed. | 伙计们 得了 你们也听到阿布蒂说的了 |
[02:58] | He’s not interested. Drop it. | 他对这没兴趣 你们就散了吧 |
[02:59] | Jeff, you need to mind your own business. | 杰夫 你还是管好自己吧 |
[03:00] | And, Abed, you need to get with this girl immediately, | 阿布蒂 你得立刻去跟这姑娘搭讪 |
[03:03] | – if not sooner. – Yeah? | -越快越好 -是吗 |
[03:04] | Abed, for guys like you, | 阿布蒂 你这种档次的人 |
[03:06] | this kind of opportunity only comes around | 这种机会出现的概率简直是 |
[03:08] | Once in a li– while. | 千载 逢很多次 |
[03:10] | It’s important to date in college, Abed. | 谈恋爱是大学的必修课 阿布蒂 |
[03:13] | It’s a time of freedom and exploration, | 这是无拘无束兼大开眼界的阶段 |
[03:16] | a time when a simple pillow fight between two innocent girls | 在这一阶段 纯情姑娘间的枕头大战 |
[03:19] | could turn into a steamy night of unbridled lust. | 可能会转变为床第间的放纵缠绵 |
[03:24] | Britta knows all about it. | 这方面布雷塔是专家 |
[03:26] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | So you guys are gonna “Can’t buy me love” me, right? | 你们会对我进行《爱情无价》式改造吗[87年电影] |
[03:29] | We’re gonna what you? | 什么改造 |
[03:30] | You’re gonna “Can’t buy me love” me. | 电影《爱情无价》式改造 |
[03:31] | You know, transform me from zero to hero, geek to chic. | 草根变英雄 呆哥变帅哥 |
[03:33] | Oh, he wants us to “Love don’t cost a thing” him. | 他想学《爱情非卖品》那样麻雀变凤凰 |
[03:36] | Oh. | 明白了 |
[03:37] | “Can’t buy me love” was the remake for white audiences. | 《爱情无价》是为了迎合白人观众而翻拍的[说反了] |
[03:39] | That’s so uncomfortable when they do that. | 最烦他们翻拍了 |
[03:40] | I can’t believe it doesn’t insult them. | 不明白他们怎么没有被侮辱的感觉 |
[03:44] | All right, | 大家听好 |
[03:45] | nobody here is “Can’t buy me love”-ing | 这里没有人要爱情大改造 |
[03:47] | or “Love don’t cost a thing”-ing anyone. | 或是麻雀变凤凰 |
[03:49] | Because we’ve all seen enough “Afterschool specials”… | 《校门外的世界》看得够多了 |
[03:52] | “Fat Albert”… | 《胖子阿伯特》总看过吧 |
[03:53] | to know that Abed only needs to be himself. | 阿布蒂还是做回自己最好 |
[03:59] | Sure glad there are no old people here. | 还好这里没有老人家 |
[04:01] | This conversation would probably be total gibberish to them. | 这段对话肯定会让他们费解的 |
[04:04] | Jeff’s unprecedentedly right about this. | 杰夫这次破天荒地说对了 |
[04:07] | Abed, when we find this girl, | 阿布蒂 一旦我们找到这个姑娘 |
[04:09] | you’re gonna approach her just the way you are, | 去搭讪的你就是本来的你 |
[04:11] | because that’s good enough. | 而本来的你就是个棒小伙儿 |
[04:12] | Yeah, and then you can take her to a nice deli | 是啊 你可以带她去个精致的小吃店 |
[04:14] | and treat her to a baggel. | 请她吃个粑吉饼 |
[04:39] | Hey, nice shooting. Good clean strokes. | 打的不错 出杆干净利索 |
[04:42] | – Thanks. – Form a line, please! | -谢谢 -请站一排 |
[04:45] | My name is Coach Bogner. | 我是伯格纳教练 |
[04:49] | Welcome to the art of pool, | 欢迎来到桌球艺术的课堂 |
[04:53] | which is a phys. ed. class. | 这是体育课 |
[04:56] | Which means… | 所以 |
[04:58] | that you all have to wear the proper equipment at all times! | 你们得一直穿着适宜的服装 |
[05:01] | So suit up. | 赶紧穿好 |
[05:02] | See you back on the felt in five. | 五分钟之后集合 |
[05:06] | You’re gonna look like an ass in those. | 你穿上这个肯定一副白痴样儿 |
[05:10] | Shut up, Leonard. | 闭嘴 伦纳德 |
[05:11] | I talked to your son on family day. | 我在家庭日上和你儿子聊了聊 |
[05:12] | I know all about your gambling. | 我可知道你赌博的事儿 |
[05:16] | Touche. | 一针见血啊 |
[05:19] | All right, everybody just hang out and be casual. | 好了 大家就这么待着 随意点 |
[05:22] | My sources tell me that Jenny Adams | 我得到内幕消息说珍妮·亚当斯 |
[05:24] | is the blonde who’s reading right over there. | 就是坐在那边看书的金发女 |
[05:27] | Whoa! That’s her? | 哇 就是她吗 |
[05:29] | She’s pretty! | 长得真俊呐 |
[05:31] | Wh-which is not a surprise at all, Abed. | 完全是意料中的事 阿布蒂 |
[05:33] | Okay, Abed, we’re gonna be here for moral support. | 阿布蒂 我们会在这边给你精神支持 |
[05:36] | – Just go over there and do your thing. – Okay. | -放胆上去做你该做的就行 -好 |
[05:38] | – Remember, be yourself. – Got it. | -记住 展现真我 -了解 |
[05:39] | – Great. – Cool. | -不错 -好 |
[05:49] | – Abed… – Yeah? | -阿布蒂 -啥事 |
[05:50] | – What are you doing? – I’m being myself. | -你干嘛呢 -展现真我 |
[05:52] | Go be yourself by Jenny. | 到珍妮身边展现去 |
[05:55] | But I wouldn’t go over there. | 但是”真我”压根不会过去 |
[05:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[05:58] | A lifetime of observation, mostly. | 主要基于我这辈子的观察 |
[06:00] | Well, do you think there’s a version of yourself | 那你觉得非”真我”版的你 |
[06:02] | that might go over there? | 可能会过去吗 |
[06:03] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[06:04] | Could you be him? | 能当那一版的你吗 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚搞什么鬼 |
[06:18] | A different version of me. | 另一版的我啊 |
[06:19] | I think it was a vampire. | 我觉得是个吸血鬼 |
[06:21] | All right, if this is gonna turn ugly, | 好了 如果结局是你失败的话 |
[06:23] | I can’t be here– I’m a two-striker. | 我是看不下去的 我自己也糗过无数次 |
[06:24] | No, Pierce, please. | 别走 皮尔斯 求你了 |
[06:26] | Hang on. | 再等会儿 |
[06:26] | – Abed, will you excuse us, please? – Yeah. | -阿布蒂 能让我们说会儿话吗 -没问题 |
[06:31] | Look, I know that we’re all good people, | 听着 我知道大家都是好人 |
[06:33] | and good people believe that people should be themselves. | 好人都认为人们应该展现真我 |
[06:36] | But if Abed is himself, he’s gonna die alone. | 但阿布蒂这么做的话 就注定孤独终老了 |
[06:38] | And if we let him be someone else without our help– | 如果让他在没我们帮忙的情况下假装别人 |
[06:40] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:44] | I’m out of here. | 我撤了 |
[07:22] | You’re not in uniform. | 你怎么没穿运动裤 |
[07:24] | Yeah, about that. | 说到这个 |
[07:25] | We seriously have to wear shorts to play pool? | 我们真要穿运动短裤才能打桌球吗 |
[07:28] | If you play in this class, it’s regulation. | 想在这班上混下去 就要遵守规章制度 |
[07:30] | Regulation pool or regulation you? | 桌球课的规章 还是你的制度 |
[07:32] | Do you have something against playing pool | 穿这个打桌球可以做全方位动作 |
[07:35] | with a full range of motion and optimal comfort? | 并且面料舒适 你还有啥比这更好的 |
[07:38] | I’m comfortable in my own clothes. | 穿我自己的衣服就更好 |
[07:40] | – I bet you are. – I’m sorry? | -看出来了 -什么意思 |
[07:42] | I said, I bet you’re comfortable | 我说 看出来了 你喜欢 |
[07:45] | dressed like a model instead of an athlete, | 穿得像个走猫步的 而不是打球的 |
[07:47] | sippin’ martinis and smokin’ instead of keeping your game on the table! | 抽烟喝酒耍帅 而不是球桌上显风采 |
[07:50] | Hey, listen, man. | 你给我听着 |
[07:51] | You’re implying I’m some sort of pool poser | 你在暗示我是个落魄走台的 |
[07:54] | because I don’t want to wear a bathing suit. | 就因为我不肯穿这破泳裤吗 |
[07:56] | You’re the weird one. | 有病的是你 |
[07:58] | That’s weird. | 这也叫有病 |
[07:59] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[08:00] | Nobody plays pool like that. | 没人穿成那样玩桌球的 |
[08:02] | Yeah, well, what do you call this? | 是吗 那你对此有何看法 |
[08:04] | I call that your personal business, okay? | 我认为那是你个人的另类癖好 |
[08:07] | And I call this class | 而且我认为这个课 |
[08:08] | the desecration of America’s coolest sport. | 是对美国最酷体育运动的亵渎 |
[08:10] | Yeah, ah, see? Right there. Ah! “Coolest sport”! | 听到了 就这句 最酷体育运动 |
[08:13] | Okay, I want everybody to know what’s going on here. | 我要让每个人都知道现在怎么回事 |
[08:17] | This hipster is dropping this class. | 这位”犀利哥”要退课 |
[08:21] | Because he cares more about what he looks like | 因为比起在球桌上的表现 |
[08:23] | – than how he’s playing. – Oh, please. | -他更在乎穿什么去打球 -少来了 |
[08:26] | You’re the one with the rules about clothes. | 你才是规定课上穿什么衣服的人 |
[08:28] | And, by the way, I could kick your ass all over that table. | 告诉你 我可以在这张球桌上把你打得落花流水 |
[08:32] | Oh, is that a challenge? | 你是要向我挑战吗 |
[08:34] | Huh? Because if you play me in pool, | 真的吗 如果你要跟我比赛 |
[08:37] | You play me in shorts! | 就得穿着短裤比 |
[08:38] | And if you can’t do that, | 而如果你做不到 |
[08:40] | Well, my point’s already made. | 我对你的评语就没错 |
[08:43] | I-I-I don’t have anything to prove to you. | 我 我不需要向你证明什么 |
[08:48] | You’re stupid. | 你不可理喻 |
[08:50] | This is stupid! | 这不可理喻 |
[08:51] | Pool in shorts is stupid! | 穿着短裤打桌球太不可理喻了 |
[08:54] | Vanity, thy name is… | 虚荣啊 你的名字叫做 |
[08:57] | His name. | 他的名字 |
[08:59] | It’s the first day. I didn’t catch it. | 第一天上课我没记住名字 |
[09:02] | Okay, Abed. | 好的 阿布蒂 |
[09:03] | We know that, normally, you wouldn’t approach a girl. | 我们知道你平常不会主动接近女孩子 |
[09:05] | But if you don’t learn how, you won’t get Jenny. | 但是你现在不学 就追不到珍妮了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, and you got two days. | 没错 你只有两天的时间 |
[09:08] | – Then I’m going after her. – Oh! Pierce. | -然后我就要去泡她 -皮尔斯 |
[09:10] | What? I’m incentivizing him. | 怎么啦 激将法 |
[09:12] | Also, if she’s into Abed, let’s face it, | 再说了 如果她连阿布蒂都喜欢 |
[09:14] | anybody could hit that. | 差不多是个男人都有机会啦 |
[09:16] | I understand–I need to change who I am to someone more likable. | 我明白了 我需要变成一个更可爱的人 |
[09:18] | No, no, no, no, sweetie, it’s not about changing. | 不不不 亲爱的 这跟改变无关 |
[09:20] | It’s about learning. | 这是学习 |
[09:21] | Learning to change? | 学习去改变吗 |
[09:23] | – No, no, it’s… – Good grief! | -不 不 这是关于 -可悲啊 |
[09:24] | Clear the chickens off the runway. | 头发长见识短的通通闪一边 |
[09:26] | I’ll be the bad guy. | 黑脸我来唱 |
[09:27] | Yes, Abed, you need to be someone else. | 没错 阿布蒂 你要变成另外一个人 |
[09:30] | Someone who eventually gets a girlfriend. | 变成一个最终能搞到女朋友的人 |
[09:31] | Because I can’t think of anything more frightening | 因为没有什么比一个波兰-阿拉伯混血男 |
[09:34] | than a half-Polish, half-Arab virgin in his 30s. | 到了30岁还是处男更恐怖的事情了 |
[09:38] | One way or the other, | 无论如何 |
[09:40] | that story ends with an explosion. | 此事必须以你的破处作为结束 |
[09:42] | Let’s try a practice run. | 咱们先练习一下吧 |
[09:44] | All right, Annie, you sit here, okay? | 安妮 你坐在这里好吗 |
[09:46] | And be a girl. | 扮演一个女孩 |
[09:47] | Abed, you take a run at her. | 阿布蒂 你走向她 |
[09:49] | Let’s see what you got. | 咱们看看你表现如何 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[09:59] | “Pride and Prejudice”. | 《傲慢与偏见》 |
[10:05] | So you’re familiar with two sins. | 那么你对这两项原罪都很熟悉啊 |
[10:08] | How about a third? | 你对第三个原罪怎么看[暗指性] |
[10:16] | I don’t think we’re allowed to smoke in here. | 这里不允许吸烟哦 |
[10:20] | Then you picked the wrong outfit. | 那说明你来错地方了 |
[10:24] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[10:27] | Abed, what are you doing? | 阿布蒂 你在干吗 |
[10:29] | Don Draper from “Mad Men”. What’d you think? | 《广告狂人》中的唐·德雷柏[花心男] 你们怎么看 |
[10:31] | – Weird. – Awesome. | -怪怪的 -帅呆了 |
[10:31] | Put your tongue in her ear. | 把你的舌头伸到她耳朵里 |
[10:33] | – I liked it. – Don’t be him. | -我喜欢 -别变成他 |
[10:35] | He cheats on his wife. | 他背着他老婆出轨 |
[10:36] | Be somebody nice, like Mike Brady. | 变成个好人 比如说麦克·布兰迪[《脱线家族》中角色] |
[10:38] | He always had that housekeeper throwing herself at him, | 女佣总对他投怀送抱 |
[10:40] | and he never made a move on her. | 但是他从来都是坐怀不乱 |
[10:41] | Don’t be Mike Brady. Mike Brady’s not sexy. | 别变成麦克·布兰迪 他一点也不性感 |
[10:44] | You should be like Jo from “Facts of Life”. | 你应该变成《美好人生》中的乔安 |
[10:47] | But, you know, the dude version. | 但是 你知道的 男版的 |
[10:49] | I knew it. | 我明白了 |
[10:50] | You should be like Calvin. | 你应该变成卡尔文[漫画《卡尔文与霍布斯》中的小男孩] |
[10:52] | His best friend was a tiger. | 他最好的朋友是只老虎 |
[10:53] | He always went on dope adventures. | 他总是傻不拉叽地去冒险 |
[10:54] | If anything stood in his way, he just peed on it. | 要是有谁敢拦他 他就尿到别人身上 |
[10:56] | Calvin Coolidge? | 卡尔文· 柯立兹吗[美国第30任总统] |
[10:57] | No, you guys, Don Draper was clearly the sexiest. | 不行 很显明唐·德雷柏才是最性感的人 |
[11:04] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[11:05] | They’re teaching me how to be someone else. | 他们在教我怎么变成另外一个人 |
[11:07] | Oh, for god’s sake. What did I tell you guys? | 老天啊 我是怎么跟你们说的 |
[11:12] | Oh, for god’s sakes, everybody, do whatever you want! | 老天啊 你们大家 该干嘛就干嘛去 |
[11:14] | Leave each other alone! | 别多管闲事 |
[11:15] | Whoa! That’s a good Jeff. How’d you do that? | 哇塞 真像杰夫 怎么做到的 |
[11:18] | 10% Dick Van Dyke, 20% Sam Malone, | 10%的迪克·范·戴克 20%的山姆·马龙 |
[11:20] | 40% Zach Braff from “Scrubs”, | 40%《实习医生风云》中的扎克·布拉夫 |
[11:22] | and 30% Hilary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry”. | 还有30%《男孩不哭》中的希拉里·斯万克[奥斯卡影后] |
[11:24] | – Zach Braff? – Sorry. | -扎克·布拉夫[剧中傻傻的] -抱歉 |
[11:26] | Abed, what if you just did Jeff for Jenny? | 阿布蒂 不如你变成杰夫去泡珍妮吧 |
[11:28] | Uh, and your point is? | 你的重点是什么 |
[11:31] | Look, I don’t want any part of this. | 听着 我不会趟这滩浑水 |
[11:33] | And I can’t believe that you’re still doing it | 而且我不敢相信 你们如此执迷不悟 |
[11:35] | after I already explained the obvious lessons, | 我已经把其中利害关系 |
[11:38] | smacking you in the face. | 讲的清清楚楚明明白白 |
[11:39] | Hey, why aren’t you in billiards class? | 对了 你怎么没去上桌球课 |
[11:42] | Because I don’t look cool in shorts! | 因为我穿上裤头一点也不酷 |
[11:46] | Whoa. okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | ‘Cause I’m not cool in shorts! | 因为我穿上裤头一点也不酷 |
[11:51] | – Just like him. – That was really good. | -真像他 -演的真好 |
[11:55] | I don’t want to spoil the ending, but, uh… | 我不想透露此书结局 但是 |
[11:57] | Pride ends up with prejudice. | 傲慢是以偏见告终的 |
[11:59] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[12:01] | I know. Stick with me, and you’ll get a laugh or two. | 我知道 跟着我 你会乐趣多多 |
[12:03] | That’s the Abed guarantee. | 这是阿布蒂的保证 |
[12:10] | I feel like I’ve seen you before. | 我觉得以前见过你 |
[12:12] | – It’s working. – I know. | -这法子好使 -我知道 |
[12:14] | I get that a lot, from art students. | 这话我听多了 艺术系的学生常说 |
[12:16] | I’m told I have a face made for sketching. | 他们告诉我 我有张天生上画作的脸 |
[12:17] | I’d rather think it was made for kissing. | 我倒是觉得这是天生用来接吻的脸 |
[12:20] | How ’bout for punching? | 你生来就是张欠扁的脸 |
[12:26] | What are you doing hitting on my girlfriend, ugly? | 你居然有胆泡我女友 丑八怪 |
[12:30] | This is awkward. | 太囧了 |
[12:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[12:33] | It’s a white Abed. | 那是个白人版的阿布蒂 |
[12:35] | I-I-I–it’s like Abed, but employable. | 他他他 他像阿布蒂 但却是正版那个 |
[12:38] | Let’s do this, huh, boss? | 来吧 哥们儿 |
[12:40] | Let’s go, slumdog. | 出去单挑 黄皮穷鬼 |
[12:43] | And one last lost and found announcement, | 最后一则失物招领 |
[12:45] | Jeff Winger, I’ve been informed by Coach Bogner | 杰夫·翁格 伯格纳教练告诉我 |
[12:48] | that you left your panties in his pool class. | 你的小裤头落在了他的桌球教室 |
[12:51] | So better pick those up. | 最好去取回 |
[12:53] | When is he gonna stop doing that? | 有完没完 |
[12:55] | Do you know that he called me a hipster? | 知道不 那教练管我叫”犀利哥” |
[12:57] | Hipster! I mean, do hipsters walk around | “犀利哥” 犀利哥能穿着意大利进口的 |
[13:00] | wearing $300 jeans from Italy? | 价值300美金的牛仔裤来回晃悠吗 |
[13:02] | Can we please talk about Abed? | 我们还是谈阿布蒂的问题吧 |
[13:04] | Thanks to us, his heart’s been broken. | 因为我们瞎搅和 他的心碎成千万片了 |
[13:06] | Well, I hate to say that I told you so. | 我不想说 “我警告过你们了” |
[13:08] | So I’ll shout it through cupped hands, | 我要用大喇叭喊 |
[13:10] | I told you so! | 我警告过你们了 |
[13:12] | We were only trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙而已 |
[13:14] | Oh, come on. Who are we kidding? | 省省吧 别自欺欺人了 |
[13:15] | Jeff’s right– Abed was happy being Abed, | 杰夫是对的 阿布蒂原本做自己做得很开心 |
[13:17] | till we had to sully his mind with thoughts of love | 直到我们污染了他的心灵 凶器就是爱情 |
[13:20] | and romance…and vaginas. | 浪漫 还有”天生一个仙人洞” |
[13:22] | Those are the big three. That’s what they call them. | 这是男人头上三把刀 都这么说的 |
[13:25] | Poor Abed, he’s probably too sad to get out of bed this morning. | 可怜的阿布蒂 今早可能伤心到起不了床 |
[13:28] | – Hi. – Abed. | -大家好 -阿布蒂 |
[13:30] | – About yesterday… – Oh, yeah. | -昨天的事儿 -是的 |
[13:32] | You guys must be pretty upset. | 你们肯定伤透了心 |
[13:34] | Why would we be upset? | 为什么伤透心的是我们 |
[13:36] | Well, I know how important it was for you that I get a girlfriend. | 我明白我能有个女友 对你们来说有多重要 |
[13:37] | So when Jenny went off with white Abed, | 所以当珍妮随白人版阿布蒂离开时 |
[13:40] | it must have really hurt. | 对你们的打击一定很大 |
[13:41] | – Ah, it did. – White Abed? | -打击太大了 -白人版阿布蒂 |
[13:44] | Jenny’s boyfriend is a white guy that’s almost identical to Abed. | 珍妮的男友 好似阿布蒂的孪生白人兄弟 |
[13:47] | Name is Joey, and that’s why the sketch was in Troy’s book. | 叫乔伊 特洛伊的二手书上画的是他 |
[13:49] | So does that make Abed “Brown Joey”? | 这样阿布蒂岂不是”咖啡色乔伊” |
[13:51] | If you want to get racist about it. | 你非要加个种族标签吗 |
[13:53] | Abed, you know we just want you to be happy, right? | 阿布蒂 你知道我们只是希望你开心 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I know. Everybody wants me to be happy. | 知道啊 人人都希望我开心 |
[13:58] | Everybody wants to help me. | 人人都希望帮助我 |
[13:59] | But usually, when they find out they can’t, | 但一般情况下 大家发现无法帮助我时 |
[14:01] | they get frustrated and stop talking to me. | 便会无比沮丧 不理我了 |
[14:02] | Or they trick me into buying them ice cream | 或者骗我买冰淇淋给他们 |
[14:04] | and then shove me into a clothes dryer. | 然后把我推进干衣机里 |
[14:05] | Which I didn’t want to happen with you guys, | 我不希望这幕在你们身上重演 |
[14:07] | so I wanted to make sure that you felt like you can help me. | 所以我要让你们确信可以帮助我 |
[14:08] | The truth is, lots of girls like me, | 事实上 大把女生喜欢我 |
[14:11] | because, let’s face it, I’m pretty adorable. | 承认吧 我非常讨人喜欢 |
[14:13] | And my aloofness unconsciously reminds them of their fathers, so… | 冷漠及没心没肺的我 是恋父情结女生的杀手 |
[14:16] | I’m more used to them approaching me. | 我习惯女生主动勾搭我 |
[14:19] | So we didn’t damage your self-esteem or anything? | 这么说我们没有伤你的自尊 |
[14:22] | Britta, I got self-esteem falling out of my butt. | 布雷塔 我的自尊多到可以拉出来 |
[14:25] | That’s why I was willing to change for you guys. | 这就是我愿意为你们而改变的原因 |
[14:27] | Because when you really know who you are and what you like about yourself, | 因为当你了解真我 以真我为傲时 |
[14:30] | changing for other people isn’t such a big deal. | 为他人改变只是芝麻绿豆的小事 |
[14:35] | Abed… | 阿布蒂 |
[14:37] | You’re a god. | 你绝对是神 |
[14:40] | If you’ll all excuse me… | 各位 失陪了 |
[14:43] | I have a man to beat in pool while wearing shorts. | 我要穿上裤头 在球桌上好好教训某人 |
[14:48] | Nice. | 太帅了 |
[14:49] | Is that code for going number one or number two? | 这是上小号的暗号 还是上大号的 |
[14:52] | Abed, you’ve inspired me too. | 阿布蒂 你也让我茅塞顿开 |
[14:54] | People can mock me all they want. | 大家想笑我就笑吧 |
[14:56] | I don’t care how I say the word “baggel.” | 我不在乎 我就是要说”粑吉饼” |
[15:00] | “baggel.” | 粑吉饼 |
[15:01] | She said “baggel.” | 她说的是粑吉饼 |
[15:03] | – Would you like another one? – “baggel.” | -还要再来一个吗 -粑吉饼 |
[15:08] | Hey, nice cross corner, Leonard. | 漂亮的对角球 伦纳德 |
[15:10] | Totally. | 那是 |
[15:11] | I’d like to see Jeff Winger try that shot | 我倒想见识一下杰夫·翁格 |
[15:12] | without the benefit of his stylish clothing. | 没有”龙袍”加身 能不能打出这杆 |
[15:15] | Oh, would you? | 真想见识吗 |
[15:18] | Jeff Winger. | 杰夫·翁格 |
[15:20] | Shouldn’t you be at a “Urban Outfitters”? | 你咋不在”城市霓裳”逛着呢[汇集名牌服饰的连锁店] |
[15:22] | I’ll go there later, if I feel like it. | 如果我想去 稍后会去 |
[15:24] | But first, I have to hand someone | 不过首先 我必须将某人 |
[15:26] | their tightly polyester-swaddled ass | 那紧紧被包在涤纶面料里的屁屁 |
[15:28] | in a game of pool. | 在球桌上踢个开花 |
[15:30] | Burn. | 好拽 |
[15:32] | Now, do you want to talk about clothes like a girl? | 现在 你是要像个娘们儿一样地聊聊着装 |
[15:34] | Or use tapered sticks to hit balls | 还是像个爷们儿一样 拿着锥形球杆 |
[15:36] | around a cushioned table… like a man? | 游走于四边都有软垫的球桌 |
[15:38] | Balls, like a man. | 球 爷们儿 |
[15:40] | Rack ’em! | 桌球大战 |
[15:42] | I’ll break. | 我来开球 |
[15:43] | Why? ‘Cause it looks cool? | 为什么 显得你酷吗 |
[15:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我答案吧 |
[16:11] | Get out of the way. | 好狗不挡道 |
[16:27] | Yeah, let me just clean this side of the table off here, all right? | 我来把这边的球桌擦干净 好吧 |
[16:29] | Okay, there you go. See that? There you go. | 就这样擦 看见没 就是这样 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah. yeah. What do you think of that? | 您老对于这样擦有没有意见 |
[16:33] | See, you haven’t learned anything! | 看到没 你还是那个只想耍帅的混蛋 |
[16:35] | Except how to look cool playing pool in shorts! | 唯一区别就是现在穿着短裤打球耍帅 |
[16:38] | You’re wrong, man. | 你错了 老人家 |
[16:39] | I’m just having a good time because I love playin’ pool. | 我只是在享受欢乐时光 因为我爱打桌球 |
[16:43] | Liar! | 谎话精 |
[16:44] | – You think you look cool. – Yeah? | -你觉得自己很酷 -没错 |
[16:48] | Well, how cool is this? | 这个酷不酷 |
[16:55] | Stop projecting your obsession with clothes onto me | 别把你对着装的痴迷推到我身上 以此作为 |
[16:58] | as an excuse for when I beat you in a game of real pool! | 在真刀真枪的球桌上 你输得落花流水的借口 |
[17:03] | Oh, you wanna play real pool, huh? | 你要来真刀真枪吗 |
[17:06] | I’ll play real pool. | 老子就跟你真刀真枪 |
[17:08] | – Now who doesn’t care how they look? – Me! | -现在谁才是真不在乎着装 -我 |
[17:11] | – Shouldn’t you be stopping this? – Soon, soon. | -你不是应该去阻止吗 -马上 马上 |
[17:15] | Just…gathering evidence. | 先收集一下证据 |
[17:25] | Three to one against Winger. Who’s on? | 翁格 一赔三 谁押 |
[17:36] | – Yes! – Oh, god! | -太棒了 -老天爷 |
[17:52] | You know what, Jeff? | 听着 杰夫 |
[17:55] | One of us is about to win this game. | 胜者只有一位 |
[17:57] | But years from now, when the story’s retold, | 多年后 今日之战会广为流传 |
[18:01] | all they’re gonna remember | 世人将铭记于心的是 |
[18:05] | is one of us loved clothes. | 一位是喜好华服的登徒子 |
[18:07] | And the other loved… the game. | 一位是热爱比赛的真英雄 |
[19:19] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[19:21] | You beat me. | 胜者为王败者寇 |
[19:22] | From now on, you play pool dressed however you choose. | 由这一刻起 你打桌球时 锦衣华服随你穿 |
[19:26] | I choose shorts. | 我要穿运动短裤 |
[19:28] | I choose shorts! | 我要穿运动短裤 |
[19:31] | Shorts! | 运动短裤 |
[19:33] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个小崽子 |
[19:35] | You magnificent son of a bitch! | 你这个了不起的小崽子 |
[19:45] | – That was awesome. – Let me get in here. | -太帅了 -让我贴近些 |
[19:47] | Oh! Okay, you’re sweaty. All right, all right. | 你汗津津的 没关系 |
[19:55] | Nice game. | 很精彩的比赛 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Look, I-I hope this doesn’t sound too… forward, but, um… | 我希望这样说不会太唐突 但是 |
[20:01] | Could you introduce me to your friend? | 可以把我介绍给你的朋友吗 |
[20:11] | You know what? I-I know that guy’s m.o., | 不必了 我了解他的行事方式 |
[20:14] | And I think it’s better if you introduce yourself. | 你自我介绍的效果会更好 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:22] | – Courtney. – Abed. | -我是科特妮 -我是阿布蒂 |
[20:27] | Man…why couldn’t I be brown Joey? | 老天 为什么我不是咖啡色乔伊 |
[20:38] | – Hey, Abed. – Hey, Troy. | -你好 阿布蒂 -你好 特洛伊 |
[20:39] | Here’s the Spanish book I borrowed. | 借的西语课本还你 |
[20:41] | Thank you. Did you finally get your own book? | 谢谢 你终于弄到属于自己的课本了吗 |
[20:42] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[20:46] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:52] | It’s okay. Let’s have cookies. | 没事儿 来吃块饼干吧 |
[20:54] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | My cousin’s funeral is today. | 我堂兄的葬礼就在今天 |
[21:05] | Oh, is that– that was today? | 是今天吗 |
[21:06] | I knew there was some reason I couldn’t do this today! | 我就知道今天不宜玩儿这个 |
[21:08] | Poor Dmitri. | 可怜的德米特里 |